ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Forget tolerance

Steve Sailer observes the media handwringing about the fact that Donald Trump keeps being proved correct by events:
Trump’s pragmatism was also calibrated to drive mad with rage the bipartisan Washington establishment that has grown rich off the conventional wisdom of Invade the World/Invite the World. The New York Times, for example, threw aside all pretense of objectivity, “reporting”:

Mr. Trump’s speech…represented an extraordinary break from the longstanding rhetorical norms of American presidential nominees. But if his language more closely resembled a European nationalist’s than a mainstream Republican’s, he was wagering that voters are stirred more by their fears of Islamic terrorism than any concerns they may have about his flouting traditions of tolerance and respect for religious diversity.
The #AltRight doesn't give a quantum of a damn about "traditions of tolerance and respect for religious diversity". We'll do more than "flout" those traditions, we'll fillet them before we incinerate the remains. We respect one religion, Christianity, even if we do not subscribe to it, because it is the basis of the Western Civilization formerly known as Christendom.

We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper. Fine. We accept that. And now we will interpret every word however it happens to suit us at the moment, and we will consider ourselves as bound by it as we would by any other piece of paper used by the American Left in the toilets.

The old rules are dead. We'll write the new ones.

On a personal note, I found it more than a little amusing to see Sailer take a perfectly justified shot at the Proposition Nation idiocy inherent in the concept of poetry as the legal basis for government policy.
After all, the fact that everybody in the world has the civil right to immigrate to America is written into the Zeroth Amendment to the Constitution. Granted, it’s not actually a law that any American ever voted on, it’s just an 1883 poem by Zionist Emma Lazarus. But how dare any candidate for president not treat it like holy writ just because it’s all bogus retconning by the New York media?
Don't feel bad if you fell for it without ever thinking the matter through, as it is admittedly powerful rhetoric to which you were subjected as a child. The emotions, are they not moved? But there is no meaningful information content in rhetoric. And if you still buy into the Proposition Nation concept after its historical basis in retroactive rhyming rhetoric was pointed out to you, well, I'm sorry, but you're observably an idiot.

It's also nice to see the Magic Dirt term being adopted and utilized more widely. After all, as we know, rhetoric matters.

Labels: , ,

195 Comments:

Anonymous TheSmokingMan#3424 June 15, 2016 2:35 PM  

♪♪THE WHEELS ON THE BUS ARE COMING OFF♪♪

Blogger praetorian June 15, 2016 2:40 PM  

The old rules are dead. We'll write the new ones.

There is a massive shift going on online. The old rules and conventions are falling away. We can say things and think things that were not possible even five, let alone ten, years ago. The saxon (and celt, and danish, etc.) men are finally waking up. White male libertarianism is being set aside as unworkable and nationalism is taking its place.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 15, 2016 2:42 PM  

We certainly have operational freedom that the cucks lack, they are getting pushed aside by us and cancelled out by the blue haired SJW cranks.

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 2:47 PM  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Three_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_3:_Treason

Marxism is an International Supremacist ( of the Proletariat ) movement which has declared the United States it's foremost enemy since at least Lenin. it's ideology is explicitly anti-Constitution.

therefore, any American citizen expressing allegiance to Marxist ideals is committing the Constitutional definition of treason and should, at a minimum, be stripped of all Privileges of citizenship.

Islam is an International Supremacist ( of the Ummah ) movement which has declared ALL other religions ( not simply Christianity, ask a Hindu how much they enjoyed living under the Moghuls ) it's enemies for 1,400 years. the ideology of Sharia is explicitly anti-Constitution and anti-Common Law.


therefore, any American citizen expressing allegiance to Islamist ideals is committing the Constitutional definition of treason and should, at a minimum, be stripped of all Privileges of citizenship.

Blogger James Dixon June 15, 2016 2:48 PM  

>... represented an extraordinary break from the longstanding rhetorical norms of American presidential nominees

Well, if you definition of longstanding is the last 40 years or so, yeah. Otherwise, not so much so.

Anonymous El Gran Capitan June 15, 2016 2:49 PM  

"Daddy, what did YOU do during the Reconquista?"

Blogger tz June 15, 2016 2:54 PM  

The wheels on the bus go thwap thwap thwap.

I didn't think the poem ended "Yearning for a free lunch".

Blogger Dave June 15, 2016 2:55 PM  

Ah yes, traditions of tolerance and respect for religious diversity.

"Bake that gay wedding cake or else..."

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 15, 2016 2:55 PM  

Don't feel bad if you fell for it without ever thinking the matter through, as it is admittedly powerful rhetoric to which you were subjected as a child.

As a one of the conditions for accepting the Statue of Liberty NYC had to agree to have her facing toward the true home of Liberty...FRANCE

If the French hand you a sword, assume it's double edged.

However they said nothing about plinth it would be mounted on, hence the "give me your useless mouths" to feed spiel written on it.

Blogger Randy M June 15, 2016 2:56 PM  

This whole article of Sailor's should be widely read.

Anonymous Bonenberger June 15, 2016 2:57 PM  

We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper. Fine. We accept that.

Mind your own business, Italiano.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 3:00 PM  

he was wagering that voters are stirred more by their fears of Islamic terrorism

im not scared of this because its very slim odds that I would ever be a victim of it but when the mooslims are 10% or 20% or 30% of the population, that's when the problems begin for everyone.

6. Anonymous El Gran Capitan June 15, 2016 2:49 PM
"Daddy, what did YOU do during the Reconquista?"


I've been contemplating "What are you gonna tell your grandchildren you were doing when we threw a king out on his ass."

its get late in the game though.

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 15, 2016 3:04 PM  

After all, as we know, rhetoric matters.

Pride. The pride of the Right as thinking that they were Vulcans who could simply reason everyone into their position helped generate our current crisis.

The faster the Right realizes that in our current culture rhetoric is a much more useful tool than logic, the better. Perhaps there are times and places that imminent reason is more persuasive, but it certainly isn't the modern West.

Blogger RobertT June 15, 2016 3:09 PM  

emotion conquers logic

Blogger tz June 15, 2016 3:16 PM  

The old rules are dead. We'll write the new ones.

The really old rules, Tradition, as Chesterton put it, the democracy of the dead, are still there, valid, and part of the Tao Lewis described in Abolition.

Even the Constitution wasn't a set of "new" rules, but a collection of old ones from the Bible, Greco-Romans, English Common Law, and the Enlightenment.

If you don't like the social contract, there's always the anti-social expand.

Even in this, it wasn't a proposition.

In Federalist 48, Madison speaks of "parchment barriers" and their futility:

Will it be sufficient to mark, with precision, the boundaries of these departments, in the constitution of the government, and to trust to these parchment barriers against the encroaching spirit of power? This is the security which appears to have been principally relied on by the compilers of most of the American constitutions. But experience assures us, that the efficacy of the provision has been greatly overrated; and that some more adequate defense is indispensably necessary for the more feeble, against the more powerful, members of the government. The legislative department is everywhere extending the sphere of its activity, and drawing all power into its impetuous vortex.

The US is NOT a propositional nation - one could have that of robots programmed to the proposition. The US was the people - their common ideas, culture, heritage, history. The best of England distilled by being carried across the Atlantic to a new continent.

The people created the proposition, and did it for themselves. Even if there was not one word left of the old documents, the people would have recreated the whole.

Blogger Dave June 15, 2016 3:16 PM  

@Bob

I know you can bring the rhetoric better than that, ffs we have a marxist in the Whitehouse. How long has it been since someone was tried for treason?

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 3:23 PM  

16. Dave June 15, 2016 3:16 PM
I know you can bring the rhetoric better than that,



that's not rhetoric.

Vox advocated destroying the Constitution.

i'm pointing out that the Constitution provides more than ample tools necessary to deal with this.

agree with the Constitution, disagree with the Constitution, it's irrelevant. these people declared themselves our enemy before any of us were born.

this problem is not and never was derived from weakness in the Constitution, it derives from weakness in the People.

stick that in your rhetoric pipe and smoke it.

Anonymous Longtime Lurker June 15, 2016 3:24 PM  

This is what happens when events T-bone the establishment's preferred narrative: Orlando has enabled Trump to push both Clinton and Obama onto the defensive and make it look easy.

More to the point, if Obama wants to campaign against Trump, my sense is that Trump will happily campaign against Obama, forcing Hillary to take a number and get in line (just like he did by entertaining a debate with Bernie Sanders).

Don't be surprised if in the near future we see MSM articles communicating the Clinton campaign's frustrations with President Obama overshadowing her campaign.

In the end, Trump's style may be too abrasive for most Americans, but the country's politics will never be the same after.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 3:27 PM  

OT: here's part of the problem, your foreign owned media. people who don't believe in Free Speech:

http://qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

Blogger tz June 15, 2016 3:28 PM  

Yet I don't see Magic DNA as any more effective than Magic Dust. The worst apostates are white. Maybe IQ or some aspect of morality is in the DNA, but the Catechism (Wright's term) is important, and I need to note it is NOT the Constitution, it is the entire paradigm that produced it. We've had the Constitution without the Catechism and have lost our liberty. And you don't see the WASPs of wall street - the banksters - supporting "The rights of englishmen" unless you mean some of the courtier aristocracy between Arthur and Henry I. Or worse, the Jewish usurers.

On that note, except for our support, Israel would be Venezuela minus the oil revenues. Jewish banking doesn't seem to work in Israel. Even Ashkenazi v.s. Safartic, it is not dust, DNA has some effect, but it is their Catechism - their Torah, the Hebrew language, and the Rabbis (or conversely the secular Jews).

Anonymous Bobo June 15, 2016 3:30 PM  

As Mark Steyn said about the Statue of Liberty:
Great statue, third rate poem.

Blogger tz June 15, 2016 3:30 PM  

Emotion doesn't conquer logic, it displaces it.

But the illusion and lies don't displace reality.

We are turning into a Cargo Cult.

Blogger Sevron June 15, 2016 3:33 PM  

According to polls, somehow Trump took a nosedive after this event. How did this happen? Is every poll crooked now? I refuse to believe that the only guy even threatening to fight Islam is the one that suffers after an attack from Islam.

Blogger Dave June 15, 2016 3:46 PM  

How did this happen?

They only polled people with mu-ham-mad in their name?

Anonymous Jerome Horowitz June 15, 2016 3:47 PM  

Vox, it may be that Trump "keeps being proved correct by events".

Unfortunately, If he follows through with this...
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns.

Question? who is on the watch list? who is on the no fly list? If you are placed on it by accident, how do you get taken off?

Point being, the IRS had a list that most groups didn't know they were on, and couldn't get off.

Anonymous Gen. Kong June 15, 2016 3:50 PM  

23. Sevron.
According to polls, somehow Trump took a nosedive after this event. How did this happen? Is every poll crooked now? I refuse to believe that the only guy even threatening to fight Islam is the one that suffers after an attack from Islam.

Why do people still think Lügenpresse reports anything that does not support the directive from Ministry of Propaganda?? As Dave noted after you, they probably polled folks named Mohammed, or Mahmoud, Hussein, Omar, and Osama to get their "results". They conduct "science" using the tried and true methodology of the University of East Anglia (make it up).

Anonymous Discard June 15, 2016 3:52 PM  

The problem is not Islamic terrorism, and more than the problem with Blacks is their high murder rate. The problem is the sort of culture that produces that level of violence. They lie, they cheat, they steal, they rape: The killing is only the tip of their cultural iceberg.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 3:53 PM  

Vox advocated destroying the Constitution.

Where did he do that?

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 15, 2016 3:54 PM  

Sevron wrote:According to polls, somehow Trump took a nosedive after this event. How did this happen? Is every poll crooked now? I refuse to believe that the only guy even threatening to fight Islam is the one that suffers after an attack from Islam.

Forget the polls until mid-August. Then the state polls for the electoral college are what counts. If Trump is losing badly in the state polls in August it's extremely unlikely he will win.

Anonymous Discard June 15, 2016 3:54 PM  

"any more", not "and more".

Blogger Noah B June 15, 2016 3:54 PM  

I use "Magic Dirt" in conversation whenever I can. It usually has an immediate and powerful effect on those who haven't heard it before.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 3:56 PM  

23. Blogger Sevron June 15, 2016 3:33 PM
According to polls, somehow Trump took a nosedive after this event. How did this happen? Is every poll crooked now?


every news outlet is crooked

Anonymous Athor Pel June 15, 2016 3:58 PM  

If you have a problem with dropping your current faith in the system, in the constitution, in American exceptionalism, then please understand that all those things are idols. If you don't drop your emotional attachment to them they will drag you down to hell right along with the people that are using them to snare you.

Read the first commandment. Get your priorities straight. Stop the whining.
All of the men that believed the word of God and acted on it paid an earthly price for doing so. How do you think Jeremiah felt as he watched Jerusalem get sacked and his friends and family get slaughtered or how he felt as some of the last Jews fled to a soon to be destroyed Egypt dragging him along with them.

Blogger Jew613 June 15, 2016 3:59 PM  

Multicultural societies are inherently unstable. The best outcome is Czechoslovakia, where each side decides they will go their separate ways without bloodshed. The USA as a proposition nation was always doomed to failure as all proposition/multicultural countries fall apart in time.

If Trump comes to power it is still possible the separation can take place with a minimum of bloodshed.

TZ, we in Israel did fine before American support, and we'd be better off without it now. Like your first President George Washington said, avoid entangling alliances.

Anonymous RJ June 15, 2016 4:01 PM  

Pat Buchanan wrote the book on what is happening this election cycle in "State of Emergency" where he postulated that the only way for a Republican to win the Presidency after W would be to do exactly what Donald Trump has done: 1) promise to build a wall and 2) declare a moratorium immigration, both legal and illegal.

And don't believe the polls, they are being used to try and convince those on the right that Trump can't win.

Blogger Duinne Eile June 15, 2016 4:03 PM  

Israel is doomed without American support

Blogger Dave June 15, 2016 4:03 PM  

this problem is not and never was derived from weakness in the Constitution, it derives from weakness in the People.

And that is the rub; the people are no longer the People the constitution was written for.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean June 15, 2016 4:05 PM  

We respect one religion, Christianity.
Love it.

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 4:05 PM  

28. A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 3:53 PM
Where did he do that?


read for comprehension:

"We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper. Fine. We accept that. And now we will interpret every word however it happens to suit us at the moment, and we will consider ourselves as bound by it as we would by any other piece of paper used by the American Left in the toilets.

The old rules are dead. We'll write the new ones.
"


the old rules ( Constitution ) are dead. we'll write the new ones.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 15, 2016 4:08 PM  

The "free press" is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Frankfurt School.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 4:12 PM  

read for comprehension

Et tu, bob, et tu.

"We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper.

Who destroyed the constitution, again? Reading comprehension, bob?

Accepting the reality of change is not the same thing as forcing those changes.

the old rules (Constitution) are dead. We'll write the new ones

is not semantically the same thing as let's destroy the Constitution.

Nowhere did Vox advocate destroying the Constitution. He's stating a fact - it's dead, Jim! - and then outlining what can happen next.

Reading comprehension, indeed.

Blogger Verne June 15, 2016 4:13 PM  

If we treat the law of the land with reverence, while our opposition treats it as toilet paper. We will lose and the constitution will become toilet paper. So lets be smart and treat the law with the same respect they do. We may end up bending the law, but unlike them we will not throw it away when we win.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 15, 2016 4:14 PM  

It's also nice to see the Magic Dirt term being adopted and utilized more widely. After all, as we know, rhetoric matters.

It certainly helps that the leftists and cucks bellyache about Judge Curiel being born in Indiana, or the recent Muslim terrorists being U.S. citizens.

We can't restrict Muslim immigration because MUH MAGIC DIRT!!! They're U.S. citizens who have had the Magic Dirt treatment, therefore they're domestic terrorists and it had nothing to do with Islam!!! /sarc

Anonymous JAG June 15, 2016 4:17 PM  

Marxism and it's various sub-ideologies are not proletariat movements at all. They are merely feudalism repackaged where an elite rules with an iron fist over the common person. The whole "worker's paradise" nonsense is merely the lipstick on the pig used to bait the useful idiots.

Anonymous Passinthough June 15, 2016 4:18 PM  

The Constitution of the United States has not failed. We the people have failed the Constitution. We have failed to demand that our elected leaders govern according to the Constitution. Now we have a the finest government money can buy. I have some serious doubts about the quality of money observing the quality of the bought.

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 4:20 PM  

33. Athor Pel June 15, 2016 3:58 PM
If you have a problem with dropping your current faith in the system



my 'faith'?

i've critiqued the Founders myself, it's hardly as though i think they were perfect.

but they provided us with means to change the Constitution to a form more pleasing to us should we find fault. it's not the Constitution's fault that we refuse to avail ourselves of these mechanisms and instead prefer that judges and aliens should explain to us how the Black Letter of the law does not mean what it clearly says.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhil_Amar



34. Jew613 June 15, 2016 3:59 PM
The USA as a proposition nation was always doomed to failure as all proposition/multicultural countries


says the Jew in the very post where it was pointed out that US as "multi-cultural proposition nation" idea is the concoction of a Zionist Jewess.

hmmm, sounds just like Barbara Spectre, only a hundred years ago. a national home for the race and religion of the Jew but no national home for thee, goy. unto thee, we will import every race and nationality and breed you out of existence.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.


oh, one more thing, i didn't include Israeli citizenship in my list above ... because they are nominally our ally.

but i still think that anyone holding dual citizenship in ANY other nation should still be stripped of all Privileges of US citizenship ( primarily, the Privilege of the vote ). whether they may continue to hold a US passport and exercise the Rights of an American is another question. but they have expressed loyalties to a nation other than the US and therefore have no business telling US citizens without divided loyalties how they are to live their lives.

Blogger James June 15, 2016 4:21 PM  

I had naively supposed that the "proposition" of the "Proposition Nation" WAS the Constitution, and the meanings of the words of the Constitution and the DOI. What the else could it be? Seems like I had a Jedi mind trick perpetrated on me. Many Jedi mind tricks. The ruling class BS is just one big fat all-encompassing mass of Jedi mind tricks. I'm really hating on them right now.

Anonymous Gen. Kong June 15, 2016 4:24 PM  

Bob. K. Mando
Vox advocated destroying the Constitution.

You can't destroy something that doesn't exist any more. All he did was advocate that we stop ghost-dancing about it. Your point about treason is correct. However, if it were actually applied, nearly 100% of members of Congress, the Federal (and State) blackrobe brigade, Federal bureaucracy (starting with DHS, FBI and DOJ) plus the majority of those who don the uniform of the Banana Empire are guilty of treason and should be punished accordingly. As I recall, the last time someone was actually punished for treason was in the late 1940s, when the Resenbergs were toasted. I rather doubt FEMA has enough body bags for all the traitors in government jobs. The constitution is Gone with the Wind. It don't even stink any more. We need to stop playing Dances with Ghosts.

Anonymous JAG June 15, 2016 4:25 PM  

@43 - I have been having a grand time scaring leftists on other forums when they shriek that Trump can't build a wall or stop Islamic immigration because laws! I remind them that they are the ones who changed the way things work. Trump has a pen & phone. Pen & phone... law of the land... kinda cool! Trump's pen & phone can and will undo all of Bronco Bama's bullshit.

When you rule as a tyrant you justify the next person using your tyranny against you to undo all of it and even to persecute you. Trump has already made noise about prosecuting Hillary Clinton should he become President, and we have an actual Department of Justice. Add Obama to that list too as I am certain we will find out things about him that will require prosecution. I would not be shocked at all to discover after his term of office is over that he was not a legal US citizen the entire time.

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 4:29 PM  

42. A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 4:12 PM
is not semantically the same thing as let's destroy the Constitution.



the Left has already destroyed the Constitution, you don't exactly keep the toilet paper after you wipe your ass and flush.

Vox advocates treating the Constitution in exactly the same way they do, ergo ...



43. Verne June 15, 2016 4:13 PM
So lets be smart and treat the law with the same respect they do.



i already said to throw it away if you want in my very first post.

all i'm doing is pointing out that THIS SITUATION has a Constitutional remedy ... should we bother to use it.

if we can't be bothered to use the Lawful Constitutional remedy ... where are we going to find the strength to deal with them in the unlawful way?



45. JAG June 15, 2016 4:17 PM
Marxism and it's various sub-ideologies are not proletariat movements at all.



i well understand the difference between de facto and de jure.

i'm simply pointing out that they have been at war with us, both de facto and de jure, for well over 100 years.

this renders aid to them treason, by the definition provided in the Constitution. apply the Constitutional penalties or make it a war to the knife.

or submit.

there are no other options.

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 15, 2016 4:29 PM  

bob k. mando,

The current postmodern progressive mindset doesn't even propose that people are rational beings with interests that can be altered through reasoned conversation.

The constitution died because it takes people who believe that they are at least a little rational to make it work. When Rolling Stones Magazine says the 2nd Amendment must be repealed they aren't making a rational argument, they are talking about how the feel about the 2nd Amendment.

This has all been a long time coming and it get a whole lot worse before it gets better regardless of Trump being elected or not--and "better" may be centuries off.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2016 4:33 PM  

@46: ``The Constitution of the United States has not failed. We the people have failed the Constitution. ''

Yes. Still, Vox's point stands: it is either a dead letter, or a living document that means everything, and therefore nothing. The constitution was a gift from God, and we trashed it through neglect.

If we had a people who would defend their liberties, we wouldn't need a constitution, although it would be a great blessing to them. A people who won't defend their liberties desperately need a constitution, but can't benefit from it. Our constitution and its list of liberties is worthless without a people who love their liberties more than their bread and circuses.

Blogger pyrrhus June 15, 2016 4:36 PM  

It's truly amazing what the propaganda mill has been able to do with Lazarus's 4th rate piece of doggerel, and her a Zionist living in Britain...

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 4:37 PM  

50. Anonymous JAG June 15, 2016 4:25 PM
@43 - I have been having a grand time scaring leftists on other forums when they shriek that Trump can't build a wall or stop Islamic immigration because laws!...


like the left ever cared about laws

Anonymous patrick kelly June 15, 2016 4:40 PM  

@51 BKM: "if we can't be bothered to use the Lawful Constitutional remedy ... where are we going to find the strength to deal with them in the unlawful way?"

WE?!?! The very people who have whatever constitutional authority or power that may or may not actually exist aren't going to charge themselves with treason. "We" voted them and their ilk into those positions over several generations, and if we can't vote them out and replace them, we can't do shit.

That's awesomeness of the fkin constitution. It lets "us" screw ourselves on the way to idio-crazy hell. Ain't freedumb grand!!

Blogger Nick S June 15, 2016 4:43 PM  

We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper. Fine. We accept that. And now we will interpret every word however it happens to suit us at the moment, and we will consider ourselves as bound by it as we would by any other piece of paper used by the American Left in the toilets.

The old rules are dead. We'll write the new ones.


That should be interesting. Most people I talk with who somewhat relate to and sympathize with the alt-right still consider themselves constitutionalists. I'm not sure the alt-right could withstand anyone trying to delineate a new set of parameters without it splintering into opposing factions. At least some of the appeal of the alt-right is its internal ambiguity. It knows what the enemy is, but I'm not so sure it knows what it is.

Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 4:45 PM  

56. patrick kelly June 15, 2016 4:40 PM
That's awesomeness of the fkin constitution. It lets "us" screw ourselves on the way to idio-crazy hell. Ain't freedumb grand!!



you can always repent.

Blogger Positive Dennis June 15, 2016 4:46 PM  

The constitution has been ignored since Thomas Jefferson You could even argue Adams.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 4:49 PM  

they used to say the U.S. was a nation of laws but now that its convenient the left is saying its a nation of immigrants.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 4:52 PM  

58. Blogger bob k. mando June 15, 2016 4:45 PM
56. patrick kelly June 15, 2016 4:40 PM
That's awesomeness of the fkin constitution. It lets "us" screw ourselves on the way to idio-crazy hell. Ain't freedumb grand!!

you can always repent.


first step to repent is throw away the TV.

Blogger Cicatrizatic June 15, 2016 4:52 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Cicatrizatic June 15, 2016 4:53 PM  

"According to polls, somehow Trump took a nosedive after this event. How did this happen? Is every poll crooked now? I refuse to believe that the only guy even threatening to fight Islam is the one that suffers after an attack from Islam."

The only general election poll that has come out since the Orlando shooting is the Bloomberg Poll (which shows Clinton +12), and even that was conducted from 6-10-6/13, so half of it was taken before the shooting. In reviewing the information about the people polled, only 25% of those polled were Republican. In the last two Presidential elections, 32% of voters were Republican. I think in this election it may be a little higher.

You can see this flawed methodology in most of the current general election polls. They aren't accurately sampling the voting public. They either over-sample Democrats or under-sample either Republicans and Independents. The latest Reuters general election poll consisted of 44% Democrats, even though in the last two elections, Democrats were 38% (2012) and 39% (2008) of voters, respectively. When you review the internals of the Reuters poll, you find that Trump is beating Hillary among Independents.

My guess is that in actuality, the percentage of voters that are Republican and Democrat, respectively, in this election, will be closer than in 2008 and 2012 – something like 33-35% for each category, rather than the 38% D / 32% R / 30% I (2012) and 39% D / 32% R / 29% (2008) splits. Note that in 2000 and 2004, the percentage of D and R voters, respectively, was about equal. My guess, just based on primary turnout and other unique factors for this election, is that it will be something like 34% D / 33% R / 33% I.

In the state by state head to head polls, Trump seems to fare much better. For instance, in states like VA, FL, PA, MI, GA, Trump is equal to or better than Romney and McCain’s performances in 2008 and 2012, respectively. I believe in the most recent PA poll, Trump is tied with Clinton. Obama won PA by 5.5% in 2012. I have not reviewed the internals of those polls to see how accurate their methodology is, but my guess is they are much closer to reality than the horribly flawed general election polls.

The media will continue to publish false polls this summer in an effort to prop up Clinton. The question is how long they can succeed in doing so. It may be that they think they can create unstoppable momentum for Hillary by showing her crushing it in the polls, then come September, October, they will fix their sampling to be more correct...and by then, many voters will have given up and assumed a Clinton victory. Not saying this will work, but I think that is their strategy.

Blogger Timmy3 June 15, 2016 5:09 PM  

People like Trump even less than Hillary. That's a little depressing. No one likes Trump. Did he say that about Cruz? No matter. I will support Trump in the fall for only he makes sense on the Muslim issue, not that anyone else in government or the public cares.

Anonymous Clay June 15, 2016 5:11 PM  

You know, I was just listening that they found the body of the "toddler" who was dragged away by the gator.

I feel very sorry for the child. I wanted to be mad at the parents...but, I can't. They had no clue. From Nebrasksa.

I've lived in Mississippi all my life. I taught my daughter how to shoot, fish, kill snakes,(and not kill the good ones), stay away from gator environs.

It makes me sad they didn't have a clue.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 5:13 PM  

62. Blogger Cicatrizatic June 15, 2016 4:53 PM

In reviewing the information about the people polled, only 25% of those polled were Republican. In the last two Presidential elections, 32% of voters were Republican. I think in this election it may be a little higher.


why would they put that "poll" out with a straight face. so dishonest

Blogger Cail Corishev June 15, 2016 5:15 PM  

Cicatrizatic, good analysis. Also, this time the media/pollsters have an extra incentive to skew Trump's numbers low this early, to encourage a GOPe revolt at the convention. Even if they're unsuccessful, it muddies the waters and could slow down the Trump Train.

OpenID simplytimothy June 15, 2016 5:19 PM  

why would they put that "poll" out with a straight face. so dishonest

Coordinated narrative building. The two wings of the globalist uni-party are uniting to defeat the nationalist Trump.

Globalists are, by definition, anti-American.



Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 5:32 PM  

42. A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 4:12 PM
is not semantically the same thing as let's destroy the Constitution.


bob k mando



You've just contradicted yourself. Perhaps it's time to declare victory and change the topic?

Anonymous SciVo June 15, 2016 5:36 PM  

We've been told for decades that the Constitution is either a) a living document, or b) a meaningless piece of paper. Fine. We accept that. And now we will interpret every word however it happens to suit us at the moment, and we will consider ourselves as bound by it as we would by any other piece of paper used by the American Left in the toilets.

Exactly. TPTB have had a pretty good run of it, twisting its meaning while maintaining an unjustified reverence based purely in nostalgia. But more and more ordinary people are waking up to how untethered FedGov has become from its founding, and how its arrogation of arbitrary power is no mere side effect but rather the whole point.

So if the original meaning doesn't matter, then fine. We'll make our own reinterpretations, and if all are equally valid, then it just comes down to who has the strength to impose his will. Let it be Festivus all the way down!

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 5:41 PM  

"According to polls,

According to relatives who were voting age back in 1980 the polls showed Reagan losing to Carter for months. Running rigged push polls in order to shape the public perception is obviously not new. The desperation to drag Hillary Rodan Cacklepants across the finish line no matter what is palpable.

Russian hackers penetrated the DNCe's machines and obtained the opposition research on Trump plus some other things. It's a safe bet that either the GRU or the FSB has all the interesting email from Hillary's Sekret Server. Who else has those files, I wonder? Besides the People's Republic of China, that is.

Blogger newanubis June 15, 2016 5:47 PM  

Fabulous!

Anonymous litdog June 15, 2016 5:49 PM  

My allegorical poem God Bless Amelia takes an opposite view of immigration, linking it to immorality rather than the sanctified nonsense of trashbin America.
http://www.dukedougherty.com/poetry/

Anonymous JI June 15, 2016 5:52 PM  

I think your Magic Dirt term is perfect! I've used it fairly often on different people and have observed that it resonates. I've even heard one or two of them later use it.

Blogger newanubis June 15, 2016 6:00 PM  

Fabulous!

Anonymous stress management June 15, 2016 6:05 PM  

Have to agree with Athor Pel @ 33, the Constitution is long dead, of mere historical interest, and an idol. Paying lip service to it anymore is just sad.

Name one thing the Constitution has conserved that it was supposed to, in substance and not just fake form. Like conservatives, it hasn't even been able to conserve women's only bathrooms, much less the limited and balanced power sharing it was supposed to maintain.

Not one prole in ten thousand has any idea what it's about, and the ruling classes manipulate it like a nose of wax. They wave it in front of the unwashed mob like a magic totem as they struggle for power. You might as well be reading the Monopoly rules off the box while the other side prints its own money and sweeps your pieces off the board.

Like the skier said: "Free the heel, free the mind." The Left and the Cucks use it to tie up the opposition - give it up!

Blogger J A Baker June 15, 2016 6:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger J A Baker June 15, 2016 6:16 PM  

Okay, based on head lines and different news stories I've seen as well as celebrity testemonials, there seems to be yet another sinister mind game from the left.

I'll try to explain it as succinctly as I can because you know these people are very clever and of course their speils/spells usually work on the average person.

So it goes like this: We're just so tired of all of this violence and division, why can't we just all come together with the common cause of ending all this violence and division and hatred? And so on and so forth.

But of course the default position everyone will come together on will be more leftist PC BS.

It's a very veiled call for surrender.

Anonymous Moonbear June 15, 2016 6:18 PM  

We respect one religion, Christianity, even if we do not subscribe to it, because it is the basis of the Western Civilization formerly known as Christendom.

I respect Buddhists, they tend to be reflected and wise, often worth listening to.
They also tend to keep to themselves.

Blogger FALPhil June 15, 2016 6:22 PM  

@64 Clay
I feel very sorry for the child. I wanted to be mad at the parents...but, I can't. They had no clue. From Nebrasksa.

It's almost like an outside context problem. When you have no frame of reference, you have no inkling of the danger.

I am sad like you for the same reason.

Blogger TheLiberatorOfBados June 15, 2016 6:25 PM  

@62, yeah that is definitely the Establishment's hope is to demoralize the electorate, but we're mostly ignoring the polls because we're too busy being enraged by the shit that our administration is allowing to happen in our country. Guarantee that there's gonna a HUGE number of gays jumping on the Trump Train after what happened Sunday, and how Clinton and Obummer responded to it.

Anonymous SciVo June 15, 2016 6:25 PM  

Broken Arrow wrote:Forget the polls until mid-August. Then the state polls for the electoral college are what counts. If Trump is losing badly in the state polls in August it's extremely unlikely he will win.

I don't know. This time, I think they might wait until mid-October to pivot from telling to asking, or even keep on persuasion polling right up to election day.

If ever a candidate would inspire pollsters to risk trashing their reputations just to stop one guy, Trump is that man. How hard would it be for them to start over with forming a new company, and how does that measure up against the risk that he would rock the status quo that is working so well for them?

Blogger Chris Mallory June 15, 2016 6:27 PM  

The gator and Omar are both prime examples of why you do not allow large predators to share your environment.


As for the Constitution, it isn't dead or broken. It is doing exactly what it was supposed to do. It replaced 13 free nations with a monarchy with an elected king. It was the result of a coup. The men who wrote it were just supposed to tweak the Articles of Confederation. Instead they saddled us with what we have now.
The Anti Federalists were right.

No king but King Jesus.

Anonymous maroonPill June 15, 2016 6:30 PM  

@75 I agree. I mourn for its passing, but the Constitution is dead. Republics are difficult enough to keep functioning with a homogeneous population. There are not and never will be genuine Republics with Diversity. All of human history, ALL, not some, not most, ALL of human history indicates that Diversity REQUIRES authoritarian governance.

The only question before us is whether Western men will control the forces of order within authoritarian Western nations or whether the enemies of Western men will control the forces of order within Western nations that will soon cease to be Western. 'Restoration of the Constitution' is a fantasy. It takes a decisive majority of citizenry buying into a Republic to make it healthy and at least in the US I doubt we have even half who bother to pay it lip service.

I'm guessing maybe one in ten (I hope it's not lower) Trump supporters understand that this this is a naked struggle for power, not a struggle to return to Constitutional Rule. The naive expectations of the majority will be disappointed. Trump CANNOT restore what has been broken.

If you play by the rules and your opponent does not, you WILL lose. Restoration of the Republic would require at a minimum a complete cessation of immigration and an intense effort at assimilation stretching over several generations. IF Trump is forceful, brilliant, and lucky he might give us enough breathing room to try. If he fails, the arrogance and incompetence of our enemies ensures that late Weimar awaits.

Blogger Nick S June 15, 2016 6:47 PM  

So it goes like this: We're just so tired of all of this violence and division, why can't we just all come together with the common cause of ending all this violence and division and hatred? And so on and so forth.

You're exactly right, J A Baker. I seen a woman on television after the Orlando massacre sobbing "Can't we all just get along?"

No, ma'am. I think we're past that benchmark. Moderates and fence sitters are gonna have to pick a side and hope it pans out.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 6:53 PM  

75. Anonymous stress management June 15, 2016 6:05 PM
Have to agree with Athor Pel @ 33, the Constitution is long dead, of mere historical interest, and an idol. Paying lip service to it anymore is just sad.


this of course, is what the left wants you to believe. if Trump returns us to a law and order footing, things might look a lot different in 8 years.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 7:06 PM  

@85
No, this is an observable fact.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 7:08 PM  

This is a matter of survival now. The games are over. The Left is literally psychotic and will get you killed if you continue to play by the old rules.

Anonymous TrashAlt June 15, 2016 7:09 PM  

"The #AltRight doesn't give a quantum of a damn about "traditions of tolerance and respect for religious diversity"."

The problem for the AltRight is that it is insignificant, shows no ability to attract adherents and is generally dismissed as simple bigots.

But...it does have Vox and sailor

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 7:09 PM  

And if you still buy into the Proposition Nation concept after its historical basis in retroactive rhyming rhetoric was pointed out to you, well, I'm sorry, but you're observably an idiot.

Most are...most observably. Am I correct in grasping that rhetoric matters because most people never get beyond the "Feels" stage of mental processes?

I figure that's the common, idiot-level subcategory of Piaget's Concrete Operational Stage, the one many adults never leave....

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 7:15 PM  

The problem for the AltRight is that it is insignificant, shows no ability to attract adherents and is generally dismissed as simple bigots.


The train is fine...but the bridge is out.

As Rip Van Winkle awakens and realizes there are no "girls locker rooms" and no "girls sports" and his neighborhood looks like a cross between a barrio, the TB ward in a Mogadishu hospital and Detroit, he will look for people who can explain the problem.

The alt-right need not attract anyone. By simply existing its leading lights are beacons for those who finally opened their eyes.

Anonymous GW June 15, 2016 7:15 PM  

"The Anti Federalists were right."

They were also out voted!

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 7:19 PM  

"The alt-right need not attract anyone. By simply existing its leading lights are beacons for those who finally opened their eyes."

That's a novel, yet predictable, way of admitting the AltRight is irrelevant.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 7:19 PM  

@14 emotion conquers logic

Passion rules the hearts of men, but gravity is a mean bitch

Blogger Zen Trader June 15, 2016 7:27 PM  

TrashAlt wrote:The problem for the AltRight is that it is insignificant, shows no ability to attract adherents and is generally dismissed as simple bigots.

There are a lot of problems with your logic. The Alt-right is growing at a geometric rate, for starters. Six months ago nobody knew who it was; now you are seeing mainstream media types mentioning it and attempting to discredit it. This shows that it's on the radar, and that it's viewed as a threat.

As for bigotry, there's some of that, sure. You have diversity of belief in any movement. But take the 1488 types out of the equation, and most people simply want to preserve the West. I can see how that would look like bigotry to a leftist, as anything short of suicide is bigotry to that crowd.

Time will tell.

Anonymous Discard June 15, 2016 7:28 PM  

Regarding the insignificance of the alt-right: As things get shittier and shittier, the more capable sort of people will ask why. We will have the best answers, the answers that actually fits the phenomena that the capable but uninformed people are questioning. We can't force people to listen, but we can be ready when they're ready to listen. We are like the coffee houses of France in 1788, or the Committees of Correspondence in New England about 1773.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 7:31 PM  

86. Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 7:06 PM
@85
No, this is an observable fact.


sounds like an unsupported assertion

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 7:39 PM  

@96
No, not an assertion, a verifiable fact supported by thousands of pages of unconstitutional legislation and "Supreme" Court rulings that even a blind fool couldn't deny.

Good luck with the dream of returning to a constitutional republic. I hope you're right, but I think the probability near nil.

Blogger VD June 15, 2016 7:40 PM  

That's a novel, yet predictable, way of admitting the AltRight is irrelevant.

Everything is irrelevant until it isn't. We'll see.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 7:48 PM  

If the AltRight is irrelevant, why bother commenting about it?

Anonymous GW June 15, 2016 7:49 PM  

"No, not an assertion, a verifiable fact supported by thousands of pages of unconstitutional legislation and "Supreme" Court rulings that even a blind fool couldn't deny."

For example

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 7:53 PM  

"If the AltRight is irrelevant, why bother commenting about it?"

Considerate a public service. It's not the first time a person took time out from serious people and matters to comment on the obscure.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 7:55 PM  

@96 a few days back I was in NYC. The subway adverts include a Big Sibling message that basically says "You define your gender, don't let others". It refers to recent diktat that states a man in a dress can insist he's a woman, and anyone who fails to agree can be fined tens of thousands of dollars.

It's the law. Law 'n Order, remember? It's like enacting a law that PI = 3.0000 and threatening anyone who disagrees with a $100,000 fine, payable in cash or via property seizure.

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you, and your bank account, and your job, and your apartment & everything in it, because you told some tranny to stay out of the Macy's girls room when your 10 year old daughter was in there? Appeal to the Constitution? Petition for redress of grievances? How about some ghost dancing on the side to make the buffalo come back, too?

Oh, I know, I know, the courts will strike it down. Sure. Yeah.
Don't be surprised if the Wise Latina / Aging Lesbian / Anthony "meaning of life" Kennedy / Blackmailed Justice Roberts refuse to grant cert to any suit, either.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 8:00 PM  

@102
Well then, can I define what I consider to be income? I wonder if the IRS will accept my definition?

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 8:04 PM  

@101
Oh... I see you haven't moved on to those serious people and matters yet. Maybe you're possibly more fascinated with the obscure than you're willing to admit?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 15, 2016 8:05 PM  

Alt-right will discredit the establishment, that is possible. "Problems" are a lower priority as for solving them, "Problems" are always thrown in front of the opposition to trip them up

Anonymous BGKB June 15, 2016 8:15 PM  

"You define your gender, don't let others". It refers to recent diktat

Jenner only had to kill one woman before being identified as a woman driver, but an Afghani moslem that kills 50 gays gets labeled a White NRA American.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 8:17 PM  

101. Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 7:53 PM
"If the AltRight is irrelevant, why bother commenting about it?"

Considerate a public service.


yeah appreciate you lookin out for me :/ (is engrish you first language?)

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 8:17 PM  

"Oh... I see you haven't moved on to those serious people and matters yet. Maybe you're possibly more fascinated with the obscure than you're willing to admit?"

You know how you slow down when you go past a messy car wreck?

Blogger J A Baker June 15, 2016 8:20 PM  

Thanks Nick, and to add to your analogy it seems that we ate at the point in the fight where our opponent realizes that they underestimated us and that they are about to get beaten badly, hence the call for a tryce, but a false truce because this is a fight we must win, to call a truce is to really surrender to the status quo.

So we have them on the run. Now is the time to keep applying pressure and turn up the heat.

Blogger James Dixon June 15, 2016 8:21 PM  

> People like Trump even less than Hillary. That's a little depressing.

Well, it would be if it were true.

> It makes me sad they didn't have a clue.

From what I understand, Disney was showing an outdoor movie where people could watch next to the water. Expect a major lawsuit and Disney to pay through the nose. I can't bring myself to have any sympathy for them though.

> why would they put that "poll" out with a straight face. so dishonest

The name tells you all you need to know, Bloomberg.

> The gator and Omar are both prime examples of why you do not allow large predators to share your environment.

Yes, but was it a muslim gator?

> ...if Trump returns us to a law and order footing, things might look a lot different in 8 years.

And be back to what we have now within 16 years thereafter, probably less. I lived through the Reagan years.

> Regarding the insignificance of the alt-right: As things get shittier and shittier, the more capable sort of people will ask why.

Who is John Galt?

> For example

The "right" to gay marriage, to give just the most recent example. Obamacare before that.

> Considerate a public service.

For various meanings of the word "service". Farmer Tom knows what I mean.

> Whatcha gonna do when they come for you, and your bank account, and your job, and your apartment & everything in it, because you told some tranny to stay out of the Macy's girls room when your 10 year old daughter was in there?

What do men normally do when they have nothing left to lose?


Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 15, 2016 8:33 PM  

@bob k. Mandi
There's a huge difference between signing an execution warrant and signing a death certificate.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 8:33 PM  

@108

" It's not the first time a person took time out from serious people and matters to comment on the obscure."


No it certainly isn't the first time. How many comments does that make now? Three, four... is it more than that? Is there a lull in serious people and matters tonight?

Blogger G-S. June 15, 2016 8:38 PM  

Tolerance - you know, getting along, is being rejected by alt-right.

But having a whole movement, like the insignificant alt-right, is sure to incur diatribes from those seeking to make the world a better place. Unless alt-right can clearly show it has a morally superior argument, or a far better future with its ideology, then its resistance to getting-along will be rebuffed as troublemaking.

Acting as smug bigots is not a good start. Talking down to people doesn't work well either. Insider-speak name calling (cucks) is exclusionary. Alt-rights future is already downward sloping. It's a culture of dicks - and proud of it. Congrats alt-right, in isolating yourself.

Sure, some members of other movements also reject tolerance (Christianity included), but their tribalism has the world rejecting them. Tribalism or nationalism fails the sniff test, and its adherents relegated as low-brow, for it is not a creative way to deal with another group.

Anonymous JAG June 15, 2016 8:40 PM  

AltTrash/Atropos is scared. Real scared. You should be.

Blogger VD June 15, 2016 8:41 PM  

Unless alt-right can clearly show it has a morally superior argument, or a far better future with its ideology, then its resistance to getting-along will be rebuffed as troublemaking.

We will. In fact, the idiot multiculturalists are actively demonstrating that the Alt-Right ideolology will provide for a far better future than what is presently on offer.

Anonymous Eric the Red June 15, 2016 8:48 PM  

I shit upon enforced tolerance, the proposition nation, and enforced equality. All are evil.

Regarding equality, the pursuit of equality requires sin, including pride, arrogance, theft, and the attempt to overthrow God's Natural Law of hierarchy. Jesus counseled that the poor would always be among us, He did not say that it was a duty to eradicate it. Even the Kingdom of Heaven on earth says nothing about it. When Jesus admonished us to perform the virtue of charity, He never said to pursue it as a collective endeavor, because it was never to be a goal unto itself, but instead a way for the individual and only the individual to demonstrate he was full of God's love. You can attempt to rationalize it to yourself any way you want, but in the final analysis anybody who espouses equality is pursuing a false God of Niceness, not of Good versus Evil.

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 8:51 PM  

" is it more than that? Is there a lull in serious people and matters tonight?"

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago.

Blogger Rational Thinker June 15, 2016 8:53 PM  

The old order has surrendered itself into irrelevance.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 8:57 PM  

116. Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 8:51 PM
" is it more than that? Is there a lull in serious people and matters tonight?"

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago.


eh, I thought he was at the keyboard.

Anonymous Eric the Red June 15, 2016 8:58 PM  

Enforced tolerance and the proposition nation all arise out of enforced equality, which is thoroughly evil.

The pursuit of equality requires sin, including pride, arrogance, theft, and the attempt to overthrow God's Natural Law of hierarchy. Jesus counseled that the poor would always be among us, He did not say that it was a duty to eradicate it. Even the Kingdom of Heaven on earth says nothing about it. When Jesus admonished us to perform the virtue of charity, He never said to pursue it as a collective endeavor, because it was never to be a goal unto itself, but instead a way for the individual and only the individual to demonstrate he was full of God's love. You can attempt to rationalize it to yourself any way you want, but in the final analysis anybody who espouses equality is pursuing a false God of Niceness, not of Good versus Evil.

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 9:08 PM  

"The old order has surrendered itself into irrelevance"

See, this is the thing: the Alt Right IS the old order; old, defeated and left behind. But it thinks it's new because there are so few of them. You know how occasionally they find old, in exploded shells from WWI? And you know there are others out there. A few. But it's not important. You just let it detonate, make a loud noise, then we all go about our business.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 9:22 PM  

119. Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 9:08 PM
"The old order has surrendered itself into irrelevance"

See, this is the thing: the Alt Right IS the old order; old, defeated and left behind. But it thinks it's new because there are so few of them. You know how occasionally they find old, in exploded shells from WWI? And you know there are others out there. A few. But it's not important. You just let it detonate, make a loud noise, then we all go about our business.


and the more you say it the less I believe it because if it were really true you wouldn't be here

Blogger Were-Puppy June 15, 2016 9:35 PM  

@19 andon

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud - this is the same fool that shot off an ill advised tweet or two at Trump early on. If you don't remember it, enjoy :P

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/11/news/alwaleed-bin-talal-donald-trump/index.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/14/saudi-prince-silent-amid-tweeted-jabs-trump-coulter-stone/



Blogger Lazarus June 15, 2016 9:44 PM  

Soros has a lot of money to waste. So quality is not an issue with him, obviously.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 9:47 PM  

@121 this is one of his tweets:

.@realDonaldTrump
You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America.

Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.


isn't that strange, either they are hoping he will never win or they know something is fixed behind the scenes. and why is the mooslim so interested in the politics of the U.S.?? if he's rich wouldn't he have better things to do?

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 9:58 PM  

AltTrash wrote:You just let it detonate, make a loud noise, then we all go about our business

Please let us detonate and get on with your business elsewhere then.

You keep striking this salon pose that we are beneath your consideration and unworthy of your presence...yet here you are, considering us and blessing us with your presence like some woman forcing her way into a man cave, just so she can bathe in the testosterone.

No we won't let you suck our dicks.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 10:03 PM  

Rhetoric, Brute?

Find something meaty.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 10:08 PM  

We are not worthy, AltTrash.

By all means, please go back to your serious people and serious matters. Also, your mom called and requested you return the car you borrowed to go to the Laser Tag place.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 15, 2016 10:14 PM  

@63 Timmy3
People like Trump even less than Hillary. That's a little depressing. No one likes Trump.
---

Ridiculous. Who are all those people packing his rallies?

If we want to get anecdotal, I don't know anybody who likes Hitlery. There are a few who spout out the "I want a woman president.." but in these cases, they are even saying they don't think she is the one.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 10:14 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:We are not worthy, AltTrash.

By all means, please go back to your serious people and serious matters.


I'm wondering if her serious matter isnt making sandwiches.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 15, 2016 10:14 PM  

Rusty, with luck this child who thinks he's brilliant (a poster child for Dunning-Kruger) will get bored and go back to commenting on WaPo & HuffPo.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 10:20 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Rusty, with luck this child who thinks he's brilliant (a poster child for Dunning-Kruger) will get bored and go back to commenting on WaPo & HuffPo.

Nooooo! Dont take my punching bag away before i get any shots in.

Blogger David The Good June 15, 2016 10:25 PM  

Chris Mallory: "As for the Constitution, it isn't dead or broken. It is doing exactly what it was supposed to do. It replaced 13 free nations with a monarchy with an elected king. It was the result of a coup. The men who wrote it were just supposed to tweak the Articles of Confederation. Instead they saddled us with what we have now."

Truth.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 15, 2016 10:26 PM  

@87 Godfrey
This is a matter of survival now.
---

Exactly. I am hoping for Trump just to give some time to get the smarter members of my family squared away with a plan.

Anonymous Angriff June 15, 2016 10:30 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:And if you still buy into the Proposition Nation concept after its historical basis in retroactive rhyming rhetoric was pointed out to you, well, I'm sorry, but you're observably an idiot.

Most are...most observably. Am I correct in grasping that rhetoric matters because most people never get beyond the "Feels" stage of mental processes?

I figure that's the common, idiot-level subcategory of Piaget's Concrete Operational Stage, the one many adults never leave....


This is part of it, but rhetoric is important even when engaging intelligent people. Certain phrases will just cause people to tune out because they've been trained to view such phrases as associated with cranks and nonsense.

For example, when Millenial Woes was trying to debate White Genocide with Sargon of Akkad, the dialectical term put Sargon off completely and he could not get past that. It doesn't matter that it technically fits the term genocide, because people picture concentration camps and has chambers when you say "genocide". So the term "white genocide" just completely disengages these people from the conversation because they think "white people aren't being sent to concentration camps. WTF is wrong with this idiot?"

"The Great Replacement" is a far better term to use for rhetoric because it is reasonable and understandable without conjuring images of something that clearly doesn't fit the situation. To someone like Sargon, population replacement is a very believable idea while genocide is not, even though they are technically the same thing.

Blogger SciVo June 15, 2016 10:32 PM  

OT: Quick plug for Oregon petition for ballot measure to rein in "emergency clause" abuse .

The Oregon legislature has been pre-empting our state constitutional right to a "citizens' veto referendum," and this would make it harder for them to declare an emergency, thereby reducing anti-democracy fakery.

Obviously for Oregon registered voters only, but I think there are a few around here.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 10:36 PM  

Isn't it interesting being lectured by failures? Besides bombing, invading, funding fanatics, orchestrating coups and waging a series of endless wars, proxy and otherwise, what have the Cucks stood for? Anyone?

They speak of "tolerance" as they bomb the snot out of country after country after country after country... and most of the countries they bomb are full of brown people. Oh, and after the Cucks murder their neighbors, their children and their relatives, the Cucks invite them here to be our neighbors. Isn't that just so tolerant of them?



And most of the countries they've bombed

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner June 15, 2016 10:38 PM  

Bill Cuckriley gets on gun grabbing wagon http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-oreilly-takes-stunning-stance-154449244.html

No we won't let you suck our dicks. Now now lets see a picture of Altrash since $5 wetback BJs will be going away when TRUMP wins

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago. Is altrash Lena Dunham?

You know how you slow down when you go past a messy car wreck?

Where you check to see if there are whites or Asians that need medical help?

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 10:39 PM  

G-S. wrote:Tolerance - you know, getting along, is being rejected by alt-right.

By the alt-right? We're totally tolerant.

We tolerate every responsible citizen to defend themselves from haters.
We tolerate people saying whatever they want about politics without being fired.
We encourage converged organizations to hire SJWs.

What are you complaining about?

Anonymous Godfey June 15, 2016 10:42 PM  

Cuck Tolerance:

After we bomb your family we'll invite the survivors to the USA. Aren't we tolerant? Gosh we're great.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 10:44 PM  

BigGayKoranBurner wrote:

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago. Is altrash Lena Dunham?


I was hoping she wasn't a veterinarian; you know how those
Leftists are about abortion.

Anonymous Godfrey June 15, 2016 10:49 PM  

Trump sends out a mean Tweet... he's intolerant and racist.

Cucks spend 25 years murdering hundreds of thousands of brown people and leaving a million more homeless refugees and they're just shucks... oh gosh, oh golly tolerant fun guys.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 15, 2016 10:54 PM  

@136 BigGayKoranBurner

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago. Is altrash Lena Dunham?
---

AllTrash is the OctoMom

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 15, 2016 11:02 PM  

I watched a little bit of his chat with the wife when he was on Colbert's show the other night. She commented the cucking stunk to high heaven, and how much she hated both of their sorry rotten damn guts. I feel grateful I married that gal, she is truly a keeper.

Blogger The Observer June 15, 2016 11:07 PM  

Acting as smug bigots is not a good start. Talking down to people doesn't work well either. Insider-speak name calling (cucks) is exclusionary. Alt-rights future is already downward sloping. It's a culture of dicks - and proud of it. Congrats alt-right, in isolating yourself.

Only idiots and cucks follow their enemies' "advice". Sure worked out well for the GOP.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 11:09 PM  

@136

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago. Is altrash Lena Dunham?
app she tweeted today that she's given up on men and going after dogs now

Blogger AdognamedOp June 15, 2016 11:15 PM  

Where da fuk Zeno at?

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 11:16 PM  

andon wrote:@136

Yes. Put my toddler down an hour ago. Is altrash Lena Dunham?

app she tweeted today that she's given up on men and going after dogs now


Poor dogs. They're not gonna like playing marbles.

Anonymous andon June 15, 2016 11:19 PM  

133. Anonymous Angriff June 15, 2016 10:30 PM

So the term "white genocide" just completely disengages these people from the conversation because they think "white people aren't being sent to concentration camps.


agree with that

"The Great Replacement" is a far better term to use for rhetoric because it is reasonable and understandable without conjuring images of something that clearly doesn't fit the situation. To someone like Sargon, population replacement is a very believable idea while genocide is not, even though they are technically the same thing.

only thing is its not "great"

Great is usually something positive. Calling it The Great Replacement is something your enemies might do with glee.

Blogger Greg June 15, 2016 11:22 PM  

What a faggy critique.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 15, 2016 11:27 PM  

Greg wrote:What a faggy critique.

It must be really hard to type well reasoned criticism from inside a glory hole.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 15, 2016 11:29 PM  

138. Godfey
"Cuck Tolerance:"

"After we bomb your family we'll invite the survivors to the USA. Aren't we tolerant? Gosh we're great."
You forgot the part where " we will let you sex down our wives and daughters while we watch, because we are not racist and we will more than happy to prove it to you ".
Good post,Godfrey.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 15, 2016 11:37 PM  

Mosby, if Nate is ever president of the CSA 2.0 I hope he makes you his press secretary. It would be worth it just to see all the Liberal Yankee heads that would explode.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 15, 2016 11:38 PM  

Mosby, if Nate is ever president of the CSA 2.0 I hope he makes you his press secretary. It would be worth it just to see all the Liberal Yankee heads that would explode.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 15, 2016 11:45 PM  

Mosby, IMO the South will be the dominant power in North America when the dust finally settles. I talk to my friends up here in the North and we see the Southern Battle Flag as a symbol of freedom and hope.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 15, 2016 11:50 PM  

Even a good friend of mine who used to have a bust of Lincoln in his living room (it now sits on the floor in his barn) says that men like Phil Robinson and his sons are the last great hope for this nation, and honors the Confederate flag. And we are both ohio state graduates. God has a sense of humor, does he not?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 15, 2016 11:51 PM  

I'd take it called to duty, Cheddarman.
But I think Nate could do better at it than I ever could, and save us money at that.
Split the sheets , The shotgun wedding must end now !
Nate for prez !

Anonymous AltTrash June 15, 2016 11:55 PM  

"Only idiots and cucks follow their enemies' "advice". Sure worked out well for the GOP."

At least the GOP can garner a ration of support. The AltRight, well, they have a website.

All you really need to know about the AltRight is that they support Trump. They put their support and their hopes behind a man who is who touts his beauty contest being held in Russia as "foreign policy experience.". If you could measure candidate support by IQ, you'd find that Trump has the dumbest supporters.

But hey, he's "GREAT".

When Trump gets his political brains bashed in by a girl, the AltRight, after blaming Soros, will warn of a coming race war or of societal breakdown or of secession, just like they have for the past 70 years. And just like they were with Trump, with their "ideology" and with their claims to supreme understanding of world events...they'll be wrong again.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 15, 2016 11:57 PM  

Well you didn't say THE oohi state , so your allright in my book. Besides that you will be with the good guys come Round Two, and it is coming, bet on it .
Nate for prez !

Anonymous rubberducky June 16, 2016 12:12 AM  

When Caesar cast the die and crossed the Rubicon, he knew there was no going back. Not just for him, for Rome. The Republic was dead.

A similar situation exists with our Constitution. Half the people accept the notion that the 14th Amendment requires each state to issue gay marriage licenses. That's a ludicrous notion, yet they sign on.

The consensus and goodwill that is required to make that social compact binding has been destroyed. The document no longer seeks your consent, it demands your compliance. It became an instrument not to constrain the feds but rather to constrain the states and the people.

Anonymous AltTrash June 16, 2016 12:25 AM  

"Your nigger shock troops are already working to get Martian Law declared. We didn't make your mess, but you bet your sorry ass we are gonna clean it up, and you are gonna get tossed in the landfill with the rest of your retarded stinking "refuse niks."

Get over yourself Mr. Mosby. You folks can't start a crawl, let alone a movement.

Blogger ray June 16, 2016 12:27 AM  

"People like Trump even less than Hillary. That's a little depressing. No one likes Trump."


I do.

Blogger EscapeVelocity June 16, 2016 12:29 AM  

Ive been banned at PJMedia

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 16, 2016 12:36 AM  

We shall see, Trash. Won't we ? Like I said you wanna lay odds on it, boy ?
I never bet on nothin' but a sure thing.
You can talk shit all the live long day, but it's gonna be folks like me that make shit happen, snotnose.
Get ready for the purge, dick. You begged for it, your well deserving asses are gonna get it. Not a threat , but a promise you nitwit.

Anonymous WaterBoy June 16, 2016 12:37 AM  

andon @147: "Great is usually something positive. Calling it The Great Replacement is something your enemies might do with glee."

Great as in "large in scope".

The Great War.

The Great Depression.

The Great Pumpkin.

Er...you get the picture.

Anonymous Anonymous June 16, 2016 12:39 AM  

The "tired, huddled, masses" need to be YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE to qualify. All others are not invited.


Weredragon

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 16, 2016 12:39 AM  

162. EscapeVelocity
"Ive been banned at PJMedia"
Le me guess, because your comment made sense and they just can't handle that ?
Big surprise,huh ?

Anonymous AltTrash June 16, 2016 12:57 AM  

"You can talk shit all the live long day, but it's gonna be folks like me that make shit happen, snotnose."

I'm not talking shit. You are the one declaring that commenting on a blog makes you a revolutionary or something. But do tell us, how will this "purge" occur?

Blogger Were-Puppy June 16, 2016 1:06 AM  

@145 AdognamedOp
Where da fuk Zeno at?
---

Xhe is a girl now, along with Thor.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 16, 2016 1:11 AM  

Did Hitlery send out the paychecks today or something?
The TrOlLs are popping up all over the place again.

Anonymous Angriff June 16, 2016 1:13 AM  

andon wrote:only thing is its not "great"

Great is usually something positive. Calling it The Great Replacement is something your enemies might do with glee


Not really. WWI was known as the Great War, and it wasn't because people thought it was super awesome.

Blogger kudzu bob June 16, 2016 1:15 AM  

@AltTrash

You claim that the Alt-Right is irrelevant, yet Alt-Right ideas on immigration and nationalism influenced Ann Coulter, and Ann Coulter influenced Trump on immigration and nationalism, which in turn caused his campaign to resonate so strongly with the White working class that he has captured the Republican nomination despite the opposition of the entire GOP establishment.

Not bad for a movement that nobody had heard of this time last year.

Really, it's you and yours who are irrelevant, not to mention tired. Nobody believes your bullshit any more, and there's nothing that you can do about it.

See you in November.

PS. You're not fooling anybody with your lie about some non-existent toddler.

Anonymous SciVo June 16, 2016 1:20 AM  

AltTrash wrote:When Trump gets his political brains bashed in by a girl, the AltRight, after blaming Soros, will warn of a coming race war or of societal breakdown or of secession, just like they have for the past 70 years.

Oh, you silly goose. So wrong on so many levels, and revealing so much.

1. This isn't 1946 any more, and only a (((leftist))) would take offense at anyone noticing the anti-Western Civ actions of (((Soros))), the international asshole.

2. This isn't 1966 any more, and we're tired of weak-willed leaders paying danegeld to violent yet hapless darkies. Oh noes, we must pay monies to these goons that we actually pity more than fear, or else race war! No, that's ridiculous, and what can't go on forever won't.

3. This isn't 1866 any more, and "colonialism" and "imperialism" are dirty words on both sides of the aisle, all over the world. Any state could secede at any time, and there's nothing you could do about it.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 16, 2016 1:33 AM  

"Where da fuk Zeno at?"
( raises hand )
What did Zeno do ? I was away from here for quite a bit, and Bob K. clued me in on Taylor a while back, but what the hell did he pull ?
Thanks in advance to who answers .

Anonymous Cheddarman June 16, 2016 1:34 AM  

Alttrash, you remind me of a leftist that has lived their entire life in a lily white suburb surrounded by safe white people. You Why don't you signal your virtue and move into and all black or hispanic neighborhood?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 16, 2016 1:44 AM  

Because that would be dangerous,Ched.
His alligator mouth overloads his Hummingbird ass.
The BLM ( Big Lipped Mafia ) ain't gonna save his stupid ass, and if he was honest with himself, he would know that.
But, when ignorance is bliss,'tis folly to be wise, and da Trash lives by that.

Blogger bob k. mando June 16, 2016 2:02 AM  

101. AltTrash June 15, 2016 7:53 PM
It's not the first time a person took time out from serious people and matters to comment on the obscure.



oh, i do so hope we don't disappoint such a wise and sagacious person such as yourself.



96. andon June 15, 2016 7:31 PM
sounds like an unsupported assertion


three of the original states to sign ( New York, Rhode Island and Virginia ) the Constitution specifically added codicils that they could unilaterally leave at any time they should choose. Vermont did likewise when it joined the union in 1791.

https://nozombiesaloud.blogspot.com/2016/06/its-already-settled.html

on top of that, the question of secession is explicitly covered by the 10th Amendment ... or the Amendment means nothing, as secession is addressed no where else in the document and ALL SUBJECTS not otherwise addressed in the Constitution are specifically held by the States and the People and are PROHIBITED to the Federal government by the 10th.

therefore, this nation will not have repented until we blast Lincoln's face off of Rushmore for the crime of having murdered some 1/2 million Americans in his successful quest to destroy the Constitution.

and before anybody gets too froggy with me, you might want to look up the clause in the Constitution requiring that all fleeing indentured servants ( slavery for a term ) / slaves be returned to the state and owner from which they had fled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Four_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Clause_3:_Fugitive_Slave_Clause

you remember all that whining the free northern states were doing because they considered it a "violation of their principles" that they were having to return escaped slaves? they were whining about being forced to adhere to the Constitution. a contract which every single one of them had freely signed.

if they found it such a violation of their "principles" then they should have exercised their Constitutional right to secede and then they wouldn't have had to deal with it.

hilarious that 3 of the 4 states demanding a specific clause permitting them to secede were in the North. and that it was then the North which lied and claimed that secession was not permitted.



102. A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents June 15, 2016 7:55 PM
It's the law.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

for a document which was written to constrain the Federal government from oppressing the People, there seems to be an awful lot of constraining the People from disobeying the Federal government going on.

kinda makes me wonder why it's a "federal crime" for me to sell raw milk.



110. James Dixon June 15, 2016 8:21 PM
Yes, but was it a muslim gator?



can't be, it was caught eating long pig.



113. G-S. June 15, 2016 8:38 PM
Unless alt-right can clearly show it has a morally superior argument, or a far better future with its ideology,



the impoverishment of the People is the goal of the Left, i think we can exceed that low bar.
"The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
Vladimir Lenin
"

the destruction of the Nation is the goal of the Left, i think we can exceed that low bar.


Blogger VD June 16, 2016 4:32 AM  

MOSBY, stop being so vulgar all the time. I'm tired of deleting your comments, now I'm going to start spamming them.

Blogger VD June 16, 2016 4:35 AM  


See, this is the thing: the Alt Right IS the old order; old, defeated and left behind.


Always trying to sell the Narrative of what they want reality to be. I have to say, I really did nail them and their behavior in SJWAL.

Anonymous SingSling June 16, 2016 5:07 AM  

alttrash is clearly an idiot but I'll engage. I'll give you five reasons (there are others as well) why the alt-right is rising.

1) The social contract, institutions and culture in White countries is breaking down.

2) The economic situation globally and in White Countries is heading for an ugly reset.

3) It is growing because people more intelligent and with more common sense than you can see these problems. The key is we can now see the people we thought we could trust blocking even discussion of these problems let alone their solutions.

Alot of people like me, indoctrinated in left wing ideology and multi-culti since a child are rejecting it as soon as we get into the real world (outside school and college). That's what happens when we realise we are the target.

4) Through the rapid expansion of competing ideas and analysis on the Alt-Right it will become the only group that is capable of offering solutions to the first two problems. We are also the only group that will follow through in implementing these solutions.

5) We only need to win once

Anonymous SciVo June 16, 2016 5:13 AM  

VD wrote:Always trying to sell the Narrative of what they want reality to be. I have to say, I really did nail them and their behavior in SJWAL.

Yes. But I've been looking for an excuse to talk about Scott Adams' latest post, where the aspirational bare assertion is left far behind:

The trick is that Islam isn’t a race. Islam is open to all races. I know that, but I still created a tweet that indicates I can’t tell the difference between a race and a religion.

Result: People tweeted to inform me that Islam is not a race.

Key learning: Sometimes the mistake is the method.


The funny thing about this technique, which you could call "tactical sloppiness" or "correction bait," is that it is both primitive and advanced. It's easy for an emotional reasoner to use it instinctively, but the application of reason can make it orders of magnitude more effective.

For example, I could say that Omar Mateen couldn't possibly be gay, since Stani Muslims are only attracted to females, little boys and billygoats. It literally doesn't matter whether or not the assertion is true, since there is no right way for SJWs to correct it if it's wrong; anything they say would damage the Narrative somehow.

I understand if some don't feel comfortable using that technique themselves, but I think it's important for them to at least understand it and recognize it, so that they can leave those traps alone.

Anonymous Avalanche June 16, 2016 8:21 AM  

@146 ""The Great Replacement" is a far better term to use for rhetoric because it is reasonable and understandable without conjuring images of something that clearly doesn't fit the situation. To someone like Sargon, population replacement is a very believable idea while genocide is not, even though they are technically the same thing.

only thing is its not "great"
Great is usually something positive. Calling it The Great Replacement is something your enemies might do with glee."

The Final Replacement.

Anonymous mature craig June 16, 2016 8:27 AM  

Never heard that before interesting. Liberty is in America but longing for France.

Anonymous mature craig June 16, 2016 8:44 AM  

Reason often isnt well articulated. Lots of deceivers and confusers out there

Anonymous mature craig June 16, 2016 9:10 AM  

Yeah def not great.. Strong national defense good. War bad.

Blogger Alexander June 16, 2016 11:27 AM  

What has tolerance ever done for us?

It certainly hasn't given us wine, sanitation, education, medicine, public order, irrigation, roads, fresh water, or peace. In fact in every case it's done the exact opposite.

Anonymous Mr. Rational June 16, 2016 11:34 AM  

simplytimothy wrote:Globalists are, by definition, anti-American.
So anyone who can get Soros or Bloomberg (or both) would just be taking out traitors.

It would be really ironic if someone e.g. groomed a crazy Muslim to rush a restaurant where these guys were eating and nail them with a suicide vest.  It would take their open-borders crap home to them personally, and give the USA its own Sbarro bombing to make the case for walls.

Anonymous Clay June 16, 2016 11:40 AM  

Alexander wrote:What has tolerance ever done for us?

It certainly hasn't given us wine, sanitation, education, medicine, public order, irrigation, roads, fresh water, or peace. In fact in every case it's done the exact opposite.



Ya know? If you take all that into consideration, you might also want to include Porto Potties.

Anonymous andon June 16, 2016 12:19 PM  

SciVo June 16, 2016 5:13 AM
VD wrote:
Always trying to sell the Narrative of what they want reality to be. I have to say, I really did nail them and their behavior in SJWAL.


Yes. But I've been looking for an excuse to talk about Scott Adams' latest post, where the aspirational bare assertion is left far behind:


The trick is that Islam isn’t a race. Islam is open to all races. I know that, but I still created a tweet that indicates I can’t tell the difference between a race and a religion.

Result: People tweeted to inform me that Islam is not a race.

Key learning: Sometimes the mistake is the method.


The funny thing about this technique, which you could call "tactical sloppiness" or "correction bait," is that it is both primitive and advanced. It's easy for an emotional reasoner to use it instinctively, but the application of reason can make it orders of magnitude more effective.

For example, I could say that Omar Mateen couldn't possibly be gay, since Stani Muslims are only attracted to females, little boys and billygoats. It literally doesn't matter whether or not the assertion is true, since there is no right way for SJWs to correct it if it's wrong; anything they say would damage the Narrative somehow.

I understand if some don't feel comfortable using that technique themselves, but I think it's important for them to at least understand it and recognize it, so that they can leave those traps alone.


if I wanted to learn debating tactics and understand how to dissect an argument etc, what classes should I be taking?

Blogger James Dixon June 16, 2016 2:10 PM  

> if I wanted to learn debating tactics and understand how to dissect an argument etc, what classes should I be taking?

A quick Google search turns up this: http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/fallacies.html
It looks like a good starting point.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 16, 2016 11:04 PM  

Don't take classes, teach yourself. Start by analyzing statements that people make verbally or in writing and look for errors. Develop a system of criticism that works,for you.

Blogger Miss Carnivorous June 16, 2016 11:35 PM  

Today my Sikh co-worker was waxing lyrical on the hideous stories proliferating on the internet. She is a criminal justice major and one of the stories she is telling on is about a Mexican rapist who got out of jail and took revenge on 11 members of the family of the woman he went to jail for raping. "God , I hope he doesn't come to the US", I told her.
"Don't worry, she told me, Donald Trump is building a wall".

Anonymous SciVo June 17, 2016 2:04 AM  

Avalanche wrote:@146 "Great is usually something positive. Calling it The Great Replacement is something your enemies might do with glee."

The Final Replacement.


The Final Solution to the Native European Problem

Anonymous SciVo June 17, 2016 2:51 AM  

andon wrote:if I wanted to learn debating tactics and understand how to dissect an argument etc, what classes should I be taking?

I don't know. I mean, Philosophy departments used to have actual classes in Rhetoric. Maybe they still do? Anyway, they're a good place to start if they aren't converged.

But Philosophy is more about dialogue -- a co-operative quest for Truth -- than discussion (rhymes with percussion, which sounds like pounds, as in beating someone around the head). I've given up on winning debates, and just focus on persuading bystanders.

So in the end it comes down to persuasion, and you can do a good self-study with Scott Adams' reading list. I can personally recommend "Influence" by Cialdini; a short book, but I spent weeks absorbing each chapter.

(My reading process is to make up dialogues and narratives until I've fully internalized the material, and no book has taken me longer. Very information dense.)

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 17, 2016 4:59 AM  

Since the proposition of the USA is written in its Constitution, and Declaration of Independence, it would seem that both the pro- and anti- proposition nation proponents who base their position on that same scrap of poetry are ignoramuses.

Since they've both been through an education mill the express goal of which is to destroy that proposition an replace it with an atheist socialist aristocracy with most of us in chains, I'm not surprised.

We're spoiled for choice when it comes to fools to despise, aren't we? The useful idiots who think they'll be counted with the aristos rather than the slaves, or the would-be rebels who fight to destroy whatever their masters pretended to admire.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts