ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, June 06, 2016

Robbed of a good comedy

David French disappoints us all by refusing to be drafted by Bill Kristol:
Here is a sentence I never thought I’d type: After days of prayer, reflection, and serious study of the possibilities, I am not going to run as an independent candidate for president of the United States.

I gave it serious thought — as a pretty darn obscure lawyer, writer, and veteran — only because we live in historic times. Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world.

Hillary Clinton lies habitually and changes position on virtually every public issue except for her pro-abortion extremism, and she has a suspicious record of making public decisions that favor donors to the Clinton Foundation. Her signal foreign-policy “achievement” was helping launch a war in Libya that not only cost American lives in Benghazi but also helped transform the nation into ISIS’s latest playpen.

To add to all that, she’s in the middle of an active FBI investigation. If I had handled classified information the way we know she handled classified information, my career would already be over, and the single goal of my life would be persuading the prosecutor to reach a lenient plea bargain.

Trump also lies habitually (sometimes minute by minute), and changes position based on his moods. In one breath he claims to support working men and women, and then with the next breath he threatens to destroy our economy through trade wars or by playing games with the full faith and credit of the United States. He believes an American judge — a man born in Indiana who spent months hiding from drug cartels after they’d put a “hit” on him – can’t rule on a case involving Trump University because the judge’s parents emigrated from Mexico.
It's telling that the best case he can make against Trump is a) to equate the criticism of free trade with lying, b) to equate calling a Mexican a Mexican with lying, and to cry about how many of Trump's supporters aren't impressed by his conspicuous virtue-signaling with an African accessory.

The #AltRight isn't going to have David French to kick around anymore!

Labels: ,

111 Comments:

Blogger Orville June 06, 2016 1:02 PM  

Whatever will we do now? Oh well, the Secret Service book on Shrillary looks good for some laughs. Bill couldn't control his woman, but you don't see that with Trump.

Blogger The Bechtloff June 06, 2016 1:11 PM  

Damn that sucks, maybe Bill can draft ¡Jeb!

Blogger GAHCindy June 06, 2016 1:12 PM  

He gave it serious thought. This complete nobody, writes some stuff and lives a pretty normal life that people can relate to, gave it some thought. That right there is funny. He's not a serious (let alone self-aware) person, or he wouldn't have given it any thought at all.

I have some friends who say "Cindy for president!" whenever I get up on my soapbox. They agree with me. That's nice. But if I thought they were serious and willing to back me, I'd break up with them for the lunatics they are. French should have done that, too, if he wanted to be taken seriously in any other capacity. Good grief.

Anonymous DavidKathome June 06, 2016 1:13 PM  

I think AltRight is the reason he bailed, and frankly, AltRight did him a favor sparing him even more humiliation later on

Blogger Alexander June 06, 2016 1:18 PM  

Well he couldn't use the regular pol excuse: not running for president because I went to spend more time with my wife's family just doesn't have the same feel.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 06, 2016 1:18 PM  

French wasn't Gamma enough to think he had a serious shot.

Blogger Elocutioner June 06, 2016 1:26 PM  

Such a principled cuckservative. Just look at how well he understands economics and how accurately he portrays Trump's positions.

Some people actually think having a dialogue will persuade these cucks.

Blogger lowercaseb June 06, 2016 1:26 PM  

Poor guy! I guess working class white communities were not dying fast enough for him and kept voting for Trump.

Anonymous The Executive Office is a Dirty Job June 06, 2016 1:28 PM  

David who?
Bill Whittle for president, and Mike Rowe for Vice President!

Anonymous JAG June 06, 2016 1:28 PM  

This was the most underwhelming reveal since the Segway. I think French read the internets and realized the hard cold truth.

Blogger lowercaseb June 06, 2016 1:29 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:French wasn't Gamma enough to think he had a serious shot.

Speaking of Gammas...maybe Kristol can draft Shapiro to be his new "can't lose" Trumpkilling candidate.

Blogger Retrenched June 06, 2016 1:37 PM  

Shapiro wouldn't be eligible, as he's only 32 years old.

Blogger Salt June 06, 2016 1:37 PM  

Funny stuff. Everything he listed about Trump, economically, is a complete positive.

Blogger Salt June 06, 2016 1:38 PM  

Retrenched wrote:Shapiro wouldn't be eligible, as he's only 32 years old.

Let's see his BC, if it can be found.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2016 1:38 PM  

lowercaseb wrote:Speaking of Gammas...maybe Kristol can draft Shapiro...

Hot Gamma on Gamma Delusional Action!

Blogger Joseph CURTIS June 06, 2016 1:38 PM  

Heck, Alberto Gonzalez just wrote an article basically saying Trump is right to question whether his judge can be fair to him. I don't think Alberto Gonzalez is a racist here

Blogger Noah B June 06, 2016 1:39 PM  

You're wrong on this one, Vox. This isn't going to stop anyone from kicking David French around.

Anonymous Steve June 06, 2016 1:43 PM  

The shameless lying about Trump is very reminiscent of media behaviour re: GamerGate.

He believes an American judge [...] can’t rule on a case involving Trump University because the judge’s parents emigrated from Mexico.

BZZZT! WRONG.

Trump thinks a Mexican-descended judge who is a member of Mexican racist group La Raza and who has close ties to the Clinton campaign isn't giving him a fair trial.

Blogger August June 06, 2016 1:44 PM  

"Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world."

I guess it isn't failure when it is intentional?

Blogger Mike Romkey June 06, 2016 1:51 PM  

The dogs bark but (Trump's) caravan moves on.

Blogger Escoffier June 06, 2016 1:52 PM  

The Executive Office is a Dirty Job wrote:David who?

Bill Whittle for president, and Mike Rowe for Vice President!



Imma need a little proof that Bill isn't a Cuckservative dearie. Having watched a fair number of his videos and reading his stuff at EJECT3 my gut says he would fall into the 'but the Dems are the real racists' 'I'm against illegal immigration but White genocide through legal means is just fine with me' etc. ad nauseum.

Am I wrong?

OTOH I like Mike!

Blogger Quizzer W June 06, 2016 1:54 PM  

So Trump has defeated 19 out of 18 challengers so far, including Carly Fiorina twice? That's an impressive record, even using common core math!

Blogger Jourdan June 06, 2016 1:56 PM  

As small as these hapless cuckservatives appear when they reveal themselves, the good news for our side is that these fellows are the *best* the current politico-economic elite have to show for themselves. The actual people in power are even more pathetic than this.

The whole structure is rotten. I suspect when it comes time to push it will look an awful lot like the strange death of the Soviet Union. Everything that was monolithic and insane to challenge yesterday simply ceases to be, by common consent.

Anonymous Credo in Unum Deum June 06, 2016 1:57 PM  

The cowardly dog! May his name be forgotten.

Blogger VD June 06, 2016 1:58 PM  

Shapiro wouldn't be eligible, as he's only 32 years old.

Yeah, THAT would be the problem. Being ineligible didn't stop Obama or Cruz.

Anonymous 11B June 06, 2016 2:03 PM  

He has attracted an online racist following that viciously attacks his opponents and their families — including my wife and youngest daughter.

Funny French didn't mention the supporters Hillary has attracted who go out to Trump rallies and physically assault Americans trying to exercise their right to free speech. Contrast their behavior to the behavior of the supposed Trump supporters. In one case you have people physically harming others and trying to intimidate them through threats of violence. In the other case you have people typing words on a computer. Words versus fists and this guy thinks words are worse. That is telling.

Blogger Escoffier June 06, 2016 2:06 PM  

Jourdan wrote:As small as these hapless cuckservatives appear when they reveal themselves, the good news for our side is that these fellows are the *best* the current politico-economic elite have to show for themselves. The actual people in power are even more pathetic than this.

The whole structure is rotten. I suspect when it comes time to push it will look an awful lot like the strange death of the Soviet Union. Everything that was monolithic and insane to challenge yesterday simply ceases to be, by common consent.


Spent a week once lobbying with the Minutemen in Washington. The strangest thing was that all the minions were these overweight, moon faced white guys that were rude AF and as a rule kind of dopey. Though I'm sure they were impeccably credentialed.

My chum that week was a fellow blogger who was an ex Navy man and myself, a thirty year veteran of professional kitchen and every congressional minion looked slow, soft, weak and stupid to us. All that to say, yeah, I think you're absolutely right.

Blogger Doom June 06, 2016 2:11 PM  

I simply don't understand how people can become as screwed up as French. He even believes he is an elite. I suppose, in these times, with the falseness of the elite class, there is some truth to the claim. But that has never been what elites, in real open markets of power and finance, have been. They only way modern elites exist is because they have submitted to tyranny, then been given a space at a table where they do not truly belong.

It simply amazes me that these, truly, parasites continue to feast on the body they are trying to murder, all while decrying resistance. I'm still not sure if America can make it. It will have to get much worse, then, maybe, one day, get better again. And mostly thanks to these sell-out jerks. But, do they really believe their lies? Do they honestly think they earned it up, are true elites, are worth the gelt they suck away from prosperity?

Blogger Josh June 06, 2016 2:18 PM  

I will also not run as an independent candidate for president

Blogger praetorian June 06, 2016 2:19 PM  

Don't ask me or my wife's son to run for president EVER AGAIN.

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 06, 2016 2:19 PM  

lowercaseb wrote:VFM #7634 wrote:French wasn't Gamma enough to think he had a serious shot.

Speaking of Gammas...maybe Kristol can draft Shapiro to be his new "can't lose" Trumpkilling candidate.


I think Shapiro is a low Delta with Gamma tendencies, but completely sold his soul for a paycheck.

Blogger Bob Loblaw June 06, 2016 2:21 PM  

It's telling that the best case he can make against Trump is a) to equate the criticism of free trade with lying...

I thought that was particularly weak as well. It's pretty disingenuous to pretend someone's position is a lie just because it's not the same as your position.

Blogger Rabbi B June 06, 2016 2:27 PM  

@28 Josh

I will also not run as an independent candidate for president.

Yes, but how much time did you spend praying about it?

Anonymous David French June 06, 2016 2:28 PM  

I did give running for president some thought, especially in regards to how the NSA might help me monitor my wife's e-mail. Alas, I had to decline as a run for president would cut into the time I allot for showing off the kid I bought in Africa.

Anonymous DT June 06, 2016 2:36 PM  

The #AltRight isn't going to have David French to kick around anymore!

Forget French. We need Jeb! to somehow get back into the race.

Slow and steady.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2016 2:38 PM  

11B wrote:Words versus fists and this guy thinks words are worse. That is telling.

Well, he's avoided the fists so far, by living in White enclaves and kowtowing relentlessly whenever challenged. Plus the Pet African he can use as a shield. The words though, he can't avoid. That's what really hurts.

Blogger Gaiseric June 06, 2016 2:40 PM  

@27: He knows that he's elite, because he's a graduate of Harvard Law School, don't you see? Plus, he bravely served in Iraq as some kind of paper-pushing JAG or somesuch.

Blogger lowercaseb June 06, 2016 2:42 PM  

Hell with this! It's time we get a Scientologist in the White House!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2016 2:46 PM  

DT wrote:We need Jeb! to somehow get back into the race.

Slow and steady.


Well, slow at least.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2016 2:48 PM  

Gaiseric wrote:Plus, he bravely served in Iraq as some kind of paper-pushing JAG or somesuch.

He volunteered because he advocated for the war, and felt the couldn't ask that others put their lives on the line, without being there himself to prosecute them for stepping 1 cm out of line.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 06, 2016 2:48 PM  

French was our Bruno just gayer, but not as funny

Anonymous BGKB June 06, 2016 2:49 PM  

I checked it didn't take long for my post about the Israel First America 3rd party French kissing the Israeli Prime ministers backside to get banned. If Derbyshire is banned from there I should be also. Oddly they think I am David Duke. Fuck they only deleted my cuckservative comments but didn't ban me.

to equate calling a Mexican a Mexican with lying, and to cry about how many of Trump's supporters aren't impressed

The Wise Latrina said being a Latria was more important than anything she might have learned about law while affirmative actioned into Princeton while none of the top 20% of her high school class were admitted.
“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion.”

OpenID basementhomebrewer June 06, 2016 2:51 PM  

Steve wrote:The shameless lying about Trump is very reminiscent of media behaviour re: GamerGate.

He believes an American judge [...] can’t rule on a case involving Trump University because the judge’s parents emigrated from Mexico.

BZZZT! WRONG.

Trump thinks a Mexican-descended judge who is a member of Mexican racist group La Raza and who has close ties to the Clinton campaign isn't giving him a fair trial.


It's grating to hear the media dutifully report that criticizing an organization called "The Race" is racist. It's even more annoying that Trump supporters don't point out what La Raza means every time Trump is accused of being a racist for criticizing the organization.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 06, 2016 2:51 PM  

His refusal was handled in the very traditional, National Review "Conservative" style. I thought it was decently well done though snarking about Trump just reeks of social signalling and softness.

OpenID genericviews June 06, 2016 2:55 PM  

His words are very compelling. I have no choice but to also refrain from running for president this year.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 06, 2016 2:56 PM  

Trump thinks a Mexican-descended judge who is a member of Mexican racist group La Raza and who has close ties to the Clinton campaign isn't giving him a fair trial.

@17 Steve
But muh magic dirt! He was born in Indiana!

I think Shapiro is a low Delta with Gamma tendencies, but completely sold his soul for a paycheck.

@30 Broken Arrow
Interestingly enough, Vox has called Scalzi himself a "Delta with Gamma tendencies" (see here). That does make me wonder where the dividing line is between the two, or if we can simply say "Gamma" instead.

And you can't get much more Gamma than arrogantly white-knighting yourself out of Breitbart over a lying woman.

Anonymous ZhukovG June 06, 2016 3:05 PM  

@28

How about President, CSA?

Anonymous BluePony June 06, 2016 3:05 PM  

I'm sorry, what? (looks up)

Ah.

(Returns to planning retirement overseas)

"He believes an American judge — a man born in Indiana who spent months hiding from drug cartels after they’d put a “hit” on him – can’t rule on a case involving Trump University because the judge’s parents emigrated from Mexico."

Read last year about a woman who went to Haiti to help after one of their regularly scheduled disasters, and got raped. She was afraid to report it in case it made Haitians look bad.

Ideology is the mind killer. It can drive people to destroy their fellow citizens, friends, family and even themselves. Also, identity politics, by definition, cares not where someone was born.

So having been threatened by drug cartels means the judge can't be a full up LaRazian? That's just a non sequitur.

Blogger SciVo June 06, 2016 3:08 PM  

Doom wrote:It simply amazes me that these, truly, parasites continue to feast on the body they are trying to murder, all while decrying resistance. I'm still not sure if America can make it. It will have to get much worse, then, maybe, one day, get better again. And mostly thanks to these sell-out jerks. But, do they really believe their lies? Do they honestly think they earned it up, are true elites, are worth the gelt they suck away from prosperity?

Yes. Yes, they do. Like financiers and executives, they're high-functioning sociopaths who measure their worth by their wealth, and their virtue by their arrest record.

Blogger Jon M June 06, 2016 3:08 PM  

@25: "Funny French didn't mention the supporters Hillary has attracted who go out to Trump rallies and physically assault Americans trying to exercise their right to free speech."

To be fair, it's really easy to attract supporters like that when you (or your billionaire backers) are willing to pay them $15 an hour.

Blogger lowercaseb June 06, 2016 3:13 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:Interestingly enough, Vox has called Scalzi himself a "Delta with Gamma tendencies" (see here). That does make me wonder where the dividing line is between the two, or if we can simply say "Gamma" instead.

I'm a busy little worker bee...I firmly identify as a middling delta.

I would think that would mean that what Vox means is that Gammas can't help themselves in their behavior, but a delta with gamma tendencies means that they should know better, but do it anyway.

In a way...worse than a gamma.

Blogger SciVo June 06, 2016 3:14 PM  

Rabbi B wrote:@28 Josh

I will also not run as an independent candidate for president.

Yes, but how much time did you spend praying about it?


I asked God if I should run for President and he said "not just no, but HELL no." Or something like that. I may be paraphrasing.

Anonymous Cheddarman June 06, 2016 3:17 PM  

"The #AltRight isn't going to have David French to kick around anymore!" - Vox

Myleige,there are plenty of good anti-cuckservative memes to be mined from David French. Perhaps we could have a meme-generating contest to humiliate him further?

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 06, 2016 3:22 PM  

French, an editor, spelled President incorrectly in his concession note.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab June 06, 2016 3:24 PM  

He's a Trayvon Martin apologist. That would have hung around his neck like a dead fish.

Blogger Teri June 06, 2016 3:32 PM  

I just wish he'd run with Carly Fiorina.

What John Dickerson didn't address, when interviewing Trump, was the fact that the plaintiff in the case was dismissed. They didn't have a strong case with her name at the top, because she was taped saying that Trump University was a good deal. They also don't talk about the lawyers for the suit, who gave the Clinton Foundation $675,000. I do wish that Trump would say to these guys, "you're a reporter. why don't you do some investigative work?"

Blogger CJ June 06, 2016 3:41 PM  

"Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world."

I don't know about that. If you go all the way back to prehistoric 2008, you had McCain vs. Obama. Was that actually a worse choice than Donald vs. Hillary?

Blogger CJ June 06, 2016 3:46 PM  

Ooops, I meant, is Donald vs. Hillary actually a worse choice than McCain vs. Obama?

Blogger Noah B June 06, 2016 3:46 PM  

Would just like to point out that with all the flap over Trump criticizing his Mexican judge who is a member in multiple La Raza organizations, the Supreme Court ruled last week that a black man in Georgia didn't get a fair trial because prosecutors selected an all-white jury.

The fact that race is relevant to legal proceedings is settled law.

Blogger tz June 06, 2016 3:49 PM  

At least French had some sense.

Has anyone seen Bill Kristol?

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 06, 2016 3:57 PM  

lowercaseb wrote:

In a way...worse than a gamma.


No. If you are aware of your bad behaviors but fall into temptation with them you are miles ahead of someone who has completely given over to their self centered desires. Gammas cause much more damage than a low Delta because the relish in their Gammahood and generally hate the world and themselves when things don't work out.

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus June 06, 2016 3:59 PM  

The #AltRight isn't going to have David French to kick around anymore!

Shame too. I had just finished polishing and re-lacing my cuck-stompers.

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus June 06, 2016 4:04 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Alexander June 06, 2016 4:04 PM  

Madame, there are no more bones of overt progressives on which the vile faceless ones might gnaw.

Very well, let them eat cucks.

Blogger Elocutioner June 06, 2016 4:14 PM  

tz wrote:Has anyone seen Bill Kristol?

Last I saw he was overestimating himself to Charles Murray.
https://twitter.com/BillKristool/status/739198196870680576

Blogger praetorian June 06, 2016 4:26 PM  

Kristol didn't even get a call from French:

https://twitter.com/BillKristool/status/739623228344270848

Blogger vtah June 06, 2016 5:05 PM  

french's paragraph against trump was very weak. is that all they can come up with? so they contrast trump's "offenses" with hillary's and then in their brains try to equalize both by painting trump as just as bad as hillary, therefore their answer is to vote for hillary.

get me as far away from these cuck weasels as possible. they are harmful to us and have been nothing more than the enablers of the left this whole fucking time.

Anonymous Broken Arrow June 06, 2016 5:17 PM  

praetorian wrote:Kristol didn't even get a call from French:

https://twitter.com/BillKristool/status/739623228344270848



Comedy Gold.

Blogger Tom Kratman June 06, 2016 5:24 PM  

Off topic but, what the hell:

Today's an historic day, of course; I am sure everyone knows that. No, no, not because of D Day but because of what happened 50 years afterwards. Surely you can recall, if you'll just think about it a bit...Bill Clinton...pensively walking the dunes where better men by far then he gave their lives. There; I knew you would remember it.

Do you know what Bill was thinking? I'm pretty sure I do:

"Shazzam! If only Ah'd been alive and of age back then, just think a all dem widew women I coulda _comforted_...."

Blogger Dexter June 06, 2016 5:40 PM  

Kristol didn't even get a call from French:

That's not the part that puzzles me.

What puzzles me is... apparently French didn't get a call from Kristol before Kristol nominated him. You would expect K to have gotten definite agreement from F before making the Big Announcement - at least if it was a competent, serious nomination.

But the process was
"I nominate French!"
"Huh? Who, me? Ummm..." (a few days pass) "Nah, I don't think so."

Was Kristol even remotely serious? Seems unlikely.

Anonymous Gen. Kong June 06, 2016 5:45 PM  

The #AltRight isn't going to have David French to kick around anymore!

I dunno - Who else could serve quite so perfectly as the poster-boy for cuckery itself? There are certainly plenty waiting in the wings though who might, but French seems to have that special combination of lying, self-righteous pomposity that just makes you want to kick him over and over again, or maybe tie him to slow-moving vehicle and drag him through the streets.

Anonymous GreyS June 06, 2016 5:46 PM  

First they came for David French, but I wouldn't vote for him because I wasn't a Cuckservative. Then they came for Nick Searcy, but I didn't vote for him because I wasn't a Batshit Crazy Cuckservative. Then Jonah Goldberg adopted a Somalian boy via Twitter but I wouldn't vote for him either because I wasn't a National Review Immigration Firster.

Then Bill Kristol came for me.

Blogger Noah B June 06, 2016 6:09 PM  

Kristol didn't even get a call from French

And after a surprise romantic getaway in Israel, too.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 06, 2016 6:22 PM  

More comedy and from Alaska a girl born with and still attached penis and an immigrant to boot from Thailand (holy brown person) won a girl's track event. Back to the kitchen girls the manboys are going to drive you off the sports fields.

Anonymous Avalanche June 06, 2016 6:25 PM  

@20 Alas yes Bill Whittle is ENTIRELY cucked - and an dyed-in-the-wool israeli partisan. Some of his stuff is just excellent -- and some just foolish. (He even said he could take a baby from the Sudan and raise him in the U.S. to be a physicist or philosopher. Yeah, just like Neil Degrasse Tyson "physicist"?!) Still Whittle posted a good YouTube discussion on the r/K stuff -- worth watching.

Anonymous Bukulu June 06, 2016 6:27 PM  

"Then Bill Kristol came for me."

Enough about your love life already...

Anonymous Smile Of The Shadow June 06, 2016 6:34 PM  

There's still hope. Draft Robert Kagan!!!

Blogger dc.sunsets June 06, 2016 6:39 PM  

@12 Salt:
Larry Summers (a "leading economist" but apparently not a previous Treasury Secretary under Clinton, or mentored by Robert Rubin, or past president of Haaavaaahd University) authoritatively predicts that if Trump is elected the USA will enter a protracted economic slump.

We can count on this because CNN (& Money) tells us so.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/06/news/economy/donald-trump-recession-larry-summers/index.html

Blogger dc.sunsets June 06, 2016 6:40 PM  

If CNN & Money Mag editors/owners are wheeling in every anti-Trump voice possible, Donald Trump must be doing very much right.

Anonymous BGKB June 06, 2016 6:45 PM  

If it got to the point of both French and Trump in a debate, would Trump offer a million for a DNA test to see if French's wife's kid is related to either of them?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2016 6:52 PM  

BGKB wrote:If it got to the point of both French and Trump in a debate, would Trump offer a million for a DNA test to see if French's wife's kid is related to either of them?
Since she is adopted from Africa, it would be a little more scandalous if she were related.

Anonymous BGKB June 06, 2016 6:56 PM  

OT:If he was going into the little girls bathroom they would be celebrating.

Elementary school sends deputy to boy’s home to warn him about sharing Bible verses: Report
The Washington Times - Friday, June 3, 2016
A California elementary school has been accused of violating a 7-year-old boy’s First Amendment rights after school officials reportedly dispatched a sheriff’s deputy to the boy’s home to warn him against distributing Bible verses after school

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/3/elementary-school-sends-deputy-to-boys-home-to-war/



The Train is fine Oil Train Derailed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYLugyWEl4w

Blogger tz June 06, 2016 7:03 PM  

Kristolnacht. Or is it Kristolnicht? Vain imaginings obscure what Isreal.

Depriving not only of a comedy but of a tragedy. They could have been the pawns standing between the SJW-LaRaza-anarchists and the Trump supporters. Did anyone else see X-Men 3 where Magneto said to send in the pawns first?

Feudal, futile:

The pyramid image is priceless though the original article was from zerohedge.

Anonymous BGKB June 06, 2016 7:39 PM  

Bake the KKcaKe buzzfeed no platforms TRUMP ads http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/06/06/double-standard-alert-buzzfeeds-decision-to-deny-rncs-ads-over-trump-takes-the-wedding-cake/

Blogger eharmonica June 06, 2016 8:45 PM  

"To add to all that, she’s in the middle of an active FBI investigation. If I had handled classified information the way we know she handled classified information, my career would already be over, and the single goal of my life would be persuading the prosecutor to reach a lenient plea bargain."

I worked for the US Naval Dept. The above statement is true. It's not even a close call.

Blogger seeingsights June 06, 2016 9:04 PM  

Another joke are the libertarians in this election season.

I've been pounding away on the migrant issue in a libertarian yahoo forum, and only one member admits, yeah, immigration is a severe problem for libertarianism. From all the rest, no engagement with me on the issue.

I've simply been making the point that the classical liberal Milton Friedman made: You can have immigration, or you can have a welfare state, but you can't have both.

Further, unrestricted immigration would under-mine libertarianism, for most of the immigrants would vote for the welfare/regulatory state.

They are also clueless about Trump's appeal. They think Trump's appeal is because he is anti-PC. My God! Its the IMMIGRATION, stupid!

And then, at the Libertarian Party convention, some tubby guy strips down to his under-wear! If the Libertarians wanted a strip show, they should have hired young, hot female strippers from night clubs. Now THAT would have put their policy proposals in a better light.

Blogger Samuel Nock June 06, 2016 9:51 PM  

Kristol should have looked at this cartoon first. Even Romney would be a joke.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/opinion/cartoons/2016-03-03/rick-mckee-editorial-cartoon

Blogger clk June 06, 2016 10:02 PM  

Vd says" b) to equate calling a Mexican a Mexican"... sorry, have to throw a flag at this play. Trump is not just saying the judge is a mexican or mexican descendant but rather that the judge will notfollow the law or judge fairly because he hates trump.. thats a very different truth.... and i have heard no evidence that the judge is actually ruling contary to the law or even outside what is his authority.

Blogger Cecil Henry June 06, 2016 10:06 PM  

Oh.... he's not running for PResident.

That's soooooooooo disappointing.

Wait, what's his name again??

Anonymous GreyS June 06, 2016 10:19 PM  

@73 Ah yes, one can always tell when a Tingle fan is in the house. After he picks up one of those books, you can take the Tingle out of his hands but you can't take the Tingle out of the man.

Blogger James Dixon June 06, 2016 10:49 PM  

> Trump is not just saying the judge is a mexican or mexican descendant but rather that the judge will notfollow the law or judge fairly because he hates trump..

He's saying the judge is a member of La Raza and is therefore likely to be biased against him because of his immigration policy, not because he hates him. Though that might very well be true too.

Anonymous Wanderer June 06, 2016 11:45 PM  

That famous astrophysicist, Neil deGrasse Tyson give us some good comedy.

Blogger Dexter June 06, 2016 11:47 PM  

"Another joke are the libertarians in this election season."

Tattooed bearded thong guy was comedy gold!

Blogger Retrenched June 07, 2016 12:07 AM  

Can't argue with you there.

Blogger Bob Hughes June 07, 2016 12:27 AM  

How is it possible we defeated the Japanese with so many cucks like French around?

Anonymous Spinrad's Agent June 07, 2016 3:34 AM  

Robbed? Not yet.

Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol 8h8 hours ago
How should @MittRomney respond to insults from @realDonaldTrump, @newtgingrich & @GovMikeHuckabee? He should run as an independent and win.

That's comedy gold if ever there was.

And there's always Nancy French ‏@NancyAFrench. Her latest book, on Stacey Dash, is subtitled "From Clueless to Conservative".

The comedy never ends at the Cuck Factory®.

Blogger John Wright June 07, 2016 7:44 AM  

To add to all that, she’s in the middle of an active FBI investigation. If I had handled classified information the way we know she handled classified information, my career would already be over, and the single goal of my life would be persuading the prosecutor to reach a lenient plea bargain." I worked for the US Naval Dept. The above statement is true. It's not even a close call.'

Ditto here, and I did not even work for the Army, I worked for a subcontractor, and I did not even touch classified stuff.

I don't think the great unwashed masses out there realize, first, how this is second nature to government employees (no one can claim ignorance) and, second, that it is firing-squad serious.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 07, 2016 10:40 AM  

Cucksters love losing on principles.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 07, 2016 10:43 AM  

Kristol is like a weak ass Skeletor or Mum Ra.
Practically every week he comes up with a new stupid plan that fails spectacularly.
Like clockwork.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 07, 2016 11:04 AM  

@55 Brick Hardslab
He's a Trayvon Martin apologist. That would have hung around his neck like a dead fish.
---

If he had a son, he would look like Trayvon

Blogger Were-Puppy June 07, 2016 11:11 AM  

@80 BGKB

If it got to the point of both French and Trump in a debate, would Trump offer a million for a DNA test to see if French's wife's kid is related to either of them?
---

Drum roll

Results come in- it has Frenchs DNA, but not his wife

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 07, 2016 12:36 PM  

This. Probably realized that the abuse he takes in the NRO comment sections (from TRS and others), where the moderators are 100% on his side, and quick with the banhammer, is but a pale shadow of what he would face over the next few months...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 07, 2016 12:37 PM  

This. Probably realized that the abuse he takes in the NRO comment sections (from TRS and others), where the moderators are 100% on his side, and quick with the banhammer, is but a pale shadow of what he would face over the next few months...

Blogger SirHamster June 07, 2016 2:39 PM  

clk wrote:Vd says" b) to equate calling a Mexican a Mexican"... sorry, have to throw a flag at this play. Trump is not just saying the judge is a mexican or mexican descendant but rather that the judge will notfollow the law or judge fairly because he hates trump.. thats a very different truth.... and i have heard no evidence that the judge is actually ruling contary to the law or even outside what is his authority.


Now you have heard. What a coincidental oops.

However, late on Tuesday, Judge Curiel entered new order that essentially tries to put the toothpaste back in the tube after realizing he had ‘mistakenly’ allowed certain documents to be unsealed without proper redactions, including for personal information. His new order requires those documents to be resealed until the attorneys provide the court with properly redacted copies. While that might make for a clean court record, it does little else as several media outlets already obtained and posted the unredacted versions online.

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 2:46 PM  

I gave it serious thought — as a pretty darn obscure lawyer, writer, and veteran — only because we live in historic times. Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world.

I guess he's been snoozing the last 6-7 years

or just doesn't have the blls to comment?

Anonymous BGKB June 07, 2016 2:48 PM  

Now you have heard. What a coincidental

Obviously an affirmative action mistake.

Related moslem judge says its ok for moslem to chimp out. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/24/pennsylvania-judge-reportedly-dismisses-harassment-charge-against-zombie.html

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 2:52 PM  

91. Blogger James Dixon June 06, 2016 10:49 PM
> Trump is not just saying the judge is a mexican or mexican descendant but rather that the judge will notfollow the law or judge fairly because he hates trump..

He's saying the judge is a member of La Raza and is therefore likely to be biased against him because of his immigration policy, not because he hates him. Though that might very well be true too.


yet another spic in govt that's a member of la raza?

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 3:41 PM  

29. Blogger Josh June 06, 2016 2:18 PM

I will also not run as an independent candidate for president


lol, good to know

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 3:46 PM  

56. Blogger Teri June 06, 2016 3:32 PM

I just wish he'd run with Carly Fiorina.


carly was a failure, a phony. Meg Whitman was the real deal but I hear she was ugly.

What John Dickerson didn't address, when interviewing Trump, was the fact that the plaintiff in the case was dismissed. They didn't have a strong case with her name at the top, because she was taped saying that Trump University was a good deal. They also don't talk about the lawyers for the suit, who gave the Clinton Foundation $675,000. I do wish that Trump would say to these guys, "you're a reporter. why don't you do some investigative work?"

good info

Anonymous redsash June 07, 2016 5:00 PM  

Ryan and McConnell pointing and shrieking that Trump is a racist for pointing out that a judge with Mexican heritage might not be impartial, and that race may be at play in our legal system.

HAVE THESE DUMB ASSES NEVER HEARD OF THE OJ TRIAL?

Anonymous JAG June 08, 2016 9:16 AM  

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/07/david-french-blames-donald-trump-for-intimidation-provides-no-evidence-to-back-that-up/

LOL! Comedy not over yet. French claims that meanie Trump intimidated him out of running for POTUS. I guess he doesn't realize that if this obvious bullshit claim were true it clearly marks him as unfit for the job.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts