ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, June 03, 2016

The evil of the Alt Right

A member of the black tribe doesn't like white identity politics. I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!
The Alt-Right Is Evil and Must Be Opposed

When called racist, the alt-right deflects by pointing to social justice warriors. Look at all these groups openly antagonistic to white people, they exhort. Look at the attacks on so-called "white privilege" and white men and white culture. How is it racist to push back against that?

They have a point, to an extent. Logically, it cannot be racist to oppose racism. To the extent social justice warriors are racist, and they are, they should be vehemently opposed. The problem with the alt-right is that they do not fundamentally oppose racial identity politics. They merely substitute one brand of it for another.
The Alt Right is not merely white identity politics. If it were, one would not see a Red Indian and a Brown Persian supporting it and embraced by it. But the Alt Right does accept racial identity politics, and for much the same reason we accept gravity.

Because that is the way that the world, and now the West, works.

This is an interesting tidbit from James Lileks, who I've read for rather longer than he's read me.
Fun fact: while I was working at the St. Paul Pioneer Press, I would occasionally pitch in and edit a few pieces in the features section. One of them was a video-game review by this guy named Vox Day. Another fun fact: when I was writing for AOL in the late 90s, John Scalzi was my editor. So I've had tangential connections to both people on the absolute ends of the GamerGate spectrum. I've followed both as the years went on. The best thing about criticizing either is that neither cares a whit.
Can confirm, for myself, at any rate. But James doesn't seem to grasp the simple and straightforward fact that history fades, whether we will or no:
If you asked me how I feel personally affected by the Holocaust, it would be about a one. Because I am not personally affected. But I care, because it's a defining event of the 20th century. How important is it to remember it? Ten. Ten because it shows what the State can do. Ten because it shows where tribalism and race-hatred and Jew-hatred lead. Ten because it shows how a rational, cultured people can go off the rails entirely, except for the ones they build to the death camps. Ten because it shows how nationalism can curdle into the smelliest hatreds. Ten because it shows that technology does not bring enlightenment. Ten because it shows how smart guys with good degrees and a wife and kids at home are perfectly capable of designing the means to commit boundless atrocities. 
And that is all very well. But the serious problems the world faces today are not the result of a surfeit of nationalism, but rather a shortage of it. Pendulums always swing too far, and Holocaustianity has been used to justify some deeply pernicious acts that are bound to lead to tragedy, such as the Immigration Reform Act of 1965.

And while James sneers at the inevitable indifference of today's teenagers to events that took place before their parents were born, I can't help but note the fact that his reasoning is based on the idea that the Holocaust was "the defining event of the 20th century", which is obviously false.  Not only is it not in the top 10 for the century, it's not even #1 for the Jews.
That's one telling line. The other is Vox's distinction between Europeans and Jews.
I find that tremendously amusing. I live in Europe and that is not my distinction, it is a distinction that is made by both Europeans and Jews.

Labels:

111 Comments:

Blogger The Kurgan June 03, 2016 2:46 PM  

Can you list the other ten? I mean aside from the Faked Moon Landings and the Atom Bomb.

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 03, 2016 2:46 PM  

If the Holocaust was the defining historic event of the 20th century...then I Wanna Hold Your Hand is the defining musical recording event of the 20th century.

Anonymous Elipe June 03, 2016 2:50 PM  

You know what we're doing works because they're crying about it. Keep up the good work!

Blogger praetorian June 03, 2016 2:52 PM  

When called racist, the alt-right deflects by pointing to social justice warriors. Look at all these groups openly antagonistic to white people, they exhort. Look at the attacks on so-called "white privilege" and white men and white culture. How is it racist to push back against that?

Heh. This guy hasn't even met the alt right yet, that's a transitioning cuck "liberals are the real racists" response.

The alt right doesn't care.

Anonymous Steve June 03, 2016 2:53 PM  

Dunno if Walter Hudson is disingenuous, or autistic:

It matters not whether the beneficiaries -- or victims -- of your collectivist authoritarianism are white.

It matters to the beneficiaries -- or victims -- Walt.

What matters is whether you are a collectivist authoritarian and therefore categorically evil.

Oh, do fuck off. That ship sailed donkey's years ago. The only political choices on the menu are Big Government that hates you and actively seeks to make your kids a despised minority in their own country, or Big Government that doesn't.

Everything else is just masturbation.


That is why #NeverTrump conservatives remain indignant toward the Republican presumptive nominee for president, because he personifies a fundamentally un-American and immoral paradigm that is in essence no different than the regressive left.


"How dare you, Drumpf! America was *built* on Moslem immigration and Central American drug gangs!"

The proper concern in immigration then is not whether immigrants share a white national origin, but whether they are American in their spiritual destination.

Who ya gonna call?

Anonymous trk June 03, 2016 2:54 PM  

Electricity, the automobile, WW I, the atom bomb, supergroup ABBA, the telephone, computers, WW II, moon landing and JFk getting shot

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 03, 2016 2:55 PM  

20th Century Defining Events:

10. Vietnam War
9. Korean War
8. Moon Landing
7. Division of Berlin/Iron Curtain
6. Sino-Japanese Wall
5. German invasion of Poland
4. Russian Revolution
3. Treaty of Versailles
2. Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand
1. The Atomic bomb

Anonymous VFM#1819 June 03, 2016 2:57 PM  

@VFM#6306

Don't even get the old folks started on music again. We already determined they don't possess the combined brain power to listen to 3:30 seconds of audio recording without foaming at the mouth like rabid Pavlov's dogs. Start criticizing the fucking beatles and they'll stroke out.

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 03, 2016 2:57 PM  

6. Should be War.

Blogger Gaiseric June 03, 2016 3:00 PM  

Steve wrote:The proper concern in immigration then is not whether immigrants share a white national origin, but whether they are American in their spiritual destination.

Who ya gonna call?

Sara Hoyt, apparently.

Blogger praetorian June 03, 2016 3:00 PM  

That's one telling line. The other is Vox's distinction between Europeans and Jews.

JUST...

OpenID dc123884-8321-11e5-a9c5-a3b429e4d26a June 03, 2016 3:02 PM  

"Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand"

This is the one that started so much shit, it's still being felt to this day.

Blogger S1AL June 03, 2016 3:02 PM  

@#6306 - You're placing way to much emphasis on war. Technology and infrastructure are the far more relevant developments.

Anonymous stevee June 03, 2016 3:06 PM  

"a member of the black tribe doesn't like white identity politics"

Isn't PJMedia a political/cultural website from the jewish perspective? What the black writer says is what their jewish owners believe. The website owners are trying to use a black writer to hide that fact. "Hey, we didn't say it, that black writer said it!"

"A member of the jewish tribe doesn't like white identity politics" is more accurate.

Anonymous polyhedron June 03, 2016 3:09 PM  

"a defining event of the 20th century", not the.

I assume the #1 20th century event for Jews would be the creation of the State of Israel. That may be true on the whole, but it is not so for US Jews according to Pew (2013). In answer to the question of the essential elements of being a Jew, 73% agreed on "remembering the Holocaust" while only 43% replied "caring about Israel".

Anonymous Faceless June 03, 2016 3:10 PM  

VFM #6306 wrote:20th Century Defining Events:

10. Vietnam War

9. Korean War

8. Moon Landing

7. Division of Berlin/Iron Curtain

6. Sino-Japanese Wall

5. German invasion of Poland

4. Russian Revolution

3. Treaty of Versailles

2. Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand

1. The Atomic bomb



You missed "Rush 2112 Album"; maybe replace #8.

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2016 3:11 PM  

It isn't white identity politics, it is common standards.

Is excellence, no matter how you define it, a "white standard"?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 03, 2016 3:18 PM  

WWII is more than half-again as distant in history than the Boer War was in 1945.
The Boer War, the second British war of extermination, where the British invented the concentration camp, and re-introduced the starvation of women and children as an explicit tactic to European warfare.
The British generals of WWII were the lieutenants of the Boer War.

How many German Jews of the 1930s cared in the least about the plight of Boers in 1900?

The SA Parliament just passed a law to allow the expropriation of White farmers. How many American or Israeli Jews care in the least?

Anonymous BGKB June 03, 2016 3:19 PM  

20th Century Defining Events:

The Wright Bros technically are part of the 20th century, and what about PCN/antibiotics?

Kitty Hawke to walking on the moon only took 60years.

Anonymous VFM #7916 June 03, 2016 3:31 PM  

(re)Creation of Israel should be #9, not Korean War.

Blogger James Dixon June 03, 2016 3:31 PM  

> 20th Century Defining Events:

Wait, where was Woodstock on that list? :)

Blogger James Dixon June 03, 2016 3:35 PM  

> The Wright Bros technically are part of the 20th century, and what about PCN/antibiotics?

The Polio vaccine probably belongs on there somewhere also.

OpenID basementhomebrewer June 03, 2016 3:36 PM  

It doesn't even top the list of state sponsored atrocities of the 20th century.

Anonymous patrick kelly June 03, 2016 3:37 PM  

He thinks Mexicans are coming here to embrace the ideal of individual liberty.

And calling the alt-right collectivist?

I have no evens to can't.

Blogger Noah B June 03, 2016 3:42 PM  

So many things were leading to war in 1914 that, had Franz Ferdinand not been shot, something else would likely have touched off hostilities. The Hapsburgs were desperate to contain anarchy and inter-ethnic strife; France and Russia were allied against Germany and the Hapsburgs, with France still bitter over the outcome of the Franco-Prussian War; England was increasingly anxious to contain an ascendant Germany, and the US was eager to demonstrate itself to be a world power. Of all the participants Italy probably had the greatest ability to stay out the war, but they thought siding with the Allies would work to their advantage.

Blogger Anchorman June 03, 2016 3:43 PM  

Did the tens of millions of deaths from internal purges in the USSR and PRC rank?

Anonymous Orville June 03, 2016 3:43 PM  

Lielek, hmppff. He says something like that while most of his shtick is 20th century white Americana. So now we know that Tom is a confirmed culture cuck.

Blogger The Kurgan June 03, 2016 3:45 PM  

"
Kitty Hawke to walking on the moon only took 60years."

Allegedly

Blogger Noah B June 03, 2016 3:45 PM  

My top three influential events of the 20th century: WWI, the rise of automation and computers, and the atomic bomb.

Blogger Noah B June 03, 2016 3:47 PM  

4. Smell-o-vision

Blogger Geir Balderson June 03, 2016 3:49 PM  

I have always been curious as to why Vox Day lives in Europe? It appears the ongoing European cultural war is more volatile than the American one. And, might that ongoing strife, make for a stressful life?

Blogger Lazarus June 03, 2016 3:59 PM  

But I care, because it's a defining event of the 20th century.

I have a set of volumes called History of the 20th Century that was published in Britain, but only went up to the early 70's.

It was in weekly format of 96 issues divided into 6 volumes and 2,688 pages.

The Holocaust was covered under the title THE FINAL SOLUTION. It was 6 pages, which equals .2% of the whole.

And as I mentioned, it only covered about 75% of the century.

I have done enough math for now, you figure it out.


Blogger Gaiseric June 03, 2016 3:59 PM  

Even lowball estimates of the Holocaust of Germans by Americans and especially Soviets estimates 14 million expelled 3 million killed after the war. Higher estimates, like that of Ralph Keeling, put it at 11 million; nearly twice what even the highest, most certainly exaggerated number of Jews killed by the Nazis was.

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 03, 2016 4:10 PM  

PJ Media has been slipping ever since Roger Simon stepped down.

I knew it was coming.

Libertarian Media always gets infiltrated by SJWs.

It happens slowly at first, just an article or two with a lefty slant. I mean libertarianism is all about taking what you want from the left and leaving the rest behind like a political salad bar, Right?

So you have to have a few token lefty articles just to prove that you aren't a knuckle dragging Scudderite. Free Speech is all and everything to the Libertarian. So you keep around the token lefty, to prove how inclusive you are. (*Please note: that libertarians NEVER keep around a token conservative.*) Their besetting sin is that they view progressives as (by in large) their intellectual and social equals. They do not feel that way about social conservatives. In their pride Libertarians need someone to look down on.

I know. I used to be one.

Anyway, the token lefty hangs around long enough to begin making hiring decisions

And then before you know it something that was all about free minds and free markets, was all about Anthropogenic Global Warming and sucking Neil Degrasse Tyson's dick.

Anonymous Avalanche June 03, 2016 4:15 PM  

@17 "Is excellence, no matter how you define it, a "white standard"?"

Why, yes. Yes, it is.

Blogger ScottD June 03, 2016 4:16 PM  

The birth control pill is definitely in the top 10.

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 03, 2016 4:21 PM  

The US Federal Assault on Mt. Carmel was more defining than the Holocaust. 48 Israel was more significant, and no, the Holocaust was not the driving motive behind that. Cuban Missile Crisis/MAD was more defining. Bloody Sunday was more defining. Titanic was more defining. Berlin airlift. Korea was more defining because it "legitimized" the UN. Kitty Hawk. Motion pictures. RADAR. Radio. All more defining.

Holocaust might not make the top 25 defining moments.

Anonymous VFM #6306 June 03, 2016 4:25 PM  

The moth that flew into the vacuum tube to become the first computer bug was a more defining event of the 20th century.

Anonymous Philipp June 03, 2016 4:32 PM  

"But this was an example in recent memory of a country turning against its own, using mass media to dehumanize the victims and prep the national psyche for mass hatred, then not only choose to eliminate the subhuman population but invade other countries so it would be easier to finish the job."

Actually, Nazi Germany invaded other countries first and then start killing the Jews. Mass killings of Jews started only in summer of 1941. Before the war, the Nazi encouraged the Jews to leave Germany and only in 1941 Jews were barred from leaving Germany.

Until 1941, the Nazis wanted to deport (but not exterminate) the Jews from Europe. After the defeat of France, there was the idea to deport all European Jews to Madegascar, a French colony at the time. The plan was not carried out for the obvious reason - Germany did not control the high seas (and lacked the ships necessary to carry out the task).

Blogger Sean Carnegie June 03, 2016 4:47 PM  

6306's list is a good place to start but geopolitics isn't everything. The Pill, Mao/Stalin/Lenin, the Internet have to be on the list. M/S/L killed tens of millions of people and gave us Bernie...and Reagan.

Blogger praetorian June 03, 2016 4:47 PM  

a country turning against its own

its own

MFW

Anonymous Steve June 03, 2016 4:52 PM  

Sara Hoyt, apparently.

Some like it Hoyt.

Anonymous BGKB June 03, 2016 4:52 PM  

Kitty Hawke to walking on the moon only took 60years." Allegedly

I partially agree in that like global worming anti narratives being burned, walking on the moon may be officially denied because it is proof that affirmative action is a failure, the same year NASA got an affirmative action department was when we stopped going to the moon.

I have always been curious as to why Vox Day lives in Europe? It appears the ongoing European cultural war is more volatile

Same reason we fled die verse city for Whitopia, you will want to be somewhere possibly stable when civilization falls. No point in being the only puff in the gayborhood with guns during the nigapocalypse. Look at the chimp out videos from when the food stamp system went down for 8 hours in 16 states on 10-12-2013, and imagine what it would be like if it hit the beginning of the month when Uncle Sam hands out benefits.

Anonymous kfg June 03, 2016 4:54 PM  

"The Wright Bros technically are part of the 20th century"

But Edison/Tesla/Westinghouse, Bell and Daimler/Benz the 19th.

"4. Smell-o-vision"

Feel-a-Round!

Anonymous TLM June 03, 2016 4:55 PM  

I first heard of Lileks back around 2002 when I first started listening to the Hugh Hewitt show (Yes, I used to listen him, but back then I still thought the system could be changed from within the GOPE). Started reading Lileks blog after that. It really wasn't my thing, but it was occasionally fun to look at all the old stuff he would scan in, I believe it was vintage matchbox covers? Anyway, there's a time to put away childish things and pay attention to the signs of the times. If you're a white male in America in 2016, drop all the PC nonsense (holocaustianity included)and lift, train, and dedicate yourself to what's on the horizon. If you've seen the pics from Trump's San Jose rally, you know it's coming. And for those that still hold out hope of whom they may perceive as their natural allies (law enforcement), watch those cops in San Jose sit there and do absolutely nothing! You're on your whitey.

Blogger rumpole5 June 03, 2016 5:02 PM  

"The SA Parliament just passed a law to allow the expropriation of White farmers." - Whole lotta folks gonna manga down.

Anonymous bw June 03, 2016 5:06 PM  

the Holocaust was "the defining event of the 20th century"

Even were the Shoah story true, these people either can't add or choose the deaths that are and are not important on a principle that they fail to admit out loud.

Blogger c0pperheaded June 03, 2016 5:07 PM  

VFM #6306 wrote:20th Century Defining Events:

10. Vietnam War

9. Korean War

8. Moon Landing

7. Division of Berlin/Iron Curtain

6. Sino-Japanese Wall

5. German invasion of Poland

4. Russian Revolution

3. Treaty of Versailles

2. Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand

1. The Atomic bomb


I think the 19th Amendment and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 belong in there somewhere.

Blogger rumpole5 June 03, 2016 5:10 PM  

Make that MAGA down. (Damn auto correct!)

OpenID peppermintfrosted June 03, 2016 5:16 PM  

Ten because it shows how a rational, cultured people can go off the rails entirely, except for the ones they build to the death camps.

This is why it's important to point out that the concentration camps were not death camps, no one was gassed with slow-release insecticide in shower rooms with wooden doors, and the reason for shaving their heads, giving them those uniforms, and having insecticide and real gas chambers on the premises was to stop typhus lice.

Usually when the wooden door gas chamber lampshade hoax is exposed, the next claim is that it doesn't matter because Jews still died. But then it's right back to the utter inhumanity of the shower room, while the murders of two million+ East Germans through systematic starvation after the war ended is either their just desserts for the Zyklon B or just more deaths in a war and incomparable with lampshades and soap.



Ten because it shows how nationalism can curdle into the smelliest hatreds.

If Jews actually believed that, Israel wouldn't be nationalist.

Blogger YIH June 03, 2016 5:16 PM  

I'm a regular reader of Lileks as well, his 'bleat' blog, not the paper column. From that I can glean three things:
1. If he mentions Somalians at all, he's indifferent to them.
2. He adores ''white bread America''.
3. He'll probably outlive major metro newspapers - such as the one he writes for. And yet he hopes his daughter will follow in his footsteps.

Blogger Kona Commuter June 03, 2016 5:16 PM  

I watched a revisionist view of WWII. Don't get cranky I like to hear different views to mine.

Long story short it's gist was that

* Germany didn't "invade" Austria. Austria willingly joined Germany & Austrian troops crossed the border at the same time

* Germany invaded Poland due to some city within Polands borders was filled with predominantly Germans whom voted to join Germany in a referendum and the Poles were basically ethnically cleansing them

* The UK Declared war on Germany because of this

* Germany got wind of the Soviets plan to allow European forces to exhaust each other and then swoop in for the kill. So Germany struck first. This caught the Soviets off guard and the Soviets were in an offensive posture gearing up for their invasion and not set up to defend hence their early losses.

I also heard horrific stories about the treatment of Germans that I'd been completely unaware of. I hope that they were made up. Yes I know that the Germans committed atrocities as well. But being the "bad" guys that's expected. The "good" guys? I have higher standards.

Anyway I didn't watch the whole thing. I'm on YouTube, I don't have the attention span to watch lengthy "documentaries" when there's new "insta-justice" clips ;-)

OpenID peppermintfrosted June 03, 2016 5:20 PM  

...but it isn't actually Jews who promote that slandering of nationalism anyway. Communists and cuckservatives gleefully participated in the gas chamber hoax with the intention of slandering nationalism, quite apart from Jews trying to gin up sympathy to support their ethno-nationalist state.

Blogger rumpole5 June 03, 2016 5:21 PM  

A good 3/4s of the 20th was an increasingly dreary dreadful death march into socialism.
If we had continued to advance at the 19th century's rate, where humanity rode in on horseback, sickly and unwashed, and left healthy, clean, lit by electricity, driving an automobile, and talking on the phone, then we would doubtless have our Jetson flying car by now. Leftist really suck!

Blogger YIH June 03, 2016 5:27 PM  

BTW, in his Friday Bleat, he talks about all the construction in Minneapolis - including the new stadium.
From last Friday:
The Edition main apartment is almost completely clad, and I'll have more on that later. The view of the park will be nice. But everyone with a view of the park will always be looking at the dark glowering Shard God. A lot of people really hate the new stadium. I like it. I almost love it. Like nothing else; a great glacier on the edge of downtown.
I don't care, what I'll see of it will the interior in photos/video.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 03, 2016 5:28 PM  

Jonah Goldberg is really mad at the left for San Jose and it's thugs for helping Trump and White identity politics in general

Anonymous bw June 03, 2016 5:36 PM  

the 19th Amendment and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 belong in there somewhere

Personal, Progressive Income Tax on one's own human labor and endeavors and life-blood.

...but it isn't actually Jews who promote that slandering of nationalism anyway. Communists and cuckservatives

Yes it is, you're being redundant - and of course, the Alt-Right is well aware of the White traitors' participation and partnering. Of course a Jew is gonna Jew after all, but the traitors....

National polls showed that when England and France declared war on Germany, in 1939, less than 10 percent of our population favored a similar course for America. But there were various groups of people, here and abroad, whose interests and beliefs necessitated the involvement of the United States in the war. I shall point out some of these groups tonight, and outline their methods of procedure. In doing this, I must speak with the utmost frankness, for in order to counteract their efforts, we must know exactly who they are.
- Chuck Lindbergh (!) Sept 11 (!?) 1941 Des Moines speech (America First)

Better watch your ass - and babies - Chuck...!!

Anonymous Thor Son June 03, 2016 5:37 PM  

Lileks is a moralizing pussy. Stands for nothing.

And the proper term is "subjected" because the holocaust never happened and yet children the world over are subjected to this lie.

No one was gassed in world war 2. And no 6 million jews died. This shit has been disproven thoroughly.

And when you finally learn these facts you just have to sit back and wonder about a people who have bilked trillions of dollars and infinity guilt from the good people of this world based upon bullshit they themselves made up.

A prediction for this century: jews will be exterminated...with extreme prejudice.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean June 03, 2016 5:39 PM  

Regarding defining moments of the 20th Century, I'd go with The Pill.

Blogger praetorian June 03, 2016 5:41 PM  

I also heard horrific stories about the treatment of Germans that I'd been completely unaware of.

The entire eastern front was a slaughterhouse, truly Satan rampant. Ukranians were overjoyed when the nazis showed up and opened the churches again.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why Churchill didn't sue for peace and stop bombing civilian targets in Germany. Hitler wanted nothing to do with Great Britain and was opposed initially to any sort of bombing attack at all on them. Maybe the folks behind the Balfour Declaration were pushing Churchill and friends?

I do see why Hitler went for Moscow now: the germans were close and making huge strides in mid-summer. But if he had consolidated power in the eastern half of Poland it would be a different world. Hell, if the weather had held for a few more weeks, it might be a different world.

Note to self: easy there, monday morning quarterback...

Anonymous bw June 03, 2016 5:47 PM  

it doesn't matter because Jews still died

This. Leaders of the Israeli Govt have admitted it doesn't really matter. Black Lies Matter.

it shows how nationalism can curdle into the smelliest hatreds
If Jews actually believed that, Israel wouldn't be nationalist

Shame that these facts never seems to leave the mark that it should on these peeps. They fail to openly acknowledge their one exception, or they're just ignorant.

They don't realize the whole JQ mess is one giant psych projection on the part of The Juice.
Smelliest of Hatreds, indeed.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 03, 2016 5:47 PM  

My opinion about Germany and Poland is that Germany could have saved itself a world of hurt down the road if it had satisfied itself with freeing a sliver of German-speaking territory and flinging the Polish Army against the wall, sort of like what Russia did to Georgia in 2008.

Taking over the whole country didn't help their cause. If Russia had decided to take over and annex Georgia rather than satisfy itself with abstracting Abkhazia and South Ossetia, WW3 would have started already.

Blogger praetorian June 03, 2016 6:01 PM  

And why THE FUCK did we send the kulaks back?

OK OK, I'm starting to spiral here...

Blogger YIH June 03, 2016 6:11 PM  

bw:
...but it isn't actually Jews who promote that slandering of nationalism anyway. Communists and cuckservatives

Yes it is, you're being redundant -

Absolutely: "Some call it Communism; I call it Judaism." (--"Red Rabbi" Stephen Wise, when asked in 1935 by a reporter to comment on Communism).
Considering how prevalent jews were in communism (in fact created it) I consider them at least ten times worse than their most embellished stories of the ''holocaust''.

Anonymous Gen. Kong June 03, 2016 6:12 PM  

@52. Kona
I think there is some truth in those points you listed, as well as some over-stating the case.

1. Austria (Anschluss) - partly true. A large segment of the native populace did not see the Nazis as invaders. There was never any serious resistance to the occupation either.

2. Debatable. Hitler colluded with Stalin to divide Poland. Stalin's armies invaded from the east 2 weeks after Hitler's entered from the west (by which time the Polish army and government were finished). The whole Danzig argument seems like a fig-leaf to me.

3. The UK (100% owned by the cartel since 1815, controlled since 1688) declared war on Germany for invading with Poland due to UK's unenforceable treaty with P, but curiously did not do the same to Stalin, who likewise invaded Poland. Why didn't they? Keep in mind that Uncle Yusif still hadn't entirely rid himself of the usual suspects connected to the owners of UK via a double-cross worthy of anything the Gambinos could have pulled off (hence his admiration among Russians even down to this day - though they were never gotten rid of entirely).

4. I've read that before and it's not impossible given Stalin's utterly treacherous character. Regardless, Stalin's forces were wet caught off guard. Hitler bit off way more than he could chew though. Obviously Napoleon's disaster in 1812 failed to register with H., who thought himself a military genius.

5. Not only were large numbers of German civilians slaughtered by Americans after the war, but plenty of Catholics who fought the Nazis were likewise murdered as "collaborators" by communists, their friends and allies in places from France to Poland to Austria and elsewhere. The "accidental" death of Patton was very suspicious and likely had some connection to his opposition to this murderous activity. As Joseph McCarthy discovered partly some years later, the Roosevelt and Truman regimes were heavily infested with Marxists from top to bottom, the truth of which was verified after the fall of the USSR resulted in release of KGB documents.

Anonymous Arthur Lord June 03, 2016 6:16 PM  

Maybe the folks behind the Balfour Declaration were pushing Churchill and friends?

Only reasonable conclusion. Weren't both Patton and McArthur pissed post war, realizing what they had participated in, and the likely logical conclusion of such and results?
Didn't drunk, fat boy, son of a slut whore (hhmmm, where have we seen this?) Churchill acknowledge "we slaughtered the wrong pig"?

1943 Germans unearth Katyn Forrest massacre by Russians - 20,000 Polish officers executed by Bolshevik Communist Russians - Stalin denies, FDR and Churchill back him

Like, we know, right? I just wish Western Media would quit emphasizing it decade after decade after decade. At least switch to one of the other Bolshevik murder stories.
Statistically they have to be on a scale of 10-1 vs Nazi ones at least.

Blogger Ingot9455 June 03, 2016 6:21 PM  

@60 @62 Clearly we need a thread on all the military mistakes the Nazis made.
Blitzkrieg is great, but you have to be able to hold the territory when you're done with it.

Blogger Groot June 03, 2016 6:21 PM  

How far your pendulum swings is simple physics: The longer and heavier your pendulum is, the more significant your swing. It's just math. You know what I mean, and your mind just can't let go, can it? I am Groot.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean June 03, 2016 6:30 PM  

If not The Pill, then Women's Suffrage. It was all downhill from there.

Blogger Lazarus June 03, 2016 7:19 PM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:Jonah Goldberg is really mad at the left for San Jose and it's thugs for helping Trump and White identity politics in general


Jonah's time is come and gone. Ninevah has repented.

Anonymous Mi La Raza, No es Tuyo June 03, 2016 7:26 PM  

That damned Drudge Report, pushing propaganda and stirring up strife:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS TERRORIZED BY MOB...
'NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN AMERICA'...
CAMPAIGNERS CHASED DOWN LIKE PREY...
DOZENS PUNCHED...
POLICE ASSAULTED...
SAN JOSE MAYOR JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE...
HILLARY BLAMES TRUMP...((for standing up for Whitey))
VIDEO: FEMALE PELTED WITH HUEVOS...
MEXICAN FLAGS RAISED AS AMERICAN FLAG BURNS...

Blogger Harold June 03, 2016 8:14 PM  

Almost completely off topic- All major wireless carriers have had widespread service interruptions since about 5 PM or so. My cricket service dies at 1737. (Last message received and couldn't phone out.) Anyone willing to bet it's not an electronic terrorist attack?

Blogger dfordoom June 03, 2016 8:35 PM  

Electricity, the automobile, WW I, the atom bomb, supergroup ABBA, the telephone, computers, WW II, moon landing and JFk getting shot

Electricity, the automobile and telephones are all 19th century inventions.

Blogger dfordoom June 03, 2016 8:53 PM  

I can't, for the life of me, understand why Churchill didn't sue for peace

The war saved his political career. Even with the war he was still an unpopular leader. Without the war he would have been just another failed politician, a mere footnote in history. Without the war he would have lost the prime ministership very quickly.

And Churchill loved war for its own sake. He had done as much as anyone to drag Britain into the First World War.

If we were making a list of the Top Ten Villains of the 20th century Churchill would have to be near the top of the list. Ahead of Roosevelt even.

Anonymous mature-Craig June 03, 2016 9:09 PM  

history fades

yes it does

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 03, 2016 9:22 PM  

This is interesting Meme Magic:Echos and Coincidence

Basically the author talks about Chrome getting rid of the Coincidence Detector extension. The rest of the article manages to be pretty funny and damning to jewish pundits and their 5th column behavior.

I agree with stevee with regards to Walter Hudson, he's a deflection shield.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab June 03, 2016 9:25 PM  

I don't know if anyone else said anything but antibiotics, spaceflight, harnessing the atom, DDT and other effective insecticides, quitting using effective insecticides. All seem a tad more important. Sure the holocaust was bad, but my own brother died after catching mosquito borne diseases that DDT had almost wiped out. Millions more have died from that.

Anonymous Sagramore June 03, 2016 9:42 PM  

@37 RADAR is vastly underrated by today's generation. When Mom worked on Pinetree it was still classified. Now your car likely has it for parking.

Blogger Bob Loblaw June 03, 2016 9:48 PM  

I can't, for the life of me, understand why Churchill didn't sue for peace and stop bombing civilian targets in Germany.

Neither could the Germans. They were so sure the Brits would sue for peace after Dunkirk they didn't even have a plan of action in the event it didn't happen. Not for another six weeks.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 03, 2016 10:39 PM  

"Ten because it shows how a rational, cultured people can go off the rails entirely, except for the ones they build to the death camps."

He missed the only one that mattered, because every civilised society from the dawn of history has committed genocide. The interesting thing about the Holocaust was the way in which the Eichmann managed to bring German organizational efficiency to the process .

Only the Christian republics even repent of it. You would think that someone with a Lutheran education would at least recognise human nature. Or at least entropy.

What makes the Holocaust significant to everyone, is Denmark.

Somehow both the Jews in Denmark and the non-Jews in Denmark got it right.

Figuring that out, in a dog-eat-dog world of sin would be really useful.

OpenID luciussomesuch June 03, 2016 10:40 PM  

"Even were the Shoah story true, these people either can't add or choose the deaths that are and are not important on a principle that they fail to admit out loud."

As a college age subscriber in the 90s, the pages of The New Yorker magazine informed me that the Spanish Inquisition was the second greatest atrocity in human history, because it was the dry run for the Holocaust.

What was the death toll from that? 4500 over four centuries? You know what?: f**k the J*ws.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 03, 2016 10:40 PM  

"Ten because it shows how a rational, cultured people can go off the rails entirely, except for the ones they build to the death camps."

He missed the only one that mattered, because every civilised society from the dawn of history has committed genocide. The interesting thing about the Holocaust was the way in which the Eichmann managed to bring German organizational efficiency to the process .

Only the Christian republics even repent of it. You would think that someone with a Lutheran education would at least recognise human nature. Or at least entropy.

What makes the Holocaust significant to everyone, is Denmark.

Somehow both the Jews in Denmark and the non-Jews in Denmark got it right.

Figuring that out, in a dog-eat-dog world of sin would be really useful.

OpenID luciussomesuch June 03, 2016 10:50 PM  

praetorian: "I do see why Hitler went for Moscow now: the germans were close and making huge strides in mid-summer. But if he had consolidated power in the eastern half of Poland it would be a different world. Hell, if the weather had held for a few more weeks, it might be a different world.

Note to self: easy there, monday morning quarterback..."

And Manstein sat on his bridgehead on the-- what's that damned river?-- with his Panzerkorps with Army Group North for nine days when he could've pressed on to Leningrad, which was defenseless.

Imagine Leningrad already in Germany's hands by mid-July! The psychological shock to Soviet morale! Hell, with that and the Battle of Kiev, Hitler could've wrung Brest-Litovsk 2.0 out of Stalin without Operation Typhon.

But regardless, it would've freed up vast resources for whatever contingency played out. And if the Elefants at Kursk had only had an auxiliary machine gun! . . .

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 03, 2016 10:57 PM  

Brown Persian supporting it? News to me and probably him. He seems to like trolling the alt-right. Or are we calling that "rhetoric", (aka sophistry) this week?

Blogger John Wright June 03, 2016 10:58 PM  

May I play?

20th Century Defining Events:

1. 1903. The Wright Flyer give man wings: Nothing seems impossible to American ingenuity. This event establishes the technological optimism of an era.

2. 1916. The Battle of the Somme breaks the Heart of Europe.

3. 1919. Light is seen to bend around the sun during an eclipse, providing firm proof for Einstein's Theory of Relativity. The intellectual life of the West discovers the universe does not follow clear and intuitive logic; ironically a deep mistrust of reason settles over the intellectual landscape.

4. 1913 Woodrow Wilson overturns the Constitution and enacts the first activist, interventionist Presidency, which permanently relegates the Congress to an insignificant role. Democracy in America ended in spirit.

5. 1917 The Russian Revolution. The triumph of evil crushes the spirit of Europe.

6. 1929-39. FDR, a second activist, interventionist president, turns what should have been a four-month market correct to government intervention in the credit cycle into a permanent state of affairs.

He packs the Supreme Court, which confirms countless unconstitutional regulatory agencies into being. Democracy in America replaced by a permanent Mandarin class of Bureaucrats. FDR becomes President-for-Life.

Plaint cowardice becomes an innate part of the American character.

7. 1945 Atomic Bomb dropped in Hiroshima.

8. 1965 Griswald v Connecticut makes fornication a Constitutional right, and abortion and sodomy-marriage inevitable. Normalization of pederasty to follow. Morality, as a major force in the American character, ends.

9. 1969. Apollo 11. All future generations will quail at the Space Age, and some will pretend it never happened.

10. 1989. Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communism ended as an intellectually viable form of insanity, except in America, where it is embraced with tremendous enthusiasm, and in China, where it is embraced tepidly. Francis

10.5 In the aftermath of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, Francis Fukuyama declares that all human struggle over the proper form of government and economy is over. Bat-winged and bronze-faced Erinyes emerge from fiery Tartarus and drag Mr. Fukuyama screaming into a point in midair above Central Park, in full view of horrified thousand of witnesses, and there he is torn to pieces for his intellectual hubris and parochial shortsightedness, and his blood sprinkled, for some reason, across the Twin Towers.

Okay, I made up that last part myself. But the Erinyes are not to be trifled with, and intellectual hubris is, after all, the defining leitmotif of the bloody, hellish, morbid Twentieth Century.

Worst. Century. Ever.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 03, 2016 10:59 PM  

http://www.returnofkings.com/79234/the-alt-right-is-worse-than-feminism-in-attempting-to-control-male-sexual-behavior

Blogger Lazarus June 03, 2016 11:12 PM  


Ahem. A link is not a comment. You need to personally say something we can tear to shreds in order to have your material qualified as a comment.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 03, 2016 11:15 PM  

Comment above. If Roosh is a friend of the alt-right he has a funny way of showing it.

He wants to act like a patriarch but doesn't seem to grasp the concept of familial loyalty and the fact that it often conflicts with his douchebaggery.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 03, 2016 11:25 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous andon June 03, 2016 11:43 PM  

19. Anonymous BGKB June 03, 2016 3:19 PM
20th Century Defining Events:

The Wright Bros technically are part of the 20th century, and what about PCN/antibiotics?

Kitty Hawke to walking on the moon only took 60years.


eh, the brasilians claim they invented flight

Anonymous andon June 03, 2016 11:51 PM  

45. Anonymous TLM June 03, 2016 4:55 PM
I first heard of Lileks back around 2002 when I first started listening to the Hugh Hewitt show


yeah me too. Hugh always acted like it was some big treat to have Lileks on the show but I thought he was a bore

Anonymous andon June 04, 2016 12:16 AM  

86. Blogger Arthur Isaac June 03, 2016 10:59 PM
....returnofkings.com/79234/the-alt-right-is-worse-than-feminism-in-attempting-to-control-male-sexual-behavior


he's a piece of trash

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 04, 2016 12:25 AM  

@ Arthur Isaacs, Roosh will come around eventually.

Welp, Jews have decided to "reclaim" the echoing parentheses.

VICE:Jews taking back parentheses apparently the SPLC twitter feed is now (((SPLC)))!!!

Hmmmmmm, why do I feel like Saul Alinsky is (((face-palming))) as Sun Tzu smirks and says "pay up"

Blogger EscapeVelocity June 04, 2016 1:14 AM  

Uppity White People

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 04, 2016 1:30 AM  

ACCORDING TO Hoyt.
My ass.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 04, 2016 1:54 AM  





"eh, the brasilians claim they invented flight"

91. andon
Are a retard or what ?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY June 04, 2016 2:26 AM  





















"May I play?"
I dunno, ya reddy ?

Anonymous RobertL June 04, 2016 2:42 AM  

Takin' a Look:

> Rosenberg has known for years that those parentheses are a secret code used by neo-Nazis
>for years
>" our parentheses are a fun way to mess with the Nazis"


Wew lad. The SJW trifecta.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 04, 2016 3:33 AM  

Takin' a Look wrote:Welp, Jews have decided to "reclaim" the echoing parentheses.

Well, that just makes things easier, doesn't it?

OpenID anonymos-coward June 04, 2016 4:07 AM  

5. 1917 The Russian Revolution. The triumph of evil crushes the spirit of Europe.

Inaccurate and ahistorical. There were actually three 'Russian Revolutions':
a) The 1905 liberal revolution that overthrew absolutist monarchy.
b) The 1917 February revolution: a masonic/satanist leftist revolution.
c) The 1917 October revolution, a reactionary peasant revolt.

It's the 'bourgeois' February revolution that was a triumph of evil: Kerensky instituted universal suffrage, legalized homosexuality, destroyed the military chain of command, appointed heresiarchs as bishops, pandered to the most insane of identitarian and ethnic grievances, etc., etc.

Of course, none of this 'crushed the spirit of Europe' -- Kerensky was and is universally lauded as a luminary by all European powers. He went on to live a life of peace in New York City and teach at Stanford. (Funny how any insane perversion always eventually comes around to an academic in an American university!)

The Bolshevik revolution that came in October was a right-of-center reactionary revolt that tried to fix the hot mess made of the country during the two liberal revolutions. The so-called 'communists' never held to any coherent ideology, they were thugs who tried to fix existing problems as they came along.

Blogger Alec Rawls June 04, 2016 9:45 AM  

Lileks thinks of the importance of the Holocaust in terms of the lessons it holds. That's tertiary. It's the lives lost, the vast forest of family trees of a great people that was mown down, diminishing today and the whole future of mankind far beyond our capacity to even begin to comprehend.

It's like saying that losing an arm was the most important event of your year because it taught you not to stand too close to heavy machinery. No, it's the most important event of the year because you lost your fricking arm.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 04, 2016 9:45 AM  

I'm so glad that we have "vibrancy" in the alt-right, what was the point of it again. I get confused. Oh yeah, notching white women and getting in front of the parade, that's it.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 04, 2016 9:47 AM  

And will having magenta haired feminists in the alt-right lend credibility to it as well?

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 04, 2016 10:16 AM  

Did it reinforce God's commandment not to lend usury? Apparently not.

Blogger praetorian June 04, 2016 11:30 AM  

The Bolshevik revolution that came in October was a right-of-center reactionary revolt that tried to fix the hot mess made of the country during the two liberal revolutions. The so-called 'communists' never held to any coherent ideology, they were thugs who tried to fix existing problems as they came along.

That's an interesting interpretation. Do you have sources for it?

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 04, 2016 3:00 PM  

Bolshevik's were Eskimos. That is very well established.

Anonymous Big Bill June 04, 2016 7:52 PM  

@101: "Lileks thinks of the importance of the Holocaust in terms of the lessons it holds. That's tertiary. It's the lives lost, the vast forest of family trees of a great people that was mown down, diminishing today and the whole future of mankind far beyond our capacity to even begin to comprehend."

I disagree. Liles has adopted the Jewish perspective. The Holocaust really WAS the great mower-downer of the Jewish people, and therefore is and should be their great national focus ... as should Katyn be for the Poles, the Gypsy extermination in WWII be for the Gypsies, the 1994 Tutsi extermination be for the Tutsis, and the Armenian extermination be for Armenians. This is only right and proper.

The problem is that the Jewish tragedy has been projected upon the entire world as "The Biggest Tragedy Evah!" Jewish suffering has been universalized and sacralized like no other in the history of the world.

The Jewish Holocaust was sad, surely, but what earthly reason exists for global prostration and genuflection of Jewish demographic suffering as opposed to the continuous and on-going suffering of everyone else (and particularly one's own people)?

The Jewish desire to universalize their own suffering is understandable. We all like to be the center of attention. But it is foolish and unhealthy to believe it will be worshipped forever by every nation on the planet. Different nations have different cultures and mythologies of triumph and tragedy. Expecting everyone to commiserate is silly.

In South Africa, for example, the natives are finding commemorations of whites triumphing over blacks (or vice versa) to be particularly irksome.

I ask you, what Zulu worth his salt sees the slaughter of the British at Isandlwana as a mournful tragedy? Not a one. To the Zulu the Battle of Isandlwana was the greatest Zulu triumph in history!

A Zulu who goes to Isandlwana to grieve over the heroic British dead is a sick Uncle Tom whose mind has been colonized.

Lilek's mind has similarly been colonized ... as have the Germans (and Europeans in general). Lilek has universalized another people's suffering as more important than his own. As his own home town (Fargo, ND) is "deconstructed" by thousands of violent Third World peasants, he cannot bring himself to utter a peep of protest. He truly is a sad, sad man, sitting at home taking pictures of all his matchbooks and bemoaning anti-Semitism.

Blogger drstevel June 04, 2016 11:42 PM  

I read that piece yesterday, the one by Walter H, and I thought that it was a dreadfully poor piece of reasoning. It is amazing that simple reason has left the building. How did we go from "become an American, it is the greatest country on the planet", to multicultural? The long march through the institutions? Sad to say they are winning, but fight to the death! My take, the left never compromises, we allow the window to slide left. Mr Trump is pushing it right, by himself! Thus his support..., an interesting global warming aided summer is afoot, it will be fun!, and unfortunately dangerous.

OpenID anonymos-coward June 05, 2016 5:07 AM  

That's an interesting interpretation. Do you have sources for it?

Interpretation?? It's historical fact. Try starting with Wikipedia or a decent (not American) 20th-century history textbook.

Bolshevik's were Eskimos. That is very well established.

As were the people they were fighting against. The key difference was that Bolsheviks were the only euroskeptic party in Russia at the time.

This was enough to bring over the officers of the former Empire's military and decide the outcome of the Civil War.

Kerensky was basically Hillary while the Bolsheviks were basically Trump.

Blogger Tommy Longbaugh June 06, 2016 10:54 AM  

There are many things to be learned from the holocaust. From my perspective, however, the most important (and by a huge margin) is that human beings will calmly, politely and patiently wait in line to be mass-murdered. Husbands standing next to wives, mothers holding their children. Waiting to be incinerated.

Blogger Alec Rawls June 11, 2016 10:24 PM  

"Lilek has universalized another people's suffering as more important than his own." My point was that the suffering of the Jews a great suffering, not just for the Jews, but for all of mankind. If I meant to refer just to the injury to the Jews I would not have likened the Holocaust to the loss of an arm. I would have called it the loss of an arm and a leg and an eye and an ear. It is only from the point of view of humanity as a whole that it can be seen as only the loss of an arm.

But just because the holocaust can reasonably be regarded as the greatest crime that in no way lessens the magnitude of other crimes that vie for the title of worst: the Turkish genocide of the Armenians, Stalin's murder of 40 million yeoman, Mao's murder of 70 million of everybody. Islam and socialism (both nationalist and communist) are the two grand murder conspiracies of world history. The individual acknowledgment of their crimes only reinforces condemnation of the others.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts