ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, July 08, 2016

The solution to police violence in America

I think I have stumbled upon the answer to US police committing unjustifiable homicides: have the FBI train them:
The F.B.I. Deemed Agents Faultless in 150 Shootings

After contradictory stories emerged about an F.B.I. agent’s killing last month of a Chechen man in Orlando, Fla., who was being questioned over ties to the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, the bureau reassured the public that it would clear up the murky episode.

“The F.B.I. takes very seriously any shooting incidents involving our agents, and as such we have an effective, time-tested process for addressing them internally,” a bureau spokesman said.

But if such internal investigations are time-tested, their outcomes are also predictable: from 1993 to early 2011, F.B.I. agents fatally shot about 70 “subjects” and wounded about 80 others — and every one of those episodes was deemed justified, according to interviews and internal F.B.I. records obtained by The New York Times through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

The last two years have followed the same pattern: an F.B.I. spokesman said that since 2011, there had been no findings of improper intentional shootings.
Considering its spotless record, I can only conclude that the FBI's much higher standard of training is responsible for its agents incredible inability to avoid ever making a mistake when shooting citizens. I therefore recommend that its budget be enlarged sufficiently to permit all US state and local police to undergo rigorous FBI training.

This would not only save American lives and increase police professionalism, but also reduce the level of outrage in America evinced by Black Lives Matter and other groups of concerned citizens.

Labels:

97 Comments:

Blogger SS July 08, 2016 12:29 PM  

Would that also mean that even at the local level, all white people in office or seeking office accused of any crime would be absolved? I could get behind that, just let me fill out this form to run for the local council. Then I'm going head hunting.

Anonymous Pope Cleophus I July 08, 2016 12:29 PM  

I have to remember not to read your site when I eat lunch. It hurts to have chicken shoot from your nose.

BTW, your sarcasm is duly noted. I am sure the ATF can train local SWAT teams in proper no knock raid tactics also.

Blogger Paul Leavenworth July 08, 2016 12:32 PM  

So true. The uber trustworthy and professional FBI. Literally incapable of mistakes or bias as shown this past week.

Anonymous ZhukovG July 08, 2016 12:43 PM  

In my younger days I spent a couple years with, as Gary North would put it, ‘a badge and gun’. I must say that I find the level of naiveté displayed by the pro-cop apologists in today’s threads rather amusing.

First of all, at least 90 percent of any pro-cop propaganda you hear is complete bullshit. Secondly, and sadly, whenever you encounter a police officer (in the United States) you should always assume you are dealing with a dangerous, armed criminal until the policeman demonstrates that he is otherwise.

Lastly for those criticizing Vox, learn to read and realize that just because a person is focusing on one issue doesn’t mean that they aren’t also fully cognizant of other contributing factors. Seriously, people far less intelligent than Vox can maintain multiple threads of thought and recognize the patterns that emerge from completely separate events, it’s not that difficult.

Hell, even I can do it and I was allowed to be a cop.

Anonymous Bell Worthington July 08, 2016 12:50 PM  

The FBI has a much better record because they're not the ones responding to dindus with blood full of alcohol and crack waving guns around in front of 7-11's. There's really no comparison between spur of the moment situations that local law enforcement must deal with immediately, and the carefully planned engagements where FBI gets dispatched to bring in a suspect.

Anonymous Leonidas July 08, 2016 12:51 PM  

I hear that they're 100% accurate when investigating cyber-security, too. Especially when politicians are involved.

Anonymous arandomguy July 08, 2016 12:52 PM  

hi...

this is way off topic, but i just saw this in this month's washington post. just fyi..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/01/as-a-psychiatrist-i-diagnose-mental-illness-and-sometimes-demonic-possession/

Anonymous Clyde July 08, 2016 12:54 PM  

That "time tested process" for investigating shootings probably involves some sort of committee. Perhaps even a Blue Ribbon Committee.

Blogger SS July 08, 2016 12:54 PM  

Bell Worthington wrote:The FBI has a much better record because they're not the ones responding to dindus with blood full of alcohol and crack waving guns around in front of 7-11's. There's really no comparison between spur of the moment situations that local law enforcement must deal with immediately, and the carefully planned engagements where FBI gets dispatched to bring in a suspect.



You poor lost soul

Anonymous VFM #6306 July 08, 2016 12:57 PM  

Yeah, I'm just certain that Startle Summers was reaching for something other than her binkie when the FBI snuffed out that dangerous felon, too.

Blogger praetorian July 08, 2016 12:59 PM  

The only solution is not allowing whites to police blacks, and that means separation.

Yes, more blacks will die from black-on-black crime. That's regrettable, but that's not our problem. Not anymore.

Separation is the only humane solution. In fact, it is the only solution, besides the final solution. Autonomous oblasts for all.

Blogger Verne July 08, 2016 1:00 PM  

That is a great idea and it can be done in an economical fashion. Streamline the FBI system, take out all the unnecessary training, that simply is a wast of time. Just use the part that will give us that 100% rating. Issue every police department in the USA with an official FBI rubber stamp. They can pay for their own bright red ink pads. JUSTIFIED

Anonymous VFM0265 July 08, 2016 1:03 PM  

Oh I do so love it whenever our Supreme Dark Lord engages in sarcasm....a delightful & welcome diversion, but there are SJW bones around here with flesh still clinging to them. My job is never done.

Upon the Eventual Triumph
Sincerely,

#0265.

Anonymous A Visitor July 08, 2016 1:03 PM  

Slightly OT: We'll see if it holds water but on Drudge there's reports of a Black Power Group posting responsiblity for Dallas on Facebook.

Blogger rumpole5 July 08, 2016 1:08 PM  

Re: AFT - Yes indeed. Their methods worked so well in Waco!

Blogger Josh July 08, 2016 1:08 PM  

The FBI has a much better record because they're not the ones responding to dindus with blood full of alcohol and crack waving guns around in front of 7-11's. There's really no comparison between spur of the moment situations that local law enforcement must deal with immediately, and the carefully planned engagements where FBI gets dispatched to bring in a suspect.

The train is fine!

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2016 1:14 PM  

There's really no comparison between spur of the moment situations that local law enforcement must deal with immediately, and the carefully planned engagements where FBI gets dispatched to bring in a suspect.

Vicki Weaver would disagree. If she could.

Blogger VD July 08, 2016 1:14 PM  

The FBI has a much better record because they're not the ones responding to dindus with blood full of alcohol and crack waving guns around in front of 7-11's. There's really no comparison between spur of the moment situations that local law enforcement must deal with immediately, and the carefully planned engagements where FBI gets dispatched to bring in a suspect.

Oh, Sweet Steam-Powered Track-Bound Method of Transportation!

Blogger Robert Divinity July 08, 2016 1:15 PM  

Impressive record, really. When their masters order higher body counts, we can assume those instructions are in the best of hands.

Anonymous Joe Blowe July 08, 2016 1:15 PM  

The FBI is America's secret political police going after the enemies of the Globalist Bankster Elite inside the USA. They don't have to confront the day-to-day Negro Pandemonium wracking the country.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe8_1467595113

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=271_1467929787

"Police Brutality" is a natural reaction to Negro Pandemonium. That is why NP is cultivated by the Globalist Elite.

Blogger Were-Puppy July 08, 2016 1:20 PM  

The last two years have followed the same pattern: an F.B.I. spokesman said that since 2011, there had been no findings of improper intentional shootings.
--

Aren't these the same guys who can't bring themselves to recommend any charges against Hillary?

Blogger August July 08, 2016 1:22 PM  

I'd like to see some of the Dallas PD trained, briefed, and then dropped into wherever Soros is hanging out.

Anonymous Genericviews July 08, 2016 1:28 PM  

Obviously, what the FBI is doing wrong is... Keeping records. Didn't they learn anything from interviewing Hillery? If you don't want records to be collected through FOIA and used against you, stop keeping records. Simple. Then they can later investigate themselves and determine that being sloppy isn't a crime.

Blogger dienw July 08, 2016 1:28 PM  

Someone dig up Lavoy Finnicum and tell him his death by FBI sniper squad was justified.

Anonymous Gen. Kong July 08, 2016 1:30 PM  

Better yet, bring Agent Horiuchi out of retirement and put him in charge of the training program - unless they can find General Butt-Naked instead.

Blogger Orville July 08, 2016 1:32 PM  

All cases were personally reviewed by Director Comey who found that no laws were broken. The Federal Bureau of Integrity continues on with a spotless record.

Blogger Old Ez July 08, 2016 1:36 PM  

Everything Vox says is true over all these posts, and I especially appreciate how he does not make a race issue out of it like BLM does, but I'm race IS an issue here. I don't get why he can't admit that the increasing sub-civilized behavior of black people is a factor in these police shootings. When you raise your children to believe that resisting arrest is a normal, acceptable thing to do, how can you hot expect to have more encounters with the police go south than other people who don't teach their children that? How can we expect a culture that glorifies petty crime and violence to produce the same kind of individuals as cultures that do not glorify such things? Cops are out of control and need reformed; you'll get no argument out of me from that. But it is an undeniable fact that in many cases, the behavior of police officers is a rational reaction to the sub-standard behavior of the people they are dealing with.

Anonymous Bell Worthington July 08, 2016 1:37 PM  

I'm not saying the FBI are angels. Far far from it. They just let criminal Hillary walk for fuck's sake. It's not lost on me that people investigating themselves are going to come out with pristine results.

I'm just used to being overly cautious about comparisons between two very different things being made, even if for comedic value. It's just so often the modus operandi of the enemy, like John Oliver's show for example.

Blogger Nate July 08, 2016 1:38 PM  

The FBI is the most incompetent bureaucracy in the US government... and I am including the US Postal Service in that evaluation.

Blogger Giraffe July 08, 2016 1:42 PM  

The FBI is the most incompetent bureaucracy in the US government... and I am including the US Postal Service in that evaluation.

Worse than BATFE?

Anonymous T July 08, 2016 1:43 PM  

FBI investigated their own officers and found no wrongdoing.

Anonymous patrick kelly July 08, 2016 1:45 PM  

Vox is almost as good at evil trolling as Scott Adams. Scott's not quite as cruel.

Anonymous fop July 08, 2016 2:00 PM  

But Fox News just told me I "have to protect our police, because they are protecting us."

Anonymous JN July 08, 2016 2:01 PM  

Oh, Sweet Steam-Powered Track-Bound Method of Transportation!

Locomotist!

Trains can be electrically powered too!

Anonymous patrick kelly July 08, 2016 2:03 PM  

I thought the Dallas PD did an good job handling that shit storm last night. Unlike the panicked LA police who shot up that truck driven by lil'ol' ladies delivering newspapers when that loonie ex-cop was hunting other cops.

Blogger VD July 08, 2016 2:05 PM  

I don't get why he can't admit that the increasing sub-civilized behavior of black people is a factor in these police shootings

Because it isn't. Black people aren't behaving any differently than they have customarily behaved. The riots in 1968 were much worse. The Haitian revolution was much worse. There was no magic Golden Age of the civilized Magic Negro. For crying out loud, some of you seem to think black people just started hating white people because George Soros.

Have you all forgotten that I PREDICTED this anti-police behavior years ago? That I warned you it was coming? Now it happens, so you're trying to claim that it is for some other spurious or irrelevant reasons. The obvious fact is that the police have lost the respect of the citizenry of all colors and they have lost their untouchable status, in part due to their own behavior.

I know what I'm talking about. Most of you frightened "oh noes, I just realized our country may not be the most freest and bestest country in the world" don't. The more you try to "correct" me, the more you demonstrate that you have no idea what is happening around you.

Blogger Ingot9455 July 08, 2016 2:07 PM  

And the Dallas cops had one of the perps cornered, negotiated for hours, and had to blow him up with a bomb on a drone? What kind of make believe crap is that? They couldn't rustle up a crate of tear gas grenades and flash bangs to flush him out?

Blogger Ingot9455 July 08, 2016 2:08 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Nate July 08, 2016 2:10 PM  

"Worse than BATFE?"

Yes. The BATFE actually has competent bomb people. The FBI hasn't done anything competent in 40 years.

Blogger VD July 08, 2016 2:16 PM  

Go away, Tiny Tim, you're banned.

Blogger Old Ez July 08, 2016 2:18 PM  

"Police Who Murdered Concealed Carry Driver For Busted Taillight Were Trained By DHS, FBI, U.S. Secret Service, & National Guard "

http://libertyfight.com/2016/Castile-killers-trained-by-DHS-FBI.html

Blogger Tiny Tim July 08, 2016 2:21 PM  

No problem.

Have a good one.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 08, 2016 2:21 PM  

By the way, BATF was moved from Treasury to DOJ some years back, and thus is now intertwined with FBI. So “who’s worse” is moot. They’re all in the same, stinky, slimy bag.

Anonymous Genericviews July 08, 2016 2:24 PM  

The FBI is the most incompetent bureaucracy in the US government... and I am including the US Postal Service in that evaluation. --Nate

Not even close. The US government excels at incompetent bureaucracies. You just haven't come into contact with most of them. The best part is that most of them don't require any actual competency, so you don't notice when they don't have any.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 08, 2016 2:26 PM  

Fuck em all I just want a small defensible "white" ethnostate, White Zionism its time has come.

Back in realville today the tree of legitimacy continues to take a hit, the empire creaks and groans a bit.

I do think its foolish to think whites can govern blacks or that Soros creatures are going to eventually be leashed in with sugar treats. My WAG is that only a dictator will have the nuts to crush their nuts with harsh physical force.

Anonymous DC (#sqrt(-1)) July 08, 2016 2:27 PM  

And for those killings that *wouldn't* be cleared by the Rubber Stamp Committee, there's always Whitey Bulger, or whoever they hired to replace him...

Blogger Jon M July 08, 2016 2:34 PM  

Why stop there? We should have the Black Lives Matter crowd investigate whether cop killings are justified. We would never see an unjustified shooting of a cop in this country again. Problem solved!

*dusts hands*

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2016 2:37 PM  

Amidst all the noise, I wonder how many cops are quietly counting on their fingers and toes and thinking to themselves, "Hmm, 2-3 gunmen (last I heard), 5 dead cops, 6 more down, and we had to send Robocop in to blow up the last guy before he could embarrass us in a stand-off. This is not how it's supposed to be."

I don't suppose it'll make many look at themselves and change, but maybe some will get out of the racket. The rest likely will get worse, doubling down on their cops-versus-non-cops attitude, before it gets better.

Blogger bob k. mando July 08, 2016 2:39 PM  

38. Ingot9455 July 08, 2016 2:08 PM
They couldn't rustle up a crate of tear gas grenades and flash bangs to flush him out?



i don't understand what your problem is? the police were yelling "Hands in the air" and "Get down on the ground" the whole time they were bombing the fuck out of him.

clearly, the police were afraid for their lives.


oh, and to answer Vox's question about "the solution to police violence in America", that's clearly:
What Would Chuck Tingle Pound?

Blogger tz July 08, 2016 2:39 PM  

The obvious fact is that the police have lost the respect of the citizenry of all colors and they have lost their untouchable status, in part due to their own behavior.

I've been trying to point that out to some police organizations, but it seems they often still don't get it.

The 4GW physical/mental/moral level is key here.

Police have lost their moral authority

They still have more legal immunity than Hillary, but by not policing their own, in a world of cell phone cameras, they have descended into just another violent gang.

You can't cure what you refuse to diagnose

Vox is trying to do a huge favor to the good cops and those who want to restore respect for the police.

I've pointed to the Boston Massacre before - the Red-Coats were found not-guilty, but there is a reason #ColonistsLivesMatter was formed - the writs of assistance, they tax collection, the harassment, the attempt to disarm... King George and his army - Mommie Dearest England - became the evil - moral level! - enemy.

The Police now have to decide - Are they insisting on being Blue-Coats in service to the abusive king, or the friendly and helpful constable that keeps the peace.

It has been splitting for a while. The peace keeper ethic v.s. the occupying soldier. The can no longer co-exist.

Even in the Black Community, white officers can keep the peace, but they have to do it the old fashioned way - know everyone, be helpful, not tax collectors, de-escalate and politely shoo away potential bad elements. They need to regain the moral authority. That won't happen when they get blue paranoia training.

Those who are supporting these military occupiers are doing them no favor. The rule of law is a delicate thing and soldiers are supposed to "kill people and break things".

If you go back to last year, someone off his meds shot a deputy filling his car in Texas and there was this huge funeral and alleged war on cops because it was billed as an assassination. Note this married deputy had a badge bunny. Another in Indiana (?) committed suicide - he was going to be charged with embezzling - but placed the county on lockdown. That was a fake war on cops narrative, but a lot of #BlueLivesMatter was pushed.

Now the actual war - 4GW - has started. I thought it would be at the conventions. There was the non-action when Trump supporters were attacked by protesters.

It will get ugly, moreso with BHO unable to resolve the contradiction.

@5 - They usually set up a kill-zone like at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and when they assassinated LeVoy Tillicum.

Blogger Robert Divinity July 08, 2016 2:40 PM  

"Fuck em all I just want a small defensible "white" ethnostate, White Zionism its time has come."

AFFH will assure you don't have a "white" exurb.

"Back in realville today the tree of legitimacy continues to take a hit, the empire creaks and groans a bit."

It's dead. The stench hasn't gotten all that bad yet.

"I do think its foolish to think whites can govern blacks or that Soros creatures are going to eventually be leashed in with sugar treats. My WAG is that only a dictator will have the nuts to crush their nuts with harsh physical force."

Correct but you better find that messiah soon. Nut-crunching has been underway for some time.

Blogger praetorian July 08, 2016 2:40 PM  

Fuck em all I just want a small defensible "white" ethnostate, White Zionism its time has come.

White Autonomous Oblasts

[[[praetorian's autism intensifies]]]

Blogger Mike Wallens July 08, 2016 2:43 PM  

Such juvenile, irrational cop hating silliness here. We can all accept the fact that cops are necessary in society. Cops reflect the social make up of the society in which they serve. Some are criminals, some are incompetent and some are good. Accepting the fact that we need cops, then accept the fact that they have no obligation to be killed in the line of duty simply because some insane, low IQ criminal can't comply with simple orders. At the slightest risk to their life, they are completely justified in shooting the alleged criminal. Baton Rouge and Minnesota might not have been justifiable but Ferguson sure as hell was.

I am guessing many of the po po haters here received speeding tickets and got their feelings hurt so now they hate all cops.

What is really amusing is that many on this blog, which I generally enjoy reading, condemn BLM and other absurd racial front groups, in other contexts.

Blogger praetorian July 08, 2016 2:45 PM  

What is really amusing is that many on this blog, which I generally enjoy reading, condemn BLM and other absurd racial front groups, in other contexts.

It's almost like reasonably intelligent people are able to hold two non-conflicting opinions in their head at once, isn't it?

Blogger tz July 08, 2016 2:48 PM  

Black people aren't behaving any differently than they have customarily behaved. The riots in 1968 were much worse. The Haitian revolution was much worse. There was no magic Golden Age of the civilized Magic Negro. For crying out loud, some of you seem to think black people just started hating white people because George Soros.

Except that although they protested a bit, when they had blue collar jobs, the police would suppress the real violence, I wouldn't say they hated whites, only that they saw them as rivals, though many realized that they could rise above the aborigines in "The Missionaries" and did. Nor do most love violence, only they have trouble culturally enforcing the peace within their own tribe. So something like "don't listen to what women say they want", create a western civilized structure, and see how well the non-westerners can adapt to it and quarantine those who cannot. In 1960 there was much less single-motherhood and even nuclear families in the black community. It required a brutal, absolutist imposition of white standards, but I think they were happier. They were far more prosperous and safe.

Blogger Robert Divinity July 08, 2016 2:48 PM  

"I am guessing many of the po po haters here received speeding tickets and got their feelings hurt so now they hate all cops."

One mistook me for a burglary suspect and beat the shit out of me. Nonetheless, you don't have to have such an intimate experience to realize the police more often than not are dangerous sociopaths.

Blogger Chris Mallory July 08, 2016 2:48 PM  

OT CBS is reporting the shooter used an SKS, a handgun, and body armor.
https://twitter.com/CBSNews?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Anonymous John Steed July 08, 2016 2:51 PM  

Just heard on radio news: A black man shot a cop this morning in GA. Cop shot back hitting black. Both in hospital. Town had a name starting with a V. Maybe it`s unconnected.

Blogger Chris Mallory July 08, 2016 2:51 PM  

"I am guessing many of the po po haters here received speeding tickets and got their feelings hurt so now they hate all cops."

No, I hate cops because I hate petty tyrants and thugs with costume jewelry. My ancestors tarred and feathered tax collectors. Cops are just modern day tax bandits. I hate cops because anyone who wants that kind of power over another person is mentally unfit to have it.

Blogger VD July 08, 2016 2:52 PM  

Such juvenile, irrational cop hating silliness here.

You're a moron. Also, you're fat. Sorry, no offense, but it's true.

At the slightest risk to their life, they are completely justified in shooting the alleged criminal.

That's totally insane. According to your logic, our precious precious cops should never leave the precinct, for fear that they will risk their lives in a car accident. Are you so completely clueless that you don't even realize that a cop is more likely to die in the line of duty from an accident than from a gunshot?

What is really amusing is that many on this blog, which I generally enjoy reading, condemn BLM and other absurd racial front groups, in other contexts.

No one has supported BLM here in any context. Or claimed that the Ferguson shooting was unjustified.

Blogger Chris Mallory July 08, 2016 2:54 PM  

"Accepting the fact that we need cops, then accept the fact that they have no obligation to be killed in the line of duty"

I don't accept either of these premises. I have never needed a cop for any reason. If you get the pay and benefits to take risks, then you take the risks, you don't make "officer safety" your highest priority.

Blogger August July 08, 2016 2:56 PM  

I mentioned Soros, but he's responsible for funding and focusing the hate, not causing it.
I have to live in a highly diverse neighborhood. There's hate, but nobody is taking it to this level.

Blogger tz July 08, 2016 2:57 PM  

@53 There is nothing juvenile or irrational about hating abusive insane paranoid trigger happy people with guns who go around shooting innocent people yet are not held accountable.

They are trained to be irrationally paranoid? But then the training must change and we must retrain and remove those who cannot be retrained.

But the apologists for the cops seem to be saying they aren't paranoid enough and need to shoot more often, kill more innocent people, so that they can go home at night.

If you split police into helpful constables v.s. blue-coats (see my red-coat Boston massacre above) in a militarized occupying army killing people and breaking things, it is reasonable to love your local constable that you see in the store or at the game or at church, and hate the foreign occupying soldier who is going around killing your friends and relatives and destroying your and others' property.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis July 08, 2016 2:58 PM  

There are approximately 320,000,000 people in the USA.
There are approximately 270,000,000 civilian firearms in the USA.
There are approximately 80,000,000 civilians owning firearms in the USA.
There are approximately 800,000 police officers in the USA.
There were approximately 1,100,000 violent crimes in the USA in 2015 (homicide, forcible rape, robbery with weapon, aggravated assault).
There are approximately 600-1100 police killings of civilians in the USA per year (number depends upon classification).
Approximately 25% of the police killing of civilians in the USA are black men: so 150 - 275 per year.
Approximately 4,400 black men in the USA are killed annually by other black men.
Approximately 12% of the population in the USA are black, 60% are white.
Approximately 22% of all violent crimes in the USA are commited by blacks, while 43% are commited by whites (remainder are commited by Hispanics at 15% and "other" at 12%).
The killings of blacks in the USA by police occur at approximately twice the percentage of their percent of the population, however violent crimes by blacks also occur at approximately twice their percent of the population.
+++
Conclusions:
The vast majority of gun owners are lawful and peaceful.
The vast majority of police never kill anyone.
The rate of police killings of blacks is very close to the rate of blacks committing violent crimes.

Blogger tz July 08, 2016 3:00 PM  

At the slightest risk to their life, they are completely justified... in doing what is needed to not die.

If this were the standard for firemen, most cities would already be reduced to smoldering ruins.

Anonymous User July 08, 2016 3:00 PM  

All of this without any analysis of the massive victory this represents for the propagandists? The police are just another institution that is being undermined in predictable ways.

Consider the result if the masters chose to use their propaganda organs to stir up resentment among blacks against planned parenthood? Saying well sure the babykillers have been asking for it would be missing a pretty major dynamic, even though it wouldn't be wrong.

Blogger Cail Corishev July 08, 2016 3:03 PM  

We can all accept the fact that cops are necessary in society.

You really don't get to tell us all what we accept.

I don't have a problem with having some cops on the sheriff type of model, although I think there may be other options. But I'd far rather have zero than what we have now, especially with morons like you wanting to give them the carte blanche right to kill anyone who makes them feel unsafe.

Blogger Unknown July 08, 2016 3:08 PM  

I'd like to make a suggestion. The black community has made it effectively blasphemous to say the 'n'word.

BLM are trying to make it effectively blasphemous for a white person to kill a black person.

Similarly, CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood want to make it blasphemous to criticize Islam.

Blogger bob k. mando July 08, 2016 3:08 PM  

54. praetorian July 08, 2016 2:45 PM
It's almost like reasonably intelligent people are able to hold two non-conflicting opinions in their head at once, isn't it?




you forgot your 'autism intensifies' tag.



53. Mike Wallens July 08, 2016 2:43 PM
Baton Rouge and Minnesota might not have been justifiable but Ferguson sure as hell was.



nobody said Ferguson wasn't, you fucking retard.

pro-tip:
if Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson have decided to take the lead on an incident, that's a pretty good heuristic that the perp deserved what they got.

Al and Jesse are nearly 100% in the wrong.

it's almost like the incidents they choose aren't accidents or something.

Anonymous patrick kelly July 08, 2016 3:15 PM  

@57 Chris Mallory: OT CBS is reporting the shooter used an SKS, a handgun, and body armor.

They used the phrase "semi-automatic SKS assault rifle". He was also riding a rainbow farting unicorn.

Granted, it could be completely wrong, and turns out to be something entirely different.

Anonymous patrick kelly July 08, 2016 3:16 PM  

"We can all accept the fact that cops are necessary in society."

I could, but I don't.

Blogger frenchy July 08, 2016 3:23 PM  

@24

"Someone dig up Lavoy Finnicum and tell him his death by FBI sniper squad was justified."

Actually, it was the Oregon State Police that shot him, but only after the FBI HRT missed him several times. But there's always Waco.

If the Feds, and the police, keep this up, they're gonna unleash a lot of Henry Bowmans (Unintended Consequences by John Ross).

Police have got to police their own, and they're not. And like a friend of mine said, "If a group cannot police itself, then eventually, the majority will come together and do it...forcefully."

Anonymous FP July 08, 2016 3:24 PM  

"I am guessing many of the po po haters here received speeding tickets and got their feelings hurt so now they hate all cops. "

Ahh yes, the you probably have a parole officer and a chip on the shoulder argument. In a society where there is objectively no rule of law. Lawfare grows with every new regulation let alone law passed by the government. Where not baking a cake results in $135k fines. If a mere mundane brandishes a firearm to dissuade a crime in progress, that is a crime itself. But a cop can shoot in self defense at any time. Have you been hanging out with Massad Ayoob lately?

Again, from an earlier thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9IdKylinGg

"You don't like following the rules do you?"

Do cops follow the rules? Do they more often than not get away with it?

Anonymous User July 08, 2016 3:25 PM  

Dealing with a group of average intelligence too low to communicate with that has the power to force you into a submissive posture on a whim backed by the full might of the state sure causes cognitive dissonance.

Blogger residentMoron July 08, 2016 3:35 PM  

I suspect the FBI employs people smart enough to frame you behind closed doors.

Blogger residentMoron July 08, 2016 3:38 PM  

I'm pretty sure some dead white guys had a debate about this, some thousands of years ago. What did they say?

Oh yeah: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Who polices the police, indeed?

Blogger Lovekraft July 08, 2016 3:39 PM  

Just thinking that this could mean the end to "legitimate" hiphop in mainstream culture. No one with a sound mind would want to see Weezy and Bubblebut swagger out of their limos with that smirk knowing what filth comes out of their mouths.

Hating the police during the Great Race Divider's reign and making money off of it is only fit for the gutter. Back to the ghetto.

Blogger James Dixon July 08, 2016 3:49 PM  

> Would that also mean that even at the local level, all white people in office or seeking office accused of any crime would be absolved?

Well, that depends. What party were you planning to affiliate with?

> Vicki Weaver would disagree. If she could.

What make you think killing her think wasn't part of their plan? Or was that your point?

> We can all accept the fact that cops are necessary in society.

No, we can't. So your argument fails.

OpenID b1bae96e-6447-11e3-b6bb-000f20980440 July 08, 2016 3:50 PM  

@64 Doctors kill, by a triple digit multiple, more blacks annually than police officers. Facts don't matter though. This isn't an issue that is going to be resolved with reason. Even the people that like police need the system dismantled and replaced with something else at this point.


What is anybody's guess because Black and Hispanic neighborhoods are intolerable to Whites, but we are forced to be together.

Now maybe the US can arrive at the same no-go solution that Europe uses for their problem citizenry, but its going to be years before the majority population to arrive at that consensus.

Blogger Robert Divinity July 08, 2016 4:13 PM  

"What is anybody's guess because Black and Hispanic neighborhoods are intolerable to Whites, but we are forced to be together.

"Now maybe the US can arrive at the same no-go solution that Europe uses for their problem citizenry, but its going to be years before the majority population to arrive at that consensus."

I frequently read a variation of the above and respond. So let me repeat myself. The federal government is about to implement legislation to abolish "go zones." House cucks fully are on board with the Democrats. The draft bill bears a typically Orwellian name, "Affirmatively Affirming Fair Housing Act." Use a search engine to learn more, because you need to know what is coming. The short version is a federal scheme is underway to eliminate "white" neighborhoods.

You can bet your happy ass some sociopath in blue and bling will be there ready to shoot when our resettlement is mandated. While still able to reflect and make a calm, rational decision as to how you will respond, I suggest you do so.

Blogger rho July 08, 2016 4:22 PM  

Mike Wallens wrote:I am guessing many of the po po haters here received speeding tickets and got their feelings hurt so now they hate all cops.



That's great point. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your ideas with any new points, comments or YouTube links. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' righteous, solid, awesome you are. Thanks for the post.

Blogger Skylark Thibedeau July 08, 2016 4:24 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Skylark Thibedeau July 08, 2016 4:29 PM  

Was the FBI in charge at Waco or the ATF? Is your Church ready for Hillary?

Blogger Robert Divinity July 08, 2016 4:32 PM  

"I would also say it's a product of the Bureau requirements of more highly educated applicants."

Where I am, intelligent individuals with professional degrees who for God knows what reason want to go into law enforcement gravitate first to the local and state agencies, then to other federal agencies, and finally to the Bureau. Draw your own conclusions. Hint: the absence of FBI-related shootings ruled unjustified has noting to do with the intelligence of the agents.

Blogger Were-Puppy July 08, 2016 4:35 PM  

@58 John Steed

Just heard on radio news: A black man shot a cop this morning in GA. Cop shot back hitting black. Both in hospital. Town had a name starting with a V. Maybe it`s unconnected.
---

That is a daily occurrence on the radio in the Atlanta area. Was probably Valdosta.

Blogger James Dixon July 08, 2016 4:54 PM  

> Was probably Valdosta.

Yep. As a quick Google search revealed.

Blogger Old Ez July 08, 2016 5:29 PM  

One major factor I see missing from the discussion across all of these posts is the question of who exactly it is that is militarizing our police, i.e., who is producing and procuring the gear, designing and implementing the training and who is benefiting, especially financially, from the over-all atmosphere of militarization. The Homeland Security industry that sprang up after 9/11 is a pretty interesting topic. Look at the stock chart of some of these companies. On the questions of specialized training, I can think of one particular country that has been heavily involved in training domestic US police forces. A little googling I think would show that lots of PD brass and mid-level commanders from all over the country are routinely flown to this nation for specialized training. And then there is the ideological aspect of the indoctrination. What groups or foundations are training our police in conjunction with the feds to identify religious and patriotic Americans as domestic terror threats and political advocacy organizations as "hate groups"? There is a pattern here if you look.

Blogger Aeoli Pera July 08, 2016 5:30 PM  

I don't understand the intent of this post because I'm not familiar with the FBI.

Blogger Chris Mallory July 08, 2016 5:36 PM  

@83 The ATF started that goat rope. But after they stepped on their dicks, the FeeBI took over until they got tired and Reno gave the order for the BBQ.

Blogger Chris Mallory July 08, 2016 5:37 PM  

@83 The ATF started that goat rope. But after they stepped on their dicks, the FeeBI took over until they got tired and Reno gave the order for the BBQ.

Blogger Nate July 08, 2016 5:50 PM  

"Was the FBI in charge at Waco or the ATF? Is your Church ready for Hillary?"

FBI was in charge. Called in to clean up the mess the ATF made... and they cleaned it up by murder and fire.

Blogger Quadko July 08, 2016 5:59 PM  

@21 "charges against Hillary"

So now two data points that FBI only cares about "intent". Interesting. Mind readers in the US Gov.

How about the "I intended to pay my taxes" defense?

Blogger Nick S July 08, 2016 6:16 PM  

Unknown wrote:I'd like to make a suggestion. The black community has made it effectively blasphemous to say the 'n'word.

BLM are trying to make it effectively blasphemous for a white person to kill a black person.

Similarly, CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood want to make it blasphemous to criticize Islam.


What is your suggesetion? If it's that Moonbat SJWs are aligning themselves with Salafi Jihadism, that's been blatantly obvious for some time.

Blogger pdwalker July 09, 2016 4:38 AM  

VD

your delivery was so dry, that I had to think twice before deciding it was satire.

Blogger Harleyrose59 July 11, 2016 11:21 AM  

The entire premise of police committing homicides of blacks is way out in the stratosphere of total BS!
The only thing they need to end this feral black insanity is more militarized equipment, an endless supply of 30-round magazines, and standing orders to Fire at Will!!
I've lived a hard and fast life, kickstart my Harley barefoot and can pattern a paper from 50 yards! I've had many encounters with law enforcement in the past four decades. Never once had a problem with the police, just the shit I was involved with at the time.
Continuing the false vitriol of out-of-control cops is just crazy! Stop it!!
Only idiots and assholes need concern themselves with getting a head busted open by police! And I say give cops a bigger lead-filled nightstick for those idiots and assholes! Unless the jackwads prefer a lead injection! The police will certainly comply with those wishes of the idiots and assholes!

Blogger Harleyrose59 July 11, 2016 11:42 AM  

Thank you!! Pretty obvious only criminals, idiots and assholes have a problem with police!

Blogger Harleyrose59 July 11, 2016 11:46 AM  

Why? Law abiding Americans like me will shoot anyone who threatens my life, my family's life or my property. But that's just on MY turf! Police have to go on THEIR turf hundreds of times more often than my turf. And THEIR turf are known killing fields and cesspools of feral violence. They sholud be dispatching any and all who make them and society unsafe!!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts