ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

An actual Alt Right take

Richard Spencer contemplates why Hillary appears to be intent on increasing the Alt Right's media profile:
Hillary is trying to push the GOP into permanent minority status by empowering the Alt Right—and, believe me, she will be empowering us today. The Alt Right is, in a way, what people wrongly accuse the GOP of being: a nationalist party for White people. Hillary’s Alt Right speech will try to force the GOP to become what it is.

At Milo’s party last month, I made an outlandish self-fulfilling prophecy: “We’ve taken over the Right.” The fact is, the mass media—and now none less than Hillary Clinton—want us to take over the Right.

In fact, they are going to help us do it, if only we would let them.
It's an interesting take, although I've been saying that the GOP needed to become the White Party if it was going to survive. Otherwise, if it insists on trying to continue pretending to play ideological politics as the junior partner in the bi-factional ruling party, it will rapidly go the way of the Whigs in the new identity politics system.

In any event, we'll find out if he's right or not soon enough.

UPDATE: If you haven't re-upped for Brainstorm yet, now is definitely the time. Invites will go out as soon as we can confirm the time, but Richard and I will be debating white nationalism, white supremacy, and whether there is room in the Alt Right for non-whites at a closed Brainstorm session tomorrow night, tentatively scheduled for 7 PM Eastern.

Labels: ,

86 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Man August 25, 2016 11:35 AM  

Hillary and her Globalist ilk are banking on Whites becoming the minority. With the hordes of turd world invaders that have been allowed in under the reign of Butt Naked and the next wave headed our way - this may become reality quicker than we think.
Her strategy is the modern day version of herding us onto the reservations. The next step will be to kill us. Thats where gun control comes into play. For gun control today= genocide tomorrow.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 25, 2016 11:42 AM  

I don't understand what he means by this statement:

"In fact, they are going to help us do it, if only we would let them."

Haven't the people already seized the GOP by force in electing Trump in the primaries? Even Rinse is out on Trumps side in a good way these days.

Democrat permission was neither asked for, nor required.

My way of thinking is, the taking of the bogus right was necessary to have any chance at then taking on the left.

Anonymous Broken Arrow August 25, 2016 11:42 AM  

Hillary Clinton Is About to Poke the Hornet's Nest with An Alt-Right Speech

Blogger Salt August 25, 2016 11:44 AM  

none less than Hillary Clinton—want us to take over the Right.

It's good that the Hildabeast is not being careful about what she wants.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner August 25, 2016 11:50 AM  

Only racists care more about their own kids than Latrina's 28 illegitimate crack babies.

Please let her put the Tyrone SHHHHEEEEIIIIITTTT affirmative action meme behind her, the one were the blond guy getting interviewed says lots of graphs, Tryone shows up in a wife beater talking fried chicken+ pot, with the HR cat lady pointing to the diversity picture when they guy suggests hiring the blond.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 25, 2016 11:51 AM  

@2 Were-Puppy

Unlike the rest of the Democrats, Hillary actually does understand us. It's why they don't like or trust her.

She is PLAYING to the Cuckservatives. That is who this speech is supposed to reach...and it will.

Anonymous six pan August 25, 2016 11:57 AM  

2016 has been a good year so far. I've enjoyed watching the GOPe having the rug so completely and tidily slipped out from under them.

It appears the oblivious Big Left, blinded by the solipsism of previous success, can't help but repeat this process.

I am amused and gratified, and seize every opportunity to pour rhetorical gasoline on the self-immolaters. It's amazing to contemplate the positive cognitive changes my normie coworkers and acquaintances have been exhibiting recently.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 25, 2016 11:59 AM  

The GOP's biggest problem is that it attracts the Risk-Averse.

It's not that they like the right wing's "by your bootstraps" mentality in any serious way. It's that they want to avoid the risk that comes with any change at all whatsoever.

And that is the problem with them.

Once the Left effects "Change" the Risk-Averse instinctively hop on board with efforts to fight repeal.

Because repeal is also "change".

That's why a mainstream conservative is just "a lefty that is ten years behind the times."

Risk-Aversion is the fountainhead of Cuckservatism.

Blogger Timmy3 August 25, 2016 12:03 PM  

Alt-Right won't takeover the Republican Party if Trump loses and it doesn't look so good now. For the same reason the Tea Party failed, Alt-Right isn't a political force (yet). It's reactionary, not that that is bad. I won't make any predictions on the future of Alt-Right as an independent movement. Paul Ryan and John McCain will be re-elected. They will continue as they were. Our current immigration status quo (I won't say policy) is killing the Republican Party in the long term and already in the Presidency & Executive Branch and the Judicial Branch. It doesn't help that the current Republican Congress doesn't fight President Obama.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 12:06 PM  

Read Spencer's article and there is a bit more to it, looks like Hillary Rodan Clinton wants to split the white vote into the "decent" and "THEM" factions. By hanging the alt-Right around Trump's neck she's hoping to scare enough white cucks into not voting for Trump. Suppression of the white vote has worked in the past well enough.

If I'm reading and thinking correctly, the DNCe has become convinced they just won't be able to rally the black vote this time the way they did in 2008 and 2012. So the flip side - suppress white votes - must come into play.

Scott Adams suggests that Godzilla is determined to hang the word "RAYCISS" around Trump's neck in order to make him radioactive to moderate voters. It might even work, this time.

Pretty soon it won't work at all. Liberals are just about out of credit on their race card, and there's no easy way to put more on there.

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 12:06 PM  

Like I said... there was no US version of the UKIP.

But today... hillary will create it.

Blogger Joe Doakes August 25, 2016 12:09 PM  

If Alt-Right proclaims itself the White People's party, won't it create a marketing problem? Blacks, Hispanics and Asians will be turned off and so will mushy-headed Liberals who are too indoctrinated with Diversity to see that their present votes are destroying their own children's future.

How do we win with a dwindling minority?

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 12:12 PM  

"How do we win with a dwindling minority?"

by block voting... and creating cracks in the opposing coalition.

Blogger August August 25, 2016 12:12 PM  

From a strategic standpoint, this is why either of these two are better than your standard conservative candidate. Trump is better than Hillary, but Hillary would be better for us than any of the idiots Trump beat. The likes of Obama and Hillary are blind to what causes and strengthens resistance to their idiocy. They break stuff. The standard conservative may fix things a little, only to return power to the left, so they can cause us all even more damage.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 25, 2016 12:13 PM  

The Tea Party failed because of it's middle class baggage.

It was proud of the fact that it left it's rally locations cleaner than when they arrived.

This was the Tea Party in microcosm.

It made no impact and left nothing behind.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 12:15 PM  

Read Spencer's article and there is a bit more to it, looks like Hillary Rodan Clinton wants to split the white vote into the "decent" and "THEM" factions. By hanging the alt-Right around Trump's neck she's hoping to scare enough white cucks into not voting for Trump. Suppression of the white vote has worked in the past well enough.

The communist bean counters some years back said that if the Democrats' share of the white vote (then; it may be lower now) fell below 30 percent they would lose. Clinton and Obama have been sounding this theme about "good Republicans," i.e., cucks, for some time now. It probably has to do with the Democrats' share of the white vote falling below that mark. Obama's plan is permanently to divide the white vote with this strategy. After all, Obama proclaimed Trump "unacceptable" unlike the "wrong" Romney and McCain. They've been telegraphing the strategy all along.

The upside is that this will make the Alt-Right the white identity political movement. The struggle will be to keep the white vote below thirty percent if this split happens, which is probable but likely will be be much smaller than the communists need.

Blogger VoodooJock August 25, 2016 12:16 PM  

There's no right/left anymore. It's globalist or nationalist. If these 60's radicals paid attention to their Mao instead of carrying it for shock value, they'd have been able to figure out that revolutionaries can only move among the people as a fish through the sea when the sea is not hostile to them.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 12:17 PM  

by block voting... and creating cracks in the opposing coalition.

This. It's the only long-term political strategy under the current system, until it is replaced.

Blogger Shimshon August 25, 2016 12:19 PM  

"Scott Adams suggests that Godzilla is determined to hang the word "RAYCISS" around Trump's neck in order to make him radioactive to moderate voters. It might even work, this time."

I'm wondering if Trump's recent outreach to blacks will probably convince more whites than blacks that he sounds reasonable.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 12:21 PM  

I'm wondering if Trump's recent outreach to blacks will probably convince more whites than blacks that he sounds reasonable.

It also might account for all the talk about the "good" illegals.

Anonymous llsepher August 25, 2016 12:22 PM  

The Alt-right absolutely does have a future. If the GOP becomes what it is, then it can embrace nationalism for ALL nationalities. Their platform will become partition. This could play off the radicalization of Blacks and Mexicans. Never underestimate the power of telling the truth in a time when everything is based on compromises, which everyone is getting tired of.

Blogger Tom K. August 25, 2016 12:32 PM  

Because of the internet small groups can appear much larger thsn they are and be much more influential than their numbers would suggest. That is the situation with the Alt-Right. We are not as many as our influence on social media suggests.

Vox is getting over a million unique visitors a month. Cernovich gets 15M impressions a month on twitter, with 43,000 viewers on periscope. Milo, before his ban, was getting 20M impressions on Twitter. Molyneux has how many subscribers on YouTube? It's great to see.

But how many of those followers/subscribers are duplicate? I know I subscribe/follow each one of those men. Does any truly Alt-Right man follow one but not the others?

So how many of us are there really?

The challenge is, it takes 50+ million people to elect a president. That means we could be as little as 1% of the electorate.

We haven't taken over the right, but we ARE dominating the conversation. That's a start.

I think perhaps we should all be studying Rules for Radicals. There's a lot of wisdom in there if your goal is to influence far more than your numbers should allow.

After all, It isn't how much power you have. It's how much power your enemy THINKS you have.

Anonymous ZhukovG August 25, 2016 12:33 PM  

She has failed to generate enthusiasm for her candidacy despite her alleged possession of a vagina.

So she must create, in public's mind, fear of a Trump presidency instead.

Not unlike what was done, rather effectively, to Barry Goldwater.

Blogger c0pperheaded August 25, 2016 12:44 PM  

Nate wrote:Like I said... there was no US version of the UKIP.

But today... hillary will create it.


I really hope this is the case.

Blogger clk August 25, 2016 12:44 PM  

(1) By connecting Trump to the alt right, Hillary gets a shot at the middle and left of the republican party...the alt right is a poison pill for some mainstream republicans. So you clearly tie Trump to the alt right... it makes good sense for her.

(2) The alt right is actually dangerous ground for Trump -- its like playing with dynamite with a short fuse ... and could blow up in his face. We expect to get screwed by Hillary and the Dems so when it happens, your are prepared .. it still hurts, but you knew it was coming so you bring your lube. Trump .. when he screws his supporters (which he has to do to win)..these are people who are his because they are tired of being screwed and have no lube left .. they will be angry...

(3) to he honest .. there is a lot of danger here for Hillary too ... the alt right is much like tickling the dragons tail. Shes asking for chaos that she cant hope to control... and she certainly cant want a real alt right to replace the present idiot right.

If I were the government, or rather those behind the government that are really calling the shots ... I would be creating amazing video games combined with in-game pornography, provide subsidies for hard liquor and junk food, create a prestigious award for golden age scifi work and give free NFL packages with superHD TV and hope like hell that the alt right strays distracted and doesnt swarm the gates or burn down the city. :)


Blogger JWM August 25, 2016 12:47 PM  

I welcome the attention. Look at Fred Reed's post today. It is absolutely radioactive. Reed's post will make the goodthinkers run for garlic and holy water, but anyone with two eyes to see will quietly nod, because they know he's right. We've had a whole summer of BLM terrorism, and none too subtle endorsement of it from Obama. We've seen the jihad up close and personal at the Pulse, and in Nice. We're sick to the eyeballs of this crap. Nobody wants blacks in their neighborhoods, or moslems in America, despite what they may post on facebook. Unfortunately, too few people bother with the internet anymore. They don't look at anything that won't fit on their smartphone screen. The blogoshphere is slowly going the way of the public library. The donks are counting on this. They hope they can meme their way out of discussion. But maybe, just maybe people are going to start spending the time to look through the smokescreen.

JWM

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 12:53 PM  

@21

I'm fairly certain the communists know the actual numbers. Their goal is to drive a wedge between the Trump voters and the "good Republicans," i.e., cucks, by using the Alt-Right as a boogeyman. I suspect they have underestimated how much appeal the AR message will have to many who have never heard of it.

Blogger Mountain Man August 25, 2016 12:56 PM  

@22
She has a vagina? Honestly looking at her I would figure there is a permanently fixed strap on inside that pantsuit. Her voice sounds deeper than your average Millenial male.

Blogger Mountain Man August 25, 2016 1:03 PM  

Now is as good a time as any to unapologetically accept the label of racist.
My world view has changed drastically, in this regard, over the last two years. Thanks in large measure to the writings of the Chateau, VD and a large dose of common sense.
I no longer even add the disclaimer " call it racist..but" Instead I just say it how it is.
To those that can't stomach it a good response is : accept the facts now or die under the sword later.

Blogger Escoffier August 25, 2016 1:04 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:The GOP's biggest problem is that it attracts the Risk-Averse.

It's not that they like the right wing's "by your bootstraps" mentality in any serious way. It's that they want to avoid the risk that comes with any change at all whatsoever.

And that is the problem with them.

Once the Left effects "Change" the Risk-Averse instinctively hop on board with efforts to fight repeal.

Because repeal is also "change".

That's why a mainstream conservative is just "a lefty that is ten years behind the times."

Risk-Aversion is the fountainhead of Cuckservatism.


You're absolutely right and boy it is not a new phenomenon...

“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. Even when the revolutionist might himself repent of his revolution, the traditionalist is already defending it as part of his tradition. Thus we have two great types -- the advanced person who rushes us into ruin, and the retrospective person who admires the ruins. He admires them especially by moonlight, not to say moonshine. Each new blunder of the progressive or prig becomes instantly a legend of immemorial antiquity for the snob. This is called the balance, or mutual check, in our Constitution.” G.K. Chesterton

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 1:04 PM  

I think Spencer is right. This is just part of something libertarians used to call "Operation Politically Homeless." It wasn't libertarianism people wanted. It was a coherent defense of the Ozzie and Harriet life they-- I-- wish to have. The Alt-Right is simply a realization that you can't have Ozzie and Harriet alongside the Barrio and Chicago's Englewood neighborhood. http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/September-2016/Peter-Nickeas/

I've noted for YEARS that insight comes from inverting Victor Hugo's famous dictum:

Armies cannot force an idea whose time has not yet come.

The ideas backed by the Alt-Right were, for nearly five decades, considered so blasphemous within the Progressivist-Left Equals Temple CULT that any heretic was immediately ostracized in ways transcending Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter. This is why things are so insane; the Equals Cult entirely eliminated any real negative feedback or opposition.

A rose is a rose by any name. The cult finally has opposition, and it comes at a time when the cult's most visible spokeswoman is parading around in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Alt-Right is just the innocent child, pointing out the obvious, and as the blinders fall from observers' eyes, imagine the horror at what they see.

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 1:05 PM  

"I really hope this is the case."

Let me give you some reason to hope. Hillary has enormous negatives. A huge chunk of the population hates her. If she says the sky is blue.. they may just have to go outside and check before they believe it.

So when she takes this time to go off on the Alt Right, it will be good for the alt-right. not bad.

I can see a lot of people saying "If Hillary hates them this much.. they must be pretty good." when this is all over.

Blogger Escoffier August 25, 2016 1:07 PM  

Joe Doakes wrote:If Alt-Right proclaims itself the White People's party, won't it create a marketing problem? Blacks, Hispanics and Asians will be turned off and so will mushy-headed Liberals who are too indoctrinated with Diversity to see that their present votes are destroying their own children's future.

How do we win with a dwindling minority?



I think the mistake is seeing things only from a modern perspective. Blacks were flipped once from R to D, why can't it be done again, especially D policies have become openly hostile to Blacks? (That's assuming that Liberia 2 is off the table)

Most of the blue collar Blacks I work with seethe about illegal immigration and every one of them told me (sotto voice) that they supported Trump.

I think the next couple of election cycles are going to be interesting at the very least.

Anonymous Hugo Gernsback August 25, 2016 1:11 PM  

"How do we win with a dwindling minority?"

>>by block voting... and creating cracks in the opposing coalition.

Block voting? Wow, great idea! And it worked so well for the Hugos too! Stay tuned for a Hillary landslide and VD's November 9 post, "We've got them right where we want them."

Blogger praetorian August 25, 2016 1:12 PM  

Thread theme...

Don't quote that!
Don't quote that!

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 1:12 PM  

"Block voting? Wow, great idea! And it worked so well for the Hugos too! Stay tuned for a Hillary landslide and VD's November 9 post, "We've got them right where we want them." "

You suck at math.

Blogger praetorian August 25, 2016 1:13 PM  

Like I said... there was no US version of the UKIP.

But today... hillary will create it.


DEUS VULT.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 1:19 PM  

@29 Mountain Man, I agree.

Chauvinism isn't racism. By definition I think more highly of the way I choose to live my life than the way others live theirs. If I didn't, I'd adopt theirs!

Do I think my style of living is better than the culture found in Englewood, or Johannesburg, or anywhere in Central America?

No. Kidding.

The constant battles between my kind and the Equals Temple cultists are all about GIVING the fruits of the way I LIVE to people who DON'T LIVE THAT WAY, don't WANT to live that way, and in large part CAN'T live that way.

Their culture might be great for producing marathoners, NBA stars, or men that like to rape 100 year old women, but it doesn't produce cell phones, grocery stores the size of football fields filled with every variety of food, safe streets, central air or reliable electricity.

It's not racism to notice this.

I think this is why "racist" is beginning to bounce off some of us. We're not at the point (yet) where The Scarlet Letter R has lost its ability to bring painful ostracism (esp. economic hardship via job loss) but that day is coming.

Anonymous sazerac August 25, 2016 1:20 PM  

Bluto at conservative treehouse has stated himself as alt right and thinks we will humiliate Hillary if she proceeds with this speech.

OpenID frankluke August 25, 2016 1:24 PM  

A rose is a rose by any name. The cult finally has opposition, and it comes at a time when the cult's most visible spokeswoman is parading around in the Emperor's New Clothes.

I am so glad I finished lunch more than 30 minutes before reading this.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 1:27 PM  

@12 If Alt-Right proclaims itself the White People's party, won't it create a marketing problem? Blacks, Hispanics and Asians will be turned off and so will mushy-headed Liberals who are too indoctrinated with Diversity to see that their present votes are destroying their own children's future.

How do we win with a dwindling minority?


Do you really think middle-class or working-class blacks are that ignorant? Even black people realize that their kids may thrive at a 95% white school but be terrorized by a 40% black school. Ditto for their neighborhood.

Not every black is too ignorant to realize that if white America is replaced by the Rainbow Coalition, their future will be grim, indeed.

PS: One of the most loud and vocal opponents of this open border invasion of Mestizos was a young woman whose parents immigrated from Mexico legally before she was born. The myth of a unified black/brown voting block in the MSM is Just That.

Blogger Wormwood August 25, 2016 1:28 PM  

Once the white population becomes a minority majority then all the blocks break down and begin voting their own best interest and fighting for the spoils, or carcass, however you wish to view it. Slowly all those "good" whites realize they must vote as a block.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 1:44 PM  

Nationalist parties exist in Europe and are growing. A nationalist party will come into existence in the US sooner or later. Since the American nation is still majority white, any nationalist party will obviously be a "white" party.

Such a party will be made up mainly of working class and middle class people. The TEA Party was and is mainly older white people, middle class for the most part. The GOPe's cynical manipulation of the TEA Party tells us what GOPe will want to do to any nationalists.

However the GOPe can't win elections any more. If they could, Mittens Romney would be running for re-election. GOPe is full of cucks, who are very risk averse.

@8 it's not the GOP that attracts the risk averse, it's the GOPe cucks that are risk averse. These are the "Most important election EVAH" megaphones that became #NeverTrump this year, surprise, surprise.

Any successful nationalist party will be pro-white. Therefore the label of "RayCisss!" will become useless against a nationalist party - the response will be We. Don't. Care.

Who says that now? Only the alt-Right. The alt-Right is positioned to become the meme-leaders of working class and middle class whites.

Some worry about a majority-white nationalist party offending black people, "Hispanic" people, white women, etc. but that's rear-view-mirror driving. The race card is getting close to limiting out, because too many people are Noticing the truth.

In reality, women follow men who can lead. A nationalist party that says "We are for Americans" will find black women and then black men quietly supporting it. A nationalist party that says "Competence matters" will find east Asians quietly supporting it.

The Talented Tenth of black people are available to any nationalist party that acknowledges them, but refuses to coddle them. The east Asians are available to any nationalist party that says "You are with us or against us" in a way that demands national loyalty as a price for inclusion, because that's how they work.

A nationalist party will come into existence. The alt-Right can lead it better than any other group, so long as the uniparty doesn't co-opt the whole game early on.

Blogger Doktor Jeep August 25, 2016 1:49 PM  

The objective is to put "Alt-right" on the map the way the Tea Party was put on the map.

And we can remember now what happened to the Tea Party the moment it was put on the map, right?

Remember how Sarah Palin was credited with being the "mother" of it when in fact the Tea Party existed for around 7 years before it was popular?

That is, the neocons emplaced the credit for it's existence on the usual cuck strain of "conservative".

I remember a leftoid radio station in early 2010 harping on "Sarah Palin and the Tea Party! Look out!!!" when any 10 minutes of research could have said otherwise.

Ahhhh but ((they)) knew exactly what they were doing. They were not being wrong out of accident.

Where it's said that Occupy was "crushed" (seeming the moment they started to address things like the Federal Reserve) and to the credit of Occupy, they could not be easily bought by the Eye of Soros, the Tea Party survived because it could be coopted.
*because the go along to get along with the GOP crowd - delusional Ron Paulers and libertarians - did not get quickly and savagely beaten up in the parking lot outside of just about any local level GOP meeting every time they suggested it.

Now comes the biggest test for the Alt-Right, a test that so far, NOTHING has survived: going mainstream.

Say "the masses" fast enough and what does it sound like?

Within 48 hours of this speech, out of the woodwork will come entryists and fakers, repainted ((neocons)) and bought off carpet-baggers.

The people who have been behind it, the true founders of it, will be marginalized, and find themselves being renounced by the movement they fostered.

Will the Alt-Right survive?

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 1:53 PM  

"Not every black is too ignorant to realize that if white America is replaced by the Rainbow Coalition, their future will be grim, indeed."

this is worry of mine. how do the WN's handle it when there are blacks that support the Alt-Right.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 1:57 PM  

Will the Alt-Right survive?

Yes. It is too diffuse, decentralized and small to "Tea Party." It will grow as a backlash to the communists and their pet cucks, and with size comes the problems you listed.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper August 25, 2016 1:57 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:@12 If Alt-Right proclaims itself the White People's party, won't it create a marketing problem? Blacks, Hispanics and Asians will be turned off and so will mushy-headed Liberals who are too indoctrinated with Diversity to see that their present votes are destroying their own children's future.

How do we win with a dwindling minority?


Do you really think middle-class or working-class blacks are that ignorant? Even black people realize that their kids may thrive at a 95% white school but be terrorized by a 40% black school. Ditto for their neighborhood.

Not every black is too ignorant to realize that if white America is replaced by the Rainbow Coalition, their future will be grim, indeed.

PS: One of the most loud and vocal opponents of this open border invasion of Mestizos was a young woman whose parents immigrated from Mexico legally before she was born. The myth of a unified black/brown voting block in the MSM is Just That.


This as well as the fact that a lot of people are starting to realize that there is not political solution to the real problems.

Its not there yet but if/when it occurs we get Vox's separation or civil war. We may also get an economic collapse before that but the white shoe boys are damned good jugglers better than I could have expected so I won't predict anything there.

All these political machinations exist to give our zeitgeist more time to shift White/Right , give people time to prep and for the small hope that ugliness can be avoided.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 2:07 PM  

Nate
this is worry of mine. how do the WN's handle it when there are blacks that support the Alt-Right.

Who cares? A nationalist party will be majority white, but will garner support from the Talented Tenth of black Americans, Hispanics, etc. The WN's can join and deal with their issue, or they can just keep on sitting on the porch sipping their drink and flapping their gums impotently like they have for the last 40 years.

Nationalism is going to be the winning side. WN's can join or not.

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 2:10 PM  

Will the Alt-Right survive?

Yes. Because we have no leaders. The movement is the reality. Nothing else.

Who is the Leader of the Alt Right?

I am the Leader of the Alt Right. And so can you.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 2:19 PM  

Will the Alt-Right survive?

This has been well-covered and is obvious. The TEA party never once committed blasphemy. It got a little closer, but there IS no Rightist party that doesn't embrace race-realism [which at its heart is, People of Primarily Northern European and English Descent are different, no mention of superiority (but it's implied by how badly everyone wants a share of what they produce), and MERITS its place just as does every other identifiable group with shared ancestry. Whites don't want to enslave Blacks. Blacks should stop demanding to continue to enslave Whites.]

The central pillar of Leftist Dogma is the Magic Minority. All Leftism today begins from the foundation of Magic Minorities who, if ONLY for a little nudge (and a vast infrastructure of handouts, set-aside, superior-equality-before-the-law, etc.) will emerge, from they're violent, dysfunctional, poverty-stricken cocoon, a BUTTERFLY! Butterflies who get engineering degrees, score super-well on the SAT, and (if they flap their arms hard enough) will FLY!

If you aren't training your guns on that pillar/delusion, you're either shooting blanks or shooting yourself. The TEA Party shot itself. With a little help from their GOP friends.

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 2:21 PM  

"Who cares? "

on the web it isn't an issue.

In meatspace... it is an issue.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 2:22 PM  

@48 Who is the Leader of the Alt Right?

I am the Leader of the Alt Right. And so can you.


Wait. Who appointed you? You didn't SELF-appoint, now, did you? 'Cause, well, that's just not allowed. Didn't you read the (((rules)))?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 2:27 PM  

"Who cares? "

on the web it isn't an issue.

In meatspace... it is an issue.


Why? Suppose WN's decide they won't play with alt-Right, where else are they gonna go, to Hillary rallies? To the back porch for a bitch / drink / whittle session?

They might not come around for a while. Not the end of the world.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 2:29 PM  

@49
The TEA Party expected government to play by the rules, to actually obey the Constitution. That hamstrung them and made them easy prey for the GOPe.

I don't see anyone even vaguely near the alt-Right who is operating from "muh Constitution" as a premise.

Blogger Mountain Man August 25, 2016 2:30 PM  

D.C. Sunsets
As it has been said by many throughout the net .. the best way to negate the scarlet R is to be self employed.
Preferably with businesses where any labeling and attacks by the enemy will have zero economic impact.
Speaking from experience, this alone will give you the power to speak your mind with ZFG

Blogger pyrrhus August 25, 2016 2:47 PM  

@23 Remember, the demonization of Goldwater occurred in 1964, a year before the Hart-Cellar law was passed. Immigration was a non issue, and Eisenhower had deported more than 1 million Mexicans a few years before...

Anonymous map August 25, 2016 2:52 PM  

The issue is not being Pro-White. The issue is simply not being anti-White like the current parties.

Blogger Nate August 25, 2016 2:59 PM  

"Why? Suppose WN's decide they won't play with alt-Right, where else are they gonna go, to Hillary rallies? To the back porch for a bitch / drink / whittle session? "

My worry is not that they will not come. They most definately will come. My concern is how they will behave when they come.

I speak from experience on this.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 3:00 PM  

The issue is not being Pro-White. The issue is simply not being anti-White like the current parties.

Is there a problem with being "pro-White?"

Anonymous ZhukovG August 25, 2016 3:10 PM  

Nate, I'm sure the Alt-Right already has a few mouth breathers who were rejected by the Aryan Nation for being too intolerant of diversity.

I agree with you that they are a concern, since their type is easily manipulated into committing acts which may bring discredit to the movement.

We're just going to have to cross that bridge when we come to it and try to come up with ways to de-fang that line of attack.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 3:11 PM  

@54 Mountain Man Speaking from experience, this alone will give you the power to speak your mind with ZFG

Or be (semi-)retired. ;-)

@55 Pyrrhus @23 Remember, the demonization of Goldwater occurred in 1964, a year before the Hart-Cellar law was passed. Immigration was a non issue, and Eisenhower had deported more than 1 million Mexicans a few years before...

Exactly. See how fast a change occurred? In that case, it was not all that noticeable because it was a major leap in the same direction...but despite its size, not even a blip.

When the shift occurs (and I sincerely hope the signals are there, but I've been wrong over and over for 21 years so I make no warranties) it will be massive and (in real time) nearly instant.

Liquid at 32.1 deg F
SOLID just 0.2 deg F lower

If you jumped from a three meter board when the water was just above freezing, what happens if it were to phase change before you landed?

This is what the current leftist paradigm faces. Just how tolerant do we imagine whites will be of all this tranny-this and BLM-that when vast numbers of whites discover all the Playing-by-the-Rules got them was a fist full of empty promises instead of their nifty 7-figure 401(k), their $2 grand a month Social Security and all the other goodies their parents received?

White Hot Rage will be in fashion, and the Alt-Right will be right there with a lot of "what do you think we were telling you all along?"

OpenID dreadilkzee August 25, 2016 3:39 PM  

To your question on is there room in alt-right for non-whites, I would say yes but there is the caveat that the group then has sub-groups. alt-rigth:Saxon, alt-right:Negroid, alt-right:Mandarin, alt-right:Arab, alt-right:Sioux etc. Each subgroup may have their own aims but they agree that cultural groups need their own nation/location where their culture can be advanced.

The question remains is the entirety of the USA supposed to belong to a sub-group or should it break up? Saxon's take back the original 13 and the rest of things split between groups. And what do you do with hybrid zones or "Free-Association" zones? If 70% of the US is "white" then how do you allow for the othergroups.

Honestly some of this would have been mute if the Fed had not become so heavy handed in applying California values to the rest of the country that doesn't give a crap.

Blogger Sheila4g August 25, 2016 3:43 PM  

Vox - I just can't justify the expense of joining Brainstorm at present (hubby justly concerned about bills). Is there any way to pay for and/or attend just this one for now?

Hunter Wallace has a post up with his own take on what the Alt Right is - he breaks it into 3 parts - Realism, Identity, and Iconoclasm. what is the alt right

Anonymous Aphelion August 25, 2016 5:31 PM  

Political victory requires unification of like minded believers. There are a good number of black men and women who are pro Western Civilization, Christian, etc. they should be welcomed into the alt right community with us. They agree that mass immigration lowers pay, increases unemployment, etc. Many also agree that the black urban community is sick and requires radical reform, they agree that Democrats are guilty of enslaving them through the welfare state.

I think our objectives are best achieved through blacks, whites, reds, yellows & browns uniting in an alt right union brought together by Christ & W. Civ.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros August 25, 2016 5:41 PM  

Will the Spencer debate be made available via transcript afterwards? Or, is this debate going to be recorded and the audio published like the economics debates?

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 7:00 PM  

Will the Spencer debate be made available via transcript afterwards? Or, is this debate going to be recorded and the audio published like the economics debates?

Possibly. We'll decide afterwards.

Anonymous BGKB August 25, 2016 7:15 PM  

this is worry of mine. how do the WN's handle it when there are blacks that support the Alt-Right

Those would be the blacks that know only whitey will support them.

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 7:39 PM  

Vox - I just can't justify the expense of joining Brainstorm at present (hubby justly concerned about bills). Is there any way to pay for and/or attend just this one for now?

Email me.

Anonymous Samson J. August 25, 2016 8:50 PM  

Does any truly Alt-Right man follow one but not the others?

I read Vox every day. I don't give a tinker's damn about Cernovich or Milo, and care even less about anything relating to "Twitter".

On the other hand, I'm in Canada. Do remember that some site hits come from outside the US.

Blogger ChrisW August 26, 2016 12:05 AM  

I'm going around and around on this. I cannot endorse any viewpoint that specifies whites as dominant. Yes, white Europeans and Americans built Western Civilization, and I will happily agree with that (and thank them for the blessings they have given us) but I think that the point of civilization is that we do not judge people on the basis of skin color.

My experience is extremely anecdotal, to the point where I don't think anybody could follow it. I also think gender is more important than skin color. In my experience, the best black men can and should be considered equal to the best of any other men. The black men who aren't the best but aspire to that goal should be treated the same as the white men who aren't the best either. I'm not among the best, and the mind boggles at the black men I've seen being awesome as a daily part of life.

If I wanted to be racist, I would say Asians are the superior race, and I have just as much anecdotal evidence there.

This is what's bothering me about the alt-right. The best men in any category are just that, the best men. I don't think their skin color matters, and that's the single greatest thing about America, that it's taught us that a man can be great if he's able to be great and no one can stop him. Women too.

Don't become the party for Whites, become the party for Men. The former makes skin color a primary decision, the latter allows for respect between anybody who aspires to be a Man. "You've got your problems, I've got my problems, if we can solve one or more of these problems together, great. If not, you go your way, I go mine."

ChrisW

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 12:12 AM  

Nate wrote:this is worry of mine. how do the WN's handle it when there are blacks that support the Alt-Right.

There are black men reading this right now. You don't see anyone's jimmies getting rustled one way or another. Like I've said before, I support the right of other peoples to believe that they're the best, even though they're wrong. The alt-right is already handling diversity in exactly the same way that it prescribes for the polity.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 26, 2016 1:02 AM  

Milo would be so much fun at a party, he can light up a room with his laughter and smile. I admire and support his work, he is helping so many young people by explaining the same matters to new gen that just didn't know any better. Wonderful Baby Nero!

Carry on to success in Brainstorming.

Blogger Jordan179 August 26, 2016 1:56 AM  

She has failed to generate enthusiasm for her candidacy despite her alleged possession of a vagina.

LOL!!! I like the last six words of this! :D

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2016 2:49 AM  

ChrisW wrote:I'm going around and around on this. I cannot endorse any viewpoint that specifies whites as dominant.

I you will not claim dominance you will be dominated by (((Others))).

Yes, white Europeans and Americans built Western Civilization, and I will happily agree with that (and thank them for the blessings they have given us) but I think that the point of civilization is that we do not judge people on the basis of skin color.
The POINT of civilization is to pass a better life on to our grandchildren. Any other approach is simple bullshit, ESPECIALLY one that has to lie to itself the way you insist on doing.

If you can't get that through your head, go join your (((brothers))) at Conservative Inc(tm). We don't want you.

Blogger ChrisW August 26, 2016 3:37 AM  

Snidely Whiplash, unhand that horse. I mean, unhand that Nell. I mean, don't tie me to my unborn grandchildren. Any tribe on Earth can look out for their grandkids. That's what tribes do. In a tribe, your grandkids will be taught to fight the battles that you have learned that your grandparents fought for.

If you think that's wrong, that's up to you. I would rather not hold my grandchildren hostage to conflicts I learned from my grandparents. That's just how I am. But I appreciate your willingness to purge me from your movement for disagreeing.

Notice how I'm not citing skin color as a reason to not follow my grandparents or force my grandchildren to obey me. I'm willing to say this is what I think and why, and my grandparents are irrelevant, as are my grandchildren. You don't want me? Ok. I'll go elsewhere.

Blogger joe b August 26, 2016 6:57 AM  

ChrisW: why so readily accept genetic difference that suits your worldview and dismiss genetic difference that does not?

Blogger Dire Badger August 26, 2016 11:16 AM  

It's called Virtue-signalling.

Blogger ChrisW August 26, 2016 11:23 AM  

Because (a) I've never seen conclusive evidence of racial difference and (b) I think the gender gap is far more intrinsic to an individual person's identity. By "evidence" I mean the distinction between, say, eating fruits and vegetables every day, eating at McDonalds every day, and getting most of your calories from a case of Bud Light every day. I freely admit I don't pay attention to the science, I probably wouldn't understand the science if I did, and I don't have any reason to believe the science unless I'm the one conducting the experiment, in which case I wouldn't expect anyone else to believe my results in exactly the same way I'm not believing these claims about genetic differences between the races.

And (c) I'll also admit that I've been privileged enough to have spent most of my adult life among the best, most intelligent, most competent men, and that's the standard I look to. I couldn't live up to that standard, but I have enough intelligence and decency to respect the men who can. Black Lives Matter and Thug Life and all the rest are depressingly trying to prove that there is a racial difference, and I've already reached the point where blacks can all go to hell and I won't lift a finger to stop them until the men start behaving like men. They can do it. They have done it. I don't think it's genetic, so much as black men are the canary in the coal mine of civilization, and white women are the ones driving what's left of that these days.

Blogger Dire Badger August 26, 2016 3:12 PM  

TL/DR version: "All my evidence is anecdotal, and I have sacrificed too much for my beliefs to let something as minor and irrelevant as mountains of evidence stand in the way of proving I am not an evil Racist like the rest of you white bastards."

Anonymous Ken7- August 26, 2016 5:29 PM  

ChrisW said "Because (a) I've never seen conclusive evidence of racial difference..."

And yet, as a white person, my children getting sickle cell anemia isn't a concern of mine.

BECAUSE THERE ARE RACIAL DIFFERENCES.

Blogger ChrisW August 26, 2016 6:27 PM  

Um, dare I ask what sacrifices I've made for my beliefs?

Blogger VD August 26, 2016 6:52 PM  

I think that the point of civilization is that we do not judge people on the basis of skin color.

You're wrong. You're ignorant. And you're stupid.

I've never seen conclusive evidence of racial difference

You are also obviously not a 100-meter sprinter. Because I was. And I have.

Blogger ChrisW August 27, 2016 12:21 AM  

I may be wrong (possibly) and I may be ignorant (certainly) but I'm not stupid. And no, I was never a sprinter either. Sprinting is actually what I'm worst at when it comes to running.

Rome, Greece, Persia, the Caliphate, France, England, Spain, America, they all succeeded by incorporating others into their tribes/nation-states. Peacefully or violently, definitely from a position of dominance if they had the ability to enforce it, but they were able to create co-existence and systems of mutual benefit.

I should backtrack and admit that I do know there are basic biological differences between races [the sickle-cell example Ken7 mentions.] "Never bet on the white guy" is a good rule-of-thumb for athletic competitions. But I don't see that as a basis for any sort of decision-making other than betting on sports.

I think civilization can be built anywhere as long as the builders look at the men, and specifically the best of the men. Yeah, my evidence is anecdotal because I've been fortunate enough to deal with the best men for my whole life. If that makes me wrong, ignorant and stupid, then I know I can rely on the best men in the human species and I'll raise a toast to being wrong, ignorant and stupid and surrounded by the best men. I'm not one of them, but I know where I want to be, and am grateful to be there. It's more self-awareness than white women have, which is the point I'm trying to make. Gender, not race. Bros before hoes.

Blogger joe b August 27, 2016 1:11 AM  

I think you need to re-examine your history if you think incorporation of diversity always been to mutual benefit. usually the benefit is severely unbalanced. also, you are sounding kind of gay with your male worship but I guess I can see where an ignorant person might end up gay or cucked, causally.

Blogger ChrisW August 27, 2016 2:29 AM  

That doesn't make any sense. I mean, I know what the words mean, but it doesn't make any sense.

Trying to understand what you've said as best I can: You know how French or English or Spanish or American traders moved out from their respective colonies to *trade* with the natives? That's what I mean. They weren't thinking about conquest or dominance, they were fighting their way across rivers and over a continent to *trade.* And to do that, they had to accommodate the needs/desires of the people they were trading with. From Christopher Columbus to Lewis and Clark to Donald Trump, that's how Men are.

And telling me I sound gay just makes me wonder if I'm talking to a liberal white woman. By all means, if you're a liberal white woman, feel free to say so. Otherwise, can you please attack me in a way that distinguishes you from liberal white women? I promise, I will take your argument seriously if you don't use the same arguments that liberal white women use. I don't care what your argument is, just do not use the 'you sound gay' notion that liberal white women enjoy. Unless you're into that. [Not that there's anything wrong with that.]

Anonymous Discard August 29, 2016 7:14 AM  

85. ChrisW: Maybe if you spent more time around typical Black men instead of the very best you'd have a better appreciation for racial differences.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts