ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

(((Ben))) bravely runs away... again

(((Ben Shapiro))) is such a masterful debater, so intellectually powerful and confident of his positions on free trade and antisemitism, that he has now ducked a second direct challenge from me.
Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
@benshapiro Since you were afraid to debate free trade with me, why don't we debate the nature of anti-semitism?

Trent Harmon ‏@harmTRON
I smell desperation from @voxday

 Supreme Dark Lord@voxday
@harmTRON @benshapiro You need to get your nose checked. (((Ben))) is the one running from me. It's not the other way around.

Ben Shapiro‏@benshapiro
I don't run from dog crap or debate it. I just wipe it off my shoe and move on.
I have to admit, I find it more than a little puzzling that people like Shapiro, Myers, and Scalzi genuinely seem to believe that they can run away from direct public challenges, but still maintain a credible public posture as a brave defender of their beliefs more than capable of defeating any challenger.

Anyhow, since we won't be debating, I see no reason not to point out that the whole "Judeo-Christian" heritage line, with which propagandists and rhetoricians like (((Ben))) have made so much hay among Christians, is even more bogus than "the melting pot". It doesn't even show up before 1840! Notice, in particular, the way in which usage takes off after 1965, at precisely the same time "a nation of immigrants" did the same.

UPDATE: This is telling.
Free Northerner ‏@FreeNortherner
Check @benshapiro 's blatant hypocrisy. 4 hours ago he mocked @piersmorgan for not debating @scrowder. 2 hours ago he ran away from @voxday.

Labels: ,

90 Comments:

Anonymous High tech Redneck August 25, 2016 1:04 PM  

He ducked Milo too, didn't he?

Blogger Grisle McThornbody August 25, 2016 1:06 PM  

His last tweet sounded like projection.

Blogger DBSFF August 25, 2016 1:06 PM  

Annnnd master debater Matt Walsh.

Anonymous Pope Cleophus I August 25, 2016 1:08 PM  

They have the power of the echo chamber.

Blogger Brian S August 25, 2016 1:12 PM  

because they still believe they control the microphone

pro tip: you don't

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 25, 2016 1:13 PM  

You know, there are times where I tell myself that I hate it when I'm right about certain things and/or people.

This is not one of those times. Keep the pressure on, VD.

Blogger Ron August 25, 2016 1:13 PM  

but still maintain a credible public posture as a brave defender of their beliefs more than capable of defeating any challenger.

Its actually very logical. People are mostly acting on emotion and unconscious impulse, then backwards rationalize. Thus, provided you are satisfying the emotional imperatives, the logic doesnt have to be correct.

TL/DR: MPAI, or as I like to put it, WAAI.

Blogger Brian S August 25, 2016 1:14 PM  

https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 25, 2016 1:15 PM  

Never again.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 25, 2016 1:16 PM  

Since you were afraid to debate free trade with me, why don't we debate the nature of anti-semitism?

Ask him if he thinks the Jews are good for white Christians.

Blogger Steve August 25, 2016 1:18 PM  

I missed something - what's with the (((Ben))) and (((Cathy Young)))? Google's no help.

Blogger Tera Proto August 25, 2016 1:21 PM  

Little Ben constantly cries that there's a Shoah around every corner.

Of course he doesn't want to debate and be called on it.

Someone might bring up some stuff about how many Jews actually died during WW II.

Anonymous Erik August 25, 2016 1:22 PM  

The (((echoes))) indicate that someone is a member of a certain ethnic group whose names "echo through history", or so they very much like to tell us. Jews.

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 25, 2016 1:23 PM  

Got into an argument with Rocking Mr. E about the idiocy of using the term "Judeo-Christian" with a straight face. I thought Jesus pretty much made the split with that mess when He called them a family of vipers and allowed them to crucify Him. Apparently some people still think we are all buddies despite 2000 years of history to the contrary. Oh yeah, I'm an anti-Semite.

Blogger Achilles August 25, 2016 1:23 PM  


@1 Someone that short doesn't really duck. Ben just runs between your legs and ducks into his gnome hole in the nearest tree.

Blogger Gaiseric August 25, 2016 1:25 PM  

Steve wrote:I missed something - what's with the (((Ben))) and (((Cathy Young)))? Google's no help.
It means that they're Eskimos.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 25, 2016 1:26 PM  

Saying the West has a Jewish heritage is like saying Gamergate has a Gawker heritage.

Blogger Gaiseric August 25, 2016 1:26 PM  

Tera Proto wrote:Someone might bring up some stuff about how many Jews actually died during WW II.
Not to mention how many Germans died after the war ended during the Allied (or maybe that should be (((Allied)))) occupation of Germany. Hint: it's more than even the inflated numbers of Jews during the Holocaust.

Blogger tz August 25, 2016 1:27 PM  

@4 the echo chamber is loud because it is nearly empty.

Maybe next time (((Ben))) supports war in the Mid-East, the Israeli Defense Force can fight instead of our soldiers. ChickenHawk - both cluck and cuck.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 1:29 PM  

Easily explained. These persons are a legend in their own minds. Secret Kings. Therefore they will run away while proclaiming victory over and over.

They don't expect anyone to actually stand up to them, let alone chase them down.

Blogger Gaiseric August 25, 2016 1:29 PM  

Gaiseric wrote:Not to mention how many Germans died after the war ended during the Allied (or maybe that should be (((Allied)))) occupation of Germany. Hint: it's more than even the inflated numbers of Jews during the Holocaust.
Although I should add the caveat *according to some estimates. "Official" estimates don't really exist.

Blogger Elocutioner August 25, 2016 1:32 PM  

He's so above that "dog crap" that he had to read anti-semitism into what Vox said then tweet it to virtue signal to the rest of his cucks what a bad man Vox is. Obviously Vox's ideas aren't worth debating because Vox is a bad man.

Blogger overcaffeinated August 25, 2016 1:40 PM  

tbf it makes a brief appearance in the early 18th c.: https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christian&year_start=1400&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2CJudeo%20-%20Christian%3B%2Cc0

Blogger Student in Blue August 25, 2016 1:47 PM  

Bravely bold (((Shapiro)))
Rode forth from Cucksalot
He was not afraid to debate
Oh, brave (((Shapiro)))!

He was not at all afraid
To be beat in nasty ways
Brave, brave, brave, brave (((Shapiro)))!

He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp
Or to have his pride gouged out
And his spirit broken
To have his logic split
And his excuses burned away
And his rhet'ric all hacked and mangled
Brave (((Shapiro)))!

"That's... that's enough music for now, lads."

[...]

Brave (((Shapiro))) ran away
(No!)
Bravely ran away away
(I didn't!)
When Vox Day reared his dreadful head
(((Ben))) bravely turned his tail and fled
(No!)
Yes, brave (((Shapiro))) turned about
(I didn't!)
And gallantly he chickened out

Bravely taking to his feet
(I never did!)
He beat a very brave retreat
(All lies!)
Bravest of the brave, (((Shapiro)))!
(I never!)

Anonymous beerme August 25, 2016 1:51 PM  

Little Benny knows that he is too short for this ride.

Blogger Brian S August 25, 2016 1:52 PM  

coat of arms a hook nosed chicken?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 1:56 PM  

Stupid cuck can't even get the quote right. It's not dog crap, it's dog shit.

Dirty Harry Callahan explains it right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58sP8azcHfQ"

Yes, Callahan is a class act. Little Ben, not so much.

Blogger tz August 25, 2016 2:16 PM  

@14 St. Paul in Galatians comprehensively rejected the genetic/racial Jewish identity as well as the covenant through circumcision (MGM).
Christianity is only Judaeo-Christian in the sense that the Old Testament is considered scripture and is the story of a rebellious race and God's dealing with them with mercy and patience only to reject God's only son. It is inspired, but requires caution in that not everything is for today. Anno Domini.
What is NOT scripture but was an equal influence was Greek philosophy, or at least the rational approach - Jesus was also before Pilate. So Christianity rejects the Torah as well as Paganism but accepts the light that was contained therein - from both streams. Augustine is perhaps the clearest early example, he isn't arguing anything Jewish in his writings. The Church is indeed a new creation.

Jews that have not converted to Christianity are not Christian. They aren't part of the body of Christ.
This is the problem when you ask who is or is not American. If you can prove groups don't understand, much less actively oppose the principles, the morality, and the civil habits required to have a Constitutional America (minimally pre-Wilson and those Amendments). When you ask them to really become Americans, they screech about equality or that their socialism is part of something you can't discriminate against, or some other mumbo-jumbo.

If you could go back and extract a proposition from the English nonconformists with a bit of Dutch and Germans, almost everyone I know, especially conservatives would reject the proposition though it would be what they are claiming to conserve. Most hate some aspect of even the mere originalist or textual constructionist interpretation of the Constitution. Let States appoint senators and control suffrage? The minimalist idea of "interstate commerce"? Even if you could make an air-tight case that it would be the only way to get what Constitutionalists are asking for, you cannot get most to impose the proposition. We fought a war to reduce the size of government, but modern libertarians are anti-militant. The sillier ones imagine DRO castles in the clouds that will enforce the NAP instead of getting a gun and learning how to use it.

It will be hard enough for white Christians that still have the traditional forms and practices within living memory to recover that in small pockets of Christendom. I cannot think of any way to fix Detroit, Chicago, LA, or Baltimore. We don't send missionaries to Africa anymore as the old Christendom did to save some souls. We don't even protest abortion or neo-con wars. There are black Churches, some really believe in Christ. But there are more white churches that you cannot find Christ anywhere.

Chuck Baldwin's column today goes into some of this

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 25, 2016 2:18 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Since you were afraid to debate free trade with me, why don't we debate the nature of anti-semitism?

Ask him if he thinks the Jews are good for white Christians.


Actually, I'm more curious whether the same question with "White Children" would be a dogwhistle, and if so how this would be detected. Ben is a near-perfect example of the self-aware Jew.

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus August 25, 2016 2:23 PM  

Ben Shapiro has a very punchable face.

Anonymous #8601 August 25, 2016 2:30 PM  

Ben beliefs:

1) Vox is "dog crap"
2) All men are created equal

ergo

3) Ben is dog crap.

Anonymous #8601 August 25, 2016 2:31 PM  

SJWs always project.

Anonymous Hilaire Belloc August 25, 2016 2:33 PM  

"I don't run from dog crap or debate it. I just wipe it off my shoe and move on."

Why are Jews so obsessed with excrement? Nasty nasty people.

Blogger Salt August 25, 2016 2:34 PM  

Little Ben he ran away. Couldn't face Vox again today.

Blogger Ben Cohen August 25, 2016 2:36 PM  

Bravely bold sir Benjy ran away from Vox!

Anonymous Sam the Man August 25, 2016 2:37 PM  

I hate to say this but to a certain degree some educated folks from a Jewish cultural background really do not have a lot of awareness outside of their own cultural bias. The fact is a lot of gentiles will not challenge a Jewish persons intellectual assumptions like they will someone of their own religion. While Jewish folks are certainly well educated and achievement oriented in fields they care to pursue, except for the mixed marriage men whose spouse does not come into the clan (effectively making them outsiders) it is a bit of a echo chamber. Unfortunately because of high achievement in economic areas many Jewish folks project that success to other areas of knowledge which they are far less versed on but do not realize their ignorance. The result is some gapping holes in assumptions and I suppose it has always been that ways, a reading of history shows the Jewish folks have gone down the same path in many countries, a appalling lack of wisdom or ability to see themselves as others do (besides a sense of being a victim)

As far as the holocaust goes (some folks brought it up), having attempted to read the revisionist histories, there is still the fact of the Dec 1944 report submitted to Himmler that establishes a base line of 5.935 million Jews eliminated from the living space of greater Germany. While one might argue about the figures it did take place. Jews do get upset when folks dispute this and if you want to shut down any ability for a Jewish person to listen to you, that is a very good way to do it. Yes they should listen objectively, but most cannot, just like very few sons of American vets can hear it said that the Germans were a better/more effective Army on the operational level than the Americans in WWII (prior to Jan 1945). Every one has their blind spots, it is just how people are.

Blogger Mad Dyeda Jørgen August 25, 2016 2:38 PM  

@18

It's really no good to discuss holocaust death tolls, because if you quote a number < 6 million you'll be labeled a "denier," and the "denier" label is pretty damn toxic (just ask David Irving about his book sales since the Lipstadt trial). Better to go with whatever figure is canon these days and point out that there was definitely enough blame to go around. Between the Soviets and the Western allies a boatload of Germans were slaughtered after the war, including many uniformed fighters in flagrant disregard for the Geneva Convention, et al (https://www.amazon.com/Other-Losses-Investigation-Prisoners-Americans/dp/0889226652)

Blogger J A Baker August 25, 2016 2:38 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous #0308 August 25, 2016 2:40 PM  

"I don't run from dog crap or debate it. I just wipe it off my shoe and keep moving."

No doubt with the same hand he wipes his ass with. (No tissue necessary)

Blogger Ben Cohen August 25, 2016 2:40 PM  

I don't know much about Christianity (or Judaism despite being an Orthodox Jew) but without the Old Testament wouldn't there be no New Testament? Also, didn't Jesus (or on of his disciples) claim that he's from the House of David?

Anonymous andon August 25, 2016 2:44 PM  

23. Blogger overcaffeinated August 25, 2016 1:40 PM
tbf it makes a brief appearance in the early 18th c.: https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Judeo-Christian&year_start=1400&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2CJudeo%20-%20Christian%3B%2Cc0


good catch but when jews are only 2-3% of the population, how truthful is it?

Anonymous Sam the Man August 25, 2016 2:45 PM  

Lost my last paragraph: Shapiro represents that conventional Jewish right wing opinion: It is not so much right wing as right Jewish wing. He represents those opinions that would appeal to the right that are still acceptable within the mainstream of Jewish Urban culture.

Levin, Young and Medlev are not any different. I very much doubt they see themselves Americans first. I would go so far to say they attempt to limit free speech and the intellectual discussions f the right to favor their own prejudices.

I would mention that there are large numbers of Jews who are not like that, no more than 22 % and not less than 10% who are Americans first. You will find them among the Vets, doctors, engineers and gun clubs of the nation, whacking their heads about their coreligionists as much as the WASPS likely do.

Anonymous Yack August 25, 2016 2:47 PM  

The Talmud in Gittin 57a contains a filthy and unbelievably scurrilous attack on Jesus Christ pertaining to a punishment Jesus supposedly underwent after his death:

"He (the rabbi) then went and raised by incantations the sinners of Israel. He asked them...What is your punishment? They replied: With boiling (in) hot excrement."

The Talmud decrees that Jesus is in hell, being boiled in feces, because he opposed the rabbis. That's what this sick, pornographic, "holy book" of Judaism says about the Christian Savior.

Blogger American Spartan August 25, 2016 2:47 PM  

#8601 wrote:Ben beliefs:

1) Vox is "dog crap"

2) All men are created equal

ergo

3) Ben is dog crap.


Ben just cant fox the Vox.

Blogger Mad Dyeda Jørgen August 25, 2016 2:47 PM  

@40

Jesus was a Jew and was quite observant, in the manner of Jews in the First Century. Notwithstanding, you will discover that a religious argument is a non-starter. Alt-Right treats Christianity as a paradigm of western civilization, not a dogma.

Blogger Anchorman August 25, 2016 2:49 PM  

I would gladly jump at the chance (debate or other function) to humiliate a leader of an opposition that I despised. I do it, from time to time in person or internets. Give me a high profile platform to take some ass-clown down? Game on.

So, why the hesitation?

It's not like VD goes unknown. Heck, Coulter retweeted one of his tweets just a day or so ago.

Anonymous Faceless August 25, 2016 2:52 PM  

@40

It continues to refuse to accept this comment.

The Temple-centered Levitical religion of the Jews ended in 70 AD. There has been no new Zerubbabel to rise from the Jewish people in that territory to build a new Temple.

The New Testament explains that Jesus Christ fulfilled the night vision prophecy of Zecchariah to provide a priest king. The Gospel of Matthew opens with the recounting of the 14 generations from Abraham to David, 14 from David to captivity in Babylon, and 14 from captivity in Babylon to Jesus Christ, the claimed son of Joseph the Workman, revered by Christians everywhere as the protector of the infant messiah from Herod.

It is not possible for the Levitical Jewish line to have produced a priest-king. Aaron and David were not of the same line. Therefore, Christians assert that Jesus is of the type of the priest-king of Jerusalem - the figure Melchizedek, who Abraham, adoptive father of all the faithful, paid homage to as priest-king of Jerusalem long before Israel the man was born, and around 500 years before the institution of the Jewish Sabbath and Levitical priesthood.

Blogger Ben Cohen August 25, 2016 2:53 PM  

Yack, I'm not sure about that. The Talmud there could be talking about someone else. It's hard to take it at face value because it's vague.

Mad, religious argument for what?

Blogger Ben Cohen August 25, 2016 2:55 PM  

Faceless, so Jesus is claiming the kingship of the Jews?

Blogger Mad Dyeda Jørgen August 25, 2016 3:01 PM  

#48

Religious argument against Alt-Right, of course. It goes like this: "You are a Christian. According to your critics, you don't like Jews. Jesus was a Jew. Therefore, you must now melt down like the Nomad probe in the old Star Trek episode...'does not compute...does not compute...[Blooey]'"

Perhaps I was assuming. But I doubt it.

Blogger Ben Cohen August 25, 2016 3:03 PM  

Mad, I'm not going to insult you or anyone's intelligence. You have the facts. What now?

Blogger Mad Dyeda Jørgen August 25, 2016 3:12 PM  

@51

Ben: nothing, really. If that wasn't your argument, I'd hate to keep beating a strawman. If it was, well, I'm one of those people who took the Left's advice and stopped injecting my religion into my politics. It's freeing. I recommend it.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 25, 2016 3:13 PM  

Ben, the modern Jews follow the Talmud and Mishnah which invert the Torah. Only the Karaites are faithful, a tiny minority. Thus modern Jews truly are the Christ-killing Edomite Pharisee rejectors of Jehovah and His Son.

Jehovah was God before the Jews and God after. Read Revelations if you want to know God's final solution to the Jewish Question.

Blogger Retrenched August 25, 2016 3:24 PM  

Even if my Irish blood (one grandparent on each side) disqualifies me from being an American nationalist, the rise of the alt-right still does my heart good.

Blogger Marie August 25, 2016 3:25 PM  

@37

"It's really no good to discuss holocaust death tolls, because if you quote a number < 6 million you'll be labeled a "denier," and the "denier" label is pretty damn toxic (just ask David Irving about his book sales since the Lipstadt trial)."

I was always very curious about the reaction to holocaust "deniers." If someone rejected something I felt was well-documented historical fact I would laugh at them. If they rejected the evidence presented to them I would write them off as a nut.

Why is the response to the holocaust deniers/questioners so over-the-top? It is a bizarre way to respond. The overreaction makes me suspicious. What happened to David Irving was malicious and awful.

I have no doubt "something" happened. But I'm not going to kow-toe to the Jews over it. Especially, if they are going to continue to whine about it for material gain.

Genocide sucks. Try not to inspire it.

Blogger Mad Dyeda Jørgen August 25, 2016 3:44 PM  

@55

Like it or not, no discussion of Holocaust death tolls is permitted. No examination of evidence-except to confirm what has already been published-is permitted. It is the third rail of WWII research and publishing. Which is to say that if you have the temerity to submit a manuscript offering evidence to the contrary, you are done as a serious historian.

As such, it was the thing that tipped me off that there was a narrative at work. Then I started collecting old history books and discovered that the narrative has changed significantly over the years. Books published before the Six Day War have a significantly different version of events. I'll leave it up to others to decide what that might mean.

Yes, something terrible happened to the Jews (and the gypsies, and the mentally ill, and the trade unionists, and the German Communists, and the homosexuals, and the Confessing Church, and a colossal boatload of Slavs of all stripes...but I digress.) But there is room for only one version of the story in the public eye, and the numbers are sacred, even in the face of evidence that they might be inaccurate. Just ask any writer of Holocaustia (not my term...you'll find that section down at any Barnes & Noble, and it will be large): "the veracity of survivors may not be questioned." Never mind that it's the opposite of proper research. It's just the way it is.

Blogger praetorian August 25, 2016 4:04 PM  

Even if my Irish blood (one grandparent on each side) disqualifies me from being an American nationalist, the rise of the alt-right still does my heart good.

If you aren't 100% pure bavarian phenotype...

Blogger Austin Ballast August 25, 2016 4:07 PM  

God still has outstanding promises to Jesus and the Jews, so God is not done with them contrary to the claims.

They have also brought a lot of judgment on themselves by their very hostile rejection of Christianity, except for the tourist dollars.

Christianity sprung from Judaism, but is the way God is working now, until the Time of the Gentiles is over. Some Jewish people will accept Jesus as their Messiah, but most will not.

Paul even wrote about the ultimate restoration of the Jewish people, so those who completely discard them need to read the Scriptures more closely if they continue to claim to follow them.

It is somewhat irrelevant what people said about this otherwise at any point in time. The Christian Church has lost many things it had and the Scriptures are the ultimate authority, not what anyone writes.

This does not require a worship of anyone, including the Jewish people, however. I am with what Vox has said in the past that we should both stop trying to protect Israel and stop trying to direct it. Let them handle their own affairs, not what we think they should do.

God is more than capable of taking care of Israel and will do so. We don't need to let those who wear the Jewish banner ruin our country however.

Shapiro can lump it. He would be completely wrong to claim I am anti-Semitic, though I would expect he would say that because I don't line up behind him.

Blogger Austin Ballast August 25, 2016 4:09 PM  

Even if my Irish blood (one grandparent on each side) disqualifies me from being an American nationalist, the rise of the alt-right still does my heart good.

I don't buy that. I am an American nationalist and my background is likely over half Polish, with a fair amount of German as well.

That has only been a vague fact for me however, and never was a part of my life. I am and will be an American until I die. I will fight, as I can, for my country to not be changed to the crud some are actively pushing and others are passively encouraging.

Blogger guest August 25, 2016 4:36 PM  

Wow! I am really disappointed in Ben. I like him. I hope I still do. Debate isn't really about winning or losing, it is just a quick way to get a lot of new information. I wouldn't have thought poorly about either Vox or Ben, had they "lost." I've watched Ben debate people of far lower moral character than Vox. He didn't consider them dog excrement to wipe off his shoe and move on. Calling anyone a name like that is just nasty. I'm used to being called a Creturd from atheists. I'm not used to anyone who claims either the OT or NT calling other people excrement. It's just very sad. I realize heroes aren't perfect. I was hoping for something better than that, though. This is a bad year for the faithful. Probably a bad decade. We may never recover.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 4:37 PM  

@18-Our rampant ignorance helps. It took me a long, long time to find out on my own about the ethnic cleansing of Germans from Central Europe, partly because I was never taught geography properly, and didn't know Germany was split in three after the war, not two.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 25, 2016 4:42 PM  

You forgot the alternate spelling.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 4:49 PM  

@55-I had about the same progression of thought. I never had any interest in the subject until I started reading about writers going to jail, and wondered why? In Germany, okay, I understand, but Canada? What do they have to fear? Talk about overplaying a hand.

Blogger Joe Keenan August 25, 2016 5:03 PM  

@40 Actually, The more restricted Hebrew Canon post dates the Christian. http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/pcb_documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20020212_popolo-ebraico_en.html Regarding Christ's geneology see:http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06410a.htm

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 25, 2016 5:16 PM  

The plain fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Jews converted to Christianity during the 1st century after the destruction of Jerusalem. To most surviving Jews it was a terrible sign of the wrath of G-d. The effect can be seen in rapidly declining number of Jews in Roman and Persian census during the 2nd century.
There were two groups who did not convert, the Karaites that merely continued to worship God in their fathers' manner, and the Pharisees, who roundly and explicitly reject Christ, rejected the Gospel, and turned their attention to hunting down and killing Christians. Indeed, they started doing so long before the fall of Jerusalem, and their persecution had become a byword by the time John wrote his Gospel.
Today's Jews are the descendants of the Pharisees, and they have rejected the fulfillment of the Law. They have rejected the Prophets. They have even rejected the Torah, placing the writings of their own sophists, the Talmud, above even the Word of God. They have removed themselves from the Covenant established by God.
The promises of God have been inherited by the real Jews and the various Gentiles they allowed into the Church.

Blogger Joe Keenan August 25, 2016 5:17 PM  

@48 From 30 AD to 70 AD the Temple sacrifices were rejected, the black lot turned up in the left hand 40 consecutive times. The Temple sacrifices were rejected as the perfect sacrifice has been made, Christ. See: http://www.fivedoves.com/light/4miracles.htm

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 5:41 PM  

bawhahahahahahhaha.


Evolutionary Psychologist calls PZ Myers :
"A grand buffoon ... one of the most execrable people to ever live.


https://youtu.be/TjBgeuTvnnk?t=1h42m

Anonymous Gen. Kong August 25, 2016 5:43 PM  

Brave (((Ben))) Sir Robin. Clucking the recucklicin' battle-cry.

Anonymous W4568 August 25, 2016 6:00 PM  

Ben is Jewish. It is about imposing his Jewish values on the rest of us. This is telling how the Jew thinks of us Nationalist Europeans: Ben Shapiro‏@benshapiro
I don't run from dog crap or debate it. I just wipe it off my shoe and move on.


We are dog crap to the Jews. When we get our country back, it is time to kick the Jews back to Israel.

Anonymous andon August 25, 2016 6:44 PM  

Free Northerner ‏@FreeNortherner
Check @benshapiro 's blatant hypocrisy. 4 hours ago he mocked @piersmorgan for not debating @scrowder. 2 hours ago he ran away from @voxday.

lol

Blogger lowercaseb August 25, 2016 6:56 PM  

I think Ben's fans should just get things over with and dye their hair blue already. They got the screeching down to a T.

Blogger lowercaseb August 25, 2016 6:59 PM  

W4568 wrote:When we get our country back, it is time to kick the Jews back to Israel.

Heh! I prefer "Doing our Christian part in ending our Judaic brother's diaspora."

Blogger J A Baker August 25, 2016 7:00 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 25, 2016 7:50 PM  

This chickenhawk has a cuckoo bird egg in his nest

Anonymous Godfrey August 25, 2016 8:01 PM  

Ben Shapiro‏@benshapiro
"I don't run from dog crap or debate it. I just wipe it off my shoe and move on."


A Goy should be cleaning your shoes for you, right (((Ben)))?


Israel has a wall.

Israel murders refugees. Just ask the Palestinians in the Gaze ghetto.

Blogger rcocean August 25, 2016 9:36 PM  

People like BS and JS don't give a shit about "debating". They don't want to debate anymore than Stalin or Lennin wanted to "Debate". They want to jam their beliefs and ideas down everyone's throat and shut up anyone who disagrees with them. The same is true of most of the Left.

The want to win. They're serious. They don't care about putting on powdered whigs and having a jolly good discussion over a glass of port.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 25, 2016 10:14 PM  

61 The debate would be friendly, Vox isn't going to insult or trip Ben up, I think running away from the debate was another foolish person running off from a debate with Vox, I think there is a list of people who ran off from debating Vox.

Blogger EscapeVelocity August 25, 2016 10:16 PM  

Little Ben debates Trannies. LOL!

Blogger tz August 25, 2016 11:17 PM  

OT but interesting Harvey Mudd's women turn into STEMinists
I'm not sure if it is cherry picking, or calling a dandelion a rose.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 25, 2016 11:43 PM  

79 Stem-ists, Credentialists and Snarkissists! Nearly worse than feminist sjws.

Blogger Roger G2 August 26, 2016 12:21 AM  

Peculiarly, Bennie thinks that debating someone with whom he does not agree gives the opponent "legitimacy"-which makes him what I like to call a neo-social justice warrior. He had a hissy fit over Fox News letting Cernovich say a few words just the other day.
Now, I like some of Ben's writings and I liked the way he stood up to that trans dude who threatened him on that video. Cernovich, I don't know much about. But Ben stepped out of line there, and he's out of line here as well.
If he wants to go from neo- to full-on sjw retard, he need not be scared to say it. Just say it, do it, save us some time here.

Blogger Alphonsus Jr. August 26, 2016 12:51 AM  

As we actual (now known as "traditional") Catholics know too well, 1965 was the year that the catastrophe of the Second Vatican Council ended. As the Church goes, so goes the world.

"At the close of a long life (for I was born in 1905 and I now see the year 1990), I can say that it has been marked by exceptional world events: three world wars, that which took place from 1914 to 1918, that which took place from 1939 to 1945, and that of the Second Vatican Council from 1962 to 1965. The disasters caused by these three wars, and especially by the last of them, are incalculable in the domain of material ruins, but even more so in the spiritual realm."

-Abp. Marcel Lefebvre, Prologue, Spiritual Journey

P.S. See my recent video, Saints Adversus Judaeos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIITgQlO-g It's perfect for triggering the likes of (((Shapiro))).

Blogger J A Baker August 26, 2016 3:12 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Alec Rawls August 26, 2016 3:29 AM  

I like Shapiro. He's a conservative who fights, just not conservative enough and, his fundamental problem: he is an incorrigible beta-male, with all the annoying pretensions and simpering tics that that mentality carries.

He really stepped in it with queen bitch Michelle Fields. Any man who did what she did, violating proper law enforcement orders to grab the arm of the most threatened man in the world, would have been forcefully cuffed with a knee on his head. Instead she was gently grabbed by a Secret Service agent who gently handed her off to Leeandowski who simply held her from continuing after Trump, but she is pretty and she cried that she was treated with insufficient entitlement and baby-beta Shapiro was full smitten by the siren call of a chance to white knight and maybe earn himself a fantasy hope of a half a look. What a ridiculous pussy.

That is where his outrage at the undefined "alt-right" came from. He got called out for his blatant flaming pussified beta behavior and reacted with typical beta male self defensiveness. Maybe there needs to be another book: white knighting beta males always double down. (Otherwise they would lose their desperate hope for a possible half a look, someday, maybe.)

And some of the dumbassiest anti-semitic alt-righters gave him all the excuse he needed. Not that he needed much excuse, or any, but the dumbasses still gave it to him. Really, it doesn't nake any more sense to blame the leftist Jews on all Jews than it does to blame the huge number of leftist whites on all whites. Wish the anti-Semitic right would grow up about that.

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 8:03 AM  

@84 Alec Rawls:

I want you to look at 538's awesome widget and imagine what it would look like if Jews were on there. Different people are different. And since genes are responsible for about half of human behavior, while they don't determine a person, they absolutely determine a people.

You don't like that hatefact? We don't care.

Anonymous Didas Kalos August 26, 2016 9:08 AM  

Why doesn't anyone mention the Sadducees? Acts 23:6 for instance.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 26, 2016 1:29 PM  

@18

"Not to mention how many Germans died after the war ended during the Allied (or maybe that should be (((Allied)))) occupation of Germany. Hint: it's more than even the inflated numbers of Jews during the Holocaust."

Very true. The last segment of Band of Brothers shows this vividly, when a (((U.S. soldier))) rousts some German guy out of his rural house and executes the man in his front yard -- while throughout the entire incident, his buddy is expressing severe doubts and misgivings about the whole thing.

Blogger tublecane August 26, 2016 1:59 PM  

@87-I don't think he does execute him. I think he tries to shoot the German as the German runs away, and his pistol jams, or something.

That was the token Jewish character.

Blogger tublecane August 26, 2016 2:01 PM  

@87-I don't think he does execute him. I think he tries to shoot the German as the German runs away, and his pistol jams, or something.

That was the token Jewish character.

Anonymous Jack Arcalon August 27, 2016 10:30 AM  

Damn it I want this debate to happen.

At the very least he would be forced to come up with a few new justifications and rationalizations we haven't heard before.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts