ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

(((Ben Shapiro))) attacks the Alt-Right

The Littlest Chickenhawk is quick to sense the way the wind is blowing. And in case it wasn't already abundantly clear, he wanted to stress whose side he isn't on:
As one of the leading antagonists of the so-called alt-right, I’m often asked to define the movement. Like all movements, the alt-right actually has several strains – they’re an agglomeration of self-appointed radical culture warriors, disenchanted paleoconservatives, and open anti-Semites and white supremacists. They’re united by a distaste for what they consider to be “political correctness,” although they universally seem to mistake “PC” for “not being a complete ass.” And they consider any resistance to actual racism and anti-Semitism to be “cuck” cowardice and social justice warrior whining.

Many of the most public members of the alt-right are leftovers from Gamergate, the scandal that rocked the gaming community in which leftist reviewers saw fit to stifle and savage any video game (or science fiction and fantasy book) that didn’t hew to radical leftist tropes. As a way of trolling such leftists, many anti-SJW bloggers began using deliberately offensive language, then celebrating themselves for violating taboo. This has carried over to support for Donald Trump – many of these same people think that Trump’s unfortunate habit of saying terrible things is just high politics’ version of their own trolling, that he’s standing up to the regime of political correctness. He isn’t. He’s just a jerk. And so are they, for following along. The conflation between tweeting hook-nosed Jew cartoons at Jews and fighting against the scourge of political correctness, which prevents honest discussions of serious issues, actually damages the cause of political incorrectness....

Their philosophy, however, is totally foreign to conservatism. It supposedly champions Western civilization, but in pretending to do so, it tears away at its most foundational principles in favor of a white tribalism that provides an ugly counterpart to the left’s racial divisiveness.
Shorter (((Ben))): The Alt Right is mean, see how mean they are to me, and they're NOT conservative either!

It's true, we are mean and we aren't conservative. It's funny how they ALWAYS talk first about Milo, given that Milo is not Alt-Right and makes it very clear that while he is favorably inclined towards us, he is not actually Alt-Right himself. Of course, it's probably difficult to talk reasonably about us at the same time that you're running from debate with us.

Now, it is obvious that our philosophy differs from conservatism, although it is not as totally foreign to it as (((Ben))) is to America. We don't hide the fact that the Alt-Right is an ALTERNATIVE to conservatism. It's right there in the name. But we do not "supposedly" champion Western civilization, we actually do champion it, and more importantly, it falls to us to do so because conservatives, cuckservatives, and non-Westerners such as (((Ben))) have been lying about Western civilization's foundational principles for over 100 years.

Western civilization rests upon three pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the rule of law. A non-Christian, non-European lawyer such as (((Ben))) can neither speak for the West nor is likely inclined to defend it, indeed, (((Ben))) is simply following in the tradition of his tribal compatriots (((Emma Lazarus))) and (((Israel Zangwill))) in attempting to redefine the white Christian foundations of both America and the West on behalf of his own tribal interests.

White tribalism in America is not only necessary, it is the inevitable consequence of the success two invading tribes had in overturning the immigration standards in 1965. Not only did those who pushed the Hart-Celler Act lie to the American people about their intentions, as well as the obvious consequences of that 1965 revolution, they have subsequently attempted to hide their destructive actions behind an utterly false 20th century mythology concerning "the melting pot", "a proposition nation", and "a nation of immigrants". For more details concerning the complete falsehood of this 20th century mythology, read Cuckservative, by John Red Eagle and me.

And understand this. If you believe that any of those concepts are foundational American principles, you are a confirmed historical ignoramus. Here is a hint: cite the earliest significant reference to any of those phrases with relation to the United States of America.

1864: "a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."
1908: "the melting pot"
1958: "a nation of immigrants"

The creedal mythology is obviously false, particularly in light of 120 years of naturalization laws, exclusion laws, and Supreme Court decisions that are entirely in line with the Preamble to the Constitution's reference to posterity and the understanding that America was, and is, a white nation. How does one identify a "foundational principle", not only of America, but Western Civilization, from a concept articulated and popularized by John F. Kennedy in 1958?

Earlier today, (((Cathy Young))) also attacked the Alt-Right on Twitter, in response to one of my tweets.

Supreme Dark Lord @voxday
#AltRightMeans Knowing American history and that both "the melting pot" and "a proposition nation" are lies.


Cathy Young ‏@CathyYoung63
#AltRightMeans agreeing w/the far-left that "all men are created equal" is not the real America but "whites only" is

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
#AltRightMeans understanding that the Preamble to the Constitution and 120 years of laws trump the Declaration of Independence.

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
@CathyYoung63 Since you believe all men are created equal, do you agree Palestinians and Arabs have the right to settle freely in Israel?

I know this will probably come as a complete surprise to all of you, but (((Cathy)))'s response was: *crickets*

She doesn't appear to understand that if all men are created Americans, then it necessarily follows that all Arabs are Jews.

UPDATE: (((Ben)))'s response, unsurprisingly, is to cry Holocaust.

Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro
From @voxday, demonstrating the full toxicity of the alt-right movement, complete with anti-Semitism.

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
Not anti-Semitic. Pro-American. You don't understand the difference. Proud Israelis such as (((Martin van Creveld))) do. #AltRight


Labels: , ,

118 Comments:

Anonymous Icicle August 25, 2016 7:50 AM  

Shorter (((Ben))):

I see what you did (down) there.

Blogger Laramie Hirsch August 25, 2016 7:52 AM  

"...which prevents honest discussions of serious issues..."

There HAVE been very blatant and honest discussions of serious issues. It's just that Shapiro isn't any part of those discussions. At all.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 8:01 AM  

"Self appointed." As opposed to what? Are only those recruited by leftists, globalists or Israel considered legitimate?

Blogger Minecraft Chuck August 25, 2016 8:06 AM  

All men are created equal. And then they are born.

Blogger Thomas Davidsmeier August 25, 2016 8:07 AM  

This whole "what history actually says" thing is just getting to be a real drag. Totally getting in the way. If only there was a way to make sure that most people wouldn't know what actually happened in the past. I wonder...

Anonymous JAG August 25, 2016 8:13 AM  

"He’s just a jerk. And so are they, for following along.

You know, if I thought Benji wasn't our friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Anonymous Slen August 25, 2016 8:15 AM  

"As one of the leading antagonists of the so-called alt-right, I’m often asked to define the movement."

Because, of course, you wouldn't dare think to ask an Alt-Right protagonist what the movement stands for.

OpenID paworldandtimes August 25, 2016 8:21 AM  

they’re an agglomeration of self-appointed radical culture warriors, disenchanted paleoconservatives, and open anti-Semites and white supremacists. They’re united by a distaste for what they consider to be “political correctness,” although they universally seem to mistake “PC” for “not being a complete ass.” And they consider any resistance to actual racism and anti-Semitism to be “cuck” cowardice and social justice warrior whining.

This is a fantastic way of intriguing normies into checking us out. It also hands us Left's siege equipment, which they are no longer proficient in using: the aura of rebellious coolness.

Many of the most public members of the alt-right are leftovers from Gamergate

Yes, Steve Sailer started his blog in 2015.

PA

Anonymous Bobby Farr August 25, 2016 8:22 AM  

Well, now that Trump has gone cuck on immigration, I expect Benji will soon say he has matured and become a statesman thanks to him and other leftist foreigners guiding him and the unwashed native rabble.

Blogger Cecil Henry August 25, 2016 8:23 AM  



White Nationalism and White nations: the controversial idea that Whites should continue to exist.

((( Ben's ))) Western civilization must serve his (((interests))) or it can be destroyed for all he cares. He wants to be your friend!!!

Blogger Sherwood family August 25, 2016 8:23 AM  

How about Arabs that feel in their hearts that they are Jews? If they self-identify as Jews in their hearts they should be allowed access to Israel in the same way that men who self-identify as women should have access to the ladies' bathroom. It's just the right thing to do. Israel doesn't want to be on the wrong side of history on this one.

Blogger Whisker biscuit August 25, 2016 8:23 AM  

Honest discussions = cucks rolling over to the leftist agenda.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 25, 2016 8:24 AM  

Law and race are intertwined, like face and personality.

Anonymous kfg August 25, 2016 8:27 AM  

I was appointed by Act of Congress, although that was simply formal recognition of my endowment.

Blogger Wrangler August 25, 2016 8:28 AM  

I think Shapiro mis-judged the direction of the wind. Guess time will tell, but I'm excited for the fight today and days following. It is important that we all fight in our little area of the world though. Challenge people on Twitter, comment (with facts) on articles today and tomorrow. Who dares, wins.

Anonymous trev006 August 25, 2016 8:30 AM  

The hilarious part is that Ben Shapiro called for ethnically cleansing Israel under the "transfer" euphemasia. Forget Trump comparisons, even VD called for peaceful repatriation.

But then, it's only another viewpoint if done for the (Inuit).

Blogger Nemontel August 25, 2016 8:30 AM  

(((Ben Shapiro))) still wants normies to think that "Western Civilisation" is based on abstract "Values" and not the people who created the Civilisation itself, LOL. Europeans ARE Western Civilisation. Defending them is defending Western Civilisation!

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 25, 2016 8:31 AM  

Thankfully we have Ben and Cathy on our side. But if I must believe in human equality as an universal principle, the rock solid truth then its a waste of time to support Israel since people are fungible units of production/consumption and Jews, Arabs or whatever can live there in sameness but diverse or something.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 25, 2016 8:32 AM  

Ben and Cathy could also get around to explaining the rules of identity politics to us on the alt-right, the least they could do for their allies (us).

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 8:34 AM  

Now I'm left wishing that Bob[bed] Tur had kicked his ass on that talk show where they were both guests. In fact, given the crowds Trump pulls, I'm betting there would be serious, as in tens of millions of dollars, money in arranging an MMA match between the two.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 25, 2016 8:37 AM  

Right after "self appointed," I'm curious who it is that "often asks" (((Ben))) to define the Alt-Right...or for that matter, who "often asks" (((Ben))) for much of anything beyond asking him to shut up at meetings so the grownups can discuss something.

Vague references translate to me as "I'm making this up."

Anonymous Miso Hawny August 25, 2016 8:45 AM  

Don't you know that the Statue of Liberty's torch is actually a magic wand which confers equality on all who float past her?

Blogger Josh August 25, 2016 8:54 AM  

She doesn't appear to understand that if all men are created Americans, then it necessarily follows that all Arabs are Jews.

Family values don't stop at the Jordan river!

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 8:55 AM  

Show me where Trump cucked on immigration.

No, don't. At least, not here. Since some of you obviously want to get into this, I've created a post where you can do that. Take it there.

Anonymous Crude August 25, 2016 8:55 AM  

The conflation between tweeting hook-nosed Jew cartoons at Jews and fighting against the scourge of political correctness, which prevents honest discussions of serious issues, actually damages the cause of political incorrectness....

I keep seeing this line deployed, and it's idiotic. "Political correctness doesn't mean the right to say things which people regard as hateful!" Yes. Yes it does. The tendency to brand all manner of opinions and thoughts and language hateful is one of the things that makes political correctness so rotten.

And the best way to strike against PC is to stop playing the negotiating game of 'Okay, what we consider to be legitimate topics of interest are fine, but things which we regard as hateful or rude or mean are off-limits.' It's to say 'Yeah, even those things you find rotten and hateful and mean are fair game too.'

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2016 8:55 AM  

> He isn’t. He’s just a jerk. And so are they, for following along.

Just keep calling us names, Ben. They have to take eventually, right? In the meantime though, we'll just adopt them as our own and take them to even new levels. We have a long history of doing so, Yankee Doodle being one of the more prominent examples: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee_Doodle

But then not being of us or our culture, you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

> The conflation between tweeting hook-nosed Jew cartoons at Jews and fighting against the scourge of political correctness, which prevents honest discussions of serious issues, actually damages the cause of political incorrectness....

It always comes back to the tribe. Insults to the tribe are the greatest crime possible, against which all others are mere trifles.

Blogger synp August 25, 2016 8:57 AM  

"they’re an agglomeration of ... and open anti-Semites and white supremacists"

As opposed to Ben's favorite kind of anti-Semites? The closeted ones who trash talk Zionism as a modern incarnation of evil white colonialism? Those who are friends to all people of color just as long as those people of color live somewhere else?

As a Jew, I prefer the open kind.

Blogger ace August 25, 2016 8:58 AM  

Shapiro should be thanking us. Soon enough the left will be giving free blowjobs to reservation conservatives like himself, having glimpsed the alternative.

Blogger Joshua_D August 25, 2016 8:59 AM  

[Trumps]’s just a jerk. And so are [Trump supporters], for following along.

Now THAT's how you win hearts minds folks!

Blogger ace August 25, 2016 9:03 AM  

Shapiro should be thanking us. Soon enough the left will be giving free blowjobs to reservation conservatives like himself, having glimpsed the alternative.

Blogger Tino August 25, 2016 9:05 AM  

Well, by cutting yourself off from the true historical meaning (Virginia Declaration of Rights --'all men are by nature equally free and independent') as a self-evident truth relating the State and Man, [and Founding Principle], you do a dis-service to yourself and push folks deeper into the misinterpretation. The Alt-Right case would be strengthened by embracing the true meaning while simultaneously smashing the equal-in-reality view.

Blogger Salt August 25, 2016 9:12 AM  

She doesn't appear to understand that if all men are created Americans, then it necessarily follows that all Arabs are Jews.

There has to be at least one Jew born Arab. a counterpart to our favorite born American Portagee.

Blogger totenhenchen August 25, 2016 9:14 AM  

Conservatism will be as effective against the alt-right as it is against the Left.

Anonymous NateM August 25, 2016 9:16 AM  

it's always cute when the Benjis of the world lash out flinching at us, as if a roundhouse isn't sure to follow. Then of course portray themselves as the victims when they suffer the obvious consequences.

Laeti vescimur nos subacturis



Speaking of which, finally got around to starting Summa Elvetica while on vacation, I've been drawn in so far

Blogger totenhenchen August 25, 2016 9:17 AM  

Conservatism will be as effective against the alt-right as it is against the Left.

Anonymous Bohm August 25, 2016 9:20 AM  

Is now the time to ask VD what he understands as the 'European Nations'? I only ask because under forensic scrutiny the phrase is somewhat vague as a 'pillar' of Western Civilisation.

Also, Christianity. I take it - given that Shapiro's Jewishness excludes him from the pale of Western Civilisation - that you have in mind a specific Christianity that disavows its Jewish origins. Come to that, can I also ask by what reasoning does he exclude the Jews - specifically the Sephardic and Ashkenazi- from Western Civilisation?

Anonymous Gordian August 25, 2016 9:21 AM  

@31 I agree, let's talk about the Virginia Declaration of Right... within its original Southern Agrarian context, not the post-1865 usurpation of these ideas by bourgeoisie-industrial interests. I'll give you a hint - liberty doesn't apply to wage-earners, aliens, and city-dwellers, who choose servility over freedom and independence (ie. land).

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 August 25, 2016 9:25 AM  

Much like phrases in the Bible, the "all men are created equal" line from the Declaration of Independence is taken out of context.

Hell, it is largely regarded as scientific fact at this point, even though it was never published in a scientific document.

Anonymous andon August 25, 2016 9:26 AM  

And understand this. If you believe that any of those concepts are foundational American principles, you are a confirmed historical ignoramus. Here is a hint: cite the earliest significant reference to any of those phrases with relation to the United States of America.

1864: "a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."
1908: "the melting pot"
1958: "a nation of immigrants"


don't forget the "this is a Judeo-Christian country" - which sounds like another conveniently cooked-up phrase and then also I hear that the famous "give us your tired, your poor, your humble, blah blah blah" was written by a jew as well

after a while, cant help but notice a pattern

Blogger Joe Doakes August 25, 2016 9:32 AM  

Let's combine history with Alt-Right philosophy and see where it goes.

History: The several States were joined in one nation formed by free White men and intended to benefit their free White descendants.

History: That lasted until the South left the Union to continue the ideal but it was conquered by the North. The Civil War Amendments were rammed through to give Blacks the same rights as Free White Men. The ideal died with those amendments.

Alt-Right Philosophy: history is what it is, deal with it.

Conclusion: The United States no longer cares about what's good for free White men and their descendants, so quit yapping about it and celebrate vibrant diversity.

Crap, that's not the conclusion I wanted to reach. Where did the logic go wrong?

Anonymous Elipe August 25, 2016 9:35 AM  

Vox hits on an excellent point here: when arguing with Jews or Jew sympathizers, name the Jew. It frightens them.

I even had a Jewish teacher in college who admitted that it really scares him when people call him a "Jew" as opposed to "Jewish".

The more you know!

Blogger Robert Divinity August 25, 2016 9:46 AM  

You really can stop after the introductory clause although I made the mistake of reading the entirety of Shapiro's shallow pap. Shapiro is a card-carrying Jewish supporter of "neo-conservatism," which at its core is anti-American. Neocons have been discredited and have become irrelevant, and Shapiro has tried to stay in the limelight via True Conservatism, Inc.'s opposition to Trump and the Alt-Right.

No one gives a single fuck about you Ben. Not one. Start practicing law again or go to a recruiting station and save the life of one of the goys you want slaughtered for your beloved Israel. You can still be a warrior, Ben, do it. What you and Kristol and the like never can be again is relevant or important enough to get actual media gigs.

Anonymous andon August 25, 2016 9:52 AM  

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
@CathyYoung63 Since you believe all men are created equal, do you agree Palestinians and Arabs have the right to settle freely in Israel?

I know this will probably come as a complete surprise to all of you, but (((Cathy)))'s response was: *crickets*


this is a great line for open border jews

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 9:53 AM  

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
#AltRightMeans understanding that the Preamble to the Constitution and 120 years of laws trump the Declaration of Independence.



yeah, i've been mulling that concept over for the last month or so.

that i've gotten into two major arguments with bar lawyers on this very blog in which they have both tried to argue that Not Law ( Declaration, Federalist Papers, letter to the Danbury Baptists, judicial precedent ) is not only of equal authority to Law, but is quite often superior to Law and is often applied to completely invert the obvious meaning of the written Law.

at the same time that they declare their love and respect for the Rule of Law.

on the one hand, something is seriously fucked up that people who keep saying that "Rule of Law uber alles" is all they care about ... while violating it continuously.

on the other, pretty much every American is inculcated to this conceptualization that the Declaration ( a polemic, written to justify armed revolution by a man who was a notorious slanderer in his political life ) and Danbury Baptist letter are 'superior' to all actual Law that was duly passed through Congress and signed by the President.

the lawyer in them has to know, at some level, that there is a clear and distinct difference between off the cuff comments and actual Constitutional and Congressional Federal Law.

Blogger The Other Robot August 25, 2016 10:00 AM  

Richard Spencer says Hillary wants the Alt-Right to own the Republican Party ... or something.

Blogger Shimshon August 25, 2016 10:01 AM  

I heard an interesting story by a (((rabbi))) I knew in 1991. He was on plane and next to him sat a gentile lady professor from Harvard. He asked if there were any Orthodox Jews in her classes (there were) and her thoughts on them. She thought they were "interesting" and different, but otherwise didn't think much of them.

He then asked what she thought of the non-observant Jewish student. This is where things got interesting (for me). She was "afraid [he] would ask her that." She found them even MORE interesting than the openly Jewish students. They acted non-Jewish but in such an obviously Jewish manner that they stuck out like sore thumbs. There's more, but I can't remember all the amusing details. Still, was a very powerful vignette that has stuck with me to this day. Jews, especially the assimilated variety, simply have no idea how much they stick out, no matter how hard they try to blend in.

I imagine more and more non-Jews are increasingly asking why Jews, especially observant Jews, are living in exile and not their own land. It's a good question. Ben presumably prays a minimum of three times a day to return to our land, and now such a thing is easier than ever. His former WND colleague, Aaron Klein, made the move, and still works in journalism. I respect that. I don't respect Ben.

Blogger Joe Doakes August 25, 2016 10:03 AM  

Bob @ 44:

If the meaning of a document is clearly unambiguous, we apply the plain meaning.

If the meaning of a document is ambiguous, we try to give effect to the author's intent which we divine by reading the author's contemporaneous writings.

That's when we focus more on the Declaration and Federalist Papers than on the text of the Constitution or the law - because we're trying to figure out what the text was intended to mean.

Blogger Tamquam August 25, 2016 10:05 AM  

Ay, yai-yai! Here we go with the magic melanin again! The reason the first Congress specified WHITE persons is that only white people held the rights of Englishmen as a cultural value. Not all did, in fact, only those from England did, which was noted and commented on at the time. But what was expected that core values contained in the rights of Englishmen would be transmitted to and received by those other white folks coming over. Once standard practice it is now considered a great evil to do so.

That is why people like my idiot brother, who like myself and all our siblings, is as pallid a pale-face as ever trod the American non-magic dirt so strongly identifies as a lower class Mexican, having married just such a woman, that he actually changed his name. People cross identify with culture all the time. It is now fashionable for white folks to identify with "the oppressed" to virtue signal. But that is not always the case. So we have the descendants of Asian immigrants being called "bananas", because they are yellow on the outside but "white" inside and "oreos" who are black on the outside but "white" on the inside. And what am I to make of the kid born of Korean parents adopted by a black family who was culturally black through and through?

Are we to believe that white Progressives are part of the "White" nation, who utterly repudiate the culture of the rights of Englishmen? I say, not only "No," but "Hell no!" Culture, not DNA, is the key.

Blogger Joe Doakes August 25, 2016 10:07 AM  

Ben @44:

See, for example, Justice Scalia's majority opinion in the Heller case, in which he analyzes what the word "militia" meant based on other writings of the period.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/pdf/07-290P.ZO

Blogger frigger611 August 25, 2016 10:18 AM  

#AltRightMeans understanding that the Preamble to the Constitution and 120 years of laws trump the Declaration of Independence.

Exactly this. The Declaration, beautifully written, was a rhetorical document intended to inspire action, to make hearts swell with pride, to instill and invigorate a fighting spirit. And it succeeded, exceedingly well.

Once the Revolution was won, however, the sober minds of the triumphant turned their attention to the dialectical demands of setting down the law by which the people are governed. So we have the Constitution.

Both documents are important to American history, of course, but only one is law.

Blogger praetorian August 25, 2016 10:18 AM  

Not only did those who pushed the Hart-Celler Act lie to the American people about their intentions, as well as the obvious consequences of that 1965 revolution, they have subsequently attempted to hide their destructive actions behind an utterly false 20th century mythology concerning "the melting pot", "a proposition nation", and "a nation of immigrants".

Good morning, everyone.

How about a nice cup of triggering to get your day started?

Blogger John Wright August 25, 2016 10:19 AM  

" Defending them is defending Western Civilisation!"

By that logic, defending Lenin and Stalin is mandatory, but attacking Thomas Sowell is mandatory.

At least the Alt Right has openly admitted rejecting the principles of the Declaration of Independence. While proclaiming that we conservatives have no principles, mind you.

Blogger Vladimir Tepes August 25, 2016 10:27 AM  

Pardonne mon français... Police religieuse française comme l'Arabie Saoudite? Sans blague... La religieuse police vous arrêter pour avoir critiqué les juifs et les musulmans...

Le contrôle islamique de naissance est une bombe attachée à un enfant de dix ans années vieux... Satanisme est un juive cile... Mammon et le bolchevisme sont juifs demi-sœurs.

Juif Banquiers inondent l'Europe avec les musulmans et l'Amérique avec Tiers Monde Trash.

Le bras levé, jurons d'être fidèles,
Le bras levé, à notre Europe unie.
Ceux qui sont morts pour nous sur cette terre
Vivront en nous de cœur, d'âme et d'esprit.

Nous châtierons les juifs et les marxistes,
Nous vengerons nos frères tués par eux,
Afin que l'idéal national-socialiste
Puisse être un jour fier et victorieux.

Pour nous français, engagés volontaires,
Pour nous français, à l'ombre du drapeau,
Nous les vaincrons, l'élite aura raison du nombre,
La noble race appelle ses héros.

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 10:35 AM  

At least the Alt Right has openly admitted rejecting the principles of the Declaration of Independence. While proclaiming that we conservatives have no principles, mind you.

Are these the ten conservative principles, John?

And yes, it's hardly a secret that we reject equality, along with unicorns and leprechauns. Because there is no such thing.

Anonymous Ratdog August 25, 2016 10:51 AM  

@46 Shimson

(((Rabbi)))

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. Coffee all over desk now.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 25, 2016 11:09 AM  

Shapiro called Trump supporters toothless rednecks on twitter a few months ago yet he cries over the merchant meme.

Anonymous 0007 August 25, 2016 11:18 AM  

test
Weird yesterday I couldn't get a comment to post. When I hit the "continue" button, the comment cleared and went back to requesting how I wanted to sign in. Today it seems to be working again. Computers - can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em(these days).

Anonymous Yack August 25, 2016 11:21 AM  

"At least the Alt Right has openly admitted rejecting the principles of the Declaration of Independence. "

The Founders openly rejected the Declaration of Independence with muh Constitution...

Then the Founders passed the Naturalization Act of 1790.

How do you explain this?

Blogger James Dixon August 25, 2016 11:31 AM  

> Richard Spencer says Hillary wants the Alt-Right to own the Republican Party ... or something.

That's fine. So do we. And it's only a matter of time till either that's the case or the Republican party ceases to exist.

> ...but attacking Thomas Sowell is mandatory.

The same Thomas Sowell who declared Trump to be "An Unmitigated Disaster"?

> Shapiro called Trump supporters toothless rednecks

If he had the guts to say that to my face I'd do my best to ensure that it wasn't only Trump supporters that were toothless.

Anonymous George of the Jungle August 25, 2016 11:39 AM  

apropos of nothing (AOP)..
Whenver I hear an Irish accent, I automatically assume they're trying to scam me.

Now as for (them)...

Anonymous George of the Jungle August 25, 2016 11:40 AM  

damn... AON

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis August 25, 2016 11:49 AM  

I believe that "all men are created equal" asserts 2 things:
(1) there is God -- because He is the Creator
(2) before the law -- the law applies to all equally. This is in reaction to the European concept that some (e.g. the aristocracy) are above the law.

Clearly some have higher IQ, some are more muscular, some have higher talents -- but all are to be equal in how the law is applied.

So I don't see where this concept is antithetical for the alt-Right.
(The atheists would disagree of course.)

Blogger Undocumented Pharmacist August 25, 2016 11:54 AM  

This is what it looks like to me, but I just can't figure out how its supposed to work.

1. Jews in America very concerned with the fate of Israel.
2. Israel only exists because of U.S. willing to project power to protect it.
3. Jews in America constantly working to weaken America.
4. Jews in America very concerned about the fate of Israel.

Anonymous Eric the Red August 25, 2016 11:54 AM  

Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro
From @voxday, demonstrating the full toxicity of the alt-right movement, complete with anti-Semitism.

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
Not anti-Semitic. Pro-American. You don't understand the difference.


These (SOB's) are too smart to misunderstand.. they are deliberately engaging in false logic, probably because they feel the rest of us are far too stupid to understand the fallacy and therefore successfully counteract it.

Here is their kneejerk excuse for an argument...
The absence of my philosophy must be it's binary opposite. My opponents are not allowed any other position.

I truly hate anyone who attempts to force me to deal with this kind of logical error, time after time after time after time after...

ASNEPO

Blogger frigger611 August 25, 2016 11:54 AM  

The founders of America were some of the most gifted political minds in history, IMHO.

To suggest that they were stupid, that they actually believed that every individual who walks the earth is perfectly equal to one another is laughable. This would mean that we are all the same height, weight, and possess equal intelligence, ability, etc. Talk about failure to understand context or nuance...

Others have noted how the lofty, poetic phrase "all men are created equal" evolved from specific legal descriptions in earlier documents, describing only the political condition of free Englishmen in the colonies before the law.

I am sorry to say, it pains me to say, but after decades of abuse to our history and culture, that the "lofty rhetoric" now rings in my modern ears as senseless blather.

Precisely because nothing has been conserved and precisely because conservatives are impotent - they are, and have been only progressives in slow motion.

Blogger tz August 25, 2016 11:56 AM  

The rule of law means people are treated equally under it.
The Declaration says all men were CREATED equal, not that they remained so - else King George 3 and the Red Coats would be equal to Jefferson and the Minutemen.
Yet the rights to Life (abortion), Liberty (forced association), and Pursuit of Happiness (regulated to death) endowed by their creator were more important.

Differences are inequalities, but the Christian foundation says in Christ Jesus there is neither Jew nor Greek, Male or Female. Yet there are different races and sexes.

Blogger DrAndroSF August 25, 2016 11:58 AM  

"Anti-Semitism", like "racism" and "Islamophobia" and every single ism and phobia in the religious vocabulary of the Left --which we now all speak--, is a fraud.

It just means ideas or attitudes that are not favorable to Jews, that is, in their interest. That's all.

And accepting that the term has non-dogmatic meaning requires everyone to adopt a positive, cooperative and celebratory attitude toward Jews. On pain of being accused of the above fakery.

Same goes for race, sex, sexual orientation, alien status, religion, weight etc. etc. All the Official Sacred Victim groups who form the actors in the progressive Soap Opera & Passion Play.

It is the language of PC religion and does not describe anything real.

But this is hardly news to you, of course. Just irks me. Still.

Blogger Elocutioner August 25, 2016 11:58 AM  

Thomas Sowell was one of the NRO 22. I had never attacked him when he sided against me with the marxists, socialists, and communists to maintain the corrupt system and his place in it. I don't care in the least what happens to him. By his actions he's one of them, not one of us.

Anonymous Eric the Red August 25, 2016 12:04 PM  

@62 Bellator Mortalis...

According to the parable of the talents, God does NOT create everyone equally. And for His final judgement, He will NOT find everyone equal.

That phrase "all men are created equal" is too all-encompassing, and therefore false, and therefore is used as a weapon against traditional US society.

Instead it must be replaced with something far more narrow, far more specific, and something with obvious in-your-face inherent limitations for, you know, the real world.

Anyone who insists otherwise will never be on my side, because the gut-level belief is probably based on genetics.

Blogger tz August 25, 2016 12:05 PM  

Pesky reality. 70% of American Jews voted for Obama over Romney in 2012 according to exit polls. They talk about black loyalty. Who are they supporting today?

Blogger frigger611 August 25, 2016 12:05 PM  

@66 The Declaration says all men were CREATED equal, not that they remained so - else King George 3 and the Red Coats would be equal to Jefferson and the Minutemen.
Yet the rights to Life (abortion), Liberty (forced association), and Pursuit of Happiness (regulated to death) endowed by their creator were more important.

This is very insightful, tc.

I notice that the leftist/globalists are quite keen to assign a literal interpretation to the meaning of the "created equal" phrase and to enshrine it,

while taking the latter phrase of "life, liberty" and inverting its meaning, calling evil "good" and the good "evil,"

I think there's something in the Bible about that...

Blogger The Observer August 25, 2016 12:08 PM  

And yes, it's hardly a secret that we reject equality, along with unicorns and leprechauns. Because there is no such thing.

At least there is merely no evidence for unicorns and leprechauns.

Equality has a steadily growing mountain of evidence against it.

Anonymous Eric the Red August 25, 2016 12:11 PM  

@66 tz...

How can everyone be treated equally under the law, when it can always be argued that this man over here had special favors when he was growing up, and then that woman over there was born into a rotten family structure, and then the other person waaay over there was etc. etc. etc. ?????

In reality this is the major fail of the simplistic "equal under the law". Either explicitly limit it, counteract it, change it, or go home.

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 12:14 PM  

47. Joe Doakes August 25, 2016 10:03 AM
If the meaning of a document is ambiguous, we try to give effect to the author's intent which we divine by reading the author's contemporaneous writings.



seriously?

does your mind just completely go 'Tilt' when you read the sentence where i pointed out that these documents are being used to INVERT the Law? to apply the Law in direct opposition to the plain Black Letter of the Law?

there is no debate that US citizenship was long encoded IN THE LAW as only being open to White Europeans.

there is no debate that it is encoded in the Constitution TO THIS VERY DAY that non-slave States are required return escaped slaves / servants to their Slave master in their Slave state.

Slavery is, in fact, STILL Constitutional. the Amendment which lawyers and judges claim outlawed it, DID NO SUCH THING. in fact, the 13th explicitly tells you exactly how you too can Lawfully own slaves, anywhere in These United States.

read the fucking Law.

the crux of the Revolutionaries complaint was contained in the slogan "No taxation without representation" and expresses the Principle that Laws were being forced upon the People WITHOUT the due consent or review of said People.

THIS is the basis of the Tyranny accusation. this is why the NYC cigarette Stamp Tax ( which is what Eric Garner was murdered over ) is 'valid' Law whereas the Stamp Act of 1765 ( which is what touched off the entire Revolutionary movement in America ) was 'INVALID' Law. one Law was passed by duly elected Representatives of the People and the latter was not.

if you're going to go all "I FUCKING LOVE LAW" on us, the least you can do is maintain a minimal pretense of actually doing so. otherwise, you're no better than a New Age "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" Atheist.




52. John Wright August 25, 2016 10:19 AM
While proclaiming that we conservatives have no principles, mind you.



sorry John, it's been well known for more than a century that 'Conservatives' have no principles other than the offal and refuse castoffs of what the Progressives have already accomplished. that's not an accusation that originates with the Alt-Right, it's so blatantly obvious that even a Catholic could see it:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/57178-the-whole-modern-world-has-divided-itself-into-conservatives-and

Blogger Tino August 25, 2016 12:14 PM  

@37 Don't confuse George Mason's preference for a particular society with Mason writing in principle. He did mean ALL men. Otherwise they would have put in the word "white". These were careful men. Even while extolling the virtues of white men, many Founders recognized that this relation of freedom and independence belonged to all men, see Washington, Jefferson and Otis on the topic. The principle is separate from the historical aspect of participation in government and delegation of authority at the time to the States on such matters including property as a pre-requisite. As it should be because the Federal compact at the time was hardly the oppressive one post-Civil War.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 25, 2016 12:17 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Derrick Bonsell August 25, 2016 12:19 PM  

Honestly I'd rather lose to Hillary Clinton than to lose to disloyal punks like little Benny.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 25, 2016 12:21 PM  

Dammit, do I have to explain this again?

All men are CREATED equal in the same way a particularly rich man is CREATED a knight, or a particularly obsequious toady is CREATED a bishop.

Before the law, a man is made to be the equal of his hired hand.

Except of course, he's not. C.F. the fact that Hillary Clinton is not yet under indictment.

The problem is that the simple phrase is used to foist all manner of inequality upon us. Affirmative Action is sold as an effort to make men equal, by giving ethnic and racial minorities superior rights under law. Feminism, the religion of hating men, is sold as the effort to make women equal to men.
Islam has even gotten into the act, claiming to be the religion of equality itself.

Every two-bit tinhat who wants to subjugate White Americans claims he is doing it for equality. And you, JCW, are enabling him by mindlessly and angrily demanding that we kowtow to your shibboleth of equality.

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 12:26 PM  

all kids love Law. come on and get your Law. everyone needs a Law. it's better than bad, it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs

Anonymous Eric the Red August 25, 2016 12:46 PM  

A major part of the problem is that we've allowed society to be controlled by lawyers, and especially (lawyers).

Instead of what passes for laws now, they should be written as no more than 10 pages, stating explictely what situations they cover, and explictely what situations they do NOT cover.

Instead, (and I got this long ago from some now unknown source):

'Since the time of the New Deal, it has become common practice for the actual texts of laws before Congress to devolve into gaseous, convoluted statements of aspirations, with the actual working details of legislation thrown over the transom to the executive branch, euphemistically termed "regulations". Bluntly, Congress has abdicated its duty to work the details of laws except in such cases as it is moved to jigger the tax code to reward friends, punish enemies or to direct federal contracts to its friends. Leaving the details of laws as well as their mechanization to unelected bureaucrats has become SOP, presenting a major risk to liberty.'

(back to my take):
In a reformulated traditional society, a Congress would actually have to write detailed legislation prescribing what could and could not be done, without having to turn over unfettered discretion to bureaucrats in order to decide what Congress really meant. The left especially couldn't hide behind the language of legislation; they'd actually have to put their agenda forward in plain language. Those jokers in Congress couldn't do any of it, which is why the doctrine is now largely ignored and why our liberties are in such peril.

(and more):
Make it illegal for lawyers to enter the executive or legislative branches, since they are already de-facto members of the court. The three branches of government are supposed to give us separation of powers, but practicing lawyers are automatically proponents of the judiciary. Since the law is neither moral nor logical, you can easily surmise what the hell that makes lawyers.

Lawyers are allowed to become legislators who write laws so tortured as to intents and limits, that they repeatedly have to come back in an attempt to clean up the mess. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Do I hate lawyers ??? noooooooo...

Blogger Chris Mallory August 25, 2016 12:52 PM  

"Make it illegal for lawyers to enter the executive or legislative branches, since they are already de-facto members of the court. "

I would go an additional step and bar lawyers from sitting as judges.

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis August 25, 2016 12:56 PM  

Eric the Red wrote:@62 Bellator Mortalis...

According to the parable of the talents, God does NOT create everyone equally. And for His final judgement, He will NOT find everyone equal.


As I said and quote: "Clearly some have higher IQ, some are more muscular, some have higher talents -- but all are to be equal in how the law is applied."

That is the point.

Blogger frigger611 August 25, 2016 1:12 PM  

@74 "Slavery is, in fact, STILL Constitutional. the Amendment which lawyers and judges claim outlawed it, DID NO SUCH THING. in fact, the 13th explicitly tells you exactly how you too can Lawfully own slaves, anywhere in These United States."

I re-read the 13th amendment, thinking I might've missed something. Here it is:

Amendment XIII
Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Sorry. I'm not seeing where it tells me EXACTLY HOW to own a slave, though I might permit that in theory a slave can exist if he is duly convicted (though details to assign said person to an owner or master not so clear).

Can you expound?

Anonymous Eric the Red August 25, 2016 1:13 PM  

@82 Bellator Mortalis...

And you miss my point, that it is impossible as written for such an ideal to be upheld in the real world.

That lofty principle will always be distorted over time. Nobody will be treated equally under the law, when it can always be argued that they are NOT equal and so a truly equitable jurisprudence will take all that into account.

Why do you not understand this? Either explicitly limit it, counteract it, change it, or go home, because it looks to me like the alt-right here will not be fooled by it again.

Anonymous rienzi August 25, 2016 1:13 PM  

I have lived my entire adult life in the South, more than half a century. I love the place, its customs and folkways, and have done everything I can to become a Southron. The sweet tea, pulled pork bbq, firearms, SEC football, alt-right politics, etc., are so much a part of me, that I don't even notice it any more.

HOWEVER, all I have to do is open my mouth, and what comes out is purest upper midwest. Some southern values, and mine, just don't quite "mesh" I can never be a real Southron, no matter how much I want it.

(((Ben Shapiro))) doesn't seem to know it, but he will forever be "the other". His (((tribal))) identity will forever keep him from being "American" no matter how much he should wish it,(Although he doesn't seem to want it all that damn bad.) in the same way that I can never be "Southern".

I don't tell Southrons how to run their lives, and (((Ben Shpiro))) ought to shut his f*ckin mouth when it comes to telling Americans what to do, because he isn't one.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 1:21 PM  

I look forward to a time when the Declaration retort will be laughed out of school. Of course, it was pure rhetoric and not very meaningful. Certainly it's not packed with the meaning every ascribes to it in the Current Year. The guy who wrote it was a slave-owner and white supremacist, and its most famous later proponent, Lincoln, was a white supremacist.

But none of that matters, because no one knows any of it. Because we're dreadfully ignorant. You could read a history book a week and never have a doubt. Funny enough, that's true despite the fact that they'll talk your ear off about how racist were our forefathers, up until 1960 or so. But at the same time, those racist white males created a Nation of Nations, and all the world is American, or whatever. It's a fancy piece of doublethink.

Your rhetorical counterpunch of quoting the preamble to the Constitution is good, but insufficient. I really think we're going to have to storm the intellectual citadel. Until we own the universities, the NGOs, the permanent government, and the media, they're going to win. I honestly believe that. Those are the stakes of the culture war, which has hardly yet begun, if it ever will.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 1:28 PM  

@7-Yes, that comment is very telling. We all know the left orders around the loyal opposition, and that Shapiro is more than willing to purge whom the left tells him to purge. Because he's foolish and unserious. Mainstream conservatism never learned the lesson every leftist knows: no enemies to the left, all friends to the right.

Shapiro is actually more afraid of the alt-right than the ruling class or the left. Which means he's stupid as well as foolish, because recent history is one long lesson in how evil is the left.

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 1:30 PM  

83. frigger611 August 25, 2016 1:12 PM
Sorry. I'm not seeing where it tells me EXACTLY HOW to own a slave,



except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,


there you go. it is PERFECTLY LAWFUL under the Constitution for a judge to sentence a criminal miscreant to be your indentured servant OR SLAVE. and this Constitutional Slavery would be valid *everywhere* in the United States. you read the Law and went right over the obvious meaning.

because you've been trained to not see it.

a further extrapolation is this:
the Constitution does NOT consider Slavery to be Cruel or Unusual ... because the Cruel and Unusual Punishment Clause is contained within the 8th Amendment and is part of the original Bill of Rights:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Text

therefore, the very fact that the subsequent 13th permits Slavery as a punishment ...

Anonymous wiseguy August 25, 2016 1:31 PM  

There's no need for the "alt-right" to disavow the term "conservatism" and cede it to the likes of the neocons at National Review and the Weekly Standard.

If we're using alternative right in the broad sense of the term, it would have to include actual conservatives like Pat Buchanan who were purged from the mainstream conservative movement.

Anonymous FP August 25, 2016 1:34 PM  

"At least the Alt Right has openly admitted rejecting the principles of the Declaration of Independence. "

Which modern US political party hasn't rejected it? For the GOP to hide behind the DOI now is hilarious.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 1:37 PM  

In case other people don't know how not adopting the left's "no enemies" policy works, when you purge those to your right, over which you have some control, all that remains are people exactly like you and those to your left, whom you can't control whatsoever. Shapiro prefers to be surrounded by leftists. He thinks that will somehow lead to the triumph of conservatism.

There are pitfalls to the "no enemies" policy. One major weakness of the left is that it lives inside a mind prison. Everyone who is not them is the enemy, and so is wrong and probably stupid and crazy. You don't have to listen to stupid, crazy, wrong people. But leftists can be stupid, crazy, and wrong, too. And they have a hard time correcting themselves. They seal themselves off from a lot of truth. It has led to serious intellectual degradation. That's why they can be out-argued by neocons, of all people, despite attracting all the brightest minds and most money to their side.

Blogger frigger611 August 25, 2016 1:37 PM  

@88.

OK, thanks for the explanation. I had actually gleaned what you were referencing.

I guess it would be more accurate to say that the 13th abolished the slavery system as it had been practiced for decades earlier in America (buying and selling of negroes brought on ships from Africa, etc)

but actually did not abolish slavery altogether, making allowances/exceptions as you noted.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 1:39 PM  

@87-Sorry, that should be NO friends to the right.

Blogger Gaiseric August 25, 2016 1:45 PM  

As a pedantic aside, I think the Declaration of Independence is a significant reference to all men being created equal. 1776.

Blogger VD August 25, 2016 2:05 PM  

There's no need for the "alt-right" to disavow the term "conservatism" and cede it to the likes of the neocons at National Review and the Weekly Standard.

Yes, there is. Because we know what conservatism actually means and we want nothing to do with it. We're not going down with the failures.

Blogger bob k. mando August 25, 2016 2:06 PM  

92. frigger611 August 25, 2016 1:37 PM
but actually did not abolish slavery altogether, making allowances/exceptions as you noted.


exactly.

but when is the last time you heard a lawyer or judge present the law to you in this way?

so, for a lawyer or judge to present it to you otherwise, when they should clearly know better, they make liars of themselves and mal-educate everyone else as to what the Law actually is.


and listen, i'm NOT advocating for Slavery.

as a low class White, raised in a trailer park, i have no interest in competing with wage depressing Slave labor. purely from a self interest standpoint, Slavery is of no benefit to me.

but there are LAWFUL ways to change the Law to be more in conformity to what we would wish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

Slavery has been Lawfully abolished many times, both by the edict of an unaccountable ruler ( tyranny, in the American sense ) and by Moots or other Parliamentary procedures going back before Christ.

William Wilberforce showed America how the Abolition of Slavery could be accomplished with Principle and respect for the Law.

America chose murder instead.

Blogger Gaiseric August 25, 2016 2:06 PM  

rienzi wrote:I have lived my entire adult life in the South, more than half a century. I love the place, its customs and folkways, and have done everything I can to become a Southron. The sweet tea, pulled pork bbq, firearms, SEC football, alt-right politics, etc., are so much a part of me, that I don't even notice it any more.

HOWEVER, all I have to do is open my mouth, and what comes out is purest upper midwest. Some southern values, and mine, just don't quite "mesh" I can never be a real Southron, no matter how much I want it.

My favorite story of being a Southron was when my sister decided to go visit old cemeteries in the tiny town of Hazlehurst, GA where some of our ancestors are buried from several generations ago; my more immediate ancestors having perambulated through much of the West before settling back in Texas. She got dropped off by a local driver nearby and went to go find the headstones of old family patriarchs. The driver asked her if she had a gun with her. When she said she did not, he looked at her hesitantly, and then said, "Well, you'll probably be alright." before reluctantly letting her go.

To me that whole affair sounds eminently sensible on multiple levels. When I tell that story to people who live around me here in the Midwest, they all think it sounds absolutely crazy.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 2:11 PM  

@80-Yes, but turning over unfettered discretion to bureaucrats is what the Progressive Era was all about. You don't want to go back to the bad, old days, do you? When government was prey to [shudder] politicians, rich men in tophats and monocles, big city machines, and ethnics, especially Papists. Now we run things according to Science. When have you ever heard of an intellectual abusing power?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 25, 2016 2:19 PM  

@85
@97

Southron story. Some years back there was an archeology dig way out in northern New Mexico where a little battle happened during the 1860's war, in an area called Glorieta. The scientists stumbled over a small graveyard, and were duly respectful but they did some excavation and determined it was mainly Southern, the Texas Mounted Rifles and others.

Then some people from Virginia showed up. They were there to work on identifying the grave of one of their kin who was known to have perished in the fight. The archeologists helped them out, eventually an ID was made, and the Virginians duly went through the legalities to remove whatever remained so that they could take that man's bones back to the plot waiting for him in Virginia like 150 years later.

People I was working with at the time that was in the news thought it was nuts. "Who cares after all that time"? I'm not Southron, but I do understand kin and that's what kin do, even 150 years later.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 25, 2016 2:23 PM  

@48 Tamquam

So we have the descendants of Asian immigrants being called "bananas", because they are yellow on the outside but "white" inside and "oreos" who are black on the outside but "white" on the inside. And what am I to make of the kid born of Korean parents adopted by a black family who was culturally black through and through?
---

Since they name white people like that wigger, he must be a kigger.

Another one is Apple - an Native American who is red on the outside, white on the inside.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 2:23 PM  

@84-Your use of "equitable" gets me to thinking of a possible defect in our language, or how we use it, that confuses people into thinking Equality Before the Law is a good thing, or a possible thing. "Equity" is by definition "fairness" or "impartiality." In the same vein, "inequitous" means "unfair." See, for instance, how the Court of Chancery is a court of equity, which is distinct from formal law, but is meant to be just nevertheless. I don't know where all this comes from etymologically, but it isn't from the same place as Equality, and definitely not Current Year Equality.

It's only fair that the law be applied to everyone equitably, by definition. But not for it to be applied equally, because that doesn't make sense. Because the law is full of discrimination. The law is discrimination, in a sense. And there will always be more differences between people than similarities amongst them within it. I consider that inevitable.

When you say "no one is above the law," that doesn't have much of anything to do with equality. Except insofar as everyone is equally not above the law. Well, okay.

Blogger Ingot9455 August 25, 2016 2:24 PM  

@88 Just to add on, the 13th Amendment, just as you describe, is what is used to sentence people to hard labor, to working on a chain gang, and to pay less than minimum wage to prison workers. Wikipedia tells me that in Arizona, all able-bodied inmates are required to work.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 25, 2016 2:27 PM  

@59 James Dixon

> Shapiro called Trump supporters toothless rednecks

If he had the guts to say that to my face I'd do my best to ensure that it wasn't only Trump supporters that were toothless.
---

Can you provide lil Ben with a booster seat?

Anonymous wiseguy August 25, 2016 3:25 PM  

"Yes, there is. Because we know what conservatism actually means and we want nothing to do with it. We're not going down with the failures."

Who is "we?" I could be wrong, but I don't recall all the paleocons and the like rejecting conservatism. Some, yes, but are the ones who haven't no longer part of the alt-right? Did the "alt-right" already reach the purging stage?

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 4:10 PM  

@104-Ideologues are always at the purging stage.

Anonymous SciVo August 25, 2016 5:23 PM  

Many Diaspora Jews appear incapable of grasping authoritarianism as serfdom instead of pogrom. So they freak out over nationalism, being literally unable to tell the difference between the separate moral spheres of Authority, Purity, and Group Loyalty. I take them as individuals; but one I don't know, I'll assume to support tyranny.

Blogger tublecane August 25, 2016 5:33 PM  

@106-I think you posted about the same thing elsewhere, and I'll answer the same way: Israel. Diaspora Jews "get" Israel, so they get nationalism. They just know they wouldn't be on top in nations other than Israel, so they pretend not to understand it.

Blogger Ed August 25, 2016 5:36 PM  

Gettysburg Address was in November 1863, not 1864.

Anonymous SciVo August 25, 2016 5:47 PM  

Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen wrote:Law and race are intertwined, like face and personality.

I can't quite put it into words, but my resentment at the growth of the regulatory state has become a resentment of Jews. It couldn't happen without their lawyers.

So I have a very complicated emotional relationship with their tribe.

Anonymous SciVo August 25, 2016 5:59 PM  

@107 tublecane:

I refine my beliefs by restating them. Words both create and are created by thoughts; it goes both ways. So as Vox Popoli is one of my philosophical laboratories, you will see me say variations and welcome pushback.

So I simply disagree, on two counts. If a Jew groks nationalism and hasn't made aliyah, then he's likely to be alt-right! And for the ones that don't grok nationalism, their conflation of it with authoritarianism is so consistent and transparent that it's eerie. They clearly can't tell how they're being perceived.

Blogger SultanOfSuede August 25, 2016 9:49 PM  

The alt-right has been winning. Even Clinton ended up saying "white nationalism." This to me is a verbal Rubicon that cable and the establishment have crossed several times in the past week.

Words shape reality. Get people to "white nationalism" instead of just "white supremacism," you've already won. Proles are dumb, but they are still shaped by language. More importantly, writers on the topic, no matter their allegiance, are forced into giving their readers a broader mental space in which to understand us.

Slippages are abounding as of late.

Blogger LP9 Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra August 25, 2016 10:08 PM  

I knew Ben would and could not let this go and why doesn't he want me to have my video games...Very concise, succinct words for Cathy Young, she needed to be addressed. Ben and Cathy should be willing to sit down with or have a friendly debate with Vox but that is their loss. Ben is held by purse strings, Cathy is unable to be reached in a substantive form.

Forgive me in advance, I still find both Ben and Cathy as deceptive.

Anonymous Avalanche August 25, 2016 11:41 PM  

"The conflation between tweeting hook-nosed Jew cartoons at Jews and fighting against the scourge of political correctness, which prevents honest discussions of serious issues, actually damages the cause of political incorrectness...."

Wait wait! You mean that PoS Eric Holder was taunting Whites to have "honest discussions" about the JEWS, not the blacks?!? Who'da thunk it!?

Blogger tublecane August 26, 2016 1:24 AM  

@110-Jews not understanding non-Jewish nationalism might not be mere hypocrisy. Maybe they're engaged in unconscious doublethink, or cognitive dissonance, revolving around the Eternal Gas Chamber, haunting them in suspended animation. Or Cossacks riding them down, and Arabs blowing them up, but mostly gas chambers.

Nationalism for me, because gas chambers. But not for thee, because gas chambers.

As usual, they're special. Because gas chambers.

Blogger Barry White August 26, 2016 1:41 AM  

Ben is a zionest peice of shit

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2016 2:39 AM  

Avalanche wrote:"The conflation between tweeting hook-nosed Jew cartoons at Jews and fighting against the scourge of political correctness, which prevents honest discussions of serious issues, actually damages the cause of political incorrectness...."

Wait wait! You mean that PoS Eric Holder was taunting Whites to have "honest discussions" about the JEWS, not the blacks?!? Who'da thunk it!?


He says that as if Political Correctness weren't invented by Jews, developed by Jews, enforced by Jews, at the behest of Jews so that Jews will not have to explain themselves.

Blogger Demonic Professor El August 26, 2016 9:38 AM  

This got me to thinking. When you said Shapiro's a non-Western lawyer pretending to stand for the US, it reminded me of Gandhi, who was raised in England and became a barrister there. When in South Africa, he became interested in Indian rights/sovereignty, ultimately becoming an Indian nationalist, but based on Western principles.

Gandhi admired Western civilization, possibly the most, and knew he was a British "citizen" - but he ultimately knew that India was his home and worked to implement his admiration of the West there.

Shapiro is no Gandhi...

Anonymous Chimpout Truthout August 26, 2016 4:53 PM  

First, Hector St. John de Crèvecoeur presented the "melting pot" image of America--What then is the American, this new man? He is either a European, or the descendant of a European, hence that strange mixture of blood, which you will find in no other country. I could point out to you a family whose grandfather was an Englishman, whose wife was Dutch, whose son married a French woman, and whose present four sons have now four wives of different nations....Here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labors and posterity will one day cause changes in the world.

Second, in United States v. Wong Kim Ark (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a child born in the United States of Chinese citizens, who had residence in the United States, automatically became a U.S. citizen. This decision established an important precedent in its interpretation of the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.

Third, Congress was granted by Congress to set the criteria for citizenship.

Fourth, Americans are mutts. They are white, black, Asian, and Native, with various mixtures.

Facts...

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts