ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, August 08, 2016

It's more convincing if you don't lie

Some of Donald Trump's critics don't realize that being "a man of the people" is about supporting those people's interests, not lying about your background and pretending to have worked your way up from the bottom:
Wall Street Journal deputy editorial page editor Bret Stephens told CNNs’ Fareed Zakaria that Donald Trump’s campaign is “increasingly a vision of the privileges of a white ethnic bloc.” Stephens warned Trump has turned the Republican party into the “white party” and is doubtful the it can reclaim the principle of opportunity and the “right to rise” following a Trump loss.

“It’s basically increasingly a vision of the privileges of a white ethnic bloc who he is speaking to,” Stephens said of the Trump campaign. “If the Republican party essentially becomes the white party, it is going to be the death of it.”

Stephens fought back against the argument that anti-Trump Republicans are elitists living in a bubble.

Stephens said he wished he was born into a rich family entrenched in New York real estate and the privileges that comes along with that. Instead, he said, he “started at the bottom” and any achievements he has made were based on merit.

“This is the standard line of the Trump side of the party, that us who oppose him are just a bunch of elites who live in the Acela corridor in this bubble of unimaginable wealth,” Stephens said to his co-panelist, Trump surrogate Emily Miller. “I wish I had been born into an extremely wealthy New York real estate family and been given multimillion dollar loans to get my start in life. I started at the bottom like so many of us did and to the extent that I achieved anything I think it’s on merit.”

Stephens, however, was born in New York to a chemical company executive and attended boarding school at the Middlesex School in Massachusetts. He later attended the London School of Economics.
Stephens is not only lying about himself, he's wrong. The only hope the Republicans have of survival is to become the white party, shut down immigration, and start deporting the post-1965 wavers. Due to the combination of demographics and white people opposed to white interests, it's entirely possible that if Donald Trump does not win, no Republican will ever be president again.

Not all whites favor small government. But look around the world. White Americans are the only people who favor it. That means the Republican Party, with its current ideology, cannot possibly win in any polity that does not consist of predominantly white American voters. It would have to become party more akin to the British Tories or Angela Merkel's Christian Democrats, or accept permanent opposition status.

Being a good cuckservative, Stephens probably favors the latter. What could be more satisfying than the certainty of knowing you can remain perfectly principled, secure in the assurance of your noble defeat.

CORRECTION: I stand corrected. Stephens (((Erlich))) is not a cuckservative, he's just another media Jew who is opposed to a white Republican party because a white Republican party would reliably prioritize American interests over Jewish interests. As I've repeatedly predicted, ideology is dead. It's all identity politics now.

On a tangential note, we'll know America is no longer the premier global power when the Erlich-Stephens of the world start changing their names to Wang, Li, and Zhang.

Labels: ,

153 Comments:

Blogger JACIII August 08, 2016 4:17 AM  

These cucks have a lot of nerve talking about privilege. Their fondest desire is that Trump lose so they can blame a Hillary presidency on the unwashed who dared to go against their picked lackeys.

Blogger Tom K. August 08, 2016 4:22 AM  

What BLM considers "white privilege" and Stephens pretends he doesn't see, is not so much white privilege, but green. Money. And the more you have of it the more privilege you can experience.

I was raised working class military at the time when you had to shop on base, especially stateside, because your father didn't make enough to afford to shop on the local economy. Even stateside all the kids attending school on base had clothing chosen from the limited selection at the BX.

Growing up in the 60s, I knew there was an entire world of special favors and treatment for kids my age that I would never experience because my family didn't have the money to buy into it.

Was I bitter? Resentful? Angry and ready to torch cars because I was denied the privileges that money can by? Of course not!

C'est la vie! That is life. And life is not fair and the only privilege is green.

Blogger Krul August 08, 2016 4:24 AM  

That's right, cucks. Keep talking about "white privilege". The more you do, the more support and credibility you lose among non-self-hating whites.

Anonymous Makeshift August 08, 2016 4:34 AM  

"start deporting the post-1965 wavers"

Is that something that you feel is even likely to happen?

Blogger haus frau August 08, 2016 4:41 AM  

White privilege" is just a term that marks out any white who has already given up the moral high ground to the enemy. Im sure he thinks pointing out their "privilege" is certain to have those bad Trump supporting whites stammering apologies for their existence.

Blogger Phillip George August 08, 2016 4:43 AM  

Thirty years ago I decided it was better to be poor by comparison in a first world country than rich by comparisons in a third world country. Rhodesia was rich, Zimbabwe is poor. An honest survey of BLM supporters might just conclude that "white expertise" will bring in the tide that lifts every ship in the harbour.

Who cares who throws the economy a life raft? What passes as equality usually isn't. If people were actually color blind, there wouldn't actually be a case against a white leader being white. But there is, so we aren't, so live with it.

Blogger Markku August 08, 2016 4:43 AM  

They can see where the wind is blowing, and they know that they have bet their entire political careers on being cucks to the progressives. They know that if this movement can replace the top of the Republican party, it will throw them out in disgust no matter how they beg. So, why wouldn't they cuck the hell out of it? They have nothing to lose, and they might possibly have a little bit to gain.

What you did in Real-Time Strategy games of ye olden times is, when you knew you were going to lose, you made your last stand. You scrapped all your buildings, created a final army, and threw it at the enemy. It was the only play left. And I've seen it work once.

Anonymous Icicle August 08, 2016 4:46 AM  

I don't give a fuck if the guy is rich. What is more important is what he is spending his wealth on. I'm looking at you, Soros.

I no more blame the guy born in Beverly Hills than I do the trailer park. Just (bad) luck of the draw.

Blogger Markku August 08, 2016 4:48 AM  

All those connections, all those favors, all those tit-for-tats, GONE. If this movement wins. It's an existential threat to them. They will be reduced to nothing.

Anonymous Steve-waa August 08, 2016 4:49 AM  

Brett Stephens isn't a cuckservatve. Brett Stephens is a jew who hates the Celtic/Germanic Donald Trump and all of Trump's European American supporters. Brett Stephen's hatred of Donald Trump is based on Jewish hatred of European Caucasian people, and hatred of European Americans having a voice as an ethnic block in politics.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 4:51 AM  

Is that something that you feel is even likely to happen?

No. I think violent ethnic and ideological cleansing, civil war, and eventual partition into multiple collections of states is much more likely.

Anonymous Eric the Red August 08, 2016 4:57 AM  

Those who rail against so-called white privilege want to replace it with white slavery. Whites are supposed to produce the best of white civilization while benefiting from none of it, as it all goes to the brown leeches instead.

Whites are the only race to have set up a system based on meritocracy and earned success. All men are flawed and no system is perfect, but to the extent that it worked, it was optimal and it was colorblind.

Anonymous Dyskord August 08, 2016 5:00 AM  

The true dichotomy of America is starkly represented by Clinton and Trump.
Clinton is running as a peace time president. Pushing social change and ideology as her platform. To her and her supporters America and the world is in a time of great peace and prosperity. More immigration, more Free Trade, more socialist policies are their goal because despite the evidence to the contrary they don't honestly believe that America or the Global economy is in dire straits. Things have been fine so things will continue to be fine.
Its why Hillary is pushing the woman card and the media are so invested in her. She represents the continuation of the peace time policies they adore.
Trump is running as a war time candidate. He pushes Law and Order, Fiscal responsibility, the halt of immigration etc
He speaks of an America in peril. He speaks of the threats and consequences of irresponsible leadership and policies. he offers tough solutions for tough problems and uses reality and not ideology as his platform.

Clinton Americans believe that the America is at peace and any and all problems can be solved with a hug or Western Civilization taking the blame.
Trump Americans believe that America is either in a state of war or on the precipice of war.
The fundamental differences are stark. Those who oppose Trump do so because he threatens their belief in the continuation of their precious peace. Its another reason the RINOS and Cuckservatives fear Trump. They like the Clinton Americans do not believe America needs a war time candidate.

Anonymous Icicle August 08, 2016 5:05 AM  

I like them droning on and on about white privilege.

You haven't seen privilege until you've seen African kleptocrat privilege.
Or Indian caste system privilege.
Or Jewish networking privilege.
Or Latin American familial privilege.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 08, 2016 5:06 AM  

So Mr Stephens is a racial theorist, I'm sure that will work well for him. He should double down then

Blogger Ezekiel August 08, 2016 5:47 AM  

Makeshift wrote:"start deporting the post-1965 wavers"

Is that something that you feel is even likely to happen?

They'll be lucky if we only go so far back as 1965, or if deportation is the worst we do.

Anonymous Alice De Goon August 08, 2016 5:57 AM  

Clinton Americans believe that the America is at peace and any and all problems can be solved with a hug or Western Civilization taking the blame.

Speaking of Leftists whistling in the whirlwind, check out the drivel spouted by this British pudge:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/aug/04/jack-urwin-we-dont-need-to-be-the-men-our-grandfathers-were

I can see this man's Ancient Roman counterpart during the last waning days of the empire, sitting on a couch waiting for a slave to deliver his next plate of sparrow's livers. He clucks disdainfully at the rabble of the city, who are still proud of their grand and militant past. As he lifts 2 of his three chins to slide a chunk of melon into his mouth, he scoffs at the unenlightened and ignorant masses. "How can they celebrate warriors and conquerors? Such ill-bred, violent men! Surely the time for such indolent behavior is past! The Pax Romana and the bread and circuses will last forever!"

Two seconds later, a Visigoth bursts in through the door and plants three feet of steel in between the third and second fold of Jackius Urwinicus' belly fat. Then the Visigoth starts raping Jackius' wife right in front of him. As the life ebbs from Jackius' overfed body, a tear rolls down his pudgy face, as he realizes that he'll probably die before he has the chance to fap to the arousing sight in front of him.

Okay, I admit I'm no scholar and I probably got a lot of the historical details wrong in my little story. Pudgicus Urwinicus actually managing to attract a wife, for starters....

Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 6:03 AM  

The only hope the Republicans have of survival is to become the white party, shut down immigration, and start deporting the post-1965 wavers.

This is effectively impossibile. Even if you could somehow pass an amendment that eliminated birthright citizenship, it would not apply retroactively. You could get it done with a compliant Supreme Court willing to overule basic concepts of law, but since there are currently zero votes for such a strategy that would be a decades-long project at best. It's doubtful that any qualified SCOTUS candidate would ever vote for retroactively stripping the citizenship of citizens by birth or even naturalized citizens.

Blogger Lazarus August 08, 2016 6:14 AM  

we'll know America is no longer the premier global power when the Erlich-Stephens of the world start changing their names to Wang, Li, and Zhang.

Solomon Li and his ilk will have 55 ethnic minorities to agitate.

Mongol Lives Matter!

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 6:16 AM  

Even if you could somehow pass an amendment that eliminated birthright citizenship, it would not apply retroactively.

Muh Constitution!

If a tax law can be applied retroactively, a citizenship law can be too.

That being said, the real reason it won't happen is because America's nationalists are still too naive and occupied with waiting for someone to magically save them. This is normal, and this is why these matters tend to resolve themselves the usual way.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 6:17 AM  

I can see this man's Ancient Roman counterpart during the last waning days of the empire....

Fantastique! You, sir, have a gift.

Blogger Gordon August 08, 2016 6:23 AM  

My goodness, who would have predicted that the Supremes would vote to enshrine the murder of unborn children as not only legal, but a right? Or that they would vote to make mandatory the purchase of insurance?

Courts know which way the winds blow. They are very good at finding justifications for decisions. There is a reason the word "justification" exists.

Blogger Stilicho August 08, 2016 6:35 AM  

@18 why do you think the normal legislative or judicial process need be involved? The ship named "Rule of Law" has sailed. We weren't on board.

Anonymous Icicle August 08, 2016 6:39 AM  

On a tangential note, we'll know America is no longer the premier global power when the Erlich-Stephens of the world start changing their names to Wang, Li, and Zhang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

The Jews have a long tradition in China, dating back to at least the Song Dynasty.

Blogger Stilicho August 08, 2016 6:48 AM  

@24 are there any articles discussing their shared Sino-Judean ethics and principles? The proposition that all people are natural Chinese who are just waiting for the Emperor/Politbureau to rule them? That soil and it's inhabitants magically become Chinese once political control is ceded to Beijing? Good comedy is rare.

Blogger Leo Little Book in Shenzhen August 08, 2016 6:52 AM  

The Edomite "Jew" always hates the Aryan race he abandoned for strange wives, like the light he abandoned for darkness.

Brown envies white. And envy is murder, since Cain and Abel.

Blogger Rantor August 08, 2016 6:56 AM  

Talking to a guy last night who worked on the Jeb! campaign. During that brief time he had dinner with a former Cong Rep and Clinton crime family came up. The rep said that when impeachment was underway, Republicans had found a lot more crime by Clinton's, but didn't want to upset people's faith in the system. They naively thought the whole truth would be too much. So they gave us minimal effort and failed to win conviction in the Senate. The Republicans hid the worst of Clinton's crimes.

Also he mentioned carpet lint on the front of Vince Foster's clothing and face. Indicating his body had been face down on a carpet somewhere before appearing in a park...

More evidence that Republicans are weak Cuckservatives unwilling to win in a fight for cultural survival. They failed to impeach, hid the worst crimes, and the Clintons are still here, still running a crime family. And even now they are unwilling to publicly tell the people the truth about the Clintons.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 6:56 AM  

are there any articles discussing their shared Sino-Judean ethics and principles?

David Goldman aka Spengler has already penned one. There may be others.

Blogger GAHCindy August 08, 2016 7:10 AM  

I don't understand how inherited money is a bad thing. I stand to inherit precisely squat, plus an old foot-operated sewing machine, and that doesn't make me more virtuous, just less experienced with money because I never had any. I don't view inherited money as a crime, but a sign that a person has been raised by someone who could teach them about managing money and building things, rather than destroying. Seems to me this country could use a leader with some experience in keeping a good thing going.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 08, 2016 7:14 AM  

Wall Street Journal deputy editorial page editor Bret Stephens told CNNs’ Fareed Zakaria

Fareed Zakaria! Why in hell should I listen to anything anyone has to say who browns his nose in that quarter?

Anonymous Broken Arrow August 08, 2016 7:30 AM  

Inheritance is frowned upon in the US because nearly everyone implicitly accepts karma as real.

Anonymous old man in a villa August 08, 2016 7:48 AM  

I grew up in a family that while working class and of limited means had one inheritance that was priceless. The streets, towns and even the county in which we lived all bore the names of my ancestors who first arrived on this continent almost two hundred years before it became the United States. I could tell you their names, the battles the fought in, from Trenton and Monmouth to Fredericksburg and the Kasserine Pass where their blood was spilled and I lived on a piece of property, while small, that had passed down through family hands for 12 generations. Did we have a fortune, no, no mansions, not speedboats or vacations to Europe, but everywhere I looked I could see the ghosts of my forefathers.

I am not nor have I ever been ashamed of having that legacy and of passing it on to my own children. My enemies can whinge and whine all they like about our white privilege from their pied a terre in Manhattan while my sons and I work the land, raise our cattle, chickens and hogs with red necks and rough hands and gloat knowing with a certainty that they didn't build this, we did.

Blogger Jim August 08, 2016 7:51 AM  

CORRECTION: I stand corrected. Stephens (((Erlich))) is not a cuckservative, he's just another media Jew who is opposed to a white Republican party because a white Republican party would reliably prioritize American interests over Jewish interests.

I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish). It seems the same as black hatred of "white privilege." For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media? Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests" and how is this ANY different than an SJWs claim of a "patriarchy" of oppression?

For the record, I'm currently on my 3rd Vox book. I finished TIA, and SJWs Always Lie and JUST started "Cuckservative." The first 2 I loved.

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 7:51 AM  

Trump might not be the best messenger for that message. If the polls are legitimate, he's getting less of the white vote than Romney.

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 7:53 AM  

(and for the record, I'm not Jewish).

You're going to have to upload pictures of yourself eating pork bbq just to verify that.

Blogger Leo Little Book in Shenzhen August 08, 2016 7:55 AM  

Altruism is just as important as IQ.

Unless you think high-IQ serial killers are a good thing to have around.

Blogger Jim August 08, 2016 7:56 AM  

You're going to have to upload pictures of yourself eating pork bbq just to verify that.

Given I haven't done anything to hide my identity, a couple clicks and google searches will get you everything you need to know about me. Feel free.

Blogger Jim August 08, 2016 7:59 AM  

@36 Aggregate IQs of a group are highly correlated with that groups success in a number of social and fiscal measurements; including its crime rate.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 7:59 AM  

> Is that something that you feel is even likely to happen?

If the white race is going to continue to exist it will have to happen. Whether it happens in the entire US or merely parts of it is another matter.

> This is effectively impossibile. Even if you could somehow pass an amendment that eliminated birthright citizenship, it would not apply retroactively.

Identity politics is might makes right writ large. You do the math.

> You could get it done with a compliant Supreme Court willing to overule basic concepts of law,

Which is what we currently have. But what makes you think any of that is going to matter when the existence of an entire race is on the line. This will be settled the way it's always been settled, with blood.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 8:04 AM  

> I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish). I

Because pointing out that someone is acting in his tribe's best interest is know hatred. Good to know.

> For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media?

Because there are lots of subgroups with higher IQ's than Jews.

> Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests"

Because there obviously is.

> Unless you think high-IQ serial killers are a good thing to have around.

That would depend on who they kill, now wouldn't it? James Bond is a good example of a (fictional) high-IQ serial killer.

Blogger Leo Little Book in Shenzhen August 08, 2016 8:07 AM  

including its crime rate.

Meaning, smart psychopaths screw people in ways that are either aren't illegal or don't get punished.

The truth shows up in GDP underperformance relative to nominal IQ. Wealth is a function of trust.

Blogger Jim August 08, 2016 8:13 AM  

> I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish). I

Because pointing out that someone is acting in his tribe's best interest is know hatred. Good to know.


It's possible this was me reading into these statements. While it certainly SEEMS that way; I'll try not to do that in the future.

> For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media?

Because there are lots of subgroups with higher IQ's than Jews.


Perhaps. Name one.

> Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests"

Because there obviously is.


Nope. Don't think so. If it's true it's certainly NOT obvious. I suppose that could have been the same a feminist would have said to a denial of Patriarchy.

Anonymous Frankenstein McBadperson August 08, 2016 8:14 AM  

"and hatred of European Americans having a voice as an ethnic block in politics."

I hate to be a spelling/grammar Nazi, but when people are making good points, I feel duty-bound to correct their sp/gr errors so they don't seem uneducated when they're making good points. Which will serve to enhance their effectiveness, it's not an ego thing.

In this context, it's "bloc" not "block".

Blogger Jim August 08, 2016 8:15 AM  

The truth shows up in GDP underperformance relative to nominal IQ. Wealth is a function of trust.

I wouldn't mind an accessible reference.

Blogger Leo Little Book in Shenzhen August 08, 2016 8:20 AM  

La Griffe du Lion, Smart Fraction Theory II

Or just collaborate with anyone who's not altruistic.

Jews exhibit predatory insular favoritism and converso hyper Progressivism, not collective rational self interest.

Blogger Rusty Fife August 08, 2016 8:23 AM  

Jim wrote:

I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish).


Funny, when I first read the sentence I read "Why do the Jews hate whites".

There isn't any hate; just noticing. Current SJW rhetoric does equate pulling the wool off your eyes with hatred; that's only because the Father of Lies can't handle Truth.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 8:24 AM  

> Perhaps. Name one.

The subject has come up here before: Episcopalians.

> Nope. Don't think so. If it's true it's certainly NOT obvious.

Jews are approximately 2% of the US population. What percentage of the Supreme Court are jewish? What percentage of the media? What percentage of finance? Aren't those textbook examples of "disparate impact"?

Anonymous Frankenstein McBadperson August 08, 2016 8:25 AM  

"why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media? Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests" and how is this ANY different than an SJWs claim of a "patriarchy" of oppression?"

Because we're not fucking blind men.

Michelangelo, Titian, Shakespeare, Galileo, Copernicus, Archimedes, Aeschylus, Newton, Homer, Cicero, Plato, Aristotle, Francis Bacon, Michael Faraday, I could go on. And on.

Pick out the Jew.

They MUST be smarter than us, right? Right?

Blogger rumpole5 August 08, 2016 8:33 AM  

Re: deportation & "likely to happen" l am sure that the average Frenchman, at the point where Louis XVII called an Estates General to deal with some fiscal issue, could not, in his wildest imagination come up with what was soon to come.
In our day, the left's continual cranking back against almost every standard beloved American value has been like the cranking back of a huge catapult spring. If all of the repressed disgust, anger, and resentment of the white American majority (including white accuturated "Hispanics") is released over a short period of time, such will likely produce astonishing results.

Anonymous The Man In The Know August 08, 2016 8:34 AM  

I recommend reading this thread on the My Posting Career on that (((group))) to learn more.

Anonymous Frankenstein McBadperson August 08, 2016 8:35 AM  

"dating back to at least the Song Dynasty."

Man, do I hate this new-fangled transliteration. It's the SUNG dynasty, goddammit! Now go read some Su Tung-p'o, not Su Shih (same guy).

Anonymous BigGayKorreanBBQ August 08, 2016 9:00 AM  

I started at the bottom...born in New York to a chemical company executive and attended boarding school at the Middlesex School in Massachusetts. He later attended the London School of Economics

He meant he was a bottom for other guys at the boarding school. Classic gay jew mistake.

Is that something that you feel is even likely to happen?

The only alternative is to become Brazil. With the help of jewish bolshiviks Moa removed 100 million of his own people.

White privilege" is just a term that marks out any white who has already given up the moral high ground to the enemy.

Everything said about white privilege has been said about jews the 200+ times they have been kicked out of nations and the one time they were kept from leaving. Seven year old white coal breaker boys worked in mines to help feed their families, but they didn't have White Man Privilege until those that grew old had their taxes pay for Puerto Ricans in PR to collect social security disability for NO SPEAK ENGLISH.

historical details wrong in my little story. Pudgicus Urwinicus actually managing to attract a wife, for starters

While in todays world he would practice all you can eat buffet game, he had slavery game at his disposal.

My goodness, who would have predicted that the Supremes would vote to enshrine the murder of unborn children as not only legal

BTW the marriage penalty is now double. http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2016/08/01/irs-increases-marriage-penalty-unmarried-cohabitants-to-get-twice-the-mortgage-interest-deduction/#7951a29014c8

The Jews have a long tradition in China, dating back to at least the Song Dynasty.

So that's where the rice size stereotype comes from.

race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions

They have no creativity, name one new scam jews have come up with since Martin Luther wrote his book? BTW Einstein stole relativity from an Italian scientist.

You're going to have to upload pictures of yourself eating pork bbq just to verify that.

I have seen gay jews eat bacon before, Ben Shapiro says its only the godless c#cksucking bacon eating jews that are bad.

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 9:06 AM  

I don't understand how a Jewish persons anti-trumpism could be due to Jewish interest. Donald Tramp's daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren are Jewish.

Blogger Leo Little Book in Shenzhen August 08, 2016 9:15 AM  

The Edomites interpret Trump as a threat to their Prog elite overrepresentation, whereas actually he's their last hope for bloodless tolerance.

Same story with Jesus.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 08, 2016 9:16 AM  

It's doubtful that any qualified SCOTUS candidate would ever vote for retroactively stripping the citizenship of citizens by birth or even naturalized citizens.

You might want to Google "Demjanjuk." The United States has stripped citizenship from people who lied about past Nazi activities. Odd, though, we don't have a counterpart for Middle Easterners who lied about participation in genocide against Christians.

As for Stephens, he represents the most grotesque neoconservative element of the WSJ. He's never met a Middle Eastern war he didn't support, or thought the United States border should be closed for any reason. He is a dual Israeli citizen, and Anglicized his name to hide his motivation for kneejerk support of his true homeland.

Anonymous BGKB August 08, 2016 9:17 AM  

can't understand the hatred of Jews...Funny, when I first read the sentence I read "Why do the Jews hate whites".

They actually do hate people that can achieve things on merit because it threatens them. The record companies held off on innovation for so long because jews had it locked down, that a computer company took over the digital music business. Martha Stewart became a big player with no jewish help. Trump beat jews at the NYC real estate game until he had to compete with 100+ jews joining a Political Action Committee to pool their funds to get set asides for all.

If the white race is going to continue to exist it will have to happen. Whether it happens in the entire US or merely parts of it is another

Jews are shitting 3rd worlders on every white nation. Its a bad plan for them as there will be no one to oppose the NOT SEES because ever nation that matters will be NOT SEE.

Because there are lots of subgroups with higher IQ's than Jews...Perhaps. Name one.

Who kept jews from leaving instead of kicking them out like 200+ other times?

Blogger CarpeOro August 08, 2016 9:22 AM  

@Jim

"I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish). It seems the same as black hatred of "white privilege." For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media? Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests" and how is this ANY different than an SJWs claim of a "patriarchy" of oppression?"

Just a minor point, but did you read what you wrote and did you think about it? Consider the damage done by the current business, finance and media elite to the culture and country. Having an out-sized representation in these areas compared to the portion of the population would make any ethnic group look like enemies of society and the nation. Oh, and you forgot to mention the key to it all - over-representation in politics.

Blogger praetorian August 08, 2016 9:24 AM  

Perhaps. Name one.

East Asians. Don't be retarded.

Nope. Don't think so. If it's true it's certainly NOT obvious.

Allow me to quote an earlier commenter: "why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media."

Read "The Culture of Critique". The comments section here isn't going to convince you of anything, nor are you going to virtue-signal us into not noticing that nearly every time a "white" starts in about white privilege, its a jew.

This country isn't your, goy...

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:27 AM  

Donald Tramp's daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren are Jewish.

Presumably because she's not genetically Jewish and neither are the kids by Jewish law.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:28 AM  

Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests" and how is this ANY different than an SJWs claim of a "patriarchy" of oppression?"

Because we know there is. Because the one exists and the other doesn't.

Blogger praetorian August 08, 2016 9:30 AM  

Would you rather live in 105 IQ North Korea or 98 IQ Denmark?

IQ fetishist usually don't have a high enough IQ to recognize the limits of high IQ.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:34 AM  

Perhaps. Name one.

White Americans. The Han Chinese. The Japanese. The Scandinavians. The Germans.

Jews have an average IQ below 100.

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 9:35 AM  

If the mother converts to Judaism she is just ad Jewish as a woman born Jewish. Her children are Jewish according yo Jewish law. The biblical Ruth was a convert and she was the ancestress of king David.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 9:37 AM  

I am not a big fan wrote:Even if you could somehow pass an amendment that eliminated birthright citizenship, it would not apply retroactively. You could get it done with a compliant Supreme Court willing to overule basic concepts of law, but since there are currently zero votes for such a strategy that would be a decades-long project at best. It's doubtful that any qualified SCOTUS candidate would ever vote for retroactively stripping the citizenship of citizens by birth or even naturalized citizens.

What on earth makes you think there will even BE a Supreme Court when the time comes?

We're not talking about lawsuits here.

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 9:39 AM  

Vox, you might be (((Vox))):

From Slate:

Supposedly, Jews are deficient in visio-spatial skills, possibly because their brains allot extra space for verbal intelligence. That might explain the average Ashkenazi Jewish score of 122 on verbal IQ tests.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 9:40 AM  

Jim wrote:For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media?
So you've swallowed the "Of course we're your masters, we're better than you" line, eh?

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:40 AM  

If the mother converts to Judaism she is just ad Jewish as a woman born Jewish.

Jewish law isn't genetic science. You can call her a unicorn if you want. It still won't make her Chinese.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:41 AM  

Vox, you might be (((Vox)))

Except for the fact that I know my genetic background, so there are no mights or maybes.

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 9:42 AM  

CORRECTION: I stand corrected. Stephens (((Erlich))) is not a cuckservative, he's just another media Jew who is opposed to a white Republican party because a white Republican party would reliably prioritize American interests over Jewish interests.

or maybe he just hates European whites? seems like every time I see what seems to be a white looking person complaining about "White privilege" I look a little closer and its always a kike.

Blogger VD August 08, 2016 9:43 AM  

For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media?

Because their IQ advantage isn't high enough to explain it. Even if you limit it to US-resident Ashkenazi Jews, their IQ is lower than the Chinese, the Episcopalian WASPs, and other subgroups.

Blogger Escoffier August 08, 2016 9:46 AM  

I am not a big fan wrote:The only hope the Republicans have of survival is to become the white party, shut down immigration, and start deporting the post-1965 wavers.

This is effectively impossibile. Even if you could somehow pass an amendment that eliminated birthright citizenship, it would not apply retroactively. You could get it done with a compliant Supreme Court willing to overule basic concepts of law, but since there are currently zero votes for such a strategy that would be a decades-long project at best. It's doubtful that any qualified SCOTUS candidate would ever vote for retroactively stripping the citizenship of citizens by birth or even naturalized citizens.


To say something is impossible today is to say that our enemies have control of the levers of power. You do understand that this can change, yes?

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 9:47 AM  

From Wikipedia (I know, I know)

One observational basis for inferring that Ashkenazi Jews have high intelligence is their prevalence in intellectually demanding fields. While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Ashkenazi Jewish descent,[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century,[2][3] 25% of Fields Medal winners,[4] 25% of ACM Turing Award winners,[2] 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.[4]

Of the five data points listed above, how many of them are susceptible to being gamed by nepotism and in group preference? I don't know enough about any of them to have an idea.

Blogger Escoffier August 08, 2016 9:52 AM  

GAHCindy wrote:I don't understand how inherited money is a bad thing. I stand to inherit precisely squat, plus an old foot-operated sewing machine, and that doesn't make me more virtuous, just less experienced with money because I never had any. I don't view inherited money as a crime, but a sign that a person has been raised by someone who could teach them about managing money and building things, rather than destroying. Seems to me this country could use a leader with some experience in keeping a good thing going.

And yet Cathy there is something uniquely soul destroying anout unearned wealth. One of my first jobs when I was twelve was as a caddy at a fairly prestigious golf club in Illinois and I can say that even to my twelve year old eyes the difference between the self made men and the trust fund babies was almost beyond belief.

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 9:53 AM  

47. Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 8:24 AM
> Perhaps. Name one.

The subject has come up here before: Episcopalians.

> Nope. Don't think so. If it's true it's certainly NOT obvious.

Jews are approximately 2% of the US population. What percentage of the Supreme Court are jewish? What percentage of the media? What percentage of finance? Aren't those textbook examples of "disparate impact"?


I've been wondering what % of the 1% are jews in this country. saw someone mention the other day that its 43%. not sure how he came up with that number though

Blogger praetorian August 08, 2016 9:56 AM  

how many of them are susceptible to being gamed by nepotism and in group preference

All of them, to some extent. Look at how Keen has been received by (((the economics establishment))).

But it isn't black-and-white, there are obviously a lot of very smart Ashkenazi, including one of my intellectual heroes.

Cognitive dissonance rape!

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 9:56 AM  

I've been wondering what % of the 1% are jews in this country. saw someone mention the other day that its 43%. not sure how he came up with that number though

From Steve Sailer:

Jews are usually said to comprise about 0.2% of the world’s population, so 11% of the world’s billionaires means they’re doing pretty well.

Here’s my count of Forbes Israel‘s list, with Jewish billionaires as a fraction of the country’s total number of billionaires:

US 105/442 = 24%
Israel 16/16 = 100%
Russia 12/99 = 12%
Canada 6/29 = 21%
Brazil 6/45 = 13%
UK 5/37 = 14%
Ukraine 3/10 = 30%
Monaco 3/3 = 100%
Australia 3/22 = 14%
Spain 2/20 = 10%
France 2/24 = 8%
Germany 1/58 = 2%
Hong Kong 1/39 = 3%

Blogger Escoffier August 08, 2016 9:58 AM  

Jim wrote:CORRECTION: I stand corrected. Stephens (((Erlich))) is not a cuckservative, he's just another media Jew who is opposed to a white Republican party because a white Republican party would reliably prioritize American interests over Jewish interests.

I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish). It seems the same as black hatred of "white privilege." For all of the race-realist talk of IQ and it's potential for a groups position in society, why WOULDN'T you expect Jews to dominate positions in business, finance, and the media? Why do you think there's cabal of "jewish interests" and how is this ANY different than an SJWs claim of a "patriarchy" of oppression?

For the record, I'm currently on my 3rd Vox book. I finished TIA, and SJWs Always Lie and JUST started "Cuckservative." The first 2 I loved.


I genuinely believe that Homogeneous nations are pleasing to God. So the idea of a group that purposes to remain separate and unassimilated can only be a malevolent force. Not because they are uniquely evil but rather because they are fighting God's preference for happy content nations.

Sailer has written that the Chinese have played a similar role in the Philippines even spawning much of the same sorts of conspiracy theories.

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 10:12 AM  

VD:

"If the mother converts to Judaism she is just ad Jewish as a woman born Jewish."

Jewish law isn't genetic science. You can call her a unicorn if you want. It still won't make her
Chinese.

The point is that a Jewish person who considers her Jewish, as does the Bible, would want to have her in the White House if his primary consideration was Jewish interest. A person who does not want Trump is probably not driven by Jewish interest.

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 10:17 AM  

And it isn't just Jewish law that considers her Jewish. The Bible says Jews are to love, accept and provide for proselytes. It says there is one law for the Jew and the proselyte. Witness Ruth sited above.

Anonymous BGKB August 08, 2016 10:32 AM  

[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century

BathHouse Barry is proof of someone who didn't merit one, and this blog covered Madam Currie having less radiation exposure than anyone on her husbands team not long ago. Also there is a huge difference in being jewish enough to count for any of those 5 (Warren 1/64 claim)and being jewish enough to marry a rabbi. http://www.haaretz.com/not-jewish-enough-to-marry-a-cohen-1.150715

"Irina Plotnikov cannot marry the man she loves, Shmuel Cohen, even though she is Jewish according to halakha (Jewish religious law). A rabbinic court in Jerusalem ruled recently that even though Plotnikov is Jewish, she is not eligible to marry a Cohen since her father is not Jewish."

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 10:33 AM  

The point is that a Jewish person who considers her Jewish, as does the Bible, would want to have her in the White House if his primary consideration was Jewish interest.

That's Sheldon Adelson's position.

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 10:37 AM  

@ #76 Josh - still high but not as bad as I would have thought

Blogger Josh August 08, 2016 10:43 AM  

@ #76 Josh - still high but not as bad as I would have thought

What's interesting is that it's a similar ratio to the other achievements in my earlier comment.

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 10:44 AM  

BKBG:

She can marry a Rabbi. She can't marry a Cohen, a descendant of Aaron. A Jewish Divorcee cannot marry a Cohen either.

Blogger pyrrhus August 08, 2016 10:46 AM  

@18 Birthright citizenship is a recent creation of the Supremes, after Jews got on the Court. The 14th Amendment says no such thing...Congress can pass a law telling the Court that its interpretation is wrong, or the Court can do it themselves, and poof, citizenship is gone....

Blogger pyrrhus August 08, 2016 10:49 AM  

BTW, as noted many Greg Cochran and others, Jewish scientific achievement has fallen off a cliff in the last 40 years...It seems to have been a bubble...

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 11:07 AM  

> I don't understand how a Jewish persons anti-trumpism could be due to Jewish interest.

It's not, but since it's nationalism, they think it is.

Blogger The Other Robot August 08, 2016 11:08 AM  

@86: WWDD? what Would Donald Do?

Blogger Were-Puppy August 08, 2016 11:09 AM  

[x] Wall Street Journal
[x] Pushing SJW Narrative
[x] Stephens (((Erlich)))

We have here the trifecta

WSJ
SJW
JWS

Blogger Were-Puppy August 08, 2016 11:16 AM  

@24 Icicle

The Jews have a long tradition in China, dating back to at least the Song Dynasty.
---

From wikipedia link:
During the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644), a Ming emperor conferred eight surnames upon the Jews, by which they are identifiable today: Ai, Shi, Gao, Gan, Jin, Li, Zhang, and Zhao. By the beginning of the 20th century one of these Kaifeng clans, the Zhang, had largely converted to Islam.[3]

Beside a bunch of them converting to islam, a lot of those names are quite famous in the "romance of the three kingdoms". But that time was 1000+ years before this emperor gave them these surnames.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 08, 2016 11:18 AM  

@33 Jim
I simply can't understand the hatred of Jews (and for the record, I'm not Jewish).
---

Why is simply observing them and what they do considered hatred?

Blogger Were-Puppy August 08, 2016 11:31 AM  

@63 natschuster
If the mother converts to Judaism she is just ad Jewish as a woman born Jewish.
---

Now I need to go back and reread Cuckservatism.
This sounds like the germ that produced the concept of Magic Dirt

Blogger natschuster August 08, 2016 11:38 AM  

The bible said Jews are suppose to accept love and provide for converts. They in turn are expected to follow the torah.


Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 11:39 AM  

50. Anonymous The Man In The Know August 08, 2016 8:34 AM
I recommend reading this thread on the My Posting Career on that (((group))) to learn more.


from your link:


Jews apparently helped stereotype flaxen-haired WASP beauties as "dumb blondes":
http://evoandproud.b...rent-funny.html


They've also relentlessly propagated the poor+white=trash idea.

All Jews:
Jerry Springer
Jenny Jones
Geraldo Rivera
Ricki Lake
Sally Jessie Raphael
Richard Bey
Maury Povich


Blogger The Remnant August 08, 2016 11:43 AM  

Regarding birthright citizenship, it is not required by the Constitution at all -- the framers of the 14th Amendment were explicit that mere birth on American soil does not bestow citizenship, which is why they added the clause "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof."

The Supreme Court also never has held that the child of an illegal alien is an automatic citizen. At most, the Court has held that the child of a legal immigrant is a citizen, which itself is a dubious holding at odds with the 14th Amendment.

The burden of amending the Constitution is on those who favor birthright citizenship, which is an unlawful policy that can and should end right away. Supreme Court decisions are not the law of the land; they are the musings of one branch of the federal government, which is inferior to the very Constitution that the birthrighters are citing.

Blogger Jim Carroll August 08, 2016 11:52 AM  

Thanks for the responses. Sorry if I need to cherry-pick.

First, in general, here's my understanding of IQ ranking:

1) Ashkenazi Jews 105-110
2) Asians ~106
3) Episcopalians ~106
4) White Europeans ~100
5) Hispanics 85-90
6) American Blacks ~85
7) African Blacks ~70

Of course, this literature isn't an expertise of mine so pardon me for "being retarded." The IQ of my racial stock is only in the middle of the pack.

@70, therefore I'm not sure I understand why you can say "their IQ advantage isn't high enough to explain it." Not that I think IQ is the only causal factor ... but I have no reason to conclude nefarious motives either.

@60 VD: on why a "patriarchy" doesn't exist but a "cabal" of Jews does ... Because we know there is. Because the one exists and the other doesn't.

Again, maybe. But the arguments at least here are identical. They consist of citing statistics about who succeeds at various endeavors indicating disproportionate representation as evidence of a conscious conspiracy. This is the same argument SJWs use to claim blacks suffer from "white privilege" and the same argument feminists use for male dominance in leadership of industry and politics.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 11:55 AM  

@95-What does "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" mean to you? Because it seems clear to me that the children of legal and illegal aliens both are subject to U.S. jurisdiction. If the amendment was written to exclude these people, the Framers did a poor job of it. That's entirely apart from what SCOTUS says.

Anonymous r August 08, 2016 11:59 AM  

>poor by comparison in a first world country rather than rich by comparison in a third world country

Satan was and is a shithead. It is always, always better to serve in Heaven.

Blogger CM August 08, 2016 12:04 PM  

This sounds like the germ that produced the concept of Magic Dirt

I don't know.

There isn't anything magic-dirt about requiring converts to deny their gods, worship the One True God, get circumcised, and live 100% assimilated.

The rejection of their inheritance by jews has not gone unnoticed by God and scripture says that those who reject Him will be dealt with more severely than otherwise.

Ruth secured the Jewish inheritance of God's blessing for her posterity in her rejection of her genetic heritage. However, if David had rejected what she had garnered for him, he would be dealt with more harshly than if she had never converted at all.

I see nothing wrong with this system when carried out in full.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 08, 2016 12:04 PM  

Not all whites favor small government. But look around the world. White Americans are the only people who favor it.

Gosh, and the standard model Libertopian is white and North American, not white European and for sure not Asian, African or South American. How could that be?

What's more, simply noticing this fact makes me a racist according to Libertopians.

Does this mean Libertarianism is a social construct, or a genetic construct?

Blogger praetorian August 08, 2016 12:05 PM  

One of my first jobs when I was twelve was as a caddy at a fairly prestigious golf club in Illinois and I can say that even to my twelve year old eyes the difference between the self made men and the trust fund babies was almost beyond belief.

It's a self correcting problem.

Anonymous Full-Fledged Fiasco August 08, 2016 12:07 PM  

"Not all whites favor small government. But look around the world. White Americans are the only people who favor it."

This is an interesting read, Vox.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 12:08 PM  

> What does "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" mean to you?

At the very least it means that the US is the only one claiming jurisdiction of them. If any other country has a claim, they're not US citizens. If the parents are citizens of another country, then that country has a claim. If only one parent is, then that country may still have a claim.

Blogger dienw August 08, 2016 12:08 PM  

natschuster wrote:VD:

"If the mother converts to Judaism she is just ad Jewish as a woman born Jewish."

Jewish law isn't genetic science. You can call her a unicorn if you want. It still won't make her

Chinese.

The point is that a Jewish person who considers her Jewish, as does the Bible, would want to have her in the White House if his primary consideration was Jewish interest. A person who does not want Trump is probably not driven by Jewish interest.


Talmudic Jewry is one thing; biblical Hebraism is altogether something else: the husband/father determined one was an Israelite. The Talmudic Jew relies on your confusion between the two different populations: 90% of "Jews" are Ashkenazi a Turkic tribe, one of the sons of Gomer a son of Japheth. Another percentage is Edomite: God hates the Edomites. Only a small percentage of the so-called Jewry is of the House of Judha; the rest of Judha is scattered amongst the other tribes of Israel.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 12:16 PM  

@96-I feel silly for having to explain this, but a group being intelligent enough, on average, to have disproportionate influence in fields requiring intellectual prowess and that group being a "cabal" and looking out for their own kind aren't the same thing. They could, for instance, adopt the mindset of their host nation. There's no reason Jews can't think or pretend to think, like WASPs. WASPs stopped thinking as WASPs a while back. Now they actively pursue the disenfranchisement of themselves.

That's assuming that the extra IQ points you give them explain their power and influence. Which they don't. But even if they did, Jews wouldn't have to be Jews as we know them. They weren't always. Hollywood, Broadway, Wall Street, and ever other area they stereotypically dominate weren't always so obviously and stridently anti-traditional America. They changed. Or they just got more obvious about it.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 12:26 PM  

@103-Notice it doesn't say subject ONLY to the jurisdiction of U.S. law. For your interpretation to work you'd have to believe no one but those born to U.S. citizens are subject to the jurisdiction U.S. jurisdiction. Which means that no aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of U.S. law. Which makes them, what? Like an invading army? Even if they're legal? This is madness.

Of course, you can say the Constitution doesn't matter and there's no rule of law. We're just making it up as we go. But that's another argument.

Blogger Jim Carroll August 08, 2016 12:27 PM  

@105 - yes. Thanks. Again maybe I read too much into the original statements (seeing an accusation of nefarious collusion) but Vox DID concur with my original assessment. Of course, his response was more rhetorical so, as he points out in SJWaL, I'm mostly a dialectical thinker and so, admittedly, probably have difficulty interpreting rhetoric as rhetoric.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 12:27 PM  

@103-Oh , also, if the Framers of the 14th amendment didn't want dual citizenship why didn't they just say so? How incompetent were they?

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 12:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 08, 2016 12:32 PM  

90% of "Jews" are Ashkenazi a Turkic tribe,

Evidence? Start with mtDNA and go on from there?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 12:40 PM  

The 14th amendment was trying to walk a tricky line. They wanted to grant citizenship to former slaves and their offspring. Remember that salves (and even in many states Freedmen) weren't citizens. So they couldn't say "children of citizens". But they also wanted to exclude Indians and Mexicans, so they couldn't say "Born in the territory of one of the US".
They also had to deal with territories both those officially territory of the US, but not yet states, and some occupied by Americans, but not US territory, e.g. Hawaii, PR, much of British Columbia.

"Subject to the jurisdiction of" seemed to fit the case. Slaves are obviously subject to the US, and Indians, Eskimos, Hawaiians and Mexicans (and probably Mormons) aren't.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 1:19 PM  

> Oh , also, if the Framers of the 14th amendment didn't want dual citizenship why didn't they just say so?

They did. The Oath of Allegiance for naturalized citizens says:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen..."

Anonymous Monkey Boy August 08, 2016 1:23 PM  

"They weren't always. Hollywood, Broadway, Wall Street, and ever other area they stereotypically dominate weren't always so obviously and stridently anti-traditional America."


You have to take into consideration that Wasps controlled the standards within American society before the 1960's as they lost power Jews took over and let out there true character to a degree. A good example of this is the Hays code, before it came along in the earlier 1930's you could see the anti-Christian/American sentiment all ready on display in some films all ready featured characters engaging in causal sex, miscegenation, profanity, illegal drug use, promiscuity, prostitution, infidelity, abortion, orgies, intense violence, and homosexuality. The also featured a lot of leftist economic ideas as well such as anti-capitalism. The Wasp culture (with the help of some Catholics) clamped down on this and enforced a set of standards that Hollywood had to apply to. After that Hollywood adapted to be more conservative and pro-american because it was good for business.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 1:46 PM  

@112-But you won't find that in the 14th amendment, which is what we were talking about.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 1:50 PM  

@111-I think you're right, and it speaks to my point. They weren't trying to eliminate dual citizenship as such. That wasn't on their minds.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 1:58 PM  

tublecane wrote:@112-But you won't find that in the 14th amendment, which is what we were talking about.

Do you even understand what a constitution is? You don't use it to enshrine forever particular laws. Putting that clause in would have been an egregious error.

Blogger Noah B August 08, 2016 2:05 PM  

In a blatant more to make it more affordable for the working class to have children too, Trump wants all child care expenses to be deductible.

Do you know who else encouraged the working class to have more children? That's right - Hitler.

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 2:13 PM  

@116-I didn't say the 14th amendment should have had that clause. What I was saying is that the other poster was being unresponsive for bringing it up.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 2:26 PM  

> But you won't find that in the 14th amendment, which is what we were talking about.

Because it already existed. The framers had already considered the matter.

Anonymous Joe Blowe August 08, 2016 2:32 PM  

dienw wrote:Talmudic Jewry is one thing; biblical Hebraism is altogether something else

Stephen S. Wise, a former chief rabbi of the United States, said:
“The return from Babylon and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.”

It doesn't matter what the ancestry of the modern Jews is. Once the ancient Hebrews put down the Torah and picked up their Satanic Talmud they ceased being Hebrews and set themselves against God and all Humanity. Christ himself was a Torah following Hebrew that spoke out against the deviltry and corruption of the Talmudic Pharisees and that is what got him killed. We are fighting the same battle to this day.

"Henceforth Jewish life was regulated by the teachings of the Pharisees; the whole history of Judaism was reconstructed from the Pharisaic point of view, and a new aspect was given to the Sanhedrin of the past. A new chain of tradition supplanted the older, priestly tradition (Abot i. 1). Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future." - The Jewish Encyclopedia

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 2:33 PM  

33. Jim: Read up on "market dominant minorities". There's your explanation.

Blogger Jim Carroll August 08, 2016 2:46 PM  

@121 I'll do a search tonight. Thanks.

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 2:47 PM  

77. escoffier: The Filipinos do not need conspiracy theories to explain Chinese dominance of their land. Read the first couple chapters of "World on Fire" by Amy Chua. Chinese are 2% of the population and own over half the wealth.

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 2:53 PM  

96. Jim Carroll: We have no idea what the average IQ for Chinese is, since those who come here are not average. China does not send us their rickshaw pullers. Why would the IQ of a typical Chinese coolie be any higher than the typical Mexican peon?

Blogger Jim Carroll August 08, 2016 3:07 PM  

@124, while Wikipedia may only be a place to start, it disconfirms your assertion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

Blogger tublecane August 08, 2016 3:08 PM  

@119-"The framers had already considered the matter"

No, citizenship from birth is another matter. The 14th amendment didn't require infants take an oath, so what exactly is your point in bringing up naturalization?

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 3:16 PM  

96. Jim Carroll: WRT the statistical case for Jewish "conspiracies", I would say the the statistics are not proof at all, but evidence of an anomaly that bears investigation. If you investigate White privilege, you find Black dull-wittedness and irresponsibility at the heart of it. If you investigate the patriarchy, you find women's' innumeracy, fear of adult responsibility, and lesbian hatred of men at the root. If you investigate Jewish conspiracy, you find in-group morality and a long standing animosity towards non-Jews. You will also find many real-world examples if you, like I, have a central European name that many will take as Jewish. "Member of the tribe" and "Is it good for the Jews?" are Jewish expressions, not something stuck on them by anti-Semites. I would once have been rightly called a philosemite, until my eyes were opened by landing on some Jewish mailing lists. What Jews say among themselves is not what they say to the Goyim.

Blogger James Dixon August 08, 2016 3:19 PM  

You asked about dual citizenship wrt to the 14th amendment. As the oath illustrates, it had already been considered and rejected. US citizenship did not allow for dual allegiances. The allowance for dual citizenship is a late 20th century creation.

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 3:31 PM  

125. Jim Carroll: I disagree with Lynn and van Halen. Where do they get IQ scores of the 75% of Chinese who live in the countryside? How do they know that whatever numbers they do have are accurate? Did they give tests themselves to the man in the street in Shanghai? Did the Chinese government do it for them? Would the Chinese government ever let the West know if their people, on average, were no smarter than Mexicans?
The only numbers they can trust, maybe, are the scores of Chinese in the West, and those people are not representative of the Chinese people as a whole.
I say "maybe" because of the well-known academic corruption among the Chinese. Even politically correct grade school teachers in America are aware of it and take special measures to limit it.

Anonymous Angriff August 08, 2016 3:39 PM  

Discard wrote:96. Jim Carroll: We have no idea what the average IQ for Chinese is, since those who come here are not average. China does not send us their rickshaw pullers. Why would the IQ of a typical Chinese coolie be any higher than the typical Mexican peon?

The "Chinese" are a few different ethnicities. IIRC, the 105 IQ number is only for the Han Chinese. I believe their underclasses are disproportionately of other ethnicities.

Blogger Praxis Archon August 08, 2016 3:46 PM  

I think this article may be instructive as to the actual nature of Jewish American politics & the strange loathing of a country that has been extremely generous:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/jews-leftists-immigration-my-journey-to-nietzsche

Blogger Jim Carroll August 08, 2016 3:47 PM  

@129, again I'm not conversant in the literature so I'll reserve some skepticism for the conclusions cited. I think you're asking good questions that make your point and I certainly can't answer them.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 08, 2016 4:00 PM  

@99 CM
This sounds like the germ that produced the concept of Magic Dirt

I don't know.

There isn't anything magic-dirt about requiring converts to deny their gods, worship the One True God, get circumcised, and live 100% assimilated.
---

I'm not complaining about the Jewish custom. What I'm saying is, it seem this could be the idea that spawned Magic Dirt.

Send anybody from anywhere, and as long as they hold to the proposition, they are all of a sudden Americans. No questions asked.

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 4:10 PM  

131. Jim Carroll: I'm not conversant in the literature either, but my rule of thumb is that if the unanswered questions are so obvious that even an untutored man like myself can see it, something is wrong. I'm ignorant of many things, but that's no reason to let those who profess knowledge get away with BS.

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 4:15 PM  

132. Were-Puppy: If Americans were as particular as Orthodox Jews about who we let join our group, we would not have the problems we do. Converts are watched carefully, and the Jews will kick you out if you go back on your obligations.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 4:23 PM  

James Dixon wrote:The allowance for dual citizenship is a late 20th century creation.

The allowance for (((dual citizenship))) is a late 20th century creation. It was invented by the courts and only later enacted into law. Specifically, in (((Afroyim))) v Rusk, the court found that the previous law, automatically stripping citizenship from (((any person who voluntarily took up citizenship in another country))), to be an unconstitutional abrogation of rights under the 14th amendment.
And since there is no notification process and nobody wanted to actually do the legwork to prosecute (((dual citizens))) in order to remove their citizenship, the whole thing fell apart.

Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 4:58 PM  

To say something is impossible today is to say that our enemies have control of the levers of power. You do understand that this can change, yes?

Of course anything can change. This isn't going to change anytime soon, however. Trying to deport US citizens would be enormously unpopular. No elected politician has ever even propised it. Even if it were popular, such laws would be struck down by the courts. Even a SCOTUS composed of 9 Scalias would strike down the law.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 08, 2016 5:01 PM  

I am not a big fan wrote:Even a SCOTUS composed of 9 Scalias would strike down the law.
You're assuming laws and courts will even enter into it.
That's a BIG assumption.

Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 5:16 PM  

The Supreme Court also never has held that the child of an illegal alien is an automatic citizen.

This is true, but irrelevant. The law clearly states that anyone born in the US is a citizen. This is how the law has been interpreted for over 100 years. The intent of Congress is clear.

Whether the Congress could make a law that guts birthright citizenship has not been explicitly tested.

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 08, 2016 5:45 PM  

BGKB wrote:Who kept jews from leaving instead of kicking them out like 200+ other times?
They didn't keep (((them))) from leaving.  There was the shipload on the S.S. St. Louis that couldn't find anyone willing to take (((them))), except the Dominican Republic... which (((they))) turned down.  Cuba and Canada said no.  The USCG even kept them from grounding the vessel as a pretext to land.  Must've had a pretty bad reputation at the time, no?

I note that Argentina took a lot of (((their))) enemies after the war.

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 6:22 PM  

136. Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 4:58 PM

Trying to deport US citizens would be enormously unpopular.


with whom?

you sound like mr rhetoric

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 6:26 PM  

138. Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 5:16 PM
The Supreme Court also never has held that the child of an illegal alien is an automatic citizen.

This is true, but irrelevant. The law clearly states that anyone born in the US is a citizen.


where?

This is how the law has been interpreted for over 100 years. The intent of Congress is clear.

Congress changes every two years

Anonymous Discard August 08, 2016 6:31 PM  

Deporting Citizens-in-Name-Only would be enormously popular with real Americans. White Americans who actually favor their own dispossession can leave too. I understand that some of them have already promised to move to Canada if Trump wins.

Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 7:13 PM  

where?

8 U.S. Code § 1401

Congress changes every two years

And none has bothered to change or clarify the law.

Blogger newanubis August 08, 2016 7:15 PM  

Apparently I've had it with 'white privilege' tossed about like a pejorative after listening to my own responses.
Damn right there is white privilege this is an historically white country.there's brown privilege Mexico, black privilege in Sudan and on down the line.

For a racial (and ideological) foreign minority to assail the natives about their social or any other structures should be met with a fat lip, followed by papers indicating 'intent to deport'.
Clearly these are useful idiots adding yet another reason to the imperative of their prompt removal.

Pack a bag, Sanchez.

Anonymous andon August 08, 2016 9:11 PM  

143. Anonymous I am not a big fan August 08, 2016 7:13 PM
Congress changes every two years

And none has bothered to change or clarify the law.


not yet

Blogger JimR August 08, 2016 11:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger JimR August 08, 2016 11:46 PM  

tublecane, there are two aspects, or types, of jurisdiction, over the location, and person.
The 14th refers to the latter, not the former.
That's why an alien, who commits a crime *in the US* can be charged, tried, convicted, sentenced and punished, in the US. Because the US has jurisdiction of the place. It's also why a non-US citizen, who, while visiting say, Chile, buys some US secrets from someone there, like perhaps an ambassador's aid, cannot be charged with Treason (by the US anyway) The US lacks jurisdiction of the person.

Squatting out a kid, doesn't magically make the kid american, merely because the mother had managed to scramble across a line in the sand, the courts had to invent that.

United States v. Wong Kim Ark decided that the kid in question was a 14th amendment citizen due to the fact that his parents where longtime residents (legally) in the US, at the time of his birth.

Anonymous Sagramore August 09, 2016 2:25 AM  

Funny, I remember downloading that Peggy McIntosh paper that invented "white privilege" from a BBS in the late 80's. Dismissed it as garbage then and still think it is. The real colour of privilege is always green.

Anonymous Avalanche August 09, 2016 9:04 AM  

@42 "'...there's cabal of "jewish interests'"
Jim: "Because there obviously is."

I tried (slightly hard) to avoid the worst of the angry and hostile websites to find you somewhat less offensive sites. But realize, you've been brainwashed since childhood to *immediately and unthinkingly* recoil from ANY pointing out of jews and jewish power! (Positive or negative! NO noticing allowed!) (And the brainwashing was not entirely malicious: pointing at power often results in power pointing back at you!)


Try this: do you think these folks are all White or Jewish?
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/02/robert-farago/incendiary-image-of-the-day-ted-nuggets-anti-semitic-facebook-post-edition/

Who has ruined White American morals?
https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/pornography-as-a-secret-weapon-by-lasha-darkmoon/ (If it makes you feel better: academic jew defending it: http://www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38) (Or worse: List of "Jewish Pornographers in Modern Societies" http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-pornography-archive.html)

Academia: https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/

The media?
http://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
or
http://www.rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

(Oh, and I'm guessing you did NOT know the NAACP was founded and run by (communist) jews (but I repeat myself...) for many years? Go search.)

Uneducated and unaware, does NOT mean you're necessarily incorrect. But in this case, you are definitely INcorrect.

Anonymous Avalanche August 09, 2016 9:18 AM  

@93 "The bible said Jews are suppose to accept love and provide for converts."

Yeah, like I accept, love, and provide for for my (hypothetical) cat? Still doesn't make kitty a member of MY tribe!

My husband used to say (of the jews): "no cowboys without cattle." (Cowboys take good care of cattle, right up until they need a steak.)

Anonymous Avalanche August 09, 2016 9:33 AM  

@96 " But the arguments [feminism and race politics] at least here are identical."

Which came first? The (vitriolic) deprecation of the White males who conquered the world and built "First World" civilizations -- of which deprecation feminism and race politics are active (albeit false) weapons?

And, oh look! Feminism, and race politics came from, are based in, are a tool specifically designed BY communism! Where did communism come from? Oh, right, the jews! If you want an eye-opening start to your education -- the one which blew me away -- read David Duke's "My Awakening" -- all the "noticing" we're not allowed to do is presented: with references, all backed up -- and truly astonishing (how is it we've reached adulthood and DID NOT KNOW!).

(Alas, for my sex: we are uniquely susceptible to these sorts of machinations – a strength in an all-White group, a damaging weakness when "child-races" are let into our spaces: https://theendofzion.com/feminism-a-jewish-war-on-femininity/ )

NAACP: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=8488

Of course the arguments are the same; they're designed and pushed by the SAME people (race)!

(And before you fall back into: "judaism is a religion not a race" ... How is it that jews are the leaders (and likely, the propagandizers) in genetic sciences; and actually USE genetics to decide who gets to come to israel and who doesn't? What "religion" can be tracked BY GENES?!)

Anonymous andon August 09, 2016 12:28 PM  

152. Anonymous Avalanche August 09, 2016 9:33 AM

Which came first? The (vitriolic) deprecation of the White males who conquered the world and built "First World" civilizations


who benefits from this?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts