ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, August 29, 2016

#No49ers

The media has been sweeping it under the carpet, but the real reason behind the recent Kaepernick controversy regarding his public disrespect for the American national anthem is that the 49ers QB is now a Muslim convert engaged to a Black Lives Matter activist:
A controversy has erupted today because San Francisco 49er’s Quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand up during the playing of the national anthem.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” ~ Colin Kaepernick

So what exactly is going on.  Well, there’s a little more to the story than most are willing to accept.  The media and the NFL will avoid these discussions like the plague, but what the heck – the Truth Has No Agenda.

During the off-season Colin Kaepernick converted to Islam.   Colin Kaepernick is also engaged to Black Lives Matter activist and hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab. Black Lives Matter as an activist group is synonymous with promotion of authentic Islam.... According to NFL players who are friends with Kaepernick, Colin and NessA Diab are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding.
Although I am a lifelong NFL fan, I won't watch any 49ers games as long as Kaepernick is with the team. I'm using the #No49ers to indicate as much.

Fortunately, after Donald Trump wins in November, Kaepernick can be repatriated to his newly adopted homeland in Saudi Arabia.

Labels: ,

185 Comments:

Blogger The Other Robot August 29, 2016 11:33 AM  

Yes, he is obvious isn't he.

#No49ers!

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 29, 2016 11:37 AM  

That's assuming he'll be on the 49ers by 4 PM EDT tomorrow (75 man roster) or by 4 PM EDT on Saturday (final 53 man roster/10 man practice squad). Given that he only dressed for this past weekend's game, along with the fact that his stock had been falling well before this activity (and his conversion), along with a new coaching staff under Chip Kelly, I don't see him making it, even as a backup option.

Blogger Austin Ballast August 29, 2016 11:38 AM  

He was so oppressed he and his fiance are seeing such success.

Right....

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 11:38 AM  

I'm skeptical

Blogger James Dixon August 29, 2016 11:39 AM  

> “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

If the US upsets you that much, Colin; why don't you just leave. Unlike most people, you should have more than enough money to do so. I'm sure there are lots of Islamic countries just dying for your invaluable services.

Blogger Stilicho August 29, 2016 11:40 AM  

How many goats will he be guaranteed if the Niners keep him on the roster?

Anonymous Takin' a Look August 29, 2016 11:41 AM  

"Fortunately, after Donald Trump wins in November, Kaepernick can be repatriated to his newly adopted homeland in Saudi Arabia"

Where they will castrate and enslave him. Saudi Arabia only stopped the practise of enslaving blacks in the 1960s. They will be all too happy to start it right back up.

Blogger Whisker biscuit August 29, 2016 11:42 AM  

Doesn't he supposedly have a Bible verse tattooed on his arm?

Anyway, that's some spell the vixen has cast on him. What a cuck.

Anonymous DavidKathome August 29, 2016 11:44 AM  

Back in June, I was shopping at a grocer in San Jose, CA when that pair walked in. I recognized Kaepernick but didn't know who Miss Diab was until this news story broke. I didn't have enough time to observe them to see where Kaepernick lies on the Alpha/Beta spectrum, but I did notice she was much more verbal and outgoing while he was more quiet. She was taking the lead in finding the produce so I could speculate, but only speculate, that he was accompanying her on her shopping errand.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 11:44 AM  

My decision to boycott pro football about ten years ago gets validated with each passing season.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 11:46 AM  

My decision to boycott pro football about ten years ago gets validated with each passing season.

So brave

Blogger dc.sunsets August 29, 2016 11:48 AM  

Kaepernick can be repatriated to his newly adopted homeland in Saudi Arabia.

Americans' contributing to his (and his wife's) income is vicious. By doing so, sports fans are keeping his fiance and him in a place where they hate the dominant people, and that's very mean of sports fans.

He and his bride-to-be should be enabled to live among those with whom they share essential beliefs.

I suggest this sentiment be furthered; anyone who through action (as revealed preference) clearly does not wish to live a life hemmed by the rules of the dominant residents of the USA should be exiled to a place where their behavior is more the norm. This means that all blacks convicted of violent crimes should be dropped in Liberia or nearby place.

In order to help them stay among like peoples, a bounty (Dead or Alive) would be placed on them, collectible if they set foot in the USA in the future, dollar figure determined by the severity of their crime.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 11:48 AM  

So brave

It was correct, brave or not. It's an industry that needs to be put down.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 29, 2016 11:50 AM  

As for the NFL, I understand why people cling to their circuses (and their bread.) I just don't respect it.

Blogger residentMoron August 29, 2016 11:50 AM  

"Kaepernick can be repatriated to his newly adopted homeland in Saudi Arabia."

They be whipping his handless corpse in the street before he can say hip hop ...

If blacks think they endure racism in America, they're in for a huge shock in the Middle East. The Arabs learned their racism from the English, the only difference being the Arabs have no reason for believing it. But however unwarranted it may be, it is unrepentant and unrelenting. You won't see any African-Americans protesting that black lives matter on the streets of Riyadh.

Not live ones, anyway.

Anonymous Takin' a Look August 29, 2016 11:52 AM  

-OT

David Seaman fired for questioning Hillary's health. HuffPost scrubbed all his articles.

https://youtu.be/xHhNr5jeTIw

Blogger Jeffrey Johnson August 29, 2016 11:52 AM  

I've been a Niners fan all my life, but the organization is such a joke. Colin Kaepernick is such an embarrassment. He's ruined team chemistry for years and now this. I'm so done with the organization. We can't get rid of Jed York but we can demand that they get rid of Kaepernick.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 29, 2016 11:54 AM  

@2 Given that he only dressed for this past weekend's game, along with the fact that his stock had been falling well before this activity (and his conversion), along with a new coaching staff under Chip Kelly, I don't see him making it, even as a backup option.

Maybe he's working with a PR firm's law department to set up a wrongful termination (culling) suit based on religion or special race (blackety-black-black BLM, that is.) It would be brilliant: Heads he makes the final roster, tails he gets a nice seven-figure payoff.

Blogger Noah B August 29, 2016 11:54 AM  

Sounds like Kaepernick may have just been trying to generate publicity for himself in expectation of being cut. Reminds me of Sparklepunter.

Blogger kurt9 August 29, 2016 11:56 AM  

If Trump gets elected. Unfortunately he may not.

BTW. the NFL has evolved into another "hood" sport not too dissimilar to the NBA. We're a long way from the days of Joe Montana.

Anonymous Takin' a Look August 29, 2016 11:57 AM  

"The Arabs learned their racism from the English"

Uh, no, clearly you've never read "A Thousand and One Nights". Arabs have ALWAYS regarded blacks as inferior humans.

Anonymous Tiny Duck August 29, 2016 11:58 AM  

You morons obviously have no concept of white privilege and colonialism.

As someone who is clearly a white man, you may think this nation is "inclusive of race," but as a white man, you don't really know. Your perspective is skewed and if you can't recognize that, you're ignorant.
And I find it stunningly unamerican for people to accuse him of being unamerican for exercising his right to free speech in protest.

Blogger Nick Siekierski August 29, 2016 11:59 AM  

I'm a 49ers fan and I share your sentiments Vox. I think Kaepernick realized that he has made all the money he can and that this past game might have been his last time in front of an NFL press conference podium. It was very stupid of the 49ers to even keep him, even before all of this crap, given his injuries and poor performance. Now they're saddled with $12 million more for his salary this year. They'd be really foolish not to cut him, and he's toxic to the rest of the league now.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 29, 2016 12:01 PM  

Before hearing about his fiance and conversion, I just figured it was a way to deflect from his 5-11 record. He wanted to make it politically difficult for the 49ers to fire him.

Blogger Brian S August 29, 2016 12:02 PM  

Stef has a 22 min video on the details if anyone wants to hear it...

https://youtu.be/XQw3m-9sISM

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 August 29, 2016 12:02 PM  

I think he's daring them to cut him from the team. Because if they do, he'll go out and declare that the NFL is full of Islamophobic, Racist people and promptly get a huge cash settlement.

Anonymous Josh Gold August 29, 2016 12:06 PM  

The role of the famous black athlete has been a polarizing one for as long as sports have dominated American headlines.

Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem. He was not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color unless there's significant change, and the flag represents what it's supposed to represent and the country is representing people the way that it's supposed to.

Last Friday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem during a preseason game against the Green Bay Packers. By Saturday morning, what should have been a meaningless football game was dominating the national news.

While black men only make up six percent of the American population, they comprise a staggering seventy percent of NFL rosters. However, their power is mainly found on the field, since there are currently no African-Americans who are a majority owner of any team and no African-American CEOs or Presidents. The majority of NFL players are black, while the NFL fan base is 83 percent white and 64 percent male. These are people who pay staggering amounts of money to watch black men who have their bodies battered on the field. As long as they run and tackle, keep their helmets on, and their mouths shut, then they are acceptable to the white mainstream public. However, when black athletes choose to point their aggression not towards each other but to larger, systematic inequalities, that's when the backlash begins.

This outcry is reminiscent of Muhammad Ali's political activism when he refused to enlist in the Vietnam War in 1967. The man that today we call "The Greatest" was ridiculed all across the country and media.

Toni Morrison once said, "In this country, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate." Kaepernick's protest, just as Ali's refusal to participate in the Vietnam War, tapped into an entrenched, historical fear of race in this country, that blackness is by default anti-American. Gabby Douglass was harassed for not putting up her hand. Meanwhile, white shot-putters Ryan Crouser and Joe Kovacs kept their hands down at their side and no one questioned them. Whiteness is considered to be intrinsically American; therefore, a white athlete's allegiance to the flag is assumed whereas with black athletes, it is more heavily enforced. White people want minorities to pledge their allegiance to the flag and stand for the National Anthem because then it reinforces the false belief that everyone is equal and uniformly protected under the law and constitution. It is a form of cognitive dissonance that African-Americans are coerced into believing in; they are encouraged to forget that the flag's creation transpired when African-Americans were still slaves.

The truth is that white people are uncomfortable with the truth of white supremacy.

Blogger VoodooJock August 29, 2016 12:07 PM  

So congrats to Kap and his bride on their upcoming traditional Muslim nuptuals! She going to quit working and driving in the traditional Muslim manner too?

Blogger residentMoron August 29, 2016 12:09 PM  

@21

Lighten up. The Arabs overtly try to emulate the English in everything. Every hotel in Saudi has a rosebed out front, lavishly tended, because that's what a "proper" hotel looks like. And every day the gardener will faithfully water it, digging a huge hole in the middle of it by pouring copious amounts of water in that one spot. Because that's what an Englishman does. There's no aesthetics involved, simply idiot imitation. That's not a refutation of your point, just a different angle on it.

Racism isn't a slur - it's a universal (ironically) human trait to prefer our own kind.

We're the ones who recognise that, remember?

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 29, 2016 12:09 PM  

@18

It's not wrongful termination if you don't actually perform. Denver brought in Mark "Buttfumble" Sanchez to take over for Peyton Manning, and he got beat out by a rookie and a guy with a horrible TD/INT ratio in the preseason. He's guaranteed to be cut by 4 PM EDT tomorrow, according to various reports.

If Kaepernick had done this visibly two weeks ago, then I'd say it comes into play. This past week? Too close to the deadlines to make a difference, IMHO. Just shows yet another reason he should be cut (timing issues).

Anonymous Farnswords August 29, 2016 12:10 PM  

I just became a very zealous fan of every 49er's opponent this season, although it will be a quick 180 if they bench him or go so far as to cut him. This must be a difficult position for Chip Kelly, but there isn't any question what the right thing to do is. Kaep is a cancer on his team.

Suddenly I don't feel so embarrassed about my Bucs' MRSA ordeal a couple of years ago.

Blogger Jeffrey Johnson August 29, 2016 12:11 PM  

Hey (((Josh Gold))) how much do you get paid to troll our comment session? I hope that you get more than minimum wage.

Blogger totenhenchen August 29, 2016 12:12 PM  

[X] Like

Blogger YIH August 29, 2016 12:14 PM  

He's lucky to still even be with the Niners. First Niners QB to lose a SB, and he's gone downhill ever since.
Don't particularly care about his MS-13 look either.
Another bad season for the Niners (likely) and he's going to be looking for another team (I'm surprised he didn't move in the offseason - guess no one wanted him).
No worries about the likely last place NFC West team being in the playoffs, so you won't have to boycott those.

Blogger totenhenchen August 29, 2016 12:14 PM  

[X] Like

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 29, 2016 12:15 PM  

I love it when blacks convert to the religion whose adherents killed over 100 million Africans, cut the male slaves nuts off, and dashed their countless rape babies against the stones. Arab-Islamic supremacists still refer to blacks as abds.

Anonymous Susan August 29, 2016 12:15 PM  

@27

I suspect those women who have supposedly converted to muslim in this country are of the cafeteria variety. No way she going to give up a chance of driving a fancy car and indulging in his money.

Given that he is a half white adopted by a white couple and has two white siblings, this defines ungrateful self hatred that is worse than Obama's.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 29, 2016 12:16 PM  

#26

If you are making $20 million playing in the NFL, then by your logic, you are participating in the oppression. Doesn't matter if your black. You are a willing participant in the system of oppression. All blacks should refuse to participate in college of professional sports since doing so only feeds profits to the oppressors. In fact, they should form separate, black only leagues in order to remove their support from the system of the oppression.

Blogger Ransom Smith August 29, 2016 12:16 PM  

How a quarterback with no real arm who can't read coverage ever got as big of a contract is beyond me.

Somewhere, Andrew Luck and Russel Wilson are laughing . Though Wilson can fly a kite for all I care.

Let's hope for your sake Vox, that the Vikings don't try and trade for him. Given their years of QB woes.

Anonymous Takin' a Look August 29, 2016 12:18 PM  

@ residentMoron

I did not catch the satire, apologies.

Blogger James Dixon August 29, 2016 12:20 PM  

What's the under/over on number of season ticket holders wanting their money back if he's still with the team once the season starts?

Blogger Brian S August 29, 2016 12:21 PM  

Am I missing something, or is the idea of a female hip-hop DJ being a follower of islam deeply ironic?

Blogger Nate August 29, 2016 12:31 PM  

To be honest I am convinced this is a disengenuous calculated move made by Kapernick to keep the 49ers from cutting him.

Think about it.

he's an over paid backup that has been a problem in the locker room since he walked in the door.

Ahh... but now if the team cuts him... he can be the victim.

Blogger Keyser Soze August 29, 2016 12:32 PM  

check out pictures of her. She is no submissive woman of islam. that won't go over well in Mecca.

As for whites not being comfortable with the truth of white supremacy, the wheel continues to turn and I suspect that many others, like myself are becoming convinced of it and as a requirement of and for civil society.

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 12:32 PM  

tiny dick is back

Anonymous Michael Maier August 29, 2016 12:32 PM  

I will publicly accuse anyone paying money to the 49ers in any way of supporting Islamic terrorism. Because I'd be $100 that's where his funds will end up after he's retired. Or even before, seeing how moronic so many of them are.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 12:34 PM  

Maybe he can go to the Cowboys and keep Dallas woke.

Blogger Dave August 29, 2016 12:34 PM  

(Here come the trolls)

I was looking forward to watching Chip Kelly and his offense become even more of a running joke than it already is, now I'll just have to read about it until Kap is moved or cut.

Blogger Elder Son August 29, 2016 12:36 PM  

Why not boycott professional sports as a whole for being advocates of the Dept of Fatherland Security and anti right to bear arms?

It's not like professional sports leagues are anything but subversive bread and circuses distractions, and cheerleaders for disarmament. http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2016/08/so-much-for-individual-rights.html

Blogger frigger611 August 29, 2016 12:36 PM  

What is it with these guys like Colin K and B Hussein Obama who get abandoned by their black fathers and later are raised by loving and doting whites?

Often they grow up to resent whites and express affinity to the clan that tossed them away like human refuse.

Could it be something about the high moral status of "victimhood?"

Or is there really something more to kinship (implying genetics) that goes beyond the simplistic worldview of both progressives and conservatives?

Is there a "hivemind" that is always operating in the background of an individual's subconscious that instructs to default to the clan, above all else?

Blogger VFM #7634 August 29, 2016 12:38 PM  

Back in June, I was shopping at a grocer in San Jose, CA when that pair walked in. I recognized Kaepernick but didn't know who Miss Diab was until this news story broke. I didn't have enough time to observe them to see where Kaepernick lies on the Alpha/Beta spectrum, but I did notice she was much more verbal and outgoing while he was more quiet. She was taking the lead in finding the produce so I could speculate, but only speculate, that he was accompanying her on her shopping errand.

@9 DavidKathome
At this point, I'd guess Gamma.

Especially if this hate-America shtick he's on only started once he got involved with the Muslim Miss Diab of BLM.

Anonymous Michael Maier August 29, 2016 12:39 PM  

So congrats to Kap and his bride on their upcoming traditional Muslim nuptuals! She going to quit working and driving in the traditional Muslim manner too?

I read they're planning a "traditional Muslim wedding".

Yeah, SHE's a virgin. RIGHT. Hip-hop DJ that dresses like a whore is a traditional Muslim? I'd almost bet my manhood to the contrary. (I said ALMOST.)

Blogger Gavin Veil August 29, 2016 12:39 PM  

Somewhere in Michigan Jim Harbaugh is probably laughing his ass off at this dumpster fire and thanking his lucky stars he got out from under it

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 12:39 PM  

@ Elder Son

+1 - boycotting one team doesn't do much. MLB, NFL, NBA are the enemy

Blogger John Williams August 29, 2016 12:39 PM  

@Josh, Slavery existed around the world before the US flag existed. Would you be any happier if the US had waited to create the flag till after the last slave was freed? Would you be happy with a new flag?

Blogger praetorian August 29, 2016 12:40 PM  

The #NoSportsball concept gets more understandable all the time.

We need Twitch for memers.

Blogger residentMoron August 29, 2016 12:42 PM  

@Takin A Look

Thanks, but no need to apologize. I'm kind of an arsehole, and my sense of humour somewhat obscure.

A good evening to you.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar August 29, 2016 12:42 PM  

Are there no Alt-Right football players willing to follow his example in order to agitate for their own grievance? Does this not open a door?

Blogger Ransom Smith August 29, 2016 12:44 PM  

praetorian wrote:The #NoSportsball concept gets more understandable all the time.

We need Twitch for memers.


Someone needs to make the Star Trek twitch game/program from Nick Cole's Ctrl-Alt-Revolt a reality.

I'd play that all day.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 12:45 PM  

@Josh, Slavery existed around the world before the US flag existed. Would you be any happier if the US had waited to create the flag till after the last slave was freed? Would you be happy with a new flag?

WTF?

Blogger residentMoron August 29, 2016 12:46 PM  

@Michael Maier

Come on, what would you do with two manhoods?

Blogger Lazarus August 29, 2016 12:46 PM  

What if he gets traded to the Vikings.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer August 29, 2016 12:47 PM  

#26

If you are making $20 million playing in the NFL, then by your logic, you are participating in the oppression. Doesn't matter if your black. You are a willing participant in the system of oppression. All blacks should refuse to participate in college of professional sports since doing so only feeds profits to the oppressors. In fact, they should form separate, black only leagues in order to remove their support from the system of the oppression.

Anonymous Taking up The Burden August 29, 2016 12:49 PM  

"You morons obviously have no concept of white privilege and colonialism."
Sigh. Troll day.

White privilege was earned. And why should Whites NOT be privileged in their home countries?

And as far as colonialism homes- Sub-Saharan Africa has had three first- world polities in the last one hundred years. They no longer exist as 1st world nations.

1. South Africa
2. Rhodesia
3. Belgian Congo

Notice a pattern?

Blogger Lazarus August 29, 2016 12:49 PM  

Josh Gold wrote:The truth is that...


(((YAWN)))

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 12:50 PM  

I was looking forward to watching Chip Kelly and his offense become even more of a running joke than it already is, now I'll just have to read about it until Kap is moved or cut.

Indeed. The stories about opposing defenses yelling out plays in pre-snap were all over the place by his last year in Philly.

I don’t think he did it to keep a roster spot. I think new converts to religions tend to radicalize immediately after conversion, to show how committed they are.

Touching on Nate’s point, I wonder if the opposite is in effect. I wonder if he wants them to cut him or trade him. If Chipper still hasn’t sophisticated his game and Kap takes the helm, he’ll get eaten alive on the field. This would waste a year of his career, further the reputation that he can’t read defenses, and could cost him millions down the road.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s trying to piss off the coach that openly courts Navy SEALs to speak and hang out during training camps. I just don’t think it will work, because the modern game punished teams that cut high price vets and makes trades difficult.

Blogger tublecane August 29, 2016 12:52 PM  

@19-The idea that anyone would be fired for embracing the gay in the NFL is ridiculous. That cartel is fully converged. They make the players wear pink for a month, for crying out pete.

Musliming is even less likely to get you fired. All those thugs of vibrant lineage, I must imagine a good proportion of them went all Malcolm X.

Blogger J A Baker August 29, 2016 12:54 PM  

This "oppressive society" has made this man a multimillionaire ten times over for throwing a football.

If he feels so passionate about oppressed black people then he should take that money and do something positive with it.

He can go into black communities, build churches, parks, community centers, start after school mentoring programs and drug rehabs or work study programs etc...

Then he can stand back and look at all the good work he was able to do because an "oppressive society" heaped millions upon millions of dollars on him for throwing a football.

Or he can buy big mansions, fast cars, jewelry, private jets and yahts and party with all of his BLM celebrity freinds, and as not to feel guilty about any of it, he can just scapegoat all of the woes of the black community onto white people.

The same white people who raised him, who nurtured him, who accepted him and loved him and gave him every oppurtunity paving the way for his fantasy life of luxury.

Blogger VD August 29, 2016 12:54 PM  

Let's hope for your sake Vox, that the Vikings don't try and trade for him. Given their years of QB woes.

Why would we? We've got Touchdown Teddy!

Anonymous BluePony August 29, 2016 12:55 PM  

"Colin and NessA Diab are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding."

So where will the bomb be? The bouquet?

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 12:56 PM  

As long as they run and tackle, keep their helmets on, and their mouths shut, then they are acceptable to the white mainstream public. However, when black athletes choose to point their aggression not towards each other but to larger, systematic inequalities, that's when the backlash begins.

and when the public dares to comment on his comments, that's when the (((backlash))) begins

Anonymous VFM #6306 August 29, 2016 12:56 PM  

The irony is that the only lives that mattered in his life were white: Russo and the Kaepernicks.

AbsenteeLivesMatter

Blogger Elder Son August 29, 2016 12:58 PM  

I get what what you all are trying to do here, although I don't think it goes far enough. Anyhow, always remember that our founding fathers created the National Anthem, got on their knees, er, stood up, and sang it every morning. And the Pledge of Allegiance too.

Blogger tublecane August 29, 2016 12:58 PM  

@15-"The Arabs learned their racism from the English, the only difference being the Arabs have no reason for believing it"

I am dumbfounded by this statement. Not only do they live closer to Africa, but they conquered black people centuries before the Brits did. Unless you buy into what they taught me in my "Race in America" course in college,which is that white people invented racism. Everything else is naive "us vs. them," or something.

Anonymous BluePony August 29, 2016 1:02 PM  

"It was correct, brave or not. It's an industry that needs to be put down."

And sometimes you just have to do things for your own moral compass. I keep trying to get gaming friends to boycott Mass Effect 4 because of Bioware's racist, openly white-hating design lead. Not making much headway.

They "don't want to deprive themselves" of a good game because of some asshat. It's a weird attitude especially given most agreed with me that ME3 was half baked mess even if you ignore the crap ending. Several are people I converted to Trump.

Blogger EscapeVelocity August 29, 2016 1:03 PM  

The NFL is fully converged. If you are stil watching (thus supporting it) you are supporting the destruction of all you love and cherish.

The NFL pressured Arizona state government to drop their Religious Freedom Bill, and also pressured the states of Georgia and NC to drop their keep men out of the women's bathroom bills. NC gave them the finger. Georgia's Governor folded like Arizona's.

Blogger BassmanCO August 29, 2016 1:03 PM  

Broncos dodged a bullet. There was a lot of talk in the offseason of trading for Kap.

And fuck Kapernick. He is entitled to speak his mind, but also the fruits of that speech. I see a season ending injury in his future if he ever gets on the field again.

Anonymous VFM #6306 August 29, 2016 1:05 PM  

VD wrote:Let's hope for your sake Vox, that the Vikings don't try and trade for him. Given their years of QB woes.

Why would we? We've got Touchdown Teddy!


Okay now Colin, show me on the Teddy where the Downs touched you.

Kaepernick has practiced turning his back on 2nd reads for so long, I'm not surprised he's now doing it to his flag.

And if he's gone Muslim...his tattoos are going to be a bit of problem.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 1:07 PM  

"The Arabs learned their racism from the English, the only difference being the Arabs have no reason for believing it"

Do you know what the Arabic word for ethnic-negro is?

It's Abdeed roughly translated from the Arabic, it means, slave.

Believe me, they are racist as all fuck.

Blogger Positive Dennis August 29, 2016 1:08 PM  

If a player is a Jehovah Witness, as Prince was, and does not rise, how would you guys feel about that?

Blogger Ransom Smith August 29, 2016 1:09 PM  

I have to agree with others about sports being converged.

I'm a die hard LA Galaxy fan, and haven't watched anything but highlights this year because of how cucked MLS is.

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 1:12 PM  

> Positive Dennis August 29, 2016 1:08 PM
If a player is a Jehovah Witness, as Prince was, and does not rise, how would you guys feel about that?


if he was say a Mormon and said the same rotten things, I would wonder why he was still here

Blogger Nate August 29, 2016 1:15 PM  

Look... I'm not saying #NoSportsBall makes you gay.

But #NoSportsBall makes you gay.

Anonymous mature craig August 29, 2016 1:19 PM  

When i used to feel the need to express disrespect i did it on the internet never out in public

Blogger residentMoron August 29, 2016 1:19 PM  

Cataline,

I know. Nobody has to learn an innate preference, eh?

Anonymous VFM #6306 August 29, 2016 1:22 PM  

Positive Dennis wrote:If a player is a Jehovah Witness, as Prince was, and does not rise, how would you guys feel about that?

No problem. If, however, a limited player scraping for a new contract at starter money on back-up skills converted from his self-tattooed religion to Jehovah's Witness in order to turn his back on a flag as a ploy to make his owners and masters uncomfortable about cutting him...

Then I'd say he let De-Elevator bring us down. Oh no.

Anonymous fop August 29, 2016 1:27 PM  

"52, hut, hut, allahu akhbar, HIKE!"

Really throws the defense off their game.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 1:27 PM  

Holy shit, this guys has THREE white parents.

Not kidding

The white couple that adopted him.

And his white birth mother, who wanted to get back in touch with him the moment he got rich as a star athlete.

As for his father? Good question, the birth-mom never got his name apparently. Which is a shame Because that guy seems to be the only POC in this picture.

The big takeaway here?

Star athletes have zero Game.

I'm not kidding. They don't. They just don't. They are almost as bad as military men. The only thing that makes them worse is they have a shit ton of money to burn.

Do you think I'm kidding?

The Ball-honeys actually have specialized apps for telling them where the team is partying on any given night.

Blogger Nick S August 29, 2016 1:28 PM  

Positive Dennis wrote:If a player is a Jehovah Witness, as Prince was, and does not rise, how would you guys feel about that?

The same way. I never intentionally used any of my money to support or enable Prince, even though I thought he was extraordinarily gifted.

I didn't realize Kaepernick was engaged to a BLM activist or had converted to Islam. I thought he was just stupid. Now, I think he's stupid and malevolent. He can exercise his rights and I will exercise my right to withhold my support from him and his enablers.

Anonymous BGKB August 29, 2016 1:28 PM  

to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” ~ Colin Kaepernick

American blacks are the richest blacks on the planet. Including the last king of Rwanda who lives in Virginia on welfare getting better free healthcare than you can buy in his homeland.

Blogger J A Baker August 29, 2016 1:32 PM  

I think I'm going to watch The Fan starring Robert Deniro and Wesley Snipes tonight.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 1:36 PM  

Star athletes have zero Game.

I'm not kidding. They don't. They just don't. They are almost as bad as military men.


Military's full of Deltas. It's a nurture/nature thing.

American blacks are the richest blacks on the planet.

No kidding, but you could sub in almost any ethnicity/demographic.

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 29, 2016 1:37 PM  

Oh that all of the West's enemies would be so outspoken.

Anonymous VFM #6306 August 29, 2016 1:37 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:

The big takeaway here?

Star athletes have zero Game.

I'm not kidding. They don't. They just don't. They are almost as bad as military men. The only thing that makes them worse is they have a shit ton of money to burn.

Do you think I'm kidding?

The Ball-honeys actually have specialized apps for telling them where the team is partying on any given night.


Wladimir Klitschko, Tom Brady, Gerard Picque, Aaron Rodgers, Brooks Laich, Mike Fischer, C.J. Wilson, Tony Romo, Tommy Hass, Jay Cutler...etc. would like to have a word with you.

The big takeaway is that headcase prima donnas in sports are headcase prima donnas...and occasionally fantasize about suicide bombings.

Blogger pyrrhus August 29, 2016 1:38 PM  

What I want to know is whether Josh and Josh Gold are sock puppets.....

Blogger Jewel August 29, 2016 1:39 PM  

His new country isn't Saudi Arabia. It's where he is now: San Francisco, otherwise known as Shitholia, capitol of Crapistan.

Blogger Retrenched August 29, 2016 1:44 PM  

Kaepernick has a face that looks like he could scream "allahu akbar" and explode at any time.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 1:44 PM  

The same way. I never intentionally used any of my money to support or enable Prince, even though I thought he was extraordinarily gifted.

The difference between pro-football and entertainment is white men single-handedly could take down the former in a month.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 1:48 PM  

The real question is, "Who will be the next team to sign him?"

Once San Fran gets itself out of this situation (mediocre grievance-minded QB with a bullhorn), who will step up to sign a mediocre QB who brings this to the table? You could normally count on the likes of Jerry Jones to take talented/troubled, but this guy's mediocre/manic.

Blogger Nate August 29, 2016 1:49 PM  

'What I want to know is whether Josh and Josh Gold are sock puppets.....'

I've never seen Josh Gold before.

Josh and his been commenting here for going on a decade. so asking that is like hanging a giant NOOB sign on your neck.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 1:50 PM  

The difference between pro-football and entertainment is white men single-handedly could take down the former in a month.

Ever take a close look at the NBA stands? Whiter than Hillary's cankles.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 1:53 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 1:54 PM  

@90

There are a few natural alphas of course but you are pointing to the exceptions that test the rule.

The rule is solid. Pro-athletes have zero Game.

Colin (fucking) Kaepernick, was raised as a white Lutheran.

He ran into ONE (extremely minor) celebrity black female DJ at the club, completely by accident I'm sure (*read my last comment*).

And all of a sudden he's New Black Panther.

Gee, who is he trying to impress?

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare August 29, 2016 1:56 PM  

I think he was replying to Josh Gold, and forgot to include the "Gold" part.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 1:59 PM  

The pro athletes have zero game argument is retarded

Anonymous #8601 August 29, 2016 2:02 PM  

The big takeaway is nature over nurture. Colin had all the advantages in the world, and was raised, by all accounts, with love by a solid white family.

Clearly didn't prevent his true nature from emerging.

Blogger darkdoc August 29, 2016 2:19 PM  

As long as they shut up and cower, keep their opinions quiet, and their mouths shut, then they are acceptable to the average SJW dominated company. However, when white males choose to point their aggression not towards each other but to larger, company-wide problems and bias, that's when the backlash begins.

Fixed it for you.

Anonymous fop August 29, 2016 2:20 PM  

Pro-athletes have zero Game.

Paging Wilt Chamberlin...

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 2:25 PM  

@101 Josh

The pro athletes have zero game argument is retarded

Don't pretend your heroes automatically have Game, just because they are your heroes.

30 for 30 did an entire documentary on the subject. They just didn't know they were doing it.

Look up "30 for 30: Broke."

Women are designed from birth to extract resources from men.

It's how the world works, so don't bitch about that.

But men that don't have enough experience with that are going to be utter fucking chumps for it.

And pro-athletes are the worst...Look up "Bruce Jenner's Wife".

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 29, 2016 2:25 PM  

Boy, I hate it when I'm right...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/colin-kaepernick-could-be-cut-by-san-francisco-49ers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 2:27 PM  

Don't pretend your heroes automatically have Game, just because they are your heroes.

They're not my heroes.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 2:28 PM  

Wait...so pro athletes don't have game because they knock up too many women?

Blogger Nate August 29, 2016 2:29 PM  

"Don't pretend your heroes automatically have Game, just because they are your heroes."

You don't know what game is.

Anonymous Smile Of The Shadow August 29, 2016 2:33 PM  

Updated 49ers Depth Chart:

1) Blaine Gabbert
2) Jeff Driskel
3) Christian Ponder
4) Harambe
5) Colin Kaepernick

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 2:36 PM  

Look up "30 for 30: Broke."
You can be dumb as a box of hammers and run game. Seeing NFL players or other pro sports guys go broke isn’t indicative of game (or lack). It’s because they’re relatively normal intelligence and are suddenly thrust millions. So, they piss it away or trust the wrong people.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 29, 2016 2:37 PM  

@112

I heard that Harambe cat is pretty good, too.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 2:39 PM  


You can be dumb as a box of hammers and run game. Seeing NFL players or other pro sports guys go broke isn’t indicative of game (or lack). It’s because they’re relatively normal intelligence and are suddenly thrust millions. So, they piss it away or trust the wrong people.


Yup. Besides, most athletes who go broke went broke supporting extended family and entourage, not baby mamas

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 2:40 PM  

Ever take a close look at the NBA stands? Whiter than Hillary's cankles.

NBA also should be taken out but the average attendee/viewer of pro-basketball likely is a SJW already or at least sympathetic.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 29, 2016 2:51 PM  

Funny pic of Krappernick being oppressed by Clay Matthews being passed about on the netz

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 3:00 PM  

@110

Wait...so pro athletes don't have game because they knock up too many women?

I apologize.

I really do.

I am completely and absolutely failing to get my point across.

I can't figure out how to do it and I'm done trying.

So, I'm giving up.

Anonymous Alekhine August 29, 2016 3:06 PM  

Harambe also gets more fan mail from hot chicks than Kaepernick.

Blogger pyrrhus August 29, 2016 3:16 PM  

@98 If you paid more attention, you'd know that's not the case....

Blogger VFM #7634 August 29, 2016 3:16 PM  

You can be dumb as a box of hammers and run game.

@Anchorman
Especially on black women -- which is what these athletes in fact knock up most of the time.

In fact, that's another reason I suspect Kaepernick is Gamma -- black women are the newest go-to for Gammas, and I'm not kidding.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 29, 2016 3:17 PM  

Jewel wrote:His new country isn't Saudi Arabia. It's where he is now: San Francisco, otherwise known as Shitholia, capitol of Crapistan.

A place accepting of idiots getting pegged by their mooslim girlfriends.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 3:18 PM  

Toni Morrison once said,

You really don't have to know anything more about that comment.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 29, 2016 3:20 PM  

black women are the newest go-to for Gammas, and I'm not kidding

I laughed loud enough to draw attention then.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 3:26 PM  

If you paid more attention, you'd know that's not the case....

I'll be your huckleberry

Anonymous BluePony August 29, 2016 3:29 PM  

I'd think that anyone rich and famous doesn't *need* game.

Anonymous BluePony August 29, 2016 3:33 PM  

"Updated 49ers Depth Chart:"

1) Blaine Gabbert
2) Jeff Driskel
3) Christian Ponder
4) Harambe
5) Sourdough Sam
6) Random cheerleader
7) The Gatorade bucket
8) Colin Kaepernick

FTFY

Anonymous S E Delenda August 29, 2016 3:49 PM  

@10

"My decision to boycott pro football about ten years ago gets validated with each passing season."

I'd agree, but I never consciously decided to boycott. I just don't care anymore. Better things to do with my limited heartbeats.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 3:55 PM  

@Josh

One last try.

We seem to be getting into a major tussle over something that seems to be a disagreement about definitions.

I think you are talking about the ability of pro-athletes to have sex with (some) highly attractive women easily.

Okay, I grant that. Athletes have no problem there.

I am talking about the ability to anticipate and or avoid major life fuckage by that woman afterwards.


Believe me dude, I have seen that one every economic strata there is.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 4:01 PM  

I think you are talking about the ability of pro-athletes to have sex with (some) highly attractive women easily.

Okay, I grant that. Athletes have no problem there.


That is game.

Blogger Josh August 29, 2016 4:01 PM  

I am talking about the ability to anticipate and or avoid major life fuckage by that woman afterwards.

That is not game

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 4:06 PM  

@Josh

Fine. Resolved.

Blogger VFM #7634 August 29, 2016 4:11 PM  

@Josh
There are plenty of douches around who are attractive to women... for about 24 hours -- long enough to sleep with them, if they're "hawt!" enough -- then go full needy-clinger-bitch on the women and turn them off.

They don't have game. They just look attractive to the women at first.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 4:22 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 4:23 PM  

CS,
I think that's a difference between "game" and "Red Pill." RP incorporates much, if not all game, but game does not necessarily broaden beyond the socio-sexual marketplace.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 29, 2016 4:24 PM  

Nate

But #NoSportsBall makes you gay.



Thomas Jefferson, Virginian:
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 29, 2016 4:30 PM  

If Kopernick gets cut by the 49'rs and isn't picked up ASAP I predict the Muslim nuptuals with his Nubian Princess will go on hold ASAP as well. Because the gravy train won't be fine.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 4:30 PM  

Jefferson designed the Glock.

Blogger Anchorman August 29, 2016 4:32 PM  

If Kopernick gets cut by the 49'rs and isn't picked up ASAP I predict the Muslim nuptuals with his Nubian Princess will go on hold ASAP as well. Because the gravy train won't be fine.

Look what happened to Michael Sam.

On second thought, don't look.

Blogger Mike Romkey August 29, 2016 4:33 PM  

I agree that it's a publicity stunt, or outburst of inspired stupidity, on the cusp of being cut. As in publicity will save him from being cut, or get him enough PR for another team to take a gamble. But mainly it looks like career suicide. Can't cut it in the NFL and not honorable enough to deal with it like a man. There's some doubt he's actually converted, but if so, that won't help his case.

Anonymous fop August 29, 2016 4:37 PM  

Kaepernick is a sure bet for the ESPN "So Brave Hero of the Year Award" or whatever.

Blogger VFM #7634 August 29, 2016 4:52 PM  

Also, I couldn't help but notice how "no49ers" looks a little like "n*ggers"...

Blogger tublecane August 29, 2016 4:55 PM  

@107-Pro afletes go broke because of women, partly. Also because of lawyers, managers, and fifth-cousins. But mostly I imagine it's because they're stupid, have poor impulse, never bothered to learn anything, and are spoiled brats.

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 4:55 PM  

this article says his base salary of $11.9 million for 2016 was already guaranteed when he remained on the roster as of early April:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/03/31/colin-kaepernick-guaranteed-salary-future-draft-chip-kelly-john-elway-broncos/82474188/

Blogger tublecane August 29, 2016 4:58 PM  

@126-They don't need game to get laid, but there are as many uses of game as there are kinds of interactions between humans. Which are almost infinite

Blogger tublecane August 29, 2016 5:00 PM  

@145-Or, I should say, that's the definition of "game" used by some. I think it's ridiculously expansive, personally.

Blogger freddy August 29, 2016 5:07 PM  

Oh don't we miss those Eddie D days. The lame stadium, Harbaugh debacle, the purging of the team and the putz, Jed York, now this douche bag!? I love to watch their demise.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 29, 2016 5:13 PM  

@44 andon
tiny dick is back
--

I thought Huma was done with Weiner :P

Blogger Jon M August 29, 2016 5:14 PM  

Cataline - I think I get what you're saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the confusion stems from the concept of game as a means of boosting your perceived SMV to women. Successful pro-athletes (and billionaires) are already at the apex of SMV, and thus don't need game to win in the sexual market. Unfortunately, because they win early and win easy, they don't learn how to play defense when confronted by women who practice girl-game. So they wind up failing shit-tests left and right and this gets them into all sorts of trouble that lesser men don't.

Does that make sense?

Blogger Lovekraft August 29, 2016 5:14 PM  

We here have seen enough of this to know immediately it is a sjw or muslim doing what they do best: sow dissent, wear down the opposing state. I may look further into the ethnic/racial identity, but not really relevant. There'll all after the same thing: money.

Anonymous David August 29, 2016 5:26 PM  

26. Josh, the U.S. did not invent slavery. The U.S. did END slavery. Get a clue.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 29, 2016 5:29 PM  

@128 S E Delenda

I'd agree, but I never consciously decided to boycott. I just don't care anymore.
--

Same here. I got such a massive CogDis when McNabb was on the Redskins, I cut the chord and gave up on the NFL.

Anonymous 6184 August 29, 2016 6:16 PM  

"Believe me, they (Arabs) are racist as all fuck."

Absolutely, it's the reason they hate the epithet "sand n1gger" so much. It's bad enough an Infidel dares call them anything at all...but "how dare you equate me with one of THEM?!?".

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 6:44 PM  

> I thought Huma was done with Weiner :P

yeah I saw something like on twitter this morning. made me laugh

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 29, 2016 6:52 PM  

@Jon M

Don't worry about it, bro. It's time to pour oil on the waters.

Besides, I have much worse problems.

I am suddenly in the horrible position of having to respect Jim Harbaugh...AGAIN!!!

"Harbaugh on Kaepernick's decision: I acknowledge his right to do that. But I don't respect the motivation or the action."

Fuck me purple.

Do you have any idea how much I hate respecting Jim Harbaugh?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 29, 2016 7:04 PM  

> I thought Huma was done with Weiner :P

Drudge had an image up earlier today of Monica's boyfriend's wife, Webb Hubbell's daughter and Humid all out shopping.

Humid and Rodan were wearing matching turquoise tops.

Looking at that image I flashed back to the Drudge pic years ago of GW walking with Saudi princeling whoever, holding hands.

These pix are worth 1,000 words. Or 30 pieces of silver.

Anonymous Spinrad's Agent August 29, 2016 7:04 PM  

The silver lining is that his wife is the boss and his marriage is over before it begins. Just wait until he hears what she wants him to do next.

Blogger Bard August 29, 2016 8:02 PM  

Two offensive linemen should have jerked his sorry ass to his feet and when the song was over, thrown him to the ground.

Blogger Mark Butterworth August 29, 2016 8:07 PM  

I've been a 49er fan since a child on the east coast, but the current brain damaging bone crushing amount of gratuitous violence (and happy dancing for any average play) of the game makes it harder to watch.

I'll probably watch the Niners, though. I won't let Kap ruin it for me, and I expect to hear pretty soon that his expensive butt "failed to meet our performance expectations so we had to let him go."

Blogger Daniel August 29, 2016 8:14 PM  

He should try luck in saudi arabia.

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein August 29, 2016 8:24 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:@44 andon

tiny dick is back

--

I thought Huma was done with Weiner :P


From the looks of it, Anthony Weiner's weiner wasn't small enough.

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein August 29, 2016 8:26 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:@44 andon

tiny dick is back

--

I thought Huma was done with Weiner :P


From the looks of it, Anthony Weiner's weiner wasn't small enough.

Blogger Daniel August 29, 2016 8:40 PM  

Awesome comment

Anonymous mature craig August 29, 2016 8:41 PM  

Also wanted to apologize for being a jerk from 2004-2015 and a few times in 2016 never again though

Anonymous BGKB August 29, 2016 9:08 PM  

He is a drama queen now he is violating the narrative with HilLIARy http://www.everyjoe.com/2016/08/29/politics/colin-kaepernick-thinks-hillary-belongs-prison/

Blogger praetorian August 29, 2016 9:12 PM  

But #NoSportsBall makes you gay.

Implying hetrosexual meatspace relationships aren't a degenerate jewish conspiracy to keep the alt-right from becoming what it implicitly is.

Blogger Miss Carnivorous August 29, 2016 9:26 PM  

That explains the Quaker Oats beard! Or the Whos from Whoville beard. Da hoo doray!

Anonymous Ironsides August 29, 2016 9:32 PM  

6184 wrote:"Believe me, they (Arabs) are racist as all fuck."

Absolutely, it's the reason they hate the epithet "sand n1gger" so much. It's bad enough an Infidel dares call them anything at all...but "how dare you equate me with one of THEM?!?".


Back when I was at the university, getting red-pilled left and right by the ghastly people there, a large kebab from Syria, Sharif, was sitting in the computer lab one day, telling everyone loudly about his adventures with sundry mudsharks (a term I didn't know at the time).

An enormous dindu on the sports team this small university was trying to build, bankrupting itself in the process, came swaggering in, looked at Sharif, and boomed out,

"Hi, bro! You's a n*gger too, you's one o' dem sand n*ggas!"

The look of pure hatred and loathing and outrage on Sharif's face was surprising to behold. I had a hard time not bursting out laughing at the whole exchange.

Anonymous Jack Amok August 29, 2016 10:05 PM  

Ahh... but now if the team cuts him... he can be the victim.

It was obvious that was his ploy the minute I heard about it. He confirmed it when he gave his interview and said "If they take my endorsements, if they take my career, at least I'll know I stood up for the right thing."

He knows his career is just about over, and nobody gives endorsements to backup QBs. He wants to be able to claim it was politics that ended his career, not his own lack of ability.

It feels kinda strange as a Seahawks fan, but I actually feel sympathy for 49er fans these days. What an unlovable circus that team has become.

Blogger JaimeInTexas August 29, 2016 10:09 PM  

NFL's pte-kickoff worship orgy to the military-government put the old soviet propaganda to shame.
Much ado about nothing.
Now, play some Dixie or Battle Cry Of Freedom (the Southern version) and let the rebel yell.
Heck, how about I Am A Good Ole Rebel.
Independence grom the empire, now!

Anonymous A Visitor August 29, 2016 10:18 PM  

"Fortunately, after Donald Trump wins in November, Kaepernick can be repatriated to his newly adopted homeland in Saudi Arabia."

LOL!

I heard on Rush today that supposedly he's Muzzie. If he is, so much the worse. Regardless, another interesting point brought up was Kaepernick might be getting cut by the team! Oooh...that would be just desserts! "Who? Oh yeah, the guy that got cut!"

@2 BINGO!

"Where they will castrate and enslave him. Saudi Arabia only stopped the practise of enslaving blacks in the 1960s. They will be all too happy to start it right back up."

@7 Years before Gadaffi was offed, he made a comment that pissed off Saudis. He said their soccer team, predominantly black, were nothing more than slaves. It was in Arabic (which I don't speak) but was passed to me via a Saudi I used to converse with. There's always soccer for Kaepernick *snickers*. I hope, if he makes the team this season, he gets railroaded his first game.

"I suggest this sentiment be furthered; anyone who through action (as revealed preference) clearly does not wish to live a life hemmed by the rules of the dominant residents of the USA should be exiled to a place where their behavior is more the norm. This means that all blacks convicted of violent crimes should be dropped in Liberia or nearby place. "

@12 It's like <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPjEjXyZ2vE>the gay KKK</a>, part of the gay Frontline skit, from <i>Chappelle's Show</I>.

"It was correct, brave or not. It's an industry that needs to be put down."

@13 It's the same with collegiate football. I have two alma maters that I enjoy watching in person or on TV. Regardless, I don't lose it for days on end like those who live through sports (too much of the populace).

"If blacks think they endure racism in America, they're in for a huge shock in the Middle East. The Arabs learned their racism from the English"

@15 It is like Spaniards; they are politically incorrect to the point of most special snowflakes accusing them of "racism." OOOH! SCARRRY!!!

"David Seaman fired for questioning Hillary's health. HuffPost scrubbed all his article"

@16 He will soon be the newest Emmanuel Goldstein.

"BTW. the NFL has evolved into another "hood" sport not too dissimilar to the NBA."

@20 Regular season NHL boss...two Hispanics and two bleks...the rest Europeans...pink jerseys are about...however, full convergence is still a ways away.

"Am I missing something, or is the idea of a female hip-hop DJ being a follower of islam deeply ironic?"

@41 Near the end of our pullout from Iraq, there started appearing rappers in Baghdad...Iraqis...I kid you not.

@48 To think, I went to my first MLB game in person last year. That's just sad.

" Slavery existed around the world before the US flag existed. Would you be any happier if the US had waited to create the flag till after the last slave was freed? Would you be happy with a new flag?"

Anonymous A Visitor August 29, 2016 10:18 PM  

@54 News flash, it still exists in wait for it...Muslim majority countries in the Middle East and in Africa!

"Do you know what the Arabic word for ethnic-negro is?

It's Abdeed roughly translated from the Arabic, it means, slave.

Believe me, they are racist as all fuck."

@78 I laughed...racist as fuck...true too!

"The Ball-honeys actually have specialized apps for telling them where the team is partying on any given night."

@86 Ddd ddd ddamn son!

"The pro athletes have zero game argument is retarded"

@103 It's true. Who'd want these doofuses if they didn't have a) money and b) natural athletic ability furthered by their mandatory weight lifting regimens? Think about it. Outside of Olympic athletes (which are pretty much synonymous with pro athletes nowadays), pro athletes are one of the few occupations where athletic ability is necessary and relentlessly harnessed. It's a superfluous job. They're paid to exercise and move a certain distance down the field or rink with a ball or puck.

Blogger Teefury shirts August 29, 2016 10:31 PM  

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
Redbubble,Spreadshirt uk,teefury coupon,t shirt hell,threadless us
Teespring coupon,Teepublic coupon,80stees coupon codes

Blogger Lazarus August 29, 2016 10:59 PM  

Teefury shirts wrote:Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article





Thank you for your enthusiastic response. Now go fuck yourself.

Anonymous andon August 29, 2016 11:13 PM  

Josh Gold August 29, 2016 12:06 PM

Toni Morrison once said, "In this country, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate."


they didn't have to, they chose to

Anonymous Jack Amok August 30, 2016 2:08 AM  

Point to consider, the 49ers owe Kapernick $12M this year regardless of whether they cut him or not. So that argues for keeping him, right? No. If they cut him before April 1 next year, they don't owe him another eight figures next year. But there is an injury clause - if he plays this year, gets injured, and isn't medically cleared by April 1, then they owe him next years salary too.

If they were smart (and 49er ownership has not demonstrated that) they will cut him today and not risk him getting injured and costing them millions next year too.

Anyway, they have Christain Ponder for a backup!

Anonymous Migrant from AmRen August 30, 2016 2:21 AM  

@22 "Uh, no, clearly you've never read "A Thousand and One Nights". Arabs have ALWAYS regarded blacks as inferior humans."

Hey, what are the names of those stories and which version are you reading? I only have a couple of versions for kids and of course these are omitted.

Anonymous andon August 30, 2016 1:54 PM  

saw a link on Drudge: NFL Hell - More Players to Protest Anthem?

maybe more white fans will wake up

Blogger Nate August 30, 2016 2:40 PM  

The Arab word you're looking fir is abed. I would say it is like nigger except it is actually way way worse. It doesn't mean subhuman. It is much worse than that

Blogger Nate August 30, 2016 2:40 PM  

The Arab word you're looking fir is abed. I would say it is like nigger except it is actually way way worse. It doesn't mean subhuman. It is much worse than that

OpenID frankluke August 30, 2016 5:20 PM  

That shares a root with the Hebrew for slave, 'ebed. Is the 'worse than subhuman' meaning in Arabic denotative or connotative?

In addition to servant/slave, Hebrew can use it for prophets ('ebed of God) or politeness between equals ("Will you help me?" "I am you 'ebed").

Anonymous Randall August 30, 2016 7:59 PM  

I have been noticing the FB memes and following the headlines regarding the 49ers QB not standing for the national anthem. (I don't bother to read any of the articles because I can't bring myself to care enough.) The thought occurred to me earlier that this is a perfect example of conservative political correctness and virtue-signalling.

Anonymous Hrw-500 September 06, 2016 6:00 PM  

Sorry for the late post but better late than never I guess.

Blogger Paul Kersey posted a good rant about Keapernick in a recent podcast about the mass opiape known as football.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts