ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Playing the Buckley card

No one who has read Cuckservative, or, for that matter, SJWAL, will be surprised by the reaction of the conservative opinion leaders to the rise of the Alt-Right.

Erick Erickson‏@EWErickson
Conservatives must again go Buckley against the alt-right.

(smiles grimly)

That which is dead can never die, though we are well assured that the cucks will try.

The problem conservatives are facing is that they can't kick out those who have already left. This reminds me of one SF-SJW's wailing about me, which some of you will probably recall: "How do you bring the weight of community disapproval on someone who isn't part of the community?"

Answer: you don't. You can't. Buckley doomed the Right's chance to preserve America by reading out the John Birch Society from the conservative movement. He and his successors have purged everyone from Sam Francis to Ann Coulter, all of the most intelligent and foresighted political writers on the Right. Now the most talented and innovative minds on the Right want absolutely nothing to do with conservatives or conservatism; we know perfectly well what they're going to do to us whenever we choose to believe our observations instead of their dogma.

Erickson is only one of many conservatives who don't understand that the Alt-Right doesn't give a damn about their sacred Constitution, their 10 Kirkean principles, their small government ideology that can't get rid of a single federal agency, their immigration amnesties, and their conservatism that hasn't conserved so much as women's bathrooms. We don't want positions at their think tanks, two-minute guest slots on Fox News, or book contracts from Thomas Nelson and Regnery for tedious my-eyes-glaze-over tomes with a picture of the author and an American flag on the cover.

Every member of the Alt-Right understands one thing: none of those efforts and none of that edifice matters one iota if the USA does not remain a heavily white country, because whites, and specifically, white Americans who are the posterity of the Founders, are the only people in the history of the world who have ever supported small government and individual liberty in statistically significant numbers.

Yes, it is certainly possible for an individual, of any race, culture, or heritage, to admire and accept and adopt the ways of another people. Hollywood loves to make movies about people who do sort of thing. But the observable fact throughout all of recorded human history is that those individuals are very rare. In fact, that's why they make movies about them. No other people, from the very numerous Chinese to the very smallest American Indian tribe, have shown any interest in adopting and living according to the ideals of 18th century Englishmen, the Common Law, or the Rights of Englishmen, no matter how much they enjoy, appreciate, and attempt to appropriate the fruits of that culture.

And it is the height of absurdity to believe that they will see fit to permit others to live according to them in any society that is even remotely democratic, as we have already seen from the previous waves of immigration.

As one guy rightly responded: "Buckley had a nation that was 90% white, you don't. That's why you need to listen to us."

More importantly, movement conservatives have proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they will not fight for their so-called principles, not even limited government. So there is no reason to pay any attention to them at all. Whether they join Hillary Clinton and the Left in shooting at us or whether they suddenly begin playing "hello, fellow Alt-Righters", we're not going to follow their lead.

Labels: ,

123 Comments:

Anonymous six pan August 26, 2016 4:31 AM  

At this very moment, >9000 (((cucked blogger gammas))) vie to become the Annointed One of Globocorp's latest reboot of the controlled opposition newsletter.

Anonymous Bobby Farr August 26, 2016 4:58 AM  

Does EE actually take a right wing view on any issues? From his Twitter feed one would assume he is an anti-racism activist.

Anonymous Steve Brown VFM August 26, 2016 5:05 AM  

Vox, BRAVO!!

Anonymous DK August 26, 2016 5:37 AM  

Well said, Vox. If anyone takes issue with what you say or have said, then I encourage them to go back into the Vox Popoli archives and read your old blog posts.

For me it's been educational and enlightening. So much to learn.

Really, in order to understand where Vox is coming from, one must go back and educate themselves and take the time to think about what's written and said.

I think the conservatives are afraid to implement the changes they want, even though they know they are for the better. It's time they stand aside and let the alt-right do those things.

Blogger JACIII August 26, 2016 5:43 AM  

DK wrote:
I think the conservatives are afraid to implement the changes they want, even though they know they are for the better. It's time they stand aside and let the alt-right do those things.


The left wants you to feel like you are one paycheck away from the projects and an EBT card. This strategy has worked on many conservatives.

Blogger Sherwood family August 26, 2016 5:48 AM  

The difficulty is distinguishing the Alt-Right from Republicans in the minds of Conservatives. Hillary Clinton has helped to do that but VD's continual beating of the drum that the Alt-Right is not some new flavor of the GOP or an updated and more hardcore NeoConnery or something equally stupid, is vital.

The rest of us need to do what we can to increase the signal strength of that idea.

Although Neo-Connery makes me thing of some kind of James Bond reboot with a cyborg Sean Connery which, face it, would be kind of cool.

John C. Wright appears to be disappointed with the Alt-Right, at least based on some of his comments here and on his own blog. I don't presume to speak for him but I think that because he is a gentleman is maintaining the stance that principles die last.

I am torn as well, because, I worry that when the dust settles and the Alt-Right has won...which it will since it doesn't have to spend its effort fighting against reality itself unlike its opponents...it will have seen the end of many of those gentlemanly qualities and principled virtues, having jettisoned them in the meat-grinder that is war by other means. And they many never return in our age.

But...if there is no victory then these qualities and virtues will surely be extinguished as the Morlocks, as Mr. Wright is wont to call them, snuff out light wherever it can be found and there will be no better world in which to take them up again.

Yet...despite my sympathy for those gentlemanly virtues, VD is correct that the track record of Conservatism in the U.S. and the West in general, has been abysmal when it comes to conserving anything meaningful.

It seems that the way forward is to beat the enemy who is striving to corrupt and destroy every virtuous thing and then try to piece together those virtues when he has been put down.





Blogger residentMoron August 26, 2016 5:48 AM  

Brendan O'Neill - communist, atheist, libertarian (don't ask me) - and editor of Spiked Online has been attacked by the twitterati for defending free speech in Australia.

Interviewed on the TV here, he says is that new alliances between left and right are forming along the axis of freedom versus authoritarianism, in response to the "official" right and left having already formed the opposing alliance; the reflexive authoritarians of both sides have been thought policing their own for decades now.

"On Q&A, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s flagship political panel show, spiked editor Brendan O’Neill once again prompted the right-thinking first to tweet their spleen, and then to fire off snarky op-eds. And the reason for the riling? Was it O’Neill’s criticism of the Australian state’s incarceration of migrants on the micro-island of Nauru, ‘a kind of purgatory, a limbo where aspiring migrants are stuck between a place they don’t want to be and a place they want to be’, as he described it? Or was it perhaps his criticism of pro-refugee campaigners, whom, as The Australian reports, O’Neill accused of ‘infantilising’ migrants, treating them as weak, helpless, other?

Nope, none of the above. What got up the nose of the unthinkingly politically correct was O’Neill’s attack on Section 18C of Australia’s Racial Discrimination Act, which prohibits speech ‘reasonably likely… to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people’ because of their ‘race, colour or national or ethnic origin’. Or, to put it another way: Brendan O’Neill defended free speech. And, it was this, this defence of one of the cornerstones of radical, liberal, enlightened thought, that outraged the nominally liberal and leftist.

Here’s what O’Neill said: ‘I love hearing hate speech because it reminds me I live in a free society.’ Got that? O’Neill loves hearing hate speech, not in itself, not because he just loves vitriol, as some of his detractors really seem to believe. No, he loves hearing it because of what hearing it means: namely, that we live in a society that is confident enough in itself, in its liberal values, that it can tolerate dissenting and hateful views. O’Neill then went on to explain why freedom of speech is precisely the mechanism through which we can challenge racism: ‘The real problem with Section 18C is it actually disempowers anti-racists by denying us the right to see racism, to know it, to understand it and to confront it in public. Instead it entrusts the authorities to hide it away on our behalf so we never have a reckoning with it.’"

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 5:54 AM  

Bobby Farr wrote:Does EE actually take a right wing view on any issues? From his Twitter feed one would assume he is an anti-racism activist.

EE is a smart guy. The evidence is that he was absolutely right in predicting that you will be made to care. But he went off his rocker over Trump, and I don't know why. Maybe his prediction was just projection.

[checks bio]

Oh look, he spent his formative years in Dubai, from five to fifteen. He's a transnational cosmopolitan by upbringing, and specifically with an affinity for goat f***ers, which puts his slam on David Souter in a whole new light.

Blogger Krul August 26, 2016 5:55 AM  

We on the AR really do need to be vigilant.

We're getting mainstream attention, which means there will most likely be a large influx of new blood. The sincere truth seekers are good, the just curious are harmless, the poseurs and wannabes are merely annoying, but it's the parasites, infiltrators, and subverters that we have to watch out for. We've learned from the past and so are not nearly as vulnerable as the Tea Party, for example, but there is still some danger of some cucks using their legacy platforms to make themselves the "voice of the Alt-Right", or somesuch. Glenn Beck already attempted something similar with the Blaze. We have to make sure to call out any cucks or (((others))) who try to speak for us despite never having been with us before.

Blogger Cinco August 26, 2016 5:55 AM  

The left wants you to feel like you are one paycheck away from the projects and an EBT card. This strategy has worked on many conservatives.

Most people are though! The Free Shit Army has many in their ranks. Fortunately, they still fight with line and column tactics.

Anonymous Steve August 26, 2016 5:55 AM  

Holy Diabetes!

Erickson's Twitter feed is gorgeous. Since DemsRRealRacists hung up his horns Erick might be the biggest thing in the Cuckosphere.

I like his nazi swastika that spells "Trump". Take THAT, Trumpanzees!

Blogger Lovekraft August 26, 2016 5:58 AM  

You know we're close to end times when government officials, who ostensibly are to uphold rights and freedoms, have become so corrupt with power, that normal criticism is demonized.

If Clinton would only spend 1% of the energy on developing and implementing actual improvements to our public administration/laws that she does pointing fingers and deflecting, the nation would improve dramatically.

Blogger CM August 26, 2016 6:01 AM  

I am torn as well, because, I worry that when the dust settles and the Alt-Right has won...which it will since it doesn't have to spend its effort fighting against reality itself unlike its opponents...it will have seen the end of many of those gentlemanly qualities and principled virtues, having jettisoned them in the meat-grinder that is war by other means. And they many never return in our age.

I'm guessing that one of the hardest aspects of war is putting what you built at risk. When you are under attack, your handiwork is not safe. When your soldiers fight back against the onslaught, your city will probably burn.

However, when the war is over and the soldiers have returned to their war stories and ale, then the John Wrights can rebuild from the rubble.

I have mourned the destruction in the wake of ISIS. The churches they have destroyed, the history... but I'd rather see 100 more churches burned to the ground if it means our Christians survive and ISIS is gone. We can rebuild.

Blogger VD August 26, 2016 6:02 AM  

John C. Wright appears to be disappointed with the Alt-Right, at least based on some of his comments here and on his own blog. I don't presume to speak for him but I think that because he is a gentleman is maintaining the stance that principles die last.

I admire John and his determination to stand by his principles. My position is similar to that of the Red Indian, who watches with genuine interest as two gentlemen with a difference of opinion engage in fisticuffs in accordance with the rules of the Marquess of Queensbury.

After which he goes and kills his enemy and takes his enemy's scalp without thinking twice about it.

I like John. I admire John. But he is a Virginia gentleman. I'm... not. Even my European side is half-Irish.

Blogger Krul August 26, 2016 6:02 AM  

@11 Steve,

"Yeah, I went there with the graphic."

Ooh, he *went there*. EE must stand for "Edgy Erick".

Blogger James Dixon August 26, 2016 6:02 AM  

> Oh look, he spent his formative years in Dubai, from five to fifteen.

Funny how that works, isn't it? And yet they feel entitled to lecture us on what it means to be an American.

Blogger Phillip George August 26, 2016 6:04 AM  

how do you kick out people who aren't in?
Gated Communities

Gated communities are taking on an important role in modern politics. Donald Trump grew up in a gated community, and made his fortune building gated communities that illegally exclude African-Americans. Trump’s approach is not based on ideology, but on consumer demand, and in particular, the demand of the working class to live in a place where there are no minority groups, criminals, wierdos or politically correct (Catholic educated) people.

A gated community has a number of characteristics. There is ideally a six metre high concrete wall to keep out intruders. When the wall surrounds a very large number of houses, the average cost of the wall becomes insignificant. Getting past the security guards is like going through customs. Hence there is no crime in a gated community, and children can roam unsupervised in complete safety. Parents can be sure their daughters will not encounter males that would be unsuitable sons-in-law.

Allotments are typically quarter-acre or five acres (one-tenth or two hectares). Houses are fireproof and of a similar appearance. Services are provided by underground ducts, including pneumatic mail delivery. Television and internet are unobtrusively censored.

There is a shopping centre with a supermarket and other key shops. Prices are controlled to prevent gouging. There is a club for men and older boys from which women are excluded. On the top of the shopping centre is a hospital and old people’s home overlooking a race track and playing fields.

There is a non-denomination church, which has leather sofas instead of pews, and wallpaper with pictures of saints like in an eastern orthodox church. The priest is a family man employed by the management committee. There is a co-educational school, so that if children conceive a passionate desire for a classmate, it will be someone of the opposite gender. The school has international baccalaureate and no homework.

Once people move into a gated community, it occurs to them that, instead of their having to move into a gated community, it would be better if the “undesirables” were forced to live in ghettos, or were kicked out of the country altogether. No doubt this is what Donald Trump has in mind. The Conservative Party should take on board this trend in modern living and become the party for people who live or would like to live in gated communities. df,

a bit of spam at the Spectator.co.uk - so well done spammer.

Anonymous Steve August 26, 2016 6:07 AM  

Interestingly, from what I gather Hillary's Pepe speech went down like a wet fart with the left, and was already DOA anyway because of Trump's immigration remarks the day before.

The only people it found traction with are incredibly butthurt cucks like Erick Erickson, who wrote an entire article explaining that you can't have a country, because Jesus.

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 6:08 AM  

Sherwood family wrote:It seems that the way forward is to beat the enemy who is striving to corrupt and destroy every virtuous thing and then try to piece together those virtues when he has been put down.

Yes. That is how it has always worked. There was only a brief time in a small place where even war was civilized; for all the rest of human history, all over the world, civility has been at most something to fight for -- not a way to fight.

It's a sign of decadence that we even have to argue the question.

Anonymous Steve August 26, 2016 6:11 AM  

Krul - I feel like he's 2Edgy4Me. He's just one chicken tendie away from spamming Twatter with pictures of himself in a fedora and wielding a katana.

Blogger Sherwood family August 26, 2016 6:13 AM  

That, VD, is why I appreciate what you have articulated. Because at the end of the day, the Alt-Right is taking scalps. They are beating enemies on their own turf rather than retreating endlessly in the face of the Left, the Progressives, and the Globalists. They are making the arguments and hitting the people that need to be hit.

The only thing wrong with your fisticuffs example is that the Left never fought according to Queensbury rules. They kept hitting the Right in the head with a blackjack and would then make the Right feel bad about itself when it tried to do the same, shaming the Right for failing to live up to its principles.

At some point, the Alt-Right realized that standing there and taking it in a noble effort to be true to its principles was a sucker's game.

Anonymous Millenium August 26, 2016 6:28 AM  

@9 Be on the look out for anyone talking about becoming less extreme, particulary for PR reasons. Already there have been attempts to rid the alt right of its anti-semitism in the interests of appealing to the fabled majority.

Anonymous Dyskord August 26, 2016 6:34 AM  

I wonder how long it'll be before some braintrust on the left decides to fund an astroturf movement calling themselves The Alt-Left.

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 6:38 AM  

@22 Millenium:

Fortunately, "We. Don't. Care." is a powerful and nonspecific vaccination against entryism of all kinds. If they want to change our minds, they need to present evidence that they're correct, not hint at maybe liking us more if we do.

Anonymous Sazerac August 26, 2016 6:40 AM  

@22

Ignoring the 1488's there isn't anti-semitism. I am a Zionist but I am getting sick of progressive Jews telling me how I should act and behave in my own country. Recently one of them tried to advocate open borders to me, when I threw it back in his face he said (to paraphrase):

"Don't you realise you are wasting your time since all you people (whites) will eventually become brown skinned and black haired anyway and if you oppose this you are literally hitler"

We Don't Care

Blogger Stilicho August 26, 2016 6:42 AM  

Oh, I care about the Constitution. It is a practical system, but it only works if the government it establishes actually follows it. That was the Founders' fatal error: no means of constitutional self regulation. They simply assumed the people would rebel against such a government. Once they were right, then we imported a new and morally pliable people.

Blogger Ragin' Dave August 26, 2016 6:42 AM  

"More importantly, movement conservatives have proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they will not fight for their so-called principles, not even limited government. "

This right here is why the Alt-Right is growing as fast as it is. We don't need another sob story from some "conservative" guy who sells books but really doesn't do anything else. The GOP has been in full surrender mode for decades now. The GOP's establishment hates it's own voting base and actively works to undermine it. The supposed "conservatives" in D.C. can't wait to roll over for Obama, or whoever the next communist in chief is going to be. And then they want to turn around and sneer at people actually winning the culture war "What's not what conservatism is".

Well, I guess "conservatism" as a movement means being a bunch of back-stabbing, traitorous, Obama-ass-kissing, yellow-bellied, gutless sniveling shitsacks.

Which is why when the GOP started whinging about how "Trump isn't conservative!" nobody really gave a shit. Because we had seen their definition of "conservative" and it's about as appealing as two-day old roadkill.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 26, 2016 6:45 AM  

I am the leader of Alt-Right and so can you.

Blogger Stilicho August 26, 2016 6:46 AM  

A practical system of ordered liberty

Blogger Stilicho August 26, 2016 6:46 AM  

A practical system of ordered liberty

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 6:47 AM  

" Erick Erickson‏@EWErickson
Conservatives must again go Buckley against the alt-right."

This is what he concluded?

Because a democrat called a republican racist?

Blogger Krul August 26, 2016 6:52 AM  

Stilicho wrote:Oh, I care about the Constitution.

Me too. I wish the USA had one.

Blogger Orville August 26, 2016 7:04 AM  

@6 it will have seen the end of many of those gentlemanly qualities and principled virtues, having jettisoned them in the meat-grinder that is war by other means.

and

@21At some point, the Alt-Right realized that standing there and taking it in a noble effort to be true to its principles was a sucker's game.

Glad you said that Sherwood Family, because I was going to take exception to the first statement. There is a time for gentlemanly qualities and a time for brutal, destroy your enemy and piss on his body war. This is that time.

I have suspended, not abandoned, my desires for limited constitutional government. We have neither, and as said above the GOP will do NOTHING to bring either, proved by 30 plus years of observation. We destroy our enemies and then take the spoils.

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 7:09 AM  

Krul wrote:Me too. I wish the USA had one.

Roe v. Wade is on us, but recent decisions have been a painful lesson that we need to carefully vet our judges for Americanism. Hyphenated-Americans and (((nomads))) don't understand the document, because they can't relate to its authors, so they won't hesitate to screw over the People that it was meant to protect.

And then, of course, there's that whole travesty with converting from Republic to Empire a century and a half ago. FedGov is like antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea: painful, embarrassing, and difficult to remove. Eww, gross, we have Feds.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 26, 2016 7:11 AM  

@31

This is what he concluded?

Because a democrat called a republican racist?



It's always worked before.

Pavilion conditioning is what it is.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 26, 2016 7:12 AM  

@18

The only people it found traction with are incredibly butthurt cucks like Erick Erickson,

That was the intended audience.

She's offering them a chance to go Democrat.

If only they would accept the gift from her hand.

Anonymous dr kill August 26, 2016 7:15 AM  

The left wants you to feel like you are one paycheck away from the projects and an EBT card. This strategy has worked on many conservatives.


I'm sorry, but this is just wrong. Perhaps what you say is correct about Conservatives, but real men would not allow themselves to be in this sort of position in the first place, at least not for long. Having employment based on the favor of the employer is the Progg way. Have a skill, have a talent, be confident and go your own way. Only Proggies need kiss the ring.

Anonymous dr kill August 26, 2016 7:19 AM  

The left wants you to feel like you are one paycheck away from the projects and an EBT card. This strategy has worked on many conservatives.

Government housing and government cheese> I think this is perhaps an accurate description of current American conservatism, and a position I totally reject. Is it any wonder free American men reject the GOP and conservatism.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 26, 2016 7:20 AM  

The only time a conservative is moved to act is when he sees someone else fighting for his supposed cause.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 26, 2016 7:22 AM  

Bro, do you even crusade?

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 26, 2016 7:23 AM  

Because only the man who fights threatens his posture of passive virtue.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 26, 2016 7:24 AM  

Shit, should have linked this in previous comment.

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 7:32 AM  

Pepe vult!

Anonymous SciVo August 26, 2016 7:36 AM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:Pavilion conditioning is what it is.

But enough about the bourgeois takeover of Burning Man.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 26, 2016 7:46 AM  

Of course, some conservatives are not cuckservatives but merely sincere altruists uncomprehendingly outmaneuvered by the sociogenetic predators that flourish in an atomized multiracial society.

There is a difference between virtue signaling and virtue: honesty.

Blogger Makeshift August 26, 2016 7:59 AM  

"Alt-Right doesn't give a damn about their sacred Constitution"

I get that conservatives seem to think that it's a magic document where on the 3rd day of the 3rd week of the 3rd month they can summon forth the spirits of the founding fathers to protect America, but it seems pretty neat.

Blogger Rollo the Cat August 26, 2016 8:02 AM  

What you once again fail to realize is that it wasn't the Constitution, the 10 Kirkean principles or small government "ideology", as you put it, that brought us to where we are. It was leftists infiltrating the Republican party and Buckley's NR, who talked conservative while acting like neo-Marxists.

Anonymous Frankenstein McBadperson August 26, 2016 8:02 AM  

"none of those efforts and none of that edifice matters one iota if the USA does not remain a heavily white country"

That horse has already fled the barn. Whites are now a minority in the under-5-years old cohort, which means the future of "America" (actual America stopped existing some time ago) is already non-white. Ride a bus some time, tell me what you see. The only option now is partition, a separate white sub-nation without (((any of those guys))). The look on their faces when they realize that no, we don't consider them white, they're going to have to live with their precious vibrants, will be priceless.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 8:04 AM  

Its telling to me that Erickson thinks the alt-right must be purged... because Hillary Clinton said so.

Anonymous VFM 9054 August 26, 2016 8:05 AM  

I became alt-right after being involved with the Ron Paul campaign in 2012. I tried getting involved in local Republican party politics, and doing my part to make a difference. But those people are only interested in maintaining their position in their social club, not in winning against the left. It's a hobby, at best. And they are so afraid of someone being mean to them, or saying harsh words, that they bend over backwards to accommodate people who hate them. The Republican party is a club for people with Stockholm Syndrome.

In regards to the "but muh principles"; either we have a country or we don't. And, if we don't, the single most important issue is to fight to get it back. If we don't, trying to protect anything else is much like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic; because they'll just steal it later. Build the wall. Drive the foreigner hence. And then we can bother about trying to re-establish limited constitutional government.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 8:09 AM  

"Alt-Right doesn't give a damn about their sacred Constitution"

this is not precisely true. The Alt-Right simply acknowledges that no one else pays attention to the Constitution so therefore it will not either.

Blogger Phillip George August 26, 2016 8:22 AM  

http://82.221.129.208/basepage4.html

i got to post this. If this is true Hillary might be entirely digital from now on. ie. she might be dead?

the level of fraud has been ratcheting up. From mh370 to ukraine to syria. it's going thru the glass ceiling.

lunatic left, alt right. Does is matter if you are fighting a non existent hydra?

Jim posts some deeply disturbing stuff.

the last old Roman Empire refrain might have been "die well". to those about to....

Blogger VD August 26, 2016 8:23 AM  

What you once again fail to realize is that it wasn't the Constitution, the 10 Kirkean principles or small government "ideology", as you put it, that brought us to where we are.

I haven't failed to realize that at all. What you obviously don't realize is that it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Appealing to the Constitution isn't going to restore it. Small government will not restore itself.

Conservatism has failed. It is now pining for the fjords. And it cannot possibly succeed in regaining what it failed to conserve in the first place.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 26, 2016 8:32 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger N Matheson August 26, 2016 8:33 AM  

Excellent piece

Blogger Robert Divinity August 26, 2016 8:36 AM  

Fortunately, "We. Don't. Care." is a powerful and nonspecific vaccination against entryism of all kinds.

It absolutely mitigates the efficacy of concern trolling and suggested moderation.

I just watched an interview with cuck Nicole Wallace on NBC. It wasn't atypical. The crux of what she said (and many others in recent weeks, all of whom expect or want a Trump loss) is Republicans "need to understand" was drove people away from Cuckley Conservatism. These establishment types still operate under the delusion white people can be lulled into voting for them if faux sincerity is employed. Even now they don't plan to back off neoconservatism and cuckery and just want to repackage their message. That the majority that left the GOP aren't about to join with them as junior partners in a coalition never crosses their minds.

Regardless of what happens November 8, Clinton actually had one point right: the Alt-Right now is the Left's actual opposition. It's not loyal opposition and wants to destroy its enemy. The backslapping cuckservatives are on the ash heap of history now even if they don't know it.

Anonymous Elijah Rhodes August 26, 2016 8:38 AM  

Conservatives have always claimed that, unlike Progressivism, Conservatism is not a religion. Yet it too has dogmas, faith, gods, and salvation.

Blogger dienw August 26, 2016 8:41 AM  

The AltRight needs to guard itself against the new Buckleys being sent its way; but then, Buckley was old money funded against a populous organization.

Blogger Crude August 26, 2016 8:42 AM  

One thing that got me sick of the GOP 'conservatives' was how they have a knack for proudly showing off just how friendly they are with the worst of the liberals in government. Boehner, Ryan, Jeb Bush, etc all absolutely love photo ops where they have a picture of themselves taken with Obama or Clinton or Pelosi, smiling happily and embracing. Then they'll say, 'This is what the public wants to see! The public dislikes gridlock, they want us to work together!'

I, for one, don't like seeing my supposed political leaders happily embracing people who despise me and everyone like me.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 8:54 AM  

"The AltRight needs to guard itself against the new Buckleys being sent its way"

Simple enough. All that needs to be done is to point out who's giving them their orders.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 26, 2016 8:55 AM  

Conservatives have always claimed that, unlike Progressivism, Conservatism is not a religion. Yet it too has dogmas, faith, gods, and salvation.

Cucks like Erickson are worse this way than the transnational utopians. Vox Day's excellent post here summarizes the reason. Erickson, who as a social conservative really has no role in politics at this point as his movement's issues all have been lost, and those like him think the Constitution and Cuckley Conservatism will be ghost danced from the dead. Some who honestly believe it are aren't just hucksters, either (Erickson is a self-promoting con). Leftists will modify or take any position to attain power. So of the two, they are the ones who treat their politics less like a religion. "Conservatives" magically think lower marginal tax rates will bring back the white working class that has lost its jobs, suffers from illegal immigration, and previously supplied the cannon fodder for the warmongering. Maybe this will happen on the third day after the lower marginal rates are announced.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 26, 2016 8:58 AM  

Nate, you're absolutely right. After you identify who's giving them orders, follow the money. It always works.

Blogger HonorLiving August 26, 2016 9:07 AM  

It's absolutely insane that house trained conservatives had to wait for the signal of their main opponent to engage in a purge of the alt-right.

Meanwhile, the left NEVER repudiate its less savory elements and, only some time ago, google brazenly celebrated Yuri Kochiyama, a Japanese American black separatist who openly lauded Bin Laden.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 26, 2016 9:10 AM  

Basic human nature the cucks seek a place in the hierarchy, and the only possible way for them to have any place other than the bottom is to scold the base, the only people who will listen to them and fall in line down the hierarchy.

Ask that fat low T POS if he has ever scolded a lefty, no he has not and never will.

Anonymous Steve August 26, 2016 9:15 AM  

Conservatism has failed.

Spectacularly so. Even on the small stuff.

British conservatism went from Thatcher outlawing the promotion of homosexuality to minors in the 80's, to David Cameron's Conservatives imposing gay marriage on the country only 25 years later.

Louise Mensch, formerly a Conservative MP, has explained her belief that conservatism is all about equal opportunities and feminism.

She is, of course, entitled to her belief but it's bollocks on stilts.

Equal opportunities are nice, but it's a ridiculous quasi-libertarian reductionist nonsense to try to build a political philosophy on such a weak foundation. It leads to retarded absurdities like tranny bathrooms in schools and the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland publicly pining for the day when an Asian can replace him.

Politics is always and everywhere fundamentally about "whose side are you on?".

Can't be on everyone's side at once.

Blogger Krul August 26, 2016 9:17 AM  

Phillip George wrote:http://82.221.129.208/basepage4.html

i got to post this. If this is true Hillary might be entirely digital from now on. ie. she might be dead?


Wait a minute...

If Hillary's speech was a completely fake event made using CGI... then that means the Clinton campaign DELIBERATELY included someone shouting "Pepe"!

Mind.........Blown

Blogger The Kurgan August 26, 2016 9:34 AM  

Even my European side is half-Irish.

Christ almighty man, is there NOTHING AT ALL redeemable in that frenzy of lust that your debauched ancestors indulged in?

On another note. The "gentlemanly" requirement is, or will be, satisfied by Christianity once people like you and me have stomped on ALL the enemies.
That is also why Christianity is a foundational pillar even for atheists and agnostics.
We all have our own concepts of where the line is, John's is admirable, but ineffective.
Yours and mine are considerably closer to the gutter, though, I still have one, and I'd guess so do you, even if a dark lord is probably not supposed to admit to it.

Blogger praetorian August 26, 2016 9:48 AM  

Its telling to me that Erickson thinks the alt-right must be purged... because Hillary Clinton said so.

Exactly.

Our conservatives have conserved nothing because our conservatives... aren't conservative.

Blogger tz August 26, 2016 9:52 AM  

Conservatives have principles and ideas and think tanks, but not only don't fight for them, they fight hard to destroy them.

The Alt-Right is fighting tooth and nail to restore or create the society, culture, country the conservatives say they want.

Or as I compared Cruz to Trump, I'd rather get 90% of something 60% right than 10% of something 90% right.

W gave us Medicare Part D. Please Clap. How is that conservative?

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 9:55 AM  

"Our conservatives have conserved nothing because our conservatives... aren't conservative."

as Vox has said... they are just progressives who would prefer the progress to move a little more slowly.

Blogger Dexter August 26, 2016 9:56 AM  

It was possible for Buckley to blacklist people back when National Review was the only real outlet for conservative thought. Today, if a conservative can't get printed in NR or Weekly Standard, who gives a damn? You can get your thoughts out there for free without going through them.

National Review is as dead as a gatekeeper as traditional publishers are dead as gatekeepers for SF.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 26, 2016 9:59 AM  

@71

Excellent point. Nationalism Reviled's expiration date is long past.

Blogger Whisker biscuit August 26, 2016 10:06 AM  

But...but....he luvs da troops!

Blogger tz August 26, 2016 10:09 AM  

What EE fails to realize is they have been purging all along and just looked up and ask "where is everybody?". Birch was the first, but Buchanan and Sobran later. After the Berlin Wall fell, they needed to purge the Neocons and welcome the rest of the right back in.

I'm torn, My heart and head are with Mr Wright, but remember what the Constitution cost - a bloody, impoverishing 10 years war. If we don't fight very hard with words and non-violent deeds now, the only alternative will be a second bloody war of succession. It is the 1850s, and the slave state - free state kabuki has gone on too long. I think Trump is a Lincoln in that he will be strong and disrupt things and is different - for good or ill. The Cuckleys went the way of the Whigs. Obgerfelt was Dredd Scott. I think the establishment will try to secede.

Blogger pyrrhus August 26, 2016 10:32 AM  

Speaking as an attorney who has been involved in Constitutional law, the Constitution is far from a perfect document. In particle, there is no effective check on the Federal judiciary, and lifetime tenure made them immune to normal democratic forces. Jurisdiction was also left vague, which has allowed these courts to rule on subjects like marriage that were never intended to be on the table.

Blogger Chrom August 26, 2016 10:33 AM  

They are the Washington Generals of the political world, only too happy to have their asses kicked by the Harlem Globetrotters game after game, every night for decades.

Blogger CarpeOro August 26, 2016 10:35 AM  

Regarding the numerous posts regarding virtue be put on hold.

There is a season for all things. This is the beginning of the war season. While Christ did not preach ruthless extermination of your enemies at all times, he did say to sell your cloak and buy a sword. While I'd prefer to beat my sword into a plow, this is not the time for it. Forgiveness is for later, first comes education of our enemies. Sadly all too many have made it apparent that violence can be their only teacher.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 10:41 AM  

"I am torn as well, because, I worry that when the dust settles and the Alt-Right has won...which it will since it doesn't have to spend its effort fighting against reality itself unlike its opponents...it will have seen the end of many of those gentlemanly qualities and principled virtues, having jettisoned them in the meat-grinder that is war by other means. "

I wouldn't worry about.

This is only the begining. when the American Revolution started it wasn't over high minded ideals. It was regular uneducated riff raff pissed over taxation.

the peasants are revolting. there will be real sincere leaders that emerge years from now when its all over or nearly over.

Blogger Chiva August 26, 2016 10:41 AM  

Conservatives must again go Buckley against the alt-right.

If the last 20 years is any indication of the capabilities and fervor of the Conservatives then we don't have anything to worry about.

Blogger Escoffier August 26, 2016 10:43 AM  

Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen wrote:Of course, some conservatives are not cuckservatives but merely sincere altruists uncomprehendingly outmaneuvered by the sociogenetic predators that flourish in an atomized multiracial society.

There is a difference between virtue signaling and virtue: honesty.


Also known as useful idiots and its no damn excuse!

Blogger Escoffier August 26, 2016 10:45 AM  

Sherwood family wrote:The difficulty is distinguishing the Alt-Right from Republicans in the minds of Conservatives. Hillary Clinton has helped to do that but VD's continual beating of the drum that the Alt-Right is not some new flavor of the GOP or an updated and more hardcore NeoConnery or something equally stupid, is vital.

The rest of us need to do what we can to increase the signal strength of that idea.

Although Neo-Connery makes me thing of some kind of James Bond reboot with a cyborg Sean Connery which, face it, would be kind of cool.

John C. Wright appears to be disappointed with the Alt-Right, at least based on some of his comments here and on his own blog. I don't presume to speak for him but I think that because he is a gentleman is maintaining the stance that principles die last.

I am torn as well, because, I worry that when the dust settles and the Alt-Right has won...which it will since it doesn't have to spend its effort fighting against reality itself unlike its opponents...it will have seen the end of many of those gentlemanly qualities and principled virtues, having jettisoned them in the meat-grinder that is war by other means. And they many never return in our age.

But...if there is no victory then these qualities and virtues will surely be extinguished as the Morlocks, as Mr. Wright is wont to call them, snuff out light wherever it can be found and there will be no better world in which to take them up again.

Yet...despite my sympathy for those gentlemanly virtues, VD is correct that the track record of Conservatism in the U.S. and the West in general, has been abysmal when it comes to conserving anything meaningful.

It seems that the way forward is to beat the enemy who is striving to corrupt and destroy every virtuous thing and then try to piece together those virtues when he has been put down.


Gentlemanly rules for gentlemanly foes. Savage rules for savages. See? It's simple.

Blogger tz August 26, 2016 10:48 AM  

another alt-right definition

As to whether it ought to be white or not, we have been defined by our enemies. It was irrelevant how nice or gentlemanly or even beneficient a Jew was in 1938. The Nazis came for them.

(((Ben))), EE, and the rest have white-cis-male privilege and must be repressed!

I think that for me resolves the racism question. They getmall the government benefits, I must pay. I must give up my seat to them and move to the back of the bus.

No amount of virtue signalling will stop them. No amount of reason and evidence.

White males are being targeted like the Armenians in Turkey, the Tutsis in Rawanda,by an implacable enemy.

Black lives matter doesn't care I've been on their side about the police long before they were. My vehicle will be smashed and I will be beaten or killed.

Were I at HQ, I would be the one threatened and belittled daily, if you add Christian.

The persecuting Romans might be converted by Christians accepting it. Not so the savage barbarians.

Hitlery just gave her mein kampf speech. If you are a white Christian traditionalist, you ought to feel like you will end up in the ovens if she is elected.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner August 26, 2016 10:52 AM  

Yes, it is certainly possible for an individual, of any race, culture, or heritage, to admire and accept and adopt the ways of another people

Latrina's 21 crackbabies, the "someone's got to pay for my 15 kids" crackbabies, and Ladasha's 14 crackbabies say its Whiteys fault none of their kids has a perfect Math SAT when 1/50 Asian males gets a perfect math SAT.

. I am a Zionist but I am getting sick of progressive Jews telling me how I should act

If a Zionist is someone that wants all jews to go to Israel than I am a Zionist also.

Roe v. Wade is on us, but recent decisions have been a painful

The women in the case admitted (((they))) lied so that it would be a better case.

Blogger tz August 26, 2016 10:54 AM  

The other side is I'm more optimistic after the alt-right wins. We need to make America safe to be civil, polite, and gentlemanly again.

Take Trump's "We will say 'Merry Christmas' again". We can't do so now in most of the country - I can swear like sailor and nothing, but let me say "Merry Christmas" and they go ballistic.

Anonymous BGKB August 26, 2016 11:07 AM  

Whites are now a minority in the under-5-years old cohort, which means the future of "America" (actual America stopped existing some time ago) is already non-white.

Not if we kick out illegals and their anchor babies with them, including the judge going after TRUMP. Cut off welfare for non citizens as well.

Black lives matter doesn't care I've been on their side about the police long before they were

They will even beat up whites wearing Black Lives Matter shirts, oh wait that's illiteracy.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen August 26, 2016 11:12 AM  

Escoffier wrote:Also known as useful idiots and its no damn excuse!

Also known as high commonweal humans, which are capable of higher forms of civilization than low commonweal humans.

Anonymous Ryan ATL August 26, 2016 11:16 AM  

Erick Erickson, I have to listen to that douchebag on WSB 95.5 here in Atlanta on the drive home from work. He's horrible. Such a snot-nosed little dork.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 11:18 AM  

Erickson's piece with the Trump swastika just oozes bile, bitterness and butthurt. Like a lot of other Cuckleyites, he is not having fun anymore.

Compare that with whoever it was that shouted out "Pepe!" yesterday in Reno during Hillary Rodan Clinton's diatribe, and all the 4Chan's who heard it and posted.

The cuckservatives are like the fat beardo youth group leader who keeps getting his out of tune guitar to lead yet another round of "Kumbayah" only with more feeling because Social Gospel. They created a little sandbox where they were the Cool Kids by shunning or Othering anyone that asked the wrong questions, and now can't figure out why no one wants to play with them anymore.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 11:19 AM  

"Erick Erickson, I have to listen to that douchebag on WSB 95.5 here in Atlanta on the drive home from work. He's horrible. Such a snot-nosed little dork. "

You... have to?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 11:30 AM  

Rodan Clinton had a very school-teacher, playground monitor, attitude yesterday. Now cucks are scurrying to do as she told them.

Bunch of nancy-boys who want to be teacher's pet.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 11:38 AM  

"Bunch of nancy-boys who want to be teacher's pet."

virtue signalling.

it goes back to the conservative concept that if they were just decent enough... the american people would see how decent they were and reward them with victory.

This was an amazingly stupid idea... and its failed for 60 years... and idiots like Erick still haven't figured it out.

Then again... what would you expect from an idiot who's parents can't figure out how to spell Eric.

Blogger S. Misanthrope August 26, 2016 11:58 AM  

Stellar post, Vox. Thank you!

Blogger Tom K. August 26, 2016 12:04 PM  

Oh, How can we defeat Donald Trump when he refuses to be SHAMED?

Blogger Tom K. August 26, 2016 12:07 PM  

I just realized, after watching the Republicans repudiate every value I hold dear and adopt via their support of Hillary every position I despise…

I AM THE ONE WHO IS THE RINO.

A REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY.

Anonymous BGKB August 26, 2016 12:52 PM  

Oh, How can we defeat Donald Trump when he refuses to be SHAMED?

Try to tie him to #WHITEGENOCIDE, HilLIARy did a good job with that yesterday.

Joe Biden: "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 - and that's a good Thing"

Bunch of nancy-boys who want to be teacher's pet. NANBALT

"Erick Erickson, I have to listen to that douchebag on WSB 95.5 here in Atlanta on the drive home

Man up and turn the dial

Blogger The Hammer August 26, 2016 1:29 PM  

Erickson is only one of many conservatives who don't understand that the Alt-Right doesn't give a damn about their sacred Constitution, their 10 Kirkean principles, their small government ideology that can't get rid of a single federal agency, their immigration amnesties, and their conservatism that hasn't conserved so much as women's bathrooms. We don't want positions at their think tanks, two-minute guest slots on Fox News, or book contracts from Thomas Nelson and Regnery for tedious my-eyes-glaze-over tomes with a picture of the author and an American flag on the cover.

A beautiful and eviscerating paragraph. If/when Castalia House publishes an Alt-Right Manifesto, it should go in the forward or the first chapter.

Blogger Dexter August 26, 2016 2:07 PM  

Conservatives must again go Buckley against the alt-right.

If the last 20 years is any indication of the capabilities and fervor of the Conservatives then we don't have anything to worry about.


You are forgetting which side they are on. They didn't "win" against the Democrats because they don't hate them and weren't trying to defeat them and destroy them. The Democrats are no threat to the conservative movement.

But they DO hate, hate, hate people who are genuinely on the right because these people are a threat to the conservative movement. Conservatives will come after them with great fervor.

But yeah it's tough to be scared of a puffy cuck like Jonah Goldberg who favorite rhetorical weapon is a Simpsons reference.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 2:12 PM  

But yeah it's tough to be scared of a puffy cuck like Jonah Goldberg who favorite rhetorical weapon is a Simpsons reference.



That's his go-to weapon why? Because he is old, so old. Trolling him with old would be so easy, because he's so pleased with being one of the Kool Kidz in the Acela corridor and a hip one, too. Except that he's old, so the Simpsons and Stripes are his go-to for any memes.

Too bad those NRO cruises go on for multiple days, it would be kek to buy a few cabins for subversives who would stand up in various drone-sessions by cuckservatives like Jonah and shout PEPE! then sit back down as if nothing happened.

Could be a bit tedious to be on the boat after that, y'see.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 2:17 PM  

But they DO hate, hate, hate people who are genuinely on the right because these people are a threat to the conservative movement. Conservatives will come after them with great fervor.

Yeah, because the problem for the cucks is they still believe that all the Kool Kidz are on the left, and they want the Kool Kidz to like them so that they can get invited to at least some of the Kool Kidz parties in Georgetown or Sun Valley or wherever. They're a bunch of beta orbiters who are so sure that if they just do enough niceness for the Kool Kidz then maybe one of the not too ugly girls will, you know, kiss them. Maybe even with a little tongue.

The alt-Right scares cucks because we really, really, do not care, and that is totally alien to their beta-boy-orbiter mindset, plus totally alien to any bogus self-labeled Alphas like George Will.

The alt-Right as a social Sigma? Could be.

Blogger justaguy August 26, 2016 2:19 PM  

While I am all for liberty and the ideas being espoused here, we need to understand that the alt-right cannot stand up to big brother. Once the SC goes full left, imagine how easily the left can regulate away the areas where we currently fight. A few might escape to Italy, but most could easily end up being fitted for rat cages. Once the rule of law goes and the left has power, it never fails to use force to eradicate its enemies. History shows us that being noticed ends up being lined up against the wall in an unfree society.

The tactics of the alt-right work on the margins in those few areas where people still have choice. The tactics will have to shift when once the SC goes left--

Blogger VD August 26, 2016 2:52 PM  

Once the rule of law goes and the left has power, it never fails to use force to eradicate its enemies.

Of course. That's why the free people of the world are gunning up and they considerably outgun a Big Brother who can't defeat a few fanatics living in the desert. You are confusing the intellectual battle with the physical battle.

Blogger Zeke OF Confettii August 26, 2016 3:27 PM  

It ain't wonderful but it's the world we live in. Hell with winning it for the Gipper, how about Winning. Period.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 26, 2016 3:30 PM  

No, that's not it. I know EE fairly well. He is signaling his extra-special "Christian, anti-racist, Constitutional, moral values," to you & his peers. Pretty much what that group does, all day. It's important to write think pieces, blog posts & tweets that signal to your peers & possible future funders, that YOU have not slipped in your purity, that you will NOT be voting for an amoral vulgarian, nor will you be fraternizing with any disgusting, ignorant, KKK supporting, anti-Semites, that are too stupid to understand that there's no way Trump could've ever won this election & that you'll be waiting for the great failure, to smirk & remind you that YOU broke the toy. He's a treat, IOW. Lives near me, clogs up my local talk radio from 6-8 pm every day.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 26, 2016 3:41 PM  

Gated communities are wonderful. I live in one, there is ZERO issue/conflict. Well, my neighbor's dog barks if they don't put it back inside quickly enough, but that's minor. It's a 3 lb. little fur ball. Otherwise, great. No noise, no trash, no lawns or homes in disrepair, no unruly children, pets, (besides yappy), etc. We have swimming pools, brand new hospital in walking distance, horse stalls, 18 hole golf course, 3 grocery stores, and so on. But, it is very expensive & I couldn't live here in my 20s or 30s. Ever.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2016 4:08 PM  

A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:The alt-Right as a social Sigma? Could be.
There's an idea worth exploring.
What are the traits of the Sigma
1) Sigma, ZFG
Alt-Right We Don't Care

2) Sigmas are wary of leading and will only do so when absolutely neccesary.
I am the leader of alt-Right and so can you.

3) Sigmas are outsiders who don't play the game and manage to win at it anyhow.
"I just don't understand how Trump is our nominee!!!!!"

4) The sigma is hated by alphas because sigmas are the
only men who don't accept or at least acknowledge, however grudgingly, their social dominance. (NB: Alphas absolutely hate to be laughed at and a sigma can often enrage an alpha by doing nothing more than smiling at him.)
If we replace Alpha with Conservative, this fits to a tee.

5)Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. They are usually considered to be strange.
WTH is the alt-Right? They can't say that, can they?

6)Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them.
alt-Right, ditto

7)Gammas often like to think they are sigmas
Oh, Lawdy that's true of alt-Right too.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2016 4:14 PM  

That would make the Conservatives the Alphas, the Christian Conservative base the Betas, Libertarians the Deltas, Conservative Media, Inc the Gammas, and the various White Nationalists the Omegas.

And (((Ben Shapiro))), Erick Ericson, Matt Walsh and (((NRO))) the Lambdas.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 26, 2016 4:51 PM  

@36 Cataline Sergius

The only people it found traction with are incredibly butthurt cucks like Erick Erickson,

That was the intended audience.

She's offering them a chance to go Democrat.

If only they would accept the gift from her hand.
---

That's the way I took her speech also. It was like a call for help from Hitlery - hoping for help from the Cucks, globalists and neocons.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 26, 2016 4:56 PM  

@49 Nate
Its telling to me that Erickson thinks the alt-right must be purged... because Hillary Clinton said so.
---

The Cuckster Supreme is worse than that. He has had a hate boner for Trump ever since that incident with Megyn Kelly at the first debate.

Some say it's because she dominated EE in some previous time, and he now had to jump on Trump to virtue signal back her way. I don't know for sure about that.

But what he did back then was disinvite Trump from some presidential candidate meeting, with the reasoning being "My wife and kid might be offended".

he has been mocked and scorn heaped on him since the very early primaries :P

I'm sure he's happy to be Hellarys beast of burden, as long as he can stay drunk and on the radio.

Blogger Were-Puppy August 26, 2016 5:19 PM  

@87 Ryan ATL
Erick Erickson, I have to listen to that douchebag on WSB 95.5 here in Atlanta on the drive home from work. He's horrible. Such a snot-nosed little dork.
---

You have my sympathy. The traffics bad enough without him yammering about some horseshit at the same time. It's hard to leave that channel because the traffic reporting is the real draw there.

Seriously though, doesn't EE sound drunk most of the time ?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 26, 2016 5:31 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:But what he did back then was disinvite Trump from some presidential candidate meeting, with the reasoning being "My wife and kid might be offended".

I think you mean "My wife and her daughter might be offended."

Anonymous Full-Fledged Fiasco August 26, 2016 6:01 PM  

"Movement conservatives have proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they will not fight for their so-called principles, not even limited government."

Fighting for this so-called "limited government" it's a complete fool's errand. Bertrand de Jouvenel has shown that the expansion of political power is a historical constant with basically no variables. America was never an exception to this rule.

If you are interested Vox, you can read Jouvenel's book for free.

Blogger Nate August 26, 2016 6:14 PM  

"Of course. That's why the free people of the world are gunning up and they considerably outgun a Big Brother who can't defeat a few fanatics living in the desert. You are confusing the intellectual battle with the physical battle."

If it helps... the US military is well aware of this.

Every time they sim a widespread armed citizen revolt in the US... the US military loses.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 7:25 PM  

The Cuckster Supreme is worse than that. He has had a hate boner for Trump ever since that incident with Megyn Kelly at the first debate.

Some say it's because she dominated EE in some previous time, and he now had to jump on Trump to virtue signal back her way.


Is that her collar on his neck, or is Eric just celebrating National Dog Day?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 26, 2016 7:33 PM  

Every time they sim a widespread armed citizen revolt in the US... the US military loses.

Man I know was in a state Reserve unit back in the 1990's.

After Waco he decided on his own to game out in pure war-college terms how he would go about controlling his home town with checkpoints, roadblocks, control of electricity / water / landline phones plus a few house-to-house search teams. He estimated it would take over half of the state Army Reserve to just deal with his one little town, and that assumed everyone showed up and obeyed orders which would. not. happen.

This was a Reserve Captain. I reckon further up the food chain they know the same things. Except for political leadership, they might not know anything.

Anonymous Post Alley Crackpot August 26, 2016 7:57 PM  

"If you could choose how to come back, how would it be?"

"Stillborn."
-- William F. Buckley, 1993


As it was for how he viewed Ayn Rand's philosophy, so shall it be for his own, in due course ...

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 27, 2016 2:35 PM  

Frankenstein McBadperson wrote:Whites are now a minority in the under-5-years old cohort, which means the future of "America" (actual America stopped existing some time ago) is already non-white. Ride a bus some time, tell me what you see.
As I keep reminding people, this is easily changed.  A large number of them can simply go away.  Re-define the children of illegal aliens and those on non-immigrant visas as citizens of their parents' country of origin (as we do with children of diplomats), and just deport the entire family.  Adopt a "spay-for-pay" policy for young criminals and academic failures and the ghettos and barrios will fall off like frozen warts.  Implicitly gentrify large parts of urban areas by flatly prohibiting convicted criminals (adult or juvenile) from entering them for any reason (use ankle bracelets with local warning receivers to enforce it, with armed defense against the intruders not just lawful but encouraged); those cities will immediately begin to revive.  Eliminate AA.

These policies would be vastly cheaper than trying to deal with the social, educational and criminal problems that these children and their families would otherwise burden us with.

OpenID ymarsakar August 27, 2016 4:48 PM  

Every member of the Alt-Right understands one thing: none of those efforts and none of that edifice matters one iota if the USA does not remain a heavily white country, because whites, and specifically, white Americans who are the posterity of the Founders, are the only people in the history of the world who have ever supported small government and individual liberty in statistically significant numbers.

Democrat welfare and slavery works as well against whites as it did against blacks.

Righteousness and freedom are not passed down to your posterity, since those are more associated with the virtues that any soul must choose for themselves.

Christian nationalism is flawed by adopting too many tactics and traits of Lucifer, without understanding the key cause and effect. It is God's light and grace, which transforms human genetics, it is not human genetics that allows white people to be superior.

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 27, 2016 9:15 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:After you identify who's giving them orders, follow the money. It always works.
I wish everyone here would obey this rule WRT climate-change denialism.  There's a money-trail of subversive actions against energy sources threatening the oil interests going back to at least 1954 if not much earlier (the Rockefellers were passed masters at it decades before), and those same interests have their fingers in the pie today as much as (((George Soros))) has his in BLM.  The amount of damage that is reversible shrinks every day we fail to act.  How many more floodings like Baton Rouge will it take to convince a critical mass that Anthony Watts is as much a paid propagandist for the globalists as George Will?  How many trillions has Saudi Arabia sucked out of us already because we ignored the warnings going back to 1958 and earlier?  Remember, we pay for this folly multiple times in multiple ways.

ymarsakar wrote:Christian nationalism is flawed by adopting too many tactics and traits of Lucifer, without understanding the key cause and effect. It is God's light and grace, which transforms human genetics, it is not human genetics that allows white people to be superior.
Falsified by historical fact.  If it was Christianity and not human genetics, Christianity would have turned Africa into a world-beating powerhouse long before Europe had a chance.

OpenID ymarsakar August 29, 2016 12:35 PM  

Christianity would have turned Africa into a world-beating powerhouse long before Europe had a chance.

And how was that supposed to happen under Islam's sex slavery? Islam was running a breeding program in Africa for centuries, way before white boy Europeans got into boats to buy blacks from blacks.

OpenID ymarsakar August 29, 2016 12:37 PM  

As for "Christianity", half of it are heresies and made up human doctrines substituted under State Christianity.

Nowhere close to 1st AD Christendom.

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 29, 2016 3:52 PM  

ymarsakar wrote:how was that supposed to happen under Islam's sex slavery?
Christianity had six and a half centuries to advance Africa and prevent Islam from ever arising.  It didn't accomplish either one.  In that respect, it was much like "conservatism" in today's USA.

Science, polyphonic music and industrial civilization arose in Europe because Europeans were the only ones capable of creating them.  Africans not only cannot create it, they cannot even successfullly imitate it; give them a first-world infrastructure and they ruin it in one generation.  It's in their genes.

OpenID ymarsakar September 01, 2016 7:02 PM  

Christianity had six and a half centuries to advance Africa and prevent Islam from ever arising.

The idea that Christianity was in Africa, as in parts other than Egypt and North Africa, is why you are stuck where you are right now.

The idea that true Christianity could prevent Islam from arising... again, you have no idea what you are talking about and have no defeated a single Islamic Jihadist even, to be accurate. Yet you speak of how easy it is to defeat Islam? You overstep yourself, Arm Chair Republican Rationalist.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 02, 2016 9:41 AM  

ymarsakar wrote:The idea that Christianity was in Africa, as in parts other than Egypt and North Africa, is why you are stuck where you are right now.
Me, stuck?  Exactly what are you talking about?

Christianity was well down into Ethiopia by the 7th century.  Arabia was a mix of Christian and Jewish.  One of the profit Mooham-mad's big actions as a warlord was to render an increasing swath of Arabia judenrein.

Yet you speak of how easy it is to defeat Islam?
Christians could have eliminated the madman and his followers early on, when they were a small band expelled from Mecca.  They didn't.  They didn't correct his insane preaching and draw his followers away from him either.  Now look at them; insanity or no, they are a huge and dangerous lot.

You overstep yourself, Arm Chair Republican Rationalist.
Do yourself a favor and learn to read for comprehension.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts