ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, September 01, 2016

More (((American))) history

In response to my pointing out the self-serving historical revisionism of certain (((immigrants))), several people claimed that not only were there several Jews involved in the Revolutionary War, but that the war would not have been won without the financing of a Polish Jew by the name of Haym Solomon, who, I was informed, was "the primary financier" of the war.

Several of them cited a theme that I subsequently noticed on Twitter:
Mac ‏@Macdad25
Haym Solomon was instrumental in financing the US in the Revolutionary War. So thank a Jew today

Mordechai Lightstone‏@Motte
@Yair_Rosenberg is @bryanjfischer aware that Jews helped win the Revolutionary War, including Haym Solomon who helped finance it?

 Ina Gilmore ‏@inagilmore
Reading: Forgotten Patriot The Story of Haym Solomon by David Allen Lewis. Financed Revolutionary War with over 40 billion US 2005 dollars
The implied idea that this forgotten patriot merited mention with the likes of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson due to his "instrumental", and indeed, presumably single-handed financing of the war struck me as highly unlikely, although I supposed that since Messrs. (((Greenspan))), (((Bernanke))) and Ms (((Yellen))) have effectively destroyed 97 percent of the value of the current U.S. dollar, it was not entirely unthinkable that Mr. (((Haym))) might have been involved in whatever led to the phrase "not worth a Continental". However, this notion was easily determined to be incorrect.

As is my custom once my B.S. detector is triggered, I looked into the documented facts of the matter. I learned the truth is that Haym Solomon was, in fact, a legitimate Revolutionary War hero. He was a spy, he was captured by the British twice, he risked his life for the colonial cause, and as the agent to the French consul as well as the paymaster for the French forces in North America, he was able to broker the sale of bills of exchange from France and Holland and help Robert Morris raise money for the war.

In all, he raised $650,000, a not-insubstantial sum, which amounts to $16,644,272.43 in 2015 dollars. (1913 to 2015 data is the CPI. Inflation data from 1665 to 1912 is from a historical study by  Robert Sahr at Oregon State University.)

However, it is also worth mentioning that $650,000 was 1/1327th of the total $862,688,500 that the Journal of the American Revolution estimates was spent by the Continental Congress and various other revolutionary parties on the Revolutionary War. To say that Mr. Haym's contribution to the winning effort is exaggerated by the revisionists is to put it mildly. And note that most of the significant efforts to honor that contribution were made more than 150 years later, well after the revisionists had begun rewriting American history.
  • In 1939, Warner Brothers released Sons of Liberty, a short film starring Claude Rains as Salomon.
  • In 1941, the writer Howard Fast wrote a book Haym Salomon, Son of Liberty.
  • In 1941, the Heald Square Monument, a sculpture designed by Lorado Taft was erected at Wacker Drive and Wabash Avenue in downtown Chicago. Taft began the work but died in 1936. It was completed by his associate, Leonard Crunelle. The monument depicts George Washington flanked by Salomon and Robert Morris and grasping hands with both men.
  • In 1943, the United States liberty ship SS Haym Salomon was named in his honor
  • In 1946, a memorial statue was erected to Salomon at Hollenbeck Park in Los Angeles. The statue was rededicated in 2008 at Pan-Pacific Park in the Fairfax District, where it can be found on the corner of Gardner and Third Street.
In summary, Haym Soloman's legitimately heroic contributions to the American Revolution have been coopted, exaggerated, and weaponized as rhetoric in order to further the false historical revisionism of the deceitful, self-serving (((proponents))) of "the melting pot", "the nation of immigrants", and "Judeo-Christian values". And those exaggerated contributions are now cited by various opponents of the Alt-Right in a futile effort to obscure the historical fact of America having been founded as a very real White and Christian nation, both material and distinct from the current multi-ethnic imperial state known as the USA.

These revisionist efforts are somewhat ironic, because Solomon's domestic political efforts tend to support the Alt-Right's perspective on history, identity politics, and the predictable effects of non-native interference in politics.
  • In 1783, Salomon was among the prominent Jews involved in the successful effort to have the Pennsylvania Council of Censors remove the religious test oath required for office-holding under the State Constitution.
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. Furthermore, of the 376,000 Continental soldiers and militia members who fought in the Revolutionary War, less than 100 were Jews. It is also interesting to note that only 7,000 blacks fought for the revolutionaries, versus 20,000 blacks who fought for the British.

Labels: , ,

83 Comments:

Blogger ChickenChicken Sweep September 01, 2016 5:46 AM  

What's the standard level of inflation for the accomplishments of the usual "counter-example" offered by Twatterati: 100%? 500%? 1,327%?

This is up there with the evergreen "Hedy Lamarr invented wifi, penisheads!" trope.

Blogger ValeriusMaximus September 01, 2016 5:52 AM  

What is more, there were only 2000-3000 Jews in the Colonies, constituting just 0.06- 0.1 percent of the population.

Blogger Took the Red Pill September 01, 2016 6:03 AM  

Hmmm, Jews and the "New World"... What were the famous for back then?

The first, and largest Jewish Settlement, Newport, was the slave trade capital of the North Americas. The Jews were soooooo prevalent in the slave trade, that the entire industry shut down in observance of the Sabbath (Jews cannot work on Saturday). In fact, during slavery's height, 2 in 5 Jews owned slaves, whereas only 1.5 in 100 whites owned slaves.

& lets not even go into the Talmud quotes, or their complete control over banking and media. I'm sure their legacy of slave trading in the Mediterranean and Americas doesn't have anything to do with their belief systems.

Blogger Stilicho September 01, 2016 6:03 AM  

Salomon was fighting for his rights as a usuriousman!

Blogger Shimshon September 01, 2016 6:12 AM  

@4 Later, after a mysterious accident involving a fishing boat in a toxic algal bloom that left him horribly disfigured, Salomon adopted the moniker "The Banker" and his motto became "Why so usurious?"

Blogger Gaiseric September 01, 2016 6:27 AM  

I also like the implication that any other Jew can bask in the reflected glory of Saloman. "Saloman was a Jew so thank a Jew today for your revolution!"

Blogger Krul September 01, 2016 6:36 AM  

Finance, eh?

I find it funny that they could have said spy, war hero, or diplomat, but instead only mentioned his financial contribution. Even they can't avoid the "muh shekels" stereotype.

Blogger weka September 01, 2016 6:40 AM  

@5. And got Harley Quinn as a stalker. Yeah, Right.

Blogger Krul September 01, 2016 6:45 AM  

Speaking of Jewpaganda, have you ever seen The House of Rothschild, the 1934 film glorifying the Rothschilds for saving England from Napoleon with their shekelmeister powers? It's pretty good, actually.

Blogger Phillip George September 01, 2016 6:58 AM  

If Jews kept Torah we'd call them Karaites and welcome them in. Image the slave trade with all slaves released every fifty years/ the year of Jubilee [maybe Noah was promised exactly 120 of those release years]

Different reasons would have to have been invented for a civil war?

Took a long time to learn this but i just read this week that Karaite means almost exactly the same as the Protestant's "sola scriptura". Pharisees claim the same sort of rights as Pope's to add laws.

Given the vatican and rabbinicals are full on multi-cultic propagandists one wonders why they don't just unite to create a one world religion. Oh, Hang on.......

[everything is falling into place]

Blogger Josh (the gayest thing here) September 01, 2016 7:09 AM  

OT: Trump may have uncucked himself with his immigration speech last night.

Blogger Bede Jarrow September 01, 2016 7:13 AM  

@2-
But never forgot the 3000!!!!!

When I read a Wikipedia page, it is like there is a Jew behind everything. I am sure if I search hard enough, that Jews would appear in feudal Japan as well and were financiers to the daimyos.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 01, 2016 7:16 AM  

How much Jewish financing went to the British?

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 01, 2016 7:28 AM  

This debt has been repaid 100-fold by America's assistance in the founding of Israel.

> In 1784, Salomon answered anti-Semitic slander in the press by stating: "I am a Jew; it is my own nation"

> There is a legend that during the design process of the Great Seal, Washington asked what compensation Salomon wanted in return for his financial contributions to the American Revolutionary War. He replied that "he wanted nothing for himself but that he wanted something for his people".

Let every Jew return to his heritage, and thank America.

Anonymous Crusader Corim September 01, 2016 7:28 AM  

One thing most people don't realize is there is a major schism in Jews living in the United States between American Jews (the minority) and Ellis Island Jews. American Jews are the descendants of the recipients of George Washington's speeches to the synagogues. There weren't many, but they were loyal.

What Ellis Island Jews won't tell you is that American Jews opposed the import of Ellis Island Jews because... they would change the face of the nation. And Ellis Island Jews hated American Jews because they actually liked Christians.

Blogger Rusty Fife September 01, 2016 7:34 AM  

ValeriusMaximus wrote:What is more, there were only 2000-3000 Jews in the Colonies, constituting just 0.06- 0.1 percent of the population.

So, let's math this out: 100(((soldiers))) / 376,000soldiers * 100% = (((0.027%))).

They were under represented by 66%-50% within the Continental army.

I wonder what the British stats were.

Anonymous Opus September 01, 2016 7:37 AM  

Much as I admire men like Jefferson and Franklin, I must say that when I read their rhetoric against the British - their own people of course - a rhetoric which rebounds through American history, I shake my head at the dishonesty and if not that the willful naivety. Jefferson in his Notes on Virginia discusses the problem of increasing the population of the thirteen colonies and concludes that importing people from eastern europe would not be a good idea and further explains how a few generations of women reproducing will increase the population almost as quickly. I agree with him.

Jefferson also thought that after America's success in 1776 England would be finished. Surely as bad a case of historical misjudgement as one could make and so when I hear of the imminent demise of America I think it best to defer judgement and await the future.

Anonymous the management September 01, 2016 7:41 AM  

Don't forget the Star of David gravestones that somehow always manage to upstage every official photo and movie scene of a WWII cemetery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:American_military_cemetery_2003.JPG

Probably because for every 1,327 gentiles buried, there was one incredible Jew whose contribution equaled all theirs combined.

Blogger Dexter September 01, 2016 7:42 AM  

So hey from the British perspective, "Haym Solomon was instrumental in financing the US in the Revolutionary War" sounds like a fine reason to prohibit Jewish immigration as a clearly subversive, treasonous influence.

Anonymous Opus September 01, 2016 7:43 AM  

I wrote Franklin but meant Adams.

Blogger Dirtnapninja September 01, 2016 7:53 AM  

One of the great weaknesses of the Jews is their notion that if they played a role in something, then that role must be the center of the story. Its like a marginal supporting actor thinking they have top billing.

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 01, 2016 7:54 AM  

Huh. I would have figured his contributions would have totaled 1/1488th of the kitty.

Anonymous Chico and the Man September 01, 2016 7:58 AM  

If the south had won the second American revolutionary war, I suppose (((they'd))) be erecting statues of Judah Benjamin.

Blogger Gaiseric September 01, 2016 8:00 AM  

Crusader Corim wrote:One thing most people don't realize is there is a major schism in Jews living in the United States between American Jews (the minority) and Ellis Island Jews. American Jews are the descendants of the recipients of George Washington's speeches to the synagogues. There weren't many, but they were loyal.

What Ellis Island Jews won't tell you is that American Jews opposed the import of Ellis Island Jews because... they would change the face of the nation. And Ellis Island Jews hated American Jews because they actually liked Christians.

That's because the American Jews largely did what minority populations are eventually expected to do: assimilate. Heck, even in my own family tree, if I go back about six generations, I find a branch of the Simon Yawns, who in the 1700s were the Simon Youns who were once Jewish... but who assimilated into America, converted, intermarried, re-spelled their name, etc. If my grandfather hadn't told me that we had a far flung branch of American Jewish ancestry, I would never have known it.

But they were as different from the Ellis Island Jews who took over Hollywood, Wall Street, Manhattan, and the media as you can get.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 01, 2016 8:00 AM  

Identity is important.

Blogger dc.sunsets September 01, 2016 8:02 AM  

As I've said before, in this age of movies, TV and now the social media sphere, never have people more overestimated the scope of their knowledge or been more subject to manipulation of their minds by subterfuge.

Centuries ago people who had any sense probably knew in an instant when some slick-talking con artist was spouting BS. Now, political revision of history is so common that new readers of Orwell must be inclined to ask, "So what?"

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 01, 2016 8:02 AM  

Jews contributed in a minor, possibly underrepresented fashion to America's founding, despite living there at the time. Meanwhile, Jews were vastly overrepresented in the American slave trade.

Americans, without living in Palestine, spent blood and treasure saving Ashkenazis from a European and perhaps pan-Asian Holocaust, then founded Israel.

Apparently, helping to found a nation gives one a right to live in it, according to American Jews. Therefore, Americans have every right to live in Israel. If this seems unreasonable, let us limit it to only that race which the Jews so avidly brought to America. Liberia is a failure, but I am sure that Negro Israel will be a hip-hopping success. Be sure to let them vote; we know the Jewish position on civil rights!

Blogger Doom September 01, 2016 8:04 AM  

I had heard the propaganda, so was quite interested in what you would find. I actually did attempt to find out more, but couldn't quite locate what I might be missing. Then again I was a teen the last time I looked into it. Thanks for the rest of the story, or clarification. Noted.

Anonymous Shut up rabbit September 01, 2016 8:05 AM  

We wuz bankas an' sheet...

Blogger Jack Morrow September 01, 2016 8:06 AM  

That should be (((Warner Brothers))). Sons of Liberty is a good propaganda film, and gets shown occasionally on TCM.

Blogger dc.sunsets September 01, 2016 8:08 AM  

I'm reminded that Jews (Israelis) have a low trust culture just as do Iranians, Chinese, Arabs, Mestizos & everyone but those whose ancestors came from inside the Hajnal Line.

Cheating (and getting away with it) in a business deal is considered laudable and a sign of skill & cunning.

Fair play is for losers, from their cultural viewpoint.

Blogger Sherwood family September 01, 2016 8:11 AM  

So...based on the Tweets above we are to take it that Jews as an entity are responsible for whatever grows out of groups, causes, or organizations the they finance or have financed?

I think Jews might want to rethink that before they go too far down that road. Because I can think of a few things that Jews contributed to or financed that I am not sure they would want to be associated with.

If Haym Solomon, held up as a hero because of his important involvement with the Revolutionary War and his important financial contributions to the fight, can be used to try to burnish the credentials of Jews today...what might we say about the Jews involved with Bolshevism in Russia?

They were not underrepresented in that endeavor like Jews in the Continental Army. Indeed, the representation was much greater than their percentage of the population.

That sword cuts both ways.

By which I mean: Haym Salomon was a patriotic contributor to the American Revolution who was a Jew. His virtues are his own and not corporately held by the Jewish people today just as the murderous brutality of Genrikh Yagoda was his own and is not corporately help by the Jewish people today.

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 8:41 AM  

I would have figured his contributions would have totaled 1/1488th of the kitty.

That would have been too funny if it had worked out that way.

Anonymous Avalanche September 01, 2016 8:41 AM  

@32 "what might we say about the Jews involved with Bolshevism in Russia?"

You're NOT supposed too know about that!

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar September 01, 2016 8:46 AM  

Here is another example of revisionism at Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/business/money/solomon.asp

Anonymous VFM 42 September 01, 2016 8:49 AM  

“Cease, Sons of America, lamenting our separation: go on, and confirm by your wisdom the fruits of our joints councils, joint efforts, and common dangers: Reverence religion, diffuse knowledge throughout your land, patronize the arts and sciences; let Liberty and Order be inseparable companions, control party spirit, the bane of free governments; observe good faith to, and cultivate peace with all nations, shut up every avenue to foreign influence, contract rather than extend national connection, rely on yourselves only: Be American in thought, word, and deed - Thus will you give immortality to that union, which was the constant object of my terrestrial labors; thus will you preserve undisturbed to the latest posterity." George Washington

From: Armstrong, Leroy. California Seventh Grade Reader

Armstrong, Leroy. California Seventh Grade Reader (Kindle Locations 7023-7027). William Ogle.

Blogger Dexter September 01, 2016 8:51 AM  

One of the great weaknesses of the Jews is their notion that if they played a role in something, then that role must be the center of the story. Its like a marginal supporting actor thinking they have top billing.

Perhaps you've noticed the ongoing niggerization of American history; if blacks played a role in something, then that role must be the center of the story, and one is not allowed to assert that "whites did this" (whatever it is) if any black was involved in even the most minor and peripheral way.

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 8:54 AM  

if blacks played a role in something, then that role must be the center of the story

Are you saying Harriet Tubman didn't win the Civil War?

Blogger Sherwood family September 01, 2016 8:56 AM  

And I didn't know about it, Avalanche. I only began to see the curious fact after I lived in Ukraine. People there are much more cognizant of that connection for obvious reasons. Doing a little digging around showed me that there was a whole historical angle to Communism that I had simply paid no attention to. And that it had connections to the U.S. and our struggle against Communism. And that the so called "Red Diaper Babies" are still with us, many of whom moved to the "Right" and became NeoCons. Curious what a little digging turns up.

Blogger Phillip George September 01, 2016 9:00 AM  

all we need to revise here is that
1. He wasn't a lone wolf
2. Didn't finance lone wolves
3. Hasn't anticipated or profited from the deployment of vertically compartmentalized lone wolves whose discovery will not jeopardize ongoing deployments of other lone wolves.
4. Homeland security has outsourced security for the election to IT experts, top people, with no connections to lone wolf deployments.
5. Who had the contract for security at Sharm el Sheikh when drills may or may not have been going on at the time.

Blogger Matamoros September 01, 2016 9:30 AM  

Don't forget virtually all of the Germans (except imported Hessian troops) in the Colonies fought for the Revolution.

I have read that the British colonists split 1/3 for Revolution, 1/3 for Loyalists, 1/3 can't be bothered.

The German effort for the Revolution with 1/4 to 1/3 of the population is said to have tipped the scales in favor of the Revolution.

And Washington's personal guard were all German (after the guard previously all English decent had attempted to betray him).

Blogger pyrrhus September 01, 2016 9:49 AM  

@32 Or the fact that the Tribe controlled the European slave trade for 700 years and financed much of the Atlantic slave trade that they now rail about as a White Guilt operation...

Blogger Sagramore September 01, 2016 9:50 AM  

help Robert Morris raise money for the war

Presumably not via a ransomware worm.

Anonymous horry lucasik September 01, 2016 9:51 AM  

I have difficulty believing that America was founded as a Christian nation as you say. A great many of the founders appear to have been deists. And had they wished for a Christian nation one wonders why the mention of Christ in any of the founding documents is so lacking.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 01, 2016 10:08 AM  

So the Jews are the original "Us too! Us too!" in American history, followed in time by black Americans then all others.

Looks the the vicimization sweepstakes, where claiming "My people were the victims! Everyone else owes us!", that currently underlie a whole lot of Federal law, was started by Jews as well.

"Muh Holocaust", then "muh Slavery" then "muh Sexism" and so forth.

Ok, I'm sure this has been obvious to everyone else for years, but it's just kind of getting rubbed in my face today. All these minority groups are just aping what the Jews used in the 20th century to extract money from the WASP majority. It's a kind of emotional extortion, and if rewriting history is required to make it work, so what?

So what if histories come to be little more than propaganda and lies, if My Tribe gets some benefit? This is tribal thinking. White Americans may not be interested in tribalism, but tribalism is interested in white Americans.

Blogger Gaiseric September 01, 2016 10:16 AM  

VD wrote:if blacks played a role in something, then that role must be the center of the story

Are you saying Harriet Tubman didn't win the Civil War?

And George Washington Carver didn't invent nearly everything that wasn't invented by Edison either.

Blogger ValeriusMaximus September 01, 2016 10:17 AM  

horry lucasik wrote:I have difficulty believing that America was founded as a Christian nation as you say. A great many of the founders appear to have been deists. And had they wished for a Christian nation one wonders why the mention of Christ in any of the founding documents is so lacking.

The founders and the founding generation were overwhelmingly Christian. For instance, only 6% (3/55) of those at the constitutional convention were explicit Deists. A slight majority belonged to the Church of England and the rest were Christians of other denominations. I would say there is a better argument for the influence of Deism than there is for Judaism, there being a whopping zero Jews at the constitutional convention, but that is not saying much.

Anonymous BGKB September 01, 2016 10:42 AM  

In all, he raised $650,000, a not-insubstantial sum, which amounts to $16,644,272.43 in 2015 dollars.

Sounds to me like he may have just passed along money of the French, just like French children donated the money for the Statue of Liberty while a jew branded it with the zeroeth amendment.

And George Washington Carver didn't invent nearly everything that wasn't invented by Edison either

Native Americans invented nut butter not Edison.

glorifying the Rothschilds for saving England from Napoleon with their shekelmeister powers? It's pretty good, actually.

Jews hated Napoleon because he cut off their "read an obituary create a forged loan contract to indebt widow+ offspring" scam, Napoleon would have freed the British from jewery

Because I can think of a few things that Jews contributed to or financed that I am not sure they would want to be associated with.

WikiLeaks shows Darth Soros funding riots to promote federal control of cops.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 11:25 AM  

I have difficulty believing that America was founded as a Christian nation as you say. A great many of the founders appear to have been deists. And had they wished for a Christian nation one wonders why the mention of Christ in any of the founding documents is so lacking.

It might help to actually learn the relevant historical facts. Then you might find it considerably easier to believe them.

Do you also believe that Egypt is not an Islamic state? Or that Turkey is not?

The tradition of Egyptian constitutions has been secular in nature since the first modern constitution was founded in 1923.

Blogger The Other Robot September 01, 2016 11:28 AM  

What's up with Daily Stormer? They hardly mention VoxDay in their A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right

OpenID aew51183 September 01, 2016 11:30 AM  

The last paragraph of this blog post VD shoots himself in the foot.

The whole post discusses the actions of a (supposedly jewish) revolutionary war hero. The term there being "revolutionary war", as in the war to found a new nation. It therefore stands to reason that if this jew is one of the people who helped found this nation, he is not "non-native interference" in the governance of a nation, he his "native input" in said governance after putting his own life on the line to found it.

This is a counter-case against VD's assertion that "judeo-christian" was a historical fabrication.

Blogger The Other Robot September 01, 2016 11:34 AM  

Jews hated Napoleon because he cut off their "read an obituary create a forged loan contract to indebt widow+ offspring" scam,

BKGB, you would be more credible if you provided links.

Blogger praetorian September 01, 2016 11:36 AM  

The jews focus on the money he raised, rather than his military contributions. The jews exaggerate his monetary contribution (which appears to be hawking loans, rather than committing his own money).

The Wikipedia entry reads like a anti-semitic writer's fanfic version jewish cinematic exaggeration:

His most meaningful financial contribution, however, came immediately prior to the final revolutionary war battle at Yorktown...

When Morris told him there were no funds and no credit available, Washington gave him a simple but eloquent order: "Send for Haym Salomon". Salomon raised $20,000, through the sale of bills of exchange. With that, and the $1,400,000 personally loaned by Robert Morris[10], Washington conducted the Yorktown campaign, which proved to be the final battle of the Revolution.


George Washington, defeated, fighting back aryan tears, finally understands what he must do. "Send for the jewish money, Morris." After a dramatic pause, the elegant SuperJew bursts through the door, bearing the crucial 1.4% additional money needed to SAVE THE REVOLUTION (at a reasonable rate of interest, of course, goy).

Blogger The Other Robot September 01, 2016 11:44 AM  

It therefore stands to reason that if this jew is one of the people who helped found this nation, he is not "non-native interference" in the governance of a nation, he his "native input" in said governance after putting his own life on the line to found it.

So, not being born in one of the colonies means that he is not non-native. Got it.

Blogger ValeriusMaximus September 01, 2016 11:44 AM  

aew51183 wrote:
This is a counter-case against VD's assertion that "judeo-christian" was a historical fabrication.


That a wealthy Jew supplied < 0.1 percent of the funds for the revolutionary war is not evidence that the US is "judeo-christian." Try again.

OpenID aew51183 September 01, 2016 11:49 AM  

@55

I never contested the financial insignificance, but the rest of this blog post is about a jew's military contributions during a war to found a nation.

You can't present an account of a revolutionary war hero, then claim that war hero is "non-native influence".

Blogger Noah B September 01, 2016 11:55 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Noah B September 01, 2016 11:56 AM  

The timing of that Haym Salomon propaganda, originating in late 30's and early 40's, strongly suggests that it was part of a campaign to drag the US into war with Germany.

Blogger ValeriusMaximus September 01, 2016 12:02 PM  

aew51183 wrote:@55

I never contested the financial insignificance, but the rest of this blog post is about a jew's military contributions during a war to found a nation.

You can't present an account of a revolutionary war hero, then claim that war hero is "non-native influence".


[1] There were a few Jewish revolutionary war heroes.
[2] There exists a moral or religious consensus, called Judeo-Christian, upon which this nation was founded.

Do they have anything to do with each other?

OpenID aew51183 September 01, 2016 12:08 PM  

@59

"Do they have anything to do with each other?"

Could it be that jews, who are few in number period, put their lives on the line because they "valued" the same idea of an American nation-state their protestant neighbors did? Keep in mind the colonies were one of few places in the world they were not violently discriminated against at the time.

Blogger Noah B September 01, 2016 12:26 PM  

@59 The modern usage of "Judeo-Christian" also originates from WW2 propaganda. The phrase is obfuscatory nonsense.

Anonymous BGKB September 01, 2016 12:35 PM  

@52 Jews hated Napoleon because he cut off their "read an obituary create a forged loan contract to indebt widow+ offspring" scam...BKGB, you would be more credible if you provided links

Obviously I can not cite a common core history book or the single page French schoolbooks give Napoleon (while giving 20 pages to a nigger king who spent surface deposits of gold like a drunken sailor in Mecca, the equivalent of the Indian who traded modern Manhattan for beads).

One of the reasons I was interested in Napoleon was his ability to face an army alone that was sent to stop him, only to end up leading it.

Since I don't feel like spending an hour looking for a reference that isn't anti semetic I will have to hope you are smart enough to understand the consequence of the following is what I described. Especially since the scam still goes on today.

http://www.napoleon-series.org/research/society/c_women.html
Separation of debts meant that each parties liabilities remained without community but it is less than clear cut to say that the husband did not remain liable to his wife's creditors except in special circumstances

Anonymous nobody September 01, 2016 1:27 PM  

They finance both sides of every war.

How much did Jewish financiers loan to the British?

Blogger Jack Morrow September 01, 2016 1:30 PM  

On the subject of revisionism, Madalyn Murray O'Hair is always credited with initiating the case that got God kicked out of U.S. public schools. That was the second ruling, in 1963. The initial ruling was handed down in 1962, but the (((plaintiffs))) in that case have been airbrushed from history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engel_v._Vitale

Anonymous nobody September 01, 2016 1:32 PM  

"Jews hated Napoleon"

Don't believe their propaganda. They financed both sides.

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 1:51 PM  

There exists a moral or religious consensus, called Judeo-Christian, upon which this nation was founded.

That is false. The religious consensus upon which the nation was founded is Christian. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian except a Jewish convert to Christianity.

"Judeo-Christian values" is an anti-Christian meme created in the 1940s.

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 1:53 PM  

This is a counter-case against VD's assertion that "judeo-christian" was a historical fabrication.

No, it is not. You don't understand what "Judeo-Christian" means. Haym Solomon did not convert to Christianity. Nor does 100 Jews helping out mean that it was a Jewish-Christian endeavor.

Blogger ValeriusMaximus September 01, 2016 2:03 PM  

VD wrote:There exists a moral or religious consensus, called Judeo-Christian, upon which this nation was founded.

That is false. The religious consensus upon which the nation was founded is Christian. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian except a Jewish convert to Christianity.


I agree, I was attempting to point out that the existence of a few Jewish revolutionary war heroes is not evidence for the existence of Judeo-Christianity.

OpenID aew51183 September 01, 2016 3:24 PM  

@67

Jews were part of the populace at the nation's founding. They participated in the revolution to create that nation. Do you not agree that would make them founders of that nation and thus native to it?

Blogger Were-Puppy September 01, 2016 3:44 PM  

@20 Opus
I wrote Franklin but meant Adams.
--
Which one ?

Blogger Were-Puppy September 01, 2016 3:49 PM  

@32 Sherwood family

I think Jews might want to rethink that before they go too far down that road. Because I can think of a few things that Jews contributed to or financed that I am not sure they would want to be associated with.
---

Soros
Adelson
Spectre

Blogger Were-Puppy September 01, 2016 3:54 PM  

@42 pyrrhus
@32 Or the fact that the Tribe controlled the European slave trade for 700 years and financed much of the Atlantic slave trade that they now rail about as a White Guilt operation...
---

https://youtu.be/TpBV17jKC0k

Blogger Were-Puppy September 01, 2016 4:01 PM  

Wasn't it only yesterday that some lawyer was complaining how we never made fun of banksters?

Blogger ChickenChicken Sweep September 01, 2016 4:02 PM  

Not to worry, the "Judeo-Christian" obfuscation is soon to be replaced with "JudeoIslamoMazdaManicheBuddHinduGhostDanceTeotlSikhCthulhuChristoWhyCan'tWeAllCo-existian" 'cause all religions are equally groovy, just like the zeroeth clause of the zeroeth amendment sez.

Blogger Gaiseric September 01, 2016 4:10 PM  

aew51183 wrote:@67 Jews were part of the populace at the nation's founding. They participated in the revolution to create that nation. Do you not agree that would make them founders of that nation and thus native to it?
The Oneida and Tuscarora contributed significantly more to the American Revolution than the Jews. Maybe we can do the same thing with the Jews; isolate them on a reservation in backcountry New York State somewhere. That should make everyone happy.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants September 01, 2016 4:22 PM  

Heck, not only that, according to that new Kevin Costner movie, black women put men on the moon. Without them, bzzzt. Nothing.

Blogger VD September 01, 2016 4:45 PM  

Jews were part of the populace at the nation's founding. They participated in the revolution to create that nation. Do you not agree that would make them founders of that nation and thus native to it?

No. At most, only the descendants of those 100 or so Sephardic Jews who participated would qualify. You could make a better case for the entire French nation being American.

OpenID aew51183 September 01, 2016 7:06 PM  

@77

Except the jews actually settled and lived in the US for a couple generations before the revolution and participated in it as locals living there, not a foreign power.

Blogger The Other Robot September 01, 2016 10:51 PM  

Keep in mind the colonies were one of few places in the world they were not violently discriminated against at the time.

Could it be that the colonists had not had recent experience of Jewish behavior?

Blogger Dexter September 02, 2016 12:00 AM  

The One Drop Rule of History:

If a single Jew had anything to do with (positive event X) then Jews must receive full credit for X. They participated in it, yay!

If a single Black had anything to do with (positive event X) then Blacks must receive full credit for X. They participated in it, yay!

If a single White had anything to do with (negative event Y) then Whites must shoulder eternal blame for Y. Oh those wicked Whites!

Blogger Bedarz Iliaci September 02, 2016 1:10 AM  

The numbers look a little doubtful. If 16B in current dollars is 1/1327 of total expenditure incurred in the War, it means Americans spent 21T current dollars. And this spent by a few million Americans. Even, the current USA of 320 million people finds it hard to absorb a few trillion dollars spent on Middle Eastern wars.

Anonymous Passing Scene September 02, 2016 5:17 AM  

See if you can guess the ethnicity of this (((proud))) (((American))) as he tells it like it is to the haters and xenophobes:

The anti-Trump
Gene, September 1st 2016, 9:14 pm

Instead of yet another post about the latest horrors and craziness emanating from Donald Trump and his campaign, I thought I would focus on someone who, by contrast, exemplifies the best of America – inclusiveness, mutual responsibility, commitment to democracy, distrust of authoritarians who say things like “I alone can fix it.”

Tefere Gebre fled his native Ethiopia for his life at the age of 14 and barely survived a trek to a refugee camp in Sudan. He was accepted as a political refugee in the United States, where he he was resettled in California and completed high school and college.

While working as a truck loader for United Parcel Service, he joined the Teamsters Union and began moving up the ranks of the labor movement. In 2013 he was elected executive vice president of the AFL-CIO– one of the three top positions in the 12 million-member labor federation.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/09/01/the-anti-trump/

Blogger flyingtiger September 03, 2016 11:18 AM  

Soloman is an example of identity politics. In some books they give the impression that he was the only one who financed the revolution, not one of the many.
I recently got a copy of the movie the house of Rothchild. The ADL did not want this movie released. I have to agree with the ADL on this. The problem is that it is hard to portray the Rothchilds without making them look like greedy bastards. The movie was well received and popular. The problem was that they were not sure why people liked this movie. They got letters saying that this movie "finally told the truth about the Rothchilds." They feared that they had put out anti-Semitic propaganda. This started a trend where Jewish characters would not be identified but hinted at. This is why they later feared the movie Gentleman's agreement.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts