ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

The Alt-Right is not Freddy Krueger

We don't go away when you close your eyes and turn your back in a nightmare. But that won't stop (((Jonah Goldberg))) from trying to ignore the Alt-Right:
My first column of the week was on how conservatives should not contaminate themselves by making room for the alt-right. I discussed the subject at great length with Hugh Hewitt on the air the other day, and I think the conversation is worth listening to. I won’t recycle all of that here, but I do want to clarify something. I do not think that “Trump supporter” and “alt-right” are synonymous terms. In fact, I’ve been very clear that they are not. Contrary to what Trump supporters claim, however, the alt-right is not some made up “bogeyman.” It is a thing. It may be vastly more insignificant than its proponents — and Hillary Clinton — claim, but that should make it easier to draw bright lines around it, particularly when they insist they want nothing to do with us and what we believe.

I see no reason to give an inch to the alt-righters’ effort to create an alt-white consciousness based upon the pigments of their imagination. By their own words, the alt-righters want to destroy and replace classical liberalism and modern conservatism and replace it with some tribal “identitarian” understanding of whiteness as a unifying concept. In this it shares the same modes of thought as the radical racialist Left. Hence, its real goal is to not just turn the alt-right into the Right, pure and simple, but to transform the consciousness of all white Americans — and white people everywhere — into racial jingoists.

That’s not who white Americans are, thank God, and I see no reason to give an inch to the alt-righters’ effort to create an alt-white consciousness based upon the pigments of their imagination. I think the wisest course would be to ignore it utterly, but thanks to the demons the Trump campaign has aroused — and even hired — that hasn’t been possible. I think it will be again, soon enough.
 It's fascinating to see (((Jonah))) declare "that's not who white Americans are" instead of "that's not who we are." It's almost as fascinating to see him utilizing Obama's rhetoric and following Hillary Clinton's lead in order to claim that the Alt-Right are the real Leftists.

That should prove about as effective as previous cuckservative lines such as "Democrats are the real racists" and "Donald Trump is no true conservative". Ricky Vaughan nailed it:

Ricky Vaughn ‏@Ricky_Vaughn99
Unoriginal Cuckservative: "the alt-right hurt my feelings"

6 months later

Unoriginal cuckservative: "the alt-right are the REAL SJWs"

However, (((Jonah))) mischaracterizes our position, to the extent that the Alt-Right can even be said to have a single position in this regard. It is not our goal to transform the consciousness of all white Americans into racial jingoists. It is merely our expectation that as an inevitable result of the policies advanced by the Left and supported by the cuckservative Right, "white American" will become the dominant political identity in America.

We are not transformatives, we are, rather, observational realists. We don't need to destroy classical liberalism and modern conservatism, we have only to distinguish ourselves from them as they complete the process of self-destruction that was always intrinsic to their self-contradictory logics.

And the inherent falsehood in (((Jonah)'s position is revealed in the phrase "the pigments of their imagination". Who is relying upon Leftist modes of thought now? Skin color exists. DNA exists. Race exists. Nations exist. But the various concepts upon which (((Jonah)))'s conservativism relies, equality, the melting pot, Judeo-Christian values, and a nation of immigrants, do not.

Since (((Jonah))) sees no reason to give an inch to science, history, and reality, it should not be surprising that both his movement and his personal brand are in descent, if not freefall. He asserts it will soon be possible to ignore the Alt-Right.

I don't think so. In fact, I think that in 10 years time, Vox Popoli will have more readers than National Review.



Labels: , ,

127 Comments:

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 03, 2016 11:39 AM  

I don't think a cuck has ever scolded a leftist to his/her/its face over the left's identity politics.

I would like to see it, maybe Jonah can call his mom get his testes out of her purse and screw up the courage to scold a real live Manhattan lefty over identity politics.

Yes I am evil I want cucks to fight lefties

Blogger HonorLiving September 03, 2016 11:41 AM  

In the interest of splitting hairs: I do believe the alt-right to be transformative.

It projects a certain type of world view that forces people to re-interpret the reality around them. The real problem for Jonah and his worldview isn't really the alt-right, but the dynamic that exist between it and other ethno aware groups.

Does Jonah believe that he's gonna be able to turn around and tell the blacks, the latinos and the muslims to stop being ethno-centric? No? Then he's fucked.

Anonymous The Ghost Of William F. Buckley September 03, 2016 11:43 AM  

Yess, welll, my young protege' Goldberg hass much to learn. When I {sniff} read the John Birch SoCIety out of conservatism it took more than one column. It took an entire tome to get rid of Joe Sobran.

The alt-Right is nugatory, of course, but an annoyance as the TEA Party was until co-opted. We shall see, but young Goldberg has much more work to do.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 03, 2016 11:43 AM  

By "give an inch", Jonah just means "give a fuck".

He's truly conserving... cuckservative Judaeo Supremacy.

Blogger Dave September 03, 2016 11:45 AM  

pigments of their imagination

It is ignorant but it is a decent turn of phrase.

The Alt-Right is not Freddy Krueger but Freddy Krueger would've been alt-right.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 03, 2016 11:48 AM  

I would like to see it, maybe Jonah can call his mom get his testes out of her purse and screw up the courage to scold a real live Manhattan lefty over identity politics.


Pshaw, Lucianne doesn't have them in her purse, I'm sure she transferred them to the purse of Fair Jessica years ago. Yeah, that's what Goldberg calls his wife.

No doubt Jonah F. Goldberg could pull up some column or other where he may have kinda sorta done what you ask, but really, who cares? He's chosen his side. Or maybe his side has chosen him.

I see no reason to give an inch to the alt-righters’ effort to create an alt-white consciousness based upon the pigments of their imagination.

In other words, "You white people! Don't you dare act like black people, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Latin American elites or (((someone else)))! You have no right to promote your own tribe! That's not your job, goy!"

Jonah's unhappy because too many people have Noticed things.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 03, 2016 11:50 AM  

It projects a certain type of world view that forces people to re-interpret the reality around them.

The first step is to Notice reality. Interpretation comes later.

Noticing is thoughtcrime.

Blogger JACIII September 03, 2016 11:50 AM  

When Sjws cry white privilege we can now respond it is a pigment of their imagination.

Blogger JACIII September 03, 2016 11:50 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger JACIII September 03, 2016 11:50 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger haus frau September 03, 2016 11:52 AM  

"That’s not who white Americans are, thank God, "

Always this line. It keeps popping up as a the go to rhetoric that moralizing empty gas bags hide behind when they can't come up with solid reasoning for their open-borders, anti-American, anti-Christian positions. Always these people trying to tell Americans, white people,...... whatever, who we are.

Anonymous Be Not Afraid September 03, 2016 11:55 AM  

Goldberg says alt-righters want to replace classical liberalism with some white tribalism. My own perception is that pretty everybody but caucasians is already tribal. From La Raza to BLM, to the Han, etc., tribalism is very real. Maybe it's not the majorities of each group who see it that way, but enough to be very visible and drive debate. Alt-right is sort of pointing that out and urging caucasians to do the same or get steamrolled.

Unfortunately, while the media encourages La Raza/BLM/Islam to keep on going, any attempt at white consciousness is described as white supremacy, with all that comes along with that label.

The key for alt-right to go truly mainstream might be finding a way to break the white consciousness/white supremacy link.

Blogger JACIII September 03, 2016 11:58 AM  

The sooner white people participate in identity politics the US can stop going full Zimbabwe.

Never go full Zimbabwe.

Blogger Tribal Emissary September 03, 2016 12:04 PM  

Look! The baby is 100% east Asian, yet the husband is mulatto! The Chinaman cucked the Brazilian!

On a separate note, if the Alt-Right is to truly find itself in accordance with physical reality, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..." has to go. That's the origin and reason why the theory that white males emit evil thoughts that cause women and dindus to underperform is universally accepted. The logical implication of this theory is that white males need to be eliminated.

Either Donald Trump is Stalin, declares Utopia, and purges those who do not accept Utopia, or the left continues its holiness spiral of "no enemies to the left" which eventually means autogenocide of White males.

Anonymous Bobby Farr September 03, 2016 12:04 PM  

This good. It sounds like he is going to draw a bright line around himself labelled leftist foreigner. This will ensure that his hideous philosophy of open borders and foreign wars doesn't taint the alt right in the eyes of the public in the same way it tainted perception of the GOP.

Blogger Rusty Fife September 03, 2016 12:08 PM  

Bobby Farr wrote:This good. It sounds like he is going to draw a bright line around himself labelled leftist foreigner. This will ensure that his hideous philosophy of open borders and foreign wars doesn't taint the alt right in the eyes of the public in the same way it tainted perception of the GOP.

Looks like he's drawing that bright line,around himself with gasoline and fire; like a certain Buddhist monk.

Blogger HonorLiving September 03, 2016 12:13 PM  

@11

Some rules:

In the negative:

1. Don't let the enemy define you. He'll tell you you shouldn't exist.

2. Don't let the enemy define himself. He'll tell you he doesn't exist.

3. Don't let the enemy define what's acceptable. He'll make your loss a rule.

In the positive:

1. You define who you are and what you want. (Know yourself.)

2. You define who your enemy is. (Know your enemy.)

3. You define what's acceptable.

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 12:21 PM  

We are not transformatives, we are, rather, observational realists.

Exactly. The cucks are getting the same blowback the NFL has started to receive this week because people finally paid attention. No amount of shouting down will change this, which in Goldberg's mind is an unfortunate change in circumstances.

We don't need to destroy classical liberalism and modern conservatism, we have only to distinguish ourselves from them as they complete the process of self-destruction that was always intrinsic to their self-contradictory logics.

To quote the late and unlamented Charlie Starkweather, "they were dead a long time before the bullet hit them." Zombie awareness no doubt hurts.

Unfortunately, while the media encourages La Raza/BLM/Islam to keep on going, any attempt at white consciousness is described as white supremacy, with all that comes along with that label.

No. One. Cares. any longer. It's why Luegenpresse is in full panic and eventual retreat. White people have started to notice. Get thee to a fainting couch.

The first step is to Notice reality.

Yep.


Noticing is thoughtcrime.

Again. No. One. Cares.

Jonah's unhappy because too many people have Noticed things.

His entire discredited and faux philosophy was built on people not noticing things until they were softened through his failed movement's lens. It must suck to be him or like him and dependent on a filter people now can circumvent at will. Not noticing really isn't an option now.

Some people have been read out of the "conservative movement" and it wasn't some mincing, pretentious, virtue signaling piece of shit who delivered the message this time. It was the people, and Jonah (whom I like in many ways) and his ilk didn't appreciate the message delivered to them.

Cuckservatism in on Zombie Reagan's rhetorical ash heap of history. So is he, now that I think of it.

Ride the tiger and all.

I intend to focus on the communists rather than the cucks because he former remains a relevant, harmful aspect of society.

Blogger pyrrhus September 03, 2016 12:26 PM  

Probably 90% of the world is Tribal/Clannish because it is a tried and true survival mechanism for human groups. (((Jonah))) is a member of such a group. The wrinkle his group has introduced is to con other groups into deny their ethnicity. That only works with europeans west of the Hajnal line, but they have controlled much of the world for the last 150 years. If those europeans disappear, however, the rest of the world isn't buying (((Jonah's))) BS...so the strategy seems extremely short-sighted.

Blogger Jewel September 03, 2016 12:42 PM  

It seems Goldberg has internalized his own bumper sticker:
"Visualize me ignoring you."

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 12:48 PM  

There's a lot of paycheck fear going around, as I've been saying. Goldberg's afraid of losing his position on our side, which comes with plenty of perks.

Blogger vtah September 03, 2016 12:52 PM  

reading jg's writing is like watching fish thrash on a deck. he struggles and struggles but it's no use. when you don't give an inch to science, history or reality, as vox points out, this is what your efforts look like.

Anonymous Noah Nehm September 03, 2016 12:53 PM  

In 1929, Chesterton warned that the danger to the West is more likely to come from Manhattan than Moscow.

Blogger Thordaddy September 03, 2016 1:00 PM  

One last step, Vox...

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade September 03, 2016 1:01 PM  

"It may be vastly more insignificant than its proponents — and Hillary Clinton — claim.."

------------------------------------------

A cuckservative calling someone insignificant. He's either projecting or he's still in deep denial.

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 1:04 PM  

@2-You're absolutely right, and that's what converted me to race-consciousness. Not really that I'm a white nationalist, or anything. Because I'm not a nationalist, and whiteness is not enough of a bond anyway, in my opinion. But I am deliberately seeking out and joining up with other whites, and would vote for white interests, if I voted. Which I don't.

At some point I noticed that even if colorblindness were admirable and identity politics and ethnic interests were bad, it still wouldn't make sense to pursue them. Because that's not what the brown people are taught. Whatever else I know, I know we're not going to get a colorblind society. So what's the point in trying? Plus, identity politics works. It's been the lifeblood of Democratic politics since FDR. And Republicans use it, too, just not as intelligently. So why denigrate it?

By the way, even if pigment is all in our heads, and it obviously isn't, people thinking so leads to legitimate differences and grievances. So racism is perfectly rational, even if race doesn't matter biologically. Though it does. Leftists know this, which is why they've concocted their everyone but whites are allowed to be racist philosophy.

White people can become a real group simply by being the object of brown people's envy and ire. They were a real group before that, too, but nevermind for now. The old race-consciousness was strangled by leftist propaganda, including that which has infected minds like Goldberg's. Reading old books is revelatory, here. But we don't have time for that, nor a population inclined towards reading. It's enough to say BLM will continue to be racist, so why not be racist ourselves?

Blogger VD September 03, 2016 1:08 PM  

One last step, Vox...

My thinking has changed very little, Thordaddy, except to openly embrace identity politics as opposed to ideology due to the demographic realities. There is not a single point of the Munich Manifesto that I accept now that I did not 12 years ago. No amount of nationalism will ever convince me that socialism functions effectively in any way, shape, or form.

Blogger Elocutioner September 03, 2016 1:11 PM  

Shorter Goldberg:
"You misunderstand. *I* run the marketplace of ideas, you have no business here. Begone."

Anonymous Wyrd September 03, 2016 1:14 PM  

(((Geddy Lee))), tempered by Neil Peart's lyrics, is an example of beneficial Jew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPAjiSX7Rk

Unfortunately, Peart went left-wing after Rush hit stardom in the '80s.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 03, 2016 1:16 PM  

@28
@21

"Shut up", he explained - Ring Lardner

Anonymous URL IRL September 03, 2016 1:19 PM  

"That's not who ______ are".

Pfft. This is one of the more annoying moralisms to take root in recent political discourse. The answer to "why" is "that's not who we are".

It rings false. The bonds that have tied us together are rotting.

Who is this "we" you speak of? The "we" that hates me because of skin color, sex and religion? The "we" that says I have a moral obligation to pass a destabilized society on to my children?

Like Tonto said, "what do you mean, 'we'?"

Anonymous Boogeyman September 03, 2016 1:22 PM  

Maybe they can station goons with alt-right sniffing dogs at Republican party meetings. That'll keep the racists out. Oh, oh, I know! Make everyone pass a #NeverTrump test and sign a anti-racist loyalty pledge or they get their membership in the party revoked, SFWA style

The sci-fi SJWs did that, and we got Castalia House. I almost hope sick-in-the-mud-Republicans do this so we can end up with Vox as the chairman of one of America's two major parties.

Blogger Thordaddy September 03, 2016 1:28 PM  

The Nazis are anti-wS...

Socialism be damned.

Anonymous damntull September 03, 2016 1:28 PM  

I noticed his attempt to turn "pigments of their imagination" into some sort of catch phrase. Seems so try hard. Loser.

Blogger CM September 03, 2016 1:29 PM  

He is going to have a hard time pushing this as the left gets more brazen. I have been reading a staunchly conservative blog of late and someone posted about a course for RAs at a public state school that was titled Stop Whites.

People are noticing. They are mostly still resistant to alt-right attitudes, but they are becoming more apathetic to people pointing out this is why a white identity is happening.

Its not much, but its more than it was.

Anonymous rubberducky September 03, 2016 1:32 PM  

If Jonah's plan on the Alt-Right really is "to ignore it utterly" as he says, he's already tripped himself up in a ball of confusion. He's thrown at lot of words at it lately.

Blogger Unknown September 03, 2016 1:37 PM  

It will be interesting to see how the authoritarian and capitalist sections of the AltRight reconcile themselves.

Either the AltRight will coalesce into an 'alt-conservatism' or there will emerge an alt-left.

Blogger G-S. September 03, 2016 1:38 PM  

As expected, alt-right is being vilified. This was because they did a piss-poor job of selling themselves and have let others frame how they are seen. All that's left is the slow deterioration of the movement - see the tea party as an example.

Anonymous URL IRL September 03, 2016 1:41 PM  

...Because that's not what the brown people are taught. Whatever else I know, I know we're not going to get a colorblind society. So what's the point in trying? Plus, identity politics works. It's been the lifeblood of Democratic politics since FDR. And Republicans use it, too, just not as intelligently. So why denigrate it?

Well said.

When conservatives like me used to point out that equality meant, like it or not, historical oppression or not, that everyone had be held to the same standard and hyphenated-Americanism had to stop, it was because we believed it was the only way to really be a united country - to strengthen the "proposition nation". It was the only hope we had...that was before it became clear the globalist were intent on turning America into a multi-ethnic empire with a white minority.



Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 1:44 PM  

People are noticing. They are mostly still resistant to alt-right attitudes, but they are becoming more apathetic to people pointing out this is why a white identity is happening.

Its not much, but its more than it was.


Noticing wasn't supposed to happen, at least not yet. It is kind of cute watching them try to strangle the Alt-Right in the crib after it has become all grown up and has largely supplanted cuckservatism in the fight for the future.

If Jonah's plan on the Alt-Right really is "to ignore it utterly" as he says, he's already tripped himself up in a ball of confusion. He's thrown at lot of words at it lately.

It is contradictory. Goldberg is using the Alt-Right to draw attention to himself due to a dwindling audience. Again, while I like Jonah I won't be putting any money into his or his publisher's pockets again. It's probably a widely shared attitude. Who wants to pay out of their pocket the full fare on a cruise with a bunch of boring losers?

Anonymous rubberducky September 03, 2016 1:44 PM  

In the March 28, 2016 edition of National Review they published a shocking piece by Kevin D. Williamson that really was a "Road to Damascus" moment for many (including me). In it, Kevin took the town of Garbutt in upstate NY as a representative token of all the little struggling and blighted manufacturing towns in decline that dot the American landscape. Garbutt was a stand-in, could have been my hometown easily, maybe yours, too.

Kevin argued that places like this "deserve to die", and that those of us who inhabit them are (incredibly, this is an exact quote) "morally indefensible as a people."

I turned on the Mark Levin Radio Show the night that story came out to see what his take on it would be. Mark said, "Kevin is wrong on tone, but right on principle", and then Mark continued to lecture us about buggy-whip manufacturers. You know the drill.

Upshot: I don't ten years will pass before Vox Popoli overtakes NRO in readership. Many came to the surprising realization that the National Review guys are, in fact, their mortal enemies.

Blogger Shimshon September 03, 2016 1:45 PM  

Vox, I can understand why you refer to (((Jonah))) the way you, but he's not the least bit Jewish, and doesn't even make a pretense of being so (as someone here made me aware of recently).

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 1:45 PM  

As expected, alt-right is being vilified. This was because they did a piss-poor job of selling themselves and have let others frame how they are seen. All that's left is the slow deterioration of the movement - see the tea party as an example.

If you curl into a fetal position and repeat that to yourself numerous times...it won't make it any more true.

Blogger G-S. September 03, 2016 1:48 PM  

If you curl into a fetal position and repeat that to yourself numerous times...it won't make it any more true.

Denial won't get you anywhere. Good luck in your futile efforts.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade September 03, 2016 1:51 PM  

42. Shimshon September 03, 2016 1:45 PM
Vox, I can understand why you refer to (((Jonah))) the way you, but he's not the least bit Jewish, and doesn't even make a pretense of being so (as someone here made me aware of recently).
------------------------------------

Honestly, I don't even bother fact checking Vox anymore. You can assume he knows what he's talking about. From Wikipedia:

Their father, Sidney Goldberg (1931–2005), was Jewish, and their mother, Lucianne Goldberg, is Episcopalian. Goldberg himself was raised Jewish.[1]

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 1:52 PM  

@41

For me, the significant aspect of Williamson's piece was that Nationalism Reviled Oldtyme would have purged him if any other racial, ethnic or socio-economic group had been so trashed. It wasn't anything many of us already didn't know but Williamson's anti-white column along with the "Against Trump" attention whoring officially marked the cuck magazine's death rattle.

Blogger Shimshon September 03, 2016 1:52 PM  

"I don't think so. In fact, I think that in 10 years time, Vox Popoli will have more readers than National Review."

I wonder if Jonah will take that bet? Maybe Matt Welch would.

Blogger Shimshon September 03, 2016 1:56 PM  

@45 I saw that. His mother is not Jewish. He married a gentile. He was married in a church. Is there anything besides "I was raised a Jew" that speaks to Jewishness? I can see why to "you types" that is enough to be (((Goldberged))).

Blogger HonorLiving September 03, 2016 2:00 PM  

@44

Remember to pull the trigger after having placed that gun in your mouth.

Blogger Iowahine September 03, 2016 2:01 PM  

The key for alt-right to go truly mainstream might be finding a way to break the white consciousness/white supremacy link.

"Mainstream": the mob is the movement
"White supremacy": idealism crouched in irony

Blogger Tom K. September 03, 2016 2:08 PM  

Expecting a Cuck to criticize a Leftist over tactics is like expecting a cuckold to criticize his wife's lovers over the ways they choose to humiliate his wife. It's just not DONE!

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 2:11 PM  

@41-The Williamson piece upset me greatly at the time, but I have since mellowed out. After all, I sit through lectures from environmentalists who, explicitly or by implication, call for the deaths of millions without much emotional reaction at all. So who really cares whether this guy has sympathy for working-class whites? I'd prefer for radical adherents to the virtues of "creative destruction" to come out and say so.

But what still gets to me is how he will write piece after piece on similar but worse black communities and blame the government, unions, Democrats, and leftist policies, anything but blacks themselves. Black people, it's everyone else's fault; white people, it's your fault. That's the position of libertarian-leaning writers allowed inside mainstream conservatism, apparently.

They wouldn't think of it that way, I bet. But the National Review publishing Williamson's articles, black and white, without noticing is evidence enough. Conservatism, Inc. is anti-white.

There, I said it. That's a fact we should all bear in mind going forward.

Blogger YIH September 03, 2016 2:11 PM  

Shimshon wrote:Vox, I can understand why you refer to (((Jonah))) the way you, but he's not the least bit Jewish, and doesn't even make a pretense of being so (as someone here made me aware of recently).
With a last name like (((Goldberg))) I find that a bit difficult to believe. Maybe not religious, but would likely would have little trouble making Aliyah.

Blogger Dexter September 03, 2016 2:11 PM  

"We are not transformatives, we are, rather, observational realists. We don't need to destroy classical liberalism and modern conservatism..."

BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED!

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade September 03, 2016 2:12 PM  

48. Shimshon September 03, 2016 1:56 PM
@45 I saw that. His mother is not Jewish. He married a gentile. He was married in a church. Is there anything besides "I was raised a Jew" that speaks to Jewishness? I can see why to "you types" that is enough to be (((Goldberged))).

------------------------------------

That's because "we types" don't fall for the old trick of switching the "Jew is..." setting back and forth between the race and the religion setting.

Blogger Tom K. September 03, 2016 2:12 PM  

Look at the identitarian Jew encouraging the race-wakening whites NOT to adopt a white identity because it would be a BAD thing. And they should listen to him because although he's not white he plays one in tbe media.

Blogger Tom K. September 03, 2016 2:15 PM  

Do I need to I watch A Nightmare on Elm Street just to get this reference or can I keep my dreaming virginity and just *bleep* over it?

Blogger Lazarus September 03, 2016 2:15 PM  

Shimshon wrote:@45 I saw that. His mother is not Jewish. He married a gentile. He was married in a church. Is there anything besides "I was raised a Jew" that speaks to Jewishness? I can see why to "you types" that is enough to be (((Goldberged))).

Jonah's own words:

Maybe it’s my upbringing. When my parents got married, my father insisted the kids be raised Jewish. For the record, Mom’s Episcopalian. And, also for the record, you can spare the e-mails about how that means I’m not Jewish because Jewishness is matrilineal. This didn’t stop me from getting Bar Mitzvah presents (ah, the early ’80s, so many electronic calculators!). And it doesn’t stop me from getting piles of anti-Semitic e-mail, either. Anyway, Momma G said, Fine, we can raise the kids Jewish, but we have to celebrate Christmas.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/213225/politicizing-christmas-jonah-goldberg

How about ((Goldberg))?

Blogger Elocutioner September 03, 2016 2:18 PM  

"ignore it utterly" => "I have no effective rebuttal so we're just going to ignore that bitch Becky."

And "that's not who we are" is amusing coming from loser propositionalists. They want to project their minority views and claim the authority of the whole to disqualify their opponents. The thing about propositions though is that people can change their minds and then suddenly it IS who they are.

Sounds to me like Jonah is bitterly clinging to his lies. His master is not the truth.

Blogger Tom K. September 03, 2016 2:18 PM  

"White Privilege" is code for (and acknowledgement of): The White Man is Better Than We Are"

Blogger Elocutioner September 03, 2016 2:22 PM  

If Jonah isn't a Jew because he's half-white does that mean he's white because he's half-white?

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 03, 2016 2:32 PM  

@#45, et al.
On the thread about him being the new Wm. F. Cuckley, I mentioned this info about him:

Gen. Kong wrote:Like Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin), Jonah Goldberg is a (((crypto))). Wouldn't pass the Orthodox laws defining tribal membership, but identifies far more with the tribe than anyone else. His mother Lucianne Steinberger Goldberg is an Episcopalian but both Jonah and his older brother were raised Jewish. Episcopalians are no more Christian than Scientologists are. Steinberger, Lucianne's maiden name, is often a Jewish one, so her parents (or grandparents) were possibly conversos - often referred to by the Spanish as marranos for good very reason as a number have been destructive entryists who've authored of a number of heresies and apostasies in order to wreak havoc upon Christianity (surprise!) - including Vatican II's Nostra aetate which has thoroughly poisoned the well of the RCC, possibly even a lethal dose. So depending on how much talmudic taqqiyeh has been in play for generations on his mother's side, he might very well be a (((tribe member))) anyway. Episcopalianism has been a meaningless faux-religion for many decades running now, if not from its utterly corrupt foundation by a throughly reprobate English monarch.

As VD noted in today's earlier thread: There was a very good reason of for the Spanish Inquisition. Marranos have been a very serious problem - wreaking all manner of havoc in Christianity. Now it's to the point where the Catholic Church literally is under the control of George Soros using the clown-fart puppet from Evitaland - where he happens to be the single largest landowner (1.2 million acres). So were the Steinbergers Germans, or were they (((Germans)))?

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 2:32 PM  

@48-Anything besides his being raised a Jew? Because, I mean, how could a person saying they were raised Jewish possibly cause anyone to call them Jewish? Especially when they have a Jewish surname. How preposterous.

Blogger pyrrhus September 03, 2016 2:33 PM  

@41 Excellent point. Kevin Williamson's sudden revelation of his absolute hatred of whites in flyover country pretty much put paid to NRO in my book.....Pity, Kevin has some writing ability, he coulda been a contendah........

Blogger Rob September 03, 2016 2:33 PM  

"In fact, I think that in 10 years time, Vox Popoli will have more readers than National Review."

National Review has readers?

Blogger Salt September 03, 2016 2:38 PM  

A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:You [white people] have no right to promote your own tribe! That's not your job,

The left n' cucks says white people must promote other tribes. Imagine FORD producing ads telling people to buy Chevys.

Anonymous Jack Amok September 03, 2016 2:39 PM  

You can have a society run by tribalism and identity politics, or you can have a society run by White people

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 2:40 PM  

And "that's not who we are" is amusing coming from loser propositionalists.

If I were Obama, it would offend me greatly to see neocons using my stock line.

They want to project their minority views and claim the authority of the whole to disqualify their opponents.

The "minority" part makes that a futile task, and again the projection should make the official Social Justice Warriors proper pissed.

The thing about propositions though is that people can change their minds and then suddenly it IS who they are.

Once the ability to shout down opposition is lost, and it is in some corners now and is spreading, ideological transformation tends to come rapidly.

Sounds to me like Jonah is bitterly clinging to his lies. His master is not the truth.

Blogger Shimshon September 03, 2016 2:48 PM  

"With a last name like (((Goldberg))) I find that a bit difficult to believe. Maybe not religious, but would likely would have little trouble making Aliyah."

True. The secular founders of the state decided that the Nazis were better arbiters of Jewishness than Jewish standards dating to antiquity. Talk about turning identity on its head! Idiots. But marriage is under religious auspices. The Rabbinate would not marry him or his progeny to anyone, Jewish or gentile.

Anonymous Be Not Afraid September 03, 2016 2:48 PM  

When I was a young'n, back in the 80's, I was strongly nationalist. "USA, USA, go Reagan, down with the Evil Empire," all of that. I identified with American citizens as my tribe. At some level, I still want to, almost instinctively. But because of immigration of non-assimilating people, much of it illegal but allowed, I am no longer surrounded by the tribe with which I'd identified almost my whole life. The globalists are replacing American citizens with more pliant people from around the world, and racialism (tribalism) seems much stronger than when I was young, and a lot of Americans, about half, identify with the globalists.

So the obvious question, for myself and others like me, is, "With what group should my loyalties lie?" The most obvious answer is one I've been taught all my life to reject. This conundrum is what the alt-right has to solve to become mainstream.

Blogger Elocutioner September 03, 2016 3:12 PM  

@70 Be Not Afraid - Yep. To torture an analogy -

They've been slowly boiling us for a good long while now. Previously when one of us would jump out and start warning others about the big flame under the pot they'd be shouted down, mocked, denounced, de-platformed, and othered. Now that there's a sizable crowd gathered around and all shouting the same thing and the water is starting to roil TPTB are getting nervous as even the dimmest of wits are starting to murmur their agreement that, yeah, the water DOES seem a bit warmer than it used to be.

The problem the cucks have is that after decades of going on about their supposed intellectual honesty now they're saying 'ignore the IDEAS of those thinkbadz because they're bad people.'

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 3:21 PM  

@11 haus frau

"That’s not who white Americans are, thank God, "

Always this line. It keeps popping up as a the go to rhetoric that moralizing empty gas bags hide behind when they can't come up with solid reasoning for their open-borders, anti-American, anti-Christian positions. Always these people trying to tell Americans, white people,...... whatever, who we are.
---

That, or a variation of it, is the go to line for Cucks.
"That's not who we are"

Some lefties will try and use it also, I have heard it come out of the yapper of Hildebeast, OHammed, Paul Ryno, McCuck, etc etc

Anonymous CitizenOutkast September 03, 2016 3:29 PM  

I'm arguing with someone in the comments in that very cartoon's page. It's sad to see leftist arguments and nonsense coming from people who consider themselves on the right.

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 3:30 PM  

@70-I never really had your rah-rah America spirit, though I liked us and thought we were good. So I can't identify with your conundrum. But my advice would be to play up your loyalty to smaller units.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 3:32 PM  

@35 CM

People are noticing. They are mostly still resistant to alt-right attitudes, but they are becoming more apathetic to people pointing out this is why a white identity is happening.
---

I notice this also. I believe it has something to do with how shocking the alt-right is, in its meme warfare and focus on reality.

for someone who has been forcefed "white ppl are waaasciiissts" all their lives, even if they are white, it shocks their brain when they hear something as simple as the term chimpout.

But after a few days of watching reality, they see it and begin to understand.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 3:34 PM  

@37 Unknown
It will be interesting to see how the authoritarian and capitalist sections of the AltRight reconcile themselves.

Either the AltRight will coalesce into an 'alt-conservatism' or there will emerge an alt-left.
---

Hopefully that battle will come about *after* we've whipped the shit out of the Cucks and globalists.

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 3:34 PM  

@72-"Some lefties will try and use it also"

Didn't it originate with Obama? Not that he thought it up personally, but I think its recent popularity can be traced back to his lips. Which oughtta give all the neocons using it pause, you'd think. Except no, because we all know their real enemies are to the right.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 3:37 PM  

@41 rubberducky

I saw that article. He was giving moral justification for the death of small town white Americans.

I'm sure a lot of NR readers had abandoned them before that, but i'm glad it's out in the open with them.

Blogger Harsh September 03, 2016 3:38 PM  

Poor Jonah. He can't help being a liberal Jew. It's almost like it's genetic.

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 3:39 PM  

So the obvious question, for myself and others like me, is, "With what group should my loyalties lie?" The most obvious answer is one I've been taught all my life to reject. This conundrum is what the alt-right has to solve to become mainstream.

It is becoming more mainstream as people sort it out themselves, I think, because 71 nailed it here:

Now that there's a sizable crowd gathered around and all shouting the same thing and the water is starting to roil TPTB are getting nervous as even the dimmest of wits are starting to murmur their agreement that, yeah, the water DOES seem a bit warmer than it used to be.

I'm arguing with someone in the comments in that very cartoon's page. It's sad to see leftist arguments and nonsense coming from people who consider themselves on the right.

That's because at this point the difference is without distinction between the cucks and social justice warrior, who probably are getting bored doing it doggy to them.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 3:43 PM  

@61 Elocutioner
If Jonah isn't a Jew because he's half-white does that mean he's white because he's half-white?
---

Is OHammed or KapperWTF considered white?

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr September 03, 2016 3:45 PM  

Ten years, Vox? I figure on three to five. In ten years, you'll have bought National Review, just so you can read the Cucks out of the party.

Blogger VD September 03, 2016 3:49 PM  

As expected, alt-right is being vilified. This was because they did a piss-poor job of selling themselves and have let others frame how they are seen

Wow, you predicted that the media would do what Hillary Clinton told them to do? You must be a whiz of a prognosticator! Your prediction of it going the way of the Tea Party is duly noted. I shall duly await my offer of a Fox News show.

Vox, I can understand why you refer to (((Jonah))) the way you, but he's not the least bit Jewish, and doesn't even make a pretense of being so (as someone here made me aware of recently).

What part of "the Alt-Right is scientodific" was hard to understand? He's not Jewish from your religious Israeli perspective, but he certainly is from a genetic one. And, as his behavior demonstrates, that's what is more relevant for the average US-based Jew.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 4:03 PM  

@77 tublecane
@72-"Some lefties will try and use it also"

Didn't it originate with Obama?
---

It might have. I noticed it mostly as it was being spewed around the presidential debates by most of the candidates.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 03, 2016 4:10 PM  

* Republican debates

Blogger JACIII September 03, 2016 4:11 PM  

The sooner white people participate in identity politics the US can stop going full Zimbabwe.

Never go full Zimbabwe.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 03, 2016 4:14 PM  

Ironically, the Episcopalian Jonah Goldberg has with his own lying behavior proved all the points made in centuries past about infiltration, marranos, etc. and proven that there was a very good reason for the Spanish Inquisition which has been vilified for the last century. He's also proved the one of the central tenets of alt-right thought - genetics have a greater influence than culture does. He's pretty much destroyed his magic dirt defense of the proposition nation all on his own. Guess he's not a brilliant as he thinks himself to be.

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 4:31 PM  

@83-"he certainly is from a genetic one"

He is from a cultural one, too. He says he was raised Jewish. So the nature/nurture thing doesn't matter.

Blogger rcocean September 03, 2016 4:31 PM  

Who cares whether Goldberg is Jewish or not. Rich Lowery isn't a Jew. And there's not a dimes bit of difference between them politically.

Both of them are frauds. We're about to elect Hillary and put a 5th Ginsberg on the SCOTUS and "conservative" Goldberg doesn't care. Instead, he wants to spend his Ammo shooting at those on his left. Who would do that EXCEPT a Hillary supporter?

Anonymous CatholicOne September 03, 2016 4:37 PM  

I view the colorblind individual much like the pacifist. The violent criminal doesn't care about your pacism. He will kill you regardless. Likewise, the tribes don't care about your color blindness; you are not one of them, their interest are not your interest. It is perfectly reasonable to align with your own tribe to defend your own interest. Even if a colorblind society is ideal, we don't live in that ideal society; we live in reality and that reality is identity politics.

Blogger James Dixon September 03, 2016 4:38 PM  

> in fact, I think that in 10 years time, Vox Popoli will have more readers than National Review.

I'm not sure it will take that long.

> My own perception is that pretty everybody but caucasians is already tribal. ... Maybe it's not the majorities of each group who see it that way,

With the exception of whites, it almost certainly is.

> The key for alt-right to go truly mainstream might be finding a way to break the white consciousness/white supremacy link.

There's no need to break the link. Just remember the magic words: We don't care. It's the fear of the term which makes it powerful.

> As expected, alt-right is being vilified.

Of course.

> This was because they did a piss-poor job of selling themselves and have let others frame how they are seen.

You really think so? You have much to learn. Or actually probably not; best cash that check while it's still good.

> Garbutt was a stand-in, could have been my hometown easily, maybe yours, too.

It effectively is my hometown. That article was a declaration of war, declaring that I and those like me were no longer welcome in what used to be our country. Very well, if it's war they want...

> His mother is not Jewish. He married a gentile.

Is or is he not accepted as a member of the tribe here in the US? I think you'll find that the answer is he is

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 03, 2016 5:16 PM  

We whites want better leadership than the Jews, they Fucking suck

Anonymous CB September 03, 2016 5:17 PM  

Where Jonah gets it wrong is on suggesting that an effort ought to be made to reject or expell AltRighters. What's the point? It would be like asking medical researchers to concentrate on eliminating the Plague when the Plague is today among the most insignificant of problems in America.

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 5:26 PM  

Ironically, the Episcopalian Jonah Goldberg has with his own lying behavior proved all the points made in centuries past about infiltration, marranos, etc.

With the exception of the Rightfully Guided Caliph of Crawford, Jorge el-Bushto--who magically became an evangelical in the communist Methodist Church, the entire Clan Bush do their wine and crackers with fellow Episcopalians. The influence of left-wing Protestant do-gooders may trump genetics in the How-To-Fuck-Up-A-Man's-Politics poker game. To take that a step further, bad genetics with an Episcopalian shit background likely constitutes a full house in cuck douchery. With the high card of being a Nationalism Reviled Oldtyme staffer, Goldberg's hand is a tough one to beat.

Blogger Robert Divinity September 03, 2016 5:30 PM  

*The entire clan with the exception of !Heb, who converted to Catholicism after he became the only white man in the history of River Oaks to mudshark and snag a Mexican wife, which gives him enormous insight into Hispanic culture and being castrated in two languages.

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 5:54 PM  

@93-"the Plague is today among the most insignificant of problems in America"

But the plague of alt-right-itis is a significant problem in Nationalreview-ica. Imagine if there were a virus genetically engineered to attack Goldbergs virulently. That what Jonah fears.

If people start taking this alt-right stuff seriously he might be out of a job.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants September 03, 2016 6:18 PM  

Williamson has written on the horrors and continued decimation of black communities & he found every reason possible to put the onus on society, white ppl, government policies, blah blah blah. The one thing that he didn't blame? Yeah, black people. When he writes about po' white trash, with their trailer bathtubs full of meth, I can't help but psychoanalyze him. To me, it feels like nothing more than a man who's virtue signaling to his fellow NROers, reminding everyone that while he is from some small Texas town, offspring of, *gasp*, uneducated dirt farmers, he made it out of there, he's not gross like those embarrassing folks he deserted, and if you don't do the same, you should just go into a wooded area and die. Now, it could just be because I'm from a poor white Southern region, & I've seen this kind of behavior, but it just appears to me, like he feels he must castigate these dreaded white ilk, because he has low self-esteem & is deeply embarrassed his Mumsy & Daddums aren't the DuPont Circle fundraising gala sort.


tl;dr I loathe Kevin Williamson with the white hot heat of 1,000 suns

Anonymous tublecane September 03, 2016 6:46 PM  

@97-I agree, except for the white hot heat part. Why are libertarians so weak on race? It's not as if progressives cut them any slack. They don't cut neocons much slack, either, but more than they do libertarians.

Blogger John Cunningham September 03, 2016 6:58 PM  

VFM #424 here. I always thought that Williamson was black from seeing him on TV a few times. Googling for his image leaves his tribal membership kind of up in the air to me.

Anonymous CB September 03, 2016 7:02 PM  

"If people start taking this alt-right stuff seriously he might be out of a job."

Jonah's job is safe.

Anonymous Bobby Farr September 03, 2016 7:29 PM  

Did someone seriously say Jonah Goldberg wasn't Jewish? That is the funniest thing I've read here.

Blogger Unknown September 03, 2016 8:17 PM  

We are not transformatives, we are, rather, observational realists.

Perhaps, but that's not a great predictor of outcomes. The Alt-Right 'scientodific' model may be observatory but it's not a survival strategy in the modern political market. Science is about empirical fact. There's no question that optimistic people think they can get predict the market, but they don't do it consistently with empirical models. No such model can consistently predict the future, because there are simply too many interlinked variables. It's the same but far more complex reason the climate 'science' models are diverging from reality 20 years on.

But then the Alt-Right model isn't purely observatory, it's also based on many logical and economic assumptions, not least over how the world will respond to it. We can see the effects right now - it's being tweaked and adjusted in response to widening and more intensive scrutiny. No matter how credible it might seem it can't predict how people will respond and react to it. In the social media age, it's as predictable of outcomes as a flock of swallows.

The Alt-Right looks like it's following some sort power law to mitigate this risk but now also to assert dominance. That's ok if the political economy is at risk from big fluctuations. It would then be no surprise when they come. The problem is that big fluctuations are very rare in Western polity and are just as unlikely to happen. Too many powerful systems are in place that maintain the stability of global interlinkages. Knowing that big changes may happen may compel the prudent to have a plan for what to do if it happen but that's not the same as investing in an outcome. Sounds obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated.

Empirical approaches can't predict the future. The key thing is not to listen to those who tell you now is the time something needs to be done or not be done because their advice could be wrong, and their systems are remarkably adept at proving it.

Like it or not, we now have an interlinked global politcal economy. The precise extent of interlinkage can't be fully known, nor is it static. Because of this, if one key player makes a significant change then the others will make changes to mitigate any corresponding risk to their game, especially if they know things aren't going to be as good. Ironically, this makes the global political market susceptible to the cascade of minor failures from which the Alt-Right is currently drawing sustenance. The matrix is still there, however, and wounds are quickly healed.

The Alt-Right *looks like* a remedy for preventing political markets from affecting one another. It would be nice if this was possible, but the interlinked system is not as fragile as it appears. It could be a circuit breaker to prevent overload but more likely it will only slow things down temporarily as new networks will develop. The system will learn and adapt. Whether it's a human or a Borg phenomenon depends on whether theology or fantasy is your milieu.

The political economy is a very complex system—like the weather—that we can only predict bits of at best. We sure as heck can't decide on a Monday whether the weather will be nice on the coming weekend. If the Alt-Right is using power laws to make predictions then it's doomed: two to the power of 10 is 1,024, if half are 'for' and the other half 'against', and the adaptive powers of the half that's against are ignored, in ten iterations you'll have called the strategy correctly for one person who'll think you're a genius.

Blogger dfordoom September 03, 2016 8:25 PM  

@62. Gen. Kong

Episcopalians are no more Christian than Scientologists are.

Sad but true. The Episcopalians are so cucked that it may well be that it's the Episcopalian side of him that contributes most of Jonah's cucky tendencies. Episcopalians have never met a principle they won't betray. They have only one tactic - immediate unconditional surrender.

Would it be possible to persuade Trump to deport all the Episcopalians?

Anonymous SciVo September 03, 2016 9:15 PM  

damntull wrote:I noticed his attempt to turn "pigments of their imagination" into some sort of catch phrase. Seems so try hard. Loser.

I disagree. I think it's a brilliant phrase, that he was a fool to introduce. I'm going to immediately start using it as a sarcastic putdown for Jewish support for anti-white organizations, such as ADL and SPLC. Why are they so butthurt over a pigment of their imaginations? Whites don't exist, so who cares what they do?

Blogger JaimeInTexas September 03, 2016 9:16 PM  

Bwahahshahaha

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 03, 2016 9:42 PM  

He's a perceptive guy. For him to be responding this way indicates how deep this fear runs.

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 03, 2016 9:43 PM  

Maybe perceptive isn't the right word. He possesses reading comprehension, which puts him in the top 1% in my book.

Blogger James Dixon September 03, 2016 10:20 PM  

> Episcopalians are no more Christian than Scientologists are. ... Sad but true.

It's been true for a good 40 years or so. The rot runs deep in that organization. That said, it wasn't always the case, and it still isn't with some of the spin offs.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 03, 2016 10:39 PM  

@104

Ditto. What, after all, difference does Only Black Lives Matter make when their issue is nothing more than a pigment of their imagination?

On the other hand, over 50% of murders in the US are committed by black people, is that a pigment of my imagination too?

There's an old Mexican proverb, tell me the slogans you walk with, and I will tell you how people will make fun of you on the way to the donkey show.

Blogger G-S. September 03, 2016 10:53 PM  

@83 Actually VD, I did prognosticate that the alt-right would be defined by the left (or establishment right). I did it on this very site about a week prior to Clinton giving her speech smearing the alt-right. So there.

Anonymous SciVo September 03, 2016 11:16 PM  

tublecane wrote:They wouldn't think of it that way, I bet. But the National Review publishing Williamson's articles, black and white, without noticing is evidence enough. Conservatism, Inc. is anti-white.

Intersectional feminists are misanthropic, horrible to everyone (just in different ways). As their scapegoat for all the world's ills, it's easy for me to see how they're horrible to cis-het white Christian men; but they're also horrible to everyone else, by treating them as moral infants who aren't responsible for their behavior. So they want to enslave me for everyone else's good, and enslave everyone else for their own good; but either way, it's all about power.

What's the difference between the Up-Right and the Up-Left? Who gets to be master of the serfs? The material that the chains are made of? Eff them all to Hell and back.

Blogger Escoffier September 03, 2016 11:43 PM  

Unknown @8:17

"It's the same but far more complex reason the climate 'science' models are diverging from reality 20 years on."

Nope. It's because they're liars, like you. See how that works?

Anonymous SciVo September 03, 2016 11:47 PM  

Robert Divinity wrote:And "that's not who we are" is amusing coming from loser propositionalists.

If I were Obama, it would offend me greatly to see neocons using my stock line.


Well, it's not like there's all that much daylight between him and them anyway. They're all a bunch of hawkish, big-gov't authoritarians that want to spy on me, run up the debt to try and force goat-humpers into civilization at gunpoint, and give away my patrimony to every Stabberto and Bombhammed that can swim the Rio Grande.

Anonymous LastRedoubt September 03, 2016 11:48 PM  

38. G-S.

As expected, alt-right is being vilified. This was because they did a piss-poor job of selling themselves and have let others frame how they are seen. All that's left is the slow deterioration of the movement - see the tea party as an example.


Trust me, the last thing those who hate the alt - right want is what will come next if you're right.



@83 Actually VD, I did prognosticate that the alt-right would be defined by the left (or establishment right). I did it on this very site about a week prior to Clinton giving her speech smearing the alt-right. So there.


Hmmm. a bit late to the game then. But you're proud of predicting what was already obviously happening.

You're too short for this ride.

Blogger tz September 03, 2016 11:50 PM  

Whale?
Johnah or Ahab?
Has anyone traced Jezebel?

Blogger Thordaddy September 04, 2016 12:53 AM  

No matter what the alt-rite is or isn't, one faction will inevitably stand upon the Nicene Creed and the other will not. And then somebody ought to register a name change.

Anonymous Eric the Red September 04, 2016 1:10 AM  

The alt-right are the only ones who realize they're in an existential war; everyone else pretends it's poltics-as-usual.

There is no longer any third way... the enemy won't allow it.

Anonymous George of the Jungle September 04, 2016 1:13 AM  

@38 G-S...

Please Br'er Concern Troll, please don't throw me into dat dere Vilify Patch !!!

Anonymous SciVo September 04, 2016 2:38 AM  

Eric the Red wrote:There is no longer any third way... the enemy won't allow it.

In order to avoid overestimating them, I assume (until proven otherwise) that it was not a conscious choice. They're just following genetic/cultural programming.

Like women and children, our opponents are solipsists who need externally reinforced boundaries, since they can't generate their own internally. In a way, this is our fault; by blindly acting in accord with our own cultural norms (that work for us amongst ourselves), we've failed to give them signals that they can recognize.

It's time for us to respect orcs in the way that they need, not how we want.

Blogger Billy Ray September 04, 2016 2:58 AM  

the Alt-Right are the real Leftists. TRUE

if you were intellectual honest instead of closed mined racists, you would see that you alt right folks ARE LEFTISTS case in point..you believe in white america for whites with is leftist KKK dogma from the 1920s and that blacks are low IQ which is Maggie Sanger's LEFTIST euthanasia doctrine from the 20s as well. and her justification for aborting and sterilizing blacks, which some alt right types support as well. ie AGREEING WITH LEFTIST POLICIES

and there are NUMEROUS other points where alt right is even further left than the typical SJW like its belief in some of the wacko 9/11 conspiracies

Blogger J Van Stry September 04, 2016 3:22 AM  

Vox, have you been talking to Mr. Muir? You're in his comic today!

Anonymous SciVo September 04, 2016 3:40 AM  

Billy Ray, get that thumb out of your butt and wash it. And wipe that silly grin off your face! You're in public!

Blogger Reg T September 04, 2016 1:10 PM  

Vox, I have to add my "Bravo" to the long list, and thank you for such an eloquent, reasoned response. These people who want to claim there is no difference, that we are all simply human should walk into a Paris muslim ghetto and begin embracing every muslim they see, should walk into the heart of Ferguson and slap try to slap hands with the "brothers" and tell them they don't have - and want to keep - a separate culture.

Even back when immigration was a major occurrence, with millions of Irish, Germans, Italians, and other nationalities coming to this country, they did their best to preserve their culture. They maintained separate areas, neighborhoods of Italian or Irish or other nationalities, or even religious persuasion, such as the Hasidic neighborhoods of New York.

Even so, they assimilated American values while still maintaining ethnic identity. They did NOT refuse to assimilate because of that ethnic identity. Not true with most blacks, La Raza hispanics, and especially muslims (who emigrate to take over the countries they move to in order to further the aim of a universal caliphate).

The alt-right (from what little I have read) is not a homogenous group, but as a common base they understand that the Left wants to eradicate white culture, and the whites on the Left are demented enough to be pushing for it as hard as militant blacks, hispanics and muslims. Preserving white culture (not "privilege"), which created the beneficence of Western Civilization is what built this country and brought about the vigor, the vitality of the "American Way". I believe the alt-right is simply fighting to preserve that against all the attempts to destroy it.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 04, 2016 3:00 PM  

Billy Ray wrote:if you were intellectual honest instead of closed mined racists, you would see that you alt right folks ARE LEFTISTS
If "racist" doesn't get more than yawns from us any more, why do you think "leftist" will be more effective?

You Hasbaras are awfully clueless.

Anonymous Bukuku September 04, 2016 5:18 PM  

Eric,

There never actually was a third way.

Anonymous Takin' a Look September 04, 2016 5:31 PM  

Mr. Rational,

Actually, he hit the SJW/Cuck shriek and point trifecta.

First he called us ray-ciss,

Then the REAL leftists,

And finally, conspiracy theorists

Aren't you just ASHAMED of yourself for your BadThoughts?!?!!! Well?!?!!?

We.Don't.Care.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 04, 2016 6:08 PM  

I don't care enough to try to score their shame pieces.  Maybe if they paid me... nah, still wouldn't care.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts