ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

What have you been conserving?


As John Red Eagle and I lay out in a fair amount of detail in CUCKSERVATIVE: HOW "CONSERVATIVES" BETRAYED AMERICA, the conservative movement was doomed to failure from the start, being more of a defensive political posture than a coherent ideology with specific objectives or a consistent philosophy. The book also features the cartoons of Red Meat; this is a brand new one from him.

Labels:

87 Comments:

Blogger Samuel Nock September 11, 2016 8:07 AM  

I'm still miffed over Cuckersative only sporting three Red Meat cartoons after SJWs Always Lie's eleven or twelve.

Anonymous Wyrd September 11, 2016 8:07 AM  

In 1969, the USA put a man on the moon. In 2016, the USA put a man in a woman's bathroom. God help us all.

Anonymous johnc September 11, 2016 8:08 AM  

The "conservative" position on "social issues" is a tough one, though, because they were trying to fight against the unyielding hedonist trend of the populace. Short of being a lot more aggressive, it's hard to see what they could have done differently in the environment given to them.

Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion? It seems like they've raised the white flag on these to focus on other important issues like immigration, etc.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 11, 2016 8:10 AM  

> ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents.

What happened to the man who spent the one talent on a comfortable middle class lifestyle?

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 11, 2016 8:31 AM  

Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion?

Those are dead issues.

Sorry to break it to you. But trying to do anything about those will make the Alt Right look just as weak and ineffective as the Establishment Right.

The biggest problem there is a Supreme Court that now rewrites the constitution at will and right wing that just shrugs and says we will have to get an amendment passed to change that. Knowing full well the left can block that without trying.

We need to stop putting judges on the Supreme Court. We need to pack SCOTUS with Alt Right activist politicians.

Blogger VD September 11, 2016 8:33 AM  

Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion? It seems like they've raised the white flag on these to focus on other important issues like immigration, etc.

We haven't raised the white flag, we are focusing on the only battles that matter. Worrying about what the nation should do when the existence of the nation is in peril is ridiculous. And the fact that the conservatives failed to conserve something does not make regaining it a top Alt-Right priority.

Anonymous Stickwick September 11, 2016 8:34 AM  

We've also gotten no-fault divorce, which has been devastating to families, men's rights, rule of law, and small government. I was shocked to discover that Ronald Reagan, of all people, was responsible for no-fault divorce in California (though he apparently came to regret it).

Blogger VD September 11, 2016 8:35 AM  

I was shocked to discover that Ronald Reagan, of all people, was responsible for no-fault divorce in California (though he apparently came to regret it).

Identity trumps ideology. Reagan was a divorcee, so it's natural that he supported it.

OpenID paworldandtimes September 11, 2016 8:48 AM  

Gay/tranny rights are SWPLs last refuge. That's my impression from talking with them. And they are doubling-down on the virtue-signaling pretty hard. It's painful to admit that you are wrong about everything. Gotta cling to something.

Eight years of Obama and news form Europe killed their love for race virtue-signaling. Lawrence Auster insisted that the mass of Americans won't wake up from liberalism until they feel its pain.

PA

Blogger Otto Lamp September 11, 2016 8:49 AM  

Trans bathrooms was a victory dance by the left.

And yet, we had conservatives (Ted Cruz, etc...) acting as if it was a great battle we needed to fight and win. It wasn't. It was the left rubbing our nose in the fact that they had already won the battle.

Blogger Alexamenos September 11, 2016 8:50 AM  

"the conservative movement was doomed to failure from the start, being more of a defensive political posture than a coherent ideology with specific objectives or a consistent philosophy"

I've reached quite a different conclusion on why conservatives suck so hard--contra Kirk, they are rigid ideologues (and Cruz was the Model Conservative). Yes their ideology is incoherent and their commitment inconsistent, but you can generally count on then to put Israel first and to venerate the constitution.

Conservatives fail because a) they hold objectively false things to be self-evidently true; and b) they reject anything that smells of tribalism even while tribes are ganging up on them and kicking their butts.

But more than that, there's just not enough kith and kin in conservatism, its all eminent domain and ethanol subsidies.

Blogger malcivus September 11, 2016 8:50 AM  

The cartoon falls flat because many American women look like that these days. It takes a while to figure out the joke.

Blogger Rusty Fife September 11, 2016 8:52 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 11, 2016 8:54 AM  

Trannies are natural conservatives, a respectable republican told me that.

Blogger Rusty Fife September 11, 2016 8:59 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Avalanche September 11, 2016 9:01 AM  

I always roll my eyes at the reaction (at the over reaction, at the losing of their minds and forgetting our PURPOSE is to stop the nation burning down!) of the "GOP-regulars." (The GOPe does it because it's manipulative...)

If there is a fundamental, existential threat to this nation; if we are about to lose control of this state (ha. long gone.); if the top three possible 'brakes' on our plunge off the cliff are actually finally being discussed or even raised....

All anyone has to do it point-and-shout "squirrel" (or "abortion" or "gay marriage") and damned near all the Repubs go haring off after that stupid damned squirrel! Can y'all NOT KEEP in the forefront of your minds that if we do NOT stop immigration of lefties and socialists (and 69-IQ africans waiting on the mexican border for the obamination to sneak them in), if we do NOT stop the HilLIARy and her controllers and actors from packing the court, and flinging even wider the borders and forcing unacceptable laws on this nation it's ALLLLLL over!

You will not EVER get a chance at making any social changes you want -- you will not ever stop the Supreme Court from making what rulings they wish that have nothing to do with the rule of law -- as long as you keep getting distracted by "oh but the murdered BABIES!" (Or the good "gays who want to get married" and live LIKE US!)

This nation is on fire, and the fire is creeping up on an armory, and way too many of you keep wanting to redirect the firefighters to put out the smoldering near that cute little children's playground -- instead of keeping it OFF THE AMMUNITION!

FOCUS dammnit! Before we/you can try to make this country over into what it was or what we hope for -- we have to SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!

Anonymous johnc September 11, 2016 9:02 AM  

What could conservatives have done differently to conserve same-sex bathrooms or natural marriage?

I think your point is that they've been negligent and derelict in their duties on some of the most important issues ruining our nation (immigration), which is true, especially for the (((neocons))). And maybe the others were too focused on social issues.

All in all though, I recall that in past eras of Christendom the various Muslim invasions into Christian lands were interpreted as God's punishment on His people. We aren't too sophisticated to think that those were primitive beliefs that don't apply to our times today, are we?

Abortion alone merits an extraordinary punishment on the US. Worse than the deluge, I would say. We may be seeing it now.

Can we cure the disease by focusing on the symptoms? Surely, no. But I do agree that the alt-right is just desperately trying to keep the patient alive so that he can at least have a chance. Conservatives will have to accept that the patient has been moved down to the ICU and that the time for "preventative medicine" has passed.

Blogger Leo Littlebook in Shenzhen September 11, 2016 9:04 AM  

Transexual surgery takes balls.

Blogger Lovekraft September 11, 2016 9:07 AM  

A mention of Vox Day in this BB article:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/09/foxs-michael-malice-going-bucknell-worst-decision-life/

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 11, 2016 9:07 AM  

Trannies are natural conservatives, a respectable republican told me that.

Everyone is always a natural conservative. (*eye roll 'til only the whites show*)

The problem of course is that none of these naturals conservatives ever vote Republican.

My best friend from high school is an 8th generation Irish Catholic and he is constantly on the prowl for conservative reasons to vote Democrat.

Blogger Otto Lamp September 11, 2016 9:15 AM  

johnc wrote:
Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion? It seems like they've raised the white flag on these to focus on other important issues like immigration, etc.



Social issues will be "won" when we:

1) Reinstate Western-Culture (including Christianity) to its proper place of respect in our society.

2) A more fundamental version of Christianity again takes root.

#1 cannot be achieved without #2, imho (and we're a long way away). Current churchianity in America will not only welcome you after your 2nd divorce, they will perform your 3rd wedding. They condemn homosexuality, but are silent on heterosexual fornication (a survey of an Atlanta megachurch showed that a majority of their single female members were regularly having sex outside of marriage).

Since I've veered into this subject, I'd like to recommend Chris Rosebrough's "Fighting for the Faith" broadcasts. If ever there was a Christian broadcaster that fit the alt-right/gamergate mindset, he is it. There's a reason he calls it "Pirate Christian Radio."

http://www.piratechristian.com/fightingforthefaith/

On a recent episode, he took apart an Andy Stanley sermon. It's clear Stanley is now preaching that the Bible is not without error, and that you cannot trust the scriptures.

If you are concerned about the direction the church is going in America, "Fighting for the Faith" is well worth your time.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 11, 2016 9:17 AM  

The Left is a huge troll operation against the normies, the last year or two are a troll operation on cocaine and the contards stepped up and did their part, rallying their base to protest the "outrage" of the week. Which meant they were the whipping boy losers in the Left's political street theatre, literally each lefty sub group gets a week of PR to whoop on the contards and the contards love it and the contard leaders say what you will cash in big time.

The comes the alt-right and like the feral honey badgers they are they troll back, faster and harder. While some on the alt-right won't give up on producing sleep inducing essays on the "important" topics of the day others are doing actually productive work of discrediting the Left.

Blogger Robert Divinity September 11, 2016 9:26 AM  

Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion?

Survival is the sole issue now. Some of us really don't care about abortion (I think it actually has utility to control undesirable populations). If True Conservatism, Inc., hadn't wasted so much capital on social issues and opposed mass migration and open borders rather than acquiesced in them, it wouldn't find itself powerless to fight anything.

I even think for many in True Conservatism, Inc., social issues weren't ever taken seriously, anyhow. The "pro-life movement" largely was a fraud. Abortion was used as a bloody shirt to drive the rubes to the polls to vote for policies who supported other policies harmful to working class whites. If there is any doubt, what other explanation is there for people who claim to oppose abortion supporting Hillary Clinton, whose USSC appointments would ratify the procedure for eternity?

Career conservatives have become political dinosaurs and irrelevant. They always were frauds.

Anonymous Be Not Afraid September 11, 2016 9:38 AM  

It was becoming apparent to me a couple of years ago that fighting the religious right's cultural battles was going to be a losing strategy. The GOP always strung them along with platform planks that never came to fruition anyway, another part of the eternal kabuki dance that is politics. While Trump probably can't win without the religious right, the power of that movement is largely gone; in part due to the culture shift, and in part due to the Protestant churches being gutted by entryists.

It was a tactical mistake to focus on abortion and GBLT stuff. The Left won the strategic victories that made their tactical wins on those issues possible. Fighting squad-level battles to take a small hilltop while you're getting carpet-bombed isn't a winning strategy.

If you want to win back your bathrooms, you first have to win back the culture.

Anonymous johnc September 11, 2016 9:41 AM  

@16 Can y'all NOT KEEP in the forefront of your minds that if we do NOT stop immigration of lefties and socialists (and 69-IQ africans waiting on the mexican border for the obamination to sneak them in), if we do NOT stop the HilLIARy and her controllers and actors from packing the court, and flinging even wider the borders and forcing unacceptable laws on this nation it's ALLLLLL over!

Look in hindsight: God has given us every opportunity -- time and time and time again -- to prevent this mess. And what did we do as a nation, most especially white people? Time and time and time again we preferred our sin to God's way.

What was wrong with Pat Buchanan? Wouldn't he have given you everything you wanted in terms of immigration? But he was rejected -- even by the right -- because he was "too strict" on abortion (read: simply subjected himself to God's law).

You call these things "distractions". I call them God's test of our priorities. If we prefer "muh contraceptives!" to sound fiscal policy and health care (Obama vs. Romney), then you better believe we're going to suffer economic hardship and crummy health care. We had a choice and we made it.

Americans can't even grasp basic morality and you think God is going to bless us? No, he's not going to bless us. He's going to flood this nation with barbarians until the nation is destroyed. Why? Because the innocent blood cries out for vengeance. And the injustice must be ended one way or the other: either repentance and reparation or flat-out destruction. Unless you think God is some kind of psychopath that doesn't hear the cry of the innocent? Or some limp-wristed impotent who does nothing?

If anybody could look at the state of the world today (the whole world) and not quickly conclude that God is extraordinarily pissed off... I'm not sure what it would take to pull that person's head out of the sand.

Blogger Murray September 11, 2016 9:42 AM  

Like many Christians in the alt-right, I regard abortion as an abomination that cries to heaven for vengeance. The Canaanites and Carthaginians sacrificed their children to propitiate their gods, while we do so for no reason higher than our own convenience. Our reckoning will be fearful.

But until that reckoning arrives, we have to make gains where we can. If Clinton is elected, she will ensure a permanent Democratic hegemony via mass immigration of bloc-voting third-worlders, she will appoint pro-death leftists to the courts, and she will continue to provide Planned Parenthood with all that it asks for.

Trump won't ban abortion, but nor will he go to the mat for murderers, as Hillary will. Under Trump, there's at least the prospect of decent judicial appointments, and his immigration policies would give Americans breathing room to regroup and maybe start reversing the demographic trends.

We have to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, and that means realizing that our current circumstances call for a change in tactics. This is really the last ditch.

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 9:50 AM  

@johnc No, the 'Conservatives' could do nothing different because they are part of the same vile Globalist movement as the Progressives. They played exactly the part they were intended to play.

Now the Alt-Right has appeared, the victory of Nationalism can create the social climate for the reestablishment of Western social and moral norms.

But, when you are fighting for a beachhead in Normandy, you cannot be distracted by thoughts of crossing the Rhine.

Anonymous DissidentRight September 11, 2016 9:54 AM  

Conservatives will be shocked to see how quickly we win the political battles of gay rights, divorce, abortion, warfare, etc. once identity politics becomes normalized.

Anonymous Joe Blowe September 11, 2016 9:55 AM  

johnc wrote:Short of being a lot more aggressive, it's hard to see what they could have done differently in the environment given to them.

Conservatives should have realized that by the mid sixties that the Republican Party, the party that passed the Civil Rights Act and Hart-Cellar, and National Review Globalists were their Enemy. It only took them 50 years to figure out they've been duped. Well some anyway. There are still enough braindead conservatives to re-nominate John McCain and Paul Ryan. I guess we just have wait for these incorrigible dupes to die off.

Blogger pyrrhus September 11, 2016 9:59 AM  

O/T http://www.unz.com/tsaker/the-911-truth-movement-15-years-later-where-do-we-stand/

Anonymous Godfrey September 11, 2016 10:05 AM  

The Conservatives didn't stand a chance.

The crony wealth elites set - and fund - the agenda. The agenda is depopulation. The means are the destruction of the family via contraception, abortion, sterilization, feminism, homosexuality, etc. It was all outlined in the "Jaffe Memo" over 40 years ago.

The Left? They're just useful idiots. They're the people easy to lead.

The global crony wealth elite wage war on humanity.

Blogger Nick S September 11, 2016 10:09 AM  

@26

Exactly. If Hillary wins in two months all this othering will have been a meaningless fatuity. The war will be lost.

Anonymous johnc September 11, 2016 10:09 AM  

The global crony wealth elite wage war on humanity.

Indeed, and Satan is their master and many of them don't even know it. Though you can perceive it in the trail of destruction left behind.

To fight back effectively we will need to rely on one who is stronger than Satan and make him our master.

We need only look to our ancestors for guidance.

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 10:17 AM  

It seems that history, at least since the 18th century, has been one long war between Nationalists and Globalists.

The American Revolution - Nationalist Victory
War of 1812 - Nationalist Victory
Napoleonic Wars - Globalist Victory (French Nationalist Got Stupid)
Crimean War - Globalist Victory
American Civil War* - Decisive Globalist Victory
Spanish American War - Globalist Victory
WW I - Globalist Victory (European Royal Families Got Stupid)
WW II - Globalist Victory (German Nationalist Got Stupid)
Cold War - Globalist Victory

WW III - Currently Underway - Hard to put a start time on this, but Putin's rise to power created a moderately nationalist Russia, which is intolerable by the Globalists. Additionally Nationalism is rising everywhere in the West and the Globalists are fighting it tooth and nail.

Depending on what happens in the next couple years we may have a number of outcomes for this war.

*The War to Prevent Southern Independence

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 10:25 AM  

I should have included one more:

Franco-Prussian War - Nationalist Victory

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2016 10:29 AM  

Trannies are natural conservatives, a respectable republican told me that.

Family values don't stop at the restroom door.

Anonymous wEz September 11, 2016 10:32 AM  

If Hillary Rodent Clinton wins, we're fucked. That Supreme Court spot is so vital. That majority libprog block on the SC will enact and ensure that democrats never lose power again.

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 10:34 AM  

@37 No, it just means they won't lose an election. Power can be gained or lost by 'other means'.

Blogger Otto Lamp September 11, 2016 10:53 AM  

@johnc,

If you are concerned about the moral direction of this country, you need to put your focus on American Christianity, not politics.

prophecy
apostleship
tithing
tongues
marriage/divorce
headship (of the family & the church)
miracles
provenance (if taught at all)
the role of pastors (vision casting leader ain't one of them)

The way they are taught in American churches today bears no resemblance to the way they were practiced & preached in the Bible--none whatsoever.

Why should God bless our nation, when the churches do not hold to what He gave us in His written word? We have substituted the "traditions of men" for God's word, and we expect God to bless us?

The largest church in America (Lakewood) teaches the prosperity gospel--not the Biblical gospel.

The 5th largest (Saddleback--pastored by Rick Warren) teaches the gospel of purpose--not the Biblical gospel.

The 7th largest church (Potters House) is headed by a pastor (T D Jakes) who used to be a Unitarian, but is now a modalist. (If you don't know the difference, unitarians outright deny the Trinity; modalism is a sophisticated & duplicitous way to declare "I deny the Trinity".) http://www.theopedia.com/modalism

The fastest growing church in America is North Point, pastored by Andy Stanley. Stanley recently gave a sermon making the case that the Bible is NOT 100% true and accurate, and that reliance on the Word of God is not required for Christians.

http://www.piratechristian.com/fightingforthefaith/2016/8/andy-stanley-the-bible-is-not-the-foundation-of-our-faith

And, it's not just the mega churches that are straying. Robert Floyd (head of Southern Baptist Convention) has endorsed the "first fruits tithing" (not found in Bible) teachings of Robert Morris. Morris says his biblical mentor was...T D Jakes (a man who denies the Trinity) and has had people like Creflo Dollar (an unabashed prosperity gospel proponent) speak at his church. Morris' teaching is a variant of the prosperity gospel, and it is now being pushed from the top down by the SBC.

God will not bless our nation until we return to preaching his word ACCURATELY.






Blogger residentMoron September 11, 2016 11:00 AM  

@johnc

" No, he's not going to bless us...."

Yes, he is. He's going to bless us by allowing us to suffer the direct natural consequences of our choices. Reality has an inherent moral order and that moral order was ordained and is maintained by God. What's more, he's going to bless is by that suffering corresponding to our talents. We're the servant who was given 10 talents and spent it all on crack whores. He's going to bless us by letting us reap the whirlwind.

Pain is a blessing. It's a sign you're still alive. We're having a heart attack. The pain is only beginning. The prognosis is bleak if we don't change our ways - soon!

Some people do, and go on to live another healthy 50 years.

Some people don't, and die

It's our choice.

Blogger Bard September 11, 2016 11:16 AM  

All,
I am so proud. My son's Fantasy Football Team name: Dak out for Harambe

Blogger pyrrhus September 11, 2016 11:19 AM  

@16 Yes, when your house is burning down with your family in it, worrying about termites doesn't make a lot of sense.....

Blogger Jakeithus September 11, 2016 11:21 AM  

Social conservatives have made the mistake of thinking they could fight a culture war by political means, failing to realize that the battlefield where they've spent most of their energy is tactically weak. Meanwhile this mistake has been encouraged by the business class of conservative Inc, who loves the political power that can come from the culture war, but regards the culture itself with mild indifference to outright hostility. They'll throw social conservatism under the bus every time those interests run up against free trade, crony capitalism or appearing respectable in the eyes of their fellow elites. Discounting culture leads them to wonder why their fiscally conservative, socially liberal utopia isn't coming to pass; when it should be clear that progressive fiscal policy is a natural and inevitable outgrowth of a leftist culture.

Conservatives need to totally rethink the battlefield and tactics they have been using for the last 50 years, and the alt-right is the first indication they may be doing this. For those saying it was a mistake to focus on abortion and LGBT issues, the mistake has been how the fight for those have taken place; the left understands the importance of these issues, which is why they approach it as they do.

Blogger Bard September 11, 2016 11:43 AM  

It is not near over if Hillary wins. The next step is to disregard the Supreme Court Rulings as nonbinding. Tranny bathrooms: goes to Supreme Court and is upheld. Texas still says NOPE. What then? It, like all leftists, loses its power and immediately becomes irrelevant. The battle cry will be "We don't care"

Blogger Bard September 11, 2016 11:45 AM  

But, I suspect the motivating factor for most of us will be true persecution and having to put it all on the line. If you have survived a work place SJW attack, it is coming on a national level, and not just for your job.

Blogger James September 11, 2016 12:10 PM  

I think the wild card in the game, the joker in the deck as it were, so to speak, is the fact that there is a CONSPIRACY to undermine the country as a coherent nation. If you don't like the word CONSPIRACY, then allow me to use the less controversial word CAHOOTANCY. I think that IF the situation had been one of normal up front and open politics, then the wimpy but honest version of Conservatism we have known would have been, how shall I put it, less obviously inadequate. I mean, if sincere Conservatives had been negotiating in good faith with honest liberals, then we would not be experiencing the present catastrophe to the extent we are. I think it is undeniable that it is the case that top Conservative "thought leaders" have been and are deliberate MISLEADERS who know they are trying to lead the normal people of the world over a cliff.

Anonymous Instasetting September 11, 2016 12:19 PM  

The Cold War was a Globalist loss. It was a push for a victory of World Communism, and America defeated it.

Conservatives should have been kicking out Libertarians, the lapdogs of RINOs, and the Country Club Republicans.

Conservatives should have been attacking.

Let me clarify something for the few:
Social values are the social values you don't like. Just what do you think building a Wall is if not the expression of a social value? Hmmmh?

The Alt Right seems to be just another in a long line of groups that wanted to focus Conservatives in on their One Most Important Issue EVAH.

That said, the Alt Right attacks, and they are not PC. Now, if they can restrain their tendency to be dumb Libertarians, this might be a very good thing.

Anonymous BGKB September 11, 2016 12:29 PM  

As long as one gay caKKe lay unbaked or one man in a wig barred from little girls bathrooms the leftist fight against the 0.00001% can wait.

Anonymous Gen. Kong September 11, 2016 12:33 PM  

Robert Divinity wrote:Are the newer right-leaning movements like the alt-right making better inroads in some of these social issues like gay marriage and abortion?

Survival is the sole issue now. Some of us really don't care about abortion (I think it actually has utility to control undesirable populations). If True Conservatism, Inc., hadn't wasted so much capital on social issues and opposed mass migration and open borders rather than acquiesced in them, it wouldn't find itself powerless to fight anything.

I even think for many in True Conservatism, Inc., social issues weren't ever taken seriously, anyhow. The "pro-life movement" largely was a fraud. Abortion was used as a bloody shirt to drive the rubes to the polls to vote for policies who supported other policies harmful to working class whites. If there is any doubt, what other explanation is there for people who claim to oppose abortion supporting Hillary Clinton, whose USSC appointments would ratify the procedure for eternity?

Career conservatives have become political dinosaurs and irrelevant. They always were frauds.


Exactly true. Colonizing aztecs, africans, musloids and other invaders could care less about abortion. Neither do the native dindus for that matter, who've voted for decades in a bloc for pro-abortion candidates. The John Doe known as B. Hussein Obama is literally the most pro-abortion candidate to run for president. One of the very few votes he actually cast in the Illinois Senate (besides the usual "present") was against legislation outlawing the practice of abortionists killing the unfortunate infant who came out alive after some gruesome 'procedure'. In the subsequent US senate race (the Model-T election where voters were given a choice of any color they liked as long as it was black), Housenigga Hussein walked away with the negro vote by a wide margin against the very pro-life Alan Keyes. The very same is true of gun control, gay marriage and any number of social issues you care to name. Dindu, kebab and aztec don't care so much about such points of morality, they just want the free shit and the white wymyns.

Anonymous BGKB September 11, 2016 12:40 PM  

For those of you talking about abortion, other leftist groups use planned parenthood buildings for meetings, like gay youth groups.

Mestizo Trannies are natural conservatives, a respectable republican told me that. FIFY

If you don't like the word CONSPIRACY

A conspiracy is 2 women planning to give negative peer reviews to a 3rd.

Anonymous Instasetting September 11, 2016 1:28 PM  

IOWs, the Alt Right intends to treat the Pro Lifers just like the RINOS did. Great, just great.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2016 2:11 PM  

The issue is immigration. Population replacement will guarantee that none of the cultural conservative issues will even be heard in the one-party state that results.

But cuckservatives can't see this, I guess because of the Family Values that don't stop at the Atlantic Ocean. Clearly we need more immigrants just like this Big Man in Equitorial Guinea, to do the kind of work that Americans won't do.

Blogger VD September 11, 2016 2:14 PM  

IOWs, the Alt Right intends to treat the Pro Lifers just like the RINOS did. Great, just great.

This is news to you? The pro-life issue is totally irrelevant now. Conservatives have had decades claiming they were doing something about that while doing next-to-nothing about immigration. First things first.

Anonymous W. Lindsay W September 11, 2016 2:34 PM  

American conservatives failed because it's ideology is full of errors. Americanism is liberalism. America's conservatives hold onto many of the Enlightenment tenets; the Enlightenment was an Atheist Cultural Revolution.

A true conservative is going back to the Old Order, the Order that God and Nature created.

Blogger Retrenched September 11, 2016 2:51 PM  

Trannies are natural conservatives, a respectable republican told me that.

Democrats are the real transphobes.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 11, 2016 2:51 PM  

Robert Divinity wrote:Survival is the sole issue now. Some of us really don't care about abortion (I think it actually has utility to control undesirable populations).
Careful rather than careless reproduction is key to K selection.  Abortion of wrongly-timed or defective offspring helps maximize the success of the brood as a whole.  PIGD, which zygote-worshippers consider abortion on a mass scale (several "babies" aborted per attempt!) is even stronger K selection.

The USA was formed and was "blessed" for around 100 years before there were any laws regarding abortion; the first ones date from the late 19th century.  The Federal Reserve, FDR, all that stuff... all under abortion bans.  The derangement over Roe v. Wade has been a highly successful diversion of effort away from existential threats, and they may yet kill America.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 11, 2016 2:57 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 11, 2016 2:59 PM  

What could conservatives have done differently to conserve same-sex bathrooms or natural marriage?

Keep out the Mexicans, who, despite being nominally Catholic, overwhelmingly support abortion and and are ambivalent about gay marriage.
Defund the universities, and especially the X Studies depatrments
Tax the everloving shit out of the various foundations that are used by the Left to undermine the nation.
Shut down the government rather than fund the Left with tax money.
Shut down the "public" broadcasting corporation.
Impeach a couple of SC members. Pour encourager les autres

There are lots of things that could be done, but they are 1st order efforts, rather than 2nd order. That would take a bare minimum of courage and thought, and the GOP has none of either.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler September 11, 2016 3:38 PM  

The Conservatives married themselves to the Jewish lobby. Buckley threw under the bus both Sobran and Buchanan to cozy up to the Jewish Lobby. The Catholic Church has done the same. The Old Catholic Church taught that the Jews have to be suppressed. The whole Enlightenment was to give freedom to the Jews.

--Now, see what happens?

The Old traditional Catholic Church is right!

How about, "I told ya, so" moment. You reap what you sow.

Anonymous Instasetting September 11, 2016 5:04 PM  

The RINOs promised to do things about Abortion, and about Immigration in exchange for Conservative support. The Libertarians served as useful lapdogs tripping up the Conservatives on behalf of their RINO masters.

The RINOs never paid up. This is so obvious that even smart Liberals have noticed it.

It was a 'you messed up, you trusted us' moment. And now you're saying 'trust the Alt-Right'. Everybody wants to use Conservatives, no one wants to actually help them. Conservatives need to start saying 'show me the money first.'

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 5:25 PM  

@60 No, we don't care if you trust us or not. We don't care if you join us or not. If you haven't the stomach to fight the Globalists; then just stay out of the way.

Anonymous Instasetting September 11, 2016 5:40 PM  

If you don't have the stomach to fight the Priests of Moloch then there really is no need to have an Alt-Right. Let's say, we close the Borders, and continue to Kill Babies, at that point, we just wasted our time. If this is just going to be another 'you messed up, you trusted us' moment, then the Alt-Right should be destroyed.

You misunderstand what is going on, Zhukov. The Alt-Right is trying to do a coup to take over the Right, which is about 90% Conservative. Problem is, they, the Alt-Right, are starting to act like RINOs.

OpenID bc64a9f8-765e-11e3-8683-000bcdcb2996 September 11, 2016 6:00 PM  

What have Conservatives been doing...?
They've been STAUNCHLY breaking eggs to defend the LAST time they "compromised".
CaptDMO

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 11, 2016 7:34 PM  

You misunderstand what is going on, Zhukov. The Alt-Right is trying to do a coup to take over the Right, which is about 90% Conservative. Problem is, they, the Alt-Right, are starting to act like RINOs.

Fuck you, cuck. You are on the train or you are off. We don't care either way. We will fight to save our civilization, and we will win. I the meantime, get off the fucking tracks.

When we've won, you can come puling about how we're not TruConservative(tm). If you're an example of what a Conservative is, who the fuck would want to be one?

I know, why don't you go cut a deal with Nancy Pelosi? You know the kind, one where she gets everything she wants and still gets to call you a racist hatemonger who wants the poor to eat grandma and put the Blacks back into chains.

Then your TruConservative(tm) politicians and pundits can claim "Next year Jerusalem! I mean, Abortion!" while they refuse to defund Planned Parenthood, while drawing down 7 figure salaries from the think tanks, PACS foundations and parties that bilk idiots like yo of political donations, thinking that THIS year they'll finally get a crumb.

You're being played. Insta, and you're happy to death about it.

Anonymous johnc September 11, 2016 8:14 PM  

I guess when people here refer to "conservatives" they mean the GOP and writers at (((National Review))).

They're not referring to their neighbor down the street with twelve shotguns.

But a vast majority of conservatives out there are like the neighbors with the shotguns.

And now they're being criticized for not doing enough to prevent gay marriage. Then when you ask what the alt-right would have done better, the answer is to wave a white flag.

Many want to criticize the GOP and the thought leaders; but understand that conservatives have been doing that since the Bush years. There's a reason non-establishment candidates cleaned up 90% of the votes in the Republican primary.

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2016 8:34 PM  

@62 No, clearly you misunderstand. The Alt-Right isn't trying to take over the Right, we are replacing it. There is no sense in taking over and preserving something that has repeatedly proven itself to be worthless. The American Right you love so much should be named 'Ichabod'.

Vladimir Putin, to my knowledge, has never protested in front of an abortion clinic. He is a Russian Nationalist, Russian Alt-Right, if you will. But because of his Russian Nationalism, the climate for Orthodox Christian social norms has been encouraged and abortion in Russia is being steadily restricted.

The social and moral norms for a nation are restored by Nationalism.

Blogger tz September 11, 2016 10:06 PM  

By 1965, the currency which slowly morphed from 90% silver coins and silver certificates (redeemable in silver) became base metal slugs and unbacked.
In 1973, Nixon broke the final link between the Dollar and Gold.

"In God We Trust" was like Jerusalem's confidence that because the temple was there it would never be destroyed.

The sin of presumption - a subset of the cardinal sin - the great sin of pride.

Blogger residentMoron September 11, 2016 10:18 PM  

Can we stop saying that the Republican party made mistakes in its pursuit of conservative positions?

Hillary talks about the mistakes she made, but it's pure bullshit. She sold her soul and calling it a mistake is what she does when conventional wisdom no longer agrees.

The republicans do the exact same thing.

Accepting the bullshit argument that they nade mistakes means you're still naive and stupid enough to think that electing more better Republican operatives will help.

It won't.

Just please stop.

Anonymous SciVo September 12, 2016 5:27 AM  

Mr. Rational wrote:The derangement over Roe v. Wade has been a highly successful diversion of effort away from existential threats, and they may yet kill America.

As per usual, you make points that are at best not wrong. It is a grave sin for a woman to hire a hitman to murder her baby. It was crazy for the SCOTUS to declare that all States must allow such. When the revolution comes, we will outlaw child murder and also issue a death penalty for social engineering from the bench.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 12, 2016 9:02 AM  

SciVo wrote:It is a grave sin for a woman to hire a hitman to murder her baby.
Calling a 6-week embryo "a baby" is a category error.  There are those in your camp who think that 1 cell in a Petri dish is "a baby", and I doubt you will call THEM wrong or ask them to exercise restraint.

It was crazy for the SCOTUS to declare that all States must allow such.
It is crazy to declare that someone who dumps a Petri dish down the drain is a "hitman".

When the revolution comes, we will outlaw child murder and also issue a death penalty for social engineering from the bench.
When impeachment and disbarment will do?  And you wonder why people are scared of you and fight tooth and nail to keep you from having the power to act on your beliefs....

Blogger bosscauser September 12, 2016 12:09 PM  

He outlawed open carry and signed abortion law as Governor. Then ran for president!

Blogger bosscauser September 12, 2016 12:13 PM  

Adultery specifically condemned by Jesus. Homosexuality nope!

OpenID boardroomal September 12, 2016 12:42 PM  

The Alt Right is going to have to take down feminism in order to restore the social conservative moral order....this means "Fights at Home" as well as "Fights in the Public Square" and all its' institutions. Feminism is the true enemy..it is the "Mother & Nurturer" of the hedonist movement, it discourages the nuclear family, it refuses to repopulate its race,e it is hostile to Christianity and wants to remake it, and it pits binary sapiens against each other.

Anonymous Instasetting September 12, 2016 1:03 PM  

Snidely, you have no idea what you're talking about. This is one of the chief Libertarian problems, they say things that have zero relationship to reality.

I used to think this was ignorance, but the facts are out there. Its a deliberate political ploy.

Zhukov, I support Nationalism. Its the Conservative position. I hope you're right about Russia, and the likely effect in America.

But, Conservatives have been taken for a ride by Libertarians, Big Business, and RINOs for decades. Asking for some good faith money first is not unreasonable.

Mr. Rational, why would I want to preserve a nation of baby murderers?

Bosscauser, Vox doesn't seem to believe in YEC. Thus I should totally dump everything he said over the side into the sewer, even the stuff that has personally benefited my life.

Boardroomal...RSM's rules for Feminism.
1. She's crazy.
2. She's evil.
3. If in doubt, both.

OpenID boardroomal September 12, 2016 1:31 PM  

P.S. You won't be able to withstand the fights at home and your family will go "Boom" unless both of you are

Committed Christians of a strong Christian Orthodoxy - meaning "Tradition"

Insta...Caricatures of Feminism are good for zoning in and/or a laugh but you and I both know...that it is such a horrible plague on western civ that one's wife on the one hand can say, "They are not a Feminist" in word, yet...well we all can finish the story here can't we.

Interestingly enough, I didn't realize just how satanic Feminism was until I read a very good book by ((David Klingoffer))..... Shattered Tablets: Why America Ignores the Ten Commandments at Its Peril. He does a very good job going through the ten commandments as they were observed throughout history and their relevancy....his exposition on the historical and natural order demeanors, roles and cultures of women and how their roles were the cultivation of families and communities...knitting and stitching them together...how their role was to constantly promote harmony..why they flock together etc....when you look at that and then realize that "Feminism" is a kind of virus that takes that good part of their "Flocking Nature" and uses it to push the most disharmonious, western-civilization destroying ideology of all time...well its way to clever for humans to come up with....it takes supernatural intelligence to take a positive part of human nature, use it and twist it into something totally destructive.

Women will say they aren't feminists but they are not men...they do not draw lines in the sand and say to the other bullshitter in the room...."Hey Fuck You...your position is bullshit....don't come near me or my family, or I will reign all kinds of material destruction down on you".

Anonymous Instasetting September 12, 2016 1:53 PM  

The Scripture is the final authority for all matters of faith and practise. Tradition can be useful, but it must accept its secondary importance. The children's song "I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E..." is a good song. All else must be tested by the Bible, and rejected if it does not agree.

I grew up in Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Churches.

As to your other point, the Red Pill has been very beneficial to me and my family. I always believed in male leadership as a theory, but the practise was something else. Even when I did it, I was not good at it. Gotten better.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 12, 2016 2:43 PM  

Instasetting wrote:Mr. Rational, why would I want to preserve a nation of baby murderers?
The Australian aborigines did much worse, killing and eating actual born children.  Are you ready to genocide them?

Confusing a cell with a baby is a category error.  A very DANGEROUS category error, because it leads to the Christian equivalent of "sudden jihad syndrome".  It's definitely a baby when it's capable of breathing on its own and living and growing by drinking milk.  Before that, all anyone asks of you is to accept some ambiguity.

OpenID boardroomal September 12, 2016 3:43 PM  

Insta

I'm Catholic so, its reverse for me,

1. I need an authentic Magesterium to define the Bible and Christian Tradition...if I have no authority..or "Author's Rights"...I can make up what the Bible is saying anytime I want...
2. It needs to have a binding doctrine and dogma and can and have total and complete continuity with history all the way back to the beginning....so Godless marxists with collars or positions can't or its impossible to change

This is the reason I converted from Protestantism....there are all kinds of evil clerics in the Church but the boat, is made of supernatural structure, and try and labor as they do...they cannot sink her....

Like right now various clergy including possibly Pope France are working to turn over the only Christian denomination that still maintains that "Divorce" is not an option and marriage is forever....and that remarrying is "Not an Option" unless you want to live like brother and sister.....also that contraception is also a grave mortal sin because it cuts off God from the collaboration in creation.... At one time, all Christians observed and believed these things.

Anyways, they are working very hard to try and over-turn this but they can't do it...because............."Supernatural". If they do it more overtly this will blow everything up and many forces for orthodoxy are rallying to stop them now....

Anonymous Instasetting September 12, 2016 4:09 PM  

Mr. Rational,
You should not ask an Omega such a question. We have to think for a bit to decide if genocide of slime is bad.

1. Not my people.
2. The Sons of Japheth in the form of the English have already rained down destruction on them, so that might well have been God's judgement.
3. Was reading yesterday about ancient Georgia and its disgusting religion. It was so bad that Alexander the Great, a notably tolerant guy, vowed to destroy it.

As to abortion, if I hit you with my car, and you can't eat nor breathe without medical assistance, but the docs are confident that in nine months you'll be just fine, well, we should just kill you by torture, right?

Viability is a terrible line to draw, and a stupid argument.

There is no ambiguity either.

And considering the Yellowstone Caldera is just sitting there, you'd think those interested in Saving America would reconsider their policies.

Boardroomal, nice talking to you man.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 13, 2016 1:50 AM  

Instasetting wrote:You should not ask an Omega such a question. We have to think for a bit to decide if genocide of slime is bad.
I would not be opposed to testing them on their moral and intellectual capabilities, and sterilizing them if they fall too low.

I personally would favor doing this to all the 'hoods and barrios as well.  After generations of dysgenic breeding I bet that not 1 in 20 'hood dwellers is capable of making offspring who can function in civilization.  If they want to object, let them have their own territory in Africa and be all they can be... without us.

:As to abortion, if I hit you with my car, and you can't eat nor breathe without medical assistance, but the docs are confident that in nine months you'll be just fine, well, we should just kill you by torture, right?
You fail to see a distinction between a capability that you took from me, and one that never existed before.  There is definitely a duty of restitution for what you damaged that belonged to me, but no duty to create someone new.  If there's a duty to create someone new, are fertile women obligated to submit to me to inseminate them?  I would really hate the vibe of sex under such circumstances, and I would very likely refuse even if those demanding it threatened my life.

Then again, that IS what YHWH demanded of Onan.  YHWH is a bastard.

Viability is a terrible line to draw, and a stupid argument.
Why?  Because it makes hash of your dogma?  I find dogmas to be stupid arguments.  Dogmatism is my biggest beef with Objectivism, which admits no evidence in correction of Rand's erroneous assertions.

There is no ambiguity either.
About what?

And considering the Yellowstone Caldera is just sitting there, you'd think those interested in Saving America would reconsider their policies.
Precisely what can anyone do about the Yellowstone caldera?  Besides "stepping out" to the Long Earth, that is.

Anonymous Instasetting September 13, 2016 10:53 AM  

There is no duty to create someone new. There is a duty not to kill someone who in nine months will be just fine, especially by torture.

QED, viability is a stupid argument.

How can you judge the Creator if you deny He exists, and thus you deny that standards to judge Him exist? Perhaps rather than reading Pratchett, you might do better to read Vinge in 'A Fire Upon the Deep' and reflect that if a Transcended superintelligence is not fully understandable to a normal man, how much more so the Creator of the walls of the galactic clusters?

There is no ambiguity about when life begins.

As to avoiding the deserved judgment of the Almighty....what oh, what could we do....its so complicated....how about we start by doing what we know to be right, and then God will lead us from there....

Blogger flyingtiger September 13, 2016 11:06 AM  

#34
I consider the American Civil War a decisive nationalist victory. I believe that foreign influence encouraged encouraged the South to start this war. The Europeans made a fortune selling old rifled muskets at premium prices and then sold ships and other supplies. The PTB expected that the USA would divide into two or more parts which could easily be dominated. The problem was the unexpected union blockade which reduced profits. Then there was the 1864 Grant/Sherman offenses that decisively defeated the south. The PTB shrugged there shoulders, excepted their defeat, and looked for other areas to exploit.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 13, 2016 10:37 PM  

Instasetting wrote:There is no duty to create someone new. There is a duty not to kill someone who in nine months will be just fine, especially by torture.
Your repeated error is assuming that you have proven that someone already exists.  Presumably you hold that assumption all the way back to the IVF Petri dish.  I don't mind you acting on that assumption personally (I am a big fan of personal freedom so long as people bear the costs personally), but I object to you trying to force everyone to.

If there's nobody (no conscious being) there, there's nothing to be tortured either.  A nervous system that can't even manage the breathing and sucking reflexes isn't yet capable of sensing pain.  Those reflexes are in the cerebellum or medulla, pain requires a functional cortex.  The cortex is the last thing to develop.

QED, viability is a stupid argument.
You have demonstrated nothing except that you can assume your conclusion.  Weak sauce.  (Do you even know what QED means?)

How can you judge the Creator if you deny He exists, and thus you deny that standards to judge Him exist?
There's no deity TO be judged.  There's only what's good for me, my family and my people.

Is it good for me, my family and my people if e.g. my daughter gets pregnant by a dindu and is forced to give live birth?  Is it good for me, my family and my people if women are forced to carry mistakes of nature like this to term?

Not just no, but HELL, NO!  And the same is true of trisomy-21, spina bifida, and a host of other things that we cannot prevent at the outset.

If there is a deity and it cares about me, my family and my people, it agrees.  If it doesn't care, then the hell with it; I'm pressing on regardless.

Anonymous Instasetting September 13, 2016 11:45 PM  

Quad Erat Demonstradum is Latin for 'thus it is shown'. Don't feel bad just because you're not winning.

We all know when a human life begins.

You do know that babies can feel pain well before birth, right?

Speaking of assumptions, I'm also making the assumption you're capable of logic.

No, without a Deity there is Nothing. Everything is permitted, but that doesn't matter because you don't exist, not even as an illusion of a being who has the illusion of free will. There is no reason. There is simply the Abyss, and I am not typing this, nor are you reading this.

Or there is the Creator.

Yes, yes, you're so much smarter than a being who spun the galaxies into motion. You should clearly follow your own advice rather than that of a superintelligent Being. Very, very smart of you.

BTW, nice of you to drop viability when you saw it was a no-starter.

Dude, this is too easy.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 14, 2016 1:52 AM  

Instasetting wrote:Quad Erat Demonstradum is Latin for 'thus it is shown'. Don't feel bad just because you're not winning.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for showing what an ignoramus you are.

"Quad" is a prefix meaning "four".  "QED" is an abbreviation for the phrase "Quod erat demonstrandum", "Which was to be [pluperfect] demonstrated".  You cannot even get the meaning of 3 sequential letters correct.

We all know when a human life begins.
After being schooled on assuming your conclusion, you assume your conclusion.  You are not CAPABLE of learning; you are too stupid.

You do know that babies can feel pain well before birth, right?
Define "feel" as a distinction from "react to stimuli".  There are spinal reactions to stimuli which remain active in people with certain spinal injuries.  Those stimuli hurt people with intact spinal cords, but those with injuries in between feel nothing (in the brain) while still reacting.

If there is no active cerebral cortex, there isn't any feeling going on.  Period.

Speaking of assumptions, I'm also making the assumption you're capable of logic.
I am certain that you are not.  You would not be making such ridiculous mistakes if you were.

without a Deity there is Nothing.
Again assuming your conclusion.  You're too stupid to do anything except mock.

nice of you to drop viability when you saw it was a no-starter.
You can't even get that right.

Anonymous Instasetting September 14, 2016 10:33 AM  

Feeling alarmed at your losses, eh?

Got to prop up that myth that you're more rational and learned than any of us who merely follow Reality.

abbreviation for the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum": written or said after an argument to show that you have proved something that you wanted to prove.....from the dictionary, which is how I used it from off the top of my head, so you're being a pedant and incorrect, to boot, QED.

When I state that we all know when human life begins, I am attacking. If you tell yourself you don't know this answer, you're lying. You, Mr. Rational, know when human life begins.

When Mr. Sperm meets Mrs. Egg...Life. Human life. What else would it be? Zebra life, perchance?

Do fetuses one second before birth feel pain?

No, I think you're capable of logic. I just think it gets in the way of your feelings.

Not an assumption, I think, but an assertion of fact. Without God, there is Nothing. Your idea is anti-reason. You need to choose another name than Mr. Rational as it does not fit.

Now be a good mouse, and squeak for me.

Anonymous Mr. Rational September 15, 2016 11:55 PM  

Instasetting wrote:Now be a good mouse, and squeak for me.
You're not fooling anyone.

Feeling alarmed at your losses, eh?
I just wanted to make it clear that you are the pigeon in the game of pigeon chess here (the pigeon knocks over the pieces, craps on the chessboard and flies off to its flock claiming it won).  For the more sophisticated, you are an exemplar of the Dunning-Kruger effect.  You made that plain when you (a) didn't bother to check your erroneous spelling and definition of the Latin at the outset, (b) corrected it AFTER I called you on it, and (c) doubled down just like a SJW.

I think you're capable of logic. I just think it gets in the way of your feelings.
That's because you are doing an amazingly good job of proving Napoleon 12pdr correct:Most people can't think. Most of those who can won't think. And most of the few who do think can't do it very well.
You are quite obviously not thinking.  If you were, you would have realized that failing to define your terms is not part of the practice of dialectic.  BluePony could have written this to you:Ideology is the mind killer. I spent years deliberately trying to remove it all from my thought processes. It's not easy, and I'm never completely sure if I accept or reject something for pure logic or some comfortable notion is making me think I am.

So, no surprise to me most people aren't willing to go down that road, or even aware they can or need to. They know what they know, yesiree, bob's yer uncle.

That is you to a "T".

When I state that we all know when human life begins, I am attacking. If you tell yourself you don't know this answer, you're lying. You, Mr. Rational, know when human life begins.
I do.  You don't, as you show below.  But your worst offense is that you commit the fallacy of ambiguity.  Your whole argument rests on blurring the difference between "human" the noun and "human" the adjective.

When Mr. Sperm meets Mrs. Egg...Life. Human life. What else would it be? Zebra life, perchance?
Sperm and egg are alive.  There was no time in eons that either they or their precursors were not alive; it's a continuous chain of living things going back to the first proto-human and beyond.  So where is this boundary between life and non-life that you're all het up about?

The reason you're fixated on "life", as in metabolism, is that it spares you the burden of taking actual responsibility for the consequences of your position.  You DO classify the one who dumps a Petri dish of unwanted blastocysts down the lab sink as a mass-killer, you're just too cowardly to admit it in public.  That's why you cover yourself with weasel-words.  And you do all of this because you obscure the difference between human-the-adjective blastocysts and human-the-noun, as in person.  Your ideology relies on it, and you let it rule your identity.

Do fetuses one second before birth feel pain?
How should I know?  Probably.  There's a lot of the brain that's incomplete even at full term so there are certainly things that don't work, but I assume that it does just because I'd hate to be wrong.  This means that doing any kind of medical procedure near birth (before or after), anaesthesia should be used if appropriate.

Now, can a fetus more than 2 months before full term feel pain?  There are no brain waves characteristic of consciousness until after that, and you have to be conscious to feel anything, so the answer is "no".

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts