ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Is this what you wanted, Ms Pankhurst?



Moral abandon, rape, foreign invasion, and the defeat and occupation of England by the Franco-German Union, complete with annual payments of tribute. What a stupid, evil woman. If the anti-suffragettes of the day had had even a modicum of a glimmer of a true understanding of what the price of women's suffrage would be for England, they would have executed the lot of them faster than the Chinese government's crackdown on democracy activists at Tianenman Square.

How appropriate that some of the suffragettes wore head scarves. Very forward-thinking indeed.

Labels:

286 Comments:

1 – 200 of 286 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 14, 2017 11:13 AM  

WRE: Western Civilization Edition

Blogger Mr. Excitement July 14, 2017 11:21 AM  

Wow, there were Cuckservative traitors even 100 years ago:


From Infogalactic:

"(she) was selected as a Conservative Party candidate for Stepney in 1927.[9] She died on 14 June 1928, only weeks before the Conservative government's Representation of the People Act (1928) extended the vote to all women over 21 years of age on 2 July 1928."


This woman was a Leftist her entire life and a violent community organizer. Then she switched parties (to oppose the Bolsheviks - NeoCon, anyone?) and the Conservatives embraced her.


The more things change....

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook July 14, 2017 11:21 AM  

Women, amiright?

Blogger Matamoros July 14, 2017 11:21 AM  

Yes, their headscarves are forward looking.

First, though, the men allowed themselves to be cucked. If men would have truly worn the pants and been head of the family (domestic church) as they are supposed to be, all this would not have occurred.

Now that women have practically single handedly destroyed civilization because they were not constrained, it is still up to men to put them back into their proper position - Children, Church, Cooking.

Blogger haus frau July 14, 2017 11:22 AM  

That sign and her whole aura od self righteousness. Feminists have always been arrogant and self absorbed. Fancy that. Men at that time werwnt propagandized about normal female behavior. Its a wonder theu voted in women's suffrage.

Anonymous trev006 July 14, 2017 11:27 AM  

"Gun them down?! You, sir, are a barbarian! These are unarmed Christian women who-"

"In less than a century, the women of Britain will barely be Christian. Thousands will be gang-raped by Muslim Invaders while the government actively suppresses public discussion of it."

(Three minutes later)

"... Uh. We didn't have to axe murder them. Guns would have been fine."

"But we didn't NOT have to, yes?"

"We didn't not... You know, I'm just gonna chalk this up as a win. Back to the future."

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 11:37 AM  

"We will have what we want"

thats nice, but is "what you want" the right thing?

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 11:39 AM  

@7 They don't care.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. July 14, 2017 11:40 AM  

(((Emmeline Pankhurst)))

It takes 4 - 8 generations to breed 'it' back out. Even then, the psychical residue can remain if environmentally reinforced.

Anonymous Jerry M July 14, 2017 11:42 AM  

After they got the vote, a lot of former suffragettes "flocked" to the British Union of Fascists.

http://web.archive.org/web/20170429180456/http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fascism/2017/04/why_the_british_union_fascist_movement_appealed_to_so_many_women.html

Blogger Elocutioner July 14, 2017 11:43 AM  

Cuckservatism goes back a ways.

"It may be inferred again that the present movement for women’s rights will certainly prevail from the history of its only opponent: Northern conservatism. This is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn. American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. . . . Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom. It always when about to enter a protest very blandly informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its “bark is worse than its bite,” and that it only means to save its manners by enacting its decent role of resistance: The only practical purpose which it now serves in American politics is to give enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it “in wind,” and to prevent its becoming pursy and lazy, from having nothing to whip. No doubt, after a few years, when women’s suffrage shall have become an accomplished fact, conservatism will tacitly admit it into its creed, and thenceforward plume itself upon its wise firmness in opposing with similar weapons the extreme of baby suffrage; and when that too shall have been won, it will be heard declaring that the integrity of the American Constitution requires at least the refusal of suffrage to asses. There it will assume, with great dignity, its final position."

- Robert Lewis Dabney, 1897

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 14, 2017 11:44 AM  

andon wrote:thats nice, but is "what you want" the right thing?
That is a question no woman in the history of the universe has ever asked herself.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 11:48 AM  

Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after? Pathetic.

Blogger Happy LP9 July 14, 2017 11:49 AM  

Those evil harridans never once thought through their actions. Look at what the WRE factor has left us with? on the other side is it possible that feminism's sacraments of abortion, immigration etc., helped bring about the alt right

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 11:50 AM  

Hurrrrrrr, anglo women, such virtue wow.

Blogger VD July 14, 2017 11:54 AM  

Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after? Pathetic.

Yes. Women have pushed the West to the point of extinction with their demands for abortion-on-demand and no-fault divorce.

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 11:59 AM  

Feminism is the foundation stone of Leftism, Globalism, and SJWs. They will be the last to be taken down.

Many women who do not identify as feminists still play victim whenever it helps them. This has to all be DESTROYED.

Blogger Elocutioner July 14, 2017 12:01 PM  

"Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after? Pathetic."

Absolving women of responsibility for their actions over the last century? Pathetic. Women have agency. Why are you such a hateful misogynist? Check yourself, bigot.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 12:09 PM  

(((Emmeline Pankhurst)))

seems like its always - the loudmouths and complainers and dividers (unless its uniting everyone against whites) - they're always jews

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 12:10 PM  

"Yes. Women have pushed the West to the point of extinction with their demands for abortion-on-demand and no-fault divorce."

First, abortion is a good thing. Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important. Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.

Blogger pyrrhus July 14, 2017 12:11 PM  

@16 Equally important, women, with their short time horizon, forced politicians to create the welfare state, out of their misguided natural impulse to nurture everyone and ignore any negative consequences....

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 12:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 12:14 PM  

@20 Thoughtless and destructive comments like that are why women need to be controlled in the first place.

Is there nothing more blasphemous than a woman who would kill her own children for sexual gratification? Woe to us, who have said: Blessed are the Barren.

Anonymous johnc July 14, 2017 12:14 PM  

if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important

And here the crux of classical liberalism. Always talking about human rights, but never considering God's rights, let alone putting them first.

Anonymous BBGKB July 14, 2017 12:16 PM  

(((Emmeline Pankhurst)))seems like its always - the loudmouths and complainers and dividers (unless its uniting everyone against whites) - they're always jews

Jewish lesbians are really overrepresented.

OT: TIME magazine is doubling down on the TRUMP Jr caught red handed meeting with a jew that visited the Obama white house within 5 days.
https://www.queerty.com/times-newest-cover-going-royally-piss-off-donald-trump-20170713

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 12:17 PM  

First, abortion is a good thing.

Would you recommend someone to get pregnant in order to have an abortion?

Blogger Cail Corishev July 14, 2017 12:18 PM  

First, abortion is a good thing.

It's never too late to apply a late-term one to yourself.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 12:18 PM  

"Is there nothing more blasphemous than a woman who would kill her own children for sexual gratification? Woe to us, who have said: Blessed are the Barren."

Don't you know, some man is gonna try to play the God card when he has no response to a women.

"And here the crux of classical liberalism. Always talking about human rights, but never considering God's rights, let alone putting them first."

Leave to a man to play the God card when he has nothing to say. Which God. Yours? Mine? "God's Rights"....Please!

Blogger Dire Badger July 14, 2017 12:19 PM  

The Irony is that the Biggest reason New York, at least, approved of suffrage was to get women on Juries.

For a very long time women were, literally, able to get away with murder with a sympathetic male jury. It was thought female jurors would be less affected by their glands and more aggressive about prosecuting female murderers.

Little did they know that female jurors would find solidarity with the murderess and be even more likely to acquit. They should have guessed. Dumbasses.

The problem happened well before suffrage. The first mistake was taking away a Husband's right to beat his wife when she is being a retarded child. The second was in not executing the Anarchists and suffragettes when they surfaced.

Blogger Ezekiel July 14, 2017 12:20 PM  

How appropriate that some of the suffragettes wore head scarves. Very forward-thinking indeed.
In a sense, I almost wonder if the presence of the Orcs in Europe is actually a good thing, or at least better than what would happen if the continent had stayed white and secular.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 12:20 PM  

"Would you recommend someone to get pregnant in order to have an abortion?"

Yes, right after I recommend someone buy groceries in order to throw them away. Do they know you are out?

Blogger Yarnwinder July 14, 2017 12:21 PM  

I do believe most of you gentlemen would be happier having sex with your good right hand and leave women out of it. You moan that women ruin everything and why didn't men stop feminism way back when.

Women did it. Men didn't stop it. Sounds like a two part problem to me.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with real world solutions to real world problems instead of sighing for the good old days...of the Dark Ages.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 12:22 PM  

Jordany wrote:"Yes. Women have pushed the West to the point of extinction with their demands for abortion-on-demand and no-fault divorce."

First, abortion is a good thing. Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important. Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.


Why do you hate children?

Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate men?

Why do you hate G-d?

Who don't you hate?

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 12:24 PM  

@Jordany

Oh, and how many cats do you have? Do you hate them too?

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 12:24 PM  

Yes, right after I recommend someone buy groceries in order to throw them away. Do they know you are out?

Is throwing unused groceries away good?

Anonymous Hoppes #9 July 14, 2017 12:24 PM  

@ Elocutioner
Dabney (Stonewall Jackson's Chief of Staff) was indeed prescient.
“This world is a hard and selfish scene where the weaker goes to the wall. Under all other civilizations and all other religions, woman has experienced this fate to the full; her condition has been that of a slave to the male – sometimes a petted slave, but yet a slave.”

Her enviable lot among us has resulted from two causes; The Christian religion (faith) and the legislation founded upon it by feudal chivalry…How insane then is it for her to spurn these two bulwarks of defense, to defy and repudiate the divine authority of that Bible which has been her redemption (deliverance)…She will reappear from this ill-starred competition defeated and despised, tolerated only to satiate the passion, to amuse the idleness, to do the drudgery, and to receive the curses and blows of her barbarized masters.

“It is when she brings her wealth of affection, her devotion, her sympathy, her tact, her grace, her subtle intuition, her attractions, her appealing weakness, and places them in the scale with man’s rugged strength and plodding endurance, with his steady logic, his hardihood and muscle, and his exception from the disabling infirmities of her sex, that he delights to admit her full equality and do glad homage to her as the crown of his kind.” - R.L. Dabney

Blogger Stilicho July 14, 2017 12:25 PM  

Most women do not care if their actions or votes lead to everyone living in grass huts...as long as they believe that they will have a nicer grass hut than most of their rivals.

Judging from that picture, Pankhurst wanted a penis too.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 14, 2017 12:25 PM  

Jordany is a murderer.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 12:26 PM  

" . . . some of the suffragettes wore head scarves. Very forward-thinking indeed."

Perhaps, but it was also the most traditionally Western, conservative thing they did as well. Western women wearing head scarves is another aspect of Western tradition that was wiped out in the 1960s.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2dcecf05d39dab3af52dfba23d30c66b/tumblr_n3ttd61U861qbilh4o5_400.jpg

Nor is Western men adopting the keffiyeh a recent phenomenon.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/crusades15.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H4qZljsdKlA/hqdefault.jpg

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/desert-rats.jpg

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 12:26 PM  

@28 I play the God card because God, our Creator, is the ultimate arbiter of morality. In His own Person he defines what is Good, and what evil. And that you should not be able to understand why a woman has an obligation to love, protect, and nurture her own children... you are a failure as a person, a human, a woman. You stand condemned by your own words. Repent and amend your life, before your deeds catch up with you.

Blogger Ezekiel July 14, 2017 12:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dexter July 14, 2017 12:29 PM  

Look at the scowl and the manjaw! Even back then, physiognomy was a feminist tell.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 12:30 PM  

"Abortion is a good thing"

Why? Because the majority of the ones preformed are by blacks?

RAYCISSSSSSSSSS

Blogger Ezekiel July 14, 2017 12:31 PM  

Yarnwinder wrote:
I'm still waiting for you to come up with real world solutions to real world problems instead of sighing for the good old days...of the Dark Ages.

White Sharia.

Blogger Dexter July 14, 2017 12:32 PM  

Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.

We've done the experiment, and the results are in! Men not controlling women is an unqualified success. Only a fool would deny the obvious forward progress in human civilization since abortion and divorce became legal and commonplace.

Anonymous Til July 14, 2017 12:33 PM  

Yarnwinder wrote:I do believe most of you gentlemen would be happier having sex with your good right hand and leave women out of it. You moan that women ruin everything and why didn't men stop feminism way back when.

Women did it. Men didn't stop it. Sounds like a two part problem to me.



"I murdered you. You didn't stop it. It's both our faults!"

Kill yourself

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 12:34 PM  

@41:

That is the traditional dress of the Enlightenment. This is the traditional dress of Christian women in the age of Christendom:

http://www.revivalclothing.com/ProductImages/wimpleveilpins.jpg

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 12:35 PM  

" play the God card because God, our Creator, is the ultimate arbiter of morality."

Blah Blah. Screw your tiny God and the the jackalope it flew in on.


"Why? Because the majority of the ones preformed are by blacks?"
I think you mean the majority are had by blacks. Which isn't true. Whites have the majority of abortions. On the off chance you are an idiot and really mean what you wrote, again it is whites that performed most of the abortions.

Blogger Ezekiel July 14, 2017 12:37 PM  

Whisker biscuit wrote:"Abortion is a good thing"

Why? Because the majority of the ones preformed are by blacks?

RAYCISSSSSSSSSS

I for one would not oppose a compromise of sorts with the baby killers: Chinese-style reproductive laws in exchange for Japanese-style immigration laws.

Anonymous Philalethes July 14, 2017 12:37 PM  

@20: First, abortion is a good thing.

Thus speaks one who was lucky enough to avoid abortion. For a more informed view, see abortion survivor Gianna Jessen. "Gianna’s medical records from the day of her birth clearly state 'Born during saline abortion.'"

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 14, 2017 12:38 PM  

"First, abortion is a good thing."

Would the world be a better place if you'd been aborted?

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 12:38 PM  

The more things change the more they stay the same. Women want all the benefits, accolades, and so-called self-determination with out any responsibility and they certainly don;t want anyone holding them accountable for their actions. What's not to love?

Empowering women and children is always considered a fit punishment and curse for a nation who is determined to turn its back on G-d. (cf. Isaiah 3).

Blogger Stilicho July 14, 2017 12:40 PM  

Even though Jordany can't have an abortion, can we at least agree that he has a right to have one?

It's symbolic of his struggle against oppression...

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 12:41 PM  

"The more things change the more they stay the same. Women want all the benefits, accolades, and so-called self-determination with out any responsibility and they certainly don;t want anyone holding them accountable for their actions. What's not to love? "

Says the man who won't take any responsibilty for anything that has happened in the last 100 years. Funny.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 12:41 PM  

Wrong.

Blacks murder unborn at a 4:1 clip compared to whites.

You know this. It just happens that one of your pet victim groups is clashing with the other.

Your whole worldview is built on contradictions.

But you knew that already; hence the sour disposition.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 12:41 PM  

@48 And thus, we see the truth; they have nothing of the truth in them, nor love, nor even arguments, but only hatred and vituperol. The iniquity and madness and torment of their hearts is laid bare in their iniquitous and all-consuming hate.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 12:42 PM  

@53 Stilicho

Jordany's a man? Curiouser and curiouser...

Blogger Elocutioner July 14, 2017 12:42 PM  

@Hoppes I agree. My self from 10 years ago wouldn't have.

A lot of the evil is wrought by liars twisting meanings to suit their agenda. Such as equality. Legal equality has been accepted by idiots as women are in no aspect inferior to men, including strength or achievement (there's always an excuse to explain away observable reality) but they won't hesitate to point out ways that women are superior to men, such as nurturing (present genocidal trolls excluded).

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 12:44 PM  

I'm sorry: is throwing away unused groceries good, in and of itself?

Anonymous Rollory July 14, 2017 12:44 PM  

This is hearsay, but it is hearsay that comes via sources I trust:

When the Channel Tunnel project was finally green-lighted and all the paperwork was signed and construction was ready to begin, Francois Mitterand, in a conversation with a few close friends, exclaimed: "Finally! Finally, I've destroyed them! I've destroyed England!" Those with him understood that he was referring to the Franco-English rivalry that has lasted nearly a millenium, and that the tunnel would end the isolation of England from the continent and thus the nature of England itself.

What has been happening to England over the past few decades is first and foremost the fault of the English themselves (it can be stopped, it just requires them to decide to do it) but one can't say Mitterand - assuming the story is true - had gotten the basic significance wrong.

Blogger Ezekiel July 14, 2017 12:46 PM  

Stilicho wrote:Even though Jordany can't have an abortion, can we at least agree that he has a right to have one?

It's symbolic of his struggle against oppression...

Jordany needs to experience a post-natal abortion, preferably via helicopter.

We'll need a very large helicopter...

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 12:47 PM  

While the crushing demands society places on men are framed as duties, the mostly-trivial expectations society places on women are now being framed as optional. Even someone as clueless as the “Mother of Modern Feminism” – Betty Friedan – understood the difference in expectations. Although Google has done a fairly effective job of sending it down the memory hole, she noted that the “Problem With No Name” is not because society expects so much from women, but rather because it expects so little. She correctly saw that women like her were not feeling over-burdened (like men are… but are expected to carry on anyway), but because women’s lives lacked challenge. By the middle of the 20th Century men had done such a good job of creating safety and comfort for women and children that women didn’t have any meaningful challenges left to overcome.

Although she was wrong about a lot of things, she was right about that… and feminism has, ironically, made it worse: while men have duties, women only had expectations. Second-wave feminism turned those expectations into mere suggestions, and third-wave feminists (incredibly) contend that what little remains of them are indicators of oppression. Just like any other “S#i+ test,” feminism is an attempt by women to find a man who’s strong enough to tell her, “No,” and society keeps failing the test. Giving feminists what they demanded has only made women more miserable… and irrational: no rational person could look at the way western women live and arrive at the conclusion that they are “Oppressed at the hands of the patriarchy.” It is absurd on its face.

Yet that is what these women are demanding to be released from. Having shucked off even the trivial expectations society had for their grandmothers, they now demand absolute freedom: not only to do whatever they please… not only freedom from the consequences of their own choices… but freedom from even feeling guilty about the wreckage they cause.

Blogger Elocutioner July 14, 2017 12:48 PM  

@praetorian - It depends - did you buy them yourself and are you going to have to drag the trash bag down to the curb or is someone else doing the dirty work for you? For some people precious things are disposable if someone else has to pay the price.

Blogger Steve Moss July 14, 2017 12:52 PM  

Blacks are 12% of the population but 35% of the babies aborted are black. That equates to a 3-1 disparate impact upon the black race.

At the Founding, blacks were 20% of the population in the USA.

Liberal abortion policies are pruning back the black race. Someday the blacks will wake up to this and there will be hell to pay.

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 12:53 PM  

Shhhh, I'm trying to help xer understand the distinction between "good" and "lesser of two evils", so xe better understands xis opinions on the matter.

Blogger Matthew July 14, 2017 12:54 PM  

Jordany wrote:Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after? Pathetic.

Shut up, Gabrielle.

Blogger Feather Blade July 14, 2017 12:57 PM  

Jordany wrote:Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind)

Why do you support rape?

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass July 14, 2017 12:58 PM  

wish evil people like her, and Hart and Cellar, could live to see the end of their consequences and be forced to live in it.

Matamoros wrote:Yes, their headscarves are forward looking.

First, though, the men allowed themselves to be cucked. If men would have truly worn the pants and been head of the family (domestic church) as they are supposed to be, all this would not have occurred.

Now that women have practically single handedly destroyed civilization because they were not constrained, it is still up to men to put them back into their proper position - Children, Church, Cooking.


Children, cooking, Church. FIFY. Women running churches and parishes is what has caused some of the religious mess we're in now, too. I do agree if men wore the pants back then, suffrage would never have passed.

Interestingly, so I've read, most women were actually against suffrage, at least in America.

Jordany wrote:Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after? Pathetic.

Ok. In the future we'll only men in the positions of political power; additionally, only landowning men will be able to vote.

tuberman wrote:Feminism is the foundation stone of Leftism, Globalism, and SJWs. They will be the last to be taken down.

Many women who do not identify as feminists still play victim whenever it helps them. This has to all be DESTROYED.


I've met one truly feminine woman in my life: my gf. Woman family and friends, as much as I love them, will play the feminist card whenever it suits them.

Jordany wrote:"Yes. Women have pushed the West to the point of extinction with their demands for abortion-on-demand and no-fault divorce."

First, abortion is a good thing. Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important. Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.


The same logic can be applied to murderers. Why do you want to control T-Dog? Denarious spited him and T-Dog's honor is on the line. Denarious, that trick ass mark, has to be snuffed out so T-Dog's honor can be restored. RACISSSSSS!!!!!

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 14, 2017 12:59 PM  

Just saying no is against human rights.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass July 14, 2017 1:00 PM  

Conor Foran wrote:@20 Thoughtless and destructive comments like that are why women need to be controlled in the first place.

Is there nothing more blasphemous than a woman who would kill her own children for sexual gratification? Woe to us, who have said: Blessed are the Barren.


I have a standing rule: never date (much less think about marrying) a woman who has had an abortion. The fact that they'd kill their own flesh and blood say it all.

BBGKB wrote:(((Emmeline Pankhurst)))seems like its always - the loudmouths and complainers and dividers (unless its uniting everyone against whites) - they're always jews

Jewish lesbians are really overrepresented.

OT: TIME magazine is doubling down on the TRUMP Jr caught red handed meeting with a jew that visited the Obama white house within 5 days.

https://www.queerty.com/times-newest-cover-going-royally-piss-off-donald-trump-20170713


A client asked about Trump Jr. last night and I explained the whole schpeel, including her being at the Foreign Affairs Committee hearing sitting behind the former US Ambassador to Russia and Preet Bahara having given her a parole letter.

Cail Corishev wrote:First, abortion is a good thing.

It's never too late to apply a late-term one to yourself.


BURN!

Yarnwinder wrote:I do believe most of you gentlemen would be happier having sex with your good right hand and leave women out of it. You moan that women ruin everything and why didn't men stop feminism way back when.

Women did it. Men didn't stop it. Sounds like a two part problem to me.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with real world solutions to real world problems instead of sighing for the good old days...of the Dark Ages.


Say welcome to our new reader and resident troll everyone! Hello, fellow human being!

Anonymous Longtime Lurker July 14, 2017 1:00 PM  

Convergence is a synonym for Vampirism. What we are seeing in this case is the end result.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 1:01 PM  

@Jordany: "Blaming women when it was men who controlled the nation for decades after?"

Hang in there sugar britches, perhaps someday you will finally get the vote.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass July 14, 2017 1:01 PM  

Stilicho wrote:Most women do not care if their actions or votes lead to everyone living in grass huts...as long as they believe that they will have a nicer grass hut than most of their rivals.

Judging from that picture, Pankhurst wanted a penis too.


I was mentally agreeing with everything you were writing up until that last sentence. I then proceeded to laugh heartily. Thank you!

kfg wrote:@41:

That is the traditional dress of the Enlightenment. This is the traditional dress of Christian women in the age of Christendom:

http://www.revivalclothing.com/ProductImages/wimpleveilpins.jpg


They culturally appropriated the Moops! /sarc

Ezekiel wrote:Whisker biscuit wrote:"Abortion is a good thing"

Why? Because the majority of the ones preformed are by blacks?

RAYCISSSSSSSSSS


I for one would not oppose a compromise of sorts with the baby killers: Chinese-style reproductive laws in exchange for Japanese-style immigration laws.


Now if people like Jornady and our new troll above are discovered to have been child #2, #3, etc. from their families, can that be retroactively applied?

Philalethes wrote:@20: First, abortion is a good thing.

Thus speaks one who was lucky enough to avoid abortion. For a more informed view, see abortion survivor Gianna Jessen. "Gianna’s medical records from the day of her birth clearly state 'Born during saline abortion.'"


Joking from what I wrote right above aside, I saw her speak in college. Man was that powerful!

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 1:01 PM  

Contrary to common belief head scarves arn't just Islamic thing. They was a common European Christian practice.

It was only with the rise of 19th century feminism that our women stopped wearing them. A women without her hair covered is asserting her equality with man and rejection of God's authority.

Not only is there a strong New Testament injunction for them, but their use dates back thousands of years. Very few Christian sects still mandate them, but they all did until the '60s.

The sooner our women cover their hair again the sooner we'll fix our situation.

Blogger Ransom Smith July 14, 2017 1:02 PM  

Simple fix to all of this
Make Women Property Again.

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 1:03 PM  

Contrary to common belief head scarves arn't just Islamic thing. They was a common European Christian practice.

Seeing women start wearing headscarves at mass over the last year has been a tremendous white pill.

Anonymous Uncle Maffoo July 14, 2017 1:04 PM  

@57 Rabbi B

Woman, midwit Gamma male, what's the difference?

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 1:04 PM  

@74 Ransom Smith

I paid ten good camels for my wife.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 1:06 PM  

Uncle Maffoo wrote:@57 Rabbi B

Woman, midwit Gamma male, what's the difference?


Touche.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:06 PM  

@69 I don't disagree. Yet anyone may repent - and there are women, some of whom I have met, who wanted their child but were browbeaten into getting an abortion. It was more common in prior years than today; and they are still culpable, but the less, and those who repent may become more vehement still in their defense of life from their guilt.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:07 PM  

@77 Only ten camels? What about the goats and oxen?

Blogger VD July 14, 2017 1:09 PM  

First, abortion is a good thing. Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important. Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.

Throwing wicked women like you to the dogs is a good thing.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 1:10 PM  

Liberal abortion policies are pruning back the black race. Someday the blacks will wake up to this and there will be hell to pay.

hell to pay for what? nobody forced them to do anything. it would be typical of them to point the finger at someone else though

Blogger VD July 14, 2017 1:13 PM  

I'm still waiting for you to come up with real world solutions to real world problems instead of sighing for the good old days...of the Dark Ages.

We have them. They're called "helicopter rides".

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. July 14, 2017 1:14 PM  

is throwing away unused groceries good

I haven't eaten a carbohydrate that doesn't come from a vegetable in ~10 years.

Yesterday, on a whim, I bought a box of Cap'n Crunch (Crunch Berries, bro).

Today I threw it away.

And it was good.

(Paleo 3:16)

Blogger Duke Norfolk July 14, 2017 1:15 PM  

Elocutioner wrote:Cuckservatism goes back a ways.



Holy crap! Talk about history rhyming. Nothing new under the sun, indeed.

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 1:16 PM  

> tweet related

I laughed.

Blogger Ransom Smith July 14, 2017 1:18 PM  

@Rabbi B

Kek
I'm just saying. Make women legally property. Transferred between father and her suitor. Would fix a LOT of problems.

Anonymous rien July 14, 2017 1:23 PM  

The west was doomed from the moment non-tax payers were given voting rights.

Blogger Elder Son July 14, 2017 1:23 PM  

@20 First, abortion is a good thing.

That is easy for you to say, when millions of murdered unborn children can't voice their opinion on the matter, because they were murdered in their womb, and never had the chance to counter your penchant to murder them.

@48 Blah Blah. Screw your tiny God and the the jackalope it flew in on.

One day, you are going to die. Then the judgement. Your excuse will be, "But, I didn't know." Liar.

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 1:24 PM  

@75 praetorian

praetorian wrote:Seeing women start wearing headscarves at mass over the last year has been a tremendous white pill.

That is good indeed. Is there a movement afoot among Catholics on this matter or is it a local phenomena?

Blogger pyrrhus July 14, 2017 1:25 PM  

But on reflection, the current state of affairs in the West is probably precisely what the harridan Mrs. Pankhurst wanted....

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:25 PM  

@89 No. They will have no excuse. In the end, all, even them, will see that justice is done, and be satisfied. Pray that we be among the saved, and not the damned, whose eternal suffering in hell the just in heaven rejoice to see.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:25 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:26 PM  

@89 Definitely a movement. Traditional Catholicism is alive and well and growing, even in these dark hours; and the young are more fervent than the old.

Blogger Ransom Smith July 14, 2017 1:27 PM  

The west was doomed from the moment non-tax payers were given voting rights.
AKA the 15th Amendment.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass July 14, 2017 1:27 PM  

Gary Eden wrote:@75 praetorian

praetorian wrote:Seeing women start wearing headscarves at mass over the last year has been a tremendous white pill.

That is good indeed. Is there a movement afoot among Catholics on this matter or is it a local phenomena?


You'll see it in parishes that hold the Latin Mass, and traditional minded Novus Ordo parishes, like the one my gf attends.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 1:31 PM  

Ransom Smith wrote:@Rabbi B

Kek

I'm just saying. Make women legally property. Transferred between father and her suitor. Would fix a LOT of problems.


Yep. I am definitely not disagreeing with you...you are right.

Incidentally, that's exactly how it was done with my second oldest daughter recently. I highly recommend.

Blogger Deep Thought July 14, 2017 1:31 PM  

Paul's commands for modesty and head coverings. Corinthians commands for women to wear head coverings.

All forgotten as people rush to "modernity".

Strange how fast "Christians" abandon the Bible to be part of the in crowd.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 1:36 PM  

Strange how fast "Christians" abandon the Bible to be part of the in crowd.

we can change what's cool

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 1:38 PM  

@72: "They culturally appropriated the Moops! /sarc"

In the Middle East/North Africa (where Christianity origininated) you wear a head scarf basically because if you don't, you die. That's the culture. The Crusaders even made their chain mail as keffiyeh (it must cover the neck, but not touch it).

Relgiously the Moops created a synthetic religion composed to a large degree by appropriating elements of Christianity.

And to the extent that they have held to those values where Christianity has not, those traditional Christian values are now popularly held to be Saracen values, even by those who desire a return of Christendom.

But just because you are Christian and hold certain values does not imply that those values are Christian.
Much of what are now considered Christian values in the West are secular Enlightenment and even Cultural Marxist values.

Christian women wore the head scarf, and even the veil, for hundreds of years before Muhammed started pissing his diapers. They continued to do so regularly into the Renaissance, and irregularly through the 1950s, when it was still considered Western conservative, even if it had lost most of its religious significance.

Abandoning head coverings completely was part of the '60's radical progressivism.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:39 PM  

@98 To real Christians, 'Innovation' is a dirty word...

Christ yesterday, Christ today, Christ forever.

Blogger bw July 14, 2017 1:40 PM  

defeat and occupation of England by the Franco-German Union

Intersting.
I have the Zio-Atlanticists and the modern 30 years war for the win - BREXIT being fake.

Anonymous Hoppes #9 July 14, 2017 1:41 PM  

@ 92
"...the damned, whose eternal suffering in hell the just in heaven rejoice to see."
No sinner saved solely by the grace of God through His Son is going to rejoice at another's eternal suffering in an eternal hell because that sort of self righteous arrogance will have been cleansed from us.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:44 PM  

@103 It is not my doctrine. It is the teaching of the Angelic Doctor.

‘Question 94. The relations of the saints towards the damned



'Article 3. Whether the blessed rejoice in the punishment of the wicked?

'Objection 1. It would seem that the blessed do not rejoice in the punishment of the wicked. For rejoicing in another's evil pertains to hatred. But there will be no hatred in the blessed. Therefore they will not rejoice in the unhappiness of the damned.

'Objection 2. Further, the blessed in heaven will be in the highest degree conformed to God. Now God does not rejoice in our afflictions. Therefore neither will the blessed rejoice in the afflictions of the damned.

'Objection 3. Further, that which is blameworthy in a wayfarer has no place whatever in a comprehensor. Now it is most reprehensible in a wayfarer to take pleasure in the pains of others, and most praiseworthy to grieve for them. Therefore the blessed nowise rejoice in the punishment of the damned.

'On the contrary, It is written (Psalm 57:11): "The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge."

'Further, it is written (Isaiah 56:24): "They shall satiate [Douay: 'They shall be a loathsome sight to all flesh.'] the sight of all flesh." Now satiety denotes refreshment of the mind. Therefore the blessed will rejoice in the punishment of the wicked.

'I answer that, A thing may be a matter of rejoicing in two ways. First directly, when one rejoices in a thing as such: and thus the saints will not rejoice in the punishment of the wicked. Secondly, indirectly, by reason namely of something annexed to it: and in this way the saints will rejoice in the punishment of the wicked, by considering therein the order of Divine justice and their own deliverance, which will fill them with joy. And thus the Divine justice and their own deliverance will be the direct cause of the joy of the blessed: while the punishment of the damned will cause it indirectly.

'Reply to Objection 1. To rejoice in another's evil as such belongs to hatred, but not to rejoice in another's evil by reason of something annexed to it. Thus a person sometimes rejoices in his own evil as when we rejoice in our own afflictions, as helping us to merit life: "My brethren, count it all joy when you shall fall into divers temptations" (James 1:2).

'Reply to Objection 2. Although God rejoices not in punishments as such, He rejoices in them as being ordered by His justice.

'Reply to Objection 3. It is not praiseworthy in a wayfarer to rejoice in another's afflictions as such: yet it is praiseworthy if he rejoice in them as having something annexed. However it is not the same with a wayfarer as with a comprehensor, because in a wayfarer the passions often forestall the judgment of reason, and yet sometimes such passions are praiseworthy, as indicating the good disposition of the mind, as in the case of shame pity and repentance for evil: whereas in a comprehensor there can be no passion but such as follows the judgment of reason.'

Anonymous Opus July 14, 2017 1:47 PM  

The Suffragettes were not popular with either men or women. It was the (British) Government who pushed through female political emancipation against the will of the people. For most of the Nineteenth century most men had no more voting rights in National Elections than had women - voting rights depended on Land Ownership and many Middle and Upper Middle class people preferred to rent and thus would have been excluded from National Voting. Women had always had voting rights in Local Elections.

The Suffragettes were terrorists yet the courts consistently failed to treat them as such. They attempted to murder Sir Bruce Harcourt (The Colonial Secretary) and where I live destroyed by Arson the local Cricket Pavilion which contained the records of Cricket in the County - now lost irretrievably.

Voting for a Parliamentary Representative once every five years is not in any case Democracy: Brexit is Democracy - an experiment in asking the opinion of the nation that the Government are unlikely to want to repeat.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:49 PM  

@105 Well said. 'Democracy' is perhaps the most abused slogan of the last hundred and fifty years... which, in context, is saying a great deal.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 1:52 PM  

"The Suffragettes were not popular with either men or women."

They also stole pink, purses and completed the theft of high heels from men.

They turned the world upside down.

Anonymous Hoppes # July 14, 2017 1:53 PM  

@ 104
Wouldn't it be a hoot if that Judgement was one unto transformation and that God's determined will to restore all things and be all in all was actually accomplished on that final day. Now that would be something to rejoice about.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 1:58 PM  

@108 May His will be done, as it will be done when His Kingdom comes!

Anonymous Hoppes #9 July 14, 2017 2:04 PM  

@109
Looking forward to it, brother!

Blogger Jon Mollison July 14, 2017 2:07 PM  

Jordany doesn't consider per capita abortion rates because math is hard.

Anonymous Stickwick July 14, 2017 2:08 PM  

Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important. Men who oppose abortion and divorce are the same ones that desire in a really bizarrely obsessive way to control women.

Nice sleight of hand there. The issue is no-fault divorce. Uncoupling is fine. What you shouldn't be able to do is take half of everything and the children.

As for your view on abortion, it is satanic. You are evil.

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 2:09 PM  

What surprised me about the Christian headcovering was that modern 'Christian' women with no conception of the historic meaning or impart of the covering instinctively oppose it and view it as a sign of the women being under her husbands authority.

Which it is, but its remarkable they realize that without any foreknowledge, even as they oppose it as 'not having meaning' in our current culture.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:10 PM  

@112 Divorce is a problem, if for no other reason than it disregards the parents' obligations to their children, and the childrens' right to be raised by their own parents. It's all part and parcel of the same thing, including the whole issue of contraception

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:11 PM  

@113 The headscarf is a sign of modesty, and yes too of sanctity. You know what else gets covered? The Altar, and the sacred vessels. (Thanks for pointing that out Ann Barnhardt!)

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 2:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 14, 2017 2:12 PM  

Jordany wrote:Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right
That's what it always comes down to for these clowns, their perversions.

Uncle Maffoo wrote:Woman, midwit Gamma male, what's the difference?
Most women can find someone to have sex with any time they want to.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 2:13 PM  

As for your view on abortion, it is satanic. You are evil.

Indeed. I never thought I would see abortion described as good in the same sentence.

Jordoofus is the poster child for Romans 1. We're going to need more millstones.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:15 PM  

@116 Indeed. Is this one truly the inheritor of the legacy of the Israelites and the Romans, who sacrificed so much to stamp out the worship of Baal and Moloch? But that one delights in throwing children into the furnace of fire.

Have mercy on us, Lord, and on the souls of the innocents we have slaughtered!

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents July 14, 2017 2:23 PM  

"We will have what we want"

Yes, Eve, that's not new.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 2:25 PM  

75. Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 1:03 PM
Seeing women start wearing headscarves at mass over the last year has been a tremendous white pill.


why are they doing this though? because they've been convinced that they're immodest.....by mooslims?

im not for that

Blogger Desdichado July 14, 2017 2:26 PM  

There's a reason why Lenin, Mussolini and Hitler all advocated for women's suffrage. They knew it would keep them in power where men would have been more wary.

Susan B. Anthony famously told Eugene Debs, "Give us suffrage and we’ll give you socialism."

As for Pankhurts; wow, physiognomy is real. Or is that physiognomy Israel?

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 2:27 PM  

"Yes, Eve, that's not new."

Thread winner.

Blogger John Williams July 14, 2017 2:29 PM  

...it is still up to men to put them back into their proper position - Children, Church, Cooking.
If White Christian men won't put them there, swarthy Mohammedans will. Either way it's coming.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:33 PM  

@125 They had better pray for the Christians. But they won't.

Have fun being raped and then executed for the crime of being raped, ladies!

But pray God it does not come to that.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 2:36 PM  

"why are they doing this though? because they've been convinced that they're immodest.....by mooslims?

im not for that"

Exactly the point. Christians have not only allowed their traditions to be appropriated, they are now cooperating with their outright theft, going so far as to oppose Christian values as non-Christian.

And even though women stopped wearing head coverings in the '60's, it is only since the Iraq War 2.0 that they have been uniquely identified as Moslem (in the 80's and 90's a scarf wearing woman would tend to be thought of as Eastern European, a "Babushka").

Anonymous Stickwick July 14, 2017 2:39 PM  

Rabbi B: Indeed. I never thought I would see abortion described as good in the same sentence.

Me, neither, but I saw something even worse a few months ago, when an acquaintance crowed about her view of abortion on FB.

She had a $1 bill on which someone had written "abortion is murder" and posted a photo showing how she'd scratched out "murder" and written "marvelous."

It was appalling. It takes a lot to shock me these days, but that did it. What made it even worse is that she had just given birth to a precious baby boy a few months before. I don't understand how a woman can have that transcendent experience of being pregnant and giving birth and think killing babies is "marvelous." Evil. Just pure evil.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. July 14, 2017 2:40 PM  

Anyone else find bonnets incredibly sexy...?


No...?






You guys suck.

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 2:43 PM  

Conor Foran wrote:Have fun being raped and then executed for the crime of being raped, ladies!

You havn't been paying attention if you still think that the threat of rape will dissuade them.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:45 PM  

@130 I would rather hope they would pay more attention to the execution.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 2:46 PM  

@129:

There are at least 50 Shades of Saracen.

Blogger praetorian July 14, 2017 2:48 PM  

why are they doing this though? because they've been convinced that they're immodest.....by mooslims?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+11%3A2-16&version=NIV;KJV

And they say us catholics never pick up and read...

Blogger Matamoros July 14, 2017 2:49 PM  

The Prophecy of Saint Nilus

"After the year 1900, toward the middle of the 20th century, the people of that time will become unrecognizable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, people's minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonor and lawlessness will grow stronger. Then the world will become unrecognizable. People's appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to their shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents and elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right-hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and of the Church will change."

"People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society. At that future time, due to the power of such great crimes and licentiousness, people will be deprived of the grace of the Holy Spirit, which they received in Holy Baptism and equally of remorse. The Churches of God will be deprived of God-fearing and pious pastors, and woe to the Christians remaining in the world at that time; they will completely lose their faith because they will lack the opportunity of seeing the light of knowledge from anyone at all. Then they will separate themselves out of the world in holy refuges in search of lightening their spiritual sufferings, but everywhere they will meet obstacles and constraints. And all this will result from the fact that the Antichrist wants to be Lord over everything and become the ruler of the whole universe, and he will produce miracles and fantastic signs."

"He will also give depraved wisdom to an unhappy man so that he will discover a way by which one man can carry on a conversation with another from one end of the earth to the other. At that time men will also fly through the air like birds and descend to the bottom of the sea like fish. And when they have achieved all this, these unhappy people will spend their lives in comfort without knowing, poor souls, that it is deceit of the Antichrist. And, the impious one! -- he will so complete science with vanity that it will go off the right path and lead people to lose faith in the existence of God in three hypostases. Then the All-good God will see the downfall of the human race and will shorten the days for the sake of those few who are being saved, because the enemy wants to lead even the chosen into temptation, if that is possible... then the sword of chastisement will suddenly appear and kill the perverter and his servants."

Anonymous Cassie July 14, 2017 2:50 PM  

Stickwick: It was appalling.

I recently read an article from a pro - life organization that explained that a large number of abortions are performed on women who already have children... and regularly attend church.

I can't understand it either. These women must not think of their own children as people at all, ever. Like that feminist in the Alpha Game post the other day, the children are just accessories. Despicable.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 2:55 PM  

@133 ... I am pretty firmly grounded in Catholic prophecy, and I have never heard that one. I would have expected to. Are you pulling our chains, or are you serious? [citation needed]

Anonymous Grayman July 14, 2017 2:56 PM  

@127 stickwick

How anyone who has read a description of the abortion process and seen the medical videos of it being performed, can say it is not murder is beyond comprehension.

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 2:58 PM  

@135:
https://infogalactic.com /info/Nilus_of_Sinai#Prophecy_of_St._Nilus

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 3:05 PM  

Cassie wrote:large number of abortions are performed on women who already have children... and regularly attend church.

I can't understand it either.


Have you met most peoples kids? They're little terrorists driving everyone from parents to shoppers unfortunate to cross their path crazy.

Convincing parents not to spank kids was the single biggest victory in war against the family.

But it doesn't help most modern parents are so completely spineless as to regularly loose arguments with a 2 year old.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 3:06 PM  

Conor Foran wrote:@133 ... I am pretty firmly grounded in Catholic prophecy, and I have never heard that one. I would have expected to. Are you pulling our chains, or are you serious? [citation needed]

Citation:

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth.

They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

(cf. II Timothy 3)

Anonymous Grayman July 14, 2017 3:09 PM  

@133. Matamoros

Interesting seems to be fairly on point.

....Then the All-good God will see the downfall of the human race and will shorten the days for the sake of those few who are being saved,.....

A grand solar minimum is approaching in the 2030's. Increased cosmic ray penetration is likely to increase cloud cover reducing incident solar radiation.

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 3:09 PM  

@139 Yes, I am quite, quite familiar with that passage. But the little research I am able to do at this point suggests that, largely and perhaps entirely, this so-called "prophecy of St. Nilus" is spurious.

Thereby, it is also scandalous, suggesting to all and sundry that Catholics are credulous fools.

Anonymous Looking Glass July 14, 2017 3:17 PM  

@138 Gary Eden

The real trick was to make spanking a child the same as beating a child senseless. Once the concepts were sufficiently conflated, it was easy to skew the research to the no-spanking direction. There was also a years-long campaign from snowflakes that can't handle even the concept of physically enforcing your will on a child. (Which is what "Parenting" comes down to; it's a matter of scale.) Doesn't that seem like a common theme we bump into around these parts?

Positive Reinforcement works wonders in most situations, but the complete lack of an end-scale punishment is going to be tested by most children. That's when the problems arise. Depending on the child, some will respond to a nasty scowl; others the threat of a spanking is enough; while, some, will keep pushing until they force the situation. Parents in situations #1 & #2 now view the Parent in 3 as having failed, even if they acted correctly. That's the rub in all of this.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 3:18 PM  

"Throwing wicked women like you to the dogs is a good thing."

To the weak minded it may appear to be. But it just doesn't matter. Do you know why? Because you lost and we won.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 3:22 PM  

@ #132 praetorian

i recall that in the late 70's early 80's that there were still some women who wore a kind of thin headscarf around the catholic school i went to and probably to church as well but that doesnt explain why its coming back now

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 3:22 PM  

@143 Don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

Oh wait, you aborted them! Let's find a better metaphor...

It ain't over til the fat lady sings. And, thankfully?, we have a superabundance of fat ladies! What luck!

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 3:22 PM  

"But it just doesn't matter. Do you know why? Because you lost and we won."

Best regards, Germany, 1942.

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 3:25 PM  

Because you lost and we won.

Those words don't mean what you think they mean, Jordoofus.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. July 14, 2017 3:25 PM  

You are going to die a lonely malcontent, Jordany.

And then your cats are going to eat you.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 14, 2017 3:27 PM  

Jordany wrote:To the weak minded it may appear to be. But it just doesn't matter. Do you know why? Because you lost and we won.
The game never ends

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 3:28 PM  

146. kfg

"Best regards, Germany, 1942." Good answer

And: Rotherham and middle class women losing their status due to economic changes.

OpenID franklinfreek July 14, 2017 3:29 PM  

Men have had ~4000 years of learing to scale to very large organizations, with often very bloody mistakes along the way.

It should be of no surprise that about 100 years after giving women the same role, there are still a lot of mistakes left to be made. They will be different in character from men's mistakes, but likely just as bloody.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 14, 2017 3:30 PM  

You keep saying that.

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 3:35 PM  

151. franklinfreek

No, ff, egalitarianism leads to the end of civilization, or the war of everyone against everyone. It's happened before. Basic premise of "Finnigan's Wake."

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 3:37 PM  

"Because you lost and we won.

Those words don't mean what you think they mean, Jordoofus."

We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women.

We won. You lose. And don't quote some God. He didn't help you the first time around.

Blogger Desdichado July 14, 2017 3:41 PM  

Jordany wrote:"Because you lost and we won.

Those words don't mean what you think they mean, Jordoofus."

We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women.

We won. You lose. And don't quote some God. He didn't help you the first time around.

Yes, you won. And it turned out your prize was a handful of ashes. Let's see how long you can hold on to it before you're begging to be rescued by real men from the consequences of your own folly.

Blogger Bubba July 14, 2017 3:42 PM  

Men were not overthrown, they abdicated.

Read Elizabeth Bisland's article "The Abdication of Man" which was published in the North American Review in 1898. She is almost begging men to take back their rightful position.

https://archive.org/details/jstor-25119048

Blogger Conor Foran July 14, 2017 3:43 PM  

@154 Our God is our help in ages past, and our hope for years to come. God Lives. God Moves. And all flesh shall see Him together.

Blogger Ingot9455 July 14, 2017 3:44 PM  

@144 Because Melania is bringing it back in style.

Blogger Stilicho July 14, 2017 3:52 PM  

Someone is very concerned about fighting a battle she claims to have won many moons ago. A victory so complete that the subject of the dispute can barely be remembered. So complete that the victors are unchallengeable masters of the universe. Etc.

Don't worry, dear, the uterus is fine.

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 3:53 PM  

@144 There is an awakening going on. You see it in the larger families, the homeschooling, the rejection of feminism, the embracing of traditional practices, the return to the land, and the rejection of modern medicine.

Its slow, its disjoint, but it is happening. And a lot of it outside corporate churches since they've mostly been cucked.

Blogger Gary Eden July 14, 2017 3:56 PM  

@142 Looking Glass

You are right. They pulled the same trick in destroying the authority structure of marriage too.

Reading a Bible verse to your wife has now been successfully conflated with putting her in the hospital.

But the truth can't be cheated. While churchians are running around competing for who can be nicest the women are busy reading tales of men whooping their women back into shape.

Anonymous Carlos Danger July 14, 2017 4:01 PM  

Jordany will be fun to burn at the stake when the time comes. Those logs will practically light themselves.

Anonymous Grayman July 14, 2017 4:03 PM  

@154 Jordany

We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women

Yes you conquered the weak man that arose from the spoils of generational success. Do you know what comes after the weak man? The warrior. This has played out time and again through history.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 14, 2017 4:04 PM  

Jordany wrote:We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women.

We won. You lose. And don't quote some God. He didn't help you the first time around.

And what's funny is you didn't get what you really wanted. Faithful Christian wives have more sex, better sex and lead happier, healthier, wealthier, and longer lives than skanks like you.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 4:04 PM  

148. Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. July 14, 2017 3:25 PM
You are going to die a lonely malcontent, Jordany.

And then your cats are going to eat you.


sounds like she's happy as long as she's got her "right to abortion" lol

Blogger J.M. July 14, 2017 4:05 PM  

defeat and occupation of England by the Franco-German Union

Hahaha, they will wish the EU was a Franco-German alliance and to be occupied by those countries.

Blogger tublecane July 14, 2017 4:06 PM  

@105-"The Suffragettes were terrorists"

Yes, this fact has been more or less memory-holed. They were much like all childish, "now, now, now!" movements, 99% of which happen to be leftist, in their embrace of activism, i.e. violence. More recent movements, like black civil rights or "campus unrest," happened around tv cameras and there are people with living memories of the events. So official history separates the uglier stuff as not really part of it, pretending the Real Thing was peaceful, hand-joining kumbaya time.

No such trouble with the lady's vote wackos, whom no one remembers first hand. To learn about their activities you'd have to dig through musty, old newspapers and books written billions of Current Years ago.

Not long ago I was watching an enjoyable BBC adaptation of Ford Maddox Ford's Parade's End, adapted by Tom Stoppard. One of the leading ladies was a suffragette, and her activities mounted to no more than hijinks. She and a roly-poly companion interrupted play on a golf course, annoying its aristocratic patrons and causing some Keystone Kops to chase them around farcically. (On the plus side, her brother was a commie portrayed as a sniveling brat.)

Then there was Iron-Jawed Angels, an HBO movie which rightly portrayed them as psychos. I didn't see much of it, but of course it was supposed to sympathetic. I don't know how far the story went regarding terrorism, but the clear intent was to make them admirably "edgy."

Blogger Mercy July 14, 2017 4:08 PM  

Why are people handling the poop so much today?

Blogger Rabbi B July 14, 2017 4:09 PM  

Jordany wrote:"Because you lost and we won.

Those words don't mean what you think they mean, Jordoofus."

We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women.

We won. You lose. And don't quote some God. He didn't help you the first time around.


Dear Jordany,

What you just described only affirms that you lost. You didn't win anything and you don;t contribute anything of an value to society. You are only adept in the art of perversion and destruction and you will always be the real loser at the end of the day.

Your brave choices were flawed from the start and doomed to failure from their inception. Your nay-saying will not make it otherwise no matter how much you jump up and down and crow about your hollow so-called victories.

You are railing against things you don't understand and championing your own destruction. We will outlive you and we have already been assured of a victory you will never comprehend, let alone enjoy until you fill the vacuum that is now your soul with something other than bitterness and hatred.

We don't fret when evildoers such as yourself boast about winning, because unlike you, we know the truth, We do not become perturbed or upset on account of the good fortune people like you claim to be enjoying, because we see clearly the workings of G-d's justice in your so-called prosperity, regardless of whether you believe in Him or not.

We do not envy the the fortune of those who misuse the position which their fortune helped them attain, in order to do violence. You are going to fade away just as quickly as you have grown, you can be certain.

You are squandering the most precious gift that can be bestowed upon us and you exist only for yourself. What you fail to understand is that everything we receive in this world is a loan. And you, who are content to live only for yourself, for the satisfaction of your own needs, desires, wonts, caprices, and desires, while building you happiness at the expense of your fellowman and at the expense of the most innocent in society, well, you might want to think about this:

With every breath you take in this world, the more deeply indebted to it you become, and the greater the pleasures you borrow from the inventory ofthis world , the greater the bankruptcy which is going to be charged to you when one day you depart this life.

I truly hope and pray that your blind eyes will be open, and the truth and light of the G-d that you don't believe in will, along with His grace and power, enlighten and transform your dark and depraved mind and revive your poor lost soul.

Blogger tublecane July 14, 2017 4:14 PM  

@42-I relatively recent movie on suffragettes was titled Iron Jawed Angels, which I think was supposed to highlight their firm resolve. But it makes them sound like men. Which I guess is appropriate, because they wanted to act like men. But you'd thibk, what with the above comment about penis envy, they'd stay away from associating political activism among women with manliness.

Not that they could portray them as feminine, because Hollywood is not interested in femininity anymore. At least, not in feminine appearance. Instinctual feminine cogitation is more "in" than ever.

This movie came out in '04, which was many years before World War T (though in the middle of World War G), so they wouldn't have the same motivation in portraying them as manly as they do now. They did, however, cast the decidedly masculine Hillary Swank.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:18 PM  

"I truly hope and pray that your blind eyes will be open, and the truth and light of the G-d that you don't believe in will, along with His grace and power, enlighten and transform your dark and depraved mind and revive your poor lost soul."

Keep your scummy prayers to yourself. I don't need them. And I don't need you to make a case for why women should be subordinate to men. When women beat back the men who wanted to shackle our bodies to their will and when women won the fight for the right to disassociate themselves from the evil men that would keep us only for their pleasure, They took back their self determination, something every human being ought to possess, despite the fact that deluded holy rollers like yourself think you own the opposite sex.

Keep your prayers to yourself. I don't need your filth anywhere near me.

We won. You lost.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:22 PM  

"Yes you conquered the weak man that arose from the spoils of generational success. Do you know what comes after the weak man? The warrior. This has played out time and again through history."

Sell it to the other ComiCon Fan Boys. You wouldn't know history if it wrapped you up in a web, tossed you into the Fab Four arms and had its d*ck placed up your welcoming butt.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 4:23 PM  

Yet here you are, laying down at men's feet in argument.

You win only because it is permitted by men.

Your rights were not won thru bloodshed with men. We granted you rights in hopes you had the autonomy to behave.

Kids in daycare; women screwed up on anti-depressants; motherless careerists whining on blogs; fags wanting to pee in the opposite bathroom; divorce rates thru the roof; single parent families; kids on drugs..all because you wanted to be man 2.0.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents July 14, 2017 4:28 PM  

Jordany, you have to go back.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 4:29 PM  

Biggest selling book of all time: woman submitting to a man.

It's what ya want.

Being feral is icky. Notch up the c*ck count and the years start to show on your face and in your words. Venom.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:29 PM  

"Kids in daycare; women screwed up on anti-depressants; motherless careerists whining on blogs; fags wanting to pee in the opposite bathroom; divorce rates thru the roof; single parent families; kids on drugs..all because you wanted to be man 2.0. "

What are you gonna do about it Gamma Boy?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 14, 2017 4:30 PM  

what are the odds on whether Jordany is a Boomer?
It's hard to tell sometimes the difference between a narcissistic entitled bitch and a Boomer narcissistic entitled bitch.
Either way, no sane man would touch her.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:31 PM  

"Jordany, you have to go back."

I did. Then I decided to come back just because I wanted to. What are you gonna do about it? We won. You lost.

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:35 PM  

"what are the odds on whether Jordany is a Boomer?
It's hard to tell sometimes the difference between a narcissistic entitled bitch and a Boomer narcissistic entitled bitch.
Either way, no sane man would touch her."

You are crippled, Whiplash. Not only are your instincts wrong, but you are just like any other man. All a women has or ever has had to do is bat their eyes and men fall like diseased flies. Getting a man to touch a woman isn't the problem. It's the training of the men that's a pain. LOL...But in the end, you all heel.

Anonymous Gen. Kong July 14, 2017 4:40 PM  

We know exactly what they mean. With our right to abortion and divorce women get to choose how, when, where and to what purpose we live rather than being subjugated by pansie men who draw comfort from subjugating women.

We won. You lose. And don't quote some God. He didn't help you the first time around.


.... softly and tenderly, Muhammed is calling.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 4:42 PM  

I win.

No go make me a tuna on rye, toots.

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 4:46 PM  

All a women has or ever has had to do is bat their eyes and men fall like diseased flies. Getting a man to touch a woman isn't the problem. It's the training of the men that's a pain. LOL...But in the end, you all heel.

try harder

Anonymous patrick kelly July 14, 2017 4:48 PM  

".... softly and tenderly, Muhammed is calling."

Yes, and when the choice they give the likes of Jordany is the burka, brothel, or beheading, they will beg the evil men of the patriarchy they "defeated" to come save them, and we will busy with the women who didn't hate us and our civilization.

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 4:49 PM  

Women's strength depends on government intervention, especially government as husband. When government as husband fades, women will be aware of how weak they are. None of the current Grrrl Power is real...it's a joke. Unsustainable.

I've watched today's young, and the girls still don't stand a chance against the boys in a merit based system. Just the facts. They lose even in non-physical pursuits.

Anonymous Grayman July 14, 2017 4:53 PM  

@ 183 Patrick Kelly

Yes, and when the choice they give the likes of Jordany is the burka, brothel, or beheading,
Choice? You think they will get asked which one they want??? LOL

Anonymous Jordany July 14, 2017 4:54 PM  

"Women's strength depends on government intervention, especially government as husband. When government as husband fades, women will be aware of how weak they are."

Men were beat when there was no government as husband. Men were beat when women had no power. Men were beat when they controlled everything. So please. Wrap it up. Fantasy time is over.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 4:55 PM  

Leftists/feminists/retards have zero perception of history.

Pendulums swing. Nothing is still. This little blip in history will soon end. Islam expanding is no accident; feminism will ultimatly get pushed under foot when the inevitable war begins. Especially when it's on our soil. There will be no hiding on an aircraft carrier firing satellite guided missles into the Midwest and saying you can do the grunt work a man can do. Robots will replace Rosie on your propaganda posters.

You'll either be in a haram traded for chattel or in the home cooking and making babies.

Blogger Whisker biscuit July 14, 2017 4:57 PM  

But....but.... Wonder Woman!

Lulz

Anonymous andon July 14, 2017 4:59 PM  

Men were beat when there was no government as husband. Men were beat when women had no power. Men were beat when they controlled everything.

men werent "beat" they felt sorry for women and granted them what they wanted

you're bitter, prob a dyke

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 5:00 PM  

"It's about to roll wholly over..." Finnigan's Wake" again.

The pendulum is swinging back. You are now on the wrong side of history. have another nickel for your trolling gay boy.

Blogger James Dixon July 14, 2017 5:08 PM  

> Is this what you wanted...

Looking at that posture and face, it's extremely obvious she wasn't getting what she wanted. Some things never change.

> Second, if the ability to couple with whom you want is a human right (or a right of any kind), then uncoupling is equally important.

So any man should have the right to leave his wife any time he wants with no alimony or child support then? It's a human right, after all.

> Don't you know, some man is gonna try to play the God card when he has no response to a women.

Leave it to a atheist moron with no answers to anything to shriek "religious tyranny".

> Would the world be a better place if you'd been aborted?

From the obvious hatred of men and nature in her answers so far, I'd have to say most people would say yes.

> Jordany's a man? Curiouser and curiouser...

Could be either male or female. But a man? Probably not.

> I am pretty firmly grounded in Catholic prophecy, and I have never heard that one.

Google is your friend.

> Because you lost and we won.

Sure you did. So why are you still fighting?

> With our right to abortion and divorce

How can you have a right to divorce when no man will marry you?

> Keep your prayers to yourself.

No.

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 5:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Chiva July 14, 2017 5:19 PM  

"Keep your prayers to yourself. I don't need your filth anywhere near me."

That means we will just have to pray for you more.

Blogger David Power July 14, 2017 5:20 PM  



A society can not survive the political empowerment of its women.

A hard truth to swallow but is a truth nonetheless.

Blogger Assyrian Nationalist July 14, 2017 5:22 PM  

Jordany wrote:First, abortion is a good thing.

One of my favorite old Assyrian laws:

"If a woman of her own accord drop that which is in her, they shall prosecute her, they shall convict her, they shall crucify her, they shall not bury her. If she die from dropping that which is in her, they shall crucify her, they shall not bury her."

Anonymous kfg July 14, 2017 5:24 PM  

Who is Elizabeth Bisland?:

http://publicdomainreview.org/2013/10/16/elizabeth-bislands-race-around-the-world/

Blogger tuberman July 14, 2017 5:26 PM  

In a merit based system boys and men constantly out perform girls and women, because they must, and the competition is not even close. This goes way beyond the physical as even in all mental pursuits boys and men are better, both on average and at the top levels. The current SJW system is causing civilization to crumble.

Feminism absolutely needs civilization to survive and it is destroying it, and with it the altruism that allows for feminism will go with it.

Anonymous Tipsy July 14, 2017 5:28 PM  

Jordany wrote:"I truly hope and pray that your blind eyes will be open, and the truth and light of the G-d that you don't believe in will, along with His grace and power, enlighten and transform your dark and depraved mind and revive your poor lost soul."

Ve imru: Amen

Keep your prayers to yourself. I don't need your filth anywhere near me.

I hope Jordany can find pardon and peace, but I fear she will always refuse to look where it is to be found.

Blogger K.M. July 14, 2017 5:28 PM  

Ezekiel wrote:
I for one would not oppose a compromise of sorts with the baby killers: Chinese-style reproductive laws in exchange for Japanese-style immigration laws.


Chinese reproductive laws specifically apply to the dominant ethnic group, minorities are allowed to breed as much as they want. Perhaps Sanger's original policies are more what you're looking for?

1 – 200 of 286 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts