ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ben Shapiro's Twitterfesto

The Littlest Chickenhawk's take on the Alt-Right. He's concerned about the media lumping him in with us. To be fair, he's right. He's not one of us.
The so-called alt-right is an evil movement having nothing to do with - and actively opposing - Constitutional conservatism. (1)

They've done an excellent job, with the media's ignorant help, of portraying themselves as large and powerful (2)

And broadening their definition to include anyone who is anti-establishment or just likes memes. That's not what they are. (3)

The alt-right has a very definite philosophy, articulated by people like Spencer, Taylor, and Vox Day (4)

And excused and popularized by people like Milo YIannopoulos. They were successful online in convincing key figures that they were (5)

An important constituency. Immoral politicians and advisors then made the conscious decision not to carve them off. (6)

Yes, that includes Trump and Bannon. (7)

Three elements assure their continued growth: pandering politicians and media figures catering to or ignoring them; (8)

Left-wingers labeling all right-wingers alt-right and therefore leading innocent people to believe that alt-right Judy means right; (9)

And left-wing violent groups like Antifa that drive fools into the belief that anyone who fights Antifa is necessarily an ally. (10)

We're watching a tiny microcosm replay of brownshirts vs. reds in Weimar Germany. They're even carrying the same flags. (11)

And leadership in media and especially the White House must actively and thunderously condemn the evil we're watching metastasize. (END)
That's all more or less true, up until point 8. We're not dependent upon politicians and media figures catering to and ignoring us. That doesn't even make sense. The best thing that ever happened to the Alt-Right was being actively denounced by Hillary Clinton.

And our continued growth is assured, not due to points 8, 9, and 10, but because Ben, and the cuckservatives, and the constitutional conservatives will not lift a finger to defend white Americans, or the European nations, from the globalist demographic assault of the last 52 years. To the contrary, they support that ongoing assault, with varying degrees of enthusiasm.

Labels: ,

136 Comments:

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 13, 2017 11:37 AM  

(((Ben Shapiro))), Twatter concern troll.
He has to go back.

Blogger S1AL August 13, 2017 11:39 AM  

In the interest of fairness, shouldn't he be condemning his violent fellow Jew for the violent car attack?

Blogger Quilp August 13, 2017 11:42 AM  

Yawn Benji. This reminds one of the any number of pile on Trump days by the cucks during the 2016 campaign. Shapiro screams "constitutional conservatism" while, public officials are calling for limiting free speech. Just as in the campaign, everyone sees this is the left behaving as it pleases (violently), and the press covering for them.

Anonymous Nike Missile August 13, 2017 11:43 AM  

As long as we are saddled with the backstabbing cucks and (((globohomos))) in the GOP, we will lose.

That said, we also won't succeed being stuck with Nazi LARPers and KKK/FBI informants.

The alt-lite has proven to nothing more than a shekel-shakedown by grifters and (((merchants)))...

Somehow we need to rally the white working class directly. We need new messages and symbols and branding.

Anonymous Eduardo August 13, 2017 11:46 AM  

Congrats Vox, you are now officially a leader of the Alt-Right!

So here it is your Hugo Boss brown shirt, and your cap: "Make Shapiro Cuck Again".

G'day sir. Keep up the scalping!

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 11:50 AM  

Anyone who thought Ben was or would be one of us is a huge sucker. I said it the day after the election: do not forget the ones who were willing to hand the country over to Hillary Clinton if the alternative was a nationalist who offended their sensibilities, because they will never change. Ben himself said he never would. Take him at his word. The fact that he sometimes gets good jabs in on liberal targets when nationalism is not the issue changes none of that. When forced to choose, his primary target will always be nationalism.

As far as these cucks are concerned: as during the campaign, so into the future, forever and ever amen.

Blogger DonReynolds August 13, 2017 11:53 AM  

I have never cared for Ben Shapiro in the past and never thought he was conservative in the least. He was just another younger version of George Will.

The only part that Ben Shapiro gets correct is....we DO live in a Weimar Republic, although the parties are different...even if they are not different to him.

#8 is the biggest lie on the list. I have never known the media or the politicians to "crater or ignore" anyone on the right-wing, most especially the alt-right. Liberal Democrats and Liberal RINO Republicans denounce and renounce us on every occasion and that gets them microphone time and camera time in the Media. If this little factoid is simply untrue, that makes the rest of his missive also wrong.

This is why I could never take Ben Shapiro seriously in the past. He is usually wrong on his facts so the conclusions he draws are equally wrong. Being correct seems to be an accident with Ben Shapiro.

Blogger Dave August 13, 2017 11:53 AM  

During the Republican primary, Shapiro stated on the record that he thought Hillary would be better for America than Trump. Tells you everything you need to know.

Blogger Chiva August 13, 2017 11:53 AM  

And left-wing violent groups like Antifa that drive fools into the belief that anyone who fights Antifa is necessarily an ally. (10)
At least these "fools" are shooting to the left. Benedict Ben.

Blogger Matt August 13, 2017 11:54 AM  

It's a shame he's a cuck Jew, because he's quite good at dismantling dumb arguments, and speaks quickly and clearly in debates. He would be a strong ally if he wasn't a Jew. But then he wouldn't be who he is, if he wasn't a Jew.

Blogger Yarnwinder August 13, 2017 11:54 AM  

Dear God, what is that?

Get the D-Con!

Anonymous Eduardo August 13, 2017 11:55 AM  

You people just need to get some good looking tall muscular fella to play a shirtless blacksmith casting some iron in the snow while wearing a MAGA hat and have the word WHITE right next to him.

There you go... All whites united... Because wörk, pecs and snow you see!

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 12:01 PM  

As long as we are saddled with....
....we also won't succeed being stuck with....
....has proven to be nothing more....


Here's an idea. Let's just do what we do, try to advance the 16 points, and not worry so much about purifying the ranks. Would that maybe be okay?

I see people saying we shouldn't allow such-and-such group to be on our side or come to our rallies. Okay, just how do you intend to enforce that? If the next rally is 5000 people, how will you make sure none of them pulls a Nazi flag out of his jacket and starts saluting it when a camera crew comes by? (For that matter, how do you make sure the camera crew doesn't bring its own fake Nazis?)

If a Nazi web site claims to be Alt-Right, how do you make it stop? Sure, you can stop calling yourself Alt-Right and think up another name. Guess what's gonna happen then when your new name gains the popularity that Alt-Right had?

Of course we shouldn't embrace stupid and counter-productive elements. That's just common sense. But we can't keep them out or silence them either, so we shouldn't spend a lot of effort trying, and we shouldn't let the left beat us up over it. They don't dutifully march to cameras and blogs to disavow BLM over every cop shooting, and we shouldn't play that game either. "Yeah, I heard there are some Nazis over there somewhere in the crowd. So what?"

Blogger Javier August 13, 2017 12:01 PM  

Benny boy should take the next flight to Israel and never return, he can take all his tribe with him as well (well except brother nathanael, he found christ so he is cool). In the list of people that have to go back is the jewish community, they have lands of their own, gobverment, etc. No need for them to meddle in the affairs of white nations.

Of course that will never happen, our politicians from every party have been bought. Even logistically I don't know how you would do it, same with blacks and Arabs. I don't see this ending without bloodshed

Yesterday was a Tremendous victory overall, some things could have been planned better and the set up was a very likely scenario. But the enemy overplayed it's hand and pretty much the war against whites has been declared

Blogger roughcoat August 13, 2017 12:04 PM  

@13 Cail Corishev

Well said; I agree completely.

Blogger Sojourner August 13, 2017 12:04 PM  

I look at it this way, the kids (Spencer and his ilk) have had their time to play (LARP) as whatever it is they're trying to portray (or getting portrayed as). Same with obvious wimps like Shapiro who try and play it both ways. So now it's time for the adults to come out and lead this thing. I don't know who they are and I'm honestly fearing they'll never come because most of the men who've lead hard lives and been successful or who aren't deceived are not out there with tiki-torches and they for the most part haven't been marching. I know the media strings up Spencer, Duke and the like to make all of the Right look like bigots but if the Alt Right, the true Alt Right of people tired of weak men leading Republicans or who fools who claim to be conservatism but conserve nothing don't get a handle on this it we will be dragged into conflict but two extreme sides that consistently up the ante against themselves.

Conflict doesn't have to be the answer but unless the adults step up it's sure as hell going to be. (Non conflict answers are raising God fearing children, voting/running the right people for office, getting rid of the fools who currently occupy those offices, etc.)

All that being said, we're probably screwed till Christ returns or WW3 ends.

Blogger exfarmkid August 13, 2017 12:06 PM  

You'd swear the little shit went to auctioneer school the way he rips out his high speed cherry-picking. Don't get me wrong, he is a skilled debater, but I tend to shrug with "whatever" at the end of one of his podcasts.

What has Shapiro ever created?

Blogger Elizabeth August 13, 2017 12:07 PM  

Quilp wrote:Yawn Benji. This reminds one of the any number of pile on Trump days by the cucks during the 2016 campaign. Shapiro screams "constitutional conservatism" while, public officials are calling for limiting free speech. Just as in the campaign, everyone sees this is the left behaving as it pleases (violently), and the press covering for them.



"Constitutional conservatism"? Oh, please. Do "conservatives" realize what a truly constitutional government would look like? For one thing, no Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid at the Federal level. They would be strictly state programs. How will that fly?

Anonymous David of One August 13, 2017 12:08 PM  

The Left and "Middle" (?) seem more than happy to characterize Alt-Right as "White Supremacists" despite White Americans simply countering more than a half century of reverse racism.
I am not heartened by Sessions new "civil rights investigation" for I fear he will be reliving his "glory" days of hunting down leftist/democrat KKK racists while simultaneously diverting attention from his willful foot dragging regarding draining the swamp and vigorously perusing deep state/congressional/senate/bureaucratic leakers and communists in general.

Shapiro's willingness to join the designated left/middle narrative will be mimicked by every politician already shitting their pants for fear of being labeled a white supremacists/racists. Indoctrinated response by the ignorant and willing is fully at work here.

OpenID markstoval August 13, 2017 12:08 PM  

One of the dangers the alt-right faces is having "conservatives" denounce them as "KKK types" or other smears. I do not pretend to know how to fight that sort of left-wing smear. They do it all the time to everyone the don't like.

They OWN the main stream media and so the smears work sometimes. I did not think David Duke was a "bad guy" back in the late 80s but his enemies trashed him so completely that even mentioning his name could practically get one fired.

I listened to a bit of NBC this morning as they told us about the "White Supremacists" marching and committing violence in North Carolina. A low information normal person who watched that report probably believed the outrageously false report that I saw.

Trump beat the media. The alt-right can beat the media. But it makes everything that much harder to do. Oh well, this is war.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 12:11 PM  

I have never known the media or the politicians to "cater or ignore" anyone on the right-wing, most especially the alt-right.

Of course not, but that was/is an important NeverTrump talking point: Trump only won because the media catered to him early on, assuming he couldn't possibly win the general election, so they used him to spoil it for the better Republicans. They now assume any Republican would have beaten Hillary, because they don't take into account that a lot of her weakness came from Trumpian attacks that no other Republican or his supporters would have brought against her. So they give Trump no credit for winning, and believe the media handed it to him. It's important to them to believe all that.

It's a lie that contains a small germ of truth: the media did give Trump a lot of attention early in the campaign. But it didn't have to be a strategy. He's Donald Freakin' Trump, and his face has been selling copy for years. Candidate Trump was a sure seller. And they more than made up for any early "catering" they did by relentlessly attacking him on all fronts once it looked like he could win the nomination.

Anonymous trev006 August 13, 2017 12:12 PM  

Yeah, get some trannies to intimidate Shapiro into silence. It isn't usually that easy, but then he's a nebbish by nebbish standards.

I have real trouble hating him, though:

1) As an American, he's obviously a cuck. As a Jew, he's a hardcore nationalist who believes in border expansion, ethnic cleansing, and concentration camps. So you realize he's not completely cucked, just in the wrong country.

2) Really, he's an ineffective punching bag for alt-right and the ctrl-left alike. He'll get devoured fast.

Anonymous Gen. Kong August 13, 2017 12:12 PM  

For that matter, how do you make sure the camera crew doesn't bring its own fake Nazis?

You can be sure that they, or government plants in the parade, will indeed show up as fake Nazis. Hell, the "Nazi" who organized the swastika-march through (((Skokie, IL))) in the 1970s was a real (((fake Nazi))), who was miraculously defended in court - even won the case - by the (((ACLU))). Even now, surprisingly few people know about that caper. Make the all fake-nazis march at the back of the parade - perhaps preceded by a banner which proclaims "Government Employees".

Blogger tz August 13, 2017 12:15 PM  

If they talk about the Constitution, they haven't defended that unless you use the living gay marriage document version.

They would have to accomplish something, and since 1990 it has only been retreating to continually farther rearward lines in the sand.

Even now they don't count victories that Trump gained.

Blogger VD August 13, 2017 12:17 PM  

Conflict doesn't have to be the answer but unless the adults step up it's sure as hell going to be.

You're wrong. Conflict is the answer. It is the inevitable outcome. It has always been the inevitable outcome of multiethnic empires.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd August 13, 2017 12:19 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote:Make the all fake-nazis march at the back of the parade ...

markstoval wrote:One of the dangers the alt-right faces is having "conservatives" denounce them as "KKK types" or other smears.

The enemy will call us names. Surrender won't prevent that.

Blogger tuberman August 13, 2017 12:24 PM  

exfarmkid wrote:You'd swear the little shit went to auctioneer school the way he rips out his high speed cherry-picking. Don't get me wrong, he is a skilled debater, but I tend to shrug with "whatever" at the end of one of his podcasts.

What has Shapiro ever created?


Why would anybody even listen to his podcasts? It was obvious what he was even before the White Knight episode. Like the MSM, just ignore him, as he is nothing.

Blogger Peter Jackson August 13, 2017 12:25 PM  

I used to listen to Shapiro's podcast, until it turned into a daily assault on Trump. If I wanted to listen to that, I could turn on MSNBC.

Ben claims to be impartial, but he takes a little too much glee in covering Trump's missteps. I think secretly, he's cheering for Trump to fail so he can say, "I told you so." He's also stated that he absolutely hates Steve Bannon over some unspoken thing that happened at Brietbart. So there's that too.

I will give Ben credit though for going onto college campuses to debate the Regressive Left.

Anonymous Man of the Atom August 13, 2017 12:30 PM  

Gerrold on Facebook and Shapiro on Twitter: so much easier if they'd just say "I side with the Communists" and be done.

Supreme Dark Lord, why do Gammas blather so?

Blogger Ransom Smith August 13, 2017 12:30 PM  

"Surely this is the end of the alt right"

I swear it's like they never learn. They didn't with Trump and now they won't with the larger movement either.

A quick scan of social media will show the virulent hate white people are getting. Ben doesn't realize radicalization is inevitable.

Blogger roughcoat August 13, 2017 12:31 PM  

Peter Jackson wrote:He's also stated that he absolutely hates Steve Bannon over some unspoken thing that happened at Brietbart. So there's that too.

Well, yeah. Bannon didn't support Benji's sweetheart Michelle Fields when Lewandowski ripped her arm off and threw her into a pit of starving dogs, so Bannon is a monster.

Blogger Stilicho August 13, 2017 12:32 PM  

Remember, the Egyptians paid all those Red Sea Pedestrians to leave...

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 13, 2017 12:32 PM  

I remember when Ben refused to debate you because you were equivalent to the dog crap he scraped off the bottom of his shoe or something. He's apparently more than willing to attack you publicly but not actually debate you to exhibit his intellectual and moral superiority. God damn Shapiro is easy to hate with his stupid little swagger.

Anonymous Bobby Farr August 13, 2017 12:36 PM  

Got it, Benji. The guys fighting violent leftists are not my allies. Neither is Trump, the first right of center President in 60+ years. My true ally is the 90 pound foreigner who wants us to lay down our arms, chat nicely with leftists and then pick up our arms again so we can fight overseas for his nation. The hubris of the Jew is staggering.

Anonymous Gingas August 13, 2017 12:37 PM  

Shapiro has to go back.

Anonymous RickL August 13, 2017 12:38 PM  

Americans LARPing as Nazis vs. Jews LARPing as Americans. It shouldn't be a hard choice. I know who are on MY side.

Anonymous TS August 13, 2017 12:39 PM  

"Supreme Dark Lord, why do Gammas blather so?"

Ben's a Gamma?

"Gamma male behavior is very similar to normal female behavior in a lot of ways." - VD

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2010/02/mailvox-gammas-and-church.html

Didn't see any comments for some strange reason because that post from 2010 is full of win.

Anonymous Anonymous August 13, 2017 12:42 PM  

Lil Ben is just butthurt that his cuckservatism is dead and we are the future.

When Trump fought outsourcing of American jobs, Lil Ben called it "disgusting" because "muh free market". Looks like he's not handling it very well now that his job has been outsourced to us by the American people.

When you see cuckservatives whining about the alt-right, they are basically crying: "They took our jobs!"

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 13, 2017 12:46 PM  

If it was his goal to legitimize the alt-right...he's doing a decent job of it.

Anonymous crushlimbraw August 13, 2017 12:48 PM  

"Conflict is the answer. It is the inevitable outcome. It has always been the inevitable outcome of multiethnic empires." - a statement of fact based on history - beautifully phrased and I will plagiarize it often!

Anonymous TS August 13, 2017 12:48 PM  

Oops, scratch the "Ben's a Gamma?" question in the previous post. Ben's picture is next to the definition of Gamma in the dictionary, no question about it.

Anonymous Scalp Dance August 13, 2017 12:51 PM  

Why is everyone treating Charlottesville like a disaster?

Why the blackpills?

Why so sad?

Charlottesville is causing our Never Trump enemies to lose their shit in public and TRIPLE-DOWN on their hatred of Trump and the white working class...

Charlottesville is exposing who the traitors are in our ranks...

Charlottesville was a good A/B split test of what worked/didn't...

Charlottesville will help us evaluate who is worth listening to on the Alt-Right about strategy/tactics, and who should be ignored...

Charlottesville exposed Gov. Mcaiffe's master-plan to run in 2020...

Charlottesville exposed why the police are NOT our allies...

Charlottesville is rhetorical hammer to defeat the BLM and Antifa and Soros... after all, we as a (((nation))) all agreed to "defeat hate and violence" right?

Charlottesville shows how anti-fragile our movement is... how many times have our enmities declared victory? Yet we remain unstumped...

Charlottesville is a victory.

Lemons to lemonade goys!

HAIL VICTORY!

Blogger VD August 13, 2017 12:52 PM  

Supreme Dark Lord, why do Gammas blather so?

Because words are their only reality. They are prone to magical thinking, and believe that they talk reality into existence.

Anonymous crushlimbraw August 13, 2017 12:54 PM  

Constitutional Conservatives - lost every institution to the left in the last 100 years; every frickin' one - education, media, family, religion, culture, politics; and in that process - lost the Constitution!
How do I know?
I'm a recovering CC - and most of this took place under my watch!

Blogger dc.sunsets August 13, 2017 12:55 PM  

For Heaven's Sake, there's nothing constitutional left in "mainstream" conservatism. There hasn't been any honest, principled adherence to constitutional bedrock since over 100 years ago.

There's no honor in cuckservatism. None whatsoever. Heck, even the 16th and 17th amendments proved that.

Anonymous Deplorablados August 13, 2017 12:56 PM  

The fact that Ben has never reflected on the lack of "do you disavow?" for all the Left-tards over the years--in the face of violence, rape, pillage and murder by their buddies, is proof that Ben and his type have no future.

Last year, Black and Muslims killed white folks, cops (and others) in blatant terrorist acts which got the whole "meh...what's new" from the Old Fashioned media and the McCain's of the world --and of course the entire apparatus of the Left. That's not including all the regular killings blacks carried out in those infamous "urban" areas.

ZFG.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 13, 2017 12:57 PM  

VD wrote:Supreme Dark Lord, why do Gammas blather so?

Because words are their only reality. They are prone to magical thinking, and believe that they talk reality into existence.


This is why law and journalism are filled with magical-thinkers. They confuse the map with the territory at every turn, which is why sophistry is their bread and butter.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 1:04 PM  

Agreed on the blackpilling. Charlottesville was a mixed bag, but it was also the alt-right putting together thousands of people for a rally. The movement is growing and a street presence is crucial.

The efforts to shut it down show how important a street presence is, and actual rallies are. Do you think that the state would have thrown this much planning and resources at something they thought was silly larping?

It should be examined for what went well (that torchlit march, IMO, was great -- clean-cut, fit young white guys making a statement of unity), and what could be done better.

In short, learn, improve, and repeat, preferably on a bigger scale or more frequently.

Someone suggested "flash rallies" and that's something to explore. Several hundred people should be able to converge to put in a "sudden" appearance somewhere, have a speaker speak, and then disperse before excessive police interference occurs or Antifa can respond.

Onwards and upwards! Lift up your hearts, gentlemen -- we're taking heavy flak, and that means we're REALLY over the target.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 13, 2017 1:04 PM  

Notice his lie by omission, he does not say that identity politics are explicitly forbidden to whites. It's all part of the game, the left baits a few whites to play identity politics, then scolds every white everywhere and the right then gets to virtue signal over the whole deal.

Question to Ben, Are identity politics forbidden to whites, should they be?

Blogger dc.sunsets August 13, 2017 1:05 PM  

Conflict is inevitable because of the inertia driving the FedGov toward expropriation of white straight men (the ultimate No-Entitlement identity.)

Can we imagine the chaos that WILL result when Entitlement Addicts are told, go home, there's no more swag left to give you? That point is coming already, it's baked into the cake now, but if the FedGov/Clinton-Archipelago continues to try pushing even further (#blackwomanforGoogleCEO), it becomes only larger.

Let the trend change arrive. Let's get this party started.

Anonymous Mpc August 13, 2017 1:08 PM  

"Quad's list of dos and don'ts is pointless. THESE ARE f**kINGRETARDS. This march had an asinine mission (to protect a monument in someone else's city by invading with fat malcontents in polo shirts) and could only have attracted the most useless, degenerate portions of the fringe right.

KNOWING that the media would be against you, KNOWING that the city was unhappy with your presence, KNOWING your rank and file are stupid pigs, and KNOWING that your "leaders" can't organize anything more complicated than trolling Shia Laboeuf...YOU WENT AND DID IT ANYWAY. Abject retards.

"We can't control everyone who decides to show up"--no s**t, and not helping matters is that notable figures in charge have drug/drinking problems, are vain gloryhounds, and were more interested in possible side vagina they could get than in disciplining anyone on their side (probably a hopeless task anyway). All of which is an excellent reason NOT TO DO THIS s**t. You suck at it, and it's very obvious you're not going to get better.

Fools yesterday were trying to downplay this--"oh it'll blow over"--which perfectly encapsulates the "What, me worry?" imbecility that pervades the right. Never do homework and hope for the best. Just figure it will all work out. "We shifted the Overton window!" gurgles some midwit Internet addict. Yes, you did--the wrong way, retard!

You helped antifa recover from humiliating defeats earlier in the year. You handed the media negative PR on the entire right on a silver platter. You derailed a fantastic opportunity to go after Google et al over illegal hiring practices and brazenly anti-conservative policies.

YOU f**kED UP AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR BEATING. DON'T EVEN THINK OF MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOURSELVES. YOU ARE COMPLETE FUCKUPS AND I NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THERE ARE NO OTHER LESSONS."
https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9736-lessons-from-charlottesville/page__st__40#entry374018

Blogger Salt August 13, 2017 1:13 PM  

Javier wrote:Yesterday was a Tremendous victory overall

All I know is, AntiFa thought they owned the field. Then a Challenger showed up.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 1:19 PM  

Hey MPC:

"Oy, (((goyim))), don't march, don't rally you suck at it, oy oy!"

(Ignoring that this is a learning process, and the rallies are just going to get bigger better unless we listen to demoralization agents like (((MPC))).)

"Oy, you're all a buncha fat losers, what awful optics, goyim, oy, oy!" -- (((MPC)))

(Reality -- large amounts of participants were clean-cut, well-dressed young white men, fit and healthy, as any review of the torchlit parade footage shows.)

"Oy-oy-oy, just stay at home, goyim, you're just makin' things worse, already, we're really just trying to shut this stuff down for your own good! NOT because we know that it's highly effective to have a public presence and we're trying to demoralize you into not doing it again!"

Also, advertising your own blog on someone else's site is pretty crass.

Blogger maniacprovost August 13, 2017 1:20 PM  

I find all this talk about the constitution annoying. "The alt right hates the constitution!" "Conservatives think muh constitution will save them!"

I'd say that some white nationalists are anti-constitution, because they're essentially regressive leftists. Others are justifiably mocking the weird obsession of Serious Conservatives with a dead letter document.

But I like the constitution! Following it would be an improvement over what we have now. It's just not a critical issue, when we are in an existential struggle with groups that either 1) Can't read, 2) Barely understand English, 3) hate the philosophical basis of the provisions of the Constitution, or 4) actively reject processes and the rule of law. We can certainly follow the constitution better if that's what Ben wants.

I'm not exactly sure how peaceably assembling and speaking freely is "actively opposing - Constitutional conservatism" though. Maybe he thinks fairly applied tariffs are unconstitutional? Or perhaps national borders themselves are unconstitutional?

Blogger Skylark Thibedeau August 13, 2017 1:26 PM  

If they can tie the Driver to Spencer and the Organisers of the rally, there'll be a Civil Suit to try to bankrupt them.

Anonymous Joffrey Plumbotey August 13, 2017 1:36 PM  

Charlottesville has nothing to do with Trump. of course the media will try and conflate the two, but they always do. personally I don't have a clear idea exactly who was marching there, what the driver's thinking was when the collision happened, or any of the other critical pieces. and I don't trust the media or anyone else to report verified correct information. it's just a foggy situation right now, and not particularly significant (yet).

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 13, 2017 1:55 PM  

Note that "conflict is the answer" is true in multiple aspects. Not only that it's the best option at this point, but it's identical to saying "conflict is the solution". "Conflict can/should/will inevitably solve the problem."

As Vox says, it's baked into the cookie. Empires function by taking the blood and traditions of the people and spreading it throughout the Earth, but action meets reaction, and the blood and tradition are consumed for momentary profit of the abusers who made it so. Action meets reaction meets reaction eventually, and the Fake Jews are consumed in both blood and tradition as well.

Blogger Javier August 13, 2017 2:02 PM  

They weren't even a large presence, couple of childless crazy women, some ugly monkeys, and some gay weirdos, and well misguided low t whites.

The problem were the cops, they chose the wrong side. It was a sad way to confirm it, but the cops are not on our side (most of them at least). There way too many no whites in their ranks for them to be an alt right asset.

Antifa area just a bunch of rabid retards. We know who finance and supports them, just the little army of the status quo. They will be defeated in time, but the cops turned out to be the real opposition.

Thankfully God, kek and karma were in our side and he delivered swift vengeance on our enemies. This is just the beginning

Blogger Javier August 13, 2017 2:07 PM  

The car thing smells false flag. The guy was jew for starters, something that isn't very alt right yo say the least. He wasn't affiliated with any groups either. Smells like a plant, plus his driving skills were quite impressive, smells like a Professional. Some folks say that another guy was driving, and the cars don't match. This is all very weird, but still the biggest wtf is the chopper. Those things don't drop from the sky like that. Something is very very wrong with all this situations

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 2:12 PM  

Conflict is the answer. It is the inevitable outcome.

You don't have to like it; you only have to accept it. If you refuse to belong to any political movement that might attract someone who might get violent....well, then you won't be involved, because that will never exist.

Anonymous Kat August 13, 2017 2:21 PM  

What pisses me off are all the people saying "We're going to bring guns next time" and whining because Trump didn't self-immolate by tweeting on their behalf.

Really? Trump is now a bad president because he didn't want to die on a hill in Virginia when there's a whole culture war to be fought? Also, conflict does appear inevitable, but what I'm hearing are people vowing that this time we'll follow the MSM narrative but this time WITH GUNS which of course doesn't play at all into any of the prepared scripts they've been using for the past decade or so.

I'm a midwit, so I can't say what should be done. I'm just doubtful it involves going full throttle "crazy armed white person" in public in enemy territory at this particular point. Oh, and I'm also pissed off that various people apparently didn't see this coming and then insist that MOAR GUNS would have solved everything. I'd like to think that Southerners learned a thing or two after getting our asses kicked last time. Maybe not?

Anonymous Gen. Kong August 13, 2017 2:22 PM  

I'm not exactly sure how peaceably assembling and speaking freely is "actively opposing - Constitutional conservatism" though. Maybe he thinks fairly applied tariffs are unconstitutional? Or perhaps national borders themselves are unconstitutional?

Littlest Chickenhawk's ultimate measure of "constitutionality" is the same as that of (((Ginsberg))) or (((Breyer))) when stripped of the ornamentation there to distract the stupid goyim: Good for (((us))) = constitutional ; less than ideal for (((us))) = unconstitutional. He has to go back.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 2:24 PM  

The car thing smells false flag.

There are some weird things about it, for sure. And there's still the possibility of accident or self-defense, as far as I've heard.

But it really doesn't matter. The fact is, at some point someone in the Alt-Right for real, no false flag or larper, is going to do something seriously violent. A Breivik-level event. Probably more than one. That's just how these things work. You don't have to like it to understand it. So before anyone publicly affiliates himself with the Alt-Right, he should steel himself for that, because it means someday his media-indoctrinated family and friends are going to say, "Look what your side has done! How can you support this?" He needs to be prepared to deal with that, preferably not by disavowing as hard as he can.

Remember when everyone was freaking out over the picture of one dead child on a Mediterranean beach? How many people drowned that way this week? Is anyone even counting? I have no idea. This seems like a big deal now, but put it in that perspective.

Blogger Ceasar August 13, 2017 2:34 PM  

"We're watching a tiny microcosm replay of brownshirts vs. reds in Weimar Germany. They're even carrying the same flags."

Goodlord Ben, talk about butchering history. So in your "microcosm" Ben, who is the brownshirts and who are the reds? The strategy of provocation was used by Goebbels and now by Antifa, are you calling Antifa Nazis? Does that make the White Nationalists the Reds?

Blogger Sheila4g August 13, 2017 2:40 PM  

@45 dcsunsets: "For Heaven's Sake, there's nothing constitutional left in "mainstream" conservatism. There hasn't been any honest, principled adherence to constitutional bedrock since over 100 years ago."

As I was just trying to explain to my younger son, there can be no discussion with anyone any more because first one has to establish what words mean. It's not merely that we no longer have the benefits of a common culture or education (back when "educated" presumed a familiarity with the Bible, Latin, Greek, and various philosophers). Now one must parse what is meant by Constitution or conservative. To Benjy and his ilk, the assumptions underlying the Constitution were to create precisely the America we have now - the multiracial, multireligous, multiparous we-are-the-world steaming pile of ordure which they believe will be redeemed as a shining city on a hill by virtue of adhering to the precepts of their idols, the "founders," because Benjy and his ilk have retconned not merely others but also themselves into believing they are and always were the founders' intended posterity. Of course we are not conservative by that definition, and because we recognize that the Constitution he proclaims holy was a somewhat well-intentioned but flawed document, neither are we dedicated to upholding it. It's jabberwocky all the way through, and must be regarded as such.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 2:44 PM  

IMO, the slogans:

"You will not replace us!"
and
"White lives matter!"

which were chanted at the torchlight parade are EXCELLENT. There is not a whiff of Nazism, Confederacy, or even a particular political party about them.

They draw powerful, concise attention to the things about the Left that are most destructive and will affect Normies the most (demographic replacement by a tide of muds, consequent destruction of their culture, and the endangerment of the white lives of their children and families). And they automatically make the other side appear that they're disagreeing with those premises, which don't seem all that unreasonable even out of a Nazi's mouth.

In short, to my simple mind at least, "You will not replace us!" and "White Lives Matter!" appear to be high-quality rhetoric. Which should be deployed as ongoing slogans by all branches of the Alt-Right.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 13, 2017 2:54 PM  



Dave wrote:During the Republican primary, Shapiro stated on the record that he thought Hillary would be better for America than Trump. Tells you everything you need to know.
And it's absolutely true, if by "America" you mean Diaspora Jews in America. Which is the only part of America that Little Red Benji cares about.

Blogger James Dixon August 13, 2017 3:02 PM  

> The so-called alt-right is an evil movement having nothing to do with - and actively opposing - Constitutional conservatism.

Constitutional conservatism? What's that? I've never seen any sign of such a thing in my lifetime. And since the first Republican Presidency started with a blatantly unconstitutional war, I'm fairly sure the party has never entertained such a concept.

> Left-wingers labeling all right-wingers alt-right...

Every Republican presidential candidate since Goldwater has been called a Nazi and/or a fascist and compared to Hitler. It's spilled down into the lower races, though at the state level it's not as effective.

Of course they're going to call them alt-right and White Supremacists.

Deal with it Benji. You will be equated to the alt-right, now matter how much you disavow them, no matter how much you virtue signal, no matter how much you bow down on bended knee. Or perhaps in your case I should say no matter how readily you bend over.

> "Make Shapiro Cuck Again".

That would be hard, since he's never not been a cuck.

> Don't get me wrong, he is a skilled debater,

So why does he run away from debating Vox?

> I do not pretend to know how to fight that sort of left-wing smear.

You can't. So just look at them, smile, laugh, call them liars, and come up with some good insults to throw at them. They're enemies. Treat them as such.

> I don't see this ending without bloodshed

There's one way it can end relatively bloodlessly. We can give up, stop having children, and just die off. Are you willing to do that? No? I didn't think so.

Even that wouldn't really be bloodless of course. As soon as the left won the real killing would begin, just as it always has.

> I think secretly, he's cheering for Trump to fail so he can say, "I told you so."

I don't think there's anything secret about it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 13, 2017 3:14 PM  

markstoval wrote:One of the dangers the alt-right faces is having "conservatives" denounce them as "KKK types" or other smears. I do not pretend to know how to fight that sort of left-wing smear. They do it all the time to everyone the don't like.
This is not "dangerous". This is the expected outcome. In some ways, it is the desired outcome, or at least an outcome that can be worked to our advantage.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 13, 2017 3:37 PM  

@69 The danger isn't from "true conservatives" calling us Nazis and KKK, it's when those among us decide it's a good idea to dress up in Waffen SS uniforms and wave swastikas around. Larping of any kind just comes off as childish and insincere to most people, but the optics of Nazi larping IRL are terrible.

We should keep encouraging the fringe elements among the alt-right to use more effective tactics.

Blogger Wanda Sherratt August 13, 2017 3:41 PM  

"You will not replace us!" would fit perfectly into a reworking of the old "We shall overcome" hymn of the left. And it would drive them bloody nuts.

Anonymous johnc August 13, 2017 3:42 PM  

Kessler run out of his own press conference like a damn cuck:

https://youtu.be/FHk6o87_sFc?t=1m26s

Seriously... I know some of you are going to give me the lecture about how "victim optics" is "winning" but this makes us look like a bunch of damn wimps. Even bin Laden was smart enough to know that "when people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse."

We have to kick these low-IQ "organizers" and "leaders" out of the alt-right before they collapse the whole damn thing around us.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 13, 2017 3:49 PM  

it's when those among us decide it's a good idea to dress up in Waffen SS uniforms and wave swastikas around.

Except there is essentially no one doing this.

Is LARPing about LARPers a thing? I think it is.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 13, 2017 3:50 PM  

This is just a skirmish in a nascent war and will further polarize the nation. Those who want Western Civilization preserved will gravitate toward the Alt Right despite its ineffective tactics. The influx of former moderates will help drown out the alt-tard element.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 13, 2017 3:53 PM  

@61. Kat, if there were a larger number of guns, even if some of them were leftist (especially, actually) guns, the problem would likely have solved itself. I'm not advocating violence, I am however saying that it's GOING to happen and I have no intention of being unarmed (read: the victim) when it does.

The fact remains that there were a fair number of armed people present THIS time, so why are you even bothering to pretend that that won't or shouldn't increase next time, even in light of the escalating x'tard violence?

So, yes, it's not crazy to be an armed white person in public in these areas. Rather, it's crazy to be an unarmed white person in public. Even beyond that, every military on the planet can tell you that a big part of responsibly utilizing deadly force is the lead up (read: attempt at deterring the necessity) to it, which includes making it very clear that you are heavily armed and have no crippling compunctions about utilizing that armament. What you appear to be calling "Crazy" = making it known that you're dangerous before you actually have to get violent.

The MSM is anti-gun/pro-faschism(crypto, of course), no surprise there. We don't care what they think, we care what works.

Should Trump self-immolate? Nah, but the rest of your point is developmentally disabled. Guns are not just a symbol of power, but a tool for it as well, and discarding them singularly because of your feels is retarded.

Blogger Unknown August 13, 2017 3:54 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 3:56 PM  

I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. wrote:
it's when those among us decide it's a good idea to dress up in Waffen SS uniforms and wave swastikas around.

Except there is essentially no one doing this.

Is LARPing about LARPers a thing? I think it is.


I would say so, yes. Everyone's acting like it's a uniformed Nazi rally; this is the MSM line but it has little relation to reality.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 13, 2017 4:01 PM  

Ironic coming from a guy whose handle is Panzer Man.

Anonymous Eduardo August 13, 2017 4:05 PM  

@Dude inside the tank

Whites Lives Matter seems like.... Not original, and it alsos seems you are about to drink grape juice and eat chicken... Broda!

I mean, to the idiots in the BLM camp this might be triggering, but to the outsider just sounds like retardation (Because EVERYONE believes white lives matter among that camp) so it doesn't work for whites. It seems more like unthoughtful retort, like you are comparing yourself to the BLM bozo's, which makes little sense.

"White people Matter" would probably be more what you looking ... Maybe... I mean, not like you see much inside your panzer!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 13, 2017 4:09 PM  

@79. Eduardo, "White lives matter" is excellent, from both dialectic and rhetoric perspectives.

From the rhetoric, any disagreement with it = white genocide advocacy.

From the dialectic, if black lives and "the race" and (((da))) matter, white lives must as well unless they aren't human beings.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 13, 2017 4:11 PM  

On top of that, the marxist push is very much against white people living, in any and all capacities.

Anonymous Didas Kalos August 13, 2017 4:11 PM  

Ben either doesn't know the issues, times, and what is at stake, or he has chosen the wrong side. I suspect both of these statements are true.

Blogger tz August 13, 2017 4:14 PM  

At some point there will be an archduke assassiation moment and BLM and antifas will start burning their cities - see Detroit 1967 and the other riots. It might end up differently this time because Nazis! and it will extend "sanctuary city" to the rest of the barbarians within the limits (while I expect more walls to be built recreating the city gates).

Blogger red clock August 13, 2017 4:19 PM  

"...a street presence is crucial."

No it's not you idiots. It is 2017 and the internet has a far greater reach than silly rallies which always descend into violence. Just marching for the sake of it is useless. People like Vox, Molyneux, Southern etc have caused much greater change with their writings, videos etc. than these 'rallies'. This rally alone harmed the cause immensely. They always attract some crazies and a LOT of media cameras to capture it all.

Leave the 'rallies' and demonstrations to GOP politicians.

Anonymous Eduardo August 13, 2017 4:26 PM  

@Azure

Sure, you can play the White genocide trap against the people who hate whites and any expression of their culture but still, the phrase rapidly connects in the mind to Black Lives Matter.

The guy on the sidelines will think it is ludicrous that any Whites think they are as in danger as Black people. That is why I think that any slogan with White and Matters, can't be too similar with Black Lives Matter, because they already own the meme and that bias any kind of connection the "normies" might have with any Alt-Right movement.

Blogger ZhukovG August 13, 2017 4:29 PM  

@red clock: I would like to hear Vox's opinion on this. Does 'Don't talk to the media', extend in any way to public events that will attract media attention? What would be guidelines to follow for public events?

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 4:39 PM  

@3-Maybe he's a genuine old-fashioned constitutionalist who believes the First Amendment hasn't been "incorporated" by the Grab-Bag Amendment (i.e. the 14th). In which case I await his tirade against the FBI for its inevitable investigation of alt-right movements because of their lack of relevant police powers.

Just kidding.

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 4:46 PM  

"...anyone who fights antifa..."

Don't you mean the only ones fighting antifa? No one else on the right or pretend-right is, beside movements with whom Shapiro won't associate, lest he sully his toilet-bowl reputation.

Shapiro is effectively saying no one should fight antifa. Unless and until mankind can invent a way to defend public rallies without people appearing on your side with ucky t-shirts and/or flags.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. August 13, 2017 4:49 PM  

It is 2017 and the internet

You poor, poor fool.

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 4:51 PM  

@13-If you're Bill Buckley, you purge, purge, purge until no one remains on your side who can embarrass you at cocktail parties. Then you can get down to the real business of...being politely ignored. Or maybe influencing a policy or two per decade.

Upside is a generation later the left will praise you in comparison to the new opposition they're scaring into purging themselves, just like you did. Yay?

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 4:53 PM  

@20-Here's how you fight it: don't fight it. Call them commies or buttheads, or whatever, and move on.

Anonymous I wrote the Magna Carta August 13, 2017 5:01 PM  

...and yet Ben can't stop talking about us even though we are insignificant and not worth debating face to face.

Blogger James Dixon August 13, 2017 5:04 PM  

> We have to kick these low-IQ "organizers" and "leaders" out of the alt-right before they collapse the whole damn thing around us.

And how do your propose to do that? Especially when the left and their media tools will insist on reinserting them? And if it's so essential, why doesn't the left do it?

Anonymous I wrote the Magna Carta August 13, 2017 5:11 PM  

Ben, here's some "Constitutional Conservativism" for you...

The very first Naturalization Act of 1790: "limited naturalization to immigrants who were free WHITE persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians." Wikipedia

Ben, you have two choices:
1. The Founders were proto Nazis
2. The Founders were not Constitutional Conservatives

Anonymous johnc August 13, 2017 5:11 PM  

@88 Unless and until mankind can invent a way to defend public rallies without people appearing on your side with ucky t-shirts and/or flags.

Well we do have a mechanism for protecting peaceful rallies and it's called a police force. We even pay for it. And if a particular city's police aren't going to protect you during such a rally, that should be a clear clue that you really need to stay home.

In the case of Charlottesville it couldn't have been any more clear what was coming. There was a flashing warning sign that was ignored.

We don't have to fight every battle. Especially the ones we're guaranteed to lose.

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 5:12 PM  

@54-Following it, or trying to, would lead to a breakdown in our civilization, degenerate as it has become. Magically restoring a society based on it would be better, yes. But how do you get from here to there? Fire and blood. Generally speaking, people aren't willing to countenance that.

Probably it'll happen anyway, because we can't sustain things as they are. But that'll happen by accident (by by Mysterious Forces acting in secret), whereas trying to restore the Constitutional Republic would need to be on purpose. Not enough people are willing to do such a thing on purpose.

That's why the alt-right abjures constitutionalism, among other reasons. Because it's realistic.

Unless tricking the enemy into following the dead letter would be advantageous.

Blogger tublecane August 13, 2017 5:18 PM  

@95-Even when we lose we don't lose, in this case. Because enough people will Notice that the left and the supposedly legitimate public authorities alike would not allow our side to peaceably assemble, with prior notice, permits, and even a federal court injunction. That's "bad optics" for those with eyes to see.

Now many people who were unaware know that you can do everything right and still be stomped on by cops and commie thugs.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 13, 2017 5:29 PM  

@95 It could certainly have gone better, but it's far from certain that this was a loss. Violence was initiated by the ferals, and the Alt Right fought back successfully. There's no shame in that.

And some folks got run over by a Dodge Charger. The driver was probably angry about an internet video depicting whites negatively.

Anonymous Godfrey August 13, 2017 5:39 PM  

Israel has a wall.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 5:48 PM  

Regarding my name -- yes, I have "Panzer Man" as an anonymous handle on a website. Doesn't mean I would wear Nazi regalia at a march; I don't even own Nazi regalia, for that matter, and the only thing I have with a swastika on it is the occasional flag in a photograph in a WW2 book on my shelf.

There's one other thing Charlottesville was good for, perhaps: training and experience. A lot can be learned from this, including the fact that announcing your intention to give a speech days in advance is an invitation to the authorities to stamp on you.

Blogger StrongCoffee61 August 13, 2017 5:54 PM  

Ben Shapiro is butthurt about his increasing irrelevancy with the ascendancy of the Alt-Right.

Back before Trump liberated Republican Party presidential politics from its traitorous big business puppet master which has now allowed White identitarianism and nationalism to flourish, Shapiro was rather edgy by GOPe standards. Now he's behind the curve.

A huge blind spot for Shapiro is racial realism.
Despite being born and raised in California which was a wealthy and White state which voted Republican in 1976 when the country went democrat and has now collapsed into a black hole of Leftism voting overwhelming democrat and having, by far, the highest poverty rate in the nation, Shapiro displays no cognizance of the Brown Supremacist and globalist tactic of destroying White people's political power by mass 3rd world immigration.

The negative term - supremacist - should only be applied to people who support policies that would be damaging to their country, but support them because it would elevate their preferred racial group.

Using the above definition, Brown Supremacy is the Black Plague of the Western World, whereas, White Supremacy is the monster under the bed to keep the children frightened.

Shapiro needs a better grasp of reality.



Anonymous Tactical Droid August 13, 2017 5:55 PM  

Why aren't these marches organized around a very specific, concrete demand? Why not march for less immigration, something a sizable majority of American voters back? The slogan is 'unite the right' and it's not clear what unites these disparate groups besides wanting to march in the tiki parade.

That said... Rallies are fragile because the benefits have a very low upper limit and unlimited downside. You should never have a rally for that reason alone, nevermind the optics, or that you're carpetbagging and pissing off the locals.

Anonymous Kat August 13, 2017 6:06 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:@61.

As I said - I'm a midwit. However I have zero problems with guns. I carry and will continue to do so. I agree that being unarmed and white is generally a bad idea. But, as we have seen, when you roll into these events you have to assume the police aren't on your side and may actively work against you. I would assume that, had Unite the Right let it be known that they were ready and able to employ lethal force, the police response would also have escalated dramatically. That gets you where?

I'm not saying to disarm. I just don't see how, in this particular instance, more guns is more winning.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 13, 2017 6:13 PM  

Tactical Droid wrote:Why aren't these marches organized around a very specific, concrete demand?
"We will not be replaced."

Tactical Droid wrote:Rallies are fragile because the benefits have a very low upper limit and unlimited downside. You should never have a rally for that reason alone, nevermind the optics, or that you're carpetbagging and pissing off the locals.
Yah, jacking off in the back room is so much more productive.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 13, 2017 6:16 PM  

Why aren't these marches organized around a very specific, concrete demand?

How do you know they aren't? Do you trust that the media would tell you? Here's a statement from League of the South, one of the groups at this rally:

"We’re demonstrating in support of the Robert E Lee statue, the right of white people to organize for our interests, and to show that we will not be intimidated by harassment campaigns of the Left."

Doesn't get much more concrete than a statue. Did the Fake News ever mention that?

Anonymous drive by commenter August 13, 2017 6:18 PM  

@53
Pleasureman has a long histroy of internet histrionics and thinks everybody who isn't him or part of his circlejerk is a defective idiot who should bury themselves in a hole somewhere.
I'd say leave him and his forum of self-hating nerds be.

Blogger DeploraBard August 13, 2017 6:20 PM  

Rally in a place that isn't openly hostile, (AL, TX,or TN), have several outstanding popular speakers, and form your own armed security line to keep police and disruptors away. Violence was always inevitable, and that only happens offline. Unless you are a pathetic loser who actually is triggered by digital aggression.

Anonymous Bz August 13, 2017 6:21 PM  

"The fact is, at some point someone in the Alt-Right for real, no false flag or larper, is going to do something seriously violent. A Breivik-level event."

Recall that baseball game earlier this year? The Democrats have already had their Breivik event, except for the fact the shooter didn't practice beforehand. They seem fine though, they didn't even have to disavow.

Anonymous Bz August 13, 2017 6:26 PM  

Your political movement will not be taken seriously if it only has an internet presence, even if the memes are great. So the rallies are very necessary to proceed to the next level. However, it would be a mistake to focus exclusively on rallies and direct action.

Here's an interesting article: https://status451.com/2017/07/11/radical-book-club-the-decentralized-left/

Anonymous Panzer Man August 13, 2017 6:28 PM  

Tactical Droid wrote:Why aren't these marches organized around a very specific, concrete demand? Why not march for less immigration, something a sizable majority of American voters back? The slogan is 'unite the right' and it's not clear what unites these disparate groups besides wanting to march in the tiki parade.



As others have said, the League of the South already had a very clear program.

Additionally, the speakers for the Alt-Right were going to start speaking at noon; the rally was attacked at 11:30 by Antifa and possibly police, and forced out of the park by the police.

The speaking part never was allowed to occur, so you complaining about them "not have anything to say" is like griping at a man for having no destination when he's hit by a cement truck while backing out of his driveway.

Anonymous Simplytimothy August 13, 2017 6:32 PM  

@scalp dance
Agreed.

Anonymous Man of the Atom August 13, 2017 6:56 PM  

VD wrote:Supreme Dark Lord, why do Gammas blather so?

Because words are their only reality. They are prone to magical thinking, and believe that they talk reality into existence.


No wonder they fail. 'Memes' bring thoughts into reality, not mere 'words'.

Anonymous johnc August 13, 2017 7:15 PM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNN2aU3ADdM

Blogger Jew613 August 13, 2017 7:55 PM  

Ben Shapiro needs to come home to Israel. If he chooses to stay in America he needs to remember he is a guest and behave as a good guest.

Anonymous Michelle Fields Bruised Arm August 13, 2017 8:06 PM  

This is the kind of shitlib media overreach that cushions the impact of the Dodge incident yesterday.
---------------------------
Markos Moulitsas @markos
NRA and American conservative/Nazis are one and the same.

https://twitter.com/markos/status/896760610242912260

Blogger Dirk Manly August 13, 2017 8:07 PM  

Benny will never move to Isreal. He can't risk his life serving 3 years in the IDF.

Anonymous johnc August 13, 2017 8:16 PM  

Stay safe out there guys...

White nationalist 'FIRED from his job' as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in the deadly Charlottesville rally

Anonymous prop forward August 13, 2017 8:56 PM  

"Chickenhawk" is a stupid slur. It's based on the premise that only a
combat veteran is entitled to support fighting in a particular instance. By this reasoning, only the police and firemen have a right to voice opinions on law enforcement and firefighting.

Anonymous Jack Hanson August 13, 2017 8:56 PM  

Now do Mike Cernovich.

Blogger Brian H August 13, 2017 9:07 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 13, 2017 9:16 PM  

prop forward wrote:"Chickenhawk" is a stupid slur.
No, Chickenhawk is perfectly accurate. Little Red Ben was demanding the invasion of Iraq at the age where he was prime Army material.
He was demanding that OTHER people die for his foreign policy goals.
He's a chickenshit, gutless punk, and evidently so are you.

Anonymous prop forward August 13, 2017 9:32 PM  

1. Have you ever considered a particular military action necessary?

2. Are you a combat veteran?

Anonymous Tactical Droid August 13, 2017 9:44 PM  

Since the DOJ and FBI are now targeting all the organizers, we need to consider all of them pozzed. Deals are being made, plea bargains etc. You can all count on the fact that going forward, any group associated with Spencer, TRS, or any of the other organizers of UTR is going to be absolutely riddled with FBI informants. If you value opsec, don’t want to get doxed, don’t want an FBI file, and don’t want any trouble with federal law enforcement, stay as far away from them all as you can.

Anonymous johnc August 13, 2017 11:13 PM  

@123

Yep. Sessions has already announced they're investigating all the right-wing groups and doing jack crap about Antifa and the City Council.

Now we have to turn to anonymity some how.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 14, 2017 12:38 AM  

@4, I really relate to what you're saying. The working class can be reached. I'm the kind of guy that needs to read something more than once, then mull it over, before I get a good grasp of it. So it is, right now I need to concentrate on the latter chapters of SJWAL, to better understand the difference between dialectic, and rhetoric.
At this point, I'm still leaning on the models I understand; one being a practice of marketing: One doesn't list the qualifications of your own business, you present the benefits of your products or services to the customer. Keep bringing up this point about the working class, so that people will be reminded of it, and put ideas into action.
Just when I was in total agreement with #4, along comes #13. Very well said, but are there differences? That is, we use memes effectively, why not the ocaisional meme showing what the average alt right people are actually like, while distancing the alt right from the Reich? The difference being that they already claim to be the party of shocking diversity, what difference does including a few thugs make?
The alt right has a narrower identity, one that can be smeared more easily. This is just an off the cuff thought, not sure it holds water. Anyway, the flash rally, AWESOME IDEA! Flash mobs are popular in other countries, they would work very well with this. It's contemporary, can always be fresh, and is open to pleasant innovation. I put on antique tool demonstrations. I like to engage the audience with sight, sound, touch, and smell. I use the tools in front of them, so there's the sight and sound, plus me yammering on; I pass around a piece of freshly split Eastern Red Cedar, smells oh so nice.
So, let's say a flash mob appears around Christmas time. 150 people suddenly put on bright green jackets, Kek Frog would look good here. They have bells which they gently ring just before a carol is sung, baskets of potpourri bring a pleasant smell at the same time; a brief optimistic speech is given, and poof. The crowd melds into the rest of the people.
And hey, if I, chief of the midwits can concoct this much, how much better if someone with more experience? And that overcome hymn idea, man, glad #71 Wanda is on our side.

Blogger Scuzzaman August 14, 2017 1:47 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Resident Moron™ August 14, 2017 1:51 AM  

I was surprised to see Jordan Petersen re-tweeting Shapiro's bullshit, but he did so without comment so it's hard to say what he thought about it.

I did point out to him that Vox Day isn't even white so Chicken Ben call him a white supremacist is a bit odd.

Blogger David Power August 14, 2017 3:58 AM  

Sorry, I'm just not buying that this was a deliberate hit and run.

Looking at the actual footage, it's clear that he did not plow into the crowd. He plowed into the cars in front, which in turn plowed into the people in front of them. This is just not how deliberate hit and runs happen.

Truth is, the young and relatively inexperienced driver, probably panicked when he saw the two cars ahead being attacked by the leftist hate-mob.

(And who can blame him. The Left have been responsible for an increasing amount of street violence over the last couple of years.)

So in his panic to avoid getting dragged out of his vehicle and beaten up, and having his car trashed, he probably thought he had selected reverse when he slammed his foot down on the accelerator.


Blogger DonReynolds August 14, 2017 4:54 AM  

@100 Panzer Man
"There's one other thing Charlottesville was good for, perhaps: training and experience. A lot can be learned from this, including the fact that announcing your intention to give a speech days in advance is an invitation to the authorities to stamp on you."

WE do not need to say something was good because we learned by it. Some lessons are unpleasant. But you are absolutely correct, there was much that should be learned from Charlottesville, including some things that should have already been obvious beforehand.

1. NO Rally or demonstration or march or meeting should be attempted in the big middle of Enemy Territory, where the Enemy owns and directs the law enforcement, where the Enemy must issue you a permit, where the Enemy optics will be the ONLY view that is allowed.

This weekend, I would put in the same category as the Nazi march through Skokie, Illinois. (Look up National Socialist Party of America v Village of Skokie, 432 U.S. 43, 1977.) Yes, the march was in Chicago instead.

It would be better to meet on private property, where access can be limited by the organizers and security is provided by the event, instead of relying on the tender mercies of local law enforcement under the direction of Leftist politicians. A cow pasture or a mountain top would be better than roped off in a city park in a Democrat-controlled city.

2. Charge admission to the event and collect the money. Supporters will not mind paying and only the most determined of the Enemy will pay money to attend. This will keep the Enemy from overwhelming and disrupting the event, the speakers will be able to be heard, and the disruption will be minimum and controllable. Charging admission will also keep out the low-life who just came to watch the fights. None of this would be possible in a city park, so we need to give up the notion of meeting on public property.

3. Stop going for the "big tent" idea, which means stop inviting the fringe elements to your events. If it is an Alt-Right event, keep it that way, and do not allow PETA, or the Nazis, or child molesters, or moon worshipers to piggy-back. Let them do their own events and you do your own events. Stop the crap about "big tent" and wide notions of unity. There will be no unity and you will chase off too many of your own supporters that way. There will be enough dissent among your own supporters without including outside groups. Keep out those groups that would hijack your event or eclipse the message you are trying to get out.

4. Go ahead and assume that it is not a nutty conspiracy that the event will be infiltrated with law enforcement informers and agents, as well as Leftist "journalists" and enemy provocateurs, posing as friendly supporters. Take steps to minimize the damage but never think you have been entirely successful at detecting and removing them. THEY will be there at your event and they will do what they can to keep it from being successful.

5. Now, do you still want to meet in public, announced in advance, with key speakers and open to any and all hostile media? Then you are a hard case. At least get your own message out on the internet by doing your own production of the event and posting it on-line. Otherwise, everyone will get to say what it wasn't and you won't have any way of saying what really happened. The objections of the organizers, after the event, to unfair reporting and outright lies are not going to get broadcast or given any light of day. Do not expect fairness or truth from the media.

Anonymous Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass August 14, 2017 5:04 AM  

@6 I still have a list of pundits and Congressmen and Senators who have been never Trumpers since 16 on my computer. Shapiro, obviously, is one of them. I've got friends who still think he's on our side. The fact that he's never Trump proves he never was. Ought to e-mail them that list..,

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 14, 2017 9:08 AM  

@ 129
I think a good idea can withstand scrutiny and criticism; so I tried briefly to find flaws in your idea, but only found added advantages. The criticisms would be the usual:
The media won't cover it.
They wouldn't tell the truth anyway, regarding size, content, or those in attendance. The private venue could be made much more video friendly, in terms of appearance. Also, it might even be family friendly, an appeal to Normies. Food? Music? Traditional events?
It would be an echo chamber:
Most of the attendants at a street rally are opposing forces, so they're not listening anyway. I think your idea is more than solid; the visual potential of a safe, controlled environment is huge. Any protestors would be seen as the losers on the outside.

Anonymous Mister M August 14, 2017 10:16 AM  

I listened to Shapiro on Rogan, and had to stop 45 minutes in, as he started bashing DJT and the administration, started talking about how unreasonable it is.... really weak stuff. He sounded just like a breathy college sophomore concern troll.

Anonymous Panzer Man August 14, 2017 10:42 AM  

DonReynolds wrote:1. NO Rally or demonstration or march or meeting should be attempted in the big middle of Enemy Territory, where the Enemy owns and directs the law enforcement, where the Enemy must issue you a permit, where the Enemy optics will be the ONLY view that is allowed.

Yes, well, that one I'm going to have to put on the Neo-Confederates. The whole idea of rallying in Charlottesville was to protest the removal of the statue of General Lee. While detestable, I'm not sure if said removal was sufficient cause to expose the rest of the event to the disruption that followed.

Basically, everyone else was showing solidarity with the Southerners. Who, though well-intentioned, led the entire thing into a trap.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 14, 2017 11:11 AM  

It's pretty clear what his main target is. He shoots left just enough to keep conservatives listening and sharing his stuff, so he doesn't lose them all when he takes his main shots at Trump and nationalism. He doesn't want to get reduced to a shrinking audience of hard-core conservative NeverTrumpers.

Blogger Meimou August 15, 2017 5:18 PM  

A little while ago I thought Lil Ben Sharpie was the bee's knees, he was smart, articulate, and seemed to be a constitutionalist. Then I watched an his David Rubin interview; he implied that Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul were anti semtic, he claimed Alex Jones saids the msm is dominated by jews. This is exactly what a real deep state operative would do, this is what the CIA National Review did. I really liked Lil Ben so I let it pass.

Then he promoted the Syrian false flag gas attack (the 2ND one). His reason why Assad would gas his own people when he was winning the war? "He's a madman"
I let it slide

I found out that Lil Ben also supported the Iraq war. I put two and two together: the POS supports intervention when it benifits Israel. I let it slid.

The last straw was callin Jared Tylar a ws.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 15, 2017 7:41 PM  

This event was planned with the authorities beginning back in May, with continuous dialogue between the organizers and the Charlottesville police regularly, up until late Friday night. Then, the bottom fell out.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts