ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Stupidity is no substitute for strategy

This Darkstream should amuse the Men of the West, who were arguing all along that the Alt-Reich were simply incapable of possessing any utility for defending America or the West. I thought they were extremists, but as it happens, they are nothing more than attention-seekers interested in "bantz" and "triggering the faggits" and "edgy" symbolism rather than actually seeking to win the cultural war.

It's not "counter-signaling" or "punching right" to reject counterproductive morons who stubbornly refuse to learn anything from one failure after another. I stand by every single one of the 16 Points of the Alt-Right. But I have no more time or patience to spare for strategically-deficient cosplayers. Even Andrew Anglin appears to recognize this now.

"Publicly aligning ourselves to an old and extinct political movement is not forward thinking, and it isn’t fresh... NS was a Hitler personality cult, when it comes right down to it."

The Reichtards are Fake Right. Their claim to be the One True Alt-Right is totally laughable, as they are pro-EU, pro-single payer health insurance socialists. Punching them is punching Left.

Hence today's Meme of the Day.

Labels: , ,

460 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 460 of 460
Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:47 PM  


@352 Anonymous

There were thousands of nationalists at the rally (before they were attacked by police backed up by Communists and BLM terrorists, that is). Clearly, like most of the Far Left, you have a rather shaky grasp of an esoteric subject sometimes referred to as "counting." And forget "arithmetic" or "division." Not even on the horizon for you, are they?

Anonymous Icicle August 14, 2017 10:49 PM  

Are any of you courses in chemistry?

Used to be. Inorganic, organic, bio-, biophysico-, physical, quantum, chemical engineering, analytical, nuclear...

Blogger Mercy August 14, 2017 10:50 PM  

Funny. All along, it's been the Alt-Reich saying "Hello, fellow Alt-Righters..."

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 14, 2017 10:53 PM  

"This has *always* been Andrew Anglin's position, which is why some of us were so critical of the misinformation that was very prominently displayed here for a while. Folks who were pushing this narrative gladly admitted they never read DS"

Yeah, just look at the multiple boomerpoasts earlier today, that actually took the "Anonymous hacked DS" story literally. Sad? Or just comical? Tough to decide.

Blogger Aeoli Pera August 14, 2017 11:00 PM  

Nate wrote:'As it turns out, the group I didn't understand was the Alt-West. It has been very dispiriting to see Christians spitting on orphans.'

You have a curious definition of orphan.


*whoosh*

I thought being overly literal was supposed to be an autistic thing. What would the spitting refer to?

Anonymous robert August 14, 2017 11:09 PM  

Vox, SJW's always lie. The naked guy at the LP libertarian convention was spotted as a lefty infiltrator who recently embraced the right (though compared to some of the mooks at DEM conventions...)and who works with people who spend all their time in the LP claiming the libertarians are loony.

The Nazis were a movement of the far-left that the far-left now tries to use to smear opponents as they do with all their failures, and I've been to enough protests to see the people carrying Nazi flags in one are carrying a red banner in another. Plus who knows how many are government provacateurs.

Do loonies exist? Sure. But more often than not they're plants sent to spread the lie and act loony.

This meme needs improvement.

Blogger Out of Nod August 15, 2017 12:07 AM  

Rally with no antifa presence versus pissing off those who want to sleep in on Saturdays. Yeah, probably not a good a move...if this were a hot war on the other hand...

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 15, 2017 12:11 AM  

@273
Nazis have been saying for years that we need to guard the white race,
that Jews have taken over the media,
that the holocaust was not real or it was exaggerated. I was cautious about these claims for years. OK you were right about most of it. (Still investigating the latter.) But look at this:

"The idea that the Holocost is not a looming presence over almost every facet of american debate is so obscenely stupid.

It gets mentioned at least once a day on one of the major right wing talk radio shows and countless times among the regional and city shows.

It gets mentioned non stop in schools. It gets mentioned non stop in movies. Non stop in universities.

People get bombarded with it. They are forced to care."
.
Have you thought this through? My take is that The Synagogue of Satan has a multi faceted operation; part of which is:
Convince everyone, all the time, that Hitler was the most evil person who ever lived, because he committed the Most Evil Deed Ever.
Engineer society while maintaining an untouchable status by associating all critics with The Most Evil Man Ever. (Needs a trademark?)
The holocaust, Hitler, and Nazis have been made inseparable. You can't have one without the other two.
If you take up the name Hitler or Nazi to rail against the holocaust, you're pre disqualified in this society. You already told us how prolific the teaching is. How would it look to you if there was a group who venerated Admiral Yamamoto, and carried signs around with a rising sun on them, while dressed as WW2 Japanese pilots? I'm guessing that you would consider them a dead end group.
If this religion you guys have is so great, why not simply pitch the benefits of it, instead of promoting the guy with the trademark name?

Blogger Hacked acct. No longer your supporter $1.50 August 15, 2017 12:15 AM  

225 Great analysis, its wonderful to read sanity as I am watching a tinder box media.

Aside from true believers doesn't it appear that someone funded the gear, attire, shields, organization/transportation, etc., the CIA celebrate the LGBT agenda, they are probably enjoying pushing this to vilify anyone that voted for POTUS Trump?

Anonymous Mike Rock August 15, 2017 12:50 AM  

BBGKB,
"They are rebooting the Dukes of Hazard with a rainbow flag, electric car & black boss hog"

damn it.... I spit all over.. Mtn. Dew everywhere.... The very image of Daisy Duke...... I wonder what they'll call 'Cooter'.....

Anonymous (((Jewname))) reminds me of LISP August 15, 2017 2:47 AM  

It's not "counter-signaling" or "punching right" to reject counterproductive morons who stubbornly refuse to learn anything from one failure after another.

'round these parts, we call them what don't fit in cucks.

If you make the argument about identity politics, you should not be astonished when it goes pear-shaped and sideways.

Anonymous Koanic August 15, 2017 4:23 AM  

If you're going to be a socialist, (and there will always be socialists, because humans are tribal, and tribes are socialist), then you might as well be a national socialist. I don't mind having them around.

I think the obviously Southern "Men of the West" despise Nazis because if you choose the Nazi flag over the Confederate flag, that says something very different than choosing it over the US flag. Either "I'm a felon" or "I have the political acumen of the Westboro Baptist Church".

I don't read much from the Alt-Nazi, but I do enjoy Murdoch Murdoch's videos. If you don't, you're probably just old or non-American.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 6:54 AM  

Chemistry is not relevant to the point.
1. Day quote's David Eden Lane''s 14 words in Day''s 16 point definition of the alt-right.
2. He advocates segregation.
3. He uses anti-semitic elements in his work.

These are not compatible with the New Testsment, if you want to be a deist or scientific pantheism and be a racist go ahead, I take umbrage, though when one does so and claims to serve the Lord of life.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 7:07 AM  

Sam wrote:People keep aligning with the Nazis because there is no alternative pro-white uniform. Yes, this is retarded given history (the Nazis worked with Muslims and blacks to kill Slavs); it also happens to be true. Inventing an alternate uniform doesn't work because people need to know what the uniform means and only Nazism currently does that.

The fundamental issue is that all the pro-white totems in the United States are tied up with the United States. They are all civic nationalist totems now. This is why we can't have secular paganism people.

Christianity will work... in Europe. In the United States where blacks and Hispanics are also Christian is not a unique rallying cry for white people.

The closest I can see to a workable solution is to get them to wear different fascist uniforms. Maybe Austrofascism for the sake of irony.


I'm astonished you think the only look for a real American is a Nazi uniform!

How about the culturally confident, traditional and sharp 50s-60's?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 10:54 AM  

Kevin Short wrote:1. Day quote's David Eden Lane''s 14 words in Day''s 16 point definition of the alt-right.
2. He advocates segregation.
3. He uses anti-semitic elements in his work.
These are not compatible with the New Testament,

That is an unmitigated lie.
Every single point you raise is fully congruent with Christianity.
Every
Single
One
I will admit they are not at all compatible with Judeo-Christianity.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 10:57 AM  

Snidely, and that is not an argument.

Paul denounced Peter for segregating himself from gentiles, this is the same thing.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 11:29 AM  

Kevin Short wrote:Paul denounced Peter for segregating himself from gentiles, this is the same thing.
"That is not an argument" is not an argument.
And no, that is false.
Paul called out Peter for refusing the Great Commission to preach Christ to all nations.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 11:55 AM  

Not an argument means one hasn't put any substance forward, while those commenting on blogs while sitting in their parents basements in their underwear may very well think the two and three year old's response "no its not is compelling,".some of us work for a living and actual make our decisions on data.

Paul clearly states in Galatians 2:12-14 this was abut segregation which he describes as hypocrisy. Paul no where argues Peter didn't preach the gospel. Later (if we takeep the early date of Galatians), Paul refers to Peter as preaching the same message as he did.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 12:39 PM  

I realize you think you're killing it with your powerful dialectic argument. Problem is you suck at it.

You made a gratuitous (and baseless) assertion. What is gratuitously asserted may be (as the Atheists are so quick to remind us) gratuitously denied. You have yet to make an argument, although you finally come close.

And your assertion of the meaning of Galatians is clearly false. he is calling Peter out for hypocrisy, cowardice, and sloth.
For before certain men came from James, he ate with the Gentiles; but when they came he drew back and separated himself, fearing the circumcision party. And with him the rest of the Jews acted insincerely, so that even Barnabas was carried away by their insincerity. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, "If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?"
That is not calling him out for segregation, for clearly he was not segregating himself, as verse 12 makes abundantly clear. Rather he was refusing the Gentiles out of cowardice.

Despite your dishonest claims, this passage is not a direction for all Christians to abjure segregation. It is specifically a reminder to all Christian ministers to preach the gospel to all, and not to hang back for fear of social pressure.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 12:41 PM  

Seriously, did you just look up "segregation" in your concordance and put the reference up without actually reading it?

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 12:53 PM  

No actually, I maDE the connection when I was translating the passage a few years ago for a project, it''s actually a better contextual translation than separated himself, it fits the historical context of the Jewish segregation from gentile common in the first century, particularly at meals du to the pressures to keep kosher. The point being he ate with gentiles, then changed his policy implying a second class status of the gentiles and in violation of the unity of the body. By the way, insincerity is better render hypocrisy, this is the standard modern gloss.

As to dialectics, no, at least not here. Cover it how you want, I've done the work on the passage, you clearly haven't. The response is the same 's what was in Peter''s court, you need to repent, or like all dividers of the church (heretic in first century usage), you should be expelled from the body. Mark the ones causing divisions among you and avoid them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 12:59 PM  

Kevin Short wrote:As to dialectics, no, at least not here. Cover it how you want, I've done the work on the passage, you clearly haven't. The response is the same 's what was in Peter''s court, you need to repent, or like all dividers of the church (heretic in first century usage), you should be expelled from the body. Mark the ones causing divisions among you and avoid them.
See the point is, you're clearly a moron. you may have done the translation, but you obviously don't understand it. The behavior that Paul is calling out is, quite explicitly, not segregation. It is caving to the circumcisionists and laying the burdens of the Law on Gentiles. It's right there in the verse.

You are choosing to see what you want to see in the verse because you're infected with the Spirit of the Times, fundamentally dishonest and, really, not very bright.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 1:18 PM  

This is called an artificial dichotomy. The point of the law Peter was accused of violating in Acts 11 was eating with Gentiles, this was part of the kosher system.

It is time to stop with the false assertions, poor exegesis and other defenses. You and Beale need to repent of you sins against the body of Christ, or you will answer to Him on the judgment day.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 1:18 PM  

BTW; people who do their own freeform unanchored interpretation of Scripture don't get to call others out for heresy. If you are entitled to your own interpretation, then I am as well. Your personal scriptural interpretation doesn't get to be magisterial if you reject the Magisterium.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 1:20 PM  

Kevin Short wrote:It is time to stop with the false assertions, poor exegesis and other defenses. You and Beale need to repent of you sins against the body of Christ, or you will answer to Him on the judgment day.

You are the one that is intentionally separate from the Body of Christ. Come back to the Church, She waits for you with open arms. Come back to the sacraments, confess your sins and be rejoined to the Bride of Christ.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 1:47 PM  

My interpretation isn't unanchkred, but the question is open, since the Romans Church''s claim is based on third century citation, is equally strong to that of the East, and is itself fairly new, going back only to about 1423 at earliest, and rearly only to trent.

But my work on the subject has consulted the masters (FF Bruce, Calvin, Lightfoot, as well asAugustine, etc). And there is more kn the blog post I linked.

But you are hedging again, you aren't countering my exegesis, you are simply,dodging. Aren't you tired of running from Jesus? If you confess your sin, He is faithful and righteous to forgive it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 1:57 PM  

You consulted your "masters" (interesting word choice there) all of whom, except Augustine, rejected Christ as He came and substituted their own Christ.

You aren't counter my exegesis, simply telling me I'm a bad man because I don't accept your personal word on the meaning of Scripture and claiming the authority to consign me to hell.

Which is always the way with heretics who set themselves up as judges of Christ and His Church. Your Master Calvin in particular set himself up as his own Pope, and destroyed and burned as heretics any who did not accept his interpretation in every jot and tittle.

Go back to your Master, a liar from the beginning, and tell you lies to him.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 2:24 PM  

Masters,is an old term for a teacher, and I read.a lot of old books.

This is a pointless turn, how can one counter exegesis that has not even been done, nor is this on my,own authority. I!m just the herald, the.message comes from Jesus.

Repent or else, your choice.

Otherwise adieu, you've wasted enough time.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 2:35 PM  

You do not come from Jesus. Jesus sent His paraclete, and set up His kingdom to be ruled by His steward. You have rejected His steward, His Kingdom, and His authority.
You are nothing but yet another Rebel in the war between Heaven and Hell. You have learned the art of camouflage, so you appear to the unwary to be a Christian, but you are the scion of demons, the disciple of Satan, a child of the Lie.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 2:46 PM  

Yes much the wiser to shout louder when you cannot argue to the facts. I've already noted this point before on the history, which you have ignored, to use Ad Hom as an argument. Your mother must be proud, maybe she will stop asking you to move out of the basement and get a job.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 2:55 PM  

"You can't use ad hominem arguments, you manchild loser!"
you are wrong, so profoundly wrong that the entire history of Christianity shouts your heresy from the rooftops.

But keep posing, that will make certain that you can continue to lie to yourself without catching on.
Though, honestly, fooling you is a pretty low bar.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 3:13 PM  

Yes indeed way to ignore substance. Keep appealing to an organization that has repudiated your position as well, though les's soundly. Keep pretending your complete lack of critical thinking is a counterargument. Paul called the hardened pharisees whited walls, I'm just a bit kinder.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 3:19 PM  

DANCE, MONKEY!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 3:29 PM  

Seriously, you have committed every single logical fallacy, except argumentum ad populum.
Your original assertion was baseless, and stupid, and directly contrary to scripture, read into the text by a midwit moron who wanted to see it there (that would be you, if you're even trying however hopelessly, to follow along). Your "exegesis" is directly contrary to the plain meaning of the words.

You have added your own false doctrine to scripture.

Like every other follower of Judeo-Christ, you have put yourself above Christ, His Holy Spirit, and the Church. Not only that, you have invited the Ruler of this world into your "exegesis", submitting yourself to the lie.

Your own pride condemns you.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 3:43 PM  

By what authority to you presume to interpret scripture?

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 3:46 PM  

Ah, yes, now recapitulation of points not demonstrated to covet for the complete lack of work. Galatians 2:12-13 are meaningledd.

Eventually the only thing left to do with a fool I'd mock him, as Elojah did Ba'al's prophets. But don't worry, I don't think you,are completely incompetent (how many complete incompetents can there be, after all). I'mean sure you could get a job at McDonald''s if you really wanted. I mean, the cash register might be too complicated, and they might not think you can make th burgers, but someone has to clean the toilets, take out the trash, and clean the grease pits, and I'm sure if you try really, really hard, that someone might be you.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 3:55 PM  

But it's been a laugh, but I need to get back to reading people who actually know what they are talking about, I have an opening class and the prof has some journal articles he wants a summary on, so unless someone else can actually raise an argument, or, you know, wants to do the right thing, and repent, I'm calling it a day.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 3:57 PM  

Hey, Gamma boy, I asked a question.
What is your authority?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 15, 2017 3:59 PM  

Oh Lord, yet another 21-year-old who knows everything.
"Me am sooooo smart!" don't fly here.

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 5:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger IreneAthena August 15, 2017 6:52 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 15, 2017 8:20 PM  

I've been trying to segregate myself for years:
2Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Blogger Unknown August 15, 2017 9:28 PM  

This passage, of course, is referring to religious pollution, not racial (particularly since those in Christ are not "unclean" this was the error that God had to explain to Peter with the vision of the sheet. The point being not to be conformed to the image of this world, and yet, it is precisely to the image of this world that you on the Alt-right seek. You pattern yourself not on the kingdom God is growing within the church, but rather pattern yourself deliberately on the patterns of darkness. You claim to be Christians yet associate with German neo-Pagans. Like the Klu Klux Klan, you embrace the Nazi's ideology when it suits you, but hypocritically distance yourself from it when it does.

It is time for God's people to be separate, and that means expelling the trash that is the alt-right.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 15, 2017 11:42 PM  

Last time I checked, the church was about flat line, not growing. Maybe in far away places it grows, but in the west, it has compromised, and is a worse form of darkness than those who overtly live ungodly lives.Luke 12: 47, 48; and places where it talks about teachers being held to higher standards.
In the space of this discussion, the key word in the 2Corinthians passage is "them". It clearly advocates separating from people, so the concept is just. When the "them" wants to do the "you" in, and eradicate the "you" from the earth, it is highly advised that the "you" does some segregating.

Blogger IreneAthena August 15, 2017 11:50 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 16, 2017 12:21 AM  

Kevin Short wrote:You claim to be Christians yet associate with German neo-Pagans. Like the Klu Klux Klan, you embrace the Nazi's ideology when it suits you, but hypocritically distance yourself from it when it does.

You claim to be a Christian yet associate with the Synagogue of Satan. Like the Talmudists, you embrace the Babylonian Anti-Christ when it suits you, but hypocritically distance yourself from him when it does not.

Blogger IreneAthena August 16, 2017 12:57 AM  

I smell Pagan popcorn.

Blogger Unknown August 16, 2017 5:56 AM  

The in the Greek goes back to joining with the pagan cults. I woulsn't treat them as a reference to racial groups, poor contextual work. As to the church's membership, it's hard to say where hearts are, but the size of the church is ultimately not important.

Blogger Unknown August 16, 2017 6:02 AM  

Sniveling only an idiot buys into conspiracy theories about Jews. Sometimes it's better to quite talking than to prove you don't know anything about what you are talking about. I was starting to think I had been unkind earlier, but now, . . .wow you really are a complete and utter idiot. No more need to respond to a fool.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 16, 2017 8:56 AM  

@147
You don't watch the news much I take it.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 16, 2017 9:04 AM  

@446
Pagan groups are still (wait for it)......people. You try to persuade people with your theological verbosity but end up sounding like a political wordsmith. Evidence your backtracking on the word growing. Should I look up the Greek meaning of that too?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 16, 2017 12:01 PM  

Kevin Short wrote:Sniveling only an idiot buys into conspiracy theories about Jews.
Where does the phrase "Synagogue of Satan" come from, Kevin?

Is scripture false?

Blogger Unknown August 16, 2017 7:01 PM  

Raker there is a difference between a passage that argues we do not form partnerships with a pagan priest and arguing that we separate people on the basis of ethnic background. Paul clearly argued the latter was sub-Christian.

Unless you actually have a decent argument, best to stop embarrassing yourself, I've got better things to do than deal with those who seem to confuse eisegesis with exegesis.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 16, 2017 7:27 PM  

Where does the phrase "Synagogue of Satan" come from, Kevin?

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 16, 2017 10:05 PM  

Ha-ha-ha, you mean embarrassing you. Sorry too easy. I know the difference, I know that there is a need for theologians; so they can warn about things like a different imputation, or antinomianism. But to add complexity like smoke and mirrors to get around the obvious, is something that even a layman can see through.
BTW, making any progress with Snidely's question?

Blogger Unknown August 16, 2017 10:48 PM  

So we are now to the pointless self congratulatory phase out of the handbook of rhetorical flourishes when you can't argue to the point, eh. Yeah thought you might be done, since the context doesn't support your case. A little tip if you are going to play that kind of game, know your mark a little better, so far no one here is all that impressive.

Snidely has been proven a fool long enough there is no point proving it further; ditto for the other one. The only thing this entire conversation seems to demonstrate is that the alt-right's claims to higher than average intelligence seems to be delusional.

Might as well leave it off, I hate getting mean like I did with Snidely, and besides, tomorrow starts my semester, I have a few journal articles to do a write up on, and if I have time, I'd like to forward something to JETS.

Anonymous Raker Tooth August 16, 2017 11:12 PM  

Right, got it, but Kevin, any progress on Snidely's question?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 17, 2017 12:02 AM  

Kevin Short wrote:So we are now to the pointless self congratulatory phase out of the handbook of rhetorical flourishes when you can't argue to the point, eh.

Irony, thy name is Judeo-Christian.

So, where does the phrase "Synagogue of Satan" come from, Kevin?
Kevin Short wrote:Snidely has been proven a fool long enough there is no point proving it further
Translation:
"I don't dare answer the question, because it completely disproves any point I thought I had, and I'm a fake Christian."

Kevin Short wrote:The only thing this entire conversation seems to demonstrate is that the alt-right's claims to higher than average intelligence seems to be delusional.

Says the guy who refuses to answer a straightforward question.

Kevin Short wrote:I hate getting mean like I did with Snidely,
Secret Christian King wins ALL arguments!Even the ones where he refuses to respond! Because Secret Kings don't ANSWER questions, they demand answers!

Blogger Unknown August 17, 2017 9:09 AM  

Actually the problem isn't the answer, the problem is you are stupid enough to think the passage supports your point. Your argument is about as persuasive as claiming Shakespeare Act 4, Scene 2 proves the existence of Humpty Dumpty as something other than a metaphor for a fallen kingdom.

I make it a point not to play the games idiots like. But a reasonable person understands the person claiming a conspiracy exists has the burden of proof, cannot meet that burden with coincidences, or without documentary evidence that has been demonstrated not to be a fake.

Now, I really need to get back to work. I've got one more journal article, and its rather interesting to engage with someone that is actually intelligent.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 17, 2017 7:26 PM  

Kevin Short wrote:our argument is about as persuasive as claiming Shakespeare Act 4, Scene 2 proves the existence of Humpty Dumpty as something other than a metaphor for a fallen kingdom.
Still refusing to answer the question? Bad form!

It's too bad you don't believe in the truth of Scripture Kevin. You'd have made a tolerable Christian.
Unless you have an alternate, personal meaning for the Synagogue of Satan, even though the meaning is perfectly clear from context.

Kevin Short wrote:I make it a point not to play the games idiots like.
No, you make it a point to assert unearned and undeserved claims of superiority when presented with an argument you can't answer.

Kevin Short wrote:But a reasonable person understands the person claiming a conspiracy exists has the burden of proof, cannot meet that burden with coincidences, or without documentary evidence that has been demonstrated not to be a fake.
No, a reasonable, honest person involved in a dispute answers the question, even if he doesn't like the answer. Disqualifying the (presumed) conclusion with an unthinking and unargued slur is not answering the question, and refusing to answer the question is simply dishonest.

So, answer the question, you posing, preening, dishonest, and cowardly fake Christian. Where does the phrase Synagogue of Satan come from?

Kevin Short wrote:Now, I really need to get back to work. I've got one more journal article, and its rather interesting to engage with someone that is actually intelligent.

Dishonest Christian Secret King pretends to win by avoiding all uncomfortable questions!

«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 460 of 460

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts