ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Lies, deceit, and rhetoric

In last night's Darkstream, I explained why there is no "us" when it comes to the Fake Right and the genuine Right. It's not a question of rhetoric. Rhetoric is not intrinsically dishonest. It can be, but as we are instructed, rhetoric is most effective when it is enlisted in the service of the truth. Jesus Christ was not lying when he described the Pharisees as "white-washed tombs" and "serpents" and the "offspring of vipers". He was not speaking dialectic, he was utilizing rhetoric to illustrate their emptiness and dishonesty.

But lies and deceit are always and intrinsically dishonest. Such dishonesties may be necessary at times, when one is forced to make a choice between two evils, but they can never serve as a core strategy for any movement that is genuinely on the side of the good, the right, the white, and the true.

These selections from the Anglin Style Guide demonstrates that not only are these people not on our side, they are not to be trusted by anyone, ever. There is so little truth in them, and so much intentional deceit, that I don't think even their claimed purpose of "saving the white race" can necessarily be taken at face value.
PRIME DIRECTIVE: ALWAYS BLAME THE JEWS FOR EVERYTHING

As Hitler says in Mein Kampf, people will become confused and disheartened if they feel there are multiple enemies. As such, all enemies should be combined into one enemy, which is the Jews. This is pretty much objectively true anyway, but we want to leave out any and all nuance.

So no blaming Enlightenment though, pathological altruism, technology/urbanization, etc. - just blame Jews for everything.

This basically includes blaming Jews for the behavior of other non-Whites. Of course it should not be that they are innocent, but the message should always be that if we didn't have the Jews we could figure out how to deal with non-Whites very easily.

The same deal with women. Women should be attacked, but there should always be mention that if it wasn't for the Jews, they would be acting normally.

What should be completely avoided is the sometimes mentioned idea that "even if we got rid of the Jews we would still have all these other problems." The Jews should always be the beginning and the end of every problem, from poverty to poor family dynamics to war to the destruction of the rainforest.

LULZ

The unindoctrinated should not be able to tell if we are joking or not.... This is obviously a ploy and I actually do want to gas kikes. But that's neither here nor there.

POSITIVITY

We should always claim we are winning, and should celebrate any wins with extreme exaggeration. This does not mean we downplay the enemy, just that we play up ourselves. We overestimate our influence.

We should always be on the lookout for any opportunity to grab media attention. It's all good. No matter what. The most obvious way to do this is to troll public figures and get them to whine about it. I keep thinking this will stop working eventually, but it just never does.

100% BLACK AND WHITE

Just as we mustn't present multiple enemies, we mustn't leave any room for nuance in any other area. To the entent that it is physically possible, everything should be painted in completely black and white terms. The basic idea is that everyone on our side is 100% good and everyone who isn't on or side is 100% evil.

DEHUMANIZATION

There should be a conscious agenda to dehumanize the enemy, to the point where people are ready to laugh at their deaths. So it isn't clear that we are doing this - as that would be a turnoff to most normal people - we rely on lulz.

ATTACKING MAINSTREAM SHILLS

Pro-Jew shills should be attacked. These include Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes and Milo. At the same time, they should also be accused/celebrated as secret Nazis whenever they post anything that lines up with our agenda.
As you see, not unlike SJWs, Swastika-Wearing Jackasses are also prone to lying. Of course, as is the case with SJW projection, their very strategies inform us how we can effectively respond to them. Every time they claim a victory, praise them for being good little Stormpoopers and "celebrating the win with extreme exaggeration". Every time they claim to be important or the most-trafficked site in the history of the Internet, praise them for remembering to "overestimate their influence."

If they whine about being attacked and ask you why, keep the answer short and succinct: "because you are evil and your Alinsky-inspired strategy is literally satanic." At the end of the day, that is sufficient cause to reject them, no matter what their professed objectives may be.

And when they try to run Jon Stewart's "clown nose on, clown nose off" game and start posturing about how you're just too old to grasp "the lulz", you would do well to remind them that you are aware the lulz are only there to hide the fact that they are actively seeking to dehumanize people and inure others to their deaths.

Labels: , ,

454 Comments:

1 – 200 of 454 Newer› Newest»
Anonymous Anonymous Gab User September 11, 2017 11:40 AM  

Probably not on topic per se, but relevant to the Gab thing.
Vox, you need to check out this guy's timeline on Gab.
https://gab.ai/JeremiahEmbs
Real guy who can be searched out on the internet. Little guy, no money for legal recourse has claimed he has had to seek out criminal processes to get defamatory and death threats removed. Aslo, contacted their DNS. Torba has already said he will shame him if he doesn't suck it up.
Torba has now made it policy to target and harass users/customers who are dissatisfied and have valid complaints.
How in the hell do you run a business by shaming your customers in front of all your other customers? Torba will kill Gab himself.

Anonymous teapartydoc September 11, 2017 11:40 AM  

muh

Anonymous VFM #6306 September 11, 2017 11:43 AM  

Scourging the Swastika Justice Warriors with their own red-hot brand. Nice! Will implement immediately.

Blogger DeploraBard September 11, 2017 11:51 AM  

Is the anglin style guide available to review?

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 11:51 AM  

Vox, you need to check out this guy's timeline on Gab.

I am aware of his plight. He's not the only one. First things first. He'll be in much better shape once our process is in motion.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 11, 2017 11:53 AM  

Well, now we know that "SWJ" isn't a misspelling anymore.

Blogger LES September 11, 2017 11:57 AM  

However, Jewish neocon control of US foreign policy is real and serves Israel's interests. What about Jewish eschatology?
http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Anonymous Looking Glass September 11, 2017 12:01 PM  

I guess it's also lost on the SWJs (I like Stormpoopers and Alt-Left NeoCons, but SWJs is shorter to type) that they are playing right into the "Boy who cried 'Wolf'" disaster. No one believes a liar when you've established they do nothing but lie.

Anonymous Not Serious Person September 11, 2017 12:01 PM  

Ah, the "no true rhetoric" fallacy.

Anonymous a_peraspera September 11, 2017 12:04 PM  

Isn't this just imitating the Leftist playbook? You know, the one that has enabled the Left to win every battle for the last 50 years? Sounds like a good plan to me.

And yes, we do want to actually kill our enemies. How else were we ever going to win this?

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 12:05 PM  

And just like that, two of them show up to prove you right.

...

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 12:06 PM  

The basic idea is that everyone on our side is 100% good and everyone who isn't on or side is 100% evil.

This makes purges of some sort inevitable. Whether of the "Night of the Long Knives" purging of the SA, or the "Great Purge" of the Bolshevik party, it's going to happen. But no worries for the Commies or the Nazis, it'll always happen to someone else. Sure.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 12:09 PM  

Isn't this just imitating the Leftist playbook? You know, the one that has enabled the Left to win every battle for the last 50 years? Sounds like a good plan to me.

More or less. The Left has to deceive people because its goals are opposed to history, science, and truth. The Right does not because its goals are in line with history, science, and truth.

That position makes no sense... unless the Fake Right is lying about its objectives, as they are lying about everything else. They are wise as serpents, but they are not innocent as doves. One must be both.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 12:09 PM  

However, Jewish neocon control of US foreign policy is real and serves Israel's interests.

Then speak the truth about it. Don't lie about poverty and the Brazilian rainforest.

Blogger Whisker biscuit September 11, 2017 12:10 PM  

Blog about it.

Anonymous kHz September 11, 2017 12:12 PM  

Great Darkstream last night. Great supplement.

Rhetoric appears to have a similar relationship to the truth, as tactics to strategy.

Blogger JACIII September 11, 2017 12:12 PM  

a_perasperaSeptember writes. I hear Andrew Anglin whining.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 12:14 PM  

Ah, the "no true rhetoric" fallacy.

That makes no sense at all. Both are rhetoric, the question is only a) how effective the rhetoric is, and, b) how much the rhetoric points towards the truth.

Blogger Phelps September 11, 2017 12:18 PM  

So it turns out that Anglin's crew are NSJWs.

Anonymous a_peraspera September 11, 2017 12:19 PM  

"The Left has to deceive people because its goals are opposed to history, science, and truth. The Right does not because its goals are in line with history, science, and truth."


The Left can cite hundreds of "studies" and thousands of academics, politicians, journalists etc that say their version of science and history is true. They will never accept your truth, and their control of the megaphone means that a whole lot of people will accept theirs.

Sooner or later the shooting will start, and then it won't matter who was "right," only who is left standing. There was never any way out except by killing them all.

Anonymous I'm Not A Nazi, Socialism Is Evil September 11, 2017 12:20 PM  

"Isn't this just imitating the Leftist playbook? You know, the one that has enabled the Left to win every battle for the last 50 years? Sounds like a good plan to me."

Yes, that was Anglin's argument when he recommended his readers all study Alinsky's Rules For Radicals because his entire approach was based on it. You know, the book dedicated to Satan.

Nietzche: "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..."
Anglin: "Actually, let's call that Plan A."

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 12:21 PM  

Sooner or later the shooting will start, and then it won't matter who was "right," only who is left standing. There was never any way out except by killing them all.

Agreed. And you'll be in a much stronger position, with a much more cohesive, coherent army, if you don't lie constantly to everyone and render yourself utterly untrustworthy to friends, followers, and allies alike.

Blogger SirGroggy September 11, 2017 12:23 PM  

It's very unfortunate that these people are following such a programme of lies and deceit.

As has been said before, lies must be defeated with truth, and wrong must be defeated with right.

When you secure for yourselves a reputation of lying and evil, what use are you to anybody?

In the Alt Reich, the provide neither leadership, nor philosophical consistency, nor discipline, nor a positive esprit de corps. Their antics are a sap to the morale of the right.

Or to use the idea of Winning the Moral Level, it is clear these folks are a severe hindrance.

Anonymous ReVengeance September 11, 2017 12:23 PM  

I thought the question to be appropriate based on the topic, but deletion noted.

Blogger The Deuce September 11, 2017 12:28 PM  

The basic idea is that everyone on our side is 100% good and everyone who isn't on or side is 100% evil.

That, right there, is the Manichean worldview of Cultural Marxism concentrated down to its pure essence and fit into a single sentence.

Blogger SirGroggy September 11, 2017 12:29 PM  

Aside from the philosophical divide between the true right and National Socialism, there is also the pragmatic observation which is that for all intents and purposes, we are better off without these folks.

I don't think that they are controlled opposition, but for all the good they do us, they might as well be.

Blogger ZhukovG September 11, 2017 12:31 PM  

Don't say Jewish Neocon, just say Neocon. In fact if you want one enemy to condemn, its the Globalists. Whether Jew, Christian, Muslim or Pagan, Globalists are the enemy.

Don't feed the enemy ammunition. Starve them.

Blogger SirGroggy September 11, 2017 12:33 PM  

Also - I suspect many of them are teenagers and adolescents with life problems and with very little to contribute at this early stage of their lives. I don't think they are fully developed adults, for the most part.

I say that because the sorts of comments they have been bringing to the table in the blog and YouTube chat are the likes of which take me wafting back through memory lane to my high school days.

Blogger SirGroggy September 11, 2017 12:38 PM  

Torba has already said he will shame him if he doesn't suck it up.
Torba has now made it policy to target and harass users/customers who are dissatisfied and have valid complaints.


That's very bad news. If that is correct, then Torba is losing the plot.

Anonymous kHz September 11, 2017 12:38 PM  

There will be war. Yet also, assuming survival and strength, and in terms of a world of nations, genocide is the gamma's choice.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 12:38 PM  

If anyone is surprised by this it means you haven't paid sufficient attention to what the Alt-Right phenomenon represents. Go tell Solzhenitsyn about how Truth Wins, he'll get a nice laugh out of it.

Go ahead, tell me I'm Fake Right, I don't care. But listen when I tell you what's happening.

Also...Koanic, if you're reading this I won our bet on the Anglin thing.

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 12:39 PM  

Hell, since it hasn't been pointed out yet, let's just note that Anglin was a hippie-vegan liberal who wandered into racism, and eventually Hitlerism, cause he was a lonely gamma overseas.

Shocking.

He's just like the Bernie Bros who turn violent and join alt-Reich Facebook groups.

Blogger Last Redoubt September 11, 2017 12:44 PM  

100% BLACK AND WHITE

Just as we mustn't present multiple enemies, we mustn't leave any room for nuance in any other area. To the entent that it is physically possible, everything should be painted in completely black and white terms. The basic idea is that everyone on our side is 100% good and everyone who isn't on or side is 100% evil.


Splitting, part of all cluster-B disorders.

Anonymous Name September 11, 2017 12:52 PM  

Give up Vox, you're a lolbertarian, a liberal, a leftist and your lack of self-awareness (due to your egocentrism and personality cult, fuelled by your minions here) prevented you from realising how much wrong you were in economic and historical senses.
Now, preach to your crowd, little man, everyone saw you for what you are, they're all laughing at you.

Blogger SirGroggy September 11, 2017 12:52 PM  

There will be war. Yet also, assuming survival and strength, and in terms of a world of nations, genocide is the gamma's choice.

It is the epitome of skill to defeat the enemy without bloodshed.

It is better to try to avoid war by telling the truth and building the wall, naval blockade the Mediterranean coastlines, send back the migrants from Europe, deport the illegals from the USA, slash the H1Bs and equivalent visas across Western countries, implement successful policies exactly how it has already been done in Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and perhaps a few other places.

We already have successful models to follow: we need to learn more about how this is achieved in those Eastern European countries, without war.

Blogger tuberman September 11, 2017 12:53 PM  

I followed the Darkstream last night, and thought it was one of VD's best...or Game Over for AA.

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 12:57 PM  

"Now, preach to your crowd, little man, everyone saw you for what you are, they're all laughing at you."

Swastika jockstrap weenies always project.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 12:58 PM  

This isn't the end of Anglin, but it is a major setback. The only way to end this for good is to do a similar job on Enoch, which would be the final escalation, and I don't think Vox will go for it. So the sniping will continue.

Blogger maniacprovost September 11, 2017 1:04 PM  

I salute any man who could manage to be libertarian, liberal, leftist, and anti-free-speech all at the same time. It would be quite a feat.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:06 PM  

Give up Vox, you're a lolbertarian, a liberal, a leftist a

Paging Noah B. Paging Noah B. Cleanup on Aisle 34.

Blogger August September 11, 2017 1:07 PM  

Public school is child abuse. Cultural Marxism gives you two choices- Antifa or evil Nazi. Some people actually take them up on this.





Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:08 PM  

I think naked hypocrisy is fundamentally dishonest.

I'd probably also call baseless claims about faking Alexa numbers; calling people 'feds' without evidence; claiming, again without evidence, that Anglin is actually different people masquerading as a single figure pretty fundamentally dishonest.

But your fundamental dishonesty and refusal to retract your silly claims about Anglin are probably justified. I can't really see how. Though I have an insanely low-IQ. There is probably a spelling mistake or a grammatical error in this post so feel free to dismiss it all and remind yourself how amazing, talented and attractive you are.


Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 1:10 PM  

Pharisee has two definitions
1) a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
2) a self-righteous person; a hypocrite

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:10 PM  

"Though I have an insanely low-IQ. There is probably a spelling mistake or a grammatical error in this post so feel free to dismiss it all and remind yourself how amazing, talented and attractive you are."

Scalzi, is that you?

Anonymous kHz September 11, 2017 1:10 PM  

35. SirGroggy

Exactly right.

There's nothing new under the sun, just new people.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:11 PM  

@38 You live in a dream world. I'm sorry but you honestly do. What manner of set back do you think this is? Your side thought Vox won, his side thought he did and from what I can see much of the rest of the Alt-Right finds Vox's behaviour baffling and a bit silly.

I know, I know you people don't want popularity. I agree that it's about more than that.

But in what conceivable way is this a 'major setback' for him?

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 11, 2017 1:13 PM  

Nazis always lie

Nazis always doubledown

Nazis always project.

I think we've seen this someplace before.

These guys are just SJWs who went down a different path and I an not joking.

How uncommon is it to find out that one of Today's Nazi was one of Yesterday's Occupy Wall Streeters?

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:16 PM  

"How uncommon is it to find out that one of Today's Nazi was one of Yesterday's Occupy Wall Streeters?"

See above. Anglin, Kessler, the guy who did the street stabbing in Oregon, etc. etc. They're just openly racist instead of hiding behind affirmative action, safe spaces, and economic barriers to mixed neighborhoods.

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 1:20 PM  

The jews killed Jesus. It is your Christian duty to oppose jews.

John 7 (KJV)
1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
11 Then the Jews sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?
12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.
13 Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Titus 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

John 8
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 1:20 PM  

I thought the question to be appropriate based on the topic, but deletion noted.

We don't need to play their silly games.

Your side thought Vox won, his side thought he did

No, they didn't, or they wouldn't still be crying about everything. They are simply following their rulebook and claiming victory where none exists.

Have you noticed that for all their grandiose claims, they avoid every possible objective metric? Andrew Anglin can't even publish a book, because its low Amazon rank would illustrate the small size of his following.

Blogger Whisker biscuit September 11, 2017 1:20 PM  

Don't forget the 9-11 controlled demolition theories.

Anonymous glosoli September 11, 2017 1:21 PM  

Good to see Jesus mentioned in this post.
A question for fellow Christians:

Do you like being a Christian, or is it something you would admit in public that you dislike?

I hate the evil in this world, but love being a Christian, a fighter for Jehovah.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:22 PM  

@42 lyovmytrolling
I think naked hypocrisy is fundamentally dishonest.

LOL! Morality from a concern troll is funny.

I'd probably also call baseless claims about faking Alexa numbers; calling people 'feds' without evidence; claiming, again without evidence, that Anglin is actually different people masquerading as a single figure pretty fundamentally dishonest.

There's some naked hypocrisy right there. The alt-Retard swastika-panty crybabies luv them some namecallling until the target fights back. Then it's "fundmentally dishonest". Like a bunch of children picking fights then running away.

Dude, it's never too late to repent. But you gotta mean it.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 11, 2017 1:23 PM  

@47 Cataline Sergius

They're NeoCon SJWs. Because they're exactly what you'd get when smashing together SJW tactics & NeoCon impulses. Right down to the obsession with Jews.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 1:23 PM  

But in what conceivable way is this a 'major setback' for him?

His strategy relies upon trolling people and making them whine. When he encountered me, he broke and whined. The illusion has been punctured. Others will follow.

Look, I agree that he has every right to have a site on the Internet. I even agree that he has been wronged by the registrars and by Google. But that doesn't give him carte blanche to lie and to deceive.

Anonymous IndecisiveEvidence September 11, 2017 1:24 PM  

VD's gab about how the Nazis keep shitposting anyone who takes their side in the smallest way calling them surprise fellow Nazis made it clear to me. If they troll so hard they can't reward their friends, they aren't really allies to anyone are they?

Blogger Wynn Lloyd September 11, 2017 1:24 PM  

Here's hoping many of them read your comment.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 11, 2017 1:24 PM  

"How uncommon is it to find out that one of Today's Nazi was one of Yesterday's Occupy Wall Streeters?"

See above. Anglin, Kessler, the guy who did the street stabbing in Oregon, etc. etc. They're just openly racist instead of hiding behind affirmative action, safe spaces, and economic barriers to mixed neighborhoods.


@48 S1AL
Something just clicked. I expect that what we have here is an intra-Left schism.

Because the rest of the Antifa crowd is getting crazier and crazier as far as anti-straight white male hate goes, we are now in a situation where former straight white male Antifas are spilling over into the Alt-Retard.

It doesn't even have to involve undercover feds or Soros funding or whatever. There are quite enough Antifa SWM Gammas to fuel the Alt-Retard all on their lonesome.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 1:25 PM  

I think naked hypocrisy is fundamentally dishonest.

Hypocrisy is almost inevitable for anyone with standards. The only way to reliably avoid being a hypocrite is to have no standards. That is not an improvement.

Anonymous Causal Lurker September 11, 2017 1:26 PM  

Must be awfully nasty inside those Reich-washed sepulchers, since the wannabe National Syphilis-ts keep showing up here. Poop cleanup on aisle "nein."

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:28 PM  

@49 some concern troll
The jews killed Jesus. It is your Christian duty to oppose jews.

Dude, are you swastika-panty Stormpoopers just trying stuff at random now?

0/10 lamer troll.

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:28 PM  

"It doesn't even have to involve undercover feds or Soros funding or whatever. There are quite enough Antifa SWM Gammas to fuel the Alt-Retard all on their lonesome."

Bingo. This is why the more insightful right-wing and libertarian commenters have been warning for ages that the left was building its own coffin.

The bright side is that America, with its 7 trillion tons of ammunition, can't be taken over by a fraction of the country's population the way Germany was.

Blogger Todd Brown September 11, 2017 1:31 PM  

You guys are truly unbelievable. Anyone critical of VD's recent antics has become an enemy, whether they are Anglin supporters or not.

That's not a win.

Anonymous vfm September 11, 2017 1:31 PM  

"Your side thought Vox won, his side thought he did

No, they didn't, or they wouldn't still be crying about everything. They are simply following their rulebook and claiming victory where none exists."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RuhHoqAAA

Zing!

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:31 PM  

@50

They're not crying they're laughing at you.

@53

I'm going to start compiling a 'style guide' for you guys. We can compare and contrast it with Anglin's later. Will you help me?

Rule 1: Claim dissenting comment is from a sock and reference a previous user.
Rule 2: "LOL you are concern troll argument has no merit"
Rule 3: "Muh Alt-retard blah blah blah blah blah'
Rule 4: Claim high groun
Rule 5: Reference minor grammatical or spelling error, argument won.
Rule 6: Claim popularity means victory
Rule 7: Claim you're not interested in how popular something is
Rule 8: Double down on everything.

Feel free to continue to contribute to the list guys/girls.

Anonymous Looking Glass September 11, 2017 1:31 PM  

@58 VFM #7634

Yup. They just happen to be generally white & male, so they're the lowest of the low among the SJW Left. So they took their ball and went LARPing Nazi. haha


@61 A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents

They've tried to pull some "you should be more Christian" stuff a few times already. It's clear they've never actually read the Bible. At all. They're just copying some crank's list of passages.

Blogger Sam September 11, 2017 1:32 PM  

The tactics listed are demagoguery; they are the traditional method people use to gain power in democratic societies. If you don't like it, you are going to need to establish 'abolish democracy and replace it with an autocratic form of government' as one of your objectives.

Unless of course you think you can prevent demagogues from gain power through recourse to education and reason (this never works).

Blogger Wynn Lloyd September 11, 2017 1:32 PM  

Me too. That makes me sympathetic to the rank and file, but not the leadership

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 1:34 PM  

Vox Day, what is your style guide and path to victory? and what is your ultimate end goal?

Blogger Wynn Lloyd September 11, 2017 1:34 PM  

Overseas? Where was he at that led him on that path?

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:34 PM  

"Unless of course you think you can prevent demagogues from gain power through recourse to education and reason (this never works)."

Given that democracy results in a regression to the mean, the obvious solution is to return to more restricted voting rights, thereby raising the quality of the mean.

But that's probably too complex for you to understand.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:35 PM  

@65 lyovnmytrolling
I'm going to start compiling a 'style guide' for you guys.

We don't need that. But troll harder, maybe you can get more LOLZ!

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:36 PM  

@55

@55 "But that doesn't give him carte blanche to lie and to deceive."

Probably not. Although I'm struggling to figure out why anything that has happened gives you licence to do the same.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:40 PM  

@72

Rule 9: Everyone who disagrees with me is a troll.

(Almost sounds like the Anglin strategy re Jews.)

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 1:41 PM  

Although I'm struggling to figure out why anything that has happened gives you licence to do the same.

I do not have any such licence. 1. Why do you claim that I do? 2. What lies, specifically, have I told?

Blogger Orville September 11, 2017 1:42 PM  

Only nazi pussies use style guides. Andrew Danglin's style guide exists because his stormpoopers have sh!t for brains and are not capable of independent thought.

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 1:43 PM  

Ha...the Reichtard cosplayers just can't help themselves.

"O yeah, I'll see your style guide, and raise you a style guide!"

#meltdown

Anonymous I'm Not A Nazi, Socialism Is Evil September 11, 2017 1:44 PM  

"How uncommon is it to find out that one of Today's Nazi was one of Yesterday's Occupy Wall Streeters?"

It honestly would not surprise me to find out that one of Today's Nazis is also one of Today's BLM. An Anglin or a weev running some BLM hateblog to incite racial violence, which they can then talk about on the Daily Stormer to redpill more whites on black-on-white violence.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:44 PM  

@lyovnmytrolling

Rule 9: Everyone who disagrees with me is a troll.


Nah, dude, plenty of disagreement around here. But stormpooping, swastika-pantied alt-Retards like you get called trolls for some reason. Bet you can't figure it out.

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 1:46 PM  

Can anyone make a legit argument for not opposing jews when
jews pride themselves on advocating:
Open borders
anti-nationalism for White peoples
destruction of Christian values
homosexualism, sexual perversions of all sorts, porn
anti-White discrimination (affirmative action, wealth transfer to nonwhites, NAACP was founded by jews)
disarming American citizens
wars for Israel, "war by deception", false flag attacks


Barbara Lerner Specter "I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."


Noel Ignatiev, jewish Harvard prof, "The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race."
"The task is to bring this minority together in such a way that it makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself."
"Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the white race is destroyed, not 'deconstructed' but destroyed."

Anonymous AA September 11, 2017 1:47 PM  

"Sooner or later the shooting will start, and then..."

Another way of saying, "There's no way in hell anything close to a majority of people will come over to our side. Alternate but equally true translation: We lost.

Anonymous 5343 Kinds of Deplorable September 11, 2017 1:48 PM  

Feel free to continue to contribute to the list guys/girls.

At least we HAVE girls ...

Blogger Stilicho September 11, 2017 1:48 PM  

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:49 PM  

"Nah, dude, plenty of disagreement around here. But stormpooping, swastika-pantied alt-Retards like you get called trolls for some reason. Bet you can't figure it out."

I don't think they've figured out yet that a lot of commenters here caught on to the lie before Vox looked into it. It's been a pretty good tell for the people going "greetings, fellow ilk" the last week.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:50 PM  

@75

Well let's start with the fiddling of Alexa statistics and claiming Anglin is a hybrid of different people. Dishonest, baseless claims.

(I won't include the 'Fed' thing because off the top of my head I can't remember if you were doing that and may be mixing you up with your cult in that regard but feel free to justify that baseless claim if you've ever made it.)

Honestly my biggest problem is with your naked hypocrisy. You're right to claim people are, in many ways, necessarily going to be hypocritical in some regard.

However your hypocrisy on that issue is shameful and brazen. I could never respect a person who behaves that way. Also, in racial regards, it's just ugly. I expect that sort of behaviour from the denizens of corrupt hell holes and Semites but not from White, pro-Western people.

Just my opinion though.

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 1:50 PM  

How badly do you have to be swindled, exploited, sabotaged, subverted by jews before you realize they are not your "greatest ally" (another blatant lie for you fools to parrot)?

Holocaust Fund Was Defrauded
Many of the stories were works of fiction or embellishment of facts… Birth dates were changed so people would appear to have been alive during World War II; anecdotes about surviving inhumane conditions in a Nazi-occupied territory were repeated in multiple applications. The man who submitted paperwork detailing his suffering as a 13-year-old used forged government documents.
When Mr. Bharara was asked whether the thousands of others involved in the fraud could be charged, he said, “the investigation remains open.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/10/nyregion/10holocaust.html
https://archive.is/oBbGr


Claims Conference employees managed to steal more than $57 million from the German government in the name of Holocaust survivors.
Calling the controls in place to prevent fraud “reasonably adequate,” Berman said the deception was as impossible to anticipate as the attacks of 9/11. The disclosure could sully the whole Jewish effort to recoup compensation for Jewish suffering at the hands of the Nazis. At the Claims Conference, where the fraud went on for at least 17 years.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/can-greg-schneider-steer-the-claims-conference-past-unspeakable-fraud/



Holocaust fraud probe leads to charge against Canadian accused of being part of conspiracy to steal millions. The FBI determined a massive fraud was at play and that it had been going on since the 1990s. The investigation is still underway, but it is estimated that at least $60 million has been siphoned from the fund. The very people who had listened to the stories of survivors had massaged the details and used fake names to submit claims of their own.
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/holocaust-fraud-probe-leads-to-charge-against-toronto-woman-1.1130337



Remember all the hoax threats, mostly perpetrated by jews themselves, that you get to pay for?

Jewish Groups Get 94% of Homeland Security Grants
The Department of Homeland Security allocated to Jewish institutions $12 million, or 94 percent, of $13 million in funds for securing nonprofits.
The Jewish Federations of North America’s Washington office director, William Daroff, said Tuesday that the allocation made sense particularly in light of an intensification of threats on Jewish community targets in the United States and overseas.
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/203059/jewish-groups-get-94-of-homeland-security-grants/

Anonymous Steve September 11, 2017 1:51 PM  

Even if they weren't liars, losers, and incels, the Alt-Reich would still be worse than useless by their own metrics.

Swastika panty LARPers don't secure a future for the white children they will never have because you can't impregnate a Japanese body pillow, they provide free ammunition to the Left and the globalists. See: Charlottesville.

They do move the famous Overton Window... unfortunately, they reliably move it leftwards. If these guys didn't exist, it'd be necessary for the SPLC to invent them.

Even Hitler - incompetent weirdo failure that he was - would've gassed these idiots. The kindest thing we could do is dump them in a safari park and let a prowl of jaguars kill and eat them.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 1:51 PM  

Vox Day's style guide is linked just below POST A COMMENT.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd September 11, 2017 1:53 PM  

Yes they crucified the savior. It's true.

However, they didn't cause the recent hurricanes. I've actually seen alt-Reich guys on YouTube claiming that the Jews created the hurricanes to make things difficult for the God Emperor.

When it's always the Jews, especially in instances where no one Jewish is at fault, you lose credibility in the eyes of the purple pilled.
Jews have played an extraordinarily-large role in "diversifying" the American population. However they aren't alone in that endeavor; leftist goyim are willing participants.

So we can focus on that, and point out the TENDENCY of the movers and shakers to be Jewish.

Accusing them of every single issue actually hurts AA's cause no doubt. Since he supports baseless condemnation of the Jews, would-be sympathizers will easily buy the "Oh noes, the Joooooos" mockery by leftists. It will seem sensible to them.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:54 PM  

@79 But what evidence do you have for me being any of those things? The truth is you have none and will never know -- what are the specific requirements for membership of those groups BTW?

How can I prove or disprove whatever daft thing you think I am?

Fundamentally dishonest behaviour.

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 1:55 PM  

You about done with the monomania, Jyzzin Thuhmind?

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 1:57 PM  

@75

BTW aside from his 'style guide' what lies and deceit has Andrew engaged in specifically?

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 1:57 PM  

Concern troll
How badly do you have to be swindled, exploited, sabotaged, subverted by jews before you realize they are not your "greatest ally"

Strawman. Dialectic fail. Da JOOZE! Rhetoric fail.

Fail, fail, fail.

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 1:59 PM  

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham.

Vox is not guilty of this, nor is he an actor playing a part.

The failure to act consistently with our values in every place and at all times is not a mark of hypocrisy as much as it is of our fallen nature, for which there is a remedy.

Anonymous Josef September 11, 2017 2:00 PM  

"Can anyone make a legit argument for not opposing jews...?"

Yes.

1. It's immoral
2. It solves no problems
3. You won't beat them because their allies outnumber you.

Anonymous vfm September 11, 2017 2:00 PM  

It doesn't matter Anglin isn't going to preserve Western Civilization without Vox, the Ilk and the vfm. Vox has been at this many years while Anglin was still growing peach fuzz. Anglins a carney barker and the Swastika-Wearing Jackasses are his patrons.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 2:00 PM  

@90 lyovinmytrolling

How can I prove or disprove whatever daft thing you think I am?


LOL! Well, you could try just being yourself.


Fundamentally dishonest behaviour.


Exactly! The first step is to see you have a problem.

Anonymous Adodybous September 11, 2017 2:01 PM  

What Vox Day and his Minions say:
>WE'RE WINNING, NAZIS ON SUICIDE WATCH, FAKE RIGHT

What people are saying about it all outside VD's safe space ecochamber:
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/09/review-vox-day-vs-andrew-anglin/
https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/09/my-debate-with-vox-day/
http://greyenlightenment.com/debate-vox-day-vs-andrew-anglin/

Anonymous vfm September 11, 2017 2:03 PM  

"If these guys didn't exist, it'd be necessary for the SPLC to invent them."

Nice!

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:04 PM  

Ah yes, those well known rags with circulations in the millions, respected by all, regular toilet reading in the little bathroom right off the Oval Office.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd September 11, 2017 2:04 PM  

This is a great insight. It makes a great deal of sense.
There seem to be a good number of "Bernie Bros" who are moving towards the alt-Reich. Sanders tried to throw a bone to young wm with a less insane immigration policy than Clinton, and its probably likely that he sensed their dissatisfaction with leftist identity politics.

It's important that they understand that the "Nazis vs Commies" dichotomy isn't in place now, as SirGroggy stated earlier. That conflict belonged to the last century. Today the struggle is between nationalists and globalists, with the latter adopting cultural Marxism in lieu of serious communism.

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:04 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:
...
Go tell Solzhenitsyn about how Truth Wins, he'll get a nice laugh out of it.
...


If Solzhenitsyn had access to the truth, he would have won:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:05 PM  

You fake nationalists are too afraid to even criticize the jews, much less oppose their anti-White agenda in any way.

American Jewish liberals are bound to feel alienated from their own government in way they’ve never felt before. Most of the values, goals and policy objectives of the Trump administration, even if they turn out to be a paler and more palatable version of his campaign rhetoric, are diametrically opposed to those of most American Jews. They support immigration, pluralism, multiculturalism, social reform, government intervention, separation of church and state, gay marriage, abortion rights and on and on. It is easy to see, in fact, why so many of Trump’s radical supporters would view the Jews as their mortal enemies.
http://forward.com/opinion/national/354344/steve-bannon-signals-coming-storm-for-jews-in-age-of-donald-trump/

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:07 PM  

@97

Rule 10: Make up some weird conspiracy theory
Rule 11: "Muh Feds!"
Rule 12: Humorous edit of handle of troll so it includes the word 'troll' and you totally bury him!

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:10 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:
...

How uncommon is it to find out that one of Today's Nazi was one of Yesterday's Occupy Wall Streeters?


I remember seeing posts from the Swastica Panty crowd during that idiot spasm. They were fapping over the fact that young people were blaming banks and the Jews for everything bad, and planning how to get them all to start wearing Swastica Panties.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:10 PM  

Rod "European Vacation" Dreher has more influence than most alt-right organs. Sad, but true.

What is the solution to that? How do you dethrone Cabinboy Crunch? Is there a way to convince his audience (HI JOSH) that they should listen to you instead of The Man His Hometown Hates?

Is Trump's base of support better represented by the fans of Dreher or the fans of Anglin?

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:11 PM  

Why did the highly intelligent German population,with many of the greatest thinkers, scientists, etc. in the history of man, turn on the Jews, like every other people that have been infested with jews.
The jews entire history is being hated everywhere they go. Why is that?

how Hitler predicted the future of America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGwpOQKFr8

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 2:12 PM  

Well let's start with the fiddling of Alexa statistics and claiming Anglin is a hybrid of different people. Dishonest, baseless claims.

I'm not lying about the fiddling of Alexa statistics. I bounced VP from 21,395 to 4,723 US on Alexa in 2014. I could pop it into the top 250 if I wanted with a single CC'd email. It's very easy to do. I don't have PROOF that Anglin and company are doing so, but I assume they have done so based on a) their 3,729 US rank and b) their philosophy of methodically exaggerating their influence.

It's possible that they're dumb enough not to have figured out how to do it, but I have also noticed that the traffic numbers reported are not consistent. We know they are exaggerating, but we don't know the factor by which they are exaggerating. Even when asked directly by me, Anglin did not reveal his monthly Google Pageviews.

Anglin's public persona is the hybrid of different people. Multiple people worked on his debate statement, which was why he couldn't adequately defend it. One of his fans admitted on Gab to commenting here as Andrew Anglin, while Andrew Anglin himself denied ever having commented here; we have the comments recorded. Also, one of the ghostwriters at DS has informed me who wrote the Style Guide, and that it was not Andrew Anglin who did so, despite the pretense.

So, again, I am not lying.

Anonymous vfm September 11, 2017 2:13 PM  

"What people are saying about it all outside VD's safe space ecochamber:"

Read them. Conclusion: The Joos have nothing to worry about.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:14 PM  

@101

Exactly what is it you think telling about the fact that people may have, at some stage, migrated from a populist left wing movement to a populist right wing movement?

I was a libertarian I'm ashamed to admit. Is my flirtation with that ideology an indication of a giant conspiracy to infiltrate the Alt-Right?

People change their ideas. I'm repeating myself from a few days back but kids also grow up with an immense amount of pressure to conform to leftist norms. I rejoice if they break free of that rubbish.

Blogger OGRE September 11, 2017 2:17 PM  

I thought I knew a fair bit about National Socialism before this past week. But one thing I learned in all this is that Nazis are fucking ANNOYING.

At least I can laugh at SJWs, but with these guys its just all cringe all the time. Listening to these clowns is like taking a shot of warm tequila thats been left out in the sun..theres just nothing pleasant about it.

Blogger Cail Corishev September 11, 2017 2:19 PM  

Warren is typical. Shows up on a blog he's probably never visited before today, having no idea how many times Jews have been criticized here, and starts spouting off about how we're afraid to criticize the Jews. As if we needed any more proof of the "if you're not 100% on our side, you're 100% the enemy" attitude of these jokers.

Personally, I think it's possible to "oppose the Jews" without putting your panties on your head and doing it in the most obnoxious way possible, ensuring that no one who wasn't already on your side will ever listen to a word you say. But I'm sure that just makes me one of (((them))), because I fail the 100% purity test.

I get a chuckle out of the fact that they hold so strongly to the George W. Bush Doctrine.

Anonymous I Forgot September 11, 2017 2:20 PM  

@55

> When he encountered me, he broke and whined. The illusion has been punctured. Others will follow.

Bit of a stretch, don't you think.

Anglin demonstrated the irrelevance of your "Nazis were somehow left wing" argument. You were apparently expecting that he would stick to NSDAP principles and crumble (and you expressed multiple times that you expected this to happen).

You then allowed him to redirect the debate where he wanted it to go - namely, whether Anglin himself is "of the right", and you failed to even suggest why he was not.

Instead, you fell back on calling his tactics "deceitful", but you were immediately forced to admit that you yourself had used deceitful rhetoric in the past (recommending that your followers call others "pedophiles"). You admitted the mistake, but this is not good optics and achieved nothing for you.

This is without even mentioning your previous mistakes, i.e. claiming that Anglin's public style guide was an internal document proving the existence of ghostwriters. This was either (a) exactly the same kind of dishonest rhetoric you have accused Anglin of, or (b) a telling mistake.

What's your next move?

Anonymous deplorable September 11, 2017 2:20 PM  

"At least I can laugh at SJWs, but with these guys its just all cringe all the time. Listening to these clowns is like taking a shot of warm tequila thats been left out in the sun..theres just nothing pleasant about it."

Definitely no fun and stupid as fuck. Basically evil.

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 2:21 PM  

Kristophr wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:

...

Go tell Solzhenitsyn about how Truth Wins, he'll get a nice laugh out of it.

...


If Solzhenitsyn had access to the truth, he would have won:


Incorrect, he would have fled.

VD wrote:Anglin's public persona is the hybrid of different people. Multiple people worked on his debate statement, which was why he couldn't adequately defend it.

I disagree with this interpretation of what you've observed. Before the debate, I expected that the Alt-White's thought leaders would correctly view this debate as an existential threat and game it out together. Koanic can confirm my predictions on this.

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:22 PM  

I Forgot wrote:@55

> When he encountered me, he broke and whined. The illusion has been punctured. Others will follow.

Bit of a stretch, don't you think.

Anglin demonstrated the irrelevance of your "Nazis were somehow left wing" argument ...
SLAP.

That lie as your second sentence makes everything else you said irrelevant.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:23 PM  

@108

"I don't have PROOF that Anglin and company are doing so[inflating numbers], but I assume they have done so...."

"We know they are exaggerating,[their numbers]"

"Multiple people worked on his debate statement"

Citation needed.

"One of his fans admitted on Gab to commenting here as Andrew Anglin, while Andrew Anglin himself denied ever having commented here; we have the comments recorded."

So someone posting here under Anglin's name is proof of your goofy, baseless conspiracy theory?

"Also, one of the ghostwriters at DS has informed me who wrote the Style Guide, and that it was not Andrew Anglin who did so, despite the pretense."

Hopefully it's the same source that Louise Mensch has been using.

Baseless, unhinged rubbish. You make things up then double down.

Fundamentally dishonest.

Blogger Heian-kyo Dreams September 11, 2017 2:25 PM  

Step 1. Scream "It's da JOOOOOOOOOs!" At every possible opportunity.

Uh...
Uh...

There is no step 2.

Pathetic.

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:25 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Kristophr wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:

...

Go tell Solzhenitsyn about how Truth Wins, he'll get a nice laugh out of it.

...


If Solzhenitsyn had access to the truth, he would have won:



Incorrect, he would have fled.


If enough of them had the truth, they would have had the option of either fleeing or fighting.

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 2:26 PM  

Should clarify, Anglin almost certainly has ghostwriters but his coaching for this debate was probably from outside allies.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 2:27 PM  

@103 Warren troll
You fake nationalists are too afraid to even criticize the jews,

VD just said you alt-Retards are liars, and here you are, lying.
QED-LolZ!

Anonymous Looking Glass September 11, 2017 2:29 PM  

I'm starting to think they're not Fed supported.

Feds wouldn't pay for this terrible of quality.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:30 PM  

I'm doubling down on my original theory which is that this whole conflict, in no small part, is a reflection of the old truism about hating in others what we recognize in ourselves -- especially on VD's part.

VD sees the obnoxiousness and solipsism in Anglin and his followers that he sees in himself and his own.

Yes it's goofy and rather baseless but that's what this place does so 'When in Rome'!

Anonymous I Forgot September 11, 2017 2:30 PM  

@116

Obviously I am paraphrasing here;

> Anglin: If you could prove to me the NSDAP policies had these leftist effects, then I would disavow all those things, because I am not trying to recreate Hitler's Germany, and I have never actually promoted any kind of leftism. When have I promoted any kind of leftism?

> Vox: Hang on I'll find it, I have it here ...

> Anglin: [interrupts, rants]

> Vox: You're deceitful, you lie.

I recall a similar exchange to that, but perhaps my memory is completely wrong?

Blogger Koanic September 11, 2017 2:31 PM  

> Koanic, if you're reading this I won our bet on the Anglin thing.

I don't think so. I predicted Anglin would defend Nazi socialism as different. Anglin claimed that German socialism was non-Marxist, and merely rebranded traditional Germanic folkway. Vox shut that down with the golden retriever analogy. So although Anglin did an unexpectedly incompetent job, I still won the bet.

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 2:32 PM  

Kristophr wrote:If enough of them had the truth, they would have had the option of either fleeing or fighting.

They didn't have the strength of character to do this until they'd suffered the camps. Self-sacrifice is hard, and sacrificing your family is practically impossible. Think about your annoying neighbors: would you die for them? What if I told you that Alt-Retard is your neighbor? Would you sacrifice your family for them, or would you flee overseas?

I understand your feelings but you aren't ready to understand the pedestrian evil of the human heart. We are desperately wicked.

Blogger BassmanCO September 11, 2017 2:32 PM  

lyovmyshkin wrote:I'm doubling down on my original theory which is that this whole conflict, in no small part, is a reflection of the old truism about hating in others what we recognize in ourselves -- especially on VD's part.

VD sees the obnoxiousness and solipsism in Anglin and his followers that he sees in himself and his own.

Yes it's goofy and rather baseless but that's what this place does so 'When in Rome'!


An SJW doubling-down? You don't say...

Anonymous Andrew Anglin September 11, 2017 2:33 PM  

Keep it up, lyovmyshkin, you got these Jew lovers on the ropes!

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #2 September 11, 2017 2:33 PM  

Yeah, go for it lyovmyshkin!

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:34 PM  

lyovmyshkin wrote:I'm doubling down on my original theory which is that this whole conflict, in no small part, is a reflection of the old truism about hating in others what we recognize in ourselves -- especially on VD's part.

VD sees the obnoxiousness and solipsism in Anglin and his followers that he sees in himself and his own.


I'm starting to think you're actually honest. In which case my prediction is that you'll be embarrassed in a few weeks, but then later become a regular commenter here.

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #3 September 11, 2017 2:34 PM  

You rock, lyovmyshkin!

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:34 PM  

@127

Yes that's the joke, dummy.

Anonymous deplorable September 11, 2017 2:35 PM  

"Yes it's goofy and rather baseless but that's what this place does so 'When in Rome'!"

Dude just kiss the ring. Vox is kind.

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #4 September 11, 2017 2:35 PM  

Who leaked the style manual? Was it you, #2?

Blogger Ingot9455 September 11, 2017 2:35 PM  

@103 'too afraid to criticize the Jews'

Hah. Even the Jews on Vox Popoli criticize the Jews.

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 2:36 PM  

Bit of a stretch, don't you think.

Not in the slightest. Listen to him at the end. His voice is cracking, he's whining, he's asking, "why, why?" like a child.

Anglin demonstrated the irrelevance of your "Nazis were somehow left wing" argument.

He did nothing of the sort. Look, we all know you guys claim victory no matter what happens. It's not exactly a secret now.

So someone posting here under Anglin's name is proof of your goofy, baseless conspiracy theory?

No, one of his followers posting here under his name while Anglin himself denies ever having posted here is proof of my correct observation.

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 2:36 PM  

@128 @129 @131

Dude go crypto! Don't comment under your own name. They're onto the whole game and now they have proof!

Blogger Aeoli Pera September 11, 2017 2:36 PM  

Koanic wrote:> Koanic, if you're reading this I won our bet on the Anglin thing.

I don't think so. I predicted Anglin would defend Nazi socialism as different. Anglin claimed that German socialism was non-Marxist, and merely rebranded traditional Germanic folkway. Vox shut that down with the golden retriever analogy. So although Anglin did an unexpectedly incompetent job, I still won the bet.



I claimed he would punt on economic theory and argue the "Nat" in Nat-Soc is of the right.

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #2 September 11, 2017 2:36 PM  

Me? No way! I don't even use the style manual!

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #5 September 11, 2017 2:37 PM  

Cut it out you guys, the Jews might see!

Blogger VD September 11, 2017 2:38 PM  

VD sees the obnoxiousness and solipsism in Anglin and his followers that he sees in himself and his own.

No. You are insufficiently familiar with us. Over time, you will see how wrong you are. Whether you will admit it or not is entirely up to you.

Anonymous Andrew Angina September 11, 2017 2:38 PM  

Stop, you fools, you're given me such a heart attack! Oy!

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:39 PM  

So far nobody has been able to defend the jews' actions as a block or refute any of the facts. They simply call names and insist that no respectable person could possibly have a problem with the jews, which is another jewish lie.

Martin Luther, leader of the Protestant Reformation, in 1543 wrote On the Jews and Their Lies
"Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly."

"Should someone think I am saying too much—I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able, they play us all manner of mean tricks . . . No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses—as he possesses the Jews."

"What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? Let us apply the ordinary wisdom of other nations like France, Spain, Bohemia, et al., who made them give an account of what they had stolen through usury, and divided it evenly; but expelled them from their country; For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better. Therefore, away with them!"

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #88 September 11, 2017 2:39 PM  

Andrew Angina, did you say Oy?

Anonymous Andrew Angina September 11, 2017 2:40 PM  

What? I said Goy, you're giving me such a heart attack, Goy. It was ironic. Please don't purge me!

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:40 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:So far nobody has been able to defend the jews' actions as a block or refute any of the facts. They simply call names and insist that no respectable person could possibly have a problem with the jews, which is another jewish lie.

Have you ever considered that in coming here uninvited and pontificating about how we're doing everything wrong, you're acting exactly like a Jew?

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:41 PM  

Henry Ford, released a publication in 1920 entitled The International Jew: the World's Foremost Problem. “he does not believe in conspiracies which involve a large number of people, and it is with the utmost ease that his avowal of unbelief is accepted, for there is nothing more ridiculous to the Gentile mind than a mass conspiracy, because there is nothing more impossible to the Gentile himself… he knows how impossible it would be to band Gentiles together in any considerable number for any length of time in even the noblest conspiracy. Gentiles are not built for it. Their conspiracy, whatever it might be, would fall like a rope of sand. Gentiles have not the basis either in blood or interest that the Jews have to stand together. The Gentile does not naturally suspect conspiracy; he will indeed hardly bring himself to the verge of believing it without the fullest proof.
Jews lead both divisions here in the United States.
It is the Russian situation over again. Both ends of the movements, and the movement which operate within the movement, are under the leadership of Jews.”

"Jews have always controlled the business. . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

Anonymous Andrew Anglin - Mega Mind September 11, 2017 2:43 PM  

I've converted to Judaism!

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 2:44 PM  

@143 some trolling robot
So far nobody has been able to defend the jews' actions

Nobody's bothered to try. We call you alt-Retard for a reason.

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 2:44 PM  

@103 Outof Yurmind

You fake nationalists are too afraid to even criticize the jews,

(((FACEPALM)))

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:45 PM  

Matthew, why don't you try rebutting the facts laid out instead of name calling? Try to explain why white nationalists should not focus on jews, who are the most active & prominent group pushing White genocide.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:46 PM  

Warren Yurmind, we know all this, having tolerated (with mildly contemptuous affection) W. Lindsay Wheeler's disquisitions on this and similar subjects for years.

Anonymous Andrew Angina September 11, 2017 2:46 PM  

I've converted to Judaism!

GAAAAAH!

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:46 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:Matthew, why don't you try rebutting the facts laid out instead of name calling? Try to explain why white nationalists should not focus on jews, who are the most active & prominent group pushing White genocide.

What name did I call you?

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:46 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Kristophr wrote:If enough of them had the truth, they would have had the option of either fleeing or fighting.

They didn't have the strength of character to do this until they'd suffered the camps. Self-sacrifice is hard, and sacrificing your family is practically impossible. Think about your annoying neighbors: would you die for them? What if I told you that Alt-Retard is your neighbor? Would you sacrifice your family for them, or would you flee overseas?

I understand your feelings but you aren't ready to understand the pedestrian evil of the human heart. We are desperately wicked.


Oh, I understand oh too well how much inertia people maintain. Which is why I said "fight or flee".

In possession of the truth, Solzhenitsyn would have had the second option, if the rest of the Russians couldn't be bothered to defend their own lives.

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 2:48 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:Matthew, why don't you try rebutting the facts laid out instead of name calling? Try to explain why white nationalists should not focus on jews, who are the most active & prominent group pushing White genocide.

This monomania will not stand, man!

Blogger Ransom Smith September 11, 2017 2:48 PM  

Try to explain why white nationalists should not focus on jews, who are the most active & prominent group pushing White genocide.
McCain, Romney, Ryan, Rubio, etc. None are Jews. And every single one is a so called Christian. Every one committed to ruining America.

So forgive me if Da joooos isn't the only thing some of us care about. They are just one cog in a bigger machine.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:49 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:Matthew, why don't you try rebutting the facts laid out instead of name calling? Try to explain why white nationalists should not focus on jews, who are the most active & prominent group pushing White genocide.

What kind of person is it who enters a community unfamiliar to him, with goals different from his, and immediately---without even listening for a few days to see what the people there know---starts preaching?

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #6 September 11, 2017 2:49 PM  

Keep it up, Warren! These Jew lovers need to be taught a lesson, because no one ever before has told them anything about Jews!

Blogger Elder Son September 11, 2017 2:49 PM  

Looking Glass wrote:I'm starting to think they're not Fed supported.

Feds wouldn't pay for this terrible of quality.


Their job is not necessarily quality, but division and discord. If the past is any indication, the NaziTard ranks are filled with feds.

Blogger Kristophr September 11, 2017 2:50 PM  

VD:

How long will the stormpoopers be allowed to poop here?

I understand that they are being allowed to buy their own rope ... but I think they have bought enough to hang every last person on Earth, at this point.

( if they are so fixated on Jews, they should probably convert. Then they could, at least, serve drinks during the world domination meetings )

I assume the hammer will be dropped on them, at some point?

Anonymous Andrew Anglin #2 September 11, 2017 2:50 PM  

Yes! Good work, Warren! Nothing converts people to our side like repeating the same thing endlessly!

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:51 PM  

Elder Son wrote:Looking Glass wrote:I'm starting to think they're not Fed supported.

Feds wouldn't pay for this terrible of quality.


Their job is not necessarily quality, but division and discord. If the past is any indication, the NaziTard ranks are filled with feds.


More likely Israeli college students.

Anonymous Feelings, Nothing More Than Feelings September 11, 2017 2:52 PM  

@158
What kind of person is it who enters a community unfamiliar to him, with goals different from his, and immediately---without even listening for a few days to see what the people there know---starts preaching?

Someone who knows what his true Feelings are, and wants to share them with everyone else! Come on Warren, tell us all how you really Feel about, you know, (((those people))) don't hold back!

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:53 PM  

McCain, Romney, Ryan, Rubio, etc. all make speeches specifically to grovel to AIPAC and are bribed & threatened by jews to toe the line.

A new report presented by Gil Troy of Mcgill University in Canada, shows that 50% of donations to Secretary Clinton’s campaign come from Jewish contributors. The study also found that 25% of donations to the Republican Party also come from Jewish donors.
[But not to Donald Trump.]
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218408


Blogger BassmanCO September 11, 2017 2:53 PM  

lyovmyshkin wrote:@127

Yes that's the joke, dummy.



Aren't you the one complaining about the name-calling? And perhaps you may want to revisit your own style and competence. It was not obvious satire or sarcasm. It felt like all your other posts. Conveying a different meaning usually means trying something different.

Blogger August September 11, 2017 2:53 PM  

Anybody up for a meme?

Not all Jews are like that?!!!

Wonder if that would get past the Twitter censors.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 2:54 PM  

@161

How long will the stormpoopers be allowed to poop here?


How long before Noah B. shows up to tenderly convert them?

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 2:55 PM  

You can't change the jews. It's been known for ages.
All you retards can do is fail at trying to attack me personally because you can't refute anything I've said.

William Shakespeare 'The Merchant of Venice.'
'I pray you, think you question with the Jew:
You may as well go stand upon the beach
And bid the main flood bate his usual height;
You may as well use question with the wolf
Why he hath made the ewe bleat for the lamb;
You may as well forbid the mountain pines
To wag their high tops and to make no noise,
When they are fretten with the gusts of heaven;
You may as well do anything most hard,
As seek to soften that–than which what's harder?–
His Jewish heart.'

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 2:56 PM  

@166
Aren't you the one complaining about the name-calling?

"It's different when they do it". Just like the Klantifa.
One set of SJW's is pretty much like the other, except for the swastika panties.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:57 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:McCain, Romney, Ryan, Rubio, etc. all make speeches specifically to grovel to AIPAC and are bribed & threatened by jews to toe the line.

Do you also endeavor to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs?

Blogger Heian-kyo Dreams September 11, 2017 2:57 PM  

Is Wheeler back?

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:58 PM  

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:How long before Noah B. shows up to tenderly convert them?

I think Noah B. is honest, if wrong, and appreciate his comments.

Blogger Elder Son September 11, 2017 2:59 PM  

Matthew wrote:Elder Son wrote:Looking Glass wrote:I'm starting to think they're not Fed supported.

Feds wouldn't pay for this terrible of quality.


Their job is not necessarily quality, but division and discord. If the past is any indication, the NaziTard ranks are filled with feds.


More likely Israeli college students.


That's some LARPing.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 2:59 PM  

Heian-kyo Dreams wrote:Is Wheeler back?

I'd prefer him to the present crop.

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 2:59 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:You can't change the jews. It's been known for ages.

All you retards can do is fail at trying to attack me personally because you can't refute anything I've said.

William Shakespeare 'The Merchant of Venice.'

'I pray you, think you question with the Jew:

You may as well go stand upon the beach

And bid the main flood bate his usual height;

You may as well use question with the wolf

Why he hath made the ewe bleat for the lamb;

You may as well forbid the mountain pines

To wag their high tops and to make no noise,

When they are fretten with the gusts of heaven;

You may as well do anything most hard,

As seek to soften that–than which what's harder?–

His Jewish heart.'


Hey Matthew ...is it time to spam the philo-Semite yet? Asking for a friend.

Blogger Student in Blue September 11, 2017 3:00 PM  

I pray that, one day, the Alt-Retard will learn that it's possible to understand that Jews have their hands in way too many things, have done wrong things, and move in a bloc, without seeing Jews literally EVERYWHERE and behind EVERYTHING.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 3:00 PM  

Elder Son wrote:That's some LARPing.

Well, Jews have been known to spraypaint swastikas on their own property.

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 11, 2017 3:00 PM  

I loved the part of the debate where Vox said, "every political issue in the west always boils down to the question of Aristotle versus Plato."

And even though this was basically a radio show, you could just see the moths flying into one of Anglin's ears, through the middle of his head and out the other ear.

Anglin was clearly wondering, hmm. Aristotle or Plato? Plato sounds like the word platonic and I don't like that word. I've heard, "platonic," way too many times and I've never liked it.

I must be an Aristotle guy.

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 3:01 PM  

bunch of dolts can't come up with anything better than "ur dumb, that's bad" and my favorite "your acting like a jew."

typical jewish deflection fail.

"Anti-semitic- it's a trick; we always use it... in Europe we bring up the [Holofraud] and the suffering of the jiewwws to justify everything we do."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 3:01 PM  

All you retards can do is fail at trying to attack me personally because you can't refute anything I've said..

Actually, no. We just enjoy watching you work out all your issues for our entertainment. Proceed, sir ...

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 3:01 PM  

@170

It's not different when I do it but calling someone a 'dummy' because they didn't get a joke isn't the same as the endless and repetitive stream of silly abuse everyone here who has a dissenting opinion encounters is it?

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 3:01 PM  

Rabbi B, no. Not until Vox says so. The moderators here obey him, because it's his forum.

Blogger Lovekraft September 11, 2017 3:02 PM  

Linking this from Counter-Currents. Has a few valid points that may point out weaknesses so they may need addressing.

Or not, VD, it's your call.

https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/09/whiggish-history-and-the-right/

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 3:02 PM  

@183 Matthew

Thanks. I'll inform my friend. BTW, your a real mensch!

Blogger S1AL September 11, 2017 3:03 PM  

"What if I told you that Alt-Retard is your neighbor?"

I'd call you a liar. You damn well *know* you're misapplying it. Given adequate power, these gamma bitches would kill half the country, probably more.

They're not our neighbors, and they have to go back.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 3:04 PM  

@173 Matthew

I think Noah B. is honest, if wrong, and appreciate his comments.


A mark of honesty is the ability to admit a mistake.
He pretty much took the side of the alt-Retard stormpoopers last week because "young" and "might change".

It would be good if he either defended that position now or admitted his mistake. Changing the subject, pretending never said those things, etc. is what women do.

I'm not trying to hound him, rather rub his nose in the poop he refused to help with. Just to get his attention.

Blogger lowercaseb September 11, 2017 3:04 PM  

Rabbi B wrote:All you retards can do is fail at trying to attack me personally because you can't refute anything I've said..

Actually, no. We just enjoy watching you work out all your issues for our entertainment. Proceed, sir ...


I think you are experiencing Lulz...I don't know. I'm too old to understand such things. I'm not into touch with today's youth like these hip young NatSocs.

Sturm Junge Waffen always lie.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 3:06 PM  

lyovmyshkin wrote:the endless and repetitive stream of silly abuse everyone here who has a dissenting opinion encounters

Dude, this is simply not true. Have you been reading this blog for years? Do you know who all the long-term commenters are? Do you Ctrl-F Nate?

Blogger Cail Corishev September 11, 2017 3:06 PM  

So far nobody has been able to defend the jews' actions

Why on earth would we want to? First you accuse us of never criticizing the Jews; now you're mad because we won't defend them. Make up your mind. Does it ever occur to you that's it's possible to be NOT talking about the Jews, pro or con, sometimes?

We thought they weren't sending their best in Woo and Matt. Turns out they were.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents September 11, 2017 3:07 PM  

@180 Warren Yurmind
bunch of dolts can't come up with anything better than "ur dumb, that's bad" and my favorite "your acting like a jew."


Are you angry? Don't hold it in, let those Feelings out! Express your true Feelings in words crafted just for us! We care about your Feelings so very much!

Anonymous vfm September 11, 2017 3:08 PM  

"Actually, no. We just enjoy watching you work out all your issues for our entertainment. Proceed, sir ..."

Or we could start billing by the hour for this intervention.

Blogger Warren Yurmind September 11, 2017 3:08 PM  

Jews admit, even brag, about running the media for their social agenda, but if a nazeee states that fact, you retards will shriek "it's an alt-retard conspiracy theorist who sees da jooos everywhere."

"Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood." Joel STEIN of the LA times "Who runs Hollywood? C'mon" December 19, 2008 "I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them." - Joel Stein LA times

"Jews do control the media" - Israel Times July 1st 2012

Blogger lyovmyshkin September 11, 2017 3:09 PM  

@189 I guess I mean more during this whole kerfuffle. I've been provocative at times but most of the time I've tried to make genuine arguments and received, much more than not, buckets of slime and scorn for my trouble.

Though I appreciate you acknowledging the possibility that I could be honest, Matt. Cheers.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 3:10 PM  

Obviously not, that was a loaded question.

What's happening is that you've come into an old pub for probably valid reasons of your own, and you started kicking shit over and wildly air-punching. Now you're complaining that the regulars have put down their beers and bestirred themselves from their stools and are circling about you in a most disturbing way.

Blogger Matthew September 11, 2017 3:11 PM  

Warren Yurmind wrote:"Jews do control the media" - Israel Times July 1st 2012

Dimwit, we all know that. I think Vox has even posted about it.

Blogger Elder Son September 11, 2017 3:11 PM  

Matthew wrote:Elder Son wrote:That's some LARPing.

Well, Jews have been known to spraypaint swastikas on their own property.


And we all know that some Jews were "Righteous Nazis" and ordered by Hitler to be "of German blood".

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 11, 2017 3:13 PM  

Oh come on!

Next, you'll be telling me Rabbi B is a Jew.

LOL!

Blogger August September 11, 2017 3:15 PM  

Still talking about Jews?
Maybe we should look into who picked Charlottsville for a venue. If it was a white guy, it wasn't a very smart white guy...

Blogger Rabbi B September 11, 2017 3:15 PM  

@198. Cataline Sergius

Well played, sir! Thread winner!

1 – 200 of 454 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts