ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Mailvox: an enemy in disarray

Sidehill Dodger fails to see the benefit in routing the enemy:
And it does look like a purge - so many, so fast, such big names, so many corporations. The only thing I know that's close is something literally out of Stalinist Russia, or Mao's China.

That's exactly the feeling I get whenever I see the daily list of those to be purged. Yes, I know it's mostly the liberals who are getting hit, but somehow I just can't feel the Schadenfreude.

I am puzzled by Vox's attitude, the gleeful way he welcomes the burnings. He says we "have to believe the women". What, really? He's a smart guy, so I have to recognize that maybe I'm missing something. But I have no clue as to what it might be. It seems to me that though individual lefties are being taken out, the Left as a whole grows stronger as the tumbrels roll toward the guillotine. What is the message men hear from the Media? That it's evil to be male. So look for an upward tick in soy prices, and transgender surgeries. How is this good?
Whose side does the Dodger think these people are on anyway? When the enemy line breaks, that's when you send in the cavalry! The Left is most certainly NOT growing stronger as the rottenness at the core of the institutions it controls is exposed; what we have seen so far is merely a few pieces of infected bark being removed.

Men are given the message that it is evil to be white and male and Christian every day by the media. So how can it possibly not be good when that media is exposed as liars and hypocrites, and their message is shown to be as false as false can be?

One should always celebrate when the truth wins out. And there is nothing even remotely uncomfortable about these truths for us, ugly as they are. Sidehill Dodger demonstrates the lugubrious uselessness of the conservative, who sees nothing but future defeat in every victory. And if nothing else, a media that is in disarray is one that is not attacking Western civilization, which is why we should assist the God-Emperor and whoever else is exposing these creeps and sex criminals embedded in Hollywood, politics, and the media with enthusiasm and energy.

What part of "we are in a cultural war" does the Dodger not understand? The time for shedding tears for the enemy fallen is after the victory is complete, not when the issue is still in doubt.

Labels: , ,

184 Comments:

Blogger Sillon Bono November 30, 2017 5:05 AM  

Tears when the enemy has been defeated?

Not a single tear, once the enemy is defeated the combatant survivors are show a wall and a bullet.

Then we resume mass production of helicopters and purge their enablers/supporters via free rides.

Its the only way because we can't nuke them from orbit.

No, no mercy, not this time.

Blogger Sillon Bono November 30, 2017 5:06 AM  

Marxism needs to be eradicated once and for all.

This poison needs to be ridiculed day in and day out.

Blogger Phillip George November 30, 2017 5:08 AM  

good post. The West has been appeasing Islam for 100 years. Big mistake.
When Allenby took Jerusalem and we are 12 days away from it's 100 year anniversary he could have taken it for civilization.
Like Patton could have finished off Russia.
Like Moshe Dayan could have bull dozed the temple mount.
Like Hitler should have leveled Dunkirk.

Like Trump should drain the swamp before it consumes everything.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira November 30, 2017 5:15 AM  

It is a glorious time. Enjoy!

Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 5:20 AM  

I'll let Jimi Hendrix explain:



Give these poor gals some gasoline.

Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 5:22 AM  

Try again:
House Burning down

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey
Look at the sky turn a hell fire red
Somebody's house is burning down down, down down
Down, down, down

[Verse 1]
Well I asked my friend, "Where is that black smoke coming from?"
He just coughed and changed the subject and said, "Oh, I think it might snow some"
So I left him sipping his tea and I jumped in my chariot
And rode off to see just why and who could it be this time
Sisters and brothers, daddys, mothers standing around crying
When I reached the scene the flames were making a ghostly whine
So I stood on my horse's back and I screamed without a crack
I say, "Oh baby why'd you burn your brother's house down?"

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Well, someone stepped from the crowd, he was nineteen miles high
He shouts retired and disgusted, so we paint red through the sky
I said the truth is straight ahead so don't burn yourself instead
Try to learn instead of burn, hear what I say, yeah, yeah
So I finally rode away but I'll never forget that day
Because when I reached the valley I looked way down cross the way
A giant boat from space landed with eerie grace
And came and taken all the dead away

Anonymous The Original Arrogant Steelers Fan November 30, 2017 5:23 AM  

I was even amazed at Trump's attack on Scarborough. If he suspects Scarborough had a hand in an intern's assassination and is willing to tweet about it, is there any chance whatsoever that he doesn't know about the Clinton Foundation assassinations?

It's kind of amazing to think how far this could all go...

Blogger SJ November 30, 2017 5:23 AM  

If only these leftists would stop sexually harassing women maybe I'd let up.

Roy Moore you say? The man's I saint! He asked those women's parents for permission to date them!

Jewburg McRecentbody? To the guillotine I say! How is he even still employed? Even still a senator?

I can play this game the same as you and liberals? You get the bullet too.

Blogger SteelPalm November 30, 2017 5:41 AM  

Well said, Vox.

An annoying corollary of the Sidehill Dodger perspective is "This sets a bad precedent and can eventually be used against US." I try to explain to these folks that the concepts of fair play and due process in such cases have gone out the window a long time ago, and it's about winning the war, but it doesn't always get through.

Blogger Thucydides November 30, 2017 5:43 AM  

What makes this even more glorious is it is, in effect, an "own goal".

The Progs used the sexual harassment card to remove a prominent Clinton supporter (as a warning to the others) and are obviously prepared to go all the way after Bill Clinton himself, now that he is no longer useful to the Party, but they were obviously sharpening the knives to use this against Republican legislators and the God Emperor himself. Instead, the weapon blew up in their own faces.

I know it was always a great feeling in Afghanistan when we discovered a would be suicide bomber or IED maker had prematurely triggered a device (or perhaps had a bit of help....), we should have the same feeling now as the cultural time bombs the Progressives created now detonate inside their own institutions.

Blogger Resident Moron™ November 30, 2017 5:44 AM  

If he didn't understand "we HAVE to believe the women!" then he's not equipped for this conversation. If he can't see how that black knighting aids our cause, using the enemy's own rallying cry against them, then the most he can ever be is a useful idiot.

And the useful part has yet to be demonstrated.

Anonymous Patron November 30, 2017 5:48 AM  

I am puzzled by Vox's attitude, the gleeful way he welcomes the burnings. He says we "have to believe the women". What, really? He's a smart guy, so I have to recognize that maybe I'm missing something"

Rules for Radicals. Use their standards ("listen & believe") against them.

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 5:54 AM  

An annoying corollary of the Sidehill Dodger perspective is "This sets a bad precedent and can eventually be used against US.

It's a stupid corollary. The precedent is already set and they would have used it against us if they could. And if it would work against you, then we'll happily trade you for the scalps we'll get in return anyhow.

Blogger wreckage November 30, 2017 5:55 AM  

The hierarchy of the left and the footsoldiers of the SJWs hate your guts. They hate civilization, civility, and they hate the various European peoples with a pathological fervour.

These are not opponents in a friendly game that are being routed. They are enemies who want to destroy you and everything you love. They are driven by hate and a philosophy of nihilistic destruction that can never, ever, build and maintain a society long term, because it is so profoundly anti-human that its ideas destroy everything right down to families and individuals.

If you do not want to see them in dismay, in disarray, bereft of power and influence, than you DO NOT understand who they are. The only difference between them an Chairman Mao, Adolf Hitler or Pol Pot is that they are cowards.

Blogger wreckage November 30, 2017 5:59 AM  

VD points out the precedent is set. IF it is possible to redeem the discourse, it will only be by making THEM realize these rules can be used against them. That's half the point of doing it.

Blogger Koanic November 30, 2017 6:00 AM  

"And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel?"

Pretty sure none of these guys were the Lord's anointed. Maybe the Prince's...

Blogger Howard Stone November 30, 2017 6:01 AM  

Psalm 35:

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Blogger Howard Stone November 30, 2017 6:09 AM  

Lauer has been accused of rape according to Fox News.

Blogger Lovekraft November 30, 2017 6:12 AM  

Chickens coming home to roost. Karma. The law of unintended consequences.

Whatever you want to name it, the fact is the cultural marxists have brought this upon themselves, and we are in no way obligated to interject. In fact, we've been on the receiving end of these witch hunts.

Obama has much responsibility as well, ruling by decree, administrative violence, innuendo, identity politics, pandering.

Trump is going to either bring us back to transparency, respect for rule of law, accountability with or without the unhinged SJWs and fakeAmericans.

Blogger Twisted Root November 30, 2017 6:13 AM  

There is more going on here than righteous outrage about sexual misconduct in the liberal media. Many names being shown the exit door at the moment could have been fired for misconduct at any time over the last twenty years. Why now?

A blogger with a You Tube channel can break more stories and have more influence than a media giant. What use have they for a talking-head on $10M a year? Media companies were content to operate in a moral vacuum as long as the bucks were rolling in, knowing they had enough influence to keep misconduct covered up.

Money interests and moral outrage have aligned. It's not going to stop.

OpenID markstoval November 30, 2017 6:24 AM  

"No, no mercy, not this time."

There should never be any mercy for the left. They are trying to destroy humanity -- even if they do not realize that.

Find countries in the 20th century that were the most leftist and you will find the places where there was the most human suffering. Egalitarianism is a revolt against nature.

I say burn down the leftist edifice and do it as fast as possible.

Anonymous Icicle November 30, 2017 6:25 AM  

They hate civilization, civility, and they hate the various European peoples with a pathological fervour.

These are not opponents in a friendly game that are being routed. They are enemies who want to destroy you and everything you love.


Yes.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 6:29 AM  

There is more going on here than righteous outrage about sexual misconduct in the liberal media. Many names being shown the exit door at the moment could have been fired for misconduct at any time over the last twenty years. Why now?

Because it's come into fashion. To quote the bottom of the page it is
THE TASTE OF THEIR TIMES.

Anonymous Icicle November 30, 2017 6:32 AM  

The Progs used the sexual harassment card to remove a prominent Clinton supporter (as a warning to the others) and are obviously prepared to go all the way after Bill Clinton himself, now that he is no longer useful to the Party, but they were obviously sharpening the knives to use this against Republican legislators and the God Emperor himself. Instead, the weapon blew up in their own faces.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Blogger JC November 30, 2017 6:38 AM  


Miss Barnhardt had a great post with a video of Matt Lauer lecturing Bill O'Reilly on the treatment of women. The whole time he was speaking Lauer knew that he was guilty of what he was attacking O'Reilly over. How can you not enjoy someone like that getting exposed? It is some of the only justice out there at the moment.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2017/11/29/seventy-one-days-ago/

Of course plenty of the women are lying or embellishing these stories. Of course many of them probably knew exactly what they were getting into and were willing to go through with it for fame and fortune. None of that matters. The left made the rules and now they must be held to them. The women must be believed.

Even Derb was being a bit cucky about this. This is one of the best chances we've had in years to destroy the cultural heart of the left. And once again conservatives are worried about being good mannered.

Anonymous Icicle November 30, 2017 6:41 AM  

RAMMING SPEED!

Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 6:41 AM  

Does current year still feel like 2016 to anyone else?
Not tired yet.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 30, 2017 6:44 AM  

There is still the underlying theme of civic nationalism isn't there? That we're someday all going to sit down and return to "American Values". This is ghost dancing and the faster the reality of the situation sets in the better.

Anonymous Man of the Atom November 30, 2017 6:44 AM  

You simply must believe the women.

Blogger Quilp November 30, 2017 6:45 AM  

"And if nothing else, a media that is in disarray is one that is not attacking Western civilization, which is why we should assist the God-Emperor and whoever else is exposing these creeps and sex criminals embedded in Hollywood, politics, and the media with enthusiasm and energy."

Bingo, and it's why Jake Tapper's claim of Trump's behavior being "fundamentally indecent" is received with nothing but a snort at the hypocrisy and a smile knowing he may be next.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 6:48 AM  

These are not opponents in a friendly game that are being routed. They are enemies who want to destroy you and everything you love.

I'm not seeing a lot of 'love' on our side either.

They are driven by hate and a philosophy of nihilistic destruction

Fair bit of that knocking about on our side, if haven't noticed.

"Burn it all to the ground!"
"Is he innocent or guilty?"
"Who cares, just burn it all!"
"Blood for the Blood God!"
"Skulls for the Skull Throne!"

that can never, ever, build and maintain a society long term

Agreed.

, because it is so profoundly anti-human that its ideas destroy everything right down to families and individuals.

Yes, that sort of philosophy does destroy families and especially individuals.

It is the mentality of civil war on both sides. It bodes very ill. Civil wars are some of the bloodiest and nastiest conflicts because they bring out all the resentment and unleashes all the hatred of old grudges.

God help us.

Blogger traderdoc November 30, 2017 6:48 AM  

Any well mannered fool that thinks a Stalil/Mao/PolPot style murder purge couldn't happen in the US is not paying attention to history.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 6:55 AM  

They hate civilization, civility, and they hate the various European peoples with a pathological fervour.

Do you love cilivization?
Do you love civility?
Do you love the rule of law?
Do you love universal morality?

These are fruits of European civilization.

What we are witnessing is not civility it is Skulls for the Skull Throne.

Anonymous Man of the Atom November 30, 2017 6:56 AM  

Always believe the women.

Always.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 30, 2017 6:57 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous ZhukovG November 30, 2017 6:58 AM  

It is difficult for people to accept that, for the United States anyway, there will be no Hollywood ending.

Anonymous Icicle November 30, 2017 6:58 AM  

Introducing the new book, "Matt Lauer Can Suck it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XvVzeo7JBM

"I was so surprised that your attorneys signed off on it."

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 30, 2017 6:59 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Cataline Sergius November 30, 2017 7:02 AM  

There have been some very intriguing take-aways from...What are calling this anyway? I'll go with The Great Splurge.

...resetting...

...takeaways from The Great Splurge, almost all of this harassment seems to be geared toward the dominance and humiliation of women, rather than any serious attempt to have sex. Sometimes it escalated all the way to rape but mostly it seems to have been all about dominance and humiliation.

A lot of this seems to be an expression of extreme Gamma frustration.

I ran across a bit of male SJW projection that was a real eyeopening for me.

I ran across an article not too long ago that featured a college professor offering up this nugget of bullshit

“From those four distal expectations come the proximal attitudes and behaviors, like ‘I deserve to have access to women’s bodies,’” he explains.

"Deserve."
A rather interesting choice of word don't you think? "Deserve," as in I have earned this. This is my right.

I said all the things I was supposed to say about how important feminism was. I retweeted until my fingers bled. I clapped along when I heard women chanting, "no means, no. Whatever I wear, wherever I go!" I donated money to feminist causes. I voted for women. I made rude comments to men who said an attractive a women who had just walked by was indeed attractive.. I supported the right of women to have sex with whoever they want. And they are now supposed to want me!

The deal is that they are supposed to find me sexually attractive now and they don't! It's not fair! I've paid for my indulgence! I've earned a right to sex with attractive women! I deserve access to women's bodies!

Anonymous TD November 30, 2017 7:04 AM  

Tears from laughter. Let Justice be done upon the Left.

OpenID crapulux November 30, 2017 7:05 AM  

Seen on French TV yesterday in an campaign against "violence against women".

« Les femmes ne sont jamais responsables d’aucune des violences qu’elles subissent…

i.e. « Women are never responsible...

I wonder. Irresponsible people usually get an appointed tutor to take care of them, right?

Feminists... LOL.

Blogger JACIII November 30, 2017 7:06 AM  



Embrace the schadenfreude - there is power in the Dark Side.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 7:10 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Man of the Atom November 30, 2017 7:16 AM  

Senator Frankenstien knows women never lie about such things.

Anonymous Bobby Farr November 30, 2017 7:17 AM  

Please, it is Matt (((Lauer)))

Anonymous Chris November 30, 2017 7:18 AM  

@ZhukovG

It is difficult for a conservative to give up his pathological defeatism.

Anonymous Icicle November 30, 2017 7:19 AM  

Women never lie. Not even about their age.

Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 7:21 AM  

"I'm not seeing a lot of 'love' on our side either."

Keep Calm and Carry On Groggy. Go make yourself a nice cup of tea and meditate on point 3 of the 16 for a while.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 30, 2017 7:23 AM  

I understand that by explaining the following I potentially discredit everything else I ever say. I believe it's important enough to sacrifice myself for the chance of communicating successfully. Speaking unbelievable, unpalatable truths is my place in the world as an autiste.

All of war is deception. Culture war is competitive propaganda, to the death. If you aren't ready to deceive your enemy, you certainly aren't ready to kill him. Generally speaking, an aversion to murdering neighbors speaks well of a person, but it's not much use in a brother war.

The next lesson is that the best liars and propagandists always tell the truth, they just prefer to highlight some bits and remain silent on others. Even the Soviets did this because the point behind every billboard was "You are helpless to say otherwise," which was true even if the facts were false. The purpose was humiliation and despair by speaking a partial truth directly to the heart, through aesthetics.

I understand that deception is more tasteless than killing the Other in a state-sanctioned war. I understand we can't deceive ourselves--do you think Stalin succeeded again and again by mere instinct? He was a clearheaded man with a brilliant UHIQ who wrote beautiful poetry on the side while robbing people blind.

We don't have the luxury to turn up our noses and say "we're better than them". The last 50 years demonstrate otherwise. The truth was on the left's side, and we were the deceived ones. Victory is the measure of self-honesty: know yourself, know your enemy, and win a thousand battles.

And yes, I understand this takes away from everything else I say because now there's always the suspicion that my conscious intent is to deceive. Regarding this, I would advise you to measure a man by his fruits, i.e. the patterns of his behaviors, successes, and failures--even if this isn't exactly flattering to me, it will give you the clear picture.

Anonymous Yann November 30, 2017 7:28 AM  

The Left is most certainly NOT growing stronger as the rottenness at the core of the institutions it controls is exposed

The Left is indeed becoming weaker, even though it looks the opposite. Right now it's strong enough to crush anything that opposes Cultural Marxism. But a decade ago it was even much stronger: it didn't need to crush opposition because nobody dared to oppose the multicultural dogma.

Going from "nobody dares to oppose you" to "you can crush who opposes you, but people still keep opposing you" is becoming weaker.

The bad news? That will be soon irrelevant. The Left is gonna be replaced by Ethnic parties and demographics will do the job. Once foreign people surpass local people, left and right will become irrelevant. Political parties will represent ethnic groups.

Anonymous maniacprovost November 30, 2017 7:30 AM  

@49

I have never seen an example in the culture war where the Right told the truth instead of lying, and that caused them to fail.

By all means, choose which tidbit of the truth you talk about to your advantage. That's not even deceptive 99% of the time; if you make a full, reasoned examination of the facts, the average person *is not intelligent enough to understand what you are saying*.

By giving an average person a nuanced thesis on an issue, you are giving them a *less* accurate impression than if you just tell them "Net Neutrality is government controlling the internet!"

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 7:31 AM  

Keep Calm and Carry On Groggy. Go make yourself a nice cup of tea and meditate on point 3 of the 16 for a while.

Yes, I understand that fully. All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility' and that we are on the side of the angels in this.

It is simply celebration of an enemy suffering unexpected casualties.

Anonymous ZhukovG November 30, 2017 7:32 AM  

@Chris: What people need to give up is the idea that The Left is going to suddenly say, "Wow, we apologize guys, We were wrong. Western Civilization really is awesome!".

Sometimes, the only way to show someone you care is to sign their warrant of execution.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 30, 2017 7:34 AM  

I'm not seeing a lot of 'love' on our side either.

We're still playing primate dominance games with the Left, hoping to bully them into submission, when we need to be using our lizard brains. SJWs have the benefit of being lower life forms, and more attuned to this. Their actions may be simple leaf-throwing, bit their motivation is the existential neurosis of the miswired amygdala.

Blogger Desdichado November 30, 2017 7:34 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Desdichado November 30, 2017 7:36 AM  

Groggy wrote:Keep Calm and Carry On Groggy. Go make yourself a nice cup of tea and meditate on point 3 of the 16 for a while.

Yes, I understand that fully. All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility' and that we are on the side of the angels in this.

It is simply celebration of an enemy suffering unexpected casualties.

How about you not deceive yourself and pretend that we're the same as the Left. For cryin' out loud, Groggy—your defeatism and general low energy in defense of Western civilization makes one wonder how much you really value it after all. If you can't be bothered to even fight back when the only weapons so far being used (mostly) are weaponized tweets and memes, how the hell can anyone count on you when the barbarians are well and truly at the gates and the time has come to defend them?

Are you going to give us another sad lecture about "muh civility" then, too?

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 30, 2017 7:38 AM  

I have never seen an example in the culture war where the Right told the truth instead of lying, and that caused them to fail.

If I made you a list, would you believe differently? Ron Paul is not the president, Donald Trump is.

Anonymous Donald Trump November 30, 2017 7:39 AM  

"Matt Lauer Can Suck it" is a wonderful book. Liberating for women! Makes a great stocking stuffer for a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous Texas exile November 30, 2017 7:40 AM  

Someone needs to take out Stephanopulos. In the video propaganda movie documentary of Clinton's 92 election, "war room:"


On the phone, presumably threatening a clinton "rape" victim with the carrot and stick.

George Stephanopoulos: [in a phone conversation with the director of the Illinois Perot Office] Read it to me. Well what is names and addresses? I could send you a fax of names, addresses, and phone numbers of who you had an affair with, it wouldn't make it true. Yeah, I just... believe me. Believe me that it's been looked at by every major national news organization. Everything. And it is completely bullshit. If you went on the radio and said that Bill Clinton is the father of an illegitimate black child, you would be laughed at. People would think you're crazy. We're not gonna lose. We are gonna win. He is gonna be president. Well, no, but don't think of it like that. Think of it on two levels: number one, of course it's not gonna matter. But, number two, think of yourself. I guarantee you, if you do this, you'll never work in Democratic politics again. Maybe you don't want to, I'm not saying it matters. You will be embarrassed by the International Press Corps.; people will think - - nobody will believe you - - and people will think you're scummy. The alternative is, you don't do it, it causes you some temporary pain with people who, tomorrow, aren't gonna matter... and you have a campaign that understands that in a difficult time, you did something right. Uh, and you know, that's important. I mean, it doesn't mean anything, and we can't do anything for you specifically or anything like that, but you, you know you did the right thing. And you didn't dishonor yourself.

Anonymous Donald Trump November 30, 2017 7:43 AM  

Barney Frank's sweaty nipples were protruding on the Senate floor. Al Franken was feeling them up. This is very, very disrespectful to Barney!

Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 7:44 AM  

Truthful hyperbole. Like his (Trump) three far right retweets. Medias goin nuts. Everyone who cares to look sees muslims throwing people off buildings, muslims destroying statues of Mary, muslims beating up disabled. NAMALT true, but falsified.

Anonymous Aphelion November 30, 2017 7:46 AM  

But Groggy, the beauty of the destruction this week is that our enemies are turning on themselves. We must do nothing as liberal icons are destroyed by their liberal political partners. We must encourage and celebrate this. Eventually the feminists will turn against immigrants who rape and kill women. The contradictions that drive liberal minds to confusion are surfacing and it is fabulous.

Pour yourself a beer and keep the popcorn coming. It is time to celebrate.

Blogger Silly but True November 30, 2017 7:47 AM  

The left is a social Justice league: wasting so much effort on pretending to wipe out reality's details they don't like using laughable means and which normal reasonable people find still can't be ignored.

Anonymous Athor Pel November 30, 2017 7:48 AM  

"...
Men are given the message that it is evil to be white and male and Christian every day by the media.
...
"



Dodger's response to this is submissive.

"...
So look for an upward tick in soy prices, and transgender surgeries.
..."



Many men are stiff necked contrary haters of or at least distrustful of human authority. Telling these men that it is bad to be what they are is the surest way to create more shit-lords, more red-pilled spewers of truth the cathedral of lies can't stand to listen to.

Please, more, and faster. Please create more hard men committed to Christ and Truth.

Anonymous Watchu talkin bout Willis November 30, 2017 7:50 AM  

Garrison Keillor's firing shown as trending on Farcebook, but not Matt Lauer. Interesting...

Anonymous Donald Trump November 30, 2017 7:52 AM  

If you are gay, it is important to be careful around Muslims and tall buildings. Never forget 9/11. God bless America!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146225/Thrown-deaths-ISIS-barbarians-gay-Men-pushed-head-fourth-storey-building-Islamists-latest-sickening-executions.html

Anonymous VFM #6306 November 30, 2017 8:02 AM  

The greatest part about this little purge is that... SJWS. ALWAYS. DOUBLE DOWN.

Blogger SciVo November 30, 2017 8:10 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:We don't have the luxury to turn up our noses and say "we're better than them". The last 50 years demonstrate otherwise. The truth was on the left's side, and we were the deceived ones. Victory is the measure of self-honesty: know yourself, know your enemy, and win a thousand battles.

Oh, I know myself very well. I'm actually a cobalt-blue dragon trapped in a white man's body, and Earth's avatar of the star Rigel (pronouns: His Radiance, His Radiance's, Your Radiance). I would never black-knight the trans movement, and you can trust me because I'm Gen-X, and we're the most literal, plain-spoken and straight-forward people.

Blogger Koanic November 30, 2017 8:11 AM  

There is no need to deceive that which cannot perceive the truth. One need only direct.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 30, 2017 8:17 AM  

But Groggy, the beauty of the destruction this week is that our enemies are turning on themselves. We must do nothing as liberal icons are destroyed by their liberal political partners. We must encourage and celebrate this. Eventually the feminists will turn against immigrants who rape and kill women. The contradictions that drive liberal minds to confusion are surfacing and it is fabulous.

The art of war is to give your enemy an excuse to believe his own bullshit. Action is the measure of belief. The Jews think they are a tribe of little gods healing the world? Give them a journalist as a sacrifice. How can they say no to a sacrifice? It would be like admitting they don't deserve worship.

Blogger tublecane November 30, 2017 8:21 AM  

If nothing else, there are more degenerates on their side and there are more of them in power.

Worst case scenario, women get their Feminist Dystopia. But a few things:

1). Western civilization is probably going to fail anyway.

2). They suck at ruling and gamesmanship because they're women, and therefore shall lose future rounds.

3). Women, especially ones with options, won't want to work and compete where there ain't men. They'll go looking for the better men, and will find them building a separate civilization.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera November 30, 2017 8:22 AM  

There is no need to deceive that which cannot perceive the truth. One need only direct.

All war is deception. You absolutely cannot engage in the former without the latter. Honesty is nation-building.

Blogger Howard Stone November 30, 2017 8:25 AM  

Will Geraldo be the next media mogul for whom the sexual harassment bell tolls?

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr November 30, 2017 8:28 AM  

"When the enemy line breaks, that's when you send in the cavalry!"

Let us model our pursuit after that of the French after the Battle of Jena...Marshal Murat put the Prussians through a nightmare of panic and slaughter and shattered their army.

Blogger mobius wolf November 30, 2017 8:28 AM  

" And if it would work against you, then we'll happily trade you for the scalps we'll get in return anyhow."

Exactly, it's a gun that only shoots rabbits. They assumed we were like them. TFB

Blogger JohnR219 November 30, 2017 8:29 AM  

Geraldo, media mogul? BWHAHAHAHA

Blogger Jeff aka Orville November 30, 2017 8:32 AM  

Or Jake Tapper. Did you see Kathy Griffin's tick-tock tweet to him? Did Jake Tap Her?

Blogger Howard Stone November 30, 2017 8:33 AM  

@JohnR219, well in his own mind at least, lol!

Anonymous TheBoom November 30, 2017 8:33 AM  

The media sex scandal du jour already is helping by making it harder (and maybe impossible) for the left to take out Moore. In the longer run, it will help pink pill (not ready for red) some middle of the road voters. However, I don't buy that it is making the left weaker. The left doesn't need to win the battle of ideas or morality, just the immigration battle. Our replacements don't care about this type of issue

Blogger Jeff aka Orville November 30, 2017 8:35 AM  

Geraldo will definitely be on the list. I had the misfortune to see one of his shirtless bathroom selfies last year. I guarantee there are Geraldo dick pics in the wild.

Anonymous ZhukovG November 30, 2017 8:39 AM  

Western Civilization will not fail, but it is going through a crisis. What emerges will be a stronger, more Christian, more militant Western Civilization.

Constantinople will be Orthodox Christian again.



Anonymous Scintan November 30, 2017 8:43 AM  

Groggy wrote:Keep Calm and Carry On Groggy. Go make yourself a nice cup of tea and meditate on point 3 of the 16 for a while.

Yes, I understand that fully. All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility' and that we are on the side of the angels in this.

It is simply celebration of an enemy suffering unexpected casualties.



I'll simply say that your use of the phrase "on the side of the angels" differs from that of many here.

The general use of the phrase is to use it meaning "supporting the side of good". You seem to be using it as a condemnation because the right isn't being kind enough for your satisfaction.

Well, God wiped out entire cities and flooded the whole damned place, so you'll have to forgive people if they don't generally adopt your version.

Blogger TM Lutas November 30, 2017 8:43 AM  

I was just talking about this to my wife this morning and as my bloodthirsty fair lady is wont to do, she mostly took the same line as @VD. She was just as wrong.

Look at China's "anticorruption" campaign and you will find the model that is going on here, the strategic use by an internal faction to use generalized sins to move things to their advantage in internal power games.

You're cheering on the bolsheviks as they shoot the mensheviks. The bolsheviks should never be cheered on. It gains them credibility. It makes no difference if you reverse the faction labels and the mensheviks are shooting the bolsheviks.

I prefer instead to notice the dog not barking in the night. Matt Lauer will easily be replaced by someone paid much less who perhaps will be more effective. But would a major money guy on the left be? Who are the key figures on the left and are some being protected by throwing the non-essentials to the wolves in order to keep the left alive?

The pussy hat brigade was betrayed in 2016 and have figured out that they were betrayed. Now that they're finally starting to realize that they aren't going to get Trump's blood they must be appeased. Their aztec altars are awaiting their human sacrifices but not everybody who objectively deserves it is in line for the knife.

All of them, the sacrificers, the sacrificed, and most of all the abusers who remain protected deserve no cheers, no praise. It's all a sick, inhuman show that must be replaced by a viable, sustainable set of sexual/social relationships that on net stops the slide of happiness and satisfaction that is afflicting this country, and I suspect most of the West.

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 8:44 AM  

All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility' and that we are on the side of the angels in this.

We are supporting justice. It is just that these men meet the consequences of their actions. We don't give a flying fuck for civility because we are not bowtie-wearing defeatist concern cucks like you. And we are on the side of the angels, literally, because we are on God's side, whereas the other side has declared themselves to be His enemies.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 30, 2017 8:47 AM  

The Left is a grouping of competing tribes, conservatives were paid to tell you they were or still are a monolithic unstoppable entity.

Obviously if you do not understand the enemy you stand at best a 50 percent chance.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd November 30, 2017 8:48 AM  

TM Lutas wrote:I prefer instead to notice the dog not barking in the night. Matt Lauer will easily be replaced by someone paid much less who perhaps will be more effective. But would a major money guy on the left be? Who are the key figures on the left and are some being protected by throwing the non-essentials to the wolves in order to keep the left alive?

You are worried they won't go far enough? Push them to go further. In the mean time, they are destroying their own. We just need to help them along. If we do our parts, this will be much worse for them than for us.

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 8:49 AM  

You're cheering on the bolsheviks as they shoot the mensheviks. The bolsheviks should never be cheered on. It gains them credibility. It makes no difference if you reverse the faction labels and the mensheviks are shooting the bolsheviks.

You're very strategically stupid. Of course we should cheer on the bolsheviks as they shoot the mensheviks, particularly when the bolsheviks - in this case - are the less competent faction. It saves us the trouble of shooting them ourselves.

The Rainbow Coalition is breaking up. This was inevitable, I predicted it, and now it behooves us to exploit their divisions as ruthlessly as Marshal Ney, the bravest of the brave, riding through the ranks of the broken enemy.

Blogger pyrrhus November 30, 2017 8:50 AM  

As we used to say about such losers, Sideline Dodger won't take "yes" for an answer...

Blogger pyrrhus November 30, 2017 8:52 AM  

@87 Absolutely, VD...As Napoleon said, "never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake."

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 30, 2017 8:54 AM  

My question is will the white feminist fury be able to overcome the RACE people such as Conyers and no doubt Geraldo?

I say as of now it is an iffy proposition and that the Racial Leftists will blunt the white feminist fury.

What worries me is that our side will per usual go back into intellectual loser mode and refuse to set the lefties against one another.

Blogger Robert Divinity November 30, 2017 8:54 AM  

The Left is most certainly NOT growing stronger as the rottenness at the core of the institutions it controls is exposed; what we have seen so far is merely a few pieces of infected bark being removed.

This, 100 percent. Just because we don't know why the purge is taking place--and even that assumes this isn't an irrational Reign of Terror--doesn't mean this isn't a great development. The Cloud People will not be frogmarched but their control and oppression mechanisms, already badly damaged, have taken another horrible hit.

Blogger pdwalker November 30, 2017 8:57 AM  

wreckage, the only difference is that they currently do not have the power to do what mao, hitler or pol pot did.

Blogger Koanic November 30, 2017 8:59 AM  

> You're cheering on the bolsheviks as they shoot the mensheviks.

It's all a question of timing. The time for the Bolsheviks to shoot the Mensheviks is when everyone to the right of the Mensheviks has been defeated. Czar Trump still rules. Let the shootings continue.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 30, 2017 9:06 AM  

Derbyshire seems a little cucks a lot of the time. Well, maybe not "cucky," but certainly out of touch and pedantic. He's done a lot of good, though.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 30, 2017 9:09 AM  

There are many of us who love our own. The net brings out the worst in people regardless of who they are, though admittedly I don't know what you're referencing.
Nevertheless there will always be some of us who have each other's back.

Blogger Robert Divinity November 30, 2017 9:11 AM  

November 30, 2017 8:54 AM
My question is will the white feminist fury be able to overcome the RACE people such as Conyers and no doubt Geraldo?


In the short term it doesn't matter. Eventually the feminists will be thrown on the heap will all other white people. The communists began attacking white women after 2016 analytics showed most voted for Trump. Then someone noticed the math doesn't work--yet.

Anonymous Athor Pel November 30, 2017 9:14 AM  

This is reminding of a scene in one of my favorite book series. "The Adventures of Conrad Starguard" by Leo Frankowski

The Mongols are about to invade Poland. The Polish king and several of his nobles meet a group of Mongol envoys before the Mongol army arrives.

The Mongol ambassador recounts the horrible violence and total destruction they inflicted on numerous peoples on their way to Poland in order to awe the Poles and induce fear. Going so far as to boast of Mongol soldiers' willingness to die for the Khan at the drop of a hat.

The Poles take them up on it and challenge them then and there to slit their own throats. The Mongol ambassador orders several Mongol officers to do just that, kneel and slit their own throats to prove their loyalty to the Khan. The Poles marvel at the stupidity and ask for more to slit their own throats as well. Which they do. The ambassador finally realizes his mistake and angrily doesn't order any more suicides since it was getting to be his turn for want of any more available.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 30, 2017 9:15 AM  

That's an excellent post. Perfect expose on these freaks.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 9:15 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger WynnLloyd November 30, 2017 9:16 AM  

I guess I should have left that comment on the original blogpost. Sorry. Still great, though, in my humble opinion.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 9:16 AM  

"Love your enemy" is about your enemies within your community, not the Canaanites trying to murder you.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer November 30, 2017 9:16 AM  

@83

The purges will cause the Democrat party to go further left. Become even more radical. But that is to our advantage. Every time some geriatric black congress critter mumbles about all the accusers being white women? More converts for our side. Every time a Dem pol or media mouthpiece lectures people about supporting women, and then is revealed as a pervert who has a rape button on his desk, more converts for our side. As others have said, we are not going to convert the hard core leftists, certainly not with kind words and careful reasoning. If the left tries to up the oppression then that's a good thing for our side. There is a reason why TGE is president. There is a reason that Democrats are not in the majority in the House and Senate. Their is a reason why most state governments are controlled by Republicans. The left is not popular with the majority of the country. Most people don't trust the media, and the current situation demonstrates that they were correct to do so. A discredited MSM is a boon to our side of immense value. You only need to worry about the purgers coming after you if you assume they will win and have power over you.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 9:17 AM  

So: we are required to love Josh, but not Matt Lauer.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 9:18 AM  

We are supporting justice. It is just that these men meet the consequences of their actions. We don't give a flying fuck for civility because we are not bowtie-wearing defeatist concern cucks like you. And we are on the side of the angels, literally, because we are on God's side, whereas the other side has declared themselves to be His enemies.

You make a very strong case and I admit you are right. You have a way with words - you should write books!

The only bit I don't like is the bit about me being a bowtie-wearing cuck.

Regarding 'civility' I was quoting somebody else.

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 9:21 AM  

The only bit I don't like is the bit about me being a bowtie-wearing cuck.

Then stop cucking and concerning. Stop trying to strike the wise moderate's pose.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 30, 2017 9:22 AM  

#96 I would say it does matter in the short term. Do you want the feminists to stop or what is the deal Mr. Conservative Principles?

Blogger seeingsights November 30, 2017 9:22 AM  

Sometimes there's an instinct to feel sorry for your enemy. That usually comes from people who are basically well meaning. I've posted here how I got a leftie to lose his job. He has been unemployed for 26 weeks so far. Sometimes I felt sorry for him. We even share some interests. To overcome pity, I remind myself of the things that made me dislike him. One of those was a crime that could have led to loss of life, a crime that I and many think should be punished more severely.

Blogger Groggy November 30, 2017 9:22 AM  

"Love your enemy" is about your enemies within your community, not the Canaanites trying to murder you.

Also from my limited understanding, that biblical love is not the emotional form of love but an older meaning which is 'a light unto your feet'.

Blogger Robert November 30, 2017 9:23 AM  

Stalin may have killed half his generals before WWII in purges, but the Nazis still didn't conquer him. Both sides were gravely weakened, though. That was a win for our soldiers in Normandy. A quick win for either totalitarian side would have meant disaster.
And now the leftist mantra of "anything goes" (thanks, David Stove!) has been rendered unusable.

Blogger Robert Divinity November 30, 2017 9:31 AM  

November 30, 2017 9:22 AM
#96 I would say it does matter in the short term. Do you want the feminists to stop or what is the deal Mr. Conservative Principles?


You might want to read the comment again but I'll flesh it out for you. It doesn't matter who prevails in the short term as long as there is massive destruction. In the end the Marxists will treat feminists like all other whites.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer November 30, 2017 9:41 AM  

Furthermore, it is obvious to any observer that the harassers were supported by those around them and that they cared about money far more than the victims. Matt Lauer was hugely popular among women who had the leisure to stay at home during the work week and watch television. That is why they were paying him $25 million a year. They may replace him with someone much cheaper, but that doesn't mean that he is replaceable. A lot fewer people will be watching the Today show because they will feel betrayed.

Blogger Koanic November 30, 2017 9:44 AM  

> All war is deception. You absolutely cannot engage in the former without the latter. Honesty is nation-building.

You are building a false dichotomy between deception and honesty. The true dichotomies are honesty and lying, transparency and opaqueness, leading and misleading.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 9:46 AM  

"The Rainbow Coalition is breaking up."

Yes, and faster then was expected, due to pressures applied by the God Emperor.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 9:50 AM  

"In the end the Marxists will treat feminists like all other whites."

Always, unintended consequences, but Feminists do not get that.

Blogger Desdichado November 30, 2017 9:52 AM  

Matthew wrote:"Love your enemy" is about your enemies within your community, not the Canaanites trying to murder you.
Regardless, the command was to love your enemy, not surrender to them. Nowhere are we commanded to submit to evil.

Anonymous BBGKB November 30, 2017 9:54 AM  

Yes, I know it's mostly the liberals who are getting hit, but somehow I just can't feel the Schadenfreude

Perhaps this song will help:

Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude!
Thy pleasure’s so unchanging
Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude,
Thy joys are so amazing
Not only do you give me cheer,
But warm my heart so cold and drear.
Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude,
Thy joys are so amazing
Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude,
Such pleasure do you bring me!
Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude,
Such pleasure do you bring me!
For every time a Lefty sees
The face of stark reality
Oh Schadenfreude , Oh Schadenfreude,
Such pleasure do you bring me!

He says we "have to believe the women". What, really?

Yes they are likely skanky whores that sold their twats for fame/power, but we should believe women attacking leftists because leftists always say to believe them.

It is the mentality of civil war on both sides. It bodes very ill. Civil wars are some of the bloodiest and nastiest conflicts because they bring

One side has a trillion bullets while the other doesn't know which bathroom to use & makes IEDs out of their own airbags https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/15269509

The only bit I don't like is the bit about me being a bowtie-wearing cuck.

If the bow tie doesn't fit you must acquit, Doctors who wear bow ties spread less germs around, regular ties on doctors should be avoided like crack hoes.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer November 30, 2017 9:56 AM  

As others have said, turns out there was a rape culture after all. Women who thought Lauer was the epitome of decency and honesty are reading online that he had a "secluded office" where he could lock the door remotely from his desk. Women are reading that and thinking, "rape dungeon."

Blogger Rabbi B November 30, 2017 9:57 AM  

What part of "we are in a cultural war" does the Dodger not understand? The time for shedding tears for the enemy fallen is after the victory is complete, not when the issue is still in doubt.

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle— (cf. Psalm 144)

Like David, we long for a time when the sword will no longer be a necessary instrument to be wielded in this world. But until that day, constant preparedness for war is requisite, so long as no dependable peace can be forged.

So, we bless the God Who strengthens and equips us for warfare. May He help us to cultivate these skills as we dedicate ourselves to His service in this world until victory is finally granted in all of the battles we will have waged on His behalf.

No pussies need apply.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 30, 2017 10:02 AM  

Well so much for the Wall of Colored Men not being attacked, Russel Simmons is getting some publicity and not the good kind.

I should really get a fake twitter account and go troll the usual black suspects stirring them up against the White Feminist Fury.

Blogger horsewithnonick November 30, 2017 10:04 AM  

Antifa was positioned to assume the role of brownshirts upon Hillary's coronation, their excesses overlooked by the amenable authorities.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 10:08 AM  

Groggy wrote:These are not opponents in a friendly game that are being routed. They are enemies who want to destroy you and everything you love.

I'm not seeing a lot of 'love' on our side either.

They are driven by hate and a philosophy of nihilistic destruction

Fair bit of that knocking about on our side, if haven't noticed.

"Burn it all to the ground!"

"Is he innocent or guilty?"

"Who cares, just burn it all!"

"Blood for the Blood God!"

"Skulls for the Skull Throne!"

that can never, ever, build and maintain a society long term

Agreed.

, because it is so profoundly anti-human that its ideas destroy everything right down to families and individuals.

Yes, that sort of philosophy does destroy families and especially individuals.

It is the mentality of civil war on both sides. It bodes very ill. Civil wars are some of the bloodiest and nastiest conflicts because they bring out all the resentment and unleashes all the hatred of old grudges.

God help us.


Groggy, don't get your bow tie in a spin. When it fully comes out how EVIL the Globalist/Left/Right/CIA/and Etc are and have been for a long time, we will have to put you in a funny-farm for a while until you recover.

These Satanists are beyond what even red-pilled people know, and the crimes they have committed, and hide for others are so sickening that you will go insane looking at them.

Blogger wreckage November 30, 2017 10:10 AM  

Groggy, when you say that wrongs must not be avenged, that those who would destroy my family must not be resisted, that the sowers of chaos must be coddled and enabled, and you think that somehow you are championing civility, civilization, or justice, you are demonstrating that you do not understand any of those concepts.

It is not decency to stand by during a rape so that you yourself do not stoop to violence to get you way. You need to seriously get your thinking straight, because right now you are allowing your moral instinct to be twisted into something evil.

Something that stands by and watches horrors, believing that to intervene or be angered would be sinful, and that to avenge a wrong is the worst possible evil.

Tell me, why would God reserve for himself the worst of all possible evils? Why would it belong to him, and why would he give assurances that he will in fact deliver it?

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 10:12 AM  

BTW, Groggy, there is a cleanup going on by the God Emperor, and He has the US Marines, the JSOC, the NSA, and most of the elements of the National Guard on his side. It's 80-85% stealth, as it has to be.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora November 30, 2017 10:15 AM  

Not sure how the left finally being forced to live up to an ethical standard of some sort is supposed to be bad. The right has been forced to live up to its own (and the left's) standards to the point where it has become pathological. Now that the left is succumbing to its own crap there are people willing to cry about it? Astonishing. There must be something missing in the cuck brain. And fat chance it will be used against the right. It has already shown resilience by resisting the Roy Moore bs. Cucks must think the 'new' right is as gutless as they are.

Blogger wreckage November 30, 2017 10:16 AM  

Groggy, act now to destroy the cancer of evil, act swiftly and with all available force, and war may yet be averted. Strength does not provoke aggression. Weakness does. If you assume I love violence or hate, you assume wrong. My anger is that of one who loves peace and has seen it stripped away.

God may help us all. Meantime I will help who I can. I can help the wronged see justice in their lifetime, therefore I will. Strength brings peace, weakness brings war. Remember the virtues of manhood of our culture, and reject the modern MUHFEELZ morality.

Blogger Desdichado November 30, 2017 10:29 AM  

I always believe women when they say that creepy Leftist gammas molested them. No matter how unreliable the witness is, that's just too statistically probable for me to doubt.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 10:34 AM  

Solaire Of Astora wrote:Not sure how the left finally being forced to live up to an ethical standard of some sort is supposed to be bad. The right has been forced to live up to its own (and the left's) standards to the point where it has become pathological. Now that the left is succumbing to its own crap there are people willing to cry about it? Astonishing. There must be something missing in the cuck brain. And fat chance it will be used against the right. It has already shown resilience by resisting the Roy Moore bs. Cucks must think the 'new' right is as gutless as they are.

The Globalists, including "the Left," are not living up to any standards. They are stunned, in disarray, and flopping around desperately.

Feminists are just eating their own, and no one will protect their back anymore.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 30, 2017 10:38 AM  

52. Groggy November 30, 2017 7:31 AM
All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility'


there is little Justice and no Civility in a War. expectations otherwise are a Category Error.

"Death to the Bourgeois, Victory to the Proletariat"


69. Koanic November 30, 2017 8:11 AM
There is no need to deceive that which cannot perceive the truth. One need only direct.



indeed.

there is no more deceitful man than the one who starts every day deceiving himself.


Anonymous Rocklea November 30, 2017 10:54 AM  

Loving your enemies becomes easier with distance. About six feet is good. Then their hands are just grubby not grabby.

Anonymous Just another commenter November 30, 2017 10:59 AM  

A thought occurred to me - many of those on the left seem to be genuinely confused about why all these leftists are not being given a pass on their actions. These liberal icons now being cast down said all the right things, tweeted all the right tweets, donated to all the correct candidates, publicly espoused all the correct views. So why is he seeing all the torches and pitchforks of the lynch mob?

They are like a medieval Catholic lord who'd diligently bought all the most expensive indulgences, said the proper number of Hail Mary's, sat in the pews every Sunday, shagged the maid every Friday, and confessed right and proper every Saturday, then wonders why he's seeing flames and pitchforks....

Martin Luther had some legit beefs with the Church.

The left only care about virtue signaling, not actual virtue, because theirs is a religion of symbolism, not actual faith and belief.

Blogger Ralph November 30, 2017 11:01 AM  

Just the fact that so many are crapping themselves right about now puts a smile on my face.

Who’s next?

Blogger James November 30, 2017 11:02 AM  

I appreciate the military analogy. I have noticed that the liberal march through the institutions has overrun its supply lines. They have no new ammunition. They are having to backtrack to re-secure areas they thought they had already subdued. The ammunition they left behind is now being used against them. They are in disarray. If their enemies give them time to recover, they could stabilize their positions and continue onward. When they turn around to recover lost ground, attack them from the front, envelope them, and destroy them. Hail to the Miltiades of the alt-right.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr November 30, 2017 11:09 AM  

@116 BBGKB:

Magnificent! A new holiday classic from Castalia House Records!

OpenID franklinfreek November 30, 2017 11:23 AM  

I used to believe that conspiracy theories are overrated - nobody can keep secrets that well.

Well, a big fat redpill against that belief is the current sex scandals. Apparently a huge number of people can keep a secret for decades.

Makes me think the deep-state conspiracy theory stuff isn't so ridicules after all...

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club November 30, 2017 11:30 AM  

How can you not laugh out loud when the discomfiture, indeed the dispossession, of the progtards has reached such dire proportions that Sally freakin' Kohn is the voice of reason?!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/30/sickening-sally-kohn-levels-nbc-for-systemic-sexism-unloads-on-lauer-and-the-today-show/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

Blogger James Dixon November 30, 2017 11:34 AM  

> I'm not seeing a lot of 'love' on our side either.

"And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself." - Luke 10:27, KJV.

Are these people our neighbors? Read the full parable and decide for yourself.

> It is the mentality of civil war on both sides.

Yes, it is. And they've started it. Did we start the firings because of politics? Did we start rioting because their candidate won? The sooner you accept that we're actually in the opening stages of a full civil war which can only be resolved by separation or the defeat of one side, the better off you'll be.

> God help us.

What makes you think he's not?

> All I am doing is saying, let us not deceive ourselves and pretend we are supporting 'justice' and 'civility' and that we are on the side of the angels in this.

You do recall that the angels fought their own civil war, don't you?

> ...that biblical love is not the emotional form of love but an older meaning which is 'a light unto your feet'.

It's agape. Which is often translated as charity rather than love.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 30, 2017 11:48 AM  

The purge is happening because the power of the Hollywood-media complex is collapsing and the recent settlement payouts at Fox have terrified them. They can't afford to be making $50 million payouts to numerous victims of the Spaceys and Lauers.

Blogger Feather Blade November 30, 2017 11:51 AM  

Groggy wrote:It is simply celebration of an enemy suffering unexpected casualties.

Unexpected casualties are nice, but most of the rejoicing in this case is because the enemy is experiencing unexpected casualties at the hands of their most reliable weapon against us.

If you say "We can't support this because they may us it against us in the future" misses the fact that they have been doing this to us for years. Decades, even.

The rejoicing in the latest round of Leftist autophagy is because they are finally experiencing the pain they've been inflicting on us and it's being inflicted by their allies and supporters.

Yes, we have to realize that this is not the way to run a society, and for the people on our side, we ought to insist on due process and presumption of innocence. And if asked about the people on their side, yes we should say that their people deserve due process and presumption of innocence.
...but the point is, we are not doing this to them. We are not firing people and hunting them out of their jobs for mere allegations. They are doing it to themselves, and we have no control over that.

If they want the lynchings to stop, they are the only ones who can stop them.

The only thing we can do is bring popcorn and root for more casualties.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 30, 2017 11:54 AM  

I question the wisdom and sanity of anyone who sees the exposure of the Hollywood-media scumbags as anything other than glorious. We're not dealing with honorable enemies and Alinsky rules are in full effect.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 11:55 AM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:The purge is happening because the power of the Hollywood-media complex is collapsing and the recent settlement payouts at Fox have terrified them. They can't afford to be making $50 million payouts to numerous victims of the Spaceys and Lauers.



It's bigger than that, as several major sources of bribe money are drying up world wide.

Blogger Koanic November 30, 2017 12:00 PM  

That sounds like a believable explanation, Tuberman.

Cut off from the Heavens, bowed beneath the weight of an angry God-Emperor, the swamp ziggurat is sinking. The bottom tiers drown first.

Blogger JaimeInTexas November 30, 2017 12:00 PM  

I will shed a tear or two, after the war is won. In the while, you do what must be done because there is no remaining option. The scars of war, the lasting ones, have to do with the realization that a little of our humanity has died in order to get the task done.
There are enemies that deserved their fate. Some of the enemy are, for lack of better words, caught in a place not necessarily of their doing.

Plus there will be the fallen on our side.

All is for a purpose and for the living. And for the living to have is i full again, even if many will not be at complete peace within themselves.

I have not been in combat but I have been around some that have and they do not talk ... much. You have to try to sense in the in-between of what little is said.

Reading certain type of books can help to see a little.

Tom Kratman's "Big Boys Don't Cry' I think is an example in the sci-fi fiction.

Tim O'Brien's "The Things They Carried" is an example of fiction based on real life events, the people are a composite of real life.

Yes, Frodo Baggins will carry a scar that will never completely heal and Sam Gamgee goes back to the Shire and live.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 30, 2017 12:01 PM  

@140 Probably right. The Terry McAuliffe scandal is one example - an immigration scam disguised as a green energy company. That never would have come to light if Hillary had won. The lawsuit would have been quietly dismissed.

How many McAuliffes were funneling dirty money to the media in exchange for all kinds of favors?

Blogger JaimeInTexas November 30, 2017 12:03 PM  

"is i full again" make it "it in full again"

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 12:05 PM  

This is going to spread to the Universities, Music Industry, and especially more DC politicians.

Still this is not the cake or even the frosting, it's just the used up candles on the cake. Satan's Hell is deep, and most of the Globalists are drinking the demon's blood from Hell.

The God Emperor communicates to them directly some times, telling them they are about to be DESTROYED. The Fuji water broadcast was such a message.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 12:12 PM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:@140 Probably right. The Terry McAuliffe scandal is one example - an immigration scam disguised as a green energy company. That never would have come to light if Hillary had won. The lawsuit would have been quietly dismissed.

How many McAuliffes were funneling dirty money to the media in exchange for all kinds of favors?


Two major sources were the Saudi Princes that were recently jailed, and they had over 800 billion dollars (minimum) in bribe money, no longer available to USA Globalists, and then the CIA drug money inflow has been damaged by Trump having 400 labs blown up in Afghanistan, and all CIA labs.

Anonymous Athor Pel November 30, 2017 12:25 PM  

Why should you care what orcs do to other orcs?

You know the orcs want to kill and eat you. If they are killing and eating each other they aren't killing and eating you.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 30, 2017 12:36 PM  

Groggy, WTF? Leftists have turned on themselves, are tearing into each other, and you accuse us of not being civil enough? That's some messed up emoting there, bub

Anonymous BBGKB November 30, 2017 12:40 PM  

Why should you care what orcs do to other orcs?

On average one orc shooting another orc costs taxpayers more than I make in a year. Its that LEFTIST GDP again, base an economy on people shooting each other and eating $60,000 in AIDS meds each.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 30, 2017 12:58 PM  

Why should you care what orcs do to other orcs?

You know the orcs want to kill and eat you. If they are killing and eating each other they aren't killing and eating you.


@147 Athor Pel
This whole Sexual Assault Mania makes me think of the Dungeons & Dragons spell "Confusion".

Note to Sidehill Dodger: "Confusion" is devastating effective on a horde of tough enemies.

Blogger tublecane November 30, 2017 12:58 PM  

@148-Yeah, I don't get it. No need to bring up bowties. Groggy is simply off-topic. Our civility or lackthereof simply has nothing to do with the issue.

He might as well accuse us if not following the Geneva Convention. What? Bring that up when we're actually violating something.

OpenID widlast November 30, 2017 1:48 PM  

There is the concept of honorable warfare, sometimes practiced in the past. Where combatants would vie against each other within a set of accepted rules. Losers, if they surrendered were treated well, fed, their wounds bound, and no hard feelings. The dishonorable would be butchered without remorse.
The Left is completely without honor, and as such deserves and should receive no mercy.

Blogger tuberman November 30, 2017 1:54 PM  

The God Emperor has got this first phase completely. The upper .00001% are going down, plus some of the most corrupt secondary and even third level elite puppets, but what about that diversity thing, and demographics?

The next phase will be the culture wars to the degree that Alt*Hero Comics and similar will move things forward. The truth is that with the correct moves at the right times there will be less need for violence, except some of the crimes committed by the Globalists are so vile, there will be an out cry for payback.

Anonymous JAG November 30, 2017 2:14 PM  

Do not ever have any pity or fear for the left. They will use both against you. When you truly understand who the left is, who controls it, and what their mind set is you will never again have any desire other than to crush them. And you must crush them. Your survival is at stake. They mean to do you harm, and will consider themselves righteous as they do it.

Blogger Michael Neal November 30, 2017 2:55 PM  

Love your enemies is perfectly in line with you doing your best to defeat them. Not being consumed with hate and revenge is beneficial in not allowing your enemies to break your frame and toy with your emotions. God doesnot want us filled with hate but to retain our faculties to think. Being good to them means praying for their conversion and giving them food and drink if they need it, such as we give provisions to prisoners and strive to not abuse them out of spite and cruelty. Doing this according to Romans 12:20 will "heap burning coals on their heads" leaving the punishment of their soul to God, we should not judge because that is Gods role. But that doesn't mean you should not do your very best to defeat your enemies when they are set to destroy you, using the art of war and Machiavellian methods in war is not sin. It would be a sin to use these methods against an innocent for the sake of cruelty. Anger can be a good motivation but it should be following up with calm deliberate action not born out of hate. You can cheerfully pray to lords prayer as you slay those set to kill you.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants November 30, 2017 3:56 PM  

The only thing I've been unhappy about, regarding this "purge," is that it's not happening as hard and as fast as I'd like, there have been no pedophiles outed yet, and the feminists haven't taken up pitchforks & torches & begun to go house to house, attempting to drive out the "perv demons" that plague them.
If I had it within my power to whip these women more into a frenzy, (past the continuous goading of them I'm currently engaged in), I would do so.
Let a million grope accusations grow. Let's get this witch burning underway, pronto. It's glorious.
There's nothing to fear, guys. Women, (& their coalition of misfit toys), can't competently rule societies, lol. A small army of good, strong men could wipe them out as quickly as their will to do so allowed.
So, "listen & believe," is the rule we're to follow? Ok, ladies, if you say so. This will not end well for you.

Anonymous Sidehill Dodger November 30, 2017 4:16 PM  

Well thanks for noticing me, Vox. That was fun, eh? It might not have worked quite so well if you had quoted my post #151 from the same thread:


Sidehill Dodger wrote:tublecane wrote:The "let 'em burn" attitude makes more sense, if, like Vox, you think the ruling class as a whole is corrupt, especially in a sexual sense, and must be purged.

I had dinner with a friend, and talked about this issue. I now think that you are right--the ruling class is corrupt, and the women should be believed because the charges are true. Not all of them by any means, but there's enough fire there to justify the smoke. Given that this is true, then Vox is right, and we should watch it burn.

I'm a very naive person. (No surprise to anyone who has been reading my ramblings.) During my entire 40 year working career, I witnessed exactly one incident of sexual harassment (guy pulls girl's bra strap and lets it snap back). So I guess it's due to my perceptual deficit that I didn't see the extent of the problem.

OK. Now what does a solution look like? We didn't have this problem 50 years ago, because there weren't that many women in the work force. If this problem is really so prevalent, then it's a matter of human nature. Only God can change people. Do we hope for divine intervention after the Burning? Or will we return to a workplace that is mostly male?

I wouldn't mind both.



Yes, I recanted, and admitted that your peerless puissance had led you to Correct Thought. And yes, I changed my mind because I took the trouble to think over my position, and talk with a friend over dinner. Did I mention that a bottle of good port was involved? But evidently, that's not good enough for you. You arrived at the Correct Conclusions at the moment of your birth, and have not wavered since. It must be such a delight to never be wrong.

I know this is your blog, and you can do anything you damn well like with it. However, I think that your use of my quote was bad manners, and you owe me an apology.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 5:30 PM  

gaaaaaaaaay

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 30, 2017 5:37 PM  

... the lugubrious uselessness of the conservative, who sees nothing but future defeat in every victory.
This is so true as to be almost definitional, as in "A conservative is someone afraid to win today for fear it might end in defeat in the indefinite future."

Anonymous VFM #6306 November 30, 2017 5:50 PM  

Oh heavens. To be accurately quoted. What an affront! An affront, I say!

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 6:01 PM  

Each sentence had its own Gamma Tell.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 6:08 PM  

Well thanks for noticing me, Vox.

That was fun, eh?

It might not have worked quite so well if you had ...

Yes I ... admitted that your peerless puissance had led you to Correct Thought.

I changed my mind because I took the trouble to think over my position, and talk with a friend over dinner.

Did I mention that a bottle of good port was involved?

You arrived at the Correct Conclusions at the moment of your birth...

It must be such a delight to never be wrong.

I know this is your blog, and you can do anything you damn well like with it.

However, I think that your use of my quote was bad manners,

and you owe me an apology.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 6:13 PM  

Sidehill Dodger,

If you're feeling embarrassed right now (and you should), your next best move is to take a cold, hard look at exactly how you're posturing. Not why, leave that for later. Just acknowledge that you're saying things that make you feel better, and then analyze how each statement soothes your pain.

Blogger TM Lutas November 30, 2017 6:20 PM  

@86 Ominous Cowherd - It's not that they won't go far enough, but that it will normalize a sexual politics that is bad for the country that worries me.

It warms my heart to see blue on blue attacks but it's my role to figure out how to get from the current cultural fetidness to something that is sustainable, even promoting health and happiness. VD's attitude doesn't get us there. I'd like something better for my kids and eventually grandkids.

Helping them in any way whatsoever, even in "helping them along" just strikes me as wrong because I'm playing their game. I win a lot more often when I stick to my own.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 6:23 PM  

TM Lutas wrote:It warms my heart to see blue on blue attacks but it's my role to figure out how to get from the current cultural fetidness to something that is sustainable, even promoting health and happiness. VD's attitude doesn't get us there. I'd like something better for my kids and eventually grandkids.



Sappers and miners and siege towers don't grow crops, either.

Blogger Matthew November 30, 2017 6:24 PM  

But do the children of the sappers and miners and the men who build siege towers?

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 6:27 PM  

However, I think that your use of my quote was bad manners, and you owe me an apology.

I am very sorry your bow tie proved to be too tight. I sincerely hope the marks will fade soon.

Will that do?

Blogger Nate November 30, 2017 7:22 PM  

1000 bucks says Sidehill has a way of dressing that he thinks is quite dapper wot wot... that everyone else things is just wierd.

Anonymous Sidehill Dodger November 30, 2017 7:31 PM  

VD wrote:However, I think that your use of my quote was bad manners, and you owe me an apology.

I am very sorry your bow tie proved to be too tight. I sincerely hope the marks will fade soon.

Will that do?


Sure.

OK, I didn't speak calmly and clearly. I admire you, abrasive as you may be at times. The reason I kept thinking over my position (the one you quoted) was precisely because I take you seriously. This is why you are valuable to me.

When I came back home last night after some conversation and port, I realized I was wrong, and I posted a follow-up to my first post admitting I was wrong, and specifically stating that you were right.

Then I take a look at your blog this morning. (Morning: the time I happen to get up, after I have had my primer cup of coffee.) And I find the position I had previously held and disavowed being thrown in my face. I won't ask how this would make you feel, because I know it would not bother you a bit. But it did upset me. It upset me precisely because you are a person I respect. I am not, I think, overly sensitive: there are many people whose insults I don't even hear; they are wind. You, however, I cannot disregard.

I am sorry for my disrespectful remarks. I'm not sorry for disagreeing with you in the first place. I kind of thought that was part of "dialectic": I say something wrong, and someone else helps me see it differently.

And dammit, I don't wear a tie of any kind.

Blogger Rabbi B November 30, 2017 7:40 PM  

But it did upset me. It upset me precisely because you are a person I respect.

Getting your ass handed to you by the Dark Lord is an honor that has been conferred upon many. You're not the first, nor will you be the last.

Mazeltov!

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 30, 2017 7:41 PM  

169. Sidehill Dodger November 30, 2017 7:31 PM
And dammit, I don't wear a tie of any kind.



suspenders. definitely suspenders.

because he just doesn't trust his belt to get the job done.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 30, 2017 7:42 PM  

169. Sidehill Dodger November 30, 2017 7:31 PM
And dammit, I don't wear a tie of any kind.



suspenders. definitely suspenders.

because he just doesn't trust his belt to get the job done.

Blogger VD November 30, 2017 7:59 PM  

And I find the position I had previously held and disavowed being thrown in my face. I won't ask how this would make you feel, because I know it would not bother you a bit. But it did upset me. It upset me precisely because you are a person I respect. I am not, I think, overly sensitive: there are many people whose insults I don't even hear; they are wind. You, however, I cannot disregard.

It's not about you. It is for the benefit of others, so they might learn. It's great that you can figure it out without having it spelled out for you. But not everyone else can.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 30, 2017 8:04 PM  

@164
It warms my heart to see blue on blue attacks but it's my role to figure out how to get from the current cultural fetidness to something that is sustainable, even promoting health and happiness.

Dude, that's just pompous. Get your broom out and sweep the tide off of the beach first.

Blogger James November 30, 2017 8:59 PM  

"But it did upset me. It upset me precisely because you are a person I respect."
"Getting your ass handed to you by the Dark Lord is an honor that has been conferred upon many. You're not the first, nor will you be the last."
"Mazeltov! "

Our Supreme Dark Lord is a very severe Lord.

I once joked in an off hand way about how all the crazy people in the world were making me lose my mind, and he told me I should go to a
psychiatrist and not bother him with my mental illness.

I admit I was irked at the time but now I know what the deal is. I think.

Blogger TM Lutas November 30, 2017 9:54 PM  

@174 in a forum that regularly sports the words "Supreme Dark Lord" as well as "God Emperor" you have to work hard to stand out as pompous enough to be noted.

In my opinion, the ordinary duty of a normal father is to try to make a world where your children can lead happy, productive lives. That's unlikely to happen when romantic attachments end up trying to form in a society as dystopian as we seem to be headed towards.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 30, 2017 10:37 PM  

In my opinion, the ordinary duty of a normal father is to try to make a world where your children can lead happy, productive lives.

Dude, making a planet isn't ordinary. If you think you're up to the job, then show us.

Too short for this ride? Looks that way.

Blogger TM Lutas December 01, 2017 12:42 AM  

@177

Dude, if you can't tell the difference between world building and planet building maybe you ought not be hanging out on the forum of a fiction writer.

Or, maybe you're just having a laugh in which case, carry on. We all could use more of that.

Blogger Matthew Funk December 01, 2017 5:42 AM  

I can understand the MOMENTARY temptation to subscribe to the OP error. This whole "it's a two edged sword" argument might give one momentary pause, but that should fade after seconds. Obviously there are degenerates in all camps, but we can be rest assured there will be far more in the enemy camp, as evil men flock to the virtue signalling faction. Obviously, cuckservativism, the Alt Light and the Alt Right also attract such people, but the left is going to have far more. And people who participate in this shit should be exposed no matter what side they purport to be on.

Second, I can understand the momentary hesitation to wonder if an ambush lies ahead but it's easily resolved in a matter of seconds to "all right, let's do this" Courage is not the absence of fear, it is being able to push through it. I understand the impulse to engage in the OP's thinking, but I don't understand following through with the argumentation. If nothing else, even if one must succumb to unnecessary defeatism, why spread that crap?

Blogger The Gray Man December 01, 2017 11:24 AM  

Yeah, I don't see how he missed that one.

Blogger Were-Puppy December 01, 2017 1:36 PM  

@20 Twisted Root
Money interests and moral outrage have aligned. It's not going to stop.
---

Will the last Groper at NBC please turn out the lights?

Thank you,

Management

Blogger Were-Puppy December 01, 2017 2:05 PM  

@73 Howard Stone
Will Geraldo be the next media mogul for whom the sexual harassment bell tolls?
---

Was it the pr0n stache that gave it away?

Blogger Were-Puppy December 01, 2017 2:10 PM  

@90 Mr.MantraMan
My question is will the white feminist fury be able to overcome the RACE people such as Conyers and no doubt Geraldo?

I say as of now it is an iffy proposition and that the Racial Leftists will blunt the white feminist fury.
---

Our test case is going to be Conyers. He's already pushing back against Pelosi.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 02, 2017 12:56 AM  

If thats the key, how long till Michael Medved is outed?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts