ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving and the Indian traitor

There is an important Thanksgiving lesson here for Americans, who have repeated, and repeatded again, Massasoit's fatal mistake:
Massasoit was the sachem, or political and military leader, of the Wampanoag confederation, a loose combination of villages in southeastern Massachusetts. About five years before the Pilgrims arrived, Massasoit’s people had been decimated by diseases brought by earlier European traders. Entire villages had been depopulated—including a Patuxet village that the newly arrived Pilgrims settled into and named New Plymouth.

As Mann explains, Massasoit was in a bind. The epidemic that had hit the Wampanoag hadn’t touched their longtime enemies to the west, the Narragansett. Massasoit feared his weakened people would be overrun, so he decided to gamble and let the Pilgrims stay. European traders had been visiting New England for at least a century, but Indian leaders always forbid them from establishing permanent settlements. The relationship was strictly transactional. Far from seeing the Europeans as superior, writes Mann, the Indians had good reason to take advantage of these strange newcomers:

Shorter than the natives, oddly dressed, and often unbearably dirty, the pallid foreigners had peculiar blue eyes that peeped out of the masks of bristly, animal-like hair that encased their faces. They were irritatingly garrulous, prone to fits of chicanery, and often surprisingly incompetent at what seemed to Indians like basic tasks. But they also made useful and beautiful goods—copper kettles, glittering colored glass, and steel knives and hatchets—unlike anything else in New England. Moreover they would exchange these valuable items for cheap furs of a sort used by Indians as blankets. It was like happening upon a dingy kiosk that would swap fancy electronic goods for customers’ used socks—almost anyone would be willing to overlook the shopkeeper’s peculiarities.

Massasoit’s plan was to allow the Pilgrims to stay—as long as they allied with the Wampanoag against the Narragansett.
"We'll bring in the foreigners as allies to defeat our domestic enemies." This  was neither the first time nor the last time someone has made that mistake. See: the British Labour Party, the U.S. Democratic Party. And in the case of the Wampanoag, the strategy turned out as history reliably dictates. The natives never seem to grasp the possibility that one day they will be outnumbered by the newcomers.
As for Massasoit and the Wampanoag, their peace with the Pilgrims lasted more than 50 years, until 1675, when one of Massasoit’s sons launched an attack and triggered a conflict that would encompass all of New England. The Europeans won, in large part, according to Mann, because by then they outnumbered the natives.
50 years. Interesting. Why, it was just 52 years ago that the Naturalization Act of 1965 was enacted....

Labels: ,

79 Comments:

Blogger MendoScot November 23, 2017 8:30 AM  

And a happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends - even the Native American ones.

May you all remember your history.

Anonymous Cadwallander J November 23, 2017 8:33 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to Vox and family, the Dread Ilk and VFM, as we celebrate my ancestors' conquest of Vox's.

In all seriousness, I have many reasons to thank the Lord, for all many his blessings. One of those is the knowledge that there are a great many of us modern heretics pushing back against the SJW religion. VP has shown many of us not only that we aren't alone, but this blog and its host have shown us how to fight back.

Thank you Vox.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 8:40 AM  

Funny that you should bring up an article citing Charles Mann's "1491" right after a post excoriating midwit history. If you could bottle Gamma rage and put it in the form of a "history" book this is what you'd get.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 8:42 AM  

And Happy Thanksgiving all. May we all cherish what God has given us and seek the wisdom to preserve it.

Blogger pyrrhus November 23, 2017 8:44 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans....It's funny, friends have sometimes defended immigration on the basis of Massasoit's generosity to the Pilgrims...When I respond "and how did that work out for the Indians?", they suddenly realize how mindless the whole narrative that we learned in grammar school really was...

Blogger dc.sunsets November 23, 2017 8:44 AM  

I'm thankful for the America I still have, and the wonderful family that lets me share it with them. And I'm thankful for the genetic privileges my ancestors bequeathed to me and my descendants, and hope we do not disrespect their accomplishments when the time comes to turn the tide of the battle in which we are fated to participate.

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 8:48 AM  

If you could bottle Gamma rage and put it in the form of a "history" book this is what you'd get.

Never read it, but I did catch a whiff of that from the article. Even so, these particular facts appear to be correct.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 8:54 AM  


Never read it, but I did catch a whiff of that from the article. Even so, these particular facts appear to be correct.


Spare yourself.

Blogger Amy November 23, 2017 8:56 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving!

I tire of people telling e that is more than one truth about thanksgiving. It’s a holiday that celebrates rape genocide, and oppression! Did you not know this?

As for the Massasoit and Narragansett being enemies, pish! Everyone knows that the native Americans all loved in peace and harmony with each other until the white man came and ruined Eden. /sarc

Sorry I couldn’t resist. FB has utility for me but I have to filter through a lot of junk, like the above sentiment, shared by a white woman from Ireland living here on her husband’s work visa.

Sigh.

Have a great day everyone and get stuffed (in a good way). I venture into liberal land today, to be regaled with tales of women who are more successful and worldly than I am, the evils of Trump, and why do I live so far out in the sticks....? Pray fir me.

Anonymous Viiidad November 23, 2017 8:57 AM  

I am a descendant of John Howland, one of the original Mayflower arrivals.

"Howland and wife, fellow Mayflower passenger Elizabeth Tilley had ten children and 88 grandchildren."

And now many, many descendants, including Franklin Roosevelt, Christopher Lloyd, the Bush family, Sarah Palin and Joseph Smith.

Imagine if the locals had just said "no."

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 8:58 AM  

I tire of people telling e that is more than one truth about thanksgiving. It’s a holiday that celebrates rape genocide, and oppression! Did you not know this?

Why? It's a perfect opportunity to flip the narrative on them. Just say, "you're so right, Americans should NOT make the mistake that the Indians made. All the refugees and Fake Americans have to go back!"

Blogger Amy November 23, 2017 8:59 AM  

Thank you for that, Vox, I’ll try it, at risk of permanently alienating myself from that branch of the fam. Might nit be the worst fate!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous Rocklea November 23, 2017 9:03 AM  

Aboriginals in Australia call Australia Day Invasion Day. Agree and amplify, cogdis with current immivasion.

Happy Thanksgiving Americans.

Anonymous Looking Glass November 23, 2017 9:12 AM  

@13 Rocklea

"No, no, it's Happy Conquest Day!" :)

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans. And a belated one to the Canadians.

Blogger Lovekraft November 23, 2017 9:13 AM  

I always countered the SJWs who claim European settlers were unique in their destruction of indigenous peoples by stating that the Native Americans undoubtedly drove off the lesser races (i.e. cavemen).

Blogger Goldeneye November 23, 2017 9:20 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to Vox and all the Dread Ilk!

Anonymous SAK November 23, 2017 9:41 AM  

Epic failure is what happens when tactical thinkers, like Massasoit, get to make strategic decisions.

They just can't see further than a move, or pehaps two, ahead.

Anonymous simplytimothy November 23, 2017 9:51 AM  

OT: This is one example of why Infogalactic matters:

Major Report from PJ Media — Erasing Bechly from Wikipedia Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg





Blogger Koanic November 23, 2017 9:55 AM  

Say rather the treason of Massasoit's enemies, who failed to recognize the paramountcy of the common Native American genetic interest, but instead exploited their neighbor and near kinsman.

Their failure then is similar to Vox's denial of the validity of the concept of a common white interest now.

Anonymous Avalanche November 23, 2017 9:59 AM  

I am more thankful than I can express that I found Vox Day, Vox Popoli, and you commenters. I may be a bit of a sperg, a bit of a solipsist, and still struggling with remnants of femininsm... but all-y'all help me root out and find better.

Anonymous Anonymous November 23, 2017 10:01 AM  

And this is why democracy is fundamentally weak.

Foreigners enter the voter rolls, take over government, and in so doing conquer territory without firing a shot.

At least the Wampanoag were able to exact a price in blood from their conquerors.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 10:17 AM  


>>friends have sometimes defended immigration on the basis of Massasoit's generosity to the Pilgrims...

That is the historic version as presented to me in school. The concept is mutual friendliness.

I can not blame Massasoit for his decisions, he had a limited base of information. And his fear of extermination by a neighboring tribe was realistic. Primitive (ie tribal) war was commonly genocidal.

And if you think about it, Pocahontas was a race trator.

>>If you could bottle Gamma rage and put it in the form of a "history" book this is what you'd get.

This is probably the author responding to the criticism he knows he is going to face. Running whites down some makes it easier position to defend. Otherwise some if it sounds just plain not true. Indians were not 'clean' because people who live in a state of nature in a temprate climate lack the resoruces to remain clean.

>>Americans undoubtedly drove off the lesser races (i.e. cavemen).

Well, actually, no they did not displace a previous ethnic group. But their warfare was genecidal and they were heavy into it just about everwhere. Most of the time the whites treated Indians better than the Indian tribal people treated other tribes. Our great sin, if one wishes to call it that, was winning. SJW's always run down the winner and we have done a lot of winning.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 10:34 AM  

Easy to judge Massasoit from today's eyes. My suspicion is that he was hard pressed by the Narragansett tribe. He could cooperate with the Pilgrims and hope for a brighter day or have his tribe disappear into the wonderful genocide and slavery at the hands of his neighbors. The fiction is that they all just got along and that what was at stake was only who got to be first in line at the feasts. The SJW is deep in Mann and his acolytes of revisionist history.

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 10:53 AM  

Say rather the treason of Massasoit's enemies, who failed to recognize the paramountcy of the common Native American genetic interest, but instead exploited their neighbor and near kinsman.

Do you know that the Wampanoag confederation were not the aggressors? The Narragansett did not cause his tribe to become weakened nor had they even attacked them yet. Massasoit merely feared they might. It is very illustrative that a Gamma would make such an assumption.

Their failure then is similar to Vox's denial of the validity of the concept of a common white interest now.

That's just typical Gamma nastiness. Do you ever wonder why people don't like you? That sort of thing is exactly why. You try to work in a personal attack in a discussion of something that happened centuries ago. You Gammas attack everyone that you fear, and you fear everyone, which is why no one can ever trust you.

You're flat-out wrong. I do not deny that white nations can have common interests or that they do now. In fact, I believe they do. I simply deny that there is a single pan-white nation that supersedes the English nation, the French nation, and the Swedish nation.

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 10:56 AM  

My suspicion is that he was hard pressed by the Narragansett tribe.

Why? Given that his son started the war later, and that his confederation was hated by a single tribe, isn't it more likely that the reason he feared the Narragansett was because they had been attacked by the confederation prior to their earlier decimation?

Why would the Narragansett covet plague-ridden lands being invaded by disease-carrying foreigners?

Blogger Shimshon November 23, 2017 10:57 AM  

This is an interesting piece of American history no one I know was exposed to growing up, but have only learned about due to my lurking about here.

I remember learning about the first English settlements in elementary and high school (a very prestigious district). But there was never an explanation for why the English only started colonizing much later than the Spanish. It was very superficial history.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 11:02 AM  

VD wrote:I simply deny that there is a single pan-white nation...

What is even more certain is that there was no pan Native American genetic sentiment among the tribal people. That is us projecting a modern viewpoint back. They were individual tribes that formed alliances only reluctantly (like the Greek city states) and never got into defending their ethnic group as such.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 11:20 AM  

My suspicion is that he was hard pressed by the Narragansett tribe.

The best argument for this is that it was commonplace. The tribal people were all the enemy of the tribal people and any weakened group was apt to be killed off or driven away by a neighboring tribe. Perhaps there was a history here of combat, but tribal conflict was ordinary and requires no special explanation.

Blogger Koanic November 23, 2017 11:29 AM  

> Do you know that the Wampanoag confederation were not the aggressors?

No.

> Massasoit merely feared they might.

The neighbors are off the hook for race treason if they were willing to help repulse the invaders without oppressing Massasoit. I doubt that's the case. I think they all looked at things from a tribal perspective instead, which doomed them. The relevant parallel today would be looking at things from an exclusively national perspective.

> I believe [the white nations] do [have common interests].

Technically, all nations have common interests, such as basic environmental integrity. Do you believe in a white genetic interest parallel in paramountcy to the Native American one of Massasoit's example? You have been very zealous in anti-EU criticism, but to my knowledge never mentioned such a thing. When it all goes one way, it looks bad.

> That's just typical Gamma nastiness.

I will retract it when you prove me wrong.

Blogger Desdichado November 23, 2017 11:31 AM  

Caesar used the same policy to decimate the Gauls. The Vikings and later the Anglo-Normans did the same thing to the Irish tribes.

It's an oft repeated pattern if subscribe wants to excuse Massasoit as an anomaly.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 11:47 AM  

The thing is these affiliations tend to come and go depending on circumstance. Jews are an easy example. Their affiliations are religious, unless they are ethnic, depending on circumstance.

Among the Europeans during the Age of Exploration, the strongest affiliation would seem to be religion. At least at times it was Christendom against the heathens.

What it often comes down to is the parties involved in the dispute. Faced with heathens, such as the Mongals, it was Christendom. Faced with no external enemies, they would have at each other.

Right now there is Chinese solidarity, but not much solidarity among orientals generally. Bet yah if circumstance changes it would be caucasions against orientals or christens against heathens or whatever, depending on the circumstance of the moment.

Chose your side and let the games begin.

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 11:50 AM  

The relevant parallel today would be looking at things from an exclusively national perspective.

Your whole line of argument is false. Even from the exclusively national perspective, getting rid of the settlers was in the interest of both nations. The problem is not one of pan-tribal identity, but rather, temporal outlook.

Technically, all nations have common interests, such as basic environmental integrity.

Stop playing disingenuous. I said white nations do have common interests, which means common interests they do not necessarily share with other non-white nations. You're not fooling anyone, so stop trying.

I will retract it when you prove me wrong.

I don't care whether you retract it or not. You are wrong. That's obvious to anyone who has read me on the subject. But your irrelevant attack was usefully illustrative. Like all Gammas, you've feel that you've been humiliated for God knows what reason, and now you will spend the rest of your life waiting for opportunities to "get back" everyone you believe humiliated you.

It's not a productive way to spend one's life, but that's your call.

Blogger MeneMene November 23, 2017 12:00 PM  

Viiidad: I am a descendant of John Howland, one of the original Mayflower arrivals.

Hey, me too! He's the guy who fell off the ship. I'm thankful he was rescued.

Anonymous Godfrey November 23, 2017 12:11 PM  

Massasoit and the Wampanoag should have built a wall...

... like Israel. Israel has a wall.

Blogger Kauf Buch November 23, 2017 12:22 PM  

Here's the version I'd heard earlier, also good:
http://libertyunderfire.org/2011/11/1430/

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener November 23, 2017 12:22 PM  

On a bit of a tangent but regarding the conflict that occurred between the Pilgrims and the natives - it's seemed to me for a long time that Westerners adopted firearms as their primary weapons at a time when bows and arrows were still superior weapons. Here, for example, is an astoundingly skilled archer using 13th century technology.

Firearms today are vastly superior to even this, but does anyone have any insight into why the Pilgrims were using muskets instead of bows and arrows? Is it possible that my understanding of the history of weapons is a bit off, and that bows were still in more common use in the 17th century than I've been led to believe?

Anonymous Brick Hardslab November 23, 2017 12:24 PM  

I've seen a change over the last thirty years regarding the Mexican invasion regarding the tribes. Thirty years ago damn few were fond of Mexicans as a group. Now there is a schadenfreude regarding the replacement of whites. I point out it's no better for the tribe than the whites but they don't care they'd rather have whites get what they, 'deserve' than what is good for their tribe. Illegals could give a crap about the tribes except to bang the women and sell drugs.

Even now Indians can't really imagine what it will be like when whites are no longer the majority. Not deep down.

Blogger dienw November 23, 2017 12:25 PM  

I am a descendant of [insert here]one of the original Mayflower arrivals.

So was the Mayflower Madam. Maybe her ability to turn a buck was an inherited trait from her ancestor.

Anonymous Feather not dot November 23, 2017 12:26 PM  

"European traders had been visiting New England for at least a century, but Indian leaders always forbid them from establishing permanent settlements.The relationship was strictly transactional. Far from seeing the Europeans as superior, writes Mann, the Indians had good reason to take advantage of these strange newcomers:"

See indians weren't stupid, see VD for another example.

Blogger Koanic November 23, 2017 12:28 PM  

> The problem is not one of pan-tribal identity, but rather, temporal outlook.

Not just time preference, but ability to predict the continental white advance, something unknowable at the time. However, the proper racial chauvinism would have overcome this knowledge gap.

It sounds like you dismiss the paramountcy of the common Native American racial genetic interest in the Massasoit case. How much more, then, in the European one?

The Alt-Retard hates you for this. I would like to say, "No, Vox recognizes the obvious common genetic interest of the white race, whatever circle you want to draw on the gene distance chart. It is what it is." But I can't. You don't appear to have blogged a sentence containing the phrase "genetic interest". Not in 2017 anyway. It looks evasive.

> I said white nations do have common interests, which means common interests they do not necessarily share with other non-white nations.

This expansion is even less convincing than the original. The "not necessarily" makes it sound even less like you are talking about genetic interest.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab November 23, 2017 12:29 PM  

Noah to make a good archer start with his grandfather. You can train a guy to use a firearm in a matter of weeks.

I've been shooting bows since I was three. I practiced nearly as much with bows and various firearms and unless it's bow hunting season I'll take a fire arm every time.

Tl,dr bows take too much skill and time.

Blogger dienw November 23, 2017 12:47 PM  

What is even more certain is that there was no pan Native American genetic sentiment among the tribal people. That is us projecting a modern viewpoint back. They were individual tribes that formed alliances only reluctantly (like the Greek city states) and never got into defending their ethnic group as such.

Just from my reading this year I have come across writers who claim that the Iroquois are descendants of the Picts whom the first Scottish king defeated and transported to America; then,the Cherokee are descended from Phoenicians who were stranded when David's and Solomon's marine empire collapse under Solomon's son; lastly, someone has traced via name transformation over time the the Sioux are a branch of the Hittites (whose name comes form Heth (Genesis 10:15) from whose sons Abraham purchased his burial spot) as a modification of Heth is in the name the Sioux call themselves.

Take that with as much salt as you would. But, remember other sources declare that Joseph of Arimathea being a merchant took Jesus on his trips including to the Isle of Wight, Ireland, and into the American upper midwest.

Blogger wreckage November 23, 2017 12:48 PM  

@41 and firearms can be mass produced, bows can't. And the ammunition is much, much cheaper. And guns produce so much noise, fire and smoke that even a completely ineffective volley can break an enemy formation or divert enemy cavalry.
A bow in the hands of s skilled use is better for killing one thing. That's quite different from demoralizing, injuring and routing a score or hundred things all at once, on time and under budget.

Anonymous comeflywithme November 23, 2017 1:14 PM  

dienw, modern DNA studies have pretty much debunked all the "exotic" Indian theories. They came, in three waves, from NE Asia, and settled in three descending waves all the way down to the tip of S. America, so in reverse order, the Peruvians (Inca) are more closely related to the ancient Asiatics that crossed the Bering Straight--most noticeable in their hair quality...followed by later more northly settled Maya and Aztecs, finally to mostly the most recent in today's Canada. The genome of your average Peruvian/Bolivian is 10,000 years old and largely unchanged.

What's more curious is the presence of K1c Haplogoups (mtDNA) in N. Africa, Spain, Portugal and....IRELAND and SCOTLAND. That specific pattern, by percentage. Lost tribes and all that.



Blogger Koanic November 23, 2017 1:23 PM  

And by the way, for any Alt-Retards wondering why I don't get upset about the personal attacks, the answer is that Vox has objectively greatly benefited the white genetic interest, in comparison to which my theoretically hurt feelings are inconsequential. So you don't need to save the screenshot and send it to me later.

Blogger Dexter November 23, 2017 1:32 PM  

"The epidemic that had hit the Wampanoag hadn’t touched their longtime enemies to the west, the Narragansett."

Wait, you mean the Injuns weren't living in peace and harmony before the cruel warlike genocidal Europeans arrived?

Blogger Dexter November 23, 2017 1:41 PM  

"You can train a guy to use a firearm in a matter of weeks."

A fact that escapes many Righties who think the coming civil war will be a walkover because Lefties know nothing about guns.

Blogger VD November 23, 2017 2:13 PM  

It looks evasive.

Only to the dishonest and those attempting to play puppeteer. I don't dance for the media or anyone else.

Blogger Jordan179 November 23, 2017 2:26 PM  

I have done that. They never get the point. Or, maybe they are intentionally culturally suicidal.

Anonymous BBGKB November 23, 2017 2:28 PM  

A fact that escapes many Righties who think the coming civil war will be a walkover because Lefties know nothing about guns.

Please leftists will be using 22 pistols because they can't handle recoil.

Blogger Koanic November 23, 2017 2:35 PM  

Actually, I totally forgot that you put the 14 words into the Alt-Right 16 points. In light of that, the whole European identity question doesn't matter. It is, as they say, implicit. So I retract.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 2:57 PM  

dienw wrote:Just from my reading this year I have come across writers who claim that the Iroquois are descendants of the Picts whom the first Scottish king defeated and transported to America;

And so on and so on if any sort of speculation is given credence. And then there is the Bible crowd that claims the Indians are the lost Ten Tribes of Israel, or something. Plus the Mormons who suppose some link between Central American natives and some Bible groups. I forget the details.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 3:03 PM  

Why? Given that his son started the war later, and that his confederation was hated by a single tribe, isn't it more likely that the reason he feared the Narragansett was because they had been attacked by the confederation prior to their earlier decimation?

Standard practice? The guilty flee though none pursue? That he was plotting against them indicates a hatred in him if not in them. How many people underestimated the threat of the invaders (that sounds familiar). While the Narragansett tribe may have had noble intentions it's entirely possible he projected his intentions on them especially given his past behavior towards them.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 3:11 PM  

Also, tribal peoples have been played against each other going back through Julius Caesar. In the case of his conquest of the Celts it was only much after his intentions were known that they attempted a confederacy. These unified efforts come late to the modern eye I think due to our lack of context for how much conflict there was between the tribes themselves. They had a high hurdle to overcome in efforts to work against the organized invaders.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 23, 2017 3:22 PM  

All that said ANY of those tribes could have killed the Pilgrim colony in it's crib. Perhaps another 3 or so "Croatoans" inscribed on trees would have held off the European onslaught for a decade or two. But now I'm wandering into Mann territory.

Anonymous grayman November 23, 2017 3:51 PM  

The west is dead, the infection of foreigners is terminal. That said, I'm thankful a core of western men still stands and thinks.

It is this core that will have to win back the lands of our forefathers through blood and conquest. It is with this core that hope lies. The west is dead, rotted from the inside out yet the core that stands has the ability to reclaim our heritage and build a new west.
The purge will be brutal on all sides and any group not dedicated to winning at all costs is unlikely to emerge on the other side as any besides fertilizer or chattal.

Happy thanksgiving, stay close to your family because in the coming troubles that may be all many of us have.

Blogger RC November 23, 2017 3:58 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving to the Ilk and, especially, Vox. This blog is an outpost of sanity and is changing the world.

I am also thankful that Vox's ancestors did not kill mine.

Anonymous Pitcrew November 23, 2017 4:00 PM  

The Susan Constant, Godspeed and Discovery carried English to Jamestown 13 years before the Mayflower. The fate of the natives was already sealed, although Massasoit and Squanto didn't know it. There was also a bit of a ruckus south of the Rio Grande and along the Gulf of Mexico as well.

I'm one of those lucky Americans who had ancestors on both the Susan Constant and Mayflower. My Southern ancestors typically had ham so, turkey by itself is a little Yankee-centric, Cajuns also have turducken, maybe even gator. One thing is certain though- hummus, kebab, dog or cat just wouldn't be the same.

Blogger S1AL November 23, 2017 4:01 PM  

The notion of a pan-Amerind nation or genetic interest is scientifically, historically, rhetorically, practically, and experimentally false. Any examination of history reveals that every region in the planet has experienced these sorts of alliances between migrants/immigrants/invaders and locals - literally everywhere. These were separate nations with separate interests. The applicability to the modern United States is incorrect - the problem is that an invitation to any of the States is an invitation to them all.

I don't care if Hondurans move into Mexico. I do care if Mexicans and Hondurans move into Colorado.

Blogger dvdivx November 23, 2017 4:29 PM  

We are importing traitors from India now. Why worry about the past especially from people who were already here. Deport the H1B parasites now.

Blogger Anthony November 23, 2017 4:37 PM  

If Massasoit had known the history of Ireland, he might have hesitated more before inviting the English to meddle in his people's wars. On the other hand, they didn't get conquered by the English for 50 years, which is a pretty good record against the English.

Blogger DonReynolds November 23, 2017 8:00 PM  

Dexter wrote:"You can train a guy to use a firearm in a matter of weeks."

A fact that escapes many Righties who think the coming civil war will be a walkover because Lefties know nothing about guns.


Dexter....Let's say it would be possible to train new users to firearms in a few weeks. When will that begin? and who is going to do it?

The "coming civil war" will be completely over in a fortnight....yes, two weeks. But they will not train until after the shooting starts. Time is not on their side.

So you imagine getting your drivers license today and expect to drive in the Indy 500 tomorrow. The numbers and the quality and the experience will be much more than they can anticipate.

I do not expect it to be a "walkover". It will be more like a massacre.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 23, 2017 8:32 PM  

Meanwhile at the Carlos Slim blog editorial page the retconning of Thanksgiving continues. It's all about Ellis Island immigrants, especially (((one group))) being made to feel welcome. Plus immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc. Because Lincoln.

Muh Emma Lazarus for the real Thanksgiving day!

Anonymous Pitcrew November 23, 2017 8:34 PM  

@62
two weeks?
lol, no Don. Pride commeth before a fall. No war was ever easy to fight, unless you didn't fight in it. Foreign interlopers, and the fact that diversity is already shooting, often lethally says otherwise. I would bet on around 20 years, assuming there is no Chinese-Latin American and/or Russian intervention. The Bush's said the New World Order was non-negotiable, I would take them at their slimy, snakelike word. And note that Russian intelligence is still working VERY closely with Venezuela. This is going to be a bit tougher than you may think.

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 10:07 PM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:but does anyone have any insight into why the Pilgrims were using muskets instead of bows and arrows?

I will speculate there were two reasons. Not a lot of training required to use a musket. The British longbow was a great weapon but it required a continuous commitment. The other thing is that the musket was really well suited to the European style of war that used a mass of troops. Aim was unimportant because they were firing at a mass of troops. Plus they were almost shotguns and not uncommonly used multiple projectiles. I think George Washington favored a load of one big ball and three small balls. Probably something well over a ounce of lead with each firing. In mass troop units the musket was preferable to the much more accurate Kentucky rifle.

"In 1836, Connecticut-born gun manufacturer Samuel Colt (1814-62) received a U.S. patent for a revolver mechanism that enabled a gun to be fired multiple times without reloading."

While somewhat arbitrary, I will contend that the development of the repeating pistol was the point at which the bow in military use became an obsolite device. Prior to that the more rapid fire of a bow combined with highly trained archers made the bow a better weapon in some situations.

Give or take a decade or so, in something like 1870 the Samurai were put out of business by the other side using rifles and European tactics. And in the same general period the Janissaries were forced to abandon bows owing to a serious battlefield loss.

Blogger Lazarus November 23, 2017 10:08 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:I do not expect it to be a "walkover". It will be more like a massacre.

Dexter needs to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Blogger Meng Greenleaf November 23, 2017 10:09 PM  

This tale reminds me of the foreign worker villages in Japan. They're built in the countryside and segregated from having much, if any, contact with Japanese. Their kids attend schools that in no way share with them any of the Japanese traditional music, Shinto songs, or how to be part of the community. Nothing. When their work visa ends they leave. It's really ideal if you need workers and want to maintain a homogeneous society. At the end of the day, racism protects Japanese culture. How ironic, as this is the only means necessary to provide multicultural societies with mah diversity.

Funny enough I was asking a Japanese last week what they thought of White people. She said, for some reason we like some White people and are not racist against them. But she wasn't sure why. And was clear to say not all whites. Just some 😃

Anonymous Dorkus Malorcus November 23, 2017 10:11 PM  

"Indians were not 'clean' because people who live in a state of nature in a temprate climate lack the resoruces to remain clean."

I'm pretty sure running water and sand are both found in abundance in temperate climates. You should be ashamed, for WE are all stupider having read your comment.

Anonymous Dorkus Malorcus November 23, 2017 10:16 PM  

Tsiyugansini and Tecumseh both say you're wrong here too.

Anonymous Simplytimothy November 23, 2017 10:47 PM  

A Pilgrim super-hero .....

Blogger Johnny November 23, 2017 11:13 PM  

Dorkus Malorcus wrote:"Indians were not 'clean' because people who live in a state of nature in a temprate climate lack the resoruces to remain clean."

I'm pretty sure running water and sand are both found in abundance in temperate climates. You should be ashamed, for WE are all stupider having read your comment.

Why the insult Dorkus? You got something against me or are you just naturally nasty? (Not that I want an answer or will respond.)

Let me fill you in on how life works. It is the middle of winter and are a member of a stone age tribe. To keep warm in you shelter there is a fire in the center of the place. Fuel is raised by going out and gathering up branches and stuff, meaning the wood you burn is damp and the fire is smoky. Within a week or two everything in the interior of that shelter is going to have soot on it. Plus there is a dirt floor.

Hey, you move into a cramped dirt floor shelter with a smoky fire and see how clean you stay.

Blogger Rough Carrigan November 24, 2017 12:03 AM  

As the article from the Daily Telegraph at the link below describes, European settlers were here in North America before the "Native Americans" believed to have come across the Bering Strait. Thousands of years before.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Anonymous Unamused Flyover Resident November 24, 2017 3:26 AM  

"dienw, modern DNA studies have pretty much debunked all the "exotic" Indian theories. They came, in three waves, from NE Asia ..."

Except, newish archeological findings, together with old tribal myths, strongly suggest those Asian waves displaced and genocided an earlier European-derived Soultrean population.

Blogger Koanic November 24, 2017 4:14 AM  

Well, at least we don't have to worry about it happening again with China!

Blogger Johnny November 24, 2017 9:23 AM  

"Except, newish archeological findings, together with old tribal myths, strongly suggest those Asian waves displaced and genocided an earlier European-derived Soultrean population."

There has been a certain amount of this sort of evidence around for a while, that there were groups that preceded what we now call Native Americans. But apparently they were not all that numerous. Thus no general population displacement. And homicidal warfare is common in tribal groups, so, you know...

Blogger JohnofAustria November 24, 2017 12:55 PM  

A firearm of any kind produces a far more damaging wound, especially the old soft lead bullets. And there was no armor that could prevent or lessen the damage until very recently. Look at how firearms forced changes in armor and tactics that arrows never did.

Anonymous AB.Prosper November 24, 2017 4:38 PM  

Dexter wrote:"You can train a guy to use a firearm in a matter of weeks."

A fact that escapes many Righties who think the coming civil war will be a walkover because Lefties know nothing about guns.


A much overlooked point. The Left is amazingly good at collective violence and leveraging right wing fears of chaos to their ends.

The Right better be willing to be every bit as unpleasant or you'll occupy a slit grave somewhere if you are lucky and a social justice Birkenstock will be stamping on a human face forever.

Anonymous AB.Prosper November 24, 2017 4:50 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:Dexter....Let's say it would be possible to train new users to firearms in a few weeks. When will that begin? and who is going to do it?

The "coming civil war" will be completely over in a fortnight....yes, two weeks. But they will not train until after the shooting starts. Time is not on their side.

So you imagine getting your drivers license today and expect to drive in the Indy 500 tomorrow. The numbers and the quality and the experience will be much more than they can anticipate.

I do not expect it to be a "walkover". It will be more like a massacre.


I'm not so sure about that, if it was so "easy" someone might have already gotten started.

As for training, the Left already is training, see Redneck Revolt and the John Brown Society

They suck thus far and with AntiFa their own psychology works against them in terms of training but its subject to change. You may find that 2 weeks becomes 2 years with all the foreign Janissaries unless you are willing to destroy the fabric of society and the Right is limited by its morals in ways the Left is not

So far the the most effective attacks BTW have been by the Left, men in their 60's interestingly , one vs Rep. Steve Scalisi, another unarmed vs Rand Paul and the Vegas Massacre of which the political nature of it is only opinion

Young people can learn to be even more effective as well.

The Right is crippled by an inability to have any kind of collective goals and an inability to act . Lack of will more than anything That too is subject to change.

I'll concede that the political measures are not yet exhausted but time is fleeting.

More guns and ammo are supplies and training or good, very good but if you don't have goals and an attitude and will to win, you will lose.

I frankly don't know if its there. Given it supposedly requires 10% of people to effect change, this means 20-25% of Whites on the same page to win.

Better we work on that.

Anonymous Bigwheat November 27, 2017 12:53 AM  

What are you smoking? Vox has never claimed that. Stop saying what you think other people think or say, just state what you think, or give a quote if you must. There was a description of ppl that do the sort of thing you're doing here.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts