ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Over the target

Mike Cernovich did an AMA this week and not only did the SJWs came out in droves to try to attack him, but their counterparts in the media immediately leaped to try to set the Narrative about it in textbook SJW fashion.
Right–wing Pizzagate peddler, conspiracy theorist blowhard, and attention–seeker Mike Cernovich held an AMA on Reddit on Friday. But it didn’t really go anywhere because Cernovich spent most of the time dodging questions and responding with questions of his own rather than providing anyone with any real answers. Which is the opposite of what an AMA is supposed to be.

Anyone familiar with Cernovich—who most recently went after MSNBC contributor Sam Seder over a joke tweet and briefly got him fired—won’t be surprised by any of this. Any exposure for Cernovich, who claims he is a “journalist” and is peddling his book, “Gorilla Mindset: How to Control Your Thoughts and Emotions and Live Life on Your Terms,” is a good thing and helps those donations continue to flow.

If you’re not really familiar with Cernovich’s “work,” all you need to know is that he authored blog posts like, “When in Doubt, Whip it Out,” and not even Alex Jones can really stand him. Some of Cernovich’s best work can be seen here.

On Reddit, the AMA’s first question pretty much set the tone for the entire thing: “Mike, buddy, big fan, long time listener - my question - how do you wake up every morning and resist the urge to swallow a bullet knowing that your lasting memory on this planet will amount to nothing more than a fecal stain on humanity?” a Redditor named MrZissman asked.

Cernovich attacked the question with an eagerness that quickly waned as the session dragged on. “I sleep like a champ and wake up energized every day. How’s your life going?”
This is somehow supposed to be news? Look at the headlines of these articles, and remember, they are about a freaking Reddit AMA.

Mike Cernovich Hounded on Rape Allegation in Reddit AMA
- Daily Beast

Mike Cernovich's Reddit AMA Backfires Spectacularly
- Splinter

Mike Cernovich Did A Reddit AMA And Got Relentlessly Dunked On
- Digg

Alt-Right Troll Mike Cernovich Gets Ass Handed to Him in Reddit AMA
- SF Weekly

Mike Cernovich's AMA Went About As Well As You'd Expect
- NY Mag

How does an AMA backfire? How is "SJWs falsely accuse people they don't like and call them names" supposed to be significant or noteworthy in any way? And how long will it be before we see this sort of "story" appear in the Jeff Bezos blog?

All these attacks actually accomplished was to demonstrate two things we already knew:
  1. Mike Cernovich is too big to ignore
  2. SJWs always lie

Labels: ,

89 Comments:

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 23, 2017 8:24 AM  

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Anonymous Rocklea December 23, 2017 8:37 AM  

I wonder what Mike will actually do with his first Pulitzer?

Blogger Timmy3 December 23, 2017 8:37 AM  

They managed to fully describe his work. How is that a mistake?

Blogger Dire Badger December 23, 2017 8:45 AM  

Yeah, I tried to stomach 'The amazing Atheist's' idiotic video featuring Cerno, but his stupidity, if anything, has actually grown in the years he's run his stream.

Blogger Dire Badger December 23, 2017 8:46 AM  

Timmy3 wrote:They managed to fully describe his work. How is that a mistake?

How is it you manage to breath and type at the same time? You are very talented for a commie.

Anonymous Michael December 23, 2017 8:51 AM  

That is the moment we pretend that AMA wasn't a shitshow and all part of Mike's masterplan to get newspaper coverage for his brand?

I encourage everyone to check out the AMA and read Mike's replies to the attacks and form their own opinion. Vox has a gigantic blind spot for friends.

Blogger Timmy3 December 23, 2017 8:53 AM  

Wow, I’m talented!!! Great compliment.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 8:53 AM  

I don't follow Cerno but it seems he knows how to build an audience, now all those obsessive kooks who hounded him will will do his PR work for him.

Blogger Resident Moron™ December 23, 2017 8:54 AM  

It’s been a while since we’ve seen a swarm like that.

Anonymous JAMES December 23, 2017 8:56 AM  

Mike has written some utter crap and said some silly things over the years but anyone who can't see how he's evolved into a talented political muckraker is either a leftist or has an axe to grind.

Mike does his thing and does it pretty well. I wish I was as influential as he is and I suspect deep down most of his critics do as well.

Blogger Sam Spade December 23, 2017 8:57 AM  

A conspiracy theory with considerably more evidence than a lot of published fake news.

Anonymous JAMES December 23, 2017 8:58 AM  

That said why do an AMA? Has an AMA ever worked out for anyone remotely controversial?

Anonymous Mr. Rational December 23, 2017 9:01 AM  

JAMES wrote:That said why do an AMA?
A thousand times this.

Blogger McChuck December 23, 2017 9:04 AM  

How may we identify our allies? By the rage they induce in our enemies.

Blogger Cubby8126 December 23, 2017 9:06 AM  

Reddit mods actually removed the ama from the sidebar and ama list entirely. You would think if its a victory they would tote it and never let it go, but thats right, rule#1

Blogger Lovekraft December 23, 2017 9:11 AM  

This served to inform us and normies which sites are virtue-signaling, open borders cucks.

Blogger Aeoli Pera December 23, 2017 9:15 AM  

Michael wrote:That is the moment we pretend that AMA wasn't a shitshow and all part of Mike's masterplan to get newspaper coverage for his brand?

I encourage everyone to check out the AMA and read Mike's replies to the attacks and form their own opinion. Vox has a gigantic blind spot for friends.


Sure he could have planned better, seen ahead better, prepared better, etc., but what was lost and what was gained? Public Enemy #1 with a microphone is an enviable position to be in. This is why Milo and Cernovich are professional media provocateurs and Anglin is an amateur. They aren't going to burn down Cloudflare to get Cernovitch over this.

I mean, what can anyone do to Milo now? If you can survive a pedo lynch mob and still have a platform, nobody can touch you after that. He's antifragile.

Mr. Rational wrote:JAMES wrote:That said why do an AMA?

A thousand times this.


Same reason as Trump is on Twitter.

Blogger Dave December 23, 2017 9:24 AM  

Any exposure for Cernovich, who claims he is a “journalist”

"Journalists" are like middle school girls; "We will never let him into our club"

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 9:25 AM  

The conservative is strong in many (too many). For decades conservatism was about, please god don't upset the left, they will call us bad names and upset the nice white ladies that are the soul of the country, blah, blah, blah. We were told to snug up our bow ties and get to the facts and the facts only because our intellectual strength would do something akin to magic.

In short if you ain't taunting a libtard past the point of hysterical melt down you must be a conservative and a friggin loser.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 9:27 AM  

You know who is the worst on that thread? The alt-whine, total clueless jerk offs who cannot even think of a way to use Cerno against the left.

OpenID crapulux December 23, 2017 9:28 AM  

@14 - "How may we identify our allies? By the rage they induce in our enemies."

My thoughts exactly. Whenever a herd of Idioticus Cacaliberalis (ie, shitlibs) worships something, it's guaranteed to be crap (like the last star wars). And when they REEE about something I've never heard about, i'm suddenly interested!

Anonymous roo_ster December 23, 2017 9:31 AM  

It is entirely possible for sjw sorts to be terrible people _and_ for cernovich to have screwed the pooch good and hard. Having read a bit of that ama, i would point to it as supporting evidence.

For those who have not read it, it is not in any way on par with cernovichs appearance on 60 minutes. Nope, just a shinola show top to bottom. Charlottesville on a web page.

Anonymous CloseHauled December 23, 2017 9:35 AM  

Makes me wonder if through Journolist 3 they planned the ambush, given how gleeful and how
they intently watched AMA.

Anonymous Frank Lin December 23, 2017 9:39 AM  

Which is why he has friends.

Blogger Ceasar December 23, 2017 9:44 AM  

My first thought was, 'Wow the Pedos are still really pissed at Cernovich'.

Why else would they setup a coordinated AMA troll operation where the story line was written before the AMA even started?

And really how hard is it to round up some Pedo trolls? They are already online looking at who knows what. Well we know but it's too disgusting to list.

Blogger slarrow December 23, 2017 9:47 AM  

That is the moment we pretend that AMA wasn't a shitshow and all part of Mike's masterplan to get newspaper coverage for his brand?

I encourage everyone to check out the AMA and read Mike's replies to the attacks and form their own opinion. Vox has a gigantic blind spot for friends.


See, this is what happens when people try to think they're smarter than folks like Vox and Cernovich: they embarrass themselves.

The reason we know it was part of Mike's "master plan" is because he did a Periscope while it was happening and explicitly told everyone that he wanted the comment count and exposure. While the Gammas and Omegas thought they were "owning" Mike with their dull, repetitive, unimaginative tripe, he was joking with Shauna about he hated to quit the AMA to go host Alex Jones because this was working out so well for him. He and his wife were laughing about the articles popping up about being "owned" and "wrecked" and "dunked on" because, as Mike put it, his haters are his best fans because they spread his name so well. Far from being emotionally distressed, he was laughing and grinning as he kept triggering sperging juveys and watching his comment count rise.

At one point Mike explains how this is great because everyone is winning: his haters are having fun "owning" him, his media enemies are salivating because they think they really caught the Road Runner this time, his fans are confirmed in their suspicion that their opponents are cross-eyed morons, and he's happy because the only thing that people will remember of it in a few months is that Cernovich did a wildly successful AMA with thousands of comments.

I doubt Vox watched the Periscope, but he didn't have to, because he knows his friends. Far from a "blind spot", he knew exactly what Mike was up to and why it worked for him. All the people who somehow think they beat Mike yesterday got played. It's like three-card Monte: if you think you're winning, that's when you know you're the mark.

Blogger Twisted Root December 23, 2017 9:47 AM  

Any exposure for Cernovich, who claims he is a “journalist” ...said the journalist reporting on an AMA.

Anonymous Jeff December 23, 2017 9:48 AM  

I watched Cerno's live periscope as he was doing the AMA. He was enjoying himself immensely and didn't want it to end.

Anonymous Godfrey December 23, 2017 9:57 AM  

They hate Cernovich because he's a real journalist.

They hate him for not being an establishment shill like them.

Just read the questions. You literally have to sift through them to find one or two written by an intellectual or someone who'd consider a mature adult. Most of them were written by raging children.

Blogger Nate December 23, 2017 9:57 AM  

Mike is a very savvy dude. I don't see what he benefitted from the AMA unless it was just personal entertainment.


Anonymous Godfrey December 23, 2017 10:03 AM  

The opposition is intellectually bankrupt. They literally got nothing. They've nothing to offer but rage. It's really pathetic if you think about it.

Blogger VD December 23, 2017 10:06 AM  

That said why do an AMA? Has an AMA ever worked out for anyone remotely controversial?

Because Cernovich is using the AMA to build his audience by showing moderates the true face of the opposition. Certainly. I've done two myself. No trouble at all.

Reddit mods actually removed the ama from the sidebar and ama list entirely. You would think if its a victory they would tote it and never let it go, but thats right, rule#1

It wasn't a victory for them. It was a huge embarrassment but the media SJWs are too dumb to realize that. Cerno set them up and they walked right into it. The Reddit mods realize that, which is why they are trying to memory-hole it even as the media morons are talking up their revisionist narrative.

Blogger VD December 23, 2017 10:08 AM  

I don't see what he benefitted from the AMA unless it was just personal entertainment.

Identifying and exposing your enemies is always beneficial.

Anonymous Suburban Dad December 23, 2017 10:10 AM  

Not upsetting nice white ladies is pretty important. Do it right, and Trump carries Wisconsin and Michigan. Do it wrong, and Nancy Pelosi’s ideological twin gets a three-year tour of the US Senate from Alabama of all places.

Anonymous GM December 23, 2017 10:10 AM  

I don't know anything about building a brand online, or through media, but Mike obviously does, so firing up the swarm surely works in his favor.

For me, having taken a look at the AMA thread itself, what was most apparent was how completely oblivious the commenters were to the possibility that Mike is doing very well for himself in some social space orthogonal to the one they that crystallized on reddit for the purpose of calling him names.

I understand from experience that SJWs and those with SJW tendencies are extremely vulnerable to the crowd. And I've read the first book at least, so I know some of the theory. But reading the AMA thread made it obvious at a gut level how "swarm" really is the right word to describe the phenomenon.

Anonymous Godfrey December 23, 2017 10:10 AM  

They way I see it is that he did an AMA and the opposition made fools of themselves. The AMA was swarmed and overwhelmed by idiots.

Why wouldn't someone among the opposition at least make the effort to ask an intelligent, tough, researched question? Maybe it's there, but there is WAY to much childish raging bullshit to sift through.

Anonymous GM December 23, 2017 10:13 AM  

I just saw Vox's comments. I am an example of the sort of bystander that was impressed by the way in which this made Mike's enemies look awful, and awful in precisely the sort of way that is illustrative of the pathology of that enemy.

Blogger Lazarus December 23, 2017 10:16 AM  

One of the first answers he gave included the connection between the media and the deep state. Vampires don't like the light.


Mike Cernovich Ask Me Anything Session YT 2hr:12min

Mike Cernovich Ask Me Anything Session

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 10:24 AM  

#34 Trump discredited the narrative and its spewers, Moore nothing but a bog standard conservative loud mouth who when confronted with a narrative goes into smarty bow tie intellectual/conspiracy theorist let me explain it mode.

Trump wins, Moore loses, alt-whiners lose their shit because this time tough talk about "trooof" was supposed to prevail.

FTR IMO Cerno is modestly useful, useful being defined by how much he discredits the narrative and its spewers. Hell I'm not even sure in his conspiracy theorizing that he actually asks questions or is just another run of the mill "knower."

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 10:31 AM  

Tuberman btw is my favorite conspiracy "knower", he knows that Hillary is #4 on the list of satanic feminist leaders. Damn I had her pegged at #2, shows you what I know.

Hey Cerno start asking some questions.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 10:41 AM  

Cerno seems to be having a wonderful time triggering these people, but is that the main point?

Blogger Matt December 23, 2017 10:47 AM  

The same idiots think they totally PWNED Trump by calling him DARUUMMMPPFFF

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 10:48 AM  

"Conspiracy Theory" is now the Major MSM Talking Point, so those spouting MSM points are what? This and UFO distractions have taken over from "Russia, Russia, Russia, and Nazi" as the final main push, and will expose more embedded shills, when you see who is promoting.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 10:53 AM  

VD, I did not see your post before posting, as I needed to refresh, and did not. Intuitively, I should have known.

Anonymous aegis-1080 December 23, 2017 10:56 AM  

Cernovich wanted the huge shitstorm. Why? Simple:

If he *didn't* wanted it, he could have just hosted the AMA on /r/the_donald, that has non-cuck mods that insta-ban shitlib shills. But he didn't, so he wanted all the REEEEE.

Anonymous Looking Glass December 23, 2017 10:57 AM  

I caught saw it about 30 minutes in. It was a great insight into the Reddit being a hive of pure bigotry, and Cerno looked like he was having fun. How is this a "shit show"?

Also, the more we rile them up, the more likely mass suicides break out among the Left. Demoralization campaigns are very effective.


@43 tuberman

The publicly available information puts a "ring" of 5-10 people between the DOJ & FBI on the chopping block for Sedition charges. And these are pretty much the entire leadership. At the same time, the Uranium One/Hezbollah Money Laundering/Iran Deal puts everyone attached to the upper-levels of the Obama Administration on the chopping block for dozens of crimes.

They're trying to establish a narrative around it because the "Storm" is going to destroy the Swamp over years.

Blogger SteelPalm December 23, 2017 10:58 AM  

When Cernovich was first brought up on this blog a few years ago, I dismissed him, thinking little of his intelligence or competence.

I was completely wrong, and Cernovich (who has long since won me over as a diehard fan) continues to impress, continually growing his presence and doing outstanding work. When people doubt Cernovich now, they're making the same mistake I did. There is a lot, lot more to him than meets the eye, and his moves are always careful and well-planned.

With regards to the Reddit AMA, it's low-risk and high-reward. Some leftists make fun of him? So what?! Meanwhile, more people learn about and investigate him no matter what.

Anonymous Eshamus December 23, 2017 11:01 AM  

+1

NNT's definition of antifragile was the subject of his book. Doesn't mean "strong enough to endure" or "resilient", it means "Chaos eater", existing and growing stronger by consuming that which destroys others.
MC is a good representative as is PDJT.

Blogger Sean December 23, 2017 11:03 AM  

Discovered Cernovich through this blog - been a great fan ever since! It's good when you have heavyweights allied together

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:07 AM  

46. LG

"The publicly available information puts a "ring" of 5-10 people between the DOJ & FBI on the chopping block for Sedition charges. And these are pretty much the entire leadership. At the same time, the Uranium One/Hezbollah Money Laundering/Iran Deal puts everyone attached to the upper-levels of the Obama Administration on the chopping block for dozens of crimes."

"They're trying to establish a narrative around it because the "Storm" is going to destroy the Swamp over years."

Yeah, Just getting back to this material, as I spent about 4 days with just 3-4 hours sleep, and no workouts. I am back to 7 hours and worked out last 2 days.

Lots of new "Conspiracy" cool stuff, so psyched up.

Anonymous Looking Glass December 23, 2017 11:08 AM  

@45 aegis-1080

Hosting it on T_D would have been hilarious, honestly. So many of the shills/trolls would have gotten auto-banned from a host of other subs that they visited, it might be broken huge chunks of the Reddit collective. That'd have been fun.

Cerno knows what he's doing. The Objectives were accomplished, and if it amuses Cerno and riles up the haters, that's a good time. He even says he loves his haters, as they make him a lot of money. Which is a point I doubt they'll ever understand.

Blogger Cubby8126 December 23, 2017 11:10 AM  

Hence me saying rule #1. Sjws always lie. I probably wasnt clear on that, im quite bad at writing clearly when i do write quickly. I realised it was a loss for them and thats why i called rule#1 when they seem want to boast about how gr3at it was for them. I'll write mpre clearly from now on.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:15 AM  

Eshamus wrote:+1

NNT's definition of antifragile was the subject of his book. Doesn't mean "strong enough to endure" or "resilient", it means "Chaos eater", existing and growing stronger by consuming that which destroys others.

MC is a good representative as is PDJT.


Excellent posts, as chaos Needs to be used to overcome entropy, synthesize new order. Process is Chaos deconstructs, but always possibility of new order being created sythesized from it.

Anonymous Looking Glass December 23, 2017 11:17 AM  

@50 tuberman

Most of this stuff is starting to filter out into the more normal press. The Iran Deal/Hezbollah drug trafficking is going to be the bigger optics issue. Drug Smuggling being supported by the White House so they can send pallets of cash to Iran is an optics nightmare.

Anonymous Uncle John's Band December 23, 2017 11:18 AM  

The way Mike has bent hostile media environments to to fuel his growth over the last few years is remarkable. He is savant-like in this regard. His track record has reached the point that when I disagree with something he is doing, I reflexively double-check my reasoning.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:21 AM  

Globalists are usually caught in mental entropy, such as "Conspiracy Theory." Not possible to keep a fake narrative above water, when they have no Truth.

Blogger Cubby8126 December 23, 2017 11:23 AM  

I guess sjws always lie doesnt apply it their too stupid to realise it was bad for them.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 23, 2017 11:23 AM  

So the Hezbollah drug deal could be used to diminish the authority of the narrative amongst blacks?

True conservatives/conspiracy theorists would never, never, never stoop to that, have you gentlemen no shame?

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:26 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:@50 tuberman

Most of this stuff is starting to filter out into the more normal press. The Iran Deal/Hezbollah drug trafficking is going to be the bigger optics issue. Drug Smuggling being supported by the White House so they can send pallets of cash to Iran is an optics nightmare.


Yes, and as I understand it Operation Mockingbird has been damaged, but that's still in the early stages. The "Information Storm" is on the way even before changing the MSM lies, and it will cause a flood of Truth getting out soon.

Blogger Brad Matthews December 23, 2017 11:26 AM  

I enjoy what Mike does, and have immense respect for how he does it. His ability to self-promote might equal P.T. Barnum

Anonymous Uncle John's Band December 23, 2017 11:27 AM  

@ 56. tuberman

It's why they are coming so unhinged as their tactics fail. Sincerity is too counter-intuitive for them to process. They are literally mystified.

Anonymous Ages December 23, 2017 11:28 AM  

>going on Reddit

I thought Cernovich was smarter than that.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:28 AM  

Cerno obviously knows about the information storm coming and is a great surf rider, as he adds his own storm to the wave.

Anonymous Ages December 23, 2017 11:32 AM  

Same reason as Trump is on Twitter.

Twitter is a different kind of venue from an AMA. Trump uses Twitter to distribute, essentially, personal press releases. An AMA is like trying to speak to a mob. There are better venues in which to engage leftards.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 11:35 AM  

Ages wrote:Same reason as Trump is on Twitter.

Twitter is a different kind of venue from an AMA. Trump uses Twitter to distribute, essentially, personal press releases. An AMA is like trying to speak to a mob. There are better venues in which to engage leftards.


Have you ever went out at the Hate replies from the "mob" on Twitter? Ha! Now that's entertainment.

Anonymous Uncle John's Band December 23, 2017 11:36 AM  

I'm sure Mike knows that the sky is the limit for his brand if the destruction of the establishment narrative is as complete as the pieces in play suggest it could be. He is positioned to become post-storm mainstream.

Anonymous Neo December 23, 2017 11:43 AM  

I was looking forward to the banter and trash-talking from them to Cerno. Roasting is a sport among my family and friends. Could've been hilarious. But all they really did was vomit their insecurities all over themselves and declare victory: "YOU'RE A FAILURE! NOBODY LIKES YOU! YOUR WIFE WANTS A DIVORCE!"

Boring. Should've expected about as much from the soft skinnyfat soycucks of Reddit. Maybe it's because I'm used to much more savagery among my family&friends and on 4chan.

But more important is that they unironically thought they were being "edgy" and were doing a lot of "pwnage". It demonstrates their low tolerance for emotional pain when they think such weak material could do much damage to anyone. And also it looks like this is their peak performance in a trash-talking contest.

No wonder we are destroying them in the culture war.

Blogger Cloom Glue December 23, 2017 11:45 AM  

The view count on Cernovich's reddit periscope is 2x and 4x higher than a few days older videos, and it is only up there since 20 hours ago.

That is brilliant. It is cheer-leading excitement for his Jan 20 social event for Trump supporters, in NYC, with ticket sales starting yesterday.

Anonymous Neo December 23, 2017 11:55 AM  

>going on Reddit

I thought Cernovich was smarter than that.


What difference did it really make? Did anybody's opinion about him change? None of the weak reddit material landed. And from what I'm hearing, he got a bump in views, clicks, and possibly sales just in time for the Christmas holidays.

The only way you could think this was a bad move is if you crave validation from people who hate you. Are the people objecting to Cerno's move the same people who always cuckcern troll about softening our rhetoric to appease moderates and liberals?

Blogger VD December 23, 2017 12:02 PM  

There are better venues in which to engage leftards.

You don't seem to understand that the purpose is not to engage them, but expose and leverage them. As a general rule, nobodies with no following should not criticize the strategic or tactical decisions of the most successful navigators of social media.

You don't look smart. You don't look like a master strategist. You look like a complete idiot.

Anonymous Looking Glass December 23, 2017 12:11 PM  

@67 Neo

Cerno on 4chan's /pol/ could be a thing of legend, but Reddit, aside from T_D, is so limp-wristed these days because of the moderation that it's just sad.


@63 tuberman

No one really seems to have caught on that Cernovich was in on the "Flynn Gambit". Top-level Spooks don't help campaign for a candidate unless they have multiple objectives. Flynn clearly built a network at the exact same time, though the objectives are still pretty opaque.

Anonymous Jeff December 23, 2017 12:16 PM  

@60 Brad - His ability to self-promote might equal P.T. Barnum

Trump is still king.

Blogger tuberman December 23, 2017 12:27 PM  

LG,

What is most fantastic about this is the Heroic Role Players like Flynn and Sessions willing to take hits for the Good Guys. There are others, but that can wait.

Cerno building his own rep is also cool. There will be even another positive side to his withholding some information, until it is too late for the globalists to move on that info. Many people in the loop now.

Anonymous Looking Glass December 23, 2017 12:47 PM  

@73 tuberman

I like Cerno and support his work, though I don't check in too much. I'm not a "normie", so I'm not the target audience. Though he hilariously gave away, one time on twitter, his actual operation, which I found hilarious. No one would notice, but he said something to the extent of "won't you come be my friend?".

"Gorilla Mindset" has multiple objectives, but getting caught up on someone's "Brand" isn't the only operational one. Mike now has a huge collection of people that have read his work and will be responsive to helping him. He's built an entire information network just by giving people some good, if hard, advice. Men, especially, will trust another Man that has done him a solid.

You see this with Scott Adams' work as well. There's also multiple objectives to what he is saying. It's not a lie nor is he weaving in lies. He wants you to think a certain set of thoughts about him, while also pushing in other directions. There are multiple levels of optimization on different Time Frames. It's not a Brand; it's a Mental Cachet with the people you interact with.

As for Flynn, he's probably had to burn out contacts before as a chaff measure, so I'm sure he wasn't too pleased to have to do it himself. However, it's worked. He's also gotten himself immunity for anything illegal the Obama Admin was up to. Funny, that.

Anonymous Just another commenter December 23, 2017 12:58 PM  

@70 - question: my observation is that most people's natural tendency is to either react to events or think tactically, only thinking how to "win" the immediate conflict. What is the best way to learn to think more strategically? I know it's not just a time-preference thing, though there is that aspect; I'm not sure the best way to develop a more strategic way thinking about things and the big picture, and recognize strategic thinking when others are doing seemingly unrelated and not-very-useful things.

Anonymous normally a lurker December 23, 2017 1:11 PM  

@71
I can assure you, /pol/ hates Cernovich just as much as reddit does, as a quick search on one of the 4chan archives will show.

That said, the expectation can't have been high in the first place. After all the average redditor is a male twentysomething left-liberal immersed in callout culture who communicates using snarkgasm.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky December 23, 2017 1:44 PM  

Looking at that barrage of questions is WOW. The SJWs have truly outdone themselves this time. But it's so obvious, transparent and over-the-top that normies are going to see that and get pissed off at them. They are visibly confirming the truth that SJWs ruin everything. They are the enemy of the good, and of normality itself.

Blogger Nate December 23, 2017 2:01 PM  

"Identifying and exposing your enemies is always beneficial."

i hadn't thought of it this way... but causing a shitstorm that's this widely covered... there will be people who will say, "wait if these scumbags hate this guy this much.. I should probably check him out."

Blogger ace December 23, 2017 2:08 PM  

I wonder if any of the people mocking Cernovich as having a lisp stopped to consider whether their words would be hurtful to many others who suffer from that speech impediment.

And the same could be said of many of their other lines of attack. Cerno seemed to be egging them on. In their zeal to 'dunk' on him they likely alienated neutral third parties with their unrestrained, hate filled behavior.

None of them could ask a straight question, either, which is basic civility. Maybe Cerno's goal is just to hold them to the light and say: do you really want to see what they'll do with real power?

Blogger Anno Ruse December 23, 2017 2:24 PM  

"I can assure you, /pol/ hates Cernovich just as much as reddit does, as a quick search on one of the 4chan archives will show."

/pol/ hates Cernovich about as much as they love Taylor Swift.

Blogger Shimshon December 23, 2017 2:28 PM  

Cernovich, seemingly alone in the entire media, covered Trump's commuting of Sholom Rubashkin's incarceration. It was celebrated by tens of thousands of Jews all over New York and New Jersey (among many locales).

After his brilliant performance on 60 Minutes, I don't get how anyone can question his savvy.

Blogger Brad Matthews December 23, 2017 2:41 PM  

Jeff wrote:@60 Brad - His ability to self-promote might equal P.T. Barnum

Trump is still king.


Of course, goes without saying.

Anonymous Just another commenter December 23, 2017 2:46 PM  

@81 - it is far too easy to criticize methods you do not understand. The media does that *constantly* with Trump. Ever listen to this guy?

I do it more than I should, but I'm getting better as I gradually gain WIS with age.

Blogger Zimri December 23, 2017 3:16 PM  

As a semi-autistic genetic inferior (who knows it), I am unfond of overused slang like "backfire" too. I prefer "misfire". But anyway...

The best example of a misfiring AMA was the one Bill Nye fielded. And it wasn't because he got trolled. The reason he looked like a fraud wholly out of his level is because he was and is.

Blogger LP9 December 23, 2017 3:22 PM  

I heard the AMA along with Cerno hosting Friday on AJ. And read several articles smearing an innocent party being Mike Cernovich over nothing, a AMA? Cernovich is correct; he is making more money on these malcontents, I'll explain below.

Cerno is a atty and rep'ed himself just fine on AMA, he wasnt afraid of them.

To flip this script Pizzagate is real, Podesta's emails are REAL, to denounce the emails and the Clintons/Huma love for predators making every white man into a predator is absurd lunacy.

The media just became complicit or be ok with child molestation, why is the media ok with pizzagate even calling it a conspiro theory and attaching Mikes name to it? (no one has heard a peep from the SPLC or ADL, where are they weighing in, they can't even survive an audit)

Cerno didn't lose his stuff, he was having a typical Cerno day at youtube and laughing, totally normal. People got mad when Cerno said like alot of people here say, READ A BOOK put the TV down over stupid netflix and net neuter, who cares, tv is for the elderly or dumb pple as sports was ruined.

The SJW's are out of control because POTUS Trump won, they are still in mental and emotional pain which is going to continue and hopefully become more painful for them.

To cope with this pain they attack random people like Cerno but they fail b/c they are out of their league.

SJW/fake media was previously owned by Cerno per the 60 mins interview, the harmed party did not let that go 60 mins still has a bone to pic with anyone that shares his views whom they failed to abort, remember the deep state old people and this government and this retarded media doesn't like you but wants your money or wants you dead which ever lines their pocket in blood money.

Whenever the young tell the truth, its a danger to the legacy-fake-failed complicit-in-crimes against children via mind rape, culture rape, etc.

Sjws need to understand or think thru their actions sort of like making a planning and doing a checklist but they are unable to operate like that, people need to understand they are not normally adjusted adults anyhow the more hatred makes certain people more money and garner more press, smearing Cerno doesn't work, he flips the script every single time.

Or re-package that every time POTUS makes the world mad, great. Cerno and others aggravate the fake news and opposition while LAUGHING all the way to the bank, Good.

Cheap smears are distractions from Christmas and failed too, critics or the fakes news have nothing left but animal abuse and hating Christmas and Christ so they attack the married family man, this time its Cerno, the next time someone else. It is personal but its not personal in that its but only minor repetitious nonsense happening to new people over a non story.

Another example is a sad one it took a few years a stratgey guide and 2 books to help the people coexisting with roaming luntics via SJWAL and SJWADD by Vox Day, the utterly uncalled for hate towards Vox made him money, which is wonderful.

The level of liberalism, anti Christ this and that, sjw lunacy is reaching hilarious proportions that Mark Dice documents to Ivan Throne and Cerno on antifa.

I wonder if antifa minions reside as editors, on boards of the outlets that published negative press on Cerno's AMA.

Anonymous JAMES December 23, 2017 4:18 PM  

Mike didn't expose his enemies, he didn't leverage them.

It's as if the nazi idiots had tried to claim a victory out of Charlottesville because of "exposure".

No, not all publicity is good publicity.

Blogger VD December 23, 2017 5:26 PM  

Mike didn't expose his enemies, he didn't leverage them.

He most certainly did. Why are you lying when everyone can see for themselves exactly what happened? Are you just that desperate to defend the Narrative?

Blogger Daniel December 23, 2017 8:46 PM  

I read the Ama. These people... They actually dont have anything better to do?

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira December 23, 2017 9:27 PM  

The real troll has you thinking that you trolled him. Well played, Mike.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts