ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, February 08, 2018

The horrors of the LGBT household

Lifesite profiles Moira Greyland's autobiographical memoir:
The daughter of famed science fiction author Marion Zimmer Bradley has written an autobiographical account revealing the horrors of growing up in a home raised by LGBT parents who repeatedly sexually abused her and her brothers.

“I have heard all the customary protestations. ‘Your parents were evil because they were evil, not because they were gay,’ but I disagree,” writes Moira Greyland in her new book, The Last Closet: The Dark Side of Avalon.

“The underlying problem is a philosophical one that is based on beliefs that are not only common to gay culture but to popular culture. And this is the central belief: All Sex is Always Right No Matter What,” she wrote.

“I had both biological parents in the home, but both refused to act like traditional parents,” writes Greyland. “I needed my father to protect me and to see me as a girl instead of refusing to protect me and seeing me as an amorphous nothing who competed with him for boys. I needed my mother to love me and hold me and comfort me instead of being a terrifying, angry dictator. Worse than that, I was expected to not want them to love me and protect me, or to act like normal parents. I was supposed to be happy that they were doing their own thing, no matter what they did to us.”

The Last Closet has been an Amazon bestseller for weeks as a Kindle e-book, and is scheduled to be published as a print book this month. Over one hundred readers have reviewed it, and virtually all have given it five stars.

The book recounts Greyland’s life with her mother, who was the author of The Mists of Avalon and many other famous works of science fiction and fantasy, and her father, Walter Breen, who was a world-renowned authority on numismatics. Both identified as “gay,” both abused drugs and were involved in occult practices, and both were pedophiles, Greyland says, a claim that has been confirmed by her only surviving brother.
Man people desperately want to believe homosexuals Are Just Like Everybody Else. But they are not. Just ask a policeman. Or ask a child of gay parents. Once an individual decides that he no longer has to abide by traditional morality because he has certain urges, it becomes considerably easier to violate even the most outrageous moral norms when he feels the need or even just the desire.

That doesn't mean that gays can't abide by traditional moral standards, or that all straights do, only that the probabilities observably differ. A gay man is 14 times more likely to abuse a child than a straight man. Even worse, gay priests are 198 times more likely to abuse children than straight men. One of the ugliest aspects of The Last Closet is the way in which Moira's parents intellectually rationalized even their most abhorrent behavior. They were not unique in their ability to do that.

You can shriek "bigot" and "homophobe" if you like. But reality doesn't care. No amount of denial will eliminate the logic, the probabilities, the statistics, or the pain of the abused children.

Labels: , ,

118 Comments:

Blogger Teleros February 08, 2018 9:03 PM  

You can shriek "bigot" and "homophobe" if you like. But reality doesn't care. No amount of denial will eliminate the logic, the probabilities, the statistics, or the pain of the abused children.

Here's a few, courtesy of /pol/ ...

http://traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

Blogger Hammerli280 February 08, 2018 9:08 PM  

Yes. I'm not going to lie, this book caused me to seriously rethink my attitude toward homosexuality. The conventional wisdom has been to treat it as a biological disorder, an illness with no moral component. Moira makes the argument that homosexuality is an imprinting failure...which means that homosexuals NEED access to young people to keep the supply pipeline fed.

Which means that homosexuality and pedophilia are joined at the hip.

Blogger pyrrhus February 08, 2018 9:11 PM  

Gays are 20 times as likely to sexually abuse children, which is why we (I was a worker/supervisor in the foster care/adoption field) refused to let them adopt or be foster parents back in the 70s...Now they can adopt/foster kids, and the results have been horrifying....

Anonymous Anonymous February 08, 2018 9:17 PM  

The thing that upsets me most in the world is pedastry. I have an exceptionally strong stomach having been raised by a trauma surgeon but think that book would be too much for me.

You're dead on VD that once you decide to drop off traditional sexuality it gets easier to violate all norms. As a priest once said fornication then homosexuality then (I forget which comes first) beastiality then pedastry then you're face to face with Satan stealing souls.

Blogger tuberman February 08, 2018 9:18 PM  

This book and the two SJW books will have profound effects in, and beyond the Culture Wars. All this inverted/mirrored reality is interwoven.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 08, 2018 9:30 PM  

Gravity wins

Blogger Carl Philipp February 08, 2018 9:30 PM  

"One of the ugliest aspects of The Last Closet is the way in which Moira's parents intellectually rationalized even their most abhorrent behavior."

That made my teeth clench, especially since they were so very INTELLIGENT about it, enough to write massive dissertations on the subject.

Tolkien was right about how you make orcs. Take the sort of creature who could be something great, and sadistically torture them. Some of them will figure the rest out on their own.

Blogger Lazarus February 08, 2018 9:33 PM  

Tiny typo...first word "Man" must be "Many"

Blogger Cecil Henry February 08, 2018 9:35 PM  

Yup. The Premier of Ontario (Wynne) destroyed her family and took up with her lesbian lover.

She then radically changed the education agenda to promote homosexuality and sexuality to children, with a later convicted pedophile leading the curriculum development. He went to jail.

She sits in office, promotes 'equality' with other people's money, and goes to mosques with her head covering to sit in the women's only section.

Female leadership is poison, and a lie. Here is what you get for pretending otherwise, every time:



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVSwtWJVAAADIb2.jpg

YOu get death. And then the parasites run away to do it AGAIN elsewhere.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora February 08, 2018 9:35 PM  

The gays I've known online and in person took Christianity's injunctions against homosexuality personally. It's not a surprise they would reject it and all social pressures that were a product of Christian ethics. And that's not even considering how many 'gays' are only choosing to exhibit the tip of their sexual iceberg. The example of Ancient Greece always made me think the connection between pedos and gays was obvious.

Blogger Lazarus February 08, 2018 9:37 PM  

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Could not have put it better myself.

Blogger Phillip George February 08, 2018 9:40 PM  

Jeffrey Satinover wrote the seminal work on this. Homosexuality and the politics of truth
There is no way out of this.
The only science to delist homosexuality as a mental illness in the DSM/ 'their" diagnostic bible, was a show of hands at general meeting vote hijacked by the gay lobby.

ie. If you trust a psychiatrist you are a nut.

Ask a "former" homosexual. A good the MSM refuse to believe can or should exist.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 08, 2018 9:41 PM  

Here is a great website about the science and reality behind homosexuality:

https://www.narth.com/

Blogger Frank Brady February 08, 2018 9:44 PM  

Here's another: http://gatetoliberty.blogspot.com/2013/

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 08, 2018 9:51 PM  

Did the SJW loons try to sh*t on the reviews?

Blogger James Dixon February 08, 2018 9:54 PM  

> And then the parasites run away to do it AGAIN elsewhere.

Unless someone is willing to pay the price to make sure they don't, yes. And given that price, I can see why most don't.

Blogger Tomislav Ostojich February 08, 2018 9:55 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Lovekraft February 08, 2018 10:02 PM  

One has to have a moral center from which he bases all his decisions. One's position on abortion is the key standard in how to judge someones moral center. From there, it's really no mystery how they will approach other issues.

Blogger Daniel Bendele February 08, 2018 10:21 PM  

Totally OT: Just finished first issue of Rebel Dead Revenge. That is something special. You're going to absolutely dominate comics.

Blogger Biggie February 08, 2018 10:23 PM  

"but they are not"

Yeah, I know, right?
http://people.com/crime/st-louis-mom-murder-suicide-postpartum-depression/

Blogger Timmy3 February 08, 2018 10:25 PM  

Single mothers cannot be trusted. A cycle continues.

Blogger SteelPalm February 08, 2018 10:53 PM  

I don't have a problem with gay marriage, but I have always been strongly against gays adopting kids.

However, it appears that I gravely, gravely underestimated just how awful the latter was.

Blogger Stephanie Hastings February 08, 2018 11:00 PM  

Slightly off topic:

Does anyone know if Amazon is still pushing ahead with their TV adaptation of MZB's Darkover series? You'd think in the current climate they'd back off, but with Amazon you never know.

Blogger Anon11010 February 08, 2018 11:04 PM  

Gay "marriage" is intended to destroy the concept of the family and normal society.

Blogger haus frau February 08, 2018 11:08 PM  

The uk child services allows adoption of baby girl by a gay couple after rejecting the child grandmother as an adoptive parent. The child's "father" murdwrs her 2 weeks after the adoption is finalized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5057913/Gay-father-murdered-adopted-daughter-jailed.html

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener February 08, 2018 11:22 PM  

@25 Progressives sacrifice children far more prolifically than any other group in history. And one gets the feeling that they're just getting warmed up.

Blogger kurt9 February 08, 2018 11:27 PM  

I believe Moira's assertion that homosexuality is the result of imprinting to be correct.

I'm socially liberal. I have no problem with adults living their own private lives as they see fit. However, I believe there should be a social firewall between the alternative sex scene and child raising. I believe one of the reasons why the liberal left is so obsessed with not only preventing such a firewall, but with the relentless promulgating alternative sexuality into the schools (even down to the grade school level) is that they want to force public recognition of their sexual choices (not just as private life activity). I further suspect that the rampant sexualization of grade-school children is a promotion of pedophilia. There is no legitimate reason for the sexualization of grade school children.

Blogger VFM #7634 February 08, 2018 11:33 PM  

"One's position on abortion is the key standard in how to judge someones moral center."

Progs are seriously twisted people. Even if they themselves aren't queer or have had abortions, the fact they ardently defend those who do speaks volumes.

I read the book. Thank goodness Moira went into detail about her arts and crafts and music and Christianity, which provided something uplifting.

Blogger haus frau February 08, 2018 11:36 PM  

"Social services in the Vale of Glamorgan now face an investigation after they visited the family 15 times but still raised no concerns - despite finding out the severity of her injuries."

There is no hell hot enough for the social workers who chose to sacrifice this child on the lgbt altar. She had a blood family that badly wanted her.

Blogger Horn of the Mark February 08, 2018 11:43 PM  

Have you and Stefan talked about a show on this topic? He hasn't done as much with the parenting topics in the last couple years, but this would be right up his alley, I'd think. Plus, it's more good exposure for the book.

Blogger IreneAthena February 08, 2018 11:44 PM  

I am not doubting the validity of these sad statistics. I'm wondering, though, how useful they would be to someone who takes you into his/her confidence: he is in despair about his standing with Christ because, though he has tried hard to lose the same- sex attraction, he's been unable to do. At the very least these statistics could be a warning to be very careful about one's choice of partners. The statistics might also serve as a challenge to that person to examine ALL of his beleiefs about sexuality, as few if any of the best arguments one might make for abandoning the Bible's prohibition against homosexuality--i.e. arguments that err on the side of compassion vs. erring on the side of the letter of the law-- will suffice to defend promiscuity as well.

Blogger Frank Brady February 08, 2018 11:57 PM  

30. IreneAthena wrote, "The statistics might also serve as a challenge to that person to examine ALL of his beleiefs about sexuality, as few if any of the best arguments one might make for abandoning the Bible's prohibition against homosexuality--i.e. arguments that err on the side of compassion vs. erring on the side of the letter of the law-- will suffice to defend promiscuity as well."

There is no "compassion" in legitimizing an abnormal behavior that spreads disease and often kills its practitioners.

Blogger Thucydides February 09, 2018 12:19 AM  

@30
It is fairly well known that Socialists killed over 100 million people during the 20th century, but those statistics haven't stopped people advocating for Socialism or electing socialist governments to this day.

This is one of those problems where appeals to logic rarely work, but since I suck at rhetoric, I'm not the person to go to for answers. Any suggestions out there?

Blogger Damaris Tighe February 09, 2018 12:27 AM  

SteelPalm wrote:I don't have a problem with gay marriage, but I have always been strongly against gays adopting kids.

However, it appears that I gravely, gravely underestimated just how awful the latter was.


the right or duty- of spouses to have children is the essence of marriage.

levi strauss' attempt at a universal definition is that marriage is a
social institution built on a biological relation

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 12:40 AM  

@31 Frank yes, those dangers are part and parcel of promiscuity of any sort. And my point was that homosexual behavior need not be promiscuous. Thus, pointing that fact out to a homosexual, and encouraging him to avoid promiscuity no matter what his orientation is, would be a compassionate thing to do. But after that discussion...the question still remains, can one be saved and gay at the same time? As far as how to deal with that question compassionately, wisely, biblically, I keep in mind the statistic "50% of all suicides are gay" sited on one of the links above. I would try not to add to the pain that might push someone in the suicide direction.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 12:40 AM  

"Did the SJW loons try to sh*t on the reviews?"

How could they possibly help themselves?

"I don't have a problem with gay marriage"

You know, I don't either.

Because it doesn't and can't exist. What I have a problem with is people claiming that it can and/or does.

"the right or duty- of spouses to have children is the essence of marriage."

Ding ding ding!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 12:43 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 12:44 AM  

"my point was that homosexual behavior need not be promiscuous"

Realistically, it virtually always is. The ones that aren't are exceedingly rare statistical anomalies.

"can one be saved and gay at the same time?"

Probably, but you can only serve one master. I'd say you can't be saved and stay gay.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 12:44 AM  

sited-->cited, sorry

Blogger Zaklog the Great February 09, 2018 12:47 AM  

A hopefully novel argument when dealing with self-proclaimed Christians who support homosexual "marriage".

https://youtu.be/Wdsp5NfMmVI

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 12:49 AM  

Huh, Azure Amarnthine, I remember I've talked to you on these boards before. You told me I was too short for this ride. Maybe the problem was that you are too tall to talk to me, but I'll try. For safety reasons, Rescue Missions don't let you stay overnight if you're drunk, but they don't tell you that you aren't saved because you've fallen off the wagon. I am thinking that the same sort of principle holds for any promise to God we haven't been able to keep, due to a weakness of the flesh that trumps a willingness of the spirit.

Blogger Zaklog the Great February 09, 2018 12:50 AM  

@22 Steelpalm

I don't have a problem with gay marriage, but I have always been strongly against gays adopting kids.

You know that allowing one leads directly into arguments for the next, right? If you say that they're "married" but don't allow them to adopt their prey, they will immediately say, "What, isn't our marriage just like theirs? Why does that straight couple get to adopt, but we don't?"

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 12:58 AM  

And as far as statistically rare anomalies goes....a person who is struggling albeit unsuccessfully to line up his sexual behavior with a devotion to Christ he's had since early childhood is already a statistical anomaly. Most young people today (the majority being heterosexual) throw morals to the wind once puberty strikes, without many compunctions at all. I'd pray for a lot of grace to know how to speak to a person who is struggling with same-sex attraction and his relationship to Christ.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 1:46 AM  

@10-"The gays I'be known online and in person took Christianity's injunctions against homosexuality personally. It's not a surprise they would reject it and all social pressures that were a product of Christian ethics"

Do you mean to imply cause and effect there? As in "you don't want me? Well, I then I don't need you, dad...I mean, Christ."

Or is it a matter of if they're willing to break that part of the moral law, no surprise they don't consider themselves constrained by the rest?

I've never understood the attitude. I have a great many failings, but I've never considered rejecting Christian ethics simply because I regularly violate this or that rule. Of course, no one taught me to identify with my faults. I don't go around calling myself a Slothful American or Lustful American.

Blogger SirHamster February 09, 2018 2:39 AM  

IreneAthena wrote:I am not doubting the validity of these sad statistics. I'm wondering, though, how useful they would be to someone who takes you into his/her confidence: he is in despair about his standing with Christ because, though he has tried hard to lose the same- sex attraction, he's been unable to do. At the very least these statistics could be a warning to be very careful about one's choice of partners.

None of that has anything to do with the horror that homosexuals statistically inflict on children.

Deliberately changing the subject from the harm homosexuals do to children, to the feelings of despair of a hypothetical individual homosexual is a diabolical sleight of hand.

Blogger The Kurgan February 09, 2018 2:39 AM  

Having chosen to be baptised Catholic (Sede Privationist though) allow me to express that should I ever become emperor, it will become law that pedo priests should be nailed upside down to the front door of the church they preached in for three days before being burned at the stake in the public square.

Bergoglio is a pedophile defender and protector and absolutely should be first in a long line of priests that should be marched to their stakes in St. Peter's square. In fact if you wiped out the Vatican in its entirety it is doubtful if any innocents at all would be lost.

Thank you for posting this Vox. It is horrific but only by continually exposing the truth might we get enough momentum to bring these sick creatures to their rightful punishment.

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 09, 2018 2:40 AM  

“Which means that homosexuality and pedophilia are joined at the hip.”

No, they join at the groin.

When you live in a culture that encourages the slaughter of unborn children - almost the only people who’re actually inarguably innocent - simply so adults can continue their sexual irresponsibility without consequence, then the sexual abuse of children is inevitable.

If dismembering live babies doesn’t offend our moral sensibilities, what possibly could?

Blogger LP9 February 09, 2018 2:51 AM  

Excellent post, painful to read though, the pain this poor child endured like Corey is beyond shocking and evil, its important to document such matters but again tragic to read the headline, top headline at Info Galactic news is this matter.

Thank you.

These insane people also want to remove God as being he or she, nutcases.

Recall when WND did cover how gays do molest, they are doing what was done to them, its a evil sickness that is very nauseating.

On another note I find it appalling to zero cares given to adult women to teens groomed and sent into the den of evil that is hollywood where these evils are celebrated. Metoo?

Go to hell, you traded your soul for money, fame by your own volition or your parents pimped you out and now cheapen the silent people whom endured XYZ and do not go about telling the world about it but its wonderful to let hollywood and SFWA implode.

The terror Moira Greyland endured is not part or even near the MEtoo whoredom. That pendulum is about to swing to notate how the schools or NEA groom and pervert the innocent children and hyper sexualize them, its why the schools and tv's must be thrown out the window.

People dont understand why I cannot endure local or national tv, movies, alot of media, I detest the endless horrendous reminder of the past, the past is dead and no longer exists, those demons by Christ can be placed to aside to hell and let go of.

True freedom, the light of non reaction is the Lord setting the hurting free to be whom they are intended to be.

Moira Greyland is no longer a "victim of a victims life (MCR ref)" standing up for yourself is winning big in this regard.

Also the perverted mentally ill godless feminists, human wreckage, actually dont want Moira speaking out with courage, it damages their insane dangerous evil narratives.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:03 AM  

"I am thinking that the same sort of principle holds for any promise to God we haven't been able to keep, due to a weakness of the flesh that trumps a willingness of the spirit."

If they're working at it, they're serving God. If they aren't, they aren't. Like I said, they can be gay, but if they stay gay, the works aren't there. While faith comes before works, faith without works is observably either dead or nonexistent.

Good trees produce good fruit. Staying gay is no fruit at all, best case scenario.

Teen Challenge would agree with me on this point as concerns the people they work with: If they fall back once, they'll be reviewed and possibly allowed a second chance. If they fall back a second time, Teen Challenge will jettison them. They simply can't afford them leading or tempting others to fall back as well.

Things that don't grow or change are, even by scientific definition, dead.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 3:04 AM  

...but no problem at all (I assume) calling yourself a heterosexual American. That's an identity a person who feels same-sex attractions cannot honestly assume for himself or herself, whether or not he feels those attractions are sinful.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 3:05 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 3:15 AM  

@47 And you know, Azure Amaranthine, I'm glad Teen Challenge is there for the people who are physically able to go along with their guidelines, and grow in Christ in that environment. I am sure it is with heavy hearts some of the staff sends the "second time offenders" away forever.

I maintain God still cares about "the second time offenders." In case there are any such reading, the best I know to do at this point (and I am TRYING to do my best, God knows the struggles I've had trying to be compassionate and biblical!) is to direct them to a place that will reaffirm this fact.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:16 AM  

"That's an identity a person who feels same-sex attractions cannot honestly assume for himself or herself, whether or not he feels those attractions are sinful."

If you're literally abstaining from homosexual sex then you're literally not homosexual, because you are not practicing the act that would define you as such. You may not be heterosexual just yet, but at least you're not sinning.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:23 AM  

"I maintain God still cares about "the second time offenders.""

God always cares. If they keep offending though, the offender themself does not care.

There are, sadly, a lot of people who will abuse your trust that way. "But I'm trying!" *No progress whatsoever.* "I swear I'm trying."

To give the benefit of the doubt, if it's not happening they are not in fact trying; they're lying. To take away the benefit of the doubt, if they're weren't lying, they'd necessarily have no free will, they'd not be human and would not deserve God's mercy because they'd lack the capacity to accept it.

Form follows function. If the function is there the form will follow. If it's not there, we're not, by definition, talking about a human being. If a "human" entirely lacks free will it is not a human, but rather a beast or a machine.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 3:36 AM  

Azure Amaranthine, I don't think you have many people who are failures as friends. And until you do, you won't be able to understand anything I've tried to say.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:36 AM  

IreneAthena, Looking at your link, they're anti-Christian wolves in sheep's clothing trying to twist and contort the world to fit their delusions, IE:

"who bring beautiful differences and distinctions to the conversation"

These differences are not beautiful. They're hideous contortions of nature. The people may be beautiful, the perversions certainly are not.

"Gender Spectrum’s mission is to create a gender-inclusive world for all children and youth. To accomplish this, we help families, organizations, and institutions increase understandings of gender and consider the implications that evolving views have for each of us."

Batshit insanity. Flies in the face of reality attempting to twist it to these people's perversions.

"The Center on African American Religion, Sexual Politics and Social Justice (CARSS)"

What the actual f***.

"Queer Grace is a curated encyclopedia of information and ideas around the life of LGBTQIA people in the Christian faith. We hope to offer a safe space"

What the actual actual f***.

"Believe Out Loud is an online network that empowers Christians to work for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality. They elevate the people and places where Christianity and LGBTQIA justice intersect."

No, just no. Hell no. May this abortive churchianity and its followers abide in Hell where they belong for willfully leading the children astray.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:39 AM  

"Azure Amaranthine, I don't think you have many people who are failures as friends. And until you do, you won't be able to understand anything I've tried to say."

I myself am a failure in aspects and am surrounded by people who are failures in aspects.

That we are failures does not condone our failures. That we fail does not remove the fact that that failure is a sin.

If that failure does not decrease, we are not being perfected by the Author and Finisher of our faith, and we do not have a relationship with him. We would be liars and willful liars, seeking to abuse, use, and parasitically feed off of actual Christians.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 3:51 AM  

Hmm. So where, Azure Amaranthine would *you* direct Teen Challenge's off-casts? Please don't say "to hell." Maybe the only answer you'll be able to give is, hey, they aren't my problem. And that's probably the right answer, for you.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 3:54 AM  

@48-I don't call myself a Heterosexual American. No one does.

Of course a person with homosexual urges could assume the identity of heterosexual. I'll bet that's what most all of them did back in the day. Even if the were living in denial, it's surprisingly easy to live in denial.

Sexual attraction-identity is a strange and relatively new phenomenon, inspired by an empty culture that has nothing better to elevate than various means of getting rocks off.

Blogger Harambe February 09, 2018 3:55 AM  

Homosexuals usually get that way because they themselves were abused. Just like how a wife-beater's daddy beat his mom and how a child from a single-parent house will be more likely to get a divorce.

That these people have psychological issues isn't exactly new information.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 3:57 AM  

@56-Where do you direct people who can't stop overeating, slutting around, murdering people, shoplifting, taking the Lord's name in vain, not keeping the sabbath, or a billion other ways to sin?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 3:57 AM  

Let me see if I can explain this, IreneAthena.

There are two distinct varieties of love. The masculine and the feminine, or more simply, the motherly love and the fatherly love.

The motherly love seeks to heal injuries, to accept regardless.

The fatherly love seeks to ensure that its object of love can survive and thrive. The fatherly love provides discipline for misdeeds and harsh lessons where they are necessary, because a lack of discipline now will lead to horrifying death later.

Both kinds of love are necessary, and different people respond better to larger proportions of one or the other, like the proverbial carrot and stick used to move a donkey. If the donkey will not move towards its survival for the comforting love of the mother, it will move for the harsh pain from the father. If the donkey is stubborn and will ignore the pain of the father, it will still seek the love of the mother.

The people you're talking about have the carrot in their mouth and they aren't moving. They are in fact demanding more carrots while refusing to move. They are sorely in need of pain.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 4:02 AM  

"So where, Azure Amaranthine would *you* direct Teen Challenge's off-casts?"

I'd direct them to the Bible, and warn them of the consequences of their actions.

Should they ignore my warnings and suffer the consequences, I will not lift a hand to help them if I do not believe they are sincere, and every time they prove themselves insincere that bar delineating the pain I will not alleviate will move higher.

There comes a point where either they make the right choice or my efforts on their behalf become entirely worthless. Beyond that point, may God have mercy on their souls, because it is not fitting for me to waste more of mine on them when it could better be used to help sincere people.

Blogger Ryan G February 09, 2018 4:11 AM  

This is further evidence this whole thing is mental sickness masquerading successfully as a lifestyle choice. It's been pointed out elsewhere that there exists a significant correlation between childhood abuse and homosexual behavior later on in life. Heck, the DSMV up until recently considered Homosexuality to be a disorder and was only removed for political reasons.

At the risk of going into conspiracy theory territory, I can't help but notice how anodyne the whole LGBT movement is with the leftist agenda overall. It shifts sexual energies away from reproduction and towards pure self-satisfaction, lowering population growth. It flies directly in the face of explicit Biblical prohibitions, forcing conflicts between Christians and the state which result in Christianity being diminished and the state growing stronger. Finally, it weakens the validity of the traditional family structures, which has been an explicit goal of Communism all the way back to Marx. Add on top of that the millions given to politicians to vote in favor of them, and it's no wonder that the west has gone from seeing Homosexuality as a disease to a valid lifestyle choice in the space of only a couple decades.

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 09, 2018 4:22 AM  

@AzureAmaranthine

My favorite text, for obvious reasons:

“For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again; but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 4:29 AM  

The site used to be gaychristian.net That's what I typed and was redirected to the new name qchristian.org At least as of the time Philip Yancey spoke at one of the conferences gaychristian.net hosted, the organization welcomed people who had various views on the sinfulness of homosexuality, all the way from "it's a mortal sin" to "God blesses gay marriages." The goal of the organization was to be a haven for people with homosexual tendencies (and their families) who had been shamed out of their churches and wanted help working out what it meant to be/how to be a Christian in that situation, in the company of people who were well acquainted with that particular struggle.

Any organization that works with children -- ANY organization -- is a magnet for those who would want to take advantage of them. I understand your concern about this being one of them. That would be a damnable shame, just as it is in any other organization where it happens.

Blogger VD February 09, 2018 4:44 AM  

I keep in mind the statistic "50% of all suicides are gay" sited on one of the links above. I would try not to add to the pain that might push someone in the suicide direction.

So you'd rather help them abuse and recruit others? Would you try to lovingly understand someone who kept murdering people, or marrying and divorcing people after running off with all of their money? It doesn't work and it doesn't help.

They feel pain too.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 4:46 AM  

Well, this is about as far as I can go with the conversation, Azure Amaranthine. Thanks for sticking with me this long. I did read your comment about moms, dads, carrots, pain. I wish I could say as confidently as you do "homosexual acts are always a sin" or as confidently as some of my Christian friends do "homosexual acts within the context of a committed relationship have God's blessing" but after years of not fitting into either camp, and praying for God to put me in the correct one (others have had historically the same struggle with the Bible's views on slavery...and transubstantiation...and pre-election of the damned), I have had to settle for now with speaking up when there is a chance that a reader who is REALLY struggling with the idea (and headed toward suicide because of it) might need to hear a little grace.

Maybe all I'm doing is serving up carrot cake. Or maybe not.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 4:50 AM  

@65 God no, VD.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 4:51 AM  

I don't want to do THAT either.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 4:57 AM  

And to be clear, VD, I don't think you've *chosen* to push any gay closer to suicide by publishing books that talk about the very great evils done by some homosexuals. Such books are needed. It's just that way down here in the comment section, you never know who might be reading. That's all.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 5:06 AM  

"I wish I could say as confidently as you do "homosexual acts are always a sin" or as confidently as some of my Christian friends do "homosexual acts within the context of a committed relationship have God's blessing" but after years of not fitting into either camp, and praying for God to put me in the correct one"

The Bible is not ambiguous on this topic. Homosexuality is sin.

Jesus himself said something like, if you won't except the miracles and prophecies provided by the prophets, why would you believe if I provided more for you? In the same vein, your answer is right there in the Bible and it's quite clear. If you're not willing to listen to God's word in written format, why would anyone believe you're willing to listen to it in any other form?

If you have friends who say that Homosexuality in any way shape or form has God's blessing, they are blatantly ignoring the Bible in order to lie. I can't pretend to guess their precise motives, nor can I say that they know better (though they certainly should), but they are certainly lying regardless.

Blogger The Kurgan February 09, 2018 5:18 AM  

Personally, if a pedo decides to off himself I could only applaud the effort enthusiastically.

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 09, 2018 5:24 AM  

That God blessed sinners has absolutely no overlap with God blessing sin(s).

I suspect strongly those who want to blur or eradicate this distinction.

Blogger The Observer February 09, 2018 5:27 AM  

@70:

Your whole conversation with IA has been a first-rate example of why you don't let women preach.

Blogger SteelPalm February 09, 2018 5:36 AM  

@40 Zaklog the Great You know that allowing one leads directly into arguments for the next, right? If you say that they're "married" but don't allow them to adopt their prey, they will immediately say, "What, isn't our marriage just like theirs? Why does that straight couple get to adopt, but we don't?"

They will ALWAYS push for more, since so many are SJWs. Doesn't matter where you stop.

Blogger Lazarus February 09, 2018 5:46 AM  

Bermuda instituted gay "marriage" a year ago. Recently, they abolished it. Hopefully the beginning of a trend.

Blogger VD February 09, 2018 6:42 AM  

I have had to settle for now with speaking up when there is a chance that a reader who is REALLY struggling with the idea (and headed toward suicide because of it) might need to hear a little grace.

Just stop with the stupid emoting. If you really want to stop gays from killing themselves, then force them back in the closet and drive home how unacceptable the behavior is.

They tend to kill themselves out of guilt and shame for their ACTIONS. No one feels guilt and shame for successfully resisting temptation. So, anything you do to help them continue wallowing in their behavior is going to increase the amount of suicide.

Face it. The real basis of your argument is that you are a woman and you hate to make people feel bad. Which is both normal and fine, but stop dressing it up in logically backwards appeals to possible suicide.

Blogger Dire Badger February 09, 2018 7:01 AM  

"The underlying problem is a philosophical one that is based on beliefs that are not only common to gay culture but to popular culture. And this is the central belief: All Sex is Always Right No Matter What,"

This is one of the Book's greatest money quotes.

Blogger wreckage February 09, 2018 7:24 AM  

"All Sex is Always Right No Matter What"
"Empathy is Morality; More Empathetic is more Good"

Pretty much the ultra-modern creed I reckon.

Blogger IreneAthena February 09, 2018 7:44 AM  

Vox day whence this certainty about the reason gays suicide so often? Have you access to exit interviews? And speaking of stupid...stupid emoting is not the same as taking the possibility of suicide seriously. I do. If you do, too, before continuing to spread your plan to reduce suicides by forcing gays back into the closet, run that suggestion by your gay friend milo.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 7:47 AM  

"before continuing to spread your plan to reduce suicides by forcing gays back into the closet"

Regardless of the effect on gay suicides, forcing them back into the closet will result in many fewer of them in the next generation. If soon there are zero gays there will soon be zero gay suicides.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 7:49 AM  

Ideally they would be called dolors as well, as the name is much more appropriate even now.

Blogger VD February 09, 2018 7:57 AM  

Vox day whence this certainty about the reason gays suicide so often? Have you access to exit interviews? And speaking of stupid...stupid emoting is not the same as taking the possibility of suicide seriously. I do. If you do, too, before continuing to spread your plan to reduce suicides by forcing gays back into the closet, run that suggestion by your gay friend milo.

I am amused by how quickly the underlying bitch shows her true self. Not so much the selfless angel so very deeply concerned about others now, are you?

You obviously don't care about suicide, because your behavior demonstrably makes gay suicide more likely. So, the obvious conclusion is that you care about signaling your virtue. Which is fine, but please don't think anyone is fooled.

It doesn't matter if the gay suicide rate is 50 percent of the total or only 3x the normal suicide rate, depending upon which study you decide to take seriously. The point is that since the male suicide rate is the same in 2015 as in 1950, it is clear that the legality and increased societal acceptance of homosexuality does absolutely nothing to reduce gay suicides.

And do you seriously not know that Milo agrees with me? He knows what he is doing is wrong, just like fat people know they shouldn't eat that cake and smokers know they shouldn't smoke that cigarette.

Blogger TalongMan February 09, 2018 8:18 AM  

Waiting for flounce and posturing post. "well I tried reasoning with you but you are obviously consumed by your hatred of gays"

Blogger The Kurgan February 09, 2018 8:18 AM  

Suicide is a choice. I for one would never want to take that choice away from them.
I believe there was a film on this:
Live and let die

Blogger Lovekraft February 09, 2018 8:49 AM  

@ Irene:

Assuming you are a woman, it has to be pointed out that there are basically two types of pain. Physical and emotional.

The first is real. The second isn't. The second is the slippery slope to transgenders teaching preschoolers. This person has warped his pain or 'oppression' into a campaign of corruption. The first group, those who are going through physical pain require sympathy (up to a point. If their physical pain, ie. drug/alcohol abuse side-effects is self-inflicted, that's another matter entirely.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then it's on you. I can't make it any clearer than this.

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 09, 2018 8:56 AM  

Homosexuals who are irredeemable "offing themselves" sounds a lot like evolutionary pressures at work to me.

That may sound harsh, but it's true. How does the human condition improve if we continue to subsidize and support these things?

I'm agnostic, but increasingly I see the wisdom and truth in Christianity and the Bible. Including many things that I previously thought were abhorrent, using the modern Enlightment mindset.

I'm coming to believe that if there is a God, that he is trying to lead us to an improved human condition, and our society is currently fighting that as hard as it can.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 09, 2018 9:08 AM  

"That may sound harsh"

Not at all. If you feed stray cats you get more of them. Better a bit of pain now than a lot of pain later.

Blogger Amfortas February 09, 2018 9:08 AM  

Moira does us all a great, difficult and dangerous service. She exposes her life in an act of selfless vulnerability to show the real-world effect of sexual depravity. Moira survived, by Grace. The very least we can do is be grateful. Then take the lessons.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd February 09, 2018 10:43 AM  

haus frau wrote:There is no hell hot enough for the social workers who chose to sacrifice this child on the lgbt altar.

Hell not hot enough? Think crock pot.

Blogger Sheila4g February 09, 2018 10:51 AM  

@78 VD: "Face it. The real basis of your argument is that you are a woman and you hate to make people feel bad."

There was a comment the other day, either at Steve Sailer or Chateau Heartiste, to the effect that "a woman will destroy the world to ensure someone's feelings aren't being hurt somewhere." I thought that was well and simply put. As you immediately noted, Irene is virtue signalling and confusing the toleration and encouragement of sin with genuine Christian compassion for human weakness and failings. As I've learned from a number of good sermons, what the Bible calls "love" is an action verb, not saccharine sentimentality.

Blogger Peggy February 09, 2018 11:12 AM  

There is no record in the Gospels of Jesus directly addressing a homosexual, but what he said to the woman caught in adultery, and to the woman at the well, can apply to gays just as well.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd February 09, 2018 11:56 AM  

Peggy wrote:There is no record in the Gospels of Jesus directly addressing a homosexual, but what he said to the woman caught in adultery, and to the woman at the well, can apply to gays just as well.

Go, and sin no more. Homo-sex is sin, stop doing that.

Blogger James February 09, 2018 12:26 PM  

Peggy wrote:There is no record in the Gospels of Jesus directly addressing a homosexual, but what he said to the woman caught in adultery, and to the woman at the well, can apply to gays just as well.

He may not have "addressed a homosexual" but he did address homosexuality. Where?
Matthew 5:17-20
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Also, Matthew 4:4
"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

And what did the Law that came from the mouth of God say?

Leviticus 18:22
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Anonymous Anonymous February 09, 2018 1:00 PM  

" If you feed stray cats you get more of them."

capture, spay/neuter, return

It's the only feral cat management method that works in the long run.
Hasn't been applied to people as yet.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 09, 2018 1:25 PM  

The more common feral cat management method where I live is plinking. Seems to work fine. Gathering up the dead cats afterward gets tedious, though.

Blogger SirHamster February 09, 2018 2:32 PM  

Peggy wrote:There is no record in the Gospels of Jesus directly addressing a homosexual, but what he said to the woman caught in adultery, and to the woman at the well, can apply to gays just as well.

"Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more."

Literally no one thinks homosexuality is an unforgivable sin. But it is a sin and should not be practiced.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 4:02 PM  

@79-Of course, though "do as though wilt (sexually)" is part of popular culture, it's a far, far greater part of homo's lives. I don't like equivocation between the two, though the latter is everyday influencing the former to come in its dark direction.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 4:14 PM  

@92-"A woman will destroy the world to ensure someone's feelings aren't being hurt somewhere"

In Dostoyevsky's Brothers Karamozov, the character Ivan explains why he doesn't believe in a higher order I think in the Grand Inquisitors scene. Say God exists and he is almighty. Ivan can't find any possible way to justify the Creation of but one little child suffers, on account of the fact that there could have been no Creation and therefore no suffering.

Thus, he sets himself up in judgement of God and funds Him lacking.

Of course, Ivan is a crazy person, both figuratively driven and by ideas and I think maybe literally sick on the head. And [Spoiler Alert] he's the one who inspires his father's killer, and is in a way responsible for the central badness in the book.

Blogger BlackTsunami February 09, 2018 4:51 PM  

Let me say that I respect all of your beliefs, but I also find them comical. I am not laughing at the young lady who suffered the abuse. My heart goes out to her but not for the way she generalized about my community as a way to cope with her pain. As for you all commenting on the story, I comically say get over yourselves. You are pushing old refuted theories AND studies. How do I know this? Because they have been vetted in public and in the court systems. They were found to be wrong, which is why, particularly in the United States, courts have ruled for gays and lesbians adopting children. It is why legitimate studies back up same-sex households raising children. Now I know you will whine about a conspiracy but I respect that. It's pretty much all you can and will do. Meanwhile we will be raising children to be loving and successful human beings like we are doing now even as you probably read in anger what I have just written. You will just have to get over it.

Blogger tublecane February 09, 2018 5:00 PM  

@100-Assuming you aren't trolling, I direct you to the above threads on the sorry state of science and the judiciary, neither of which--surprise, surprise--are impartial arbiters of truth. No conspiracy theory is necessary to explain how they might have missed the dangers posed by putting sexual deviants in charge of children.

Blogger Ryan G February 09, 2018 5:40 PM  

@100

Leftist Legitimacy 101:
1. Cherry pick data to support foregone conclusion.
2. Destroy the careers of anyone who provides conflicting information.
3. Label anyone who disagrees with conclusion a bigot.
4. Ignore previous studies refuting claim.
5. Claim a consensus exists and thus conclusion is/was/and always has been true.

Blogger VD February 09, 2018 5:43 PM  

It's pretty much all you can and will do.

Actually, letting the Muslims throw you off building tops also appears to be a viable option. The preferred on, apparently, everywhere from London to Minneapolis.

Blogger The Observer February 09, 2018 7:20 PM  

"Just give up, it's inevitable, it's the Current Year."

How many times have we heard this before? The inevitable march of History and Progress towards the Second Com-I mean, the sexy secular scientopia?

Bloody whig history.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd February 09, 2018 8:19 PM  

I'd be interested to read Steve's (BGKB) perspective on this.
Why are they so adamant about adopting children? Maybe the sexual relationship makes it more desirable, like a marriage/parenting instinct is triggered.
I say this because I cannot imagine having a child around without a woman. I love my kids and spend more time with mine than many men, but women have such natural efficiency at managing children. They make it look effortless. If their mother wasn't available, I'd move my mother in to help me take care of them. I'd have no choice. No way would I move my dad in for that purpose, even though he loves his grandchildren. I would mess everything up if I were by myself.
Having two guys doing that seems like a major, MAJOR ordeal. Certainly fathers here are familiar with how effectively mothers can understand the different cries of newborns, and seem to have almost ESP when it comes to calming them and meeting their needs.

This is my uninformed perspective, though.

Blogger The Kurgan February 09, 2018 8:47 PM  

BlackTsunami,
Aside from the fact your chosen nickname is, as usual per your kind, clearly a reference to one of your sexual mishaps, literally EVERYONE here knows you are lying in every absolute sense.
There is literally nowhere left for your kind to hide from the fact you commit pederastry at a frequency AT LEAST a magnitude higher (that's x ten) if not two (that's x hundred) than heterosexuals.

There is ample evidence from decades of records and the statistics are inescapable. Homosexuality is a mental illness and in a very TINY minority of cases can have actual biological roots, but the percentage of that, as was clearly evidenced by autopsies on hundreds of gay men is roughly one percent. The rest, as is absolutely and undeniably proven by the structures of their brains, are "created", through deviant imagination, often the result of molestation.

It would be absolutely better for society at large if we returned to burning deviants like yourself at the stake. You are a blight on decent people and a clear and present threat to children.
While homosexuality can certainly be reversed, the process can be arduous. A stake and firewood are cheaper and faster and have the added advantage of being pre-emptively forestalling for other would-be deviants.

You will never be accepted, even by your own broken selves, which is why you keep trying to push your deviancy on the world. Some part of you knows you have a dark hole in your soul, and it leads only to hell, both figuratively, while you live in the world, and permanently when you leave it.

Blogger weka February 09, 2018 9:24 PM  

@100. His laughing is a tell.

Of his gamma nature.

Trust him as far as you can shotput him. If you are uncertain how far, shotput him anyway.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 09, 2018 9:38 PM  

"HAHAHAHA!" HE SCREAMED AT HIS TORMENTORS. "I'M LAUGHING AT YOU!"

Anonymous Anonymous February 10, 2018 4:02 AM  

Devil's Advocate, here:

They had another adopted kid, who is 3 and seems to be doing ok. This particular kid's mother had a drug habit. Dude who killed her said she was "satan in a baby-gro" in his texts, and he might very well have a case. If genetics matters, he's saved society a great deal of trouble.

Blogger The Aardvark February 10, 2018 5:09 AM  

@53
Azure Amaranthine wrote:If you're literally abstaining from homosexual sex then you're literally not homosexual, because you are not practicing the act that would define you as such. You may not be heterosexual just yet, but at least you're not sinning.

Paul's statement "Such WERE some of you, but you were washed, you were set apart, you were justified (made just-as-if-I'd never sinned)" is vital.

Blogger Gary February 10, 2018 7:38 AM  

'traditional moral standards'

That would be God's Law.
We'd be much more likely to be blessed if we give Him the credit He deserves for our moral and civic law.

Blogger The Kurgan February 10, 2018 4:54 PM  

I can't wait until burning people like you at the stake once again is recognised for the civilising necessity that it is.

Blogger Theodore Seeber February 13, 2018 6:31 AM  

Hand him this book anyway. He needs to know the dangers he faces going down that path. Yes, for me, damaged autistic that I am, this book was the first confirmation I had that consent-based sexual promiscuity is bunk. Hetero or homo, it is just an excuse for abuse.

Blogger Theodore Seeber February 13, 2018 6:34 AM  

One step at a time. The first step is to show that homosexuality is PTSD from bullying, because that is how pederasty works. A victim who can choose not to become an abuser themselves.

Blogger Theodore Seeber February 13, 2018 6:39 AM  

Heterosexual and Homosexual are terms invented by Freud and his friends to convince people they needed to pay hundreds of dollars an hour for counciling. Sexuality is what a person does, not what they are. Resist the lie.

Blogger Theodore Seeber February 13, 2018 7:05 AM  

This is what I have been tryung to say, thank you.

Blogger Theodore Seeber February 13, 2018 7:38 AM  

The courts were bribed to accept false science.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts