ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

The strategery of Alt-Retard

The moderators and I have been spamming a suprising number of snarky off-topic comments like these lately.
The Jew/SJW converged Negro Felon League sure does get prominent placement here on Vox Populi, the home of AltRight thought leadership. Why is that?
Why do I occasionally post about the NFL? Because I like NFL football and I have been a Vikings fan since I was a child. A lot of my readers also like the NFL and enjoy discussing it in the comments. And even though I am unhappy enough about the recent SJW convergence that I stopped subscribing to NFL Game Pass and only watch the free games now - an act that sends a stronger message to the NFL and hurts the league considerably more than someone who only ever watched the free games not watching them now - that doesn't change my liking for the actual sport of football at all.

The reality is that the spaghetti-armed gammas of the Alt-Retard have always hated football, have always hated and feared athletes, and they are using the recent convergence of the league to try to convince others to hate the sport too. That hatred for the sport itself comes through in their bizarre attempts to influence what others watch; if their concerns were merely about race they would either concentrate on basketball or the recent signs of the coming convergence of hockey. They don't offer alternatives. They don't offer any solutions. Instead, they leap to try to police the entertainment choices of others and attack them for daring to like what they like.

Which, of course, is closely akin to what SJWs do. This should not be a surprise because Alt-Retards are, like SJWs, of the political Left, and they also, like SJWs, largely consist of low-status gamma soyboys.

Their stupidity, and their certain failure, can be seen in the obvious futility of their actions. If they were smart, they would be working to either fix or replace one of the most popular institutions in America. But they're not, so their brilliant strategy is to simply attack and insult everyone who enjoys that institution. By doing so, they inspire even those who were previously indifferent to them to actively despise them.

The Fake Right isn't merely fraudulent and futile, it is almost criminally stupid. The Alt-Right is inevitable, but the Alt-Retards will never be a true part of it, let alone lead it, no matter how much they dance for the media and claim to be leading the parade.

Labels: ,

205 Comments:

1 – 200 of 205 Newer› Newest»
Anonymous Gouv February 06, 2018 5:19 AM  

Theres nothing wrong with advocating a boycott of the NFL. And doing so definitely doesn't make one a gamma...

Anonymous homba February 06, 2018 5:24 AM  

The "strategery" ain't even a real word, chieftain...

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 5:27 AM  

Theres nothing wrong with advocating a boycott of the NFL. And doing so definitely doesn't make one a gamma.

I did not say there was. There is something observably wrong with frothing at the mouth about Jews and Negros on a post about Bill Belichick's decision to sit his starting cornerback for the biggest game of the season.

If you want to advocate a boycott of anything, that's fine, go for it. But don't even think about doing it in an off-topic comment on my site.

Anonymous Gouv February 06, 2018 5:34 AM  

The post was NFL-related, and he advocated a boycott of said organization. Not exactly off-topic.

And Jews and blacks are indeed greatly overrepresented in the NFL, so he's not wrong.

Anonymous If you watched, you're a homo February 06, 2018 5:35 AM  

Muh Site, Muh Football, Muh Comics Books.

Did Nate watch the Superbowl? If so, is he a homo?

Anonymous rsj February 06, 2018 5:36 AM  

They make the joke come alive and dance; but you knew they would. Since you pull the strings though that makes you the master, like a written version of Punch and Judy but combined with the edutainment of Kukla, Fran and Ollie for the short-set.

Thank you. Reading here has taught me so much. I am a mid-wit who did not know I was a mid-wit and lurking here has shown me there is so much more beyond what I am capable of and that makes me smile even though I wish I were as quick as all of you here.

Thank you again.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 5:41 AM  

The post was NFL-related, and he advocated a boycott of said organization. Not exactly off-topic.

Yes, it is off-topic. Exactly so. You guys really are retarded.

TOPIC
noun
a matter dealt with in a text, discourse, or conversation; a subject.

synonyms: subject, subject matter, theme, issue, matter, point, talking point, question, concern, argument, discussion, thesis, text, concept, field, area, keynote, leitmotif

You are trying to conflate the subject with a tangentially-related matter. This is not only wrong, it is dishonest. Don't try to pull that nonsense here.

And Jews and blacks are indeed greatly overrepresented in the NFL, so he's not wrong.

Jews are statistically underrepresented as players. Blacks are statistically underrepresented as owners. Most people involved with the NFL are not felons. He is wrong and you are a retard.

Blogger Lazarus February 06, 2018 5:42 AM  

The 'tards can't conceptually separate the game action from the circus surrounding the game. They should all be made to study Allen Iverson's discourse On Practice.

Anonymous VD is a literal Indian February 06, 2018 5:43 AM  

Muh Dictionary

Hilarious.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 06, 2018 5:44 AM  

It might be worth pulling the IPs on these shills. Is it possible there are now Paid Shills doing the Alt-Retard LARP because they think it'll poison these parts of the internet? I wouldn't put it past David Brock & company to think it's a good idea.

It's easy for a Leftist to LARP as another Leftist, which brings up a lot more interesting questions.

Blogger SteelPalm February 06, 2018 5:45 AM  

On a more general level, fighting the culture wars doesn't mean becoming a monk who lives off the grid and boycotts every single product and service that has seen any level of SJW convergence. In fact, doing so while being able to access the Internet on one's phone/laptop/tablet would be next to impossible, anyways.

Boycott as much as you can, spend less on things you like that have seen convergence, but the idea that you have to entirely avoid everything is silly.

I've loved MMA since I was a child. I hate that the sport has become increasingly converged (the MMA writers are a disgusting assortment of sorry SJW soyboys who would get the shit beaten out of them by any first year high school wrestler) and that it's no longer the collection of weird, colorful, highly individualist fighters who spit on political correctness and were borderline insane, but I still love the sport and follow it.

So I completely understand Vox's perspective on the matter.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 5:47 AM  

If you watched, you're a homo

You've just called 111.3 million Americans "homos". That will surely make them sympathetic to your arguments, right?

Also, there is a considerably higher percentage of homosexuals among the Alt-Retards than there are in the NFL-watching community.

Richard Spencer, president of the white-nationalist National Policy Institute who is considered one of the founders of the Alt Right movement, has also made overtures toward LGBT people, explicitly barring homophobes from the organization’s annual conference in 2015. Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Youth Network (TYN) was reportedly disinvited from the event for his anti-gay views, while Jack Donovan, an openly gay Alt-Right author, was a key speaker. Recently, Spencer participated in an online “Ask Me Anything” session on Reddit. One user seemed to think that Spencer has a “large following in the gay community” and asked him how he felt about that. Spencer responded succinctly: “The gays love me.”

If anything is "homo", it is the Alt-Retard.

Blogger Jamie-R February 06, 2018 5:49 AM  

I'll never give up basketball, although cringe-worthy stuff in my past, like backing Kobe in only to see him wittle away post-2010 title was a bad look. Then he goes all gay for the Left, even though he always said he couldn't give a damn about anyone's thoughts, but clearly he's gone gay for Dems, unlike Big Wilt, who stayed Republican & actually didn't give a damn because he was a man. And clearly Magic Johnson is the best Laker not Kobe. Also, Michael Jordan 1985 to 1989 was best MJ, teens in the 90s thought they saw him at his best. Nope.

Anonymous Repeating lol February 06, 2018 5:50 AM  

VD wrote:If you watched, you're a homo

You've just called 111.3 million Americans "homos". That will surely make them sympathetic to your arguments, right?

Also, there is a considerably higher percentage of homosexuals among the Alt-Retards than there are in the NFL-watching community.

Richard Spencer, president of the white-nationalist National Policy Institute who is considered one of the founders of the Alt Right movement, has also made overtures toward LGBT people, explicitly barring homophobes from the organization’s annual conference in 2015. Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Youth Network (TYN) was reportedly disinvited from the event for his anti-gay views, while Jack Donovan, an openly gay Alt-Right author, was a key speaker. Recently, Spencer participated in an online “Ask Me Anything” session on Reddit. One user seemed to think that Spencer has a “large following in the gay community” and asked him how he felt about that. Spencer responded succinctly: “The gays love me.”

If anything is "homo", it is the Alt-Retard.


Fucking lol.

Anonymous Simplytimothy February 06, 2018 5:51 AM  

Hitler recommended boxing as the sport best suited to train men in the ways of nature.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/24/what-hitler-believed/

Blogger Jamie-R February 06, 2018 5:52 AM  

Also, if the Alt-Retards might notice, the playing of the cards means not being so explicit, you can be implicit & if you can't handle that, you don't go deep in thoughts really. The game is high level, you're going up against a cabal that has been so effective to keep marching forward despite major losses throughout the 20th century. They have Big Brains. Enough of them not to be talking like they do on social media.

Blogger JACIII February 06, 2018 5:52 AM  

People have to come to their own conclusions and we all have different tolerances for % of leftist bullshit in our entertainment.

There's a limit, but it's more like a saturation level and you waste your time pushing yours on others as your saturation level can't be shared.

The oxymoronic combination of "don't touch" sissy rules and frequently seeing some guy who has put in the blood and sweat to become an acknowledged master of a profession he loves forever lose his ability to earn a living at it in an instant eventually did me in. That, and the fact that after the '72 Dolphins there is no point in playing the game; perfection was reached and the rest a pale shadow.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 5:53 AM  

Is it possible there are now Paid Shills doing the Alt-Retard LARP because they think it'll poison these parts of the internet? I wouldn't put it past David Brock & company to think it's a good idea.

No, I recognize most of the names and the IPs. Also, David Brock & company would try to paint me as one of them, they wouldn't attack me as an insufficiently white "prairie nigger". The media has largely given up trying to discredit and disqualify me as they seem to have decided that my arguments are lost on the average individual. Which is not necessarily incorrect.

Blogger Jamie-R February 06, 2018 5:55 AM  

This Executive Order by Trump & his Miltary Spooks, brilliant. So many things starting to make sense in news. Any US citizens found & proven to be violating human rights will have their property & assets confiscated, then the Rothschild's American heirs, a woman & man, lose their massive Austrian property they've had in their family since like early 1800's. Yeah, I'm sure the original 'Baron' woulda wanted them to do that. Must have had quite the partay's there, & the evidence was available to the US military. Trump's doing the Lord's work, the hammer being meted out like Isaiah 45.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 06, 2018 5:58 AM  

@18 VD

I still remember having to search Urban Dictionary to figure out what the heck that insult was supposed to be. Insults don't work well if you have to research them.

Makes sense. With the sudden rise in non-political Paid Shills (that Disney one was funny), I'm curious if we're going to see a trend of Keyword Robots that summon just bulk Paid Shill. See "X word(s), Shill for Y group". Seems like a viable market, sadly.

Anonymous You're awful for your own reasons February 06, 2018 5:59 AM  

JACIII wrote:People have to come to their own conclusions and we all have different tolerances for % of leftist bullshit in our entertainment.

There's a limit, but it's more like a saturation level and you waste your time pushing yours on others as your saturation level can't be shared.

The oxymoronic combination of "don't touch" sissy rules and frequently seeing some guy who has put in the blood and sweat to become an acknowledged master of a profession he loves forever lose his ability to earn a living at it in an instant eventually did me in. That, and the fact that after the '72 Dolphins there is no point in playing the game; perfection was reached and the rest a pale shadow.


I'm not David Brock, and you're not a "prairie nigger". You're just awful. But you're doing well as a comic book publisher, so kudos.

Anonymous dork minion February 06, 2018 6:03 AM  

Be a good goy and listen to your prairie Jew... I mean, your fellow white man's sound advice. Real alpha white nationalists give money to NFL.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 6:05 AM  

Real alpha white nationalists give money to NFL.

The irony of this off-target gamma snark is that I literally did the complete opposite and STOPPED giving them money. But, as I pointed out, you guys are not only losers, you are spaghetti-armed soyboys who don't even know what NFL Game Pass is.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 6:06 AM  

And Jews and blacks are indeed greatly overrepresented in the NFL, so he's not wrong.

Do you even race realism, bro?

Anonymous (vox) (Vox) (day) day February 06, 2018 6:07 AM  

Beware, Minion dork. Vox (vox day) Day.

Blogger Thucydides February 06, 2018 6:10 AM  

Perhaps the best tell will be the coming return of the USFL. If they can put on a good show and leave the SJW nonsense at the door, then I will certainly be interested in watching and supporting them.

But how will the Alt-Retards react?

Blogger wreckage February 06, 2018 6:14 AM  

Watch it, Vox. They'll fight you, lose, and retire to their bunker to blow their own brains out.

It's the Master Race Way!

Anonymous Muh Godwin February 06, 2018 6:14 AM  

Anyone who disagrees with Vox Day is a Fake Right Alt-Retard Nazi.

Anonymous For Europeans, this is where gays dive. February 06, 2018 6:14 AM  

Perhaps the best tell will be the coming return of the USFL. If they can put on a good show and leave the SJW nonsense at the door, then I will certainly be interested in watching and supporting them.

But how will the Alt-Retards react?


They didn't watch gay football.

Blogger Anno Ruse February 06, 2018 6:16 AM  

As much as I dislike the woolheads, you can't deny that they put on a good show. Whether it be running a ball into an end zone or running down an antelope. A white would just shoot the animal and load it into his truck. Where's the spectacle in that?

Anonymous Chief Cucky February 06, 2018 6:16 AM  

“Watch it, Vox. They'll fight you, lose, and retire to their bunker to blow their own brains out.

It's the Master Race Way!”

Indeed. Whites are weak and worthless compared to Indios.

Anonymous He's GAY February 06, 2018 6:18 AM  

Anno Ruse wrote:As much as I dislike the woolheads, you can't deny that they put on a good show. Whether it be running a ball into an end zone or running down an antelope. A white would just shoot the animal and load it into his truck. Where's the spectacle in that?

VD likes gay football.

Blogger wreckage February 06, 2018 6:20 AM  

@31, ooooh, so close, Chiefie! Keep trying, there's a good boy!

Anonymous Libertarians are da real alt-right February 06, 2018 6:21 AM  

Vince McMahon is an alt-retard lol... he is a Nazi

Anonymous Do they play NFL in Israel? February 06, 2018 6:23 AM  

“So I completely understand Vox's perspective on the matter”

Vox Day’s pet Jew hates white nationalists. Imagine that.

Blogger Brett baker February 06, 2018 6:26 AM  

Well, Sailer DID point out that "Gays are the shock troops of racial cleansing".

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 6:27 AM  

But how will the Alt-Retards react?

The same way. They don't actually care about convergence. They just hate sports and blacks, in that order. For all their posturing on race, they actually hate white jocks more than they hate blacks, Jews, Asians.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 6:30 AM  

Alt retard is Extremely Not Mad Online that we are Wrong Fans having Wrong Fun

Blogger JACIII February 06, 2018 6:32 AM  

Never has a more apt sobriquet been applied than "alt-retard".

Blogger Harambe February 06, 2018 6:39 AM  

Wait, Vox isn't a crypto-jew? I thought this was just some clever ruse to get his hands on our gold.

Blogger YIH February 06, 2018 6:42 AM  

A bit of humor: Three alt-retards go on Jeopardy!...
Only the last one I'd consider any kind of difficult.

Anonymous I'm Not A Nazi, Socialism Is Evil February 06, 2018 6:42 AM  

"For all their posturing on race, they actually hate white jocks more than they hate blacks, Jews, Asians."

I'm not sure where white women fit in the ranking, but the "White Sharia Thot Patrol" memes prove it's rather high.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 6:54 AM  

the "White Sharia Thot Patrol" memes prove it's rather high.

Same problem, same motivation, same solution. Low-rank males denied access to sex and marriage by societal structures. Understandable, of course, but equally unlikely to prove effective.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 6:56 AM  

You're banned and spammed, Gouv. Don't come back.

Blogger Jamie-R February 06, 2018 6:56 AM  

Guys, guys! I'm over here still in shock. I mean the Nazis took this land. Then the Russians occupy it until 1952. Then the descendants just sell it. They just sell it. Sold! We're selling! "Calling an agent it's been almost 200 years, maybe it's time, all about timing! Who cares how long and what we've went through, selling!" Unbelievable. The Rothschild's. Granted, they're everywhere in Europe, but being through what they went through with this property, hard to think they just say "yeah it's time give us $100 mill we don't need to control that much Austrian land".

Anonymous ZhukovG February 06, 2018 6:58 AM  

The Alt-Retards are pathetic. Vox pushes their button and they dance.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 6:58 AM  

When the trickle of angry idiots becomes a flood, the purge begins! Human spam is the input of world wars, as well as the output.

I've done a small amount of thinking and reading about Alt-Right-compatible sports.

American football -> rugby

Soccer and basketball are flopfests and should go, sadly.

It is undesirable to reduce IQ and mental health through concussions, but contact combat sports are essential to masculinity:

Boxing -> Gloveless MMA
Baseball - > Stick fighting with armor. See Modern Agonistics.

In general, replace ball sports with rifle sports, e.g. paintball.

I know nothing of hockey, but it hasn't saved Canada.

Anonymous Gouv February 06, 2018 6:59 AM  

You mad, Vox? Banning someone because they threw your insults back in your face and refuted your arguments is childish as hell. Grow up.

Anonymous My cold dead hands hold a niggerball February 06, 2018 7:00 AM  

If Richard Spencer is a homo and even he is boycotting the NFL, how gay are you?

Anonymous JRR Token February 06, 2018 7:02 AM  

The Alt-Retards are pathetic. Vox pushes their button and they dance. Every. Single. Time.

Anonymous A. Reader February 06, 2018 7:05 AM  

This Koanic guy is an alt-retard, fyi. He says racist and anti-Semitic stuff on Gab. Just google him.

Blogger Anno Ruse February 06, 2018 7:09 AM  

Alt-Retards remind me of when I was 14 and thinking The Smiths were the most relevant thing ever. If only Morrissey had referenced Dirlewanger instead of Wilde, he could've captured a second generation of confused-but-angry white boys. I've gotta say, though, some of their sobriquets are really amusing. "My cold dead hands hold a niggerball"? Funny stuff.

Blogger wreckage February 06, 2018 7:13 AM  

@48, golly, I'd better tell Sally to tell Suzy to not sit at the same table during Math class!

Blogger McChuck February 06, 2018 7:14 AM  

I enjoy football. I think it's a great sport. I think every young man should play it, to learn to work as part of a team and to ignore minor pains. What I don't like is the NFL. I gave up watching them when the NFL and MLB players unions went on multiple strikes back in the '80s and '90s. They're entertainers, not coal miners.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 7:16 AM  

> tell Suzy to not sit at the same table

...because she's a nigger.

Blogger GithYankee February 06, 2018 7:17 AM  

Basketball is actually a high-iq sport easily corrupted by physical athleticism. Football has a bit of the same problem.
If you want to easily make a case for race realism, direct normies to the NBA Draft combine results. There you will see Africans have on average 3 inch higher reach,jump about 2 inches higher and have much lower body fat than whites of the same height. The whites are faster on the lane test, a reflex test, and have higher upper body strength. Black Americans legitimately, not making this up, I charted out about 30 Africans, 30 Whites, and 300 Blacks, have on average 75% of the reach of Africans and 75% of the jump height.
According to these measurements, the NBA should just be a matter of plucking the most genetically gifted Africans out of Nigeria, etc. and making a team. This is much of what the NBA owners try to do now. These Africans fail miserably on average.
League is actually dominated now by bi-racial types, and whites at center position. I didn't have time to go through the last draft class thoroughly, but even the black American players had an interesting rate of parent-marriage. Of the first ten I checked, 8 had married parents, lending some creedence to my idea that IQ is very influential in basketball, or showing that poverty does create a barrier to success, not sure. Crime rates of NBA players are actually quite low, mostly dui's, unlike the football cohort.
Just thought I'd defend my personal sport from the "alt-retards" a little, carry on!

Blogger wreckage February 06, 2018 7:20 AM  

This is probably an appropriate point to remind people that most Nazis just need a strong male role model. I've never met a Nazi with a proper Dad.

Fatherless boys really are terribly vulnerable to the kind of partly-subverted grooming that characterized Hitler's friendships and even political campaigns.

Anonymous ZhukovG February 06, 2018 7:21 AM  

It appears that Alt-Retards and SJW's share the same personal dysfunctions. I wonder what causes a person in their condition to gravitate to a particular group?

Is the SJW a marginally more intelligent Leftist? Is it a rural Leftist vs. urban Leftist environment? Is it education?

Both groups delude themselves into believing that they are the vanguard of revolution. All the while, they are more akin to the odd uncle that inspires, within a family, a vague sense of revulsion and a rule of never leaving them alone with children.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 7:22 AM  

I'll confess I don't care about football either. Not because I hate or fear jocks (having been one sort or another for most of my life) but because I'm the self-centered sort who just doesn't care about sports I or an immediate family member am not personally involved in.

That being said, yeah, when people are just out to denigrate things in which they otherwise have no involvement, the list of potential motives is ...slim.

If you don't care or don't like it, and it's not actively harmful in and of itself, just don't open your mouth...

Blogger wreckage February 06, 2018 7:23 AM  

@52 but apparently only on Gab. Who knew?

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 7:25 AM  

Vox, you need to take your own advice and stop touching the poop.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 7:28 AM  

The Idea of Hockey convergence, possibly the last of the true men's sport, really, really bothers me.

Pink-Clad Goalies. No body-checking (so Girls can play too!), American Hockey players kneeling at the anthem, 'female' commentators, furry pucks (So they don't hurt as much), turning the glave-like sticks into big rubber dildoes, big rubber sleds on their feet...

Hells no.

Anonymous SJWs are da Real Nazis February 06, 2018 7:32 AM  

Anyone who doesn’t worship monkeyshineball is a SJW and a Nazi.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 7:33 AM  

The Alt-Retards are pathetic. Vox pushes their button and they dance.

If the media can do it, would you really think that it's beyond me?

Vox, you need to take your own advice and stop touching the poop.

Congratulations on completely missing the point. The train is still fine.

Anonymous insider February 06, 2018 7:34 AM  

"Crime rates of NBA players are actually quite low, mostly dui's, unlike the football cohort."

You don't know. What do you think the cops/lawyers and media do? And their posses are straight up criminal. One thing I learned working around the NBA and seeing the publics/normies intel, that PR thing does work.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 7:37 AM  

Regarding Alt-White and sports, the higher functioning ones approve of sports as a general thing but disapprove of 1. anything that distracts from race politics and 2. any institution that allows blacks to compete, because it incentivizes whites to ignore racial differences.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 7:37 AM  

It appears that Alt-Retards and SJW's share the same personal dysfunctions. I wonder what causes a person in their condition to gravitate to a particular group?

Most social rejects and low-status individuals seek a sense of belonging that will elevate their perceived social status above all else. To them, an attack on their group is literally an attack on their self-worth.

Notice how all their attacks are attempts to shame and out-group. Now, guess what tactic is reliably most effective on them? They have no idea how to even begin attacking Alphas and Deltas, let alone Sigmas, nor do they understand how their attacks are bound to backfire.

Anonymous insider February 06, 2018 7:39 AM  

posses = posse/possy beotch!

Anonymous Sineb Johnson February 06, 2018 7:40 AM  

What a mess. I find sportsball stupid and never watched it. What I also have never done is sperging out over it. Looks like Vox had hit a nerve with you guys. Its also cool how some of you still have their favorite website on their fingertips.

Theme song of the comment section:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIA_0cvS2gQ

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 7:41 AM  

"I thought this was just some clever ruse to get his hands on our gold."

"Here's an excerpt from X."

That being said, most people here still watch either some form of TV or (some) movies, both of which tend to contain advertising content and both of which tend to produce much lower quality material for much more banal reasons.

"Fatherless boys really are terribly vulnerable to the kind of partly-subverted grooming that characterized Hitler's friendships and even political campaigns."

There's a particularly excellent point.

Blogger Ken Prescott February 06, 2018 7:43 AM  

@10

FINISH HIM!

(Admit it, we all read that in the Mortal Dingbat narrator's voice)

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 7:49 AM  

Congratulations on completely missing the point. The train is still fine.

I understand your point is to show your audience that Alt-White is retarded, to demonstrate the difference between you and them. And yet young Gen Z men in America of all political stripes cut their hair like Richard Spencer. So congratulations, you win...what, exactly?

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 7:51 AM  

"As much as I dislike the woolheads, you can't deny that they put on a good show. Whether it be running a ball into an end zone or running down an antelope. A white would just shoot the animal and load it into his truck. Where's the spectacle in that?"

I watch NFL football sometimes just to watch the considerable talent do their skills, same with hockey, although it took some free access to second-level pro hockey for a couple a years to fully catch on to that sport, as I played football, but no hockey.

As far as "running down an antelope" goes...that never happens. The Africans use human abilities to hunt animals. Humans sweat, and can go long without heat stoke in hot environments, so with a bladder of water on the African plains, the hunters start as the day starts getting hot, they pick out the biggest and most healthy animals, as they do not need to go after weakened ones. They are great trackers, so simply pick out one and keep pursuing it letting it run it's heart out while they continue to track at a very slow jog at most, and usually a fast walk. After a few hours, the antelope is dying of heat stroke, or near to that and can barely move. They usually walk up and kill it. It's heat endurance, athletic ability here is the ability to take the heat. No more romantic then shooting the animal.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 7:56 AM  

Muh Godwin wrote:Anyone who disagrees with Vox Day is a Fake Right Alt-Retard Nazi.

Not True. Lots of us disagree with Vox on points regularly. Most leftists and alt-wrongs don't really get this, but alt-right is about Balance. It's only in comparison to the horribly leftward direction America has made that we look 'far right'

Mostly it's all about personal responsibility. Responsibility to your Nation, your family, your race, Your Government, your future, and your humanity. Sometimes that responsibility means building up institutions, sometimes even overtly socialist institutions, and sometimes it means tearing them down.

Understanding WHEN to do each one is the point of alt-right, or true centrist, theory. You support people and institutions that encourage society, research, civilization, and personal and group responsibility, and you destroy the ones that do not.

Recognizing the difference is the entire point.

Fake right and alt-retard are organizations that simply do not understand the balance. They instinctively side with one concept without bothering to think about whether that concept is positive or negative, using 'proof by authority' or 'proof by popularity' as their guide... Yes, the alt-right often uses leftist tactics, but the fake right is the true mirror image of the left, simply kneejerk Anarchists without consideration.

For example- Christianity is innately socialist and egalitarian in nature. and Yet, it helps build up community and civilization, and heavily reinforces personal responsibility. Therefore, both the left and fake right hate it... The left, because it is both a competing social dogma AND it teaches personal responsibility rather than antlike totalitarianism, and the fake right, because it reigns in Anarchy.

The Military- The very definition of a socialist structure, and yet in war, soldiers, rather than warriors, provide victory. a Strong Military is REQUIRED in order to allow the citizens of a nation to live in comparative freedom away from the constant harassment of leftist Totalitarianism, and fake right anarchy.


It's a Tricky balancing act, and the alt-right is inevitable because only the alt-right has studied the lessons of history to determine WHERE the balance point lies.

Only the alt-right is willing to flex the boundaries of ideology and state clearly that the left-right divide is a ridiculous fantasy that only exists because people will it to exist...The real divide is between those who want to tear civilization and personal responsibility down for their own greed and those who want to build it up for the future of their children.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 8:00 AM  

That's a cool trick, Tuberman, but it's not nearly as awesome as the max brain size increase that results from running coolant veins through the skull. Put the two together and humans are biologically overclocked.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 8:01 AM  

> Christianity is innately socialist and egalitarian in nature.

No it isn't.

Blogger StrawMan February 06, 2018 8:04 AM  

I've noticed that libertarians, the most ineffective group in the history of U.S. politics, have flooded into both the alt-right and alt-retard, and they haven't learned a damn thing about dealing with people and being persuasive. We have the obligatory talk of negroes and normies. I'm surprised they haven't mentioned football was created by skull and bones to brainwash the masses!!!!! Or maybe they did and I didn't see it.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 8:06 AM  

Koanic wrote:> Christianity is innately socialist and egalitarian in nature.

No it isn't.


You are wrong.

Anonymous Wooly February 06, 2018 8:07 AM  

They don't offer alternatives. They don't offer any solutions. Instead, they leap to try to police the entertainment choices of others and attack them for daring to like what they like.

...

Their stupidity, and their certain failure, can be seen in the obvious futility of their actions. If they were smart, they would be working to either fix or replace one of the most popular institutions in America.

There is no PC or console gaming site that isn't fully converged. Almost every day, I peruse the comments at: Polygon, Gamespot, IGN, Rock Paper Shotgun, Destructoid, and PC Gamer.

99% leftists, on all sites. You will be dogpiled and even banned if you do not march in lockstep and toe a line and heil the Party and the current fads and zeitgeist at all times.

Some poor sap on one of those forums mentioned a Steven Crowder video in support of an argument. What was he thinking?

As I said before, I seriously thought RPS was as close to Alt Right as possible, since they allowed serious debate on contentious topics. I said so. I was immediately banned forever.

So, there are NO gaming sites which allow our viewpoint. None, as far as I know.

Seems like an opportunity. Nature abhors a vacuum, right?

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 8:08 AM  

> You are wrong.

Maybe you should hide your talent.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira February 06, 2018 8:09 AM  

The coming convergence of NHL Hockey has me sharpening my old sticks into spears and javelins.

This is literally the LAST unconverged thing that I continue to enjoy from "the old days".

Seeing the NHL logo in the gay pride colours made my stomach turn. Thank God that Gordie Howe is not around to see this.

Looks like I might have to follow VD's lead, and not renew my NHL.tv subscription next year. Send them a message where it hurts.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 06, 2018 8:11 AM  

I'll go with #64 for as close to the win as possible with this subject.

Them boys ain't got no frame, so gammas and omegas. They have no clue to the feminine mind and how they are being trolled and used by them who wield such a mind.

If they wanted to be the really cool dudes they would ironically adopt sportsball and the black athletes, as it is now they are the bad joke the SJW and the establishment points to in their efforts to "other."

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:12 AM  

I understand your point is to show your audience that Alt-White is retarded, to demonstrate the difference between you and them.

No, you obviously didn't. Or you wouldn't have sperged out about my not following my rules for everyone else in this one instance.

The popularity of Richard Spencer's hairstyle is irrelevant. Tomorrow, all the young men will have moved on to another one. Jordan Peterson is actually popular. Mike Cernovich is actually popular. They are successful by objective measures.

The Fake Right is only popular with the media.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd February 06, 2018 8:14 AM  

Koanic wrote:> Christianity is innately socialist and egalitarian in nature.

No it isn't.


All are sinners. Salvation is open to all. That is as far as equality goes. God favors hierarchies.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:15 AM  

For example- Christianity is innately socialist and egalitarian in nature.

It is nothing of the sort. It is a literal monarchy, for crying out loud. You don't understand either socialism or egalitarianism if you think they are innate to Christianity.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:17 AM  

Seems like an opportunity. Nature abhors a vacuum, right?

So start one.

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 8:18 AM  

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory!

It's a question of, are Alt-Retards just useful tools? Who is pulling their puppet strings? Has it always been so? Who originally backed Hitler? Who backs the weapons industries on all sides? Who backs the Red Cross/Red Shield and always have back it, and why? Terrified soldiers produce what?

Who created the Russian Revolution? Not Russians. Who backed the Soviets, and why?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:21 AM  

"yet young Gen Z men in America of all political stripes cut their hair like Richard Spencer"

Doesn't he just have a slightly stylized military cut?

I think you might be mistaking cause and effect.

"You are wrong."

Christianity is innately socialist? You're insane and need some serious history refresher. Which came first, the normal chicken or the disgusting godless mutated egg?

Anonymous DissidentRight February 06, 2018 8:23 AM  

Horseshoe theory on full display. As little Lefties become more extreme, the more they all warp back around to the same place. Sargon is more Alt-Right than they are. Sad!

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 8:25 AM  

Monarchy, and governments in general, are not strongly social concepts in comparison to anarchy? I am using the term socialist in the sense of 'willing cooperation and subsuming ultimate personal freedom for the greater good', not 'Marxism'. "All are equal in heaven" is egalitarian, but it is the only sort of egalitarianism that actually WORKS.


I firggin hate arguing semantics. is there a better term than 'socialist' to describe social structures which intentionally encourage responsibility and in-group laws at the expense of loss of personal freedom?

Blogger TrueBag PipeRock February 06, 2018 8:26 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:29 AM  

"I am using the term socialist in the sense of 'willing cooperation and subsuming ultimate personal freedom for the greater good', not 'Marxism'."

You should probably specify an extraordinarily nonstandard definition in the first place, especially if you don't like arguing semantics.

And yes, there are many better terms, like collective or communal.

Anonymous HoosierHillbilly February 06, 2018 8:29 AM  

@71 This is one of those brilliant logical traps the rest of us are too dumb to see before the Big Reveal. I hope. The military...trusted friend of all socialist revolutions...?

Anonymous Ghost Who Walks February 06, 2018 8:30 AM  

Come on, Vox Day... Baseball is the real American sport. Football is a joke -- an artificial game with too many silly rules and downtime. BTW the Cleveland Indians just lost the Chief Wahoo logo, thanks to our SJW friends, the cultural communists. Maybe you could write about that.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:30 AM  

""All are equal in heaven" is egalitarian,"

It's also patently anti-Biblical.

Blogger xavier February 06, 2018 8:30 AM  

Envy is such an ugly vice. There's no shame in not being atheletic but please don't mock those who are and /or enjoy sports.
To me that strikes me as denigrating masculinity to replace it something distasteful.

Anonymous HoosierHillbilly February 06, 2018 8:31 AM  

@87 "Civilization" springs to mind.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:33 AM  

I am using the term socialist in the sense of 'willing cooperation and subsuming ultimate personal freedom for the greater good', not 'Marxism'.

That isn't correct for any definition of socialism dating back to Saint-Simon. That is closer to JS Mill-style utilitarianism.

Blogger Johnny February 06, 2018 8:35 AM  

Amount of Support = Amount of Money

Watching the games on TV doesn't amount to much. Hey don't by the products advertised.

For myself, I have largely lost interest.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 8:35 AM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:"I am using the term socialist in the sense of 'willing cooperation and subsuming ultimate personal freedom for the greater good', not 'Marxism'."

You should probably specify an extraordinarily nonstandard definition in the first place, especially if you don't like arguing semantics.

And yes, there are many better terms, like collective or communal.


You are absolutely right. I hate it when perfectly normal etymological definitions are tainted by repurposing.

Azure Amaranthine wrote:""All are equal in heaven" is egalitarian,"

It's also patently anti-Biblical.


Galatians 3:28

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:36 AM  

I firggin hate arguing semantics.

It is not arguing semantics. It is merely understanding and accepting that words mean things. Otherwise, you're just utilizing rhetoric and "you're a poopyhead" is a legitimate response every bit as serious as whatever point you were trying to make.

Anonymous Wooly February 06, 2018 8:37 AM  

So start one.

The exact answer I expected. I wish I knew how. Besides, I rarely play games any more. Keeping up with their development and design and philosophy is just a minor distraction from work and music and reading.

I guess I read these comment sections on these crazy leftist game sites for the same reason Jefferson owned a Koran. I suppose, to know the enemy. It's like they're all Antifa, every gamer who comments at these places.

I got a Pell Grant to a local community college for a web design course about a decade ago. I was poor as can be. I got the best score on their computer tests they'd ever seen. They cancelled the course, because I was the only person who signed up for it. They then told me I have to take all the prerequisites anyway, because I signed something, or I owe them nearly $1,000. I gave their collection agencies a middle finger for years. They stopped calling me after about 5 years. I walked into that building twice. Once to apply, once to take a test.

There will be an Alt Right gaming site. And it won't be Nazi-like, like all those other sites actually are. Lockstep. Heil Us and our Philosophy.

It's inevitable.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 8:38 AM  

xavier wrote:Envy is such an ugly vice. There's no shame in not being atheletic but please don't mock those who are and /or enjoy sports.

To me that strikes me as denigrating masculinity to replace it something distasteful.



Lots of people enjoy playing sports but do not enjoy watching them.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:39 AM  

Galatians 3:28

You are in over your head. Especially if you do not realize that "you are all one in Christ Jesus" is not synonymous with "you are all the same in Heaven".

And just to give a few of many counterexamples: Matthew 5:12, Matthew 6:1, and Luke 6:23.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:40 AM  

"Galatians 3:28"

Speaks about neither equality nor heaven.

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 8:44 AM  

GenZ... most will not go Alt-Retard, as the climate is not, and will not be ripe for that. It's up to the current Culture Wars on the Right to mentor their way forward, and will be ongoing.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 06, 2018 8:46 AM  

The alt-retards serve a purpose to the SJW and the NFL, they serve as the othered, and nothing is more important to a female mind than not being the other, so the tards fill the bill.

But that won't save the NFL from further sliding because blacks are simply not cool anymore. Do non-black non-whites think blacks are cool? Do you ever really see white SJW socialize with blacks? You know the answers.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 8:47 AM  

The popularity of Richard Spencer's hairstyle is irrelevant

Fashion is the Shadow of our subliminal ideology. Show me how a man dresses and I'll tell you what he believes.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 8:50 AM  

Assuming that a bunch of fatherless feral white nouveau racists won't go swishy fash on nigger Weimerica strikes me as riskier than betting on Trump.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:51 AM  

"Fashion is the Shadow of our subliminal ideology."

Because EUSSR/Homosexual/Globo-homo love is all the rage deep inside the minds of young men.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 8:53 AM  

Show me how a man dresses and I'll tell you what he believes.

Not even Richard Spencer believes what he professes to believe. What part of Fake Right do you find hard to understand?

You are looking at the clown dancing in front of the parade and confusing him for the parade director. But there is no parade director.

Now stop sperging and go read Tolstoy.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 8:53 AM  

"Assuming that a bunch of fatherless feral white nouveau racists won't go swishy fash"

And they'd last how long again? Assuming they managed to sack up in the first place.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 8:56 AM  

> go read Tolstoy

War and Peace or?

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 8:57 AM  

106. Koanic

Betting on Trump thus far would have netted a fortune. Betting on the Culture Wars to influence *most* of GenZ is similar.

Anonymous Athor Pel February 06, 2018 8:57 AM  

" Wooly February 06, 2018 8:07 AM
...
So, there are NO gaming sites which allow our viewpoint. None, as far as I know.

Seems like an opportunity. Nature abhors a vacuum, right?
"
---
"VD February 06, 2018 8:17 AM
...
So start one.
"



https://www.gamerswithjobs.com
would provide a pretty good template if you need something to look at, that as far as I know is run by gamers for gamers and not by professional journalists. Though the founders have been running it long enough to be considered "professional journalists".


For game information I end up using Reddit, Steam, https://gaming.stackexchange.com/, and single francise forums like Civfanatics or wikis like Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP).

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 8:59 AM  

VD wrote:Galatians 3:28

You are in over your head. Especially if you do not realize that "you are all one in Christ Jesus" is not synonymous with "you are all the same in Heaven".

And just to give a few of many counterexamples: Matthew 5:12, Matthew 6:1, and Luke 6:23.


I do not see the conflict. Are not all in Heaven greatly rewarded?

I do not have a great stack of seminarians and religious scholars behind me 'interpreting' every single word in the bible... It looks like most of the bible is actually pretty straightforward.

Heck, it took reading it dozens of times and seeing it through the lense of an ancient historian, for me to finally consider myself a 'christian' rather than an agnostic. I only finally admitted it last year.

If some 12th century monk, eager to maintain his own point of view or improve his status within the church, decides that 'all are equal in Christ' means something other than 'All are equal in Christ', or that 'Your rewards shall be great in heaven' means 'everyone else's rewards in heaven are going to suck', I just don't buy it. a Bigger house, more heavenly cash, better real estate closer to the Throne of God? It all sounds so... materialistic, and Tawdry. I expect the kingdom of heaven to be like nothing we can possibly imagine, not Washington DC.

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:01 AM  

@Dire Badger

Azure Amaranthine wrote:
""All are equal in heaven" is egalitarian,"


It's also patently anti-Biblical.


Galatians 3:28


There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:28)

So, transgenderism is Biblical. Who knew?

Anonymous Reenay February 06, 2018 9:02 AM  

The exact answer I expected.

May I suggest starting with a wordpress or blogger? If people like what you're writing, you'll gain a bigger audience and potential volunteers that could contribute more articles. With momentum, converting to an independently powered website wouldn't be difficult because you'd have technically capable volunteers at hand.

Provide the ball, and others will help you get it rolling.

Anonymous Wooly February 06, 2018 9:06 AM  

@113

:fist bump:

Anonymous Sheiko29 February 06, 2018 9:06 AM  

> have always hated and feared athlete

This. Probably why you see an overabundance of these people involved in anime, my little pony, and gaming. If you really want to trigger them start discussing objective standards of masculinity. Military service, strength standards (see t-nation.com), or something as basic as lettering in high school football. They will run back to their x-box and waifu.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:06 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous caucasin minion of german ancestry February 06, 2018 9:08 AM  

Pale faced gammas need smoke the pipe with us in the wigwam, receive some wisdom of ancestral spirits. Act wisely, then. Buy more Castalia titles from (((Martin van Creveld))). Watch some basketballing. Don't talk about memo. It is the alpha way. Hau.

Anonymous DissidentRight February 06, 2018 9:09 AM  

It only takes a few moments to look up the definitions of egalitarianism and socialism to see that neither one applies to Christianity. If I treat my brother as my equal, is that egalitarianism? (No.)

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 9:10 AM  

@69-That hairstyle is not Richard Spencer's invention. Possibly he picked it because it looks fascist, and certainly people picked up on that fact. But hello! It's part of the general culture. "Geberation Z" wears it, yes, because it's fashionable. I've seen babies with it, not I assume because their Gen-x or millennial parents show a picture of Richard Spencer and say, "I want them to look like that." No, it's because hairstylists stick to what's fashionable.

And why is the "fascist cut" fashionable? As with most fashionable things in our sick society, because homos. That shaved sides thing was believed of homos not long ago, and though they might have moved on it's part of the general culture. I don't care to know whether homos were following Nazis, though it wouldn't surprise me. They have in the past. Point is, the rest of the country is following homos, not Nazis.

The media jump all over Spencer for having such "telling" hair, despite the fact that it's a popular style with no sinister implications for 99.99999% of its wearers. Neo-nazis may pretend they're being edgy or making a statement by wearing it, but they're the opposite of that. They're being fashionable. Not fashy, fashionable, i.e. at most following slightly ahead of the herd. ("Ahead" in this case not indicating anything possible. Just ahead of other people in the fashion cycle.)

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:10 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:11 AM  

It looks like most of the bible is actually pretty straightforward....The fuck? It doesn't say that.-Dire Badger

Anonymous Wooly February 06, 2018 9:12 AM  

@115 Reenay, I don't play games enough these days to even start the ball rolling. When I'm not reading political philosophy or hanging with like-minded peeps on the internet and sharing kitten pictures, I'm listening to music, or working my ass off in a busy kitchen.

But there will be an Alt Right game site. And it won't be lockstep with the Party, like all the others. It's inevitable.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:12 AM  

Rabbi B wrote:@Dire Badger

Azure Amaranthine wrote:

""All are equal in heaven" is egalitarian,"


It's also patently anti-Biblical.

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:28)

So, transgenderism is Biblical. Who knew?


It doesn't say that. In fact, that's sort of the opposite of what it says.

"They are all one in Christ" seems pretty obvious that that stuff just doesn't matter to Christ.

Yet more proof that "Judeo Christian" is a ridiculous term. Thanks B.

Anonymous English Tom February 06, 2018 9:14 AM  

That may be so but on this site he contributes to thoughtful, stimulating discussions.

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:20 AM  

The train is fine, Dire Badger. The train is still fine.

Anonymous Wooly February 06, 2018 9:21 AM  

My friend and our Chef, he has all of the Eric Clapton's Crossroads Festival DVDs, except 2004.

Today I complete his collection.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:21 AM  

I don't disagree, Tom. That's why I deleted my snark, there's no place for kneejerk snark.

But, in this case B was just being a smartass, not 'contributing to thoughtful, stimulating discussions'. He really doesn't have a dog in this fight. I am pretty sure that this is just the old Protestant vs. Catholic argument rearing it's head again.

Anonymous The Cooler (Not a Fascist) February 06, 2018 9:22 AM  

In theory, it's fairly easy to turn an Alt-Retard. One merely needs to convince them that the Western World is better off today in virtue of the Axis having lost the war.

Blogger Zerk J February 06, 2018 9:23 AM  

I have no problem with the sport
of football per se. I have a problem with white men cheering black men in what is essentially a mock battle. How can the men of one nation rootfor foreign men? It is almost the definition of cuck. I started watching some rugby vids on youtube and found them much more enjoyable because one, I could see the players faces, and two the teams were much more racially representative of their nation. For once I could understand rooting for a team. In American sports, NFL and basketball, players dont even have a connection to the city they play for. Why are people rooting for a local team made up of non locals? Is it just the name? Why are most of the "Vikings" black? Why do white men riot over the Eagles winning the superbowl and yet are oblivious to the disposession of their people. I don't get it. It's not that I dont like sports, its that I don't understand the mind of the modern American sports fan. Just thinking about it is like entering a carnival fun house.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 9:25 AM  

The Spencer haircut is the mark of a militaristic dandy. What does a dandy believe? I'll give you a hint: the answer is in Seduction by Robert Greene.

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 9:28 AM  

@80-"The popularity of Richard Spencer's hairstyle is irrelevant"

Yes, it is. Because it's not at all popular die to Richard Spencer. Or rather not for more than .000001% or whatever of people who wear it.

Where did this bizarre notion that the fascist cut's popularity has anything to do with white nationalism or neo-Nazis come from? I mean, apart from the vanishingly small number of neo-nazis existing in our culture wearing it? It sounds too ridiculous to be credible that anyone has fallen for that.

The style went from homos to hipsters to a somewhat larger population of fashionable people. This includes young people, who are slaves to fashion in our culture. (They are most vulnerable to mass manipulation, too.)

Do you remember when mohawks were fashionable not long ago? I don't know if the ultimate inspiration for that was the Red Indian tribe, but it certainly wasn't popular because of actual Mohawks.

Imagine Indian rights activists adopting the hairstyle, either as a statement or merely because it is "in." Outsiders proceed to point activists' haircuts as evidence of their status as Indian activists, reasonably enough. So far, so good.

Now think of a random middle-schooler wearing the mohawk. Would the fact that Indian activists wear the style too have any meaning, any at ALL in their case. Heck no. Are you kidding?

Unless we're talking about an alternative reality where Indians instead of homos set fashions.

(Indian fashions, or gross caricatures thereof, have been "in" from time to time, but never because of Indians themselves, I don't think.)

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:28 AM  

The problem with Neo Nazis is that Hitler LOST.

If I were going to run an Evil Empire, I'd model it on something more successful. Like France during the Era from Cardinal Richeliu to Imperial Bonaparte.

Of course, after that the French got stupid and slit their own throat, but before that they were doing great.

Too bad no one has figured out how to run a decent government that is not vulnerable to becoming a victim of it's own success.

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:30 AM  

Dire Badger,

You referenced a verse implying that it was a proof-text for your position and then doubled down after VD called you out on your error.

But, in this case B was just being a smartass...

If only to point out that you were being a dumbass.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 9:31 AM  

I do not see the conflict. Are not all in Heaven greatly rewarded?

Obviously. No.

Heck, it took reading it dozens of times and seeing it through the lense of an ancient historian, for me to finally consider myself a 'christian' rather than an agnostic. I only finally admitted it last year.

That's great. But you literally don't know what you're talking about with regards to either socialism or Christianity. Instead of arguing, re-read the New Testament in light of what you've been told. Then read the Infogalactic page on Socialism.

Or vice-versa, it really doesn't matter.

Anonymous CPEG February 06, 2018 9:32 AM  

@Dire Badger
All are not equal in Christ. All are united in Christ.

Read the Parable of the Talents ad 1 Corinthians 3 for further blatant disproof of Heavenly equality. Greater works of good yield greater rewards.

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 9:32 AM  

@105-"Show me how a man dresses and I'll tell you what he believes"

Then wearers of the "Richard Spencer haircut" believe in homosexuality. Because that's why those haircuts are "in," not because of Nazis.

Although, if you read books like the Pink Swastika, there's no difference.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 9:35 AM  

It is almost the definition of cuck.

No, it really isn't. You're trying to dialectically defend ineffective rhetoric. Don't do that. There is literally not one single NFL fan who is going to be even remotely influenced by a group of overweight dateless gammas crying "cuckball".

It's laughably ineffective.

Blogger Bodo Staron February 06, 2018 9:35 AM  

It's not that hard to not comment on a blog post if the topic is of zero interest to you.

But this example once again proofs VD right - and two recent developments. The NY Times story on "Eli Mosley" who might have lied about his military service.
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/insider/confronting-a-white-nationalist-eli-mosley.html

In fact, it proofs two points: Never give newcomers any kind of leadership position and EXTREME vetting is necessary.

The other story is of "Atomwaffen Division" a group that was mentioned among the Reichtards. Apparently they now go out and murder people.
> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/atomwaffen-division-neo-nazi-hate-group-killing-murders-us-fascist-white-supremacist-a8184156.html

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 9:35 AM  

The Dire Badger's natural instinct when threatened is to dig himself deeper.

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 9:38 AM  

@132-That's more or less true. I don't want to read too much into such things, because fashion follows "what's next" like a dog chasing his tail. But much of what gets to be "in" is subversion. Not long ago, maybe still, lesbians were into shaving the sides of their head I presume precisely because it looks unwomanly. As if to say, "God gave me the gift of feminine hair, if but I'd manage it. I choose to throw away that gift, because I want to look different." And their "different" is invariably uglier.

I don't know what male homos had in mind. It could have been intended as a gross parody of the crew cut. More likely they had nothing in mind, because such things are not an intellectual exercise.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:43 AM  

Koanic wrote:The Dire Badger's natural instinct when threatened is to dig himself deeper.

Nope. My name is my personality. When cornered I tend to attack. I fight VERY HARD not to do so when posting on VP.

You wanna be a dog, be my guest. But it would be nice if you had an original thought occasionally. Fighting is supposed to be fun, or else humans wouldn't do it so much.

Blogger Guitar Man February 06, 2018 9:46 AM  

I can spot the nerds who were picked last in dodgeball.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 9:52 AM  

Dammit, I'm gonna have to write this up longform. Really don't have time for this but apparently the jumps are too big.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 9:52 AM  


If I were going to run an Evil Empire, I'd model it on something more successful. Like France during the Era from Cardinal Richeliu to Imperial Bonaparte.


Napoleon lost

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:53 AM  

"I do not see the conflict. Are not all in Heaven greatly rewarded?

Obviously. No."

Your version of heaven is f'ing depressing. Why bother striving for something that is going to suck? Life here on earth already sucks. Hell sucks. Everything sucks?

I think being in the presence of God and Jesus is going to be totally awesome. Universally awesome. I may not get there, but I intend to try my best. Hopefully that's enough. It is NOT going to suck.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 9:55 AM  

Josh (the sexiest thing here) wrote:

If I were going to run an Evil Empire, I'd model it on something more successful. Like France during the Era from Cardinal Richeliu to Imperial Bonaparte.


Napoleon lost


That was the point. "to Imperial Bonaparte." not "Of Imperial Bonaparte"

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 9:55 AM  

Will knock that out at lunch. For now, just mentally list the events that led to Vox BTFOing low-functioning narcissistic dandies in his comments section.

Blogger Rabbi B February 06, 2018 9:59 AM  

@Dire badger

Are not all in Heaven greatly rewarded?

No. They are not.

Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is.

If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

(cf. I Cor. 3)

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 9:59 AM  

Your version of heaven is f'ing depressing. Why bother striving for something that is going to suck? Life here on earth already sucks. Hell sucks. Everything sucks?

Again, you're imagining things that simply aren't there. Perhaps Heaven is awesome, but those who are greatly rewarded will have a super awesome experience? We don't know. But we do know that it is a lot better than the alternative.

You are revealing the shortcomings of your own nature here. Are you so hopelessly envious that the fact that someone might have a Ferrari means that your own turbo Porsche sucks?

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 10:00 AM  

For now, just mentally list the events that led to Vox BTFOing low-functioning narcissistic dandies in his comments section.

I suggest you start with this: Vox posted about the Super Bowl, as he has for the last 14 years.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 10:01 AM  

> But it would be nice if you had an original thought occasionally.

You didn't think it was original when I told you "Maybe you should hide your talent," simultaneously refuting your argument for Heavenly socialist egalitarianism by alluding to the parable of the talents, implying that your intellect is an order of magnitude lower, and suggesting that you would be better off burying it?

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 10:02 AM  

I never understood the thought directly. connecting "the NFL (or name a sport league) is full of black players" and "you're a 'cuck' for watching." It's missing several steps. Imagine for the moment they enjoy it because it's played by blacks, instead of for the athleticism or strategy or whatever. That connection still doesn't follow for me.

Take black entertainment enjoyed by whites back when whites held the whip hand in our country. Were past whites "cucks" for liking minstrel music? I don't mean to say they liked it as the Current Year leftist would have us believe. You know, as if they were merely making fun of the blacks/using it as a tool of oppression. Not that I'd go so far as to say it was similar to how some white hipsters enjoy hip-hop today. Which is oddly similar to the Magic Negro stereotype they lay at racist whites' feet.

No, you can be entertained by black folks without either condescending to them or it somehow being as if they've stolen your wife or laid introduced their egg into your brood. Or, less crudely, like homos ruling our tastes through their superior position in fashion.

(Blacks have influence over fashion, too, but they don't have position like homos. Except for a few who have their own clothing lines and whatnot, but they probably hire homos to run it for them.)

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 10:08 AM  

@147-I don't see what heaven being "awesome" (that is, "inspiring admiration or fear") and it being egalitarian would necessarily have anything to do with eachother.

Anonymous Crew (not the one who makes stupid claims) February 06, 2018 10:09 AM  

Meanwhile, the #LyingMSM is hyperventilating over "A leader of the Alt-Right"

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000005394012/eli-mosley-alt-right.html

Strangely, he is someone I haven't heard of.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 10:10 AM  

"Your version of heaven is f'ing depressing. Why bother striving for something that is going to suck?"

Can you possibly binary-think any harder?

That something isn't the absolute best does not mean it sucks.

""They are all one in Christ" seems pretty obvious"

Unity is not equality. This isn't rocket science.

Blogger Zerk J February 06, 2018 10:13 AM  

Vox, I understand that you appreciate football as both a sport and a game and I would not argue with that. My disgruntlement is with football fandom. The fans, by extolling the virtues of black players and by paying them millions of dollars to become famous are increasing the SMV of those players. They are literally paying them to have sex with some white women somewhere. It may not be their wife but it could be. Isn't that just an eentsy weentsy bit cucky?

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 10:13 AM  

Are you so hopelessly envious that the fact that someone might have a Ferrari means that your own turbo Porsche sucks?

There's always someone who has more than you. Always. Envy is a loser's game.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 10:14 AM  

It may not be their wife but it could be. Isn't that just an eentsy weentsy bit cucky?

No

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 10:16 AM  

"Your version of heaven is f'ing depressing. Why bother striving for something that is going to suck? Life here on earth already sucks. Hell sucks. Everything sucks?"

WTH, Life for me has been awesome, with speed bumps, naturally. The "speed bumps" are challenges. Some are harsh, and they have to be...TESTS.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 10:18 AM  

"Isn't that just an eentsy weentsy bit cucky?"

It is possible to recognize a virtue in someone outside your immediate family without either caring quite as much about it or becoming a cuck. Similarly, recognizing virtue in someone outside your race.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 10:19 AM  

That was the point. "to Imperial Bonaparte." not "Of Imperial Bonaparte"

Not sure extolling the reign of terror is the hill you want to die on.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 06, 2018 10:20 AM  

The fans, by extolling the virtues of black players and by paying them millions of dollars to become famous are increasing the SMV of those players. They are literally paying them to have sex with some white women somewhere.

Even if pro sports never existed, those white women still wouldn't make the sex with you.

Blogger VD February 06, 2018 10:21 AM  

They are literally paying them to have sex with some white women somewhere. It may not be their wife but it could be. Isn't that just an eentsy weentsy bit cucky?

No. And most black football players are married to black women. Frankly, the argument speaks more about your own sexual predilections than anyone else's.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 10:22 AM  

"Not sure extolling the reign of terror is the hill you want to die on."

Machiavelli might have something to say about that.

Anonymous Bowman February 06, 2018 10:26 AM  

About football, have you seen the TV serie Friday Night Lights ?

Text book example of how a serie starts fine, then is converged into oblivion.

The wife of the super coach goes from not working, to working, to refusing to follow her husband to Dallas, to promoting SJ in University and dictating the move of the family to Boston.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 10:27 AM  

Absolutely not. I am a firm believer in Meritocracy, but I am also know that Humans are a product of both heredity and environment.

Being a Christian, Holding to Christian standards of Morality, decency, and mindset, is Friggin HARD in today's world. Anyone that holds to those standards is absolutely worthy of 'Great rewards'.

Is a rich man that devotes all of his wealth to god and winds up as a beggar any greater in Christ's eyes than a Pauper that does the same thing? they have both sacrificed everything they had.

The question is, if you are working to build up 'rewards in heaven' instead of out of Love for God, isn't that more or less like trying to Bribe God?

This is not an argument that has a really solid resolution while staying within the bible's texts, and I am not going to repeat the work of Dr. Blomberg. Works are absolutely important, but the scale of the works? How important are they?

Now, of course, if you believe in Purgatory, the scale of works, the number, absolutely are important... I like the idea of Purgatory, but doesn't it purify you to be worthy and ready for heaven? The Bible is nothing like the Koran, with it's promises of Virgins and Houris and great estates and slaves.

Beancounting and figuring out heavenly 'ranks' is incredibly mundane. You do good works because they are good, and you are Christian. You do them because you love god and they are the right thing to do, not to pile up gold in God's Trust fund.

Blogger Desdichado February 06, 2018 10:28 AM  

Zerk J wrote:Vox, I understand that you appreciate football as both a sport and a game and I would not argue with that. My disgruntlement is with football fandom. The fans, by extolling the virtues of black players and by paying them millions of dollars to become famous are increasing the SMV of those players. They are literally paying them to have sex with some white women somewhere. It may not be their wife but it could be. Isn't that just an eentsy weentsy bit cucky?
If a black guy is financially and socially successful enough to get a white woman to pay attention to him, I can hardly blame him for being more interested in them than in black women. It's an interesting data point, validated in more than one scientific study now, that black women are less attractive than white woman overall.

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 10:29 AM  

"They are literally paying them to have sex with some white women somewhere."

There was constant comments like this on Radix Journal. Funny!

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 10:30 AM  

@158-"*some* white women" "eentsy weenstsy bit"

I don't know. Are you a bit cucky for not drinking into the ghetto and mowing down black youfs just in case they escape their confines one day and Morlock an Eloi woman?

There's an argument to be made for colleges being responsible for bringing feral blacks in where they don't belong and letting them loose on vulnerable young women. But the idea that contributing a negligible sum to the income of some small number of black professional athletes who turned out to be criminals gives you any responsibility I find ridiculous.

Unless you're willing to live by a very strict standard for all the money and esteem you spend in your all aspects of your life. You no doubt subsidize to some degree all manner of crime, and despite their disproportionate criminality most of it isn't black.

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 10:31 AM  

@171-"drinking" = driving

Blogger Zerk J February 06, 2018 10:32 AM  

Vox, you could be right about the sexual thing. I sense this would make an excellent topic for alpha game plan, unless you've already covered it.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 10:34 AM  

> Are you a bit cucky for not drinking into the ghetto and mowing down black youfs just in case they escape their confines one day and Morlock an Eloi woman?

Indubitably. That's how genetic-distance powered meta-cuckoldry works. Suspension of xenophobia is far more damaging to genetic interest than suspension of sexual jealousy.

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 10:38 AM  

171. tublecane

A large proportion of Black Crime is black on black too, then the Mockingbird media lies about that, and the "black leaders" who are owned by Deep State lie, and BHO's BLM thugs lie.

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 10:39 AM  

@167-Not to mention how the quaint small-town team the show has followed for a few seasons--admittedly with an unsubtle current of negative criticism--turns villainous simply because the schools district is redrawn or whatever and the coach ends up at a poorer, blacker school. Suddenly we hate the relatively white and middle-class team, even though there were plenty of non-whites already, and the town was previously presented as fairly poor and part of Dying White America.

Which if course the MSM looks down upon. It's not downtrodden enough, however. Because coach's new team has players whose fathers are in prison for armed robbery or whatever instead of merely drunks who lost their jobs on the oil rig, it's more sympathetic.

Anonymous Reenay February 06, 2018 10:48 AM  

Are you a bit cucky for not drinking into the ghetto and mowing down black youfs

Not really. Even when we used to lynch them, we largely didn't do that. Justice is retributive, not proactive.

Blogger tuberman February 06, 2018 10:48 AM  

Who is really Morlocking the Eloi women, and how does that happen?

Think Hollyweird. "If you want fame and glam sweet, ya gotssa pays the piper."

Anonymous HoosierHillbilly February 06, 2018 10:49 AM  

@168 "Anyone that holds to those standards is absolutely worthy of 'Great rewards'".

You said you were new to the faith, so first off, welcome brother!

None of us can ever "hold those standards" or are "worthy of anything". Let God's grace and Jesus' tremendous sacrifice fill you with joy and wonder. Then you will see why most of us aren't put off by seemingly disparate rewards.

God let us in! That is a joy unto itself!

Blogger ThirdMonkey February 06, 2018 10:53 AM  

Dire Badger, you need to Bible more. It's not about what you believe, or what you think should be true, it is about what IS true.

The Kingdom of Heaven is a Monarchy, with Christ as King. As is apparent in the parables He taught, some will be rewarded more than others. Why? His Kingdom, His rules. It does not rely on what your or I in our finite minds think is "fair." If He wants to reward some more than others, since He is the one giving out the rewards, it is, by definition, Right and True. Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it unfair or miserable.

Anonymous ZhukovG February 06, 2018 11:01 AM  

Dire Badger: You seem to be obsessing over this. Get 'Saved', as our protestant brethren would say, and concern yourself with following Christ.

Who cares if someone gets a bigger reward. Heaven is just the beginning of forever. You'll have all of eternity to catch up.

Anonymous kHz February 06, 2018 11:13 AM  

You do good works because they are good, and you are Christian. You do them because you love god and they are the right thing to do, not to pile up gold in God's Trust fund.

That's thinking in rather materialistic terms. If you love doing good for its own sake, what's the problem? Good is what you'll be rewarded with, to the extent that you love the good.

Just and merciful.

Anonymous ben February 06, 2018 11:19 AM  

"or the recent signs of the coming convergence of hockey."

Say what?

Blogger Johnny February 06, 2018 11:21 AM  

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The thing about Christianity is that it is an identity. One can fancy Ford cars, believe in them so to speak, but one can not become a Ford car. But as for Christianity, you don't like Christianity, you become Christian.

I believe that what Paul is trying to say is that identifying with Christ takes precedence over other identities. Things like being a man or a women, and so on. Not that these other identities cease to exist or are inherently sinful. Certainly in scripture there is no general effort to cause that to happen.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 06, 2018 11:34 AM  

@168 Dire Badger

If you're new to the faith, a deep piece of Wisdom: you have a worldly perspective on what "is", but God "is". It takes time, which far too few Christians put in, to move your perspective onto God's terms.

That's important because there is the baseline expectations of a Christian, that the Lord has, and there is the individual expectations the Lord has of you. This is the nature of "storing treasures in Heaven", and there is a highly individualized aspect to it.

Have you done what the Lord has asked of you?

Anonymous CPEG February 06, 2018 11:48 AM  

"You do them because you love god and they are the right thing to do, not to pile up gold in God's Trust fund."

Christ literally told his followers to store up treasure in Heaven.

What you are correctly identifying is that there WOULD be something wrong if one's sole motivation was some sort of reward. That is not the only motivation given... but it IS one of the motivation His followers were told.

Your error is in plucking a single motivation out and criticizing it alone. The Bible tells people to be motivated by eternal rewards, AND by gratitude, AND out of love, AND because it's the right thing to do. Some people may be more or less motivated by one or the other, sometimes to excess or deficiency, but there's no merit in picking one out as the best or worst motivation. Orient yourself so that ALL of those motivations all point towards the same thing.

Anonymous Anonymous February 06, 2018 11:54 AM  

@99

Reaxxion was a gaming site run by RooshV (Return of Kings), but it folded a few years ago.

Blogger michimartini February 06, 2018 11:57 AM  

You forgot Matt.5:19, which is the strongest statement about hierarchy in the kingdom.

Blogger SirHamster February 06, 2018 12:11 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:"I do not see the conflict. Are not all in Heaven greatly rewarded?

Obviously. No."

Your version of heaven is f'ing depressing. Why bother striving for something that is going to suck? Life here on earth already sucks. Hell sucks. Everything sucks?


"heaven ... going to suck"

Do you even Bible, bro?

Heaven does not have to be egalitarian for it to be awesome. Even a small reward in heaven will be better than what you gave up on earth for it.


Azure Amaranthine wrote:That something isn't the absolute best does not mean it sucks.

The heaven we will get is the absolute best. Someone just needs to calibrate their idea of what absolute best looks like.

Blogger Dire Badger February 06, 2018 12:19 PM  

Looking Glass wrote:@168 Dire Badger

If you're new to the faith, a deep piece of Wisdom: you have a worldly perspective on what "is", but God "is". It takes time, which far too few Christians put in, to move your perspective onto God's terms.

That's important because there is the baseline expectations of a Christian, that the Lord has, and there is the individual expectations the Lord has of you. This is the nature of "storing treasures in Heaven", and there is a highly individualized aspect to it.

Have you done what the Lord has asked of you?


Has anyone? Humans are flawed. Sometimes we don't even know what he asks... usually, I bet. But I intend to do the best I can within my limitations, and to push those limitations as much as I can. Doesn't everybody?

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd February 06, 2018 12:30 PM  

Zerk J wrote:I have a problem with white men cheering black men in what is essentially a mock battle.

I'm not a horse, but I might cheer a horse in a horse race.

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 12:48 PM  

> I might cheer a horse in a horse race

How about a satyr amidst your race?

Blogger tublecane February 06, 2018 1:03 PM  

@192-No, but ask me about centaurs.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 1:12 PM  

"The heaven we will get is the absolute best."

If you meant that about heaven itself, you would be correct, but you added "we will get". That heaven will be incomparably better than here does not mean that our receptions will be identical.

"How about a satyr amidst your race?"

"whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things."

Does the hypothetical satyr qualify?

Blogger Koanic February 06, 2018 1:46 PM  

Go censor Jehovah's reference to Egyptians great of flesh with emissions like that of horses, fainting flower.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 06, 2018 1:55 PM  

So now we've leaped from satyrs to Egyptians. Somehow I thought you were trying to be humorous. Meh.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera February 06, 2018 1:58 PM  

Effortpost: https://aeolipera.wordpress.com/2018/02/06/decoding-fashy-haircuts/

1 – 200 of 205 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts