ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

David Hogg, Crisis Actor, forgets his lines

That sound you heard was the sound of the media's narrative balloon popping. It turns out that David "Camera" Hogg, who totally is not a crisis actor and absolutely does not play a student who survived a mass shooting at his school in Florida:

First take: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

Second take: When Hogg heard a “pop” while sitting in an AP environmental science class around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, he told his teacher it sounded strangely like a gunshot. But there had been a fire drill that very morning and talk of a “Code Red” exercise to prepare for an active shooter. This must just be a surprise drill, he reasoned. And then the fire alarm sounded. Dutifully acting on it, Hogg and other students tried to exit the building. A janitor—Hogg doesn’t know his name but calls him an angel—knew where the shots were coming from and sent the students back. Then a culinary arts teacher, Ashley Kurth, pulled Hogg and others inside, locked the door, and made them hide in a closet. Checking Twitter and Instagram, Hogg—who’s an editor at the school’s TV station—found the news that the shooting was real and ongoing.

When Camera Hogg says that he isn't a crisis actor, it's entirely possible that he's telling the truth. Because he is so haplessly bad at it that it wouldn't surprise me if he's been fired from the job.

Face it, the whole thing is fake. Again. The Parkland drama was just another obvious false flag meant to drum up public support for gun control, complete with fake survivors who weren't even on the scene at the time. That's why Big Social and the mainstream media reacted so strongly to the correct observations that these kids are fakes and crisis actors, because they are desperate to retain their ability to create a false narrative.

UPDATE: The full transcript has Hogg claiming to have been at the school, going home, then going back again in order to film and perform for the cameras. Of course, we have not actually been presented with any evidence of his actually having been there earlier. And more importantly, if Hogg went home and got his camera AFTER the shooting, then how did he have it in the closet DURING the shooting.

As I always point out after these staged TV dramas, the one thing we absolutely know did not happen is whatever the media's current Official Story is. If you're dubious about this, if you actually take their reports at face value, allow me to direct your attention to the recent news that the father of the Pulse shooter was an FBI informant for 11 years. Are you noticing the pattern yet?

Labels: , ,

106 Comments:

Blogger Jamie-R March 27, 2018 5:22 AM  

If you were still allowed on twitter... The responses on people posting this were that he went home after the shooting, then left his house on his bike to get back there that afternoon to do his job as viral creator of videos because all he wants is fame.

Some think this was drummed up to further discredit influencers as debunked conspiracy theorists by laying a Hogg Trap.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 5:32 AM  

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

Can't find the picture at the moment, but someone found the transcript for what CBS edited out. So the question: is CBS intentionally trying to make Fake News to get a response? (News Media is still filled with incompetents, so not everything is intentional. Though you can't assume as such.)

Found the explanation: https://twitter.com/ed_grimly/status/978439328937332736

CBS basically created a strawman that would, rightly, be attacked.

Blogger Phillip George March 27, 2018 5:40 AM  

Terrorist attacks can be averted by issuing FBI agents with condoms. It's an inter-generational thing.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 5:50 AM  

CBS basically created a strawman that would, rightly, be attacked.

I would tend to assume by accident here. Because, if you think about it, what would be the point of doing so intentionally? All this does is raise the question of where there is any evidence that David Hogg was at the school earlier that day? We're supposed to take the word of a kid who, at best, is a complete camera whore at this point?

But if they're intentionally trying to give themselves the ability to point and cry "fake news", then what does that tell you about the relative weakness of their position?

Blogger Rocklea Marina March 27, 2018 5:53 AM  

Does anyone else think David Hogg looks like a one of the "greys"(alien) with makeup on to make him look human? He also has that Luke Perry/Heather Locklear, I'm much older than the character I'm meant to be portraying look about him too. Fake victims.

Blogger Howard Stone March 27, 2018 5:55 AM  

Hogg had to go home and change his clothes after the shooting.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 5:57 AM  

The responses on people posting this were that he went home after the shooting, then left his house on his bike to get back there that afternoon to do his job as viral creator of videos because all he wants is fame.

But if Hogg went home and got his camera AFTER the shooting, as he clearly states, then how could he have had it in the school closet DURING the shooting?

Blogger Rocklea Marina March 27, 2018 6:00 AM  

The camera in the closet was his low light camera. The camera at home was the after school shooting camera.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 6:17 AM  

@4 VD

This instance might actually be unintentional, but they create so many strawmen to push discussion off-topic that I would assume intention, as a first step. If someone viewed Hogg as no longer useful, and possibly a problem, Gaslighting him makes sense. Makes another rabbit trail to get people lost in.

Twitter loved to do this by making changes to trending topic auto-completes so topics got split up. Creates a diversion while burning out a player that's no longer useful.

Blogger Patrikbc March 27, 2018 6:19 AM  

The camera in the closet was his phone, So he went home to get his “good” camera?

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 6:27 AM  

Related to the update, has anyone else noticed you can almost instantly tell when a big issue is not related to the Swamp? The Austin Bombing campaign is a good example. The news was barely making national headlines, the Police were giving regular & useful updates, local authorities weren't trying to induce panic and they tracked the bomber down as fast as they could.

Compare that with Parkland. The bodies weren't even cold and they were already on the Anti-2A push. Completely different approach, discussion and narrative.

The Pulse shooting was out of the National News in under 48 hours. The instant it was "Possibly Gay Muslim kills Gays", they memoryholed it. Heck, they were memoryholing it while it was happening on Reddit.

Anonymous Anonymous March 27, 2018 6:27 AM  

Hogg posing with Jarret in the Twitter link LG posted

Blogger Patrikbc March 27, 2018 6:28 AM  

But a hero, a real hero...would have rode home and got a bucket of rocks.

Anonymous Anonymous March 27, 2018 6:29 AM  

Twitter suspended me, but I can still access it via links posted here.

Blogger Uncle John's Band March 27, 2018 6:38 AM  

@ 11. Looking Glass

Yup. When I see the instant roll out of the narrative, lack of any substantive investigation, and ready-made "leaders" with talking points, I pretty much assume Swamp unless proven otherwise.

Forensics are pretty good. It is remarkable what can be recreated from trace evidence. The fact that they have been so brazen with speedy conclusions and destruction of all evidence suggests that they are desperate, or still playing scripts written for Hillary.

Speaking of which, any thoughts on the theory Trumps expulsion of Russian spies is amplification of the Putin menace leading up to Uranium One? It's not unconnected.

Blogger Uncle John's Band March 27, 2018 6:39 AM  

13. Patrikbc

"But a hero, a real hero...would have rode home and got a bucket of rocks."

I just inhaled coffee.

Blogger Shane Sullivan March 27, 2018 6:45 AM  

Could you imagine if Hogg was hired for this role by the Feds and ended up over sleeping.

"Crap, I'm late for the shooting!"

Ferris Bueller music begins to play as he rushes to school.

Blogger The Kurgan March 27, 2018 6:46 AM  

He forgets his lines a lot.
As in the video that appeared of him messing up his lines and having to redo the shoot multiple times.
They really got a below 90 IQ point freak for this false flag.

Blogger Chris Lutz March 27, 2018 6:50 AM  

@13 Although semi-correctly mocked, it does at least represent a will to fight back. Can anything be more stupid than herding everyone into a closet in a classroom? It's sheep behavior.

Blogger Amy March 27, 2018 6:55 AM  

Just wondering why/how anyone was allowed to leave the school and then return again like it was no biggie to grab his ride and cruise outta dodge.

I was in high school over 20 years ago. Security was more lax and kids could come and go with fewer restrictions, but when a major problem happened, parents were called and no one left without someone signing them out.

So I’ll remain highly skeptical for many reasons

Blogger Salt March 27, 2018 7:00 AM  

Is this an example of when x =/ x?

Blogger Christopher B March 27, 2018 7:00 AM  

I didn't watch Hogg's closet video but I recall descriptions of it being rather creepy and that he was feeding lines to the other kids. There may have been some intention on CBS part to avoid talking about it since it does conflict with the 'galvinized by the shooting' narrative if he's always been an attention whore. The slip up was probably unintentional as the writer/editor knew what they wanted to present and obscure, and didn't realize that an unbiased viewer would come up with the impression he wasn't at the school not just that he didn't make the closet video.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 7:01 AM  

@15 Uncle John's Band

Trump plays Foreign Policy really, really close to the vest. Considering the State Department has likely been all but removed from much of its old function & power, that isn't too surprising. Everything has a deliberate purpose, even if it's not directly observable. Domestic Policy is a lot more straight forward, simply because we have a lot more information from which to work.

U1 is definitely the "issue" that can unwind much of the Swamp. Pretty much everyone that touched it is incredibly guilty of many thing.

Blogger Jamie-R March 27, 2018 7:26 AM  

The latest & costliest smartphones may have the tech, but none of them measure up to a proper HD video camera with a good lens. I'd say that was Hogg's motivation. My video camera is TV standard & cost me 5 Gs, gives you the power of raw editing flexibility.

Blogger Joeplanet March 27, 2018 7:32 AM  

“AP environmental science class“

Good grief.

Blogger GAHCindy March 27, 2018 7:47 AM  

I've seen so many videos of him saying things that don't add up. Wrong times mentioned, different locations, knowing the name of the shooter before the shots have supposedly even stopped. I don't know what happened, but i know everything he says is a lie.

Blogger Rick March 27, 2018 7:51 AM  

My first impression of these kids in the pose brigade was that these were people not ever for even one moment in any actual danger of being shot. They don’t seem to be behaving like what I reasonably imagine it would be like to be their age and in the imediate presence of a crazed maniac who was shooting at people near you with absolute indifference to who the victims were and you are next.
It seems a young survivor would be either too stunned for words, historically crying nonstop, or absolutely euphoric.

If true, their experience (or lack of it) provides no special value to the “conversation about guns.” In fact, it’s less than zero value, as it’s harmful to the rest of us in its absurdity.

Blogger Joeplanet March 27, 2018 7:54 AM  

Schrödinger’s Hogg.

He was in the school and not in school at the same time.

Blogger Unknown March 27, 2018 8:03 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger haus frau March 27, 2018 8:04 AM  

These kids being hand picked for their roles, and the best they could come up with is an arrogant, pencil-necked Hitler youth and a Marxist lesbian with a shaved head. You would think they would come up with more sympathetic puppets to dance in front of the few members of the public that haven't dug in to one side or the other of the gun debate by now. Those people are relatively normal. Those are the people who wanted to be sympathetic to Black Lives Matter until they were put off by the riots and blocked ambulances. These activists and government handlers really suck at putting on a convincing show, probably because they despise the public they are trying to manipulate.

Blogger basementhomebrewer March 27, 2018 8:04 AM  

Rick wrote:My first impression of these kids in the pose brigade was that these were people not ever for even one moment in any actual danger of being shot. They don’t seem to be behaving like what I reasonably imagine it would be like to be their age and in the imediate presence of a crazed maniac who was shooting at people near you with absolute indifference to who the victims were and you are next.

It seems a young survivor would be either too stunned for words, historically crying nonstop, or absolutely euphoric.

If true, their experience (or lack of it) provides no special value to the “conversation about guns.” In fact, it’s less than zero value, as it’s harmful to the rest of us in its absurdity.



This was my same immediate thought. Nothing they say has the ring of authenticity to it. The leftists give away the game immediately though. The mildest criticism of these kids elicits over the top reactions from them. I got banned from a smaller discussion group for just posting the Hogg as a Hitler meme there. The excuse was I was picking on a "child". Even though this 17 year old "child" thrust himself into the national spotlight to push a blatant political agenda.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 8:05 AM  

"But if Hogg went home and got his camera AFTER the shooting, as he clearly states, then how could he have had it in the school closet DURING the shooting?"

he didn't go home to get his camera. he went home because they told all the kids to go home and or his dad came and got him.

Then he got on his back and went back. Look at the timeline in the transcript. Its the afternoon. After the shooting when he is going home. Its the transcript of what happened between about 5pm and 11pm.

and... if you're correct and its an actual screw up... then they got lucky because it the explanation that I just gave is a believable one.

Hell I hate the little bastard and I find the explanation believable. He says he wanted to go back to get some b-roll. B-roll is alternative or supplemental footage... suggesting he already had the main footage.

This isn't the smoking gun. or if it is... its unfortunate because it will not be recognized as such.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 8:08 AM  

he didn't go home to get his camera. he went home because they told all the kids to go home and or his dad came and got him.

Of course. But his wording makes it clear that he did NOT have the camera previously, at the school, assuming that he ever was at the school.

I'm not saying this will convince anyone else. But it is sufficient to convince me. As an editor, I have learned that word choices are far more significant than most people realize. I learn far more about my writers and their psyches than I would prefer simply by reading their unedited work.

Blogger Rocklea Marina March 27, 2018 8:09 AM  

I'm telling you, he's an alien.
https://imgflip.com/i/277uj4

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 8:12 AM  

@32 Nate

Though we should probably stop to considering, what high school student thinks to get B-roll after his classmates are dead. Obviously, it was a massive school and Hogg & company knew none of the students killed, but it's still beyond ghoulish behavior.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 8:26 AM  

The CBS interview... vs the PBS transcript...

if you see it rather than read it... its a lot more convincing. Because the thing that makes me think he had really just screwed up royally in the CBS interview.. is the instant reaction of the others to change the subject. "THIS ISN'T ABOUT US!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOkBv6wMhc&app=desktop

you can see it there... it starts at like 4:25

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 8:30 AM  

"Though we should probably stop to considering, what high school student thinks to get B-roll after his classmates are dead."

no question. I was like "Get some b roll"? Who talks like that?

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 8:35 AM  

@37 Nate

Someone that watches a lot of YouTube. Video production is done, even among the big channels, with fairly small & communicative production crew. Thus, the phrases normally used behind the camera show up a lot more in discussions on-camera.

Blogger Rick March 27, 2018 8:40 AM  

First they gave us Rosie Ruiz,
and we did nothing...

Blogger tz March 27, 2018 8:42 AM  

We could end public school shootings by ending public schools, which would also have so many other beneficial side-effects.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 8:44 AM  

"Someone that watches a lot of YouTube. Video production is done, even among the big channels, with fairly small & communicative production crew."

I've got 5 kids that watch youtube all the time. I lead a youth group 25 that watch youtube all the time. lots of these kids have their own channel.

I've never heard "b-roll" come out of any of their mouths.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 8:45 AM  

it seems to me that this is a good time to flip the whole "America is an Idea" narrative on the commies.

If america is an idea... and anyone who shares that idea can be an american... then can't we say that anyone who does NOT share that idea is NOT american?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 27, 2018 8:45 AM  

tz wrote:We could end public school shootings by ending public schools, which would also have so many other beneficial side-effects.

America was great long before it had public schools. America stopped being great a few generations after public schools were inflicted upon us.

MAGA - end public schools!

Blogger Avalanche March 27, 2018 8:53 AM  

@37 "no question. I was like "Get some b roll"? Who talks like that?"

Anderson Cooper.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira March 27, 2018 8:55 AM  

Now THAT'S a more likely explanation! He had to wash the blood off.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira March 27, 2018 9:00 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 9:03 AM  

"Now THAT'S a more likely explanation! He had to wash the blood off."

I mean... the second shooter in swat gear and all... but... can you really see David Hogg shooting anything? I'm not sure his index finger would reach into the trigger guard.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 9:05 AM  

Hogg couldn't lift a pistol with those guns.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 9:07 AM  

Nate wrote:it seems to me that this is a good time to flip the whole "America is an Idea" narrative on the commies.

If america is an idea... and anyone who shares that idea can be an american... then can't we say that anyone who does NOT share that idea is NOT american?



We could use this counter-attack on a few different vectors. "We're all Jews! You're just an anti-semite." Hmm... thinking. This needs development.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 9:14 AM  

it seems to me that this is a good time to flip the whole "America is an Idea" narrative on the commies.

Exactly. If you don't support the 2nd Amendment, you are not an American. If you don't believe in American posterity, you are not an American.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 9:15 AM  

We could use this counter-attack on a few different vectors. "We're all Jews! You're just an anti-semite." Hmm... thinking. This needs development.

No. Just no.

Blogger Looking Glass March 27, 2018 9:31 AM  

@51 VD

The Vector works, it's just target selection. I only thought on the Jewish line because of the blog post above this one. (Though if the Alt-Reichtards wanted to do something actually useful...)

It's a variation on Agree & Amplify, though the actual move is to take their "logic" to it's conclusion then Out-Group them with it. That should make some SJW heads explode. Should be fun.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) March 27, 2018 9:33 AM  

Jews are the real anti semites should work as well as Democrats are the real racis has

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 9:35 AM  

It's a variation on Agree & Amplify, though the actual move is to take their "logic" to it's conclusion then Out-Group them with it. That should make some SJW heads explode. Should be fun.

I understand your thought process. And that is why I am advising you to stick to the dialectical analysis. It won't make SJW heads explode nor should that be your objective.

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 9:36 AM  

Jews are the real anti semites should work as well as Democrats are the real racis has

Precisely. Those who think in dialectic never create effective rhetoric. As I have repeatedly observed, if you have to explain it to justify it, it is not effective.

Blogger Prionyx March 27, 2018 9:39 AM  

@48. Looking Glass

Not that I would wish violence upon the young man, but someone should teach him a lesson in why small, weak, noodle-armed men such as himself should be grateful for the Second Amendment and Mr. Colt.

Blogger KBuff March 27, 2018 9:44 AM  

The whole thing rings untrue. The version I saw of his first interviews of classmates is filled with the politics of gun control and very little concern for their own lives or those of their classmates. Add to that what appears to be his identifying of Cruz as the perp at 3:13 PM (while still supposedly huddled in the closet) before Cruz is picked up at 3:40, and it all looks rather odd.

Blogger Rocklea Marina March 27, 2018 9:49 AM  

Rhetoric can be situational or universal. Universal is best for memes and make sense at a glance. Situational, "You had to be there."

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 9:52 AM  

"Exactly. If you don't support the 2nd Amendment, you are not an American. If you don't believe in American posterity, you are not an American."

note that the first thing the SJW says when you tell them they aren't american is "This is my country as much as yours!"

Its easy at that point to want to fall into dialect and take them apart... because you have that available. But its better to ignore that and acknowledge what they are really saying... which is... "stop it you're scaring me!"

Blogger Ken Prescott March 27, 2018 10:04 AM  

Added to Emma Gonzalez's 19 seconds of justifying why she and her friends bullied Nikolas Cruz, and this does no favors for the narrative.

Blogger JACIII March 27, 2018 10:12 AM  

Those kids are too creepy to be fake.

Anonymous Anonymous March 27, 2018 10:17 AM  

And more importantly, if Hogg went home and got his camera AFTER the shooting, then how did he have it in the closet DURING the shooting.

I can say with authority that Hogg was never in the closet.

The camera in the closet was his low light camera. The camera at home was the after school shooting camera.

How many school shootings has he been at if he has a "after school shooting camera", do they issue them to crisis actors now?

These kids being hand picked for their roles, and the best they could come up with is an arrogant, pencil-necked Hitler youth and a Marxist lesbian with a shaved head.

The pickings are, well slim might not be the right word https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/22551707

Blogger Purge187 March 27, 2018 10:18 AM  

"Added to Emma Gonzalez's 19 seconds of justifying why she and her friends bullied Nikolas Cruz, and this does no favors for the narrative."

I was taken aback by that when I read about it yesterday. Guilty conscience on her part?

Blogger Ken Prescott March 27, 2018 10:22 AM  

"I was taken aback by that when I read about it yesterday. Guilty conscience on her part?"

I don't know if it's "guilt" per se, or just a sociopath trying to come up with a plausible-sounding reason.

OK, confession time: I got bullied more than my share in junior and senior high way back when.

What Gonzalez said is EXACTLY what I heard from the bullies as they justified their behavior.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( I love the smell of Autism on the internet. It smells like ... victoREEEEEEEEE ) March 27, 2018 10:23 AM  

41. Nate March 27, 2018 8:44 AM
I've never heard "b-roll" come out of any of their mouths.



it's not exactly common, but i have been hearing it for years.

you know, exactly the kind of terminology an A/V club geek would throw around to indicate his superiority to the dirty unwashed masses.


more important is the ludicrousness of even the revised, "sensical" time line.

1 - Hogg is trapped in a closing, doing ad hoc interviews with his classmates

2 - the police evacuate Hogg's classroom ... and permit him to leave without taking his witness testimony?
...
possible. parents are going to be frantic in a situation like this and po-po are going to be more interested in getting them calmed down than in investigating the crime.

3 - he rides 3 miles home, gets his 'quality' camera and rides 3 miles back.
...
now you're talking about a minimum of 1/2 an hour and more likely an hour round trip.

4 - he returns to ... a mass murder crime scene? with police crawling all over it? and the po-po just let him wander around taking pictures?

i dunno. i haven't paid much attention to Camera Hogg. but there'd better damn well not be any 'quality' video from inside the school( since we now know that he didn't have his 'quality' camera until well after the school had been locked down and secured ) , or not points to further collusion between Hogg and the authorities.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) March 27, 2018 10:26 AM  

Precisely. Those who think in dialectic never create effective rhetoric. As I have repeatedly observed, if you have to explain it to justify it, it is not effective.
[sperg]
But what if dialectic is the real rhetoric?
[/sperg]

Blogger Carl Philipp March 27, 2018 10:38 AM  

He was checking social media in the closet, so I figure the closet video was from his phone. Would he go back and get his camera for the video quality, or just because phones have limited storage space?

Blogger bob kek mando - ( I love the smell of Autism on the internet. It smells like ... victoREEEEEEEEE ) March 27, 2018 10:41 AM  

but what if my Dialectic is unconvincing and ignored, even though correct?

*rages at the world*

Blogger VD March 27, 2018 10:42 AM  

But what if dialectic is the real rhetoric?

It can't be, because dialectic is technically a subset of rhetoric.

It is not wise to get pedantic with me. Just because I dislike it doesn't mean I can't do it better.

Blogger Jack Amok March 27, 2018 10:53 AM  

Added to Emma Gonzalez's 19 seconds of justifying why she and her friends bullied Nikolas Cruz, and this does no favors for the narrative.

No, it doesn't do the narrative good, even if there's some plausible timeline for David "Two-Camera" Hogg heading back for b-roll footage.

The Cloudlanders are getting really ham-handed at this. Odd, they used to be masters of rhetoric, but they are bungling a lot these days.

The price of convergence?

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 11:08 AM  

@24

"The latest & costliest smartphones may have the tech, but none of them measure up to a proper HD video camera with a good lens. I'd say that was Hogg's motivation. My video camera is TV standard & cost me 5 Gs, gives you the power of raw editing flexibility."


He wanted to do interviews, not a scientific documentary involving visibile light microscopy(*)

In that instance, HD isn't important. No viewer is really going to care whether the red spot on some high school kid's cheek is a pimple, or an almost-dead pimple. Which means that any of the myriad of software available to edit phone-generated MP3 or MP4 video is more than sufficient, as they CAN cut/splicing and editing at the frame level.

A real reporter worries about getting the story first, not riding a bike 3 miles home, and then riding another 3 miles back with a heavy, expensive TV-quality camera.

Which, come to think of it... why wouldn't he just go over to the A/V room and GET THE CAMERA THAT WAS RIGHT THERE, ON THE PREMESIS.

Really... what makes more sense? Ride a bike 6 miles, or, once outside, go to the door nearest to the A/V room, and get the camera in there. At that point, riding a bike doesn't even begin to make sense.


As they say, the most believable lie is short and sweet, with few details. The more details they add to this lie, the less believable it becomes.



(*) As opposed to scanning electron microsocopy or tunneling electron microscopy.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) March 27, 2018 11:09 AM  

It can't be, because dialectic is technically a subset of rhetoric.

It is not wise to get pedantic with me. Just because I dislike it doesn't mean I can't do it better.


I was joking

Blogger Zundfolge March 27, 2018 11:10 AM  

Ha. I think before all is said and done, this Hogg kid is going to end up being one of the biggest promoters of gun rights since Barry "Gun salesman of the year (8 years running)" Obama.

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 11:14 AM  

@35

"Though we should probably stop to considering, what high school student thinks to get B-roll after his classmates are dead. Obviously, it was a massive school and Hogg & company knew none of the students killed, but it's still beyond ghoulish behavior."

A psychopath.

Blogger Nate March 27, 2018 11:25 AM  

"A psychopath."

that was Mandy Bombard's first take. He's either an insanely mature kid... or he's a psychopath.

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 11:36 AM  


@5
"Does anyone else think David Hogg looks like a one of the "greys"(alien) with makeup on to make him look human? He also has that Luke Perry/Heather Locklear, I'm much older than the character I'm meant to be portraying look about him too. Fake victims."

That's because he's 27 years old. He was arrested in South Carolina on drug posession charge

Arrest Information
Full Name: David Guyton Hogg
Date:12/23/2016Time: 11:33 AM
Arresting Agency: ANDERSON CITY PD
Total Bond: $2500
Personal Information
Arrest Age:26
Gender: Male
City: Anderson, South Carolina 29624
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BLUE

Charges
#1 POSS \u003c 1GRAM OF METH OR COCAINE BASE 1ST

https://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/>https://southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

Note that this druggie arrested in South Carolina has the SAME BROKEN NOSE as our supposed Florida high school student.

Blogger James March 27, 2018 11:44 AM  

Jack Amok wrote:
The Cloudlanders are getting really ham-handed at this. Odd, they used to be masters of rhetoric, but they are bungling a lot these days.


I think there are two primary reasons for the low hanging fruit types. First, there is the dumbing down of education that has been in effect for 2 generations now. Secondly, and more important, they no longer have complete control of the flow of information. You used to have the 3 networks and PBS, plus the print media. Very few people read print anymore and the high priced whores are leaving it as soon as they find a better gig. The video media used to all have the same narrative, which with they saturated the public. Now, there is the internet, with competing fake news, and the fact that at least 50% of the population wouldn’t believe them if they said the sun would rise in the East.

Zundfolge wrote:Ha. I think before all is said and done, this Hogg kid is going to end up being one of the biggest promoters of gun rights since Barry "Gun salesman of the year (8 years running)" Obama.

His lack of masculinity and charisma, his overbearing personality, his crooked face, his unscripted errors, and the fact he is pushing an agenda that a large percentage of the population sees through will limit his 15 minutes of fame. I could be wrong, but I think his coming bust for drugs and child porn will flush him down the memory hole.

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 11:50 AM  

I think you mean "unforced errors"

Blogger Jack Amok March 27, 2018 12:07 PM  

That's because he's 27 years old. He was arrested in South Carolina on drug posession charge

Holy smokes.

Blogger Ceerilan March 27, 2018 12:12 PM  

David Media Hogg should emmigrate to South Africa to be with his people in a multicultural land of peace.

Blogger Arthur Isaac March 27, 2018 12:15 PM  

He has the most punchable face.

Blogger Rabid Ratel March 27, 2018 12:45 PM  

Ceerilan wrote:David Media Hogg should emmigrate to South Africa to be with his people in a multicultural land of peace.

Yes please. My punching bag is all worn out. BTW, there are some nice lodgings for kids like him in Soweto. He will never survive on a farm here, but that is a whole different story.

Blogger Duke Norfolk March 27, 2018 1:38 PM  

haus frau wrote:These activists and government handlers really suck at putting on a convincing show, probably because they despise the public they are trying to manipulate.

I think it's simply that they always project. These obnoxious punks appeal them, therefore...

Blogger Dire Badger March 27, 2018 2:37 PM  

It would be a real shame if someone were to...say...stab David Hogg with a knife. If he survived, I wonder if he would add knife control to the list?

Blogger Dire Badger March 27, 2018 2:40 PM  

You know, every single time someone like this Hogg comes along, Gun sales spike... I wonder...

Blogger tublecane March 27, 2018 3:07 PM  

@5-Yes, absolutely he looks like a "grey."

Additionally, he's appears to be possessed or zombified, as if under control from the outside. Or like an automaton.

I guess those are the type of people who "get ahead," sometimes

Blogger James March 27, 2018 3:11 PM  

Dirk Manly wrote:I think you mean "unforced errors"

No. I mean, that would have worked, too. I meant unscripted errors, where he goes off of his (((master's))) script and unsuccessfully ad libs.

Blogger Arthur Isaac March 27, 2018 3:22 PM  

Every time a guy like Hogg comes along I buy stock in American Outdoors Brands (formerly SWHC) and Sturm & Ruger. The guy us a natural born gun salesman.

Blogger Feather Blade March 27, 2018 3:27 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:You know, every single time someone like this Hogg comes along, Gun sales spike... I wonder...

IT'S ALL RUN BY THE NRA!

/hair-on-fire-leftist

Which, frankly, is the only way that the demonization of the NRA makes sense: that all of these Leftists think that school shootings and gun-control organizations are run by the NRA in order to trick Flyoverlandians into buying more guns.

Or maybe it's mind-control rays. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blogger Lovekraft March 27, 2018 3:35 PM  

The gun grab marches and speeches are deliberately extreme to disguise backdoor advancements in gun control (background checks, refusals over mental state etc). While we react to the twits marching on Washington, the bureaucrats behind the scenes are the ones who are establishing a wide network of control.

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 3:39 PM  

@87

Well, of course, going off script is an error.

That's why there's a script. So that if someone follows the script, there's no errors.

Words mean things.

Blogger R Doom March 27, 2018 3:41 PM  

I'm under the impression Hogg will die soon. In no way do I wish him harm, mind you, but he knows too much and his background (and actual identity) might well be found out otherwise.

Blogger tublecane March 27, 2018 3:42 PM  

@91-What if there are "errors" deliberately stuck into the script?

Blogger Dirk Manly March 27, 2018 3:49 PM  

@92

"I'm under the impression Hogg will die soon. In no way do I wish him harm, mind you, but he knows too much and his background (and actual identity) might well be found out otherwise."

Snopes is already denying his actual identity.

As the Russians used to say back in the days of Soviet tyranny:
Nothing is confirmed until it is officially denied.

If Hogg's false identity wasn't so important, Snopes wouldn't be getting their panties in a knot about South Carolina's arrest record and mugshot.

Snopes' LAME reason -- The arrest record SAYS that the subject has brown eyes, yet we know that Hogg of Parkland has brown eyes.... conveniently neglecting the fact that the mugshot in the arrest record shows eyes that match the color of those of David "Camera" Hogg.

Blogger Dire Badger March 27, 2018 4:13 PM  

R Doom wrote:I'm under the impression Hogg will die soon. In no way do I wish him harm, mind you, but he knows too much and his background (and actual identity) might well be found out otherwise.

I DO wish him harm. This is a Man that is intentionally trying to destroy our constitution, culture, and liberty in order to enhance his own brand.

I wish him dead, preferably from being dragged behind a pickup truck. This faux mercy virtue signalling that so many people put on that "I don't wish him harm" when someone is trying to destroy everything you hold dear makes me sick.

Blogger Salt March 27, 2018 4:55 PM  

About right! The little dictator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8&bpctr=1522185692

Blogger Stan Adams March 27, 2018 4:55 PM  

Here's a little bit of background info on one of the reporters pushing the gun-control narrative.

There is a best-selling book about the Columbine massacre that claims that Eric Harris was not an incel but a swaggering ladies' man who "outscored the football team."

The book's thesis is that Harris was "born bad" - an irretrievable psychopath - while Klebold was merely a depressed emo who wandered into Harris' orbit. (It makes no mention of the antidepressants that Harris was taking.)

The book's author, Dave Cullen, is a regular on CNN. Every time a shooting happens, he pops up on Da Nooz to give his expert opinion.

He also happens to be openly gay and is an outspoken proponent of barebacking. (If you don't know what barebacking is, then do yourself a favor and don't look it up. Take my word that it's ... gross.)

Not surprisingly, Cullen has been spending lots of time lately stalking David Hogg:
https://www.thenation.com/article/6-minutes-and-20-seconds-that-could-change-the-world/

---quote---

On that note, a media minder whisked Gonzalez away, as fellow student David Hogg, another movement star, approached. Hogg, 17, wore a stone-colored suit and an earpiece. Then he was whisked away, too; the program was about to begin.

“Damn,” said Vanity Fair writer Dave Cullen. We agreed: We should have ignored the rules and pressed up to where the networks were situated, to talk to Hogg. But Cullen will get his time. This is his story. I decided to trail him, as he tried to trail the Parkland students around Washington, because we have a history on this issue: On April 20, 1999, he called me at Salon, with reports of a school shooting at nearby Columbine High School. He filed almost daily for a while, absorbing the pain of the families and the survivors. Ten years later, he wrote the remarkable bestseller Columbine.

Full disclosure: Since that time, we have become friends. And I’ve watched as he’s gotten calls over the years, after every school shooting, as he goes on TV, or he writes a story, and sometimes he winds up visiting survivors. And he does it dutifully, but I see how it drains him. On his Facebook page, he regularly commiserates with Columbine survivors over the latest mass shooting—the latest example that the nation learned no lessons since 1999. (For me, the most tragic point of the day was when young Sandy Hook survivors talked about how Columbine survivors sent them an encouraging banner; then they unfurled a banner from Newtown High School to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. A special gesture, but can’t we just stop this particular kind of brotherhood right here?)

But Parkland hasn’t drained Cullen; it’s energized him. “This is completely different. I swore I’d never come back to a scene [of a mass shooting],” he told me. “But this isn’t about just their grief, horror, pain, and sadness. This is about doing something.” When he wrote Columbine, he worked hard to make it roughly half about the victims and survivors, half about the killers. “But 90 percent of the questions I get, everywhere, are about the killers,” he tells me. “I really thought it was a lost cause, to focus these stories on the survivors.”

But Parkland “flipped the script,” he said. So much so that, strolling through an airport recently and seeing a story about the killer, “I realized I forgot his name!” With the survivors’ activism, he says, “I can cover this story all day and just be energized.”

---quote---

Lest you think that he spends all of this time focusing on mass murder, let me add that his new non-fiction book is due out Real Soon Now. In the works for two decades now, it focuses on the trials and tribulations of two gay guys - American soldiers - carrying on a passionate love affair in the midst of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It should be epic.

Blogger Pinandpuller March 27, 2018 6:15 PM  

Dire Badger March 27, 2018 2:37 PM
It would be a real shame if someone were to...say...stab David Hogg with a knife. If he survived, I wonder if he would add knife control to the list?

Celebrity Clue.

Blogger Roger Hill March 27, 2018 6:22 PM  

"As I always point out after these staged TV dramas, the one thing we absolutely know did not happen is whatever the media's current Official Story is."

Having witnessed and been involved with a particular public event that occurred at my local Republican county caucus during the 2012 presidential race, I was eager to see how the 3 major network affiliates would report on it. They all had reporters there and conducted on camera interviews.... and yet none of them got it right! The fox station had it closest, but I was amazed at how completely they missed what was really going on.

Anonymous Anonymous March 27, 2018 7:07 PM  

Shane Sullivan wrote:Could you imagine if Hogg was hired for this role by the Feds and ended up over sleeping.

"Crap, I'm late for the shooting!"

Ferris Bueller music begins to play as he rushes to school.


@17 GAHCindy wrote:I've seen so many videos of him saying things that don't add up. Wrong times mentioned, different locations, knowing the name of the shooter before the shots have supposedly even stopped. I don't know what happened, but i know everything he says is a lie.">

@26 It's one thing for two eyewitnesses to not line up on minute details. It's quite another for someone, like Hogg, that was supposedly there to screw something like that up repeatedly.

Joeplanet wrote:Schrödinger’s Hogg.

He was in the school and not in school at the same time.


@28 ROFL!

Looking Glass wrote:@32 Nate

Though we should probably stop to considering, what high school student thinks to get B-roll after his classmates are dead. Obviously, it was a massive school and Hogg & company knew none of the students killed, but it's still beyond ghoulish behavior.


@35 Furthermore, why would you go back so soon? What if Cruz had left explosives to detonate later?

Looking Glass wrote:Hogg couldn't lift a pistol with those guns.

@48 Nice pun. He strikes me as your typical "I know it all" 17 year old. I watched "The Outline" interview with him. The best part was when they asked if he could get one federal law passed what would it be and he flips into I'm juuuuussssssttt 17. I stopped playing volleyball (did 3 years in high school) by the time I was his age and yet, even then, I cold've whipped his butt.

Granted, he and his cohorts are puppets of Soros but he still ticks me off.

Ken Prescott wrote:Added to Emma Gonzalez's 19 seconds of justifying why she and her friends bullied Nikolas Cruz, and this does no favors for the narrative.

@60 I was in disbelief when she did that.

Blogger James Donahue March 27, 2018 8:00 PM  

@17 That's AWESOME! A must avoid for every crisis actor.
Only had time right now to read to #20, hope I'm not repeating anybody; it occurred to me that maybe the whole "rode my bike" bit was a dodge from the information coming out about his age.

Blogger James March 27, 2018 8:46 PM  

Dirk Manly wrote:@87

Well, of course, going off script is an error.

That's why there's a script. So that if someone follows the script, there's no errors.

Words mean things.


Well, since words are so important to you, because, like they mean things, let me explain them to you, since you obviously can't make the connection yourself. You can stay on script and make "errors". You know, like forgetting your lines. You can go off script and do a bang-up job, sometimes engaging in improvisation that actually improves the narrative. You apparently aren't very familiar with the concept of acting.

Blogger Jack Amok March 27, 2018 10:17 PM  

Snopes' LAME reason -- The arrest record SAYS that the subject has brown eyes, yet we know that Hogg of Parkland has brown eyes.... conveniently neglecting the fact that the mugshot in the arrest record shows eyes that match the color of those of David "Camera" Hogg.

Unless that South Carolina page you linked to is fabricated / hacked, then that absolutely is the same guy. I'd be willing to say it could be a cousin or something (the resemblance), except for the broken nose. Culture may be downstream of genetics, but noses broken in exactly the same place, exactly the same angle, are not.

Anonymous Anonymous March 27, 2018 10:26 PM  

These aren't even the worst of the revelations about the utterly corrupt and criminal nature of the FBI and large numbers (probably a majority) of those who fill its ranks. Nothing more than dangerous criminals operating under the color of law.

*Here's an interesting tale of the activities in upholding the official lies on Las Vegas: making sure that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
The number of arkancided witnesses who contradicted the official tale was up to 9 a while back, maybe more by now.

If that's not enough for you, there's the whole mess with the brazen attempt to overthrow a sitting president. McCabe was merely a small cog in a very large and utterly evil machine - which apparently has plenty of money regardless of how much funded was supposedly cut off from Saudi Arabia's new master.

This is one of the reasons all the bru-ha-ha about q-anon is very questionable - possibly a psy-op run by the deep state. Sessions fired one underling, no indictments, no arrests - and Las Vegas and the Florida false-flag probably isn't even the worst thing that gang of criminals have been involved in. Maybe we'll see the glorious wave of arrests and trials, and we can all enjoy a great parade in November. As always, time will tell.

Blogger tublecane March 28, 2018 1:21 AM  

@97-I read that book. Don't remember Harris being portrayed as some sort of lady's man, but I do remember the argument being that they weren't bullied, weren't outcast losers, and that Harris was a psycho and Klebold a tag-along.

We all know why this shooting is different as regards the focus on killer versus victims:

1). Even if they're not "crisis actors" in the sense of being fake, the "survivors" are drama queens and 15-minute-chasers. More importantly, this whole student activist movement was very clearly planned out. They were either ready and waiting for the next big school shooting, or they made this one happen. The MSM and all the right people are on board.

2). There are HUGE scandals waiting to be broken on the killer's side, which the MSM, law enforcement, and the rest would rather we not know about. The FBI's foreknowledge, the Promise Program, all that. Better to focus on kids Standing Up for What's Right and Making a Difference.

Blogger Paul Thompson March 28, 2018 11:36 PM  

Forget the "survivors" and those championing their 'anti-gun' cause. What is the rest of the community doing? I'll wager they're 'arming-up', like the gay community ("Pink Pistols") after the Pulse nightclub shooting.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts