ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, May 11, 2018

They conserve nothing

Conservatives conserve nothing. Not even something so fundamental as biological sex:
I doubt that many Americans would disagree that the country’s conversation about gay rights is far more mature and considered than it was two decades ago. Today, there exists broad understanding that homosexual people are unavoidable and common, present in all corners and demographics of American life. Through education, and especially exposure, homosexuality is no longer regarded as bizarre, threatening, or mysterious. Even if we remain unsure about what makes a minority of men and women gay, only the tiniest fringe still consider the orientation something worth trying to “fix.” When states attempt to ban homosexual “conversion therapy,” as California is trying to do at the moment, it feels like anachronistic performance. Disinterest in judging homosexuality is not an attitude government has coerced Americans into, it is the product of a free people’s informed knowledge.

If we concede that transgenderism is not going away, and is not something anyone intends to exert effort toward ending, then Americans, especially conservative ones, should reflect on our culture’s honest and fair attitude toward homosexuality and acknowledge that the most sensible path out of the present acrimony will probably require similar compromise. Some degree of cultural ceasefire and consensus seems the only path for both sides to maintain a degree of pride while avoiding a more radical, disruptive societal transformation....

Part one of the compromise will be borne by cultural conservatives and traditionalists. It asks for broad tolerance for the reality that transgender men and women exist, and are entitled to basic human dignity, just like everyone else. This does not mean having to morally endorse behavior many may believe runs contrary to God’s plan for a just and healthy society, but it does imply that acts like ostentatiously calling people by pronouns they don’t want, or belittling their personal struggle, are boorish and petty. It means acknowledging that arbitrary discrimination against transgender people is a cruel bigotry like any other.

But part two of the compromise requires sacrifice on the part of progressives, who are currently overplaying their hand in an effort to strong-arm sweeping social change as a flex of their power. There must be a halt in the use of state authority to impose accommodation of transgenderism in a fashion far more totalitarian than is rationally  justified. Transgender people constitute a tiny minority of Americans who, in the vast majority of cases, are explicitly eager to opt into the broad two-gender social order our civilization is based around. Tolerance does not necessitate a purge of any and all public manifestations of the gender binary in the name of extreme exceptions to the rule.

Accepting transgenderism as an inescapable human phenomenon does not mean that there is nothing left to learn about it or that cautious or even skeptical attitudes toward purported manifestations of it are never legitimate.
If the social order requires compromise on such issues, then the social order is not worth preserving. The transformation of the cultural war into civil war is only a matter of time now. Sanity cannot compromise with madness.

Labels: ,

98 Comments:

Blogger Nate73 May 11, 2018 6:03 PM  

I typically find it hard to visualize a civil war in the US because the divisions are mainly rural/urban. Is it going to be a north vs east/south/west conflict?

Blogger Mister Excitement May 11, 2018 6:06 PM  

Conservatism has become a parody. That excerpt reads like the script from a comedy sketch.

Blogger #7139 May 11, 2018 6:08 PM  

J. J. McCollough-one more name on my lengthy list of someone who needs hang’in. More rope will be needed.

Blogger Matt May 11, 2018 6:10 PM  

Just just wait until the Globohomo Elite finally cross that line. Conservatives will TOTALLY be peeved. Prepare yourselves for the Finger Wag that Broke the Nation.

The liberals sure are gonna be so upset that its the conservatives and rural folk who have all the guns. Theyre armed and ready! Primed and pumped!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 11, 2018 6:13 PM  

All the Remington 700's?

Blogger Jeffrey Johnson May 11, 2018 6:14 PM  

Remember during the Trump campaign when the cuckservatives were bad mouthing GEOTUS and saying that he isn't a True Conservative? We used to say that conservatives couldn't even conserve the women's bathroom. It's barely 2 years later and they are already telling us that we shouldn't even try to defend the women's bathroom. It's so pathetic we can only laugh at it.

Blogger Mocheirge May 11, 2018 6:16 PM  

the reality that transgender men and women exist, and are entitled to basic human dignity

MUH DICKNITY

Blogger Brick Hardslab May 11, 2018 6:19 PM  

"Gays are common." 1-3% of anything is not common. He's a liar as are a bunch of commenters there. No wonder NR is now cuck central. They think having gay pride events is progress. Heck, they believe all progress is good.

Blogger Jew613 May 11, 2018 6:23 PM  

I was expecting a surrender, I didn't think it would happen this fast. I thought the Conservative establishment would at least put on a good show of stubbornly clinging to their principles before gradually giving in inch by inch to the Progressives, then declaring the radical position of 20 years ago mainline conservative thought.

By contrast President Trump goes from strength to strength. He is even dealing with the genuine health care crisis in America. Would anyone besides his Majesty dare take on that juggernaut? President Trump Delivers Remarks on Healthcare Costs yes I know its kind of off-topic.

Blogger Ryan G May 11, 2018 6:26 PM  

These people never learn. There is no compromising with the left, except in the alternate usage of the word meaning "to be weakened to the point of imminent failure". The idea that this time if conservatives cave the left won't move the goal posts again is beyond absurd. Vox is right. All of these moves are designed to shift the Overton window over to the point where Pederasty can be accepted. They've already begun sexualizing children in the media and exposing them to deviant lifestyles in elementary school. The left denies all this, of course, just as they denied that they were going to force acceptance of homosexuals.

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 6:27 PM  

"I doubt that many Americans would disagree that the country's conversation about gay rights is far more mature and considered than it was two decades ago"

It's a sign that when reading someone supposedly on my side I immediately have the overwhelming urge to parse every single statement they make.

I don't know about "many Americans," but I disagree. I think our national "conversation" first of all isn't actually a conversation. When you say "conversation," you mean lecture.

In any case, talk about gay stuff is considerably dumber than 20 years ago. It's settled science, "I can't hear you, la-la-la," nowadays. Which could be because Americans have been persuaded. But not through reasoned argument. Basically, it was through immersion therapy. Not immersion in actual homosexuality, mind you, but in Disney homosexuality.

Or it's because Americans are dumber.

Since when is being "mature and considered" the most important thing, anyway? Do you want to have a mature and considered debate about whether I should strap you down and cannibalize you while you're still conscious?

Who but libs talk about "conversations" like this? Again, they mean lectures, and you do too.

It's almost giving up the game from the get-go to talk in terms of "gay rights." What about our national conversation on the multifold perils of sexual degeneracy, including and especially male inversion?

Blogger Ezekiel May 11, 2018 6:29 PM  

Nate73 wrote:I typically find it hard to visualize a civil war in the US because the divisions are mainly rural/urban. Is it going to be a north vs east/south/west conflict?
Probably in the vein of the average Middle Age peasant uprising (which bodes pretty badly for us, tbh).

I don't care. I just want it to hurry up and happen. I'm done arguing with these freaks and I'm ready to take a few of them to Hell with me.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 11, 2018 6:33 PM  

Coming from National Review, this registers a 0 on the Surprise-O-Meter.

Blogger Ben Cohen May 11, 2018 6:33 PM  

Trump is Aurelian restorer of Rome?

Blogger MickDundee May 11, 2018 6:45 PM  

Standing athwart history, crying "Fa-a-abulous!"

Blogger Dexter May 11, 2018 6:53 PM  

"Cuck harder!" cried the NRO cucks, cuckingly.

Blogger Dexter May 11, 2018 6:58 PM  

"I typically find it hard to visualize a civil war in the US because the divisions are mainly rural/urban. Is it going to be a north vs east/south/west conflict?"

Read up on the Spanish Civil War. It was ideological, not sectional.

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 7:11 PM  

Boilerplate conservative "we hafta get used to it, unfortunately" made ridiculous by being attached to a ridiculous, dangerous, and frankly evil cause. Or is it? I sense sonetsome a bit different here.

We joke about how long it'll take Conservatism Inc. to defend the next leftist cause as a "conservative value" after the left forces it upon us. But I'd like to point out that homosex acceptance is not a done deal on the right. Yet it's already being used to justify the next surrender? What?

Most conservatives haven't surrendered to homos. Even if SCOTUS has. Even if conservatism Inc. has. I'm not sure the cuktucu as a whole has, either, despite its political victories.

Conservatives are getting progressively faster at defending the line where the left last drew it. And not merely because of SJW acceleration You can't say they're standing athwart history anymore, if they ever were. Because they're supposed to wait for trannies to win then browbeat us into living with it. They're not supposed to convince us to preemptively declare their victory on the basis of a previous victory by the gays when conservatives as a whole aren't signatories to the Gay Treaty, nor is the ink dry.

The country hasn't been sufficiently immersed in trannieism to accept them as normal yet. Why do we need conservatism if it's going to give up before it's over? That's ewha liberalism is for.

We have to accept trannies because we accepted gays would be the stereotypical liberal argument. We freed the serfs, therefore we must give them the franchise. Lowly males have status, therefore women must be liberated. White people have equality, therefore blacks must too...therefore gays...therefore trannies...therefore pedos...

The stereotypical conservative argument would be to justify the status of gays now on the basis of past line-redrawings. For instancr, accept gays because we accepted civil rights. Then, IF trannies win, we justify tranniedom on the basis of previous gay acceptance.

I don't think National Review was on board with the civil rights movement at first. Or at least they weren't gung-ho about it. Certainly they weren't about busing and affirmative action. But once the movement had won, they could defend it as conservative on the basis of Muh Religious Toleration or Muh Free Market Superceding Feudalism. That's the argument conservatism exists to make.

Like I said, they're not going so far as to embrace trannieism as conservative. Yet. They're only saying "live with it." Which ain't much to go on, but is literally the only thing remaining to distinguish them from the left.

They are Unhappy Leftists.

Blogger James Dixon May 11, 2018 7:11 PM  

> "Gays are common." 1-3% of anything is not common. He's a liar as are a bunch of commenters there.

Well, if you use his acquaintances as a baseline, they probably are.

Blogger Chris Ritchie May 11, 2018 7:14 PM  

My first thought was, "Is this from huffington post? San Francisco Chronicle?" Deeply disappointed it is from the National Review - but no longer surprised. They are rightly our enemies and should be treated as such.

Blogger Chris McCullough May 11, 2018 7:16 PM  

They'll be defending pedophilia by next thursday.

Blogger James Dixon May 11, 2018 7:17 PM  

> Deeply disappointed it is from the National Review

After their never Trump issue you still have room to be disappointed? After Kevin Williamson effectively said "all rural whites should die" you have room to be disappointed? What does it take to max out your disappointment meter exactly?

Blogger Chris Ritchie May 11, 2018 7:17 PM  

All the Remington 700's?
700, 701, Whatever it takes.
- Michael Keaton (Mr. Mom)

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 7:18 PM  

"MUH DICKNITY"

Recognition of vagina-Americans as penis-Americans and vice-versa is not a reasonable definition of basic human dignity.

In fact, compelling us to pretend they are not what they are is to strip us of our dignity.

Blogger Gastguma May 11, 2018 7:18 PM  

Imagine a man being approached by a robber. The robber demands all his money. The man says "Let's compromise. I'll give you half, you let me keep half." The robber takes half and leaves. The next day the man is approached by the same robber, who demands all his money. The man says "Let's compromise. I'll give you half, you let me keep half." The robber takes half and leaves. This continues to happen day after day. What is the end result?

Compare the following sentences:
"The integrity of the data has been conserved."
"The integrity of the data has been compromised."

To conserve something and to compromise something are literally two opposite things. A "compromising conservative" is the same as a "married bachelor."

Blogger Chris Ritchie May 11, 2018 7:27 PM  

After Kevin Williamson effectively said "all rural whites should die" you have room to be disappointed? What does it take to max out your disappointment meter exactly?

You're right. No equivocating. The whole sorry conservative establishment should be burned to the ground. Disappointment was not the right word choice.

Blogger John Bradley May 11, 2018 7:29 PM  

"The Conservative Case for Giving Degenerate Freaks Whatever They Want"

Stunning to read the first couple grafs and remind yourself that they consider themselves America’s premiere conservative forum, the place that defines the limits of acceptable conservative thought... not some rag for mushy-headed moderate “let’s all be nice!” suburban moms.

Pretend-Conservatives are pathetic.

“In order to preserve order with people who want us dead, we’re going to have to agree to eat some poison, obviously. But we’ll have to debate how much and how quickly. A debate that we’ll lose, of course.”

Blogger RA May 11, 2018 7:33 PM  

Yes, definitely look to the Spanish Civil War.

People think we're at about the US in the 1850's level of discourse and enmity seen today. I've seen it argued that we are closer to early to mid 1930's Spain and I tend to agree with this assessment. Think VD was one of those who pointed this out.

To get some ideas where the potential hotspots are going to be, check out the county by county breakdown of the popular vote in the last presidential election. Also check out a map showing the 40 or so largest metropolitan areas in the entire country. Then there are a fair number of opinions out there over how the country might split up after 2032 or so.

Blogger James Dixon May 11, 2018 7:36 PM  

> In fact, compelling us to pretend they are not what they are is to strip us of our dignity.

Rubbing it our faces is their explicit goal.

> The whole sorry conservative establishment should be burned to the ground.

"You conservative pundits still don't get it: Trump isn't our candidate. He's our murder weapon. And the GOP is our victim. We good, now?" - From a long since banished Facebook account.

> Disappointment was not the right word choice.

Fair enough. We all say things that aren't exactly what we meant to say on occasion.

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 7:36 PM  

@Jew613- "the radical position of 20 years ago"

The article brings up twenty years past, but of course it took until 2015 for homos to finally win. Defending the radical gay position of 20 years ago is what I'd expect from conservatives. This is different.

They're way past that. The gay victory of 2015 is being used to justify accepting the radical position of now. That ain't even the pathetic record of historical conservatism. That's just liberalism.

Defending trannie rights is still radical. Conservatives aren't waiting twenty years anymore. They're not even waiting three years. They're not waiting at all.

It's obscene.

Blogger Allen Skeens May 11, 2018 7:39 PM  

National review needs to burn.

Blogger CM May 11, 2018 7:45 PM  

This entire article was absolutely disgusting.

This quote, though, really made me question just how well he knows the people he has "aligned" himself with:

Part one of the compromise will be borne by cultural conservatives and traditionalists. It asks for broad tolerance for the reality that transgender men and women exist, and are entitled to basic human dignity, just like everyone else.

Do any of you deny the existence of men who think they are women or vice versa? No? Regrettably, they exist.

Do any of you think they should be denied human decency and dignity? I don't think you do - which is why we think they should be treated as the mentally ill that they are.

His opening proposition is a farce and he is no conservative/right-thinker.

None of his articles are right. He's a leftist.

Blogger Gloriam Deo May 11, 2018 7:46 PM  

@25 Imagine a man being approached by a robber. The robber demands all his money. The man says "Let me conserve the amount. I'll give you half, you let me keep half." The robber takes half and leaves. The next day the man is approached by the same robber, who demands all his money. The man says "Let me conserve the amount. I'll give you half, you let me keep half." The robber takes half and leaves. This continues to happen day after day. What is the end result?

Compare the following sentences:
"The integrity of the data has been conserved." [in other words its still damaged]
"The integrity of the data has been compromised." [in other words the its damaged]

To conserve something and to compromise something are literally the same thing. One just sounds better.

Blogger CM May 11, 2018 7:47 PM  


"Cuck harder!" cried the NRO cucks, cuckingly.


I don't think he's the cuck. I think he's the one doing the cucking.

Blogger Chesapean May 11, 2018 7:48 PM  

I agree that conservatives these days don't conserve much. That said, what are the specific Alt-Right propositions that deserve conservation?

Blogger Allen Skeens May 11, 2018 7:49 PM  

"Conservatives need to compromise!"
The eternal call of the cuck.

Blogger James May 11, 2018 7:49 PM  

Here, we see the National Cuckservative's acceptance of homosexuality as being normal, no, not normal, good. We have statistics that show that 2 to 3 percent of the population is homosexual. Given the fact that the (((Sons of Satan))) are perfectly fine with killing off most of the population of the planet, how could anyone believe that they are concerned with what 2 to 3 percent of the population desires? Why are they concerned with the normalization of psychological disturbed individuals like transgenders? They don't care for the people that produce and financially bear the burden for ridiculous policies, which are promoted as basic human rights. The producers and taxpayers are the most important group in perpetuating society, but their pursuit of happiness has to take a back seat to failed groups and social deviants in the name of fairness and equality. The (((Sons of Satan))) are completely unconcerned with anyone's needs and wants other than their own, which those who have bought into the myth would do well to understand.

Once you realize that all narratives are predesigned to push society toward more evil, you find yourself evaluating the presentation as to what belief structure Satan wants you to accept. One example I noticed the other day was on Amazon Prime. There is a series that airs called Animal Kingdom. I do not recommend it, but it is an example of the tactics used to distort reality. The “family” is indeed a bunch of animals. Their mother is truly evil, the sons and grandson are presented as being products of her criminal machinations. They have certain degrees of likability. There is one son in this family that is “gay”. But, there is nothing about him that appears homosexual, except that he likes to have sex with men. He is not closeted, but he only came out to his mother as gay to hurt her. He is a California surfer type, smokes cigarettes, dresses like a surfer, has long hair which he spends no time on, and has absolutely no effeminate characteristics. Think about the gays that you have experience with. Do they not have numerous traits that evince their homosexuality? Are they homosexual only because they like to have sex with men? But, this is the way the script is presented. Homosexuals are no different than you or me except for the fact that they like to have sex with their own gender. And who doesn’t like sex? So, if that’s all it’s about, hey, why not let them enjoy this human experience? You’d be a hater and a bigot if you didn’t.

When you know what to look for, you understand that it is about doing what thou wilt and ye shall be as gods. I don’t know the actual metaphysical reason for why homosexuality is to be opposed, or why miscegenation is forbidden by God, I just recognize their destructive effects. That should be enough. I understand that putting two same charged poles of magnets together repulses them both. Homosexuality may be the same. Faith does not need to be understood, just practiced.

Blogger urbino May 11, 2018 8:03 PM  

If you can easily substitute pedophiles for whatever group they're cucking for now, it's an evil argument:

"Through education, and especially exposure, pedophilia is no longer regarded as bizarre, threatening, or mysterious. Even if we remain unsure about what makes a minority of men and women pedophilic, only the tiniest fringe still consider the orientation something worth trying to 'fix.'"

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 8:06 PM  

"the gender binary"

THE gender binary, guys. Yeah, that one.

Who talks like that? Cucks, apparently.

Blogger Babydoc May 11, 2018 8:07 PM  

It shouldn't shock me anymore, but it still does. The idea that homosexuality is anything other than an abnormal sexual fixation, particularly within the reality of our dimorphic species, should be as blatantly obvious as the need to breathe. The utter insanity of transgender ideology is even more obvious, yet all of us stinking plebes are being continuously browbeaten into accepting this particular variation of the magnificence of the naked emperor's non-existent clothes.

It is just as ridiculously insane for anyone to accept transgender ideology as it would be to accept/enable someone today claiming to be Napoleon, Superman, or Christ Himself, simply because said disturbed individual "identifies" as such despite having no physical or mental characteristics consistent with their delusional self-identification.

Bottom line...who is more disturbed? The individual professing to be what he is not, or those around the afflicted individual who are so craven they engage in insane enabling statements rather than try to help the afflicted regain perceptions in line with reality?

Blogger tublecane May 11, 2018 8:11 PM  

@James Dixon- "Rubbing it our faces is their explicit goal"

The basic human dignity of getting the soles of your feet licked by the conquered.

Blogger Stephen May 11, 2018 8:14 PM  

Perhaps there should be gay ghettos where all the perversions and degeneracy is tolerated while be illegal outside.

Blogger Al May 11, 2018 8:23 PM  

We're in a cold civil war. It's only a matter of time before it turns hot.

The “conservative” National Review has long since capitulated on both sodomite “marriage” and the ongoing third world alien invasion of the West.

This is where cuckservatism and its constant virtue signaling compromising with leads: to the full blown diabolical disorientation of support for total degeneracy. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

Blogger Al May 11, 2018 8:24 PM  

Romans 1:32: in a healthy society, not only would sodomites be executed; their supporters would ALSO be executed. This last part is rarely mentioned.

Blogger Dave W. May 11, 2018 8:27 PM  

Isn't the author of the article a gay Canadian vegan? (No, I'm not joking)

Blogger Al May 11, 2018 8:36 PM  

Yes, most likely he's a soy boy. As one who eats only a WFPB diet (whole food, plant-based, no oil a la the Forks Over Knives documentary and site) it dismays me that so many in this camp are pitiful degenerates.

Blogger C D May 11, 2018 8:49 PM  

Nice.

An argument that boils down to saying that "Conservatives should voluntarily accept and enable the delusional rantings of leftists rather than being forced, while leftists should stop trying to force people to accept their dreamlands."

How about we change a few terms to ones that are a bit more truthful and see how it reads?

[The compromise] asks for broad tolerance for the reality that mentally ill men and women exist, and are entitled to basic human dignity, just like everyone else. This does not mean having to morally endorse behavior many may believe runs contrary to God’s plan for a just and healthy society, but it does imply that acts like ostentatiously calling people by terms that don’t facilitate their delusions, or belittling their personal struggle, are boorish and petty. It means acknowledging that arbitrary discrimination against mentally ill people is a cruel bigotry like any other.

But part two of the compromise requires sacrifice on the part of progressives.... There must be a halt in the use of state authority to impose accommodation of mental illness in a fashion far more totalitarian than is rationally justified. Mentally ill people constitute a tiny minority of Americans who, in the vast majority of cases, are explicitly eager to opt into the broad two-gender social order our civilization is based around. Tolerance does not necessitate a purge of any and all public manifestations of reality in the name of extreme exceptions to the rule.
Accepting mental illness as an inescapable human phenomenon does not mean that there is nothing left to learn about it or that cautious or even skeptical attitudes toward purported manifestations of it are never legitimate.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 11, 2018 8:56 PM  

Chesapean wrote:I agree that conservatives these days don't conserve much. That said, what are the specific Alt-Right propositions that deserve conservation?

I have no desire to conserve anything. I have a great desire to destroy everything that the Left has achieved in the last century and a half.

Blogger Heian-kyo Dreams May 11, 2018 8:58 PM  

Only seeking basic human dignity means sending you to jail for using the wrong pronoun and shoving hormones down your 3 year old's throat.

Blogger CM May 11, 2018 9:13 PM  

Here, we see the National Cuckservative's acceptance of homosexuality as being normal, no, not normal, good.

I've started to have a visceral reaction to anyone who expresses hope that they can convince Christians to go against God's words.

They sound well-meaning enough, but the expressed expectation is a declaration of wanting to lead God's people away from their God. It's the "non-religious" conservatives (like Katherine Timpf) and people like Dave Rubin.

They are wolves in sheep's clothing, thinking they can convince us to leave the Shepherd while pretending to be our friend.

I think there's a verse in the Bible for people like this...

Blogger Lazarus May 11, 2018 9:25 PM  

Isn't it long past the time when the Kraken was supposed to be released? What's the hold up? Too Busy watching Big Bang Theory re-runs?

Blogger Zaklog the Great May 11, 2018 9:33 PM  

Disinterest in judging homosexuality is not an attitude government has coerced Americans into

Nope, it's the product of decades of carefully sown propaganda.

As for the Christians who support this madness: https://youtu.be/Wdsp5NfMmVI

Blogger Zaklog the Great May 11, 2018 9:35 PM  

I didn't even check the link until now. Good God! This is National Review? Was this a slow decline, or did the election of GE Trump just snap them?

Blogger Ryan G May 11, 2018 9:37 PM  

CM wrote:

I've started to have a visceral reaction to anyone who expresses hope that they can convince Christians to go against God's words.

They sound well-meaning enough, but the expressed expectation is a declaration of wanting to lead God's people away from their God. It's the "non-religious" conservatives (like Katherine Timpf) and people like Dave Rubin.

They are wolves in sheep's clothing, thinking they can convince us to leave the Shepherd while pretending to be our friend.

I think there's a verse in the Bible for people like this...


Sure there is: Genesis 19

Blogger dienw May 11, 2018 9:42 PM  

The "conservative" movement Buckley minded and shaped on behalf of the CIA is dead.

Blogger James Dixon May 11, 2018 10:07 PM  

> Was this a slow decline,...

Not really. It's what they've always been. They just hid it before. That's why the frequent purges.

> ... or did the election of GE Trump just snap them?

Embrace the power of and.

Blogger Frank Brady May 11, 2018 10:08 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Frank Brady May 11, 2018 10:12 PM  

Contrary to J. J. McCullough’s absurdly false claim (one of many), homosexuals are not “common”. They constitute less than 2% of the population according to an official CDC study. McCullough’s pathetic screed makes Vox’s case against conservatism.


I was in graduate school in 1973 when, against the advice of experts in the treatment of homosexuals, the American Psychological Association's board sent a letter to members asking them to vote to remove homosexuality from the catalogue of disorders. I remember the event well because it became my lot to debate this topic, an assignment that necessitated considerable research. The APA’s letter was not based on any new medical or scientific information. It was written and funded by a lobbying group called the National Gay Task Force. The vote was a political act against bourgeois morality undertaken by a thoroughly radicalized APA which, in the same year, passed a resolution condemning American aggression in Vietnam.

In fact, the APA ignored its own definitions and diagnostic criteria in voting to “normalize” homosexuality. Before 1973, mental health professionals treated homosexuality as a paraphilia, a deviant sexual behavior. In this model, homosexuals are defined as those who engage in homosexual behavior just as smokers are defined by habitual smoking; alcoholics by habitually-excessive drinking; and anorexics by their defining behaviors. Even today, after 40 years of PC polishing, a paraphilia is defined as “Any of a group of psychosexual disorders characterized by sexual fantasies, feelings, or activities involving a nonhuman object, a nonconsenting partner such as a child, or pain or humiliation of oneself or one's partner.” Sexual addiction is defined as “A condition in which some form of sexual behavior is employed in a pattern that is characterized by two key features: 1) recurrent failure to control the sexual behavior, and 2) continuation of the sexual behavior despite significant harmful consequences.” Homosexuality, let it be noted, qualifies as a paraphilia in every respect.

In the years following its 1973 APA victory, the homosexual lobby has been remarkably successful in convincing much of the public that the black Civil Rights model applies to its cause. It effectively sold the notion that homosexuality is a matter of status, not behavior. This concept is foundational to the debate because it leads to the belief that one is homosexual in the same way that one is black, or female, or tall. By insinuating the propaganda term "homophobia" into the popular culture's language, the lobby was able to successfully mass market the idea that failure to embrace homosexuality is both irrational and bigoted. In the popular culture, homosexuality and "heterosexuality" are now perceived to be co-equal matters of "sexual preference". This is false, unfortunate, and dangerous. Despite a veritable blizzard of pro-homosexual propaganda, there is no credible scientific evidence capable of being replicated by disinterested investigators to suggest that homosexuality is anything other than a maladaptive obsessive-compulsive behavioral disorder that often kills its practitioners.If normalization of this destructive behavior represents a plank in conservatism's agenda, then conservatism is truly dead by its own hand.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 11, 2018 10:19 PM  

In the Current Year, True Conservatives can't even conserve their sons' testicles.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( your mom always did like me best ) May 11, 2018 10:30 PM  

oh joy.

more Dennis Hastert Republicans. just what we all needed.

Blogger tz May 11, 2018 10:51 PM  

I prefer philosophical order and social chaos to philosophical chaos and social order.
The worst tyrannies arise to impose social order.
While philosophers argue, they do so at the margins. Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyneux may disagree and explore the differences, but it is all order, and ORDERED - TELOS - to discovering and clarifying the truth.

If social order means accepting people who want to cut their genitals off, take unnatural hormones, and create dozens of new terms for imaginary genders, I would rather have social chaos.

But also compare JBP who does something very similar where he so wants order and so hates chaos, he will destroy the foundations of order in his warped version of untruth. As I noted, the simple ju-jitsu move is to ask him if the nonbinary genderism is true or not according to HIS definitions. I'm not sure what the response would be after his head explodes, but I'd predict some period of catatonia.

And we can add Benji Shapiro to the list who suggests accepting this psychotic stupidity just to get the millenials on board. Other than pushing them off later to die of exposure or worse, I don't understand why.

Blogger Garuna May 11, 2018 10:52 PM  

Sickening article. You'd think these people would be a little more subtle about being controlled opposition. I beggars belief that they actually think that post-Trump people will just embrace cocksucking tranny cuckservatism instead of going further Right.

Blogger DonReynolds May 11, 2018 11:02 PM  

Let's reconsider the same argument from the point of view of a rattle snake....

I am a rattle snake. As you know, I am sneaky and deceitful, and I am cold blooded, so I like to hide in places where I can stay nice and cool in the dessert (or in a forest). You know me only because I have a rattle that I shake in order to warn you that you are trespassing in my territory. If you step on me or put your hand nearby, I will probably bite you and give you some of my poison. Your children and your pets are in real danger around me, even if few actually die of my bite every year. The danger is very real.

You cannot kill all the rattle snakes. You cannot even force them all to live apart from you. WE are going to be with you and around you anytime we please and if you try to give us a hard time about it, we may kill you or make you really sick. So you may as well become more tolerant of what we really are, because we are not going to change and you must accept that we will go where we please and do whatever we like. Your job is just to tolerate us, because you have no choice, and the politicians will protect us....like other dangerous animals... so it is really just your problem, not ours.

Blogger Garuna May 11, 2018 11:17 PM  

And we can add Benji Shapiro to the list who suggests accepting this psychotic stupidity just to get the millenials on board.

Lil' Ben always with the dumbest take. Or perhaps he's deliberately ignoring the true best move for Republicans considering his true (((allegiance))).

Here are the facts to consider:

1) Polls say millennials have moved rightwards in the last 2 years. Particularly white millennials.

2) Polls say white working class people are moving right-wards (The Rust Belt gave Trump the presidency in the first place).

3) Trump is a civic nationalist.

4) A large number of black Americans are xenophobic. They feel resentment towards immigrants who come into America and do better than them. Many also don't get along with the latinos.

5) Many black Americans are disillusioned with the left post-Obama. They thought he'd do way more for them than he ever did.

6) Due to Kanye, many young blacks (particularly black men) are showing openness to the Republican party. Polls are already reflecting this.

7) There are rumors that Trump & the Republicans are going to be making some big pro-black efforts in the summer.

--

The best move for Republicans would be to go full nativist. Hardcore anti-immigration. All about America First, Americans First, and economic nationalism. Maximize the white working class support and make some gains in the disillusioned & xenophobic black vote.

This is doable and it is also the path that Trump and Republicans are on right now.

It is stupid to suddenly cuck on everything to appease liberals who will never vote for you.

Blogger Zach May 11, 2018 11:20 PM  

National Review surrender monkeys.

Blogger Job La Salle May 11, 2018 11:24 PM  

J.J. "Politically, I’m quite conservative, but I’m also a gay vegetarian so that perhaps takes a bit of the edge off." McCullough.

You can also tell he is homosexual by his Twitter picture.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 11, 2018 11:40 PM  

Not to worry guys.
The IDW is here standing athwart the National Cuckservatives yelling STOP.

Blogger tublecane May 12, 2018 12:12 AM  

@66- One wonders what "quite conservative" means. I'm guessing tax cuts and perpetual war for perpetual peace.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2018 12:32 AM  

It's only a matter of time before Joe average figures out the alternative to compromise or eternal struggle. That alternative being eradication, exemplification, and brutal domination.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 12, 2018 12:38 AM  

The IDW is on all fours in front of the National Cuckservatives yelling "LUBE!"

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2018 12:40 AM  

Assuming that it's something they have a choice in is a step of tolerance in and of itself.

If they prove that they do not, indeed, have either control over it or interest in control over it, the correct treatment of them is like that of an irreparable machine or a mortally maladied animal. This is simple pragmatism, and when the night is dark and the knives come out, it's exactly what's going to happen.

As DonReynolds reminds us, the viper bites because that is its nature. As says the cautionary tale about the farmer adopting a serpent, or the frog who gives the scorpion a ride across the river, such creatures destroy because it is their nature, and they would not be a serpent or scorpion if it were not so.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 12, 2018 12:48 AM  

DonReynolds wrote:You cannot kill all the rattle snakes.

More species are extinct than not. I believe we can kill all the rattle snakes. There is no doubt we can kill enough.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 12, 2018 12:56 AM  

"I typically find it hard to visualize a civil war in the US because the divisions are mainly rural/urban. Is it going to be a north vs east/south/west conflict?"


Other than the coasts, are you saying there is a north-south or east-west dividing line between the rural areas and the urban areas?

Of course not.

This will be more like the Finnish Civil War. The two sides will be intermingled.

Thank god the evil side lives in the "organizing but doesn't produce anything" urban areas, whereas the good side is the "produces nearly everything" rural areas, and can cut off the urban areas from everything in a matter of hours if need be.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 12, 2018 1:27 AM  

"Then there are a fair number of opinions out there over how the country might split up after 2032 or so."

Who fucking cares.
Seriously.


After the idiot and degenerate urbanites are wiped out in the civil war, please tell us why the UNITED rural people would want to split up the country?

That would be utterly insane .... from the people in this country who are NOT from the insane wing.

Blogger Getsu May 12, 2018 2:17 AM  

OT: jordanetics.com, registered 2018-05-09, Cayman Islands. Hope it gets put to good use.

OpenID het1 May 12, 2018 2:50 AM  

The next step of liberal "progress" would be parades of nudes and marriages with animals.

Blogger Daniel May 12, 2018 2:50 AM  

One of the biggest proponents of this tranny nonsense is the bullshitter Donald McCloskey, who is favored by the NR crowed because he supports libertarian economic policies.

Here is a video of McCloskey, interviewed by some neo-Con named Dave Rubin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UpGbvOTlBE&t=1200s

Two things to note in the interview:
1) McCloskey admits that there was no raging compulsion in himself to castrate himself and dose himself with estrogen -and he infers that other Trannies likewise don't feel this compulsion. He basically says that he did it for the "thrill".
2) McCloseky essentially says that it is no big deal for a man if he comes to the realization that he has made a big mistake by cutting off his testicles and having a slit cut into his groin and water balloons implanted in his chest because he can always undo the surgery. That's right he says this. Oh, what about the missing essential members? No problem men can have fulfilling lives absent their testicles and penis.

I suspect that McClosekey is in tight with this NR crowd and may have influenced this neo-Con to write this piece. Take note that this is the caliber of the mind and psychology that the NR takes guidance from.

Blogger Cloom Glue May 12, 2018 3:19 AM  

Stephen wrote:Perhaps there should be gay ghettos where all the perversions and degeneracy is tolerated while be illegal outside.

The homo collective is not a ghetto, evoking feelings of sympathy for the poor ghetto dwellers, the poor Warsaw ghetto.

Rather, the homo collective is a mating snake ball.

We do not tolerate the snake ball.
We stay away from the snake ball.
Keep your children away from the snake ball.

http://vogeltalksrving.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Mating_Ball-300x144.jpg

Blogger Ian Stein May 12, 2018 3:56 AM  

I'm sick of conservatives and I haven't watched Fox news in at least a couple of years. I'm more than ready to get it on. Let's dance.

Blogger VD May 12, 2018 4:09 AM  

OT: jordanetics.com, registered 2018-05-09, Cayman Islands. Hope it gets put to good use.

Wasn't me.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira May 12, 2018 6:01 AM  

100% chance of butt naked trannies at Toronto Pride Parade tbis year.

Blogger Duke Norfolk May 12, 2018 7:08 AM  

Lazarus wrote:Isn't it long past the time when the Kraken was supposed to be released? What's the hold up? Too Busy watching Big Bang Theory re-runs?

We are our own worst enemies, at times. The enormous productivity of our society keeps pumping out wealth (to be stolen and "redistributed", of course) that keeps the r wave (as in r/K theory) alive.

Combine that with fiat money production that has been refined to an evil science and we have the ultimate in degeneracy.

IOW, there's far too much ruin in our society.

OpenID Überdeplorable Psychedelic Cat Grass May 12, 2018 8:54 AM  

Frank,
Thanks for reminding those who weren't alive then how the APA bowed down to the homo overlords. It's a sexual disorder, plain and simple.

Homos need compassion; in other words they need psychological treatment. Transgenderism, bestiality, necorphilia, and pedophilia are all disorders that stem from homosexuality.

If only Jefferson were alive...he said homos should be castrated. You can't change God's law. You can cow ppl into external acceptance but that's it.

On or shortly after St. Patrick's this year, Barnhardt had a post on the irony of homos celebrating the day; after all it was he who drove the snakes, Biblical code for homos, from Ireland.

Blogger Brett baker May 12, 2018 9:57 AM  

Future NR article from 2030: The Western Pederast Tradition.

Blogger Brett baker May 12, 2018 9:57 AM  

Future NR article from 2030: The Western Pederast Tradition.

Blogger Timmy3 May 12, 2018 10:00 AM  

National Review is no longer relevant or my advocate. They are never Trump and never care. Just go away and we’ll do the heavy lifting while they assume the fetal position.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey May 12, 2018 11:18 AM  

We've had a boiling, running battle in our public schools ever since the gay marriage decision by SCOTUS. They bypassed polygamy and polyamory and leapt straight to transgenderism and gender identity. Just last night there was a big meeting with the school board, and concerned parents were out in force. Now they want to re-do the sex education curriculum to completely dispense of the concept of biological gender. Children will be taught that they were either male or female at birth, as a sort of accidental and arbitrary feature, but now they are to be taken and considered as however they wish themselves to be.

The thing is, an absolute and overwhelming majority of the parents are hotly against all this nonsense. And they say so loudly to the board that is supposed to represent them. Some meetings have been very dramatic and testy. We've got Christian, secular, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, you name it. Most the folks around here would never take the label "conservative".

Doesn't matter. We have been fighting and losing this battle. And even if we do win with the board on technicality, it won't matter because those who are inside the schools daily are going to undermine and subvert any official policy they don't like anyway. Rust never sleeps, neither do dark hearts bent on doing evil.

There is only one way forward. Do not send your young to public schools. Evil awaits them there.

Blogger Al May 12, 2018 11:36 AM  

‘Transgender’ Is a Mental Illness and Should Be Treated as Such
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/N025_Transgender.htm

Blogger Dirk Manly May 12, 2018 11:57 AM  

@89

"There is only one way forward. Do not send your young to public schools. Evil awaits them there."

Next school board meeting, start circulating a ballot proposal to have your public school system cut off from all public funds -- as you, the parents, do not agree to its actions, it's de facto purpose (perverting children), with a proviso that if any future school system replaces it, all current administrative employees shall be barred from the replacement school system.

If it doesn't pass the first time it's on the ballot, then up the ante, and include all of the current teachers into the bar on future hiring.

If they challenge this, simply cite the fact that the military can legally place a "bar on re-enlistment" for any number of reasons, and the school system is just as important at the local level as the military is at the national level.

Blogger Jack Amok May 12, 2018 12:05 PM  

...the country’s conversation about gay rights is far more mature and considered than it was two decades ago

Fat, purple-haired lesbians rarely make anything more mature and considered.

Blogger Marcus Marcellus May 12, 2018 12:06 PM  

"Disinterest in judging homosexuality is not an attitude government has coerced Americans into, it is the product of a free people’s informed knowledge."

That is one of the telling sentences. It is a malicious lie. No social policy has ever been imposed from above by a corporate-government alliance as has the gay agenda. Coercion, massive collusion, legal sanctions, economic ostracism - a multi-billion dollar industry to impose the gay agenda. Power, Corruption and Lies.

OpenID bgkoranburner May 12, 2018 12:12 PM  

TRUMP was smart to not stamp out trannies in the military on day 1. He waited 6 months until shitlib leadership said they would stop doing ID politics, then waited 2 more days so they would forget saying it.

There are now 17 states with (((legislators))) trying to fight to keep trannies in the military before the 2018 election.

The gay victory of 2015 is being used to justify accepting the radical position of now.

There are gays who drove 2 states away to buy cold pizza for their wedding & it wasn't Timmy Cook
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/29/homophobic-pizzeria-accidentally-catered-a-gay-wedding/

Perhaps there should be gay ghettos where all the perversions and degeneracy is tolerated while be illegal outside

Having seen several gay ghettos, the police don't do much for either side there. If they go after blacks for gay bashing cops will get flak from blacks. If they try to stop underage prostitution they run into city council members.

Blogger Hank Brown May 12, 2018 12:43 PM  

"Disinterest in judging homosexuality is not an attitude government has coerced Americans into, it is the product of a free people’s informed knowledge."

You mean like forcing elementary school students (who are voting adults now) to read "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "My Daddy's Roommate"? Nope, no coercion there.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/overhauling.html

Blogger Shannon May 12, 2018 1:15 PM  

Agreed. It wasn’t until the past few years that I understood the Spanish civil war The crappy thing is our choices will prob be the same

Blogger By My Greybeard! May 12, 2018 5:13 PM  

Brick:
While your point, in an absolute sense is completely true,... and provably so ‘to 99 decimal places’... that sort of “intellectual” is constitutionally incapable of perceiving that fact!

In order to understand people like that you first must understand and always keep formost in your mind during interactions that its statements are usually incontinent utterances of its moment-by-moment perception of "reality".

These “intellectuals” also are always that sort of person who will stick with their own self-indulgent intellectualization of the first-blush perception of “reality”— even in painful defiance of Objective Reality.

In its case, it sees the “Gays are common” as accurate b|c of its surroundings.

If everyone around you is a redhead, and you're an “Intellectual”, then redheads are “common” in the general human population.

– BmG

Blogger tz May 12, 2018 10:01 PM  

These Jordan almonds are bitter.

Blogger weka May 12, 2018 10:48 PM  

Nate,you cut the power and water then circumvallate each college town in turn. Deus Vult.

Blogger Freddy May 13, 2018 1:59 AM  

If conservatism is dead, what holds you back. Flat Earth to the house and may God damn every academic, scientific, social and religious false idol. What is the Dtead Ilk waiting for? The Dark Lord has already exposed Jordanetics as cultish bad joo-joo. Drop the hammer time. I know many here are persuaded by the evidence of FE, but...Ken Ham anyone? Let's build a 100 million $ Christian Disneyland (mega church on steroids), and never believe the bible on it's own cosmology. Remember the "firmament" was placed over the sun, moon and celestial bodies. " Houston, we have a problem." Ken Ham is so invested in his cosmology that he decieves himself about the fact that he decieves himself at every FE biblical text affirming what he denies. It comes to Global Social Credits. Oh my, how could anybody buy and sell in the brave new world if they adopted FE and promoted it? Fear of man is the issue.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts