ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Adios, Miss America

There is literally nothing SJWs won't destroy if given half a chance:
You won't see any more swimsuits on the Miss America stage.

Gretchen Carlson, the new head of the organization's board of directors, revealed  that Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance.

'We are no longer a pageant,' Carlson told Good Morning America on Tuesday. 'We are a competition.'

The decision comes months after internal emails revealed former CEO Sam Haskell and board members frequently demeaned the physical appearance, intellect, and personal lives of former pageant winners, including Carlson.
I'm guessing the TV ratings are going to prove him right.

Labels:

146 Comments:

Blogger Allen Skeens June 05, 2018 1:06 PM  

How long has it been since anyone paid attention to this thing?
I guess they decided to finally kill it.

Blogger het1 June 05, 2018 1:06 PM  

> Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance.

Democrats, liberals and especially feminists are offended by nice women.
They are not offended only by ugly women. Or transgenders.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore June 05, 2018 1:07 PM  

Assuming that the Miss USA Pageant has a swimsuit competition, this is a GREAT opportunity for them.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 1:08 PM  

Miss America follows SI Swimsuit Issue.

Blogger veryfunnyminion June 05, 2018 1:11 PM  

NFL: How low can my ratings go?

Miss America: Hold my beer.

Blogger kurt9 June 05, 2018 1:11 PM  

I saw this on my "news" this morning. One, I've never even seen Miss America and am not about to watch it now. Two, yes SJW's are locusts that literally destroy everything they come in contact with. If I were a business owner screening for new employees, I would avoid potential SJW's by any means possible without violating U.S. employment laws (there are subtle ways to screen and interview potential employees without running afoul of anti-discrimination laws).

One point to keep in mind. SJW's tend to be physically unattractive. They often tend to overweight as well as unattractive facial feature. Thus they are driven by secret envy to purge attractive women out of any social milieu at all.

Blogger L' Aristokrato June 05, 2018 1:12 PM  

So... What's the competition about then? Most shapely mustache?

Blogger kurt9 June 05, 2018 1:14 PM  

SJW's destroy everything they come in contact with. They do this for two reasons. One, they are physically unattractive. They also do not create any value at all. Thus, they are driven by envy to purge beauty as well as productivity from any milieu they come in contact with. SJW's are a nullity.

Blogger Resident Moron™ June 05, 2018 1:15 PM  

Most Idiotic Opinion.

The competition will be fierce.

Blogger Jeffrey Johnson June 05, 2018 1:16 PM  

What are the odds that a fat girl wins Miss America this year? I'm giving it 100%.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 1:17 PM  

But Ashley Graham knows how to rock that hip cleavage!

Blogger SidVic June 05, 2018 1:19 PM  

Ms Castalia USA competition in the works?

Blogger The Kurgan June 05, 2018 1:19 PM  

And the rest of mankind will ignore Gretchen’s wall impacted donkey-ass-for-a-face and continue to appreciate pretty women and give Gretchie and her kind a hard pass.

Blogger Allen Skeens June 05, 2018 1:20 PM  

What are the odds that the winner is male?

Blogger Matthew June 05, 2018 1:24 PM  

I encourage everyone to Google for her using this phrase:

Is Gretchen Carlson ugly?

Blogger Stilicho June 05, 2018 1:27 PM  

Are their intellects and personal lives still fair game or will it just be feats of strength and airing of grievances?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 1:33 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 1:35 PM  

Spacebunny for Miss Castalia House USA CEO? Or Kurgan.

Blogger freddie_mac June 05, 2018 1:36 PM  

Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance.

Looks like they'll be adding a new category: modeling the latest big plastic garbage bags. Maybe a craft section on dealing with burka emergencies (forgot to pack one, flashed an ankle)?

Blogger Blade June 05, 2018 1:41 PM  

Eh? Then what the hell will the competition be about? A spelling bee?

Blogger Jeff aka Orville June 05, 2018 1:46 PM  

@11 The pagent will be full of repulsive Assley Grahams. Thankfully they won't be in swimsuits, but they'll have to brace that stage up good.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville June 05, 2018 1:48 PM  

They'll have to add a fupa packing competition as well.

Blogger SidVic June 05, 2018 1:53 PM  

#15

Gretchen is hard as nails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5BaYoVNMg

Blogger Wynn Lloyd June 05, 2018 1:57 PM  


Get used to going nowhere in the Miss Universe pageant. Those Latin American, Eastern European, and East Asian beauty queens are going to be confused as hell when a frumpy, overweight man-hater joins them on stage. Better hope the judges are American/British/Swedish only, so that they will be more interested in virtue signaling than judging beauty. A couple of Chinese or Brazilian judges and humiliation is guaranteed.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 2:02 PM  

"Those Americans are crazy!"

Now available in fifty languages.

Blogger RB June 05, 2018 2:05 PM  

I wonder what would happen if these feminist asshats actually witnessed my girlfriend serving me a beer in her bikini? Would they come after me, or her? Would we need a security detail? I never watched these shows anyway, but really, I thought the swimsuits were kind of the whole point..

Blogger Damn Crackers June 05, 2018 2:11 PM  

Maybe we can judge them on how well they clean their rooms?

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira June 05, 2018 2:13 PM  

Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete.

Blogger SirMaorio June 05, 2018 2:15 PM  

another place where women will be judged by the standards that women judge men by. all you need to know you can get from look at 1 picture of the new head of the organization...

Blogger Matamoros June 05, 2018 2:16 PM  

All part of the "Revolt Of The Revolting"

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/06/04/revolt-of-the-revolting/

Blogger Johnny June 05, 2018 2:19 PM  

>> Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance.

If it wasn't for the trouble this would turn up it could be a topic for the Onion. Than again maybe it will be.

Blogger Lovekraft June 05, 2018 2:21 PM  

Vince McMahon was supposed to be making a non-converged NFL - the XFL. What happened to that?

In a way we should fully support this because, using Colin 'Diversity Shakedown Racketeer' Kapernick being passed over as an example, eventually we should be able to argue corporations have the right to ban race hustlers and jihadophiles.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 05, 2018 2:29 PM  

"Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance."

K.

"We are a competition."

No. You've just declared that you identify as a social justice hellhole that no one will watch.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 05, 2018 2:35 PM  

"So... What's the competition about then? Most shapely mustache?"

Most magnificently retarded virtue signal, likely juxtaposed with lowest IQ.

Thanks a lot "Ms. Minnesota."

Blogger Durandel June 05, 2018 2:42 PM  

I agree with some of the others here: let’s have a Ms. Castalia House competition. But instead of bikinis, let’s have a “best strategic placement of Castalia books” photo competition.

Blogger David The Good June 05, 2018 2:45 PM  

Durandel wrote:I agree with some of the others here: let’s have a Ms. Castalia House competition. But instead of bikinis, let’s have a “best strategic placement of Castalia books” photo competition.

"Push the Zone"

Blogger kurt9 June 05, 2018 2:46 PM  

Johnny wrote:>> Miss America will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance.

If it wasn't for the trouble this would turn up it could be a topic for the Onion. Than again maybe it will be.


Real news has been outpacing "The Onion" for several years now.

Blogger Junius Stone June 05, 2018 2:49 PM  

No swimsuits? This thing has five years left in it. Tops. And will only be alive on life support. All heterosexual men will be gone and there aren't enough women or gay dudes who watch this to give it any ratings.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey June 05, 2018 2:53 PM  

The only reason any of the boys watched the Miss America pageant back in the day is because that's what the girls wanted to watch. And back then every household usually had one TV. In a great big fancy wooden cabinet. And no Internet. It was one of things we did for domestic harmony, part of the back-and-forth. But for that, I'd have watched anything else. I doubt my sons have ever watched one second of any of these beauty pageants. They don't have to, they have their own media devices.

So the entire line of attack by feminists against the objectification of women by men at these pageants always seemed wildly off-the-mark. Women and gay men have always been the core audience.

What they are doing now smacks of what they tried to do the boys when they decided to make their sports leagues non-competitive. And I think the response will be the same among the girls. Nobody was officially allowed to keep score, but after the game every boy on each side knew exactly what it was because they each kept score themselves, then. Same thing will happen here. The next day after the pageant when all the girls gather to talk about it, each one is going to be dying to know who thought who was the prettiest.

It's another stupid attempt to deny human nature and to deny real differences between genders. And it's going to breed contempt for the pageant managers, just as much as everybody privately ridiculed the non-competitive sports league people.

Blogger Hammerli280 June 05, 2018 2:55 PM  

"...frequently demeaned the physical appearance, intellect, and personal lives of former pageant winners, including Carlson"

Considering that she's got a room-temperature IQ, counterbalanced with a shortage of common sense, I'd would not call it "demeaning". Merely truthful.

Blogger Starboard June 05, 2018 2:58 PM  

"Established in 1921 by local Atlantic City businessmen as a way to extend the summer season... Over the years, Miss America has continually made a difference in people’s lives through her charitable and community service endeavors, using her national platform to educate millions of Americans on important issues facing society."

http://missamerica.org/our-history/

These are just the newest issues for their national platform. I suspect Miss America was always profressive. It just got bogged down in a sucessful period due to the now misogynistic use of swimsuits, which would have been considered progressive 100 years ago. But the cutting edge of progress moves ever forward.

Blogger DraveckysHumerus June 05, 2018 2:59 PM  

Swing and a miss. What constitutes a 'miss' in the unmarried female sense at present anyways. The pageant will be sparing thousands of lesbians the pain of comparison. In terms of red-blooded males, is there not mass free porn if we want it? WTF ever gave 'Miss America' two craps once Playboy/Hustler launched let alone internet porn? Bark doggie bark, you're still an inferior animal and arguably a plant.

Blogger het1 June 05, 2018 3:02 PM  

It must be TWO Miss America – Democratic and Republican.

Democratic Miss America must be fat and ugly and lesbian and black (or Asian) and with only one leg and under burka.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 05, 2018 3:10 PM  

It's only fitting that Miss America goes this way considering what America has become.
But considering this: here is an opportunity for a future shitlord to bring back the swimsuits after the war.

Blogger Peaceful Poster June 05, 2018 3:18 PM  

Miss Poland or Miss Hungary for the win.

Blogger pyrrhus June 05, 2018 3:18 PM  

"Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete."

Coming soon, I'll take bets...

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 3:18 PM  

Demean their intellect, too? I guess that means they'll hafta get rid of the question-and-answer and talent portions, too.

What exactly will the competition be? Coin flip tourney?

Blogger pyrrhus June 05, 2018 3:19 PM  

@6..Comparing SJWs to locusts is demeaning...to the locusts.

We could use a nice plague of SJW devouring locusts.

Blogger pyrrhus June 05, 2018 3:22 PM  

"...frequently demeaned the physical appearance, intellect, and personal lives of former pageant winners, including Carlson"

I thought truth was a defense in the US...

Blogger Anchorman June 05, 2018 3:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Anchorman June 05, 2018 3:28 PM  

"Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete."

Stunning and brave!

Blogger Howard Stone June 05, 2018 3:29 PM  

There it is....? Person...?

Blogger CarpeOro June 05, 2018 3:43 PM  

I thought women watched it to see what swimsuit fashions were coming out? Never bothered to watch it more than a few minutes and that by channel surfing (before there was a channel guide... or internet for that matter). Impact on me is nil - wife doesn't even watch it and the change won't draw her in.

Blogger VoodooJock June 05, 2018 3:44 PM  

They already had a lesbian Miss America. She got married to her "partner" last year.

Blogger Justin F June 05, 2018 3:45 PM  

This is fucking BULLSHIT!

Blogger Cloudbuster June 05, 2018 3:45 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:But Ashley Graham knows how to rock that hip cleavage!



Are people still pretending Ashley Graham isn't repulsive?

Blogger Rhology June 05, 2018 4:05 PM  

Good riddance to the lust-driven meat market, actually. You don't help your country by spitting in God's face repeatedly.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 05, 2018 4:15 PM  

You must be high as a kite, lol.
If the Republican party was allowed to field a candidate, she 100% would be some based black or Latinx. They looooove virtue-signaling.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 05, 2018 4:21 PM  

Lol, NO. For decades they were made to wear the same generic one piece tank suit, and even with bikinis, they are mostly just generic whatevers.
I say this as a woman who's never watched an entire beauty pageant in its entirety, nor watched ANY television going on 11 yrs now. My knowledge of them comes from seeing news articles or pics on the Daily Mail.
I'm so old, I remember how shocking it was when the first black women started competing & winning.

Blogger Nostromo June 05, 2018 4:25 PM  

On how well they make your sammich.

Blogger Brett baker June 05, 2018 4:33 PM  

We'll probably get Miss PornHub next.

Blogger Brett baker June 05, 2018 4:33 PM  

We'll probably get Miss PornHub next.

Blogger Mr. Bee June 05, 2018 4:39 PM  

No big deal. Beauty pageants were ruined decades ago when an aesthetic model of body "beauty" was used in judging instead of a "sexy" one. The female aesthetic physique, which is also rocked by today's fashion models reflect the same "concentration camp survivor" ideal. Based on the relationship between body fat and fertility I'm guessing that most women at that weight would no longer menstruate. If "Ms America" goes down to it's well deserved fate, it opens up options for future pageants which reflect more realistically attractive women. = Scarjo, Christina Hendricks

Blogger Rhys June 05, 2018 4:43 PM  

Swimsuit models, grid girls, cheerleaders = evil male chauvinism

Traumatized, drug-addicted porn stars and prostitutes = healthy female sexuality

Blogger James Dixon June 05, 2018 4:48 PM  

> Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete.

Give them time.

Blogger Gianna June 05, 2018 4:52 PM  

Hilarious, Gretchen Carlson won in 1989. She literally looks like a pig.
Era of the supermodels and this is the best America had? I suspect Miss America was converged back then too.

Blogger Fenris Wulf June 05, 2018 4:56 PM  

A beauty pageant will no longer judge women based on their physical appearance. It's almost as if converged organizations are no longer able to perform their primary function ...

Blogger bearspaw June 05, 2018 4:59 PM  

Where have you guys been? The Donald gave the okay for a transsexual from Canada to enter his pageant in 2012. Things are progressing.

Blogger James Dixon June 05, 2018 5:15 PM  

> Hilarious, Gretchen Carlson won in 1989. She literally looks like a pig.

That was almost 30 years ago. I'm sure there are pictures of how she looked then. I doubt it's how she looks now.

Blogger RB June 05, 2018 5:24 PM  

Rhys@

"Traumatized, drug-addicted porn stars and prostitutes = healthy female sexuality"

One version.. the other is feminism + non-coherent pseudo spirituality + vagina worship + a wide selection from the "toy" shop + the occasional man who won't ask questions, or make any demands, but will by you dinner and bang when you feel like it = healthy female sexuality.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 05, 2018 5:24 PM  

Men going through a transition to appear as female are enforcing a patriarchal viewpoint of women.

In other news...
Oh sweet meteor of death

Blogger James Donahue June 05, 2018 5:26 PM  

A competition? They might hang on to a bit of market share by making it SJW Roller Derby. A competition worth watching. When that gets old, make it government subsidized.

Blogger DonReynolds June 05, 2018 5:41 PM  

Women will no longer be judged on their appearance the same day that Men will no longer be judged on their appearance.

That means that day will never happen.

In the biological world, where there is sexual reproduction, one gender attracts the attention of the other...often by being more colorful or "attractive". In the human species, it is the female who does the attracting of the males. We can know this because the aesthetic (visual) attraction is much more important to the male than the female. The male must be aroused for sex to occur, whereas the female can have sex, even if they are not aroused or even a willing participant. A female can imagine herself having sex with another male altogether and multiple males are not an unusual fantasy.

Only the most silly of people could ever imagine a "competition" between women where physical attractiveness is not the major factor. The women would never believe it either. Lemmie guess, they want to replace uncommonly good looks with a Spelling Bee? Highest IQ? Oldest living virgin?

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 05, 2018 5:49 PM  

They're not done with the destruction yet: very soon, the idea of forcing women to compete against each other for anything will be denounced as patriarchal violence and they will be petitioning Miss Universe to let them send all 75 "winners" to that pagent, where these "winners" will refuse to do anything at all.

Blogger Anglican June 05, 2018 5:49 PM  

Swell, a "competition" featuring fish-mouthed, blue-haired, hairy-pitted, land whale Trigglypuffs.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 05, 2018 5:52 PM  

Daniel Paul Grech Pereira wrote:Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete.

If they announced that trannies can compete, that would suggest that trannies aren't really women and they would be mobbed by pointing-and-shrieking SJWs. Or something like that. It's virtue signals all the way down.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener June 05, 2018 6:01 PM  

Will the future Miss America contestants be rolled in on pallet jacks or will they wear powered exoskeletons? Only time will tell.

Blogger Mark Stoval June 05, 2018 6:03 PM  

"It's virtue signals all the way down."

I have always thought that if you have to tell people that you are tough, then most likely you are not really a tough guy.

I have also always thought that if you have to signal virtue then you most certainly are not virtuous.

If I am right, then not a single one of the "virtue signalers" are good people. Not one.

Blogger Azimus June 05, 2018 6:11 PM  

The way the "bikini body" has changed to a female piece of beef jerky left out in the sun too long, I don't know how much we're actually missing. I miss the days when most women were neither tubs nor cross-fit psychos. Looking at the old pics of the contest, the late 90's early 2000's seems about right. I guess nothing ever stays quite where you want it.

Blogger Cloom Glue June 05, 2018 6:12 PM  

Rhology wrote:Good riddance to the lust-driven meat market, actually. You don't help your country by spitting in God's face repeatedly.

I think beauty is a valid aspect of God in our culture. Beauty does not have to be lust-driven or called lust-driven if it is not. For example, some fashion is beautiful and modest, and some is vulgar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3221315/The-evolution-swimsuit-competition-skirted-bathers-teeny-bikinis-swimwear-styles-worn-Miss-America-pageant-changed-century.html

Blogger tz June 05, 2018 6:16 PM  

At least no one significant will care if they allow transgenders.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 6:19 PM  

Azimus,

Miss Alabama Katherine Webb.

Blogger Dexter June 05, 2018 6:33 PM  

Here she is, Miss America....

https://i1.wp.com/farm6.staticflickr.com/5530/9299459441_d5f0fdd149_z.jpg

Blogger Starboard June 05, 2018 6:38 PM  

Allow transgenders to compete.

I find it cynically satisfying that the women's rights movement lead directly to the transgender rights movement which will effectively erase women from the record books.

Blogger Centurion Revolt June 05, 2018 6:49 PM  

That's next. It's inevitable.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 7:06 PM  

@63- I'm not sure why you're contrasting sexiness and fertility with aesthetics. Western Civilization's appreciation of feminine beauty is based on sexual attraction and prettiness, traditionally. This goes for female as well as male appreciates, because normal women prefer females who are attractive to heterosexual males.

Certainly it's not as if we only apply the golden ratio, or whatever, when we appreciate feminine beauty. Although, I have noticed someone putting forth what was known as a "phi mask" for facial beauty, based on geometric proportion. Which of course came out ugly.

Current Year beauty pageant aesthetics are based on what's fashionable, and fashion is unduly influenced by homos. Hence their preference for women who look like adolescent boys.

This is all over higher culture. It's why the most eligible males end up with trannies like Gisele Brady. (That is, assuming Tom Brady is exclusively heterosexual.) Thin, gangly he-she's have high status just now because our culture is sick.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 7:06 PM  

@66- Take a closer look at 80s supermodels. Then remember who runs high fashion.

Blogger Quilp June 05, 2018 7:08 PM  

in 5 years they merge with RuPaul.

Blogger bobby June 05, 2018 7:09 PM  

There won't be any announcement about transgenders being allowed to compete.

There will simply be a stunned, breath-holding silence when one enters, while everyone looks around nervously for someone else to respond, none daring to be the first, because either a "yes" or a "no" will piss off half of the SJW's involved, and the initial responders will only bring crucifixion down on themselves.

It's going to be glorious.

Blogger wreckage June 05, 2018 7:10 PM  

Also just in, Mr Universe will no longer crassly judge males on their body-building.

What exactly is wrong with a pageant? Is it inherently immoral to let the pretty people show off?

Blogger wreckage June 05, 2018 7:16 PM  

The replacement pageant must be topless, in the name of female freedom and body-positivity!

Blogger Paul M June 05, 2018 7:30 PM  

Beauty pageants are a scam. Contestants pay a great deal of money to compete - not just to the pageant, but to the whole pestilential supporting industry. They go heavily in debt. Most contestants lose. It's worse odds than a casino.

But at a casino, you actually do get paid out if you win. The pageant industry promises contestants that if they win, they'll have a great job and career opening shopping malls. The contestants sign a contract granting the pageant exclusive rights to represent them while they are Miss Sugar Beet for a year. The pageant is supposed to find them work.

What actually happens is that the pageant is far more interested in lining up this year's suckers than in finding work for the one winner from last year.

Plenty of these winners eventually wind up at Hooters, where they are treated better and paid better, because the management and customers are not gay men, resentful hags, and showbiz slime.

Why do women compete? I suppose because each one thinks she's going to win. Each is a 10 who has never faced serious difficulty in her life, because all her life everyone has bent over backwards to accommodate her. Each one has spent a life being hotter than every other woman around her. Losing is unthinkable.

Blogger Ryan G June 05, 2018 8:00 PM  

wreckage: "What exactly is wrong with a pageant? Is it inherently immoral to let the pretty people show off?"

I suppose it depends on what morals one subscribes to.

If one is a Christian, I'd argue 'yes' because such displays are typically borne out of pride for one's appearance. Pride, in the sense of self-aggrandizement, is a sin and is immoral as a result.

However, it's not about morality, or lack thereof. This is about envy. The only thing that surprises me about all of this is that it hasn't happened sooner.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 8:09 PM  

@Paul M- "Each one has spent a life being hotter than every other woman around her"

Probably untrue. Certainly the winners haven't, looking at them. I wouldn't know about the ham-and-eggers, but every image I see of pageant contestants in the media have them looking like (non-niche) fashion models.

Fashion models all have the same story: they were ugly ducklings and made fun of for being too tall and tomboyish. Then they get picked up in a candy store, whisked away to New York/London/Paris/Milan, and suddenly the whoke world says they're pretty .

Blogger Mark Stoval June 05, 2018 8:15 PM  

Ryan G wrote:wreckage: "What exactly is wrong with a pageant? Is it inherently immoral to let the pretty people show off?"

I suppose it depends on what morals one subscribes to.

If one is a Christian, I'd argue 'yes' because such displays are typically borne out of pride for one's appearance. Pride, in the sense of self-aggrandizement, is a sin and is immoral as a result.

However, it's not about morality, or lack thereof. This is about envy. The only thing that surprises me about all of this is that it hasn't happened sooner.


God gives us the bodies we have. There is noting wrong with showing off what you have. The pageant is mostly for the benefit of the other girls anyway.

One might as well argue that girls should never wear nice clothes or have their hair done or work to stay slim. Jesus, Joseph, and Mary.

And what about the fellows showing off their IQ by being good at engineering? Or Vox Day whose IQ is a good 14 points more than mine was when I was younger. Is he immoral to mention it? Am I to mention that I was over 2 SD to the right of the curve?

Damn. Everyone wants egalitarianism. Everyone comes into the world equal they say. NO THEY DON'T. God givers us different gifts and talents.

I am thankful for what God gave me. I am not proud of myself --- I am thankful for what HE gave me. I do not envy those whose gifts and talents outshine mine in the eyes of this world. I play the hand I was given.

See?

Blogger Azimus June 05, 2018 8:40 PM  

@stg58/animal mother

Thin hair, sinewy neck, blotchy discolored skin, teeth too long, high cheek bones, hammer toes, exaggerated ethmoid bone. 2/10 would not bang.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 8:42 PM  

Fuck is wrong with you

Blogger Miss Carnivorous June 05, 2018 8:47 PM  

Here is a repost, I commented on the wrong thread! The great screenwriter, William Goldman, Princess Bride, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, All the President's Men, etc, was a judge on the panel that picked Ms Carlson as Miss America. Goldman called her, "Miss Piggy". I seem to recall that he wanted Miss Utah, a gorgeous, smoldering brunette, to win but was informed that she was too sexy to be Miss America. So Miss Piggy it was, much to Goldman's chagrin. My mom and I used to watch the pageants and rank contestants and try to pick the winner and runners up. It was great fun! I love to look at beautiful people.

Blogger James Dixon June 05, 2018 8:49 PM  

>Vince McMahon was supposed to be making a non-converged NFL - the XFL. What happened to that?

They just announced their commissioner and CEO: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/05/new-xfl-commissioner-says-league-will-require-its-players-to-stand-for-national-anthem.html

Blogger Daniel June 05, 2018 9:17 PM  

It's happening in spain

Blogger Nikephoros II Phokas June 05, 2018 9:24 PM  

"Current Year beauty pageant aesthetics are based on what's fashionable, and fashion is unduly influenced by homos. Hence their preference for women who look like adolescent boys.

This is all over higher culture. It's why the most eligible males end up with trannies like Gisele Brady. (That is, assuming Tom Brady is exclusively heterosexual.) Thin, gangly he-she's have high status just now because our culture is sick."

By this logic, nearly every non-Western country, especially in Eastern Europe and East Asia, is overflowing with raging homosexuals.

There's a big difference between 37-year-old mother of two Gisele and Gisele in her heyday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/20/19/001F771A00000258-0-image-a-21_1437418059950.jpg

http://assets.rebelcircus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/500full.jpg

Only in the Anglo-West (and maybe parts of Africa and Latin America) is that a young boy or tranny that you'd have to be gay to be attracted to.

The reality is Americans, Aussies, Brits, etc. are surrounded by hogs and "fat positivity" their whole life so they forget what women who aren't strong and empowered look like.

To be clear, I agree on the "high fashion" aesthetic, but most Victoria's Secret models don't fit that mold.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 9:27 PM  

Either Gisele works for me.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 9:29 PM  

This comment section is turning into a bullshit Communist twinkle toe grabass piece of amphibian shit faggoty ass 2/10 WOULD NOT BANG CIRCLE JERK

Blogger manuel hernandez June 05, 2018 9:35 PM  

I thought a pageant WAS a competition. Also, how much you wanna bet it's the same moms letting their preteen daughters participate in those creepy Little Miss pageants that are supporting this crap?

And lastly, what's the competition going to be about? As I remember watching pageants on occasion, the questions for these toots usually end up with "World Peace" or about how children in the Iraq don't have maps.

Blogger manuel hernandez June 05, 2018 9:37 PM  

They can always do Instagram and end up as Dubai portable potties.

Blogger Erika Juhasz Nagy June 05, 2018 9:39 PM  

If Brazil's Miss BumBum can have male contestants, then don't see why Miss USA can't.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey June 05, 2018 10:01 PM  

Gisele is quite noted, and quite wealthy, because people who have hired her to promote their brands have seen spectacular results. Somebody even created a Gisele Bundchen Stock Index, and it didn't just regularly outperform the Dow, it regularly crushed the Dow and by a lot.

Don't know what it is, but she's got the "It" factor and she moves goods. That's why she commands the big bucks.

There is not some gay cabal somewhere pulling the strings on this, but rather probably many cabals gay and otherwise who envy her for broad mass appeal. Not some narrow tranny appeal.

Blogger Azimus June 05, 2018 10:02 PM  

97. Stg58/Animal Mother June 05, 2018 8:42 PM
Fuck is wrong with you


Sorry I couldn't help myself. Of course Katherine Webb is a 10's 10. An actual natural woman. Beautiful! Almost as good looking as my wife... I go for the red hair/fair skin though...

Blogger bw June 05, 2018 10:05 PM  

Miss HT has always been the deal anyway...

Blogger NO GOOGLES June 05, 2018 10:09 PM  

Good. I want more of these normal, completely inoffensive things swallowed whole by the SJW beast. Every time something like this happens one (sometimes more) of my normie friends finally wakes up and it hits them like a ton of bricks: these people are insane and they will destroy everything.

I'm not sure how much insignificant stuff that people take for granted has to be consumed before enough people actually wake up to the cancer, but it's better to lose something than everything. A lot of people can't be reasoned out of their apathy - you just have to wait until something slaps their brain and they get that jolt of intuition to see what is going on.

Blogger Ian Stein June 05, 2018 10:14 PM  

Wet t-shirt competition in-lieu of swimsuit seems reasonable.

Blogger Technomad June 05, 2018 10:25 PM  

This is why most sane people see radical feminists as the sort of sour, dried-up old prunes and harridans who used to swell the ranks of the WCTU.

Blogger Jack Amok June 05, 2018 10:46 PM  

Eh? Then what the hell will the competition be about? A spelling bee?

Cat food cans opened per minute.

Both before and after downing a bottle of cheap Australian chardonnay.

Blogger Nikephoros II Phokas June 05, 2018 10:52 PM  

I was curious so I looked up the average American woman's measurents in the 1950s.

From what I can find, it was around 34-25-? at the beginning of the decade.

Gisele is like 34-24-35. Not much difference, other than her height.

Meanwhile modern American women now average a 35+ waist. Yuck.

Blogger Andrea Daley Utronebel June 05, 2018 11:10 PM  

I don't care about this. Miss America became as slut-skank show long ago.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 11:42 PM  

@101- "By this logic, nearly every non-Western country, especially in Easter Europe and East Asia, is overflowing with raging homosexuals"

I don't follow your logic. Am I supposed to believe those cultures don't appreciate secondary sexual characteristics? The hentai girls I've seen speak against that.

As far as East Asia goes, to a certain extent it's apples and oranges when you transcend race. For instance, Africans prefer "shelf-butt," and might assume whites prefer the boy-butts they see in Cosmo magazine. However, white men like shapely butts, too. Just not that shape.

Western homos exert tremendous influence in those areas, by the way. Directly, because they like recruiting where they can get them younger and more desperate. But also indirectly, the same way Western culture generally influences the globe. Bollywood is reflective of Indian culture,of course, but they are riffing off of Hollywood, which is itself heavily influenced by homos (and Jews). Especially musicals.

"There's a big difference between 37 year-old mother of two Gisele and Gisele in her heyday"

Women are at their most attractive 16-25 or thereabouts, before they bear children. However, Gisele at her most attractive was still masculine.

I'm not being hyperbolic when I describe her, specifically, as resembling a male-to-female transsexual. I'm constantly amazed at how bamboozled heterosexual males are on the subject of her. But generally speaking, remember we're talking about feminine beauty, not "good enough to sleep with." There's no reason there should be any doubt pageant contestants or high fashion models can pass the Are You Gay or Bi If You're Into Her test.

"they forget what women who aren't strong and empowered look like"

I don't follow this, either. You mean women who aren't fat? One can be skinny AND feminine. There's no need to accept masculinity in exchange for thinness.

"Most Victoria's Secret models don't fit that mold"

False. Victoria's Secret models are indistinguishable from regular fashion models, except that they're more likely to have breast implants.

If you find yourself wondering why they don't just hire girls with naturally large breasts, the answer is probably because that would come along with hips, a butt, and a non-holocaust victim figure.

Blogger Resident Moron™ June 05, 2018 11:51 PM  

“cheap Australian chardonnay”

Tautology alert.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 11:52 PM  

@107- And she just-so happens to be shaped like all the other high fashion models, who just so happen to look like adolescent boys? Riiiiight.

Look, it's obvious they try VERY hard to convince people Gisele looks feminine. Implants, make-up, posing, photography tricks. So plenty upon plenty of people have been fooled. Why do they try so hard to hide her real figure? Why not just hire someone who looks like that in the first place? Because high-status looks are determined by what they are into. "They" are the ones controlling the fashion industry, and they are by and large homos.

As for the public, don't misunderestimate the power of propaganda. Know who also moves merchandise? Mitchell Obama. Yeah, her. And they pretended she was a fashion icon, remember? Because it doesn't really mean anything. That world is completely detached from what regular people consider beautiful.

Now, Michelle is popular. She has a certain "it"-ness, too. But it has nothing to do with her attractiveness. Nothing. Whatever Gisele has, it's not because she's beautiful or feminine. It's something else.

Take Oprah (please). She astronomically famous and influential. Including intellectually, in that she could create a bestseller out of thin air at her command. Does that tell you anything, anything at all, about how intelligent she is? I don't mean as a businesswoman or whatever, but purely judging by the fact that she can move paper, which people actually read. Which takes at least some intellectual effort.

The answer is no. They listen to her because they trust her, not because she's in any way intellectually superior.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2018 11:57 PM  

@114- One of those numbers is wrong, because she has implants. More importantly, you can't trust them, because people lie.

Take a look at candid shots of her on the beach. The proof is in the pudding.

This isn't a fat vs. thin thing. This is a masculine vs. feminine thing.

Blogger Ryan G June 06, 2018 12:22 AM  

@Mark Stoval - I wasn't making a case for egalitarianism. I was pointing out that, according to the Bible, self aggrandizing pride is sinful. There is a principal distinction between self aggrandizing pride and the pride that comes from one's works. The former is sinful while the latter is not. Intent matters.

With respect to beauty pageants, I make no claim as to those women's intentions. What I was pointing out was the motivation of the people who have successfully debased these pageants. It's obvious that their concern wasn't for the competition itself, nor for the women involved. Rather, it's about their spiteful jealousy towards those who have gifts they do not.

It's a fairly consistent pattern of behavior among the left, who I am convinced are largely driven by envy, to tear down the talented, the ambitious, and the successful. They encourage mediocrity by hammering down the exceptional. That's the real root of their egalitarianism - if everyone is the same, then nobody can "make them" feel bad by being better.


Blogger jandolin June 06, 2018 12:34 AM  

Tocqueville remarked Anericans had “A depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.”

Tocqueville paraphrased for the feminist age. Feminists have a "“A depraved taste for equality, which impels the ugly to attempt to lower the beautiful to their own level and reduces women to prefer equality in ugliness to inequality with beauty.”

Blogger linesy June 06, 2018 1:54 AM  

....up next the ice cream shovelling in tears, sat by yourself and surrounded by indifferent cats section. Glad to hear this is changing, perhaps they will stop judging Trump by his . . Only kidding this is just another attempt to destroy something, anything, they will continue to fling orange epithets for another six and a half years, with each action they ensure victory in 2020 that little bit more.

Blogger Nikephoros II Phokas June 06, 2018 3:15 AM  

I have no idea what you're talking about, tublecane.

You say there's no difference between high fashion and Victoria's Secret models, then admit that the latter have bigger tits. Okay, that's the entire point. They have more shape.

You say that if their tits were natural (source on them all having implants? most of them aren't even big) they'd have bigger hips. Please provide evidence for hip and ass size increasing in direct correlation to breast size.

You can't, because it's nonsense. Breasts and ass can increase with waist size, i.e., when the woman weighs more. That's how you get women like Christina Hendricks, who would be considered fat in most parts of the world.

Her measurements are 42-30-39 at 5'7".

She's 4 inches shorter than Gisele, 40 pounds heavier, her bust is 8 inches bigger, and her waist is 25% larger... But that only translates into an extra 4 inches in the "hips". And that's not because her hip bones magically got wider, which is what feminists want you to think with their "I'm just curvy" delusions. Her ass isn't shapely and round either, it's just wide.

Scarlett Johansson 36-26-36

Two inches each in bust and waist, only 1 in hips. Where is this magical breast to hip correlation? Again, it doesn't exist. Women get more meat on their ass and hips because they have more meat on their body -- or because that's just their nature body type -- not because they happen to have natural B or C cup tits.

That's why women like Kate Upton, with huge natural tits, often have pancake asses.

You say that Gisele's 34 bust size is the product of implants. Source? That's a B cup, her natural breast size. Any work she might have done after retiring is not relevant to my point nor reflected in her modeling measurements.

The reality is that you have spent so much time surrounded by Western hogs that you have lost all perspective and when I gave you an objective frame of reference by comparing her measurements, you assume it must be wrong because it doesn't fit what you think you see.

That's why you think women who weigh 125 pounds look like concentration camp survivors.

You keep talking about Western this and that and Obama. But I don't spend most of my time in the West and my opinion is not based on Western trends or marketing.

That's why I don't think women who are tall and thin with angular facial features, like many of the women in Central and Eastern Europe, are secret tranny beard queens of a gay conspiracy.

Meanwhile you're basing your opinions on East Asian beauty standards on hentai.

Every game aware expat has already heard this shtick a thousand times. It's nothing but feminist talking points, where fat women are now "curvy", chubby women are "real" women, and what was considered pretty much average 50 years ago is now called emaciated.

Don't forget that all Asian women look like little boy prostitutes and Eastern European women are all tranny prostitutes (or maybe neo-Nazi Russian bots?).

It's not like Gisele is my ideal beauty, but she doesn't look like a tranny or a Holocaust survivor and she's popular outside of the West. Most Victoria's Secret models and Miss America contestants physiques would be considered attractive most places in the world. Again, that's different from high fashion models that have no tits, ass, or shape at all.

Blogger Jack Amok June 06, 2018 3:47 AM  

Tautology alert.

Hey, I was going to say “cheap Australian chardonnay with a kangaroo on the label” but thought that would be too redundant.

Blogger S. Thermite June 06, 2018 4:13 AM  

Gretchen Carlson- "We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance. That's huge!"

Freudian slip?

Blogger Packers Movers Jaipur June 06, 2018 4:17 AM  

This is really nice and effective blog, i found lots of information in this blog and sites for commenting is best.Very nice I like a lot of these topics...
Packers And Movers Jaipur

Blogger Bob Loblaw June 06, 2018 4:29 AM  

WTF ever gave 'Miss America' two craps once Playboy/Hustler launched let alone internet porn?

It's funny you should mention Playboy, since they took out the nudity for a year and discovered that no, people don't actually buy it for the articles.

Blogger thu phamthi June 06, 2018 4:51 AM  


cool math run 3
Tail of the Dragon
123 girl games

Blogger Mark Stoval June 06, 2018 5:26 AM  

@120 Ryan G

We are in agreement then. Nice to know.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 5:26 AM  

"CARLSON: I just happened to be a fat little girl from Minnesota who..."

Says it all, really.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/06/492857867/gretchen-carlson-the-woman-who-brought-down-fox-news-roger-ailes

Blogger SemiSpook37 June 06, 2018 5:31 AM  

You know, seeing Gretchen Carlson make this announcement doesn’t surprise me. I mean, in all honesty, she’s probably a high 6/low 7 that got lucky when she won 30 years ago (still amazes me when I hear that). This move is basically the death knell for the organization.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 5:32 AM  

@28

"Surprised they didn't announce that trannies can compete."

No need to state the obvious in an SJW-take-over.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 5:33 AM  

@31

"If it wasn't for the trouble this would turn up it could be a topic for the Onion. Than again maybe it will be."

Probably already has been.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 5:48 AM  

@75

"Swell, a "competition" featuring fish-mouthed, blue-haired, hairy-pitted, land whale Trigglypuffs."

At which point the red-pilling of America will be complete.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:00 AM  

@84

"Allow transgenders to compete.

I find it cynically satisfying that the women's rights movement lead directly to the transgender rights movement which will effectively erase women from the record books."

Poetic justice.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:03 AM  

"Then remember who runs high fashion."

That other pile of self-propelled, oxygen-thieving trash, Anna Wintour, and her gang of homos.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:15 AM  

@112

"This is why most sane people see radical feminists as the sort of sour, dried-up old prunes and harridans who used to swell the ranks of the WCTU."

They are one and the same.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:25 AM  

@123

"
You say that if their tits were natural (source on them all having implants? most of them aren't even big) they'd have bigger hips. Please provide evidence for hip and ass size increasing in direct correlation to breast size. "

All three are controlled by body fat content, bozo.

A skinny girl with big tits is a girl with implants.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:30 AM  

@127

"It's funny you should mention Playboy, since they took out the nudity for a year and discovered that no, people don't actually buy it for the articles."

And of course, it was Hef's *daughter* who came up with that brilliant move.

Women hate men recognizing even the existance of (other? or not) attractive women, and as soon as they are given even an iota of power, will do everything they can to stomp out the competition for men's eyes and minds.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 06, 2018 6:34 AM  

Now here is both hot body AND a face that looks like she's actually fun to be with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Kira+Kazantsev&num=100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&biw=1425&bih=614

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 06, 2018 6:40 AM  

NO GOOGLES wrote:Good. I want more of these normal, completely inoffensive things swallowed whole by the SJW beast.

Yes, indeed. I can't wait to see this pageant transform into a hideous display of ugliness and obesity. Not to mention the trannies. This is the kind of wake up call some people need.

Blogger Scott Birch June 06, 2018 7:26 AM  

I assume they're still judging by appearance on the next season of The Bachelor?

Blogger Rhology June 06, 2018 9:56 AM  

@95
There is noting wrong with showing off what you have.

Um, yes there is. There's lots wrong with it.
The Bible has nothing good to say about flaunting one's nudity. If you care about preserving your culture, you'll want to stop spitting in God's face lest He judge this culture for its wanton disregard for His law.

Blogger eyeslevel June 06, 2018 10:23 AM  

A brown America is an ugly America. To push white genocide you have to push ugly acceptance. If you accept ugly, your environment gets uglier and uglier and uglier.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 06, 2018 2:53 PM  

Lol, I'm stealing that.

Blogger tublecane June 07, 2018 1:52 AM  

@Nikephoros II Phokas-

There is too much nonsense here to respond to adequately. But just to dip my toes in:

•Larger breasts alone may technically provide a different shape, but it doesn't make women more "shapely" in the sense of looking like a beautiful woman should look. Because you can't take womenwomen feature-by-feature. They come bundled.

Sticking large breasts on a man would by that very act alone make him more feminine, I suppose. But he'd just be a man with breasts, not a "shapely" man.

•I don't base my understanding of East Asian appearance on hentai. I bring it up to demonstrate that they enjoy secondary sexual characteristics, too. Or at least are aware that women with T&A can be attractive.

•Asian women don't all look like little boys, and Eastern European women don't all look like trannies. (Don't know why you bring prostitution into it.)

Where you get this notion? Possibly because you're familiar with Eastern European fashion models, East Asian pornstars, and actresses and athletes of both types. I dunno. But those areas have all been corrupted (aesthetically speaking) by masculinuzed womanhood.

Possibly Eastern European women naturally look more like fashion models than other women, being tall and thin. I don't know. But you could easily find ones who possessed such qualities AND femininity.

East Asians tend to be smaller and more petite, but you can find ones who are that AND feminine.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts