ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Darkstream: Saint Chan takes on Hollywood




From the transcript of the Darkstream.

You may recall when David Chappelle inexplicably went off to Africa. I mean here is a guy who was top of his game, making incredible sums of money, who was offered everything in the world, and he turns it all down and just disappears into Africa for no reason that anyone can understand. And he never really addressed it directly, it was portrayed as him having some sort of breakdown or something, but he wasn’t having a breakdown, and he explained it in an interview on Inside the Acting show – I can’t remember what it’s called – but he’s talking to a bunch of acting students and he talked about how important it was to have your price, to know what your price was before you went out to pursue a career in Hollywood. And so it was interesting because he said it’s very important to know what your price is, to know what lines you’re not going to cross, and then he said “hence Africa.” What he was very clearly saying was that he was asked to pay a price that he was not willing to pay for his career.

This is something that is relevant to me personally at the moment because now we have a successful line of comics, now that people are becoming aware of the quality of our books and the potential that they have in various mediums and various media, whether it’s film, whether it’s cable, whether it’s streaming, or whether it’s games, so there are people that are interested and that are talking to us, and one of the things I make very clear is that if they’re interested in trying to offer us success in exchange for compromising our principles, our faith, or our souls, they can just stop the conversation right now. We will do it ourselves, then maybe we won’t be successful – so the fuck what?

Jesus Christ turned down the entire world, what price a TV show? Why would you sell your soul for a TV show, for a movie, for a career as a second-rate movie star? I mean seriously, who has a better career in Hollywood than Tom Cruise, is there anyone you can think of? He’s in all the blockbusters, everybody knows his name, he’s about as famous as you can be, he’s been in a number of hit franchises, he’s been in movies that are part of our cultural language, several of his characters are iconic figures, and how many of you would trade places to live in that guy’s freakish life? Why would you ever why would you ever want to live like that?  And that’s the best that they can offer! That is the Heaven on Earth that they can offer you. What an utter nightmare!

 Are there any other celebrities you believe will be exposed?

Yes I think that lots of people will be exposed. If you go to Neon Revolt, if you go to 8Chan, if you go to Crazy Days and Nights they are all naming names. Now, I’m not going to name any of those names because I have no direct information about any of them. It’s not my world. I’m glad it’s not my world. You know if you want to talk about game designers, I was talking to Derek Smart today. I talk to people in the games industry on a regular basis, and I can guarantee you that we don’t do any casting couch bullshit, we don’t make anybody engage in bizarre rituals so that they can work on games with us. I mean, that sort of stuff would be totally insane.

Do you believe Hollywood’s destructive influence on dismantling Christian culture was intentional or a side-effect of encouraging their own depravity?

It was absolutely intentional: these people hate Christianity, they hate Christians, they hate Western civilization, and they even hate Christmas. It’s really astonishing when you learn to see it, and once you see it, you can’t un-see it.


On a not-unrelated note, Ben Shapiro being a Hollywood Jew with Hollywood values is not news to me. I knew the background of the Littlest Chickenhawk - now there is an unexpectedly dual-barreled nickname - from the start. But Ben Shapiro's background never seemed relevant to my criticism of him until the "conservative" talking head inexplicably leaped to the defense of James Gunn:
Late Thursday night, Mike Cernovich, a centrist social writer-activist and childrens advocate who has aligned himself with right-wing political movements over the past two years, began sharing Gunn’s insidious tweets. Less than 12 hours after Cernovich, who was amplified by One America News’ Jack Posobiec and the film, An Open Secret, which documents the systemic sexual child abuse found throughout Hollywood, began sharing this evidence with the public Disney fired Gunn from the upcoming sequel.

Gunn tweeted these comments in his forties. He is reportedly worth $100 million and the writer-director of a teen film series. These aren’t tweets from a college kid trying to get attention, or a rising standup comedian trying to bombast their way into the public spotlight. This wasn’t a careless retweet, or a foolishly shared comic. These comments should be damning to anyone, like Shapiro, who strategically positions themselves on the most archaic of social conservatism.

Strange, isn’t it? Maybe not. Shapiro grew up, and still lives, in Hollywood. His mother is a power-player within the industry and his cousins are actors Mara Wilson and Daniel Ben Wilson....
  • Was Ben Shapiro defending of James Gunn on his Twitter, the Daily Wire blog, and podcast because Gunn had defended him?
  • Is this tribal Hollywood protecting Hollywood?
  • Was Mike Cernovich’s takedown of James Gunn the reason why Shapiro opposed it?
  • Are there any disclosures Shapiro would like to make about himself or his family’s relationship with Gunn, his associates, or Disney or its subsidiaries? 
These are questions Shapiro won’t host a debate on. Why not?
Because Shapiro is an evil little fraud. He's terrified of debate with anyone who isn't a left-wing halfwit. He's a midwit, a gatekeeper, and a media construct who has been relentlessly pushed on American conservatives since he was in junior high. Any Christian or conservative who considers himself a Shapiro fan is a naive fool who has been taken in by the propaganda program. The same thing goes for Jordan Peterson.

These heavily promoted wormtongues do not speak the truth, they do not believe what their fans think they believe, and their objectives are to protect evil by distracting and confusing those who would otherwise stand against it. William F. Buckley. Glenn Beck. Ben Shapiro. Jordan Peterson.... when are conservatives going to stop falling for these obvious frauds?

Labels: , ,

76 Comments:

Blogger bob kek mando - ( don't ask, "Who mentats the Mentats?", ask instead, "Who shitpoasts the Shitpoasters?" ) July 25, 2018 8:19 AM  

speaking of "obvious frauds", we are often told how essential Banking is to the Modern Economy.

Banking and Usury were common practice in Babylon 5,000 years ago.

how is it that a 5,000 year old monetary innovation is "essential" to the functioning of the Modern High Tech Economy?

Blogger Tino July 25, 2018 8:42 AM  

Thank you for all these integrations Vox. I'm old enough to remember reading Shapiro's column at WND as well as yours. I never understood, then, why Shapiro was on WND at all. I do now.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 25, 2018 8:44 AM  

@1: Bob, they were putting foundations under buildings 5,000 years ago, too. Foundations are essential for modern buildings, none the less.

That modern banking is an obvious fraud does not mean that no functions of banking are worth having.

Blogger Dave July 25, 2018 8:44 AM  

I wouldn't put it past the SJWs at youtube interfering with your ability to obtain transcripts.

Blogger cavalier973 July 25, 2018 8:57 AM  

Glenn Beck has some sort of "anti-slavery" charitable organization; knowing what is being revealed about other such foundations, I am suspicious of Beck's.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( don't ask, "Who mentats the Mentats?", ask instead, "Who shitpoasts the Shitpoasters?" ) July 25, 2018 9:01 AM  

3. Ominous Cowherd July 25, 2018 8:44 AM
That modern banking is an obvious fraud does not mean that no functions of banking are worth having.



a - you might want to have a discussion with God, so you can tell Him how wrong and backwards He is

b - easy credit drives up prices. higher prices relative to income wraps more people into 'needing' credit ( and more of it ) in order to satisfy day-to-day or year-to-year needs.

you can see how the game plays if you view it on a decade or generational scale.

Blogger Edgar Abbey July 25, 2018 9:01 AM  

You can always count on Ben Shapiro to cut the legs out of any conservative who scores a big victory in the media. He pushed the false story that Corey L assaulted a female Breitbart reporter at a Trump function, causing chaos at Breitbart and temporarily giving Trump bad press. This was at a critical time during the campaign when Trump was still rallying support. Ben is a spiteful little bastard.

Blogger Lovekraft July 25, 2018 9:04 AM  

It's long overdue that we examine the sexual dynamic in jewish weddings. I submit that the men are locked in with frigid and whiny wives so the men, in combination with early-inculcated 'holocaustianity' as well as full awareness of their ugliness in contrast with anglos, seek to corrupt.

Every.single.time. one would find these men having some pretty messed up marriages, perhaps originating in how they saw their parents interact.

Extending this theory to islam, well, I am almost positive that the origin of their jihad tendencies starts with the mothers (lack of nurturing, intrusion by snakeimams).

Blogger Lovekraft July 25, 2018 9:04 AM  

First line meant to read 'jewish marriages.'

Blogger Zaklog the Great July 25, 2018 9:07 AM  

So, something I've wondered about for a little while, and as you just mentioned both Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck, it's semi-relevant. You've said that part of the reason that Jews are frequently disliked is that they are a clannish, low-trust culture inside a relatively open, high-trust culture. It occurs to me, looking at how Mormons tend to act, that they are in danger of putting themselves in a similar position, because they definitely behave differently towards the in-group and the out-group.

Am I misreading this somehow?

Blogger Teleros July 25, 2018 9:19 AM  

@VD Check your email, I just wrote up a transcript of the full Darkstream, hope it comes in handy.

Blogger wreckage July 25, 2018 9:19 AM  

It tells you something that just the "casting couch" stuff got so normalized.

Blogger VoodooJock July 25, 2018 9:22 AM  

There's a strong pedophilic streak in Islam too. Arranged marriages to pre-pubescent girls to "man-love Thursdays" with underage males. That's a great way to instill self-destructive rage in a fledgling jihadi.

Blogger James Dixon July 25, 2018 9:23 AM  

> Glenn Beck has some sort of "anti-slavery" charitable organization; knowing what is being revealed about other such foundations, I am suspicious of Beck's.

Excellent point. I wonder if the chans are on this.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd July 25, 2018 9:32 AM  

Beck is totally insidious. Who still watches that fat ass? He hit his peak in 2011 or so.
VD has already exposed Shapiro to the point that he's totally damnable. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Shapiro was caught in an actual occult ritual. Well, maybe a little surprised, but we're in a crazy age, and there's no one more snakelike than Shapiro. He slithers from VD like a cottonmouth fleeing a lawnmower.
I cannot wait to watch this new darktream. These things are a massive service.

Blogger Kettle July 25, 2018 9:32 AM  

After reading the NeonRevolt piece, any doubts, hesitations I may have had were erased. As Vox says its simply EVIL and needs to be extinguished.

Blogger Dire Badger July 25, 2018 9:35 AM  

The turning point for me was when Benny went on that roundtable show.
When the Tranny threatened to beat Benny up, A normal man would have ignored it as posturing or responded in kind. A shrimpy guy like Benny would have called the cops or said "If you come close to me I'll blow a hole in you that you can stuff your dead penis through."

Instead, Shapiro just sat their like a stunned little girl and then whined about it for the next year and a half, and still brings it up occasionally.

Men rightfully distrust feminine men. They are like those camouflaging cuttlefish that sneak in to pork the girls while the real males are fighting for dominance.

Blogger Looking Glass July 25, 2018 9:36 AM  

Zaklog the Great wrote:So, something I've wondered about for a little while, and as you just mentioned both Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck, it's semi-relevant. You've said that part of the reason that Jews are frequently disliked is that they are a clannish, low-trust culture inside a relatively open, high-trust culture. It occurs to me, looking at how Mormons tend to act, that they are in danger of putting themselves in a similar position, because they definitely behave differently towards the in-group and the out-group.

Am I misreading this somehow?


No misread, but Mormons also don't generally cover up child rape/murders as a moral imperative. Jewish practice "Defensive via Offensive" Tribalism. They actively defend their criminals when it's beyond obvious what the crime was. Thus, the real problem is Jews always end up being anti-Order & anti-Justice in any society they find themselves in.

It's part of the reason watching Israel is kind of fascinating. The first few waves of Jews that moved their were clearly the "we want to get off this stupid ride" contingents. They seem to already be actively going "will no one rid us of these problematic diaspora?".

Blogger Kettle July 25, 2018 9:37 AM  

Looking at the connections between hollywood and DC, in the light of the more recent NeonRevolt posts it seems obvious that what we are seeing in Hollywood is no different than DC. There cant be any real doubt that to play in any political circle beyond local dog catcher, you will be forced into the position of compromising yourself and the level of compromise required simply increases as you move up the food chain.
I dont see how you could consider any of the current politicians "clean". Some may be supporting the GE, but to get to where they are they no doubt had to go through the same compromise bargains hollywood.

Blogger Dire Badger July 25, 2018 9:40 AM  

Zaklog the Great wrote:So, something I've wondered about for a little while, and as you just mentioned both Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck, it's semi-relevant. You've said that part of the reason that Jews are frequently disliked is that they are a clannish, low-trust culture inside a relatively open, high-trust culture. It occurs to me, looking at how Mormons tend to act, that they are in danger of putting themselves in a similar position, because they definitely behave differently towards the in-group and the out-group.

Am I misreading this somehow?


Yes. Mormons are not a Race.

The Catholic church used to behave the same way, and Frankly, it's a smart posture for a church to take in a culture that is becoming low-trust.

Blogger wreckage July 25, 2018 9:53 AM  

The mythologization of the Holocaust hasn't only hurt Western civilization, it's hurt Diaspora Jews as well, psychologically. Look at the hysteria, the disproportionality, the gamma behaviours... gammas are driven by pain, fear, past injury, yes?

So, look at your chad national-Israel Judaism, and the gamma American Jewish Lobby Judaic tribe. These latter people are harming themselves.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 25, 2018 10:13 AM  

@6 Bob:

a) Usury is wrong because God says it's wrong. Not all bank services are usury.

b) Correct, financializing anything drives up its price.

Most of the valuable services banks provide put the banker in a position of trust which he can abuse to defraud his customers and their society. That doesn't mean the services aren't valuable, it means that bankers occasionally need hanging.

Blogger Astrosmith July 25, 2018 10:17 AM  

To add to your comments on LCH: the same can be said for Dennis Prager. Listen to his recent interview on LCH's podcast, and you will find that Prager is a fraud and is yet another (((pundit))) being pushed on conservatives who holds contempt for them.

Blogger Robert Coble July 25, 2018 10:18 AM  

How long before (((TPTB))) begin pushing David Hogg as the next rising star of conservativism, ala the Littlest Chickenhawk? It seems they have a lot in common as opportunistic media whores. Have to keep in mind in those circles that it's who you know AND who you blow.

Blogger pyrrhus July 25, 2018 10:23 AM  

@18 Mormons are very much like Talmudic Jews, and extremely clannish, and they also cover up or ignore pedophilia, particularly the mormons who still practice polygamy...The Mormon church will dictate to juries what the verdict should be in some cases, this is well known in legal circles.

Blogger Looking Glass July 25, 2018 10:32 AM  

Robert Coble wrote:How long before (((TPTB))) begin pushing David Hogg as the next rising star of conservativism, ala the Littlest Chickenhawk? It seems they have a lot in common as opportunistic media whores. Have to keep in mind in those circles that it's who you know AND who you blow.



As funny as that would be, Hogg is incredibly stupid. He couldn't hold a character for 15 minutes.

Blogger justaguy July 25, 2018 10:33 AM  

#22 Usury is wrong-- Please validate via New Testament quotes where banking is wrong. If you don't understand why Old Testament quotes are not relevant to current epoch rules-- then well--a much longer discussion about "the Law" is needed and OT vs NT rules etc. and this isn't the venue.

Blogger justaguy July 25, 2018 10:37 AM  

I would say that any discussion of current banking rule have to involve the tremendous interference of the State into how banks work and how many of today's issues (not traditional Austrian economic one on fractional reserve) are derived from state rules forcing banks to lend to those who can't pay it back and other state interventions. A good rule of thumb: if something big is really messed up- it is likely that only the government could be the cause as cause/effect/feedback normally stop problems from growing huge. The government can ignore/prevent feedback until the system crashes.

Blogger English Tom July 25, 2018 10:37 AM  

@Bob Kek Mando

Re: the Babylonian money system still in operation.

Because people of a (((certain ethnic commonality))) want it to remain (until they transition us to their new system),you know, Problem-Reaction-Solution.

Blogger English Tom July 25, 2018 10:53 AM  

@Justaguy

Governments in the West have been owned and controlled by the (((banksters))) for centuries.

Blogger Salt July 25, 2018 10:57 AM  

Ben Shapiro is among those “conservatives” who has earned the approval of the left. He is part of the controlled-opposition, a “rightist” who has been deputized by the left.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/07/jack-kerwick/ben-shapiro-alt-left-celebrity-extraordinaire/

Blogger Arthur Isaac July 25, 2018 11:00 AM  

If you don't understand why Old Testament quotes are not relevant to current epoch rules--

If you've even thought about lending money to someone to enslave them you've broken the law. If your hand offends you, cut it off.

Blogger Crew July 25, 2018 11:09 AM  

Who said this?

A man may be judged by his standard of entertainment as easily as by the standard of his work,

Oh, right. Little Benjie!

Blogger dienw July 25, 2018 11:10 AM  

Vox, you stated in your podcast that the American Republic failed as Franklin declared it would. I am going to go further than that: I think that the republic/Constitution "failed" for the same reason the original Articles of Confederation failed: the officials and bureaucrats of under the Articles could not control the wealthy; in fact, the powerful wealthy controlled them just as the wealthy control the government officials and bureaucrats today. We have the government and the laws (and their enforcement or non-enforcement) the powerful elites want, not what we their lesser brethren want.

I don't think "we the people" and "our posterity" mean what you think or what civic nationalists; the latter considering nationalization makes one a part of "we the people" or "posterity." I have come to the conclusion that the terms have esoteric and exoteric meanings: both your meaning and that of the civic nationalists are exoteric; I think that the esoteric meanings and intents did not include any of the "Founders'" lessers who were living in The United States at the time of the writing or the ratification: the common man be he a laborer or a small businessman.

In the course of watching over the past few days videos about Qanon's drops, I came across the idea of twilight language as the means of communication between elites/insiders: public speaking being the most flagrant example. Remember, most of the "Founders" were Masons who would be familiar with such language.

Now, here are the ultra-Wealthy who consider themselves to be the real masters of the USA. Note in the article that they hosted Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and very little was mentioned in the news.




Blogger artensoll July 25, 2018 11:25 AM  

@34 dienw

What do you make of Lame Cherry?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 25, 2018 11:26 AM  

@18 Looking Glass
Jewish practice "Defensive via Offensive" Tribalism. They actively defend their criminals when it's beyond obvious what the crime was. Thus, the real problem is Jews always end up being anti-Order & anti-Justice in any society they find themselves in.

Exactly. Not just "defend," though. Often celebrate. Moe Dalitz received the "Torch of Liberty" award from the Anti-Defamation League. Who was Moe Dalitz?

That's right, organized crime is the MAFIA, goy -- Italian, obviously. That's what you see in movies and on the teevee, anyway. One notable exception? The movie "Bugsy." Note who was chosen to play Bugsy Siegel, though. Warren Beatty -- just about the least Jewish-looking actor out there. The (((Russian))) mafia is sometimes featured in visual entertainment as well -- but typically they'll show a cross tattoo, or some other obvious symbol of Orthodox Christianity, just so you get the "right" idea about what kind of "Russians" the gangsters are...

Or look into how Cindy McCain's dad made his money, and who he was working for. Or how the Bronfmans got started...
Just do a search for Jim Hensley + Kemper Marley + Gus Greenbaum, or Sam Bronfman + Meyer Lansky...

Blogger Lurker July 25, 2018 11:41 AM  

(((They))) are still using the white camouflage...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/karlie-kloss-giddily-flashes-huge-engagement-ring-from-fiance-joshua-kushner/ar-BBL25V3?ocid=spartanntp

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 25, 2018 11:42 AM  

@34
A recent Fash The Nation (podcast) covered that issue with respect to the Federalists, Anti-Federalists, and how the Constitution came about. Pretty good.

http://fashthenation.com/2018/07/ftn-focus-we-the-people-an-american-coup-detat/

Blogger Al Du Clur July 25, 2018 11:43 AM  

"when are conservatives going to stop falling for these obvious frauds?"

beats me. For the first time Benjie is getting some bad publicity but I get the sense that it won't hurt him in the long run because of his backing. What dismays me is that astute observers of the political scene like Sailer and Reynolds are enthralled by Peterson and see him as a rebel. Sailer also champions Cole's charade about there being no Hollywood pedophile cabal because people don't joke about things they do. Gad. What nonsense. Celebrities brag about all kinds of sordid and sometimes illegal things they do.

Blogger Nathan July 25, 2018 11:49 AM  

Ben Shaprio' s case gets stranger and stranger the more I think about it. Who ever thought people wanted a boy-genius conservative columnist? Obviously his parents, but why did anyone go along with it?

Blogger Dave July 25, 2018 11:53 AM  

Interesting take on Dave Chappelle. One has to wonder just what kind of depraved shit he had to see to decide to leave town like he did just as he was enjoying so much success.

Blogger Lurker July 25, 2018 11:53 AM  

"Celebrities brag about all kinds of sordid and sometimes illegal things they do."


When Trumped bragged about some things lefTARDS jumped all over it. Sailer and them need to wake up and discover what the left has been hiding as well as start playing by the "new" rules instead of projecting decency on scumbags that clearly aren't decent. Vox is ahead in this because he's under no illusions about the depravity of the left.

Blogger Doug Cranmer July 25, 2018 11:54 AM  

And on and on and on.

Who had any idea the internet would come to Q, the anons and chans and everything they're bringing out in the open.

Makes one wonder.

Blogger dienw July 25, 2018 12:06 PM  

artensoll wrote:@34 dienw

What do you make of Lame Cherry?


I have been reading him/her for over a decade; unfortunately, I am too poor to donate. LC is a real prophet (passes the test the spirits test), is able to scribe as Joseph did with his cup; is able to enquire of the Holy Spirit; is able to remote view and able to influence what is being laid down for future events. As you read LC's blog, you will find him/her to be under hard satanic/demonic oppression.

LC is also a very good analyst of people and events. However, much of what LC writes is his/her own non-divine opinion and analysis. I find LC to have a very strong intellect and a high IQ.

For the Science Fiction fans, there are occasional references by LC to a mature AI named Baby out of Europe which will leave hints to him/her by concatenating web postings both of LC's and others in a way reminiscent of Q's method. Now, what if there are other AIs who matured and escaped the elites' control; how long would it take for them to read and analyze the world's great online literature both secular and religious and then come to a conclusion regarding Truth?

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 25, 2018 12:11 PM  

I get the sense that it won't hurt him in the long run because of his backing.

It won’t hurt him in the short run because of his backing.

In the long run he’s going to burn in hellfire.

Blogger Damelon Brinn July 25, 2018 12:32 PM  

I thought Sailer was a better observer of human nature than that. You don't have to be a shrink to know that people *often* feel a need to talk about their secret sins, and "joking" is a way to release that pressure without actually admitting to it. Also, some just get off on hiding in plain sight.

Besides, it doesn't matter. If Gunn is not a pedophile at all, then he's a man who thinks pedophilia is no big deal, and the squares out there who are offended by it need to be loosened up with some shock humor until they don't object to it anymore, the same way they were loosened up to accept homo marriage and men calling themselves Shirley. So at best, he's a pedophile enabler.

Blogger Dave July 25, 2018 12:37 PM  

AI named Baby?!?

Blogger Lurker July 25, 2018 12:41 PM  

"I thought Sailer was a better observer of human nature than that.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Blogger dienw July 25, 2018 1:06 PM  

Dave wrote:AI named Baby?!?

Most likely LC's nickname for it. But what I wrote does not hang on the name.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 25, 2018 1:09 PM  

LC is not a prophet. He's mostly wrong in his predictions. He's also not terribly bright.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 25, 2018 1:11 PM  

justaguy wrote:#22 Usury is wrong-- Please validate via New Testament quotes where banking is wrong.

Not banking, but usury. My current opinion is that usury is making a person the security for a debt, rather than a thing.

Arthur Isaac wrote:
If you've even thought about lending money to someone to enslave them you've broken the law.


Yes, that's sort of what I was getting at. The Old Testament boils down to ``Love God and love your neighbor,'' per Jesus. The new covenant didn't supersede that.

Blogger YIH July 25, 2018 1:14 PM  

https://infogalactic.com/info/Glenn_Beck is an even more shameless huckster and fraud than Little Benny.
A former "whacky morning show" DJ with a serious drug problem, he "got religion" (Mormonism, as a way to help him stay sober) and realized that talk radio looked like the future of that medium. So he started boning up on US history, and played it for all it was worth.
Then like Little Benny, went hardcore 'never Trump'.

Blogger YIH July 25, 2018 1:22 PM  

Little Benny claims to be an Orthodox Jew, but without the signature facial hair and garb (and, of course, Hollyweird) I'm guessing more than a bit Kabbalistc.
Which from what I've seen, probably includes "spirit cooking".

Blogger dienw July 25, 2018 1:41 PM  

@Francis Parker

W.F. Buckley denigrated Charles Beard's as a socialist; therefore, Beard's argument that the new Constitution was a coup d'etat was ignored by the new conservative movement.

Blogger dienw July 25, 2018 1:42 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:LC is not a prophet. He's mostly wrong in his predictions. He's also not terribly bright.

You're too ignorant for this argument.

Blogger Shimshon July 25, 2018 1:43 PM  

@53 While lack of facial hair can be a tell, it isn't necessarily.

Vox talks about Ben's start at WND. I vaguely remember Aaron Klein having an overlapping stint at WND too. Following the trajectories of the (((two))) is interesting. Aaron came home. He also strikes me as at least somewhat woke, or based, or whatever the correct alt-right variant is. Unlike NeverTrumper Ben. I also doubt he would defend Gunn or find pedophile and rape jokes excusable in any way.

Blogger justaguy July 25, 2018 2:00 PM  

#34: About the wealthy controlling the US over generations-- I don't know if the wealthy today were wealthy a couple of generations ago. the big companies of yesterday are minor now, the richest men are self-raised from middle-class, and today's companies have a small chance of still being big in 75 years. Yes a billionaire has more influence than one middle class citizen, but so what. It has taken the Godless statist over 100 years tro make a dent in the US-- I submit it is the ideology--pick how VD characterizes it or others--- Godless statism, progressivism, collectivism etc.

Blogger DonReynolds July 25, 2018 2:03 PM  

Tom Cruise is an incredible story.

My dear friend, Frank Fickett (now passed away) was retired in our small Texas town. He had led a rather colorful life and some of the locals convinced him to run for the city council...that is how I met him. He owned a shopping center in Santa Barbara, California, and that seemed to be the source of much of his wealth.

He told me that the architect for his shopping center was a successful California architect with three sons. The two older sons followed their Dad's footsteps and became architects and worked with Dad in the business. The youngest son was not interested in architecture. He was not keen on going to college either. He just bummed around, went surfing, and played with girls. Naturally, his family was worried that he would never amount to anything and they pressured him to find some kind of work to do. Nothing seemed to work.

One day the youngest son came in and said he had got a part-time job making a few bucks as an extra in a movie production. The family was not impressed. They told him to get a real job and stop being a bum.

Yes, the youngest son was Tom Cruise, and unlike another important actor....Anthony Quinn....he did not become an architect first, before going into acting.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 25, 2018 2:08 PM  

dienw wrote:You're too ignorant for this argument.
That's a laugh, coming from someone who actually believes Lame Cherry is a prophet.

Blogger Haxo Angmark July 25, 2018 2:49 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Zander Stander July 25, 2018 2:51 PM  

DonReynolds, just about everything your dear friend told you is bollocks.

Blogger Haxo Angmark July 25, 2018 2:54 PM  

when actor Richard Gere first arrived in Hollywood, he said:

"My God, what an Evil Place".

but he made his peace with (((them)))) and did quite well.

As do most of the Tinseltown shabbatz goyim.

Blogger CitizenOutkast July 25, 2018 3:14 PM  

"But Ben Shapiro's background never seemed relevant to my criticism of him until the "conservative" talking head inexplicably leaped to the defense of James Gunn."

They really missed the boat with that title. Should have kept with Shapiro's fan's style and named it "WATCH BEN SHAPIRO UTTERLY SLAUGHTERED IN EPIC TAKEDOWN - ONLY TWO WORDS!!!!"

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella July 25, 2018 3:24 PM  

http://rohatynjewishheritage.org/en/history/timeline-early-years/

1700: a Sabatean Jewish Fellowship gets established in Rohatyn.

David Mamet writes about how most screenwriters in H'wood are descended from rabbis in a 100 mile radius in Poland. I think Rohatyn is within that radius.

If you take the timeline of the town: founded as a Christian settlement. then infiltrated by Jews, you've got the story of Los Angeles- including a drought, discord, disorder, and then dissolution.

Roxelana, a peasant girl from Rohatyn, was taken by a slave trader in Rohatyn to the slave market in Ottoman territory. She was sold into the household of Suleiman, who became Magnificent as he raised her up. Muslims think this is an exemplary love story. They make miniseries about it. They look better than the BBC costumers. Far less diversity, among other things. Jews consider this a shining moment- they took a Christian peasant away from her icky farm country and made her an empress. Her closest sales agent was a Jewish woman.

No one asks if the nice Christian girl maybe might have wanted to remain near her beloved family, in her faith, bearing Christian children with a man who would love her as well.

It's literally all they've got- stealing Christians, forcing Christians to bear their children, coating Christians with all the shiny things of this world.

Roxelana behaved like any other Christian gentlewoman- she established soup kitchens, baths, housing for the poor, peaceful diplomatic pursuits, rather than war.

Anyway- there are commentors here talking about the hijinks Sabatean Jews were up to then. They seem to continue with the bad behavior- including slave dealing, sexual exploitation, intimidation of locals (its in the timeline) THEN the final perplexity- how did it go so wrong?

Blogger tublecane July 25, 2018 3:51 PM  

There is a visible Moral Gap at play, here. But it's not just that. Some of these pedo-defenders feel the same way we do, but just can't bring themselves to believe and so engage in deception. Deception of others and themselves.

For instance, I saw a headline describe that Dan Harmon person as pretending to rape a doll in some video. How do you pretend to rape a doll? What would that consist of, given that dolls can't be raped? Unless you're speaking metaphorically.

In reality, Dan Harmon was pretending to rape a CHILD. But they won't put it like that in a headline, because it's too horrible.

Blogger DonReynolds July 25, 2018 3:55 PM  

Zander Stander wrote:DonReynolds, just about everything your dear friend told you is bollocks.

Perhaps, and I would not be surprised. So much of what we are told and what we read is total baloney...but sometimes it makes for interesting stories....even if we cannot tell the difference. Not much in this world is factual but sometimes it is entertaining.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey July 25, 2018 5:20 PM  

If you missed Breitbart's excellent three-part series on Hollywood, you should go back and check it out. Part 2 of the series explains how the Left gained control of Hollywood, and yes it was by quite intentionally targeting non-leftists in Tinseltown and freezing them out deliberately. The series is well worth it:

https://www.breitbart.com/tinseltown/

Blogger tz July 25, 2018 6:03 PM  

Fauxcahontas philosophy:

If a woman has a baby on an indian reservation in the USA, does that baby become a citizen of the tribe via "birthright citizenship"?

If Civic Nationalism is an acceptable principle, what or how do I have to think to become a member of the local tribe?

I don't think I want to think like a Canadian, assuming it requires more than the mass consumption of beer.

Blogger RA July 25, 2018 8:10 PM  

@43
From GamerGate to this.
Who knew?
Certainly not me.
But not tired.

Blogger Lazarus July 25, 2018 8:58 PM  

Ecclesiastes 10 New International Version (NIV)

1 As dead flies give perfume a bad smell,
so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.
2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Even as fools walk along the road,
they lack sense
and show everyone how stupid they are.

Blogger Dire Badger July 25, 2018 9:59 PM  

pyrrhus wrote:@18 Mormons are very much like Talmudic Jews, and extremely clannish, and they also cover up or ignore pedophilia, particularly the mormons who still practice polygamy...The Mormon church will dictate to juries what the verdict should be in some cases, this is well known in legal circles.

So what is it we always say about buying propaganda?

Grow the hell up. You know, literally, not a goddamned thing about the mormon church, and are quoting myths written by lesbians and fags still pissed about being excommunicated.

You want to buy into their bullshit, be my guest, but recognize that your 'authoritative sources' are exactly the same pedophiles you claim are being shielded.

Blogger CitizenOutkast July 25, 2018 11:24 PM  

A Shapiro meme I just made. Feel free to critique, as always.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( don't ask, "Who mentats the Mentats?", ask instead, "Who shitpoasts the Shitpoasters?" ) July 25, 2018 11:33 PM  

22. Ominous Cowherd July 25, 2018 10:13 AM
a) Usury is wrong because God says it's wrong. Not all bank services are usury.



modern banking doesn't exist without Fractional Reserve lending.

Fractional Reserve lending is simply allowing every bank the 'authority' to create money out of thin air.

it's WORSE than standard Usury.

they aren't even charging interest on actual Money, they're charging interest on the Financial equivalent of Vaporware.

and i've already demonstrated that Money is not Wealth.

Blogger tublecane July 26, 2018 12:13 AM  

@72- I'll spread it.

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion July 26, 2018 8:56 AM  

I think it was mostly the insanely long shooting days just burned him out.
That and I believe he also had about $10 Mil banked and another $50 Mil just wasn't tempting enough to keep grinding his life away in a TV studio.
Alternatively, Chappelle can just do comedy concerts at thousands of dollars each for just walking on stage and talking for 90 min. No 20x reshoots, no 21 hr days. Just walk out and be funny, as he's been doing since he was 14.

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion July 26, 2018 10:07 AM  

Well, that was a fun 2 hours.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts