ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Chickenhawk squared

Some of the newer Ilk are learning to trust my instincts:
I doubted Vox when he predicted that Shapiro would eventually come out in defense of Jewish Hollywood rapists. But here we are.
It's really not that difficult. Everything a tribalist does will be in defense of his tribe, even if that requires declaring that 1+1=2 one minute, then turning around and declaring that 1+1=fuchsia the next. I have known that Ben Shapiro was a dishonest little snake since 2005.

When are you all going to understand that you can NEVER give a snake a pass just because he happens to mouth a few words that you like every now and then? NEVER! Once someone reveals their snakish character, that means you cannot trust a single word that he wrote, said, or implied, either in the past or in the future.

That's how I knew Jordan Peterson was an evil and corrupting influence before I'd watched any of his videos or read either of his books. That's why I have never had any respect or regard for Ben Shapiro, even before his star ascended in the usual conservative circles and the New York Times anointed him a leading figure of the Approved Opposition. It's just a matter of time before pictures of both of them with black eyes appear.

The following are the words of a snake. Compare and contrast the two statements.

I think @JamesGunn is an a**hole, as my exchange with him earlier this week made clear. I also think that firing him for vile old joke tweets is bad precedent and a mistake. There is no limiting principle to the outrage mob.
- Ben Shapiro

Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable.
- Ben Shapiro

So, racism is unacceptable, but pedophilia is just fine with the Littlest Chickenhawk. Quelle surprise.... Anyhow, it's beyond stupid to claim that any "precedent" is being set here. There is no dearth of well-established precedent for people being fired for a single tweet, let alone dozens of seriously sketchy ones.

A reader points out another snakish juxtaposition.

And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America.
- Ben Shapiro

If Germans, who had a centuries-old connection to the newly created Polish territory, could be expelled, then surely Palestinians, whose claim to Judea, Samaria and Gaza is dubious at best, can be expelled. It's time to stop being squeamish.
- Ben Shapiro

The Palestinians have a much stronger historical claim to Judea, Samaria, and Gaza than the Jews do to any land from Maine to California. Shall we take this to mean that Ben Shapiro would support the expulsion of the Jewish people from the USA?

Labels: ,

105 Comments:

Blogger Sherwood family July 21, 2018 6:12 AM  

Now that the Right is realizing that “civility” was always a one way street and that the only way to make progress is to play the games of the Left more ruthlessly than they do, what kinds of “wrongthink” should the Right be in the habit of crushing people for? I do not particularly relish being the thought police but that ship sailed a while ago and now the question is how to do it so that we get the right outcome, i.e. “we win, they lose.”

Blogger Mark Stoval July 21, 2018 6:23 AM  

There is ancient wisdom in the saying that if you will lie in little things, you will lie about important things. If you lie to me once, you will do it again.

I have been reading the HBD folks talk about high trust societies vs. low trust societies and genetic predisposition to certain behaviors. I have come to the conclusion that people like Ben Shapiro are genetically predisposed to being liars. That is the nature of his tribe.

Of course we don't need a lot of evidence of his traitorous nature since the fact the NY Times anointed him means he has to be evil.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore July 21, 2018 6:45 AM  

There is a part of me in denial about this. I am reading the criticisms of the critics of Gunn. That part of me which is in denial is saying "This cannot be real."

Blogger pdwalker July 21, 2018 6:46 AM  

How anyone could even attempt to excuse a pedophile is beyond me. It’s beyond the pale.

Blogger Dave July 21, 2018 6:47 AM  

It's fun watching Benny twist himself into a pretzel for a scumbag that claims he's only part Jewish: https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/736640431031779329

James Woods is always good on twitter but lately he's been on fire... https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1020550950732193792

Blogger Salt July 21, 2018 6:50 AM  

Cernovich tweeting about another one?

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1020560567092723714

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 21, 2018 6:53 AM  

”Once someone reveals their snakish character, that means you cannot trust a single word that he wrote, said, or implied, in the past or in the future.”

And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
the instruments of darkness tell us truths,
win us with honest trifles,
to betray us in deepest consequence.

Blogger Lurker July 21, 2018 6:59 AM  

"It's just a matter of time before pictures of both of them with black eyes appear."

Ok that was funny.

Partially OT -

Boomers explained and their spell CANNOT be broken... This article is complete BS as it attempts to reframe the current Russian state as a continuation of the Soviet boogeyman all over again. Remember (((who))) introduced communism to the Russians.

"He used the examples of 1960s hippies coming to positions of power in the '80s in the government and businesses of America. Bezmenov claimed this generation(Boomers) was already “contaminated” by Marxist-Leninist values.

"You can not change their(Boomers) minds even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.” - Bezmenov

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/34-years-ago-a-kgb-defector-described-america-today

Basically the people writing the article are under the Bolshevik/communist spell still and are displaying its self reinforcing nature while trying to minimize its effects on Boomers. Its interesting in that the brainwashing negative feedback loop is so obvious and its also obvious from the article that the "spell" needs quite a bit of reinforcing thus the reason for the article.

Blogger Gettimothy July 21, 2018 7:00 AM  

Kevin MacDonald has written (iirc) that there is no moral dilemma for Shapiro's tribe.

The Shapiro's of the world are not troubled by ejecting anybody not in the tribe for X while at the same time protecting those in the tribe who engage in X.


@4 wrote: "How anyone could even attempt to excuse a pedophile is beyond me. It’s beyond the pale."

I see what you did there.



Blogger JACIII July 21, 2018 7:01 AM  

The snakes temporarily intersect with the right on some civil liberties through having their own ox gored or an available market opportunity for an "ally". It's a temporary state. The left won't allow even that soon enough.

What is it with pervy Jews? Is there anything about their preferred behaviors that doesn't eventually compel a host population to expel them? Talk about self destructive behavior! Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally?

Blogger Phillip George July 21, 2018 7:02 AM  

VD. the black eyed A listers amazed me. Is it supernatural or do the coven demand it?

having sold their souls does a dark angel cross the dimensional barrier and anoint them? Like the red shoe podesta and friends its beyond parody/ beyond creepy.

richard branson was just down in south africa doing a eulogy gig for Mr Mandela effect himself; and of course attacking the President for badthink.

Blogger FUBARwest July 21, 2018 7:03 AM  

Does Benny not see how bad this looks given he just approved of ABC firing Rosanne?

Maybe this is the year it'll finally be time for Jerusalem because he is not going to last much long as a intellectual on the right with his mask slipping so often.

Blogger Lurker July 21, 2018 7:10 AM  

Benny boy is just a continuation of the (((communist))) gaslighting that was put in place before he was even born. He is there to reinforce Marxist-Leninist values/agenda.

Blogger pyrrhus July 21, 2018 7:18 AM  

Benji outs himself, like the good little Trotskyite he is....NYT could make him the "conservative" of the year...

Blogger pyrrhus July 21, 2018 7:20 AM  

" Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally? "

Based on the Talmud, yes.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 21, 2018 7:27 AM  

Doesn't make much of an impact at Drudge, maybe if Pelosi tried to make it a big deal and forgot the names it might have made his page.

Blogger Lurker July 21, 2018 7:34 AM  

"We Chinese are amused at how gullible white men are. We want to find the same way to shape your thoughts. This is why we study them, the Jews.”

https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/china-and-the-jews/

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 21, 2018 7:45 AM  

Yahoo news (didn't know it was still around) has an article up lamenting the actions of two "white soooopremicissss" in the firing of Gunn.

Blogger Franz Lyonheart July 21, 2018 7:52 AM  

What is it with pervy Jews? Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally?

Hmmmmm.... I dunno..... but I seriously wonder......

Blogger Rick July 21, 2018 7:59 AM  

I demand Benny explain why racism is unacceptable. No, really.
And he is required to define racism and provide examples.

Blogger VD July 21, 2018 8:02 AM  

Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally?

As I said before, a lot of good Christians - and good Jews - are going to have a terrible time coming to terms with reality as more and more truths are exposed. Sooner or later, they are going to have to make a choice between what they thought they knew and what they can no longer deny.

Remember, I told you Ben Shapiro would openly defend Hollywood pedophiles, sooner or later. How do you think I knew that would happen? Because I knew what choice he would make. He is a religious man who worships the god of this world.

Blogger Peaceful Poster July 21, 2018 8:06 AM  

Do not let Ben Shapiro in, silly woman.

Blogger Meimou July 21, 2018 8:25 AM  

But Roseanne also played herself in the series, so when she made a new racist reference about Valerie Jarrett, her persona was inseparable from her character. Roseanne was Roseanne. That was my argument for why ABC wasn’t wrong to dump her.

I hope some of his fans see this for what this is.

Blogger Meimou July 21, 2018 8:39 AM  

A comment from the article:

RussiaRussiaRussia--yawn
Wow, oh wow. If only ben was as gracious toward our president as he is toward pedos

It has 32 upvotes. More than any other I read in the thread. There is hope yet.

Blogger Felix Bellator July 21, 2018 9:21 AM  

@24 - Meimou, "A comment from the article:"

Which article? Link please? I do not see which article you are referring to there.

Blogger Al K. Annossow July 21, 2018 9:36 AM  

People have circles of concerns. But protecting children, even other peope's children, crosses several of those. Ben's circles include his tribe, which he protects directly and indirectly by protecting diversity in general. As others said, he even puts that tribal circle of concern above a man's responsibility to protect children, even strangers' children.

Whites are stupid if/because they think they don't have to *actively* protect their tribe from people who put their own interests above both your tribe and your children. It is a similar idea to conquerors who both defeat the other army and slaughter the noncombatant civilians.

Blogger Meimou July 21, 2018 9:47 AM  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33371/should-james-gunn-have-lost-his-job-disney-ben-shapiro

Blogger Lovekraft July 21, 2018 9:58 AM  

Just as I am certain there are secret meetings among the Sorosians and NoBordersBarack's henchmen in planning future moves, part of me thinks our side is doing it as well, releasing or directing stories on a timed and strategic manner. And we are here to pick them up and use them in the narrative battle.

I wonder if anyone here can offer their opinion as to whether there may be a computer program or manual that lays this out?

Blogger James Dixon July 21, 2018 10:00 AM  

> Maybe this is the year it'll finally be time for Jerusalem because he is not going to last much long as a intellectual on the right with his mask slipping so often.

Trump's superpower is to make his enemies reveal their true nature. Shapiro's time is coming.

> "We Chinese are amused at how gullible white men are. We want to find the same way to shape your thoughts. This is why we study them, the Jews.”

Chinese can't pass as white. They can study all they want, but they can't attack our society from within the way the Jews can.

Blogger Avalanche July 21, 2018 10:02 AM  

@10 "Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally?"

"Using" people is a fundamental function of their religion, and thus their culture, and thus their genetics. They've even formalized it IN their religion (which even holds that sexual abuse of infants is okay because "they do not remember"). (Yes, yes, SOME sects don't -- but none of them seem to object very strenuously to the mohel sucking an infant's just-clipped penis, EVEN when it gives the baby herpes and some of them end up retarded, or even DIE from it!)

Notice their religion is all about boundaries -- what they (one) CAN do to 'cattle'; what they should not do to tribe members: do this, don't do that.

White/Euro-derived/Christians (mostly) don't NEED formalized directions to, e.g., NOT cheat everyone you come in contact with. Somewhere (was it St. Paul?) telling women to be quiet in church.... *IF* women were already being quiet in church, you would not need to tell them. You don't need 'directions' and penalties/punishments for things people are NOT doing; you need it for things they ARE doing.

And you can learn a LOT about a people by seeing what they're 'hemmed in' by (or, perhaps, rather: what their own people TRIES to hem them in around?)

Blogger James Dixon July 21, 2018 10:06 AM  

> part of me thinks our side is doing it as well, releasing or directing stories on a timed and strategic manner.

Can you say Qanon? I knew you could.

I should note that Cuck Beck had Shapiro on recently. Cucky was saying that if Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed (give McConnell some credit, he'll ram it through if he can) he should nominate Shapiro. I was tempted to email him and recommend Vox instead.

Blogger S. Misanthrope July 21, 2018 10:07 AM  

Last I checked, Lil Ben’s article and comments were not going over well at all. Which is good news, given he essentially argues “You knew he was a snake when you let him in, so no take-backs.” Preemptive self-defense, clearly.

Blogger Crew July 21, 2018 10:10 AM  

Is Michael Ian Black next?

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/pedtweets.jpg

Blogger Anchorman July 21, 2018 10:21 AM  

Defends Gunn. Works like crazy to defeat Roy Moore.

Say, whatever happened to those allegations, now that the Democrat won the election?

Blogger Some Guy July 21, 2018 10:35 AM  

I’m not a Jewish conspiracy believer, but man I get why some people are. This is insane. What a hill to choose to die on.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 21, 2018 11:01 AM  

Ben Shapiro:
"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America."

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968?lang=en

Also Ben Shapiro -- all Arabs should be forcibly ethnically cleansed from Israel and the occupied territories:

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781

He makes an explicit analogy to the post-WW2 expulsion of 12-15 million German citizens from annexed German territories (and of ethnic Germans from other parts of Eastern Europe), during which 1-2 million German civilians died.

A good piece on Little Ben's "hypocrisy" (not a word that really has any meaning for him, since it implicitly assumes universalist moral principles).

http://fashthenation.com/2018/03/ben-shapiro-is-wrong-israel-is-an-ethnostate/

Blogger VD July 21, 2018 11:16 AM  

Is Michael Ian Black next?

Looks like it. And, shockingly, it turns out that his original name is Michael Schwarz. Which means Little Benny should be defending him in 3...2...1...

Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 11:16 AM  

@PDWalker

Your are forgetting the Prime Directive of Benjy's tribe:

Is it good for the jews.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 21, 2018 11:18 AM  

@9

"No moral dlemma"

Exactly. It's a different moral framework -- the Good of the Tribe is the overriding consideration. There are no universally-applicable principles. Once you see it from this perspective, it becomes clear that the "anti-Semitism" and "racism" canards are merely projection.

And yeah, that's always a good figure of speech to use in this context...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 21, 2018 11:44 AM  

@23

But Roseanne also played herself in the series, so when she made a new racist reference about Valerie Jarrett, her persona was inseparable from her character. Roseanne was Roseanne. That was my argument for why ABC wasn’t wrong to dump her.

I hope some of his fans see this for what this is


https://infogalactic.com/info/Pilpul

Blogger Thumos July 21, 2018 11:55 AM  

Check out Michael Ian Black, Patton Oswalt, Jimmy Kimmel tweet histories. All of them are signaling anti-Trump shit for brains. Projection is real.

Blogger Lucas July 21, 2018 12:04 PM  

By attacking Ben Shapiro you guys are attacking our judeo-Christian values which go all the way back into the 60s.

Please, stop. Mmmmkay? Stop.

Anyway, the good thing about all the pedo-jews Cernovich is hunting is that it will reveal once again that talmudism is a sick, perverted religion.

Blogger Lurker July 21, 2018 12:30 PM  

"Chinese can't pass as white. They can study all they want, but they can't attack our society from within the way the Jews can."

(((They))) are pivoting to China again. It will be interesting to see how they try to pull it off without any camouflage, maybe something akin to the old drug opium trade like last time?

Blogger Sheila4g July 21, 2018 12:37 PM  

@10 JACIII: "What is it with pervy Jews? Is there anything about their preferred behaviors that doesn't eventually compel a host population to expel them? Talk about self destructive behavior! Is kiddie diddling such an integral part of their culture they simply can't stop themselves from pursuing or defending it however peripherally?"

I've never read the Talmud so I can't give a purportedly "religious" explanation, but I found the William Lind article that Mark Stoval linked to in a comment here yesterday (https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/07/no_author/who-stole-our-culture/) did an excellent job of following the cultural Marxist timeline (with the notable exception of Gramsci, an almost entirely Jewish movement) from European Jewish Marxists to the founding of the Frankfurt School in Germany, their move to the US and takeover of academia, then on to Hollywood, then back to the Federal Republic of Germany courtesy of US occupation forces to continue poisoning the well, etc. Horkheimer's melding of Marx and Freud was motivated by a hatred for Western culture and the integral component of the Christian faith, just as was Freud's work. Meanwhile, Herbert Marcuse utilized the Marx/Freud melding as a wedge to "liberate non-procreative eros" through "polymorphous perversity" and successfully sundered the prior indisputable link between sexual pleasure and God's command to be fruitful and multiply.

So regardless of whatever various rabbis proclaimed throughout the centuries, the Jewish attack on Western Christendom was deliberate, planned, and specifically aimed at the destruction of Christian morality.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 21, 2018 12:42 PM  

@37

Is Michael Ian Black next?

Looks like it. And, shockingly, it turns out that his original name is Michael Schwarz.


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1889

Yep, scores an 11.

Blogger James Dixon July 21, 2018 12:50 PM  

> I’m not a Jewish conspiracy believer,

It's not a conspiracy for one member of a tribe to support another member against outsiders. It's basic human nature. We used to know to expect it.

Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 1:19 PM  

@Lurked

It is true that (((they))) are moving East. However I see them in Tasmania or New Zealand. They know they'll never blend in with the Han (until enough jew/Han children are born to run China. The (((Chosenites))) Have to live amongst whites for cover.


Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 1:21 PM  

Damn autocorrect. Sorry lurker

Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 1:25 PM  

@Sheila4g

Yes. You nailed it. We are dealing with people who think in terms of decades and centuries. Check out the Fabian Society and Gradualism.

Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 1:29 PM  

@James Dixon

Yes. People are predisposed to favour their own tribe. But when that tribe is engaged in a deliberate, consistent, multi faceted attack on a host nation that spans centuries, what does that say about the people of that same tribe defending the evil done by other tribe members.

Blogger rycamor July 21, 2018 1:31 PM  

Glenn Beck has now come out pitching for the other side: @jamesGunn I will stand for you.We all make mistakes, we must come together as each of us grow and change.Forgive others in hope that they will forgive themselves and others too. Reach beyond your comfort zone and be kind. You don’t need my forgiveness J.G, but I offer friendship

Blogger rycamor July 21, 2018 1:33 PM  

This one event is drawing the battle lines VERY clearly. It's worth stepping back a moment and asking yourself WHY guys like Beck and Shapiro are coming public to defend him. What possible benefit could it be to them?

Blogger English Tom July 21, 2018 1:39 PM  

@Crew

I was just on anonymousconservative and A.C. has a screencap of some of Black's tweets. Yes. He is fucked (and obviously a very sick man).

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim July 21, 2018 1:41 PM  

"James Gun was sharing a 'joke' with a convicted pedophile over a purported child porn video which the pedo had posted a link to. Next time you encounter someone wanting to forgive Gunn ask them to explain that one away." -t_d user

Blogger Felix Bellator July 21, 2018 1:43 PM  

@27 - Meimou. Thank you!

Blogger rycamor July 21, 2018 1:49 PM  

It sure looks like 2012-13 was Peak Pedo USA. These people really thought they could do all this and joke about it under our noses, maybe because it was Obama's 2nd term, and the technocrats were all firmly liberal and on their side, and Hillary was sure to be the next President.

Blogger Al K. Annossow July 21, 2018 1:54 PM  

Gunn merely lost his job. Many, many people lose jobs for saying bad things. Before the SJW craze, it was mostly for saying mean things about the boss or to customers. Or being incompetent. (Gunn is also incompetent for being a public part of the company and representing it horribly by saying mean things about customers.)

People who are defending Gunn are defending what he said. If it truly was OK to say those things, then he could easily get another job. Right? I hope and pray otherwise. The defenders either want to protect their ranks or to allow pedophile talk into daily discussions.

Blogger John Bradley July 21, 2018 2:05 PM  

Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable.

"Watch Ben Shapiro DESTROY his credibility with ONE EPIC TWEET!"

Blogger VFM #7634 July 21, 2018 2:14 PM  

"Shall we take this to mean that Ben Shapiro would support the expulsion of the Jewish people from the USA?"

Based on historical precedent, I expect Jews to have been expelled from or strongly encouraged to leave the USA, or at least most of its successor states, by the end of the century.

Blogger Zander Stander July 21, 2018 2:24 PM  

Isn't Gunn of Irish Catholic extraction? If so, seems we have a loyalty that supercedes membership to a certain tribe, judging by the support he garners

Blogger SciVo July 21, 2018 2:30 PM  

Does David French echo, or is it just that you can count on a cuck to stick up for every other tribe except his own?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 2:31 PM  

Oh shit I'm excited. Glenn Beck has fucked himself this time. Maybe I'll call in to some of the talk shows on SiriusXM Patriot and ask the hosts why they allow Beck to pitch Relief Factor on their shows during commercial breaks.

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 21, 2018 2:38 PM  

You can certainly spot a fake Christian when they start with this crap about forgiving yourself.

This idea is nowhere visible or implied in scripture - it’s 100% pop psychobabble trash.

Walk away.

Blogger The Observer July 21, 2018 2:41 PM  

(((They))) are pivoting to China again. It will be interesting to see how they try to pull it off without any camouflage, maybe something akin to the old drug opium trade like last time?

They'll use a golem like the British Empire for opium, or Mao, whose mentor was Jewish.

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 21, 2018 2:42 PM  

By attacking Ben Shapiro you guys are attacking our judeo-Christian values which go all the way back into the 60s.

I see what you did there.

Blogger Dave July 21, 2018 2:44 PM  

Glenn Beck has fucked himself this time.

Akshually, Glenn's been fucking himself since Trump's presidential campaign.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 2:45 PM  

Dave, this time in public where everyone can see.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:16 PM  

What is it with pervy Jews, you ask?
Take some time & a little hop, skip & jump through the ol' Talmud, and get back to us.
It should answer all of your questions.

Leaving aside whether this Gunn guy is an actual pedo or just plays one online, the thing ppl should be thinking about is this-
This guy was given control of a billion dollar Disney project, a company that claims to be "family friendly," (not true, but that's the image the try to convey), and he not only doesn't have the ability to self-reflect or self-censor his Twitter feed comments after getting the gig, he never goes back and deletes TEN years of these type of inappropriate, edgy "jokes."
How can any corporation employ someone in such a high profile, high trust role,if their judgment is this poor?
I'll admit Noseanne's tweet about ValJar looking like a Planet of the Apes mask was pretty accurate, and wouldn't have been a firable offense for a leftist employee, everyone is one tweet, one angry filmed comment, away from losing everything,under this new witch hunt paradigm. There is no immunity or opt-out.
Witches(& Nazis) must be burned, so a few lefties naturally will be swept up as well.
As Antifa so sagely told us at Milo's Berkeley event- Liberals Get The Bullet, Too.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:18 PM  

Shapiro continues to Trot, Trot, Trotsky along, unimpeded and supported by most of the right wing,unfortunately.

Blogger Franz Lyonheart July 21, 2018 3:20 PM  

Isn't Gunn of Irish Catholic extraction?

@60 Zander Stander

Man, we've already been through that. Please do try to keep up, it's not that hard.

Literally. Every. Single. Fken. Time.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:27 PM  

About 2 wks ago I learned that AOL chat rooms still exist. I was blown away.
I've had this thought about how so many sites like Discord, Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc., all censor comments and boot ppl so easily, not to mention doxing them, it makes me wonder if going to MySpace, AOL chat rooms, and other relic sites might be an answer for covert groups. How much oversite are they really putting into these ghost towns?
I mean, it could be a lot & I'm wrong, but I have a hunch that if you were careful & didn't blow your organizing by letting someone tattle to the SPLC or Right Wing Watch or Buzzfeed, etc., about your groups, these my be pretty safe spaces to reclaim.
Just a thought.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:29 PM  

You are to be commended for this, Vox. You put your neck out there openly hammering on the Dork Webbers long before anyone else was willing to do so.
Very principled.

Blogger Daniel Babylon July 21, 2018 3:32 PM  

Can someone please explain to me what Ben's obsession with racism is? It seems he cannot pass a single opportunity to bemoan how evil and bad and unacceptable racism is. Not a SINGLE opportunity.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:33 PM  

I was just reading the story about this on Deadline, and that comment section-pure Aids.
The number of ppl who thought accusing their fellow commenters of being Russian bots was insane.
It's weird, considering the network of Israeli commenters their government hires and trains to spread disinfo online NEVER gets mentioned, but OMG, the Russophobia is off the charts.
Same goes for China, but these ppl are idiots, so IDK.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:35 PM  

I'd rather have Zombie Ted Bundy or Satan, myself.

I would've picked Coulter if I were president.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 21, 2018 3:38 PM  

In reality, it's likely that none of them are actual kiddie diddlers,just sickos who like to make edgy unfunny "jokes."
The point is, it doesn't matter. This is a game of chicken and the right HAS TO STOP BLINKING.
All's fair in love & war, after all, and I don't care if all three are pure as the driven snow. I want them all destroyed.

Blogger SciVo July 21, 2018 3:46 PM  

Sherwood family wrote:Now that the Right is realizing that “civility” was always a one way street and that the only way to make progress is to play the games of the Left more ruthlessly than they do, what kinds of “wrongthink” should the Right be in the habit of crushing people for?

A good place to start is apologia for the molestation of minors. The Social Justice cult cannot help itself, because queers are like vampires that reproduce by preying on other people's kids, and intersectionality requires that it defend them to the death.

Mark Stoval wrote:I have been reading the HBD folks talk about high trust societies vs. low trust societies and genetic predisposition to certain behaviors. I have come to the conclusion that people like Ben Shapiro are genetically predisposed to being liars. That is the nature of his tribe.

We know this to be true of the surrounding desert tribes, who see a good lie as high art, so we should not be surprised if they're the same. A quick heuristic for distinguishing between the Abrahamic religions is how they treat lying: AFAIK it's holy to Islam, a sin to Christianity, and a tool to Judaism.

So, a quick litmus test for whether someone's culture is incompatible with Western Civ is whether they lie without compunction, which can be observed if they lie when they don't need to -- the stakes are low, or the truth wouldn't hurt -- or they would be more upset if you called them out for being gullible.

Blogger rycamor July 21, 2018 3:51 PM  

Zeroh Tollrants wrote:In reality, it's likely that none of them are actual kiddie diddlers,just sickos who like to make edgy unfunny "jokes."

No. There are zero normal heterosexual males who will make jokes about themselves being pedos. Zero. At the very least these are gay men who have experienced it themselves or are dreaming of it, and would do it if they could get away with it.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 3:53 PM  

Normal men do not make jokes about pedophilia We do, however, make jokes about killing pedophiles. See the difference, Zeroh?

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 21, 2018 4:55 PM  

@73

Daniel Babylon

Can someone please explain to me what Ben's obsession with racism is?

Little Ben is obsessed with "racism" because "racism" = goyim noticing. And if they notice (and act on) racial differences, then they'll tend to do the same with differences between themselves and... other tribes. He's reinforcing a taboo (a "crimestop") that benefits his tribe, that's all. Perfectly rational (if ethnocentric) behavior.

It's analogous to rootless cosmopolitan support for open borders -- they benefit, so they support it for everyone.

@77

SciVo

...because queens are like vampires that reproduce by preying on other people's kids

Which is, of course, exactly the reason they push the "Born This Way" trope so hard. The Big Lie.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelpia July 21, 2018 5:05 PM  

One possible limiting principle, Benji my boy, is that pedophiles and/or those who find pedophilia fascinating, should be excommunicated, shunned, perhaps even executed.

We can discuss other miscreants with other vices in due course.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( don't ask, "Who mentats the Mentats?", ask instead, "Who shitpoasts the Shitpoasters?" ) July 21, 2018 5:08 PM  

67. Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 2:45 PM
Dave, this time in public where everyone can see.



oh, i'd say going face down into a bowl of cheetos was pretty public.

i'm still confused by that one. what's it supposed to symbolize? the cheetos represent Trump, he wants to give Trump a blow job? he wants to cannibalize Trump? i dunno.


73. Daniel Babylon July 21, 2018 3:32 PM
Not a SINGLE opportunity.



absolutely False.

Ben has no problem with the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians or Germans. so that's AT LEAST two areas in which he's perfectly fine with racism.

Blogger Disciple of Kek July 21, 2018 5:09 PM  

Calling Ben Shapiro a snake is a bit much...

Snakes aren't that bad.

Blogger Disciple of Kek July 21, 2018 5:13 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 5:17 PM  

Bob,

The Cheeto thing was a clown show, but the pedophile thing is much worse and career limiting.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 21, 2018 5:24 PM  

Jokes are rooted in uncomfortable truths. When someone is joking about himself engaging in pedophilia, it's a safe bet that he at least has some pedophiliac tendencies. Whether such a person has acted on those desires in anybody's guess, but in my opinion a man who thinks it's funny to post pictures of children crying while sitting on furries' laps is pretty far gone.

Blogger Daniel Babylon July 21, 2018 5:27 PM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:Jokes are rooted in uncomfortable truths
If that's true then wouldn't that make Cernovich a secret rapist? There's these images going around where he tweets about rape (and its not always clear if its even joking).

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 21, 2018 5:35 PM  

@87 I don't follow his work but I would be surprised if that's accurate. There are so many fake tweets, quotes, etc. circulating around that it's best to be skeptical. For example, there are tons of fake Ben Garrison cartoons. While a lot of them are funny as hell, it's pretty savage to put someone's name to them without his consent.

Blogger tublecane July 21, 2018 5:44 PM  

Benji has his tribal loyalties, but he also has political loyalties. Which overlap, of course. But there are non-Jewish neocon and/or Conservatism Inc. types who will defend the Gunns of the world. Supposedly fot slippery slope, Muh Free Market, and "a curse on both your houses," but in actual fact because they don't want the right fighting back. A real Culture War scares them.

It's Who/Whom as ever. I've already seen articles with titles like: "How White Supremacists Got James Gunn Fired." You know they are designed to fire up the base, but you also flip a switch in the National Review brain with such headlines.

Blogger tublecane July 21, 2018 6:05 PM  

@23- "But Roseanne also played herself in the series"

No she didn't. She didn't even have the same name.

It was partly based on her life and stand-up material, I suppose. But so are a great number of shows where we don't mistake the character for the person.

Blogger tublecane July 21, 2018 6:11 PM  

Speaking if pedophilia and Judaism, I saw the Mr. Rogers documentary Won't You Be My Neighbor. He was presented as a sort of squishy Churchian, and they discussed whether or not he was gay (they say not), and though he was a strange guy I'm not aware of any allegations of foul play.

However, at one point they show a clip of him doing a special PBS announcement on 9/11 wherein he references tikkun olam. That's enough to send shivers up my spine these days.

Blogger qualitycontrol July 21, 2018 6:32 PM  

Not sure if anyone else posted this but the Director of Star Wars: The last Jedi deleted over 200 tweets. I wonder what they were about.

https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/rianjohnson

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 6:37 PM  

Hmmm

Blogger Unknown July 21, 2018 7:46 PM  

Last fall I was hanging out a lot on /pol/, and there would be at least one post every day claiming Little Ben was /ourjew/ because he said this or that. I got in the habit of replying with "Go away, Ben. It's embarrassing to watch you promote yourself here like this."

I'm amazed there's anyone that still doesn't get it. How many times has this skunk shown his stripe?

On Gunn and others, my personal rule of thumb since 2016 has been that anyone who goes over the top with the Trump hate, to the point of embarrassing himself in public and endangering his own career, has something serious to hide. It hasn't failed me yet.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 21, 2018 7:49 PM  

Every one of the #metoo and male feminist crowd is a rapist. Same thing.

Blogger TheMaleRei July 21, 2018 7:50 PM  

I was thinking just the same thing.

Blogger Were-Puppy July 21, 2018 8:58 PM  

@60 Zander Stander
Isn't Gunn of Irish Catholic extraction? If so, seems we have a loyalty that supercedes membership to a certain tribe, judging by the support he garners
---

I thought this at first too. There is info about him attending a Jesuit school. But, Gun himself tweeted out that he is Jewish.

Blogger Al Du Clur July 21, 2018 9:10 PM  

Michael Ian Black trumps Gunn in perversion because he joked about his own kids and their schoolmates. Benjie must be warming up his defense of MIB. For so many famous members of the Tribe to have spent years publicly bragging about pedophilia without amt repercussion, only a willing fool would argue that pedophilia isn't the norm in Hollywood and the tribe alwsys bands together to cover it up. And, yes, if someone is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome they usually have something to hide because as someone once said, SJW always project.

Blogger tublecane July 22, 2018 12:01 AM  

@98- Black is also a children's book writer, which is automatically suspicious.

However, he's just a comedians and occasional actor. Small potatoes compared to Gunn, who *was* in charge of a movie series worth hundreds of millions.

Blogger Cluttermonkey July 22, 2018 8:24 AM  

(((Birds of a feather))) obviously flock together.

Blogger marco moltisanti July 22, 2018 5:17 PM  

It's a neat idea at least. I've always found digital ghost towns like that fascinating.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 22, 2018 6:37 PM  

@88

And many of those edits of Ben "The One Man Klan" Garrison's cartoons were done by... Joshua Ryne Goldberg.

Blogger Didas Kalos July 22, 2018 6:56 PM  

Pale face littlest chickenhawk.
https://infogalactic.com/info/Pale_of_Settlement

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants July 22, 2018 9:12 PM  

Lefties/Tribesmen are horrible, horrible people who DO NOT remotely share our moral compass.
They don't have to be actively banging kids to "joke" about it, or even turn a blind eye.
Who says *any* of these guys are normal, hetero males? How they present does not always correlate to reality. You can't compare normal, decent males to these sick, gross b*stards.
The point is, they may be kid molesters, they may not be.
Either way, they are garbage and should be recycled.

Blogger James Dixon July 23, 2018 6:13 AM  

> But when that tribe is engaged in a deliberate, consistent, multi faceted attack on a host nation that spans centuries, what does that say about the people of that same tribe defending the evil done by other tribe members.

That they're behaving exactly as you should expect them to. Like I said, we used to know this.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts