ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

The definition of bad rhetoric

White nationalists nearly as stubbornly stupid about their consistently failed strategies as conservatives. No wonder they're unable to gain any substantial support even when the ideological trend is increasingly nationalist and genuine nationalists are beginning to gain power around the world.
what has been done to whites for decades fits in the united nations' definition of genocide. policies were put in place to "in whole or in part" destroy the traditions, religion, nations and the peoples of white european and north american countries/nations. this has been pointed out to you probably a thousand (or ten) times by now. and the fact that you keep denying the current state of whites (and the policies implemented against them) is by u.n. definition genocide might be why you are, and will always be considered/called "controlled op" by some in the alt-right (and other white identitarians/wns).

at what point, vox, does vox start calling it genocide? is it only at the point of farm murders for land? does it require whites to drop to a specific number in population? or is it a matter in which the rate of the genocide can be implemented and completed over a specific number of years, decades, generations or tv series finales?
I don't recognize the UN definition of anything. I'm not a globalist, so why would I accept their contorted, deceitful terminology?

Like every other educated, literate individual, when I require a definition, I utilize the dictionary. GENOCIDE: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Whites are obviously not being exterminated, not when there are more whites now living on the planet than ever before in human history. This is why the "white genocide" rhetoric is such an abysmal failure even though people are increasingly angry about globalism, increasingly inclined to support nationalism, and increasingly disgusted by the way in which the media and the ad industry is constantly trying to push immigration, miscegenation, and other societal ills on everyone on the planet.

Labels: ,

231 Comments:

1 – 200 of 231 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Author July 04, 2018 11:07 AM  

Whites in the US have dropped from close to 90% in 1965 to, maybe, barely 50% today.

Worldwide Whites have gone from about 35% in 1900 to around 8% today.

The situation is beyond dire.
The US is already lost.
The focus has to be on Europe.

If the White race can be saved it will not be through popular support. It will be via a tyrant-dictator.
...

Blogger S1AL July 04, 2018 11:16 AM  

"White Genocide is bad rhetoric."

"But muh White Genocide!"

Ah, well.

Keep on doing the left's work for them. I'm sure it'll go better this time, if you just screech loudly enough, people will believe!

Blogger CJ July 04, 2018 11:17 AM  

I don't recognize the UN definition of anything.

100% agreement with that.

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 04, 2018 11:18 AM  

The smaller proportion of whites on the planet, and therefore the larger proportion of non-whites, is entirely temporary.

Non-whites have multiplied because whites have been guilt-cucked into subsidizing their unsustainable breeding habits.

As Vox notes, white tolerance for this oarasitism is falling fast.

Which is exactly what the proportion of non-whites will do when we stop the subsidies.

As we inevitably will. Because unsustainable.

And when push comes to shove - as it inevitably will - the proportions will tilt even further in our favour,

Because whites are unparalleled in all human history when it comes to slaughter on an industrial scale.

Quit whining about it.

Blogger VD July 04, 2018 11:18 AM  

Worldwide Whites have gone from about 35% in 1900 to around 8% today.

Irrelevant. Still not genocide. There are 850 million white people in the world; the entire global population was only 1.6 billion in 1900.

Blogger Michael Maier July 04, 2018 11:23 AM  

In recent years I feel increasingly swamped by dark-skinned folks... in Indiana.

They're f'in' everywhere. Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Indians. I go food shopping in a "good" neighborhood surrounding and I feel an oppressive presence.

There's nothing "happening" to complain about. But it sure isn't the comfort you feel being around your own.

It isn't genocide but it ain't right.

Blogger AvocadoBob July 04, 2018 11:26 AM  

Off-Topic, but check this out, Mr. Day.

You know you live in clown world when...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/iraqi-judge-says-he-is-sentencing-jihadis-from-the-uk-to-death-in-order-to-protect-britain

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:26 AM  

Genocide is any attempt to eliminate a group by any means. Sterilization and force blending are two methods of genocide which do not involve killing.

Blogger Author July 04, 2018 11:27 AM  


According to a report by Rep. Steve King back in 2006, illegals alone kill close to 10,000 Americans every year.

So you're saying orchestrated mass invasion is not deliberate and systematic?

You think they don't know the outcome of promoting mass migration and race mixing?

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:28 AM  

Even without the UN Law already on the books, what is being done to white people is obviously genocide.

Blogger S1AL July 04, 2018 11:28 AM  

"Genocide is any attempt to eliminate a group by any means. Sterilization and force blending are two methods of genocide which do not involve killing."

I'm fairly certain being forced to have sex with a woman would be a step up for you.

If you're concerned about the decreasing percentage of white people on the planet, here's what you do...

Have children.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar July 04, 2018 11:30 AM  

Related. Sort of.
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/headlock-helen-the-woman-superhero-of-portland-t20193.html
Includes comic rendition and moobs (I think).
The funny- it burns.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 July 04, 2018 11:31 AM  

I'm curious which 'whites' embrace this pan-nationalist crap. How mixed-race do you have to be to believe in 'white nationalism??'

Hitler was Austrian, prompting his broad definition of German Unification. Alexander the Great was mixed-race, prompting his pan-nationalism.

I smell a connection here.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:31 AM  

I use whatever definition is the correct definition. The UN gets some things right and it gets some things wrong. The dictionary gets some things right and it gets some things wrong. If you impose a program that ends up in the elimination of a group, that is genocide.

Blogger Whitecloak July 04, 2018 11:31 AM  

All of the arguments with you about this are missing a key point- you aren't arguing in favor of population replacement, merely pointing out that 'white genocide' is bad rhetoric.

I think you're right in this- mass migration is an ill all its own, diversity a blight, no need to go for the thing that makes even others against population replacement level migration roll their eyes.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 04, 2018 11:33 AM  

I disagree with your take on the definition, but so what. You have said your peace, you will not take up the rhetoric "white genocide" and that is it. Why they bother to whine about it is way beyond stupid if it works it works if it does not work then it does not.

If the ruling establishment does not allow a group defense yes that is genocide IMO, don't agree with that I do not care.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:34 AM  

S1AL were not going to win a breeding contest with the third world. For every white child you have, anti-whites in power will import 10 non-whites. There is no substitute for winning the propaganda war, deprogramming brainwashed white people and taking power.

Blogger S1AL July 04, 2018 11:36 AM  

In other words you don't have children and are looking for someone else to blame.

Blogger S1AL July 04, 2018 11:39 AM  

If white people in America had simply continued having children and not depending on a foreign supply of cheap labor, today the circumstances would be entirely different.

The future belongs to those who show up for it.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:39 AM  

According to vox, if we took all black men and moved them to Siberia and moved all black women to South America and forced them all to stay there, that would not be black genocide.

Blogger Author July 04, 2018 11:44 AM  

"If white people in America had simply continued having children and not depending on a foreign supply of cheap labor, today the circumstances would be entirely different."



Yes and no. Whites are indeed spoiled and prefer to limit their kids to two so they can have "nice things".

But,

America isn't being flooded with orcs because 175 million Whites are not enough.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 11:44 AM  

White genocide is good rhetoric because it is true and it immediately gives you the moral high ground in any exchange with an anti-white. To take power, you have to change the way people think, not accept it as it is.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 11:44 AM  

How many WN's have children, compared to us? Stop white genocide yourself. Have children.

Quit being a giant faggot.

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 11:47 AM  

We're fast approaching the bit where we just nuke every comment that attempts to explain why White Genocide is really super good rhetoric.

It isn't. You're wrong. Accept it and move on.

Or we'll move you on.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 11:48 AM  

Word

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 11:49 AM  

"White genocide is good rhetoric because it is true and it immediately gives you the moral high ground in any exchange with an anti-white. "

You God Damn Moron.

Its terrible rhetoric. We all know its terrible rhetoric because you've been using it for 40 years and for 40 years it has failed to move the ball one damn inch.

Shut up and go clean your room.

Blogger S1AL July 04, 2018 11:51 AM  

"Shut up and go clean your room."

At the end of the day, at least St. Peterson will have gifted us with this one beautiful phrase.

Blogger Sentient Spud July 04, 2018 11:57 AM  

Tidy room, tidy race.

Blogger cmbaileytstc July 04, 2018 11:57 AM  

Can we have some examples of good rhetoric?

Blogger Redpill Angel July 04, 2018 11:59 AM  

Destruction of culture and demoralization isn't genocide, but it makes the job a lot easier when the time comes. There are still millions of white people, but if enough don't reproduce and the rest can be convinced to pair up with POC, the demographic collapse will be silent but swift.

Blogger Author July 04, 2018 11:59 AM  

Do today's WN's actually engage in rhetoric anyway?

White Nationalism was never political years ago -David Duke was never taken seriously. We knew there was no political solution.

Whites either want to survive or they don't.

Rhetoric doesn't factor into it one way or the other.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 04, 2018 12:00 PM  

On top of all that, the "white genocide" theme is weak and defeatist with no clear message being sent. Is the message supposed to be, "Please, nonwhites, stop displacing us because the UN says this is wrong" or "Hey fellow white people, start having more babies and stop allowing immigration." The former is pathetic beyond belief and if the latter is the intended message, why not just say that in a more direct manner?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 12:02 PM  

"Be fruitful and multiply" is good rhetoric.

Blogger VD July 04, 2018 12:05 PM  

So you're saying orchestrated mass invasion is not deliberate and systematic?

Shut up, Gamma. Go clean your room and stop asking stupid questions of your intellectual superiors.

White genocide is good rhetoric because it is true and it immediately gives you the moral high ground in any exchange with an anti-white.

First, it isn't true, as I have already demonstrated. That is one reason it is so ineffective. Second, the effectiveness of rhetoric is not determined by the moral high ground. You don't even know what rhetoric is.

Blogger KBuff July 04, 2018 12:07 PM  

True. Many whites in the US and Europe simply choose not to have any children, for a number of reasons.

Blogger InformationMerchant July 04, 2018 12:07 PM  

You explained this to them over 2 years ago. The fact they're still on the same tactic and are planning to use this on people that are largely hostile to whites doesn't bode well for them.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/why-whitegenocide-doesnt-work.html

Blogger VD July 04, 2018 12:07 PM  

Can we have some examples of good rhetoric?

You have to go back.

I was born American in Portugal. (works straight on the romantic civ nats, works sarcastically for the nationalists)

Make America great again.

Blogger Mo Cato July 04, 2018 12:08 PM  

@eyeslevel

You have to lay the ground for your thesis. Especially if it's an exaggeration. Most whites in the US can't even see that they live under anti-white laws (Disparate Impact). There is no receptor for your position, even if it would be true. First you have to shift the overton window in your direction by far less radical rhetoric for a long time.

Blogger Lance E July 04, 2018 12:08 PM  

White Nationalism (which these days has degenerated into little more than disguised Nazi larping) was always designed to appeal to leftists. Ergo, the reliance on UN terminology and nonsensical claims like "universal health care would totally work if everyone was white".

I don't know if the movement was always left-wing or just got co-opted very easily. Like libertarians, they don't seem to have a large target market. Republicans would never adopt their positions, as it would be political suicide. Dixiecrats and some FDR-era Democrats might have, if you could teleport them here from a century ago, but that party has long since moved on.

I don't expect the foot soldiers of any political movement to be particularly articulate or even intelligent, but every successful movement needs an intellectual core. The alt-right has one, even if the brand is badly damaged; white nationalists never had one. The able-bodied ones could make more of an impact by shutting up, losing the SS and confederate imagery, and looking for opportunities as physical security for the saner elements of the "right".

Blogger VD July 04, 2018 12:08 PM  

You explained this to them over 2 years ago. The fact they're still on the same tactic and are planning to use this on people that are largely hostile to whites doesn't bode well for them.

I know. But they're retarded and socially challenged, so it's not exactly a surprise.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar July 04, 2018 12:12 PM  

VD wrote:Can we have some examples of good rhetoric?

You have to go back.


I usually add the word "home". Home is a happy place and it is not here.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener July 04, 2018 12:16 PM  

Is "Immigration is war" good rhetoric or is that too abstract?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 12:18 PM  

The WN white genocide rhetoric is terrible schtick. It makes you look like helpless victims and whiny. Neither of those attributes fit the conquerors of the known world. Any white conqueror of the past would have despised you for weakness. That's why it doesn't work. It doesn't resonate with white people. Only pussies like you.

Blogger Anno Ruse July 04, 2018 12:28 PM  

"I usually add the word "home". Home is a happy place and it is not here."

Wrong. The people you're talking to believe "home" is wherever they are. "You have to go back" allows for no wiggle room. You have to go back. The "or else" is implied.

"Is "Immigration is war" good rhetoric or is that too abstract?"

Not by itself. Put it on a poster, show the "growth" of a young Mexican boy from crossing the border to murdering his first white woman? Sure.

Blogger IrishFarmer July 04, 2018 12:31 PM  

I've had some luck with the term "ethnic cleansing". People still resist but if you point out that whites will be a minority (a hated one especially) then the anxiety they will experience when they learn this will usually tip them over. Of course, it's situational, so they already need to be open to the fact that we will become a hated minority. Most people left of conservatives are gonna take more work than that. But I know from experience that this rhetoric coupled with easily digestible facts does work consistently.

Also, it's ironic that those complaining about bad rhetoric are saying all our problems can be solved by having more babies. I could have ten or even 100 kids and it just won't matter. The trends and the system matter, and that's what needs to change. Individuals are a drop in an ocean of millions of people so telling them one by one to buck the system is bad rhetoric and a waste of time. Imho.

Blogger Lance E July 04, 2018 12:32 PM  

@43

That's an excellent point. Strong parallels with MGTOW rhetoric. Both equally repulsive to both the people it opposes and the people it claims to want to protect.

They must do this because they observe that playing the helpless victim seems to "work" for the left, and don't understand that for them it's merely performative and obfuscatory. Playing the victim can be an effective tactic only when (a) you already have the upper hand and (b) you've just committed some act of aggression. Otherwise, you're just whining.

Blogger Bilroy July 04, 2018 12:36 PM  

How about 'The great replacement'? That does the job that white genocide doesn't.

Blogger Lance E July 04, 2018 12:37 PM  

@45

You're wrong. Israel is the obvious counterexample. They've shored up the Jewish birthrate to counteract the explosive Arab birthrate and prevent a major demographic shift. If your argument is that you, personally, could have 100 kids and it wouldn't matter - OK, but who cares?

Also, this: "People still resist but if you point out..." -> means it's poor rhetoric.

Blogger SciVo July 04, 2018 12:39 PM  

cmbaileytstc wrote:Can we have some examples of good rhetoric?

"Access to white people is not a human right." Only experience will tell, but I would expect that to be effective since it is actually true, and also because I would expect SJWs to openly and vehemently disagree. That might wake some people up.

Actually, both SJWs and alt-retards remind me of this very unfortunate tendency in litrpg webnovels (which I've been binging on lately) for the MC to just casually act like a total psychopath, and the other characters ignore or even admire it. I was so shocked when in one story the weird, creepy protagonist had the VR AI tell him flat-out that he was literally crazy and it was his own damn fault, and then in-game he got the cops called on him just for trying to talk to a questgiver, that I actually kept on reading the story.

I mean... I'm normally not interested in stories about creepy weirdos, but at least the author wasn't pretending that an antisocial psycho was normal, let alone likeable! (The bar for quality in that genre is so low, it's somewhere around "remotely psychosocially plausible.")

Blogger IrishFarmer July 04, 2018 12:43 PM  

The Israelis, if they actually are reversing trends, did so by changing trends and the overall "system" of the way things are done. They prove my point if anything, unless it was a genuine grassroots movement to increase births and even then they don't have a hostile media, intellectual class, and political elite so it's apples and oranges.

As to your second point, if you're saying rhetoric HAS to only operate in an absolute vacuum where you cannot assume any prior assumptions or knowledge and it can't work alongside dialectic...well good luck with that.

I say the effectiveness of the ethnic cleansing rhetoric isn't that it works in isolation, but rather that when it works, it can turn a conservative into an actual right winger, in other words it's effective at changing or at least beginning to change a person's worldview and even political identity if you will. That's worth something, imo.

Blogger Shimshon July 04, 2018 12:45 PM  

"Shut up and go clean your room."

And don't forget to take your meds.

Blogger anne July 04, 2018 12:45 PM  

Even using the term "white nationalist" buys into the globalist framework that skin color supersedes nationality.

I used to think I could get on board with them in the short- to medium-term, but I see now that's not possible.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey July 04, 2018 12:46 PM  

The very word 'genocide' is very modern as it did not exist anywhere before 1943. The word itself is a political tool, designed with political purpose. The adoption of the word is an example of engineered 'consciousness raising' and therefore an exercise of leftist theory. How did anybody manage to get on before without it? Easily, it appears. The term is superfluous to the development of morality, philosophy, art, political thought, as well as anything else under the sun.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 12:54 PM  

"Access to white women is not a right" is even more pointed, because all of the invaders want to bang hot white women.

Blogger pyrrhus July 04, 2018 12:54 PM  

What's going on in S.Africa, and what happened in Zimbabwe, is certainly ethnic cleansing against European, mostly Boer farmers...We know from genetic anthropology that ethnic cleansing has been going on for the last 10,000 years, including the annihilation of the Early European Farmers across all of Europe and Britain by invaders from the north. I have found that such facts are persuasive even with liberals..

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 04, 2018 12:56 PM  

I have been trolling the dimbulb forums with the line: ``The Left hates you, and wants you dead.'' It's not great rhetoric, but it seems to get the point across.

White Genocide is definitely shark jumping. Also, the White normies aren't quite ready to admit to themselves they have race, so White Genocide takes them where they aren't ready to go - yet.

Blogger Uncle John's Band July 04, 2018 12:56 PM  

Generally, "good" rhetoric isn't so easily
undermined by competing definitions. Are you trying to trigger, or actually leave something lingering to consider? "White genocide" is too easily dismissed by those reluctant to hear the message. Better things like assault, invasion, dispossession, anything that isn't based on dialectical vapor.

Blogger Vaughan Williams July 04, 2018 12:57 PM  

The problem with white nationalists is that "white" isn't a nation. WASP is a collection of kindred peoples, including Norwegians, British, Dutch, Danes, Belgians, and some north-western Germans. The rest of the Europeans are either mingled with Syrians in the south, or Huns in the north due to historical conquest by the Romans and Huns respectively. Outside of the groups mentioned above, none of them really integrate well nor can they be considered "white", no matter how blond and blue eyed.

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 04, 2018 1:03 PM  

But it’s good rhetoric!!!

Yeah.

Theirs, not ours.

Blogger SciVo July 04, 2018 1:10 PM  

Shimshon wrote:"Shut up and go clean your room."

And don't forget to take your meds.


Too windy, negative, and passive.

"And take your meds!"

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:"Access to white women is not a right" is even more pointed, because all of the invaders want to bang hot white women.

"Access to white people is not a human right" + "white girls are magic" = "we don't care that your women are ugly" without actually having to say it in so many words.

Blogger Lovekraft July 04, 2018 1:12 PM  

Yeah, I'm going to lean on the 'we're definitely being targeted, and if you don't want to use the word 'genocide' then let's come up with something else, as long as it doesn't water down this claim.'

Blogger NO GOOGLES July 04, 2018 1:13 PM  

Raging at people who agree with you because you have a nitpick with a meme is also bad rhetoric.

Blogger SciVo July 04, 2018 1:14 PM  

Vaughan Williams wrote:The problem with white nationalists is that "white" isn't a nation.

Well, that's why I'm an American nationalist. (And if the hyphenated think that's racist, they need to go back.)

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar July 04, 2018 1:14 PM  

Anno Ruse wrote:"I usually add the word "home". Home is a happy place and it is not here."

Wrong. The people you're talking to believe "home" is wherever they are. "You have to go back" allows for no wiggle room. You have to go back. The "or else" is implied.


I disagree. The modifier implies that this is not their home. And that they should be happy to leave.
Thanks for responding.

Blogger Jeroth July 04, 2018 1:20 PM  

I have always leaned towards "white dispossession". I think it's much more accurate. It might be a little academic for highly effective rhetoric, but it's the best I got. Thoughts?

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:The WN white genocide rhetoric is terrible schtick. It makes you look like helpless victims and whiny. Neither of those attributes fit the conquerors of the known world. Any white conqueror of the past would have despised you for weakness. That's why it doesn't work. It doesn't resonate with white people. Only pussies like you.

I've seen this attitude a lot among the WN as well. "We can't use Jew victim tactics." And it can get almost as autistic.

If we can't focus on what's being taken, why would anyone get riled up to take it back? We may have been conquerors at one time, but we are obviously being conquered now, especially in the US. Most whites refuse to even see what's happening right in front of their face, much less march forward in a spontaneous act of pure conquest. Also remember that we have to deal with the fact that women have political power. There is no way around that at the moment.

Blogger RA July 04, 2018 1:25 PM  

Culture is downstream from genetics.

I tell some people this and when they ask, I tell them about the Somalis and their host Minnesotans. A real life example to knock them upside the head with. A good one too, because I have actually lived and worked in the Twin Cities and been to Mogadishu on the Mississippi. I include the daycare fraud there.

If they're still open to discussion after that, then I expand that to cover the idea of immigrants and assimilation and how that played out in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries vs the impact of the various immigration laws, especially the 1924, 1965 and 1986 laws. I touch upon the behavior of black Americans here. Then I close with an argument for a restoration of the 1924 Naturalization Act. Or at the least, let's get three of Trump's four pillars enacted: kill chain and quota migration, and build the damn wall, but no amnesty or asylum grants.

If I get that far in the discussion without getting shut down, people may still not agree with me, but I may have got them thinking. Better than nothing.

I'd be happy to take more good rhetoric examples and to know which rhetoric examples shouldn't be used. And correction on what I am using above.

Blogger SciVo July 04, 2018 1:26 PM  

Jeroth wrote:I have always leaned towards "white dispossession". I think it's much more accurate. It might be a little academic for highly effective rhetoric, but it's the best I got. Thoughts?

Not bad. Maybe pair it with something like, "Only conquered peoples have their heritage erased." Raises an interesting question...

Blogger Ransom Smith July 04, 2018 1:26 PM  

It's terrible rhetoric because the debate can easily get switched into "Well who is white?"
According to our Census, Hispanics are white. Jews are white. Irish are white.
Wide range of people groups with very dissimilar cultures and creeds are lumped into a single group.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me in the least if the push for "white" and subsequently the notion of white genocide, were both developed to rob individuals of their cultures.

Blogger Sentient Spud July 04, 2018 1:33 PM  

@64

Too easily countered:

"I am home."

A simple test to determine whether something is good rhetoric or not is to ask one question: Does any part of this need to be explained?

If yes, you've got bad rhetoric.

"You have to go back" = No explanation necessary, no room for interpretation.

"You have to go back home" = Requires explanation of the modifier and opens the door to be challenged on the basis of definition of "home."

One achieves the desired effect. The other is going to put people to sleep when you're inevitably forced to explain what "home" really is to people who really don't care.

Blogger Gen. Kong July 04, 2018 1:35 PM  

There is clearly an intent - openly expressed, most vocifierously though not exclusively by Jews - advocating the deliberate and systematic extermination of certain national, racial, political, and cultural groups. They are the European nations (including the settled colonies of USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand), the Caucasian race, political opponents to the (((Globopedo World Order))), and Christianity. The actions of the ANC regime in South Africa are certainly fit the dictionary definition. They've openly stated their exterminationalist objective and are busy carrying it out right now with the full support of the evil regimes in the UK, the EUSSR and the USA. Trouble is, the "genocide" rhetoric has failed even among the white targets in South Africa. Obviously, time to move on.

The word "genocide" is obviously not working as rhetoric in either the Banana Empire, the EUSSR, or even South Africa because the targets of the program refuse to believe it for any number of reasons. #53 (Ken Ramsey) raises an interesting point about the term itself: Like "racism" it's another invented word which has been used by the (((globopedo elite))) for decades as a battering ram. It's failure seems to similar in nature to the "Dems are the real rayciss" idiocy spouted by the Repukes and Conservatives.

All of the arguments with you about this are missing a key point- you aren't arguing in favor of population replacement, merely pointing out that 'white genocide' is bad rhetoric.

True. WNs who want to preserve their people and culture would do much better by coming here to learn things than listening to Andrew Anglin or Richard Spencer, whose objectives are very questionable.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 04, 2018 1:36 PM  

cmbaileytstc wrote:Can we have some examples of good rhetoric?

How about pictures of beautiful white babies and toddlers, captioned ``make America beautiful again,'' or ``this is what America looks like.''

Blogger Resident Moron™ July 04, 2018 1:37 PM  

@65 Jeroth

"We may have been conquerors at one time, but we are obviously being conquered now, especially in the US."

We wuz Kangz!!

Spot the difference?

Blogger DonReynolds July 04, 2018 1:44 PM  

Happy 4th of July to all Americans!

The young white nationalist is not going to get anywhere with talk about genocide. We have a problem with crime and it is not the worst in the world. Genocide talk is not going anywhere, in part because it implies strongly that whites are feeble and impotent and would let such a thing happen. No doubt, there are such whites, but not very many.

A better argument for white nationalists would be to bother to read up on the Helsinki Accords, which the US has ratified. Basically, it says that people everywhere have the right of self-determination, which is all that whites have ever wanted and assumed they have. They need to act on their right of self-determination and determine their own future and not leave it to anti-whites to decide. The Helsinki Accords was basically an agreement intended for the nations of Eastern Europe, which was still under the domination of the Soviet Union. As best as I can tell, self-determination means you can blame no one else but yourself. You own your own destiny, even if you do nothing about it.

Blogger Gen. Kong July 04, 2018 1:50 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:
The WN white genocide rhetoric is terrible schtick. It makes you look like helpless victims and whiny. Neither of those attributes fit the conquerors of the known world. Any white conqueror of the past would have despised you for weakness. That's why it doesn't work. It doesn't resonate with white people. Only pussies like you.

Good point. Another very good insight into why the term has been a total failure.

The problem with white nationalists is that "white" isn't a nation.

That's also true. The term "White Nationalist" itself is incoherent.

Interestingly, the splits and trainwrecks in the alt-right have primarily come from within the WN wing. They've been more easily targeted for infiltration by the criminals who operate under the color of law (the FBI, DOJ and various state actors), and often feature folks for whom JP's "clean your room" and "take your pills" would be very good advice.

Blogger RA July 04, 2018 1:50 PM  

There is no one white race, not even the posterity spoken of in the Constitution can claim that. VD makes a cogent case for Englishmen, but the thirteen states that ratified the Constitution included citizens with different origins: various flavors of Protestant, Catholics, English, Irish, Scottish and German. Maybe issues existed even then. The point is that this will never get undone, that egg has long since broken. We are now here and it is clearly obvious if mostly unspoken that for all the divisions among white people lamented on these blog pages and elsewhere, white people are still far more representative of Western Civilization than any other peoples. But we do have to deal with numerous traitors in our midst and our rhetoric needs to be sharp and on point to reach them where they stand. By the same token, ineffective rhetoric needs to be taken out back and shot because while it feels "good" to its proponents, it doesn't move the needle.

Blogger DonReynolds July 04, 2018 1:55 PM  

Whenever I want to fire a shot across their bow, without getting long winded, I just keep repeating the same words a bit loud.....MY COUNTRY. MY COUNTRY.

No matter where they are from or what their politics or race, they know this is true and it puts them on notice....THIS IS MY COUNTRY....no matter what else you might think or believe. It is NOT Our Country.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 2:05 PM  

@1

"Worldwide Whites have gone from about 35% in 1900 to around 8% today."

All we have to do is stop giving them free shit. Like medicine -- especially for the diseases they pass around like trading cards, because they absolutely REFUSE to build (or even maintain those built for them) basic sanitation infrastructure, and practice other, simple, early 20th century public health practices.

Like don't play with the dead bodies of those who died by highly communicable diseases. And don't put a dead body in your bed and sleep next to it.

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 2:07 PM  

illegal immigration is invasion. that's good rhetoric.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 2:08 PM  

@7

"You know you live in clown world when...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/iraqi-judge-says-he-is-sentencing-jihadis-from-the-uk-to-death-in-order-to-protect-britain"

GOOD ON HIM!

Blogger John July 04, 2018 2:10 PM  

"White nationalism" is just civic nationalism for white people. I call them "white civic nationalists". And civic nationalism is fake nationalism, period.

Blogger Jack Amok July 04, 2018 2:16 PM  

The WN white genocide rhetoric is terrible schtick. It makes you look like helpless victims and whiny. Neither of those attributes fit the conquerors of the known world. Any white conqueror of the past would have despised you for weakness. That's why it doesn't work. It doesn't resonate with white people. Only pussies like you.

Bingo. Defeatist, weak-sauce, gamma-assed wallowing in victimhood.

Compare and contrast "White Genocide" with "They hate you and want you dead." Both convey the same basic message, but one implies you're a gonner who needs the UN to protect you (or at least prosecute someone for killing you). The other says you can't avoid a fight, so get ready.

One says you're not better than a bunch of whinny, helpless unarmed Jews being herded onto cattle cars, or else starving African tribesmen being butchered with machetes by the stronger tribe next door. The other says people want you dead, but they're so effing helpless, they can't even kill you without your help, just like everything else they fail at.

Blogger James Dixon July 04, 2018 2:17 PM  

> I could have ten or even 100 kids and it just won't matter.

If you really believe that you're not very good at math.

> Individuals are a drop in an ocean of millions of people so telling them one by one to buck the system is bad rhetoric and a waste of time.

And apparently you don't understand the process of persuasion either.

Blogger DJT July 04, 2018 2:21 PM  

South Africa is undergoing a bona fide genocide right now. Point to their demographics (SA was once 90% white).

Genocide isn't happening now, but it will happen in a few decades if they don't go back.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 2:22 PM  

When was SA 90% white? 1720?

You're astonishingly incompetent.

Blogger qualitycontrol July 04, 2018 2:23 PM  

I always thought 'white genocide' was bad rhetoric because it was based on a legal definition. While the legal definition of genocide isn't all bad, common people do not think about it when they think about genocide. They think about gas chambers, jews and nazis.

That being said, I have not seen any white nationalist leader figures that constantly talk about 'muh white genocide'. I think some use the word every now and then but that's about it. Marc Collet and David Duke use it quite often but both of them talk at least twice as much about how their listeners should improve themselves and have a family. And I'm sure that if someone was to sit down with them and have a constructive talk about it, both would come to understand.

Blogger Jeroth July 04, 2018 2:26 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Compare and contrast "White Genocide" with "They hate you and want you dead." Both convey the same basic message, but one implies you're a gonner who needs the UN to protect you (or at least prosecute someone for killing you). The other says you can't avoid a fight, so get ready.

This is a good point. I actually find myself using "they hate you and want you dead" all the time on twitter.

I think I'll stick with that for rhetorical purposes, and leave "white dispossession" for shop talk.

Blogger Redpill Angel July 04, 2018 2:33 PM  

#50 Irish said: it can turn a conservative into an actual right winger, in other words it's effective at changing or at least beginning to change a person's worldview...
It worked that way for me. But after reading more comments, I realize the White Genocide thing reflects sad loser mentality and will never win over anyone not already sliding right fast, like I was. This rhetoric thing is so hard for me. I want so much to win over people with kindness. But I begin to see that winning is more important in the long run than being rational or nice.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 2:34 PM  

Whites don't breed well in captivity. After we've won the propaganda war and ended white self-hatred and white genocide, white birth rates will be just fine.

Blogger MC July 04, 2018 2:40 PM  

What about these terms?

#WhiteResistance
#WhiteSolidarity

Blogger Jack Amok July 04, 2018 2:42 PM  

What about these terms?

#WhiteResistance
#WhiteSolidarity


They both suck.

Blogger Salt July 04, 2018 2:44 PM  

Nate wrote:Shut up and go clean your room.

In his case, Nate, I'm not so sure that's rhetorical.

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 2:53 PM  

"What about these terms?

#WhiteResistance
#WhiteSolidarity"

you don't understand. You don't have to say white. You can simply say American. Because American means white to most people... even if they don't consciously know it.

Blogger Clint July 04, 2018 2:55 PM  

Might as well go all the way:

#WhiteHipsterBeardSolidarity

Blogger Anno Ruse July 04, 2018 2:57 PM  

Until someone comes up with a better name for "Americans who are descended from various European peoples", it's going to be "white people". The original culture is gone and the blood is too murky. We have to create something new.

You can muse on the incompatibilities of Scandinavian-Americans and Italian-Americans or you can accept that Western Civilization requires a certain amount of European blood and we're going to have to work with what we've got.

America was too diverse when it was founded. Whatever country is created after America will have the same problems. So we anticipate the problems. Sterilize undesirables. Selective breeding. Genetic manipulation. Use our knowledge instead of pretending we don't have it.

There's so much obsession over problems that can be solved easily. Trump's showing us the way. Everything he's done is supposed to be impossible for him to do. He does it.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 2:57 PM  

Whites in the US have dropped from close to 90% in 1965 to, maybe, barely 50% today.

Worldwide Whites have gone from about 35% in 1900 to around 8% today.


Do you even do math? Non-whites are having more children, and therefore whites are a lower percentage of the population. However, irregardless of that, if rhetoric doesn't work, it doesn't work. Insisting that it should work and it must work and if you continue to repeat it it will work is futile. If something doesn't work the proper response is to search for something that does work.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:00 PM  

The dictionary gets some things right and it gets some things wrong.

OK, that is some funny stuff right there.

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 3:00 PM  

"Whites in the US have dropped from close to 90% in 1965 to, maybe, barely 50% today. "

Jesus Christ... apparently "barely 50%" means 62%.

Shut up.

Blogger Mark Stoval July 04, 2018 3:01 PM  

The various white nations have enabled the non-white nations to over breed. Without white western civilization there would be a hard life and high death rate in most of the world. We are enabling our replacements.

But if all the high IQ whites are replaced by colored people, what of the human race itself? A return to being a bit better than the great apes? Can Africans maintain our technological society and its ability to support high numbers of people? Can they?

I may be very biased, but I think only white women can be "hot". Only a family living inside a community of people of their own nation can be really safe, secure, and happy. And only the various white nations can support western civilization.

So, what is the plan? How do we tell our side that war is coming. Not that it might be on the way; but that war is coming and the outcome is very undecided.

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:01 PM  

Math is Hard, SDL!

Blogger MC July 04, 2018 3:02 PM  


Understood. I'm in England but same point applies

#EnglishResistance








Blogger Ingemar July 04, 2018 3:02 PM  

Has Cecil Henry been spammed? I was certain he was gonna remind us for the millionth time that Asia is for the Asians, Africa is for the Africans and White countries are for everyone and that "muh white genocide."

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 3:03 PM  

@92

"you don't understand. You don't have to say white. You can simply say American. Because American means white to most people... even if they don't consciously know it."

Which is why

Make AMERICA Great Again

has the enemy in such a tizzy.

Blogger Nate July 04, 2018 3:03 PM  

" Non-whites are having more children"

some are. some aren't. Blacks for example are actually reproducing less than whites when you account for the shorter life expectancy.

also second generation Hispanics in the US also reproduce far less than their first gen parents.

The demographic doom sayers are roughly as credible as the global warming alarmists.

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:04 PM  

The people crying "white genocide" are usually ugly incel betas projecting weakness. Trump wins because he's a chad alpha with a hot wife and he projects strength.

White nationalists would be much better off learning from people like Roissy and Bronze Age Pervert. It is beyond embarrassing to see these rallies with this fat virgin faggots crying and running away from girls.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:06 PM  

White genocide is good rhetoric because it is true and it immediately gives you the moral high ground in any exchange with an anti-white.

Good rhetoric is a persuasive appeal to emotions that causes your interlocutor to sympathize with your position. Truth and morality are actually pretty irrelevant. Its a plus if you can incorporate truth and morality into your rhetoric, but the primary purpose of rhetoric is not to educate, it is to sway.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 3:07 PM  

@95

"Do you even do math? Non-whites are having more children, and therefore whites are a lower percentage of the population. "


Non-whites are having the same amount of children they've always had....and how many whites USED to have.

The difference is, it used to be that only 2 or 3 kids out of 10 lived to become adults. So most white families are now only having 2 or 3 kids.

In contrast, the non-white families are still having 10 kids, and whites KEEP GIVING THEM THE MEDICATIONS SO THAT THEY ALL LIVE.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:09 PM  

Raphael Lemkin INVENTED the term "genocide." Here is what HE had to say about it:

"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 3:09 PM  

@98

"So, what is the plan? How do we tell our side that war is coming. Not that it might be on the way; but that war is coming and the outcome is very undecided."

American whites own more working firearms than the entire population of the United States.

A couple years ago, my 70 year old (late Silent generation) mother got a concealed pistol permit.

What does this tell you

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:10 PM  

The demographic doom sayers are roughly as credible as the global warming alarmists.

Yes. They often fail to take into account the fact that whites are increasingly voting as a bloc. Even college-educated white chicks voted Republican in 2016 because of Trump.

Trump's victory proved that real America was still alive and still had a lot of fight left in it. The Trump movement will evolve into proper American nationalism over time. And when America breaks up, the American nationalists will get a big piece of the country.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:14 PM  

You win a propaganda war and take power by imposing terminology and changing the way people think, not by appealing to them the way they are and affirming the anti-whitism our enemies have pumped into them.

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:15 PM  

Peter Grant has pointed out that the area the Boers first settled had been raided through just before they got there. When the locals returned a couple of years later like they always did, they found these pale skinned people where they always lived. That's the sort of history white nationalists forget.

Blogger Lovekraft July 04, 2018 3:15 PM  

Somewhat related? You be the judge. I stumbled upon this book on the JFK assassination that puts for the Israeli Mossad involvement. The motive is copied below:

“Israeli leaders never trusted the Kennedys. They were aware that when President Kennedy’s father, Joseph Kennedy, was ambassador to Great Britain, he frequently praised Nazi Germany. “During John Kennedy’s campaign for the presidency, a group of New York Jews had privately offered to meet his campaign expenses if he would let them set his Middle East policy. He did not agree… As president, he provided only limited support to Israel.

“On the other hand, Lyndon Johnson had demonstrated his strong support for Israel throughout his political career. The government of Israel, therefore, had every reason to believe that its interests would be better advanced with Johnson as president. And indeed they were. After Kennedy’s death, the United States, for the first time, began large-scale shipments of arms to Israel…

“Certainly, the Mossad possessed the resources to carry out an assassination almost any place on earth.” Findley concludes: “Am I accusing the Mossad of complicity? Absolutely not. I have no evidence of such. My point is simply this: on this question, as on almost all others, American reporters and commentators cannot bring themselves to cast Israel in an unfavorable light—despite the obvious fact that Mossad complicity is as plausible as any of the other theories.”

http://www.unz.com/book/michael_collins_piper__final-judgment/

My point? Many reasons to suspect there are hidden forces pushing certain narratives. So at this point, VD's blog post either stands alone and receives much-deserved criticism for leaving unanswered questions as to motivation, or a follow-up clarification that expands upon whether he believes whites have a solid case to pursue massive reparations and other remedies.

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:16 PM  

Raphael Lemkin INVENTED the term "genocide." Here is what HE had to say about it

Nobody cares what "genocide" ACKSHUALLY means. And nobody is ever going to care unless they see the dead bodies they associate with "genocide".

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:17 PM  

More like #WhiteNegro

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:19 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:19 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 3:20 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:20 PM  

You win a propaganda war and take power by imposing terminology and changing the way people think, not by appealing to them the way they are and affirming the anti-whitism our enemies have pumped into them.

You're posturing. And you're clearly socially retarded with no friends. Because if you had a social life, you would know that what you're saying is the exact opposite of the truth.

Besides whites aren't anti-white. Even the rigged polls say that majority of whites feel that they are under attack. Trump harnessed this and won the presidency. All you had to do was build on his successful work, and you couldn't even do that.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:21 PM  

Well, Garuna, it's our job to make the correct association. That's how you win a propaganda war and take power.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:23 PM  

I'm going to suggest that eyeslevel read this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Farnsworths-Classical-English-Rhetoric-Farnsworth/dp/1567925529/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530731374&sr=8-1&keywords=classical+english+rhetoric

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:23 PM  

Garuna, have you ever engaged with a competent anti-white? If so, I would like to see the record of that exchange.

Blogger Zander Stander July 04, 2018 3:26 PM  

Nope, never ever been more than 25% white. And yet we are still here. And not about to be genocided( not due to the goodwill of the majority, but due to our will)

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:26 PM  

#106

You are correct. I will change my statement to "non-whites are reproducing more than whites."

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:28 PM  

It's true that more and more white people are coming out of their brainwashed, demoralized state due the efforts of me and people like me. But too many of them are still self-hating traitors.

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:31 PM  

Garuna, have you ever engaged with a competent anti-white? If so, I would like to see the record of that exchange.

Yes, it's called the 2016 election.

Blogger Cecil Henry July 04, 2018 3:31 PM  

@101:

Not spammed. Just working like most K's do...!


Does your reply not prove the point: the meme embeds itself into memory??

And if its not good rhetoric (although I think it has a lot of truth in it), what IS???

Sure it can be improved. But if you don't have a better rhetorical weapon, then what are you suggesting??

I've asked this elsewhere several times over the past few years... but have only heard silence.

Waiting and trying others.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:32 PM  

If you want to win an election or get followers or get money, you have to schmooze people. But that's the opposite of power. In office is not in power. Power comes from controlling public opinion. That comes from getting people to think the way you want them to think in an environment saturated with anti-white propaganda.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:41 PM  

That comes from getting people to think the way you want them to think

Which requires the use of effective rhetoric. Your point?

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:46 PM  

If you want to win an election or get followers or get money, you have to schmooze people. But that's the opposite of power. In office is not in power. Power comes from controlling public opinion. That comes from getting people to think the way you want them to think in an environment saturated with anti-white propaganda.

This is completely false. Schmoozing and influencing often go hand in hand. Trump said things that resonated with people, became one of them, and then he lead them where he wanted.

Many people forget but none of the politicians were even talking about immigration before Trump ran. Trump made it one of the top political issues of the past 3 years. And it will end with building the wall and cutting immigration.

And the office of the president has tremendous power to both schmooze and influence the public with both rhetoric and actions, as Trump has demonstrated many times already. So to dismiss it like this is just silly.

Blogger Garuna July 04, 2018 3:49 PM  

"White genocide" doesn't work. Trump's rhetoric does. So build on what works and dump what doesn't. So much resistance to admitting your meme failed is just childish.

Blogger eyeslevel July 04, 2018 3:49 PM  

It requires imposing terminology, Ron. like our enemies took power by imposing terms like racist, Nazi, bigot, supremacist, homophobe.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 3:49 PM  

MUH BULLY PULPIT

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 3:53 PM  

The fact of the matter is that 70% of the people in the US support TGE's position on immigration. The one that he ran on and got him elected. The issue isn't that you need to convince anybody that mass immigration is bad. The vast majority already think that. A good portion of the Hispanic population believes that. The problem is that the people in power didn't care what the citizens of the US thought about the matter and were arranging things to suit themselves. And everybody knew that. Thus TGE got elected because he recognized that fact. And that is why things are not going back to the old status quo. They can't. Leftist and cucks having fits isn't going to turn back the clock. That is why Max Boot and Irving Kristol and Ralph Peters and George Will have all gone crazy. They know that a phase change is happening.

Blogger Mark Stoval July 04, 2018 3:53 PM  

@108 Dirk Manly

"American whites own more working firearms than the entire population of the United States.

A couple years ago, my 70 year old (late Silent generation) mother got a concealed pistol permit.

What does this tell you"


------

It tells me that you probably had a lot to do with it.

My 83 year old mother who was always afraid of guns (with good reason unfortunately) now has a small gun at home for her protection. But in her case, she has seen that America has become very unsafe. She even sees it is the blacks and other invaders in large part. But I am not sure she sees a coming civil/race war. But she does occasionally talk about the differences in America from when she bore 4 boys in the 50s until now.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 4:07 PM  

It requires imposing terminology, Ron. like our enemies took power by imposing terms like racist, Nazi, bigot, supremacist, homophobe.

First of all, you don't have the power to impose terms. So right there your tactics fail. Leftists imposed terms because they controlled the debate. They had the mass media, government, and large organizations on their side. Ever hear about "the long march through the institutions?"

Secondly, they used effective rhetoric to get everyone to buy into that terminology. They didn't just announce, "hey everybody, from now on anybody who opposes sodomy is to be called a homophobe" and everybody said OK. They had TV shows with happy go lucky gays that weren't any different from straights and news stories about kids being beat up and killed for being gay.

Rhetoric either works or it doesn't. Tactics either work or they don't. If your underlying premises lead you to adopt rhetoric or tactics that don't work repeatedly, then you need to examine your premises.

Blogger Lance E July 04, 2018 4:17 PM  

@112

One particular phrase stands out to me: "no evidence".

Anyone can peddle historical fiction. Progressives do it every day. Where are the primary sources? Or even the secondary sources?

Blogger Jack Amok July 04, 2018 4:19 PM  

you don't understand. You don't have to say white. You can simply say American. Because American means white to most people... even if they don't consciously know it.

Painful it has to be explained, but yet. And, just to pile on:

-'American' means white to most people

-'American' means the opponents of socialism to most people, so batwing lefties are not included and look stupid trying to claim they are Americans too.

-'American' means the descendants of people who fought the Nazis, not the socially retarded larpers posing at Nazis

-'American' can be construed to includes Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, etc. if and only if those people are willing to act White, which most definitely excludes any of them engaged in non-White identity politics. Which is most of them these days, so identity problem solved.


Here's what you need to know about the rhetorical power of "American." Globalists are more triggered by the American Flag than are Southrons who's ancestors lost a war to the army flying that flag.

Blogger Uncle John's Band July 04, 2018 4:34 PM  

It helps, when commenting on the efficacy of rhetoric, to know what rhetoric is.

Blogger Pierre Truc July 04, 2018 4:39 PM  

> You have to go back

In French we have a saying: "suitcase or coffin". In other words, pack your bags or else...

Resident Moron™ wrote:Non-whites have multiplied because whites have been guilt-cucked into subsidizing their unsustainable breeding habits.

The current third world population is entirely dependent on antibiotics, vaccines, and other medical tech, but mostly antibiotics. All of it comes from rich countries.

Unless some major scientific breakthrough occurs (ie, phage therapy perhaps), antibiotics will only last a few more decades. Same for antivirals. Super-HIV, super-gonorrhea, super-typhus, etc, are already there.

The hookup culture doesn't know it, but it is already dead. Super-gonorrhea is particularly nasty.

Blogger Zwiebel July 04, 2018 4:57 PM  

"White dispossession" - accurate, but:

White-Guilter: "But we stole it ALL! Just retribution!!!" Self-flagellation ensues.

I like "Access to white people is not a human right"

Also the follow up: "We don't care your women are ugly", but I think it's a bit hard to meme, because you first need to establish that immivaders are here for the women.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 4:58 PM  

@127

"But that's the opposite of power. In office is not in power. Power comes from controlling public opinion. That comes from getting people to think the way you want them to think in an environment saturated with anti-white propaganda."

80% of the public wants a wall built, and immigration brought to a near halt.

And yet, we've had effectively open borders since the 1970's, and not one step forwards to doing what the public wants.

The public opinion is solidly with Trump.

And yet, even he hasn't been able to swing the door even 5 degrees towards closing.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:01 PM  

@133

"That is why Max Boot and Irving Kristol and Ralph Peters and George Will have all gone crazy. They know that a phase change is happening."

I cant wait to personally spin George Will's bowtie until it constricts so much that he dies of strangulation.

And by spinning it, I mean with my own hands.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:02 PM  

"It tells me that you probably had a lot to do with it."

Actually, I had nothing to do with it.
I barely have any contact with my parents.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:05 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:05 PM  

@135

"First of all, you don't have the power to impose terms. So right there your tactics fail. Leftists imposed terms because they controlled the debate. "

Wrong.

Leftists imposed the terms because they controlled nearly every printing press and radio and TV transmitter in the country. And anyone who was using those outside of leftist control were demonized viciously, and black-balled to an extent that the Hollywood blacklist whiners could never conceive in their worst nightmares.

Thanks, Bill Buckley, Traitor to the American Nation.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:12 PM  

@136

"Anyone can peddle historical fiction. Progressives do it every day. Where are the primary sources? Or even the secondary sources?"

This reminds me of an incident which happened a about 10 years back.

The topic was the the ongoing war in/occupation of Iraq.

The Prof said something ridiculously hippie-stupid.

A veteran of Iraq told him he was flat out wrong.

The prof demanded the veteran's sources.

The veteran replied: "I *AM* a primary source. Those books you read are tertiary sources. Your newspaper reports they cite are secondary sources. The primary sources are people who were there, like me."

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 5:14 PM  

Zwiebel,

We actually have to establish immivaders are here for the women?

Seriously?

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:14 PM  

@137

"-'American' means the descendants of people who fought the Nazis, not the socially retarded larpers posing at Nazis"|
...in an organization whose leader is a Jew.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:17 PM  

@137

"Here's what you need to know about the rhetorical power of "American." Globalists are more triggered by the American Flag than are Southrons who's ancestors lost a war to the army flying that flag."


(((Sarah Silverman))) (yes, the vile, angry, and lousy excuse for a female attempting to be funny) went out on a date with some guy, and got triggered by the fact that his truck had an American flag.

Even her sister told her to shut up and stop freaking out.

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 5:18 PM  

@139

"In French we have a saying: "suitcase or coffin". In other words, pack your bags or else..."

I'm gonna start using that as a follow up to "you have to go back" when the subject displays resistance to the idea what Americans don't want our country turned into his new shithole.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 04, 2018 5:19 PM  

Gangway or sickbay

Same as suitcase or coffin.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer July 04, 2018 5:20 PM  

Wrong.

Leftists imposed the terms because they controlled nearly every printing press and radio and TV transmitter in the country.


Uh dude, that's exactly what I argued. You must of missed the part about mass media and using TV to propagandize.

Blogger Redpill Angel July 04, 2018 5:27 PM  

Just ordered Farnsworth's Classical English Rhetoric from Amazon. I will be a whiz by Thanksgiving. Thanks Mr. Winkleheimer. Now off to watch fireworks after the baseball game.

Blogger Chief_Tuscaloosa_welcome_white_man July 04, 2018 5:45 PM  

"Honey, u wont make friends wearing that nazi uniform. Besides grandpa smith was English!"

"I don't want friends I want followers!"

"Well dear, u work at Wendys and you're not convincing anyone of anything in that Nazi getup."

"Fuck you ma!!! Just shut up and go make the meatloaf!"

Later at the Sean Hannity 4th of July rally, a married white guy with one of his five kids on his shoulders sees the pudgy Nazi uniform guy screaming "White genocide!" and mutters "Sad."

Nazi uniform hears it and yells at the married white guy: "Fuck you idiot, I don't care what u think, white genocide is true so it's good rhetoric, ipso facto I have the moral high ground! Submit to my superior rhetoric faggot! I bet you don't even know what rhetoric is, breeder! And your wife is only an 8 on her best day!"

Patriotic guy's wife kicks Nazi in the nuts, crowd cheers.

Nazi whimpers "worth it. She touched my dick, you all saw it"

Blogger Dire Badger July 04, 2018 5:47 PM  

Mark Stoval wrote:But if all the high IQ whites are replaced by colored people, what of the human race itself? A return to being a bit better than the great apes? Can Africans maintain our technological society and its ability to support high numbers of people? Can they?

Cannot Happen. At some point long before white people are utterly demographically replaced, the non-white population exceeds the white population's ability to care for them. Malthus speaks. The world is decimated. Again. There is a cycle of death on this planet that seems to strike every 250-300 years.

Last time we managed to skip the tail of the death cycle by opening up the new world. I was hoping we'd be able to skip this one by opening up 'A new world'. Trump is helping, but we are racing the clock. What will decimate the world? the demographic death spiral, superdiseases, nukes, conquest, or something we cannot foresee?

Whites are really the only chance of skipping this cycle. Asians had their chance, they have been civilized WAY longer than we have, but they dropped the ball repeatedly. They have the work ethic and the intelligence, but lack the ingenuity and ambition.

Blogger Pierre Truc July 04, 2018 5:49 PM  

Ironically, the "suitcase or coffin" expression was coined by Algerian separatists. In case some here don't know, Algeria used to be one of our colonies, which gained its independence by war.

And after they got their independence, they proceeded to expel the remaining French.
The expression "suitcase or coffin" was featured on leaflets that were put in the mailboxes of French people still living there. It has since then become a part of our language.


And it's true, VD is right, the French didn't belong there, they had to go back. My dad was actually working in the repatriation office back in the day, so I got first person accounts from this period.

People forget history at their own risk...



Blogger John Fuerst July 04, 2018 5:51 PM  

Here it what 'etymology online' has to say:

"1944, apparently coined by Polish-born U.S. jurist Raphael Lemkin (1900-1959) in his work "Axis Rule in Occupied Europe" [p.19], in reference to Nazi extermination of Jews, literally "killing a tribe," from Greek genos "race, kind" (from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups) + -cide "a killing." The proper formation would be *genticide.

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aimed at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. [Lemkin]

Earlier in a similar sense was populicide (1799), from French populicide, by 1792, a word from the Revolution. This was taken into German, as in Völkermeuchelnden "genocidal" (Heine), which was Englished 1893 as folk-murdering. Ethnocide is attested from 1974 in English (1970 in French).


This is an accurate description of the origin of the term and original UN usage. Thus the 1946 UN statement was:

"Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, results in great losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions represented by these human groups, and is contrary to moral law and to the spirit and aims of the United Nations."

This definition clearly did not necessitate mass murder -- it does not refer to ethnic-based mass homicide. This is why the 'Stolen Generation' in Australia was considered genocide -- literally 'killing of a nation'.

The official and semi-official denotations have shifted to keep up with the globalist national-killing agenda, though, so now the term denotes 'killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation' as opposed to 'killing of a nation, one way of which is through de-nationalization another way of which is through killing the constitute members'. And the UN now specifies that de-nationalization, or "cultural destruction" is not a form of 'geno-cide', despite this being central to Lemkin's conception which was originally adopted.

This new sense often longer coincides with the etymology, though some people don't notice since they are illiterate and assume 'geno' refers to 'gene' not 'nation'.

Generally, the WNs have a valid point. Which isn't to disagree that it is bad rhetoric. Not so much because it is false. But bad because they have no control over the language. And they are using a globalist term and complaining that the globalists have shifted meanings to suit them. This is like arguing that you are not "racist" with a progressive!

Nonetheless, it is important to understand the argument.

Blogger Uncle John's Band July 04, 2018 5:51 PM  

@ 137. Jack Amok July 04, 2018 4:19 PM

"Here's what you need to know about the rhetorical power of "American." Globalists are more triggered by the American Flag than are Southrons who's ancestors lost a war to the army flying that flag."

Killer observation. I'm using this.

Blogger Nostromo July 04, 2018 6:33 PM  

"Stay outta my bedroom!" said every libtard, ever.

Blogger Were-Puppy July 04, 2018 6:59 PM  

@115 Brett baker
More like #WhiteNegro
---

Catch up. The term Wigger was coined at least as far back as the 1980s.

Blogger Were-Puppy July 04, 2018 7:05 PM  

@131 eyeslevel
It requires imposing terminology, Ron. like our enemies took power by imposing terms like racist, Nazi, bigot, supremacist, homophobe.
---

They didn't take power by those terms. That's how they try to hold power.

Blogger DonReynolds July 04, 2018 7:31 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger DonReynolds July 04, 2018 7:35 PM  

@141 Dirk Manly
"80% of the public wants a wall built, and immigration brought to a near halt.

And yet, we've had effectively open borders since the 1970's, and not one step forwards to doing what the public wants."

Absolutely correct!

Makes you wonder, just where in Hell is all that "democracy" the Leftists keep saying is endangered by Trump. Had there been democracy in this country, we would not even need a wall on the border, because the invasion would have been stopped decades ago.

Blogger Looking Glass July 04, 2018 8:41 PM  

Embrace the Amish Future!

For as much as the demographic doomsayers get going, as it's really as much as a propaganda piece, much of that can be changed by halting immigration and simply removing the 5-9% of the people in the USA that are illegals. (Also, are we going with the 1-drop test here? Mixed race is really the category that's gotten bigger.)

However, much of the current fury is driven by my first point about the Amish Future. While that won't happen until the second half of the 2200s, the Liberal Left Whites are almost dead. American White TFR is highly skewed to the Right-wing & Religious. By 2100, most of the current Left will simply have died off from not having children. This is why they Hart-Celler act happened. Demographic trends were already massively against Leftwing politics in the 1960s, and the normal voting base was already shrinking. (You can see that in Nixon's stomps in 1968 & 1972. Then Reagan in 1980 & 84.) That's really what this is about: the dying grasp of a dead & murderous political ideology because the ideology kills its own children.

Further to this, while White Genocide is bad rhetoric, it also misses the actual point of what the Elites are doing. They're not eliminating Whites. White Elites are going to be ruling the world for the centuries to come for the same set of reasons they've been running it for the last several centuries. (China will make a play at it, but they've got no historical practice at the art & it'll go badly when they try. For roughly the same reason Americans shouldn't try either.) They aren't working to eliminate Whites.

No, it's Christians & low-class/middle-class Whites. They don't want anyone nipping at their heels. It's the "pull the drawbridge up behind you" approach. It's deeply Class-based beyond the basic racial aspects. The Elites don't worry about the underclass non-Whites because they can control them, and, if needed, simply eliminate the ones that cause problems. It's an aspect of Anarcho-Tyranny, not dedicated White Genocide.

For most that are prone to going "White Nationalist", for them, they would view it as genocidal in nature, as they really are being intentionally eliminated, but it's Democidic not Genocidic. Not that most Gammas will get that. They're being played the same way low-class non-Whites are played, but they can't realize it.

And may God Bless everyone on this day we celebrate killing the British with large explosions!

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:04 PM  

I know vd do not care for our opinion n but you are right. Besides its right there in the 16 points. The 14 words

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:05 PM  

Engineered reasons dude

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:09 PM  

Whites are more k selected. Fewer Kids more investment in them. Too many stress? No Kids. Brown will just have Kids and let them be raised in the streets

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:11 PM  

"40 years". Untrue

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:11 PM  

Totally not genocide

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 9:13 PM  

Trying to sound more elderly upper classish.;)

Blogger Brett baker July 04, 2018 9:14 PM  

Trying to sound more elderly upper classish.;)

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 9:16 PM  

@160

> "Stay outta my bedroom!" said every libtard, ever.

"But YOU BETTER PAY FOR MY BIRTH CONTROL!!!!"

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:19 PM  

Perhaps taking advice from a non White in this matter is not smart

Blogger Dirk Manly July 04, 2018 9:20 PM  

@165

"For as much as the demographic doomsayers get going, as it's really as much as a propaganda piece, much of that can be changed by halting immigration and simply removing the 5-9% of the people in the USA that are illegals. (Also, are we going with the 1-drop test here? Mixed race is really the category that's gotten bigger.)"

I'm not against it.

It will encourage idiots to stop marrying illegals... "but, but, These are my children!!!"

"And who told you to get knocked up by an illegal? I suggest you tell ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND COWORKERS why your kids are being deported to Mexico along with their father."

Blogger Daniel July 04, 2018 9:29 PM  

Perhaps but the hole continent is importing africans and haitians and boy those dudes can reproduce. Irrelevant

Blogger RobertT July 04, 2018 9:47 PM  

MPAI. Great ideas have been killed by idiots. Actually more often than not.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 04, 2018 10:05 PM  

@Dirk Manly
"In French we have a saying: "suitcase or coffin". In other words, pack your bags or else..."

I'm gonna start using that as a follow up to "you have to go back" when the subject displays resistance to the idea what Americans don't want our country turned into his new shithole


The Samsonite option.

Blogger tublecane July 04, 2018 10:15 PM  

"why would I accept their contorted, deceitful terminology?"

Because they coined the term. Or, rather, (((Raphael Lemkin)))* did for them. His definition was expansive enough to cover anything from ethnic cleansing and extermination to making people uncomfortable by looking at them. All modelled on how Nazis treated the Jews, so as to equate not letting them walk all over you with throwing them in gas chambers

Conveniently, he specified it was always the persecution of a minority group. Which would exclude a minority of Bolsheviks persecuting an entire nation, for instance.

*Consult the Man Who Invented Genocide by James J. Martin.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey July 04, 2018 10:24 PM  

@Pierre Truc
Algeria used to be one of our colonies

Not even a colony, at least administratively.
From 1848 - independence it was a Department (an integral part) of France. It was one of the Barbary states when the French took control in 1830 -- the conquest of Algeria freed a number of Christian slaves.

Blogger tublecane July 04, 2018 10:27 PM  

I prefer to think of it as dispossession rather than genocide.

When they complain about white "privilege," they're think of property they'd which to take over from us.

Blogger SciVo July 04, 2018 10:29 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:They didn't take power by those terms. That's how they try to hold power.

"No, *you're* a poopy-head!" Mock them mercilessly.

Looking Glass wrote:No, it's Christians & low-class/middle-class Whites. They don't want anyone nipping at their heels. It's the "pull the drawbridge up behind you" approach. It's deeply Class-based beyond the basic racial aspects. The Elites don't worry about the underclass non-Whites because they can control them, and, if needed, simply eliminate the ones that cause problems. It's an aspect of Anarcho-Tyranny, not dedicated White Genocide.

The clerisy is gaining some weak comprehension of the fact that they're the 9.9% (just under the 0.1%), not the 99%, but they still think their sin is insufficient diversity.

No, seriously! They really are that pozzed. Worse then worthless, and fondly imagining themselves to be indispensable.

Blogger Dire Badger July 04, 2018 10:34 PM  

Honestly, if it hadn't been for how incredibly crappy Bush had been as a president, and how angry he made 'actual' conservatives, Obama never would have been elected.

Blogger tublecane July 04, 2018 10:53 PM  

"Genocide" as used by the left is a motte and bailey term, much like "privilege" and "racism." It could mean mass murder, or it could mean being perfectly polite while having unconscious, unspoken malign thoughts in the deep recesses of your mind. Whatever is most useful.

Blogger Lazarus July 04, 2018 11:33 PM  

Whites are obviously not being exterminated, not when there are more whites now living on the planet than ever before in human history.

There are now more Jews in Israel than in the US. The world population is nearing and will soon pass official 1933 levels.

I guess we can put that genocide to bed as well. We can now just categorize it as an attempted but failed genocide and move on.

(not sarcasm)

Blogger John Fuerst July 04, 2018 11:33 PM  

# 181

"I prefer to think of it as dispossession rather than genocide."

The complaint is more than one of territorial dispossession, though. It is also about the cultural destruction of European peoples. The UN has since used "ethnocide" for this component of what used to be called genocide (i.e., "cultural genocide"), as in:

"Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them."

OR

"Ethnocide means that an ethnic group is denied the right to enjoy, develop and transmit its own culture and its own language, whether collectively or individually. This involves an extreme form of massive violation of human rights and, in particular, the right of ethnic groups to respect for their cultural identity."

Some of these points, e.g., (e), would at least apply to indigenous Europeans.

Blogger Ukraine Trump July 04, 2018 11:41 PM  

To me, the peak of white population was in all likelihood 1991. That was when both the U.S. and the Soviet Union were at their peak. Since then, the Soviet white population has collapsed, while the U.S. white population has gradually declined in total numbers (not just proportionately). So I question Vox Day's comment that white population now is the highest it has ever been.

Blogger Ukraine Trump July 04, 2018 11:47 PM  

The argument of "have more children" is ridiculous. Even if whites had three children per family, that wouldn't change the globalists' deliberate policy of flooding white nations with Dirt World immigrants (which undeniably is a form of genocide). But it's not the moral obligation of whites to compete with the people of the Dirt World in a race to have the most babies, which we will never win because of the obvious realities of r/k selection. Whites need to simply maintain overwhelming majorities in their own nations. That can be achieved with average birth rates of two children per woman and severely restricting immigration.

Blogger Ukraine Trump July 04, 2018 11:51 PM  

There is a strong case to be made for white genocide being organized. Whites throughout the West are being denied their right to assemble as a collective (even privately), to pursue their political interests collectively and to preserve and transmit their distinct culture to their children. They are denied the right to live separately, being forced to integrate. Meanwhile, Western institutions demonize whiteness and glamorize miscegenation. A strong argument can be made for (((organized))) genocide.

Blogger Jack Amok July 05, 2018 12:09 AM  

The argument of "have more children" is ridiculous. Even if whites had three children per family, that wouldn't change the globalists'...

Shut up and clean your room you obnoxious defeatist.

You're scared of girls. Someone says you should have kids and you go all sour incel grapes. Girls scare you. Jordan Crazy Christ, they do, don't they? So you look for every justification for inaction, failure, and retreat.

Go have kids if you have anything attached to your body that'll produce viable seed. If you don't, go play in the yard while the adults discuss the grown up wold world. If you don't even have enough faith in your own race to propagate it, what effing good are you to anybody?

Blogger S1AL July 05, 2018 12:52 AM  

"Even if whites had three children per family"

You need to think bigger.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine July 05, 2018 1:00 AM  

"Individuals are a drop in an ocean"

A single drop raises the ocean, to quote the asians.

Blogger S'mon July 05, 2018 1:23 AM  

If there is no intended and actual destruction of the European peoples then there is nothing to worry about, and no point me reading this blog for a start.

Blogger S'mon July 05, 2018 1:32 AM  

At least here in Europe the non Jewish white elites do intend to eventually eliminate all whites, including their own class. They are not agsinst some genetic legacy - since they don't believe genes are important - but they don't want any white European people as such.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother July 05, 2018 1:43 AM  

Ukraine Trump,

How many white children do you have? None? Shut the fuck up and procreate.

Blogger S'mon July 05, 2018 2:03 AM  

>>GENOCIDE: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.<<

They are doing this and they do want this - the destruction of the European nations, including European colony nations like the Australian, American and Canadian people.

I don't go on about white genocide IRL, sure it may be bad rhetoric. It's still true and the main reason for the rise of right wing parties in Europe. People see what's happening and don't want to be eliminated, whether personally or nationally.

(& yes I have procreated.)

Blogger Gettimothy July 05, 2018 2:51 AM  

"It's ok to be White" is effective rhetoric. It bolsters White's moral self confidence while hijacking the left's amygdala.


Crying "White genocide" subverts the natural white 'can-do' optimism with servile passivity . It therefore is worse than ineffective, it is harmful; it energizes our enemies and demoralizes us.

Blogger Jack Amok July 05, 2018 3:13 AM  

Shut the fuck up and procreate.

This 4th was a rare get together of all three of us siblings and our families. Not a huge family, three, but... I counted and our two parents were represented this 4th by 21 descendants when you counted the kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. And half their grandkids aren't even really old enough to be married yet.

None of us have huge families, but also none of us hit 30 without procreating.

It's the one job every single one of your ancestors managed to get right. Take confidence in the fact that YOU are descended from an unbroken line of procreators stretching all the way back to the dawn of time.

Blogger Dire Badger July 05, 2018 3:15 AM  

It's not that Whites are better, It's that everyone else sucks worse.

Blogger S'mon July 05, 2018 3:16 AM  

@197 ""It's ok to be White" is effective rhetoric. It bolsters White's moral self confidence while hijacking the left's amygdala."

It angers the Left because to them it's not ok to be white - they want rid of whites. And seeing that anger was enlightening to people who didn't realise this. If the Left didn't actually want white genocide then it wouldn't work.

1 – 200 of 231 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts