ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Mailvox: escaping the gatekeepers

Now that William F. Buckley is dead and no one reads National Review anymore, new gatekeepers are needed to keep conservatives on the farm:
The more I examine Conservative positions (that I used to hold) the angrier I get.

I've been paying a bit of attention to an Ultra Cuckservative on Twitter for a few weeks.

His name is Charlie Kirk and he runs a Conservative group called Turning Point.

He posted this on Twitter just last night:

"Fringe ethno-nationalist racial identitarians have NO PLACE in the conservative movement - we reject them!"

Every post from this clown is the same old Basic B Conservative Boilerplate we've seen for decades. He's constantly tweeting about Blacks. Never mentions white people.

I suspect he's propped up, too. He's only 24 years old, I never even heard of this guy two years ago, but he has nearly 700K twitter followers and has managed to establish a fairly major think-tanky style operation.
Propped-up? Just because he hasn't been kicked off Twitter, he's barely out of college, and he has a well-funded think tank is no reason to be suspicious. He's probably just whip-smart and DEMOLISHES liberals with his tweets.

Anyhow, neither identitarians nor nationalists have any place in the conservative movement, since the conservative movement never conserved anything, least of all America.

Labels: , ,

114 Comments:

Blogger Longtime Lurker August 09, 2018 11:08 AM  

Here's the skinny on Turning Point's funding sources. Mostly GOP types, as far as this article says:

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/who-funds-conservative-campus-group-turning-point-usa-donors-revealed-2620325

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira August 09, 2018 11:15 AM  

Charlie Kirk activates my cringe reflex. Certified cornuto.

Blogger Unknown August 09, 2018 11:18 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger M. ANTHONY August 09, 2018 11:21 AM  

Conservatism is like this massive broken down truck tethered to the Progressive truck. For decades the Progressive truck has been racing ahead keeping the tether taut and the conservative truck at a fixed distance. The whole time, pieces of merchandise have been falling off the back of the Progressive truck and landing in the Conservative truck. Today, the Progressive truck is running out of gas and the Conservative truck has no breaks or its own method of propulsion and will eventually rear-end the Progressives, but watch as they get closer and closer to one another.

Blogger Mister Excitement August 09, 2018 11:22 AM  

Well I wasn't expecting this.

I just did 2 minutes of research on Charlie Kirk.

He started Turning Point USA in 2012 at the age of 18.

At the 2012 Republican National Convention, 18 year old Charlie convinced 72 year old investor Foster Friess to give him financing.

Pretty good sales pitch for a teen.

I remember being 18. I certainly didn't have the maturity, confidence, and business sense to establish a political organization and then ask for venture capital from a 72 year old multi-millionaire.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 09, 2018 11:30 AM  

Mister Excitement wrote:I remember being 18. I certainly didn't have the maturity, confidence, and business sense to establish a political organization and then ask for venture capital from a 72 year old multi-millionaire.
What on earth makes you think ol' Good Time Charlie did? Cause he said so?

Kirk's career is like a better-looking Ben Shapiro, without the freakish size and weird adenoidal voice. Conservatives have always been suckers for teenagers that could rattle off the talking points.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 09, 2018 11:32 AM  

And, it's not Venture Capital. That implies an expectation of a particular kind of return on the investment. It's propaganda money.

Blogger pyrrhus August 09, 2018 11:32 AM  

690K Bots following this fake....That's impressive!

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 11:37 AM  

More fake conservatives. Kantor, where have I seen that sort of name before?

Twitter Bans (fake) Conservative Author For Tweet Supporting Sarah Jeong And Opposing Deplatforming

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 09, 2018 11:38 AM  

Charlie Kirk's bio has some interesting...little things.

A trustfund millionaire with political connections. "He dreamed of attending West Point but was rejected."

Seriously? How did he manage that? Political connections pretty much guarantee acceptance at all the service academies.

Crimanal Sexual Conduct will keep a guy out of West Point with that resume but since there is no record of that I have to simply assume that Charlie Kirk is as dumb as a biscuit.

Blogger Mister Excitement August 09, 2018 11:39 AM  

As Vox has stated on the Darkstream, even Civic Nationalists don't believe their own nonsense. Of course that's assuming they're being honest and not intentionally duplicitous.

"Fringe ethno-nationalist racial identitarians have NO PLACE in the conservative movement - we reject them!"

Turning Point USA hosts the Young Women's Leadership Summit and the Young Latino Leadership Summit.

Identity politics - Bad

Women and Latinos - Good

True Conservatism.

Blogger SouthRon August 09, 2018 11:40 AM  

How can you doubt his sincerity? He's dating Candace Owens. Surely his virtue is beyond reproach and they will make beautiful milado babies that all true Americans will celebrate and embrace.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 09, 2018 11:42 AM  

I am beginning to suspect there were certain parties looking for an under forty face to represent mainstream Libertarianism.

And they came to the conclusion that if they couldn't find one, they would have to invent one.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 11:43 AM  

@SouthRon: Probably means Candace Owens is a fake conservative as well.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville August 09, 2018 11:45 AM  

@12 Dating her? Well that explains why he was having breakfast with her this week when Antifa attacked them in the restaurant. Hiding behind a strong woman. Beta cuck.

Blogger Shimshon August 09, 2018 11:48 AM  

Can we get Charlie Kirk and Little Ben to fight? Who is the bigger finger-wagger? Debate whether Israel's wall should be 10m or 11m high? That's a topic of serious merit!

Blogger lynnjynh9315 August 09, 2018 11:50 AM  

If Neoconservatives were born out of Trotskyism, where did the neoliberals come from?

Blogger Warunicorn August 09, 2018 11:52 AM  

Anyhow, neither identitarians nor nationalists have any place in the conservative movement, since the conservative movement never conserved anything, least of all America.

This, so much.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 11:59 AM  

"Follow the money," paid opposition works, and for the NWO.

Blogger Darwinite August 09, 2018 12:08 PM  

If Neoconservatives were born out of Trotskyism, where did the neoliberals come from?
They both spring from the same ultimate source: the Fabian Society.

Blogger Brian Dean August 09, 2018 12:12 PM  

How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?

Blogger Cloom Glue August 09, 2018 12:28 PM  

Brian Dean wrote:How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?

In the Old Testament the tribes and clans of the exodus settled their land allotments separately with their own kind and in the New Testament the Canaanite woman only got the crumbs as she was an alien in that nation and she knew it. I think there was more for her to preach the gospel in her own nation to her own kind.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey August 09, 2018 12:33 PM  

Buddhism denies the existence of gods. Christianity affirms the existence of one. So there is no place in the universe where both are true. You must choose.

Blogger John Calla August 09, 2018 12:33 PM  

Speaking of gatekeepers... I see Gab is being told by its hosting provider to delete controversial posts or they're pulling the plug.

https://gab.ai/a/posts/31242665

Blogger SouthRon August 09, 2018 12:34 PM  

One way or the other she works under him, "She is the Director of Urban Engagement at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA."

Wikipedia portrays her as trying several things to make money and only becoming a Conservative in 2017 soon to be picked up by Kirk and then launched into the limelight by Kanye. So yeah, fake.

No IG page found.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 12:35 PM  

Brian Dean wrote:How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?

Forget Cambodia, you need to move to South Africa, as there are tons of Black people there who need your enlightened Churchianity.

Blogger Cloom Glue August 09, 2018 12:35 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 09, 2018 12:36 PM  

Brian Dean wrote:How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?
So, do you not understand the nature of nationalism, or the nature of truth?

Blogger Joe Katzman August 09, 2018 12:52 PM  

Not 100% - this is also a group that invites Ivan Throne to its events, where he gets a good reception.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 12:54 PM  

@SouthRon: Look harder! :-)

Blogger LP999-16 August 09, 2018 12:54 PM  

Gees, these kids...

Candace, Kirk and Ben already talked.

I have heard about then researched Kirk's Turning Point, I initially thought it was David Jeremiah's ministry but its not. Kirk's Turning P is more of a college movement that appears to have gone mainstream which means 'ever so questionable.'

Consider this, how did this org begin in 2012 considering Kirk's age? At 24 in 2018, void of the pre frontal cortex and its full development along with a commanding mature presence none of which many of the fake right exhibit dishonesty.

Kirk's cuck-ditioning like conditioning is obvious. However I am not seeking to be unkind here I am merely pointing out all b/c he was with Candace Owens getting shouted out of a eatery does not mean stardom. it is another current event in history and nothing more that they invited into their lives.

But we will see yet, Don Jr. likes Kirk so maybe it will turn for some kind of good.

OT: What time with Jesse?

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 1:00 PM  

"But we will see yet, Don Jr. likes Kirk so maybe it will turn for some kind of good."

Don't be fooled, the God Emperor supposedly likes Rush too, but both are thoroughly owned by globalists, this is a game at one level.

Blogger Desdichado August 09, 2018 1:03 PM  

Brian Dean wrote:How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?
That's so incredibly stupid. How can truth exist in a system of private home ownership? For example, is Christianity only true for my house and my neighbor, but not true for the house across the street?

Blogger LP999-16 August 09, 2018 1:06 PM  

Edit: the fake or questionable right only exhibit dishonesty and trustworthiness.

Blogger VoodooJock August 09, 2018 1:06 PM  

Physiognomy on this Kirk clown speaks volumes. Looks cut straight from the mold of a !Jeb!.

Blogger Mister Excitement August 09, 2018 1:07 PM  

Another example of "Propped Up" I've noticed:

Every single day when I look at my Youtube feed for "Recommended" and "Recently Uploaded" videos, I see Ben Shapiro videos.

There are three Youtube channels that are always being pushed: Daily Wire, Patriotic Report, and Conservative Citizen. All feature the daily Ben Shapiro video.

I don't subscribe to any of these channels and haven't watched a Shapiro video in years. The only political videos I watch are Q Anon related, Stefan Molyneux, and SGT Report.

But every single day, Youtube wants me to watch Ben Shapiro.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 1:07 PM  

As long as some of these people say the right things to back PDJT's agenda, or at least pro-MAGA, the Trump family will signal good things about them, but they are not on the Right, and are Gatekeepers.

This can and will change.

Blogger lowercaseb August 09, 2018 1:07 PM  

Uh oh! Looks like Li'l Benji is hitting the wall, and his replacements are coming of age.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 1:10 PM  

36. Mister Excitement

Try PrayingMedic, good to very good info.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 1:12 PM  

Ben does not get much traction despite the efforts, another sign of desperation.

Blogger August August 09, 2018 1:13 PM  

VD, I've heard Alex Jones used Mail Chimp, and that they've dropped him. And I see the Castalia House uses Mail Chimp...

Blogger Hammerli280 August 09, 2018 1:14 PM  

One has to wonder just how much damage Buckley really did to the Conservative cause. He was playing gatekeeper for decades...and his New England snobbery was precisely the thing that both Reagan and Trump had to fight their way through to get the nomination.

Not to mention shutting down robust debate on policy. It's like shouting, "The science is settled!" Science is NEVER settled - that's the whole point of the scientific method. All theories that fit the known facts are legitimate.

If an idea or position has merit, it will withstand robust debate. If it's flawed, robust debate will crush it. Either way, robust debate is to be promoted, not squelched.

Blogger VD August 09, 2018 1:21 PM  

How can truth exist in a system of nationalism? For example, is Christianity only true for Americans and Europeans but not true for Cambodians?

Please don't try to comment here, much less offer up such incredibly inept philosophical questions. You're far too stupid. Seriously, you should never comment here.

VD, I've heard Alex Jones used Mail Chimp, and that they've dropped him. And I see the Castalia House uses Mail Chimp...

What's your point, gamma boy? Or did you just think that I should be informed that Castalia House uses MailChimp?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 09, 2018 1:23 PM  

These cucks are never asked if they question the legitimacy of the Left?

Blogger Shimshon August 09, 2018 1:25 PM  

@43 Vox, I do believe you are innovating the art of the insult at an impressive clip. It's like Moore's Law for insults. So good you don't even need to ban the recipients.

Blogger Weouro August 09, 2018 1:29 PM  

Cuckservatives aren't White.

Blogger VFM #7634 August 09, 2018 1:31 PM  

@M. ANTHONY

I like to think of conservatism as the friction on progressivism. It slows it down, but the coefficient of friction is never above one, so it's never able to reverse the progs.

Blogger VD August 09, 2018 1:33 PM  

I've heard people say "there are no stupid questions". This is manifestly untrue. "How can truth exist in a system of nationalism?" is a very stupid question.

It's like these people have heard the words and have a vague idea that they might mean something, so they just string them together in the hope that it might make sense.

"What does oxygen taste like in a battleship of disorientation?" That's about as meaningful a question.

Blogger August August 09, 2018 1:33 PM  

No Vox, I just signed up, as you warned us to do recently. I want your plan to work so that if we get cut off here, I get the email.

Blogger widlast washere August 09, 2018 1:47 PM  

"What does oxygen taste like in a battleship of disorientation?"

A lot like lemons.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 1:53 PM  

Does a list of fake conservatives make sense for Infogalactic?

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 1:54 PM  

"What does oxygen taste like in a battleship of disorientation?"


A Jordan Peterson quote? Several followers, sayin', "Oh, man that's sooo profound!"

Blogger VD August 09, 2018 1:57 PM  

No Vox, I just signed up, as you warned us to do recently. I want your plan to work so that if we get cut off here, I get the email.

Okay, you're new. Mailchimp is just a delivery service. We have all the emails. So, it makes no difference if Mailchimp vanishes tomorrow, we still know how to contact you.

Blogger VD August 09, 2018 1:59 PM  

The convenience of Mailchimp is that you can send all 10k emails at once, instead of in 100 batches of 100. But it's a convenience, that's all. It is very far from being a potential showstopper.

Blogger OneWingedShark August 09, 2018 2:00 PM  

VD wrote:I've heard people say "there are no stupid questions". This is manifestly untrue. "How can truth exist in a system of nationalism?" is a very stupid question.

It's like these people have heard the words and have a vague idea that they might mean something, so they just string them together in the hope that it might make sense.

"What does oxygen taste like in a battleship of disorientation?" That's about as meaningful a question.

No, the battleship question is more meaningful. An improperly oriented battleship is capsized and/or sinking, and so oxygen would 'taste' very good indeed in that environment.

Blogger Duke Norfolk August 09, 2018 2:06 PM  

VD wrote:I've heard people say "there are no stupid questions". This is manifestly untrue.

Yes! I've always hated that saying. It's pure lowest common denominator stuff. "Let's make sure we include all the imbeciles and waste everybody else's time." And it encourages laziness, and lazy thinking.

It's yet another sign of our times (that showed up decades ago, of course).

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 09, 2018 2:06 PM  

Saint Reagan of the amnesty, no fault divorce, Iran-Contra, and the ushering in of NeoCons to the Republican Party?
That Reagan?

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 09, 2018 2:08 PM  

We should start making up ludicrous, (but believable to his acolytes), quotes and attributing them to Juden P.
Sounds like a fun little troll.

Blogger Jack Ward August 09, 2018 2:16 PM  

@54 VD
No real knowledge of batch limits. I suppose, if mail monkey bites it, you could write a macro that would take email list in 100 chunks and send them one after each while you do something important?

Blogger Peaceful Poster August 09, 2018 2:26 PM  

"There are no stupid questions" is so tolerant and inclusive.

Blogger James Dixon August 09, 2018 2:27 PM  

> And I see the Castalia House uses Mail Chimp...

Did you really think Vox doesn't have backup plans?

> I've heard people say "there are no stupid questions". This is manifestly untrue.

My preferred version of that is "There are no stupid questions. There are only stupid people who ask questions." If you're feeling generous you can replace stupid with uninformed or misinformed.

Blogger Brick Hardslab August 09, 2018 2:27 PM  

I was focused on getting girls not attention from dried up old men at 18.

Blogger James Dixon August 09, 2018 2:37 PM  

> No real knowledge of batch limits.

For Google's limits, see https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852?hl=en

They're probably representative of the industry.

> you could write a macro that would take email list in 100 chunks and send them one after each while you do something important?

There's mailing list software out there, some even open source, which can handle it for you.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 2:38 PM  

A start on a list of fake conservatives!

https://infogalactic.com/info/List_of_claimed_fake_conservatives

Blogger Unknown August 09, 2018 2:41 PM  

Kirk is an improvement. If even the cucks are now of American ethnicity and support Trump and the wall, that is progress.

Blogger Resident Moron™ August 09, 2018 2:42 PM  

Sitting on the toilet at work earlier, reading the instructions on the stall door for the dindus not to stand on the seat or throw used toilet paper in the bin or cups in the toilet (who takes a cup to the toilet?!?!), I thought about the "conservative movement" in unflattering terms and Vox's point about not even conserving the privacy of the ladies toilet. It occurred to me to wonder what the sign in their toilet says?

Probably much the same, except with a small addition:

"Please don't rape the young girls - unless you're really black, really Muslim, or really desperate."

Yeah, I don't think another official Conservative Young Turk is what we need.

I'm more inclined to think we need a young Vlad ...

Blogger Damn Crackers August 09, 2018 2:56 PM  

@66 - If they don't know how to use a toilet, how can they read? Are the signs in pictograms? What hell do you work for?

Blogger Peaceful Poster August 09, 2018 2:57 PM  

@64 Great start, Crew.

I'd add all the necons, starting with Bill Krystal and David Frum.

Blogger English Tom August 09, 2018 3:02 PM  

@Resident Moron

I think that sign would say: you cannot rape young girls unless you are having a sexual emergency.

Blogger English Tom August 09, 2018 3:05 PM  

@Resident Moron

There's a simple thing that will stop any 3rd world sex assault in a toilet, just leave a tethered goat in every toilet and problem solved (although the PETA people may get a bit emotional!).

Blogger Dire Badger August 09, 2018 3:15 PM  

The only stupid questions are the ones that you have already gotten an answer to.

Blogger Lovekraft August 09, 2018 3:28 PM  

youtuber Hard Bastard has criticized Kirk for a long time.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 August 09, 2018 3:36 PM  

VD wrote:
What's your point, gamma boy? Or did you just think that I should be informed that Castalia House uses MailChimp?


Damn, VD. You could out drill sergeant a drill sergeant!

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 3:38 PM  

@68: Sign up and edit the list ... or send it to crew at infogalactic etc.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 3:44 PM  

@70: Perhaps there is a market for rubber blowup goats ...

Blogger Servant August 09, 2018 3:51 PM  

I'm in no way peta but I would get biblical on someone raping a goat.

Blogger InformationMerchant August 09, 2018 4:03 PM  

@14 Opportunist. She was a social justice warrior creating the mother of all doxing sites. (https://www.infowars.com/sjws-build-new-database-to-shame-people-for-insulting-online-comments/ That Infowars link is funny because PJW completely forgot he wrote that when everyone was scrambling for black friends last year.

Tree of Logic exposed her but it seems Candace Owens is happy enough on the right. She was a conservative for less than 2 years and met the President.

It makes sense. She was a nobody then had the Black Female Conservative jetpack strapped to her. She came up through Alt Media too, her Youtube went viral, Molyneux, PJW, Cerno, etc had her on.

It's a great gig for her, she contributed to the Kayne West thing and has overall brought blacks to the right, so even if she's doing it purely for the money and isn't political, she's a net positive and isn't controlled. (Obviously Black Conservative using black identity politics to recruit blacks to conservatism isn't exactly one of us.)

On an unrelated note, she was part of the trainwreck Rubin Report where she and Blair White scarred Dave Rubin for life.


--------------

Kirk is a cuck that can't be trusted to speak honestly, but at least he's pro Trump.

Lauren Southern took him apart in a Youtube video, if you only see one part: https://youtu.be/I2f3MRQiyFo?t=352

Kirk claims race doesn't exist, isn't rooted in genetics or science. He's completely anti identity politics.

Kirk then hires Owens to use identity politics to fish for blacks.

That cuck cannot be trusted. At least a mercenary like Owens is easier to predict. (I'm not suggesting trust her either.)

I expect they'll side with Trump until the end of his second term, at least they aren't a short term problem.

Blogger Cecil Henry August 09, 2018 4:06 PM  

'Conservatives':



Every. Single. Time.

https://i.imgur.com/Y59xlu4.png



Bye bye NFL.

Blogger tz August 09, 2018 4:07 PM  

Meanwhile, it appears
1. Kotaku still exists
2. Is still SJWing

Diversity is convergence
Diverge is better than Diverse.

Blogger InformationMerchant August 09, 2018 4:23 PM  

@79 LoL went intolerably SJW years ago. Criticizing people that cost you the game was "toxic". Riot tried to force everyone to act how they wanted. I think Thooorin was ripping them for being commies since Season 3, maybe Season 4, but Season 1 didn't have all the regions, they've always been some combination of SJW and authoritarian.

People got competitive bans for stuff they said in ranked on alt accounts. They even banned someone in the end of season international tournament for that.

Blogger Centurion Revolt August 09, 2018 5:35 PM  

Shut up

Blogger Brian Dean August 09, 2018 5:43 PM  

VD "I've heard people say "there are no stupid questions". This is manifestly untrue. "How can truth exist in a system of nationalism?" is a very stupid question."

As Stefan Molyneux would say, "That's not an argument". Statements that are provided without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Blogger Brian Dean August 09, 2018 5:48 PM  

Let me help you guys.

Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. 2 + 2 = 4 whether you are from the US or Cambodia.

Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

Thus the question, how can truth exist in a system of nationalism?

Blogger Dirk Manly August 09, 2018 6:06 PM  

@49

"No Vox, I just signed up, as you warned us to do recently. I want your plan to work so that if we get cut off here, I get the email."

We DO NOT DISCUSS the contingency plan.
Vox has that worked out. TRUST HIM. He's smarter than you.

Blogger Scipio Americanus August 09, 2018 6:12 PM  

#79 @tz

"Diversity is convergence
Diverge is better than Diverse."

'Divergity' FTW

Blogger Desdichado August 09, 2018 6:39 PM  

Let me help you guys.

Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. Dog + cookfire = dinner whether you are from the US or Cambodia.

Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

Thus the question, how can truth exist in a system of nationalism?

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 6:59 PM  

It's a question of Values, Leftists for example, have no real values, and they often pretend to have values they do not have, thus they are liars.

In the Eastern countries, they often eat animals we consider pets. For 1400 years Arabs castrated nearly all black males brought in as slaves to the middle east, black women's babies were killed in the middle east by Muslims. Not our values, but perhaps we should have had these values.

Some things go beyond values to genetics, as in IQ, as most African countries do not have high enough IQ's to create or sustain civilization.

Values and IQ = a whole different kind of Truth.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 7:18 PM  

BTW, Average life span of a castrated Black slave (brought in and castrated at say 12-14 years old) was six years, worked to death or just killed. More than 4 out of 5 slaves from Africa went to the middle east, and there is literally no genetics left from that 1400 years, as it was not allowed. The Black African Muslims were allowed to have children, as they were the pawns that could go deep into Africa, without dying from disease, to constantly replenish the ME need for slaves, who died after short lives.

Blogger DonReynolds August 09, 2018 7:19 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:Charlie Kirk's bio has some interesting...little things.

A trustfund millionaire with political connections. "He dreamed of attending West Point but was rejected."

Seriously? How did he manage that? Political connections pretty much guarantee acceptance at all the service academies.

Crimanal Sexual Conduct will keep a guy out of West Point with that resume but since there is no record of that I have to simply assume that Charlie Kirk is as dumb as a biscuit.


I would be more inclined to believe a person was rejected from West Point for physical disqualification....former football injuries can do that, chronic issues, too many teeth missing, bad eyesight, fingers missing, hernia issues, bone spurs, and the like. There is also a problem with any cadet being married (or have ever been married), that can cause rejection.

Political connections are not always enough to get into West Point. Andrew Jackson tried for years to get his adopted son into West Point....against some pretty stiff opposition, and only gave up when the boy died of natural causes.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf August 09, 2018 7:30 PM  

This isn't how Buddhism is practiced in Japan (or anywhere as far as I understand). Christianity and Buddhism could be compatible or not. It's not necessarily true that they are incompatible belief systems. Of course that's not to say they should be or that it's even preferable that they are made to be.

Blogger Crew August 09, 2018 7:58 PM  

@88: That seems unlikely, because the percentage of black ancestry in modern Egyptions is higher than it was, say 2,000 years ago based on looking at bodies from back then.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 09, 2018 8:05 PM  

Interesting what a search for Kirk and Candace turned up:

https://namethejew.com/the-jews-behind-charlie-kirk-and-candace-owens/

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 8:24 PM  

Crew wrote:@88: That seems unlikely, because the percentage of black ancestry in modern Egyptions is higher than it was, say 2,000 years ago based on looking at bodies from back then.

First of all, you are disputing Stephen Molyneux, not me, as he has some long YTs covering all of this.

Second, after post Roman era, Southern Egypt is more African then ME. The sand later slaves were taken mainly to the countries like what would today be SA, Syria, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, and later Turkey.

I said and Stephan said, Blacks who converted to Muslim had children in African countries. Stop (((niggling))).

It's true that Blacks were not allowed to procreate in solidly ME countries for at least the majority of the 1400 years of the Muslim Imperialism.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd August 09, 2018 8:37 PM  

Brian Dean wrote:Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. 2 + 2 = 4 whether you are from the US or Cambodia.

Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

Thus the question, how can truth exist in a system of nationalism?


If there was any doubt that Vox was correct, you have removed it. You are too stupid to know you are stupid. Too ignorant to know you are ignorant.

Blogger tuberman August 09, 2018 8:43 PM  

94. Ominous Cowherd

Yes, you're correct, but he is also a lying Leftist. He does not even have the values he pretends to have.

Leftist pretend to not understand what is obvious, otherwise they could not be leftists. This is not just ignorance, it is practiced ignorance.

Blogger VD August 09, 2018 8:50 PM  

As Stefan Molyneux would say, "That's not an argument". Statements that are provided without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

First, it's not an argument. It's a statement. Second, the statement was provided with evidence. The evidence was your question. No wonder you ask such stupid questions. You're trying to utilize concepts you don't understand.

Let me help you guys.

Gamma confirmed. But let's examine the syllogism presented anyhow.

Major Premise: Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. 2 + 2 = 4 whether you are from the US or Cambodia.

True.

Minor Premise: Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

False. That's not what nationalism means. Not even close.

Conclusion: Thus the question, how can truth exist in a system of nationalism?

The syllogism fails due to the falsity of the minor premise. The conclusion is false, the question is stupid, and the questioner is, at best, logically challenged.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 09, 2018 11:25 PM  

@Vox
How can you be this patient with this moron?

You're a better man than I am.

Blogger tz August 09, 2018 11:34 PM  

So would contribute to a similar debate - Dark Lord v. Littlest Chickenhawk, but he wants to debate Ocasio Cortez

Blogger Matamoros August 09, 2018 11:51 PM  

Don't know how good this guy is, but from a legal immigrant standpoint he sounds good.

https://www.teaparty.org/legal-immigrant-running-house-crushes-every-single-objection-trumps-wall-318220/

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 10, 2018 12:11 AM  

Matamoros wrote:from a legal immigrant standpoint he sounds good.


OMG, a BROWN IMMIGRANT person likes us! Call the news channels! Could you be more cucked?

Blogger Brian Dean August 10, 2018 12:20 AM  

"Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. Dog + cookfire = dinner whether you are from the US or Cambodia."

Cooked dog would have the same nutritional value regardless of which nation you are from.

Blogger Brian Dean August 10, 2018 12:28 AM  

VD "Minor Premise: Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

False. That's not what nationalism means. Not even close."

If you were born in Cambodia, you would be a Buddhist. If you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a Muslim.

By the way, I stayed in Saudi Arabia for about two months back in 2012. It's safer to be there than in the US. If I stayed there longer, I would become a Muslim not because it's true, but because it's practical.

Didn't you say that the US should make non-Christian religions illegal?

Blogger Jack Amok August 10, 2018 2:07 AM  

Let me help you guys.

You couldn't help a drunk fall off a barstool.

Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

There's minimal chance this will penetrate your skull, but just for practice...

Nationalism means that "I am an American" is true for me if I am an American and not true for me if I am a Cambodian. It's no harder than that. Universal truth - Americans are Americans and Cambodians are Cambodians.

It's a nice contrast to Globalism which says "I am an American" is equally true for anyone, even a Portagee Scifi writer or an Afgahni goat... herder.

Blogger S. Thermite August 10, 2018 3:36 AM  

Let me help you guys.

Oh boy...

Truth is universal so it shouldn't matter what nation you are from. 2 + 2 = 4 whether you are from the US or Cambodia.

That's correct, though it's a pretty hilarious statement coming from a guy just got done spouting-off about how "statements that are provided without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Nationalism means that something is true if you are an American, but not if you are a Cambodian.

No, that's not the definition of Nationalism. Also, I'd advise against entering the borders of another nation and breaking any of their laws that differ from the laws of your own nation...the police aren't likely to be swayed by your brilliant argument that 2+2=4 everywhere.

Thus the question, how can truth exist in a system of nationalism?

This is almost as stupid as asking how truth can exist in a system where there are two sexes. Denying that there are two sexes...or many different nations...is suppressing the truth not aiding it.

Blogger Brian Dean August 10, 2018 5:05 AM  

"No, that's not the definition of Nationalism. Also, I'd advise against entering the borders of another nation and breaking any of their laws that differ from the laws of your own nation..."

So you admit that you don't obey laws because they are good or moral laws. You obey them because it's practical to obey them. So if a nation made it illegal to be a Christian, I guess that means you better not be Christian.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 10, 2018 8:03 AM  

1. The Slate is Blank
2. All human societies are the same in every significant way
3. If they're not, they "should" be.
4. With just these simple, self-evident assumptions, we can easily "prove" that nationalism = false and globalism = true.
5. Or something
6. QED

Blogger Scott August 10, 2018 9:32 AM  

@Francis Parker Yockey

That is perfection

Blogger VD August 10, 2018 10:44 AM  

How can you be this patient with this moron?

What part of "all normal people look like retards to me" is hard to understand?

In some ways, complete morons like this guy are easier to deal with than your average individual, because other normal people don't find them convincing. I don't have all sorts of idiots jumping in to tell me that I'm wrong when I correctly criticize them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 10, 2018 11:06 AM  

Brian Dean wrote:By the way, I stayed in Saudi Arabia for about two months back in 2012. It's safer to be there than in the US. If I stayed there longer, I would become a Muslim not because it's true, but because it's practical.


You know, when I asked if you were having trouble with the concept of nationalism or the concept of truth, I was kinda being facetious on the "you don't know what truth is" side of the snark.
And here it turns out you really don't know what truth is. IF I were in Saudi for 100 years, I would never become a Muslim, because Islam is a lie. It is a lie from the very depths of hell. It cannot in any way or under any circumstances be considered true.
But you're willing to give assent to the lie because it's "practical."


Go back to hell.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 10, 2018 11:09 AM  

@Brian Dean
If you lived in the Kingdom of the Blind, would you put out your own eyes for the sake of practicality?

Blogger S. Thermite August 10, 2018 11:45 AM  

So you admit that you don't obey laws because they are good or moral laws. You obey them because it's practical to obey them.

No, I don’t admit that because it’s not true. And only a moron or a sociopath would pose such an irrational question. A normal human’s motivation for obeying a speed limit is different than their motivation for obeying a law against rape.

By your logic, if two US states both have a maximum highway speed limit of 70mph, and one state votes to increase theirs to 75mph, then only one (or neither) those speed limits can be true or moral. So tell me, what is the one true speed limit all of humankind should follow?

Blogger SirHamster August 10, 2018 2:32 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Brian Dean wrote:By the way, I stayed in Saudi Arabia for about two months back in 2012. It's safer to be there than in the US. If I stayed there longer, I would become a Muslim not because it's true, but because it's practical.

You know, when I asked if you were having trouble with the concept of nationalism or the concept of truth, I was kinda being facetious on the "you don't know what truth is" side of the snark.


Just asking the question indicated some trouble with the concept.


> Doesn't believe in truth.
> Demands reconciliation of truth and nationalism.

Why even ask the question? If truth is optional, so is reconciliation. Valuing practicality over truth mean that the only concern is if nationalism is practical.

No one here thinks nationalism is impractical. It's inevitable. Be nationalist.


But hey, if he manages to stick around, maybe he'll lose the retard.

Blogger August West August 10, 2018 3:29 PM  

The Decalogue.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 12, 2018 1:11 PM  

"By the way, I stayed in Saudi Arabia for about two months back in 2012. It's safer to be there than in the US. If I stayed there longer, I would become a Muslim not because it's true, but because it's practical."

I was in Saudi for close to a year.
I would NEVER become a Muslim.

There's no reason to become a Muslim, not even if you are in Saudi. All you have to do is NOT go around proselytizing your non-Muslim religion, and if you're a woman, keep your hair, arms, and legs covered when in public.

Those rules worked in 1991-92, and the rules in Saudi are significantly weaker than they were back then (for example, women are allowed to drive cars now).

In fact, the fact that women (with zero driver's training) are allowed to drive (just like the men), means that the roads (AND SIDEWALKS) are more dangerous than ever in Saudi.

I thought about picking up some contract work in Saudi in the 1990s. Now? You couldn't pay me to go back -- not until they build good subway and bus systems to get most of the Saudi drivers off the roads!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts