ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, August 12, 2018

NBC is BEYOND shook

NBC's flailing shows how the mainstream media is now desperately trying to put out the Qanon fire that is sweeping the world:
Signs and T-shirts emblazoned with some variation of the letter Q dotted a rally for Donald Trump in Tampa on Tuesday. Paper printouts declaring “We are Q” occupied small sections of the crowd.

One rally-goer named Tyler held out a large coin with Q on it and explained the letter’s sudden prevalence among Trump supporters. “Qanon, the storm, the great awakening,” he told local TV station WPLG.

“What Q stands for is military intelligence, most likely. He’s been talking to all of us. Letting us know the covert battles that are waging between the Deep State and President Trump.”

Tyler, whose last name was not disclosed to WPLG, is one of a growing number of vocal followers of a conspiracy theory, known as Qanon, that has taken hold among some Trump supporters. The theory centers around an anonymous source, Q, who is trying to tell the world about a secret battle being waged by Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller against a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades.

There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true.

That has not stopped the conspiracy theory from gaining an online following. It’s also beginning to show up in the real world at Trump rallies and on billboards. Some people have even acted on the claims.
They're rolling out the same narrative again that they used for claiming to "debunk" Pizzagate. And their totally inept approach to logic is almost beyond belief. Let's consider their syllogism.
  • Major premise: There is no evidence to support the Qanon claims.
  • Minor premise: Some people have acted on the claims despite the lack of evidence.
  • Conclusion: Therefore, the claims are false.
That doesn't follow at all. It literally is not logical. Furthermore, the major premise is false. Over 2,300 pedophiles were arrested in the USA in just three months between March and May. And look what we've learned about everyone from Jimmy Savile in the UK to Bill Cosby in the USA.

As with GamerGate, the media has no idea what it is up against. Gamers and channers are not susceptible to social pressure. They don't care if the media mocks them and call them names. They just keep digging, keep emailing, and keep going. And all the Right-wing worrywarts would do well to understand that the "legitimacy" of Q is no longer any more relevant than whether a spark that starts a forest fire is struck purposefully or accidentally.

The weaponized autists are on it and they are not going to stop.

Labels: ,

101 Comments:

Blogger VoodooJock August 12, 2018 8:12 PM  

Even if we accept the absurd assertion that there is no evidence of truth to QAnon's claims, the evidence that these claims are false isn't there either.

Blogger Lovekraft August 12, 2018 8:17 PM  

I'm on the fence right now re Q until it emerges whether it is either a distraction from or a step towards taking down Soros and other open-borders jihadopliles.

Blogger VD August 12, 2018 8:19 PM  

I'm on the fence right now re Q until it emerges whether it is either a distraction from or a step towards taking down Soros and other open-borders jihadopliles.

Spoken like a wise moderate. Good for you. I'm sure your judicious refusal to commit yourself will be applauded by everyone on every side.

FFS, it's not that hard. The media is clearly in GG-style collective overdrive trying to shut down Q. What does that tell you?

Blogger tuberman August 12, 2018 8:24 PM  

This is amazing, this is wonderful, this is almost as cool as the Culture Wars...Oh, yeah, it is part of the Culture Wars. Yeah, that's RIGHT, so very right.

Blogger S1AL August 12, 2018 8:30 PM  

Q could be nothing. But people are looking. And there are clearly things to find.

Blogger Rick August 12, 2018 8:31 PM  

“There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true.“

If you still buy newspapers, that was for you.

Blogger R Webfoot August 12, 2018 8:33 PM  

"They're rolling out the same narrative again that they used for claiming to "debunk" Pizzagate. And their totally inept approach to logic is almost beyond belief. Let's consider their syllogism.

Major premise: There is no evidence to support the Qanon claims.
Minor premise: Some people have acted on the claims despite the lack of evidence.
Conclusion: Therefore, the claims are false.

That doesn't follow at all. It literally is not logical."

It is not remotely logical, but it is not even slightly beyond belief. It occurs so very, very often, and there is a reliable pattern - the leap of illogic is one that a very fearful person would make in the throes of fear. The media is full of people who are both deceitful and neurotic, and they rely on a gullible audience trusting them that if they're making a fear-based argument, there must be something to be afraid of.

It is essentially the same non-argument as, "The Nazis believed that different peoples had differences, then they killed some people, therefore DNA doesn't affect brains."

That's what I've come to expect with such blatant fallacies - fallacies are a failing of the mind taking a logical "shortcut," and severe emotional compromise makes such "shortcuts" more appealing. The amygdala demands immediate action to release the pressure NOW, and stopping to think about the details of what is actually going on and whether there is a good reason to be triggered in the first place, well, that just gets you eaten.

Blogger FUBARwest August 12, 2018 8:35 PM  

Scott Adam's pushing against Q shortly before the MSM does their coordinated push against Q is odd. He was personally offended by it. Considering his position of everything being psychological and persuasion based his inability to understand the significance of Q's effect so far is also odd. He isnt on our side and never claimed to be, but this is a lot of gunfire for Q to be false outright.

Also, just looking at some of Q's posts and then some real world events afterwords makes it hard to take the claims of Q being "observable debunked and false and fake"serious.

Blogger pyrrhus August 12, 2018 8:36 PM  

Q is a "conspiracy theory"? These idiots can't even use a dictionary.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 12, 2018 8:37 PM  

OSINT is a hell of a thing. As we've seen with the Gunn situation, and the emerging observations of Q:

"How STUPID are these PEOPLE?"

Case in point, speaking of NBC today, they played Omarosa's "recording" from when she was summarily fired by John Kelly.

A recording. In the Situation Room of the White House. Which is considered a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF). That kind of shit gets people an automatic stay in a Federal Penitentiary. The fact that NBC BROADCAST that was a major unforced error on their part.

Granted, given the recent track records of the DoJ and FBI, I'm not holding my breath on anything actually happening to anybody, but that's the EXACT reason why Q and the anons exist. They're making sure that this stuff can't be swept under the rug anymore. And for that, I have faith that things will actually work out in the end.

Blogger pyrrhus August 12, 2018 8:37 PM  

@8 Yes, I think the Clowns may have gotten to Scott Adams.

Blogger Timmy3 August 12, 2018 8:38 PM  

Why is the media trying to put out a conspiracy theory? This makes them involved, thus there might be some truth behind it.

Blogger Phillip George August 12, 2018 8:40 PM  

taking Flak means over the target.

"move along, there's no pedophile sex trafficking ring to see here/ open borders are safely monitored by 'experts'/ top people I tell you'

and the Clinton Foundation domiciles the National Human Trafficking Hotline.

Just ask the independent Haitian Media how that worked for them.

Blogger VD August 12, 2018 8:41 PM  

I think the Clowns may have gotten to Scott Adams.

I doubt it. His intellectual vanity is sufficient explanation. He's smart and he's very invested in being seen to be correct. And he knows it's always safer to be a skeptic who is reluctantly convinced by conclusive evidence than a sucker who believes in something too early.

Blogger pyrrhus August 12, 2018 8:44 PM  

@14 I hope you're right, as I have always had affection for Scott Adams, as the creator of Dilbert.

Blogger Jack Ward August 12, 2018 8:46 PM  

Q. I'm finding it most difficult to believe Q, the Q team, probably, is not real. The Q postings are difficult to understand, often, as if, like in WW2, the allies would broadcast a bunch of radio traffic into Europe to the various resistance and action groups. Only the material pertinent to your particular group would make any sense.

So, yeah, I believe Q is real. And, that the msm and their handlers are going nuts over this is proof enough for me.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 12, 2018 8:46 PM  

Of course Q is real at least to the cabal, reading at tree house about Nellie Ohr getting a Ham radio license so she could try and avoid the NSA comms dragnet.

Blogger Silent Draco August 12, 2018 8:46 PM  

I had some short-haired female tell me last week: "everything is political."

Fine. We'll politi-Q all of you, good and hard. Cry Red Bull, and let slip the autists of war.

Blogger tuberman August 12, 2018 8:46 PM  

"and the Clinton Foundation domiciles the National Human Trafficking Hotline."

That was one of the best short drops ever!

Blogger Dave August 12, 2018 9:00 PM  

You didn't make a connection to your BinC interview?

Blogger Mandos August 12, 2018 9:01 PM  

"And just like that, suddenly, 3 months ahead of critically important midterms, the entire media complex turned its guns on a ridiculous conspiracy theory from nerdy frustrated incel white males in remote corners of the internet nobody in their right mind wouldn't ever believe in lol xD"

Enjoying the show, I am.

Why wouldn't they ask the President to disavow? Surely even Trump is not crazy enough to buy this BS is he.

Blogger Lurker August 12, 2018 9:01 PM  

OT -

911 = "Jewish lightning"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-12/911-was-insurance-fire

Blogger Colin Flaherty's baby momma August 12, 2018 9:13 PM  

GloboSodomy told us Pizzagayt was all about a pizza parlor.
But it was more about: wtf is a "pizza-related handkerchief" and other suspicious behaviors by the Clintons' staff & others who have worked in top levels of gov & Hollyjood.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
From: John Podesta
To: Susan Sandler
It's mine, but not worth worrying about.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Blogger SJ August 12, 2018 9:21 PM  

Scott Adams has clearly never been on our side. His writings and videos have never been profound or even particularly interesting. Yet he is and was pushed on me every time I went to youtube and often on my forced Google news feed that comes up every time I open a new page on my phone.

I don't think that he is a malicious actor or acting in bad faith. I just think he's a boomercuck.

Blogger Jon Mollison August 12, 2018 9:25 PM  

"There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true."

Now do the Trump-Russia conspiracy.

Blogger Hammerli280 August 12, 2018 9:25 PM  

Hmph. It's not only the pedo/human trafficking scheme. It's also the whole scope of the HRC/DNC/FBI/DOJ seditious conspiracy. We're watching two independent criminal conspiracies here, although they may involve some of the same people.

And the pedo/human trafficking side? Look, Hollywood has ALWAYS been infamous for the casting couch. Famous for its loose morals before any of us were born. And Washington DC has also earned a reputation for loose morals. Now, in the last 25 years, the Democrats in particular have aligned VERY closely with Hollywood. Does anyone seriously think the likes of Bill Clinton are NOT boinking starlets?

Blogger Damelon Brinn August 12, 2018 9:30 PM  

Yep, whether Q is/was "real" is irrelevant now. It has people digging for truth in a distributed organization that can't be turned off. Along the way, it is inspiring people to question the lies of both media and government. It doesn't matter if one particular theory or prediction is proven wrong, because this form of information gathering and analysis doesn't claim to be perfect, it only claims to be effective. They could drag some guy out of a basement somewhere and get him to claim he was Q and making it all up, and it wouldn't stop now.

The Boomers who run the media really should know better. How many of them still believe alternative JFK assassination theories, despite decades of the establishment declaring them debunked? How many of them believed 9/11 theories as long as Bush was president? They should know you can't make a good conpsiracy theory go away by saying so.

Blogger Doktor Jeep August 12, 2018 9:37 PM  

Cat's out of the bag

Blogger D. August 12, 2018 9:38 PM  

enjoy the show:

As Dem Revolt Against Nancy Pelosi Grows, She Blames . . . NBC


https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/08/as-dem-revolt-against-pelosi-grows-she-blames-nbc/

Blogger Lazarus August 12, 2018 9:40 PM  

1.Scott Adams met with the GE 2 days before he started his current campaign.

2. The MSM had been studiously ignoring the Q phenomenon cuz they didn't want to publicize it. Q said they might have to force the MSM to start talking about Q. This was about a week or two before they did.

Both these things can be a part of managing the plan.

Or not.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 12, 2018 9:40 PM  

Q is now a tar baby in addition to everything else it is. The MSM grabbed a hold of it, how they can't let go.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 12, 2018 9:51 PM  

@2

"I'm on the fence right now re Q until it emerges whether it is either a distraction from or a step towards taking down Soros and other open-borders jihadopliles."

Coward.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 12, 2018 9:56 PM  

Lovecraft you have been around here long enough to know that is prime grounds for you being a pussy.

Blogger Durandel August 12, 2018 10:07 PM  

That’s a lot of flak for a supposed whole lot of nothing.

What’s that GG phrase again? When they start shooting at you...

Blogger Looking Glass August 12, 2018 10:27 PM  

The one thing the MSM will never even hint at admitting is that Q takes a very Trumpian approach to the direction they point people in. We watch the Left go nuts when Trump talks in generalities that let them insert their own delusions within it, but it's pretty much the same approach but for a different end. The Weaponized Autism drives one to fill in the holes in the information, rather than inject the limited information one already has on the subject.

It's been so long since it happened, and it was during the election, that I'm pretty sure everyone forgets how P*zzagate started. It was literally from a set of Twitter posts that asked, "what's a pizza map?" during the Podesta Email releases. They went through so much to shut that down, right down to, clearly, using National Security Letters on major websites to close things down. We got really close to the networks, even if Comet was simply a place a lot of them liked to hang out.

With the information we have now, the actual damning email was the one about providing entertainment by a mother who was something of a social climber & former actress. The rest were about drugs, mostly cocaine.

Blogger Looking Glass August 12, 2018 10:41 PM  

@23 Colin Flaherty's baby momma

The other thing to come from those emails is that most in Clinton World have serious drug problems. And they actually do play dominoes a lot among the Podestas, so he was actually talking about whether pot or cocaine was better to go with it. (More than likely)

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 12, 2018 10:50 PM  

Thankfully forgotten/never knew what dominoes mean in this context.

Blogger tz August 12, 2018 10:52 PM  

Hell hath no fury like a gamma grudge gaggle.

Someone should consider if Google will ever have AI that good to find such things. This open crowd sourcing, with enough eyeballs all datasets are shallow.

Blogger ancientlightful August 12, 2018 10:57 PM  

Hello Vox,

Longtime Reader, Bigtime Fan. Thanks for your courage and optimism in these dark times.

Given your great takedowns of the Shapiro, Harari, Peterson et al. I would love to read your insights into this "interesting" piece of agitprop for the New World Order. I have enjoyed your critiques of this author in the past. If you have the time I would love to hear your insights on this article.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/yuval-noah-harari-extract-21-lessons-for-the-21st-century


Thanks

Blogger Lazarus August 12, 2018 11:02 PM  


It's been so long since it happened, and it was during the election, that I'm pretty sure everyone forgets how P*zzagate started. It was literally from a set of Twitter posts that asked, "what's a pizza map?" during the Podesta Email releases. They went through so much to shut that down, right down to, clearly, using National Security Letters on major websites to close things down.

And then, This was sent by the National Security Agency of the United States of America on December 4th, 2016

#pizzagate is real. Do not give up the citizen investigation. This tweet will be deleted

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 12, 2018 11:08 PM  

I have no opinion on Q but I've noticed a few times now the media mentioning people 'acting' on information from Q. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a conveniently Q inspired shooting before the mid terms.

Blogger lowercaseb August 12, 2018 11:08 PM  

I'm wondering how long before the "Q-inspired shooters" start showing in the news. Is there a specific talent agency that they cast from for these actors?

Blogger Joseph Maroney August 12, 2018 11:23 PM  

"Q could be nothing. But people are looking. And there are clearly things to find."

That's what it all comes down to. It doesn't matter why. What matters is that they are.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 12, 2018 11:23 PM  

@42

"Losers who will never make it above 'extra'"

Blogger Lurker Lou August 12, 2018 11:26 PM  

Doubters -
Go back and listen to Scott's two podcasts regarding Q. First he starts off by saying he was catching his news on CNN and decided that Q was not real. Second podcast he debunks anonymous sources, and closes by saying he has an anonymous source and so we should believe him. This is pretty transparent. What makes good movies? Good actors.

Blogger Joseph Maroney August 12, 2018 11:31 PM  

"Q is a "conspiracy theory"? These idiots can't even use a dictionary."

No, but they can apply mind-control techniques. The label "conspiracy theory" has always been about programming people to automatically dismiss people that go against what Big Brother says.

Blogger Welsh Woodsman August 12, 2018 11:32 PM  

"Gamers and channers are not susceptible to social pressure. They don't care if the media mocks them and call them names. They just keep digging, keep emailing, and keep going."

When you're already social "outcasts" - being socially ostracized just doesn't matter.

Blogger Ken Prescott August 12, 2018 11:33 PM  

Q isn't about providing the answers.

Q is about learning how to ask new questions--and specifically, what KIND of new questions to ask.

If you keep asking the same questions, you're going to get the same answers. If you ask, instead, OTHER questions, and specifically ask things like, "IF (specific premise) were true, then what kind of things should we see out there? What sort of actions by this entity or that person?"

Q gets people digging. Seek and ye shall find. Don't bother seeking, you ain't gonna find anything but a blue pill.

Herb Meyer has some excellent videos on YouTube about this--from his time as Bill Casey's chief of staff. The thinking with Reagan's team was like thus:

1. If you believe USSR figures, they were consistently hitting 3.5% economic growth. ANNUALLY. EVERY DAMN YEAR. We know what 3.5% annual growth looks like. It doesn't look like the USSR.

2. THEREFORE, let's examine the premise that the USSR economy is in serious trouble. What kinds of things would we see if the USSR economy were in serious trouble? (They made a big list.)

3. Task intelligence sources to find that evidence--assuming that it exists.

Turns out that they had years and years of the stuff from prior to the tasking. They asked the DDI (analysis people) why they'd never reported on it before Casey had given the new tasking. The answer? Nobody had asked for it.

And this formed the basis of the Reagan strategy.

Blogger Looking Glass August 12, 2018 11:33 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Thankfully forgotten/never knew what dominoes mean in this context.

Thankfully, it really just means dominoes. Apparently it's something the Podestas play extremely competitively. (i.e. cheating is expected) What goes along with those get togethers, it's best not to dwell on.

Blogger Gen. Kong August 12, 2018 11:35 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:
Q is now a tar baby in addition to everything else it is. The MSM grabbed a hold of it, how they can't let go.

In light of how much the Br'er Rabbits of the (((fake news))) keep on frantically kicking and punching at this particular tar-baby known as Q-anon, its ultimate source being an orange-haired Br'er Fox over in the big house of the DC plantation seems all the more likely. Who would have thunk a NY yankee was familiar with the precepts of Uncle Remus?

Blogger Bobiojimbo August 12, 2018 11:44 PM  

NBC rolled a 4 (after modifiers) and failed their Con save. They are now Shaken, and incur -2 on all of their rolls - conversely everyone who attacks them now receives a +2 on their rolls. NBC may take a full action (thus forgoing their turn) to become un-shaken, or spend a move action to make another Con saving throw. VFM and ELOE, it is now your turns in the initiative order.

Blogger The Stygian August 12, 2018 11:52 PM  

Several years ago my best friend, told me Donald Trump was going to win the presidential election. I was skeptical. He told me he was prophesized to win it. Again I was skeptical. I started following GE. I was impressed. I did my homework. On election night I realized he had good on his side. I believe he has the might of the US military intelligence agencies on his side. The GE does not need this gig. He has achieved everything a hetero male wants. He had been chosen and asked by the agents of good to save this country. If he fails, God save us. Thank goodness Vox, people like you and your followers have been in the fight long before I realized what was happening. I apologize for my tardiness but my resolve is now absolute! God bless!!

Blogger VFM #7634 August 13, 2018 12:00 AM  

Q isn't about providing the answers.

Q is about learning how to ask new questions--and specifically, what KIND of new questions to ask.

Q gets people digging.


@48 Ken Prescott
Very perspicacious... I suppose that's why he/they picked the handle "Q". As in "question". Not Star Trek.

Blogger Looking Glass August 13, 2018 12:11 AM  

@53 VFM #7634

I'm still kind of surprised no one has referenced The Question.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Question_(comics)

Some incarnations of him use the Question identity to investigate things he couldn't as a reporter.

Blogger Servant of the Chief August 13, 2018 12:13 AM  

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you. Then you win.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 13, 2018 12:22 AM  

@7 R Webfoot

It is not remotely logical, but it is not even slightly beyond belief. It occurs so very, very often, and there is a reliable pattern - the leap of illogic is one that a very fearful person would make in the throes of fear. The media is full of people who are both deceitful and neurotic, and they rely on a gullible audience trusting them that if they're making a fear-based argument, there must be something to be afraid of.

To put it another way -- the role of the media is not just to promote/ reinforce a particular narrative; it's to help true believers in that narrative to manage the cognitive dissonance engendered by it.

Blogger The Scribe August 13, 2018 12:34 AM  

I saw almost an identical report maybe, two Friday nights ago on the Canker News Network. Thought it was a little weird they brought in this "news" coverage when they're usually inflicting us with either Cum-mo or Lemonhead.

"Everything about Q is a lie. Why? Because we're CN "F'n N!"

Blogger SciVo August 13, 2018 1:20 AM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:The Boomers who run the media really should know better. How many of them still believe alternative JFK assassination theories, despite decades of the establishment declaring them debunked? How many of them believed 9/11 theories as long as Bush was president? They should know you can't make a good conpsiracy theory go away by saying so.

Remember how in Catcher in the Rye, the popular girls would moon over a hot guy showing off on the high dive, then turn around and blast an ugly guy as conceited just for whistling (literally his only talent)? These people aren't just stupid -- they never matured beyond high school.

The Who/Whom Principle is intellectually dishonest and as morally sophisticated as a dog pack, but Leftists appear to be literally incapable of understanding any other way of life. When they grow old and die, they will still be stuck in a pathetically adolescent frame of mind: self-conscious and self-centered, yet self-unaware.

Blogger John Williams August 13, 2018 1:39 AM  

The Q postings are difficult to understand, often, as if, like in WW2, the allies would broadcast a bunch of radio traffic into Europe to the various resistance and action groups.
Except that’s not what’s going on here. The Allies would broadcast lines such as “John has a long moustace.” Which may or not have an encoded meaning to someone. Q outsources topics for opensourced research. Topics that have a long history of being fruitful to 3rd party researchers.

Blogger jb August 13, 2018 1:42 AM  

Most desire the blue pill of "All is well - move along, citizen." That desire is based, not on a desire to know what is in reality, but specifically on the desire of "don't bother me with inconvenient facts."

Facts, and reality, are by nature "inconvenient." They cause us to think, and think, best as one is able, logically . . . rationally. Both of those terms and the use thereof are likewise inconvenient.

Q causes one to think forward, or retreat from thinking. You have to do the work to "get" Q. Do not be upset if you do not "get" Q - either way. It merely means you won't do the work of thinking.

Blaming those those who have thought matters through is little but intellectual jealousy.

Blogger Thumos August 13, 2018 1:59 AM  

It doesn't matter if Q is "real or not." People believe the message, because the message is clearly true.

Blogger Sherwood family August 13, 2018 2:10 AM  

OT: For those who haven't already seen it. https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg69094.html

Interesting connection between Robert Mueller and David Asimov, son of Isaac Asimov, and one of the largest child porn producers/distributers in California history. Somehow the evils and connections of the pizzagate thing just stretch further back in time. Asimov was given 6 months house arrest and 3 years probation because of a plea deal cooked up by Mueller. This after it was shown he had the largest stash of child porn in California history. No wonder he is involved trying to get the GE.

Blogger Wolfman at Large August 13, 2018 2:45 AM  

Now Neon Revolt Post. Gives a shout out for Alt-Hero Q.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/12/the-mystery-of-the-sky-king-and-bill-mahers-opensecret-newq-qanon-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate/

Blogger Looking Glass August 13, 2018 2:51 AM  

@62

Mueller's entire career has been ham-fisted cleaning up the messes of the Elites. It's never been subtle, but the Media covers it up. He's exactly the type of guy I'd bring in to handle a sensitive case. Why? Because he has no ability to handle things with subtlety.

It takes a deep level of cunning to do this, but that's what we expect of the GE's team. Who's mostly gotten roughed up by the Special Counsel? Guys that weren't actually part of the Trump Team. Flynn has gotten roughed up pretty bad, but he also took a dive. Spooks don't take dives without a plan, and Flynn is a world-class spook.

Other thing to keep in mind is the Obama birth certificate stuff. The Russia stuff is currently working in a similar manner, and Trump can "play the victim" the entire time. However, we don't know if Mueller is actually working for Trump. Whether he is or not is mostly irrelevant, as he serves Trump's objectives.

Blogger Stan Dane August 13, 2018 3:26 AM  

This blog post was referenced in /qresearch/ 8chan and it made the Notables (#3253, >>2578140, "Everyone is talking about Q now!"). There were a few comments (e.g. "Good read") that were positive.

Blogger Looking Glass August 13, 2018 3:37 AM  

@63 Wolfman at Large

Neon Revolt brings up some interesting questions on #Skyking. If the pictures of the F-15s taking off were correct for that day, then they did have Air-to-Ground missiles loaded.

The other thing was I found it quite interesting that a non-pilot didn't stall out a turboprop trying to recover the barrel roll. It would make sense if it was being remotely controlled, rather than controlled but a guy that knew nothing about piloting an air craft.

Blogger #6277 Hammer August 13, 2018 3:42 AM  

Assuming Q isn't real, the Trump admin must surely by now have taken control over it. The Q movement has become too influential to just leave it to some kid in his mom's basement.

Blogger LP999-16 August 13, 2018 3:50 AM  

What wonderful news to begin the week with!

Of course ComcastNBC is shaken over 40 Democrats holding office will not support Pelosi. God bless "q", channers and autists.

Boomers whom love the POTUS, Christ and the tradfamily are into Q; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH7-rRdc_ok

Blogger The Kurgan August 13, 2018 4:10 AM  

I used to think Q was mostly irrelevant spergy nonsense.
It didn’t matter to me because the overall premise of the deep state being filled with utterly demonic evil scum was a given due to other things I know.

Until i actually looked into it myself a bit.
Q is without a doubt a professional patios of extremely clever construction. It also has one thing in common with Trump (which may be insignificant of itself) it uses existing infrastructure to have massive effect with minimum cost.

In any event, I would eat my hat if Q wasn’t something orchestrated at pretty high levels of officialdom in one way or another. And I have no doubt Trump is indeed aware.

So that’s my take for those here who care to know.

Blogger The Kurgan August 13, 2018 4:12 AM  

Psyops not patios.

Blogger SemiSpook37 August 13, 2018 4:35 AM  

Well, it appears Q has hitched onto Cerno’s wagon: now there’s an implied connection with Rainn Wilson and his older tweets and (((Epstein))). Once again, this explains so much.

Blogger Looking Glass August 13, 2018 4:53 AM  

SemiSpook37 wrote:Well, it appears Q has hitched onto Cerno’s wagon: now there’s an implied connection with Rainn Wilson and his older tweets and (((Epstein))). Once again, this explains so much.

Former Military Lawyer Mike Cernovich is key conduit for the pedo information. Former Military Intelligence Analyst Jack Posobiec is looking to take down the notion that Q is some great big PsyOps.

The instant you point out the connections, it generally clarifies some of what is going on.

As The Kurgan points out, the Q Project is clearly a military PsyOps. It's an iterative version of 20+ years of Internet-based intelligence operations. The objectives of the operation is the only thing in question.

Blogger LP999-16 August 13, 2018 5:00 AM  

Satan, his evil ones are shaking.

Blogger DJT August 13, 2018 5:37 AM  

Between Q and InfoWars, I think Alex Jones is right. They are panicking about the midterms and are going to try stealing it. Why else would they suddenly be so threatened by conspiracy theorists?

Blogger Looking Glass August 13, 2018 5:55 AM  

DJT wrote:Between Q and InfoWars, I think Alex Jones is right. They are panicking about the midterms and are going to try stealing it. Why else would they suddenly be so threatened by conspiracy theorists?

Because 170 ppl voted in Ohio #12 that are over 116 years old. Known oldest person in the world is 115.

Blogger Lovekraft August 13, 2018 5:58 AM  

Hegelian Dialectic.

Create a conflict out of thin air. Wait for the counter-reaction.

Then present your solution.

Easy to see how the left does this. Set up Trump as racist by media lies/obstruction. Watch Trump/his base react (over-exaggerating it, of course).

Then come out as the Great Uniter.

Blogger Lovekraft August 13, 2018 6:05 AM  

Where is Q exposing Islam? That's why I am skeptical. I imagine there would be much to reveal about Merkel and Obama, Muslim Brotherhood etc.

Unless, as I stated, the usefulness of Q is to remove Cabal influence in order to go after this threat.

Which comes back the chicken-egg. Is Islam a secondary or side-effect of cabal, or is Islam a major threat?

I'm just reminding people about what I see as a threat as great, if not greater, than swamp.

Blogger VD August 13, 2018 6:20 AM  

Where is Q exposing Islam? That's why I am skeptical.

Q has done more to expose the links between Arab oil money and the cabal than anyone. Your skepticism is both misplaced and ignorant.

I'm just reminding people about what I see as a threat as great, if not greater, than swamp.

Because people HERE of all places need to be reminded about Islam and immigration? That's absurd.

Look, your skepticism is just your intellectual vanity and your fear of possibly being wrong. That's all it is. That's why you're throwing out these obviously inadequate ex post facto rationalizations. Get over it. Only one thing matters about Q... is it useful to the good guys or not?

The answer to that is obvious.

Blogger Shimshon August 13, 2018 6:39 AM  

All this Q skepticism makes me feel like it's March, about when the earliest mainstream media references started to appear. It's August, and the time for skepticism has long past.

Blogger Sherwood family August 13, 2018 7:22 AM  

Q maybe an example of "the Toynbee Convector" in action. Remember, this is not a war of territory or resources. It is a war of minds and Q is busy establishing beachheads in minds all across the country.

Blogger Sillon Bono August 13, 2018 7:41 AM  

DJT wrote:Between Q and InfoWars, I think Alex Jones is right. They are panicking about the midterms and are going to try stealing it. Why else would they suddenly be so threatened by conspiracy theorists?

This is typical leftard mentality, "We're great, and if we're losing public support it must be because the other side is trying to discredit us, the fact that we're corrupt as fcuk and utter shit politically speaking doesn't have to do anything with Joe normie not voting for us, because how can Joe normie not see how great we are."

Is either that or a simpler:

"Leave Joe normie alone, he belongs to us, we mean he's our voter."

Either way, leftards.

Blogger Pierre Truc August 13, 2018 7:50 AM  

VD wrote:I think the Clowns may have gotten to Scott Adams.

I doubt it. His intellectual vanity is sufficient explanation.


Maybe... I'll offer another hypothesis. He's always taking it very slowly and with lots of baby steps, which looks like a smart guy making lots of efforts to bridge the IQ gap and talk to bluepilled normies. He does not really take sides. I'd say he's not talking to us, rather he's talking to the moderates and trying to make them doubt about the mainstream narrative, as a first step to opening their minds.

Also, a significant portion of what he says really comes down to "I'm a persuasion expert, buy my books."

Blogger Avalanche August 13, 2018 8:28 AM  

@8 "Scott Adam's pushing against Q shortly before the MSM"

I semi-enjoyed Adams' persuasion stuff during the election, but his (pretty complete) return to his idiot-leftie roots had become just unbearable a couple months ago and I quit listening to ANY of his talks. It became me yelling in frustration at the computer because Adams was making his "points" on the basis of such deeply INcomplete info! If he's not willing to actually do the research (about, e.g., Charlottesville, "climate change," Q, etc.), then he should shut the hell up about telling us what's wrong/fake/bad about anything! (The liberal contagion ALWAYS leaks out! Still, makes them easier to ID and avoid.)

Blogger Avalanche August 13, 2018 8:30 AM  

@10 "they played Omarosa's "recording" from when she was summarily fired by John Kelly."

Still, if she was STUPID enough to make the recording? Then she was WAY too stupid (and venal, and corrupt -- and not even corrupt FOR anyone specifically, just corrupt in and of herself!) to work for Trump!!

Blogger Mocheirge August 13, 2018 8:31 AM  

Where is Q exposing Islam?

Remember that Q is operating in support of civic nationalism. Critiquing Islam itself doesn't serve Q's agenda, but exposing Islamic political intrigue within our government does (as VD pointed out).

Blogger Dirk Manly August 13, 2018 8:57 AM  

@49


"Thankfully, it really just means dominoes. Apparently it's something the Podestas play extremely competitively. (i.e. cheating is expected) What goes along with those get togethers, it's best not to dwell on."


Considering all the other code in Podesta's emails, what makes you so absolutely sure that when Podesta writes "playing dominos" he's referring to a game played with thick, rectangular tiles, with a number of pips on each half?

There's absolutely no reason to believe that such an oddly worded sentence is to be taken as not containing some sort of code or another -- because PEOPLE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT.

Blogger VD August 13, 2018 9:00 AM  

Avalanche, I recommend that you stop using parentheses. (Because they are annoying!!!) They don't make your point (which is the object of the comment) any more clear. To the contrary (which means the opposite and indicates that things are the reverse of what they might appear to be) they only tend to break up the flow of your thought (instead of clarifying things, they confuse them instead) and make your comments harder to read.

As a general rule, adding more detail that you happened to think of after the fact is bad writing.

Anonymous Anonymous August 13, 2018 9:02 AM  

@16 There is an element of funkspiel to Q, yes. "Disinformation is necessary."

@18 The woman who criticized the Canadian hockey team bus accident for being so white and male told me "everything is about gender" in 2012. Sadly she still hasn't grown up.

@36 The SJWs that went after Greg Elliott for "Twitter harassment" were familiar with white powder, yes.

@58 I used to call that the Brad Pitt rule, but now I call it the Justin Trudeau rule (even if that dig from 20 years ago was for a set political purpose... the purveyor of that story is connected to the Podestas / Clintons and possibly Uranium One, BTW)

@74 They want to ban anonymity for expressing your opinion online, but balk at voter ID when you're expressing your most important opinion in civil society. Strange double standard.

Blogger Dad29 August 13, 2018 9:04 AM  

There's another "Q" who allegedly was an author of some of the New Testament. Also a "mystery" person.

https://www.bethinking.org/bible/q-what-is-the-document-q-supposed-to-be

Blogger Alex August 13, 2018 9:21 AM  

"There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true."

This sentence, coming from this source, does more to make me believe Q is on to the truth more than almost anything else I've seen.

Blogger IrishFarmer August 13, 2018 9:36 AM  

They should be shook. If Q shows nothing else, its that there are a lot of people who will accept and anonymous source on the internet over mainstream sources.

Blogger Matrick August 13, 2018 9:37 AM  

What's all this about Rainn Wilson?

Blogger Crush Limbraw August 13, 2018 9:41 AM  

I always say - keep it simple.
VD wrote "Only one thing matters about Q... is it useful to the good guys or not?

The answer to that is obvious."
I think I get it!

Blogger Shimshon August 13, 2018 9:57 AM  

Avalanche,

TL;DR Why can't a woman be (more) like a man?

Blogger Avalanche August 13, 2018 11:36 AM  

@87 "I recommend that you stop using parentheses."

I will. (I promise.)

Blogger Ominous Cowherd August 13, 2018 11:58 AM  

Looking Glass wrote:The other thing was I found it quite interesting that a non-pilot didn't stall out a turboprop trying to recover the barrel roll.

If you keep the throttles shoved to the firewall, you're never going to be behind the power curve, right? You're also going to burn through your fuel faster.

Blogger Angantyr August 13, 2018 12:00 PM  

@87
One of the reasons I come here and read both the post and the comments is to pick up do's and don'ts for clearly expressing thoughts from folks who are far more expert than I. Thanks!

Blogger Dirk Manly August 13, 2018 12:41 PM  

@77

". Lovekraft August 13, 2018 6:05 AM
Where is Q exposing Islam? That's why I am skeptical. I imagine there would be much to reveal about Merkel and Obama, Muslim Brotherhood etc."


No need. If you take down the pedos, you take down the Moslem-importers.

Blogger Lovekraft August 13, 2018 2:18 PM  

I am on board with Q, don't worry. Haven't done a thing to discredit what is happening there.

There is just part of my trying to connect the dots that wants to get some sense of finality should Q end up being that one domino that brings the entire house down.

It's what happens afterwards that I'm wondering about: does Islam and the tribe simply go into 'hibernation', only to pick things up again twenty, thirty years down the road when memories have faded? As history has shown, institutions have been rebuilt out of the ashes, only to be infiltrated in a couple generations. And I don't see any signs that the above two power bases have any intention of 'disarming'.

Which is why I'm pushing for our own 'Holocaust-type reparations racket'. Similar to natives in North America that receive billions in tax money every year.

Yes, we'll worry about that when we get there, and I agree we need to keep pressing Q's take down of immediate cabals.

Blogger VD August 13, 2018 6:35 PM  

It's what happens afterwards that I'm wondering about: does Islam and the tribe simply go into 'hibernation', only to pick things up again twenty, thirty years down the road when memories have faded?

Again, WHO GIVES A DAMN? Stop secret-kinging and trying to play general without an army. Just do something useful and learn to stay on topic.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 13, 2018 6:36 PM  

@99

After the show-trials, a set of acts like the Nurnburg Laws will pass easily, very easily.


And if the Jews complain, all that needs to be said, is, "These are no different than Jewish laws for how the Jewish community interacts with non-Jews. If those laws are good enough for you, then similar laws are good enough for the rest of us."

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts