ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Faces of evil


Diagnosis: malignant narcissism.

Labels: ,

87 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo September 30, 2018 4:02 PM  

Quick VOIGHT-KAMPF these people lol

Blogger Eduardo September 30, 2018 4:06 PM  

It's weird... they squeeze the upper lip while smiling AND nod their heads down

I can't do that face, all my smiles are either between Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible or Stan Laurel from Laurel and Hardy.

You know maybe they are just socially weird...

Blogger peacefulposter September 30, 2018 4:14 PM  

Which psychology professor is crazier:

1) Jordon Peterson
2) Christina Ford

Blogger tz September 30, 2018 4:26 PM  

V.s. beneficent narcissism as per Ivan Throne.
Buy the "Power Narcissist".
It will save not only your ass but the world.

Blogger tz September 30, 2018 4:28 PM  

@3 - no contest. Jordan Peterson wins. CBF is more evil than crazy.

Blogger Unknown September 30, 2018 4:28 PM  

3) Christina Peterson

Blogger cecilhenry September 30, 2018 4:28 PM  

In a some what related vein:


SJWADD's, especially when the lose big.

Newman has no idea how laughable her doubling down looks.

Cathy Newman interview: Jordan Peterson, a beheading threat and her mosque faux pas

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cathy-newman-interview-jordan-peterson-a-beheading-threat-and-her-mosque-faux-pas-wsm5xmwvk

Blogger rumpole5 September 30, 2018 4:29 PM  

As they say: "Issues". LOTS of issues with these two.

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 30, 2018 4:32 PM  

I said before and I'll say it again.

Strozk got fired because he dropped the mask.

They heartily of everything else he did and would have protected him as if he was a lost child...if he hadn't dropped the mask.

Blogger Unknown September 30, 2018 4:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger L'Aristokrato September 30, 2018 4:35 PM  

Nice try, but we can all see it's just the same guy with a wig and glasses.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len September 30, 2018 4:36 PM  

Who told here that "homeless chic" hair and overlarge ill-fitting glasses were the route to credibility?

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 30, 2018 4:46 PM  

Maybe she was born rotten.

Or maybe Blasey-Ford followed a gradual and easy road to damnation.

Or maybe she was forced down it by powers beyond her control.

That does happen but there is always a point where you can turn away and say, "no."

Moira Greyland should have become a hideous monster worse than both of her parents combined.

She didn't become one. She listened to a voice that she was told she must never listen to and yet she did.

As sure as the next Star Wars movie will be shit, I am certain Blasey-Ford was given a choice to turn away from that road and she willingly refused to take it.

And there is no doubt in my mind that that decision came from pride.

Look at those faces. Those are the faces of pride.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 30, 2018 4:52 PM  

Strozk got fired because he dropped the mask.

@9 Cataline
Wonder if they'll throw CBF under the bus... I mean, they look like each other, after all, so if Strzok dropped the mask, she did too.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 30, 2018 4:55 PM  

She didn't become one. She listened to a voice that she was told she must never listen to and yet she did.

@13 Cataline
As much as many deny it, free will does exist. Explains the difference between choosing to wallow in evil and choosing to try to get out.

And if you want to get out, going after what evil says is evil is a good signpost.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 30, 2018 4:58 PM  

Who told here that "homeless chic" hair and overlarge ill-fitting glasses were the route to credibility?

@12 Don't Call Me Len
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if CBF was using some sort of satanic neurolinguistic programming. The fact that so many otherwise reasonable-seeming people pronounce her "credible" despite the holes in her story is quite unsettling somehow.

Blogger Cataline Sergius September 30, 2018 4:59 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:Strozk got fired because he dropped the mask.

@9 Cataline

Wonder if they'll throw CBF under the bus... I mean, they look like each other, after all, so if Strzok dropped the mask, she did too.


I absolutely guarantee they will throw her under the bus...AFTER the midterms.

Either as scapegoat for having lost the elections or because they need to throw the Cucks a bone to try and get them on back on their side again.

But either way it will be her.

Social Justice is for the group, not the individual.

Particularity if that individual is a blond, White that reminds you of someone that probably looked cuter than you did in high school.

Blogger Mister Excitement September 30, 2018 5:08 PM  

Narcissism and male gamma behavior.

The hallmarks of toxic people.

I've had to endure many of these clowns over the years. They are thoroughly unpleasant. There is no fixing them.

In our hyper civil, feminized, and politically correct social order, the only solution is to avoid them. Punching them in the face will only land you in court or even jail. Just avoid.

Blogger Jew613 September 30, 2018 5:18 PM  

They so over the top, they come off as a parody of the smarmy liar who everyone knows is lying but cant prove it.

Blogger James Dixon September 30, 2018 5:20 PM  

> Which psychology professor is crazier:

Peterson is normal crazy. Ford is manufactured crazy.

There have been suggestions she was MK Ultra'ed.

Blogger James Dixon September 30, 2018 5:21 PM  

> There is no fixing them.

Oh, the fix is easy, but frowned upon.

Blogger DraveckysHumerus September 30, 2018 5:26 PM  

I'm at a loss to understand why almost nobody has commented on the (((lawyers))) who flanked Ford during the proceedings and propped her up like talmudic bookends. Rabid raccoon enforcers straight from zionist central casting, keeping Ford's demented mind focused on the narrative.

Evil personified: https://images.axios.com/jL0ys5wD4Vtj7eHZfGr8QHo1kWU=/0x596:5719x3813/1920x1080/2018/09/27/1538074567658.jpg

They want us dead and all traces erased.

Blogger James Dixon September 30, 2018 5:34 PM  

> They want us dead and all traces erased.

Of course. That's been obvious for almost three years now. Probably well before then if you weren't willing to grant people the benefit of a doubt. I'll be forever indebted to Kevin Williamson for making the depth of their hatred of us clear to me.

They don't understand that we won't go quietly. To be fair, we had given them no reason to assume we wouldn't until Trump.

Blogger Were-Puppy September 30, 2018 5:44 PM  

@22 DraveckysHumerus
I'm at a loss to understand why almost nobody has commented on the (((lawyers))) who flanked Ford during the proceedings and propped her up like talmudic bookends. Rabid raccoon enforcers straight from zionist central casting, keeping Ford's demented mind focused on the narrative.
---

We were making fun of ((( Maddow face ))) and ((( Jewbeard ))) quite a bit on Gab.

Especially the secret shekel handshake .

Blogger Unknown September 30, 2018 5:46 PM  

these are the faces of people who do Evil.

these are the faces of people who are proud to do Evil.

these are the faces of people who are PROUD TO BE SEEN DOING EVIL.

Blogger Nathan September 30, 2018 6:00 PM  

Wow... that is uncanny. Maybe the "elite" have gotten so incestuous, with the same boarding schools, colleges, and social circles, that they're developing their own Innsmouth look.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume September 30, 2018 6:05 PM  

@15

We routinely see 'studies' done by "Science" telling us that there is no such thing as Free Will.

TPTB put a whole lot of effort into poking a hole in the concept of Free Will.

Blogger Tino September 30, 2018 6:16 PM  

"...Innsmouth look". THIS.

We may very well be looking at a signature of evil. For me, I catch that smirk in someone, they will be out of my life instantaneously.

Blogger VD September 30, 2018 6:41 PM  

Speaking of narcissism, stop trying to comment here, Haxo. You're not permitted to comment here. Now fuck off once and for all.

Blogger Avalanche September 30, 2018 6:56 PM  

Whew! Warn an Ilk, eh? Them's some SCARY ... people? Demons!

Blogger Avalanche September 30, 2018 6:58 PM  

@2 "It's weird... they squeeze the upper lip while smiling AND nod their heads down
I can't do that face,..."

Diagnostic symptom? Demonic possession symptom? Better (maybe?) than an extended pinkie finger... (Boomer-memory allusion, eh?)

Blogger weka September 30, 2018 7:00 PM  

Not narcissistic. Evil.

The cure is not acceptable to them, for it is to go full Christian revival complete with the inquisition.

Blogger GammaCatch September 30, 2018 7:10 PM  

The comforting thing is: at least we have a deadline for knowing whether or not any of these people are going to pay for what they have done. If 2025 rolls around and The Left is still at it, I doubt we will get someone like Trump again. The Right has to put the fear of God in these people across industries and State governments and arresting and bankrupting many of these people would set the standard. Heck, if we can get 100,000 angry Rightists at every State house in the country, MAYBE that would move something. The culture just does not seem to care enough to act.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 30, 2018 7:11 PM  

"TPTB put a whole lot of effort into poking a hole in the concept of Free Will."

They love the excuse of "but I can't help it!"

They forget that the logical view of a malefic creature bereft of free will is as a broken machine or a rabid animal. It should be destroyed without a second thought. There is no victim there, only an abomination.

Blogger Che Dolf September 30, 2018 7:17 PM  

Why don't you link to the post at Chateau Heartiste where the picture is hosted?

The Satanic Smirk (28 SEP 2018)

Blogger VD September 30, 2018 7:23 PM  

Because that's not where I got it. I had no idea it was posted there.

Blogger Nathan September 30, 2018 7:39 PM  

Contrast this with the pictures of Kavanaugh's righteous anger that the left keep plastering everywhere, as if that's supposed to make him look bad. You can even compare it to Jeff Flake, who honest to God looks like he has a loved one tied up somewhere.

It isn't a normal facial expression.

Blogger Al K. Annossow September 30, 2018 7:42 PM  

I'm going to call these expressions a learned affectation that is meant to put the viewer off balance in two ways. First, the tight smile implies, perhaps dishonestly, "I am holding back important information that gives me an advantage." Secondly, the oddness conjures the impression that the viewer is dealing with someone they can't fully understand, which of course could be because of evil or power.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville September 30, 2018 7:49 PM  

Yeah, Flake looked like he was forced to eat a shit sandwich the day he recommended one more week of FBI investigation. I'm not really buying the Rosenstein white hat theory, but it does look like someone forced him to make that recommendation. Like the G.E., I too look forward to what the Feebs will find out about the Kavanaugh accusers.

The way Judge Kav has been treated has outraged me more than any other political event in forty years of voting. Get ready for the Kavanaugh-wave cycle. Political winter is coming for the leftist demons.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother September 30, 2018 7:57 PM  

It seems like many Congressmen were forced to act and vote certain ways until recently.

Blogger Dangeresque September 30, 2018 8:00 PM  

That face you make when the MK Ultra kicks in.

Blogger Jack Ward September 30, 2018 8:09 PM  

@40 stg58

Yeah, its almost as if the GE told them all, and most of them were them all, that the blackmail documents are no more. Burned to ashes. Now, maybe, The GE said, " go forth and do good, you owe me".

Blogger tuberman September 30, 2018 8:10 PM  

It's the Leftist smirk. Yes, it says, "I know something that you fools do not, and I am superior to all of you, and never accountable."

That narcissism will hold with many of these POC until accountability time. Which will come soon for many, then they will shriek in disbelief, stating innocence.

Evil must be utterly destroyed. Enough Is Enough!

Blogger OGRE September 30, 2018 8:15 PM  

That is a face of evil. Its liar's pride, a nonverbal boasting of a (perceived) successful deception. Anyone can tell a convincing story, actors do it all the time, but very very few people can offer a willful deception without giving off some tell, and this is one of them. She can't yell out "Woohoo I did it and I got away with it!" but her body will, and this is her body doing just that.

Theres one thing I noticed that the body language lady didn't call out, and thats Ford's behavior before and after having read her statement. Before she testified Ford had to sit there for 10 minutes while Grassley began the proceedings, and she was visibly terrified. Let out a deep exhale as she first sat down, rapid swallowing, constant opening and closing of her mouth. Once she finished reading her (well practiced) statement, she was showing signs of pride: head held high; threw her glasses, her protective shield, back on her head; sitting up back and straight.

Obviously some of that can be explained by normal nervousness and getting through something difficult. But heres the thing. Thats not at all how victim's of a trauma act when testifying. Yes they are nervous at first, but they are steeling themselves for whats to come. They start out relatively direct and strong--this is their moment of justice. But as they get deeper into the description of the trauma they get weaker as they 'relive' the experience, if they are in fact reliving it by calling upon their memory to describe it. And at the end they are NEVER showing signs of pride and relief and laughter and making jokes about caffeine. The typical behavior is to display a desire to escape the current situation as quickly as possible; they want out of the courtroom. And they are never more comfortable walking out as they are walking in.

Blogger Johnny September 30, 2018 8:36 PM  

@44

Even without the tells, she is BS on so many different levels. Along with this, that and everything else, Kavanaugh only gets naughty with women who have ties with Soros.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira September 30, 2018 8:49 PM  

I believe that is whst is referred to as a "shit-eating grin"

Blogger pyrrhus September 30, 2018 9:00 PM  

@20 " There have been suggestions she was MK Ultra'ed."

Daddy using his daughter as a test subject? Not impossible...
But Daddy apparently hates her leftist politics...

Blogger James Dixon September 30, 2018 9:10 PM  

Strzok's father was also known deep state? Coincidence?

Blogger Unknown September 30, 2018 9:12 PM  

36. VD September 30, 2018 7:23 PM
Because that's not where I got it. I had no idea it was posted there.



actually, that is where you got it, because that's where the pic link in your own post goes. ( unless you just modified the link ).

but it wouldn't surprise me that a third party web site would use a Heartiste pic without openly stating where they got it from. it just seems odd that they would leech the pic ( web address freely accessible via right click ) without crediting it.

if you're ( third party web site ) going to link Heartiste material without crediting Heartiste because you don't want normies knowing you cruise NAZI web sites ya'll need to host it locally.

Blogger OGRE September 30, 2018 9:14 PM  

related pic off pol http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1538354234329.jpg

Is that the expression of someone who just retold her most harrowing experience, thats haunted her for the rest of her life?

Blogger Unknown September 30, 2018 9:25 PM  

it is the expression of a Narcissist who's getting her Supply from the whole damn planet.

Blogger Ford Prefect September 30, 2018 9:39 PM  

Was anyone surprised to learn that CBF is a professor of psychology? I would have been gob-smacked to learn she was, say, an engineering professor or a math prof.

When I heard "psychology", I pretty much realized that that was what I'd been expecting. Wonder why that is?

Anonymous Anonymous September 30, 2018 10:01 PM  

@37 pictures of Kavanaugh's righteous anger

Was listening to it on satellite radio (the only way I consume "cable tv news") and it came through there, as did Vocal Fry Ford's lying.

Anonymous Anonymous September 30, 2018 10:04 PM  

@35 Heartiste hit upon "crowdfunded" payoffs.

Now you know why Valkenburger and Sarkpupppet went into "muh har ASS ment" mode the minute the ink on Vivian James was dry. Crowdfunding is money laundering, be it for sex work, drugs such as cocaine, or good old plausible deniable funding from glowing clown companies in Langley.

Blogger Taqiyyotomist September 30, 2018 10:05 PM  

I got the Ford look once. When I saw a poster on a bulletin board at a business I worked for, advertising some guru for Mindfulness Meditation, I asked the person behind the counter why the owner's mom would allow this. Little did I know that the person in line in front of me was the person who posted this advertisement. On the way out of the coffee shop, she told me, with this exact face, "You don't stand a chance. THOUSANDS OF YEARS."

A few hours later, I thought about this slunt, and said to myself, "Yep. Evil and deception have been around for thousands of years. On that point we can certainly agree."

When she said, regarding my disdain for the newly-coined Mindfulness Meditation, nee Transcendental Meditation, nee Satanism, "Thousands of years!" as if she was saying something profound and true, hers was the face of Ford in this picture.

These people are evil and it shows in their face.

Blogger Elizabeth September 30, 2018 10:09 PM  

Christine Ford is only 51 but looks 71. Probably due to booze.

Many have disparaged Lisa Page's looks, but no one commented on Peter Strzok's - he's only 48, but, IMO, looks 10 years older. Stress? Heavy drinking?

They both put on bizarre shows at their hearings. To what degree were they putting on an act and to what degree their true selves showed.


Blogger Were-Puppy September 30, 2018 10:32 PM  

Wheres Gun Ghoul when we need him for some serious JuStIcE ?

Blogger DraveckysHumerus September 30, 2018 10:41 PM  

CH may have captured an essence of Ford's facial expression in the photo above. Roissy calls it the vaggie tingles. Imagine if you dare Ford is without eyeglasses and her eyes are closed. The look would be pre-orgasmic vaggie tingles -- she's literally getting off from the magnitude and scale of personal attention. Ford thus expressed climax when she later pushed up her glasses and threw her head backwards. The root of her apparent nervousness may have been sustained self-pleasure.

The tingles.

Throughout the proceeding Ford peered over the frames of her eyeglasses despite the lenses appear to be ground bifocal. It's possible legal counsel procured eyeglasses for Ford that were ground bifocal to assist reading below but off-prescription above so Ford could not discern the facial expressions of her inquisitors yet could read local documents. I've heard of this done in Illinois state courts to boost an extremely nervous but necessary witness and help him overcome scrutiny due to the nervousness and provide favorable testimony. I've never pulled that stunt as a federal patent litigator but I most certainly would be willing to do it presupposing no regulatory or other laws were broken and I doubt the Katz law firm would be any more reluctant.

Blogger Dave September 30, 2018 10:55 PM  

Catch The Legend Chuck Dixon and also Sergio Cariello live with 2VS.

https://www.youtube.com/w.atch?v=5Nk8mKA70Dk

Blogger Laramie Hirsch September 30, 2018 11:19 PM  

Ford is a complete fraud. Check this out, everyone. It's insane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

Blogger SciVo September 30, 2018 11:45 PM  

OGRE wrote:related pic off pol http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1538354234329.jpg

Is that the expression of someone who just retold her most harrowing experience, thats haunted her for the rest of her life?


Yes indeed, those pictures tell the story: "I was not always the shriveled crone you see before you. I was once young and irresistibly hot. It's true! My tits were so perky that ascending alphas would literally break the law to get at them."

And for this, she was given a national platform -- nay, global.

Blogger Lazarus September 30, 2018 11:52 PM  

Do you want to know how many people that I know found her credible and BK reprehensible?

The reckoning, if one actually occurs, will be breathtaking.

Still waiting patiently, but if I am disappointed, I will know that hope is useless.

Blogger Revelation Means Hope October 01, 2018 12:05 AM  

For two years, one of my hens in my flock has defied any conventional name (yes, we name our chickens).
We just called her the crazy chicken, the one with the crazy look in her eye, always missing a bunch of feathers, bottom or near bottom of the pecking order. And always giving her "I just laid an egg" cackle but never actually laid an egg at that moment.

We just named her "Blazey". When I told my mom, she busted out laughing.

Now we'll have a way to screen our friends when they come over, which ones are Hillary crazed loons, and which are normal and sane.

Blogger pyrrhus October 01, 2018 12:19 AM  

FBI investigation a trap? https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/09/30/vindication/

Blogger Cottonwood Joe October 01, 2018 12:28 AM  

Maybe it's just the greedy satisfaction of a SJW knowing they've duped so many while making a million at the same time (as per the following quote).

“Here's what I learned from listening to the hearings from Ford and Kavanaugh: (1) Ms. Ford stated she did not come forward for political reasons and has not been paid to come forward. Fact check: There are 3 known GoFundMe accounts in her name totalling nearly $1,000,000 dollars. She does not plan to return the money, nor has she told people not to send money.”

Blogger Bobiojimbo October 01, 2018 1:01 AM  

Meme-tastic.

Blogger Stilicho October 01, 2018 1:40 AM  

@49 stfu already. Yoi are obviously new here if you think Vox and Roissy are anything but different facets of the same gem. Hell, you're obviously new to the maul right/hard right if you aee capable of thinking Vox and Roissy have any beef with one another. Or a paid troll. My money is on (over)paid troll. Up your game bitxh.

Blogger Jack Amok October 01, 2018 1:41 AM  

Ford thus expressed climax when she later pushed up her glasses and threw her head backwards. The root of her apparent nervousness may have been sustained self-pleasure.

Are we in some sort of David Lynch movie?

Blogger Dire Badger October 01, 2018 2:01 AM  

bo wrote:36. VD September 30, 2018 7:23 PM

Because that's not where I got it. I had no idea it was posted there.


actually, (insert a whole bunch of useless bullshit, claims that VD's a liar, and a smarmy suggestion at underhanded motivations)


Akshully,...

As one Gamma to another, cool it.

Seriously. No one is impressed by your 'research'. Memes hit a dozen different sites at once, and when you pull something off duckduckgo, you don't know where it's original attributions are from. Or care. It does not matter.

Blogger Noah B. October 01, 2018 2:28 AM  

Reminds me of the face my 8th grade English teacher made when she would hand out a huge homework assignment on football game nights.

Blogger Unknown October 01, 2018 3:13 AM  

69. Dire Badger October 01, 2018 2:01 AM
actually, (insert a whole bunch of useless bullshit, claims that VD's a liar, and a smarmy suggestion at underhanded motivations)


Akshully,...
As one Gamma to another, cool it.



akshully, if you could read at a third grade comprehension level, you'd have realized that my comments about the THIRD PARTY WEB SITE are who i was directing my comments to.

ie - explicitly NOT Vox

you know Vox? he's the guy who's been linking Heartiste on Alpha Game practically since he fired the blog site up? who has blogged about Heartiste posts HERE multiple times?

ie - Vox is wholly unconcerned about being associated with Heartiste
AND IS THEREFORE EXCLUDED FROM MY COMMENT.


67. Stilicho October 01, 2018 1:40 AM
@49 stfu already. Yoi are obviously new here


oi vey.

yoi are obviously something.

Blogger Jack Amok October 01, 2018 3:40 AM  

akshully, if you could read at a third grade comprehension level, you'd have realized that my comments about the THIRD PARTY WEB SITE are who i was directing my comments to.

Consider me a neutral observer on this one.

Your writing was clear as mud. Third graders would've given it an F for clarity. That happens, especially with no edit button. No big deal. Unless you make one of it.

My suggestion: de-escalation. A polite mea culpa and a simple "didn't intend to cast any apserg-sions" and roll on.

With any luck, Heartsie and Vox will both be too busy linking to winning in the next few days to worry about it.

Blogger Avalanche October 01, 2018 4:38 AM  

@44 "she was visibly terrified. Let out a deep exhale as she first sat down, rapid swallowing, constant opening and closing of her mouth. Once she finished reading her (well practiced) statement, she was showing signs of pride: head held high; threw her glasses, her protective shield, back on her head; sitting up back and straight."

Little girl before the big piano recital... About to 'play' her long-practiced 'music' for an audience...

(And WHY, since she's a teacher, would she be terrified of speaking before a large group?)

Blogger Avalanche October 01, 2018 5:50 AM  

@71 "my comments about the THIRD PARTY WEB SITE are who i was directing my comments to.
ie - explicitly NOT Vox"

But you chose to do it ON Vox's blog?!?! How do you think the third party website is going to receive your disciplinary whine?

Blogger DraveckysHumerus October 01, 2018 6:41 AM  

@74. Avalanche

(And WHY, since she's a teacher, would she be terrified of speaking before a large group?)

I toured flyover territory as a kid from age eleven then well beyond playing Lou Costello's role, the dummy, in Who's On First and the like comedy genre routines before small, wealthy to very large public audiences then later independently to main stage Second City Comedy. Today I try cases solo before the federal district courts up through SCOTUS where I am an active trial bar member. I have served as a university professor in multiple rigorous classes.

I am terrified each performance despite the experience-level. Folks typically say I did a good job despite the personal feelings of terror. Ford's apparent nervous behavior wasn't the product of fear necessarily. At least part of her performance was obviously contrived. Takes one to know one although I prefer to believe I'm not psychotic and, knock on wood, no psych visit thus no diagnosis. For me. So far. I doubt Ford's mileage is as advertised. (commercial drum roll ... womp womp) Okay I suck and good morning to you fine sirs.

Blogger VD October 01, 2018 7:10 AM  

Enough. Let me make it clear once and for all that I will do whatever I want, for whatever reason happens to suit me, and I will not explain my reasons for anything that I post to the commenters here. I do not answer to you for anything. And if you don't like that, then fuck off and never come back.

Now drop it already.

Blogger Matthew October 01, 2018 9:35 AM  

b wrote:akshully, if you could read at a third grade comprehension level, you'd have realized that my comments about the THIRD PARTY WEB SITE are who i was directing my comments to.

It was not clear at all, BOB K MANDO, and the only reason I understood what you were saying is that I knew it was you.

Blogger Unknown October 01, 2018 9:40 AM  

"try cases solo before the federal district courts up through SCOTUS where I am an active trial bar member"

Tell us more about all your trials in the SCOTUS and federal circuit courts of appeals.

Blogger Didas Kalos October 01, 2018 11:31 AM  

Noah B, yours did that too?

Blogger Eric I. Gatera. October 01, 2018 1:20 PM  

Well well well ... an initial report Analysis from the Thursday interview has been posted online: https://www.scribd.com/embeds/389821761/content#from_embed

Doesn't look good to Dr. Ford so far as her own account goes. Submitted by Rachel Mitchell, Nominations Investigative Counsel United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary.

Blogger DonReynolds October 01, 2018 1:21 PM  

They are grinning because they do not believe a word of what they are saying, but they know YOU are forced by the rest of the country to take them seriously about their imaginary slip-and-fall injuries that never happened. It is grinning revenge because they know they have everything to gain and YOU have everything to lose from this confrontation .....not because they are right, but because everyone else is going to assume that YOU are wrong, no matter what response you might have.

It is a sucker bet to play that game. YOU cannot win and they cannot lose. And if you try to apply any standard of justice or due process or even a fair trial (or presumption of innocence), they have all of eternity to make you pay. Sound like being consigned to the fires of Hell? Well, it is. Even if you win, YOU lose....because there is nothing to win.

Blogger DonReynolds October 01, 2018 1:54 PM  

Jew613 wrote:They so over the top, they come off as a parody of the smarmy liar who everyone knows is lying but cant prove it.

It is worse than that. Everyone knows they are lying and the liar rubs everyone else's nose in it, with a hammy performance. But it is not about proving they are lying, since they never proved their claim in the first place! There are no witnesses, no evidence, no proof of any kind...but the liars know nobody is even allowed to question the liar, because that would be "disrespectful" on the part of "hatefilled old white men" and "degrading" to women everywhere. There was no pretense to PROVE anything so it is not possible to PROVE they were lying. Ford whipped out her Ouija board, went into a Delphi trance, and led everyone into a seance....and anyone who dared disturb the ceremony, would be the most rude, dirty dog in the universe. Ford is speaking behind the burning bush and everyone else is required to throw down on one knee and bend at the neck. So shut up, until the lights come back on.

Blogger Noah B. October 01, 2018 2:54 PM  

@79 Ritually. I think it was her entire motivation for living.

Blogger Robert What? October 01, 2018 5:48 PM  

Daddy daddy the monsters are scaring me!

Blogger Dirk Manly October 01, 2018 6:33 PM  

31
@31
> @2 "It's weird... they squeeze the upper lip while smiling AND nod their heads down
> I can't do that face,..."

Diagnostic symptom? Demonic possession symptom? Better (maybe?) than an extended pinkie finger... (Boomer-memory allusion, eh?)"

GITMO Interrogator observes the same thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9j8iJHSCbY

Blogger Dirk Manly October 01, 2018 6:42 PM  

@43

"It's the Leftist smirk. Yes, it says, "I know something that you fools do not, and I am superior to all of you, and never accountable.""

That's the identical conclusion as what the Gitmo interrogator in the above-cited video stated.

Blogger CYGNUS FACETIOUS October 02, 2018 2:04 AM  

Mister Excitement wrote:Narcissism and male gamma behavior. The hallmarks of toxic people.

Strozk is a capital F Faggot. If Page was working deep cover dicking this guy, she deserves the Medal of Honor. You should see the young Blasey Ford obsessive stalker memes, Sloth from the Goonies meets Shiksa Donkey.

Al K. Annossow wrote:First, the tight smile implies, perhaps dishonestly, "I am holding back important information that gives me an advantage." Secondly, the oddness conjures the impression that the viewer is dealing with someone they can't fully understand, which of course could be because of evil or power.

The feigning misunderstanding to appear above the question(er) whom they are in contempt of Vox posted about before. The tight-lipped pursing with the downward head tilt is "You're adorable. How cute (and stupid) you are." Physiognomic patronizing.

OGRE wrote:That is a face of evil. Its liar's pride, a nonverbal boasting of a (perceived) successful deception.

Also known as Duper's Delight. If you see it, they think you are dirt. Not even majick dirt.

pyrrhus wrote:Daddy using his daughter as a test subject? Not impossible...

If Kay Griggs is to be believed, among others, susceptibility to trauma based mind control requires high intelligence and a hereditary predisposition to those epigenetic disassociation tools. Keeping it in the family is common practice, with the whole unit as its own compartment, rather than one spouse having to stay tight lipped and not ever confide in their soul mate.

Elizabeth wrote:Many have disparaged Lisa Page's looks, but no one commented on Peter Strzok's - he's only 48, but, IMO, looks 10 years older.

Page cleans up very nicely -- plain, but bordering on comely, good legs. The initial photos of her are so haggard by comparison, one wonders if it wasn't by design. Her cooperation was unexpected compared to Strozk's archontic performance.

DraveckysHumerus wrote:The look would be pre-orgasmic vaggie tingles -- she's literally getting off from the magnitude and scale of personal attention. Ford thus expressed climax when she later pushed up her glasses and threw her head backwards. The root of her apparent nervousness may have been sustained self-pleasure.

And this is why so many women were enthralled by the performance -- temple whore archetype

SciVo wrote:My tits were so perky that ascending alphas would literally break the law to get at them.
That was Kelly-Anne Conway. Blasey Ford was Hellraiser meets Mr. Ed.

Jack Amok wrote:Are we in some sort of David Lynch movie?
Is Heineken your favourite beer, neighbor?



Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts