ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, June 03, 2019

They just love freedom so much

That's why Africans are now crossing Mexico just to become Real Americans just as American as you or George Washington:
Border authorities nabbed a group of 116 illegal immigrants from Africa this week, saying it’s the first time they’ve found Africans taking advantage of the large-group tactic Central American migrants have learned to abuse.

The Africans were caught Thursday night near the border crossing in Del Rio, Texas — though instead of presenting themselves at the port of entry, they jumped the border, an official told reporters.

Like Central American groups, this one was comprised of children and families, and appeared to be attempting to exploit the same loopholes the Central Americans discovered they could use to gain an illegal foothold in the U.S. and escape deportation.

“Bring a child, get released,” said a Customs and Border Protection official.

CBP said the group included people from Angola, Cameroon and Congo. Other African migrants have previously benefitted from the family loophole, but never in such a single large group.
At this point, I think it is abundantly clear that the only correct response to the average conservative, Republican, or civic nationalist who insists on babbling about "a nation of immigrants", the "melting pot", or "hard-working people in search of a better life for their children" is a straightforward punch in the face.

These idiots are literally too stupid to understand anything else. That, or they are willing to sell out their nation, their country, and their children in order to virtue-signal, which is considerably worse.

Yes, conservatives and Republicans, I am speaking directly to YOU. All of you. You were stupid. You were wrong. You have aided and abetted and assisted in the destruction of the USA. It is not and it was NEVER about the illegality, it was ALWAYS about the quantity of the immigration.

There is not a single argument that you have made in defense of Mexican immigrants that cannot be made on behalf of African and Chinese and Indian immigrants. And while there are only 130 million people in Mexico, there are 4 billion people in Africa, China, and India.

You were, and are, literally too stupid to keep your country. Even the Eastern Bloc communists, for all their economic illiteracy, have turned out to be smarter than you. I just wonder what it is going to take for you to finally admit that you're wrong, the cannibals next door spit-roasting neighborhood children on an open fire in their front yard?

Labels: , ,

102 Comments:

Blogger Shrugger June 03, 2019 8:05 AM  

Forecast: Heavy vibrancy, with a chance of Ebola.

Blogger InformationMerchant June 03, 2019 8:07 AM  

Bonus: Some of the Africans are from places with Ebola.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 03, 2019 8:08 AM  

Karl Denninger is babbling the Blank Slate mumbo jumbo today, totally embarrassing but that is what happens when you cede the moral level to the Left.

Blogger Rabid Ratel June 03, 2019 8:13 AM  

Welcome to the new USA, it's South Africa 2.0

Blogger Johnny June 03, 2019 8:24 AM  

Maybe Trump can coerce Mexico into dealing with what he can't get done in this country. If it doesn't get shut down, the big deal will be who gets the blame when the downside of this craziness hits the fan. And it really is crazy where we are, in how we are running this country.

Blogger Damn the torpedos June 03, 2019 8:25 AM  

Carpet. Bombing.

That is all.

Blogger dienw June 03, 2019 8:27 AM  

[A]These idiots are literally too stupid to understand anything else. That, or
[B]they are willing to sell out their nation, their country, and their children in order to virtue-signal, which is considerably worse.


I'll go with B for %500, Alex.

Blogger VD June 03, 2019 8:31 AM  

Karl Denninger is babbling the Blank Slate mumbo jumbo today.

I wish I could say that I'm even a little bit surprised. These morons deserve what they're getting. America, on the whole, eminently deserves its fate. It's not just the elite or the subversives, it is also the mass of people who proudly signed on to delusion, self-deception, and historical ignorance.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 03, 2019 8:32 AM  

Suicide: The game for all the country!

Blogger Damn the torpedos June 03, 2019 8:44 AM  

“it is also the mass of people who proudly signed on to delusion, self-deception, and historical ignorance.”

They were subjected to the largest propaganda campaign in human history. I agree with you Vox but I also have pity on their pour souls.

I hope enough of us can wake up to establish a survival zone.

Blogger megabar June 03, 2019 8:53 AM  

If we ignore politicians for a second, and talk about the average Joe voter, I really think it boils down to being unable to admit that they don't want certain groups of people in the US. And when I say admit, I mean to themselves, as well as to others.

We have been taught to believe that such a belief is evil and scientifically illiterate. Furthermore, many people have known fine and decent immigrants. These are powerful feelings in a decent person's mind. They can not get past the seeming cognitive dissonance and emotional pain that occurs when they like and want the best for a group of people, yet understand that importing large numbers of them will change society for the worse.

I don't believe that large numbers of whites are intentionally voting to destroy their country. It is weakness, not stupidity or malice, that is ruining the US.

> It is not and it was NEVER about the illegality, it was ALWAYS about the quantity of the immigration.

Yes. I have, on occasion, used hypotheticals to tease this out of conservatives. Often, they "lock up" at the point where they're about to say that they simply don't want more immigrants, legal or not.

Many of the political battles we fight are really proxy battles, because the real issues are too emotionally charged. This is why conservatives lose. The proxies they choose are not logically strong enough. For example, re: immigration, a progressive can always point to prior (European) immigration as a strength for the US, and because the real issue of human biodiversity can not be broached, they win. And so the progressive gets both feelings of virtue and rationality, and so they truly look down on the right-wing, all the while they are undoing their own society.

Blogger VD June 03, 2019 8:55 AM  

They were subjected to the largest propaganda campaign in human history.

I don't care. They were also exposed to the truth and they rejected it. Repeatedly and snidely.

I have warned tens of thousands of people about the situation for over a decade. Perhaps even hundreds of thousands. FAR more people have responded by telling me that I am evil and stupid and hateful and bigoted than have taken the time to even think about the relevant facts.

I have no sympathy for any of them. None whatsoever. I won't laugh at them, but neither will I shed any tears for them. They absolutely deserve to have their country destroyed because they actively cheered on its destruction. They called good evil and evil good.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 8:56 AM  

The epitaph of what was once the most prosperous large region in the world: "They abandoned sanity to avoid being called 'racist.'"

The brainwashing since Holocaustianity's rise is complete. Apparently, if you can successfully redefine "being bad" you can elevate the avoidance of being so labeled to a self-immolating sacrament.

I wonder how many of us will still exist when this long-lived fad finally ends and the new fashion is to quite literally shoot in the face anyone who tries to label you with "a 'bad' name?"

Blogger Miguel June 03, 2019 9:06 AM  

At this time,I think Repubs and Conservatives are just hopping to die before things turn worse.

Blogger Scott June 03, 2019 9:08 AM  

Better dead than racist.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 9:16 AM  

My hope remains pinned to the Socionomic Hypothesis, and while Prechter would almost certainly recoil in horror at my interpretation of it, it looks like ALL of today's mass insanity will rise together until it all reverses together.

From near-universal trust in mathematically-impossible pledges of future cash flows (ex: bond yields near zero, blithe discussion of public and private pension insolvency even as not ONE thing actually is changed) to the morphing of the Medical-Services/Medical-Insurance cartel into a black hole for capital even as its product rises past the 3rd leading cause of death, and of course the invasion of North America by the Migrant Moron Masses whose entire hope is to fasten themselves on the welfare teat and recreate their cultural cesspool here, it all is part of the poison vine of a social mood mania and resulting Extraordinary Popular Delusion and Madness of Crowds.

We are surrounded by people nearly as deluded as were the Heavens Gate cultists.

Civilization is a result of individuals suppressing their (inner barbarian) impulsive mind in favor of deliberation and foresight. Here, in the throes of a mass-panic in favor of impulsivity, we see sexual hedonism, inner-city chimp-outs, schools in chaos and a single-minded embrace of a host of beliefs that exhibit studied ignorance of their OBVIOUS consequences.

For 50 years our society has existed in a mass fog of decivilization driven by encouraging people to exhibit the impulsive actions of perpetual adolescents. We exist in a country run by mental/emotional 13-year-old girls. Ours is a society mirroring the culture of a Junior High School.

It's nauseating.

Blogger dienw June 03, 2019 9:16 AM  

"They abandoned sanity to avoid being called 'racist.'"
T-Shirt!
"I abandoned sanity to avoid being called ..."
Select from:
a) racist,
b) anti-Semitic,
c) Nazi,
d) White Supremacist,

Blogger Balkan Yankee June 03, 2019 9:17 AM  

Dad, how come we have interlocking fields of grazing machine gun fire along the border with Mexico.

Because it works, son.

Because. it. works.

Blogger Ultrahardcore June 03, 2019 9:19 AM  

One wonders if a child being roasted over an open fire even offends "Conservative Sensibility".

Blogger dienw June 03, 2019 9:22 AM  

@19
Only if it was a Jewish child. Conservatives would offer their own kids just to avoid being called 'racist' or 'anti-Semitic'.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 03, 2019 9:27 AM  

On second reading of Karl's piece he only sipped of the Blank Slate, of course IMO he hedged it a bit too much and that leaves confusion, because again IMO only so much DNA can be assimilated before that DNA assimilates you.

Take a white family with a kid who marries black, how soon before the entire nuclear family at the level of 3 generations starts the collapse to black societal behavior?

It's "Night of the Living Dead" meets the painting of wolves chasing the sleigh.

Think of every conservative shit weasel who has called us "racist" especially Vox since he is a public figure, then picture that cowardly shit weasel cowering in the corner of his or her whitopia shivering in fear of being taken next.

Blogger Damn the torpedos June 03, 2019 9:31 AM  

“They absolutely deserve to have their country destroyed because they actively cheered on its destruction. They called good evil and evil good.”

Fair enough Vox, fair enough.

God help us all.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 10:00 AM  

Worse yet, it's only a matter of time before one of these Africans brings in the Ebola virus, or spreads it to people in Mexico who bring it in....https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-ebola-update.html

Blogger One Deplorable DT June 03, 2019 10:03 AM  

@12 - I don't care. They were also exposed to the truth and they rejected it. Repeatedly and snidely.

Just yesterday, while discussing politics with a friend, I heard the phrase "...maybe if this passes Catholic Mexicans will wake up and realize they shouldn't support Democrats." (In relation to a CA bill.)

I was absolutely dumbfounded. Two decades. This "natural conservative" myth has been going strong for at least two decades. I'm sure it's actually longer, but in my memory it's tangled up with "jobs Americans don't want to do" and good ol' George W. helping every illegal get a home. Because it's a home that makes you a True American.

Two. Freaking. Decades. How long can one person stare the truth in the face and continue to believe a lie? At what point does a person accept reality that human beings are DNA and race and upbringing and culture and it is a challenge for the creator God himself to change one person with a willing heart?

I looked him right in the eye and said "Give it up. They will never 'wake up' and agree with you. They will fight tooth and nail for everything you hate." To his credit he looked discouraged and said 'maybe', indicating that after 20 years it might be sinking in.

They were also exposed to the truth and they rejected it. Repeatedly and snidely. This is going to end up etched on America's gravestone.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 10:11 AM  

@13, 16 Truly, American civilization is creating an example that will "trump" even July of 1914 for the madness of crowds. that is fully endorsed by the elites on all fronts...

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 10:13 AM  

It’s as you said, the numbers, that short circuits the arguments of the average. Over 3 billion, living on less than $5 a day, hardworking people that want something better for themselves and their families. If that is the argument, are we going to stop them if they come, and if so, why stop them? If 3 billion really good people come here, do you turn them away? If someone gives them all a plane ticket, why stop them, say, if they don’t end up on welfare? How many billions, if they’re good and assimilate? It’s not necessarily a winning argument, it is a let that sit for a bit, let them chew on it for a while and consider the implications and scenarios, let their nature ponder the nurture a bit sort of thing. Learned emotional investment, verses natural inclination toward the future for posterity. If they can come to reject the good by standards people coming in too massive a number, rejecting the less than good in a shorter amount of time is less difficult.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 03, 2019 10:16 AM  

@23

"Worse yet, it's only a matter of time before one of these Africans brings in the Ebola virus, or spreads it to people in Mexico who bring it in"

Who will deserve it, for deliberately allowing their own country's sovereignty to be violated so as to be used as an invasion route.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 03, 2019 10:18 AM  

Maybe time for a sequel to the "Missionaries", the inhabitants of Elephant Island invading the US this time.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 03, 2019 10:21 AM  

I play that card all the time with these God damned libertarians. Oh, so people have a natural right to emigrate, live and travel where they please? How about 200 million Han Chinese showing up on your doorstep? By your logic (which you are in love with), that should be A Ok, Mr. Libertarian! Squid ink and atheist screeching is the usual response.

For civnats, I use the exact same approach, it just add that one word they love love love. Legally. Ok, Mr. Civnat, what happens if 200 million Chinese legally immigrate to the US. That's ok, right?

Blogger Dirk Manly June 03, 2019 10:25 AM  

@26

"Over 3 billion, living on less than $5 a day, hardworking people that want something better for themselves and their families. If that is the argument, are we going to stop them if they come, and if so, why stop them?"

Because they come from a culture which produces people who are incapable of forming, or even maintaining a (post-colonial) society in which productivity is above $5/day. Because they tolerate stripping the infrastructure of it's vital components (southern Oakland County, just north of Detroit, suffered $BILLIONS in property damage because some scrappers (most likely blacks or mexicans) stole all the copper out of a storm-water pumping station resulting in a sunken portion of I-75 being flooded to within a couple feet of the local terrain level. several cities experienced flooded basements anywhere from a few feet to flowing out the back door.

Blogger BastionHarm June 03, 2019 10:25 AM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:I play that card all the time with these God damned libertarians. Oh, so people have a natural right to emigrate, live and travel where they please? How about 200 million Han Chinese showing up on your doorstep? By your logic (which you are in love with), that should be A Ok, Mr. Libertarian! Squid ink and atheist screeching is the usual response.

For civnats, I use the exact same approach, it just add that one word they love love love. Legally. Ok, Mr. Civnat, what happens if 200 million Chinese legally immigrate to the US. That's ok, right?


Most libertarians I know simply don't give a damn at this point. None of the ones I know have any children and don't ever plan on having any. They're "individualists!" And hence, all that matters is that they get theirs while they last in their mortal coil. Everyone and everything else be damned.

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 03, 2019 10:28 AM  

"I just wonder what it is going to take for you to finally admit that you're wrong, the cannibals next door spit-roasting neighborhood children on an open fire in their front yard?"

They'll take pictures of the barbeque and post them on Facebook for virtue signaling purposes.

"Look at all of the poor immigrants I'm feeding!"

http://www.outono.net/elentir/2018/01/25/a-feminist-mother-concealed-a-refugee-who-abused-her-daughter-to-avoid-his-expulsion/

Blogger pnq87 June 03, 2019 10:30 AM  

At least we aren't speaking German.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 10:30 AM  

There is not a single argument that you have made in defense of Mexican immigrants that cannot be made on behalf of African and Chinese and Indian immigrants. And while there are only 130 million people in Mexico, there are 4 billion people in Africa, China, and India.

You were, and are, literally too stupid to keep your country.


It all had better turn on Social Mood, because if not then South Africa is our future. Armies cannot resist an idea whose time has come, but neither can they force an idea not yet ready for prime-time. The Progressivist, Utopian Egalitarianism that replaced Western Civilization's zeitgeist these past 50 or 150 years is literally a suicide cult based on mass-pathological-altruism.

South Africa shows what happens when that Suicide Cult runs long enough to reduce a White-run First World country to a 10% White, non-White-run (Blacks, with Dot-Indians pulling a lot of the strings) 3rd world cesspool.

Whites in SA may not even exist (except the pretty women kept for use in de facto harems) in a few years, should civil war come to that sorry place. We in N.A. still have the numbers to survive if war (AKA a plunge in social mood, to set it off and yield the rationalizations on which war thrives) comes soon...but if things go on as they are for another decade or two?

All bets are off.

Blogger Crush Limbraw June 03, 2019 10:31 AM  

Guess who wrote this back in April: Aristotle explained this mysterious phenomenon: "Before some audiences not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy for what we say to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct."
- Aristotle, Rhetoric

Their attachment to racial equality, civic nationalism, the melting pot, and the concept of the nation as idea is emotional, not rational. Reason will not change their minds. Only emotion will do so, and the most convincing emotion is fear. They will not, they cannot, change their minds until they begin to fear for their lives, one way or another.
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/04/an-inability-to-break-free.html - and I found it in DaLimbrawLibrary - that sucker actually finds stff!

Blogger Nobody of Consequence June 03, 2019 10:34 AM  

Well Vox, you caught up to me, i.e. "cannibals..roasting". I brought that up to a Ba'Hai jerk back around '83. He just thought multiculturalism was great. I asked nearly your same question of all the "educators" during that same time period. God Bless those little cannibals!

Blogger IrishFarmer June 03, 2019 10:36 AM  

Vox your lack of sympathy is misplaced I think. it isnt just that Americans were brainwashed, which they were and hard. But even in spite of the evil that was set in stone after the civil war, even in spite of the propaganda, even in spite of the social pressure, "Americans" repeatedly voted, when they could, to stop immigration in one way shape or form. Whether it was voting to make English the official language, or attempting to elect politicians who promised to slow down immigration it has been a consistently popular way to vote. The problem imo isnt that Americans embraced the lie, it's that they let their institutions be completely overrun. Once "rootless cosmopolitans" (I dont necessarily mean just neo palestinians, but busybodies generally) got a hold of media, academia, government, finance, etc it didnt matter what the American people wanted. The worst policies have been enacted without a vote, and any votes against immigration are ignored. Trump being the latest greatest example. This was done TO Americans, not BY Americans. Just my opinion but I think right wingers severely underestimate exactly what role the March through the institutions took and why you cant let it take root because it's simply too late to stop it once it gets deep enough.

Yes most Americans are stupid and prefer pretty lies to harsh truth. But that's true most everywhere. The difference is, America was dealt a death blow at least as early as the civil war and once the institutions were lost it was completely out of the hands of the average American. We can complain about how hard it is to red pill people but even if you could convince 100% of white voters to agree with you right now I'd be willing to bet nothing would change. Slow down, maybe, but this ethnic cleansing has been decades of relentless effort in the making and it isnt going to be stopped by something as quaint as voting.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 10:36 AM  

@31 Are there any "libertarians" left, besides the pansexual free-drugs hippies who still read Reason Magazine? I stopped perusing the libertarian sites that eschewed Jeff Tucker's open welfare-state cognitive dissonance, and assumed that the so-called "brutalist" libertarians had all woke-the-F-up and embraced the Hard Right (nothing "Alt" about it) like me.

But then again, impulsive cognition that agrees with the hivemind is a very difficult error to break.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd June 03, 2019 10:42 AM  

Stealing this.... Wait... No... I'm culturally appropriating it.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 10:43 AM  

@32 There is no protection for children when fathers are not willing to exterminate both the threat and the ex-wife/ex-partner who enabled the threat.

It's a paradox: No civilization can exist where fathers do not retain the willingness to, via unrestrained violence, destroy threats to their children when the state, to whom such responsibility was delegated, is run by people who refuse to do it.

Either individual men value their offspring this highly, or they don't. If the latter, civilization will not be maintained until it springs, phoenix-like, from the ashes of prior civilization, and the process of burning the earlier version down exterminates the legions of rabbits who were the pyromaniacs.

Blogger Jeroth June 03, 2019 10:44 AM  

They are stupid, but this is true of every large group of people. In a healthy nation, the dumbest citizens will blindly protect their tribe's interests because from birth they are told to. But we are occupied by a foreign tribe that tells them the opposite. Whoever controls social pressure wins. Of course they deserve it, but those who led them astray deserve far worse.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 10:46 AM  

@30 Victor Davis Hanson has written at some length about the wire stripping in Fresno and other areas around him which has completely destroyed the street light system....

Blogger Meanoldbasterd June 03, 2019 10:47 AM  

Stealing this.... Wait... No... I'm culturally appropriating it.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 03, 2019 10:49 AM  

One Deplorable DT wrote:Just yesterday, while discussing politics with a friend, I heard the phrase "...maybe if this passes Catholic Mexicans will wake up and realize they shouldn't support Democrats."

The Catholic Mexicans aren't asleep, so they aren't going to wake up. They're getting what they want, and you're getting it too, good and hard.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 10:51 AM  

@32 A German Judge acquitted an "immigrant" who raped a 10 year old boy in a public swimming pool because, essentially, it was his culture....

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 10:51 AM  

Vox is obviously right, as usual. In terms of results, it does not matter why they bought into it. They have brains, they weigh and make choices. This is not some video game, there are real consequences for actions. Someone convinces people to stick their hand in the fire, the person gets burned, and it does not matter how evil the one convincing was or was not. I bought into this crap for quite a while. Time to change it, or suffer the consequences for not. Turn this shit around or get burned, watch your kids get burned by it, your grandkids. 2008 was a good opportunity, and too many retards ran around being so smart by being armchair dispairagers. It is not 2008 anymore, time is not stopping, a lot of smart people. Vox has provided a whole lot of information, armed people with the understanding of SSH, time for the offense, like your lives and posterity depend on it. Because they do. Things can be put on a better path. A lot of pain, but opportunity just the same. Make your future, or it will be made for you. And pray for the wisdom to do so. Also, Gammas, if nothing else, you, you, you would be better off focusing your attention to the side that openly says it hates and wants to destroy the US (or wherever you hail from). If you can’t hit that metaphorical target, your aim is not very good, tighten it up.

Blogger Richard Rahl June 03, 2019 10:55 AM  

Vox is the one who initially red-pilled me on the follies of ethnic-nationalism (if there is such a thing).
I was heavily resistant bc all I ever heard was "its all about culture and nothing to do with blood/ethnicity."
I could not refute his points and saw the truth much more clearly after reading "Cuckservatives."
Once I realized the truth about what is happening in the US and Europe to a lesser extent, I realized the US empire will fracture. I must admit I went through a time of panic and despair. I'm much more hopeful now. I see real nationalism awareness increasing in the US, albeit at a slower rate than in Western Europe. I realize seeing the truth after it being masked for so long is a blessing. I hope and pray that one or more states that result from the fracture will result in strong Christian nations that reject the enlightenment and contribute to a revived Christiandom.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 10:59 AM  

Obviously, these Africans didn't pay their own way, GDP/capita in the Congo being $500/yr....So some NGOs are pushing this....their CEOs heads need to be decorating pikes.

Blogger Beardy Bear June 03, 2019 11:04 AM  

"Governor Houston of Texas, says—`If you refuse to receive us into the United States, we must
go to the British Government for protection.`
This would certainly be bad policy for this nation; the British are now throughout the whole
country, trying to bribe all they can; and the first thing they would do, if they got possession, would
be to set the negroes and the Indians to fight, and they would use us up. British officers are now
running all over Texas to establish British influence in that country.... The South holds the balance of power. By annexing Texas, I can do away with this evil. As soon
as Texas was annexed, I would liberate the slaves in two or three States, indemnifying their owners,
and send the negroes to Texas, and from Texas to Mexico, where all colors are alike..." -Joseph Smith March 7, 1844

After 150 years, these problems were never solved, and still we bring in more, and more of them. We will be the ones, we will fix them, by our sweat if we can, by our blood if we must.

Blogger sammibandit June 03, 2019 11:11 AM  

They don't have abstract thinking. It's projection to assume they want something better for anything. They can't see past their arm's reach into the future. Sure it's not nice but it's the truth.

Blogger peter blandings June 03, 2019 11:16 AM  

They absolutely deserve to have their country destroyed because they actively cheered on its destruction. They called good evil and evil good.

unfortunately, i don't think anyone could refute your statement. there are no excuses in a democracy.

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 11:17 AM  

@29 (Stg58) I give credit where it is due. Limbaugh once described this sort of situation. If you corner someone and force the truth on them, often they will not want to publically deal with being wrong. They will backlash, and nothing comes of it. And they’ll usually end up hating you for it. If you provide them with consideration, not in the sense of demanding recognition and an answer where you were right and they were wrong, they may mull it around in their brains, and come to their own conclusion. Maybe not, but there is the opportunity. They may even come back around to tell you of this wonderful realization they had you ought to listen to. Which you listen to and avoid taking credit for (realization is what is important). Or they’ll realize the truth, hate you for being right and they wrong, and never come back around to you. But either way, at least they will realize the truth and act accordingly, rather than believing the lie and acting accordingly. The worst action though, is to paint them in a corner and have them reject both you and the truth, because they will likely not come around to the truth at all. People. Ask them the question, let them be the smart ones, and not as if an answer is expected. Not to manipulate, but because the choice to realize and to believe is their own. Give a man a fish, or teach a man how to fish.

Blogger 🐻Drew🐻 June 03, 2019 11:18 AM  

We have already seen the reemergence of communicable diseases here in the states due to south american immigration, but the prospective of EVD coming from the Congo is terrifying.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 03, 2019 11:24 AM  

Ok, Mr. Civnat, what happens if 200 million Chinese legally immigrate to the US.

Right. They just take it on faith that the numbers will be manageable, because they were in the past (they think). They believe that previous waves of immigrants assimilated and became real Americans, so they assume that'll happen again. It doesn't occur to them that the word "waves" implies there were troughs in between the waves, so even if their precious assimilation happened, it required a break in the flow.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2019 11:30 AM  

@34...>It all had better turn on Social Mood, because if not then South Africa is our future.

And South Africa doesn't have a future...or as Marlene Dietrich said in A Touch of Evil, "your future is all used up."

Blogger Avalanche June 03, 2019 11:36 AM  

@7 "[A]These idiots are literally too stupid to understand anything else. That, or
[B]they are willing to sell out their nation, their country, and their children in order to virtue-signal, which is considerably worse.

I'll go with B for %500, Alex."

Embrace the power of AND!

Blogger cloom June 03, 2019 11:40 AM  

They will say cannibalism is a police matter and USA always had white cannibal tribes like Jeffrey Dahmer's tribe.

The new one told to immigrants is the Protestants and the Catholics were worse than us newcomers. They beat each other in the streets. That is from the local Catholic India priest, here only twenty years.

Blogger Nate73 June 03, 2019 11:53 AM  

I can't think of an example of any politician, D or R, ever coming forward and sincerely apologizing for being wrong about something. I don't expect any such will be forthcoming from Conservative Inc let alone the neocons.

Blogger Gen. Kong June 03, 2019 11:54 AM  

VD: I have warned tens of thousands of people about the situation for over a decade. Perhaps even hundreds of thousands. FAR more people have responded by telling me that I am evil and stupid and hateful and bigoted than have taken the time to even think about the relevant facts.

VD isn't the only one who's been warning about this mess for years either. VDARE's been at it at least as long as he has. Before them there were the folks purged from NRO in the 1990s: Auster, Gottfired and others. Even the neo-connish Michelle Malkin has been warning about the issue for decades.

I think d.c. sunsets is definitely onto something with descriptions of a 'Tulipmania' period of mass delusion/insanity. The relentless open-borders propaganda and gaslighting of Jewmedia is another undeniable factor as well. At the end of the day, all of the boomertards, cucks, and churchians are without excuse for they have been warned by folks who sacrificed much to tell them the truth and they've rejected the truth and embraced the lie. The destruction headed towards what was ince America will be well-earned, many times over with compounded interest. It really all boils down to Solzhentitsyn's epic description of the reason for the great calamity of the Soviet era given by the "old ones" (whose memories went back to the Russia of before): Men have forgotten God. That's why all of this has happened. It's like The Gods of the Copybook Headings writ large right in front of their eyes. The hapless fools avert their eyes rather than look upon the truth.

Blogger Roman Daoist June 03, 2019 11:59 AM  

Might be soon time to start instituting sanctuary cities/states - for euro-nationalists.

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 12:02 PM  

@30 (DM) That is one of many good answers. There is also #52 (X), when it comes to conveying facts to the emotionally invested. Got to let them open the door to their house (mind) first, recognize it is their place, or they'll get their proverbial shotgun.

Blogger Avalanche June 03, 2019 12:06 PM  

@52 " If you provide them with consideration, not in the sense of demanding recognition and an answer where you were right and they were wrong, they may mull it around in their brains, and come to their own conclusion."

Or, to put it more succinctly: "a bell once rung cannot be un-heard." I plant seeds or ring bells and, usually, MORE for the listeners than the one I'm arguing or discussing with. My intended audience is not the 'training tool' I'm arguing with, but the folks exposed to our discussion.

I do not expect to 'get through to' the one willing to argue the idiot-lib positions, the open-borders side, the anti-White side; I aim to plant seeds in the hearers. I aim to ring a bell that will continue to echo in their big empty heads, because the truth doesn't leak out so easily. The arguer has a strong grip on his position, else he would not argue. The listener may not; s/he may be just barely interested enough to watch / listen to an animated conversation because of being a primate; we love to watch action! But, thereafter, there is that bell, ringing softly in the backs of their brains... "3 billions LEGAL would be horrid!" "$177 BILLION a year to pay for illegals is insane and I had NO idea!"

Try to remember who you true audience is.

Blogger Gen. Kong June 03, 2019 12:12 PM  

d.c.: We are surrounded by people nearly as deluded as were the Heavens Gate cultists.

Nearly?. They are at least as deluded as the Heavens Gate gang, and arguably even more so. Heavens Gate were content to suicide themselves. Those surrounding us not only want death for themselves, they want it for their families, their nations and the entire civilization upon whose remaining capital they leech off - all the while acting as they are anointed with holy sanction for this pure evil in the name of the Judeo-Christ, the Golden Dindu or whatever appalling abomination they happen to worship.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl June 03, 2019 12:20 PM  

I'm not only STRONGLY cheering for Ebola, Typhoid Fever & the Bubonic Plague, I only hope to live long enough to see the savage hordes roasting the children of these people over an open spit. I won't shed a single tear, either.
I'm long past done pretending like this is a real country & it hasn't been a nation in about 100 yrs.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 03, 2019 12:22 PM  

Losing control of education was the domino that started it all.

Blogger Gen. Kong June 03, 2019 12:34 PM  

I just wonder what it is going to take for you to finally admit that you're wrong, the cannibals next door spit-roasting neighborhood children on an open fire in their front yard?

This is truly the great mystery. What will it take? Look at Rotherham (which turns out to be merely Iceberg's tip), or even moreso South Africa. The virtue-signalers still rule over the white remnant there. Given the horrific nature of the crimes carried out against them, SA whites have full moral justification for killing all who even passively support the ANC regime: journalists, churchians, oligarchs and their employees, police, magistrates, etc. They have moral justification for using even weapons of mass destruction against the barbaric negroes. Yet they will not raise so much as a finger in their own self-defense - instead making pathetic appeals to stone-deaf edifaces like the EU and the UN. One cannot predict the future because trends are not permanent but absent a dramatic reversal whites in SA will be extinct in a decade - largely through their own belief in lies.

Blogger Lazzaloveman June 03, 2019 12:44 PM  

Fucking A

Blogger Ingot9455 June 03, 2019 12:50 PM  

Even Wakanda knows that immigrants bring their problems with them.

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 1:13 PM  

@65 (Stg58) That, was truly a horror. From a multitude of varieties, and in a multitude of ways.

Blogger Akuma June 03, 2019 1:19 PM  

Put them on busses. Then Ship them to the politicians front lawns. Open the front door for them. Drop them off at Police officers houses that have families. Especially those with daughters. Last but not least The Armed Services high ranking Generals and Joint Chiefs of staffs houses. If that doesnt send a message. The last stops are Trump tower and the visitor entrance of The White House.

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon June 03, 2019 1:34 PM  

I'm not American, but in reading a review of the fight against high immigration levels, it was the blue collar democrats who did more to reduce immigration. Republicans in the 70s and 80s didn't seem to care too much about legal immigration levels, and it was Reagan who signed a big amnesty deal for illegals.

The blue collar, pro-working class Democrats are gone. Black democrat voters have become MORE supportive of mass immigration over time, not less. There's no one left to represent the white working class, which is now pretty much reviled by the left wing.

Yes, a lot of the major decisions in the USA are made by committees operating in secret (or at least remotely), but the plain fact is that something SHOULD have been done by the electorate.

India recently experienced major riots after the government announced that it was giving permanent residence and eventually citizenship to people from Bangladesh and Pakistan who were in the country. Those are for the most part closely related groups, albeit with religious differences. If Indians can stand up and say 'no', there's no excuse for Americans.

Blogger Daniel Heneghan June 03, 2019 1:58 PM  

@24

>>I was absolutely dumbfounded. Two decades. This "natural conservative" myth has been going strong for at least two decades. I'm sure it's actually longer,

This nonsense has been peddled since Reagan. Reagan was all into this "morning in America", the only problem is the FDR welfare state, etc...and the proto Cucks lapped it all up. Anybody paying attention knew that immigration was completely out of control by the early 80s. But the Reagan gang couldn't give a damn. They only cared about placating capital, destroying wages and spending a ton on the military. Well, look what we got. I hate Cucks.

Blogger Daniel Heneghan June 03, 2019 2:08 PM  

>>...what happens if 200 million Chinese legally immigrate to the US.

New York Times has a story the other day about water crises in Texas. Of course there are water crises in Texas, there always will be, as there will be in almost all the western United States, from Dakotas down to Texas and all the land to the west, yet all the Cucks can say is "more, more, more." They really do wish to cram several hundred million more souls into this land, and due it as quickly as possible. There is no reasoning with these people. And Vox is right calling out the passivity and gullibility of the lumpen Cuck, who not only should know better, but who must know better for the sake of his children, but who blithely follows the signal laid down by media Cucks. Well, they are going to learn the hard way, and it is going to be very hard.

Blogger DonReynolds June 03, 2019 2:31 PM  

I can remember it like it was last week....the first time I openly challenged my professor during class. It was not the last time but, after the first time, I was always mindful of what it would cost me if I did. Is it worth it or not? Usually not.

The political science professor said "people get the government they deserve." I can easily imagine circumstances where that would be absolutely true, but I must insist....that is not always true. Why?

People can be lied to. They can be misinformed. They can vote for a platform and get the opposite policies after the election. They can be seduced, and misled, and betrayed, and led to the slaughter by a Judas Goat. They can trust and believe and love their country, all at the same time, and that government can be directed by evil and corrupt individuals with their own hidden agenda. We have seen this several times in our own experience.

Blogger The Course of Empire June 03, 2019 2:46 PM  

Are you feeling enriched yet? I know I am! ;)

Blogger DonReynolds June 03, 2019 2:55 PM  

Jim the Curmudgeon wrote:Yes, a lot of the major decisions in the USA are made by committees operating in secret (or at least remotely), but the plain fact is that something SHOULD have been done by the electorate.

I am not sure which country you live in, Jim, but I could probably guess. I do not know how government operates in your country, but in this Republic the electorate NEVER gets to approve or disapprove a damned thing. There are no national referenda, like Brexit, or anything like it. The electorate have zero influence other than casting yet another remote popular vote. There are no policy issues decided by the ballot, unless you happen to believe that politicians will be faithful and keep their word on campaign promises. There is nothing that requires it and nothing that can compel their compliance and no penalty if they later "evolve" and reverse themselves.

Donald Trump was elected president over 23 other Republican rivals in the primary elections for the singular purpose of dealing with the immigration issue. That was the most that the electorate could do (lawfully) under our system of government.... short of pitchforks, torches and a long rope.

No, this is not a democracy and it never was and never will be. The great American sage from Oklahoma...Will Rogers....said that we have the best government money can buy. On the policy level, monied influence and the courts are the only check on the bureaucracy. There is no independent, free, and objective media. They still see themselves as watchdogs, but these days the watchdog is there to alert the burglars that the police are coming.

Blogger Richard Martel June 03, 2019 3:39 PM  

Watching the 3rd wave feminists and 3rd world tribalists try to coexist might be slightly entertaining if their battlefield wasn't the country I'm raising my kids in.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 03, 2019 3:50 PM  

the only correct response to the average conservative, Republican, or civic nationalist who insists on babbling about "a nation of immigrants", the "melting pot", or "hard-working people in search of a better life for their children" is a straightforward punch in the face.

Does this mean Vox is going to go full MMA on President "visas for the totally brilliant" Trump if they ever meet?

Blogger VD June 03, 2019 3:53 PM  

Does this mean Vox is going to go full MMA on President "visas for the totally brilliant" Trump if they ever meet?

Always nice to hear from the Smart Boys. Have a lollipop.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 03, 2019 4:00 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:We exist in a country run by mental/emotional 13-year-old girls.
Thirteen? If only! We're inundated by toddlers with poop-filled pull-ups who want us to provide all their binkie and blankie needs while they eat, watch and play with whatever they damn well please, under the threat of a public tantrum.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 03, 2019 4:17 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:can easily imagine circumstances where that would be absolutely true, but I must insist....that is not always true. Why?

People can be lied to. They can be misinformed. They can vote for a platform and get the opposite policies after the election. They can be seduced, and misled, and betrayed, and led to the slaughter by a Judas Goat.

You're entirely missing the point, Don. We get the government we deserve because we put up with it. Event he most ruthless dictatorship of the modern age could not hold on to power when the people stopped putting up with it.
Stop making excuses.

Blogger DonReynolds June 03, 2019 4:32 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:DonReynolds wrote:can easily imagine circumstances where that would be absolutely true, but I must insist....that is not always true. Why?

People can be lied to. They can be misinformed. They can vote for a platform and get the opposite policies after the election. They can be seduced, and misled, and betrayed, and led to the slaughter by a Judas Goat.


You're entirely missing the point, Don. We get the government we deserve because we put up with it. Event he most ruthless dictatorship of the modern age could not hold on to power when the people stopped putting up with it.

Stop making excuses.


I realize that you believe in popular revolution or revolt, and how that will correct every defect in the government, but it has never been that simple or easy.

Just how many of your popular uprisings against the government can you recall?
Does that mean people don't care or they do not care enough to overthrow the government? Just where is THEIR bright red line that cannot be crossed?

Blogger Beardy Bear June 03, 2019 5:00 PM  

@73 It is intensely frustrating that Utah, a desert, experiences repeated water crises all while propping up Los Angeles and selling them the scarce water we have. The cucks who run our budgets can't do without the revenues on water (being that thankfully deficit spending is forbidden in our state constitution).

Blogger 🐻Drew🐻 June 03, 2019 5:17 PM  

HouellebecqGurl wrote:I'm not only STRONGLY cheering for Ebola, Typhoid Fever & the Bubonic Plague, I only hope to live long enough to see the savage hordes roasting the children of these people over an open spit. I won't shed a single tear, either.

I'm long past done pretending like this is a real country & it hasn't been a nation in about 100 yrs.


Looks like you wont be waiting long... News report came out today that at least 1 detective from LAPD has been diagnosed with typhoid fever while up to 5 other officers are showing symptoms. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2019-05-30/lapd-union-seeks-city-cleanup-after-typhoid-fever-diagnosis

Its almost comical that California is trying to force vaccinations on citizens, all the while we cant stop potential disease vectors crossing our southern border. Clown world.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 03, 2019 5:19 PM  

@74 People can be lied to. They can be misinformed. They can vote for a platform and get the opposite policies after the election. They can be seduced, and misled, and betrayed, and led to the slaughter by a Judas Goat. They can trust and believe and love their country, all at the same time, and that government can be directed by evil and corrupt individuals with their own hidden agenda. We have seen this several times in our own experience.

Etienne de la Boetie's Discourse on Voluntary Servitude, plus Nock's Isaiah's Job, answer you entirely.

The masses are always deluded. No system exists without popular consent (or at least acquiescence.) But consent cannot be manufactured, for if it could, why do we not speak Ancient Greek, or Phoenician, or Babylonian? No, history moves forward, it doesn't sit still (even if it appears to do so to us short-lived people.)

The lesson of the USSR is useful. Mises published his irrefutable critique of its economic "system" in 1922. It outlived him. Yet it bore the appearance of permanence almost right up to the moment it fell apart. Why did it fall? Consent evaporated. Spontaneously. The flock all turned, seemingly in a coordinated "about face."

Same people today. Somewhat different system.

This is what we await. The zeitgeist of the West was delusional, pathologically altruistic, a classic case of Madness of Crowds, and it was this way for the lifetime of a man. We've had the greatest credit bubble (and attendant debt buildup) in recorded history, yet here we are, the DJIA is near 25,000 and the 10 year treasury note yield is under 3%.

But this too will change. We just don't know when.

Blogger xevious2030 June 03, 2019 5:20 PM  

@82 (DR) Ok, let’s play your stupid game. Where’s your red line? No, where’s your red line? No, where’s your red line, I asked you first? There’s no f-ing line. You work for or against, every f-ing day. You embody what you believe, it exudes from you, or it does not. Enough people ooze, you coalesce. If the times and conditions are conducive, or the coalescence significant enough, you affect.

You know, no one asked where the (((big))) Revolution was that created this situation in the US. And yet the situation is here.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 03, 2019 5:27 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:I realize that you believe in popular revolution or revolt, and how that will correct every defect in the government, but it has never been that simple or easy.

Just how many of your popular uprisings against the government can you recall?

Now you're just making shit up. Disagreeing with you does not equal agreeing with the most extreme antithesis of your (frankly weak) excuse-making. Where was the bloody revolution that brought down the USSR?

Does that mean people don't care or they do not care enough to overthrow the government? Just where is THEIR bright red line that cannot be crossed?
"The people get the government they deserve" is a moral judgement. There are plenty of lines American voters are not willing to cross. Politicians are fully aware of this. There are lots of things we will not put up with. We deserve what we get because we put up with it.
If every voter who claimed to be Christian was willing to vote like a Christian, this country would not be so far along the road to becoming a blood-soaked 3rd world shithole. Since we, on average, don't vote that way, we, as a collective deserve exactly what we get. Since we co-operate with the government, since we will not fight at any level, not just the military level, we lose our freedoms

Blogger Dan in Georgia June 03, 2019 5:46 PM  

I can confirm that many know what is coming and say “ oh well, at least I’ll be dead by then”. I don’t bother asking about how their children and grandchildren will live when SHTF. They don’t care.

Blogger Dan in Georgia June 03, 2019 5:49 PM  

As long as the child consents, everything is hunky-dory.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 03, 2019 7:11 PM  

Dan in Georgia wrote:I can confirm that many know what is coming and say “ oh well, at least I’ll be dead by then”. I don’t bother asking about how their children and grandchildren will live when SHTF. They don’t care.
A person who would put an "I'm spending my children's inheritance" sticker on their enormous motorhome, is not just uncaring. They are actively disadvantaging their grandchildren out of their own all-pervading narcissism.

Yes, I'm disparaging Boomers. Fight me.

Blogger sammibandit June 03, 2019 7:52 PM  

I'll be dead by then

Comeuppance has a funny way of sorting out people before they die to avoid problems. People who say that are telling others that the meeting with comeuppance may need to be arranged.

Boomers, man. Call everyone younger than them idiots but don't stop to think we all have good long term memories for not having been of age in the 70s.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 03, 2019 9:43 PM  

"I'll be dead by then!"

"What if you're not, but instead you're stuck in some godawful old folks' home because there's no one to care for you when you can't take care of yourself? YOLO, amirite?"

Blogger OneWingedShark June 03, 2019 9:50 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Dan in Georgia wrote:I can confirm that many know what is coming and say “ oh well, at least I’ll be dead by then”. I don’t bother asking about how their children and grandchildren will live when SHTF. They don’t care.
A person who would put an "I'm spending my children's inheritance" sticker on their enormous motorhome, is not just uncaring. They are actively disadvantaging their grandchildren out of their own all-pervading narcissism.

Yes, I'm disparaging Boomers. Fight me.

You're right; I'm glad that I found VP and the Boomer-hate threads, because that whole mentality expressed in that "funny" bumper-sticker is something that never sat well with me, and probably because it sounds so much like mockery of Proverbs 13:22 "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just."

Blogger Up from the pond June 03, 2019 10:44 PM  

In every Western movie, there is a true archetype-character who begs the lawman: "Don't fight the gang, fighting will only make it worse."

Generally it's a woman, a cowardly preacher, or the town businessman who is secretly worried that a shoot-out might crack his expensive plate-glass window.

Again, this character is a true archetype. You many of them in real life. They are almost as common as sheeple and as thick as thieves.

Blogger Up from the pond June 04, 2019 12:17 AM  

@73

"Increasing population" was a basic civic value in Frontier America. Having a sparse population meant having less of everything: protection, business, goods.

Local governments worked hard to attract people. They even competed over it. They boasted about any growth in residency. Such growth was seen as synonymous with the growth of business and progress: more people = progress.

Such boosterism and boasting was vocal until about the 1970s. Starting then, you didn't hear it as often. Still, the normies of that day considered the "Small Is Beautiful" and "Population Bomb" types who got going in earnest around then to be communist subversives or dirty hippies anyway. How could any good American be against INCREASED POPULATION?

And this value persists now. Assuming that you bring the subject up, Boomers will click their heels and repeat, glassy-eyed: "Increasing population good. Less man bad."

After all, without Increasing Population how will "we" grow the size of "our" arts market, "our" beer festival, "our" homosexual neighborhoods, and "our" tax base?

The truth is, the "leading citizens" of every hamlet still work hard to turn the place into Austin, TX. And Austin's "leading citizens" work to turn Austin into L.A.

Increasing Population is a core frontier American values whose date is out. The frontier is closed. But we don't seem to know how to organize civic life and government without it. America is on automatic pilot: full but desperate for people. Remember Trump's reasoning for bringing in more immigrants? He said we need them to come here in the largest numbers ever to fill all the jobs.

There is a whole book to be written about how America is failing partly because it is still using the playbook of a frontier nation. Many Americans are very defensive when any part of that playbook is questioned, and that tells me it may be less the case that the country's leadership is sclerotic than that this playbook *is* America. It's our very identity. Increasing Population may be, in one way or another, Who We Are.

If I'm right about that, then we're doomed.

Blogger Ska_Boss June 04, 2019 2:23 AM  

At best these people are brainwashed and ignorant to the consequences of their actions (of voting for helping illegal immigrants at the expense of their countrymen) and at worst they are spiritually wicked wolves in sheep's clothing who know exactly how to destroy a nation and are doing exactly what is needed. Right wing death squads when? Or at the very least we can send these undocumented citizens to work in forced labor camps rebuilding our infrastructure while learning our language and culture.

Blogger Up from the pond June 04, 2019 3:07 AM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Are there any "libertarians" left, besides the pansexual free-drugs hippies who still read Reason Magazine?

The LP started as a hippie thing. It attracted some Republican types 1992-2012. The zenith of that development was the Ron Paul campaign of 2008.

Then it slid into second childhood.

Yes, the only libertarians left are the sodomites and the druggies- those are the main constituencies anyway. Next in importance are the bubble boys or naifs and the more fedora-tipping sort of neo-palestinian. Also, since 2016 maggots from the Intelligence Community have been seen wriggling around in "The Movement." It's dead as Hector.

Blogger :^) June 04, 2019 5:39 AM  

"Even the Eastern Bloc communists, for all their economic illiteracy, have turned out to be smarter than you."

*Golf clap* Vox gets it unsurprisingly. Evil or stupid party? You decide. Lived most of my life in a blue state then moved to a red CONservaTard state. Stupid party is right. And don't get me started on the churchian churches everywhere. When you make the commie/socialists in blue areas look good you got nothing.

Blogger xevious2030 June 04, 2019 9:23 AM  

@94 (UP) I hate to ruin Westerns, I used to love them as a kid, but here it is anyway. Watched an interview in a college class, of a Hollywood studio head. Forgot his name, but he was one of the old big 3 or big 6 (I also forget the term). One of the handful of big (became) Jews that moved out of Russia to escape the pogroms. He said the Westerns were the Jewish story of the pogroms, over and over again.

Blogger Prodigal Son June 04, 2019 10:06 AM  

It's put quite plainly in Proverbs:

Men of understanding can be made to understand, but fools only understand the rod.

I've seen enough with my own eyes to no longer doubt anything in the bible. Idiots are brutes and understand only brute force. Teach them with the back of your hand.

I was the same way - however learned I felt at the time. It was only pain that made me finally open my eyes to what a fool I was being.

Blogger xevious2030 June 04, 2019 11:50 AM  

#99 An additional example.
“Russian pogroms on shtetls became ranch wars and the burning of homesteads in Westerns.”

“Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies, and the American Dream” (1998)
https://variety.com/1998/film/reviews/hollywoodism-jews-movies-and-the-american-dream-1200453087/

Blogger xevious2030 June 04, 2019 1:37 PM  

One of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while. Go Judge.

“U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, wrote that the House's lawsuit was ‘about whether one chamber of Congress has the ‘’constitutional means’’ to conscript the Judiciary in a political turf war with the President over the implementation of legislation.’”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-rejects-house-democrats-request-to-block-trumps-border-wall-funding/

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts