ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

YouTube makes the case for Unauthorized

YouTube engages in yet another round of content crackdown:
YouTube is changing its community guidelines to ban videos promoting the superiority of any group as a justification for discrimination against others based on their age, gender, race, caste, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status, the company said today. The move, which will result in the removal of all videos promoting Nazism and other discriminatory ideologies, is expected to result in the removal of thousands of channels across YouTube.

“The openness of YouTube’s platform has helped creativity and access to information thrive,” the company said in a blog post. “It’s our responsibility to protect that, and prevent our platform from being used to incite hatred, harassment, discrimination and violence.”

The changes announced on Wednesday attempt to improve its content moderation in three ways. First, the ban on supremacists will remove Nazis and other extremists who advocate segregation or exclusion based on age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. In addition to those categories, YouTube is adding caste, which has significant implications in India, and “well-documented violent events,” such as the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting and 9/11. Users are no longer allowed to post videos saying those events did not happen, YouTube said.

Second, YouTube said it would expand efforts announced in January to reduce the spread of what it calls “borderline content and harmful misinformation.” The policy, which applies to videos that flirt with violating the community guidelines but ultimately fall short, aims to limit the promotion of those videos through recommendations. YouTube said the policy, which affects videos including flat-earthers and peddlers of phony miracle cures, had already decreased the number of views that borderline videos receive by 50 percent. In the future, the company said, it will recommend videos from more authoritative sources, like top news channels, in its “next watch” panel.

Finally, YouTube said it would restrict channels from monetizing their videos if they are found to “repeatedly brush up against our hate speech policies.” Those channels will not be able to run ads or use Super Chat, which lets channel subscribers pay creators directly for extra chat features.
That was fast. Literally 10 minutes after I read about YouTube's new policies, I received several emails from YouTube:

Hi Voxiversity,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video Immigration and War was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

Please note that this removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account. 

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team 


But wait, there's more!
 
As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video Voxday Darkstream 04.25.2018 The Problem with Jordan Peterson was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube. 

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video Voxday Darkstream 04.28.2018 The Culling of the Cucks was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube. 

If you were waiting for a sign to subscribe to Unauthorized.TV, this would be it.

UPDATE: a number of Owen Benjamin's videos have also been deleted.

UPDATE: Steven Crowder's channel has now been demonetized.
Update on our continued review–we have suspended this channel’s monetization. We came to this decision because a pattern of egregious actions has harmed the broader community and is against our YouTube Partner Program policies.

Labels: , ,

132 Comments:

Blogger peacefulposter June 05, 2019 1:34 PM  

Advocating for segregation is sort of the opposite of supremacy.

Blogger Sun Xhu June 05, 2019 1:44 PM  

And so it begins.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 05, 2019 1:46 PM  

It is from now on forbidden to say big hats are preferable to small ones. The same goes for tall vs. small men, of course.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 05, 2019 1:47 PM  

ban videos promoting the superiority of any group
I will bet any amount of money that any group doesn't mean what it should mean.
Glorious double think.

Blogger Noah B. June 05, 2019 1:49 PM  

I know - let's take a thriving online video community and turn it into a cheap MSNBC clone!

Blogger Nation-Deprived June 05, 2019 1:52 PM  

I was waiting for the app to come out as well as your review of Shapiro’s book, but if they’re taking down Darkstreams it is time to become unauthorized.

Blogger #7139 June 05, 2019 1:54 PM  

I am surprised that YouTube didn't just up and remove everything that Vox has posted. I'll give them a couple of weeks to catch up with all of Vox's thought crimes and bad think.

Blogger MMX2010 June 05, 2019 1:55 PM  

Why would YouTube take down the Jordan Peterson video?

Blogger JG June 05, 2019 1:55 PM  

YouTube, like the rest of Alphabet/Google, won't be a viable company ten years from now. Good.

Blogger Johnny June 05, 2019 1:56 PM  

Aside from the politics of it, I get irritated by the pure illogic of it all. Hell, we discriminate based in age all the time. Can one discuss when old ages pension stuff sets in, age of majority for voting, and so on. And how about senior discounts, is that discrimination? And by the way, who gets to describe what an "extremest" group is. Vegetarians are extreme in eating habits and so on.

Of course I know, it is whatever Big Brother says it is. And I am somewhat surprised that Vox hasn't been booted out already.

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2019 2:00 PM  

Why are they so defensive about Sandy Hook? It's weird.

How long before everyone realizes segregation is the most peaceful option of all?

Blogger tublecane June 05, 2019 2:02 PM  

@8- Big Apple Juice got to them.

Blogger Wraithburn June 05, 2019 2:02 PM  

More authoritative sources? And yet here they are banning the most authoritative published source on Peterson's bafflegarble.

Blogger Geir Balderson June 05, 2019 2:05 PM  

Hi Voxiversity,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. You and your supporters were shown to be breathing on your videos. That was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that violates our guidelines and we’ve removed you from YouTube.


Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

AND, have a great day!!

Blogger Jay in DC June 05, 2019 2:07 PM  

One has to wonder if this has any relationship to the fact that the REAL Eye of Sauron (gub'mint) has descended upon the tech Eye of Sauron with the start of this monopoly probe.

It is funny to see tech scrambling around perhaps in a desperate bid to save their monopoly power on 'correct' and 'safe' speech. In my perfect world they will be dismantled wholesale like the phone company and turned into many small and somewhat toothless parts that control nothing except the availability of various open platforms.

Given their mega-billions I sort of doubt that as an outcome but one can dream...

Blogger VD June 05, 2019 2:18 PM  

One has to wonder if this has any relationship to the fact that the REAL Eye of Sauron (gub'mint) has descended upon the tech Eye of Sauron with the start of this monopoly probe.

It is. They're pretending that the reason for the investigation is that they haven't cracked down enough on the Right. Which will only make matters worse for them, of course.

Blogger Noah B. June 05, 2019 2:19 PM  

Grab a copy of youtubedl today, download those favorite videos before they're gone, and run up Google's electric bill a little.

Blogger DonReynolds June 05, 2019 2:19 PM  

“The openness of YouTube’s platform has helped creativity and access to information thrive,” the company said in a blog post. “It’s our responsibility to protect that, and prevent our platform from being used to incite hatred, harassment, discrimination and violence.”

....except the hatred, harassment, discrimination and violence by our Leftist friends. Those videos will still be permitted, including threats against the President of the United States, all Republicans, all conservatives, MAGA hat wearing citizens and other Trump supporters. Of course the ACLU and the SPLC will be directly advising our monitors, who are normally DNC volunteers, community organizers, and National Public Radio personalities.

But the final decision at YouTube will always rest with the single complaining Leftist radical, whose vote outweighs millions of others, ensuring that no one on the Left could possibly be offended by anything on YouTube.

But be advised that the Community Guidelines are not the hard limits to otherwise free speech, if anyone gets anywhere close or "brushes" anywhere near our Community Guidelines, without actually violating any, the punishment shall be the same as if they did.

Just like in the past, a YouTube video need not actually violate the Community Guilelines, or brush up against them, in order to be deleted. YouTube will continue to PURGE the channels and videos of anyone who might have violated the Community Guidelines in the past three decades, in private conversation, even if no public statements were made. YouTube also reserves the right to act aggressively against those videos by authors who probably think wrongly or have the wrong friends or attended the wrong function or conference. We intend to go after any and all possible opposition to the Liberal Agenda with hammer and tongs, pulling it up by the roots, until it is completely destroyed.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare June 05, 2019 2:20 PM  

Wait, they're removing each of your videos because they've "determined that it violates" their community guidelines, yet in each case they have not issued a strike for violating said community guidelines?

That's interesting.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 2:27 PM  

Isn't it legally actionable if a company changes its contract on a whim without prior notice?

Especially when there's money involved?

Blogger DonReynolds June 05, 2019 2:27 PM  

tublecane wrote:Why are they so defensive about Sandy Hook? It's weird.

How long before everyone realizes segregation is the most peaceful option of all?


Once the SHTF, EVERYBODY will be very keen on segregation in this country.

But you are correct, partition and segregation is the most humane solution available.

Blogger Balkan Yankee June 05, 2019 2:27 PM  

Is Google looking to sell Youtube? Clean it up a bit, then dump the money loser?

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia June 05, 2019 2:30 PM  

I wouldn't be surprised if this move was prompted by the anti-trust sentiment wafting through the Washington DC corridors of power.

This is then a preemptive move. Get the badthink stuff off the platform before -- or if -- the government cracks down.

This move also makes it more likely that youtube will be seen as a publisher, not a common carrier, and therefore subject to libel laws. Plaintiff's attorneys should be sharpening their knives.

Blogger Balam June 05, 2019 2:39 PM  

Unknown wrote:I was waiting for the app to come out as well as your review of Shapiro’s book, but if they’re taking down Darkstreams it is time to become unauthorized.

I agree with this fellow. I was waffling on signing up but now that they are taking down Vox's vids I got my subscription today. With the 'manosphere' breaking down into drama and their channels becoming more useless because of hucksters, Owen Vox and other similar channel's vids getting taken down that got rid of half the reason I went to youtube.

Next on the list is to sign up for NicoNico so I can get my fix of Japanese music and I wash my hands of youtube.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 05, 2019 2:44 PM  

swiftfoxmark2 wrote:Isn't it legally actionable if a company changes its contract on a whim without prior notice?


Thre's no formal contract involved unless you're monetized, and those sorts of contracts always carry a "we can change the terms at any time as long we provide notice" clause.

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon June 05, 2019 2:46 PM  

I was discussing Google's stock implosion with my wife yesterday. It has dropped far more than the NASDAQ in the last little while, partly because of earnings, partly because of anti-trust investigations, and partly because of privacy and EU penalties. There should be a shareholders lawsuit against the company for breach of fiduciary duties, for the simple reason that Alphabet is letting social 'justice' take priority over maximizing profit.

What they are doing is basically wiping out half of their customer base through purging anyone remotely conservative. It's about as idiotic as a McDonalds franchise owner putting up a sign that says 'if you believe in god, eat somewhere else'.

Yet, being a Jewish company, we know they won't change. Jews don't back down or apologize, ever. That's why the NFL has suffered major declines and yet ESPN and the various Jewish owners still support the left wing tilt. They'd rather see their businesses burn to the ground than give up on the left wing activism.

The immigration and war hypothesis isn't any sort of activism. It is commentary on two different ways that groups of people can come into possession of territory and resources. The problem is not hatred, it is 'crime think'.

Blogger xevious2030 June 05, 2019 2:48 PM  

@19 Looks like they are trying to avoid personal deplatforming (removing of a person), and to not leave a paper trail of evidence for effectively deplatforming (by removal of content). Probably in part for soundbites for the House of Representatives launched anti-Trust whitewash, to provide as impeachment evidence against the Trump launched investigation, findings, and actions. To help any RINOs in the Senate, without which, meaningful impeachment is a fantasy. I mean, Pence dealing with RINOs is a win for them, sets a stage for 2024. Anyone worth a pinch of salt knows the Senate is the big fight for 2020, all stops out. An old creepy white guy for President, show, distraction. They seem willing to wait for 2024, let a few more demographics take hold here and there.

Blogger peacefulposter June 05, 2019 2:51 PM  

"Your video was flagged to us"

By whom?

Snitches.

Blogger Ed June 05, 2019 2:52 PM  

There are a ton of channels I watch that will be deplatformed in the next few weeks. I'm sure you guys all know many of them. It would be great if some could be rolled into unauthorized at some point.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl June 05, 2019 2:53 PM  

If you have favorite YT videos, esp those you use to redpill normies, you should be downloading & reuploading to Bitchute, ASAP.

Blogger D Zniger June 05, 2019 2:55 PM  

I am wondering if we should watch for other content on youtube which is in violation of said new rules. Certainly many videos from the left and even some videos of football fans which are talking about the superiority of Real Madrid over Barcelona for instance.
Is it worth to do so?

Blogger Matt June 05, 2019 3:04 PM  

Looks like they have suspended Crowder's channel monetization.
The sooner everyone moves to other platforms, the better.

Blogger Lance E June 05, 2019 3:10 PM  

VD wrote:One has to wonder if this has any relationship to the fact that the REAL Eye of Sauron (gub'mint) has descended upon the tech Eye of Sauron with the start of this monopoly probe.

It is. They're pretending that the reason for the investigation is that they haven't cracked down enough on the Right. Which will only make matters worse for them, of course.


Susan is clearly an ideologue, but I never would have imagined that she was this stupid. Never mind the government, this is basically platform seppuku. It's as if they looked at Twitter's hemorrhaging of users and said "hold my beer".

Maybe this outcome became inevitable the moment YouTube decided they would give special treatment to the Official Press. I'm sure they'll be immune from all of these new restrictions as well; rules are, after all, merely a tool to them.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 05, 2019 3:13 PM  

When Vox said SJWs always double-down, my spergy side said, "Surely not *always*. Surely there will be some situations where they will be smart enough not to do that." But it really is always. And it seems that the more self-destructive it is, the faster and harder they double-down. It's uncanny.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 05, 2019 3:25 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Thre's no formal contract involved unless you're monetized, and those sorts of contracts always carry a "we can change the terms at any time as long we provide notice" clause.

Estopple? The argument would be something like: ``We relied upon your representation that although you might change the details, we could monetize as long as we didn't hurt you. We didn't hurt you, then or now, and your recent arbitrary decision has damaged us.''

Estopple is a weaker argument than a written contract, but it's valid. Also consider that your contract with Youtube is essentially a contract of adhesion - you aren't negotiating as an equal. With the right judge, you'd have a chance.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 05, 2019 3:27 PM  

Isn't the ability to discriminate, that is, to associate with whomever you please, one of the founding principles of the U.S.? Seems like I read that somewhere. The 1st amendment to the constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
https://www.fff.org/explore-freedom/article/does-the-first-amendment-protect-the-freedom-of-association/

Oh that's right, that has been abrogated by the 14th amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Blogger Randomatos June 05, 2019 3:31 PM  

Everyone talks about "this time the communists who want me dead and my children enslaved have gone too far; they've interfered with my entertainment and communication preferences!" At what point do people start paying attention to the first part of the statement and stop acting surprised by the second part? How many years has Vox advised people to act accordingly and build our own platforms?

Blogger Jeroth June 05, 2019 3:32 PM  

I've been watching the Dark Streams on YouTube out of inertia. From now on, I will exclusively watch on unauthorized.tv.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 3:39 PM  

Matt wrote:Looks like they have suspended Crowder's channel monetization.

The sooner everyone moves to other platforms, the better.


Good thing Glenn Beck pays him in nickels....

Blogger Avalanche June 05, 2019 3:45 PM  

So, all the BLM vids will be gone?! That's an almost acceptable clean-up...

Blogger Rhys June 05, 2019 3:47 PM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:When Vox said SJWs always double-down, my spergy side said, "Surely not *always*. Surely there will be some situations where they will be smart enough not to do that." But it really is always. And it seems that the more self-destructive it is, the faster and harder they double-down. It's uncanny.

Yea, the "always" in those rules is no exaggeration, it is as literal as it comes.

Blogger justaguy June 05, 2019 3:48 PM  

It seems to me that if Youtbe actually follows their guidelines that there are a few feminist videos that should be removed! Yeah right?

Blogger Silent Draco June 05, 2019 3:49 PM  

There is no Free [...]. The price is humiliation, deplatforming, and/or your immortal soul. Subscription by a known customer base is so 18th century, but is also the one way to be certain of your customers and revenue. The best part of Unauthorized is that I can watch pieces of episodes, or I can re-watch or download some to review key points. I don't care if it's not enormous amounts of supposedly new content, all the time.

When the Free Money craze breaks, perhaps Vox can buy Google for thirty pieces of silver (specie). We could watch periodic updates as the VFM enact the Paradox of Zeno on them in real time, moving Google's SDL-free boundary in halfway, one week at a time. Performance art worth watching.

Blogger Lance E June 05, 2019 3:52 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:Also consider that your contract with Youtube is essentially a contract of adhesion

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I believe that one day, not too far off in the future, there's going to be a sudden collapse of adhesion contracts. All it will take is one firm legal precedent, one judge to say it's ipso facto illegal for a contract to say "the terms are whatever we say they are" and for that decision to be upheld on appeal. Once that happens, the torrent of subsequent lawsuits will have corporate lawyers everywhere losing their buttplugs and rushing to amend or rewrite their existing adhesion contracts.

The current system is simply not viable and not civilized. A contract that can be changed unilaterally at any time is legally equivalent to no contract at all, especially if they can find a judge or arbitrator willing to allow retroactive amendment ("well, what we meant to say here was..."). Contract law is still working, more or less, in B2B relationships, but it's become completely impotent in the B2C market and consumers aren't going to tolerate that forever.

Blogger Watcher of the skies June 05, 2019 4:03 PM  

TRUMPSLIDE mode engaged. Let the good times roll!

Blogger Cinco June 05, 2019 4:07 PM  

Anyone know if La Raza has a channel?...

Blogger Lovekraft June 05, 2019 4:11 PM  

The modern community square has rainbow flags, sceptars and deep state spies watching over the subjected.

Blogger John Regan June 05, 2019 4:12 PM  

I love how they're admitting it's their "responsibility". Lots of potential plaintiffs will be happy to know that.

Blogger lowercaseb June 05, 2019 4:15 PM  

Countdown to 2020! Next year is going to be VERY sporty.

Blogger Nation-Deprived June 05, 2019 4:20 PM  

YouTube tweeted that Crowder can be remonetized if he takes down the links to his T-shirt that says “Socialism is for Figs.”

Blogger lowercaseb June 05, 2019 4:25 PM  

On the same vein, I hope SocialGalactic can come back in 2020...I miss it because it was fun...but I think we're going to need it as a tool come next year.

Blogger Mystic On Main June 05, 2019 4:26 PM  

@20 "Isn't it legally actionable if a company changes its contract on a whim without prior notice?"

Though I've not read whatever terms and conditions YouTube imposes on its users, I'd be shocked if it didn't include a clause that explicitly says they may change their terms and conditions without notice.

What YouTube is doing is undoubtedly both legal and protected by contract. VD and everyone else, including Congress, knows this. The only push back is to make the claim that YouTube is some sort of "public utility" and that ain't gonna fly anywhere.

Blogger BalancedTryteOperators June 05, 2019 4:26 PM  

It's called reverse logic. In reverse logic the fact that they were proven wrong really means that they were proven right and there's nothing risky of doubling down on a winning horse.

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 05, 2019 4:28 PM  

PewdiePie is going to the wall sooner or later.

The soy-boys report him on a daily basis.

Blogger doctrev June 05, 2019 4:34 PM  

If right-wing celebrities like Steven Crowder can't just get on Unauthorized, why do I care about Youtube demonetizing him? Obviously yes, Google is an anti-Christian abortion and needs to be sacked just to deny our enemies a massive cultural weapon. But caring about the Glenn Beckys affected by Youtube's convergence? I'm only surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

I follow right-wing culture critics. I'm confident that I can find out from Sseth or Mauler what happened to them. If their channels are banned? Either they migrate or I forget about them forever. Sseth already has his own website, and will probably end up hosting Mauler or E;R if Vox doesn't get to them first. There are alternatives, it's time they got used.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 4:38 PM  

Lance E wrote:Ominous Cowherd wrote:Also consider that your contract with Youtube is essentially a contract of adhesion

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I believe that one day, not too far off in the future, there's going to be a sudden collapse of adhesion contracts. All it will take is one firm legal precedent, one judge to say it's ipso facto illegal for a contract to say "the terms are whatever we say they are" and for that decision to be upheld on appeal. Once that happens, the torrent of subsequent lawsuits will have corporate lawyers everywhere losing their buttplugs and rushing to amend or rewrite their existing adhesion contracts.

The current system is simply not viable and not civilized. A contract that can be changed unilaterally at any time is legally equivalent to no contract at all, especially if they can find a judge or arbitrator willing to allow retroactive amendment ("well, what we meant to say here was..."). Contract law is still working, more or less, in B2B relationships, but it's become completely impotent in the B2C market and consumers aren't going to tolerate that forever.


That's how I see it, but I'm not a lawyer.

Once there's money involved, there's livelihood and ethically you cannot simply renege on contracts just because you want to.

Anyone affected by this needs to get together with others and start arbitration processes. Hit them with so many legal actions in so many jurisdictions they'll have to relent.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 4:39 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:PewdiePie is going to the wall sooner or later.

The soy-boys report him on a daily basis.


PewDiePie already left YouTube for DLive.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 4:40 PM  

Mystic On Main wrote:@20 "Isn't it legally actionable if a company changes its contract on a whim without prior notice?"

Though I've not read whatever terms and conditions YouTube imposes on its users, I'd be shocked if it didn't include a clause that explicitly says they may change their terms and conditions without notice.

What YouTube is doing is undoubtedly both legal and protected by contract. VD and everyone else, including Congress, knows this. The only push back is to make the claim that YouTube is some sort of "public utility" and that ain't gonna fly anywhere.



Legal? I have my doubts.

I could write up a contract that says you are my slave and you can sign it. That doesn't make it legal.

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 05, 2019 4:42 PM  

swiftfoxmark2 wrote:Cataline Sergius wrote:PewdiePie is going to the wall sooner or later.

The soy-boys report him on a daily basis.


PewDiePie already left YouTube for DLive.


He just posted on youtube three hours ago.

Blogger Stilicho June 05, 2019 4:44 PM  

Wow, youtube has so many Nazis there won't be any content left when they ban them all. The only thing left will be commie agitprop and cat lady videos

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 05, 2019 4:47 PM  

You know what I just realized?

Twitch is a converged platform as much as YouTube, for the most part. You'll find the same kind of SJW-esque language in their contracts with regards to content.

Yet they don't pull these stunts at all. Probably the Amazon heads aren't as stupid as the YouTube ones.

I blame immigration. Import Indians to work at your Tech company and you get substandard results.

Blogger Lovekraft June 05, 2019 4:47 PM  

in conjunction with this purge, I've also noticed the slow re-entry of UberSkanks Jennifer Lawrence and Miley Cyrus into the public.

We had a good three years where their drug and alcohol-riddled personas were relegated to the HWNDU Shia LeBoeuf lunatic fringe.


They are testing the waters to see if their acolytes can enter the mainstream (trannies, pedolove etc).

Blogger Gettimothy June 05, 2019 4:47 PM  

This is war.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 05, 2019 5:02 PM  

@26 - In any real market, i.e., one not grossly inflated by ZIRP money, Google be a bottom dweller, along with the rest of the FAANGs. Maybe not a penny stock, but definitely not a billion dollar cap company.

@40 - What about all the videos about how Muslims "saved" civilization during the "Dark Ages" and were the ones who really launched the Renaissance? Do those count?

Blogger Cary June 05, 2019 5:03 PM  

So, all the BLM vids will be gone?! That's an almost acceptable clean-up...

Forget about BLM. How about removing anything talking about Boomer supremacy. Now that might almost be worth it.

Blogger Alcuin June 05, 2019 5:04 PM  

Les Brigandes is an immensely talented anti-globalist pop group in France. They sing like angels as they rip on the current order. They have put out a number of albums in a few short years, reaching a wide audience with their entertaining music videos. After they racked up over 1,000,000 total views on YouTube, YouTube deplatformed them. Their principle means of contact with their audience was eliminated. Hopefully anyone who knows them, and anyone who wants to know them, will look for them and buy their albums.

Blogger Avalanche June 05, 2019 5:28 PM  

@60 "The only thing left will be commie agitprop and cat lady videos"

But where will we find all the gun vids, the how to fix your computer/car/stove/toilet videos, the "here are great towns to visit or move in to ____ state?", and the like?

Blogger David Ray Milton June 05, 2019 5:28 PM  

While I was planning on doing it anyhow, I will now officially sign up for Unauthorized. After listening to BB’s stream about Netflix and pedophilia I can now cancel that and sign up for Unauthorized for no real extra cost.

Can’t pretend to be too sad about Crowder...

Blogger camcleat June 05, 2019 5:34 PM  

When he noticed his livestream on Sunday did not appear to be going out, Gary of Nerdrotic released a video discussing the mini-purge of anti-Captain Marvel vids.

In this video, he posited a very interesting hypothesis that now looks even more plausible: youtube is testing the algo's to control content for next year's election cycle.

Dunno if true or even related, but the idea was compelling.

Blogger Up from the pond June 05, 2019 5:36 PM  

This is awesome.

Free speech is evil.

I hope they ban everyone who doesn't represent the Truth by their lights.

Blogger Jeffrey Johnson June 05, 2019 5:38 PM  

Any chance that some of the demonitized and soon to be purged people like Red Elephants or Nick Fuentes or Roosh end up coming over to Unauthorized?

Blogger VD June 05, 2019 5:39 PM  

I hope they ban everyone who doesn't represent the Truth by their lights.

Always nice to hear from the stupid people who don't understand that this was always the objective of "free speech". There is no "free speech" the only question is whether it is Christians or Satanists who will be deplatformed.

Blogger Joseph Dooley June 05, 2019 5:40 PM  

VA Tech just had 10 different graduation ceremonies based on identity groups. I fully expect the segregationists' channel to be banned on YouTube.

Blogger VD June 05, 2019 5:41 PM  

Any chance that some of the demonitized and soon to be purged people like Red Elephants or Nick Fuentes or Roosh end up coming over to Unauthorized?

I expect they will want to do so, whether it makes sense for them and for us is to be determined. The problem is that most of them are addicted to their YouTube revenue, but they can't bring in enough of an audience to make it worth it to us. So, they'll probably wait to go down with the ship.

Blogger Stilicho June 05, 2019 5:53 PM  

Google sees this as a win-win: they get to indulge their disgusting political views by silencing anyone they don't like and they also see it as countermeasure to DOJ antitrust scrutiny since Google will claim it is being persecuted for being anti-Nazi. After all, anyone Google deplatforms is, by Google's self-serving, self-congratulatory definition, a Nazi.

Blogger Hammerli 280 June 05, 2019 5:56 PM  

@73: Disgusting. I don't take much pride in being an alumni of that school any more.

Blogger GK Chesterton June 05, 2019 5:57 PM  

Unauthorized is only going to get better.

Blogger Goodnight June 05, 2019 6:02 PM  

I'm already an Unauthorized subscriber and figured YouTube would ban some wrong think, but damn this is broad. They are going to push the right completely off.

Is the Unauthorized Roku app available yet? That would be great.

Blogger LSWCHP June 05, 2019 6:29 PM  

As islam requires muslims to discriminate against women I'm sure there will be no more islamic content on YT Real Soon Now. Not to mention the death-to-gays and death-to-apostates and death-to-unbelievers stuff.

Blogger Halibetlector June 05, 2019 6:34 PM  

Avalanche wrote:But where will we find all the gun vids

The gun channels saw this coming years ago: https://www.full30.com/

The rest will probably follow suit and create topic-oriented video streaming sites. I could see one specifically for travel videos, one for DIY and repair, etc.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 05, 2019 6:43 PM  

I for one have started to really hate them today. I AM SURE THEY WILL SOMEHIW GO UNDER

Blogger MidnightSun June 05, 2019 6:54 PM  

This is just the beginning; they will end up eating their own when all else are purged from the platform. They are incapable of seeing the long term results of their actions so maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Blogger InformationMerchant June 05, 2019 7:01 PM  

That inclusion rule is interesting. Not only because the right often comes down in favor of exclusion, but because there are so many countries that exist in their current forms due to "segregation or exclusion based on age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status".

As with comics, even the normies will notice the cancer.

This hits so many people. Even cucks that don't want women on special forces teams, transgenders in the military/female areas, etc aren't cucked enough for Youtube.

Religions are verboten now. Christians can't exclude women from any position. Islam openly segregating by gender is going to be present in pictures and video. A video about Youtube's new rules would break Youtube's new rules.

Technically, any kids club breaks the rule, as does anything with an age restriction that kids can't participate in. LGBTQ breaks the rule unless they expand the group.

This is ADL tier. Show me the Youtuber, I'll show you the violation.

Blogger Kristophr June 05, 2019 7:56 PM  

AlternateHistoryHub had a simple solution to youtube auto-banning ANY historical use of the swastica: Cody, when he needed to use a swastica, simply replaced the swastica with a youtube icon.

Blogger JovianStorm June 05, 2019 8:01 PM  

This is excellent. Google is doubling down on the stupid exactly as VD states in his books about SJWs.

If GEOTUS can purge the alphabet soup agencies of their taint he might be able to leverage these communications and actions against them.

This is why 2020 is important even if you're a functional gamma who's pissy because GEOTUS isn't machine gunning illegals at the border like your fantasies want. Trump must win again to truly get hands-off, IDGAF freedom to stomp these SJW megacorps into a greasy paste.

Blogger Seeingsights June 05, 2019 8:02 PM  

I've been a Google shareholder from 2015 to 2018 (sold in early 2019).
I own Google stock indirectly through mutual funds.
I've contacted law firms and Right of Center organizations such as the Institue For Justice about a shareholder suit against Google for breach of fiduciary duty. They declined, or didn't get back to me.
That argument is not going to work against Google in a court of law.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf June 05, 2019 8:07 PM  

So, we all know YT is Google's Loss-Leader to get advertising teams into the Google ecosystem and signed up to Google Ads for everything, saving them time and money. And, while we might like political content, if it doesn't gin up sales, then Google wouldn't want it on their platform.

That said, at the same time be this could be a preemptive strike against GE. Maybe their AI has enough information to provide them with the best strategy at eliminating GE and securing their long-term monopoly?

In a funny way, I feel like we're returning to the Wild West of the internet. It may not seem like it now, but it feels like it to me for some reason.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf June 05, 2019 8:09 PM  

Incidentally, I'm also curious if some forms of Islam and Judaism don't violate YT terms of service? I mean, some parts of their ideologies must do so.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 05, 2019 8:20 PM  

A contract that can be changed unilaterally at any time is legally equivalent to no contract at all,

The tech companies have gotten away with a lot because they convinced users that they can do whatever they want as long as you clicked "I agree" once. I'm no lawyer, but even I know that's not true. There are all sorts of things that aren't legal just because you agreed to them. Working for less than minimum wage, for instance. It's possible they've been putting all sorts of illegal things in their TOSs and EULAs that no one ever reads, or handling them in illegal ways. We won't know until they're challenged.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 05, 2019 8:21 PM  

They think they can bring the people back to the Truman years.
They destroyed the place that had such years before.

I like Vox's take on "free speech". It's a huge redpill to shove down a persons throat. I'm not talking about boomers either. But it's also a bit of a liability now. We can't be "muh free speech" when evil people are using free speech to destroy freedom. But with big tech setting the precedent, they are going to regret making it OK to deny "free speech". No more us fearing double standards against an enemy that doesn't care - possibly even gets off on - their double standards. Yes, I am going to tell the piss-Christ artist to get a day job and if someone says "but without free speech YOUUUUU can't say that!" and I say "I'm saying it right now. Go ahead and stop me".

Many think that without free speech there will be war. But the world has always been a slaughterhouse, and "free speech" has done little more than give us a right to rattle our chains loudly so the tyrants know we're still in them.

It's time for a "right" internet. And the first people to be denied the cyber-ethnostate will be the "muh free speech" boomers and brainwashed GenXers.

Blogger Crew June 05, 2019 8:24 PM  

I guess soon they are going to start censoring email as well to prevent the deplorables from controlling the election in 2020.

Blogger CitizenOutkast June 05, 2019 8:27 PM  

I can't feel too sorry for Crowder and the like. They won't want to try to join Unauthorized because Vox is "BadEvilThink" to them due to all that nasty nationalism instead of joining hands with all the Real New Americans™ from all over the world. They'll also most likely just cave into YouTube and do whatever they're told to do. So, let them get screwed over. Maybe that's the kind of thing that will maybe wake some of them up.

Blogger CitizenOutkast June 05, 2019 8:29 PM  

Oh, totally OT, but to whoever is doing the little subtitles on Infogalactic's news page: nice job.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 05, 2019 8:29 PM  

youtube is testing the algo's to control content for next year's election cycle.

All the social media companies have been gradually ramping up the censorship, intending to be able to ban or silo right-wingers in 2020 so our memes can't reach a critical mass and affect the election. They'd been trying to simmer the frog, though, banning people like Alex Jones one at a time to prevent a mass response, or using subtle methods like shadowbans. This feels like they're jumping ahead on that schedule as a reaction to the DoJ/FTC and other investigations.

Blogger Brick Hardslab June 05, 2019 8:36 PM  

Are they trying to deflect interest from them being a monopoly? Because they're acting an awful lot like a monopoly

Blogger Dan Karelian June 05, 2019 8:45 PM  

Does any tech person here know whether or not Google has a vault(s) full of deleted video content where it is being preserved in some recoverable capacity for the future?

Blogger damaris.tighe June 05, 2019 8:58 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Robert Schecter June 05, 2019 9:20 PM  

Hope the DOJ goes after them with hammer and tongs

Blogger Crew June 05, 2019 9:35 PM  

We could start to explore and determine whether or not the email providers will censor by sending lots of explicitly pro-Trump content to large numbers of people.

Don't make it rude or anything like that. Just make it pro Trump and extol is virtues and how much he is the best candidate for 2020.

Blogger basementhomebrewer June 05, 2019 9:37 PM  

Always with the focus group testing... always with the word games. Objectively, "Supremacy/Supremacist" does not apply to the myriad videos they are now blacklisting/deleting. Saying things like, "mass immigration will destroy your culture" makes no judgement on which culture is better. Similarly saying "this group of Jews did something evil" is not saying that any other group is better. It is just observing that the particular group being examined is bad.

They have clearly formed a focus group and words like "extremist", "racist", and "bigotry" are no longer effective so they have had to move on to "Supremacist".

Blogger sammibandit June 05, 2019 9:40 PM  

This totally doesn't convince me that child sex slavery and mass immigration are tied with multinational corporations and their lobbies, including arts and entertainment.

Blogger Up from the pond June 05, 2019 9:49 PM  

Doktor Jeep wrote:evil people are using free speech to destroy freedom

There is nothing worse than people communicating with each other. Nothing except pornography and sedition has ever come from it.

"Free speech" and "privacy" do not exist so both should be restricted. As history bears out, the way to solve problems is to stop people from talking. My hope is that with Alexa and the like we can someday take the fight for freedom granular and stop or punish communication between husband and wife, parents and children.

Blogger Crew June 05, 2019 9:54 PM  

The goal would be to get them to reveal their hand early ... before next year!

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 05, 2019 9:59 PM  

Probably before we declare victory is to realize that Norm and Suzy Normalcon love youtube versus the alternatives. For example I subscribe to InRange on Full30 and the monthly Q&A on Full30 got 1239 views on youtube it got 45k views, this is the gun loving community that knows youtube hates them and would like to see them deplatformed from civilization. InRange's top video at youtube is how they demonitized themselves not waiting for youtube to rub it in and still people use youtube when good alternatives exist.

Blogger Fargoth June 05, 2019 10:13 PM  

@93 no kidding

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 05, 2019 10:39 PM  

There is a thing about borders, in everything but Western civilization you have one. The Memory Hole is a black hole.

Blogger xevious2030 June 05, 2019 10:46 PM  

Pond, they don't live and let live. Unlike the jackass that told Germans they could get out of Germany if they didn't like it's destruction, is someone does not like Jesus and Christianity, they can pack their bags and get the heck out of Christendom. Or we can show them the door. Man, having kids changes everything. I don't want some piece of shit influencing my kids. I don't want them in the neighborhhod. My city. My State. My country. I want them out. Sinners is one thing, we're all fallen. But the antichrists, they and their talk talk needs to go away.

Blogger OneWingedShark June 05, 2019 10:59 PM  

tublecane wrote:Why are they so defensive about Sandy Hook? It's weird.
Short answer: because if the truth of Sandy Hook came out it would eviscerate both Government and Media.
(Interesting/relevant links: Where's the blood? & Dear Wolfgang - Revisiting Sandy Hook)

Chris Ritchie wrote:Isn't the ability to discriminate, that is, to associate with whomever you please, one of the founding principles of the U.S.? Seems like I read that somewhere. The 1st amendment to the constitution?
Oh that's right, that has been abrogated by the 14th amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

To be more accurate, the 14th Amendment is the excuse judges [and lawmakers] are using to ignore the 1st Amendment.

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 05, 2019 11:24 PM  

"If you were waiting for a sign to subscribe to Unauthorized.TV, this would be it."

Annual subscription purchased, as of 5 minutes ago.

It is a pleasure to support such a worthy and important cause.

Blogger Russell Newquist June 05, 2019 11:33 PM  

Interestingly, this happens at the exact same time that I observe a MASSIVE rise in the number of ads I get on YouTube videos. I doubt this is a coincidence.

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 05, 2019 11:39 PM  

"Violates our guidelines" = "a person born with female plumbing or with ancestors from between 23.5 degrees north and south latitude, or both, saw something in your video that made them feel insecure."

Blogger AntediluvianSpy June 06, 2019 1:50 AM  

You forgot the rules. It's only something if you use the buzzword for it. Otherwise there must be some agenda we just can't see as mere mortals beyond people who think that their version of Communism would work. I just must not know something those galaxy minded software engineers at YouTube must not.

That is the only way I can imagine the inner monologue of the troglodytes that eat up globalist slop all day. They think they are right because they came after the other side first. Imagine how dumb you have to be to believe that.

Blogger AntediluvianSpy June 06, 2019 2:05 AM  

Have you seen the royal family in England? Incest becomes much more commonplace in segregated societies. I can't speak on intelligence but looks alone are enough to shatter a mirror. You make a good point but there is no true reason to want and fight for people to be placed apart due to slight adaptive differences, and just levels of melanin is absolutely ridiculous. The only reason to do it is because you are racist and do not want that person near you. People would have to choose friendships and family over something that was hardly a thought in our mind until recently. You eliminate the need for "supremacy" technically but in Hispanic culture there is colorism. They like lighter skinned Hispanics. Do you not think with the high volume of whites we won't devolve into the same tribalistic bullshit? Imagine what hating other races is keeping some people from doing to their own.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 June 06, 2019 2:09 AM  

Eliminating age discrimination is on the Left's agenda. Look up the 1977 Petition to abolish French age of consent laws. Pay close attention to the signatures on it. Notice anyone?

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 2:40 AM  

Google has no customer service. They take your money for the adwords, but when you want to get rid of innappropriate 1star opinions from your competitors or your enemies you can flag and flag and nothing happens. We have gone back to putting our ads on buses.

Blogger eclecticme June 06, 2019 2:41 AM  

OT but pro nationalism and in line with Vox on free trade. Great recent 8 min Tucker video. Ignore the apparently pro Warren title. Tucker, mocking McConnell on tariffs "The idea may work in practice but we're against it because it doesn't work in theory."
https://youtu.be/SUW8kbZyucI

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 3:02 AM  

Another thing that annpys me is that the software we are all blogging and commenting on behaves in different ways when used on a PC and a mobile, i.e. when on the mobile phone you can "reply" and the reply appears under the post you are replying to, when on the PC or laptop it goes down to the bottom of the comments. Coming to you from the department of "User Experience Enhancement" (as you would probably call it, Vox) which is accidentally led by a Congolese software engineer who happens to have this position because she is the most intelligent person in the team.

Blogger anorganicbear June 06, 2019 3:19 AM  

> First, the ban on supremacists will remove Nazis and other extremists who advocate segregation or exclusion based on age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.

If "Diversity is our strength" isn't code for "brown people are superior" then what is it supposed to mean?

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 3:23 AM  

Will change my subscription to Premium today. Look forward to being able to subscribe to and support selected channels.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 3:25 AM  

@118 "Diversity is our strength" is code for "Diversity is their strength". As soon as they are the majority it will turn into "One raza, one people, one fuehrer".

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 5:58 AM  

Actually Youtube will be losing one of its most effective influencers (if not the most effective): Who else but Vox is able to get 10 percent of his followers to buy a subscription for Unauthorized in a few days' time? Other influencers have 2,6 million followers and cannot even sell 36 T-shirts.

Blogger camcleat June 06, 2019 8:53 AM  

@26:

"I was discussing Google's stock implosion with my wife yesterday. It has dropped far more than the NASDAQ in the last little while, "

This piqued my interest so I went to check it out. I'm not seeing it. Sure, I can fine tune the timescale to make that conclusion seem true, but even the 1-month doesn't show it, whereas 3-months kinda does.

What am I missing?

@64:

" In any real market, i.e., one not grossly inflated by ZIRP money, Google be a bottom dweller, along with the rest of the FAANGs. Maybe not a penny stock, but definitely not a billion dollar cap company."

100% absolutely agree with this. Adwords is not making Google into a billion dollar cap and Adwords sure ain't making share price over a grand. It's a "puzzler" how Sploog can look so good on paper and on the daily ticker.

I wonder how much NSA and CIA money DOJ is going to find when they really start digging.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 9:24 AM  

Adwords certzinly make them a lot of money because they will only let you into the Top Ten once you have spent thousands on adwords.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 06, 2019 9:42 AM  

YouTube is changing its community guidelines to ban videos promoting the superiority of any group as a justification for discrimination against others based on their age, gender, race, caste, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status, the company said today.

So Chickenhawk is now a protected category?

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 06, 2019 10:22 AM  

Yes, you need a special permit from the wildlife authority to kill them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 06, 2019 10:58 AM  

AntediluvianSpy wrote:ocieties. I can't speak on intelligence but looks alone are enough to shatter a mirror. You make a good point but there is no true reason to want and fight for people to be placed apart due to slight adaptive differences, and just levels of melanin is absolutely ridiculous. The only reason to do it is because you are racist and do not want that person near you. People would have to choose friendships and family over something that was hardly a thought in our mind until recently.
Nice repetition of the Narrative. Unfortunately we've all heard it so many times before, and it explicitly is contradicted by every human experience.
Different peoples behave differently. The difference between races is not "slight adaptive differences". It is the difference between Shanghai and Nairobi and Dublin. Or, closer to home, between Detroit and New York and Boise. A society is the behavior of it's constituents writ large, and much of human behavior is genetic.
So stop lying to yourself. The pat answers you were fed throughout your childhood are lies. Open your damned eyes and see what is going on. Notice, for once, despite your NPC programming, that virtually all violent crime is committed by a small minority that belong to one of two popular races. Notice that our entire communication/entertainment/news/publishing industry is owned and operated by a tiny, tiny minority who do not have our interests at heart. Notice for one that the people who fed you these lies from your earliest infancy want you starving in a ditch, or in a cage being forcibly sodomized, for the mere fact of disagreeing with them.

Stop lying.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 06, 2019 2:54 PM  

AntediluvianSpy wrote:You make a good point but there is no true reason to want and fight for people to be placed apart due to slight adaptive differences, and just levels of melanin is absolutely ridiculous.

Skin color has nothing to do with race. That skin color is race is the lie they tell to make "racism" seem ridiculous, on par with eye or hair color. Skin color is just a superficial marker of recent ancestry, which is what race actually is.

The fact that we do not develop hair-ism or eye color-ism is a pretty good indicator that race is not skin deep. All you have to do to become a "racist" is to notice things. If you spend any time at all around members of other races, you will very quickly notice that these other people are not like you.

Blogger sammibandit June 06, 2019 3:59 PM  

@AntidiluvianSpy

... but in Hispanic culture there is colorism. They like lighter skinned Hispanics. Do you not think with the high volume of whites we won't devolve into the same tribalistic bullshit? Imagine what hating other races is keeping some people from doing to their own.

Whites, by which I take that you mean Celts, Slavs, and Northmen, are expected to keep vibrants in line whether there's few or many?

Blogger Crew June 06, 2019 5:34 PM  

When are the big email suppliers going to start outing their customers for their bad think in private emails?

Blogger Didas Kalos June 06, 2019 10:12 PM  

All of their videos should be flagged. Maybe there is an app for that? Or just an army?

Blogger Didas Kalos June 06, 2019 10:15 PM  

So important for us to understand this! This message must get out. Most Americans are clueless on this.

Blogger vaccumhairclipper June 10, 2019 9:23 AM  

https://heathcoset.picturepush.com/profile
https://github.com/Heathcoset
https://speakerdeck.com/heathcoset
https://www.soundclick.com/members4/default.cfm?memberID=6971227
http://swgcraft.org/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16262
https://stocktwits.com/Heathcoset
http://stepinside.ro/article/article.php?id=500223
https://steepster.com/Heathcoset
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=150478
https://www.spreaker.com/user/heathcoset

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts