ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

The mask slips

Ben Shapiru and the cabal around him hate, hate, hate all Europeans. They usually hide it for tactical reasons, but every now and then, their true feelings are exposed.
Josh Hammer, the editor-at-large of Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire, claimed on Twitter, Tuesday, that “Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA,” before deleting the post.

Hammer made the comment in response to another Twitter post which claimed the European Union “is going to require political country of origin labeling for only two regions of the world and both of them are Israeli.”

Though Hammer swiftly deleted the post, it was saved by online archives.
There is absolutely no point in attempting to appease such unmitigated haters and racial supremacists.  No amount of virtue-signaling or kindness or kowtowing will ever change their hearts or their minds. Remember, all of their shrieking about "anti-semitism" is nothing but pure projection of their own hatred for God, His Son, and His Creation.

And they don't think better of non-European Christians, still less ethnically Jewish Christians, any more than they do of European DNA.

Notice that Ben Shapiru didn't fire Hammer or disavow him. He simply did what Shapiru always does and lied. So much for his claim that racists should be hunted down and disemployed.

Labels:

108 Comments:

Blogger Johnny November 16, 2019 11:28 AM  

What works for me is that they never blame themselves for anything, thus when things don't work out it is always the other person's fault, or the other group's fault. This causes them to have a disparaging view of whatever outsider group they deal with. If you don't like them it is your fault, so no corrective on their part is needed.

Blogger The Depolrable Podunk Ken Ramsey November 16, 2019 11:32 AM  

Amazingly, Li'l Bennie thinks he defends this by saying, "Oh, he was just being like Obama."

Now that is some defense! Or is it yet another reason to shake your head?

Blogger Rajadog20 November 16, 2019 11:33 AM  

Ah now I remember why I can’t sleep. Its my sheets. Time to throw out my current sheets and run out and buy some boll and Branch sheets. That’ll do it.

Thanks vox

Blogger LES November 16, 2019 11:45 AM  

The people who call themselves Jews are not descendants of Abraham either physically or spiritually. But everyone here already knows that.

Blogger Nikolai Collushnikov November 16, 2019 11:51 AM  

“Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA,”
b-b-but muh magic dirt.

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 16, 2019 11:56 AM  

He seems to imply that negative experiences with grabblers can cause immediate and permanent DNA changes among large groups of people. Can we get Monsieur Garépy's input on that, please?

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge November 16, 2019 11:59 AM  

So a generalization about Europeans is ok, but generalizations about Jews, regardless of how accurate?

Not to mention that normal non-stupid people get that when you talk about a group you are quite often, if not more often, talking about the most conspicuous members of a group, but not extending that generalization to the entire or even the majority of the population.

Every movement that a European should be against has Jews who led in the past or are currently leading it in an incredibly over representation compared to their population.

Blogger The Cooler November 16, 2019 12:00 PM  

Jew-hatred is inherent in European DNA.
Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European, genetically.
Ashkenazi Jews mostly hate themselves, therefore.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 12:01 PM  

Rev.11:18

Blogger D E K November 16, 2019 12:04 PM  

I never cared before about Jews, it was just a religion and people who had the misfortune to slaughtered by the the Nazis.
Now I know, nothing close to everything, but I know. I know why to be on the guard, why they love to be the victim and why sometimes bad things happen to bad people. Thanks to Owen and Vox I could be perceived by others like anti-semitic, but I am just informed.

Blogger English Tom November 16, 2019 12:05 PM  

Goy hatred is inherent in Jewish DNA.

Then they twist this and project it onto others and, voila, jews are always the victims.

Blogger NO GOOGLES November 16, 2019 12:07 PM  

Remember when Shapiro was saying we should find, deplatform, and get racists fired? Strange how that never applies when racists hating white people.
PS: the comments at that link give me some hope. Only a few BOOMERS kvetching about "anti-semitism".

Blogger Matt November 16, 2019 12:07 PM  

Just try to imagine Shapiru's reaction if someone stated that "some undesirable trait X was inherent in the Jewish DNA"

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 16, 2019 12:10 PM  

Gregory the Great wrote:He seems to imply that negative experiences with grabblers can cause immediate and permanent DNA changes among large groups of people

Well, it's been 2,000 years of negative experiences with grabblers. It's not totally unreasonable to think that could show up in DNA. The grabblers have been breeding us to hate them, perhaps.

How do you keep your people from assimilating for 2,000 years? You make sure that they are hated and persecuted by their hosts. Breeding the host to hate the parasite is a survival tactic for the parasitic race.

Blogger Argus Bacchus November 16, 2019 12:11 PM  

2 Corinthians 6:17

Blogger Dole November 16, 2019 12:15 PM  

Racists should be hunted down? Shapiru would have to hunt himself down first, the biggest racist I have ever seen.

Blogger cheddarman November 16, 2019 12:18 PM  

Jews are still the synagogue of satan

Blogger JaimeInTexas November 16, 2019 12:19 PM  

Hmmm. Using TENS prism, why would such a gene exist?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 16, 2019 12:23 PM  

JaimeInTexas wrote:Hmmm. Using TENS prism, why would such a gene exist?

Survival advantage, obviously. People who hate Jews are fitter, more likely to reproduce successfully. Obviously, then, trusting Jews is bad for you, bad for your offspring, because Evolution and Darwin and Science and stuff. IFL Science!

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 16, 2019 12:23 PM  

“An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews. Now it means a man who is hated by Jews.”– Joe Sobran

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 16, 2019 12:24 PM  

So much for his claim that racists should be hunted down and disemployed.

Like the SJWs, Shapiro either only thinks racism exists with European-bred whites or just uses it as an excuse to discredit his adversaries.

Blogger Dr Caveman November 16, 2019 12:26 PM  

Funny how people who complain about increasing antisemitism in Europe often ignore that this is mainly caused by increased Muslim immigration, something that was supported strongly by most Jews.

Blogger dienw November 16, 2019 12:26 PM  

The Cooler wrote:Jew-hatred is inherent in European DNA.
Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European, genetically.
Ashkenazi Jews mostly hate themselves, therefore.


Very good Cooler. The Ashkenzim are Japhethites which are European based tribes.

Blogger bramley November 16, 2019 12:29 PM  

That's not even a semantically correct statement.

But Semitically correct perhaps.

Blogger bramley November 16, 2019 12:30 PM  

(referring to that twit's tweet)

Blogger Out of Nod November 16, 2019 12:31 PM  

"Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA."

In my DNA you say? I hadn't really given it much thought until you hammered it home - I'd say more indifferent. And to quote one of your own, "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." (Elie Wiesel)

Blogger cecilhenry November 16, 2019 12:32 PM  


Because ... Every. Single. Time.™


Judaizing requires the DESTRUCTION of every kind of identity that is not the preservation of Jews.

If you do not demand the destruction of all loyalties except loyalty to Jews, God's Chosen People, you are committing blasphemy in the eyes of Jewish Law AND gentile judaizers alike.

Our destruction is the first law of Judaism. Our destruction is a natural consequence, a fundamental DEMAND, of the Jewish outlook on life.

If my race is to survive, we must stop people who are judaizing us in our own nations. Most of them today are NOT Jews.

There should be a place for Jews.


It should be a place where they will stop controlling US and can only spread that hostility to each other.

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 16, 2019 12:34 PM  

Johnny - copied this from my library: "Setting out this section, our author might recall the notorious remark of the Jewish historian Louis Namier (1888–1960) when asked why he did not deal with Jewish history: “The Jews do not have a history, they have a martyrology.” It is this martyrology that lies at the heart of the Culture of Critique. Whereas almost every nation possesses a history that is in most respects objective, the Jews alone possess a mere quasi-history, riddled with mythic and esoteric self-deceptions that give psychological permission for the most clannish and subversive of social behaviors and the most hostile of attitudes towards other peoples."
You can read the whole article I archived by just word searching Martyrology at my library site.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 12:40 PM  

"There is absolutely no point in attempting to appease such unmitigated haters and racial supremacists."

Ive been shot stabbed beat up more times than i can count left for dead robbed excommunicated for my belief in God. Hate is not words and not written, it is an aorist of influence.

Blogger anorganicbear November 16, 2019 12:42 PM  

Genesis 22:18 explains what the chosen people were chosen for:

"and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice."

Any remaining j-words are just the descendants of a group of rebels who murdered the one purpose their race was created for, in order to secure political power and wealth. Christ will still accept them if they repent, though.

Blogger The Cooler November 16, 2019 12:48 PM  

Interesting bit of Grabbler trivia for you Yankees:

Here is the South, a "grabbler" in someone who picks peanuts for a living. In some locales, a grabbler refers to someone who fishes with their hands, A.K.A. "noodling."

Carry on.

Blogger Attila is my bro November 16, 2019 12:57 PM  

cecilhenry wrote:

Because ... Every. Single. Time.™

It should be a place where they will stop controlling US and can only spread that hostility to each other.


In the world's most banned book, Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together, Solzhenitsyn described that the main complaint coming from the Pale of Settlement (paraphrasing) was not loss of personal liberty, but the fact that there was too much economic competition between jews. In other words, it was too difficult to parasitize without a good number of goyim around. Honestly, I'm surprised Israel has lasted so long. They can't live among only themselves easily.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:02 PM  

"Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA."

Oh? If I accept this as true then pray explain how it got there. Certainly God couldn't have done it, else you could only either like it or be disloyal chosenites.

If we accept an Atheistic paradigm, it must be a beneficial survival trait, to have fixed and stayed over more than thousand of years.

If we say that Shaitan did it, do you not believe him to be nothing more than a benign testmaster ultimately bettering you? In that case, you should also love this hatred, as the greater the hatred and the greater the actions predicated upon it, the greater the test set for you to overcome, and thus the better you yourselves.

Why then do you so hate those who oppose you, "chosen ones"? You smell of desperate rationalization.

Blogger Doktor Jeep November 16, 2019 1:05 PM  

I'm starting to understand the true reason why they are "chosen ones".
They are chosen by God to wreck weak civilizations that turn away from Him.
Owen is on the right track. Don't hurt the grabblers. It's their game. Fight them by finding God and Christ, being fruitful, being good, don't fall for weakness and indulgence that puts you into grabbler clutches like porn, interest, their courts, their meds, and seek the beautiful and good in everything you do. Do this and the grabblers are powerless, broke, and relegated the pits of their hatred.
It all seems so clear now.

Blogger Johnny November 16, 2019 1:08 PM  

It doesn't fit current scientific thinking (or perhaps what they will admit to), but it is possible to justify within what we know about DNA that personality is inherited. Or you know, elements of it. And normal evolutionary thinking allows that social circumstance may favor certain personality traits. Evolution is not survival of the individual, but the level of reproduction. How many kids ya got?

Perhaps what truly creates (((them))) is the circumstance. Those not carrying the favored characteristics leave the group, or reproduce at a low level.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:10 PM  

"who murdered the one purpose their race was created for"

This objection is the most pointless yet still often repeated. In an entirely fatalistic sense, someone had to do it. Why should I fault a vessel formed for destruction? Simply let it be destroyed if and as it must be.

Blogger Fargoth November 16, 2019 1:13 PM  

I'm convinced this hatred is partially to the "stolen valor" when it comes to biblical history.

If we accept the theory that the biblical nation of Israel was of Egyptian Hyksos (Scythian) origin, Israel having blood ties with Egypt's 18th dynasty, we now have genetic evidence to suggest the biblical Israelites more closely resembled modern western Europeans.

What evidence? Well, king Tut's DNA was sequenced and his fatherline came out essentially Irish. Y haplogroup R1b-M269.

I just want to know where the "Semitic" fatherlines actually come from, and why they're genetically closer to the Scandanavian haplogroup I. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Blogger anorganicbear November 16, 2019 1:15 PM  

> This objection is the most pointless yet still often repeated. In an entirely fatalistic sense, someone had to do it. Why should I fault a vessel formed for destruction? Simply let it be destroyed if and as it must be.

Whoosh.

My point wasn't that they killed Jesus, but that they did it to secure their political positions and then failed to convert. They could've converted after he rose again, but they didn't. Instead they spread lies and slander about him to justify their continuation as an elite class. Can you explain why that is a pointless objection?

Blogger Zaklog the Great November 16, 2019 1:21 PM  

@ Doktor Jeep They are chosen by God to wreck weak civilizations that turn away from Him.

No, they were chosen by God to bring the Messiah into the world. Since they fulfilled that purpose, I don’t know if there’s any particular reason to consider them chosen any longer. Of course, this goes double for many of today’s Jews who bear neither genetic nor theological relation to the Israel of Jesus’s day.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:22 PM  

"Owen is on the right track. Don't hurt the grabblers. It's their game."

Of course avoid it by all means, however for those stuck on leveraging it as a get out of jail free card, they have to die as a natural consequence. Do people like you or I have to do it? No, however the natural consequence will arrive, by one means or another. Better for it to be quick, responsible, surgical, and as merciful as possible than be left to those who will be inefficient, brutal, messy, and cruel.

If dying ends up having to happen, the clear takeaway should be, "Oddly, only people who obsess over death are dying. Perhaps they have gone to serve their god."

Blogger MagisterLudi November 16, 2019 1:22 PM  

Racism for me not for thee

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon November 16, 2019 1:25 PM  

Europeans were actually far too tolerant of Jews. They allowed Jews to engage in the sort of parasitical, abusive conduct that would have seen them wiped out by the Han or other cultures.

Evidence? Pick up any one of the numerous books written by Jews that describe Jewish life in Poland before WW2. There are many of these (Jews being narcissists who can't stop talking about themselves).

They all say the same thing. Jews had a lock on just about every business in every small village in Poland. They spat when they walked by churches, spat at Christian cemeteries, called the Poles and Belorussians 'pigs', and generally treated them like an inferior species. They would push alcohol addiction on Christians, competing to see who could entice them into crippling debt.

These behaviours are openly admitted by Jews themselves, yet they simultaneously wonder why they were hated. Christianity acted as a restraint on the proper course of action in dealing with a tribe of foreign parasites who engaged in this sort of behaviour. The Han Chinese or Turks would have never tolerated this state of affairs.

Blogger pyrrhus November 16, 2019 1:28 PM  

Years ago, on Twitter, I quite innocently pointed out, in a discussion of human genetics, that Ashkenazis were highly inbred and that as a result they had a huge number of neural channel related genetic diseases in their children...And that on the North Shore of Lake Michigan, where I lived for many years, such genetic diseases, from autism to much more severe and often fatal afflictions, were a major specialty in hospitals in the area.In fact, the majority of Ashkenazi families I knew were so afflicted..I was shocked by the outpouring of kvetching, shrieking and denial that resulted.....

Blogger VD November 16, 2019 1:30 PM  

Fight them by finding God and Christ, being fruitful, being good, don't fall for weakness and indulgence that puts you into grabbler clutches like porn, interest, their courts, their meds, and seek the beautiful and good in everything you do. Do this and the grabblers are powerless, broke, and relegated the pits of their hatred.

The Spanish method was much more effective and beneficial.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:32 PM  

"They could've converted after he rose again, but they didn't."

Vessels prepared for destruction. Your objection isn't that they killed him, it's that they won't admit why they did it, even though you know it was unavoidable.

"Can you explain why that is a pointless objection?"

Let me quote what you actually said to contrast what you now claim to mean:

"Any remaining j-words are just the descendants of a group of rebels who murdered the one purpose their race was created for, in order to secure political power and wealth."

This is not pointless once, but twice. His death and subsequent resurrection were the entire culmination of their purpose with regard to him. You are blaming them for not only what they had to do, but the only thing that they DID have to do at that point.

They would be no less sufficiently guilty for condemnation if they had not killed him, and no more forgiven if they did, and repented of it, and admitted it.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:35 PM  

When you have to kill, even an animal, you pray for the strength, you pray for what it may meet if it meets the afterlife, you accept the responsibility as a man, and you guide it gently and well to its grave if it must die.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 1:39 PM  

Interestingly, Torquemada was a true convert derived from Jewish grandparents. Natural consequences.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 1:44 PM  

When you have to save a life in peril, you do it.

Blogger David The Good November 16, 2019 1:48 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:When you have to kill, even an animal, you pray for the strength, you pray for what it may meet if it meets the afterlife, you accept the responsibility as a man, and you guide it gently and well to its grave if it must die.

Too much work. I just whack the critter through the neck with my machete.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 16, 2019 1:52 PM  

"He meant it metaphoically" --Ben Shapiro
Yes, we know Ben. We know what a metaphor is. We understand that he didn't mean that anti-Semitism is actually genetic, but rather that it's intractable, inherent in the makeup of Europeans and can't ever be removed.
Because that's so much different.
Here's another metaphor;
"Ben Shapiro is a White-hating, dishonest piece of shit."
Whoops, that's literal. Oh well, I guess I'm not good at this metaphor thing.

Blogger English Tom November 16, 2019 1:53 PM  

@Gregory the Great @Anonymous Cowherd

It is entirely plausible. Consider that jews are claiming the trauma of the holocaust is now embedded, permanently, in jewish DNA. I don't see how the opposite, that 2000 years of being used as toilet paper by jews, could not have the same impact on European DNA.

Blogger Avalanche November 16, 2019 1:55 PM  

@32 "Honestly, I'm surprised Israel has lasted so long. They can't live among only themselves easily."

Sure they can! Look at how many European and Euro-derived peoples they are parasitizing, without even living in our countries! Was it just a few years ago that they tried -- and probably succeeded? -- in demanding reparations to the GRANDCHILDREN of WWII 'survivor-reparations-receivers'? If you "feed" parasites...

Blogger bramley November 16, 2019 1:59 PM  

pyrrhus wrote:
Years ago, on Twitter, I quite innocently pointed out, in a discussion of human genetics, that Ashkenazis were highly inbred and that as a result they had a huge number of neural channel related genetic diseases in their children...


Going to any NHS GP practice around Stoke Newington/Stamford Hill in north London it's almost a guarantee that you'll be sitting in the waiting room with at least one Hassidic couple and their severely handicapped offspring.

Blogger Cyril November 16, 2019 2:01 PM  

Martin Luther explained all this centuries ago.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 2:02 PM  

"Too much work. I just whack the critter through the neck with my machete."

To be fair, I was thinking more of a familiar animal than a pest.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella November 16, 2019 2:02 PM  

sigh......weakness. Consider if you will a foolish middle-aged, Christian man with a family. Those are the weaknesses that will destroy, not just him, but his family. Who, being traditional and Christian, respect and rely on him, since the mother stayed home to be fruitful, multiply, and raise the children.

What to do when that man goes astray? He's not just harming himself, he's possibly destroying the wife's lineage and hope for the future, and giving cause for the children to despise the parents- one for evil, one for weakness.

They need to go back. If not, fairly obviously, we wiped out the Indians and nobody really seems too upset about that. And, nobody is really getting too lit about the Boxer Rebellion in China. They weren't burdened with drug-addicts in the aftermath. We relied on the Spanish Flu to clean up a huge chunk of population about 100 years ago. It was, officially, random, but people with unsavory habits didn't seem to be around the next decade or so. So antisocial habits are ones that weaken one's general health.

The articles about locksmithing being made crooked, alone, shows how unfit for Christian society these people are. Add in the articles about binary forex scams, and that's a people unfit for dealing with anyone else in the world. I think the saddest part was the man denouncing the practice worried about synagogues around the world, and thinking that the call centers in Israel were safe- those practicing evil would continue unmolested, while the good people scattered around the world would pay with their lives for others criminal practices.

I'm reading the nicest Jewish woman's Twitter feed. And she can't see why anyone would throw a pogrom. She goes on about how traumatic it was for the Jews. No sense about what led to it, how the people carrying it out were reasonable and limited, all things considered. They weren't splattering everyone's blood for theoretical political goals- they were killing specific people for economic and governmental crimes. It's not safe for such mind-blind people to have power over others. They won't understand why things keep happening to them, for five thousand years.

Blogger Dos Voltz November 16, 2019 2:05 PM  

I think one of the reasons they still refer to themselves as "Jews" is quite devious, deceitful, and nefarious (you're shocked, I know). When conflict arises they can always say to you, "Christ was a Jew! - One of US!" and thus deflect and diffuse any hatred or ill-will you might have for them and their practices. Lame, but it often works. See Evangelicals like Hagee. Nauseating.

But Jesus said that the vipers and worshippers of The Lie were ones who only "called themselves Jews" - but in fact weren't. Adding that if (((they))) had known Moses and kept the Mosaic law, they would have recognized Him as the promised Messiah.

Hence, not really Jews. They're just Babelists who hate and are obsessed with Jesus and his flock. Two thousand years and they're sill kvetching about the fact that God is done with them.

Blogger anorganicbear November 16, 2019 2:07 PM  

@45: "This is not pointless once, but twice. His death and subsequent resurrection were the entire culmination of their purpose with regard to him. You are blaming them for not only what they had to do, but the only thing that they DID have to do at that point.

They would be no less sufficiently guilty for condemnation if they had not killed him, and no more forgiven if they did, and repented of it, and admitted it."

So you have no argument to refute my point. Got it.

Blogger English Tom November 16, 2019 2:13 PM  

@Lazarus Long

Re: the irish impact on ancient history.

Check out the work of Michael Tsarion. His books, and lots of his presentations on YouTube.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 16, 2019 2:14 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:This objection is the most pointless yet still often repeated. In an entirely fatalistic sense, someone had to do it.

Remember what Jesus said about Judas:
23Jesus answered, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with Me will betray Me. 24The Son of Man will go just as it is written about Him, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed. It would be better for him if he had not been born.”
Why would that not apply equally to the people to whom Judas betrayed Him?

Leaving aside what the Jews' ancestors did, the fact is that today the fundament of their religion is to deny their messiah and the God of the Patriarchs.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 2:14 PM  

I couldn't just watch someone drown if nobody was around to see but myself. Why was I there? Years later a friend drowned in the same water and nobody was there to care or save him. Ive never been to funeral but I watched my only grandparent I ever knew die, we are all going to die. My grandparent was once asked if dogs go to heaven and would not respond. My mother was trying to convince her and made things more awkward when she started saying, "but all the people in this world, dogs must also be there" My grandmother waited a long time and then she said, " but what about black people?" as one was crossing the street in the car we were in.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 2:15 PM  

"So you have no argument to refute my point. Got it."

I have no issue with your rephrased point. I took issue with your first words, and for good reason. Murder is killing against or apart from the law. Jesus' death and resurrection made whole the purpose of the law. Do you understand yet?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 2:20 PM  

"Why would that not apply equally to the people to whom Judas betrayed Him?

Leaving aside what the Jews' ancestors did, the fact is that today the fundament of their religion is to deny their messiah and the God of the Patriarchs."


This is what I mean by "vessels prepared for destruction." If he were to blame them for killing Jesus I would have no feelings of any sort about it, but how can death that must occur in order to complete the intent of the Law be murder?

Blogger PolitiCrump November 16, 2019 2:22 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Gettimothy November 16, 2019 2:24 PM  

He uses it because it used to cause guilt in the reciever of the charge.

Blogger FrankNorman November 16, 2019 2:27 PM  

From what I can tell, Jews are often inculcated from childhood with the belief that all non-Jews are innately their enemies and out to get them.
And this leads in adult life to behavior that makes the belief self-fulfilling.

So when a Leftist Jew whines online about how "anti-Semitic" everyone is, he is just being a Jew. It has no necessary relation to anything in the world outside of his own head.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 2:37 PM  

FrankNorman wrote:From what I can tell, Jews are often inculcated from childhood with the belief that all non-Jews are innately their enemies and out to get them.

And this leads in adult life to behavior that makes the belief self-fulfilling.

So when a Leftist Jew whines online about how "anti-Semitic" everyone is, he is just being a Jew. It has no necessary relation to anything in the world outside of his own head.


I agree with you, but also there is the factor of time, The thing of capital importance in the world today;

To Jews, the past is divine and the future is antithetical to the past and the current day or year is all that matters to the truth.

Blogger VD November 16, 2019 2:45 PM  

So when a Leftist Jew whines online

Leftist? You know that Ben Shapiru and Josh Hammer are Conservative Republican Jews, do you not?

What does leftism have to do with it?

Blogger Calvin809 November 16, 2019 2:47 PM  

Those righteous acts that are like filthy rags before God can't be fixed by buying new sheets when you can't sleep. The Boll and Branch Filthy Rags collection. Promocode Shapiru

Blogger FrankNorman November 16, 2019 2:47 PM  

7. spinoza November 16, 2019 2:37 PM
I agree with you, but also there is the factor of time, The thing of capital importance in the world today;

To Jews, the past is divine and the future is antithetical to the past and the current day or year is all that matters to the truth.


I don't understand how that relates to their ethnic paranoia, but if they equate the past with the Divine, and regard the future as the opposite of that...
...basically that is saying that they are on their way to Hell.

Blogger FrankNorman November 16, 2019 2:51 PM  

68. VD November 16, 2019 2:45 PM

So when a Leftist Jew whines online

Leftist? You know that Ben Shapiru and Josh Hammer are Conservative Republican Jews, do you not?

What does leftism have to do with it?


Little more than that in my admittedly limited experience, the Leftist ones are the most politically active, the most whiny, and the most uninhibited about broadcasting their paranoid mindset.
The more conservative ones tend to have more sense.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 16, 2019 2:52 PM  

VD wrote:Leftist? You know that Ben Shapiru and Josh Hammer are Conservative Republican Jews, do you not?
I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Is there some necessary divergence between Conservative Republican and Leftist?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 16, 2019 3:02 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:... how can death that must occur in order to complete the intent of the Law be murder?

``Woe to the dude who does the deed.'' It's probably because Judas was betraying Jesus of his own volition, rather than acting in faith, on instruction from Jesus. Similarly, the Jews shouted ``Kill Him'' because they weren't satisfied with the messiah God had sent them, not because they were faithfully carrying out God's command. God had told them to accept His Son, not to kill Him.

In both cases God used the sin to further His purpose, but it was still sin.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 3:02 PM  

"Is there some necessary divergence between Conservative Republican and Leftist?"

Area of pretense?

Blogger Wario's Mart November 16, 2019 3:03 PM  

The Unz review has been revelatory.

The base of Jewish wealth in California came from organised crime. Emily Bazelons grandfather David Bazelon used govt power to steal billions worth of capital from Japanese and German Americans. It was confiscated and sold to syndicate members for pennies in return for dividends and shareholdings. That formed the base of their political power. Stolen money from helpless minorities they put in concentration camps. Emily writes often about white privilege and colonialism at the NYT. David became a top court of appeal judge despite not really having the credentials.

The other thing was reading comments to find out Jews in England and Australia get gratutitous and interest free loans. That's extraordinary. That could be why Jews seem to own so much capital. If you don't have to pay interest, and everyone else is, your rate of capital aquisition is much faster.

On the Unz Review I think he noted in 1944 in Nazi Germany Jews "still" owned almost 75% of all capital.

Well this is how you achieve that.

It's really quite unfair I think.

I wonder if the Shapirus benefited from any like advantage.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 3:11 PM  

"In both cases God used the sin to further His purpose, but it was still sin."

Maybe I'm just contemplating some weird null-set. If no one ever got around to performing that particular sin, wouldn't everyone be condemned still for all the other ones?

Perhaps it would be chalked up to mankind anyway if he died of natural causes, since death entered the world through man's sin?

Free will is a pain in the ass to try to think about, always. Intrinsic ability to violate patterns, only by which are we able to successfully think in the first place.

Blogger Doktor Jeep November 16, 2019 3:14 PM  

"The Spanish method was much more effective and beneficial."

To be honest I didn't expect you to bring that up.

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 3:31 PM  

Live the nothing
I believe, I believe, I believe

It's the flesh that I wear
It's the flesh that I wear
Use your eyes, and I'll believe

Blogger The Course of Empire November 16, 2019 3:33 PM  

From what I've heard many Jews hate ethnically Jewish people who convert to Christianity more than anyone else. To them, it's better if they were any other belief system, gay, serial killer, etc than to be a Christian- that's how much they hate Christ and His followers.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 16, 2019 3:49 PM  

Are you the same Spinoza that Vox banned a while back?

Blogger Sargent.matrim November 16, 2019 4:42 PM  

So when they say "Jew hatred" is in European DNA, does that include Ashkenazi DNA, aka, European. I mean modern Jews are at least largely European in DNA, so is he admitting to self-hatred for his people in this tweet?

Blogger jkmack November 16, 2019 4:53 PM  

I am not anti-semitic. I am pro ME. Whats next, genocide?

Blogger sammibandit November 16, 2019 5:03 PM  

It doesn't fit current scientific thinking (or perhaps what they will admit to), but it is possible to justify within what we know about DNA that personality is inherited. Or you know, elements of it.

Absolutely. Here's a biased sample, but it goes back very far. The people I know related to Harald Fairhair are a bit hygenically challenged though have no problems being popular. May have problems with ladies. The people I know descended from Leif Eriksen are exploratory and maverick, able to accomplish what they say they will. The people I know descended from Bjorn Ironside are sneaky, good at sales, and poetry. Based on this anecdata I assume personality is stable over millennia. Mind you, afaik male Scandinavian DNA is very stable as the women didn't tend to mate with outsiders.

Now with regards to hatred of Eurostock it must not be ignored that no Euro woman gets surgically enhanced to look more jewish. There's nose surgery or lip reduction just for the Euro look. Add in hair texturizing, hair removal, bleaching for the complete look. Whiteface and white passing is a huge industry.

Blogger Dan Karelian November 16, 2019 5:57 PM  

@76
Jesus would not have died of natural causes unless he willed to do so.
Jesus did not inherit the ancestral sin of Adam and was therefore not subject to mortality, blameful passions or a gnomic will.

The incarnation was a good in of itself and would have come to be in Eden even if Adam had not fallen and had kept the moral law. Only the need for resurrection is a consequence of the fall.

Free will is greater than the ability to choose between good and evil. Reading Origen will illustrate where a dialectically defined free will necessarily leads to.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( no need to be racist, Ratchets can Karen better than anybody ) November 16, 2019 6:12 PM  

5. Nikolai Collushnikov November 16, 2019 11:51 AM
b-b-but muh magic dirt.


the European magic dirt causes irrevocable changes to the European DNA.

as evidence, the Romans cleansed Jews from Italy before Christ was even born.

can't be a problem exclusive to Christianity.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 16, 2019 6:24 PM  

"Jesus did not inherit the ancestral sin of Adam and was therefore not subject to mortality, blameful passions or a gnomic will."

This is a good argument. The rest I find little or less necessary basis for, even where I like to agree.

Blogger Dan Karelian November 16, 2019 7:20 PM  

@86
I bid you to research Eastern Orthodoxy theology and read the eastern church fathers.

Otherwise my points will probably sound like baseless assertions. Especially if you come from a protestant background like me.

Blogger Shane Bradman November 16, 2019 8:23 PM  

When I was last in Germany, I had everyone laughing about the holocaust. If having fun and not giving a shit about the Jews any more means Jew hatred then the greasy small hat is absolutely correct. The Jews should shut up and fuck off before they get themselves in a pickle again.

Blogger Scott November 16, 2019 8:50 PM  

In the immortal words of Bobby Fischer, "I'm not an anti-semite. I don't hate Arabs."

Blogger spinoza November 16, 2019 10:23 PM  

Playing chess is a waste of time.

Blogger xevious2030 November 16, 2019 11:02 PM  

“Jesus would not have died of natural causes unless he willed to do so.”

He would not have died at the cross unless he willed it so as well. He gave himself to death, and took Himself from it. And in that, He paid the price for a Law He did not break.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 17, 2019 2:41 AM  

Will the Chinese hate Jews for having killed Confucius? This is a matter of cattle being stupid and not noticing. Anyone not sufficiently inferior in the minds of the Earth healers is going to get the same treatment.

Blogger Miguel November 17, 2019 4:31 AM  

Well said mr Vox.

Blogger Thomas Garside November 17, 2019 5:17 AM  

So we have a genetic heritage that is inextricably attached to land? Thanks jews! All the more reason to uphold the nation, maintain strong borders and segregate for the good of common interests. Why would you want to live amongst those you hate and that hate you? It is a form of self hatred in itself

Blogger Gettimothy November 17, 2019 5:49 AM  

European DNA is A-OK!

Blogger Sam Sutherland November 17, 2019 6:41 AM  

Can we get a crowdfunding campaign going for magic sunglasses like the ones from "They Live" and send them to everyone who subscribes to the Daily Wire?

Blogger rumpole5 November 17, 2019 8:06 AM  

Why is it that the label of "hatred" is slapped on anyone who excercises even the slightest degree of caution with regard to any group with known, statistically demonstrable, characteristics? Every one of these SJWs should be dropped into the middle of the most densely packed concentration of an Afro neighborhood, naked, and lets see if any of them begin to understand "hatred".

Blogger JAG November 17, 2019 10:33 AM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:"Jesus did not inherit the ancestral sin of Adam and was therefore not subject to mortality, blameful passions or a gnomic will."

This is a good argument. The rest I find little or less necessary basis for, even where I like to agree.


The original sin is Adam's. Jesus predates Adam per the beginning of the Gospel of John. His spirit existed from the beginning. Adam came about after creation.

Blogger Scott November 17, 2019 10:37 AM  

Many things are a waste of time. Your point?

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 17, 2019 11:42 AM  

A favorite tactic of Lil Benjy Warhawk is the Jesus was a Jew line. He knows dumb EvageliCon Zionists will rush in and attack dog any white deviator who dared question it.
Did y'all see where Jonah the whale Goldberg got off his throne to attack the Groypers this week? He's another overrated turd who hasn't had an original thought since 1996. If he even did, then.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 17, 2019 11:45 AM  

They are inculcated to believe they are the perennial victim of the evil whitey AND that whitey is dumb cattle beneath their chosen tootsies.
Which makes them hateable for 2 reasons.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 17, 2019 11:55 AM  

Because ppl have bought into the GOP lie about good Jews, (the right-wing ones) and the bad Jews, (the left-wing ones.
When I worked for the GOP in my youth on campaigns, I believed this same lie.
It took until my late 20s to clear out this brainwashing and understand it isn't left or right, it's just Jews doing Jew tricks.
They do a good job feeding this to naive goyim' who've never had any contact with Jews IRL like me, way back then. The only thing I knew about them came from church, school and the media, and the Baptist church didn't give me enough 411 on the reality & I came up in school before Muh Holocaust had reached a level of today. We studied it in history for maybe a few days and it was given the same level of importance as the Great Leap Forward and the Irish Tater Famine.
My idea of Judaism was mostly Woody Allen surface level stuff.

Ah, to be that naive,again.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 17, 2019 11:57 AM  

Well, you are just wrong, Frankie.
The ones who vote R are just as devious if not more so, than the ones who vote D, and at the end of the day, the only question they all care about equally is, "Is it good for the Jews?"

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 17, 2019 12:06 PM  

They may hate them deep down BUT they looove to use them as frontm to put across their schemes.
See: Dennis Prager and the bald dude on the Daily Wire, Andrew Klavan.
They always prefer having so-called Christians like Charlie Kirk and Matt Walsh parroting their talking points, as well. It gives them great cover to slither into the minds of the cattle.

Blogger Boaty Bear November 17, 2019 1:10 PM  

Jew or Muslim...when one of your first experiences is getting your Dick chopped...

"Permanently altering the brain" - Via MRI

How you are raised after that, must have some bearing on how the group turns out, Surely?

Don't both groups grow up learning that Non-Jewslims are their enemy?

Aren't both out of place in the West?

Foreskin Envy... it's a bit like Penis envy ... but for Middle Easteners!

Blogger Pathfinderlight November 17, 2019 3:40 PM  

It's amazing how the business management culture is built around offloading blame onto other people. Similar to the skills displayed by the national media, Hollywood, and politicians.

Blogger Jandolin November 17, 2019 3:55 PM  

Jewish supremacists in America have Jewish privilege. Universities need to introduce courses which will makes students aware of the benefits and advantages of jewish privilege.

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge November 19, 2019 1:30 PM  

I don't care about what the haters say.

I totally believe Prince Andrew.

Now if you'll excuse me:

I have a very important letter that needs to get to Santa Claus ASAP.

We all know that you have to get them to the South Pole early or the elves may not be able to get all the parts to your gifts. ;)

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts