ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, November 08, 2019

Wittle Benny scared

I'm not at all surprised that the Littlest Chickenhawk is running away from Nick "the Knife" Fuentes. He ran from me twice, and ran from Milo as well. As his debacle on British TV demonstrated to all and sundry, he's a fraud who is totally incapable of beating anyone in debate but clueless left-wing college students.
Ben Shapiro has dipped and dodged every call for debate giving off an impression of weakness and insecurity. Famed for his skill in debate, a challenging opponent like Nicholas J Fuentes would surely give Shapiro a run for his money and could even spell disaster for his political career built upon a faulty foundation of neoconservatism and middle eastern war-hawking.

Fuentes, who pushes an “America First” platform of (you guessed it) putting Americans First, believes that the neoconservative agenda of increased immigration, war in the middle east and enormous foreign aid to first world countries such as Israel comes at the detriment of the American people. Fuentes believes that this neoconservativism must be debated and ultimately replaced with a patriotic American First platform that is by the people and for the people.

If you would like to see Ben Shapiro debate Nicholas J Fuentes then please share this article on social media with the #DebateNick hashtag.
To be fair, when Shapiru talked about "Alt-Right moon landing conspiracy theorists," I think he was talking about Big Bear, not Nick Fuentes. Not that he would debate Big Bear either.

Labels: ,

105 Comments:

Blogger basementhomebrewer November 08, 2019 8:05 AM  

There have been many entertaining questions to his network of retards but the one that hit the hardest that they actually tried to answer was about foreign aid to Israel.

They actually said with a straight face that it all goes to US defense contractors. Even taking the premise that giving money to the defense contractors is a good thing, how does allowing all the Israeli middlemen to take a cut help America?

Blogger Doctor Mayhem November 08, 2019 8:07 AM  

I'd pay good money to see Shapiru debate Big Bear.

Blogger Sun Xhu November 08, 2019 8:09 AM  

Ben is only 2 Rogans tall.

Blogger Tank November 08, 2019 8:11 AM  

He's right to be scared and smart not to debate. Such a debate would likely leave him defeated, humiliated and, worst of all, might leave associated in some way with VD, Big Bear, Milo or Fuentes, all of which would be bad for his career. Smart move by him, he's not one of us, and he's right to be afraid.

Blogger Nation-Deprived November 08, 2019 8:14 AM  

Look how hard Ben avoided name dropping Nick or Owen when he was clearly referring to them specifically. Such a coward.

Blogger peacefulposter November 08, 2019 8:16 AM  

Although the Big Bear is skeptical of Nick the Knife and his family situation, perhaps justifiably so, the kid is still way ahead of where I was at his age.

Blogger Stilicho November 08, 2019 8:16 AM  

Wait, I thought The Littlest Cuckenhawk destroyed the alt right years ago with a single perfect tweet...

Has Benji started singing "that nicker stole my mike" yet?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 08, 2019 8:30 AM  

Give props to Lil Benny and the other jews who play White spokesmen, it's a good gig, sh*t on us goys give themselves the slots and perks they can wheedle out of the system.

Blogger Cylinder November 08, 2019 8:37 AM  

Nick's family situation is fine. One reason average white Americans are failing is they are out competed by groups following older family models. No reason to kick your kid out at 18. I wish I knew when and where that notion started.

Blogger Gettimothy November 08, 2019 8:38 AM  

This new breed of groypers are impressive. The Salvini tactical Rosary clarifies the discussions wonderfully. Choose whom ye will serve

Blogger Harris November 08, 2019 8:44 AM  

To give credit where credit is due, a man needs to know his limitations. If debating Fuentes would destroy his political career, Shapiro is smart to avoid that.

Blogger Gregory the Great November 08, 2019 8:47 AM  

Once when Shapiru felt like anklebiting Owen he realized he would have to bring a ladder thrice his size. However, after unsuccessfully trying to lift it in the hardware store he gave up. No way he will debate Owen.

Blogger The Cooler November 08, 2019 8:49 AM  

I wish I knew when and where that notion started.

Boomers. Yankee Boomers, more specifically.

Blogger David Ray Milton November 08, 2019 8:50 AM  

Listened to Nick for the first time this week. It is inspiring to see these youngins so passionate and strategically effective against the fake right. Great things are coming for this nation with the Zoomers.

Meanwhile, my fellow millenials still get their politics from woke Chelsea Handler...

Blogger CarpeOro November 08, 2019 8:50 AM  

In his defense, he IS the smartest boy in the room when he is alone. Usually.

Blogger Joe Smith November 08, 2019 8:51 AM  

Shapiru vs. Nick the Knife... would need a recording device with more than the normal zoom capability to record it, though. Specialized equipment is expensive. That’s probably the real reason Shapiru won’t do it. Unless it’s done in the Daily Wire studio, I suppose. They must already have the equipment.

Blogger Mauldication Bear November 08, 2019 8:51 AM  

"Alt-Right moon landing conspiracy theorists" and a "movement named after a mammal". Shapiru really can't say Owen's name. The video on The Daily Wire's channel is beginning to get ratio'd and the comment section isn't looking good for Shapiru either. Vincent James (The Red Elephants) also just uploaded a very telling clip on Instagram illustrating how hard Shapiru has been bought out - not that many people here were big fans of Shapiru in the first place.

Blogger Franz Lyonheart November 08, 2019 8:54 AM  

... they ask pre-written questions...

How unfair! The horror! Little Benji's opponents show up to debates with prepared questions! Whatever the humanity?

Blogger Brett baker November 08, 2019 8:59 AM  

People who left home at 18 because they knocked up their girlfriend. Of course, they forget the help their families gave them establishing a household.

Blogger VFM Bear November 08, 2019 9:11 AM  

IF a Rogan is a measure of height, a Shapiru is a measure of turd size.

Blogger VFM Bear November 08, 2019 9:13 AM  

Perhaps if instead of a debate they were to propose a conversation about a conversation? Shapiru seems to like those.

Blogger Silent Draco November 08, 2019 9:16 AM  

Big Bear would destroy him with one perfect set of lyrics. Something like this maybe?

"Sha-pu-ru got nobody to,
Sha-pu-ru got nobody to,
Sha-pu-ru got nobody to believe him!"

Blogger Robert Browning November 08, 2019 9:23 AM  

Shapiro can't debate because he can not reason. And lack of reason is the key to understanding the Jewish inferiority complex. Why did they reject Christ and his teachings? Any good reason?

Blogger Wild Ape November 08, 2019 9:32 AM  

@23-- "He's got a little hat."
" Little feet. "
"A Twitter account goin' tweet, tweet, tweet"

Blogger VFM Bear November 08, 2019 9:38 AM  

"Why did they reject Christ and his teachings? Any good reason?"

Well, everyone serves a master, knowingly or unknowingly. Who do you conclude they serve?

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 08, 2019 9:49 AM  

I'd rather not see a debate between two Gammas.

A thunderdome fight between them, however, would be well worth it.

Blogger CM November 08, 2019 9:54 AM  

There have been many entertaining questions to his network of retards but the one that hit the hardest that they actually tried to answer was about foreign aid to Israel.

They actually said with a straight face that it all goes to US defense contractors. Even taking the premise that giving money to the defense contractors is a good thing, how does allowing all the Israeli middlemen to take a cut help America?


The Zionists have a very weak conviction in Israel being God's chosen people. They think the only way Israel can survive is to keep America involved.

So who is really god in this scenario? And yet they subjugate that god the same way they subjugate their own.

Blogger MEGAMUS Maximus November 08, 2019 9:57 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger MEGAMUS Maximus November 08, 2019 9:59 AM  

There's good reason to have issues with Nick, seeing as his family are major republican donors (and it doesn't help that his sister is purportedly lesbian). The fact he isn't outright calling for the support of White European Americans (The Groypers did that independent of Nick.) doesn't help him.

Then again, I'm ready to be surprised. But the kid's gonna have to prove a lot.

Blogger MEGAMUS Maximus November 08, 2019 10:01 AM  

Eh. The Lesbian sister and his initial disastrous push that made no mention of supporting white American interests are reasons to be concerned. Him being a potential release valve is also a concern. The Groypers began independent of Nick and Nick is either trying to cash in on the moment or he's legitimately improving and getting rid of his earlier optics obsessed cuckoldry. I hope the latter, but that kid has given me reason to believe the former.

Blogger qualitycontrol November 08, 2019 10:02 AM  

I wish something like 'the David Irving confronting Deborah Lipstadt recording' could happen again. So the whole internet could see how full of shit our enemies are. Sadly that recording isnt public and our opposition learned to recognize our faces so we need to up our game.

Sometimes I think you should go to these events dressed as a leftist and bait someone like Ben into a false sense of security. Then you make sure they cant take your the mic away when you ask a short but tough question.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 08, 2019 10:09 AM  

Owen Benjamin has pretty much exposed Nick Fuentes as a Gamma. I refuse to fall behind the leadership of either Ben Shapiro or Nick Fuentes.

Blogger Dave Dave November 08, 2019 10:14 AM  

Nick Fuentes is not a gamma and he has a similar goal to us. He is an effective weapon against the neocons. Don't hesitate to make use of his skills.

Blogger Chris Mallory November 08, 2019 10:15 AM  

basementhomebrewer wrote:they actually tried to answer was about foreign aid to Israel.

They actually said with a straight face that it all goes to US defense contractors.


Those types are usually the first to start yelling about cutting welfare that helps Americans.

What turned me against Israel was several years ago, the news was reporting on the US Congress cutting X amount of dollars from winter heating aid to the North East because the government could not afford the welfare cost. The next story was how an emergency appropriation of X amount of dollars was approved to be sent to Israel to help them defend against those dastardly Arabs.

Now, the thought of Yankees freezing to death makes me happy inside, but they are Americans and if we can't afford to help Americans, how can we afford to send welfare to Tel Aviv?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 08, 2019 10:19 AM  

If being the angry dude who was exposing the Jewish Conspiracy was all that effective Haxo would be the world's leader now.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 08, 2019 10:23 AM  

Dave Dave wrote:Nick Fuentes is not a gamma and he has a similar goal to us. He is an effective weapon against the neocons. Don't hesitate to make use of his skills.

His reaction to Owen Benjamin says otherwise. And now, I'm not talking about his public responses, I'm talking how he tells producers of shows he interviews at that Owen is a quarter Jew and that his wife cries when Owen livestreams.

That's classic Gamma behavior. He couldn't be more passive-aggressive.

So no, I don't have high regard for either manchild here. I'd rather watch a cock fight.

Blogger jkmack November 08, 2019 10:41 AM  

Ben Stated that he loves American style Christianity. What is American style Christianity?

Blogger English Tom November 08, 2019 10:42 AM  

He may only be half a Rogan tall
But Benny's switched, he's on the ball.
So he will avoid the angst and strife
and refuse to debate with Nick the knife.

Blogger English Tom November 08, 2019 10:46 AM  

It was refreshing to see Charlie Smirk, agent of ZOG, being grilled over the Israel first mandate that infects the US (and other places) political scene.

Blogger Damelon Brinn November 08, 2019 10:46 AM  

Ben Stated that he loves American style Christianity. What is American style Christianity?

He's talking about the kind that isn't.

Blogger jkmack November 08, 2019 10:48 AM  

"Empires either decline or they grow. If America is to survive and flourish, Americans must realize that empire isn't a choice: It's a duty."

-Ben Shapiro

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2005/08/10/why-war-in-iraq-is-right-for-america-n1216871

Blogger Nation-Deprived November 08, 2019 10:53 AM  

They both rip on each other in the same way. Nick is no more passive aggressive than Owen, I think it would be good for them to directly confront each other and settle their beef.

Given how open Nick is for debate and his behavior at Politicon I have trouble writing him off as a Gamma, but I think he at least has some Gamma strains.

Blogger tublecane November 08, 2019 11:01 AM  

Funniest part of Benji's traveling nonsense show, aside from the Cookie Monster joke, was when he dismissed the U.S.S. Liberty Incident as irrelevant because it happened 52 years ago. Whic raises ominous questions about a certain earlier incidincident.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 08, 2019 11:04 AM  

Nation-Deprived wrote:They both rip on each other in the same way. Nick is no more passive aggressive than Owen, I think it would be good for them to directly confront each other and settle their beef.

Given how open Nick is for debate and his behavior at Politicon I have trouble writing him off as a Gamma, but I think he at least has some Gamma strains.


Nick ran from debate from Owen.

And Owen Benjamin is a lot of things, but passive-aggressive is not one of them. He's just aggressive.

Blogger Jeroth November 08, 2019 11:19 AM  

Ben Shapiro is a gift. The guy has never really triggered me because he's just so bad at this. What's especially amusing is that his speech was obviously modeled after Hillary's alt-right speech. This was one of the biggest self owns I've seen in a while.

What we learned:

-Historical events have a shelf life of approximately fifty years.
-There is no such thing as European civilization, but Judeo-Christianity is indisputable.
-Trump can't be an anti-semite because ALL his advisers are Jews (his words, not mine).
-"American-style Christianity is one of the best things to happen to civilization, ever." -B.S.

And as icing on the cake, he tried to extend the definition of alt-right to include New Right, dissident right, nationalist right, and just about anything that isn't zionist neoconnery. I think Vox was right about not just the "alternative right", but the alt-right label itself. It may temporarily be subverted and effective as a media bludgeon, but I doubt that is going to last.

Blogger Nation-Deprived November 08, 2019 11:23 AM  

You’re not giving the whole story. Nick came back pretty quickly and then Owen ran, and did not change his decision after being pressed. They’ve been taking shots at each other ever since.

Blogger VFM Bear November 08, 2019 11:24 AM  

Owen is essentially punching Fuentes in the face to help him grow and become a man. Although I expect punching a gamma in the face can be satisfying in its own right.

Blogger NateM November 08, 2019 11:26 AM  

Matt Walsh took a pretty good beating from Vince from red elephants in a QA. Immediately after smugly declaring he would use ISMs to avoid honest questions.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 November 08, 2019 11:27 AM  

Nation-Deprived wrote:You’re not giving the whole story. Nick came back pretty quickly and then Owen ran, and did not change his decision after being pressed. They’ve been taking shots at each other ever since.

Not true, but hey, if that's the reality you wish to live in, stay away from my children.

Blogger Kordl November 08, 2019 11:31 AM  

Id pay hundreds of dollars, BB would probably have Shapiru storming off stage in tears by the end of it.

Blogger Jeroth November 08, 2019 11:31 AM  

VFM Bear wrote:Owen is essentially punching Fuentes in the face to help him grow and become a man. Although I expect punching a gamma in the face can be satisfying in its own right.

Fuentes is on the right side, but his ego is a huge problem. He would do very well to listen to a solidly non-gamma male mentor, but I'm afraid he's too proud for one.

Blogger 7916 November 08, 2019 11:37 AM  

VFM Bear wrote:Owen is essentially punching Fuentes in the face to help him grow and become a man.

Never heard of Fuentes until BB and Dark Lord referenced him, but this is or should be correct. Our farm project has both sets of grandparents living on it in separate houses, so my children get to have that traditional life. The key is "Separate". Men need their own home with their own family, even if it is just next door. This guy Nick also does not understand family, having gone after BB's.

Blogger Nation-Deprived November 08, 2019 11:41 AM  

Stop projecting. This was all public, you can still find the killstream confirming this well as the messages in Nick’s telegram. If Owen’s videos didn’t get censored you would find it there too.

Blogger Gettimothy November 08, 2019 11:44 AM  

That chubby Protestant who wears the Jewish beanie.

Blogger JFL November 08, 2019 11:55 AM  

How can Fuentes be a gamma? He's openly aggressive and quite popular with women (granted, e-girls but they still count). Attacking him because of his family situation is idiotic, he's already said he wanted to save money and build up his career before marrying and buying a house, he has no interest in casual sex. It's consistent with Catholic doctrine. What's the issue?

The kid is very impressive, he's a rhetorical genius. Shapiro wouldn't last 10 minutes before throwing a tantrum and running away, not like he'd ever debate him of course.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( 9 of 10 Geneticists agree that Ann Coulter is my sister from another Mister. don't deny the IFLScience! ) November 08, 2019 11:56 AM  

37. jkmack November 08, 2019 10:41 AM
Ben Stated that he loves American style Christianity. What is American style Christianity?



slightly less demonic than Pope Francis worshiping Pachamama in Saint Peters.

Blogger Gen. Kong November 08, 2019 12:00 PM  

jkmack wrote:

Ben Stated that he loves American style Christianity. What is American style Christianity?

The kind that worships the Judeo-Christ and regard (((healers))) like Shapiru as folks with a special line of credit to their god, which is literally true. It's important that one understands who the Judeo-Christ really is.

Blogger tublecane November 08, 2019 12:02 PM  

Best thing to happen to civilization? Like, any particular civilization, or are we talkin the Platonic ideal of civilization? Applicable to all humanity (and one lucky group especially).

By the way, imagine the chutzpah (yes, chutzpah) required to pontificate about the dreaded alt-right and antifa needing eachother when you make a living going to campuses with the expressed intent of Exploding Their Snowflake Brains with One Perfectly-Timed Quip.

Blogger Doktor Jeep November 08, 2019 12:06 PM  

Big Bear would harm little Benny more. How?
Simple. We know what BB's opinion and handling of grabblers is all about.
But Fuentes would, and if he did we would know he's just as much controlled opposition as Little Benny, go the "Ur a kike" and screw Israel route and give Benny a victim card and we get more "oh you don't like Ben Shipiru you must be an anti-Semite!". And the net effect of that is little Benny gets more "power".

Blogger MC Duquesne November 08, 2019 12:12 PM  

Interesting, lil benny took the video "destroying" the alt right private. I wonder if that was before or after Big Bear's crushing product placement?

Blogger RandyB November 08, 2019 12:23 PM  

Judeo-Churchianity.

Blogger basementhomebrewer November 08, 2019 12:27 PM  

Attacking him because of his family situation is idiotic, he's already said he wanted to save money and build up his career before marrying and buying a house, he has no interest in casual sex. It's consistent with Catholic doctrine. What's the issue?

How much money does he need? How much money has he made? That excuse is a joke. As for why he should leave home? Your perspective on life changes when you have to support yourself. It also is a good way to attract a worthwhile woman, showing that you can support a household. Any woman that is dating a guy living in his mothers basement, for reasons other than taking care of an elderly mother, is not worth the time.

Why the rush? So that he can have more kids. An older guy with a lot of money can get a young wife. However, the odds of finding a high quality, young wife that way are worse than a 22-24 year old man that can demonstrate they can care for themselves and enough success to show their potential for greater successes in the future.

Blogger VD November 08, 2019 12:34 PM  

How can Fuentes be a gamma?

Is he brutally honest? Does he redefine past events as victories? Those are not loaded questions; I don't know because I don't pay attention.

You’re not giving the whole story. Nick came back pretty quickly and then Owen ran, and did not change his decision after being pressed. They’ve been taking shots at each other ever since.

Owen didn't run from anything. Nick ran, so there was no point in paying any attention to his drama after that. If Nick and his fans are wise, they'll stick to beating up the neoclowns and everyone will happily support them on that.

If they want to keep poking the Big Bear, he'll chew Nick to pieces and humiliate him publicly. You NEVER want to come at someone who has been successfully dealing with hecklers for over a decade. Remember, I warned Jordan Peterson fans what would happen too. You might want to reflect upon that.

Attacking him because of his family situation is idiotic

You're saying Nick is a rhetorical genius and then you're going to appeal to dialectic? Nick can explain it away all he wants, but that is irrelevant. If you hand your opponent a hammer, you shouldn't be surprised when he hits you with it.

Blogger Longtime Lurker November 08, 2019 12:35 PM  

@55: "How can Fuentes be a gamma?"

The kid needs to hit the weight room.

Blogger qualitycontrol November 08, 2019 12:53 PM  

@How can Fuentes be a gamma?

He's like 20 or 21. Let him grow up a bit more. If he still does a lot of petty e-drama in 5 to 10 years, I'd be more than willing to agree.

Blogger BastionHarm November 08, 2019 1:09 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote:jkmack wrote:

Ben Stated that he loves American style Christianity. What is American style Christianity?

The kind that worships the Judeo-Christ and regard (((healers))) like Shapiru as folks with a special line of credit to their god, which is literally true. It's important that one understands who the Judeo-Christ really is.


My mother-in-law is the textbox example of this.

Despite never missing a Sunday service at her (now dying) Lutheran church, she has openly said in my presence, and on multiple occasions, that she loves the Jewish people and considers them and the Israeli nation to be the "light of the world."

Once upon a time, I used to argue with her, pointing out the obvious contradiction between claiming to worship both Christ and those who are defined by their utter rejection of Him. I also used to pull tricks on her like quoting those utterly sickening passages about Jesus from the Babylonian Talmud, but telling her that those were quotes from the Quran, then watching her get all riled up and start foaming at the mouth about how much she hates Muslims...only to pull the rug out from under her and say "Oops, my bad, that was from the Jewish Talmud." She then changed her tune and told me that I must've read that on some "Nazi website" and that a Jewish holy book would never say things like that about Christ.

I would also, once upon a time, point out to her what we all know regarding the heavy if not almost wholesale Jewish involvement in a whole host of movements and organizations that actively seek to destroy Western Civilization and anything associated with Christendom. I was told that those people and organizations weren't really "Jews" but "Libruls."

Nowadays, however, I just leave her alone to her Jew and Mammon worship. Those are all she ever really worshipped anyways...I doubt our Savior will have anything to do with her at the Last Judgment, but only He can answer that one. May He have mercy on her soul.

Blogger Jeroth November 08, 2019 1:14 PM  

Longtime Lurker wrote:The kid needs to hit the weight room.

Oh, that has been tried. He made a show of it, stopped going for over a month, then mocked people calling him out as meat heads, saying it's irresponsible to spend "so much time" in the gym. He definitely has gamma tendencies, but hopefully he will grow out of them. He really needs a mentor.

Blogger peacefulposter November 08, 2019 1:36 PM  

The kid's sleeping habits are reminiscent of a certain individual who some call humanity's greatest thinker.

Blogger Nation-Deprived November 08, 2019 1:37 PM  

“ Remember, I warned Jordan Peterson fans what would happen too. You might want to reflect upon that.”

You know him best so I’ll defer to your judgment. I misspoke when I said Owen ran away, he actively refused a second offer to debate. A valid decision given Nick backed down first, but I would have liked to see it play out.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl November 08, 2019 1:56 PM  

Exactly. Yuropeens have their their whole dang family from grandma to great grandkids in their homes, a lot of the time. This push to atomize your kids and encourage them to move across the country is stupid and destructive.

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon November 08, 2019 2:05 PM  

"The kind that worships the Judeo-Christ and regard (((healers))) like Shapiru as folks with a special line of credit to their god, which is literally true."

I answered the door a couple of months back to find a couple of nice church ladies standing there with pamphlets. Because I was in no mood to chat, I mentioned that I was Jewish. The first lady, an older woman of about 75, broke into a big smile and complimented me on the Jewish faith. She mentioned that we had a special covenant with God, a special 'relationship'.

American-style Christianity seems to be awfully accommodating of this idea of paths to salvation that don't involve Jesus. I guess when the churches start to take Saudi money as well, we'll see that Muslims also have a separate route.

Blogger Hot Dish 3: Gamma Special November 08, 2019 2:12 PM  

Any idea when Unauthorized will have livestreaming enabled? #groypernash

Blogger Jeroth November 08, 2019 2:20 PM  

Hot Dish 3: Gamma Special wrote:Any idea when Unauthorized will have livestreaming enabled? #groypernash

Vox has addressed this many time on the stream. Short answer: not any time soon.

Blogger VD November 08, 2019 2:37 PM  

Any idea when Unauthorized will have livestreaming enabled?

No need for it.

Blogger VD November 08, 2019 2:40 PM  

I misspoke when I said Owen ran away, he actively refused a second offer to debate. A valid decision given Nick backed down first, but I would have liked to see it play out.

I'm sure many people would have enjoyed the drama. But consider this: what is Nick doing now? Would it serve Owen's purpose if he had been publicly humiliated and neutered prior to that?

And remember, Owen is as skilled rhetorically as I am dialectically. He has absolutely zero fear of anyone in that arena.

Blogger cecilhenry November 08, 2019 5:27 PM  

Wow. The viciousness and hate just ooze from every pore of this guy.




"European civilization is a nonsensical term" - Ben Shapiro

Yet "Judeo-Christianity" is somehow perfectly coherent.



https://twitter.com/RussianBotFren/status/1192692429998178304



But all across time and space every people who encountered the Jews have opposed Jews, for the same reasons - malicious parasitism, subversion, perversion, corruption, deceit, conceit, etc.


Jews can never be honest about themselves.

Blogger Avalanche November 08, 2019 6:30 PM  

@19 "People who left home at 18 because they ..."

... now lived in an industrial, rather than a farming, society. A FARM needs the kids, and their future families to help out. When mom and dad are stuck working in a mill or factory for 10 hours a day, six days a week; having an adult kid to feed and house suddenly doesn't work as well...

Blogger damaris.tighe November 08, 2019 6:58 PM  

Nation-Deprived wrote:Look how hard Ben avoided name dropping Nick or Owen when he was clearly referring to them specifically. Such a coward. Common strategy now: when referring to heretics people do NOT utter the name and spread the abomination's brand/increase their status.
The famegame for influence means that Nick Fuentes would step up a level if Shapiro "dignified" him with a debate and Shapiro would lose a level or two if he were thrashed. They don't want that! It's a double lose proposition for Shapiro with no upside.
No one will say he's "scared"
Shapiro will just keep sniping as he won't be able to resist defending Israel and his guys at TPoint are obviously way out of their depth with the Groypers.

Blogger damaris.tighe November 08, 2019 7:21 PM  

Fuentes and the Groypers should be supported, they are the zoomer vanguard in the making.

Blogger VD November 08, 2019 7:29 PM  

Fuentes and the Groypers should be supported, they are the zoomer vanguard in the making.

Perhaps, but they also need to learn to not take shots at their elders and intellectual superiors, lest they get beaten down.

If they can't learn that, they're too stupid to succeed.

Blogger Sen Bhapiro November 08, 2019 7:39 PM  

Owen is a genius at rhetoric. Proven by his literal death threats to Fuentes. A drunk maestro at work.

Blogger Monotonous Languor November 08, 2019 7:48 PM  

Shapiro is a pretentious lower-order thinker. He doesn't understand set theory, necessary-but-not-sufficient categories, nor identity hierarchy. Instead he defaults to overgeneralizations and feelzgud fantasy ideals, which always end up undercutting themselves when hit by reality. Fuentes is correct to characterize Shapiro as deprecating Americans by turning them into interchangeable brains-in-a-skin-suit into which some lofty idea can be implanted.

And the results of Shapiro's flawed ideas, wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them? Invade the world invite the world, including but not limited to endless non-white immigration, endless war in the Middle East, endless foreign aid to make-believe allies, and the inevitable end of America.

Blogger Jay Will November 08, 2019 8:06 PM  

Owen is all off the cuff. He retains the boomer belief ANYBODY can be American. If you say that there is no "blood line", then there is no family tree argument for what America is. You DESERVE millions of Somalians to come eat you. Boil the pots already.

If Spielberg and Kanye West are Americans then ANYBODY can be an American. Its not race its family tree, but family tree for boomers IS racism. He's a 6 foot nigga, he's a Christian, he's not a gamma, he can code, let him in!!!!

Bruce Jenner is not a woman
Steven Spielberg is not an American

Once you accept the first lie your doomed because a thousand consequences will result. If its a woman, then it SHOULD be able to go in the womens changing room, and you really are a bigot at that point and DESERVE to be punished for your hate.

A man sticking his dick up another mans bum ISN'T NORMAL. Its really really easy. But if you accept its normal then he SHOULD be able to get gay married and you ARE a bigot for stopping him.

Isreal Folau was abandoned by all the roid headed real men who play rugby. NOBODY said anything. They and their children deserve to boil in pots. Not a gamma among them but faggots through and through. They love shaking hands and showing love for the Gay Aids. Give it ten years and the HAKA will involve 20 stone roid heads showing their arses to each other, and that backward stupid tongue thing will complete the circuit.

The lies are going to get much worse and the hate demon will rise again.

Blogger Jose Miguel November 08, 2019 8:07 PM  

If I get the opportunity to go to a Shapiru event, I'm asking the Dark Lord's question concerning Nato, Israel and Turkey invoking article five. I'll hire a Tejano from church to ask him "why do you not have the courage to name the Bear?"

Blogger Monotonous Languor November 08, 2019 8:18 PM  

Owen Benjamin is an ally for the right, but he's not a good choice for a debate, because he deals almost exclusively in push-it-to-the-limits rhetoric. He's also aggressively opinionated, one of the hallmarks of an alpha male. That's a positive in the sense that they don't let anyone else get in the way of achieving their goals; it's a negative in the sense that they reflexively brand almost everyone else a fool, and don't let them get in a word edgewise.

Blogger maniacprovost November 08, 2019 8:37 PM  

He's also aggressively opinionated, one of the hallmarks of an alpha male. That's a positive in the sense that they don't let anyone else get in the way of achieving their goals; it's a negative in the sense that they reflexively brand almost everyone else a fool, and don't let them get in a word edgewise.

Cool, I'm an alpha now.

Blogger State Estimation November 08, 2019 9:18 PM  

Vox, thanks for your thoughts on "the drama" in tonight's darkstream. Appreciate the perspective.

Blogger Didas Kalos November 08, 2019 9:34 PM  

He's 20 or 21? Hmmm. Agree he needs a mentor.

Blogger SciVo November 08, 2019 10:07 PM  

Tim Pool mocking Shapiru's video labeling conventions: Donald Trump JR DESTROYS The View With LOGIC And FACTS

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 08, 2019 11:23 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:Owen Benjamin is an ally for the right, but he's not a good choice for a debate, because he deals almost exclusively in push-it-to-the-limits rhetoric.
Do you understand Vox' aphorism "Embrace your extremists"?

Do you understand why the Left can continually push the D party to the Left, over and over and over, for decades running?

Do you understand my own aphorism "If you can make them laugh, you win"?

You really don't understand how any of this work. Owen would utterly destroy Shapiro. Little Ben would disappear into hiding and develop a psychosomatic disease. He would make aliyah and have to get a real job. He would get plastic surgery so no one would be able to recognize him except by his whiny reedy adenoidal robot voice.

Blogger Thomas Howard November 08, 2019 11:30 PM  

@Hot Dish 3:Gamma Special

Nick, is that you? Gamma trolling is not welcome here. This community is not made up of Boomers and sees right through you.

Blogger spacehabitats November 09, 2019 12:29 AM  

Ben Shapiro, typical Millennial "conservative". Of course it's all about his generation, not his ethnicity or culture.

Blogger SciVo November 09, 2019 1:51 AM  

Well since you mention it, spacehabitats, I would like to remark that race is a hoax to distract from class and ethnicity.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 09, 2019 2:30 AM  

SciVo wrote:I would like to remark that race is a hoax
Class and ethnicity are a hoax to distract from race.

Blogger JFL November 09, 2019 3:12 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger JFL November 09, 2019 3:23 AM  

VD wrote:Is he brutally honest? Does he redefine past events as victories? Those are not loaded questions; I don't know because I don't pay attention.



He doesn't strike me as suffering from delusions of grandeur. He's obviously very arrogant but I don't think it's unjustified, he's highly talented and he's one of the main figures in a movement that's currently challenging the fake right to such a degree people like Shapiro feel threatened enough to engage in this passive-aggressive act we've seen this week.

As for the whole beef with Owen I'll say as much, they're both on the same side and they're both Christians, they should bury the hatchet and move on, holding endless grudges is for you know who.

Blogger Robert Browning November 09, 2019 6:31 AM  

VFM Bear wrote:"Why did they reject Christ and his teachings? Any good reason?"

Well, everyone serves a master, knowingly or unknowingly. Who do you conclude they serve?
Moshiach, the son of perdition, hell.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 09, 2019 7:05 AM  

Most of that Groyper crap is the usual secret code word fun games, good if that is all you got, but still a lot of social cotton candy.

The Smert Boy could just ask these establishment scum if they and other establishment scum discriminate against whites.

Blogger Veritas Bear November 09, 2019 7:21 AM  

When I saw the clip it was clear that the "Alt-Right moon landing conspiracy theorists" and a "movement named after a mammal" statements referred to Owen. And I thought the "nationalist" statement referred to Nick. It is a coward or child or who can name names and speak clearly.

We have seen that none of these Corporate Conservatives such as Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk or Dan Crenshaw are nationist. They are all afraid to go on the offense and speak the truth. We will always speak the truth. Ask them, 'Who is their master?'

Blogger VFM #7634 November 09, 2019 9:30 AM  

Perhaps, but they also need to learn to not take shots at their elders and intellectual superiors, lest they get beaten down.

If they can't learn that, they're too stupid to succeed.


Or maybe just young, dumb, and over-enthusiastic, I hope.

Blogger Birdman November 09, 2019 10:11 AM  

MEGAMUS Maximus wrote:Eh. The Lesbian sister and his initial disastrous push that made no mention of supporting white American interests are reasons to be concerned. Him being a potential release valve is also a concern. The Groypers began independent of Nick and Nick is either trying to cash in on the moment or he's legitimately improving and getting rid of his earlier optics obsessed cuckoldry. I hope the latter, but that kid has given me reason to believe the former.

i need sources for this, don't tell me this is from 4chan

Blogger Birdman November 09, 2019 10:12 AM  

swiftfoxmark2 wrote:Dave Dave wrote:Nick Fuentes is not a gamma and he has a similar goal to us. He is an effective weapon against the neocons. Don't hesitate to make use of his skills.

His reaction to Owen Benjamin says otherwise. And now, I'm not talking about his public responses, I'm talking how he tells producers of shows he interviews at that Owen is a quarter Jew and that his wife cries when Owen livestreams.

That's classic Gamma behavior. He couldn't be more passive-aggressive.

So no, I don't have high regard for either manchild here. I'd rather watch a cock fight.


are you sure? not the other way around?

Blogger Birdman November 09, 2019 10:19 AM  

Nation-Deprived wrote:“ Remember, I warned Jordan Peterson fans what would happen too. You might want to reflect upon that.”

You know him best so I’ll defer to your judgment. I misspoke when I said Owen ran away, he actively refused a second offer to debate. A valid decision given Nick backed down first, but I would have liked to see it play out.


as far as i know from both sides why did he refused it, was because he attacked nick's family then he just wanted out from that, but after his trip with his family for a week then he suddenly agreed to debate him

Blogger Jandolin November 09, 2019 4:24 PM  

BEN SHAPIRU IS PROUD OF HIS SPONSORS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7lMKCAkaXic/

Blogger Shrugger November 09, 2019 5:33 PM  

Took me forever but I finally figured out that Big Bear is Owen Benjamin.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts