ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fight back or else

Stefan Molyneux discovers that if you don't fight back the first time, there will be a second deplatforming. And, almost certainly, a third, and a fourth....
Email marketing service Mailchimp has terminated the account of Stefan Molyneux, host of the philosophy show Freedomain, after a complaint from Nandini Jammi, co-founder of activist group Sleeping Giants.

Mailchimp appears to have made the decision largely based on this complaint from Jammi which alleges that Molyneux is a white nationalist who promotes eugenics and race science. Molyneux denied these allegations but Mailchimp decided to terminate his account anyway and thanked Jammi for “bringing this to our attention.”
This appears to be textbook tortious interference. Jammi has absolutely no involvement in the contract between Mailchimp and Molyneux, but she intentionally damaged their contractual relationship.

Mailchimp is in Georgia, and according to one Georgia lawyer, "there are at least two actionable tort claims available in Georgia for a plaintiff who has been injured by wrongful interference with a business relationship: tortious interference with contractual rights and tortious interference with business relations."

Interestingly enough, in Georgia, proof of a valid and enforceable contract need not be proved for interference of business relations. A plaintiff need not wait to show that an interference resulted in breach to pursue tortious interference – he need only show interference that, because of the defendant’s interference, a third party’s performance of a contract was made more difficult, more expensive or actually caused the party not to perform the contract.

He certainly won't have any trouble proving interference or intentionality, given the way that the responsible third party put her actions right on the public record.
Nandini Jammi@nandoodles
Good to know that Molyneux has been financially reeling since he was kicked off PayPal. He’s on SubscribeStar now, but probably earning a fraction of what he did before.

Nandini Jammi@nandoodles
Speaking of which... Hey @mailchimp/@MailchimpAbuse - did you know you power white nationalist Stefan Molyneux's email newsletter? Molyneux promotes eugenics, race science and "men's rights" activism. Can you look into this please?

Mailchimp@Mailchimp
Replying to @nandoodles
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve terminated this account.

Nandini Jammi@nandoodles
Which reminds me, didn’t @YouTube say it would be cracking down on creators “alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion”? What’s Molyneux still doing on YouTube?
However, your legal rights may as well not exist if you do not aggressively defend them. And one thing I can testify, now that we've gained a fair amount of experience of them, is that most of these big tech companies have legal departments that might as well be writing their contracts of adhesion in crayon. Nor are their high-priced outside counsels necessarily any better.

St. Efan has demonstrated himself to be a soft target due to his failure to fight back against Paypal. If he lets this one go as well, he'll almost certainly find himself deplatformed everywhere else in very short order. Remember this: while jaw-jaw is better than war-war, it is no substitute for it. When it becomes necessary to fight, then your only options are to a) fight or b) surrender. And no amount of thoughtful rationalizing and lamenting the decline of Man and his civilization will hide the fact that you have chosen to surrender if you are not fighting.

I have made it very, very clear that the Legal Legion and I will vigorously exercise our legal rights whenever an individual - whether she calls herself a reporter or not - or organization attempts to interfere with our various contractual relationships. And if anyone doubts that we've laid more than a few legal traps in preparation for those inevitable attempts, well, perhaps you should go and talk to Patreon about how much they are enjoying their current dance with the Legion.

And since we're on the subject, if you are a New York, Georgia, or California lawyer who is interested in collecting skulls and scalps by putting in some pro bono time with the LLoE, get in touch. I can assure you, no one is having more fun these days than the Legal Legion.

Labels: , ,

110 Comments:

Blogger Matthew T January 15, 2020 5:52 AM  

"no one is having more fun these days than the Legal Legion."

Kinda wish I was a lawyer this morning.

Blogger Section 8A January 15, 2020 5:59 AM  

I hope St. Efan pushes back hard on this. Hopefully the example you and the LLoE have set will get him to direct his energies toward fighting back. Almost makes me wish I'd become a lawyer so I could help out....

Blogger Sargent.matrim January 15, 2020 6:01 AM  

Here's to hoping Stefan decides to take up the fight, and not roll over again.

I appreciate his work.

Blogger The Kurgan January 15, 2020 6:16 AM  

wh... I thought the only two options when it comes to fighting are
a) fight, or
b) die fighting
what is this "surrender" you speak of Dark Lord?
Must be some nefarious ploy to better defeat the enemy in the long term.

Blogger Fuzzums Wuzzums January 15, 2020 6:32 AM  

The more these talking heads post videos on the importance of free speech the less free speech they seem to earn.

Blogger Ultrahardcore January 15, 2020 6:40 AM  

Unfortunate to see Stefan deplatformed further but glad to see the Legal Legion of Evil is having a good time with Patreon. Keep it up guys!

Blogger TaurianVita January 15, 2020 6:48 AM  

MMM...Skulls and scalps!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine January 15, 2020 7:06 AM  

The man doesn't believe there are any valid reasons for parents to spank their children. I'd like to believe that he'll fight back, but he's old and has the opposite of a history of it. Administration of corporeal punishment would be a new trick.

Blogger jkmack January 15, 2020 7:07 AM  

to Stefan: C'mon man, FIGHT!

If you do not consider your freedoms worth fighting for, then your words are not worth listening to.

Blogger Doktor Jeep January 15, 2020 7:12 AM  

Long whimsical dialogs don't cut it in a war.
Eventually there will be only fighters.

Blogger Monotonous Languor January 15, 2020 7:15 AM  

The left is expert at all the permutations and combinations of the victimology game. First they'll concoct any excuse to attack their enemies. Usually it's a vague boogeyman like “white privilege” or “climate of hate”. Those are impossible to disprove, but provide a pretext for leftists to pretend they're just innocent victims trying to defend themselves. The truth is that leftists are using the old “mommy he hit me first” alibi.

It fools the masses into throwing their support behind the perceived victim. The left can stage a surprise attack disguised as defense, while clueless conservatives wonder what hit them.

That strategy indirectly raises questions about structural deficiencies in the legal system. Regardless of potential tortious interference, how can only one person, without any proof, not only claim to represent another party, but then further claim that party is the victim of some kind of nebulous attack, and attacked by ideas instead of any direct physical or economic threat?

All parties involved have to be aware of the legal environment in which they operate, and so assume that such an environment has already proven to give them a good chance of getting away with their evil nonsense. The whole thing points to the inescapable conclusion that the so-called justice system should be razed to the ground and rebuilt from scratch.

Blogger MichaelJMaier January 15, 2020 7:25 AM  

Wow.... never thought I'd regret NOT being a lawyer...

Blogger Doctor Mayhem January 15, 2020 7:27 AM  

When Stefan refused to defend the Daily Stormer's right to free speech, he proved he deserves some pain. Free speech for all or free speech for none.

Blogger basementhomebrewer January 15, 2020 7:30 AM  

Hoping Stefan learned his lesson here. It's the same SJW who is making it clear she is going to chase him from service to service till he is off the internet.

Make her, and the companies who heed her advice, pay. Hang the scalp high and ask the crowd, "who is next?" It is the only way to stop it.

As for the ELOE, keep up the good work. Deus Vult!

Blogger Shane Bradman January 15, 2020 7:36 AM  

I hope Stefan learns how to fight back within the next few days. He needs to make himself antifragile.

Blogger xavier January 15, 2020 7:44 AM  

Stefan lives in Canada. I wonder if he could sue from there? I certainly would;home turf advantage.
Better yet in Canada, loser pays

Blogger cvbnm January 15, 2020 7:44 AM  

It's called lawfare for a reason. You're lawyer is a hired gun, a mercenary for the fighting that our government allows. Use them wisely.

Blogger #7139 January 15, 2020 7:45 AM  

Hail to the Legal Legion of Evil.

Blogger Randomatos January 15, 2020 7:51 AM  

Come on St. Efan, you've fought to find the truth your entire life, keep fighting! You have friends here; reach out, form ranks, and fight!

Blogger Beardy Bear January 15, 2020 7:52 AM  

LLOE - Your fight is for all of us. Thank you. Primo Victoria

Blogger peacefulposter January 15, 2020 8:13 AM  

Who are the top Point and Shriekers on the planet?

Nandini Jammi must rank right up there.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( according to the 13th Amendment, Slavery is neither Cruel nor Unusual: MSAGA ) January 15, 2020 8:15 AM  

even St Efan's vaunted Non Aggression Principle permits self defense against those attempting to harm you.

Blogger James Dixon January 15, 2020 8:24 AM  

Hopefully Stephan will take your advice. He needs to fight back now or it'll be too late.

Blogger CarpeOro January 15, 2020 8:26 AM  

You will get trampled underfoot if you act like a conservative and "fight the good fight" by not fighting.

Blogger Robert What? January 15, 2020 8:28 AM  

I know that there is some arcane law that allows Social Media and YouTube to ban anyone for any reason. But what allows PayPal and other service providers to deny service to someone who is not engaged in something illegal? How are they protected?

Blogger David Ray Milton January 15, 2020 8:29 AM  

To quote the urban philosopher and poet, DMX:

“The only reason I did him
He wouldn’t fight back.”

Niceness gets you nowhere. Opting out of conflict does not get you less conflict. It just tells your opponent, “Hey, here’s my face in case you want to punch it.”

Blogger Azimus January 15, 2020 8:37 AM  

Hey good on her for finding a way to get paid for being a meddling busybody, a leftist church lady. She won't be holding onto that money for long though haha.

Blogger bramley January 15, 2020 8:40 AM  

It would be extremely pleasing to see Jammi Dodger receive a dunk in the legal tea cup...

Blogger The Cooler January 15, 2020 8:48 AM  

Molyneux is an awfully nice man. Hopefully this fixes that.

Blogger Johnny January 15, 2020 8:57 AM  

Tortuous interference and there is even an expression of malice. I would imagine the interference is actionable only if it is wrongful by some criteria. In this case it would be false claims and with malice.

Blogger Kraemer January 15, 2020 9:15 AM  

"Noone is having more fun than the Legal Legion of Evil"
Half tempted to sign up for the LSAT now

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 9:16 AM  

All parties involved have to be aware of the legal environment in which they operate, and so assume that such an environment has already proven to give them a good chance of getting away with their evil nonsense.

They are absolutely not even remotely aware of anything. They don't even appear to know what their own terms of use are most of the time, and forget the relevant laws. Even when we purposefully seek to not overestimate them, we find we have overestimated them. Again.

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 9:17 AM  

@16

"Stefan lives in Canada. I wonder if he could sue from there?"

Like the US, Canada's law is derived from the British Common Law.

Tortuous Interference has been a part of the Common Law since around 1300.

So, in general, yes, he can sue over this kind of thing. That reduces the question to whether he can specifically sue Mailchimp in Canada, for anything, or if all lawsuits against Mailchimp must be in a U.S. court.

It really depends on where Mailchimp is "doing business," where it's incorporated, and a few other specifics.

Blogger Manuel January 15, 2020 9:19 AM  

To Stefan: A little less Canada, a little more America, ya feel me?

Blogger Balkan Yankee January 15, 2020 9:24 AM  

What can we non-lawyers do to help?

Blogger MagisterLudi January 15, 2020 9:25 AM  

Based on Georgia law, should Owen do some shows in Georgia?

Blogger NateM January 15, 2020 9:25 AM  

So what standard has to be met you show they interfered wrongfully and that damage was done?

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 9:25 AM  

@25

"I know that there is some arcane law that allows Social Media and YouTube to ban anyone for any reason."

No such law exists. I mean, the 1st Amendment freedom of association clause allows it, but that's been a dead letter for the last 40 years.

If such a law as you say existed, then any large business such as a restaurant, hotel, or even club could deny entry to anyone for any reason. And we all know the left would go absolutely BALLISTIC if that were true.

Nope, the current law is "public accommodations must serve all," in direct contradiction to the 1st Amendment, until someone gets the unconstitutional "public accomodation" law thrown out.

On the other hand, twitter, youtube, etc., have gone even farther than public accomodation. They have (foolishly) turned themselves into public utilities. Unregulated public utilities, but that sort of thing can turn on a dime.

Blogger Austin January 15, 2020 9:39 AM  

Commentator or a fighter, I may enjoy the former but my hard earned cash exclusively supports the latter. If we are living in some sort of 4GW internet landscape why send supplies to the men who will turn around when they encounter the enemy?

Go to war Stefan and your people will rally.

Blogger Steve Samson January 15, 2020 9:40 AM  

even St Efan's vaunted Non Aggression Principle permits self defense against those attempting to harm you.

And

Molyneux is an awfully nice man. Hopefully this fixes that.

Another high profile example of fighting back would be most welcome. Hopefully he provides it.

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 9:44 AM  

What can we non-lawyers do to help?

Sign up for things like the Replatforming and YT Channel memberships. That gives you standing.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 15, 2020 10:01 AM  

Molyneux won't do anything. He's a pointy headed intellectual libertarian pussy, but then again I repeat myself.

If you put out an idea these days, you are a combatant. There is no FEBA, there is no rear area. Everybody fights. No space to claim you're just thinking or disucssing ideas. Ideas are weapons. Time to fight.

Blogger Jeroth January 15, 2020 10:22 AM  

Stefan's idea of fighting back so far has been making videos asking for money with an angry and deeply concerned look on his face. Also the occasional reference to a caged animal. Hopefully he will drop the theatrics and actually start fighting.

Blogger Fuzzums Wuzzums January 15, 2020 10:27 AM  

Careful when fighting the victim culture lest you become fully indoctrinated in victim culture.

He's claiming YT has been censoring his documentary:
https://youtu.be/a1AvI3JctDc?t=68

Not only does searching for the exact title give you the documentary as the first search result, YT even has it as a suggested search term:
https://imgur.com/a/8Wnm9jr

Maybe someone can even explain to him how keyword optimization works for the next time he wants to title a documentary.

I stopped listening to him over a year ago. Either he is being censored in which case not fighting back makes him useless. Or he's not censored in which case he's become delusional. After watching this latest video the contrast between him and Owen is apparent:

Stefan: "My friends... my friends, this is the end... my friends, it's all over... my friends..."
Owen: "Everything's great !!"

Blogger DeepThought January 15, 2020 10:29 AM  

I hope Stefan fights back but he does not look like the type of person to fight back.

I pray that I am wrong.

Blogger James Dixon January 15, 2020 10:29 AM  

> So, in general, yes, he can sue over this kind of thing. That reduces the question to whether he can specifically sue Mailchimp in Canada, for anything, or if all lawsuits against Mailchimp must be in a U.S. court.

While Mailchimp may bear some liability, they're not the main target in this case.

Blogger tuberman January 15, 2020 10:31 AM  

Most of us learned this in grade school- when the bullies come at you, you fight back, and any way you can win.

Blogger Richard January 15, 2020 10:40 AM  

Consider having a set of (tastefully small) lapel pins made with the legal legion of evil logo on them; hand them out to the lawyers doing the pro bono work. Let it become a symbol to be feared by corporations that cave to SJW demands.

Blogger Kudos The Lexecutioner January 15, 2020 10:42 AM  

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their trans-women."

- (Sort of) Conan

Blogger Balkan Yankee January 15, 2020 10:43 AM  

@42: "Molyneux won't do anything. He's a pointy headed intellectual libertarian pussy, but then again I repeat myself."

Then Molyneux will be silenced, swept aside, and forgotten. But he will not have been pushed off the field in vain.

After all, someone has to give the enemy a false sense of confidence that one right wing combatant is the same as any other.

And truth be told, one right-wing combatant is the same as any other, except the battle-tested ones, individuals trained in the severest schools, with curated skull collections.

Blogger tublecane January 15, 2020 10:44 AM  

"Nandini Jammi"

It has a name. What, is she being promoted for something?

I saw her tip, by the way. Called Stefan a "white nationalist," natch. Which is verifiably false. But that's just what they call everyone who dissents from globohomo.

Also called him a promoter of eugenics and race science. Well, okay. But what's wrong with that?

Also so what, she had to make fun of mens rights by putting quotation marks around it. As if to imply men have no rights. However, I noticed she let race science stand naked and quotationless. As if to imply there is such a field of scientific study.

Perhaps there oughtta be a campaign against Mz. Jammi for the crime of not mock- or shame-quoting Race Science. It could be called Jam Jammi.

Granted, they can't very well put quotation marks around all bad labels, even if they'd like to pretend everything Mr. Molyneux believes doesn't exist. That would be graphically nutty.

Blogger carnaby January 15, 2020 10:46 AM  

Nandini Jammi appears to be running an internet protection racket with her Brand Safety schtick. Nice little internet company you have there... be a shame if something happened to it. Pay us and we'll make sure you're protected.

Blogger tublecane January 15, 2020 10:53 AM  

@11- The left is not expert at victimology, or anything for that matter. They are a mess of "see what sticks" tactics. I grant them superior singlemindedness in strategy, whereas most of the right has zero Grand Strategy.

However, if they didn't have the cultural high ground and platforms weren't pathologically amenable to their every moral suggestion, they would be nothing. It wasn't long ago such people were either silent or ground asunder by responsible civilization. Unless they were backed by institutions like churches or unions, which demanded discipline utterly lacking from internet busybodies.

None of which I say to make our side feel better, because it's infinitely more embarrassing to lose to such people than be them.

Blogger tublecane January 15, 2020 10:57 AM  

Not entirely unrelated, I checked my casual Twitter account that I barely use today to discover I was suspended overnight. Didn't even go through the whole song and dance of being temporarily restricted and asked to delete, shadow-banned, etc. My account was just zeroed-out and incapable of performing any actions.

They just do that, I guess.

Blogger Gregory the Tall January 15, 2020 10:57 AM  

Before someone gets a Sainthood he should first
1. believe in Christ
2. die
Efan has done neither of the two as far as I am aware. Starting to believe in Christ, however, might well give him the will and the stamina and the unshakeable optimism of the faithful required to fight back.

Blogger Newscaper312 January 15, 2020 11:00 AM  



Vox,

I know the plate is full now, but what's the likelihood of taking LLoE national as sort of franchise/consultancy to provide specialty services for right wingers to fight back with lawfare? An alt-Right version of The Cochrane Firm. Might have to use a different name though, although LLoE would make for killer letter head. Make recipients pucker up w dread on sight.

Basically outward facing for external enemies, while a Corporate Cancer consultancy for squelching/preventing internal enemies.

Blogger Blunt Force January 15, 2020 11:04 AM  

It's a little sad to see the one time fierce anarchist,Molyneux now pleading with his fan base to tell him what they want because Stefan's last stand is nigh.I cried.

2020: The Year We MUST Win - or Lose Everything!


The End Is Near

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 11:06 AM  

"While Mailchimp may bear some liability, they're not the main target in this case."

True Nandi Bully needs to be legally and financially smacked so hard that she willingly goes back to Iran and wishes she had never heard of North America, or anyone who lives here.

Blogger Dan in Georgia January 15, 2020 11:10 AM  

I’m picturing Tucker Carlson with one on his lapel...then Gavin with a LLoE tattoo...

Blogger BA January 15, 2020 11:10 AM  

Any chance of having the LLoE having a chat with Stef to explain his options?

Blogger Unknown January 15, 2020 11:13 AM  

He's likely losing audience. I stopped downloading most of his podcast episodes after his last deplatforming; why should I care about his opinions if he won't stand up for himself? I also fear that his bending over will make it easier to deplatform smaller voices.

Blogger carnaby January 15, 2020 11:26 AM  

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their trans-women."

No pleasure can be derived from the lamentations of trans-women. They are actually men, and so the pleasure there is in crushing them and seeing them driven before you. Even then it's not much because beating up wusses isn't fun either. But sometimes it has to be done.

Blogger carnaby January 15, 2020 11:43 AM  

I stopped downloading most of his podcast episodes after his last deplatforming; why should I care about his opinions if he won't stand up for himself?

I never even started. All talk, no action, doesn't collect skulls, pointless.

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 11:45 AM  

Any chance of having the LLoE having a chat with Stef to explain his options?

Why would you assume he is acting in ignorance?

Blogger Gregory the Tall January 15, 2020 11:54 AM  

Blunt Force wrote:It's a little sad to see the one time fierce anarchist,Molyneux now pleading with his fan base to tell him what they want because Stefan's last stand is nigh.I cried.

2020: The Year We MUST Win - or Lose Everything!

The End Is Near



I prefer I leader whose motto is "Don't tell me what to do!"

Blogger Nathan Hornok January 15, 2020 12:00 PM  

Keep up the good work LLoE!

Blogger boogeyman January 15, 2020 12:10 PM  

If you are not willing to fight for a thing, you will eventually lose it. This should be the first maxim any philosopher learns. Fight those who attack you, fight them until they weep and beg for mercy, fight them until other people who dislike you shudder at the mention of your name. Do this, or be swept aside.

The Amish only exist because other people are willing to do violence in their name. No one is going to do that for you or for me. Take up your sword and vanquish those who attack you. If you do not, you will be like an Amish village facing a Mongol invasion. You can have all the deep philosophical discussions you want once the enemy stops crying.

Blogger Gregory the Tall January 15, 2020 12:11 PM  

VD wrote:Any chance of having the LLoE having a chat with Stef to explain his options?

Why would you assume he is acting in ignorance?


You can lead a horse to the well, but you cannot force it to drink.

Blogger John Adams January 15, 2020 12:15 PM  

Three arbitrations for the crowdfunders under the Sky,
Seven for the tortfeasors in their halls of porn,
Nine for mortal gammas doomed to cry,
And One for the Crock-Lord on his autist throne in the land of YouTube where the gammas lie.

One Vox to rule them all,
One Vox to find them,
One Vox to bring them all and in the darkness sue them
in the land of YouTube where the gammas lie.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare January 15, 2020 12:16 PM  

Is even the $1 level of the Replatforming sufficient, or is a higher pledge level required?

Blogger Storm Rhode January 15, 2020 12:28 PM  

Stefan lost me as a viewer when he refused to legally fight back. He's shown himself to be all talk and ineffective talk at that.

Blogger bodenlose Schweinerei January 15, 2020 12:30 PM  

"Nandini Jammi"

It has a name. What, is she being promoted for something?


You'd think a promoter would get the poor thing a decent nose job.

Blogger Statix January 15, 2020 12:44 PM  

"Nandini Jammi."

Always a refreshing delight when a 3rd-world economic migrant comes to into a Western country, and starts insulting, defaming, & smearing the host population. It's almost like America isn't just an idea, and the ideals of liberty & free speech aren't necessarily inherent to every group of people.

There is no magic dirt. When you invite a 3rd-world POC/POS, they bring their 3rd-world instincts with them. They don't magically become freedom-loving constitutionalists.

Blogger Warunicorn January 15, 2020 12:44 PM  

This creature is the type of creature that wants us dead. It's just very careful of not saying it out loud. It's very lucky there is a rule of law because I'm pretty sure nobody could take its overbearing, preening self-righteousness for very long.

Seriously, the lack of self-awareness is breathtaking. It's going around harassing and bullying people acting like it's not harassing and bullying. Because Nazis deserve it or something.

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 12:49 PM  

Is even the $1 level of the Replatforming sufficient, or is a higher pledge level required?

$1 is sufficient.

Blogger Randomatos January 15, 2020 12:59 PM  

I bet if every commenter and lurker here emails Stef advising him to fight, it will help encourage him. It might even get him to snap out of the fog.

Blogger lowercaseb January 15, 2020 1:08 PM  

sorry to be lazy. Can someone put the link to the Replatforming site here. I want to make sure I get signed up for that today before I forget again.

Blogger mgh January 15, 2020 1:20 PM  

And now ZMan says on Gab that Stefan could sue. A week or so ago he said Vox couldn't sue and doesn't know what he is talking about legally. Classic gamma inconsistency.

Blogger Ray - SoCal January 15, 2020 1:31 PM  

Disappointing behavior by Mail Chimp.

The group Sleeping Giants per
Wikipedia Link - No infogalactic article yet - has gone after Breitbart (losing 90% of their Ad Revenue in 2 months), Rebel Media, and O'Reily. Powerline has mentioned their advertisers have been targeted, but not by whom.

Founders of Sleeping Giants are CA based per the Daily Caller Article.

Blogger Paul January 15, 2020 1:33 PM  

Vox, I'm interested in fighting a tortious interference claim in Georgia. If you and/or the LLoE are interested, please contact me. If not, I understand.

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 2:11 PM  

I'm interested in fighting a tortious interference claim in Georgia.

Against whom?

Blogger VD January 15, 2020 2:13 PM  

And now ZMan says on Gab that Stefan could sue. A week or so ago he said Vox couldn't sue and doesn't know what he is talking about legally.

First, anyone can sue anyone for anything. Second, I would invite him to talk to Nick Rekeita or Mike Cernovich, both of whom are lawyers, and ask their opinion of whether I know what I am talking about or not.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 15, 2020 2:30 PM  

VD wrote:Any chance of having the LLoE having a chat with Stef to explain his options?

Why would you assume he is acting in ignorance?

I think it's a charitable assumption. If he's not acting in ignorance, what's left? Cowardice?

Blogger DanF January 15, 2020 2:34 PM  

Interested parties may freely peruse the relevant Georgia case law about tortious interference here:

https://www.anylaw.com/search?q=tortious%20interference&jxs=ga,gactapp

Blogger Andy'scurious January 15, 2020 2:41 PM  

Agreed .
I'm damn near 100% gonegalt but I've scraped a few sheckles together to send to the SDL and I'd squeeze some stone to send clams for the Saint to enter the frey.
If he fights ,I'll contribute, if he turns cheeks ,I'll cry a little when he gets sodomized.

Blogger Andy'scurious January 15, 2020 2:42 PM  

Agreed

Blogger James Lovebirch January 15, 2020 2:49 PM  

@83 "Cowardice"

Ding ding ding

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 2:57 PM  

Where do we sign up for Replatforming?

Blogger tublecane January 15, 2020 3:04 PM  

@73- To be fair, St. Efan is Canadian. Mz. Jammi presents as American. She's just interfering with someone from a foreign population.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine January 15, 2020 3:10 PM  

"If he's not acting in ignorance, what's left? Cowardice?"

Impotence.

Blogger Boaty Bear January 15, 2020 3:18 PM  

"If you hold higher standards than your enemy, you WILL lose!" - St Efan Molyneux

I always liked that one, I hope he believes it.

Blogger Noah B. January 15, 2020 3:29 PM  

She appears to have stepped solidly over the line with the "promotes eugenics" statement. Happy hunting, LLoE.

Blogger FUBARwest January 15, 2020 3:52 PM  

People like fighters. It's why people like Trump, it's part of the reason people who like Vox, like Vox. Stefan has some good ideas but part of the reason he's bleeding support is because he won't fight. Hopefully this changes his mind.

Blogger Scuzzaman January 15, 2020 3:59 PM  

Most of us learned this in grade school- when the bullies come at you, you fight back, and any way you can win.

whether you win or you lose, your objective should always be to make the experience as painful as possible. Bullies will always find a softer target. You don’t have to become a bully to deter them but you do have to fight.

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 4:02 PM  

" Mz. Jammi presents as American. She's just interfering with someone from a foreign population."

Nevertheless, she has decided to become a combatant in the cultural war.

Then, she has foolishly decided to mount an attack from a base of operations whichi lies entirely within the pre-registered impact zone of artillery pieces which are maintained, and have been positioned for centuries.

All Molynoux has to do is contact the artillery and call for fire, as Jammi has ignorantly pre-deployed HE/DP ammunition right next to the very same howitzers.

That Molynoux is a foreigner matters not a whit. She's a supposed U.S. citizen, living in the U.S., and has sabotaged the contractual relationship between Molynoux and an a company located in the U.S.

That provides more than enough jurisdiction than what he needs.

The question is really whether Molynoux wants to win, by long-established legally and even honorable means, or if he wants to play the role of whining loser.

Anonymous Anonymous January 15, 2020 4:04 PM  

First thing I'd do, even if I had to bend a knee, is consult the dark lord. Just like in the Godfather, with the dude who's daughter was beaten "I want justice!". "you want vengeance." meh...close enough. VD has clearly gone through this, learn what to do.

Second, Back when I was a nooby NW security dude, I read a great story about this consulting firm that would hunt down hackers, beat them senseless, and break their stuff. Old schools, screw-with-my-business mob stuff. Same thing with these glorified tattletales. All fun and games until you're clubbed like a baby seal.

Blogger Scott January 15, 2020 4:58 PM  

I expect St. Efan will refuse to fight, once again.

The boy's gotta fight.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia January 15, 2020 5:04 PM  

VD wrote:

And if anyone doubts that we've laid more than a few legal traps in preparation for those inevitable attempts, well, perhaps you should go and talk to Patreon about how much they are enjoying their current dance with the Legion.

I was having a very nice sip of delicious green tea when I read this, and now it's all over my monitor and keyboard.

Got a phone number that's not customer service?

(Just joking).

Blogger Paul January 15, 2020 6:19 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Paul January 15, 2020 6:24 PM  

I'm interested in fighting a tortious interference claim in Georgia.

Against whom?

That's the problem and why I haven't done anything up until this point. I don't know exactly who the claim would be against. I deliver food for DoorDash and have talked to them about different people giving me low ratings in order to mess with my ratings, which affects my ability to get good shifts and the like. DoorDash has talked to me about it, but I don't have access to the information about who it was who was messing with my ratings. As such, I didn't have any idea what, if anything, I could do. If we could get access to DoorDash's records, we could maybe have our liable party/parties. I don't know if we could get the information from DoorDash or not, hence the request for legal help. If this sounds like something the LLoE can help with, I'd love to do what I can to rack up another skull or 2. If there's any specific information I'd need, I'll provide what I can, but I think the specific party/parties might have to come from DoorDash. It might very well have been someone within DoorDash for all I know. I have near perfect ratings in the objective standards (getting the food there on time and the like) and yet I kept getting low ratings and people were using names that were very personal to my life and seemingly could only have come from someone who knew a lot of information about me.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2020 6:39 PM  

Paul wrote:I'm interested in fighting a tortious interference claim in Georgia.


That sounds like a cut-and-dried libel claim to me. The procedure would be to get a good lawyer, and file a John Doe lawsuit against the person. You would then be able to subpoena the name of the person from DoorDash under the standard rules for discovery, and amend the suit to name the defendant.

Blogger Dani January 15, 2020 6:47 PM  

from:@StefanMolyneux paypal

"No results
Nothing came up for that search."

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( according to the 13th Amendment, Slavery is neither Cruel nor Unusual: MSAGA ) January 15, 2020 8:16 PM  

55. Gregory the Great January 15, 2020 10:57 AM
Before someone gets a Sainthood he should first
1. believe in Christ
2. die
Efan has done neither of the two as far as I am aware.



*facedesk*

oh, please DO shut up.


59. Dan in Georgia January 15, 2020 11:10 AM
I’m picturing Tucker Carlson with one on his lapel...then Gavin with a LLoE tattoo...



Gavin will have an LLoE logo stamped on his wife's peg.



83. Ominous Cowherd January 15, 2020 2:30 PM
If he's not acting in ignorance, what's left? Cowardice?



as i already pointed out, the NAP excludes only the initiation of violence.

and lawfare isn't even violence.

therefore, St Efan CANNOT claim "adherence to principle" as an excuse for failing to defend himself.

extrapolate your own conclusions.

Blogger mrpinks January 15, 2020 8:39 PM  

I was a giving donations to Free Domain Radio / Stefan Molyneux, but he got de-platformed by Paypal. He sent us emails asking to fund him through Subscribe Star (a Jordan Peterson business). I waited for Stefan to fight back and he never did. In the meantime I closed my Paypal account because of its obvious SJW leanings.
If you dont fight, you dont get my support. So here we are with Unauthorised and the re-platforming. This is where the fight is and its where we need to be.
Sorry Stefan, when you are backed into a corned you need to fight.

Blogger M Cephas January 15, 2020 9:06 PM  

Hopefully Stefan reads your blog.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 15, 2020 11:40 PM  

The NAP is faggy bullshit

KAL

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2020 11:43 PM  

I posted a link to this page on the comments of his last video.

If he doesn't read it, then that's his own fault.

Blogger Bobway January 16, 2020 6:00 AM  

New Lawsuit Alleges Mailchimp Facilitated Sex Trafficking: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/alexkantrowitz/new-lawsuit-alleges-mailchimp-facilitated-sex-trafficking

Molyneux should do one of his "The Truth About X" videos on mail chimp. He could get all high and mighty and let them know that using your pimp hand violates the NAP.

Blogger tublecane January 16, 2020 10:41 AM  

@193- Lawfare works because it has the power of the state behind it, and with that there's always an *implication* of violence. If you tell the court to go suck an egg eventually you may be met by men with guns.

That's how libertarians think, anyway. Not saying that's a sane way to think.

Blogger Paul January 16, 2020 5:28 PM  

Oh, and about my request for legal help on the proposed DoorDash case, I have some other information not mentioned here which might help, but I'd obviously leave that to the LLoE's discretion as to whether they want to use it or not.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts