ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Wet market red herring

BJ Campbell points out the statistical implausibility of the "wet market" theory of the coronavirus, not that anyone with more than half-a-brain ever bought it in the first place:
This thing came from a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan, probably the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We don’t need evidence gift wrapped by the Chinese to make this case. We just need simple mathematics, and the case is rock solid.

The “official channels” have maintained for four months that this virus originated in a wet market in Wuhan, not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is the world’s Mecca of studying emergent SARS coronaviruses that originate in bats. A lot of speculation by the media has gone into supporting this case, as well as the solid support of the Chinese government, but the case is obviously garbage. I grant that wet markets for exotic harvested wild meats are a great vector for something like this, but set that aside for a moment.

There are between a hundred and a thousand wet markets in China. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Vietnam. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Thailand. There are hundreds or thousands of wet markets in Laos, hundreds or thousands more in Cambodia, hundreds or thousands more in Burma and Myanmar and Malaysia. Nobody knows for sure, but it’s completely reasonable to estimate the total number of wet markets in East Asia being at least ten thousand.

But only one of these ten thousand or more wet markets is two blocks from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The chance that a brand new never before seen SARS coronavirus variant would emerge at the only wet market two blocks from a laboratory whose primary function is to study never before seen SARS coronavirus variants, specifically from bats, is simply too astronomical to believe. If a brand-new world epidemic virus were to emerge every day from a wet market in east Asia, it would be three years or more on average before one emerged from Wuhan. No honest scientist would believe that coincidence given what we know.
The only real question is who arranged for its release there, as there are only three plausible state parties:  China, the USA, or Israel, and one non-state party, the Deep State. At this point, we have absolutely no way of knowing which of the four are responsible.

Labels: ,

97 Comments:

Blogger SciVo April 19, 2020 8:12 AM  

I see no evidence of any player being prepared for anything more than generic_crisis_057, so the most plausible explanation to me is bio-security theater by test-cheaters and Party leaders' kids. An Oriental cargo cult of Occidental labs.

Blogger Dos Voltz April 19, 2020 8:23 AM  

Tucker Carlson reported that we (taxpayers of the USA) actually gave a grant of tens of millions $$$ to the Wuhan Viral Lab to study Covid variants, since this research became outlawed here. This is extremely odd.

If these reports are true, then we are not totally without blame, however it at least appears we had no hand in releasing it upon the world. Yet. Fuaci and Bill and Melinda Gates stink to high heaven however.

This doctor with extensive military experience lays out his case quite passionately. Great and informative video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8&feature=youtu.be

It might be a blessing that China blundered on this one, a relatively weak and treatable virus (unless Big Pharma succeeds in blocking cheap treatments like Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc. Which will be a real shocker) as it would expose the deep state actors in our own country actively working with the Communist Chinese Party. You know, like CNN is doing.

Blogger Brett baker April 19, 2020 8:33 AM  

I still blame whoever sold the lab bats to some buddies who have stalls in the wet market.

Blogger marknivenczy April 19, 2020 8:38 AM  

The cabal has an operating hand in China, the U.S. and Israel. In the U.S. and Israel, we call it the Deep State; in China it's the CCP.

On January 23, Xi Jinping closed down all air traffic from Wuhan to the rest of China. But he allowed Wuhan air traffic to travel to the rest of the world.

Blogger Krymneth April 19, 2020 8:39 AM  

Accidental release/Divine Providence has to be on the table too, on the grounds that this happened 3-6 months too soon for the goals they seem to have for it. It's not like safety standards are all that great there.

Also possibly crossed wires, where the plans for release got corrupted or miscommunicated and the timing was off.

I'm running on the theory the biggest thing this was meant to do was try to force is into mail-fraud voting, but it's not going to be able to. It peaked way too soon. I think I see the establishment gamely trying to figure how to maintain panic for six months, but it's just not going to happen. Humans can't stay panicked that long.

There's no reason they shouldn't have been able to time this more precisely.

Blogger Die Fledermaus April 19, 2020 8:45 AM  

Hmm. While we certainly have the bio-warfare capabilities to make this thing, I fail to see the "Cui Bono" angle for Israel on this, with the slight but not negligible exception of this being yet another stall tactic by Bibi to keep himself out of prison (The man is a witch, the political mind trick he pulled on Gantz had to be witnessed to be believed). But barring that...Israel as a state... isn't fairing very well with this, and I don't see what would even the misguided upside be (And we have chased some seriously misguided upsides in the past). China is certainly poised to come up on top after the dust has settled, and also (I know, I know) the Russians. You also cannot dismiss some sort of weird leverage play by the Taiwanese, whose bio capabilities are far from negligible.

Blogger Dark glasses Woody April 19, 2020 8:49 AM  

With the big events/rituals,there is always the false official narrative and then a series of false alternative narratives that extend out in concentric circles becoming more esoteric or implausable. The master(s) of the event/ritual feeds evidence to the various narratives in order to contain inquiring minds and wed them to the story that suits their disposition. Even more than than the last big ritual, this one has something for every prejudice.

Blogger Gettimothy April 19, 2020 8:49 AM  

Big Dick Anon says traffic accident.

http://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html

Enter "accident" in search box.

The larp is strong, bring salt grains.

Blogger pyrrhus April 19, 2020 8:55 AM  

Given that the US NIH awarded $3.7 million to the WVL for these "studies", it looks like all these attacks on dastardly China are probably a cover and distraction operation for the Deep State...

Blogger andrisf April 19, 2020 8:59 AM  

Time will tell us - those who will benefit from this did this. If we see mandatory forced vaccinations to "avoid next covid" deep state did it.
If we see some sort of attack/war on China, then probably USA did it via CIA.
If we see no real lasting effects, then it could have been accident, but then again it is all speculation, because even accidents can be taken advantage of.
So God only knows, but my personal default position is always assume CIA - Mossad - deep state is at fault, simply because they usually are.

Blogger Peter April 19, 2020 8:59 AM  

There's another possibility. There have been previous cases in China of researchers at medical and biological facilities selling animals used for testing (both before and after the tests, IIRC) to local meat markets. This is illicit, of course, but it's happened; there have been criminal convictions as a result.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that a worker at the Wuhan biolab did something similar, with an animal that had been used for coronavirus testing. After that, the cat (or whatever it was) would literally be out of the bag . . .

Blogger Fargoth April 19, 2020 9:07 AM  

I've heard vetrinarians speculate that a research animal from that lab got sold to the meat market. Certainly wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

Blogger Damelon Brinn April 19, 2020 9:12 AM  

The "wet market bat" theory is like finding a bullet on the floor in a munitions factory and declaring a bird must have carried it there from a hunting lodge.

I'm going with the accidental release theory for now. The Chinese don't do safety protocols; that's one reason their crap is so cheap. China wouldn't have released it right near the lab that created it, even if they wanted to kill some of their own people. I think the Deep State/Israeli group that was funding it would have liked to have had a vaccine ready first.

So Chinese researchers working in the US saw the gain-of-function work done at UNC (and maybe in Canada), and continued the work back home after that got shut down. There's a constant information pipeline going from the West to China that way: work in the West for a while, then take the ideas home and get paid to replicate them. Then they proceeded in their usual incompetent way until someone sneezed.

Blogger JG April 19, 2020 9:22 AM  

The wet market hypothesis is objectively proven untrue. Take a look at:

https://nextstrain.org/ncov/global

The first sequenced sample of the #CCPVirus is from 12-7-2019, well before the wet market outbreak.

Blogger Stilicho April 19, 2020 9:22 AM  

Meh, you can't rule out routine Chinese incompetence and/or poor safety protocol adherence. At least not until it becomes the official version once the media, chicoms, and deep state realize that no one actually believes the bat flu story.

Blogger Parrothead Al April 19, 2020 9:31 AM  

The Chinese Communist Party certainly has no limit the the amount of malice and evil they have and can perpetrate, but the betting odds should be on basic Chinese corruption and sloth. However, if someone wanted a place to launch the biggest false flag in history, this is your best location.

Blogger Tars Tarkas April 19, 2020 9:36 AM  

The fifth possibility is good old Chinese quality or Chinese cheating.

Blogger Iron Spartan April 19, 2020 9:36 AM  

I am still putting my money on the Chicoms. Can't do a good old fashioned famine anymore, so what is another way to get rid of a few million dissidents while asserting the power of the party?

That it causes chaos in the rest of the world is of no concern to Party.

Blogger Nihil Dicit April 19, 2020 9:42 AM  

I don't understand why you lot are so skeptical. I heard they found the bats' soggy passports right next to that market.

Blogger VD April 19, 2020 9:45 AM  

I still blame whoever sold the lab bats to some buddies who have stalls in the wet market.

You're still wrong.

Blogger Aaron April 19, 2020 9:56 AM  

And Canadian P.M. Justin Trudeau gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology an $800,000 grant. Fascinating.

Blogger Ingemar April 19, 2020 9:56 AM  

The counter narrative has been building for months now. Approximately zero people I know buy the wet market cover story.

I think you've been vindicated on the veracity of Q.

Blogger JG April 19, 2020 10:04 AM  

Here's a plausible explanation of an accidental release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, along with the possible identification of patient zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU

Blogger Doktor Jeep April 19, 2020 10:04 AM  

It's a deep state op for sure. The patterns of leftocrat reactions and handling indicate as much, as well as the lack of calls for accountability from the Republicans. With the latter, likely the usual "shut up or the secret gay life/kiddie diddling/illegal things your law firm did/your nephew getting drug charges magically dropped will come out".

What they ended up with was a much needed bubble getting popped and the president not getting the blame. And now he has them painted as bad actors who want America to stay shut down for a reason that makes less sense every day.

Blogger Shimshon April 19, 2020 10:11 AM  

@6 Die Fledermaus, I too am impressed with how Bibi got Gantz to break up his party. It makes no sense for Bibi to make any kind of coalition with Gantz. Plan A must be to run out the clock and force a fourth round of elections (already scheduled for early August, just in case). If he must, he will do Plan B (coalition).

Bibi does benefit from Covid-19, which has crossed my mind. Given his tenuous grip on power (multiple criminal indictments, unable to form a new government after three elections, but able, so far, to keep a hostile one at bay), I am skeptical he could engineer the crisis, or be playing more than a supporting role in its development. But he is riding the wave, and is an early adopter of some of the most extreme quarantine rules in the Western world.

Blogger Skyler the Weird April 19, 2020 10:15 AM  

It's just a coincidence this occurred just in time to quell the Demonstrations against the CCP in Hong Kong. They waited until now to arrest ringleaders as the World's attention is focused on Corona Chan.

Blogger xevious2030 April 19, 2020 10:16 AM  

The origins would be Deep State (globalist, transcending variety). Which means a non-binary situation, variety of actors in a variety of states. US coming up on 10 times the official confirmed number of China (which is in a wartime, withholding of real data, footing, and has been from day 0), with 1/4 of the population, 9 times the deaths. Aside from a release of origin, and Iran, the top list of most infected is the big NATO. And Russia. Which puts a timestamp on the original development. This is a bit older, by a number of decades, by that metric. The big question, if the above is the case, is if it has a replication timer for switching over to very deadly. It’s known to be present in a number of previously infected, and from an engineering perspective of intentional inclusion, considering the probability of continuing exposure, function would be to maintain an extant presence for a purpose other than simply to be there. With the understanding that 90% asymptomatic, and 3% mortality of strong symptomatic, this would not incapacitate a military or a people for more than a very finite period. To be a formative bioweapon on par with MAD, from an era of MAD, there would need to be more. And China copies, this is novel. While at the same time, China mitigates the internal spread. Having the hub for global dispersion hit, Wuhan. Indicator of cooperation. Deep State US, Deep State China, Cold War era. Soros is strangely quiet. With all his voting machines, international overthrowing globetrotter that he is instructed to be.

Blogger James Dixon April 19, 2020 10:29 AM  

> I'm going with the accidental release theory for now.

Likewise. It's the simplest explanation that works.

Blogger Dorvannnn April 19, 2020 10:47 AM  

I am curious why Russia and Putin could not be considerable as plausible suspects or having some sort of role in this.

If the goal was to weaken the United States it benefits them greatly.

Blogger Steve Samson April 19, 2020 11:00 AM  

That made me chuckle, well played.

Blogger Eric Waite April 19, 2020 11:05 AM  

I'd still put my $ on Chinese quality control as the most likely. While I have no doubt any or all of the usual suspects would be willing and eager to stage something like this, The US/Israel/Deep State crowd has been tinkering with bioweapons for the better part of a century. If they did this deliberately, the virus would have probably been far more lethal.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 19, 2020 11:08 AM  

@brett baker, even the South China Morning Post acknowledged earlest known case at the time, from going back thru recods after the fact, had no connection to the wet market of the cluster of people first associated with it.
I still vote for an unintentional screwup release... surely they could have come with a better plausibly deniable place to release domestically without damaging themselves as much as it did, with them taking a more token hit, if any hit at all - vs releasing something near a US lab for example.
It is also pretty clear that once damned thing was loose and seriously hurting them, they wanted to not be the only ones hurt and weakened,power being relative.
No conflict between a screwup followed by some opportunism once the situation existed.

Blogger J Van Stry April 19, 2020 11:14 AM  

I don't believe it was released on purpose. China has a history of accidentally releasing stuff from its bio-labs, because let's face it, they're a 3rd world nation trying to play at being 1st world. Remember the woman who threw coins into a jet engine 'for luck'.

The average Chinese is just bone stupid. And in general their 'geniuses' are anything but.

However, it would not surprise me if the Chinese government, looking at their possible economic destruction, decided to 'share' the virus with the rest of the world. To make things 'fair' (for China). That's totally the Chinese mindset: Me first - f***all everyone else.

If that can be proved, the Chinese bio-labs need to go away. Preferably by means of nuclear fire.

Blogger Canadian Warlord April 19, 2020 11:20 AM  

The fact that the wet market in question was immediately scrubbed down and any evidence destroyed, pretty much rules it out as a suspect. If the CCP (do they make hockey jerseys?) thought it possible, why would they destroy their best chance at piecing together the origins of the virus?

Blogger pyrrhus April 19, 2020 11:22 AM  

Both the UNC work and the Wuhan work were paid for, in part, by the US Government, so it's tough to tell who did what....https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/revealed-national-institute-health-awarded-wuhan-lab-studied-bat-coronavirus-3-7-million-us-grant/

Blogger pyrrhus April 19, 2020 11:24 AM  

@33. However, it would not surprise me if the Chinese government, looking at their possible economic destruction, decided to 'share' the virus with the rest of the world. To make things 'fair' (for China). That's totally the Chinese mindset: Me first - f***all everyone else.

How does that differ from the American or British or Israeli mindset?

Blogger tuberman April 19, 2020 11:32 AM  

Whom so ever released the virus, the cover up by China afterwards was critical. There is strong evidence of attempts to contain the virus in China, while letting it lose upon the rest of the world. Flights out of Wuhan were not stopped while travel within China from Wuhan was curtailed. Also much disinformation came out of China from false statistics and news reports -- basically bat-sh*t crazy.

Blogger Brett baker April 19, 2020 11:41 AM  

I agree, it's just the guy selling surplus bats to the wet market theory increases the amount of screwups involved.
More ammo for "Do we really want these folks manufacturing sophisticated pharmaceutical products?" type questions.

Blogger Damelon Brinn April 19, 2020 12:06 PM  

By the way, for the binary thinkers: if it was released on accident, that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of blame to be laid. There's the question of who was funding the research into what was likely intended to be used as a bioweapon, and what they planned to do with it. Someone paid someone to get approval for a top-level biolab in Wuhan despite their history of safety breakdowns. The media in the West went into full cover-up mode on behalf of China, trying to outlaw even the mention of the outbreak's origin. And of course there are the traitorous politicians who did the same, and who have fought to prevent the use of a potential treatment because they didn't want the president to get any tangential credit for mentioning it.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( no need to be racist, Ratchets can Karen better than anybody ) April 19, 2020 12:12 PM  

5. Krymneth April 19, 2020 8:39 AM
There's no reason they shouldn't have been able to time this more precisely.



"Cold and Flu season" happens in the winter months because people have ambient temperature induced runny noses / sneezing ( meaning that the +60% asymptomatic but contagious people would still engage in virus spreading behaviors ) and the cooler temperatures keeps the viral contamination alive longer on secondary surfaces.

had they left the "outbreak" til much later in the year, it probably wouldn't have happened at all.

Blogger Blackswan April 19, 2020 12:21 PM  

Besides,they are exonerated from some trump clouses of the Trump treaty

Blogger Didas Kalos April 19, 2020 12:23 PM  

Not whom, but who. WHO

Blogger tuberman April 19, 2020 12:30 PM  

"How does that differ from the American or British or Israeli mindset?"

Forget Israeli mindset,but:

1) Last I heard HCR was not elected.
2) Last I heard Brexit happened.

These were both America and Britain first, yet quite different then China first, as China-first is still the lead 2000 Chinese that run the Politburo first, and really more like the top 200 that run the 2000.

You can keep Blackpilling and say it's the same in the UK and the USA, but it's not, as otherwise the two earlier listed items wouldn't have happened.

"Both the UNC work and the Wuhan work were paid for, in part, by the US Government, so it's tough to tell who did what...."

They were paid by elements of Universities and elements of the US government who were bribed and owned by China. Get the full truth out, not the half-truth lies. Maybe you should research into how much infiltration and payoffs are going on by the Chinese, before pretending these government sources are doing anything beyond kicking back money paid out to them for treason to the USA.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 19, 2020 12:34 PM  

Skyler the Weird wrote:It's just a coincidence this occurred just in time to quell the Demonstrations against the CCP in Hong Kong. They waited until now to arrest ringleaders as the World's attention is focused on Corona Chan.
Not coincidence so much as ``never let a crisis go to waste.'' It's unlikely they screwed up their economy and their stranglehold on our supply chains to provide a distraction. It's impossible that they wouldn't exploit that distraction which they have paid so dearly for.
J Van Stry wrote:However, it would not surprise me if the Chinese government, looking at their possible economic destruction, decided to 'share' the virus with the rest of the world. ... That's totally the Chinese mindset: Me first - f***all everyone else.
They allowed flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world long after they stopped travel from Wuhan to the rest of China. They made damn sure they spread it to us. That's an act of war, right there.

The world should never again allow air travel to or from China.

Blogger Gregory the Tall April 19, 2020 12:36 PM  

Dorvannnn wrote:I am curious why Russia and Putin could not be considerable as plausible suspects or having some sort of role in this.

If the goal was to weaken the United States it benefits them greatly.

They might also have an interest in weakening their next door neighbour China.

Blogger Jim April 19, 2020 12:46 PM  

"There are between a hundred and a thousand wet markets in China. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Vietnam. There are well over a thousand wet markets in Thailand. There are hundreds or thousands of wet markets in Laos, hundreds or thousands more in Cambodia, hundreds or thousands more in Burma and Myanmar and Malaysia. Nobody knows for sure, but it’s completely reasonable to estimate the total number of wet markets in East Asia being at least ten thousand."

This is a side point and in no way to be taken that the base logic behind the main argument is flawed:

According to serpentza, China's wet markets are unique in their complete lack of basic hygiene which even wet markets in poorer countries practice. There is a cultural pride in not adhering to Western standards of cleanliness in favor of traditional folk remedies. Don't know how true that is, but if so, we can't just lump all East Asian wet markets together.

Blogger Nostromo April 19, 2020 12:48 PM  

This was my go to back in early January. Makes too much sense. When I proposed this theory on another forum, the only people to comment on it was to poo poo it. I think the majority looked at it and said, "That makes sense, but it's so racist and right-wing I can't comment on it." Meh. I'm an optimist.

Blogger Nostromo April 19, 2020 12:50 PM  

Ordinary humans. Liberal Lefties can stay panicked during their adulthood.

Blogger Dr. J April 19, 2020 12:56 PM  

If COVID doesn't deal a fatal blow to Globalism, I'm ready to declare it the lousiest pandemic ever. But if people pay the slightest attention to the facts, the clownworld of open borders/free trade should be overturned.

The US funds a Virology lab across the world in China, which via incompetence/malice releases the boomerdoomerflu. Meanwhile back home, mass shutdowns occur due to - in part - a shortage of PPE. Short because said PPE had been shipped out to nations around the world. Shortage further compounded by the bad batches of China brand PPE, testing reagents, etc that we imported. And thousands of homebound people doing home reno/repairs because the cheap imported China brand housewares and materials fail after 2 years of use.

Who now thinks Trump was wrong to focus on restoring our homeland manufacturing?

Blogger VD April 19, 2020 1:03 PM  

I am curious why Russia and Putin could not be considerable as plausible suspects or having some sort of role in this.

Because even the people who have been falsely blaming them for everything from Trump's election to the 49ers losing the Super Bowl can't make a coherent case for it. Russia clearly had nothing to do with it and lacked the motivation to run any risks in that regard.

Blogger Krymneth April 19, 2020 1:06 PM  

furor kek tonicus ( what do you get if you make a honey bear Gen Sec of China? Winnie the Flu ) wrote:had they left the "outbreak" til much later in the year, it probably wouldn't have happened at all.

If this was a planned release, there is no constraint on them to release from Wuhan. Release into the Southern Hemisphere in time for it to peak and then jump into the US as next winter starts, you know, the one with the actual election in it.

(This goes back to the "why this wet market?" sort of argument... if this was a planned release, what an amazing coincidence that the operation decided the best place to release it from was right next to the biggest biolab in China, and also seemingly to such a small set of people. Even if the plan was to finger the biolab I'd expect a much larger initial release.)

Another thing that makes me think this isn't planned is that there seems to be a clear Patient Zero, or, if you don't believe the ones fingered so far, clear evidence of a small set of points of origin. I have a hard time imagining a deliberate release that does not have a much vaguer, fuzzier origin because in reality it was released essentially simultaneously and nobody quite wants to admit that.

Damelon Brinn wrote:if it was released on accident, that doesn't mean there isn't still plenty of blame to be laid.

Indeed; part of what makes it difficult to divine the original motive is that everybody and their brother jumped on it as fast as possible to turn it to their ends. Even non-politicians, non-deep state got in on the act; there's a number of layoffs at various companies that happened suspiciously quickly and largely as this ramped up.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia April 19, 2020 1:17 PM  

Occam's razor once again applies. The little bugger HAD to come from the lab.

The question of WHY it was in the lab in the first place, and HOW it got from the lab to the outside remains open questions.

And you know what? We are never going to find out the answer the those questions.

Why? Again, Occam's razor.

1. You know everyone involved in the lab, from the director down to the guy who sweeps up the floors at the end of the day, has had a nice talking to from the commissariat. As in, if you say one word to anybody, you're done, and everyone in your family is done. Moreover, when the time comes that you have to be in the public, you are only going to say what we want you to say. Assuming, of course, that any of the key actors are in fact still with us....which leads to....

2. The culprit who took the virus out of the lab, whether on him, in him, or with some bat he ate or sold, has already been incinerated in one of the Wuhan creamatoria that have been working overtime.

3. The management of the lab has already destroyed all the records of this particular species of viruses--papers have been burned, computer drives bleach-bitted, and all laboratory vestiges of this virus in test tubes, petri dishes, pyrex vessels, and other assorted containers have been eradicated. We won't be seeing damning emails on Wikileaks.

The only POSSIBLE way we'll know is if that aforementioned NIH funding -- a pittance actually -- is somehow directly tied to the development of this specific virus. But do not be surprised if the communications by the lab to various international entities, like WHO or NIH, are so general and vague, that deniability from both sides is easy.

Like the deaths of Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein, we are never going to get definitive answers.

I hope I am wrong, but I'd advise everyone to get used to this reality right now.

Blogger Gen. Kong April 19, 2020 1:24 PM  

pyrrhus wrote:

Given that the US NIH awarded $3.7 million to the WVL for these "studies", it looks like all these attacks on dastardly China are probably a cover and distraction operation for the Deep State...

Not to mention the part-ownership by Arch-Devils (((Soros))) and Gates of bio-tech firms in Wuhan, the presence of the US Military in Wuhan in the fall, plus the screeching by the (((usual suspects))) that "it's all China's doing" (so let's have a war with China!). This is not to exclude the role China played in the dissemination of the bio-weapon, especially considering the large number of Chinese who flew into Italy after the outbreak. As Tuberman noted on another thread the Chinese leadership is not monolithic. Obviously Xi is head of one faction - but also note that he his characterized as the greatest enemy of the open society by Arch-Devil (((Soros))) himself. Also interesting was the outbreak in Iran - the longtime target of the USA's most important ally evaaah, where there is very little traffic from China (in contrast to Italy). How did it get there so fast?

As for cui bono there are clearly a number of Prometheans who would benefit not only from a magic cure (controlled by them): Big Pharma (Gates, Sacklers, et al) as well as the criminals who've sqandered trillions in the name of defense - whose gold-plated turd has been revealed as a massive fraud in light of recent events on the Theodore Roosevelt. My vote goes to the deep state, who at least partially controls the regimes of the USA (Trump excepted), Israel (Netanyahu possibly excepted) and China (Xi possibly excepted).

The wet market story is complete B.S. from Mockingbird media.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer April 19, 2020 1:31 PM  

Humans can't stay panicked that long.

I recall that one of the reporters got quite irate with the president for offering the american people "unwarranted optimism." Of course optimism is exactly what a decent leader provides during a crisis.

Blogger Jeroth April 19, 2020 1:33 PM  

Why can't it be simple incompetence? A Wuhan lab cut some corners, this virus got out, and those responsible were eliminated. I have no idea what happened, but that seems like a likely possibility.

Blogger Dos Voltz April 19, 2020 1:46 PM  

Thanks, ilk, for the correction. I erred when I wrote tens of millions of $$$ from the US to Wuhan lab, when the sum was $3.7 million. It was fuzzy in my memory and I apologize for not double-checking.

I must've confused it with my Powerball winnings

Blogger James Dixon April 19, 2020 1:48 PM  

> And you know what? We are never going to find out the answer the those questions.

Agreed. Only China has the answers to those questions and they're not going to admit to anything.

Blogger Bodo Staron April 19, 2020 2:05 PM  

It's possible that the virus was already in eastern Canada in October 2019. See here.
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/230605822/

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 19, 2020 2:26 PM  

"With the big events/rituals,there is always the false official narrative and then a series of false alternative narratives that extend out in concentric circles becoming more esoteric or implausable."

There's a very good observation.

Here are a few possibly useful modifications of that line of thought. First, it is also possible to define concentric circles to the truth of the matter and place the narrative as a vector quantity according to its divergence. Second, any given person, based on their original nature modified by their acceptances and investitures, will define by their own series of circles how readily they will believe given explanations. Third, the result of the interplay of the circle-sets of the individuals in a society describe that society's Overton Window.

Blogger Silly but True April 19, 2020 2:32 PM  

Confucius say: “Corona-chan is a fickle mistress with many different desires, who changes mind frequently.”

Blogger YIH April 19, 2020 3:07 PM  

Two countries swap positions for "world's lowest birthrate": Japan and, yes, Italy, both at about 1.2 kids per couple. Both governments have official "boost the birthrate" programs - that don't work very well. So both populations skew old. OTOH, China is just the opposite, the slightly modified, long standing, "one child policy" which means they skew old too - or as communists like to call them "useless eaters". IMHO my guess is they delibretly released corona-chan to cull their own excess populations. Problem is it didn't STAY in China. Italy has been a popular tourist for newly wealthy Chinese. Japan don't particularly like Chinese and the feeling is mutual. Which is why they didn't get hit nearly as hard as Italy.
Of course we'll never know for sure what the real story is - but I'm going with "not an accident".

Blogger Kiwi April 19, 2020 4:33 PM  

"It came from, CHINA" DT

IMO either China or America made it. Which one released it? I may as well toss a coin. I'd like to think it was China, but what I like is not necessarily the truth.

I considered Israel because we've had problems with Mossad agents, which we locked up and then banned their president from coming down under, but we've also had similar problems with France. Most countries play dirty at those levels. This is bigger stuff.

Blogger Up from the pond April 19, 2020 4:47 PM  

It hit Iran pretty hard. Israel.

Blogger Silly but True April 19, 2020 5:19 PM  

Who knew momma needed to warn against the eating of stray bats and anteaters?

Blogger Robert Browning April 19, 2020 5:29 PM  

CDC's Redfield admitted under oath Americans had died of coronavirus before the Wuhan outbreak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_dU2RCqWs4

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( no need to be racist, Ratchets can Karen better than anybody ) April 19, 2020 5:47 PM  

52. KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia April 19, 2020 1:17 PM
1. You know everyone involved in the lab, from the director down to the guy who sweeps up the floors at the end of the day, has had a nice talking to from the commissariat.



you seem to have forgotten about the ((( Harvard Professor ))) currently being prosecuted in the USA.

i wonder how much more Western money was directed to the Wuhan viro Lab so ((( professors ))) could rake off money and line their pockets?




51. Krymneth April 19, 2020 1:06 PM
Release into the Southern Hemisphere



"Roughly 88% of the world's population lives in the northern hemisphere, and about half the world's population lives north of 27°N."

you're not going to try to induce a fake pandemic by starting it in a hemisphere that doesn't have many people or much trade.

at least, not unless the fatality rate is a lot closer to the 30% of smallpox.

and actually, the lack of lethality is actually one of the best arguments for accidental release ... you would have thought a well engineered virus would be far more effective.

unless it IS more effective against Han asians.

remember, Wuhan would probably have been testing bioweapon variants on POLITICAL DISSIDENTS.

they could have quite easily been accidentally selecting for a virus which is quite lethal to Chinese, not so dangerous to Caucasians and Negros.



63. Up from the pond April 19, 2020 4:47 PM
It hit Iran pretty hard. Israel.


((( Harvard professor ))).

Israel would have had access to this, even if the CIA wasn't ZOG.

Blogger eclecticmn April 19, 2020 6:17 PM  

23. JGApril 19, 2020 10:04 AM
Here's a plausible explanation of an accidental release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, along with the possible identification of patient zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU


Yes. Laowhy86, SerpentZA, ADVChina, and ADV Podcasts on youtube have been a good source of information from China for a long time. They usually only report on things they have seen or heard themselves from friends or relatives. After watching them and hearing hundreds of anecdotes on China I learned a lot about China. One of them recently reported that the father in law from China only recently started washing his hands. A foreign custom to him that he did not believe in.

Blogger Bearable Pain April 19, 2020 6:17 PM  

I always thought the bio-weapon wet market, china virus argument to be a red herring because we now know the testing does not actually test for covi66. Like with HIV there is no standard of purity for the testing. They even admit to guessing and lying about cause of death.

Blogger Raker_T April 19, 2020 7:49 PM  

OK, I like the numbers thing, with the 10,000 wet markets; but can the same logic apply to politics? That is, worldwide there's Poland, Hungary, yellow Vests, Brexit, Trump, Virginia, and Hong Kong; and now this? Or stateside, Collusion nonsense, Fake impeachment, and now this? What are the odds?
Granted, it looks like a sloppy way to deliberately release a virus, but remember how convinced the Narrative people are of the efficacy of their fiction. They reverse engineer a story, and expect that it's going to fly, which sadly, it will, to a diminishing part of the populace. So the wet market story was expected to be good cover, because they're still thinking like the days of 3 channel nightly news. These days, the PTB in the west have to cover their disregard of life for the sake of public reaction, like war is OK as long as it's technical and not too many casualties, but the Chinese/Asian mindset never had any qualms about losing X number of its own people. Send hoards of young men into machine gun fire to use up US army bullets in Korea.
It had a very coordinated look as it unfolded here in the US. Major news outlets down to individual social media accounts pumping up the fear on cue. Certainly could be "never let a crisis go to waste", but it has a coordinated look. Now picture in your minds a very pompous procession, just like the one delivering the articles of impeachment, but this one has a platter and a bat.

Blogger Avalanche April 19, 2020 7:51 PM  

@13 "There's a constant information pipeline going from the West to China that way: work in the West for a while, then take the ideas home and get paid to replicate them. Then they proceeded in their usual incompetent way until someone sneezed."

You left part of that out. FIFY:
"then take the ideas -- and vials of stuff in your socks -- home and get paid to replicate them."

Multiple Chinese have been caught smuggling 'stuff' from Canadian and U.S. bio-labs; wanna BET the ones who didn't get caught got the stuff home?

Blogger glueballs April 19, 2020 7:57 PM  

@67 eclecticmn
You wouldn’t be surprised by the absence of handwashing if you visited China. It’s still common throughout the country including in Beijing, the capital, for public restrooms to only comprise a series of holes in a cement floor and a hose. You squat, the guys next to you squat, and afterwards you pull up pants and leave. No dividers, no toilet paper, no sinks or other facilities and at the end of the day an attendant uses the hose to spray the debris into the holes with poo clearly ricocheting onto the walls.

These same ladies and gentlemen serve you in restaurants and retail establishments, touching their faces and spitting on the floors and sidewalks. There are customs in China but no hygienic manners. Compare with Japan and South Korea and you a nation of han barbarians still living according to turd world standards.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants April 19, 2020 8:02 PM  

I've been to/seen numerous wet markets in East Asia. I'm not sure If say any were more hygeneic than the other, but as Vox says, there are thousands of them in that area, so I no idea if what I saw in China and Thailand are any different uncleanliness and care taken with the animals, but I can say,OMG,I didn't want to eat food for days after encountering one.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants April 19, 2020 8:14 PM  

I know everybody and their brother has Sid that they think they might have had Corona back in Nov/Dec/Jan, but I'm seriously considering now that the flu I had might really have been Corona. Two of my Chinese employees came to America in mid-December and brought me Christmas presents. I got seriously ill and had to be hospitalized with flu driven pneumonia in late December. I'm STILL trying to fully recover & can't breathe without using a nebulizer.
Was it regular flu or WuFlu? I really have no idea, but I do know it was bad, really, really bad.
I have not left my house since mid January, out of fear I might somehow infect others.

I also have received tons of personal and business packages the last few months. They are all still stacked up in my garage unopened.
At this point, I feel paranoid. I don't like it.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants April 19, 2020 8:17 PM  

In Italy it isn't the Chinese tourism as much as the huge population of Chinese WORKERS in some areas of the country.
There are pockets of Chinese unknown to most of us, all around the world.

Blogger Avalanche April 19, 2020 8:17 PM  

@46 "According to serpentza, China's wet markets are unique in their complete lack of basic hygiene which even wet markets in poorer countries practice. There is a cultural pride in not adhering to Western standards of cleanliness in favor of traditional folk remedies. Don't know how true that is, but if so, we can't just lump all East Asian wet markets together."

It's not just, or even mainly, the lack of Western ideal of cleanliness. The virus-mutating problem with wet markets is the close placement of live and dead animals that normally would never be so close to each other.

In the wild, looking at, say, a bird virus: the likelihood of (enough) birds carrying a virus getting close enough to the ferret or weasel population to share the virus; thus allowing joining and mutation is extremely slim. Odd-but-pretty pangolins rarely hang out near birds OR ferrets.

In the wet market: a cage of birds sits immediately under a cage of ferrets, next to a cage of god-knows-what; both swapping virii and getting covered with each others blood/fluids, along with those of a zoo+circus-full more animals.

So yes, wet markets are a 'Tinder-site without the computers' for viruii. However, apparently reasonably solid data says that the bats that carry this novel corona virus do not live anywhere near the Wuhan wet market; they are from another part of the China entirely. EXCEPT for those bats inside the Wuhan Bio-lab -- which WERE that species of bat. Bio-lab staff have acknowledged that they often get 'hit' by blood, urine, feces, from their test animals. So, accidental or intentional: wet markets are scapegoat.

Blogger eclecticmn April 19, 2020 8:22 PM  

IMO virus came from Wuhan lab, likely engineered.
Interesting tidbits on the virus.

CCP people visited SD Smithfield pork plant one month before first case detected. One month after travel ban.
https://amac.us/pork-plant-at-center-of-south-dakotas-virus-outbreak-had-visit-from-ccp-tied-owners/

94% of 6,000 USS Roosevelt sailors tested. 655 tested positive, 6 hospitalized,1 dead.
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/04/17/what-the-wuhan-virus-on-the-uss-theodore-roosevelt-tells-us-about-what-we-should-do-next/

Boston homeless shelter. 397 tested, 146 tested positive. 0 symptoms.
https://www.boston25news.com/news/cdc-reviewing-stunning-universal-testing-results-boston-homeless-shelter/Z253TFBO6RG4HCUAARBO4YWO64/

Blogger eclecticmn April 19, 2020 9:01 PM  

VD's original link has an excellent summary about the US govt's screw ups in testing. It starts with "The Tale of Two National Fuckups."
https://medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/the-covid-19-boogaloo-opus-51b1c1b860cd

Blogger Seeingsights April 19, 2020 9:24 PM  

A French Nobel Prize winner for his research on AIDS says that COVID-19 Iis a product of genetic manipulation in a laboratory:

https://gatesofvienna.net/2020/04/nobel-prize-winner-violates-the-covid-narrative/#more-50106

Blogger R Devere April 19, 2020 9:43 PM  

Dos Voltz wrote:Tucker Carlson reported that we (taxpayers of the USA) actually gave a grant of tens of millions $$$ to the Wuhan Viral Lab to study Covid variants, since this research became outlawed here. This is extremely odd.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If by "the US" you mean "that little rat bastard Fauci, inspired and instructed by his puppeteer, Bill Gates", then I would agree!

China, losing trade war badly, did this to even up the odds and get rid of TRUMP! It actually started at the end of the 2019 flu season when a strange new respiratory illness hit the middle of the US. It was contagious, BUT NOT LETHAL ENOUGH! China wanted a bigger bang, but not big enough to start WW III. Chinese, being communists and therefore scientifically inept, drew upon their bought-and-paid-for Harvard professor to cook up some new brew. Before he could do so and get it back to China, he and his grad student lackey were arrested and the new brew was intercepted in Canada. Sdaly, the Chinese elected to sacrifice a few of their own and did a full scale roll-out in November 2019, using their walking "Typhoid Mary tourists"to scatter it around the world and just enough of China for them to claim victim status and provide cover. Besides, who'd miss a few million Chinese anyway?

Gates, WHO, Fauci and Deep State (but I repeat myself, I know) was in on the whole thing because wanted a YUUGE market for worthless vaccines, with the desired side effect of getting rid of TRUMP!

So now the party is just about halfway done, with Trump still in the lead (he got control of the Fed) and now it's "scramble time" for the CCP and DS!

Blogger Damelon Brinn April 19, 2020 10:45 PM  

CDC's Redfield admitted under oath Americans had died of coronavirus before the Wuhan outbreak.

He says nothing about deaths or anything "before the Wuhan outbreak" in the video you linked. Did you think no one would check? No yuan for you.

The CDC has been right there with the WHO lying to protect China and obfuscate the origin, like when they said we shouldn't wear masks because they didn't want people to discover the Chinese had been buying them up and shipping them home. If they "admitted" something, it was certainly a lie.

Blogger Yossarian April 20, 2020 12:43 AM  

"The only real question is who arranged for its release there, as there are only three plausible state parties: China, the USA, or Israel, and one non-state party, the Deep State. At this point, we have absolutely no way of knowing which of the four are responsible."

It's achshually #5: Sam Hyde.

Blogger Robert Browning April 20, 2020 12:56 AM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:CDC's Redfield admitted under oath Americans had died of coronavirus before the Wuhan outbreak.

He says nothing about deaths or anything "before the Wuhan outbreak" in the video you linked. Did you think no one would check? No yuan for you.

The CDC has been right there with the WHO lying to protect China and obfuscate the origin, like when they said we shouldn't wear masks because they didn't want people to discover the Chinese had been buying them up and shipping them home. If they "admitted" something, it was certainly a lie.


Testing in America began on 1/18/2020. Official deaths from the COVID-19 generally refer to people who died after testing positive according to official protocols. People died from the sickness before testing began on 1/18/2020. The time from first symptom to death is 6 to 41 days. The incubation period is one to 14 days.

Blogger wgmeisheid April 20, 2020 1:01 AM  

Zeroh Tollrants wrote:I know everybody and their brother has Sid that they think they might have had Corona back in Nov/Dec/Jan, but I'm seriously considering now that the flu I had might really have been Corona. Two of my Chinese employees came to America in mid-December and brought me Christmas presents. I got seriously ill and had to be hospitalized with flu driven pneumonia in late December. I'm STILL trying to fully recover & can't breathe without using a nebulizer.

Was it regular flu or WuFlu? I really have no idea, but I do know it was bad, really, really bad.

I have not left my house since mid January, out of fear I might somehow infect others.

I also have received tons of personal and business packages the last few months. They are all still stacked up in my garage unopened.

At this point, I feel paranoid. I don't like it.


Sorry to hear about your problems. I hope you are on the Blaylock protocol of D3, C, Circumin, n-Acetyl-cysteine, magnesium and zinc. In addition, for your lungs, about 6 years ago I read an article about a study from the Chicago School of Medicine on COPD drugs (you technically have COPD) in which they compared 6 COPD drugs and 2 cups of raw broccoli a day. The broccoli won BY AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE. In addition, the article stated that people on broccoli actually increased lung function. It was surmised there was a chemical in broccoli that promoted lung tissue regeneration. That article has since disappeared and I can find nothing on it. However, I would suggest to you eating 2 cups of raw broccoli a day for your breathing issues.

Blogger Gen. Kong April 20, 2020 1:18 AM  

you seem to have forgotten about the ((( Harvard Professor ))) currently being prosecuted in the USA.

The (((Haaaavahd Professor))) you mention had zero problem meeting is million-dollah bail after his arrest. Guess it beats a trip to Jeff Epstein's old cell in Manhattan. Deep State stench is all over this viral Frankenstein.

Blogger Mitch Connor April 20, 2020 1:35 AM  

The best piece of evidence that I've seen that the virus is man made is the fact that the genetic sequence ends in a series of 33 A's. See for yourself here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947

This may also give some weight to the deep state being behind it given their affinity to that number.

Blogger Jack Amok April 20, 2020 2:58 AM  

THE WEST: Gain-of-function research. This shit is too dangerous, even with all our safety protocols. We need to stop it before some horrible accident happens.

CHINA: ah, opplotunnity knocks...

Blogger SciVo April 20, 2020 4:05 AM  

@pyrrhus:

How does that differ from the American or British or Israeli mindset?

The difference between a CYA culture and a Face culture is one of kind, not just degree. The former would be embarrassed to be found out; the latter would simply deny it to your face with the evidence in his.

Blogger John Rockwell April 20, 2020 4:16 AM  

Parrothead Al wrote:The Chinese Communist Party certainly has no limit the the amount of malice and evil they have and can perpetrate, but the betting odds should be on basic Chinese corruption and sloth. However, if someone wanted a place to launch the biggest false flag in history, this is your best location.

10's or even 100's of million is irrelevant to them. So long as they get power.

Blogger John Rockwell April 20, 2020 4:20 AM  

Iron Spartan wrote:I am still putting my money on the Chicoms. Can't do a good old fashioned famine anymore, so what is another way to get rid of a few million dissidents while asserting the power of the party?

That it causes chaos in the rest of the world is of no concern to Party.


That would have to be the Black Death once again.

Blogger SciVo April 20, 2020 4:28 AM  

@Zeroh Trollrants:

Two of my Chinese employees came to America in mid-December and brought me Christmas presents. I got seriously ill and had to be hospitalized with flu driven pneumonia in late December. I'm STILL trying to fully recover & can't breathe without using a nebulizer.

Okay. So tell your doctor that you went on a tropical vacation with a couple of Chinese who came down with malaria, and you'd like some medicine [wink].

How hard is it for you to do what it takes to take care of your own health? Maybe they're constrained by irrational rules, and you just have to give them a pretext to do what you both know is right.

There is a place and time for deception, which is when it isn't. When it's code.

Anonymous Anonymous April 20, 2020 7:59 AM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qscuw_3aUk

That's an interesting video. Without further context, perhaps not the best thing to go on and certain language is open to interpretation, but it's pretty hilarious that Trump thought it strategically to his advantage to insert the comment loud enough for public ears to hear, "You should have let us know."

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 20, 2020 8:35 AM  

wgmeisheid wrote:would suggest to you eating 2 cups of raw broccoli a day for your breathing issues.
Not much potential for harm in that recommendation. It might even help ... wonder why doctors never give advice like that?

Cure a patient, lose your income.

Blogger :^) April 20, 2020 9:23 AM  

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship.” - Dr. Benjamin Rush, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Blogger Oswald April 20, 2020 10:11 AM  

Of the four choices given, the deep state seems the most likely. Ultimately, the deep state and trump have entered their death struggle.

Blogger Akulkis April 20, 2020 1:16 PM  

"The world should never again allow air travel to or from China."

... except for planeloads of soldiers and marines.

Nah, not even then. Fighting a land war with China which would boil down to an attrition war would be a loser's move.

Nukes it is, then.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 20, 2020 3:28 PM  

Akulkis wrote:Nukes it is, then.
Still requires air travel.

Blogger John Grace May 26, 2020 5:37 AM  

After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts