ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, May 03, 2020

Impossible?

Martin van Creveld, the author of Equality: The Impossible Quest, has written a five-part essay on modern feminism and what he sees as its inevitable consequences.

I. Introduction

Want to know what the strangest thing about modern feminism is? Not the derogatory things many feminists say about other women (“only anxious to inspire love, when they ought to cherish a nobler ambition:” Mary Wollstonecraft, the mother of modern feminism and author of A Vindication of the Rights of Women). Not the foolishness of many of the claims its proponents keep on making, e.g that men designed the famous qwerty keyboard specifically to make the lives of female secretaries hard. Nor the fact that it often comes at the cost of women’s health and welfare, as when they try to compete with men in fields where the latter’s greater physical force and resistance to dirt gives them a clear advantage; thereby inviting injury and shortening their own lives. Nor the truly nauseating combination of aggression and self-pity which has become its trademark. But the fact that so many men tolerate it, abet it, and even help push it forward.

Consider. When men demonstrate for their rights, which is something they have done many, many times throughout history, they are often shot dead. In the words of a nineteenth-century German proverb, gegen Demokraten helfen nur Soldaten (against democrats, the only remedy is soldiers). When women do the same as, qua women, some of them started doing during the last decades of the nineteenth century, normally the very worst they can expect is a short and relatively comfortable prison sentence. Even the Nazis, notorious for ruthlessness, did not treat their German male and female opponents equally.

It was only in 1938, five years after “the seizure of power,” that the first female victim of National Socialist “justice” was put to death (along with two male comrades with whom she had been passing state secrets to the Russians). It was only in the same year that the first concentration camp for women, Moehringen, opened its gates. Later Ravensbrueck, the most important camp for women, was distinguished by its relatively low mortality rate. So much better did the Nazis treat lesbians than male homosexuals that, come 1942-43, some ministry of justice officials asked their superiors to please explain why the former should be left off the hook. To that request, they never received an answer.

Part II. The Road to Herland, will appear tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

105 Comments:

Blogger Don Vance May 03, 2020 9:45 AM  

I have been fascinated by the feminism topic for the past several years mostly b/c i am older and can't seem to find a girlfriend that suits me. The available women are typically alcohol users or have unhealthy diets. They lie about critical things like age and economic status. Have kids from failed relationships or, at my age, have teenagers who are ill mannered and disrespectful.

The company i work for, which I cannot name for fear of retaliation, appointed a female director several years ago. I like her well enough but since she has been in that position, she has appointed almost exclusively women for the positions around her, like the cfo. It seems you have to have certain specialized equipment to work in the business services section. Most have high degrees and I have to respect their authority if I value my job. An interesting twist to the macro story is the seeming push to jubilee the student loans. At that point, these highly degreed people will become our masters and no longer owe anything for that right. Does anyone else connect these dots? The control is the debt, who will be their master once the debt is erased?

So back to the topic of feminism and away from my personal reflection and rambling. Why have men given up? We just want women to be happy so we let them have their way, I suppose. I once said that once cloning is perfected, women will no longer be needed. Now i believe the inversion of that statement. It seems like men will be the one on that bubble. I am a man, but it seems like I have been aborted symbolically at middle age by these women as useless to their cause. Should I feel this way? Is my future life to be spent here alone writing on other people's blogs? God forbid.

Blogger Gr8Again May 03, 2020 9:57 AM  

I'm curious what Creveld means about men's superior "resistance to dirt". Is it simply that men don't mind getting dirty; or are they actually, physiologically better able to weather the disease and infections associated with dirty work?

Blogger Gettimothy May 03, 2020 10:04 AM  

"Why have men given up?"

WTf?


This is hilarious.



Blogger tuberman May 03, 2020 10:05 AM  

We need more of Martin van Creveld's type of essays. If there is anything that gives my optimism pause, it is feminism.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 03, 2020 10:05 AM  

Prediction: Yes it's because of weak and passive men. The problem will also self-correct, and it's going to hurt. Burning witches will be about the most merciful of it.

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 03, 2020 10:06 AM  

the fact that so many men tolerate it, abet it, and even help push it forward

Is Mr. van Creveld unacquainted with the phenomenon of gamma thirst?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 03, 2020 10:30 AM  

"Why have men given up? We just want women to be happy so we let them have their way, I suppose."

That's the entire problem.

Blogger Ozzie the Dodger May 03, 2020 10:44 AM  

It goes back to the curse pronounced in Genesis 3:16. “…And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.” (NLT)

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 03, 2020 10:45 AM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:"Why have men given up? We just want women to be happy so we let them have their way, I suppose."

That's the entire problem.

That's how you make women unhappy. ``Their own way'' turns them into screeching, bitter, barren harpies.

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 03, 2020 10:53 AM  

Look up statistics for UTI and other "lower half", non-std, infection rates. You'll see what he means.

Blogger Dont Worry About Me May 03, 2020 10:55 AM  

Everyone knows women are more valuable. Any breeder of livestock can tell you that. The evil of it all is women using that leverage to promote ruin and chaos

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 03, 2020 10:59 AM  

At the current rate it's likely to self correct by hostile invasion and the uncaring subjugation of "liberated" women by the very barbarians they pityingly invited in.

Blogger Ronius_Maximus May 03, 2020 11:03 AM  

Too true. If men trusted God and feared Him only, the women would follow suit. Instead we have grabbly, greedy, calumniating cucks. The feminist movement is no shock.

Blogger The Observer May 03, 2020 11:06 AM  

Men of most stripes will put up with a lot more bad behaviour from women than they would from other men. This is pretty plain if for the simple reason that the bulk of men are deltas, gammas and omegas, and women have wombs. Asking for equal punishments for equal crimes is a fool's errand.

Past societies remembered this and structured themselves accordingly; manly virtues were not womanly virtues, different limits of behaviour were instituted, and so forth. And when they grew sufficiently affluent... well, good times create weak men.

If there is anything that gives my optimism pause, it is feminism.

Don't be afraid. There's literally nothing new about it, the basic ideas having surfaced all the way back to the bronze age collapse. Material wealth and technology may have aided and abetted it to extents greater than previous appearances, but at heart it's still the same.

Blogger Homesteader May 03, 2020 11:13 AM  

Feminism..

The demand for "rights" with out
a corresponding acknowledgement of the responsibilities those rights entail.

Apex Fallacy- there are no feminists on the "Dirty Jobs" TV show.

A horrendous tendency to groupthink.

A greater inability to connect cause, with effect, through several orders of iteration.

The innate knowledge that her fertility grants her biologically based privileges in Western societies, and the boorish behaviors resulting from that knowledge.

An inescapable solipsism.

A desire for sperm competition, which, when expressed as social policy, leads to the immivasions we see worldwide.

The family court system.

The blatant sentencing disparities of the criminal court system.

Codified legal privileges.

Permanent "affirmative" action.

I could go on, but, the point is clear.

"Feminism" is an intellectually bankrupt movement, going back to
Eleanor of Aquitaine, through the
Seneca Falls convention, and into the present day.

Anyone claiming to be a "feminist", as, with any form of leftism, should immediately be subject to such scorn and derision as you may safely bring to bear, given the situation.

As Heartiste said- eggs, are expensive, while sperm, is cheap.

"Feminism" is merely a social expression of that fact.

Blogger VD May 03, 2020 11:13 AM  

Is it simply that men don't mind getting dirty; or are they actually, physiologically better able to weather the disease and infections associated with dirty work?

The latter. Remember that he's a military historian, so he is much more aware than most of the importance of resistance to disease.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 03, 2020 11:24 AM  

But Vox, I thought the XX chromosome provides MORE protection against disease, or was that just viruses?

Blogger Timmy3 May 03, 2020 11:27 AM  

Women get what they want because we let them.
But not every woman is the same.
But they are the same.
Feminism is the acquisition of power. Not every women enjoy partaking the power and it’s inadvertent consequences, but they end up using it.

Blogger Joe Smith May 03, 2020 11:33 AM  

@Don Vance You need to get your mind out of self-pity mode if you want to make any progress. Good women exist. If you haven't found any, then maybe they're not the problem.

Blogger Manuel May 03, 2020 11:38 AM  

Nazis were tame compared to Khmer Rogue.

Blogger Jose Miguel May 03, 2020 11:41 AM  

Given our host's prediction of the collapse of the US empire, there is a good chance pater familias will be the rule of where I am by the time my son is of age to find a wife. My only political goals of note for the next system is just that and a confessing state.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 03, 2020 11:41 AM  

"That's how you make women unhappy. ``Their own way'' turns them into screeching, bitter, barren harpies."

Read: "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

"Everyone knows women are more valuable."

For livestock, sure, because half of the point of them is to breed more of them and the other half is to be tasty and nutritious. For humans, other than breeding concerns, it's nearly always the other way around.

Blogger J.M. May 03, 2020 11:52 AM  

Joe Smith wrote:@Don Vance You need to get your mind out of self-pity mode if you want to make any progress. Good women exist. If you haven't found any, then maybe they're not the problem.

What you say is true, the problem is that pampered and spoiled children almost always grow up to be cruel, sadistic and mercyless adults. In the past women were kept in check due to factors like religion, the lack of technology which compelled them to work hard if they wanted to eat, etc. factors which kept their egos in check, as well as stronger men on average who knew (on average) how to deal with them. Now, technological progress, collapse of religion (and with it time honored traditions) and wealth have eliminated or greatly ameliorated those factors, liberating women from their obligations.

In a nutshell, if you expect women to show empathy for you and your struggles, you are out of luck, spoiled children are not wont to show empathy or mercy, especially if the law and an army of cucks supports them. That's why game is so important.

Blogger Uncle Maffoo May 03, 2020 11:57 AM  

Im guessing you're well into middle age. If I were you, I wouldn't even be "looking" for a girlfriend. They need to be looking for you and showing why they think they're good enough for you now when they didn't think you were good enough for them back then.

Blogger Uncle Maffoo May 03, 2020 11:59 AM  

He clearly sees it, though he might not call it what we here might call it.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 03, 2020 12:07 PM  

@17, see @10. Women need sanitation more than men.

Blogger Crew May 03, 2020 12:29 PM  

So, we know of at least two National Women's Soccer teams that were beaten by local (city) under 15 or under 16 boys teams.


We also know that only one woman in something like 104 years has won a Fields medal in math.

Now we find out they are not better at handling disease.

So, what are women really good at?

Thinks for a bit.

Wait. Why didn't anyone realize that women are really good at having babies?

Blogger ZhukovG May 03, 2020 12:30 PM  

A lot of women think they're feminists; until a spider shows up.

Blogger Storm Rhode May 03, 2020 12:32 PM  

Christian society drifted away from Christian values. Some say it was the Scofield Bible. Others say it was communists infiltrating the Catholic Church. Maybe it was (((lawyers))) suing the Christian God out of public life. For whatever reason, men no longer expect women to behave a certain way. The alphas aren't bound by traditional morality so they profit sexually from a deregulated sexual market. Betas follow them. Deltas try to survive by getting rewarded for competence, but many of them seem to be coasting. Gammas gonna gamma and omegas gonna stink. I wonder if the divine chain of command was broken. Men try to be gamer gods. Women try to be men.

Blogger John Rockwell May 03, 2020 12:32 PM  

The Observer wrote:Men of most stripes will put up with a lot more bad behaviour from women than they would from other men. This is pretty plain if for the simple reason that the bulk of men are deltas, gammas and omegas, and women have wombs. Asking for equal punishments for equal crimes is a fool's errand.
same.


For Violent Crime. Women should be held similarly accountable for crimes like Murder.

Both Athaliah and Jezebel were executed for the crime of Murder and idolatry.

One explicitly commanded by God and the other implicitly when she failed to kill off all the males of David's Royal House.

If Men back then had no problem carrying that out. It can be done at least in regards to violent crime or for false accusation.

Blogger Daniel May 03, 2020 12:34 PM  

Wollstonecraft's failed girl's school experiment was a revelation when I reat about it in Equality .

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 03, 2020 12:35 PM  

Are we seeing a storm develop? Election year, a fresh dose of Gamergate, and now a high caliber essay on feminism. We can already see the DNC consider whether they could shoehorn one of their harridans in as nominee. Yes this all does have a air of a happening.

Blogger RC May 03, 2020 12:47 PM  

Don Vance wrote, "Is my future life to be spent here alone writing on other people's blogs? God forbid."

Dude. Full stop. Find a new job at a small to mid-sized company led by a Christian Alpha and then make yourself indispensable for all the right reasons.

Blogger Seeingsights May 03, 2020 12:58 PM  

The book seems interesting.

Notice the author's approach to writing: it is concise, objective, and uses one of the best types of arguments: the argument by example.

Blogger The Cooler May 03, 2020 1:07 PM  

I debated a feminist Mathematics professor (who cannot do Math) last week about the economic effects of Covid-19 lock-downs, a now probable global depression and the deaths that would likely result from each. No one should be giving p*ssy passes to these sorts of women, so I debated her as my equal and was called -- and I quote -- a "lout" for doing so. She has been stalking me ever since, which may very well be everything one needs to know about feminism.

As regards women lording over men... There is a lost art of allowing women to lord over certain things, channeling women into their role and reinforcing it, positively yet with expectations. We in the South call this "Manhood." I am not allowed in the kitchen, for example. I couldn't tell you how to find a spoon; I didn't pick out a stick of furniture in this house other than in my study, because who gives a shit. She does, that's who, so okay.

Men who do not establish boundaries for their women, have any sense of what not to give in to or understand that shit tests are ultimately good things get women that act out; scale it up and you get modern Western Civilization. This isn't complicated stuff nor is the remedy.

Blogger Ska_Boss May 03, 2020 1:46 PM  

We are taught by God's word that the basic hierarchy of a family goes God > Man > Woman > Child. This isn't to say that men are better than women, simply that there must be a follower for every leader, or there has to be a role of both dominance and submission. Masculine men and feminine women are like Yin and Yang, both different in their own way and not better or worse than the other, two complementing halves that come together to form a whole. Equality has always been a lie, believed and spread by those who reject God's straightforward truth. The mind of a woman behaves differently than men, for the primal reason of finding a suitable mate and rearing children, she must be equipped with empathy and compassion to care for the young and the helpless which is totally fine in the familial sense, but when you have women in high political office talking about expanding the welfare state and taking in unlimited refugees and immigrants whose culture is mutually exclusive to yours, then it becomes a crisis.

I could go on and on about the folly of feminism and how destructive it is to a functioning civilization but the long story short is the [crazy] cat [lady] is out of the bag. It took multiple generations for us to reach the point we're at, both weak men and rebellious women are to blame. Those who identify as Christian or Catholic in the United States are on a steadily decreasing trend while atheist, agnostic and N/A is increasing.

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand"

Blogger Homesteader May 03, 2020 1:48 PM  

Females always despise weakness in males, as they perceive it to be.

Thus, one of the only constants in female desire is their desire for "strength".

Conversely, they will actively seek to belittle and dissuade any man they perceive as lacking strength, and will do so mercilessly.

This is evo-psych stuff.
Shit tests, let's you -and-him-fight, etc. All aimed at
evaluating strength, and almost all done without conscious awareness.

Thus, any man more emotive than said female, is doomed to solitude.

Remember-Women care very, very, much about feelings, so long as those feelings, are THEIR OWN.

If you need sympathy and commiseration, go to your brethren.

Blogger [Redacted] May 03, 2020 1:57 PM  

All men for the past few centuries:
"Feminism will degrade women by robbing them of frontiers of being that are mutually exclusive, and complimentary to men. The greatest contribution that a woman can make to the world is people, and raising those people to purpose and dignity. A woman working in any other role will rob future generations of the talents and contributions she wishes to demonstrate and profit off of. It is the slow decline and death of a nation."

All women for the past few centuries:
"But it looks like fun, and your psychology is weak to let is have our way. In a century or two, a bunch of men will die to fix it, just like everything else. You will get a generation of heroic men, and we get fun drama. It will be just like my [Decadent Greek Plays / Victorian Romance Novels / 50s Soap Operas / Assorted Love Songs]. *Bites lip, gives pathetic puppy look* [Shit Test Intensifies]"

Blogger An Orthodox Christian May 03, 2020 2:20 PM  

Feminism will not survive WROL.

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 03, 2020 2:24 PM  

It's often believed that women have stronger immune systems but it's really only geared towards making babies. Hence we're dealing with two different kinds of immune systems
OMG a difference! Reeeeeeee!

Blogger Tiny Bunch May 03, 2020 2:27 PM  

@Don Vance for most of my dating career I tried to make women happy. It never worked. I had some accidental successes that in retrospect I should have learned from.

On one first date the woman asked if she was going to enjoy the band. In my aspie way I answered honestly, "I don't know if you're going to like it but I know I will"

It was an aphrodisiac to her.

They want to be lead. Change your mindset and they will follow. (I know it's hard after decades of training)

Blogger James Lovebirch May 03, 2020 2:40 PM  

@17

I think you're referring to a set of genetic defects that exist on the sex chromosomes. Women are more resistant because they have two full-size Xs.

Blogger pyrrhus May 03, 2020 2:52 PM  

@Don Vance.....We are in an "R", for rabbit, type of society...When times get tough and society reverts to a male dominated and meritocratic "K" type society, women will resume their usual and biological roles...In the meantime, ignore and/or scorn any woman spouting feminist claptrap...and you will likely find the woman you desire.

Blogger Akulkis May 03, 2020 3:01 PM  

@1

"I have been fascinated by the feminism topic for the past several years mostly b/c i am older and can't seem to find a girlfriend that suits me. The available women are typically alcohol users or have unhealthy diets. They lie about critical things like age and economic status. Have kids from failed relationships or, at my age, have teenagers who are ill mannered and disrespectful."

Why are you dating women in their 40s and 50s?

Pro Tip -- unlike men, women LOVE members of the opposite sex who have 10~20 years more life experience. Men value youth (reproductive value). Women value survival traits (teaching or providing for offspring).



" I am a man, but it seems like I have been aborted symbolically at middle age by these women as useless to their cause. Should I feel this way? Is my future life to be spent here alone writing on other people's blogs? God forbid."

Blogger Akulkis May 03, 2020 3:06 PM  

"But Vox, I thought the XX chromosome provides MORE protection against disease, or was that just viruses?"

A man can survive living in muddy foxholes for weeks on end. Put a woman in muddy foxholes for weeks on end, and the result will be serious illness and/or reproductive tract infections leading to sterility.

There was a female US Marine Corps officer who did a tour in Afghanistan as a platoon leader for some engineers. Disease picked up in the field have rendered her unable to have children. And no, it was NOT a venereal disease. And being ringed by mountain ranges, Afghanistan is a fairly dry place if you're not right next to a river or stream.

Blogger Akulkis May 03, 2020 3:11 PM  

"The demand for "rights" with out
a corresponding acknowledgement of the responsibilities those rights entail."

A Right without responsibility is privilege.

White Men have none.

And yet, all we here about is complaints about white and/or male "privilege."

It's all DARVO.

Deny
Accuse
Reverse
Victim
& Offender.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia May 03, 2020 4:17 PM  

. . .the derogatory things many feminists say about other women

True, but I would argue that this is a characteristic of women in general, only more inflammatory and unrestrained in feminists.

The principle is simple: women validate themselves by invalidating other people, but the feminist venom is particularly venomous to other women.

"Seinfeld" has received appropriate disdain from many on here, but there were moments on the show that were quite revealing.

Jerry and George had this bit where they were talking about giving other boys wedgies in school. Elaine commented dismissively that boys were dumb.

Elaine was then asked what similar humiliation rituals girls did to other girls. Her matter-of-fact, so-what, oh-well, nonchalant response?

"Oh we just teased them until they developed an eating disorder."

There you have it.




Blogger Akulkis May 03, 2020 4:28 PM  

"Wait. Why didn't anyone realize that women are really good at having babies?"

But... but... but .... men can be pregnant, too! Don't you even pay attention to the news?!?

{ /sjw }

Blogger VFM #7634 May 03, 2020 4:35 PM  

A man can survive living in muddy foxholes for weeks on end. Put a woman in muddy foxholes for weeks on end, and the result will be serious illness and/or reproductive tract infections leading to sterility.

Sort of explains why women are scared shitless about covid, even though ironically enough they're less likely to have to worry about this one.

Blogger Unknown May 03, 2020 4:39 PM  

This is a beautiful piece of advice.

Blogger Argus Bacchus May 03, 2020 4:43 PM  

@14 The Observer

"Men of most stripes will put up with a lot more bad behaviour from women than they would from other men. This is pretty plain if for the simple reason that the bulk of men are deltas, gammas and omegas, and women have wombs. Asking for equal punishments for equal crimes is a fool's errand."

For the gamma, that extra leeway is also often granted not because of the womb but rather because of the womb's neighbor down the street.

Blogger Silly but True May 03, 2020 4:55 PM  

Infertility issues are higher for both men and women who have been in the military. Military women face three primary causes for infertility: exposure to toxins, prescriptions for psychiatric medications—which are first-line treatment for veterans with PTSD—and a higher-than-average rate (1 in 4 based on military reports) of reported sexual trauma.

For their part, PTSD also hits male vets hard: male veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder have overall rates of erectile dysfunction of 85% compared to rates of 22% in veterans without PTSD.

There’s common sense and then there’s crusaders for causes. There might manage to be a woman cut out for military service and that’s great, most armies throughout the world have outlets for service.

But women wanting kids and families as their most aspiring goal in life aren’t generally those people.

Blogger Red Pill Angel May 03, 2020 4:56 PM  

Giving up the idea that feminism in any way protects, cares, or helps women was the hardest mental hurdle for me to get over. Dumb, yes, but women have been brainwashed so much and have bought the lie. Feminism is utterly misogynistic, and its final product, appearing now in a city near you, is 13-year-old girls undergoing double mastectomies and taking testosterone, so they can pretend to be pubescent boys for the rest of their lives.

Blogger Brett baker May 03, 2020 6:38 PM  

+1

Blogger eclecticmn May 03, 2020 6:50 PM  

Totally OT. Nigerians allegedly burn down Chinese factory.
https://kenyanreport.com/2020/04/15/video-nigerians-burn-chinese-factory-in-retaliation-to-attacks-of-africans-in-china/

Blogger Don Vance May 03, 2020 7:40 PM  

Thanks for the interesting feedback. I knew it was an awesome opportunity to top this chat and I seemed to have struck a lot of nerves.

Blogger urthshu May 03, 2020 8:26 PM  

>"the problem is that pampered and spoiled children almost always grow up to be cruel, sadistic and mercyless adults"

I'm sorry but I don't have any experience that jibes with that observation. Not saying it's wrong, just I've usually seen that result from poverty and negligence.

Blogger boogeyman May 03, 2020 8:40 PM  

Feminism is and always has been little more than a giant, culture wide shit test.

When someone asks just what it is that women want, the answer is simple. More, ... women want more, and when they get it they tend to be more miserable than before.

Blogger All Day Coffee break May 03, 2020 9:34 PM  

Wow. I am surprised but at the same time that makes sense. It seems like they are willing to act on something that they don't like.

Blogger Sargent.matrim May 03, 2020 10:38 PM  

Men will never treat women like they do other men. Recognizing that one fact, explains why equality cannot and will never exist.

Nor should we want men to treat women like men. Because that harms society.

One of the great points of Equality the Impossible quest.

Martin Van Creveld is the historian all we history lovers, wished we were.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( according to the 13th Amendment, Slavery is neither Cruel nor Unusual: MSAGA ) May 03, 2020 10:39 PM  

2. Gr8Again May 03, 2020 9:57 AM
or are they actually, physiologically better able to weather the disease and infections associated with dirty work?



https://www.vagisil.com/intimate-health-questions/

ask the women you know if they've ever used this or something like it.




56. Don Vance May 03, 2020 7:40 PM
I knew it was an awesome opportunity to top this chat and I seemed to have struck a lot of nerves.



you appear to be rather too concerned with attracting attention for yourself.


Blogger Sargent.matrim May 03, 2020 10:39 PM  

Absolutely correct.

Blogger Sargent.matrim May 03, 2020 10:42 PM  

More men need to head the advice in this message, by Steven Anderson. Women are like horses, no this is not meant to be demeaning at all. It's based on a Biblical illustration.

This is a good short summary of why we are having do many issues with women: because of their men:

https://youtu.be/VBGk8H85wOo

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( according to the 13th Amendment, Slavery is neither Cruel nor Unusual: MSAGA ) May 03, 2020 10:59 PM  

Carrie Nation is, of course, a prime exemplar of Creveld's point.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Carrie_Nation

what would have happened to a Temperance Man who walked into a bar and smashed the hell out of all the glass in it?

what would have happened to that Temperance Man if he were
...
Black? or Indian?

there would have been many bars in the West where a White man would have gotten shot dead or lynched for pulling a stunt like this.

you will notice that this coddling of women has gone on for a lot longer than women have had the vote.

Blogger Sargent.matrim May 04, 2020 12:00 AM  

Sorry, edit: I learnt that Lesson from: The Privileged Sex.

Both books are brilliant.

Blogger liberranter May 04, 2020 1:40 AM  

Not every women enjoy partaking the power and it’s inadvertent consequences, but they end up using it.

THIS.

ALL women enjoy spillover benefits from organized feminism's advances, benefits that they would sooner die than give up, even though their partaking of such benefits (e.g., abortion, no-fault divorce, the franchise, sole custody of children post-no-fault divorce, Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, to name just a few) are destroying the very civilization that sustains them. For this reason it's philosophically and logically almost impossible to truthfully hold the position that not all women are feminists.

I have yet to have one single woman who claims to not be a feminist prove this point wrong, nor to even seriously contest it.

Blogger liberranter May 04, 2020 1:46 AM  

@19:

Good women exist. If you haven't found any, then maybe they're not the problem.

Albino tree squirrels also exist, but what are the odds of finding one, and is it even worth wasting the time and effort trying, considering the return on the investment?

Blogger ScottC May 04, 2020 2:23 AM  

"It's not the horse's fault"

Okay, so when a relationship fails, it's always on the man. A man doesn't merely risk his financial assets by tying the knot, he risks his reputation too. If a married woman has an affair, it's the man's fault for not "leading" her. Thus the woman is actually leading the marriage - her satisfaction with the marriage is the standard bearer of the husband's stewardship.

If women know that nothing is ever their fault, it will embolden them. Women know they can get away with anything. And when women invariably challenge their husbands, split on them and humiliate them, guess who will be standing by waiting to act as their moral alibi? Feminists and pseudo-trads like Pastor Anderson.

The culture fails to provide any sort of feminine guidance to young women, starting at home. The boomers and gen x have raised their daughters to be men who can't fail at manhood, then blame the younger generation for their bitchy, entitled attitudes.

Women are out of control because of a weak culture, and weak parents, which predates began long before today's young men were born.

Blogger ScottC May 04, 2020 2:35 AM  

But why do men who are not weak and passive support all of the gains feminists have made over the prevous 150 years, and why don't they raise their daughters to be feminine, modest, kind and submissive? I'm on some firearm and outdoors oriented forums, and virtually all of the alpha male type dads upload photos of themselves taking their daugbters hunting, bow and arrow shooting, at martial arts tournaments, competitive sports and even powerlifting.

Western men at every strata of the sociosexual hierarchy encourage women to be masculine.

Blogger OvergrownHobbit May 04, 2020 3:18 AM  

An idea about the female social-sexual hierarchy

Queen Bees - Having the most influence.The whys and wherefore of who is a Queen determine the health of society.
Coutiers - Those who have influence based on their relationship with a Queen.
Worker Bees - everyone else. Influence is lateral.
Drones - men who want to be part of a female world

Blogger Sargent.matrim May 04, 2020 6:00 AM  

Understand your points.

When I said "their men", I meant husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. But I didn't explain that.

So I hear you. Women need a strong patriarchal culture to temper their nature. As do men.

Blogger The Cooler May 04, 2020 6:54 AM  

ScottC,

God made women quite malleable, in terms of their identity. Who hasn't known that extreme example female who is at least 5 different people and you never know which one you're going to run into? This malleability is good, ultimately, as it allows you, as the man, to fill in the blanks. What you seem to be failing at is finding a way up and over the 'new' Barriers to Entry.

Be these barriers actually new or not, the trebuchet has always been the same: stop giving a shit. As counter-intuitive as it may seem, the more your attitude is here's my last fu*k, take it and get out, the easier a time you are going to have and the less frustrated and fed-up you'll be.

In real life, Scott, Prince Charming is a bit of a dick.

Blogger Dole May 04, 2020 7:08 AM  

Feminists will start shitting out unicorns and Biden supporters before they reach their utopia of "equality".

An interesting question is if any of the feminists believe in equality in the first place. My gut feeling is that they don't, but then some people are truly deluded.

Blogger Canadian Warlord May 04, 2020 7:29 AM  

I know that the men of the west should stand their ground, ideologically, and logically. However, I think this ground has already been ceded to the next men. I think that the voting mentality of the public has drifted towards "teenage girl," and needs to be approached that way.

I don't like using Hunter Thompson as a reference, but diseased minds see clearly occasionally. In "Hells Angels," a LA County sheriff uses "teenage girl psychology" against them. There were hordes of young girls flocking to the bikers' beach parties, so the sheriff set a ten pm quarantine. Anyone still behind the police line after ten, was not allowed back until morning. The unsaid consequences worked on those dumb girls, enough that they left the camp before the gates slammed shut (much to the dislike of the bikers).

I think the only lesson capable, at this late stage, would be for men to start to leave the west. If the women are importing Muslims to rape and rule, I say call their bluff. If feminists count to 5, the men should count to 10. Make that great Western jihad start to manifest, approach so fast it'll make their heads spin.

How do I propose to do that? Take 500,000 Canadian men, the ones in 'daddy jail', divorced, paying alimony, and otherwise completely under the thumb, and use them to colonize the Philippines. The simultaneous removal of consent from the family court system, together with the denial of men's tax dollars and eventual use in the inevitable showdown, would be hilarious to watch as it worms its way through the female collective voter psychology.

Filipinas wouldn't mind, either.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 04, 2020 8:10 AM  

virtually all of the alpha male type dads upload photos of themselves taking their daugbters hunting, bow and arrow shooting, at martial arts tournaments, competitive sports and even powerlifting.

Many of them don't have sons, or not enough sons, so their daughters fill in. Consider that with a 2-child average, 25% of fathers will have no sons, and 50% will have only one. Only 25% of men will have enough sons to feel like he can lead them as a group.

And then there's all the social conditioning, of course. The girls are told those things are fun (which is true), and that "girl things" suck (which is not true). Also, a dad doing things with his daughters gets far more praise than one doing things with his sons. Dad has also been taught to be fearful for his daughter's future because husbands are garbage, so he wants to give her all the skills necessary to defend and support herself in case a husband can't. All that adds up.

Blogger Canadian Warlord May 04, 2020 8:11 AM  

And if we have to stand out ground in Canada, I propose a new political party: Christian Patriarchy. "Finally, a party that really listens to feminists."

1) women lose the vote.
2) many men lose the vote, unless they're farm/property owners and have Canadian grandparents.
3) the media is ignored by the government. cbc defunded.
4) decentralize and repeal.

Blogger Harry_the_Horrible May 04, 2020 8:34 AM  

IIRC, a standard tactic during protests in the 1960s was "Chicks to the front!"

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 04, 2020 11:27 AM  

"Albino tree squirrels also exist, but what are the odds of finding one, and is it even worth wasting the time and effort trying, considering the return on the investment?"

If your threshold of "good enough" for women is high enough to make them anywhere near the footing of albino squirrels, your requirements are too high. Source: The children you won't have.

"Women are out of control because of a weak culture, and weak parents, which predates began long before today's young men were born."

Is/ought. How are you going to fix it? Can't change what already happened. Make a battle plan and do it instead of complaining.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 04, 2020 1:46 PM  

liberranter wrote:@19:

Good women exist. If you haven't found any, then maybe they're not the problem.

Albino tree squirrels also exist, but what are the odds of finding one, and is it even worth wasting the time and effort trying, considering the return on the investment?

Good women are made, not found.
As someone else said, women are malleable.

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 04, 2020 9:09 PM  

The innate knowledge that her fertility grants her biologically based privileges in Western societies

Which is why aging terrifies women at a visceral level, especially if they've misspent their youthful fertility in empty pursuits and failed to maintain any lasting connections.

Blogger ScottC May 05, 2020 12:33 AM  

Can't change what already happened. Make a battle plan and do it instead of complaining.

Delineating is not complaining. The people who complain are the older generation who act like incentives haven't changed and that men today are just mysteriously weak. Can't plan for battle if your intel is false.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 05, 2020 6:19 AM  

"Can't plan for battle if your intel is false."

Part of your false info is your too-high standards for women. Either make lemonade or have no children. Your choice.

Blogger ScottC May 05, 2020 10:24 AM  

Part of your false info is your too-high standards for women. Either make lemonade or have no children. Your choice.

You're on the same page as the feminists, you just use slightly different rhetoric. Disagreement is always personal, opinions you don't like is "complaining," men have to please women, women aren't responsible for their behavior, men that women don't like are bad.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 05, 2020 12:07 PM  

"Disagreement is always personal"

I'm making observations. You're getting upset and pitching straw men a dime a dozen. Kids or no kids, Scottie?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 05, 2020 1:36 PM  

Men have more latitude in that area, and women are literally incapable of fixing it for the most part. What do you want? Cookies? A hug? It's not all men's fault, but they're the only way it's getting fixed.

Blogger ScottC May 06, 2020 3:29 AM  

I'm making observations.

You're making irrelevant assumptions about me that have no bearing on anything I've said. I could be God's gift to women and it would still be true that the boomers, their boomer-minded offspring, and to be fair, the generations that preceded the boomers, did everything possible to destroy the incentives for marriage and cope by shifting the blame for the fallout to millennials.

If the highest marginal income tax rate had been 15% after WW2, and subsequently rose 5-10% every decade until it reached 75%, it would obviously disincentivize people from working to reach the top income threshhold. People would work less, not more. Nobody in their right mind would accuse top income earners of laziness, or weakness, as if the incentive to work hard hadn't changed.

But what if the top income earners listened to the delusional boomer cope and worked hard, despite the monstrous income taxes? That would create an incentive for socialist politicians to abuse them even more. The socialists, just like the homely sluts you want us to drop our standards for, know they can have their cake and eat it too. And the boomers and gen xers that were asleep at the wheel while the socialists were climbing to power would be off the hook.

Men my age are responding to incentives. When the daughters you failed to raise are in their toxoplasmosis chambers, you'll team up witb the feminists to punish us for not doing enough for them.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 06, 2020 10:21 AM  

"You're making irrelevant assumptions about me that have no bearing on anything I've said."

You hopped onto my response to liberranter about albino tree squirrels. If you don't want the shoe don't step into it. You jumped right into my delineation, therefore no assumption required.

"I could be God's gift to women and it would still be true that the boomers, their boomer-minded offspring, and to be fair, the generations that preceded the boomers, did everything possible to destroy the incentives for marriage and cope by shifting the blame for the fallout to millennials."

Irrelevant.

"If the highest marginal income tax rate had been 15% after WW2, and subsequently rose 5-10% every decade until it reached 75%, it would obviously disincentivize people from working to reach the top income threshhold."

Invalid analogy. You'd have to analogize that it would stop people from working AT ALL and that they'd starve to death for doing so. You'd also have to say that the tax was a flat amount and you kept anything earned above it, but if you barely met it you'd keep nothing.

The death part of the analogy is because you're gone from the face of the earth in one generation with no children. The flat tax is because the "top earners" can still get good women and have a lot of children with them, you just have to comb through a lot of dross or DIY refine it yourself more than you would have had to in the past. Get past bare minimum and you keep everything you make from there.

"People would work less, not more."

Not at all analogically, people are still getting married and having children.

"Nobody in their right mind would accuse top income earners of laziness, or weakness, as if the incentive to work hard hadn't changed."

And now you're ass-backward. No one's accusing the analogical top earners. They're accusing the analogical ne'er-do-wells who aren't even making anything over the flat tax.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 06, 2020 10:24 AM  

"But what if the top income earners listened to the delusional boomer cope and worked hard, despite the monstrous income taxes? That would create an incentive for socialist politicians to abuse them even more."

Socialist politicians being analogically what? Women? If a woman is abusing you more because you give her more, you should stop being a cucked orbiter and go cold turkey while you improve yourself, then take a shot at someone completely different. You're delusional about what a "top earner" even looks like because you can't bear to admit that you aren't one, or even close.

"just like the homely sluts you want us to drop our standards for"

See there is is. If all you can catch is homely sluts, that's on you. Is there competition for anything worthwhile? Yes, and you're going to lose every single time you revert to a self-pitying enshelled soft and goopy snail rather than even trying because it's soooo haaaaard.

"know they can have their cake and eat it too."

Were you around when Vox posted about what a Roman Patrician would do if their woman tried that, even if society backed the woman? They can't do that unless you let them. Maybe your life is forfeit for fighting it, but if you die they still lose. Their options are limited to a freaking bluff on the grand scale if you're actually willing to throw your life on the line. Harsh, yes, but you're a man so get used to it or die.

"Men my age are responding to incentives."

No, a lot of them are responding to narcissistic addictions. How old do you think I am? I know the game. I'm right there in the shit. There's no incentive, that will be worth a rotted wooden nickel in fifty years, that they're responding to. High time preference, coddled bullshitters, myself still included until I succeed.

"you'll team up witb the feminists to punish us for not doing enough for them."

No, I'll die first, because I'm not going to lie down and autocastrate like you. Life's hard, get harder or die like a bitch.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 06, 2020 10:26 AM  

What do you think all those stories about slaying dragons and rescuing princesses are about? You don't get a good one without effort and risk, even if you are literally prince charming in an actual fairytale.

Blogger The Cooler May 06, 2020 11:26 AM  

Being stuck in the feedback loop that you are, Scott, you are absolutely missing the greater point. Which is: "...so what now?"

Women aren't going to change the Problem of Women.

No one can change the shortcomings of other generations you've inherited the effects of, neither the real nor the imagined.

Scott can -- presumably -- change Scott.

Or maybe not. Perhaps the World will just continue to happen to Scott, sans women, homely or otherwise. Because Scott's really, really smart.

Blogger ScottC May 07, 2020 9:53 AM  

You hopped onto my response to liberranter about albino tree squirrels. If you don't want the shoe don't step into it. You jumped right into my delineation, therefore no assumption required.

You're in Joe Biden mental territory here big guy. You copypasted text from two separate comments, one written by liberranter and one written by me. I didn't jump on anything, you confused me with liberranter.

Irrelevant.

Then why do you keep speculating about my personal situation? If our beliefs can't be separated from our personal situation then I'll just assume you're a boomer.

The death part of the analogy is because you're gone from the face of the earth in one generation with no children. The flat tax is because the "top earners" can still get good women and have a lot of children with them, you just have to comb through a lot of dross or DIY refine it yourself more than you would have had to in the past. Get past bare minimum and you keep everything you make from there.

The point of the marginal tax analogy was to compare the behavior of men who don't seek romantic relationships with the behavior of people below the top income threshold if it was 75%. We're comparing behavior, not everything else. Fewer people will do something if the incentives turn negative. They won't act in unison, because changing incentives is not like changing binary values. People would still work if income was taxed highly at the top marginal rate (because some people really enjoy working, etc), but fewer people would work than before the rate increase. If you think not having kids is like dying of starvation, whatever. The lesson is that behavior would change if the incentives changed. And if the top marginal rate was 75%, everyone would know why it changed. They wouldn't cop an I ain't got time to bleed attitude and keep working because most people, thankfully, aren't masochists and proud of it. 

When the average female my age is overweight or obese, tattooed and has a 0> body count, fewer men will invest time forming serious relationships. Instead they'll opt for pump 'n' dumps and MGTOW. Don't like it? Change the incentives. Don't boomer post in my general direction about hard work, complaining, XBox in my basement and virgin church girls. 

Not at all analogically, people are still getting married and having children.

The changes aren't binary. It's not the end of marriage and children any more than it would be the end of tax receipts from people working above a top marginal rate of 75%. People would work *less* if the top marginal rate increased, but there would still be earners above that income threshold who would work. Men will keep getting married, shafted, and trashed by guys like you acting as the female's moral alibi, saying the husband had it coming for being weak.

And now you're ass-backward. No one's accusing the analogical top earners. They're accusing the analogical ne'er-do-wells who aren't even making anything over the flat tax.

The flat tax doesn't apply here because it only works if the rate is low, and the rate is not low. Ask Prince Harry and Elon Musk.

Blogger ScottC May 07, 2020 10:34 AM  

Socialist politicians being analogically what? Women?

The feminist onslaught that began after coverture ended that was aided and abetted by generations of cucks, each one worse than the next, who did nothing to stop it. And no, it wasn't just "weak men" who did this. The entire culture caved in to feminism. The only resistance came from Christian groups who tried to stop abortion, but the same Christian groups cucked on divorce and marriage. 

You're delusional about what a "top earner" even looks like because you can't bear to admit that you aren't one, or even close.

I love how you keep baiting me into a rap battle by using the same rhetoric as the feminists. You even stooped to "XBox playing basement dweller" below. 

See there is is. If all you can catch is homely sluts, that's on you.

What am I supposed to believe? CDC statistics and my own eyes, or some boomer on the internet who wants me to work hard for cellulite pajama pants? How many women in their 20s, including the chimerical "good church girl," are virgins? How many don't look like garbage, don't have a bitchy, entitled attitudes, and don't have the entire culture standing behind them acting as their moral alibi when they shaft some poor guy (who deserved it for being "weak")? 

Is there competition for anything worthwhile? Yes, and you're going to lose every single time you revert to a self-pitying enshelled soft and goopy snail rather than even trying because it's soooo haaaaard.

I'm not squandering what's left of my youth to support your frumpy daughter, boomer. Sorry, I like it here in my basement. 

Were you around when Vox posted about what a Roman Patrician would do if their woman tried that, even if society backed the woman? They can't do that unless you let them.

Romans weren't perverted male feminists. Romans had arranged marriages and kept women out of politics and the trades. Women knew they couldn't slander men and get away scot free because Rome wasn't full of men providing moral cover to women. 

Maybe your life is forfeit for fighting it, but if you die they still lose. Their options are limited to a freaking bluff on the grand scale if you're actually willing to throw your life on the line. Harsh, yes, but you're a man so get used to it or die.

This is how comic book characters talk, not real people.

No, a lot of them are responding to narcissistic addictions.

Right, they're all playing video games while the nice girls are sitting in the pews, waiting for them to "man up" and work hard so they can buy new pairs of pajama pants to cover their cellulite and tattoos. 

How old do you think I am? I know the game. I'm right there in the shit. There's no incentive, that will be worth a rotted wooden nickel in fifty years, that they're responding to. High time preference, coddled bullshitters, myself still included until I succeed.

Comic book dialogue.

No, I'll die first, because I'm not going to lie down and autocastrate like you. Life's hard, get harder or die like a bitch.

There have always been people who didn't procreate. If you go far enough back in time you'll find that only a tiny minority of men had kids. When did it become an imperative for every man to breed? Why do you care if I have kids? It almost sounds like you've found a pet issue to morally browbeat people with. This is the right-wing version of veganism.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 08, 2020 9:18 AM  

"I didn't jump on anything, you confused me with liberranter."

Fair. However "How you gonna fix it" still applies.

"Then why do you keep speculating about my personal situation? If our beliefs can't be separated from our personal situation then I'll just assume you're a boomer."

I speculate based on what you tell me. In some ways they can be separated, in some ways not. You described me as operating as if disagreement were always personal. That is your characterization of me rather than me, and the characterization is based on how you think.

"The point of the marginal tax analogy was to compare the behavior of men who don't seek romantic relationships with the behavior of people below the top income threshold if it was 75%."

Which is still a subset of what I'm describing, and the analogy still inaccurate for still the same reasons. Men who never seek or find relationships are dead and just haven't realize it yet, literally.

"Fewer people will do something if the incentives turn negative."

It's not possible for the incentives to turn negative from the perspective of even one complete generation. There's your error. You either have children or not, everything below that is entirely selfish considerations with no meaning beyond about thirty years.

"When the average female my age is overweight or obese, tattooed and has a 0> body count"

Oh, so they good ones do exist, you're just binarying as if they didn't. I already stated my incentives multiple times, you want children or not?

"What am I supposed to believe? CDC statistics and my own eyes, or some boomer"

First off, you're claiming to be blind. Second, I'm a millennial if anything.

"The changes aren't binary."

You're the one saying that they are, ergo:

"saying the husband had it coming for being weak."

Never said anything of the sort. Said they had more agency than women.

"The flat tax doesn't apply here because it only works if the rate is low, and the rate is not low. Ask Prince Harry and Elon Musk."

Both physically wealthy and romantically low-effort. Analogy fail, my point stands.

"And no, it wasn't just "weak men" who did this."

Please delineate between "weak men" and "cucks". Different words with slightly different boundaries but mostly overlapping if we were to draw a venn diagram. It wasn't just cucks that did this either, turns out.

"I love how you keep baiting me into a rap battle by using the same rhetoric as the feminists."

Are you a "top earner" or not? Every time I see you throwing hypotheticals and avoiding answering as to your own particular situation, my certainty rises that you are not.

"You even stooped to "XBox playing basement dweller" below."

Lie.

"How many women in their 20s, including the chimerical "good church girl," are virgins?"

They do exist. If you actually can't see any, then you looking for women in the wrong places is part of you not meriting one. Here's a question, are you yourself in good physical shape, and if so, how much? If no answer, I have no reason to assume you deserve a good girl in good shape.

"I'm not squandering what's left of my youth to support your frumpy daughter, boomer. Sorry, I like it here in my basement."

And there we have it from your own mouth. I'm not a boomer, but you are a weak, societally cucked, basement dweller. What is to be demonstrated, has been. I'm done with you.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 08, 2020 9:23 AM  

You guys follow the same pattern. We make assumptions when we see you matching the pattern, and once we've narrowed our understanding of it down enough they become reliable predictions that are wrong to such a small degree that it puts weather predictions for what's happening in two hours to shame. No mind reading required, just experience.

Blogger ScottC May 09, 2020 8:46 AM  

Which is still a subset of what I'm describing, and the analogy still inaccurate for still the same reasons. Men who never seek or find relationships are dead and just haven't realize it yet, literally.

The analogy was about behavior, i.e. inducements to act, not the name you give to a childless man's genetic fate. Men who forgo families know their genes won't be passed on because the opportunity cost of doing so is too high. Calling it "death" doesn't describe the incentives those men are responding to, which was the whole point of my analogy. That's how you think about it, not how they think about it. They're aware of their genetic fate and don't care. If you want them to care, because you think families are an obligation for every man, then work to change the incentives men are responding to.

It's not possible for the incentives to turn negative from the perspective of even one complete generation. There's your error.

And yet they did. In one generation (1960-1990) we had no-fault divorce and equitable distribution laws in most states, biased family courts, rising divorce rates, abortion on demand, the pill, Cosmo under Helen Gurley Brown and degenerate Hollywood. The Xbox didn't come out until 2001.

You either have children or not, everything below that is entirely selfish considerations with no meaning beyond about thirty years.

Why don't you answer my questions? Why is it an imperative for every man to have children? Was it always an imperative? When did human beings discover that it was an imperative for every guy to have kids? If everyone reproduced, real estate and other resource costs would rise. You'd have family planning at some point.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 09, 2020 10:59 AM  

"Why don't you answer my questions? Why is it an imperative for every man to have children?"

You're trying to fudge the goalposts again with hypotheticals you know to be irrelevant to your situation.

Your entire argument exists only because you don't want to be stigmatized. Here's the hard cold, all good things lead to further good things, and anything that seemed good that leads to nothing good was not good. In this context, if you are able to have and take care of children, you should be trying to, end of story. Some men legitimately can't and are thereby limited on what they can do, but we both know that you aren't among those.

You want women you don't deserve handed to you. It's easy to focus on everyone else's issues, but the reality is it's not just women who are worse, and you're a case in point. Are you going to improve yourself and thereby your sway on the world, or are you going to sit in the dark forever complaining that the world isn't fair?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 09, 2020 11:02 AM  

You even tell me what your addiction is in a lame attempt to "gotcha" me with your "you even stoop to X below". Well, it's not stooping when you hand it to me while I'm standing up. I never mentioned Xbox once but you keep bringing it up, there's your primary narcissistic addiction. You done gotch'yourself.

Blogger ScottC May 09, 2020 10:43 PM  

Your entire argument exists only because you don't want to be stigmatized.

You want power you know you'll never have, so you've found the next best thing: telling random dudes on the internet they're losers for not having kids. Congratulations, you've found the right-wing answer to veganism.

Here's the hard cold, all good things lead to further good things, and anything that seemed good that leads to nothing good was not good. In this context, if you are able to have and take care of children, you should be trying to, end of story.

That "Psychopathy is Fit" entry sure drew your attention.

"The ability to control your emotions and manipulate those of others is fit."

Now why would you go to all this trouble just because a random guy on the internet wants to be a bachelor? At first I thought you were a boomer, but you appear to be a deranged person playing a game with me.

You want women you don't deserve handed to you. It's easy to focus on everyone else's issues, but the reality is it's not just women who are worse, and you're a case in point. Are you going to improve yourself and thereby your sway on the world, or are you going to sit in the dark forever complaining that the world isn't fair?

Pros gotta outweigh the cons. Objectively, that isn't the case. Change my mind.

You even tell me what your addiction is in a lame attempt to "gotcha" me with your "you even stoop to X below". Well, it's not stooping when you hand it to me while I'm standing up. I never mentioned Xbox once but you keep bringing it up, there's your primary narcissistic addiction. You done gotch'yourself.

Yeah, I'd rather play Xbox than blow money and time chasing all of those nice girls everyone but you is too blind to see.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 10, 2020 12:14 PM  

I don't care much about power, I care about truth, and that's the truth Scott, and I didn't even have to tell you, you already knew it, which is why you kept throwing irrelevant hypotheticals you have nothing but assumptions about instead of admitting that your thought process was produced by your situation.

You think the truth is psychopathic because you're a hedonist and it doesn't care about your feelings that don't care about it.

I'm trying to make you angry if anything Scott, because that's the only way you're going to grow the damn spine you never had. Go ahead, get angry at me, but channel that into self discipline and grow the fuck up already.

Pros and cons? I already stated my case repeatedly, all of your pros fall under selfish short term addictions that you have that won't matter when you're dead or even kind of close to it. Your case can't be changed because you don't give a crap about anything beyond your own instant pleasure, only the punishment you're bringing on yourself can change your mind, and by then it might be too late for it to matter for you. Make no mistake, you will receive punishment, that is the natural order of things. Your "objectively" has nothing to do with objectivity, it's entirely based on your own cucked-ness.

Blogger ScottC May 11, 2020 2:12 AM  

I'm basing my analysis of you partly on what you said here:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/10/psychopathy-is-fit.html?m=1

I'm guessing you're a narcissist. That's consistent with your comic book villain posturing, stubbornness, plodding and confused communication style and this idea of yourself as a dispassionate seeker of the truth, despite making statements about me that you have no way of knowing are true. That's the impression I'm walking away with. You want power and respect you'll never have.

Blogger Grandpa May 11, 2020 1:21 PM  

Females indeed desire strong men, the inner conflict for them is due to society teaching them to subvert the natural, and strive for a man who is 'equal' - in feelz, in perception, in thought, in word, and by extension then - strength. If he has all the correct traits but is still a 'man'(doubtful, but...) then she will try to change him. Without success.
What you're looking for, Don; is an intelligent, mature, and attractive LADY. They're out there, just not a lot of 'em that are too intelligent to fall into feminist b.s.
And remember - men "do" who they can; women "do" who they want.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 11, 2020 6:30 PM  

"I'm guessing you're a narcissist. That's consistent with your comic book villain posturing, stubbornness, plodding and confused communication style and this idea of yourself as a dispassionate seeker of the truth, despite making statements about me that you have no way of knowing are true."

Comic book villain: "I don't know what something even slightly like a real man looks like outside of reading comic books, so you must be emulating comic books like I am."

Stubbornness: "You won't accept my delusion bubble so you're stubborn".

Plodding and confused communication style: "I can't understand half of what you're saying, so I'm going to assume you're stupid instead of me, 'cause Dunning-Kruger."

Statements I have no way of knowing are true: All of which you confessed to.

"That's the impression I'm walking away with."

I couldn't care much less about what a stain like you thinks of me.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 11, 2020 6:31 PM  

I will however mock you until you shut up, because that's entertaining and you keep begging for it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 11, 2020 6:41 PM  

ScottC wrote:despite making statements about me that you have no way of knowing are true.
Note, he doesn't say "no, you're wrong", just "You could not possibly know that about me."

Blogger ScottC May 12, 2020 1:53 AM  

Who said the following?

Maybe your life is forfeit for fighting it, but if you die they still lose. Their options are limited to a freaking bluff on the grand scale if you're actually willing to throw your life on the line. Harsh, yes, but you're a man so get used to it or die.

Was it:

A. Nick Fury
B. Red Skull
C. Thanos
D. A 30-year-old man, in complete earnestness, talking to another 30-year-old man online he'll never meet.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts