ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Poland takes on GloboPedo

The Prometheans are deeply, deeply concerned that the Polish people are onto them:
The Polish government’s targeted political campaign against the LGBTQ community continues to gain traction, driven by its ultranationalist leading party and galvanized by the institutional church as well as by Polish society, of which a majority identifies as Catholic.

According to the National Catholic Reporter, the Polish government’s Law and Justice majority party seeks to dismantle human rights protections for LGBTQ persons through the ‘Stop Pedophilia’ bill.

This ballot measure initiated by Polish citizens required a minimum of “100,000 signatures for parliamentary consideration,” and received strong support from the Polish Catholic Church. If passed, the bill would criminalize the teaching of sex education in schools and would make homosexuality equal to pedophilia.
It's long past time to bring back the blasphemy laws, the blue laws, and the Inquisition. If there is one thing that we've learned over the last 50 years, it is that there are no "grey areas" and the slippery slope is not a "logical fallacy", but rather, a reliable predictive model.

You cannot hold onto your Enlightenment and Equality charade and have Western civilization. The two are not merely incompatible, they serve different gods.

Labels: , ,

93 Comments:

Blogger rikjames.313 May 12, 2020 12:26 PM  

In the US we can't do that without a massive change in everything. Gods Chosen People hold too many powerful judgeships, either directly or they control the person who holds that bench.

Blogger Deloras May 12, 2020 12:30 PM  

Good for Poland. They can see right from wrong and it's dire consequences.

Blogger bramley May 12, 2020 1:04 PM  

Brilliant. Love the idea of an "ultranationalist" Poland sticking it to Germany by flouting EU diktat.

Blogger GK Chesterton May 12, 2020 1:09 PM  

What is counter-intuitive to some is that if you really love people that are gay this will help them the most. Oscar Wilde didn't lead a happy life but he made progress in the end.

There was a really good article that I've lost by a gay man that converted to Catholicism and was living (only partially) successfully a celibate life after conversion. His life story was horrifying. When he got to the part about wearing diapers on the long drive to his lovers house because he couldn't control himself anymore I was horrified. He also had a good quote about how gay bookstores put up "normal" fronts for the normies in the windows and hide the real stuff in the back.

Blogger Scott May 12, 2020 1:13 PM  

Based Poland. Based.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 12, 2020 1:15 PM  

rikjames.313 wrote:In the US we can't do that without a massive change in everything.
Just maybe, in the US, we can already see the beginning of a massive change in everything.

Blogger glueballs May 12, 2020 1:16 PM  

God’s Chosen have been gradually dropping out from the legal profession, including the judiciary, for decades. It’s really hard work. Instead they amass wealth and use it to install minority proxy judges. A puppet they control and who already screened loyal and dependent. The Chosen get them hooked on side payments and these also serve as blackmail material ensuring loyalty. The Chosen then spend there time on the beach, snorting blow, and buying goy girls for pleasure.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( no need to be racist, Ratchets can Karen better than anybody ) May 12, 2020 1:17 PM  

such racist, much prejudice.

Doge does not approve.

Blogger Nostromo May 12, 2020 1:33 PM  

The Poles have suffered throughout the centuries, and it has made them wise. Good for them. Poland, future home of the resurgence of Western civilization.

Blogger TruthsGotMyBack May 12, 2020 1:41 PM  

Well in America, they have #Obamagate. If fraud vitiates everything it touches, and Obama is not who he claims to be, then all Obama EO’s on gender etc could be null and void. That should go partway towards righting the ship.

Blogger The World War II Fanatic May 12, 2020 1:45 PM  

And Germany is on a collision course with the E.U.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/11/merkel-intervenes-in-damaging-row-between-germany-and-brussels
So much for the E.U. being the Fourth Reich

Blogger Gallant May 12, 2020 1:55 PM  

I realize I'm speaking to an earlier topic; but it is an offshoot of this, they're attacking at the root of a cancer that destroys everything. While not as serious as going after children, look at the state of open-source software. It's a maccabre virtue-signalling pit ruled by a fat tranny who spends half his time gloating about his takedowns and half bemoaning the pains of other mental illnesses and psycho drug use as he floats from job to job after being hired as diversity officer then kicked out for grave troublemaking.

^^ Now, access to children is a far more serious matter than some linux patch. Could it be that these other spheres, which aren't as publicly aired out as software, are just as dysfunctional?

Would have been nice to 'head off' all of the above at the source. Maybe Poland is trying to do so.

Blogger Dan in Georgia May 12, 2020 2:04 PM  

Ending dual-citizenship is the place to start.

Blogger Ahărôwn May 12, 2020 2:04 PM  

Good.

Blogger d May 12, 2020 2:15 PM  

Only in the West is it "ultranationalist" to simply side with your native culture in your native land.

Only in the West is it "centrist" to side with the invading hordes of lawless primitives from racially pure fatherlands half a world away.

The perfectly inverted lingo says everything about who's in charge, not only of the machine guns and jail cells, but far worse, nearly all the minds too. This isn't ending by vote. Men have to step up.

Organize.

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz May 12, 2020 2:17 PM  

In Poland in recent years we got to know many citizens with almost Polish sounding names. Nikrat sounds like one of those.
Never the less it is high time someone calls LBQWERTY for what they are: the do

Blogger Al K. Annossow May 12, 2020 2:19 PM  

"Polish society, of which a majority identifies as Catholic"
But that society is not allowed to say how it is governed.

"'They really don’t care about my private life. They don’t care who I am sleeping with.’ Nikrant believes that the church’s relationship with the Polish government is troubling, and he has become weary of its influence: ‘The church should in no way allow hate speech against homosexual people and today it does.'"
No one is persecuting the gay guy; they just want to protect their own children; it's the gay guy who wants to persecute the Church.

From a related article: "The other bill would criminalize sex education in schools. Its backers say that will fight pedophilia and discourage early promiscuity. Critics say it would create a legal tool to persecute gay people."
It isn't the backers of the bill who are linking the LGBTQ to pedophilia, it's the critics of the bill themselves who assume the attempts against anti-pedophilia will hinder the LGBTQ community. Very telling.

Poland is on a slippery slope - but on the right side of the slope. They will change their constitution if they have to.

Blogger 7916 May 12, 2020 2:29 PM  

Notice Walesa desiring to be rid of those troublesome priests.

Last time I checked, God did not have unconditional love for sin or the Prince of this world, but this is the "New Ways Ministry"

Blogger Dad29 May 12, 2020 2:37 PM  

By the way, if the National "Catholic" Reporter says the sky is blue, you damn well better check with your own eyes.

They're no more Catholic than Xi Jinping.

Blogger Bogey May 12, 2020 2:42 PM  

I remember that Iggy Pop commercial where he's on a turntable and slowly being taped up to the point where his mouth is finally taped over. The message was to vote. Vote for people who will give you the right to say what you want.

I think most of my generation believed in that message. I think we were duped.

I haven't seen an update of that message for this current time period saying we shouldn't censor people who have right leaning opinions. I get it now, it was about libertinism and nothing more.

Blogger JD Curtis May 12, 2020 2:58 PM  

It's rather rich that 'Human Rights Watch' is oh so concerned about Poland while also taking a payoff from the Saudis to shut their collective pie holes about the treatment of gays in the kingdom. Link

Blogger tublecane May 12, 2020 3:00 PM  

@15- I was looking into the history of the New Ways Ministry linked above, and apparently they based their mission on some missive by a Brooklynite Bishop from 1976 titled: Sexuality: God's Gift. What else might we imagine the author of such a piece is into?

Unsurprisingly, when I look him up, I find him boasting about the fact that in his diocese mass is said in 14 languages. He called Brooklyn a Diocese of Immigrants. In a good sense.

Well, he was NYC Italian Roman Catholic. Not exactly made for American Nationalism. But still.

Blogger Crew May 12, 2020 3:01 PM  

And now they seem to be admitting that using blood from young people keeps evil old ones alive:

Reversing age: dual species measurement of epigenetic age with a single clock

Young blood plasma is known to confer beneficial effects on various organs in mice. However, it was not known whether young plasma rejuvenates cells and tissues at the epigenetic level; whether it alters the epigenetic clock, which is a highly-accurate molecular biomarker of aging.

Blogger Solemn Sentinel May 12, 2020 3:27 PM  

I wonder how long it will be until (((they))) find WMD's in Poland or another plandemic to start there...

Blogger ZhukovG May 12, 2020 3:28 PM  

Poland saved The West, the first time, at the gates of Vienna.

Poland saved The West, the second time, on the banks of Vistula.

Hopefully, third time's the charm.

Blogger Wazdakka May 12, 2020 3:34 PM  

From the author Brian Kaufman's bio

Brian has also worked for a number of social justice organizations, including the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the American Constitution Society.
His studies and professional experiences have focused on the intersection among sexuality, gender, religion, and child welfare law and policy.

Currently, Brian is the Residential Liturgical Coordinator and Senior Dorm Parent for Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys Jesuit high school located in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.

Blogger Carlos Carrasco May 12, 2020 3:36 PM  

Poland is no joke. I believe they and the rest of Eastern Europe will lead the way out of this truly dark age we're stuck in.

Blogger Oswald May 12, 2020 3:42 PM  

I had a logic class once. If something is not true one hundred percent of the time it is considered a fallacy. Turns out this gets you screwed most of the time, because you can ignore real dangers that don't happen every time you do something. For instance, if you got a 90% chance of getting hit by car by playing in traffic, we all know you shouldn't therefore play in traffic, but by their twisted logic rules it is a fallacy to tell your kids not to play in traffic because they will get hit by a car, because this won't happen 100% of the time!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2020 4:05 PM  

"Doge does not approve."

That doge didn't have glorious idea first.

Blogger Glen Sprigg May 12, 2020 4:37 PM  

Dad29 wrote:By the way, if the National "Catholic" Reporter says the sky is blue, you damn well better check with your own eyes.

They're no more Catholic than Xi Jinping.

Agreed. The NCR had an epic meltdown because Cardinal Dolan actually spoke with President Trump in a civilized manner. And he's supposed to be one of 'their' Cardinals.

When I get to the gates and talk to St. Peter, I'm going to ask him to put me where the NCR crowd is not.

Blogger Kat May 12, 2020 4:49 PM  

SJWs can't imagine having laws on the books to the affect of "I won't notice if you don't make me notice" because they prefer vague guidelines that let them selectively notice whatever gets them points in their victimology game.

Blogger Off The Wall May 12, 2020 4:58 PM  

You really think they'll get into heaven?

Glen Sprigg wrote:Dad29 wrote:By the way, if the National "Catholic" Reporter says the sky is blue, you damn well better check with your own eyes.

They're no more Catholic than Xi Jinping.


Agreed. The NCR had an epic meltdown because Cardinal Dolan actually spoke with President Trump in a civilized manner. And he's supposed to be one of 'their' Cardinals.

When I get to the gates and talk to St. Peter, I'm going to ask him to put me where the NCR crowd is not.

Blogger Gettimothy May 12, 2020 5:03 PM  

Their propaganda no longer shames nor gives pause.

His studies and professional experiences have focused on the intersection among sexuality, gender, religion, and child welfare law and policy.


Intersectionality is fun; I focus on the intersectionality of their utter humiliation, the pleasant aesthetics of their heads on pikes Intersecting with the atonality of their sputtering wails of impotence.

Blogger pnq87 May 12, 2020 5:11 PM  

The Catholics say one thing, the homosexuals say another.

There is only one way to resolve this.

We must let the Jews decide.

Blogger Al K. Annossow May 12, 2020 5:19 PM  

Glen Sprigg wrote:When I get to the gates and talk to St. Peter ...
Are you implying that Heaven is not open borders?

Blogger Dark glasses Woody May 12, 2020 5:27 PM  

This is a bright patch of news. It does make me wonder though, if the traditionalist sentiment is as strong as it seems in Poland what is keeping the birthrate so stubbornly low.

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 12, 2020 5:48 PM  

measures that deviate enormously from God’s unconditional love for all creation

Why am I not shocked to discover that "New Way Ministries" are quintessential Modernists whose credo is "Do whatever you like, just remember to say 'Oh lordy lordy' ever once in a while. Also, self-righteousness is way better than actual righteousness." Just look at that sidebar list of contributors!

Blogger Ska_Boss May 12, 2020 5:49 PM  

Give me a bolter and I'll do it, actually make it a flamer instead.

Blogger Scott May 12, 2020 6:01 PM  

In a world without the God of the Bible, sodomy is only a social stigma and love is love.

In the real world, God does not approve of sodomy, and engaging in sin poisons the lives and happiness of those who engage in it.

Christian blasphemy laws kept people from ruining their lives.

Blogger Scott May 12, 2020 6:05 PM  

"And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 12, 2020 6:07 PM  

Sex education is grooming

Blogger TheMaleRei May 12, 2020 6:28 PM  

Oswald wrote:I had a logic class once. If something is not true one hundred percent of the time it is considered a fallacy. Turns out this gets you screwed most of the time, because you can ignore real dangers that don't happen every time you do something. For instance, if you got a 90% chance of getting hit by car by playing in traffic, we all know you shouldn't therefore play in traffic, but by their twisted logic rules it is a fallacy to tell your kids not to play in traffic because they will get hit by a car, because this won't happen 100% of the time!

WTF?

This an example of a person (the teacher / instructor) who was educated far beyond what their tiny could handle, yet because degree, normies seal clap and go - "You smart! Smarter than me!"

I do not want to know how long this class was or how much it cost.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam May 12, 2020 6:35 PM  

With the amount of Catholic Churches, Polish people do not want any way of pedos getting into the country.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf May 12, 2020 6:37 PM  

I was wondering about these informal fallacies the other day. Kind of like an Appeal to Informal Fallacy-Fallacy. Ironically, they seem to think that if something is fallacious, it's false. 

Blogger Unknown May 12, 2020 6:54 PM  

In not polish, but when my parent immigrated to Canada with their two kids they needed a babysitter as they worked shifts. The babysitter was an older polish lady that we considered our surrogate grandmother. Her husband was a ethic hungarian yugoslav. They were the best of people. She was firm and caring. We even went to Christmas midnight mass at the polish language church. Eastern europeans get a bad rap, but as a western european and now north american, I know how generally good they are.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( no need to be racist, Ratchets can Karen better than anybody ) May 12, 2020 7:04 PM  

Doge does not approve of this hatred and prejudice against Pollocks.

Doge thinks that the culture and mores of the nation of Poland should be respected just as much as if they were from some 3rd world shithole that still has slaves and rapes little boys and kaffir women.

and besides, Pollocks are the one nationality who naturally spell 'Doge' properly.

Today You Learned:
don't be dumber than a Doge
...
or a Pollock

Blogger Meng Greenleaf May 12, 2020 7:20 PM  

By the standards of deduction, science is fallacious. In the same breath, they'll poo-poo you for applying a heuristic towards demography and conclude with a generalization on immigration and the economy. 
They're incorrigible and (as a general rule) should never ever be trusted. 

Blogger boron May 12, 2020 7:23 PM  

WOW!
The anti-semitism is rampant and not even disguised.

Blogger Up from the pond May 12, 2020 7:27 PM  

A growing number of newly identified "logical fallacies" are not more than perfectly valid preferences. I saw one list of "logical fallacies" that included the following two: "collectivism, including racism"; and "appeal to national feeling." It's telling that we never see on these lists "argumentum ad Holocaust."

The last place to look for logical and scientific rectitude is among so-called "Logical Thinkers" and SCIENCE!-ists.

Blogger Up from the pond May 12, 2020 7:42 PM  

They conform observation to their models instead of the other way around. Map > territory. Or subject of consciousness > object. "My beliefs say bombs are only a figment of the imagination" followed by BOOM!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2020 7:48 PM  

"Ironically, they seem to think that if something is fallacious, it's false."

You credit them with far more thought than they could imagine let alone undertake.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf May 12, 2020 7:50 PM  

I was daydreaming about the #OblahblahGate and imagining Biden making an Alzheimers' gaff live during a debate that send them all to the gallows. Flash forward to the second debate, there's Biden wearing his clown costume kicking air and pooing himself from the end of a rope ':-)
#Dreamsofmyfather

A friend complained about Trump the Clown today. I replied he's not 'the' clown, he's King Clown - and we live in Clown World :D

They didn't like Western Civilization because it was too wacist and Chrisitan. Let's see how they like living in it's post-modern Clown World replacement. 
LOL

Blogger Bearable Pain May 12, 2020 9:01 PM  

Poland gets it given their historical proximity to the worshipers of Light. When some people say they are god's chosen people, don't make any assumptions, ask which god exactly because it is not the God of the New Testament, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 12, 2020 9:11 PM  

If something is not true one hundred percent of the time it is considered a fallacy.

Tell 'em about Schrödinger's Cat.


Sex education is grooming

To be fair, there's also the parental abdication in the face of any "difficult" conversation.

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 12, 2020 9:22 PM  

Meanwhile, in Financial Fantasyland:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fed-will-start-buying-bond-etfs-tomorrow-blackrock-make-over-10-billion-fees

Blogger Up from the pond May 12, 2020 9:31 PM  

Wrong. There aren't many lesbians in Poland.

Wait. I thought you wrote "antisementism," sorry.

Blogger Sheila4g May 12, 2020 10:00 PM  

@26 Wazdakka: "Currently, Brian is the Residential Liturgical Coordinator and Senior Dorm Parent for Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys Jesuit high school located in the suburbs of Washington, D.C."

And all the mothers probably think he's just fabulous, and their uxorious husbands quietly go along. When will the first (of the undoubtedly numerous) molested boys speak out? Stupid people get what they deserve, but those boys shouldn't have to bear the consequences of their parents' insanity.

Blogger Unknownsailor May 12, 2020 10:17 PM  

Wazdakka wrote:From the author Brian Kaufman's bio

Brian has also worked for a number of social justice organizations, including the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the American Constitution Society.

His studies and professional experiences have focused on the intersection among sexuality, gender, religion, and child welfare law and policy.

Currently, Brian is the Residential Liturgical Coordinator and Senior Dorm Parent for Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys Jesuit high school located in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.

A man who spouts the rhetoric he does, in the position he holds, these are strong indicators of pedo tendencies. He needs to be put under a microscope for suspicion of pedo.

Blogger Glaivester May 12, 2020 10:18 PM  

It's interesting that polling is mixed on whether PiS is increasing or decreasing its share of support for the next parliamentary election compared to the vote last year, but Confederation (to the right of PiS) is increasing, to maybe 8-10% of the vote.

Blogger Crew May 12, 2020 11:02 PM  

@48: What is anti-semitism?

Does it mean anti-Arab?

Blogger dds May 13, 2020 12:04 AM  

@60

It means something Jews hate.


If they hate you, then you become defined as 'anti-semitic'

Blogger Kat May 13, 2020 12:19 AM  

When "God's chosen people" forget that He chose them because He wanted to beat Civ while playing the crappiest nation in the game......

Blogger weka May 13, 2020 1:59 AM  

@7916 The Pedobear appears strong in the "New Ways Ministry", agreed. The comments there are pure progressive sewage.

For what it is worth, the US Bishops have disavowed the group.

http://www.usccb.org/news/2010/10-028.cfm

Blogger ScottC May 13, 2020 1:59 AM  

Good for them, now can they do something to fix their low birth rates?

Blogger Shane May 13, 2020 3:52 AM  

Joseph Sciambra is the man mentioned in the response above. Horrifying stuff

Blogger Tomato bear May 13, 2020 4:51 AM  

@62 This is funny, I laughed out loud. Thanks

Blogger phil g May 13, 2020 7:34 AM  

Amen brother. I pray that it comes to fruition.

Blogger Jason May 13, 2020 7:44 AM  

"...if the traditionalist sentiment is as strong as it seems in Poland what is keeping the birthrate so stubbornly low."


Today, Poland looks traditional. Compared to standards of >150 years, they'd be considered progressives. It's a mess over there, just less of a mess than most of the world. Birth rate is one indicator.

Blogger matism May 13, 2020 8:22 AM  

The tribe loves their LGBTQPRs. And their baby butchers. And they run the Media in the West. Good luck!!!

Blogger Akulkis May 13, 2020 8:29 AM  

"So much for the E.U. being the Fourth Reich"

It's lasting just about as long as the third one.

Blogger CF Neal May 13, 2020 9:09 AM  

"New Ways" is as old as the sin of Adam.

That was my comment on their Twitter feed. First comment on said feed. Other tweets had ZERO comments, some had a couple re-tweets.

Can such a "Ministry" be any LESS relevant?

To God be the glory!

Blogger Silly but True May 13, 2020 9:46 AM  

It's all the Boomers, yet again.

This gem associated with US Bureau of Prisons releasing at-risk prisoners to home confinement due to Corona-chan:

"In a phone interview with ABC News in March, Barr stressed that there would be significant limits on what would make prisoners eligible for release to home confinement, noting that they could not be convicted of violent crimes or sex offenses -- which makes up roughly 40% of the over-60 population."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-released-to-home-confinement/ar-BB141uC4?OCID=IE11FRENTP

Blogger cecilhenry May 13, 2020 10:57 AM  

GloboHomo is very strong in Canada.

'Canuck Law' covers the corruption very well. The evil is palpable. So is the deceptiveness.



Bill C-75 makes it easier to harm children by reducing the penalties for child predators and child sex predators.

Lowering the age of consent for anal sex was apparently a priority of the Trudeau Government from early on.

One has to wonder why there is this level of pandering. A cynic may suspect there could be a personal stake in getting the age lowered.

However, the public was very unhappy and suspicious about this bill, and why this was a priority for the government.


Although Bill C-32 never got past first reading, the idea of lowering the age of consent still went ahead. Instead, it was slipped into Bill C-75 secretly.




Bill C-32/C-75; Lowered Age Of Consent; Reduced Penalties For Crimes Against Children



https://canucklaw.ca/tsce-17-bill-c-32-c-75-lowered-age-of-consent-reduced-penalties-for-crimes-against-children/



Bill C-75 allows a wide range of offenses including terrorism, child trafficking, forced marriages, bigamy, and smuggling to be be handled by summary conviction rather than trial.

What does this seemingly 'minor' shift in the law that 90% of people will pay no heed to MEAN?

It means there are no jury trials, the case can go before a judge quickly, quietly and potentially in secret. No need to wonder how the judiciary get their positions in Canada--- they get through the very bureaucracy who make these laws.



"My people perish from a lack of knowledge."

Hosea 4: 6 (KJV)

Blogger Darren May 13, 2020 11:43 AM  

"ultranationalist" jist means nationalist now.

Pretty sure "ultra Christian" is waiting in the wings for the Narrative pushers to infect the minds of the dwingling number of NPC consumers of Mockingbird MSM lies

Blogger doctrev May 13, 2020 11:48 AM  

cecilhenry wrote:GloboHomo is very strong in Canada.

'Canuck Law' covers the corruption very well. The evil is palpable. So is the deceptiveness.


It used to be much worse. At one point the push was for sodomy to be legalized between 14-year olds (YIKES doesn't cover it.). That was before the Harper government decided to introduce new laws as a response to increasing social degeneracy. A relatively low age of consent was worthwhile in a moral society with traditional courting and marriage. Obviously not so now.

Blogger Darren May 13, 2020 11:50 AM  

"This isn't ending by vote."
Seems most folks are waiting until a comfortable majority approve (which even if reality would never "feel" it -- because of the power and wide spread of Narrative pushers) Look at history; aren't we well past the "3 percent" by now?

Blogger Darren May 13, 2020 11:56 AM  

Pretty sure the OT shows that historically the Jews decide to do the opposite of what their claimed God had clearly dictated to them they should do... and especially not do

Blogger Darren May 13, 2020 12:02 PM  

"Chosen" yes -- but not as a model to follow.
But rather a cautionary tale. (And an example of how every human needs Jesus -- even those who were commanded directly by God what to do and not to do...)

Blogger Gregory the Tall May 13, 2020 1:44 PM  

And Grzegorz Braun from Konfederacja is one of the few to address the truth regarding the Covid lockdown.

Blogger Boaty Bear May 13, 2020 2:28 PM  

Hear hear.

Blogger Akulkis May 13, 2020 4:33 PM  

"When I get to the gates and talk to St. Peter, I'm going to ask him to put me where the NCR crowd is not."

Tactical location of the NCR crowd won't be under the domain of anybody in heaven.
If you're in heaven, you'll already be in a strategically separate area.

Blogger Akulkis May 13, 2020 5:42 PM  

"I had a logic class once. If something is not true one hundred percent of the time it is considered a fallacy. Turns out this gets you screwed most of the time, because you can ignore real dangers that don't happen every time you do something. For instance, if you got a 90% chance of getting hit by car by playing in traffic, we all know you shouldn't therefore play in traffic, but by their twisted logic rules it is a fallacy to tell your kids not to play in traffic because they will get hit by a car, because this won't happen 100% of the time!"

However, the same "that's a fallacy!" crowd neglects to mention this in expression evaluation in Formal Logic involving a probabilistic term, if the probability > 50%, then that term is evaluated as TRUE.

Blogger Akulkis May 13, 2020 9:47 PM  

"Eastern europeans get a bad rap, but as a western european and now north american, I know how generally good they are."

That's because by 1990, about the only contact Westerners had with them was pre-WW2 imagery from the 1930's and half-truth stories about "fighting against tanks with cavalry"

Germany's PzKpfw I, which is the tank they had in 1939, and used to attack Poland, were little more than armored cars with the tires and wheels replaced by a track-tread system.

Blogger Akulkis May 13, 2020 10:27 PM  

"Poland gets it given their historical proximity to the worshipers of Light. When some people say they are god's chosen people, don't make any assumptions, ask which god exactly because it is not the God of the New Testament, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ."

It's not the God of the Old Testament (YeHoVaH), either. They fear speaking or writing his name, but they don't worship him -- seeing how they think they can fool him (the practice of making "eruv's" to supposedly extend a household's boundaries all the way out to the shores of Manhattan ) proves that.

Blogger YehudaL May 14, 2020 11:21 AM  

It's not the God of the Old Testament (YeHoVaH), either. They fear speaking or writing his name, but they don't worship him -- seeing how they think they can fool him (the practice of making "eruv's" to supposedly extend a household's boundaries all the way out to the shores of Manhattan ) proves that.

Let's detail why you're wrong in each sentence:
"Yhvh" is one among several names given to God in OT: El,Elohim,Adny,SHdy, and I may have forgotten others. We do not "fear" speaking the names when reading directly from the good book, but just bringing them up in conversation\misc writing is deemed disrespectful of their holiness. Desecration perhaps is the English term.

As per "fooling" God with the eruv. an eruv does not extend a households boundaries. It is to do with carrying objects on your person, which our sages forbade, not in the OT. Since it's their prohibition, it's also their specifications.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 14, 2020 1:02 PM  

Yehuda, I've heard that the Talmud has much about outwitting or fooling God. Comments?

Blogger Akulkis May 14, 2020 3:49 PM  

BS.

The Mosaic laws prohibit doing any work on the Sabbath, which includes carrying things outside the house. The eruv is meant to declare the boundaries of the house to practically the entirety of Manhattan... as if God can't tell.

Take your JIDL lies somewhere else.

Blogger YehudaL May 14, 2020 5:14 PM  

As per Mosaic law, I can only suggest you acquaint yourself with the scriptures Akulkis.

If we really believed God were that dumb, we'd tell him the eruv is on wifi

Blogger YehudaL May 14, 2020 5:16 PM  

@ominous cowherd

I haven't heard as much, and have yet to encounter it. A citation would be helpful

Blogger Akulkis May 15, 2020 7:02 PM  

YehudaL wrote:As per Mosaic law, I can only suggest you acquaint yourself with the scriptures Akulkis.


https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-manhattan-eruv-new-york-new-york

"Manhattan, New York
This nearly invisible wire transforms much of the city into one big, symbolic home on the holy day.

AN ERUV IS A SYMBOLIC boundary that allows observant Jews to carry out a range of ordinary activities otherwise forbidden on the Shabbat. There are eruvin in more than 30 states in the U.S., but Manhattan’s is one of the longest in the world. A nearly invisible wire runs from 126th Street in Harlem, down to Battery Park and back up to 111th along the East River. The line has been in place, in some form or another, for just over a century.

From just before dusk on Friday to just after dusk on Saturday, observant Jews are prohibited from performing many basic activities, and the observance of this law has been updated over time to reflect current technologies, such as cars, electricity, and keys. “Carrying from one domain to another,” or moving objects between public and private areas, for example, is forbidden.

Eruvin (the plural of eruv) transcend this restrictive rule by serving as a symbolic border that links together many private spaces in the community, which in turn permits people to ferry around keys, children, and canes, or push wheelchairs and strollers.

The term “eruv” is derived from the Hebrew word for “mixture,” and in Manhattan it’s a fitting title: The line encircling much of the island is a patchwork formed by 20 years of breaks and repairs in the line. It’s only since the late ’90s that there has been a structured system for its maintenance. An early version surrounded the whole island, but no one seemed to know its precise boundaries, and everyone just sort of assumed someone else was in charge of maintaining it. When a group of rabbis in the ’80s took a boat around Manhattan to create a map, they realized that most of the wire was gone. Now it’s more tightly regulated, and subsidized by the community it helps to create.

For six days of the week, or to passersby outside the community, the eruv is just a simple, more or less invisible, set of strands across physical space. But during Shabbat, the holy day, it takes on an important meaning for those who rely on the symbolic border to expand the domain of their homes while staying true to their belief system."

Including the verses puts me over the 4096 character limit, so, here are the references.

Exodus 20:8~11 / Shemot 20:8~11
Exodus 31:12~18 / Shemot 31:12~18
Leviticus 23:1-3 / Vayikra 23:1~3

YehudaL wrote:If we really believed God were that dumb, we'd tell him the eruv is on wifi

And yet the wires are repaired and maintained around the majority of Manhattan.

Blogger YehudaL May 17, 2020 3:03 AM  

@ Akulkis
Very well, you still have to demonstrate that scripture forbids carrying objects outside the home on Sabbath. This isn't complicated.

The verses you cited, as I've said, do not forbid carrying stuff.
To quote you: "The Mosaic laws prohibit doing any work on the Sabbath, which includes carrying things outside the house".
First half of the sentence is true, the other isn't. As I've said, the carrying issue is rabbinical not scriptural. Their ruling with their specs.

The only specific "work" you'll find forbidden in the OT, surprised you didn't bring it up, is leaving your 'place' (different issue), and lighting fire.

So yes the wires are maintained. But no, it's not about 'fooling' anyone. Ask yourself if people not dedicated to God and observance of the sabbath, would keep those wires maintained during a Manhattan snowstorm...

Thanks for your time btw and I hope you see this reply so late after the post.

Blogger Akulkis May 17, 2020 6:15 AM  

IF it's not to fool God, then why install the wires in the first place, other than to artificially enlarge the definition of one's home to include over 2 square miles of land?

Blogger YehudaL May 17, 2020 9:10 AM  

This is becoming tiresome. Rabbinical strictures with rabbinical specs.

We believe, and here you may vehemently disagree, that God wants us to adhere to the teachings of our sages.

The wires are there for the humans, not God. Which is why, if they are found to be cut during Sabbath, and the news circulates, humans stop carrying outside.

Consider the rediculous logic required for them being for fooling God: a wire was severed-->Joe Yidpack finds out-->lets people know-->people stop carrying.
If God were considered dumb enough not to know the wires are BS, would he really know if somewhere along dozens of miles one was cut?
And if the people who immediately stop carrying upon hearing the news, were just trying to fool him, cuz he obviously can't read hearts and minds, wouldn't they continue carrying claiming to not have known a wire was cut? after all, they are sooo talented at hiding their true intentions.

To recap: yes, "artificially enlarge the home" in a certain sense, but not to say: look God, I'm still at home. Rather, that physically altering object's locations is among the ways people develope\"create" things in this world, Sabbath is the time to stop "creation". That's not written but tradition, and the tradition is also to alter the public space, physically enclose it with wires and posts, so it is more of an encampment than the rest of the world, in order to do so without violating the tradition.

Hope that helps.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts