ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Exposing the enchantments

Conservatives and liberals alike are discovering that the Martin Luther King dream was never any more legitimate than any other Enlightenment lie:
Last week, a group of minority students emailed Professor Gordon Klein, asking him to let black students sit out this week’s exams in light of recent events. Klein refused. In an email supposedly from the professor, he explained his issues with the students’ racial grievances.

“Do you know the names of the classmates that are black?” he allegedly wrote. “How can I identify them, since we’ve been having online classes only? Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black-half Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half? “One last thing strikes me: Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the 'color of their skin.' Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition?”

The woke mob saw red, and a student named Preet Bains started a petition to have the professor fired. The petition, which describes Klein’s response as “woefully racist,” has attracted nearly 20,000 signatures, and UCLA has apparently sided with the aggrieved students. At some point since Friday, Klein was placed on leave.
Racial equality and content of character are not only the same sort of Enlightenment spells as free speech, free trade, and the labor theory of value, they are deep Promethean psyops that have successfully demoralized and paralyzed the Christian West for the last 60 years.

But sooner or later, the truth always exposes the lie hidden underneath the spell.

If you're one of those self-deceivers who "doesn't see color" or "looks at people as individuals" or "refuses to judge others by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", then you have been spell-bound by the evil wizards who serve Satan.

Only God sees the human heart, so by accepting the foundational lie of this spell, you are acceding to the Promethean program of seeking to make yourself a god.

Labels: ,

89 Comments:

Blogger basementhomebrewer June 09, 2020 6:56 AM  

You don't really even have to go searching that far to find the truth. Promethean's are quoting King's "riots are the language of the unheard" and other of his more radical statements saying that he would support the riots. They are exposing their own grifts for short term benefit.

Blogger Nihil Dicit June 09, 2020 7:08 AM  

Saying "I don't see color" or "there's only one race, the human race" is "woefully racist" anyway ("You're denying their lived experience!"), so why bother, even if you're dumb enough to buy such twaddle?

And there's still many people out there who believe a college degree means something. Bains will likely graduate with honors without attending another class at that "prestigious university".

Blogger McChuck June 09, 2020 7:09 AM  

If you haven't learned to be racist yet, nothing short of being skinned alive while watching your wife and children raped to death in front of you will ever teach you.

Blogger Enjcj June 09, 2020 7:17 AM  

Surprised ballsie professor's like him even still existed. Question what should the man do next for his career? The one he's in now is obviously over. What could he have done to prevent this from happening? Aaron Clarey thinks all of academia is totally pozzed (which it is). Should've just collected his salary, bought some guns, and focused on him and his family becoming "anti-frailge." When you're going to be excoriated like this for telling the truth who the f@#$ cares what happens to these people?

Blogger FrankNorman June 09, 2020 7:17 AM  

If you're one of those self-deceivers who "doesn't see color" or "looks at people as individuals" or "refuses to judge others by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", then you have been spell-bound by the evil wizards who serve Satan.

Being told openly that "not seeing color" means you're a racist should make anyone wake up to the fact that the Left is just messing with people's heads.

Was there any possible response Klein could have made, that would not have lead to him being denounced as racist?

Blogger bramley bramley bramley June 09, 2020 7:18 AM  

Even going by content of character blacks are at the bottom of the pile.

Blogger Jim June 09, 2020 7:24 AM  

How hard is it to just say "no?"

No.
"But why?"
Because I said no.
"But reasons."
I hear you, but I said no.
"But I need!"
And I would love to help, but I said no, so my hands are tied.

Explanations are only good for those willing to understand, and the racial grievance mob cares not for understanding.

Blogger Sam Spade June 09, 2020 7:33 AM  

Great post, the pattern indicates that they always try to control the two sides of the discussion.

It's important to be actively aware of that, in addition of the official story or narrative being always false, before jumping to conclusions about subjects presented to us.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 09, 2020 7:34 AM  

"Caring" about blacks is a trap, don't get caught up in the Caring trap. IMO a good mindset adjustment starting with the phrase "I don't care" and then a new direction "What is in it for me and my loved ones?"

As for anyone in the Prof's position, just smile and promise to forward their concerns to the admin and let the nice white ladies of idiocy handle the idiots, they asked for it.

Blogger Balkan Yankee June 09, 2020 7:48 AM  

The clever professor was operating according to Aulinsky Rule 4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

He succeeded. Just not in the way he expected.

Blogger Dark Herald June 09, 2020 7:50 AM  

Future sociologists will be fascinated by this period.

When we were a Christian society, a transgression by a member of one race against another was treated as an individual transgression and only that specific individual had to be dealt with one way or another.

But now in a post-Christian society we have regressed to the tribal model.

When a member of one nation draws the blood of a member of another nation the matter must be dealt with tribally.

And the blood of the transgressing tribe must be shed in recompense. It really doesn't matter who the individual was, his tribe must pay for his actions.

Progressivism has progressed us right back to the Stone Age.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 09, 2020 7:57 AM  

When I see these little fires break out in the wokesphere I wonder 'how can I throw gas on this?'

Blogger tublecane June 09, 2020 7:58 AM  

It's just and fair to bunch this in with the rest of the Enlightenment, which despite what it supposedly stood for never bothered explaining itself clearly. Nor did it allows for itself not to be turned inside out and go by the same name. Because what is the difference between enlightenment and bizarro enlightenment? Not sure.

However, let it be remembered that no one had any idea of colorblindness in 18th century. At least not so far as I'm aware. Nor was it a generally accepted idea until at least the 1960s. That's a couple of hundred years we're talking.

Part of being enlightened is of course not knowing history. And it is the fault of a culture if "admonitions" completely at odds with earlier beliefs can be tacked on as though they were there from the beginning. That's one reason it's important to keep track of history.

By the way, I enjoy characterizing the Dream Speech as an admonition, which makes it a warning. As in, do this OR ELSE!

Blogger Akulkis June 09, 2020 7:58 AM  

>> The woke mob saw red, and a student named Preet Bains started a petition to have the professor fired.

Because we all know how Preet the Pajeet is the descendant of Civil War era slaves.

Blogger tantonj June 09, 2020 8:03 AM  

I disagree with "seeing others as individuals" being message of the devil. It may be something his agents use as a weapon, sure. But the actual meaning of this is not evil. People should be judged on an individual basis. However, when lacking information of the individual, there is nothing wrong with using general group information to make an informed decision or judgment. It may be inaccurate in terms of the individual, but whatever inaccuracy may or may not exist is usually contextually irrelevant. (This is what the Prometheans will say is evil).

Blogger Stilicho June 09, 2020 8:12 AM  

@Cataline their master demands blood sacrfice and that is one way he gets it.

Blogger Karen took the Kids June 09, 2020 8:13 AM  

I see color. And surnames.

Blogger Thad Tuiol June 09, 2020 8:16 AM  

Prof. Klein is gonna need to learn to code, quickly.

Blogger Shane Bradman June 09, 2020 8:23 AM  

In my country, black people are from Africa or are native aboriginals. Both have severe drug problems and commit violence on the daily. If I see any black person on the street, I immediately think of them as lower on the social hierarchy, because they are genuinely lower on the hierarchy. They know that, we know that. They are discriminated against and most people are completely fine with that, as much as they protest to the contrary. Nobody gives a damn about the aboriginals. Yes, they have addictions to alcohol, but we keep putting the alcohol in front of them. And when we don't give it to them, they cry racist, so we shut up and give them their beers back.
Society is racist, and idiotic white people have to start accepting that. It always has been racist, it always will be racist, and there's no reason to destroy society because of that fact.

Blogger cyrus83 June 09, 2020 8:25 AM  

@15

I think the point is that race is something that is so obvious that claiming you don't see, notice, or react to what can be plainly seen is a lie. To say otherwise is kind of like a soldier saying he won't see another soldier's uniform but judge him as an individual.

Blogger FrankNorman June 09, 2020 8:42 AM  

6. bramley June 09, 2020 7:18 AM

Even going by content of character blacks are at the bottom of the pile.


Being part of an entitled group who've been spoiled rotten by hand-outs, and being told all their lives that nothing is their fault, will do that to people.

Blogger Valley Forge Patriot June 09, 2020 8:47 AM  

@4 Enjcj

"Question what should the man do next for his career? The one he's in now is obviously over."

Given the number of small colleges that have failed and closed down, (https://www.educationdive.com/news/how-many-colleges-and-universities-have-closed-since-2016/539379/), IMHO, a moral person of means should purchase one of these failed properties and staff it with all the professors that have been fired due to their politics. There are dozens, nay, hundreds of PhDs who have been shown the door in the past few years due to questioning the party line.

Of course, one does not really need a physical campus as the corona-chan has shown online education is the future. Still, some youngsters learn better if they are not subject to the day-to-day distractions of everyday life.

Blogger Noah B. June 09, 2020 8:50 AM  

Looks like the .Indian was culturally appropriating. He should be expelled.

Blogger VD June 09, 2020 8:53 AM  

I disagree with "seeing others as individuals" being message of the devil.

I don't care. You're totally and utterly wrong. It observably is on the basis of its fruits.

People should be judged on an individual basis.

But you are not a judge. That is not your responsibility or right. You are not capable of "judging the individual" because only God truly knows the individual heart.

Blogger FALPhil June 09, 2020 9:01 AM  

There is a lesson to be learned here.

When there is an ask related to social justice, just answer the question without an explanation. Klein should have responded "No" and left it at that.

Blogger God Emperor Memes June 09, 2020 9:07 AM  

I live in the part of Sydney that is famously un-Diverse. We often get the "They're all rayciss there..." comments from people who live elsewhere. I don't deny it, I simply say, "It is quite normal to want to live with people who share your language, your customs and your values, maybe even your religion. Those people will tend to look like you do. This is *normal*." It shuts them up.

Blogger God Emperor Memes June 09, 2020 9:09 AM  

The fact is that if we judged Blacks on the content of their characters, they'd be begging us to judge them by their skin colour.

Blogger Hoyabembe June 09, 2020 9:19 AM  

Looking at Preet's Facebook page and I believe I'm seeing a specific rank of the SSH that is mentioned often here.

Blogger Dirtnapninja June 09, 2020 9:24 AM  

Preet Bain, a high caste Fellow Person Of Colour. High caste Subcons will replace the Jews as the leaders of the Intersectional coalition.

Blogger rikjames.313 June 09, 2020 9:25 AM  

Years ago while teaching adjunct undergraduate business law, a woman skipped the first class, then came to my office hours and demanded that she couldn't handle discussions of black people or their contracts/suits without other blacks students present, including quizzes and tests.

She was shrill and I had been a lawyer for the while, and had done quite a bit of civil rights investigation and hearing defense, so I knew where it was going. Wrote up the request and forwarded it to the department chair and office of students disability services.

Turns out she was a frequent flyer of making racial fusses and then getting to skip the class with an A as a settlement. Since the system got in early they decided they had enough of her, salted my class with a black staffer from student conduct who took notes in the next class when she started acting out.

They ghost wrote my referral of her to their office for disrupting class.

I haven't had that sort of thing happen since, but I am always careful to document overwrought student interactions* right away and only send generic emails to students and always copy the department staff or other offices as needed.


*We have a 1/2 walled area with table and chairs near the department staff. I used to meet with female students there, then realized boys were also capable of lying and now meet everyone there

Blogger The Kurgan June 09, 2020 9:26 AM  

@ 24 VD
Your reasoning is flawless, and whether we like it or not it is reflective of reality.

I think it would be more accurate to say that wherein a person can make a personal judgement they may well choose to do so insofar as it affects them in that specific instance, event etc. That said, anyone's individual experience still doesn't change the inevitable facts.

As we have all been marinated in a lot of boomer ideology, I'm curious if you agree that the scalability is the factor. So treating a person as an individual at the individual level is correct, but trying to apply it to society at large results in inevitable mayhem and ultimately war.

So as you have made clear over the years, the correct process to have the most peace is to simply have actual homogeneous nations and I don't see another alternative that works. In essence it means, as I have always stated, that in reality everyone is racist, and even the dumb, deaf and blind are, because they don't like the dumb, deaf, blind and crippled.

Noticing reality and acting accordingly is not evil, but a demonstrable good. It should be very simple to see but I think the over-conflation of separate aspects of reality into the usual lie makes it quite difficult for the average person to see through it.

I think the disconnect is that people can't understand you can be racist AND good. The conflation with racism being EEEEEBBBIIILLL is a very strong spell.
The reality is that racism is simply the making of decisions based on data sets.
For example, I try to avoid having any highbrow discussion with a Polish person, as much as I do with anyone from Swaziland, although I admit I'd rather deal in mathematics with a Tsonga than a Frenchman.

Blogger Balkan Yankee June 09, 2020 9:27 AM  

Tribalism is the default setting of mankind. Without Christ, we are well and truly screwed.

Blogger Nihil Dicit June 09, 2020 9:45 AM  

staff it with all the professors that have been fired due to their politics

Do you believe that Prof. Klein, employed in the UC system, is anything other than a raging leftist moron who just happened to get pissy when it was his class they wanted to disrupt?

Blogger AceJefferson June 09, 2020 9:53 AM  

"Racial equality and content of character are not only the same sort of Enlightenment spells as free speech..."

As long as statistics still exist, "Racial equality" can't have much meaning. Equality Under the Law, for all people and races is necessity. As for "free speech", this too is a concept best understood and pursued as a matter of law. The First Amendment is perfectly fine. However, anyone who thinks the concept of "freedom of speech" out to apply outside the realm of law or ought to be applied to individuals or companies ought to be prevented from dressing themselves lest they hurt someone.

Blogger AceJefferson June 09, 2020 9:56 AM  

"But you are not a judge. That is not your responsibility or right. You are not capable of "judging the individual" because only God truly knows the individual heart."

Do you take issue with the word, "judge"? Because we all must evaluate the fitness of others for all sort of things: To be our friend, our partners, whether to trust them with things or responsibility, whether they ought to be allowed to participate in activities we control. We never know what is in a person's heart. But we can judge their fitness in a variety of realms. We may be wrong. But we have no other choice to make various judgements.

Blogger Rabid Ratel June 09, 2020 10:05 AM  

FrankNorman wrote:

Being part of an entitled group who've been spoiled rotten by hand-outs, and being told all their lives that nothing is their fault, will do that to people.



No. Violence theft, drunkenness and laziness is their nature. They were like that 300 years ago, and they are still like that.

Blogger travvyboy June 09, 2020 10:13 AM  

This is pretty ironic. The university is the arena of the left, so I'm not going to step in. I'm just going to grab some popcorn, kick up my feet and laugh my ass off as the left eats their own.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 09, 2020 10:13 AM  

He should have replied with a single word. NO. But he just could not help himself from virtue signalling. He has probably been pushing the MLK crap all his life. You reap what you sow.

Blogger Yossarian June 09, 2020 10:15 AM  

"Judge others by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" is just code for "because not judging is seen as superior I shall not judge because I want to be seen as superior".

I don't see these sort of people cucking themselves on principle. They will say and do anything that reassures them they are secretly on top. They're the Gamma secret elite. We'll never see a 20 000 signature strong petition to fire a janitor because nobody who thinks they're on top of the food chain covets that position.

The professor wasn't lashing out because he's secretly non-PC. He lashed out because he realized his title doesn't mean shit compared to the whims of the students.

Blogger Jeroth June 09, 2020 10:21 AM  

Everyone who "doesn't see color" knows they do. They just lie about it and pretend they don't. The problem is, they genuinely don't see the Jews who have cast most of the spells right in front of their eyes. Look at Robert Reich's twitter timeline right now. This guy is full on agitating anti-white hatred in the most blatant manner possible. Five years ago I would have assumed he was a "self-hating white". Most people still do.

96.1 percent of the 1.2 million households in the top 1 percent are white.

Pass it on.

Blogger gnossoss June 09, 2020 10:25 AM  

Just the other day I realized another part of the wizardry of "I have a dream."

He says that men should be "judged" not by the color of their skin but etc. But who was judging? That's rhetorical sleight of hand. Having separate rules for those who are and are not part of the nation is not "judgment." We see in the Old Testament that God makes this distinction. He's making you think of not giving him what he wants as judging him or his people unfairly, and yet it doesn't represent any sort of judgment at all.

I don't let people who aren't family live in my house; is that an unfair judgment that they are unsuitable? What he said is equivalent to "I have a dream that one day, who is a family member will be judged not by an accident of genetics, but by the content of character." The whole thing is total nonsense.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 09, 2020 10:31 AM  

A wild Conservatarian appears. With the worst take ever. Of course, without bad takes they'd have no takes at all.
Muh Individualism!
Ugh,y ppl really are the worst.

Blogger stevev June 09, 2020 10:33 AM  

#22 All fine in concept, but, how long do you think it will take the Accrediting Associations to fully converge?

Blogger tantonj June 09, 2020 11:07 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Thomas Bateman June 09, 2020 11:18 AM  

“Discern” is the more accurate word here.

Blogger bramley bramley bramley June 09, 2020 11:20 AM  

@11 Progressivism has progressed us right back to the Stone Age.

Which some groups never even left...

Blogger NewTunesForOldLogos June 09, 2020 11:26 AM  

It’s not about fairness, it’s about power.

Blogger Leahn Novash June 09, 2020 11:29 AM  

The current model of teaching is extremely outdated by a few centuries. We certainly don't need presencial classes to do what we do today and those that can't concentrate at home won't concentrate at school either.
However, we could use all that infrastructure to teach them things that need to be taught in person. Like how to fix a toilet, or a door.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 09, 2020 11:43 AM  

@2 "prestigious university"

We've all lost sight of what the original university system was: a class system. Why does "prestige" matter anyway? Because it mattered to those whose children graduated. The name of the university mattered in their social circles. Why did only the wealthy afford college before WW2? Surely it was because of the class system set up. Those graduates went on (and still do) to plum positions in the family owned businesses of Johnson and Johnson and others. I went to the USAF Academy so I don't know much of the Greek fraternity system. But I wonder if pledging there has anything to do with the matriculation to the "right" companies or government organizations.

Don't the fraternities and sororities point away from the God of the Bible? I just see parallels with that system, the prestigious colleges, and the overall class system that was in place before the G.I. bill. And all of that wrapped in Enlightenment ideals as discussed in the original post.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 09, 2020 11:46 AM  

Back to race. I need to have this conversation:

I'm trying this statement on for size:
"God made countries and nations. God made people groups. He even preferred a people group, Hebrews, as his chosen people through whom he brought the Messiah. For millennia, people have organized around culture and norms for that culture. Chinese are a separate culture from Koreans are a separate culture from Japanese. In the same way, Russians are a separate culture from German, are a separate culture from French are a separate culture from British. Ask the Irish if they are British because they both happen to be white. (In fact, there is a cultural difference between Protestant Irish and Catholic Irish)
"What gave us the idea that we could abandon thousands of years of societal organization and organize around a shared ideal of freedom? It only briefly worked in the American colonies because the majority were British Protestants.
"As a Christian, my primary allegiance is to Jesus. But after that it is to my own culture which is hard to describe now because "White" isn't a culture. I guess I'm American, but of German and Scottish descent.

Jared Taylor is trying to promote "White" as a culture and I just can't get there.

Blogger urthshu June 09, 2020 11:48 AM  

>>they'd be begging us to judge them by their skin colour

But they are.

Blogger Leahn Novash June 09, 2020 11:53 AM  

No, it doesn't. The USA worked just fine when voting rights were restricted to men with property and women were chattel.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 09, 2020 12:02 PM  

@26 I live in the part of Sydney that is famously un-Diverse. We often get the "They're all rayciss there..." comments from people who live elsewhere. I don't deny it, I simply say, "It is quite normal to want to live with people who share your language, your customs and your values, maybe even your religion. Those people will tend to look like you do. This is *normal*." It shuts them up.

In the U.S. they can run you out of your own company you founded (Mozilla) or any number of other jobs. It doesn't shut them up.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 09, 2020 12:06 PM  

Leahn Novash wrote:The USA worked just fine when voting rights were restricted to men with property and women were chattel.
Women have NEVER been chattel in the US.

Blogger Shane Bradman June 09, 2020 12:09 PM  

The only people that have ever said the "only one race, the human race" line to me were Jews in a holocaust museum on a highschool trip and literally every classmate called bullshit on it.

Blogger VFM Bear June 09, 2020 12:12 PM  

'The problem is, they genuinely don't see the Jews who have cast most of the spells right in front of their eyes.'

I dunno. Ever talk to someone about Hollywood or banking or the news media and then out of nowhere get accused of anti-semitism, asked what you have against Jews, or try to justify why they dominate it? Even though you didn't point to that even indirectly?

I have.

Voltaire: If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.

Many know, almost none will say.

Blogger Jeroth June 09, 2020 12:25 PM  

Chris Ritchie wrote:"As a Christian, my primary allegiance is to Jesus. But after that it is to my own culture which is hard to describe now because "White" isn't a culture. I guess I'm American, but of German and Scottish descent.

Whether there is a "white culture" or not is irrelevant. The people attacking you are convinced there is, and they are trying to destroy it. The enemy always gets a say. Think of it as Western Civilization if you have to, but don't get hung up over trying to classify your identity. It's too late for that. It just makes you look weak and vulnerable.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli June 09, 2020 1:01 PM  

Well said Vox.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli June 09, 2020 1:04 PM  

Jeroth wrote:Whether there is a "white culture" or not is irrelevant. The people attacking you are convinced there is, and they are trying to destroy it.

If you are so hesitant to call yourself what you obviously are, White, then the enemy has already defeated you.

White Hispanics might have some trouble with this, but no Northern, Central, or Eastern European peoples, nor Mediterraneans, should have any problem with this. Say 'European' then, who cares. Say it unapologetically. If it comes across as prideful or 'superior,' who cares? That's their problem. They want to ensalve and kill you.

You hesitate, they win.

Blogger Jack Amok June 09, 2020 1:23 PM  

These are people who claim White people are inherently racist. If that doesn't prove to you the whole thing is a sham, then you definitely don't want to be judged on the content of your thinking ability.

Blogger American Nationalist June 09, 2020 1:38 PM  

I do still like bringing up that MLK quote, just to expose their hypocrisy. A lot of normies are still deceived about him; if we show them that his "I have a Dream speech" means nothing to the SJWs, we can bring them to our side.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 09, 2020 2:42 PM  

AceJefferson wrote:Equality Under the Law, for all people and races is necessity.
Category error. All people and races should not be under one law. Each nation must govern itself.
AceJefferson wrote:As for "free speech",...
As for free speech, it is a Trojan horse of the Left.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 09, 2020 2:45 PM  

American Nationalist wrote:I do still like bringing up that MLK quote, just to expose their hypocrisy. A lot of normies are still deceived about him; if we show them that his "I have a Dream speech" means nothing to the SJWs, we can bring them to our side.
I don't think it's going to work that way.

They're asleep because they're normies, not normies because they're asleep. They keep their heads in the sand so they don't have to see.

Blogger d June 09, 2020 3:15 PM  

It's a simple algorithm:

Siding with Christendom relegates you to an unprotected underclass, whereof everyone who is anyone may issue a fatwa against you at their whim.

Siding against Christendom grants you unbounded privileges.

Black is and always was a political designation. Show me an African who identifies as Black, and I'll show you a communist happy to exterminate Whitey.

Blogger Grooveware June 09, 2020 3:23 PM  

I dated a black girl from Birmingham,with Jamican origins for over a year.Blacks hate Asians Indians Pakistan's, most whites just about everyone including there own race. That's when I realized racism is part of all cultures and races.

Blogger Anonymous Commenter June 09, 2020 3:28 PM  

"Do you think (insert name to be fried) meant anything... racist by that?" It doesnt matter what they said, if you can put the idea they might have meant it that way out there. As has been shown, apologies and self defense entrench the idea it was racist more firmly. Sit back, grab popcorn.

Blogger Kat June 09, 2020 4:39 PM  

d wrote:It's a simple algorithm:

Siding with Christendom relegates you to an unprotected underclass, whereof everyone who is anyone may issue a fatwa against you at their whim.

Siding against Christendom grants you unbounded privileges.

Black is and always was a political designation. Show me an African who identifies as Black, and I'll show you a communist happy to exterminate Whitey.


I saw moms on FB foaming at the mouth because white moms were talking about Candace Owens and "she doesn't speak for black people." Yeah, I know it's Candace Owens. Still, point being that, like only some black lives matter, only some black voices count as black.

It's absolutely ridiculous, and I'm beyond furious that so many people are ready to make themselves dancing monkeys of The Narrative.

Blogger SciVo June 09, 2020 5:03 PM  

Chris Ritchie wrote:As a Christian, my primary allegiance is to Jesus. But after that it is to my own culture which is hard to describe now because "White" isn't a culture. I guess I'm American, but of German and Scottish descent.

You're unhyphenated. And you can tell who isn't an unhyphenated American by how mad they get at the existence of the term. So butthurt and assmad.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 09, 2020 5:31 PM  

@67 "only some black voices count as black."

I had some students who were black. I mentioned Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powel, and others to them. Their response? "They aint black!"

SMH

Blogger ZhukovG June 09, 2020 5:50 PM  

AceJefferson: "Equality Under the Law, for all people and races is necessity."

On the contrary, this is another enlightenment falsehood. If Nations are not equal, having differing strengths and weaknesses, then they cannot be equal under the law. It is in fact unjust to require that they be equal under the law.

This is why the Nations must be separate.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 09, 2020 5:51 PM  

They couldn't do a better job of infantilizing the vibrant if they tried. Skin color = universal pass

Blogger Jim June 09, 2020 6:39 PM  

AceJefferson wrote:Equality Under the Law, for all people and races is necessity.

It is neither necessary nor desirable now, nor has it ever been. The very notion of an illegal--I'm sorry--"undocumented migrant," is proof enough, let alone the number of legal foreign residents that so lack for equality under the law that they are not so much as allowed the privilege of voting.

You will also have to explain how Asian countries continue to exist with far more stability than Western nations having even less of this so-called necessity of yours.

AceJefferson wrote:However, anyone who thinks the concept of "freedom of speech" out to apply outside the realm of law or ought to be applied to individuals or companies ought to be prevented from dressing themselves lest they hurt someone.

Yeah, you don't understand rights. Each right that you have imposes an obligation upon you to respect that right in others. If you do not have the obligation to respect the freedom of speech of others, then you must, by necessity, not have a right to freedom of speech. If you do not respect the right of property in others, you also have no right to property. If you do not respect the right to life of others, you have no right to life.

Say what you will about freedom of speech, the First Amendment does not create it. It specifies that government may not infringe upon it. That means, by necessity, freedom of speech must exist separate from government, else it could do nothing but infringe.

Blogger SciVo June 09, 2020 6:42 PM  

I love basset hounds and tortoiseshell cats because they love me. Any animal that wants to sleep next to or on you, that is love. And anyone that claims they can't guess its behavior from its breed is either a liar or a fool.

So it goes both directions. Only the Lord can judge the inmost heart of man. But you can make a pretty good guess just looking at him.

Blogger Akulkis June 09, 2020 7:21 PM  

>> No. Violence theft, drunkenness and laziness is their nature.

Proof: look at their homelands.

Every other collection of tribes developed some sort of civil engineering projects beyond mere thatched hut shelter -- pyramids, irrigation, etc; and minerology and metallurgy. Even Australia's much derided Abbos. Sub-saharan Africans sit on some of the most valuable mineral deposits on the planet, have done nothing to extract them, (whereas the Hindus and Iberians were smelting iron 3000 years ago), and then when others come to their lands, pay for the land, and develop those resources, they complain that they are being robbed.

Screw them.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 09, 2020 7:34 PM  

The pajeet just trolled blacks hard.

Blogger God Emperor Memes June 09, 2020 9:14 PM  

I strongly suspect that mostly happens to people who took the ticket to start with and then cucked when threatened.

Blogger Akulkis June 09, 2020 9:36 PM  

"The current model of teaching is extremely outdated by a few centuries. We certainly don't need presencial classes to do what we do today and those that can't concentrate at home won't concentrate at school either."

Compare a graduate of an on-campus Science/Technology/Engineering degree with an "at-home, tele-meeting" degree. No labs. No fabricating shops. The tech people complain enough about the typical engineer not being able to find his ass with even one hand, and you want to take them out of the only environment where they can "get their hands dirty" without having to literally ship entire laboratories full of equipment (without breakage) to and from each student each semester? And where are they going to put all of this lab equipment over the course of a semester? And if it isn't secured well enough and gets stolen... then what?

Yes, MANY courses (the talkity-talk, and write-me-some-stuff courses like management, eek!-onomics, philosphy, English and even mathematics). But foreign languages? No... I've studied Russian on my own (by books and recordings) and in-person classes. My progress in in-person classes was MUCH faster than pure study-at-home. I had several reasons for studying Russian, and had a "portable Russian study library" that fit in a gym bag, which I would even take to Camp Grayling with me during National Guard training weekends, and if the weather was good enough, I would even drag take it with me into the field to pass the time during the lots of idle-time when at a training location but NOT an actual training subject going through the training lane or whatever at the moment. You could say that I fit the bill as a "highly motivated student" and yet nothing substitutes for in-person class-time (no, I cannot image even web-meeting on a perfect connection being a close substitute). And mind you, by the time I took in-person classes, I had already spent two 3-week vacations in Russia without the assistance of any translators.

SOME classes can be very well conducted not in person, but by no means all, or probably even 50%. Those that can, and can be done WELL, should be converted. Math lectures to large lecture halls, for example. But then -- the recitation days -- I don't see those as being very amenable to your idea of remote learning for everybody about everything.

Blogger Akulkis June 09, 2020 9:38 PM  

>> I went to the USAF Academy so I don't know much of the Greek fraternity system. But I wonder if pledging there has anything to do with the matriculation to the "right" companies or government organizations.

The Greek system is pre-school for satanism. That's all you need to know.

Blogger tublecane June 09, 2020 9:55 PM  

@52- Women were not chattel, which denotes that you can buy, sell, and pass them on through inheritance. You could, I guess, but that would not have been legal.

Wives were yours once you got them. You couldn't pawn them off, though you could abandon them.

Blogger tublecane June 09, 2020 10:02 PM  

@34- Equality under the law is a nonsense phrase to me. The law is probably the most discriminatory thing in our culture. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone equal to you under it.

I realize what people mean is that the the law applies to us all. But why refer to that in terms of equality? Equality adds nothing to the concept. The regular citizen and the outlaw may be on unequal terms, but so are men both standing under the law.

Blogger Paul M June 10, 2020 2:34 AM  

Leahn Novash wrote:No, it doesn't. The USA worked just fine when voting rights were restricted to men with property and women were chattel.

Women have never been chattel in the USA, and anyone who says so doesn't know what the word means (or is being dishonest). A chattel is something that you simply own, like your boots. Chattel does not have rights, and women always have had.

Blogger Ska_Boss June 10, 2020 4:36 AM  

The choice is yours.

Blogger Akulkis June 10, 2020 5:26 AM  

>>
I realize what people mean is that the the law applies to us all. But why refer to that in terms of equality? Equality adds nothing to the concept. The regular citizen and the outlaw may be on unequal terms, but so are men both standing under the law.

It means there's no class system with legal distinctions between those classes (peasant / clergy / nobility /royalty) -- that the same laws apply to everyone.

In Europe at that time, a member of the nobility could kill a peasant for any reason, and not face even an inquiry, and a peasant couldn't kill a member of the nobility for any reason -- NOT EVEN IN SELF-DEFENSE.

"equality before the law" abolished that.

Blogger Avalanche June 10, 2020 7:24 AM  

@50 "Jared Taylor is trying to promote "White" as a culture and I just can't get there."

A conversation I desire also. Jared is, I believe, promoting hu-White as the larger mathematical set of the "genetically related, very extended families" as Steve Sailer defines us.

Just as with the saying: me against my brothers; my brothers and me against our cousins; my brothers, cousins, and me against my neighbors; etc., defines tribalism and the legit connection in increasing circle-sizes. Thus, mustn't the largest of those circles be: me and all my White kin against all non-White peoples. (And: They must go back!)

There is no possibility I can see for America, land of the multiple White posterity and extension family-members to find a single flag to fight under. Except we are, in fact, related to each other in nations, ways, cultures, civilizations -- and, most especially, genetics -- AS members of that largest genetically related very extended family/superset: the huWhite one!

Vox accurately describes "Americans" as, and I'm paraphrasing, a melange, a group of interbred mutts. I cannot, I do not wish to, claim specific allegiance to my partly Scot, partly English, mostly German heritage, because I am actually none of those in a way THOSE extended family groups would recognize. I honor and revere those ancestors and what they did. And yes, we DID build that, with that being d@mned near everything that's worth having. But I am not 'of' them.

And I don't see how I can go with "Well-okay, I'm an American -- that's my 'group! That's the flag I can fight under." That definition opens the door to all the paperwork Americans, and the free-riders, free-loaders, and subverters and so on. They, TOO, believe/feel they are American. And, oh yeah -- I AM posterity to a large degree; got the DAR certificate from back in the 1970's to prove it! You had to prove direct lineage to get that. But: allegiance?

Vox please consider a Dark Stream to help the confused out here as to just WHAT we are supposed to consider ourselves, what is supposed to be our 'guiding allegiance,' if not to the made-up concept of hu-White. I agree of course that White won't work for Europe, where they still HAVE, to whatever small degree, actual countries that are/were mostly nation. We don't.

Help us, Obi Wan Dark Lord, you're our only hope.

Blogger Avalanche June 10, 2020 7:43 AM  

@61 "I do still like bringing up that MLK quote,"

That is ALSO ceding ground you should not give up. Why would appealing to a hooker-beating, jew-run, violence encouraging, destroyer of OUR civilization and nation be a good thing?

Saying to our enemies: "wait wait, look you're not doing your side correctly! Aren't you supposed to believe in and follow your alleged hero MLK?" is rhetoric, and not even very good rhetoric. It's not much better than "Dems are the real racists."

Realize our (((enemies))) do NOT differentiate between horrid evil White Dems and horrid evil White Republicans. Their common enemy is the "White" part. They want us ALL dead, both/all sides! And thus (((they))) have honed their weapon against us, the not-us peoples, to hate us ALL, and only use our factions as a further subversion and attack weapon against those of us who would fight to save our group.

MLK was and still is a (((weapon))): honed, supported, covered for, and directed to demoralize, misuse, and suborn our high-trust, high-performance nation AND to inflame and hone his own nation to further damage us. Most of those filthy-weapons today revere, to the extremely limited extent such a reaching-above exists in them, NOT because they have a dialectical understanding of how MLK was trying to elevate his own nation by subverting ours, but because he, too, played on their low-trust, low-performance greed for things they could not do themselves. He was a socialist, yes?

Do not accept our enemy's premises and try to turn them around to our own use. Some, recent ones we can turn; MLK is assuredly NOT one we can remove from the (((inculcated pantheon))).

Blogger Darren June 10, 2020 10:40 AM  

Prof worded it perfectly.
And now those perfect words will go viral, #StreisandEffect yet again!

How stupid these NPC mobs have become, wow! Appropriately quoting in context their hero MLK is now racist... what!? Maybe they recently discovered -- to their horror -- that Dr. King was a Christian.

Blogger tublecane June 10, 2020 7:40 PM  

@83- You have cited one sort of distinction which no longer exists. Is there equality in its absence? Heck no.

HELLO! What does it mean to be marred versus single? What do you think is a citizen as opposed to an illegal alien? Does the law treat these groups differently, as society once treated nobility differently from the common folk? Yes.

There about billion ways they law may distinguish between classes of person. Income is a favorite. Heck, they might even class you according to how much water pressure your toilet uses.

"a member of the nobility could kill a peasant for any reason"

Right now a black person could kill you out of racial malice and face less time than a white person who killed a black person for ambiguous reasons supposed to racially motivated.

You fixate on one sort of class distinction, noble versus commoner. We did away with that, but we kept or invented uncountable distinctions. Any of which could be termed class distinctions. Where does equality enter into it?

We even have class distinctions BY BIRTH, status which no human born without it can possibly earn. See: "natural born citizen."

Blogger Akulkis June 11, 2020 2:45 AM  

Look, idiot, I was telling you about what the phrase "equal before the law" meant.
Natural born vs. not natural born was rarely an issue that day, due to constantly fluctuating borders as well as those other things. Rich peasants were still rich peasants. Race? Like there were a bunch of black men running around England and Scotland?

Don't accuse me of not addressing topics that weren't even a part the point being discussed.

Blogger Unknown October 26, 2020 8:32 AM  

Nice pants. Can I test the zipper? Click here and Check me out i am getting naked here ;)

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts