ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Extricate yourself

The Z-man has good advice for severing connections with people who are not, and will never be, on your side during the chaos that is to come:
If you really want to “own the libs” in your life right now, calmly and clearly disassociate yourself from them.

That’s hard for a lot of people to do. Generations of conditioning have designed the right-wing American to think their purpose in life is to squander their time trying to convince lefty of the errors in his ways. Just as every Mormon dreams of bringing a Jew or Muslim into the church as a convert, every conservative dreams of the day when that lefty in their life says, “You know what? You are right.” Even if that epiphany does not lead to conversion, to be right just once is the dream.

If that instinct is still with you, now is the time to put down the needle and begin the journey to political sobriety. The white people who instinctively side with the blacks against the whites, are not your people. They can never be your people, because they hate your people. Granted, what drives them is hatred of self, but it is not your job to heal them. These people are driven by the thought of your people living as hated minorities in their own lands. They cannot be saved.
I don't bother trying to convince people of anything anymore. Anyone who believes in equality, or idea nations, or "judeochristianity" or thinks 400 years of involuntary exposure to civilization is an excuse for burning it down is nothing more than an enemy-programmed NPC.

You will have better luck trying to talk sense into your toaster. Just be done with them. Either events will sufficiently impact their emotions to suddenly convict them of the errors of their mindless ways or they won't. Nothing you can say will make any difference whatsoever. Leave them behind to burn with the cities.

I'm not saying to make a big production of it, or to dramatically cut them dead when you happen to encounter them. Be polite and civil; act toward them just as you would act towards anyone else. What I'm talking about is emotionally extricating yourself from feeling any sense of responsibility for them. Because they have already violated the natural ties of blood, they must accept the consequences that naturally follow. As Jesus Christ himself advised, leave the dead to bury the dead.

Labels: ,

149 Comments:

Blogger God Emperor Memes June 03, 2020 7:41 AM  

I had to sever my relationship with a family member today, due to their support for the rioters and looters. It was a sad moment but I felt calm and at peace afterwards. It is so true, Vox: no evidence will sway them. I seriously think God has blinded them to reason and reality.

Blogger One Deplorable DT June 03, 2020 7:41 AM  

I needed to learn this 20 years ago. Better late than never I guess.

Blogger Noraekard June 03, 2020 7:43 AM  

Vox, do you think this is a color Revolution?

Blogger Skyler the Weird June 03, 2020 7:45 AM  

The nominee who virtue signal to Communists are always surprised when they are carted off in the Middle of the Night to Lubyanka.

Blogger Johnny June 03, 2020 7:49 AM  

Self hatred is a good way to address it. It is good rhetoric. But actually it is holier than thou. It is moral posturing. They are better than you are because they are more tolerant, even as you are the one that gets burned by their tolerance. If not tolerance, it would be something else. Some other superior virtue. And always it is somebody else who suffers from their virtue.

As for you rejecting them, they have rejected you already. You are a member of a sub species not up to their high standard.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 03, 2020 7:53 AM  

Getting off social media is the first step for those who haven't already done so.
Social media is a horrible blackpill that can easily trick you into thinking vast numbers of people think a certain way.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 03, 2020 7:53 AM  

Yeah the "educator" model ist kaput, I wrote that to Z a year ago when he was on an essay a day will keep the liberal away spiel, so he finally has come to accept it and your advice on rhetoric in some fashion. Those on the right who keep with the educator model are in it for the ego, and while it is fine for a man like Vox to explain to his fellow travelers in great intellectual detail outside of those travelers its pearls before swine.

Anyway this latest episode has cued me in to the fact that whites have racial leadership, not good leadership but leadership none the less. Mark Cuban stepped up to the plate yesterday and offered his services as White Leader, he sucks of course, and I vote in time we impeach him and remove him for a better man sometime in the future.

Blogger bramley say Enoch woz right June 03, 2020 7:54 AM  

You will have better luck trying to talk sense into your toaster.


My toaster is already convinced:

https://imgur.com/KgwupYL

Blogger Maniac June 03, 2020 8:06 AM  

A stereotypically Leftist journalist named Leigh Tauss had her headquarters destroyed by the "protesters" she was championing just a few hours prior.

Karma's a Hillary.

Blogger borsabil June 03, 2020 8:06 AM  

SJWs are psychic vampires. The absolute worse thing you can do to them is ignore them, so do that.

Blogger Mocheirge June 03, 2020 8:10 AM  

As a matter of fact, my microwave (pronouns beep/beep's) had an epiphany this weekend. Beep was thoroughly disgusted by the violence and reconsidered beep's stance on social justice. Beep gave me a deliciously flaky ham and cheese hot pocket as a peace offering to apologize for beep's previous obstinacy.

Next I'll have to get my son to stop identifying as a microwave.

Blogger crescent wrench June 03, 2020 8:18 AM  

It's easy to sever relations. As a millennial who has rejected the rootless values of a liberal family, I'm much more interested in how to build them with the right people.

Blogger nyb June 03, 2020 8:18 AM  

Bruce Charlton had a good post about this yesterday as well.

https://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/2020/06/do-not-focus-on-convincing-other-people.html

"It would be better (it is better) to do 'it' by oneself, take responsibility for oneself alone; maybe not talking about it with anyone else - certainly not trying to persuade anyone else.

These things are hard enough to put into words, but putting them into persuasive words is even more remote from the primary experience; and actually persuading some other person (leave aside group!) to adopt what we personally believe, is not a matter we can control (nor should we)."

Blogger VD June 03, 2020 8:19 AM  

Vox, do you think this is a color Revolution?

It is a desperation move by the Deep State to defeat Trump in November using some of the techniques used in the color revolutions.

Blogger Karen took the Kids June 03, 2020 8:29 AM  

This is true. Even when these morons see family members sacrificed at the altar of diversity they still feel the need to virtue signal. Its deplorable behavior and and no amount of "reaching across the aisle" or "common sense middle ground" works with the left, conservatives or self hating whites. But I repeat myself.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 03, 2020 8:33 AM  

You can't convince people with facts anyway. You can nudge them with rhetoric sometimes, but ultimately, people change their own minds when their emotions drive them to it, and then they look for facts to support their new beliefs. Those facts are already out there waiting as soon as they open their eyes, so any new "convincing" you add isn't relevant.

Blogger Emmanuel June 03, 2020 8:44 AM  

I found the words "Ok Karen" to be quite good at redpilling some lurking women who thought they were on the safe side of the current social justice wars. And quite good at telling other ones that you do not care about their approval.

Blogger Shane Bradman June 03, 2020 8:48 AM  

There are a couple close friends that I've been talking to less and less because they hate Christianity. I'm not going to put in effort for anyone that hates God. It hurts the closer they are to you, but they have to go.

Blogger Stilicho June 03, 2020 8:49 AM  

My toaster serves a useful purpose, leftists do not.

Blogger VD Bear June 03, 2020 8:50 AM  

Much like that liberal Karen in Central Park, I would bet when the bubble pops the black square virtue crowd will contain some of the most racist and violent people out of everyone. The emotional whiplash and confusion they will experience will be tremendous.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 03, 2020 9:03 AM  

VD wrote:It is a desperation move by the Deep State to defeat Trump in November using some of the techniques used in the color revolutions.
It's looking a lot like a series of own goals. The senseless thrashing of a dying beast, I hope.

Blogger Jose Miguel June 03, 2020 9:05 AM  

My microwave identifies as a brick, no longer reheats food, and demands to be hurled through a window or placed on a pallet for such purpose to live out it's newfound identity to the fullest.

Blogger Homesteader June 03, 2020 9:08 AM  

Smile, Nod, Agree, as the Wall Street Playboys put it- don't waste your time with those who've chosen to reject Truth.

Blogger Sillon June 03, 2020 9:13 AM  

Jose Miguel wrote:My microwave identifies as a brick, no longer reheats food, and demands to be hurled through a window or placed on a pallet for such purpose to live out it's newfound identity to the fullest.

Yours is an example of a stunning and brave brick.

Blogger Sean June 03, 2020 9:18 AM  

The last couple of years, my thoughts have turned towards prepping for the inevitable - I think I have a good 10-15 years to do so. By doing so, I would have to definitely start to server more ties with those who continue to believe in the current status quo as I'm definitely in a minority group of people.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli June 03, 2020 9:18 AM  

Shane Bradman wrote:There are a couple close friends that I've been talking to less and less because they hate Christianity.

St. Paul warns us to not spend too much time with those preaching false Gospels. This would also include those who decidedly hate Christ. If they hate Christ and your are a confessing Christian, they despise you, on some level. They cannot help it. Best to keep your distance.

Also, Jesus Christ did not "hang out" with sinners. He sought out sinners in order to swiftly rebuke them and warn them, then he moved on. Sinners sought Him out to listen to Him and bask in His presences and Wisdom. Those who stayed around Him any length of time were seeking healing and repentance, learning and forgiveness. This idea that Jesus just put up with sinfulness and was lurking around bars and brothels day and and day out, being 'friends' with sinners... it's utter nonsense.

Unrepentant sinners hated Him. They murdered Him. It's the same today. They will hate us for His sake.

Blogger urthshu June 03, 2020 9:19 AM  

I think it's a misapprehension of the essential problem to try to persuade them. Rational argument is for peers. The Left is more akin to the drug addict 'monkey on the back' - you don't really need what they offer, they exact a high price and ruin you in the process.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli June 03, 2020 9:20 AM  

Karen took the Kids wrote:This is true. Even when these morons see family members sacrificed at the altar of diversity they still feel the need to virtue signal.

Every time I think to send my libtard relatives something in order to 'educate' them, I remind myself that these are the same people who quite literally watched the Twin Towers fall. They were over the river in NJ that day.

Did such a horrible event shake them out of their Liberalism? Did it inspire them to even crack one book about Islam?

No. It didn't. Not one bit.

If 9/11 viewed with one's own two eyes does not shake one up enough to look around for real answers, then nothing will.

Blogger John Rockwell June 03, 2020 9:23 AM  

Proverbs 23:7 Do not speak to a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.Leave the presence of a fool,for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness.

And even Jesus said of those willfully blind to the truth:

Matthew 15:14
"14Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”


Blogger John Rockwell June 03, 2020 9:25 AM  

"You will have better luck trying to talk sense into your toaster. Just be done with them. Either events will sufficiently impact their emotions to suddenly convict them of the errors of their mindless ways or they won't. Nothing you can say will make any difference whatsoever. Leave them behind to burn with the cities."


Some of them would be so NPC that they will virtue signal even as the blood gurgles in their throat as they are dying.

Blogger Maxem June 03, 2020 9:25 AM  

Here is an "essential" reading list provided by a Chicago law firm for the employees to help "play our part in addressing the issues of social injustice"


Articles/Essays

*For our White Friends Desiring to be Allies
*White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
*Maintaining Professionalism in the Age of Black Death Is…a Lot
*Your Black Colleagues May Look Like They’re Okay – Chances Are They’re Not

Books

*Between the World and Me – Ta-Nahesi Coates
*How to Be an Anti-Racist – Ibrahim Kendi
*The New Jim Crow – Michelle Alexander
*White Fragility – Dr. Robin DiAngelo
*Witnessing Whiteness: The Need to Talk About Race and How to Do It – Shelly Tochluk

Video

*High Profile Human Rights Bryan Stevenson Ted Talk on Injustice
*Trevor Noah Commentary on Recent Events

Blogger Gallant June 03, 2020 9:38 AM  

I’ve just moved some sympathetic but still fence leaning with a video. 9 minutes. YouTube “BlackPilled Twilight Zone”.

Lays out the problem very precisely, and relates it to a piece of pop culture at least is GenXers should remember.

SDL if you gotta cut this comment I understand; but hope YOU watch it. It’s that good

Blogger Heian-kyo Dreams June 03, 2020 9:40 AM  

Someone posted a video here at VP of a Karen smacking a white cop. The white cop just took it, because what are you gonna do about someone who's barely a threat in the middle of a riot. The black cop cold cocked Karen from behind. She fell right to the ground and the white cop cuffed her. He stood over her to keep a Shitavious from slinking over to rob/rape her.

The mental gymnastics of libtards processing that must be impressive.

Blogger Thucydides June 03, 2020 9:48 AM  

here’s a news channel showing black riot all the time, stop racism etc.
and some point they show a teenage white girl approaches black teenager to protect from cops

Are those younger generations of white women are a lost cause?

I didn’t see any ethnic group of people like as white people trash their ancestors and turn over their own people
most of other ethnic group is just being with their own people

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 03, 2020 9:49 AM  

...and don't waste time pointing out leftist double standards. They go out of their way to execute double standards. They love it when we complain.
When our chains are not rattling is when they get nervous, as it pains them when they are not certain we are in them. Right now there is an obese bluehair somewhere looking at an image of some blond Midwest mother with blue eyed kids and seething in rage.
Another thing: never seek permission from the enemy before doing something. Notice how the tranny storytime thing just appeared out of nowhere? Notice how the left just does it, then waits with a smirk for us to wail and gnash our teeth? We need to say "live free or cry about it". Just go. Stop asking "is that feasible?" Or "what will people think?". Who cares what NPCs think. Do they think at all?

Anonymous Anonymous June 03, 2020 9:49 AM  

@7 (((Mark Cuban))) was never a good candidate, to say the least. Always remember to hit that Early Life at Info G.

Blogger Krymneth June 03, 2020 9:55 AM  

Shane Bradman wrote:There are a couple close friends that I've been talking to less and less because they hate Christianity. I'm not going to put in effort for anyone that hates God

In the last six months or so I've been finding myself thinking that separation is inevitable between the Satanic and the Godly. It isn't just current events, which may loom large in our minds today but in historical terms are business-as-usual. It's everything. In the long term, we can not co-exist.

It goes along with my increasing conviction that the defining feature of evil on the eternal timescale is self-destruction, rather than the more obvious "harm to others". Today we live with people and other spiritual beings who are not yet so self-destroyed that their evil can still flow outwards from them, and this is an annoyance, to put it lightly.

But I think that is a transient effect, not the end-game for evil. Even perhaps on something as small a century or millennium scale (let alone the staggering scales you'll discover if you contemplate eternity), those people are going to insist on destroying themselves, and even if you could somehow stay balanced on the edge as we are now for long swathes of time, you will not be able to co-exist with them, because there will be no "them" to co-exist with when they are through with themselves.

Reach who you can. Kick the dust off your sandals of those who will not. The latter sounded harsh to me when I was younger, but increasingly I understand it to be not so much a motion of condemnation as a motion of acceptance of the inevitable, and to move on and spend time where there may yet be people to be saved. Don't fail to reach those who may hear because you burn your time on those who will not.

Your remedy for those who will not hear is to pray for them earnestly, leave it to God, and be ready if He calls you back into that particular fight at a later date.

(And let me exhort to you all, if you are not praying about all this daily... please start. The spiritual war is raging and while this may not be all you can do to fight in it, it is the necessary foundation for any useful action.)

Blogger Soccer Bear June 03, 2020 9:55 AM  

@31 The CEO of the company I work for, a large Fortune 500 retail company, sent out something similar.

Included in the email from the CEO was this link for a suggested reading list: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAdw65UHtwJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A link was also included to a Google Doc entitled "Anti-racism resources for white people": bit.ly/ANTIRACISMRESOURCES

The introduction paragraph in the Google Doc states: "This document is intended to serve as a resource to white people and parents to deepen our anti-racism work. If you haven’t engaged in anti-racism work in the past, start now. Feel free to circulate this document on social media and with your friends, family, and colleagues."

It then proceeds to teach "white parents" how to raise "anti-racist children".

Of note, the CEO and all other executives of the company are white, the entire BOD is white, and a year ago we didn't even have a "diversity" department. Corporate Cancer spreads quickly. Needless to say, I'm in the process of planning a career change.

Blogger Darren June 03, 2020 10:08 AM  

The out of touch "elite" have gone Full Clowntard.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/02/john-legend-natalie-portman-other-celebs-sign-letter-to-defund-police/
"The same people who were crying for police to crack down on small business owners now want the police to cease to exist for cracking down on looters and arsonists."
They demand their cities succumb to actual lawlessness? But then BLM will have to disband right, because no cops means no racist Black-hunting cops. [RollSafe.gif]

Anonymous Anonymous June 03, 2020 10:09 AM  

I don't agree with this one Vox.
For every group like the Pharisees there's a Nicodemus, right? The spiritual darkness we're at war with, they're blind to it. Why give up attacking the gates of hell? Aye nothing we can say will make any difference, but how powerful is our Lord, to convert even the worst in our society? I would try preaching or rebuking before eventually leaving them to their fate. Just like we've always done.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 03, 2020 10:15 AM  

The head of the church that got burned down in DC actually invoked Judaeo-christianity to criticize Trump for his law and order speech in front of the church.

We should be thanking the rioters. Give them a free bucket of the Colonel's finest.

Blogger Matthew June 03, 2020 10:16 AM  

I have been very frustrated with my leftist relations for years. It'll be hard to polite with them now, but really that is the best thing. Being freed from the concern of having to convince them of anything will be a massive emotional weight off my mind and heart.

Blogger thethirdcoast June 03, 2020 10:17 AM  

Here's video proof these people are a lost cause:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1268077455668965376

The size of the crowd is also disturbing. It goes to show how many out there are leading empty, materialist lives and how they are trying to fill the void with self-hatred and hatred of their natural community.

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2020 10:23 AM  

>"Here is an "essential" reading list provided by a Chicago law firm for the employees"

Satanic dreck of that kind is assigned to young people in schools, including (((Zinn's))) _A People's History_, the ideological granddaddy of modern antifa movements. And this has been so for years.

We are long past the time when all the middle school teacher Ms. Goldstein had to work with were _To Kill a Mockingbird_ and _Black Like Me_.

Blogger Matt Robison June 03, 2020 10:28 AM  

And as Jesus also said, don't cast your pearls before swine.

Blogger Noraekard June 03, 2020 10:34 AM  

I'm honestly pretty terrified seeing this at home. What do we do if Trump loses? How do we fight back?

Anonymous Anonymous June 03, 2020 10:36 AM  

"being 'friends' with sinners"

The Lefties like to redefine terms to suit themselves.

A friend warns you when you're doing something evil or stupid. Or, if he sees you're planning to do somethign evil or stupid.

He doesn't cheerlead your self-destruction.

"Whom the >Lord loveth, He chastiseth" as the KJV has it.

Blogger The future is Darreing June 03, 2020 10:41 AM  

Proverbs 23:9
“Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words“

Don’t bother, is pretty solid advice that goes back a long time.

Blogger Uncle John's Band June 03, 2020 10:42 AM  

This is where the long-running fake mainstream narrative is so effective. People don't have to pay much attention for it to register as a reflex baseline worldview. One that gives the broken and unworthy a vague justification for their self-hatred. Specifics are irrelevant when you "know" your people are terrible, so any poorly-understood incident triggers mewling corrosive surrender.

It's powerful because it's a perversion of actual morality. When this protoplasm is convinced that they're collectively guilty, disgusting betrayal becomes heroic self-sacrifice in their broken minds. It's a two part manipulation - first lying narratives turn general inadequacy into guilt over a non-existent "crime". Then the fake solution assuages the guilt with that repulsive self-righteousness.

But it's more than repulsive - it's a satanic inversion of the Christian Fall. The collective sin that you atone for for all time, only this time as a selective weaponized lie. It's objectively evil.

Blogger Storm Rhode June 03, 2020 10:52 AM  

I've tried to convince them out of love for them. I've found that truth bombing them tends to backfire. When they ask me about something and I start with premise they already believe. ie they understand 1 thug tends to be agreeable in public but many of them tend to act up. From there, talking about the problems with massive immigration plants a seed that will grow or either. People have to change their own mind. The best we can hope for is to give them promptings when the Holy Spirit whispers to us.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2020 10:54 AM  

I did this with two siblings about ten years ago, with the full support of my wife...My mental health improved immediately...

Blogger Silly but True June 03, 2020 10:55 AM  

Toasters are far gone: whatever white you put into them will always come out brown or black.

Blogger kurt9 June 03, 2020 10:58 AM  

Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with the mentally ill. It is an utter waste of time.

Blogger pyrrhus June 03, 2020 10:59 AM  

It has been shown that, like everything else, attitudes and beliefs like atheism are significantly genetic...So it is going to be a very uphill battle in most cases, since mere evidence or logic won't generally be enough.

Blogger Ingemar June 03, 2020 11:01 AM  

I've already once extricated myself from a situation where I felt isolated in a work environment that was both malicious and incompetent with no apparent fallback plan (working for a company based in China)!

You've got to understand that freedom, even if it leads to reduced means, is so much better than any treasure with strings attached.

For family, it's a much more painful because those bonds are primary. But Jesus did warn that if we love mother and father more than Him, we are not worthy of Him.

The same Christ who said "Ask, and it shall be given you" did not mean the Ferrari, smoking hot wife, or executive career but rather the necessities of life--both basic physical needs and the spiritual gifts necessary to fight and win this war.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam June 03, 2020 11:07 AM  

I’m getting a rebel flag to start. Seen a few of them here in Alberta.

Blogger William Hughes June 03, 2020 11:08 AM  

The point is not get emotionally involved. I am still going to participate in family events, see my niece's birthday party, have family and friends over at Easter, and so forth. When politely asked I will politely provide my opinions.

But don't engage with the maliciously stupid. Only God can save them - I certainly can't.

You have to let go.

Blogger rumpole5 June 03, 2020 11:15 AM  

It is interesting to contemplate the scene when these benighted folks are confronted with black hoards invading their little leafy green traffic circle gated neighborhoods. They must already be at maximum load in cognitive dissonance. I don't know how their heads haven't exploded already.

Blogger VD June 03, 2020 11:18 AM  

I don't agree with this one Vox.

I don't care. You're wrong. Stop wasting your time and shake off the dust from your sandals.

Blogger Leahn Novash June 03, 2020 11:21 AM  

The KKK was founded by Democrats, and they haven't changed. In the end they haven't stopped trying to enslave blacks, by other name.

Blogger Seth S June 03, 2020 11:28 AM  

The bigger problem arises when they are in your immediate family.

Blogger Cinco June 03, 2020 11:30 AM  

By electing Trump Jr. in 2028! The pendulum swings...

Blogger Cloudbuster June 03, 2020 11:31 AM  

Aye nothing we can say will make any difference, but how powerful is our Lord, to convert even the worst in our society? I would try preaching or rebuking before eventually leaving them to their fate. Just like we've always done.

How powerful is our Lord? Apparently, according to you, not powerful enough to get it done without you.

Blogger bramley say Enoch woz right June 03, 2020 11:36 AM  

Silly but True wrote:
Toasters are far gone: whatever white you put into them will always come out brown or black.


Same thing happens with me...

Blogger SamuraiJeff June 03, 2020 11:40 AM  

I wasn't sure about Q. Vox believed in A and I believe vox is very smart. Then I came across this video...

https://youtu.be/kBuum-t2hGg

Trump slide 2020. Let's go!!

Blogger Leahn Novash June 03, 2020 11:42 AM  

Because you will not succeed. Jesus himself said that nobody comes to him before the Father himself attracts such person. Are you greater than Jesus so that you can forfeit such condition and still succeed? When they are ready to come, they will. Until then focus on what's important and stop wasting time with them.

Blogger Uncompliant June 03, 2020 11:46 AM  

Sorry, but Z-man and you, Vox, are wrong. 100% wrong.

I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool libtard, but I am not anymore. Part of the reason is that I found and read the Z-man and you, Vox. Then I found other writers and more and more. It did not take that long for me to really wake up. In short, even a toaster can be awakened from slumber.

Further, I would argue that THIS moment in time is particularly NOT the time to believe that '[n]othing you can say will make any difference whatsoever." THIS is EXACTLY the time to try. Given the BS of the virus lockdowns and now riots and looting clearly organized and directed and having nothing to do with a black man's death, THIS is the time to keep talking. I know libtards in So. Cal. who are saying things like "shoot the damn looters." Their minds have opened if only briefly. This is a moment in time when they might wake up!! These moments are precious and might not come again or come again quickly. Fear is a great wake up call. People thought they were "safe" from the violence (like Santa Monica and Beverly Hills). They learned; NOW is the time to talk.

I agree that it is important to emotionally extricate yourself if you fail to wake up some libtard friend or family member. And maybe it is not worth an enormous effort. But forsaking them completely? No. Everything we say to them and do are like seeds. Small, maybe just mustard seeds. You never know if/when they will bear fruit.

And invoking Christ Jesus? Again, no. Christ walked through the multitudes but only some were healed because only some were ready and able to receive Christ's and God's grace. But Christ did not and has not -- ever -- forsaken those who were not ready. One searches through the night for the one lost sheep even though the other 99 are safe.

I assume that we are not talking about efforts to wake up Antifa thugs. We would not be friends with such and they would not be friends with us. There is no communication there and therefore no vector for awakening. And I am not counseling efforts to wake up a hard-core violent Antifa thugs, but I will point out that even the hard-core are not beyond redemption. Saul of Tarsus.

THIS is the time to keep talking; fire the meme cannons!

Blogger Keith June 03, 2020 11:49 AM  

Andrew Brown wrote:I don't agree with this one Vox.

...Why give up attacking the gates of hell?...


Indiana, let it go.

Blogger Jeroth June 03, 2020 11:55 AM  

I feel like doing this to anyone who still believes the COVID-19 narrative. This has got to be the most obvious and sloppy psyop in history and people are still lapping it up. I don't understand how their heads don't explode from the cognitive dissonance.

Blogger Gettimothy June 03, 2020 12:00 PM  

Bongino, i believe, made the observation that only our submission will suffice for them.

Be Leonidas. Give them nothing; take from them everything

Blogger VD June 03, 2020 12:01 PM  

Sorry, but Z-man and you, Vox, are wrong. 100% wrong. I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool libtard, but I am not anymore.

So you've graduated to cuck. Congratulations.

The time for talking is past. We are discussing people who literally cannot, or will not, accept what is happening right in front of their eyes.

Stop wasting time on them. Jesus didn't repeatedly go back to the same people again and again. And the irony is that the vast majority of those who advocate "talking to" and "continued engagement with" enemy friends and family hide the greater part of your beliefs from them.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 03, 2020 12:10 PM  

Krymneth wrote:I've been finding myself thinking that separation is inevitable between the Satanic and the Godly.
There is a reason Hell is separated from Heaven.
Andrew Brown wrote:For every group like the Pharisees there's a Nicodemus, right?
God knows His own, and won't abandon them. God called Nicodemus, and that's why Nic invited Jesus over. Don't invite yourself into the Pharisees' houses. Don't waste time on the ones who are deliberately, openly rejecting God.

Blogger Nihil Dicit June 03, 2020 12:26 PM  

@39 - People who can afford personal security details are happy to leave you defenseless. For justice.

@67 - "Fear is a great wake up call." It's been demonstrated time and again these idiots will even risk death to avoid having to surrender their delusions, and you think you're gonna talK 'em out of their insanity because they were a little scared? Wake the hell up.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 03, 2020 12:26 PM  

Sorry #36 I knew people would take it literally and not see the effects of the fellow white peeps playing white peep racial leader. Back on topic if I engage a lefty, a cuck, a normie I better be having fun when it ceases to be fun I stop instantly.

I view it as entertainment, I'm not the nicest person to grace Earth, and authority is to be mocked.

Blogger Krymneth June 03, 2020 12:27 PM  

VD wrote:We are discussing people who literally cannot, or will not, accept what is happening right in front of their eyes.

In the last week, the narrative has told us to believe that a reporter standing in front of a burning building claiming a protest is peaceful is not lying, and that white supremacists are rioting because a black man was killed by the police.

The narrative has always had contradictions, but, I mean, jeepers. The IQ threshold for the raw intelligence to be able to tell the narrative is a lie has never been lower.

Blogger tuberman June 03, 2020 12:28 PM  

Today, anyone ready to change will need to come to you. Otherwise, odds are heavy against any change. I know one guy among his best friend telling him basic Facts. His two best friends are pretty based. So this guy agreed with some minor points, but kept quiet about most, then he went back to his family, and after, even those minor facts were once again disputed, when they got together again.

The world is soon to be a rough place for him and his children. The Truth will come down hard.

Blogger Warunicorn June 03, 2020 12:29 PM  

VD wrote:Sorry, but Z-man and you, Vox, are wrong. 100% wrong. I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool libtard, but I am not anymore.

So you've graduated to cuck. Congratulations.

The time for talking is past. We are discussing people who literally cannot, or will not, accept what is happening right in front of their eyes.

Stop wasting time on them. Jesus didn't repeatedly go back to the same people again and again. And the irony is that the vast majority of those who advocate "talking to" and "continued engagement with" enemy friends and family hide the greater part of your beliefs from them.


I'm learning this very quickly; I've built a (good) reputation with people I thought were at least halfway-logical. I was wrong. I've gone radio silent with them since this bullsh*t started and they had their virtue signaling on display for everyone to see on Twitter.

Out of all those people (about 30), there's maybe like 2 or 3 of them that are worth a damn since they went silent like I did. The rest can go f*ck themselves.

Blogger urthshu June 03, 2020 12:30 PM  

>>>The out of touch "elite" have gone Full Clowntard.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/02/john-legend-natalie-portman-other-celebs-sign-letter-to-defund-polic

With due respect, that is not clowntard but an essential part of their plan. Disarm you, disband the police, promote 'community policing' and then...come for you. Learn from history.

Blogger Dole June 03, 2020 12:33 PM  

Time for the arguments is over. I wonder whether there ever was such a time. Arguing with children is a better use of time.

Blogger Gallant June 03, 2020 12:44 PM  

I will offer nuance that does not contradict the above. Downside is leftists are noticing it too. . . people virtue signalling are probably lost. But many are being awful quiet. The quieter people IME lean toward being allies. Downside is, leftists have started calling out quiet people as being 'fascists' now.

You see this most, and I've seen this too much now, the 'dance, monkey dance' of wanting people to explicitly say "Black Life Matters", that one little act of submission. You saw Bernie get it for saying "all lives matter" but that has gotten really ratcheted up.

*Many* talkers are saying : they want the GE to submit and say it.

And they want *you* to say it and become complicit.

Blogger Boomer55 June 03, 2020 12:48 PM  

I have a neat little idea to force the reality of "Paper Americans" on all US residents: HONEST reparations!
If US posterity is forced to pay a subsidy fund, I'm sure European mutts like myself would come out of the woodwork to prove THEY ARE NOT posterity!

Blogger Silly but True June 03, 2020 12:57 PM  

After these past few days, I long for a return to the normalcy of liberals and news media after the riots subside berating Republicans for assembling in groups, not wearing a mask, or maintaining proper social distancing, and then noting how COVID insidiously strikes blacks at higher rates, and is spiking for unknown reasons in Minneapolis, Baltimore, DC, Chicago, New York, and LA.

Blogger Jack Amok June 03, 2020 1:01 PM  

We have:

You can't convince people with facts anyway. You can nudge them with rhetoric sometimes, but ultimately, people change their own minds when their emotions drive them to it, and then they look for facts to support their new beliefs. Those facts are already out there waiting as soon as they open their eyes, so any new "convincing" you add isn't relevant.

and then as proof:

I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool libtard, but I am not anymore. Part of the reason is that I found and read the Z-man and you, Vox. Then I found other writers and more and more. It did not take that long for me to really wake up. In short, even a toaster can be awakened from slumber.

Uncompliant, you are who Damelon was writing about. You sought out the information when you were ready for it. Before then, no amount of coercion would register with you. In fact, it's more likely to make you double down on your beliefs.

Blogger Joe Smith June 03, 2020 1:08 PM  

Uncompliant wrote:Sorry, but Z-man and you, Vox, are wrong. 100% wrong.

There's going to be some guy that figures out he was a fool, played by the media and the ambient culture and turned into a retard, as his door is getting beaten down by the baying mob. That guy is lost now, not then.

Blogger Uncompliant June 03, 2020 1:15 PM  

@ Jack Amok ... agreed. Which is why NOW is not the time to stop nudging.

Note the following article from February. How is this happening if people are not waking up? We want nationalism to keep rising. How are we going to do that if we stop nudging?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/02/nationalism-keeps-rising.html

Blogger Uncompliant June 03, 2020 1:23 PM  

@ 79 Dole -- "Time for the arguments is over. I wonder whether there ever was such a time. Arguing with children is a better use of time."

Well, okay. But if you are not arguing, then what are you doing? Sitting quiet and waiting? Because I don't see too many other actions plans.

For example, where is your army? Where is your militarily defensible enclave?

What is the percentage of US whites -- or European whites -- that are ready to separate and expel the non-whites? 1%? 5%? 10% Looking at European election results, the best hard-right party is polling at about 20%, yes? If it is time to stop arguing and talking, then what is the plan? And how many millions are supporting the plan?

Blogger Leahn Novash June 03, 2020 1:29 PM  

Shut up, Christcuck. Not only you're clearly still a libtard, you're also clearly a shill, and you're not fooling anyone.

Blogger Zaklog the Great June 03, 2020 1:35 PM  

I don’t disagree. The process is more complicated and painful, though, when your political/cultural enemies are in your own family.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 03, 2020 1:36 PM  

Leahn, are you saying Dems are the REAL racists?

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 03, 2020 1:40 PM  

It's not. They don't think about things like that, at all.
They aren't like you, stop trying to give them your thought processes, your morality.

Blogger Leahn Novash June 03, 2020 1:44 PM  

Except he didn't change an iota other than become bold enough to come here and shill.

Blogger Gen. Kong June 03, 2020 1:51 PM  

Shitlibbery explained in 7 seconds. You really think those two toasters will "somehow see the light"? In what universe??

Blogger White Rationalism June 03, 2020 1:55 PM  

“Reason cannot defeat emotion, an emotion can only be displaced or overcome by a stronger emotion”. -Baruch Spinoza

“Their attachment to racial equality, civic nationalism, the melting pot, and the concept of the nation as idea is emotional, not rational. Reason will not change their minds. Only emotion will do so, and the most convincing emotion is fear.

They will not, they cannot, change their minds until they begin to fear for their lives, one way or another.” - Vox Day

Blogger matveidaniilovich June 03, 2020 1:56 PM  

Love the z-man. I listen to his weekly podcast. I hope whatever bug crawled up his butt regarding you dies, because he’s a good dude. May he find Christ.

Blogger matveidaniilovich June 03, 2020 1:59 PM  

It’s easier to convert a hardened Muslim to Christ than it is to convince a liberal not to hate his own people. 100% agree with “shaking the dust off your feet” regarding these people. Its a time-suck when theres so much important work to be done. The days are short!

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 03, 2020 2:33 PM  

The very few left-leaning friends and family members I bother maintaining any contact with know better than to discuss politics with me or complain about Trump.

They are immediately and mercilessly subjected to rapid-fire rhetoric and self-deprecating jokes for which they have absolutely no response or defense. Sometimes it's so amusing for me that it's hard to stop once the ball gets rolling.

That's when my wife has to step in and stop the slaughter.



It's either that or they get they ax.

I'm content either way.

Blogger J Van Stry June 03, 2020 2:40 PM  

There is a phenomenon in disaster situations were some people will refuse to save themselves. They will just sit there and quietly wait to die. If you try to save them, you will waste precious moments and you will die to0. Because they're not going to change their mind, they're not going to save themselves and they'll probably even fight you.

When I got survival training in the USAF they told us upfront: 'A lot of you are going to die if you ever end up in a survival situation because you've already made the decision that you're not going to fight to survive'.

The writing has been on the wall for several years. Act on it now, while you still can, because no one is going to save you and you're NOT going to be saving anyone else.

When the proverbial shit hits the fan, you're not going to be going anywhere, other than along for the ride.

Blogger Stocky Anglo June 03, 2020 2:45 PM  

Some hearts are stone and no seed can grow, some allow a seed to take root and then withers and dies, some are fertile ground. That thought to me seems apropos. Perhaps asking folks to read the room a bit and walk away from folks that aren't ready for the truth is good farming practice.

Blogger Glen Sprigg June 03, 2020 2:52 PM  

Life is too short to waste it trying to reason with diehards who hate Jesus so much that they would rather burn everything down than admit they could be wrong. There are some non-Christians who are willing to listen to reason, but they are a tiny, tiny minority, especially in the age of tribalism and instant communication where you can always find an echo chamber to agree with your narrow-minded point of view.

I've gone from a 'three-strikes-and-you're-out' policy to a 'one-strike-and-you're-dead-to-me' policy. My stress levels are much lower, and I don't have to deal with as many morons. It's great.

Blogger Jack Amok June 03, 2020 2:52 PM  

What was that third rule? Something about doubling down?

Funny. I understand how a clockwork mechanism works, have for years. But I still find it fascinating to watch one in action.

Blogger Didas Kalos June 03, 2020 2:54 PM  

@GE Meme. It's the devil who blinds. 2 cor. 4:4. But if people choose evil, then God will send them strong delusion.

Blogger Colonel Blimp June 03, 2020 2:59 PM  

When thinking of these lost people, it is clear they no longer have their own will to control anymore. They are husks that are so beyond their own basic interest that the only analogy for them is to be compared to virus infected cells. Waiting to die while feeding and providing the material for the virus to spread.

I'm reminded of that kgb agent in the 80s that called this process demoralization. You take away the soul and hence the will of your enemy and he begins to tear down his own. It's in real time now.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 03, 2020 3:24 PM  

Glen Sprigg wrote:There are some non-Christians who are willing to listen to reason, but they are a tiny, tiny minority ...
If someone hasn't heard the Gospel, that's one thing. We are a culturally Christian land. How many in America have never heard of Jesus and salvation? Most of the people we're talking about abandoning have at least heard of the Gospel, and rather than looking into it they explicitly rejected it.

Blogger Dole June 03, 2020 3:46 PM  

@86
This is not a percentage games. Winning elections is not the same as winning. Democracy is a fraud and is doomed regardless.

As for arguments, the amount of people who are willing to hear the facts and aren't already on your side is infinitesimal. Even rhetoric is ineffective if the people are so stubborn as to not believe what is in front of their eyes. Not to say landing a few killshots isn't good for morale.

Blogger VD June 03, 2020 4:14 PM  

I hope whatever bug crawled up his butt regarding you dies

Unlikely. He'll never forgive me for the crime of being obviously smarter than him.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli June 03, 2020 4:34 PM  

Another aspect of this one must always take into account: The Messenger.

Who are you in the eyes of your libtard friend or family member? What's your track record with them? How do they see you, treat you? Because you've been wrong at times in other areas of your life, because you're imperfect and they know some of your faults, do they make the mistake to disregard your political opinions and prescience? If you are a messenger they don't want to listen to, it won't matter how right you are, they won't listen because they won't want to listen to YOU.

In time of high emotion, how a person sees you, especially how most liberals see themselves in relation to us knuckle-draggers, is not necessarily going to change. It may only provide fuel for their negative perceptions of you. Anger for the painful cognitive dissonance they are desperately trying to process and avoid.

I'm going comms silent. Whenever I do, it's bliss.

Blogger MaskettaMan June 03, 2020 4:38 PM  

Pay attention to who is saying this anarchy is going to hurt Trump's reelection bid. They are weak hands and would make bad investors, business partners, etc.

Blogger phil g June 03, 2020 4:38 PM  

The color is black

Blogger lynnjynh9315 June 03, 2020 4:54 PM  

All the liberal friends I let drift away. But family is family; all I can do is minimize contact.

No point in converting people. Everyone with a head on their shoulders knows there's storm clouds ahead, they just don't know what's coming.

But do any of us?

Blogger Uncompliant June 03, 2020 5:10 PM  

Some interesting questions are raised by the responses. First, in what manner are rightists to respond to refugees from libtardism? Based on this thread, former libtards will not be welcome.

That is a problem for us rightists in many respects. In just one respect, consider that every toddler in the West is tossed into an indoctrination machine from day care through the college/university system. Only a vanishingly small number of people will get through that system without adopting libtard ideas, particularly since the family has been destroyed and the same brainwashing is dispensed by the media and even from many churches. If rightist are only going to embrace those who were always ideologically pure, there will never be enough rightists to accomplish anything, whether through force of arms or through voting.

I am also starting to wonder what right-wing blogs are for. I assumed that the purpose of RW blogs was to red-pill the normies and libtards, you know, wake them up so they can join us, vote with us and defend Western Civilization. I also assumed that there might be some small happiness that there was some small success in waking up at least one libtard. But, I guess not. Anyway, this thread is dead. On to others.

Anonymous Anonymous June 03, 2020 5:54 PM  

I stand corrected lads, I forgot about that scripture. I never thought about the fact Jesus never returned to those who first rejected Him, and also I forgot that flesh and bone doesn't convince, it's Spirit. Absolute blunder today. Apologies.
Much love brothers. Especially you Ominous Cowherd, you're always on the case.

Blogger LAZ June 03, 2020 5:59 PM  

I'm like Argus Bacchus in that I hit them with the rapid fire rhetoric to the point where they don't talk to me anymore.

They especially don't like it being pointed out that they brought race into the conversation and being called pedophiles or pedophile supporters.

Blogger Tanjil Bren June 03, 2020 6:09 PM  

"If you really want to “own the libs” in your life right now, calmly and clearly disassociate yourself from them."

I did this at the start of this year (much to the dismay of others I know who have only recently seen the light of day; I didn't bother to explain my reasoning; they won't get it).

And I did it for the very reason Vox mentions here: "...emotionally extricating yourself from feeling any sense of responsibility for them."

They made this bed.

Blogger Tanjil Bren June 03, 2020 6:14 PM  

"I assumed that the purpose of RW blogs was to red-pill the normies and libtards..."

You assumed wrong.
They're for us.
They let us know we're not alone.
As for red pilling leftists, forget it.
Most are entirely beyond reason.
In my direct experience, it's only when reality absolutely smashes them in the teeth that the *potential* for a wake up occurs.

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 03, 2020 6:29 PM  

I am also starting to wonder what right-wing blogs are for.

You're missing the point so aggressively that I suspect you're trolling, but I'll answer for honest readers. There's a difference between putting facts out there for people to find when they're ready for them, and trying to "red pill" people who didn't ask for it and don't want it and will just punish you for trying. This post is about the latter. It's not that hard.

Anonymous Anonymous June 03, 2020 6:48 PM  

@61 Seth S: "The bigger problem arises when they are in your immediate family."

Then you married in ignorance and can repent at leisure, or failed as a parent to teach your children properly, or are seeking to be friends with your parents instead of merely 'honoring them' at a distance. All this wailing and gnashing of teeth at the personal pain of jettisoning the willfully blind or utterly narrative-compliant from one's life from everyone here is pitiful.

Blogger Gettimothy June 03, 2020 7:12 PM  

"VD June 03, 2020 8:19 AM
Vox, do you think this is a color Revolution?

It is a desperation move by the Deep State to defeat Trump in November using some of the techniques used in the color revolutions."


I am expecting a false flag involving China where America is the apparent aggressor.

Blogger Akulkis June 03, 2020 7:12 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger papabear June 03, 2020 7:44 PM  

@7 Mark Cuban is not white.

Blogger papabear June 03, 2020 7:48 PM  

@25 Prepare faster.

Blogger papabear June 03, 2020 7:50 PM  

@110 Don't make the mistake of liberals and even some orthodox Christians -- it is not merely about professing the right belief, and even that may not be 100% necessary - it is their actions. Libtards will have to prove their worth to the community or the tribe. Some may be adaptable and willing to learn, especially if the tribe is run by men as it should be. Some will have to be rejected.

Blogger Jack Amok June 03, 2020 8:23 PM  

First, in what manner are rightists to respond to refugees from libtardism?

"Sink the ships" comes to mind.

Blogger Red Raven June 03, 2020 8:30 PM  

Were you close to them? I might have to do the same with a sibling, but we are close. But our world views have changed over the past few years, I’m not sure we can be reconciled or raise our kids close together. I want to do Christian homeschooling while she isn’t even a Christian.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Blogger Michael June 03, 2020 8:52 PM  

“As Jesus Christ himself advised, leave the dead to bury the dead.”

Burn. That’s about as heavy a punctuation as can be imagined.

Blogger Michael June 03, 2020 8:59 PM  

You have forgotten that Nicodemus came to Jesus — Jesus did not go to him. I think this point is important.

Blogger VD June 03, 2020 9:13 PM  

Based on this thread, former libtards will not be welcome.

You didn't know jack shit and were completely wrong before. Now you think you're going to lecture to your intellectual and analytical superiors.

Which tells us that you still have more than a streak of liberal control freak in you. Shut up and follow because you have nothing to teach us.

Blogger God Emperor Memes June 03, 2020 9:32 PM  

Here we see a delivery of Red Pills.
https://twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1267927498580516867?s=20

Blogger thethirdcoast June 03, 2020 9:39 PM  

Jeroth wrote:I feel like doing this to anyone who still believes the COVID-19 narrative. This has got to be the most obvious and sloppy psyop in history and people are still lapping it up. I don't understand how their heads don't explode from the cognitive dissonance.

I too, am trying not to have an aneurysm in response to the utter stupidity.

The only explanation that enters my mind is that these people are living completely materialist, empty lives that revolve around going into debt for bigger houses, fancier cars, and longer vacations.

They needed a spiritual life, but they saw the positive one available as something to be mocked and ignored. Thus, they have misdirected their faith impulse to the false gods of Corona-chan and Fentanyl Floyd.

Blogger kurt9 June 03, 2020 9:57 PM  

It is a desperation move by the Deep State to defeat Trump in November using some of the techniques used in the color revolutions.

This is becoming very, very obvious to anyone with room temperature and above. My wife made nearly this same comment about two hours ago. In any case, I do not expect it to work. The riots of 50 years ago helped elect and re-elect Nixon in '68 and '72.

Blogger Tanjil Bren June 03, 2020 9:57 PM  

"...A delivery of Red Pills."

Is that the collective noun? :-)

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2020 11:44 PM  

Its easy to be polite when you no longer care about what they think or what their opinions are. You pull away, distance yourself from them, stop returning calls, start turning down invitations. I've been doing it with my baby boomer inlaws for over a decade, and my wife feels a lot better for it.

I didn't have to be rude just firm. Doesn't mean I vlock all their calls, just means I treat them like a stranger on a bus. Works for me.

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2020 11:45 PM  

The founding principle of communism is to destroy western society and Christianity by any means necessary. In over a hundred years, this hasn't changed. Motives vary, but most commies can't be reformed.

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2020 11:52 PM  

I never understood where this compulsion of being together with siblings comes from? And I come from a tradional european family. I love my brother and sister but they have their own households and I have mine. I do whats best for my household and I hope they do whats best for theirs. I am not going to lecture them and I expect not to be lectured by them. I go to my brothers twice a year even though he lives 20 minutes away. My sister even less since she lives an hour's drive away.

Blogger Unknown June 03, 2020 11:57 PM  

Rationality and logic is not enough, its even a starter. If you lead with rationality and logic against people who don't accept the premise, you've already lost. They value emotion and feelings. The only strategy is to get them emotionally attached to beautiful things, once that happens they will not be so willing to destroy everything.

Blogger Jack Amok June 04, 2020 12:16 AM  

It is a desperation move by the Deep State to defeat Trump in November

Could be as simple as trying to maximize Black voter turnout, that being needed with the response Corn Pop's old homie got to his "you ain't black" misfire.

Blogger Johnny June 04, 2020 12:18 AM  

>The white people who instinctively side with the blacks against the whites, are not your people. They can never be your people, because they hate your people. Granted, what drives them is hatred of self, but it is not your job to heal them. These people are driven by the thought of your people living as hated minorities in their own lands. They cannot be saved.

ZMan's wrong. SOME Leftists can't be saved. Others can be saved if Nationalists stop trying to be Racist Libertarians and adopt the Third Position. Huge swaths of Leftists are only on the Left because they want affordable healthcare. They only regurgitate Leftist talking points because they think Nationalists are just a Racist version of Conservatives.

We need to support a Nation Healthcare System. It's shown to have even the majority of Conservative voters supporting it along with even more of the Independents and Democrats. Plus we're already paying for people to go to the emergency room which ends up costing us more than simply having National Healthcare. Conservatives aren't just wrong on immigration, they're mostly wrong on economics too. Conservatism and Libertarianism don't work and will never work. Conservatives only vote Republican because of things like immigration and the 2nd Amendment.

https://imgur.com/a/aBCnSV5

Anonymous Anonymous June 04, 2020 4:49 AM  

"First, in what manner are rightists to respond to refugees from libtardism?"

People who have been habitually despised by libtards for decades are not inclined to be hospitable when those same libtards come crying to flyover country begging to be saved from the consequences of their own idiocy.

Nor should they be.

They should be especially vigilant that these refugees are not allowed to immediately set about repeating their idiocies in a new locale (which you may be aware, they have a long history of doing, there being no magic dirt).

So, it greatly depends on the individuals involved. Have they seen the error of their ways and are actively working to reverse the effects, or are they merely afraid for their own skins but still clinging to their devilish dogmas?

Secondly, how is anyone to know which is which? Doesn't the precautionary principle that libtards preach whenever they think it favours their agenda strongly imply that all refugees from libtard lands should be shot on sight?

If, God forbid, I were a libtard refugee in a rural location I'd buy a used Ford 150, put a gun rack and a Trump bumper sticker on it if it didn't already have them, and do my best to become invisible except when my neighbours need a helping hand. I thnk you've come to the wrong place.

I'll be happy to put that on your headstone though, being neighbourly n all.

Blogger Akulkis June 04, 2020 9:34 AM  

>> Sorry, but Z-man and you, Vox, are wrong. 100% wrong.

>> I used to be a dyed-in-the-wool libtard, but I am not anymore. Part of the reason is that I found and read the Z-man and you, Vox.

No, you are wrong.
Nobody was wasting their time proseletyzing you with truth you didn't want to hear, you were seeking out information, and when you happened upon the truth, you at least mulled it over in your mind.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 04, 2020 11:03 AM  

They have been propagandized from the time they were young enough to believe in the tooth fairy. No amount of explaining or "owning" them will ever change their minds. They must run into ridicule, laughter and in most cases, be mugged by reality. You must hit their emotions. Don't forget the toll this will take on you. That is why it is best to just let them run into a brick wall of reality.

Sophistry and rhetoric works and it works to attach themselves like pathogens to the emotions of the person. They will respond emotionally and not logically to violations of the narrative.
Feelings don't care about your facts.

Blogger Outis June 04, 2020 11:32 AM  

We were best friends in high school; over the past 20+ years we went our separate ways but still he asked me to be best man at his wedding a few years ago; we've stayed in touch - but these riots and subsequent virtue signalling over BLM raised the stakes. Over the past few days, we've had a couple of exchanges on FB over private message and it was clear that when the sh*t hits the fan over the next few years, this guy will 'with tears in his eyes, shoot me in the back'. Not a guy to die in a foxhole with. They say you're lucky if you have 2 lifelong friends; both of my closest childhood friends have now have chosen the Other. Other than fleeting sentiment, I regret nothing; they chose. These are biblical times that will pit brother against brother. Victory or martyrdom. Let it be so, and may God have mercy on my soul.

Blogger J Van Stry June 04, 2020 1:38 PM  

Johnny wrote:>

Huge swaths of Leftists are only on the Left because they want affordable healthcare. They only regurgitate Leftist talking points because they think Nationalists are just a Racist version of Conservatives.

We need to support a Nation Healthcare System. It's shown to have even the majority of Conservative voters


Bull.
First off, what's a 'conservative'? As Vox so often points out: WHAT have the conserved?

Nobody with a brain or on the 'right' wants socialized medicine. It doesn't work, it never works, it always leads to strict government controls and euthanasia. ALWAYS.

And the quality of care drop precipitously. Have you noticed the shortage of doctors in the US lately? Yeah, Obamacare made it clear that you don't own your labor and soon you're gonna be a slave of the state. Doctors are retiring in record numbers and there's nobody replacing them. That's the real reason we have things like 'nurse practitioners' nowadays.

Government controlled healthcare always destroys a society and a country. Because it's used to control the populace.

Anonymous Anonymous June 04, 2020 2:50 PM  

"mugged by reality"

https://twitter.com/AmiHorowitz/status/1267908030206816259

Blogger Jack Amok June 04, 2020 2:54 PM  

Huge swaths of Leftists are only on the Left because they want affordable healthcare.

And as soon as you give them that, they'll want something else. Then something after that, and after that, and so on.

Leftists are never satisfied. Whatever they're complaining about today is just the next thing, but never the last thing, on their agenda. There is no last thing.

Only an idiot would take anything they say at face value.

Blogger Johnny June 04, 2020 8:31 PM  

@141
>Bull.
>First off, what's a 'conservative'? As Vox so often points out: WHAT have the conserved?

Conservative as in those who self-describe as Conservative. That's the vast majority of people on the right. Independents and Democrats support National Healthcare even more. Very few people genuinely like Conservative economic policy. They hold their knows and vote Republican because they think the Left is crazy.

>Nobody with a brain or on the 'right' wants socialized medicine. It doesn't work, it never works, it always leads to strict government controls and euthanasia. ALWAYS.

All healthcare is rationed in one way or another. Private healthcare doesn't work. People are too willing to pay for higher prices in healthcare so demand stays high and costs keep rising.

National Healthcare works A LOT better than Private Healthcare considering the fact that no one will ever have a Libertarian style healthcare system in the first place. Libertarianism doesn't work.

>And the quality of care drop precipitously. Have you noticed the shortage of doctors in the US lately? Yeah, Obamacare made it clear that you don't own your labor and soon you're gonna be a slave of the state. Doctors are retiring in record numbers and there's nobody replacing them. That's the real reason we have things like 'nurse practitioners' nowadays.

Obamacare isn't a National Healthcare system. It's a law written by private health insurance companies to force you to pay them money.

>Government controlled healthcare always destroys a society and a country. Because it's used to control the populace.

And private healthcare isn't? You have to have a job to get insurance. That job can be taken away at any moment by SJW's if you cross the line.

Offer affordable healthcare to the masses. If they turn SJW then fine they're entitled to free speech, but they won't get taxpayer-funded healthcare and other goodies. Carrot and stick.

@143
>And as soon as you give them that, they'll want something else. Then something after that, and after that, and so on.

Woketards want that when it comes to social issues. But the silent majority of white leftists would be satisfied with things like National Healthcare and a living wage.

>Leftists are never satisfied. Whatever they're complaining about today is just the next thing, but never the last thing, on their agenda. There is no last thing.

Some Leftists will complain about things. But as long as people are happy there will be no one to listen. Take the wind out of their sails like Otto Von Bismarck did.

Blogger Akulkis June 05, 2020 8:29 AM  

>> Obamacare isn't a National Healthcare system. It's a law written by private health insurance companies to force you to pay them money.


And yet, it's still better than a nationalized healthcare system such as exists in Canada or any European country.

Britain's NHS is an utter disaster. Canadians flock over the border to the U.S. so that they can get to see a specialist before they die or become irreversibly harmed by whatever.

What *ALL* of leftism is REALLY about is this: "how can I get somebody else to pay for what I want?" This is why they adamantly refuse to even discuss the concept of a nationalized healthcare concept that has voluntary participation -- because they know that anybody with money will not volunteer to be a triaged by the government if they can avoid it.

Blogger Johnny June 05, 2020 8:23 PM  

@145

>And yet, it's still better than a nationalized healthcare system such as exists in Canada or any European country.

Hell no, it's expensive as hell and leaves so many Americans uncovered that The Left can use it as a wedge against The Right.

>Britain's NHS is an utter disaster. Canadians flock over the border to the U.S. so that they can get to see a specialist before they die or become irreversibly harmed by whatever.

Britain's NHS is affordable to taxpayers unlike America's healthcare system which gouges consumers. That's even with the Cuckservatives cutting the NHS to help fund the "New British" that New Labour imported.

And Americans buy cheaper prescription drugs from Canada.

>What *ALL* of leftism is REALLY about is this: "how can I get somebody else to pay for what I want?"

Yes in rhetoric. Which is why they will always win and you will always lose until you recognize that Libertarianism doesn't work. Are you a Leftist campaigner? You'll get them millions more votes going around saying things like that.

In reality the Left supports gibs for nonwhites and billionaires. You could call them out for that rather than relying on the "No Free Stuff" argument that has lost whenever it's been deployed over the centuries.

>This is why they adamantly refuse to even discuss the concept of a nationalized healthcare concept that has voluntary participation -- because they know that anybody with money will not volunteer to be a triaged by the government if they can avoid it.

No. Because if it's voluntary people will just stay away from the system when they're healthy to avoid payment then jump into it when they're sick.

You can't espouse Individualist Libertarianism on economic issues when you don't want to pay taxes (In exchange for far cheaper healthcare) then suddenly start talking about Collectivist Nationalism and how we need to forgive debts and close the borders. Either we are a collective or we aren't not.

Blogger Akulkis June 07, 2020 2:47 PM  

>> Britain's NHS is affordable to taxpayers unlike America's healthcare system which gouges consumers. That's even with the Cuckservatives cutting the NHS to help fund the "New British" that New Labour imported.


You're an idiot.

I don't care how "affordable" something is, if it doesn't work, then IT DOESN'T WORK.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 07, 2020 2:57 PM  

Johnny wrote:Britain's NHS is affordable to taxpayers unlike America's healthcare system which gouges consumers.
Because NHS doesn't provide healthcare. I know a person, ironically an NHS doctor, who was crippled for life by a minor back injury that in the US would have been treated and resolved within 3 months, no matter the person's income. It took the NHS 2 years to get around to even doing an MRI, and that only after paralysis had set in.

Blogger Dr. Ferris June 08, 2020 7:58 PM  

This isn't an issue of race. I never met anyone in the US military, of any race, that had the vicious animosity of the sort of activists who habituate college and university campuses. You need to get your head around this. "Black Lives Matter" and similar factions do not care about racial equity, or even black supremacy - they are Left fascist organizations dedicated to destroying "capitalism" and replacing it with a socialist-run oligarchy. They want to do to the US what similar Left fascist factions have done to other countries throughout the world, and will destroy or kill anyone - black, white or other - who tries to get in their way. Exploiting race and fomenting racism are simply tactics for them.

That said, I agree that one should take extra care when dealing with such people. They are not nice, and will hurt or even kill their perceived enemies and targets in a very premeditated manner if they think they can get away with it. Revolutionary ideologies and the lure of power they promise to their followers is a toxic intellectual narcotic. If religion is the opiate of the people, socialism is by far the worst religion of the lot.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts