ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

St. Efan's statement

Concerning his deplatforming by YouTube yesterday.
This is Stefan Molyneux. As you may have heard, 14 years of my life, thousands of videos, billions of comments, hundreds of millions of views, and nearly a million subscribers have been destroyed, has been erased from |YouTube.

The accusation is the usual one, that I'm fermenting violence and hatred and so on, which is not true at all. I have consistently promulgated the non-aggression principle and called for reason and evidence as the methodology by which we can resolve social disputes and differences. It doesn't seem to have mattered, of course, the reality is that the book burning is underway. Myself and many other dissidents and anti-communist intellectuals and speakers have also had channels destroyed across a wide variety of platforms within the span of only one hour in what I assume is a highly coordinated effort to silence us. And it is a blow, don't get me wrong, it is a huge blow, it is a huge challenge, and the goal of course is to remove the middle, to remove those of us who are looking for peaceful solutions, rational solutions, philosophical solutions, to social differences. To take us out so that there is no center to society and everyone can gravitate to the extremes wherein the tinderbox of violence can be lit in a revolutionary conflagration of brutality.

And I'm going to strongly urge you, my friends, to resist that temptation, resist that temptation to go to the extremes, to go to hostility, to go to rage, to go to violence. It is not too late. There is still incredible technology that we can use to further the rational and philosophical discussion of issues within society and I'm begging you please stay in the conversation. It is my dedication and my foundational goal to maintain, and possibly even grow, this philosophical conversation despite the inevitable blowbacks that philosophers always receive from the powers that be, so please help me out.

It's going to be a pretty harsh winter and a pretty big reorientation. I'm going to beg you, please, my friends, go to freedomain.com. Help me out. I will come back stronger and better and we can avoid the escalation that could burn us all to the ground.
I very much like Stefan. I admire him. He's a smart man. He's a good man. He has good intentions and a good heart. But he simply does not understand the times.

The time for conversation is over. While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war. This is not a time for peaceful, rational or philosophical solutions, it is, rather, a time to know your enemy, to know yourself, and to embrace the inevitable conflicts to come.

So, gentle readers, what is your profession?

Labels: , ,

153 Comments:

Blogger [Redacted] June 30, 2020 8:32 AM  

Soon: "The Aggression Principal" by Stefan Molyneux. He will emerge from a granite cocoon 10 years younger with a perfect body, assume a threatening T-Pose to assert dominance in the name of Christ, and promote locking up the insane in insane asylums before they run your society.

Blogger McChuck June 30, 2020 8:39 AM  

Naked force, violence, is the only thing that ever stops Leftists.
We should have been hanging them for the last century.

Blogger Attila is my bro June 30, 2020 8:45 AM  

Every conservative I talk to about the coming conflict always, to a man, says, "But we have the guns and they're pussyfags! They don't stand a chance!" And every time I remind them that they are highly organized and we are worse than disorganized - we're completely atomized.

Did you help your neighbor when they came for his guns? Did you attack the police station after your neighbor was arrested for thought crime?

Then I tell them to organize, per advice here, at the block & neighborhood level. I've had difficulty with that myself. When I bring up forming a neighborhood watch they look at me like I want to form a militia, which is ultimately what I actually do want, but normies reject that instantaneously so I frame it in a block association / neighborhood watch context. Even that is too much.

I don't know if I can get through to them. Everyone on my block is a municipal employee (has at least one municipal income): teachers, firefighters, at last 4 cops, even an IRS auditor. My wife and I are the only ones I know of with no municipal income. Plus, it's a nice, safe, white neighborhood and under normal circumstances safety would never be an issue. But diversity is not far away and in times of conflict it's way too close for comfort. How can I wake them up? Is it even possible?

Blogger Macs June 30, 2020 8:51 AM  

Time to war? I doubt it, the Left is shooting themselves in the foot with their insane cringe-worthy antics. Since Republicans are also dropping the ball I would say it's time for a 3rd party to emerge based on a conspiracy theory world-view rather than the usual false dichotomy.

Blogger jijijeac June 30, 2020 8:59 AM  

They threw him out for his race realism and gender realism. I was pleasantly surprised in recent years that he touched upon race and gender realistic politics. Although I was kinda aware this would get him banned eventually. oh well. race and gender are outlaw scientific topics which for the next couple of decades/centuries will be restricted to outlaw environments such as the deep web.

Blogger Out of Nod June 30, 2020 9:02 AM  

Couldn't agree with you more. Stefan was a good portal in my journey to the hard right but I walked away from him because he ultimately failed to see that the only reason his enemy has is the ultimate destruction of the good, the true, and the beautiful. They will not be argued out of their position - they don't believe in the argument. They are nothing but unreasoning emotion paired with a desire to control.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 30, 2020 9:03 AM  

New rulez, if you ain't accusin, yer losin. I'll just assume in his works he focused on the intellectual level, glossing over the moral level and absolutely terrified of the physical level of conflict. Very definition of conservative tailgater, the left moralizes, the right begs to have an intellectual discussion and soon the right has cornered itself.

I kind of hoping I am wrong about the man, but after having read the same script for decades I doubt he is much different than any other conservative.

Blogger Andrew Jackson June 30, 2020 9:04 AM  

The time for talk is over! Teenage Whiteboys it's bayonet time!

Blogger Sam Spade June 30, 2020 9:05 AM  

I came to know VOX watching one Stefan conversation with him about SJWs and gamergate.

He was very important for my awakening to some truths. Wish him the best.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade June 30, 2020 9:07 AM  

"....the Left is shooting themselves in the foot"

I really wish people would stop with this delusion. The left is gaining ground like crazy. How are they shooting themselves in the foot? People are going to not like them? People are really going to vote team R now? This is just another form of "If you danged liberals don't stop, you're going to be reeeeaaaaalllly sorry..."

Blogger bramley says "Enoch was right" June 30, 2020 9:07 AM  

Those who have grown soft will be whittled away until only the hardcore remain. And that kernel will go on to form the world of the future. That is the way it has always been. It's looking increasingly like the past 75 years has been an extended interbellum period. The men of resolve will step to the challenge. Not sure i am one of them, but i damn well support them to any lengths when what needs to be done is done.

Blogger Some Guy June 30, 2020 9:08 AM  

"Time to war? I doubt it"

Yes, it's time to war. We are not in the shooting phase yet, but it is time for every able bodied man to prepare himself physically and mentally for what is to come. Hopefully we will not be called upon, but you know that Tree of Liberty and all that.

Blogger Ska_Boss June 30, 2020 9:10 AM  

Discourse is a waste of time when the people you are trying to convince are close-minded and are actively dismantling the very foundation of your society. But by all means Stefan, keep trying to build your media empire while western civilization is increasingly under assault.

Blogger VD June 30, 2020 9:10 AM  

Time to war? I doubt it

Literally no one cares what you think. Your ignorance is both profound and obvious. War ALWAYS follows the mass movement of peoples, and the US has experienced the largest mass movement of peoples in known history.

Blogger Jeff Wood June 30, 2020 9:27 AM  

@3.

I have a lot of sympathy for Attila's good brother here.

If I have it right, you USians tend to the individualistic, while we Europeans tend to the collectivist.

The result is that while you chaps have all the guns, you lack the habit of voluntary organisation. We in Yurp don't have the same firepower, but given the tools we can quickly organise.

Attila's sibling describes you as atomised. Perhaps it is merely his neighbourhood. Perhaps another community would offer a more co-operative atmosphere, perhaps centred around the shooting range.

Good luck to you all: the Enemy understands that if the US falls, his task is more than halved.

Blogger Jason the Gentleman June 30, 2020 9:32 AM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:New rulez, if you ain't accusin, yer losin. I'll just assume in his works he focused on the intellectual level, glossing over the moral level and absolutely terrified of the physical level of conflict.
Close - but no, he addresses *a* moral level, but it's one he created devoid of God - it's called, 'Universally Preferable Behaviour: A Rational Proof of Secular Ethics'.
I believe this is part of his weakness, likely the main part. He doesn't believe there is an overarching evil force seeking the wanton destruction of God's children, and he thinks everyone can be convinced from a secular standpoint if they will all just listen. Without the perspective provided by knowing the true enemy, I can only imagine how hard it is to understand the conflict we're embroiled in because it wouldn't make sense. It's like hes trying to solve a puzzle without all the pieces, he figured maybe it's because he is supposed to create pieces to fit in the holes, but they don't fit right no matter how careful he is in their creation, but he's *sure* he did it right, so why does it all keep not working?
In the meantime, the prince of the world keeps him in a self-assured fog that he really does understand everything very well and is missing nothing, it's just that he needs to keep convincing them of the secular ethics to save themselves.

Blogger Tomato bear June 30, 2020 9:33 AM  

Well, go sit down, put on that mask of obedience, and vote your way out this one.

Blogger Glen Sprigg June 30, 2020 9:33 AM  

The left might be shooting themselves in the foot on a regular basis, but at least they're shooting; what's the 'conservative' side doing, other than whining that the libs don't play fair? As Vox said, the pattern is clear, and the left has been preparing for the upcoming war for decades, while the conservatives have complacently sat back and assured themselves that 'it can't happen here.' I admit that I used to be of the same mindset, but I woke up in a hurry when President Selfie-Stick started ramming through his agenda despite massive popular opposition. They don't care about the 'will of the people' unless it's people who agree with them anyway. They WILL do what they want, and until we physically stop them from doing it, they're going to continue until they've annihilated any traces of western civilization. Sure, eventually their 'utopia' will fall apart, because it always does, but that's small comfort to the lives destroyed in the process.

Our society might well already be lost, but I'd rather go down fighting than kneeling.

Blogger Maniac June 30, 2020 9:36 AM  

I'm taking the required firearms safety course to qualify for my LTC tomorrow. I hope the process doesn't take too long because we don't have very long to go.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville June 30, 2020 9:37 AM  

It was a sad thing to watch and see the despair and horror in his eyes that this will all come to blood. He looked away rather than embrace the cost of freedom.

Blogger xsdenied June 30, 2020 9:40 AM  

"The accusation is the usual one, that I'm fermenting violence and hatred and so on, which is not true at all"

Ofcourse it is true. In their eyes it is true, which is all that matters. As long as he keeps denying and whining instead of embracing it he legitimizes their accusations and is bound by their wizardry.

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz June 30, 2020 9:51 AM  

Left is too egotistical to care about the end Renault of famine, War and collaps.
When they will came Left will be surprised and of course blame everybody but themselves.
There is no reasoning with locusts.

Blogger nidus of inflection June 30, 2020 9:52 AM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:I'll just assume in his works he focused on the intellectual level, glossing over the moral level and absolutely terrified of the physical level of conflict.

Aristotle needs Alexander.

Blogger Monotonous Languor June 30, 2020 9:56 AM  

The left has given everyone a stark binary choice... you're either for them completely, or against them, in which case you must be destroyed. There are no nuances here, no in-between positions. No dialog, no waffling, no compromise. And that is exactly how the left gets its incredible power to crush everyone else.

Whites must declare themselves to be racist, and then dare the left to do something about it. If whites don't do this, then they will never have the courage or the power to defeat the left. Anybody who refuses to understand this is a collaborator with the left, knowingly or otherwise. They can kiss their country goodbye, and get themselves ready to be herded into gulags.

It's just that simple. (I don't know why I bother.)

Blogger Yossarian June 30, 2020 10:06 AM  

People like Stefan will always call for peace and just have us talk it out because that's what he's good at. It's an obvious strategy get your opponent to play the game you're best at. His channel has been on the down for years because after Trump nobody's playing the conversation game anymore.

PS: Did Vox just post a video link? WTF

Blogger Scuzzaman June 30, 2020 10:13 AM  

@Attila

Can you move to Montana? Or anywhere rural? Rural people tend to be more connected to the realities of mutual support...

Blogger SamuraiJeff June 30, 2020 10:15 AM  

I've always liked Stefan. The one thing that makes me cringe is calling himself a philosopher. Maybe he actually is? Maybe that's the only word to describe him? Idk

Blogger jkmack June 30, 2020 10:18 AM  

Stefan's stance, ironically, is the reason there will be war. An unwillingness to fight in the courts, or to fight in low grade protest violence, will allow a power imbalance that will force bloodshed.
Stefan and his current cohort's lack of fight when Owen benjamin's cohort got banned, or the cohorts prior to owen benjamin's, such as alex jones, or the dr. of common sense, and rationalizing it as well, they were just too controversial, or they did x or y wrong, so that was just them, i will be a good boy, and keep my channel is the only reason we find ourselves in this situation.
If those past bannings were won and reversed, or still being litigated, new bannings would not be happening. Just as Owen Benjamins actions have stopped all future bannings on patreon.

These bannings now, they are not a battle in a war, they are the mopping up operation, the weed picking, prior to the planting of this falls national elections.

@3, you must build a portfolio of black on white crime, ms13 crime, the kyle yorlis' the retarded kid in chicago, the 83 yo grandma what was burnt to death by 4 blacks, The website of black serial killers (I bet your neighbors still think there is no such thing as black serial killers). And then you must present it to them. And you will have to soft sell it as not a racial thing, but as a blind spot that they have, because it is not front and center on their tv's every night, because it is "racist" and uncomfortable. Tell them it is tantamount to having an odorless colorless gas building up in their house, that they are totally unaware of, and that they need to do some minimum level of preparation for. And if you make the case and they still reject it. Well, you know they are fodder for what is to come, and stop wasting your time on them. Confront directly with the truth, if they reject truth, they have made the decision.
If you feel you need to further soft sell it, mix in FED money printing leading to further instability and all many of urban ne'er do wells going zombie apocalypse as the systemic collapse accelerates, but that will take numbers, and numbers tend to make eyes glass over very quickly, except maybe for the irs guy.

Blogger Jeroth June 30, 2020 10:21 AM  

"The accusation is the usual one, that I'm fermenting violence and hatred and so on, which is not true at all"

"silence is violence" + "when you speak it's violence". This should be clear enough for even a philosopher to understand, but apparently not.

Attila is my bro wrote:How can I wake them up? Is it even possible?

I don't think so, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. What you are doing is great, even if it isn't getting the results you hoped for. But remember not even the left organizes organically at the grass roots level. They are organized by people with wealth and power, and they have a vast propaganda apparatus to enforce the organization.

I wish Q would do more towards this end. He tells you we are living in a fight of dark vs light, biblical times, etc. Yet he only ever tells you to resist as "digital warriors". Q often feels like a parent giving a child a "very important job" to keep him out of the way. If the white hats are in fact fighting a very real war behind the scenes and absolutely slaughtering the enemy, then great. But if not, oh boy.

Blogger Bob June 30, 2020 10:26 AM  

@19 Maniac:
"I'm taking the required firearms safety course to qualify for my LTC tomorrow. I hope the process doesn't take too long because we don't have very long to go."

When this war gets going, things like a LTC will be meaningless.

Blogger jkmack June 30, 2020 10:27 AM  

Without soft power, you cannot effectively use hard power. All the BLM and antifa stuff is happening because they want to goad a response. They know they control the polities where the most egregious stuff happens. Just as NYC came down on the proud boys, even though the cops on the scene did not make an arrest, and did nothing to the antifa parties. Thinking you are going to use weapons prior to complete governmental collapse, without extreme punishments, is foolish in the extreme.
The Ken and Karen data point may indicate the time is coming, if they had slaughtered about 5 or 10 of the trespassers and got this kind of reception, and the DA's refused to prosecute, it would be open season on BLM trespassers. The Detroit cops running over them, is another positive sign. There should be a wave of legislation coming that makes it legal to do what the Charlottesville kid got convicted off, if people are standing in front of your car, while others bang on your windows, to such a degree that you fear for your life, you should be justified in plowing thru them.
Watch your politicians carefully and be aware of what they dont do, not just what they do do. Time is of the essence.

Blogger jijijeac June 30, 2020 10:27 AM  

@10

same here. the left won every major social battle of the past 100 years.

Blogger Section 8A June 30, 2020 10:31 AM  

For a guy who understands the other side so well, to think that his pointing out that he isn't 'fermenting violence' shows an unbelievable lack of awareness. St. Efan knows that he could sit there in silence, and THAT would be seen as violence.

He has a huge following, his own platform, is technologically savvy - waaay smarter than they are, and could go to war using that platform beginning today. He's got a howitzer full of ones and zeroes at his command.

No discussion anymore St. Efan. An onslaught of (in order), rhetoric, memery, dialectic and logical attacks on Evil.

Blogger Skyler the Weird June 30, 2020 10:34 AM  

Whenever non leftists try to organize they get labeled as White Supremacists and the Feds try to find some excuse to harass (tea Party) or arrest members (Bundy Standoff)

Blogger NewTunesForOldLogos June 30, 2020 10:44 AM  

Their plan is simply to avoid ever formally declaring war until they’ve already won, to refuse to give us a rallying point. We are the British, all over again, marching into the woods in rows and columns, getting sniped from treetops and behind rocks.

Blogger Critias June 30, 2020 10:57 AM  

"And it is a blow, don't get me wrong, it is a huge blow, it is a huge challenge.."

I don't understand how this could be a blow. He will have known for years that this was going to happen and put himself in a position where this attack is an opportunity to launch something, be it a new book, updated site - whatever, he should have been willing them to ban him so he could make his move.

@4"I would say it's time for a 3rd party to emerge"

Waste of time. The machine is so well oiled it can infiltrate, subvert and destroy political parties faster than you can make them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 30, 2020 11:01 AM  

It is too late.

Do you back the King? Or Parliament?
Out with your answer, man! We have no time for your waffling!

Blogger Warunicorn June 30, 2020 11:02 AM  

Maniac wrote:I'm taking the required firearms safety course to qualify for my LTC tomorrow. I hope the process doesn't take too long because we don't have very long to go.

Good luck! :D

It takes about 2 to 3 hours for the course; more if you have a live fire portion (which is fun!).

The long part is getting your interview with the police. It took a good three months for me to be free and clear for my LTC after that. Whatever you do, stay on top of it. They're not going to keep you updated; you have to contact them.

Back on topic: It's sad that it's come to this but not surprising. There are a lot of bad actors out there willing to do evil. (The irony here is that they think they're fighting for some noble cause.)

Blogger Rebel Shoat June 30, 2020 11:04 AM  

Moderate allies are important (as long as they aren't the kind that don't shoot you in the back). They have influence with certain audiences that the more strident will never have. Not a fan of Stefan myself but consider him an ally and hope he does well.

Blogger Gregory the Tall June 30, 2020 11:12 AM  

Best thing about Stefan is I found Vox through him at the time. Then Vox spoke out against Peterson, and Stefan never invited him back again. I always felt that there was a connection.

Blogger Gettimothy June 30, 2020 11:15 AM  

. I have consistently promulgated the non-aggression principle and called for reason and evidence as the methodology by which we can resolve social disputes and differences.

Clausewitz chuckles.

Blogger McChuck June 30, 2020 11:16 AM  

@15 Jeff Wood said "If I have it right, you USians tend to the individualistic, while we Europeans tend to the collectivist.

The result is that while you chaps have all the guns, you lack the habit of voluntary organisation. We in Yurp don't have the same firepower, but given the tools we can quickly organise."

And this is one the reasons why our enemies had the government take over welfare. Americans used to self organize everything. How many young men are in the fraternal organizations these days? Lions, Elks, Moose, Eagles, etc? VFW, Legion, AmVets?

Start up or join a paintball or soft air league in your area.

Blogger borsabil June 30, 2020 11:27 AM  

"And I'm going to strongly urge you, my friends, to resist that temptation, resist that temptation to go to the extremes, to go to hostility, to go to rage, to go to violence. It is not too late."

They're literally taking food off your table. Destroying your progeny's future. Do they have to rape your wife in front of you before you man the fuck up? Libertarians man.

Blogger grok June 30, 2020 11:39 AM  

"My mother said violence never solves anything." "So?" Mr. Dubois looked at her bleakly. "I'm sure the city fathers of Carthage would be glad to know that."
" … I was not making fun of you personally; I was heaping scorn on an inexcusably silly idea — a practice I shall always follow. Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

From Heinlein "Starship Troopers"

Blogger Shimshon June 30, 2020 11:40 AM  

Stefan needs a bigger bow-tie. MUCH bigger.

Blogger borsabil June 30, 2020 11:41 AM  

"And this is one the reasons why our enemies had the government take over welfare. Americans used to self organize everything. How many young men are in the fraternal organizations these days? Lions, Elks, Moose, Eagles, etc? VFW, Legion, AmVets?

Start up or join a paintball or soft air league in your area."

Keep hearing that England is a cucked nation but then I saw thousands of white soccer fans turn out to defend their statues from the bugmen. Didn't see that happen in the States.

Blogger Dan in Georgia June 30, 2020 11:48 AM  

I have never heard Stefan say that he is aware that our enemies want all of us dead. Maybe he does but won’t say it publicly. Until he realizes that, he is going to be very confused as to why he is continuously attacked, and why nothing he does about it seems to work.

Blogger JD Curtis June 30, 2020 11:49 AM  

Did he back up his videos on Bitchute or elsewhere?
I hope so. If he didn't see this day coming then I truly feel for the guy. It wasn't only expected but rather inevitable

Blogger Jim June 30, 2020 11:49 AM  

If violence is never the answer, you are worse than a slave. Even slaves know when to revolt.

Blogger Shane Bradman June 30, 2020 11:53 AM  

Stefan got booted precisely because of the non aggression principle. They know he won't fight back.

Blogger Sillon June 30, 2020 11:57 AM  

McChuck wrote:Naked force, violence, is the only thing that ever stops Leftists.

We should have been hanging them for the last century.


Pinochet (Chile) and Franco (Spain) had to crush the commies in their respective countries.

I used to think of Franco and Pinochet that Franco had the moral upper hand as he let the commies get out of Spain into exile, and not massacre them after the war. Pinochet on the other hand gave free helicopter rides to as many as he could.

I have come to understand with age that Franco made a terrible mistake and the future is investing in free helicopter tours.

Blogger Unknown June 30, 2020 11:59 AM  

Adding to Vox's 300 video - some doom soundtrack and lyrics

"Tempered by the fires of hell
His iron will remained steadfast through the passage
That preys upon the weak

He set forth without pity
And he hunted the slaves of doom with barbarous cruelty
Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding

None could stand before the horde but The Doom Slayer"

For he alone was the hell walker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmMiRlPjOc

Blogger tuberman June 30, 2020 12:04 PM  

Stefan's message is weak and sad. His time is gone.

Some of his historical facts were great though.

Blogger xsdenied June 30, 2020 12:05 PM  

"No discussion anymore St. Efan."

It is sadly ironic they have litterally removed his ability to discuss and then still thinks there is time to discuss the possibility of discussion.

Blogger FUBARwest June 30, 2020 12:06 PM  

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Peacemakers are not peaceful.

Blogger The Remnant June 30, 2020 12:09 PM  

Amen. Reason, discourse, and civilization are for the civilized. Barbarians are not entitled to civility and, in fact, perceive it as weakness. Preserving civilization sometimes requires not practicing it, specifically with regard to those who want to burn it down.

Blogger Rattlesnake_Kid June 30, 2020 12:11 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:They can kiss their country goodbye, and get themselves ready to be herded into gulags.

There will never be gulags in America. The gulags were used to serve two ends simultaneously: extermination and infrastructure/industrialization. Russia was sorely lacking in roads and railways, so they simply worked the peoples marked for extermination to death. Ask yourself this, is America in need of 200 million+ slave laborers? You know the answer. There will be no gulag if we lose. Only the holocaust they dream of, except this one will be illegal to remember.

Blogger Durandel June 30, 2020 12:16 PM  

Satanic Commies: Purging you filthy racists will allow for the creation of a Utopia, Heaven on Earth, and will end all evil. (Starts sharpening their knives).

Typical conservative: I see what your saying and I agree. Let’s have a conversation about this.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 30, 2020 12:27 PM  

Keep hearing that England is a cucked nation but then I saw thousands of white soccer fans turn out to defend their statues from the bugmen. Didn't see that happen in the States
Because England is English and the US is a multiethnic global empire.
Though I do know some good ol boys that were camped out at a statue in the rural South. It just doesn't make the news because Antifa and BLM know they'd get butchered going out there.

Blogger Scuzzaman June 30, 2020 12:36 PM  

Yeah. He’s smart He still wrote fermenting instead of fomenting. Perhaps he should listen to someone smarter and get ready to fight for what he believes with all the weapons God gave him.

Blogger Dole June 30, 2020 12:54 PM  

I may not be correct, but I believe Stefan made a rhetorical statement. What he wants to do is to point out how irredeemably Luciferian and beyond negotiation the people we are up against are. He knows the conversation is over with over 90 percent certainty, but wants a confirmation of the fact so that we can move on. In addition, he wants to convince the doubters, there are many of those.

Blogger Canadian Warlord June 30, 2020 12:59 PM  

Molyneux was an effective communicator, his rhetoric was well constructed, so the opinion gatekeepers have finally gated him.

I guess the people who are looking for someone to tell them what to do will have to look elsewhere! Or maybe they shouldn't be looking for that in the first place.

Blogger Br1cht June 30, 2020 1:01 PM  

So all of Mr. Molyneux´s cowering and distancing from "non-kosher" people and still he wasn´t protected, huh?

Weakness is the attribute that no one ever respects, in truth weakness tend to make Homer´s words, "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence" come true.

As always I salute the SDL, the Legion and the VFM!

Blogger Yordan Yordanov June 30, 2020 1:07 PM  

St. Efan is a civil and softhearted man. A good man, who wishes to speak the truth as he sees it, without bothering anyone and without being bothered by anyone.

'Tis not the age for such men anymore.

Blogger Attila is my bro June 30, 2020 1:11 PM  

>>ScuzzamanJune 30, 2020 10:13 AM
@Attila

Can you move to Montana? Or anywhere rural? Rural people tend to be more connected to the realities of mutual support...<<

My brother lives in Montana. He loves it and he has tons o' guns. He even makes his own. He's a metal worker/miller. Wife does not like the weather there, and the growing season is pretty short as I understand. However, she's Hungarian and we are seriously considering moving there. If we go, a top priority is to rebuild my wife's social/support network, which shouldn't be hard at all.

My good Christian friend told me to stay and fight, but I think that's likely suicidal based on the vibrancy level where I live. The good news is my house gains value with every libturd refugee running from the problems they created in the city. It's a very good time to sell.

Blogger RobertT June 30, 2020 1:14 PM  

"The time for conversation is over. While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war. This is not a time for peaceful, rational or philosophical solutions, it is, rather, a time to know your enemy, to know yourself, and to embrace the inevitable conflicts to come."

Amen.

Blogger Br1cht June 30, 2020 1:16 PM  

I feel I must correct my earlier quote by Homer, the correct sentence would be, " For iron by itself can draw a man to use it."

Blogger Jandolin June 30, 2020 1:19 PM  

Stefan, Jared Taylor and others who have been deplatformed expect to convince their enemies with facts and logic. One can only laugh at Jared Taylor's response to Youtube de-platforming American renaissance. "It’s trite to say this, but shouldn’t people try to debate those with whom they disagree rather than silence them? There is no more graceless way of admitting you have lost the argument than to gag your opponent."

Blogger Unknownsailor June 30, 2020 1:21 PM  

I stopped watching Stefans videos a while ago. He is singularly unready for the moment.

The time for talking is over, Stefan. You should have gotten the hint last time your channel was temporarily banned, but you didn't, you pleaded to your masters to have your channel back.

Now it is gone for good, and gone for no other reason than they know you will do nothing about it.

Blogger eclecticmn June 30, 2020 1:22 PM  

Related
https://reclaimthenet.org/dick-masterson-new-project-2-mastercard/
Issue: June 28, 2020
Dick Masterson says Patreon alternative New Project 2 is closing after getting blacklisted by Mastercard
By Didi Rankovic

Blogger MeneMene June 30, 2020 1:25 PM  

That's exactly what all my leftist family and friends are clamoring to have - a good discussion of the issues. Unbelievable.

Blogger Dole June 30, 2020 1:26 PM  

@47 He has said multiple times that the communists want him and others like him dead. He has also said that he believes the time for conversation is over all the way from 2016, just recently positing the question in a conversation.

Again, I believe this is a rhetorical stunt to convince those who did not get the message yet, trying to reach more to the normie crowd also.

Blogger Silly but True June 30, 2020 1:38 PM  

Christ, reading this statement makes me wonder if he'd have a sit-down with his wife and her lover to understand their sides of the story?

Blogger RedJack June 30, 2020 1:41 PM  

The other side has resources, cover, and supportive leadership. Our has active persecution by those who are verbally on our side. Any devation from the current 2 minute hate can lead to total personal and financial destruction.

It is no wonder our team is behind

Blogger RedJack June 30, 2020 1:46 PM  

How many true moderates do you know? That is not a viable choice long term. Either choose a side, or you allow one to be chosen for you.

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 1:47 PM  

>> How can I wake them up? Is it even possible?

Historically, mainstream America is like a sleeping giant, who is slow to waken until a crisis hits.

People rioting in gutted inner cities is not a crisis. Riots spreading OUTSIDE of the inner cities will be the crisis.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 30, 2020 1:50 PM  

I'm glad you used that clop from 300.
You see the advent of the gun is what made it possible for farmers, blacksmiths, and experts in 17th Century French Drama to lay aside their profession and stand up for their rights.
Unfortunately this also led to democracy.
I can't catch a break

Blogger SemiSpook37 June 30, 2020 1:54 PM  

Tougher for some of us in certain places because of the idiotic belief that a gun (i.e. an AR-15) will just randomly come to life and start killing people. That's what I'm convinced of with respect to the gun lobby these days.

They seem to be missing the fundamental issue: problem exists between sight and trigger.

Blogger eclecticmn June 30, 2020 1:55 PM  

I realize the meme below is not a call to arms and is sung by Barbara Streisand, not Sabaton, but worth watching anyway. At 10:45.
Includes a photo of Vox Day.
https://youtu.be/bB7_t9Ykv7g?t=639

Blogger Joel Raúl Villegas June 30, 2020 2:14 PM  

I'm a carpenter.


hehe

Blogger Joel Raúl Villegas June 30, 2020 2:17 PM  

"While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war".
Thank you for the phrase. It will be useful.

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:26 PM  

>> This is just another form of "If you danged liberals don't stop, you're going to be reeeeaaaaalllly sorry..."

We are patient, because we know that when we snap, the destruction will be 1000x what you've seen already.

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:29 PM  

>> The men of resolve will step to the challenge. Not sure i am one of them, but i damn well support them to any lengths when what needs to be done is done.

1) Can you shoot accurately to 300 meters?
2) Can you use cover and concealment? Do you know the difference in practical terms (i.e. is a concrete-block shed cover, or is it merely concealment?)
3) Do you know how to move while under direct fire?

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:34 PM  

>> Time to war? I doubt it, the Left is shooting themselves in the foot with their insane cringe-worthy antics.

And yet they still want you dead, your kids raped, and think it's funny, and THEY WILL CONTINUE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING UNTIL THEY ARE MET WITH PHYSICAL (bats and bullets) RESISTANCE.

Blogger Gettimothy June 30, 2020 2:35 PM  

"He still wrote fermenting instead of fomenting"

I would most definetely test drink a fomented beer, preferrably in a stout fomented from the salty tears of our enemies!

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:39 PM  

>> I'm taking the required firearms safety course to qualify for my LTC tomorrow. I hope the process doesn't take too long because we don't have very long to go.

In most states, you have to demonstrate proficiency on the range. That might be a separately scheduled event, depending on your instructor.

Blogger SirHamster June 30, 2020 2:41 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:Whites must declare themselves to be racist, and then dare the left to do something about it. ...
Racism is their frame of reference. As is "White".

When your very first step is to submit to the enemy's framework and perspective ... Are you even trying to win, brah?

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:47 PM  

>> When this war gets going, things like a LTC will be meaningless.

If you don't have a rifle, a pistol is what you use to obtain one from the enemy, killing him in the process.

Other than that, pistols are mostly useless, except in clearing a small building.

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 2:59 PM  

>> Ask yourself this, is America in need of 200 million+ slave laborers? You know the answer. There will be no gulag if we lose. Only the holocaust they dream of, except this one will be illegal to remember.

NEED? No.

Setting an example by using the left's mostest-favoritests method of torturing someone to death AGAINST THEM.... priceless (And will be remembered for centuries).

Blogger J Van Stry June 30, 2020 3:12 PM  

I love these people who always tell you to 'not resort to violence'. Yeah, violence is the last refuge of the incompetent - because the competent go there first.

But honestly, how can you take anybody who keep telling you not to resort to violence seriously? Because by the time they finally are 'willing' to do it, it'll be way too late. (See WW2)

A punch in the nose early on deters the shark. But if you let it keep pushing you around, all the violence in the world isn't going to stop it from eating you.

Blogger Storm Rhode June 30, 2020 3:33 PM  

Stefan is lacking the Biblical perspective piece of the puzzle in the fight of good versus evil. Right wingers lack understanding of people's tendency to obey police. When it happens society will be relatively calm after a horrible gun incident which required gun control. Officer friendly and officer diversity will come by to collect your guns and possibly pay fair value for your trouble. It's a shame everyone loses the privilege due to a few bad apples but whatcha gonna do?

Blogger MrNiceguy June 30, 2020 3:36 PM  

There was a Gab user who caught wind BLM was planning on desecrating the cemetery at a Civil War battlefield. He had ancestors in that cemetery, so he showed up and kept watch.

He wasn't (visibly) armed, just watching and occasionally paying updates. A few cars pulled up and parked with Blamtifa types inside, but nobody got out and they eventually left.

Blogger urthshu June 30, 2020 3:43 PM  

>>If the white hats are in fact fighting a very real war behind the scenes and absolutely slaughtering the enemy, then great. But if not, oh boy.

Ask yourself honestly: We're in an existential not-clandestine war against an authentic socialist insurgency within our own country. How could they have failed to see that? Because there's no doubt they have failed us. Why? And what now?

Blogger JD Curtis June 30, 2020 3:46 PM  

@ Ransom Smith

Confederate group camps out at Beauvoir after false ‘threat’ of antifa or BLM attack

Blogger urthshu June 30, 2020 3:49 PM  

>>The Ken and Karen data point may indicate the time is coming, if they had slaughtered about 5 or 10 of the trespassers and got this kind of reception, and the DA's refused to prosecute, it would be open season on BLM trespassers.

They were a photo op for BLM and Antifa. It's fake. Both are long-term Shareblue donors, lawyers who mysteriously haven't sued anybody for damages, and took such lovely pictures in the late afternoon sun. Another hint: White pants. That's the kind of guy who'd be sweating and peeing his pants if it were real. Instead he's posing.

Blogger Scour the Shire June 30, 2020 3:49 PM  

> > "....the Left is shooting themselves in the foot"
>
> I really wish people would stop with this delusion.
> The left is gaining ground like crazy.

Indeed, and, to last, they are eagerly salivating at the prospect of their imposing the next Red Terror.

Regards the political, ALWAYS invert Hanlon's Razor. The varied "incompetent" politicians are an increasingly irrelevant and disposable facade, as the country is really run by the permanent bureaucracy of aides, assistants, and handlers who write everything that they sign.

Not one gobbledegook line-item in a multi-thousand-page omnibus appropriations bill that no Yay-voting critter ever reads is a "mistake".

Blogger pyrrhus June 30, 2020 3:53 PM  

Also, Western Rifle Shooters, a completelu uncucked site of long standing, was deplatformed a month or two ago....

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 30, 2020 4:07 PM  

They can't win a war,because they can't/won't admit that their BFFs are the enemy.

Blogger Reader June 30, 2020 4:50 PM  

It's a rock, paper, scissors reality, not a rock, paper scissors, reason reality. Even the very atoms of this universe are held together by force. Stefan is still a powerless little boy fighting the all-powerful monster that abused him so violently. His only hope is to reason with it. This psychological scarring dominates his intelligence and reasoning. Some mental barriers can never be overcome.

Maybe Stefan's unwillingness to fight is also genetic. Combined with his abusive upbringing, he constructs his imaginary world where reason is supreme and no one ever lifts a finger against anyone.

Like so many atheists, Stefan wants a Heaven without God. And that makes him a narrow-minded loser. I stopped watching his videos a few years ago. They lacked the substance necessary for the times we are in. These times call for men with big chests, not wimps crying about bullies beating them up.

Blogger Joe Smith June 30, 2020 5:17 PM  

SirHamster wrote:When your very first step is to submit to the enemy's framework and perspective ... Are you even trying to win, brah?

That's a point that everyone should bang their heads against until they understand.

Blogger Nihil Dicit June 30, 2020 5:26 PM  

Can you move to Montana? Or anywhere rural? Rural people tend to be more connected to the realities of mutual support.

Here's the issue with the "rural" states, which I know from much first hand experience: these places have been filling up for several decades with SWPLs who won't admit they're fleeing from vibrancy and in fact still bleat their idiot lefty notions, secure in the knowledge they'll never have to pay a karmic price. Their value to you in the new reality is questionable at best.

Blogger Bobiojimbo June 30, 2020 5:34 PM  

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

War, HU-AW!

Blogger Cappuccinobear June 30, 2020 6:03 PM  

The winter will be bleak. I just saw a young, overweight, lilly white woman wearing daisy dukes at a black lives matter rally in Farmington, Michigan.
I fear we will not survive the coming winter...

Blogger American Nationalist June 30, 2020 6:16 PM  

I literally spent an afternoon just now arguing with my platoon mates about religion and homosexuality, and whatnot. One of them is bisexual, and the other one is a neocon who has slept with over 25 women.

I would've spent a LOT less time debating them if I'd known from the start they don't think incest is wrong, and that they believe animals have moral reason.

Blogger Stocky Anglo June 30, 2020 6:20 PM  

It's disappointing that he doesn't see that these and others are acts of aggression. Since he is a fan of the NAP libertarian stuffs, I thought self defense was the only form of condoned aggression in that world. I like the old phrase, "In a fight, I guarantee I won't be ridding in the ambulance alone".

Blogger Monotonous Languor June 30, 2020 6:41 PM  

Brah? Brah? You effing moron.

Whites must declare themselves to be racist. That's their only choice at this point. Race realism is the only logical position to save Western Civilization, but it's not enough. Whites also must publicly proclaim themselves to be morally racist, including their organizations and politics. To always protest that you're not racist, to pretend otherwise, is to not only be afraid, but to unwittingly kowtow to the left's value system. This is self-defeating, since acceptance of any part of their values allows them to win by degrees and by default. The left's stance on racism must be turned against them. The only way to do that is to fully embrace this word, but engage with it only on our own terms, within a new moral context. The left must be put on the defensive, and this is the only way. Without such a strategy, the right will lose every single issue the left advances, because the left can always frame it within the context of the supposed immorality of racism. Whites will try to keep running from the accusation, but will find that it always catches up to them anyway.

The boogeyman of racism lurks behind every step the left takes. Metaphorically, it's the holy pseudo-moralistic weapon they use to vanquish their enemies, to scare them off the battlefield and win without firing a shot.

The left endlessly accuses those on the right of racism. But it's impossible to disprove such a negative. Even the English language is implicitly against it. There's no single word that means exactly the opposite of 'racist', especially not with positive connotations. 'Unprejudiced'? 'impartial'? 'nondiscriminatory'? 'unbigoted'? 'anti-racist'? None of them really conveys anything distinct or positive, and each of them contains the base term of which we are trying to rid ourselves.

Whenever someone deflects, protests, and runs away from an issue, they give their enemy the power to defeat them. That's what whites do when they defend against the charge of racism, by trying to prove they are not. The left delights in this, because it just reinforces the tactic that their accusations are having the desired effect. Meanwhile the right's protestations convince absolutely nobody.

Psychologically, the only way the left's charge of racism against you can work, is for you to protest that you're not. You've immediately accepted their frame of reference. You're immediately put on the defensive, offering proof which your enemy refuses to accept. If instead you don't protest, if instead you say you're racist, then this will stop them immediately. Why? Because then they no longer can rely on such an easy method of attack. A completely different but unknown dynamic must ensue. The left can no longer play 'gotcha' games; in this sense alone, changing the dynamic is a monumental relief.

Those of us on the political right do ourselves a disservice by not being honest with ourselves, in that we tacitly agree with our enemies about the context, morality, and usage of the term. However, from a more realistic perspective, all people are racist. There's no running away from it. Racism is a natural strategy for self-preservation via a more inclusive tribal outlook. Racism is simply a form of pattern recognition, on which the paradigm of empirical science is based. In this way racism is recognition of reality, which is simply another way of speaking the truth.

Blogger Monotonous Languor June 30, 2020 6:41 PM  

MORE...
What's the way out of this mess? Do we just endlessly proclaim our innocence, maybe put up a weak counterattack that “the left are the real racists”? Do we point with pride to some iconic black figure that seems to be on our side? Do we frantically dredge up non-white acquaintances at work or in the neighborhood as examples of our virtue? Is our brother-in-law married to an Hispanic? But we've been doing that for decades, to no avail. Our only recourse is to redefine the meaning, usage, assumptions, and most importantly the moral context of the word 'racism'. Our only recourse is to turn the game around, and start playing it our way by our rules.

Racism is neither moral nor immoral; racism is morally neutral. Denying racial differences is immoral because it imposes, as well as generates unrealistic expectations, unachievable outcomes, and unresolvable disappointments. In turn this leads to envy, humiliation, hate, and revenge. However, race realism is moral because it allows people to address real differences and devise viable solutions within a context of mutual respect, without overtly moralistic accusations or other unintended baggage. Complementarity is acknowledged, strengths here, weaknesses there. Individuals are allowed to measure themselves solely within the context of their ethnostate's own standards.

Any moral assessment is determined solely by the way racism is implemented, specifically:
Moral Racism: Race realism, racial awareness, segregation, meritocratic standards, racial separation, separate-but-equal, the wall, ethnostates, ethno-nationalism.
Immoral Racism: Race denial, racial equality, multiculturalism, diversity, racial superiority, racial ignorance, racial genocide, slavery, reverse racism, affirmative action, setasides, demographic replacement, destruction of cultural heritage.

At its core, this is an issue of fantasy versus reality. All ethnic groups except naïve, deluded whites are unapologetically racist. Genetics and heritage are at the core of self identity for all people, except those who worship some pseudo-moral delusion of a perfect utopia festering in their brains. The truth is that everyone in the world is racist. I'm racist, you're racist, we're all racist. To deny this truth is to waste time and energy, when our pursuits could be much more effectively channeled in another direction.

If I love my own nation, does that mean I hate other nations? If I love to live among my own race, does that mean I hate other races? When insane totalitarian Hitler tried to conquer half the globe, did that mean he was a nationalist? Here's a simpler example: If I love my wife, does that mean I hate yours? The left wants you to believe all that, because leftists always lie. The answers are obviously 'No', but the left has brainwashed most whites, including race realists, into feeling defensive spasms of guilt whenever they hear leftist trigger words. Whites would rather sacrifice their daughters to be raped, and see their society destroyed, than ever be called that stupid, senseless little word “racist”.

When whites can honestly answer those questions, then they will see the world in a new light. Then they will no longer feel guilty about nothing. Then they will gain strength with others of their own kind. They will see that segregation is the only moral solution to separate whites from insane ideological zealots, from incompatible cultures, triumphalist religions like Islam, and low-IQ low time-preference non-white races. They will no longer give a damn what the left thinks.

The only solution is for whites to wake up and embrace racism, as all other races do. No other strategy is working. However in our case, we proclaim an honest moral racism within a context of mutual respect. If white people don't do this, then they can kiss Western Civilization goodbye. Racism is pattern recognition, as in science. Racism is realism, and I'm proud to be a realist.

Blogger Ransom Smith June 30, 2020 6:56 PM  

There was a Gab user who caught wind BLM was planning on desecrating the cemetery at a Civil War battlefield. He had ancestors in that cemetery, so he showed up and kept watch.
And you'll never hear about that. Because it was one guy and not a massive larp.

@ Ransom Smith

Confederate group camps out at Beauvoir after false ‘threat’ of antifa or BLM attack

Wasn't the one I was referring to. But similar. I know of two instances in VA where the local boys guarded monuments.
The difference is that they were in rural counties and not vibrant areas like Richmond or Portsmouth.

Blogger Scour the Shire June 30, 2020 7:12 PM  

> Maybe Stefan's unwillingness to fight is also genetic.

He espoused the Libertarianism-lite which watered down Rand's non-initiation-of-force pronouncement into the mealier-mouthed "non-aggression principle" (which I assert was created in a cynical attempt to draw nuclear-fretters into the libber "big tent" during the waning phase of the Cold War).

These guys (and occasional gal) all hope to make a living talking and writing, without any other marketable skill a functionary economy would have a use for. They wistfully pine for silver-age days in which a novelist would see their thousand-pager optioned by a Hollywood not yet fully subsumed by communism.

~ ~ ~

Civilization is not wretchedly difficult; it requires an overt "don't mess with my stuff, or else" mentality. If Barbary pirates seize your ships, you sail over and push their shit in as many times as necessary.

Hyphenated-pacifism replaces the implicit threat of retribution of "or else" with "whine vociferously" (until deplatformed). Forward the cuckservative proletariat, shuffling on knees an inch at a time.

~ ~ ~

I do not remember the exact wording, and Google is of little help these days, but I vaguely recall that it might have been Isabel Paterson who aphorised that it was inadvisable to rely on appealing to someone else's morals, because they might not have any.

Blogger RedJack June 30, 2020 7:37 PM  

JD Curtis wrote:@ Ransom Smith

Confederate group camps out at Beauvoir after false ‘threat’ of antifa or BLM attack


Similar threat in my little town (well, we were on the Union side). Neighbors set watch, I passed out ammo, and a few cops quietly patrolled outside of the city limits.

Not much happened.

Blogger weka June 30, 2020 8:04 PM  

Our dark leader just posted motivation. Cut the carbs. Lose the needed weight. Get the hell out of the Clinton archipelago.

And expect this to end in blood.

We need to think like Spartans

Blogger weka June 30, 2020 8:06 PM  

You shoot first then answer "The LORD God and his armies".

Blogger Cinco June 30, 2020 8:09 PM  

All your doing is giving the enemy your address, the only people with LTCs are the known enemy of the left

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 8:38 PM  

Joe Smith wrote:SirHamster wrote:When your very first step is to submit to the enemy's framework and perspective ... Are you even trying to win, brah?

That's a point that everyone should bang their heads against until they understand.


This goes for EVERYONE who defends "capitalism"

"Capitalism" is a strawman invented by Marx to win his non-debate.

As soon as you even use the word "capitalism," you have lost the debate with a Marxist, because the definition of "capitalism" is specifically designed to lose the argument.

Blogger OvergrownHobbit June 30, 2020 8:39 PM  

"You're racist!"
"Isn't everybody?"

Addendum:
All of humanity is made by God to be His beloved children, even you, who yearn to damage, and torture, and kill your fellow racist human beings. Repent. Let Christ forgive the your spite and fear and resentment. Let the Spirit of Love and Truth heal your heart.

Come home.

Blogger Sheila4g June 30, 2020 9:00 PM  

@97 Pyrrhus: "Also, Western Rifle Shooters, a completelu uncucked site of long standing, was deplatformed a month or two ago...."

WRS was an interesting site for preparedness, but as far as being 'uncucked,' - they were massive civnats. They pushed it on the web, and it was the main principle in a volume of apocalyptic short stories they just published. Hey, they each have Mohammedans in their preparedness groups - they brag about that in the intro to a story about the bad Mohammedans (versus the good, more Americanized Mohammedans) up in Michigan try to take over a nuclear power plant. So hardly 'unpozzed.' But being civnats didn't protect them, and I doubt they learned a damn thing from their deplatforming anyhow.

Blogger Boomer55 June 30, 2020 9:05 PM  

@10
Paraphrasing Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, these people have a "death wish." Stefan's libertarianism is wholly unprepared for the type of "4d warefare" we are all seeing on smartphone video, in courts, in the converged boardrooms, the collapse of police authority in places like NYC or Seattle etc.
It's almost as if these goons are begging for the apparent racist Viking to lash out in all these provocations.

Blogger SirHamster June 30, 2020 9:52 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:Brah? Brah? You effing moron.

Whites must declare themselves to be racist. That's their only choice at this point. ...

And what nation might you belong to, non-White brah?

The poisonous acceptance of the Left's labels and slipping between "we" and "they" gives me an (((idea))).

You're definitely not smart enough to post here if your response to criticism is to repeat yourself.

Blogger Andrew F June 30, 2020 10:31 PM  

I also was introduced to Vox's blog through Vox's interview on Stefan's YouTube channel. I'd love to see Stefan on Unauthorized TV.

Blogger Monotonous Languor June 30, 2020 11:13 PM  

@sirhamster
Not only are you an effing moron, your reading comprehension is abysmal. And obviously you don't have a clue about offering any solutions of your own. Until you can rub two brain cells together and offer a reasonable critique of what I wrote, just go sod off.

Blogger Akulkis June 30, 2020 11:44 PM  

>> I'd love to see Stefan on Unauthorized TV.

ONLY if he recognizes that what was done to him and everyone else on the deplatformed right is nothing less than an act of war.

Blogger John Rockwell June 30, 2020 11:49 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:Brah? Brah? You effing moron.

Whites must declare themselves to be racist. That's their only choice at this point. Race realism is the only logical position to save Western Civilization, but it's not enough. Whites also must publicly proclaim themselves to be morally racist, including their organizations and politics. To always protest that you're not racist, to pretend otherwise, is to not only be afraid, but to unwittingly kowtow to the left's value system. This is self-defeating, since acceptance of any part of their values allows them to win by degrees and by default. The left's stance on racism must be turned against them. The only way to do that is to fully embrace this word, but engage with it only on our own terms, within a new moral context. The left must be put on the defensive, and this is the only way. Without such a strategy, the right will lose every single issue the left advances, because the left can always frame it within the context of the supposed immorality of racism. Whites will try to keep running from the accusation, but will find that it always catches up to them anyway.

The boogeyman of racism lurks behind every step the left takes. Metaphorically, it's the holy pseudo-moralistic weapon they use to vanquish their enemies, to scare them off the battlefield and win without firing a shot.

The left endlessly accuses those on the right of racism. But it's impossible to disprove such a negative. Even the English language is implicitly against it. There's no single word that means exactly the opposite of 'racist', especially not with positive connotations. 'Unprejudiced'? 'impartial'? 'nondiscriminatory'? 'unbigoted'? 'anti-racist'? None of them really conveys anything distinct or positive, and each of them contains the base term of which we are trying to rid ourselves.

Whenever someone deflects, protests, and runs away from an issue, they give their enemy the power to defeat them. That's what whites do when they defend against the charge of racism, by trying to prove they are not. The left delights in this, because it just reinforces the tactic that their accusations are having the desired effect. Meanwhile the right's protestations convince absolutely nobody.

Psychologically, the only way the left's charge of racism against you can work, is for you to protest that you're not. You've immediately accepted their frame of reference. You're immediately put on the defensive, offering proof which your enemy refuses to accept. If instead you don't protest, if instead you say you're racist, then this will stop them immediately. Why? Because then they no longer can rely on such an easy method of attack. A completely different but unknown dynamic must ensue. The left can no longer play 'gotcha' games; in this sense alone, changing the dynamic is a monumental relief.

Those of us on the political right do ourselves a disservice by not being honest with ourselves, in that we tacitly agree with our enemies about the context, morality, and usage of the term. However, from a more realistic perspective, all people are racist. There's no running away from it. Racism is a natural strategy for self-preservation via a more inclusive tribal outlook. Racism is simply a form of pattern recognition, on which the paradigm of empirical science is based. In this way racism is recognition of reality, which is simply another way of speaking the truth.


Or you can treat them as false accusers. (Deuteronomy 19:18-19)
"18 The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, 19 then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil3 from your midst. "

False accusers must be punished according to what they accuse others of.

Blogger Primus Pilus July 01, 2020 12:05 AM  

Rattlesnake_Kid wrote:There will never be gulags in America. The gulags were used to serve two ends simultaneously: extermination and infrastructure/industrialization. Russia was sorely lacking in roads and railways, so they simply worked the peoples marked for extermination to death.

They don't need to build gulags in the US because they've already successfully turned the entire US into a gulag.

Blogger John Rockwell July 01, 2020 12:08 AM  

Macs wrote:Time to war? I doubt it, the Left is shooting themselves in the foot with their insane cringe-worthy antics. Since Republicans are also dropping the ball I would say it's time for a 3rd party to emerge based on a conspiracy theory world-view rather than the usual false dichotomy.

They aren't shooting themselves in the foot until they each shoot each other and the last Communist then shoots himself.

Thereby eradicating all communists from this earth.

Blogger Jack Amok July 01, 2020 12:46 AM  

And what nation might you belong to, non-White brah?

Nice catch with the "their only choice."

But fer cryin' out loud, please don't trigger another wall-o-text from the Monologue Larper. My internet connection isn't up to pulling down too many of those in a day.

Blogger DaveElectric July 01, 2020 12:49 AM  

Stefan changed my life. His UPB actually gave me a reason to give Christianity a second look. I couldn't really understand how Jesus Christ could be a God; could be an absolute standard of virtue unless I first had a rational reason for justifying the moral principles of Christianity to begin with. Otherwise, anyone who claimed he was God I could just dismiss making a bold assertion or was merely trying to force a Noble Lie.

Blogger John Rockwell July 01, 2020 12:59 AM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:Brah? Brah? You effing moron.

Whites must declare themselves to be racist. That's their only choice at this point. Race realism is the only logical position to save Western Civilization, but it's not enough. Whites also must publicly proclaim themselves to be morally racist, including their organizations and politics. To always protest that you're not racist, to pretend otherwise, is to not only be afraid, but to unwittingly kowtow to the left's value system. This is self-defeating, since acceptance of any part of their values allows them to win by degrees and by default. The left's stance on racism must be turned against them. The only way to do that is to fully embrace this word, but engage with it only on our own terms, within a new moral context. The left must be put on the defensive, and this is the only way. Without such a strategy, the right will lose every single issue the left advances, because the left can always frame it within the context of the supposed immorality of racism. Whites will try to keep running from the accusation, but will find that it always catches up to them anyway.

The boogeyman of racism lurks behind every step the left takes. Metaphorically, it's the holy pseudo-moralistic weapon they use to vanquish their enemies, to scare them off the battlefield and win without firing a shot.

The left endlessly accuses those on the right of racism. But it's impossible to disprove such a negative. Even the English language is implicitly against it. There's no single word that means exactly the opposite of 'racist', especially not with positive connotations. 'Unprejudiced'? 'impartial'? 'nondiscriminatory'? 'unbigoted'? 'anti-racist'? None of them really conveys anything distinct or positive, and each of them contains the base term of which we are trying to rid ourselves.

Whenever someone deflects, protests, and runs away from an issue, they give their enemy the power to defeat them. That's what whites do when they defend against the charge of racism, by trying to prove they are not. The left delights in this, because it just reinforces the tactic that their accusations are having the desired effect. Meanwhile the right's protestations convince absolutely nobody.

Psychologically, the only way the left's charge of racism against you can work, is for you to protest that you're not. You've immediately accepted their frame of reference. You're immediately put on the defensive, offering proof which your enemy refuses to accept. If instead you don't protest, if instead you say you're racist, then this will stop them immediately. Why? Because then they no longer can rely on such an easy method of attack. A completely different but unknown dynamic must ensue. The left can no longer play 'gotcha' games; in this sense alone, changing the dynamic is a monumental relief.

Those of us on the political right do ourselves a disservice by not being honest with ourselves, in that we tacitly agree with our enemies about the context, morality, and usage of the term. However, from a more realistic perspective, all people are racist. There's no running away from it. Racism is a natural strategy for self-preservation via a more inclusive tribal outlook. Racism is simply a form of pattern recognition, on which the paradigm of empirical science is based. In this way racism is recognition of reality, which is simply another way of speaking the truth.



If you allow your enemies to box you in with their false ideas. Then you will act exactly where they want you to act.

Falling into a mental trap that results in your ultimate defeat.

Blogger Monotonous Languor July 01, 2020 4:30 AM  

Commenters here are unwilling to adopt a moral racist stance based on race realism. They insist that confronting the left with this approach is somehow the same as adopting the left's values, in spite of what I've attempted to demonstrate otherwise. They believe this to be a (((ploy))). They want to continue running in the face of the left's ceaseless accusations, as if doing the same feckless act over and over will eventually bring a different result.

So my questions are: What do you propose to unite the right and defeat the left? Do you have some brilliant, heretofore untried strategy? And if you explain with a wall of text, that's fine by me, but just be specific about whatever the hell you're proposing.

Blogger Bearable Pain July 01, 2020 6:47 AM  

Stefan did a 10 minute piece last year where he blamed the common citizen for the crimes of the bankers. He scapegoated unread, unsophisticated common folk for a brain surgeon cutting the spinal cord during the surgery of what only surgeons know how to do. We play catch up with the crimes of the Bankers. It's not an excuse it's simply reality. Stephan is smart enough to know better than to blame common people. But he made a choice. Some might say he took the ticket thinking it would save him. Well, I'm not surprised. I personally was luke warm on his UPB ethics because he spoke out of both sides of his mouth on communism, anarchism, capitalism and Marxism. A lot of double speak. He knows what's coming and I guarantee he wished he could have been more honest about who is in charge because UPB ain't gonna mediate or tame the wrath to come. Stephan - things that are preferential are not universal or mandatory. The only choice is good or evil, God or the Devil. Preferential behavior is akin to social justice not justice. UPB is some sort of quasi democratic gray area that is nothing but an ethical spiritual and theological cop-out.

Blogger dumnonia-watchman July 01, 2020 8:24 AM  

>He's a smart man. He's a good man.

>Why do you call him good? No one is good but Yehovah God in heaven.

He's as fake as you are Voxy boy, and he doesn't know the word foment either, not so smart is he.

The day you advocate Sabbaths, new moon days, and the entirety of the law, out of faith, is the day you are safe from burning at judgement, but you won't do that I suspect, because you are a gatekeeper, another version of Roman deceiver.

Yah is watching you, He knows. (God-Emperor, have no other gods, you understand, stupid?).

Blogger Storm Rhode July 01, 2020 9:22 AM  

I noticed he seemed to be holding back to straddle the fence and try to avoid the heat/ deplatforming. About the time he was pals with Lauren Southern she didn't say (((who))) sent the joggers to Europe in her documentary, I lost interest in him. He's trying to reason with evil. You can't do that because evil is rageful defiance of God. It can't be reasoned with on a spiritual level where its essence resides.

Blogger Storm Rhode July 01, 2020 9:31 AM  

When the students are ready the teacher will appear. Not saying I'm the teacher. The point is people have to be emotionally in pain enough to be willing to want change. You go try educating fat and happy people about why they should take actions to risk losing what makes them fat and happy, it's gonna be a hard sell. You see hungry poor angry people, all you gotta do is point them in the right direction.

Blogger OneWingedShark July 01, 2020 1:01 PM  

Attila is my bro wrote:Every conservative I talk to about the coming conflict always, to a man, says, "But we have the guns and they're pussyfags! They don't stand a chance!" And every time I remind them that they are highly organized and we are worse than disorganized - we're completely atomized.
This!
More than this, really — for decades the idea of banding together (militia) has been demonized and, I believe, in preparation for such a time as this… but also, "having guns" means jack-shit unless you're willing to use them.

Macs wrote:Time to war? I doubt it, the Left is shooting themselves in the foot with their insane cringe-worthy antics. Since Republicans are also dropping the ball I would say it's time for a 3rd party to emerge based on a conspiracy theory world-view rather than the usual false dichotomy.
Republicans are… controlled opposition.
Look at how they have stood for absolutely nothing they claim to be about: fiscal responsibility (we're $25Tn in debt), governmental accountability (the swamp is even more rotten), border security (which Republican border-state governor has authorized lethal military force), and so on.

Grandpa Lampshade wrote:"…the Left is shooting themselves in the foot"

I really wish people would stop with this delusion. The left is gaining ground like crazy. How are they shooting themselves in the foot? People are going to not like them? People are really going to vote team R now? This is just another form of "If you danged liberals don't stop, you're going to be reeeeaaaaalllly sorry…"

I'm reminded of a story from the Mexican/American war. The troops arrayed for battle and the US retreated, and again, and again three or four times. The Mexicans, now overconfident rushed in and were utterly surprised when the US didn't retreat. — Sadly, I agree with your assessment: what we're seeing is not even a retreat, but multiple losses because our side refuses to fight.
Could things change? Sure, but we will see these losses until we turn to Jesus or are destroyed. — Don't be too discouraged though: We may need a miracle, but our God is in the miracle business.

Blogger OneWingedShark July 01, 2020 1:35 PM  

jkmack wrote:Stefan's stance, ironically, is the reason there will be war. An unwillingness to fight in the courts, or to fight in low grade protest violence, will allow a power imbalance that will force bloodshed.
Oh, it's worse than that: even those who would fight are prevented. The courts are an excellent example: as-is, there is no way that you can challenge the validity of some law without breaking said law, this forces you to the role of the accused and, if we had a system that was about Justice, that wouldn't be so brutal, but we don't and so this is a position of weakness.

Also, take for example how ideas like "start a militia" have been generally treated in the past few decades.

Jeroth wrote:I wish Q would do more towards this end. He tells you we are living in a fight of dark vs light, biblical times, etc. Yet he only ever tells you to resist as "digital warriors". Q often feels like a parent giving a child a "very important job" to keep him out of the way. If the white hats are in fact fighting a very real war behind the scenes and absolutely slaughtering the enemy, then great. But if not, oh boy.
I typically don't comment on Q here, because my assessment is generally opposite of our host's: that he's not "on our side" and that his motives and objectives are not for our good. Your assessment would make a lot of sense if we saw movement in that direction, trying to keep the 'kids' occupied while the real work is done… but I don't see that work happening.

jijijeac wrote:@10 same here. the left won every major social battle of the past 100 years.
It's absolutely infuriating: The Affordable Care Act, which mandates Government access to medical records, should have been challenged with Roe v. Wade, which found a Constitutional right to the privacy of medical records. — Force the Supreme Court to choose between their beloved infanticide or their first-step to socialized medicine!

Blogger OneWingedShark July 01, 2020 2:08 PM  

FUBARwest wrote:Blessed are the peacemakers.
Peacemakers are not peaceful.

Of course they are!
It's just that Peace is not the absence of War, but the presence of Justice.

John Rockwell wrote:Or you can treat them as false accusers. (Deuteronomy 19:18-19)
"The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst."

False accusers must be punished according to what they accuse others of.

From time to time, I'm reminded of these verses; it makes me glad to know that God is Just and his instruction Good.

Blogger SirHamster July 01, 2020 2:37 PM  

Monotonous Languor wrote:@sirhamster

Not only are you an effing moron, your reading comprehension is abysmal. And obviously you don't have a clue about offering any solutions of your own. Until you can rub two brain cells together and offer a reasonable critique of what I wrote, just go sod off.

Is anyone surprised that the non-White guy offering free and stupid strategy for "Whites" dodged the question on his own national identity?

At least his online handle is honest.

Jack Amok wrote:But fer cryin' out loud, please don't trigger another wall-o-text from the Monologue Larper.
Monomanics gonna monomania.

Blogger Darren July 01, 2020 6:33 PM  

The actions of the Far Left, in combination with the *inaction* of the Libertarians and Conservatives, will keep bringing more and more to the Far Right. The silent MAJORITY indeed.
No more room for fence sitting. And as an iconic BB/BCS character said, "No half measures."

Steady...

Blogger mrpinks July 01, 2020 7:22 PM  

Oorah!

Blogger Akulkis July 01, 2020 7:57 PM  

>> False accusers must be punished according to what they accuse others of.

And it should begin with false rape-accusers, because they are the most evil of the entire lot.

Blogger Akulkis July 01, 2020 8:01 PM  

>> The day you advocate Sabbaths, new moon days, and the entirety of the law, out of faith, is the day you are safe from burning at judgement, but you won't do that I suspect, because you are a gatekeeper, another version of Roman deceiver.

Retard alert.

Jesus replaced the Old Testament Law.

Blogger Johnny July 01, 2020 9:12 PM  

All the people on the Dissident Right getting deplatformed were in America or Canada which don't have as much regulation over Big Tech.

The European Youtubers have regulations that back them up against Big Tech censorship. Turns out the state wasn't the problem like Molyneux claims. Finance Capitalism is the problem.

Blogger crescent wrench July 01, 2020 9:50 PM  

In other news, the latest is payment processors are labeling "hate speech" as "criminal activity" in the united states to justify black-listing under the MATCH system.

This has been deployed against basedLAcomedian and andrew torba.

bsasedLAcomedian may actually dig up enough to launch a defamation suit.

Torba's an idiot who has already dug up what's going on, knows he's being deliberately accused of criminal activity that's not criminal and causing him untold financial harm, and failing to do anything about it.

Blogger Darren July 01, 2020 11:25 PM  

"Fulfilled" is not spelled r-e-p-l-a-c-e-d.

Blogger Akulkis July 02, 2020 12:24 AM  

>> "Fulfilled" is not spelled r-e-p-l-a-c-e-d.

It's not an Exclusive-OR operation (one or the other, but not both).

Embrace the power of AND.

Blogger Dole July 02, 2020 7:21 AM  

Response to the long unnecessary wall of text.

No, we do not need to declare ourselves as racists, or as anything else for that matter. Although yes, conservatives should stand for something, but that is a separate matter. Rather, when the left attacks with accusations just attack them back with twice as big accusations.

There is no requirement to give any credence to their ridiculous claims, it is just a bunch of rhetoric. Do not take them half seriously. Throw back insults, no wall of text, no conservative faggotry trying to find the "real racists", done.

Blogger DonReynolds July 02, 2020 10:31 AM  

Blessed are the peacemakers and we have always had diplomats, sages, magicians, traders and advance men...often sent alone or in small groups, many of them bearing gifts, free samples, and expressions of their sincerity. The talks could be very brief or they could drag on for months, or even years. Smart leaders welcomed an opportunity to negotiate and entertain new ideas and pump them for useful information about who follows them. The peacemakers were not always well received. Some were simply robbed and chased out of the territory. Some were horribly tortured and killed. Some were held for ransom. It was a respected profession and a valuable one, often some of the most learned men. We still have them today. At times, one delegation was not enough to secure the peace and as one would disappear, another would be sent.

But after the peacemakers have been scorned or abused or killed, then the non-peacemakers would show up and there would be no talk, except that one-way conversation at bayonet point. This was true of the Mongols, just as it was true of the US Cavalry, when dealing with the Indians. Abusing emissaries, missionaries, traders, and ballad singers was usually something that would invite your own abuse later.

On various platforms, the Leftist Radicals are killing off and deleting the peacemakers sent by the Right....the calm ones, the ones who are willing to consider and negotiate, the reasonable ones. These are the ones the Leftists are sending to the guillotine and all their words and works purged from the community bulletin board, which is the internet. This will prove to be a big mistake because people who are not nearly so nice and polite are following in their trail to the very same tents and towns. Killing off their peacemakers means no peacemakers remain and few will want that task in the future. The abuses you heaped on the peacemakers will later justify your own demise. Blessed are the peacemakers.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 July 02, 2020 10:37 PM  

VD wrote: While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war.

No. That's wrong. They don't call it war when only one side fights... they call it massacre. And that's exactly was what done to Stefan.

Blogger Poco July 03, 2020 12:40 AM  

Exactly. When I'm called a racist I call the accuser a child molester. I'm probably nearer the truth than they are. Reasoning with these cretinous scum is a waste of time.

Blogger Avalanche July 03, 2020 6:04 PM  

@68 At least Jared Taylor TRIED in the courts. I fear (expect?) St Efan is just going to crawl into his cave and shout from the back...

Blogger matthewmp111 July 03, 2020 8:19 PM  

Stefan should stop calling himself a 'philosopher' and start calling himself a Christian. For all of his intelligence, he hasn't figured that bit out yet?

Blogger Unknown July 04, 2020 6:13 AM  

Molyneux is a grifter, I don't really hold this against him since so is every other conservative in public life. Here is the heart of the grift: "Myself and many other dissidents and anti-communist intellectuals . . ." They're not communists, the corporations that give them millions aren't communist, they're white-hating, genocidal racists. Conservatism has passively supported white-hating racism for decades by pretending it wasn't an issue, and selling out the interests of their overwhelmingly white constituents. Thanks to mass immigration the leftist/non-white/anti-white coalition no longer needs conservative gatekeepers like Molyneux (or George Washington for that matter). They are set to rule a one-party state by brute force, and the mask is dropping.

Blogger POTG July 04, 2020 1:36 PM  

You nailed it.

Blogger Daniel July 05, 2020 5:21 PM  

I came to vox through cernovich, which i dont follow anymore.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts