ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, November 20, 2020

Why is Tucker cucking?

Tucker Carlson is not dumb enough to fail to understand what "evidence" is or how it is properly presented. Is he under pressure from his superiors at Fox News? Or is he simply afraid of being jettisoned in the event Biden is successful in his attempt to steal the election?

"On Sunday night, we texted her after watching one of her segments. What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history, millions of votes stolen in a day. Democracy destroyed. The end of our centuries-old system of self-government — not a small thing," Carlson said, noting he did not initially dismiss "any" of her claims.

He added that he believes his show was the most "open-minded show on television," noting he's covered evidence of UFOs.

"We took Sidney Powell seriously. We had no intention of fighting with her. We've always respected her work. We simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So, we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would've given her the whole hour. We would've given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention. That's a big story. But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests — polite requests. Not a page," Carlson, whose program is regularly top-rated among prime-time shows, said.

"When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either. Nor did she provide any today at the press conference," Carlson continued, though he agreed electronic voting was dangerous. "But she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one."

What is ridiculous about Carlson's statements is that one cannot reasonably be expected to provide the sort of evidence that is required to be conclusive in a press conference in front of a bunch of journalists who are totally incapable of understanding it. As both Powell and Giuliani have stated, they have the evidence and will be providing it in the appropriate venues. They have even described, in some detail, what that evidence is.

The statistical evidence is literally right in front of everyone. FFS, I knew there was voter fraud in Hennepin County by simply looking at the documentary evidence of the vote totals; it is unlikely to the point of complete impossibility for Joe Biden to have won 25.2 percent more votes than the average of votes won by Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton in three elections at the same time Donald Trump won 13.6 percent more votes than the average won by himself, Mitt Romney, and John McCain.

Hey Tucker, here is the evidence. Now, decide if you're henceforth going to be known as Tucker Carlson or Tucker Cuckerson.

Meanwhile, Sidney Powell made much the same point I did above to Carlson. So perhaps he really isn't smart enough to understand what evidence is and is not. Most people simply don't understand what evidence actually is because they are not intelligent enough to understand it. What most people, especially the media, consider to be evidence is simply testimonial evidence offered by an authority about the actual evidence. But a fair amount of the statistical evidence is already right in front of everyone, they just don't have the math to understand it or its significance.

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

Labels: ,

185 Comments:

Blogger pyrrhus November 20, 2020 11:03 AM  

Tucker is having a meltdown over nothing, typical of midwits...or maybe he was already controlled opposition...

Blogger Shane Bradman November 20, 2020 11:04 AM  

I made the assumption that Sidney Powell did not share evidence to a news presenter for risk of jeopardizing the case, which is a perfectly acceptable thing for any lawyer to do. But she did share evidence to Tucker when there was no reason to. Sidney Powell went beyond what was required of her, to her own detriment. That makes her a character worthy of respect. I trust that she will fight for Emperor Trump sufficiently to defend his honor and to defend his legitimate re-election.

Blogger pyrrhus November 20, 2020 11:04 AM  

Of course, Bill O'Reilly sold out in 2008, so nothing really new here...

Blogger Dr Caveman November 20, 2020 11:05 AM  

They are getting afraid.

After categorically denying there was any evidenceof fraud, the Cabal now seems to be anxious to know what the evidence exactly is, and to what extent they are exposed. That's why they beg, plead and threaten.

Blogger Jeroth November 20, 2020 11:06 AM  

I had hope for Tucker. His BLM segments during the riots were the only oasis of truth in the entire MSM. Sad to see him side with his paycheck over the future of America.

Blogger Dole November 20, 2020 11:09 AM  

Tucker is becoming Cucker.

Surely he knows by now that Fox needs him, not the other way around.

Blogger Paddy J S November 20, 2020 11:09 AM  

I like Tucker but there is one caveat with him. He will never go against Fox news. Mickey Kaus left the daily caller because Tucker explicitly told him that. I think that has to be taken into account

Blogger Doctor Mayhem November 20, 2020 11:10 AM  

I heard some speculation that Tucker isn't cucking so much as he fears Powell may be a grifter who is gonna take the money and run and waste voter's time and efforts.

Clearly, Powell is the real deal and I hope Tucker retracts his comments. Even Hannity was on board.

Blogger 7916 November 20, 2020 11:11 AM  

Media Whore: Check

Last weeks's post about the cucking of Fox was timely. Be sure you don't elevate Carlson as a conservative idol as some have done to Peterson, because he's not.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot November 20, 2020 11:12 AM  

So someone whose "news" job is to get the highest ratings by any means necessary turns out to be a malleable cuck and not too bright? Color me shocked.

The Brits got it right when they labelled these TV talking heads as mere "news readers".

Blogger Dos Voltz November 20, 2020 11:15 AM  

I watched that last night. Couldn't believe it. It was like getting fragged by a fellow soldier you thought was your friend.

Tucker hosts an opinion show, and up until that moment last night was the best on TV.

Suddenly, with regard to this election fraud, he needs a physicist's standard of proof before one can utter a word on the matter.

It doesn't add up. I'm betting there's extreme pressure from execs to do this 180, at the threat of being fired.

So to keep his cushy job he's agreed to not rock the boat, to cover up lies, and to obscure the truth.

That's taking the ticket.

Blogger crescent wrench November 20, 2020 11:19 AM  

Houston, we have a problem:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Evidently a researcher, either Mr. Ramsland or someone working for him, was working with a database and confused “MI” for Minnesota with “MI” for Michigan. (The postal code for Minnesota is MN, while Michigan is MI, so one can see how this might happen.) So the affidavit, which addresses “anomalies and red flags” in Michigan, is based largely, and mistakenly, on data from Minnesota.

This is a catastrophic error, the kind of thing that causes a legal position to crash and burn.

Blogger Rek. November 20, 2020 11:20 AM  

I am currently taking an intro to statistics as part of my Msc. before delving into advanced statistical modeling. Out of 200 students only 8 of us had the equivalent of an A+ @ our mid-term evaluation. And when I say it's an intro I mean it's really only an intro. Everyone should at least have had an A.

All of this to say that I don't have any kind of serious statistical litteracy and understanding yet I have no problem understanding the evidence that's coming out against the fraudsters.

But then again when I look at the results of the other students I have to come to the conslusion that they just can't understand what's right in front of their eyes.

I really don't like to say this as I don't consider myself anything special but MPAI.

Blogger guardianDogg November 20, 2020 11:21 AM  

Why is Tucker cucking? The same reason he is still on Fox News. He is and has always been a cuck. He's chosen his side. Jon Stewart proved who he was years ago when he was still wearing bow ties. It's sad I thought he had changed until Razorfist t brought up his past and I really thought about his current liberal views on abortion.

Blogger doctrev November 20, 2020 11:21 AM  

I assume the post is rhetorical, but we're seeing the difference between Cucker Tarlson's "softly softly" approach to Fox's disgusting betrayal, and his full on attack against the President's lawyers. Just because he was right in attacking the neocons once doesn't mean he's on your side.

Sometimes it is really that simple.

Blogger Homesteader November 20, 2020 11:22 AM  

"First seize something the enemy holds dear; then he will be amenable to your will."

I wonder what the enemy has seized that Tucker holds dear?

Blogger Meistergedanken November 20, 2020 11:23 AM  

Tucker likely felt he was owed an exclusive and didn't get what he thought his show was entitled to receive. And statistics don't play well on national television. Tucker doesn't break stuff down on a chalkboard like Glenn Beck. On the other hand, he is the most popular right-wing host by far - and has the most watched cable TV news program in the U.S., so maybe Powell should stop being a prima donna and not be so prickly, no matter how "very insulting, demanding and rude" his behavior (or the behavior of his subordinates) was.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan November 20, 2020 11:25 AM  

Maybe he cucked maybe he thinks since he runs a blabber mouth show someone is supposed to turn on the vote fraud conspiracy and sit down for an hour and blab out the juicy details. Regardless this election result cannot be turned over in one news cycle it has to be beaten into the heads of the normies that Trump won decisively.

So if Tucker keeps this in the news cycle one way or another I guess that helps. As for Hannity I thought listening to his show he was the Brutus then he can go on and do the usual outrage shtick the nice white ladies lap up like a cat to milk.

Blogger Rebel Shoat November 20, 2020 11:26 AM  

Tucker doesn't want some random numbers guy. Tucker wants Sydney Powell because she is the one who will drive the ratings up.

I like him but my impression is that he's a more likable Shapiro. He repackages other's arguments in his own style and is generally not afraid of confrontation. Never really thought he was original, just photogenic.

Sad to see him Cuck for ratings. The evidence is pretty overwhelming. Rudy isn't a crackpot. It is very unlikely he would stick his neck out for some conspiracy.

Blogger History Diver November 20, 2020 11:26 AM  

At the end of the day everyone serves a master. In Tucker's case it certainly is not God.

Blogger Pedro the Cat November 20, 2020 11:26 AM  

Don Henley was right back in 1982.

We can do the innuendo we can dance and sing

When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing

We all know that crap is king

Blogger Andrew Jackson November 20, 2020 11:29 AM  

Just another Bushie showing his true colors.

Blogger Sam November 20, 2020 11:29 AM  

Idiot. Don't take the ticket at the last minute- it means both sides will want you dead.

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 20, 2020 11:31 AM  

Tucker has been cucking since the Fox News edict came down from higher authority.
Also, I just read this by Andrea Widburg at AT - https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/a_vegas_oddsmakers_take_on_fox_news_and_the_election_grift.html - notice the Fox connection.
Strange things are happening!

Blogger [Redacted] November 20, 2020 11:32 AM  

At last, the one person whose sole existence is to lend a sliver of legitimacy has been tapped to salvage the narrative. If Tucker was legit, he would have formed his own network. Soon we will hear more about the flood of "~right-wing media personalities~" leaving hellholes, and no talk - NONE - about how it is an opportunity to prove their values and rebuild. Foxed Again!

Blogger APL November 20, 2020 11:32 AM  

"What is ridiculous about Carlson's statements is that one cannot reasonably be expected to provide the sort of evidence that is required to be conclusive in a press conference in front of a bunch of journalists who are totally incapable of understanding it."

Isn't Carlson the guy who managed to lose the Biden UPS package? Then find it again after it's gone missing for god knows how long and fallen into the hands of god knows who? That Carlson?

You're going to give that Tucker Carlson critical evidence to your case?

Blogger Ska_Boss November 20, 2020 11:32 AM  

Trump definitely should not give the presstitutes any evidence that was given to the courts. They will only lie and spin it to further manipulate public opinion. Let them come up with their own talking points, none of which I even care to listen to after hearing for 4 years about non-existent Russian collusion or falsified intelligence from the FBI.

I mean how do you even shut down corporations that operate in the negative financially with unlimited backing and relentlessly deceive with impunity?

Blogger Anonymous White Male November 20, 2020 11:32 AM  

The truth is that Carlson was never anything other than a talking head whose function is, or was, to give the "right" demographic a Walter Conkrite type father figure that would eventually be used to lead them leftward. He is the "conservative" side of the dialectic. He is either the thesis or antithesis that will lead to the inevitable synthesis. I pointed out on another site that he could make more than the $10 million he gets from Fox on the internet. He could just say he could no longer, in good conscience, work for Fox due to their leftward tilt. He would then be the goto spokesmen for the 70 + million voters that voted for Trump. The fact that he doesn't just shows he is not a principled person and is merely LARPing for a comfortable paycheck.

Blogger MarkyMark November 20, 2020 11:33 AM  

I don't know WHY Tucker would question either RG or SP, given their track records; they wouldn't say that they have something if they didn't HAVE it.

Blogger Barbarossa November 20, 2020 11:36 AM  

Recall that in November 2018, Carlson's daughter was accosted by some thug at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville. We may be seeing the same behavior as we saw with the Wayne County election board: the realization that your family is very vulnerable and there's no watching your six. Given his prior track record on speaking out on the issues of the day, I'm inclined to await further developments.

It's also a reminder for each and everyone of us that it's time to make ourselves hard targets.

Blogger TiredPoorHungry November 20, 2020 11:36 AM  

Another Gatekeeper exposed. His CIA Daddy would be proud.

Jeffrey Toobin would be proud.

Blogger ZhukovG November 20, 2020 11:38 AM  

Tucker Carlson is a Conservative, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

A Conservative is the guy marching in the rank right behind the Progressives. He knows his place.

Ad Victoriam, Deo Vindice, Ave Caesar Trump!

Blogger The Depolrable Podunk Ken Ramsey November 20, 2020 11:38 AM  

Tucker has said on at least two occasions that he's not MAGA and that he holds personal disdain Donald Trump. (grep for it yourself, I'm speaking from memory)

FOX News is controlled opposition. The bloom was off that rose, indisputably, on election night. FOX News was sacrificed like a pawn to establish the media narratives. Anybody with a shred of integrity who works for FOX News and felt betrayed by this would have quit by now. None did.

The argument about contracts is bogus. One can, at the very minimum, ask to be released from a contract when the contractual partner torpedoes you. None of the talking heads at FOX have apparently done so. There has been no visible movement.

At one point Tucker did come out to do damage control, saying to his stunned and angry audience, "We hear you," as he begged for forbearance. Who is "we"? Right there he was speaking as a mouthpiece for FOX News, wasn't he? That does not sound like a guy who felt steamed at his own betrayal. That was the voice of an insider, trying to buy time to smooth things over.

Tucker, Hannity, Pirro, Ingraham == Controlled Opposition.

They are like Lucy with the football.

Blogger Pratisara November 20, 2020 11:39 AM  

I gave up on Tucker when he came out against self driving trucks a few years ago.
Never trust a Luddite.

Blogger John November 20, 2020 11:41 AM  

This is the moment of truth for America, and Tucker, who has the biggest platform in the country, is not taking our side. He's not exposing the fraud; the most generous thing you could accuse him of is playing unbiased fact-checker. We're seeing everyone's true colors right now.

Blogger Rebel Shoat November 20, 2020 11:42 AM  

I probably won't read much of the powerlineblog anymore either. They are the kinds of lawyers I was talking about on SG the other day. Probably smart but without imagination.

Instead of taking the attitude of "they are trying to develop a case in two weeks that normally takes years to develop and here is a possible mistake I found" they decided on the "I'm not sure these people know what they are doing" click bait approach.

Are they fulfilling the role of what Vox calls "smart boys?"

Blogger pyrrhus November 20, 2020 11:42 AM  

The collapse of American education has left us with a populace, apparently including Tucker, of mathematical illiterates...so that may be his excuse...

Blogger Nostromo November 20, 2020 11:44 AM  

If you watched O'Reilly closely, you realized he was at best a Libertarian. That was the basis for his "No Spin" schtick. And for todays news broadcasters, he's better than 90% of the remainder. Albeit I haven't watched him since his move, so I can't speak about his tv persona now.

Blogger tuberman November 20, 2020 11:45 AM  

>> or maybe he was already controlled opposition...

Before this, I was thinking it was a strong possibility, now I'm sure Tucker's a puppet. Hannity too is DS controlled. Some anons on 8Chan way back brought out some old videos of Hannity over-talking, attacking, and using linguistic programming techniques to destroy some early truth tellers on his shows.

Tucker IS a ticket taker. They deployed him to come fully out. Now Tucker is Toast, and soon to be Burnt Toast.

Blogger Pencil Maestro November 20, 2020 11:46 AM  

So another ticket taker...

Blogger Newscaper312 November 20, 2020 11:47 AM  

If servers were seized, presumably key black hats would already know.

Blogger Roshi November 20, 2020 11:49 AM  

three years ago there were youtube clips titled, "you can't cuck the tuck."

but, i guess you can cuck the tuck.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira November 20, 2020 11:52 AM  

He was always controlled op. They need Tucker to convince Trump's base that all is lost. They are desperate.

Blogger Power Beast Apocalypto November 20, 2020 11:54 AM  

He has been controlled opposition for a long time. One of a number of gatekeepers.

Blogger crescent wrench November 20, 2020 11:54 AM  

These propaganda sleeper cells are being fully mobilized to give cover to corrupt judges as they ignore the evidence.

Blogger Storm Rhode November 20, 2020 11:54 AM  

Tucker has one shot at being defiant. He's got to make it count. He does it now and he'll be canned and called a Trump conspiracy crackpot.

Blogger grok November 20, 2020 11:54 AM  

Wonder why Dominion skipped out on testifying before PA legislature....

Blogger Dos Voltz November 20, 2020 11:55 AM  

Just sad. Tucker was the ONLY one on the right who would expose neo-con John Bolton. And he was fond of using the word neo-con. That segment when Bolton tried to insult Tucker but then Tucker shot back X100 was epic.

And he gave a platform to Col. McGregor which was quite a blessing and departure from the constant war in Middle East crowds.

Instead of acquiescing to dollars and mob pressure, Tucker could've quit FOX, packed up, moved out of town then start over at NewsMax or OAN. His audience would have applauded this and gone with him.

But Tucker apparently has taken the easier, shorter route. Sad.

Blogger The Lab Manager November 20, 2020 12:00 PM  

This is an awesome link: https://hereistheevidence.com

Pass it around.

Blogger Balkan Yankee November 20, 2020 12:00 PM  

Tucker is the kind of guy who will take the watch off your wrist, tell you what time it is, and put it back while you profusely thank him.

Being a reliable source of emotional validation is at the heart of what Tucker does best. And his ratings will suffer to the extent he deviates from that.

Tucker has some explaining to do.

Blogger Noah B. November 20, 2020 12:01 PM  

Cucker is being disingenuous, as Sidney Powell has already unleashed some damning evidence through her Twitter account and public filings. The large number of affidavits highlighting fraud is substantial evidence that can't reasonably be ignored. The contract between Dominion and Santa Clara County, California, specifying that poll workers must have the ability to manually change vote totals is decisive evidence that Dominion sytems are not secure and weren't designed to be.

Given what Trump's team is up against and the severe time restrictions they're operating under, of course they don't have time and resources to respond to every hack reporter to lazy to do some basic investigation and report truthfully. I've enjoyed the clips from Tucker's shows that I've seen, but it's long been apparent that he wouldn't have a position at Fox if they didn't control him. Think of Cucker as a sleeper agent who is now being activated, which happens to be exactly what Q told us was about to happen.

Blogger Valar Addemmis November 20, 2020 12:03 PM  

Rebel Shoat wrote:Are they fulfilling the role of what Vox calls "smart boys?"

I think the relevant controlling meme would have to do with echoes and excessive parenthesis...

Blogger Boo Boo the Fool, Esquire November 20, 2020 12:03 PM  

Tucker was corrupt too? Suddenly I feel justified for being strict about not forwarding news articles from any Conservative Inc. types no matter how important it seems. TOTAL EMBARGO. If the news matters, my boys will find it out on their own.

Blogger Rick November 20, 2020 12:04 PM  

Tucker is not all that useful beyond just the welcome luxury of hearing a like mind saying on TV what you already know. He's good for "hell yeahs!" But does he really come up with news? Sydney sure does, and Rudy, etc.
Someguy on Twitter said Tucker was done, but no big deal, because he's just a writer. But I say, #where's the evidence of that? He's just a reader, for all I know. Heck, I can do that myself. As many of us are. No news is better than fake news.

Anyway, I'm working on a theory that Tucker is working on getting fired. All I can come up with so far is, he trying to be good now following the Foxlaws, and then soon will do a very famous, on-air revolt. Because what he did just seems fishy to me, or synthetic. Or maybe he's letting Rudy do what Rudy says Rudy is already doing; and encouraging Rudy's team to "go around the Iron Curtain of the MSM." Tucker has now made that Iron Curtain complete. The rest of us have no longer a single mainstream outlet though the curtain.

As Trump says, we'll see what happens.

Blogger Sean November 20, 2020 12:06 PM  

What a pity, I had hopes that he would've turned into something great, but he ended up as Tucker Cuckson.

Blogger SecondComingOfBast November 20, 2020 12:08 PM  

Well, one time his house, with his wife at home.

Blogger SecondComingOfBast November 20, 2020 12:09 PM  

Nobody owes Tucker shit.

Blogger Damelon Brinn November 20, 2020 12:09 PM  

I've never watched Tucker, but I've heard good things, and I'm inclined to like a man with a large family. But these excuses for pretending there isn't plenty of evidence right in front of everyone are pathetic.

Blogger peacefulposter November 20, 2020 12:10 PM  

Ticket Taker Tucker

Blogger Timmy3 November 20, 2020 12:12 PM  

The problem remains is the state judges are dismissing the lawsuits. Trump only won one in PA. He lost everywhere else. Without a win, how can he elevate it to the Supreme Court? The judges are saying the testimonials are not credible. So the judges are essentially saying exactly what the journalists are saying. What judge will accept the affidavits seriously? The clock is running out. I heard Georgia will certify their elections count on Monday, thus giving Biden over 270 electors.

Blogger Doktor Jeep November 20, 2020 12:19 PM  

Tucker is a pundit.
There is only so much a pundit can do.
One of our problems has been following pundits who do little if anything beyond punditry while the enemy takes things to courts, marches through institutions, and puts their money and mouths on the line.
Pumping our fists to the few who are getting eaten last won't change a thing.

Blogger Carlos Carrasco November 20, 2020 12:22 PM  

And Ingraham is suggesting we can work with AOC. They must think we're stupid.

Blogger SemiSpook37 November 20, 2020 12:24 PM  

Even though he's not rocking his bow-tie anymore, he's still a part of the establishment. The fact he went full-on black pill is not a surprise.

It's funny having an INFOSEC/IO background, even if it's not directly in the realm of propaganda/PSYOPS. The fact that no less that 5 states stopped counting in the middle of the night on Election Night was the biggest tell that things were definitely not on the up-and-up. For a talking head like Tucker to demand evidence while an active investigation is going on isn't just reckless, it's playing right into the opposition's hands for them to constantly demonize and disillusion folks.

God Bless Sidney Powell. She gets it.

Blogger VFM Bear November 20, 2020 12:27 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:A Conservative is the guy marching in the rank right behind the Progressives. He knows his place.!

Conservatives, the Progressive rearguard.

Blogger peacefulposter November 20, 2020 12:27 PM  

Interesting tweet from @Ali:

"Tucker didn’t turn on us. Did his job. Too aggressive and at the wrong time. This stuff will all be Public. All of it. Tucker wanted the scoop. Don’t focus on drama. Focus on putting bodies in the streets. Contested states, every day. 50 state capitals every Saturday. DO YOUR JOB."

Blogger SecondComingOfBast November 20, 2020 12:29 PM  

The bloom was off the rose on Fox News as controlled opposition on election night 2018 when they called several California House races (and maybe a Senate race?) for Democrats before the polls closed. I never allow sentiment to blind me to the obvious and I never forget a slight.

Blogger RC November 20, 2020 12:31 PM  

Tucker has been valuable in the culture fight, taking the blinders off many. For example, I couldn't believe that his piece on Singer was broadcast.

He's earned some latitude but he's got to brace up or be destroyed.

Blogger SonyAD November 20, 2020 12:34 PM  

Whatever evidence of rampant fraud is presented in the media or to TDS sufferers will be instantly discounted as not trustworthy or official or believable or vetted or whatever. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented, it will be rejected and discounted out of hand by the media, social media and TDS sufferers / partisan hacks.

Blogger Bezzle November 20, 2020 12:40 PM  

Strange fuck-ups going on are being noticed by Powerline.

Blogger crescent wrench November 20, 2020 12:41 PM  

Tucker's "fame" of late came from him debating Ben Shapiro on a barely relevant youtube stream and saying "You know.. maybe it's a stupid idea to allow globalists to disemploy a quarter of the populace; they may just burn everything down."

This is what passes for "brilliant champions of the people"

Blogger liberranter November 20, 2020 12:42 PM  

The question now becomes one of "who will take Tucker's place as the real voice of truth and reason?

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 20, 2020 12:44 PM  

''But a fair amount of the statistical evidence is already right in front of everyone, they just don't have the math to understand it or its significance.'' - EXACTLY!
This morning, on another site, I was reading an author's fiddling analysis on black, white, etc. votes. He totally missed the elephant in the room! So I wrote: "This article is a perfect example of arguing minutiae while not seeing DaFreakingForest.
In 2016 – 127 million were cast for president – total.
2020 – we’re up to 150 million – and still counting.
Trump received 10 million more than in 2016 – while Biden broke the all time record.
We’re asked to believe that a cardboard cutout got record breaking votes without some ‘assistance’ from DaUsualSuspects!
Are you serious?
Computerized vote rigging is as old as computers -http://crushlimbraw.blogspot.com/2020/11/beyond-shameful-why-it-all-developed.html?m=0 – those who understood computer systems were salivating to get started decades ago. Gary North documents it – it’s been going on for DECADES!
Just because we’re too ignorant and stupid to understand how easy it is doesn’t mean it ain’t happening. Read it yourself – paralysis by analysis is useless if you can’t see DaBigPicture!

Blogger Rek. November 20, 2020 12:44 PM  

@50 nicely put. Emotional validation. When I happen to watch Tucker I just feel that for once there is a talking-head, approved to some extent by the establishment, who says and states a modicum of what I think. And that's really all he's got going on for him.

Id rather have VD on live TV.

Blogger Zastavnik Džemo November 20, 2020 12:44 PM  

It is not about Tucker. All media is owned by the jews. They would NEVER hire a real nationalist.
You are the fools for believing in the first place.

Make a patriot owned TV first, than complain.

Blogger Up from the pond November 20, 2020 12:44 PM  

How many legal teams blab to the media what they found in discovery, as well as detail their strategy, before the case goes to trial? Powell correctly refuses to do that, so Tucker called her a fraud. Tucker is turning as dishonest as Fake News CNN and that's where his ratings are headed, straight down.

Blogger Jon D. November 20, 2020 12:45 PM  

Watching this live was really disappointing. I think Tucker wanted a "scoop interview" and snipped at her because she didn't give it to him and it's that simple. But who knows, could be something far more insidious.

Blogger Jeroth November 20, 2020 12:51 PM  

RC wrote:Tucker has been valuable in the culture fight, taking the blinders off many. For example, I couldn't believe that his piece on Singer was broadcast.

He's earned some latitude but he's got to brace up or be destroyed.


I like Tucker, but you can't earn latitude to give aid and comfort to the enemy. People have to understand this isn't time for debating and "hearing all sides". It's time for war.

Blogger Anonymous White Male November 20, 2020 12:52 PM  

Doktor Jeep wrote:

One of our problems has been following pundits who do little if anything beyond punditry while the enemy takes things to courts, marches through institutions, and puts their money and mouths on the line.


Except that for everyone of the enemy you see, its not THEIR money. This is one of the reasons that Christians never win in the public arena. Because they're mostly middle to upper middle class folks, they don't have unlimited cash behind them. They do their best, provide for their family, give to charity, but rarely have the kind of money that those that are funded by the forces of evil do. The same evil that uses usury to destroy nations.

Blogger TiredPoorHungry November 20, 2020 12:54 PM  

Rule with Tempered Reason. "Georgia Guide-stones". Treason?

Blogger Anonymous White Male November 20, 2020 12:55 PM  

SonyAD wrote:Whatever evidence of rampant fraud is presented in the media or to TDS sufferers will be instantly discounted as not trustworthy or official or believable or vetted or whatever. It doesn't matter what evidence is presented, it will be rejected and discounted out of hand by the media, social media and TDS sufferers / partisan hacks.

To me, this is one of the reasons that Trump must declare martial law. He cannot win the argument in the courts, the legislatures, or the court of (((public opinion))).

Blogger Pyrex November 20, 2020 12:56 PM  

Whether intentional or just cucking, Tucker's incredulity typifies what Q has said for a long time, that the biggest challenge is in getting the American public to actually wake up and believe how deep the rot goes. The optimist in me hopes that Tucker is actually working as "controlled incredulity" to eventually give greater weight when he is completely convinced by the forthcoming evidence. This is probably just wishful thinking though.

Blogger Argus Bacchus November 20, 2020 12:58 PM  

So the son a woman who ditched his family to be a party slut and never turned back does something not dissimilar years later as an adult.

Total shocker.

Blogger Garret Garland November 20, 2020 1:01 PM  

Never forget that if Tucker was a real legitimate truth teller, he wouldn’t be allowed to have prime time cable news spot.

Blogger Noah B. November 20, 2020 1:05 PM  

Interesting tweet from @Ali

There are some suspicious things going on with that twitter account. It looks like Twitter (or @ali) somehow has search blocked so that old tweets from that account are not accessible using the advanced search feature. The account dates back to 2007 but there is no information posted about it other than "Stop the Steal" related stuff. There are also people complaining that @ali is opposed to protests continuing after election results are certified by GA. To me, at first glance, this looks like a guy trying to scam Trump supporters.

Plus @ali is a Sammy Davis Jr. clone. The lizard people are getting bolder by the minute.

Blogger FUBARwest November 20, 2020 1:05 PM  

You aren't tall enough for this ride. Lurk more. The only way a case gets to the Supreme Court is if the losing party appeals it. Everything else you are saying has been addressed previously.

Unless you're doomposting. If so, You have no power here. Find another place to spread your poison. It will not work here.

Blogger tuberman November 20, 2020 1:14 PM  

Rex put it strongly:

>> Sidney Powell is the REAL DEAL.
And that's good enough for me, right now.
As for Cucker Carlson?
He can take a hike, along with his doomed network.
Also:
>> The evidence Powell has seen may be (almost certainly is) CLASSIFIED.
At the very highest level, too.
Rex is saying that Tucker knows lots of things that he doesn't state in his attacks on Powell. Such as there is many reasons that evidence cannot be given to him, but instead he smeared Sidney Powell by implication & innuendo on television. A most unfair thing to do.
As a result, he has done permanent damage to himself.

Doesn't make any difference what some defenders say now, after that display by Fox on November 3rd, and the fraud in general, this will destroy Tucker. "All assets deployed," understand?

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot November 20, 2020 1:19 PM  

Being a reliable source of emotional validation is at the heart of what Tucker does best.

This exactly. Don't get too attached to any talking security blanket.

Blogger Newscaper312 November 20, 2020 1:25 PM  

Appeal to a higher court 9nly comes into play when you *lose*, that's the whole point. Separate issue is getting the higher court to look at it.

Blogger Rick November 20, 2020 1:32 PM  

Did Tucker sacrifice himself for our glorious cause?
Didn’t he just kill Fox News?

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 1:44 PM  

when Cucker starts tucking, you know Fox is all in on the conspiracy to defraud the Electorate.

Blogger Unknown November 20, 2020 1:46 PM  

The swamp creatures are showing their true colours.

Tucker has exposed himself as controlled opposition at worst, or totally incompetent at best.

Ignore the mainstream media completely, they are enemy propaganda. Nothing more.

Blogger RJ November 20, 2020 1:52 PM  

FFS, did you all not see the segment where Tucker said he wasn't going to report on the laptop because HE IS FRIENDS WITH HUNTER?

Blogger FP November 20, 2020 1:53 PM  

guardianDogg wrote:Why is Tucker cucking? The same reason he is still on Fox News. He is and has always been a cuck. He's chosen his side. Jon Stewart proved who he was years ago when he was still wearing bow ties. It's sad I thought he had changed until Razorfist t brought up his past and I really thought about his current liberal views on abortion.

John Stewart's rant while on CNN's Crossfire/SpinRoom show about that type of show against hosts Carlson and Bill Press was the pot calling the kettle black.

That said, I'd hoped Tucker had turned a new leaf (he did the leg work for ten years or so) as it were but I'm not surprised if he folds. It could just be ego drama or he's waiting for the right moment. That or he's hedging his bets, especially with the threats against his family.

Either way, he's not some essential member of the MAGA movement and as long as he's on Fox News, nothing is trust worthy from him anyway.

Sundance at CTH, brings up Carlson's past with immigration reform:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/19/the-agenda-of-fox-news-many-have-forgotten-and-perhaps-many-more-do-not-know/

Blogger SerbBear November 20, 2020 1:53 PM  

They pushed Russian collusion for 4 years with no evidence, and kept pushing it even after Mueller concluded his investigation. Nothing but anonymous sources, and a bogus foreign made dossier.

Now they can't wait a few weeks for some strange reason. The evidence will come. It will be presented in a court of law, not a devil mouse news show. If the devil mouse news show wants to cover it then, they are welcome to do so.

Sidney knows better than to talk to the media.

Blogger Karen took the Kids November 20, 2020 1:58 PM  

If people need to be hand fed reality, they don't deserve reality. It's not the first time Cucker Carlson has reared his head either.

Blogger Joe Biden Sniffs Children November 20, 2020 2:03 PM  

If Tucker wants evidence, then the Michigan vote count had decimal points in their voter totals! That's statistical evidence that an algorithm was used to switch the vote totals.

Affidavit:
https://imgur.com/a/IqN3jep

Red flags highlighted:
https://democratelectionfraud.blogspot.com/2020/11/evidence-of-algorithm-we-observed-raw.html

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia November 20, 2020 2:04 PM  

VD wrote:
Meanwhile, Sidney Powell made much the same point I did above to Carlson. So perhaps he really isn't smart enough to understand what evidence is and is not. Most people simply don't understand what evidence actually is because they are not intelligent enough to understand it. What most people, especially the media, consider to be evidence is simply testimonial evidence offered by an authority about the actual evidence. But a fair amount of the statistical evidence is already right in front of everyone, they just don't have the math to understand it or its significance.

Right.

This whole discussion doesn't turn on whether EVIDENCE exists: it absolutely exists.

Nope, the issue with the midwits and lowwits who proclaim that there is "no evidence" are desperately tying to apply a "standard" of evidence that can't be achieved, whether due to time constraints or, more likely, that fraudulent activities have been covered up. Because "covering up" is an inevitable part of any successful fraud.

And what is that silly "standard"? Namely, every vote that is illegal must be confirmed without a doubt to be "illegal" or "fraudulent" by some in-depth forensic analysis.

I find it quite ironic that the lefty side of spectrum has no problem using the "preponderance of evidence" standard to ruin the life of a 20 year old college student because some emotionally stunted girl accused him of rape when in fact the two of them were in a drunken stupor when she did the nasty -- after a series of flirty text messages.

But "preponderance of evidence" here? Oh, no, can't have that!

Is there a probability that there was NO fraud in this election? Sure.

But given the bizarre statistical anomalies, the timing of the vote counting, the location of the huge swings in vote totals, the current audits that are in fact turning up significant discrepancies, the probability of no fraud/deception is very very low.

Blogger R Devere November 20, 2020 2:04 PM  

crescent wrench wrote:Houston, we have a problem:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Evidently a researcher, either Mr. Ramsland or someone working for him, was working with a database and confused “MI” for Minnesota with “MI” for Michigan. (The postal code for Minnesota is MN, while Michigan is MI, so one can see how this might happen.) So the affidavit, which addresses “anomalies and red flags” in Michigan, is based largely, and mistakenly, on data from Minnesota.

This is a catastrophic error, the kind of thing that causes a legal position to crash and burn.

______________________________________________

Uh, NO, we don't!!! In my 43 years of practice, I wish I had a nickel for every typo I missed in my pleadings or briefs......and I had the rep as a law clerk, of being the LAST GUY to review a brief from my firm, because I was so adept at spotting typos and syntax errors! (One time, on a brief to the 10th Circuit, I reviewed that brief after a partner, two associates and three other clerks did; I spotted 37 errors for re-typing and that was before computerized word processing, so you could imagine the consternation!)

Anyway, point is those are NOT fatal flaws, particularly for a seasoned, well-regarded practitioner! That's just "POWERLINE" blog engaged in their own brand of cuckery and NeverTrumpism!

Blogger Xabre November 20, 2020 2:07 PM  

I was a little shocked myself to see Tucker come at Powell like he did...Then after hearing Powell's explanation,I thought oh no not Tucker too. Its bad enough that Day time at FOX is definitely leaning far left. but not Tucker too. Is this what we have to look forward to, the night time crew stabbing their conservative viewers in that back. Come On Man!

Blogger Avalanche November 20, 2020 2:08 PM  

@17 "Tucker likely felt he was owed an exclusive and didn't get what he thought his show was entitled to receive....
maybe Powell should stop being a prima donna and not be so prickly, no matter how "very insulting, demanding and rude" his behavior (or the behavior of his subordinates) was."

Ah, you mean Tucker thinks he's the secret-TV-king, and so was snapping at the ankles of the ACTUAL Queen of Courts because she didn't do what he whined for?

Look, young-un; we don't much like gammas in these-heah-pahrts. 'Spect y'all bettah just sit quietly and learn from y'all's examples.

Blogger Jack Amok November 20, 2020 2:09 PM  

Without a win, how can he elevate it to the Supreme Court?

Dumbass, you don't appeal a win to a higher court. FFS, just be quiet and pay attention. We all know it's a dangerous time and victory won't be easy or cheap, but your fears are getting in the way of your thinking.

Blogger lowercaseb November 20, 2020 2:10 PM  

Even when you take off the bow tie...it cries out to you from deep within the closet. It's siren song seductive, once you have worn it the question because "when" instead of "if" you shall wear it again.

He fought well for a while...but so did Benny Arnold.

Blogger Pat V November 20, 2020 2:14 PM  

The proof is in the odds.

Heads up ten times in a row is mathematically possible but most improbable in the real world.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 20, 2020 2:22 PM  

@Crush Limbraw,
DAMMIT CRUSH THE WORD IS "THE"!
Your posts are the single most irritating thing I have to read here. I'd rather read and delete a dozen blackpill faggots than one of your intentionally illiterate vomitous spews.

"THE", its a simple word. An indicative article, denoting that the noun you are referring to is alone in its class. Stop being intentionally stupid. It's not cute, it's not funny. It's just irritating.

Blogger Arthur Isaac November 20, 2020 2:33 PM  

Giuliani wasn't going out there to convince the media, he was there to warn them that the Kraken exists when they had better prepare for it. They are doing what they always do, thinking that the narrative trumps all.

Blogger Hammerli 280 November 20, 2020 2:36 PM  

I'm not so sure I'd call Carlson cucked...cautious is justified, though.

There's plenty of statistical data to raise suspicions. Larry Corriea is right, what is publicly available fully justifies a thorough investigation. But what Powell is alleging is going to take more than statistical information. It's going to take source code analysis. Seize a doctored voting machine, get the code, be able to have your computer programmers explain to a court exactly HOW it works.

The sad part being that this does NOT require a "vast conspiracy" to execute the fraud. You push a "software update" that has the doctored software right before the election...and another "software update" that removes it a few days later. Hell, I'd bet money that these voting and counting machines were NOT sequestered, and that they have wireless and AUTOMATIC Internet updates. Meaning that they are completely unsecure.

So a handful of people with the right access codes and knowledge of the programming could easily steal an election.

Blogger Paulito November 20, 2020 2:39 PM  

Cucker is cucking for the same reason all the media "conservatives" are. He was told to by his owners.

Blogger Timmy3 November 20, 2020 2:49 PM  

I don’t think you can appeal the loss when the judges say you have no evidence. It’s not the same thing. The higher courts want the basic facts established before they debate the law.

Blogger Newscaper312 November 20, 2020 3:01 PM  

CSI tv shows have made people dumber.

Blogger Scuzzaman November 20, 2020 3:05 PM  

"Or is he simply afraid of being jettisoned in the event Biden is successful in his attempt to steal the election?"

That's the impression I got - he's hedging his bets.

Blogger Jack Amok November 20, 2020 3:07 PM  

I don’t think

Stop there.

Higher courts are free to do whatever they want and correct any mistakes they believe lower courts have made. Plenty of cases have been appealed on the basis of the lower court disallowing or otherwise compromising evidence.

And once again, I'll ask the same question I have for all of you jabbering about what could go wrong: what do you hope to accomplish by airing your "concerns?"

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 3:12 PM  

12. crescent wrench November 20, 2020 11:19 AM
and confused “MI” for Minnesota with “MI” for Michigan. (The postal code for Minnesota is MN, while Michigan is MI, so one can see how this might happen.)


WHY would *any* programmer, involved with a multi-state use program, NOT use the standard USPS two letter codes?

that, of itself, looks like the kind of conveniently incompetent coding that would have been written to facilitate cheating.

and, of course, that's assuming that they're not simply lying about "MI" being assigned for Minnesota.


34. Pratisara November 20, 2020 11:39 AM
I gave up on Tucker when he came out against self driving trucks a few years ago.
Never trust a Luddite.


they still can't get self driving passenger aircraft or CARS right and you want an 80,000lb missile of death flying through your downtown metro area at 60mph?

are you sure you're intelligent enough to post on the internet?


60. Timmy3 November 20, 2020 12:12 PM
Without a win, how can he elevate it to the Supreme Court?


uh, what?

the faster Trump's cases get thrown out of the lower courts, the faster he can get his appeals filed to the higher courts.

if Trump won in the lower courts IT WOULD BE THE DEMOCRATS APPEALING TO THE SUPREMES.



92. RJ November 20, 2020 1:52 PM
FFS, did you all not see the segment where Tucker said he wasn't going to report on the laptop because HE IS FRIENDS WITH HUNTER?



i'd have to watch Fox to see that, and i'm not that dumb.

Blogger Akulkis November 20, 2020 3:30 PM  

Within months of being introduced on the road, self-driving trucks will, to a trailer load, be 100 % looted as soon as the crooks figure out how to manipulate the crash-avoidance software into making the truck come to a complete stop wherever the thieves want to do so.

Self-driving trucks are a complete fantasy outside of test tracks, because the world is full of thieves, and a driverless truck with or without a load of cargo is COMPLETELY vulnerable when it's so standing still for any reason.

Blogger Vanished friend November 20, 2020 3:30 PM  

Over 100 comments and no one mentioned Comet? Remember three things.

1. "Until #Pizzagate proven false, it’ll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it.” - Michael Flynn, Jr.

2. "In fact, I heard that the New York Police officer who saw some of it, even though they’re hardened investigators, literally had to go throw up. It’s bad.” - Sidney Powell

3. "Among the VIP regulars are ballet director Septime Webre and talking head Tucker Carlson, but even Donald Rumsfeld has dropped by for a pie."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/05/AR2007070501270.html

Blogger Akulkis November 20, 2020 3:37 PM  

Good grief, you are stupid if you think the Supreme Court members can't recognize a steaming pile of evidence regardless of what some state-level crony hack on a bench says.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 3:43 PM  

we've known since 2016 that in Michigan, Michigan law is written in such a way that the primary evidence FOR voting fraud ( ballot boxes in which the cover sheet totals do not match the contents, not unusual to be practically empty when the cover tally indicates thousands of ballots ) is, BY LAW, the very thing which stops all further investigation into the fraud.

the law was written and passed in the 1950s. would you care to guess the party affiliation of the governor and state houses which did this?

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 20, 2020 3:46 PM  

@Widely Slipsplash -
DAMMIT CRUSH THE WORD IS "THE"!
I do it to because it irritates DaIntellectuals and confirms to them I'm short on smarts - so it's a win-win!
Besides Da Da's - I'm also a word mangler - Crush Limbraw?
Finally, it's DaLimbraw Library which motivates my presence here - not my insights or brilliance - I'm just DaFreakinLibrarian pointing out good stuff to read and learn from - works for me.
BTW - reading past irritating script is a learned skill - like changing DaThou's and Thee's in KJV to youz! See, it's easy!

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 3:56 PM  

why is Cucker tucking?

well, his step-mother is the daughter of Senator Fulbright.

and he applied to the CIA out of college, claims they rejected him.

and he's besties with Hunter Biden.

sounds like a perfectly cromulent inheritor of the William Buckley / George Will bow tie to me.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 4:05 PM  

113. Akulkis November 20, 2020 3:30 PM
self-driving trucks will, to a trailer load, be 100 % looted as soon as the crooks figure out how to manipulate the crash-avoidance software into


a good point. two cars could do a swoop-and-squat on any highway and force the rig to a stop on the shoulder. bicycles or pedestrians would be sufficient in any porch monkey environ.


113. Akulkis November 20, 2020 3:30 PM
Within months of being introduced on the road, self


fortunately, this is a long way off.

they can't even get Teslas to stop running into stationary and permanently installed lane dividers.

you're going to entrust an 80,000lb vehicle to software this bad?

Blogger Make Mine Texas November 20, 2020 4:12 PM  

Tucker IS a cuck. He's just better at hiding it. Just like Tulsi Gabbard is better than most Democrats at hiding the fact she's a Commie.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot November 20, 2020 4:20 PM  

@113 - Thanks for the great career idea. I'll be Dick Turpin for the new millennium.

Blogger boron November 20, 2020 4:38 PM  

Please don't cr&p all over Tucker Carlson
you have no idea what pressure is being applied to him and his family (or not?)

Blogger RadixMalorum November 20, 2020 5:21 PM  

Never trusted Cucker Carlson. Regardless of his previous actions he still lives in that same cesspool of wickedness that is the mainstream controlled media. He operates and lives in the same social circles the rest of them do so it's obvious that he took the ticket on some level.

Blogger Mr Smith November 20, 2020 5:31 PM  

PratisaraNovember 20, 2020 11:39 AM
I gave up on Tucker when he came out against self driving trucks a few years ago.
Never trust a Luddite.


Have you been paying attention to how Big Tech is stealing the election? And that it's being done with electronic voting machines?

The Unabomber did nothing wrong.

Blogger ilikedogs November 20, 2020 5:38 PM  

I mean he's on Fox. I don't know why some people were giving him a pass. Because he's the only one on the MSM who is slightly moderate? That's not saying much, if anything. Other journalists in his situation who were on Fox quit over more minor things because they had integrity.

Blogger Rocklea Marina November 20, 2020 5:58 PM  

I dub thee Cucker Tarlson

Blogger Dark Herald November 20, 2020 6:09 PM  

Or is he simply afraid of being jettisoned in the event Biden is successful in his attempt to steal the election?

I'm positive it's not that.

Fox has a critically important function for the Left.

Spin control.

And Tucker is (or at least has been) a big part of that.

For the unplugged Right (ie Boomers and above) searching for their own answers online is counterintuitive. They have been spoon fed the news all their lives and searching for the truth online doesn't come naturally to them.

They NEED someone they can trust.

That is where Tucker comes in.

Blogger tuberman November 20, 2020 6:14 PM  

Article on Fox, from CTH, which includes information about why Fox hired Tucker the start of his career there.

"The Agenda of Fox News Many Have Forgotten and Perhaps Many More Do Not Know…"

Sundance's take on Tucker: >> Tucker was part of the the 2014 “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” specific media entities inside and outside FOX media were involved in private discussions to promote the agenda. Two of those outside FOX voices were Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson... after they were hired by Rupert Murdoch. To push making illegals, legal. Tucker was deep, deep state hired on with the agenda to get more "Immigrants" for cheap labor into America. 2014, got it.

Stop defending this turd, or at least read Sundance's article. Simple, dump all Fox, as it's all comped.

Blogger tuberman November 20, 2020 6:27 PM  

117. Crush Limbraw

Snidely's right, and you're a snarky Gamma. Do this Da nonsense rarely, and it's okay, even if a bit snark, but do it all the time and it's tedious, and it has nothing to do with intellectualism. Constant affectations in writing come off as arrogant, not anti-intellectual. I know spergs with delusions of being prophets that thought none of the writing rules applied to them, as they were above all that. Secret Kings.

Snidely isn't a gamma Nazi, as the problem is with you. Were you a Bear's fan?

Blogger Jay Alan Ungart November 20, 2020 6:31 PM  

I shouldn't pity Tucker, but I do. He thought he could save himself by bending the knee. But the more he bends the knee, the more he loses credibility and his fan base. When you bend the knee to avoid losing something, you lose it anyway.

Blogger kennymac November 20, 2020 6:39 PM  

@104 Snidely, I thought I was the only one who found that incredibly annoying.
@117 And THAT is why no one reads your comments.

Blogger Avalanche November 20, 2020 6:46 PM  

@117 "I do it to because it irritates DaIntellectuals and confirms to them I'm short on smarts - so it's a win-win!"

Just WHICH intellectuals are you intending to annoy?

Because I'm 100% and also personally SURE that there are more 'intellectuals' -- or at least damned smart folks -- than Snidley here at Vox Popoli who are really annoyed by your '6-yr-old smart-boi' attempts to be funny.

You're not funny. Whatever you think your purpose is, consider your AUDIENCE here and whether or not being a 6-yr-old suck-up -- cause that's what it 'reads' like -- is serving your purpose. Do whatever you like elsewhere, but when in educated-Rome, maybe try to act more like an educated Roman?

Blogger Avalanche November 20, 2020 6:50 PM  

@122 "Please don't cr&p all over Tucker Carlson
you have no idea what pressure is being applied to him and his family (or not?)"

Imagine, for a minute, you're trapped in a Khmer Rouge-controlled area. One of the people in your "unit" sells out to the controllers and verbally ATTACKS, in front of the rest, one of the people actually out in public, on the front lines, trying to rescue you-all from sure Revolutionary War 2. He urges y'all to 'give up and give in.'

Would you ask the same thing of the rest of your unit?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 20, 2020 6:57 PM  

Crush Limbraw wrote:BTW - reading past irritating script is a learned skill - like changing DaThou's and Thee's in KJV to youz! See, it's easy!
Why should anyone make an effort to understand you when you slap them in the face with your asserted superiority? No-one, including you, believes your first claim. The entire affectation is an assertion of power, the most petty, ludicrous and self-defeating I think I've ever witnessed, but still, an assertion of power over your readers.

Nobody buys it.

Blogger onyomi November 20, 2020 6:59 PM  

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-appears-to-doubting-tucker-and-lets-him-touch-the-fraudulent-ballots-himself/

Blogger pyrrhus November 20, 2020 7:14 PM  

Speaking of odds, when 130K+ of votes suddenly appeared in MI during the AM, all of them for Biden, none for Trump, Jorgenson or the Greens, that was something that couldn't happen naturally in a thousand lifetimes of the Universe....Apart from everything, voters sometimes vote for the wrong candidate, instead of the one they intended...

Blogger FallofthaEmpire November 20, 2020 7:17 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Crush Limbraw wrote:BTW - reading past irritating script is a learned skill - like changing DaThou's and Thee's in KJV to youz! See, it's easy!

Why should anyone make an effort to understand you when you slap them in the face with your asserted superiority? No-one, including you, believes your first claim. The entire affectation is an assertion of power, the most petty, ludicrous and self-defeating I think I've ever witnessed, but still, an assertion of power over your readers.

Nobody buys it.


Might I add, false sense of superiority.

Blogger Homesteader November 20, 2020 7:17 PM  

Regarding Crush Limbraw-

An idiotic Spoonerism.

A ridiculously inept suck up.

And, a reiteration of Whiskey, Jay Man, and a dozen others, desperate for attention, and Gamma
Gratification.

As always- just ignore the poop.

(Snidely- YOU, have my sympathies. Moderating this blog must be a task.)

Blogger Jack Amok November 20, 2020 7:19 PM  

Do this Da nonsense rarely, and it's okay, even if a bit snark, but do it all the time and it's tedious

Yeah if you're going to play a persona on the web, this isn't really the most receptive audience. This isn't a sitcom where recurring bit characters have to have a signature element to every appearance so people will remember who they are.

"Oh, it's that crazy Crush Limbraw guy who always says Da! Somebody cue up his intro music..."

Thoughts and observations, not schtick. And who knows, Crush might have some good observations, but I don't know because I skip over DaSchtick.

Blogger Paulito November 20, 2020 7:20 PM  

@Crush
The "DaCamelCase" thing is supremely annoying. It's why I skip past your comments. Having a schtick is fine when you're a stand-up comic, but it's grating to encounter on a comment board. I don't hate you for it or wish to persecute you; I just ignore you.

Blogger Maidels November 20, 2020 7:26 PM  

I vote for 'Cucker Carlson'.

Blogger NedFlinders November 20, 2020 7:29 PM  

Image search Tucker Carlson Red String

You have been warned.

Blogger MrNiceguy November 20, 2020 7:50 PM  

"We are the news."

Blogger SirHamster November 20, 2020 7:50 PM  

Crush Limbraw wrote:BTW - reading past irritating script is a learned skill - like changing DaThou's and Thee's in KJV to youz! See, it's easy!
People prefer high signal to noise ratio.

Your comments don't have the historical value of the KJV.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 20, 2020 7:55 PM  

Cucker the Tucker

Blogger Pyrex November 20, 2020 7:56 PM  

@137 the data anomalies should be totally damning, but the numerical proficiency/comprehension is shockingly low. I am continually perplexed how people find anecdotes and stories more compelling than analysis like this: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

Forget "¡sCiEnCe(TM)!" .... I believe in math.

Blogger Crew November 20, 2020 8:01 PM  

Tucker has probably been told that if he doesn't fall into line he will not have a chance in 2024 or 2028.

Blogger Jack Amok November 20, 2020 8:18 PM  

I am continually perplexed how people find anecdotes and stories more compelling than analysis like this:

Because people have gotten used to being lied to with numbers. Show me all the numerical analysis about how horrible global warming is and how the seas will rise and drown us all, and when I compare it to the anecdote of me standing at the sea shore where I played as a little kid and realize the water is in the same place it's always been... Well.

Blogger Freddy Sea November 20, 2020 8:25 PM  

It's interesting to me how Tucker fights when he is doxxed and a mob comes to his house and scares his family, but for this he doesn't.

No false idles, bend the knee to Christ only.

Blogger The Last Roman November 20, 2020 8:45 PM  

Too bad. I liked him even back when he wore a bowtie on the commie news network. I guess we will have to leave space for him on the helicopter as well.

Blogger MrNiceguy November 20, 2020 9:25 PM  

What Snidely said. Every word.

Blogger Submitted2Christ November 20, 2020 9:35 PM  

#TuckTheCuck

Imagine just how desperate they are to activate there most deepest darkest plants. There is no media personality immune to this Reckoning.

No 3 strike rule. Show your true colors one time and you are out. True Patriots only.

TuckTheCuck is banished. TuckerTheF--ker

Blogger Beau November 20, 2020 9:36 PM  

To reach the electorate effective arguments must include concrete examples simple enough to be understood. For example, the below:

A voting machine is like a lawnmover. It only goes so fast. The amount of votes shoved through the machines so quickly late on election night and early that next morning was like tryin to get us to believe this lawnmover could mow sixty lawns an hour. Impossible. Physically impossible. No way on God's green Earth that can honestly happen.

Blogger MrNiceguy November 20, 2020 9:37 PM  

It's certainly why I've never checked out the links to your "library". Even the slightest possibility your site reads like your comments makes every neuron in my brain scream, "Avoid!"

Blogger nswhorse November 20, 2020 9:53 PM  

Sidney Powell proved her worth in her fight to free General Flynn. She is proving it again right now. And she has taken all manner of slings and arrows for her trouble. She has passed and is passing the test of character that renders her worthy of trust.

Tucker faced his test when Fox, in what should have been a surprise to no one, revealed they were not on the side of their huge viewer base, but on the side of the people who hate them. His initial post-election show was guns blazing, but he didn't follow through on subsequent shows, where his presentation was entirely muted, and he wouldn't even touch any third rail subjects. Clearly he had been spoken to, no doubt threatened, and had chosen to submit rather than fight. This latest episode with Sidney Powell further confirms he hasn't joined the fight, and is at best useless, at worst an enemy. I do note that a certain master of the expletive has never trusted him and has broken out his trademark spinning chair reaction.

Blogger I don't think I like Conrad November 20, 2020 10:02 PM  

[To the tune of Ruby Tuesday]

Truth will always say where she came from
Yesterday’s great matters are not done
We make hay; the sun is bright
For in the dark of night
The counting froze
And we all know
Goodbye, Cucker Carlson
Truth can’t hang her name on you?!
When you cuck with every new day
Still she will be missing you

There’s no time to lose, I heard her say
Catch the Dems before they slip away
&c.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 20, 2020 10:03 PM  

Crush, I was going to be crude and rude, but I'll just say that the occasional insight you might have is likely to be missed because of your affectation. I find it tiresome, and others apparently do, too.

Blogger doctrev November 20, 2020 11:39 PM  

There was a guy at Heartiste who had the "lotta c****s" lingo back in the day. His posts were nearly unreadable, but some people liked it.

Many didn't, and I can't be bothered to remember the guy's name, much less wonder what happened to him. Don't be that guy.

Blogger CM November 20, 2020 11:55 PM  

It's not that he's "brilliant." Its that he had the gall to take seriously and report on things everyone else in his "class" preferred to ignore.

Like the suicide and substance abuse problems that had dropped the white male life expectancy dramatically. Or even having the temerity to challenge the push to automation and global off shoring.

He never was one of us. He never claimed to be. He just actually was aware enough to look and talk about it.

Blogger jarheadljh November 20, 2020 11:57 PM  

General Flynn seems to still be holding a seat open for Tucker on the lifeboat, but I'd say the clock is definitely ticking.

Blogger Cygnus X November 21, 2020 1:46 AM  

I miss visits to the Heartiste where can I find him?

Blogger GammaCatch November 21, 2020 1:56 AM  

He, like all the FakeRight personalities that have been through FNC, are sociopaths. Call it "Acting" and be Ignorant. These people hire types that wear a skin, have a foundation (usually foundation [family and or Org they are loyal to et: Glenn Beck, his family, divorce skeleton, Mormon "church"]), Blackmail opportunity (weird sex stuff seems to be the trend. I suspect Internet History at minimum), and a "Right Wing" subset of philosophy that they can turn off and on to satisfy the other two. Thus, Sociopaths. Or, ya know, you believe they are all actors. Which I do not. But I think their bosses see it that way. There will be violence, because they have socially shut down the voice of the Native People. Heritage Americans. REAL Americans. That, regardless of country, ALWAYS results in War. Even if they just round us up and we do nothing, blood shed and a fundamental shift of how future generations view History will be set here. To be cliche: I hope it is 1776 and not 1984....or 1930....or 1916.....or 1880...depending on where you were in the world at the time or the book you were reading.

There is no other America. I checked and I'm sure many of you have too. Corbitt is not American and he loves Japan. Molyneux, you know that story. Do not trust people that lecture us and are not from us. Our Culture and History are unique. There is nowhere to run. This is it. This is God ****. Real End of Civilization End of Culture Genocide stuff. No exaggeration. And if people do not wake up, that is it. Say "what can I do?" You can't do anything. You have to wait and see if enough of You somehow figure out a plan of attack without being a 4chan meme. And that is the worst part. Waiting. Not being able to get anyone to listen.

So guys like Tucker, if they are not rejected right now, and ratings will show that, it may be the warning that no one will lift a finger. Keep that in mind. Survive as long as you can. Learn to LIE. Learn to blend in. Live to spite them. Unless, one fine day....

Blogger Akulkis November 21, 2020 2:49 AM  

@Crush Limbraw

I have ctwo questions:

1. For how long have you been such a deluded moron?

2. Were you born this way, or did it only start after you suffered a severe blow to the head resulting in a serious concussion... or did you suffer a strike which impaired your language formulation center?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Blogger Akulkis November 21, 2020 2:58 AM  

@Pedro the Cat

Don Henley wrote and recorded "Dirty Laundry" after a Thanksgiving dinner started out with a call to a madame in Hollywood, and ended with an ambulance, and then cops, arriving due to the presence of a 16 year old hooker, and the rapidly cooling corpse of her 15 year-old female friend, who died from an O.D. due to the drugs Henley *FORCED* the girls to take.... And his outrage that it ended up on the local 6 O'Clock news in LA, particularly because one blonde investigative reporter kept digging and digging to find out the whole story, and reported her new findings every time she turned up something new.

The 16-year old call-girl/hooker is now the wife of a prominent Republican legislator in California.

This story comes to you courtesy of Entry at the Crazy Days And Nights website (link to CDAN in the upper right if you view this in the non-mobile device format).

Blogger Bezzle November 21, 2020 3:26 AM  

@83. Garret Garland November 20, 2020 1:01 PM
Never forget that if Tucker was a real legitimate truth teller, he wouldn’t be allowed to have prime time cable news spot.

That's like saying, "Never forget that if Trump was a real legitimate truth teller, he wouldn’t be allowed to become president."

Except that it happened.

Tucker isn't a cuck, or stupid (he's earned too much cred over summer for that). What he's doing is playing his part in this grand Q opera, and we're all along for the ride trying to guess the next Shyamalan twist.

==
@89. Rick November 20, 2020 1:32 PM
Did Tucker sacrifice himself for our glorious cause? Didn’t he just kill Fox News?

That's one explanation, although I don't see that it's necessary to torpedo his credibility* to do so. (He could just leave the network to set up a Rumble site with an instant millions of subscribers.)

I think it's either feigned division/weakness, or he's alluding to a real problem. I.e., the closer and closer we get to "crunch time", the more damage it is possible for a DS mole to accomplish, such as by torpedoing the ballot fraud initiatives with snowed inaccurate information.

I don't like lady lawyers (on or off the Supreme Court), and I never trusted the feral Giuliani -- his physiognomy is all wrong (e.g., contrast with Pompeo). He came out of nowhere to tempt us with salacious laptop bullshit, a topic which has now apparently been thrown aside.

~ ~ ~

It wouldn't be the first time that this rat-faced wop mat-dove to grease the deep state's skids. (Where would Hillary and the Clinton Foundation be now if Giuliani hadn't dropped out of the New York senate race, and instead kicked her ass?)

Tucker has caught a strong whiff of rat, and is letting us know. And still he gave his colleagues in the press far worse than he gave the legal team.

Blogger Akulkis November 21, 2020 3:43 AM  

I never trusted Laura Ingraham. Her arguments have always been incomplete and therefore weaker than they could be. Either a dim bulb in the chandelier, or pretending to be on our side so that she can promulgate weak, straw man arguments AS IF they are the best possible from a dedicated fighter on our side.

Screw her.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 21, 2020 4:07 AM  

During the whole BLM thing back in June, Tarlson came across to me as way too black pill and it made me suspicious he was a demoralization agent.

The incident with the Hunter Biden evidence and UPS made me even more suspicious, especially after he said he’d go easy on Hunter.

This spat with Sidney (who should be on the SCOTUS) pretty much tears it for me.

And Laura Ingraham is simply female Tucker. Her latest thing about AOC, are you kidding?

Both are fakes. Fox is not your friend.

Blogger Bezzle November 21, 2020 4:18 AM  

@148. Crew November 20, 2020 8:01 PM
Tucker has probably been told that if he doesn't fall into line he will not have a chance in 2024 or 2028.

Tucker keeps his job in the enemy camp for the same reason that Trump maintains his Twitter account: FOX and Twitter brass are being blackmailed by Q-team, who has their control-files. Neither of these normie signal-posts is going to be abandoned.

Looking at tonight's Tucker, it's becoming a little more clear: the "Big Reveal" is being built-up, and Tucker is playing "bad cop" to Sydney's "good cop".

Blogger Unknown November 21, 2020 4:43 AM  

Right now, I'm going to withhold judgement on Tucker Carlson. He's made quite a bit of noise on air on behalf of real Americans. It certainly hasn't been easy to do that. The two possible explanations for his behavior are trying to stay in place long enough to reach our audience for the good of the republic when it's most desperately needed and simple personality clash between two egos.

God knows conservatism suffered its share of big egos.

More importantly, it's our job now to retain hope in God and his plan. We can judge Tucker after the Media Industrial Complex comes crashing down. More will be known then, and he'll have time to show all his cards in the hole by that point.

Blogger Th3 J3st3r November 21, 2020 5:44 AM  

Cucker Carlsson

Blogger Unknown November 21, 2020 5:46 AM  

She said she sent evidence and he became rude. I would not call her prickly or a prima donna. She has every right to send or not send what she has to any media person. She has to have it for court, not the media.

Blogger xevious2030 November 21, 2020 6:36 AM  

“You have to wait and see if enough of You somehow figure out a plan of attack [...] Waiting. Not being able to get anyone to listen.”

Most people are Deltas. They typically wait for an Alpha, Bravo. Tens of thousands show up for Trump, tens of millions. They also look for an Alpha, Bravo, appointed/recognized official Delta to receive instructions (news interpretation/coordination) from.

There is an Alpha. His lead is being followed., People are adjusting to what he says to adjust to. Even in 1776.

Tucker will be measured by his loyalty to Trump, and will be replaced by whomever/whatever network Trump recognizes to do so. Fox is out, OANN is in, and Tucker knows this. What can you say? Tucker has a choice, and he better figure it out real quick, there is no straddling at this point. Sides are being called out, regardless of past affiliation.

Blogger Beloved November 21, 2020 6:56 AM  

Tucker Carlson eats at Comet Pizza.

Blogger xevious2030 November 21, 2020 7:24 AM  

Limpraw. See, it’s (((jazzy))). I can do it too. I’m so clever. I’m so I, I, I.

Da [(((bastardized))) English] (((shtick))) [(((bastardized))) German, called Yiddish], putting slight variation to something and calling it their own, (((genius))), is very (((original.))).

You do you bud, but that’s how it reads. Da drought pwocess dat goes thwew ebewy thime. Da Jink Kames Blible doughnut dwo dis.

Blogger VD November 21, 2020 7:38 AM  

I do it to because it irritates DaIntellectuals and confirms to them I'm short on smarts - so it's a win-win!

It observably irritates people here. So knock it off and write correctly. The moderators now have permission to delete your comments if you continue to do it.

Blogger Bezzle November 21, 2020 8:44 AM  

@161. Cygnus X November 21, 2020 1:46 AM
I miss visits to the Heartiste where can I find him?

Oddly enough, on Twitter, where he's somehow flown under the radar for a full year.

Blogger tuberman November 21, 2020 8:55 AM  

@Bezzle

>> Tucker isn't a cuck, or stupid (he's earned too much cred over summer for that). What he's doing is playing his part in this grand Q opera, and we're all along for the ride trying to guess the next Shyamalan twist.

Perhaps, but and it's a big But. There IS Sundance's article about Fox that Tucker was part of the the 2014 “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”... very much "in private."

What does that mean? Tucker was part of a push to get greater immigration into the USA. He was involved in private discussions to promote the agenda. Sort of like the Chamber of Commerce pushes. "Private discussions," similar to secret discussions to undermine USA demographics at a faster rate, and in 2014. Sneaky con, this Tucker.

Perhaps, as in perhaps Tucker has changed his allegiance since 2014 when he was certainly a DS asset. Or perhaps the Trump team has flipped him to play the role you suggest with threats. Yet anyone who was secretly trying to push an agenda to promote greater immigration into the USA in 2014 was not a white hat then. But, you know there's always, "perhaps?"

Nice theory, works better with Sessions.

Blogger tuberman November 21, 2020 9:58 AM  

One of the reasons I've followed Sundance on CTH is his comprehensive overview of what he calls the "Chamber of Commerce Republicans." They are deeply involved with the parasite economy as opposed to the Main Street Economy. The CoC Republican types are helping to protect the trillions of dollars flowing into all the many parasite wings. There are drugs, of course, yet the biggest money flow in through human trafficking. To keep huge inflows of this trafficking, and even easy drug trafficking, they need to keep borders and various other immigration paths as open as possible. These hide the more hideous crap that is a fellow traveler. This is why scum like Romney constantly get elected in supposed 'R' states like Utah, as many 'R's' in that state profit from trafficking, illegals, and worse.

Fox and even their 'right wing' commentators have always been Chamber of Commerce Right. At this point they are in almost as much trouble as the DEMs (Trillions of Dollars at Stake), and their house is being pulled down. Are there some playing roles for the Trump Team? Sure, yet it's best if you have the time to check their historic records.

To be involved with the 2014 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Agenda on the sly like Tucker is very, very bad. If you connect some simple dots, then you begin to realize that to be in bed with that agenda, is to also be in bed with Human Trafficking, and all the evil which that entails.

My interest is not to win an argument with Bezzle, as it comes from my total contempt for people that destroy innocence (Rotherham), allow huge demographic changes, in the USA and Europe, and subvert the West. Worse of all is the complete evil that is a major part of Human Trafficking.

The Chamber of Commerce Republicans are far beyond just bow-tie losers. They are in on Human Trafficking, and the promotion of importing vast alien immigrants to hide these worse horrors. Tucker is and always has been a CoC Republican, and all of Fox is the same.

Blogger Akulkis November 21, 2020 11:13 AM  

@tuberman

Sad, but I think you hit the nail squarely on the head.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants November 21, 2020 11:23 AM  

Ugh. There's always a gross lolbertarian lurking around in the comments, if you just wait long enough.
People are more important than self driving trucks, dude. Way more important. Truck driving is the #1 white job in the country.

Blogger DonReynolds November 21, 2020 11:25 AM  

Tucker is a journalist with an audience. Like journalists everywhere, they want to replace the jurists with themselves and let their audience be the jury. They typically pry and bully for elements gleaned from the investigation. They want to try every case, before it reaches the courts, while the matter is still fresh, and the conclusions are half-baked. They desperately want to be part of their own story. They want to weigh-in to prove the accused innocent and solve the crimes. The crusading journalist leads his audience army and his pre-trial publicity does not guarantee a fair trial, very often it makes a fail trial impossible in any venue. Instead of being a force for justice, they can even manage to set the guilty free and convict the innocent. Oh well, WE got lots of clicks out of it and grew the usual audience, so it was worth it. Even bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Journalists are in a big hurry. No need to wait until the investigation is complete. WE need to get on top of the story before some other journalist does. WE have to get the scoop, even if it is the wrong scoop or the wrong perp. Somewhere is a crime and somebody did it, so WE will guess at it and see what shakes out.

I don't know what will break journalists of the mindset that they are somehow the Court of Public Opinion and will conduct their own investigation and decide what is proper evidence and bring their own charges. The Courts of Law best follow along to the same conclusions.

Blogger Redbeard November 21, 2020 12:29 PM  

Vox... your blog is such an incredible source of information. Can't thank you enough.

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 21, 2020 2:06 PM  

@175.VD- "I do it to because it irritates DaIntellectuals and confirms to them I'm short on smarts - so it's a win-win!" - my quote.
Your reply-"It observably irritates people here. So knock it off and write correctly. The moderators now have permission to delete your comments if you continue to do it." - Correction accepted.
Unfortunately however, before I accidentally came back to this thread and discovered the 'multitude of counsel', I dropped a DaComment on another thread this AM.
Too late for that.
The other issue is that DaLimbraw Library term has become a handle of reference for the archive itself - no offense intended to anyone!

Blogger Brock Townsend November 22, 2020 11:58 PM  

https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2020/11/comment-on-trump-campaign-disowns.html

Blogger Luccros November 24, 2020 9:52 AM  

hereistheevidence.com has been taken down?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts