ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, December 03, 2020

30k ballots scanned multiple times

The case is now conclusively proven. The election fraud was massive and widespread.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center. 

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day. 

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

Statistical evidence. Forensic computer evidence. Eyewitness evidence. Documentary evidence. Multiple attempts to destroy physical evidence. 

The courts and the legislatures can stop this shameless sedition and attempted coup. But if they don't, the President will. #crosstherubicon

Labels: ,

90 Comments:

Blogger John Cunningham December 03, 2020 5:23 PM  

Throw the die!!

Blogger Wraithburn December 03, 2020 5:27 PM  

We even have video evidence for the doubters who won't be convinced by anything less. They caught the workers in Georgia coming in at midnight after the Republicans got sent home and start counting. Apparently they did not realize the building had camera surveillance.

Blogger tuberman December 03, 2020 5:32 PM  

I'd heard Carone's evidence earlier, and it's hard to keep up with how huge the voter fraud was.... or " massive and widespread," is just true.

Blogger Redneckian December 03, 2020 5:33 PM  

Democrats in office and many Democrat voters will insist "there is no evidence of voter/election fraud."

It makes my blood boil. If they get away with their crimes, and there are repercussions later on upon which they complain about by saying "this isn't fair" or "this is cheating," they will have NO moral capital with which to protest.

They had better have the conscience and the courage the woman in this URL and other whistleblowers are showing. Although given their shameless support of the Russiagate hoax and their unthinking hatred of President Trump, I speculate not too many will prove to have that kind of integrity and bravery.

Blogger D. December 03, 2020 5:36 PM  

Can Gitmo handle this much business?

Blogger glueballs December 03, 2020 5:36 PM  

But who has power? Who has harnessed the numbers?

We are learning what many of us didn’t want to see.

Vox Day has this one zeroed. God will decide. Take an effin’ knee to Him. Fight for Truth, Good, Beauty and Light always.

I live under Satanic rule, and I am going to stomp its guts out. You'll see. We outnumber and out-equip agents here in ChicongoLand.

Watch this.

Blogger Yukichi Sensei December 03, 2020 5:36 PM  

Either you accept reality or you do not.

Allowing establishment goal post moving without screaming bloody murder boggles my mine.

They have an omnipotent standard at this point.

With that standard, nothing is provable. Which is what they want.

Blogger tuberman December 03, 2020 5:40 PM  

Told some friends about "the President will #crosstherubicon." They started talking about the 'feelings' of some of their family or other friends who didn't like Trump, or was enthralled by the MSM. I just said, "Who cares. It's not about anybody's feelings at this point. Not theirs, not yours, and not mine."

Blogger Inquisitor Benedictus December 03, 2020 5:41 PM  

It's over. They weren't expect this quantity of evidence to come out, and they can't now gaslight the entire nation. Trump and his team/allies have done a solid job establishing a counter-narrative in the public square. The cat's out of the bag. The deep state have already lost - even a "victory" for them would be hollow - because they've now fully discredited themselves in the eyes of nearly a majority of the nation; and the rest are clinging on for dear life.

Trump has to seize control now, for the good of the people.

If Trump doesn't seize control, the level of anger and resentment towards the establishment this is going to breed guarantees a civil war in the very near future. The ONLY thing that can save the republic is if the fraud is fully exposed and the perpetrators are punished. Then the left would scream and pout, but they'd be forced to admit that Orange Man is not as bad as his enemies; and the MSM establishment built up over the last several decades of broadcasting will be killed in one fell swoop. This would all be a great mercy.

Blogger Theproductofafineeduction December 03, 2020 5:44 PM  

Interesting, especially with the bombshell Robert Barnes dropped today noting that the VP has constitutional authority to not count contested electoral votes.

Blogger Moonman's Ray-Ban Sunglasses December 03, 2020 5:46 PM  

#crossthereubicon is trending on facebook. 1000 count as of now.

Blogger A trite re-white December 03, 2020 5:48 PM  

Flush the worms from their holes!! They've infected long enough.

Dear Lord, cleanse us poor lepers from this filth!!!

Blogger OVB December 03, 2020 5:50 PM  

Looking at the new camera footage from Georgia, it seems to me very unlikely that these people would have did what they did without checking the room for video cameras. Moreover, the footage is very clear, from a wide angle fish eye lens camera. Seems a bit more high tech than you’d expect in some lousy city building, particularly with four angles in that one room. This makes me think these were surveillance cameras set up secretly in anticipation of the fraud. It lends a lot of credibility to the theory that this was a sting.

Blogger tdcommenter December 03, 2020 5:56 PM  

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cctv-video-georgia-poll-workers-sparks-election-fraud-outrage

"Disturbing election night footage has emerged showing Georgia poll workers waiting for observers and news outlets to leave State Farm Arena in Atlanta after calling an end to counting for the night, before pulling out several large suitcases containing ballots from under a table."

Blogger Crew December 03, 2020 5:56 PM  

And the #LyingMSM will continue to say:

I will hear no evidence, I will see no evidence, I will speak no evidence!

Blogger Silent Draco December 03, 2020 5:59 PM  

When Gitmo fills up, there's more room elsewhere: https://infogalactic.com/info/United_States_Minor_Outlying_Islands

Blogger D. December 03, 2020 5:59 PM  

oh my:

Trump praised QAnon during meeting about keeping the Senate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-praised-qanon-during-meeting-about-keeping-the-senate/ar-BB1bBGYv

Blogger Avalanche December 03, 2020 6:03 PM  

@5 "Can Gitmo handle this much business?"

Oh sure; 3-4 to a room, mebbe hot-racking, sleeping in the halls, some tents out in the yard -- it's all do-able!

Hey, Arizona has lots of prison tents, and they sent in a bunch of their Nat Guards, save on shipping by sending soldier WITH tents! Make the AZ fraudsters feel riiiiight at home!

Blogger Edjamacator December 03, 2020 6:06 PM  

Doesn't matter. One random leftist nobody said it's been debunked, for like five years already, and if that's not authoritative, I don't know what is.

Blogger nswhorse December 03, 2020 6:07 PM  

And I still keep seeing bow tie spinners pushing the 'there is no evidence of serious election fraud' line. I imagine they will still be going long after the media has given up and switched to 'we had to get rid of dictator Trump by any means necessary'.

Blogger Dan in Georgia December 03, 2020 6:08 PM  

D. wrote:Can Gitmo handle this much business?

There's plenty of space there and that's not the only island. The Caribbean is full of real estate that has or will be seized as assets acquired due to illegal activity.

Blogger Unknown December 03, 2020 6:08 PM  

Trump is showing the world exactly why he must cross the Rubicon.

Blogger Ibelin December 03, 2020 6:11 PM  

Caesar was captured by pirates and when they tried to ransom him for 10 talents, he scoffed and told them to ask for 50 because he was worth way more than 10.

Sure enough Rome paid the 50 talents. Upon leaving the pirates Caesar told them he'd return and kill them for holding him hostage.

A few years later he made good on his promise he tracked the pirates down and crucified every single one of them

Blogger FP December 03, 2020 6:18 PM  

Tweet storm on a Dem who called out Dominion/Smartmatic and the flaws of Diebold before them back in 2010.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332776030705250308.html


"the swift rise this spring of Dominion, a little-
known foreign company engaged in Internet voting and with no reported income, to become
the first or second largest voting machine company in the United States, after purchasing, in
May 2010, voting systems made by Diebold" "

Blogger Edjamacator December 03, 2020 6:21 PM  

Mods: Delete my second post. I accidentally commented in Vivaldi, which has never worked here before, then did so in Firefox, which does. So, didn't think the first one went through. Sorry.

Blogger D E K December 03, 2020 6:24 PM  

This Christmas will be great, I pray for Trump and I am sure he will deliver in time for the festivities.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 03, 2020 6:27 PM  

"When Gitmo fills up, there's more room elsewhere: https://infogalactic.com/info/United_States_Minor_Outlying_Islands"

No, prison is too lenient. Begin with landfills, never run out of room.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 03, 2020 6:28 PM  

Avalanche wrote:Oh sure; 3-4 to a room, mebbe hot-racking, sleeping in the halls, some tents out in the yard -- it's all do-able!
Av, Gitmo could hold six gorillion just in the ashtrays! Load 'em in! Light 'em up!

Blogger Newscaper312 December 03, 2020 6:29 PM  

Only semi-OT
Managed to stumble across a new S&W M&P 15 Sport II at not too crazy a price today when out making an ammo run. Son now has a decent weapon. Afraid I'd missed my chance to find a basic but goid AR for him at any price.

Blogger LR December 03, 2020 6:31 PM  

I did note vote for Trump. I thought he was too closely tied to the Miami-NY vice circuit, a shill for the financiers, and corrupt.
But from day 1, the reaction of the media has changed my mind. Whatever Trump's failings, a person who can stand up to and unmask the hideously malign media has my support. I thought he would be successful domestically and do some bad things internationally. Well, he has exceeded my expectations at home and not been too bad globally either. In fact, since I immigrated here over 30 years ago he is the best leader we have had hands down. I haven't voted since 2004 but I voted in Florida for him, convinced he would win in a landslide especially after the Kavenaugh circus, the BLM thugs, the Antifa goons, and the war on the kulaks that is the Covid fraud.

For taking on the media and listening to the alternative media, he has my eternal gratitude. For speaking up for HCQ, he saved the lives of millions. For standing up for Christian institutions, I am sure he has the blessings of our Lord.

He must not be intimidated by the so-called experts. He, not Fauci, was right about Covid. And he, not the judges, is right about the fraud. He needs to listen to Michael Flynn.
A military intervention into the elections so that they are run in the spirit and letter of the law is NOT a coup. The fraudulent elections are the real coup. Language has us fooled and the Pharisees of the courts and media, experts in twisting words to nullify the law, will not stop doing so until we draw a line in the sand.
Lila Rajiva

Blogger FUBARwest December 03, 2020 6:32 PM  

The only question that remains is will the individuals still enraptured by the MSM narrative see the light once the evidence is forced upon then or will they continue to do the three monkeys routine. It's going to be very difficult to make a case agaisnt the crossing coming up with all the clear easy to understand evidence. Then again, if the rubicon is crossed a case agaisnt it is irrelevant.

Blogger bramley bramley bramley December 03, 2020 6:33 PM  

CROSS THE RUBICON, DON!

Blogger Sillon December 03, 2020 6:36 PM  

Redneckian wrote:Democrats in office and many Democrat voters will insist "there is no evidence of voter/election fraud."

Because they agree with it, they are happy cheating happened and they consider that cheating and lying was necessary to destroy "muh democracy" so they can save democracy from the tremendously bad orange man.

Those people can't be negotiated with or reasoned with, their entire worldview is a completely and utterly deranged psychotic hallucination induced by the chosenites who understand them so well, after all they're the original source of most of the ill-fated societal rot we see everywhere these days.

Blogger Matrick December 03, 2020 6:36 PM  

Once the prisoners have been processed, there will be room for the next batch.

Blogger Jack Amok December 03, 2020 6:37 PM  

Can Gitmo handle this much business?

If it fills up, the helicopters might have to turn around mid-ocean.

Blogger Barbarossa December 03, 2020 6:37 PM  

@19 None of this evidence is meant to persuade the soulless who thirst for power. It's presented so that those who are able and willing to act can do the terrible things that will be required of them with a clear conscience.

Blogger pyrrhus December 03, 2020 6:38 PM  

Epstein Island may be available...but #crosstheRubicon Donald!

Blogger Xayveir December 03, 2020 6:39 PM  

D. wrote:Can Gitmo handle this much business?

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Blogger Bezzle December 03, 2020 6:43 PM  

Patience, gentleman; patience. There are still traitors yet to expose themselves, and they might not until after fraud-state electors certify for Biden.

We were promised a "storm", not an ends-in-a-whimper Democrat concession.

Blogger Dafo December 03, 2020 6:43 PM  

Gives us a fresh new use for the term “under the table,” doesn’t it.

Blogger Andrea Daley Utronebel December 03, 2020 6:44 PM  

Rubiconservatism the new thing?

Rubicons vs the Neocons?

Blogger Steve Canyon December 03, 2020 6:47 PM  

Helicopter rides over the ocean. Fish need chow too.

Blogger Elder Son December 03, 2020 6:49 PM  

"The only question that remains is will the individuals still enraptured by the MSM narrative see the light..."

No! Not that! Destroying our cognitive dissonance will cause brain damage!

Something I read awhile back:

"As these times get worse and worse more and more people who we know are going to show who they really are. They live on the same planet as you, they have seen the same evil come upon this Earth as you have, and if that hasn't touched their hearts and made them call upon My Name, nothing you can say will change their minds. People are where they are. People are being being separated, lines are being drawn, you are either for God, or you are against God, no sitting on the fence, anymore."

Blogger Minnow December 03, 2020 6:50 PM  

Rubicon Don they call him.

Blogger Doktor Jeep December 03, 2020 6:51 PM  

Christmas will be a good time to call it. I saw some earlier back and forth regarding crossing the Rubicon and crossing the Delaware. one being rhetoric the other being dialectic. Rhetoric works, but dialectic rhymes sometimes. I suspect this is going to be reveal month but the moves will be made around Christmasbjust like Washington attacking the Hessians on Christmas.
Tactically it's also a good time because this is when families are together and family units are strongest. If the leftists lose their shit and go into Red Dawn mode they will be up against families. Even if foreign allies are let in for a military action. If a long cold winter results it's best for people to be with their families. The exact opposite of the effect that lockdowns are made for.
Whatever the case, it's obvious that going into the devil's courts to ask the devil under his laws for reprieve and justice from the devil. Everything Trump is doing is for the record.

Blogger Winter is coming December 03, 2020 6:54 PM  

#crossthedamrubicon

Blogger Rattlesnake_Kid December 03, 2020 6:54 PM  

Azure is correct. Total annihilation of reputation immediately followed by execution. Their acts and the consequences need to be felt for centuries.

Blogger liberranter December 03, 2020 6:55 PM  

The courts and the legislatures can stop this shameless sedition and attempted coup. But if they don't, the President will. #crosstherubicon


Where to start? So many arrests to be made, so many state-sanctioned crime centers to be shut down, so many misappropriated assets to be seized.

If Team Trump is looking for people to be deputized for the effort, I'm hereby volunteering. They're gonna need a TON of manpower to clean this mess up.

Blogger Josh Brown December 03, 2020 6:57 PM  

Naturally the MSM have rushed into 'debunk' her evidence pointing to how, so they say, the judge in the Wayne County case found against her and the inquisition tore her to shreds making her look like a performer in a SNL skit. Even if true see how these so called reporters would hold up when challenged by people practiced in the dark arts. Normally with no corruption what should happen is that people like Ms Carone would tell their story to the relevant police investigators who would investigate then the case would be prosecuted by those experienced in court processes and presentation of evidence. If lower courts can avoid making any significant determination of fact can SCOTUS do so? Generally is it not the case that they can correct errors of law in lower courts but what about errors in deciding on facts/evidence? Trump must be considering the options to resolve any impasse of this nature.

Blogger liberranter December 03, 2020 6:57 PM  

Can Gitmo handle this much business?

I hear there's plenty of empty FEMA camp space domestically.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 03, 2020 7:00 PM  

We're at the point where public mass executions would barely quell the building spirit of rage. Soon uncle Vlad's star will rise as the only satisfying solution, and much beyond that, the punishment of Nimrod.

Blogger Reichenberg December 03, 2020 7:01 PM  

One big problem with Team Trump is that they dont have any overarching evidence, "smoking gun", that the democrats ordered the whole thing. At this point, they would need a democrat bigwig admitting to something, either by testimony or by secret recording (like the tapes of Project Veritas).

Another problem, and this is my worst fear, that the Supreme Court will simply buckle under the pressure with a few "absences" and/or "dissenting opinions" by the Republican judges at the fateful moment, resulting the dems having the majority and declaring that the evidence is "insufficient" and the official results stand.

I dont trust the supreme judges. Not one bit. Even though the Republicans have a nice 6-to-3 majority, Roberts (the prez of the court) is a known traitor and his decision might influence others, Barrett is still young and she may want to virtue-signal that she is "not biased", and some of the rest might just decide to take a walk.

Blogger Anonoly December 03, 2020 7:01 PM  

I think you've got enough material for another stream

Blogger thethirdcoast December 03, 2020 7:04 PM  

High Impact TV breaks down an old CNN clip that breaks down the Smartmatic voting machine fraud in the early 2000s:

https://youtu.be/67J3bHQEvCM

It's not a conspiracy when everything is out in plain sight.

Blogger Andy Texan December 03, 2020 7:08 PM  

Don't forget confession of the perps. Mike Adams sources report that Gina Haspel has made a confession while at Gitmo. Hopefully true.

Blogger Unknown December 03, 2020 7:13 PM  

Bezzle wrote:Patience, gentleman; patience. There are still traitors yet to expose themselves, and they might not until after fraud-state electors certify for Biden.

We were promised a "storm", not an ends-in-a-whimper Democrat concession.


Well said, and I completely agree.

I want what I hope and expect is going to happen over the next month or so to be talked about for thousands of years.

It will be glorious. Terrifying and horrible at times, of course. But glorious regardless.

Blogger Jon December 03, 2020 7:14 PM  

Potus will likely wait for scotus ruling one way or the other before taking conclusive action

Blogger weka December 03, 2020 7:23 PM  

Where there is a wall, there is a way. Just ensure the ashes are scattered upstream of Havana.

Blogger Pedro the Cat December 03, 2020 7:23 PM  

I am content with not knowing exactly what is going on in real time regarding the retaking of the nation. One cannot telegraph his punches, but must operate in subterfuge and guile while lining up his pieces, yet at the same time putting out just enough info to keep the rank and file in the game. Heavenly Father, please forgive this nation of its sins and restore it to the righteousness that You would have. We hunger and thirst for righteousness for Your Name's Sake.

Blogger Didas Kalos December 03, 2020 7:26 PM  

@52 "One big problem with Team Trump is that they dont have any overarching evidence, "smoking gun", that the democrats ordered the whole thing. At this point, they would need a democrat bigwig admitting to something, either by testimony or by secret recording (like the tapes of Project Veritas)."

how do you know this? Are you sure this is a problem for Team Trump?

Blogger xevious2030 December 03, 2020 7:33 PM  

On QAnon and Trump
“a source familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN”

Dear D,
This means CNN is lying about Trump doing anything they say he did. Things such as “reliable sources” means they, or a friend of theirs, made it up.

Blogger Captain Barnacles December 03, 2020 7:36 PM  

“Those people can't be negotiated with or reasoned with,”

A BLM activist on Twitter said recently, “Once you support a rabid racist and xenophobic criminal, you lose the right to complain about anything else.”
That’s their mentality in a nutshell.

Once this is over, they will need to be crushed. A third world problem, requires a third world solution.

Blogger Crew December 03, 2020 7:45 PM  

If and when President Trump appears to cross the Rubicon the real action will have already occurred days before.

Blogger Submitted2Christ December 03, 2020 7:46 PM  

Sloppy...Sloppy...Sloppy...

They can't even cheat right.

"These people are stupid"

Q

Blogger LeMage December 03, 2020 7:48 PM  

Haven't read any of the above comments, yet, but surely someone has already commented that all these little minions, these small,local fry have names, faces, traces of places...and will face the mast..?

Blogger AJ December 03, 2020 7:49 PM  

@52 - If you look at what has happened over the last 7 days, it's been drip, drip, drip of whistleblowers, statements and today video footage - the intensity is slowly building up.
Eerily, it beginning to sound like the whistle of something much bigger incoming. All the court filings which marshal all the evidence is just to make it easier to swallow something big.
It's a movie alright

Blogger CM December 03, 2020 7:50 PM  

One big problem with Team Trump is that they dont have any overarching evidence, "smoking gun", that the democrats ordered the whole thing. At this point, they would need a democrat bigwig admitting to something, either by testimony or by secret recording (like the tapes of Project Veritas).

What kind of a world we live in that a contender for president can actually admit on camera they have an extensive fraud organization, no one thinks that’s what he really meant, and votes for him anyway?

How is this admission not viewed as an admission by the “president-elect”? If he’s aware enough to be president than he is aware enough to be held to account for that admission to conspiracy.

Blogger Beans: Soaked and Strained December 03, 2020 7:53 PM  

Palmetto State Armory is running the AR-15 Days of Christmas and has good deals on mags and kits for builds. Good practice for working on your own weapon in the future too. Just make sure what you’re ordering is street legal in your state before placing an order.

Blogger AJ December 03, 2020 7:54 PM  

One thing that I did realize today is that the latest round of stimulus needs to get done. So, I'm sure the democrats are pushing something behind the scenes - so we should see shortly the pressure on establishment Rs to turn on Trump.

Blogger JWM in SD December 03, 2020 7:59 PM  

Yeah about that, its more likely to be exposed in Sydney's cases.

Blogger Done with it all December 03, 2020 8:00 PM  

Not counting but as an accountant and project manager and reading all these articles, we are probably easily at 5,000,000 fraudulent votes in just a few stares, and proven.

But Barr, most republican senators and representatives haven't seen enough cheating to say its material.

Off with their fucking heads if treason is still a capital offense which it is. Try em in a legal proceeding, and fry em. Guilty all. I hope they all rot in hell for siding with Chinese communists.

Blogger Lazarus December 03, 2020 8:01 PM  

D. wrote:oh my:

Trump praised QAnon during meeting about keeping the Senate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-praised-qanon-during-meeting-about-keeping-the-senate/ar-BB1bBGYv


never happened. They said a source familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN. . That is media-speak for "we made it up".

Fake / News

Blogger Reader December 03, 2020 8:03 PM  

Every one of the filthy commie bastards should be rounded up and shot, then blame all the deaths on COVID. Corona kills. So, so sad. We must all remain in quarantine to flatten the commie, uh, curve.

Blogger Vlad Z. December 03, 2020 8:24 PM  

What I have observed with my Democratic acquaintances is that they are refusing to even view, read about or acknowledge the existence of the evidence.

Their talking points are almost exclusively assertion of closure: "it's over" and then the most mind-numbing nit picking at the mountains of evidence: "the witnesses in Michigan were not under oath" .. which of course is *ALL* they know about the Michigan hearings.

One fellow who styles himself a sort of guru on the Michigan debacle (being a lawyer from that State) has been posting hourly articles about how everyone in the Michigan hearing is lying. Amazingly - in the last of the series he mentioned that he had not actually watched any of the hearings.

So, guys like that are the thought leaders. Adam Schiff types who are absolutely shameless, promote a narrative, hae no interest in seeing the evidence, and are striving to influence by amplifying their certainty and nit-picking.

This allows the average clueless Democrat retard to have a ready reply to any actual damning evidence.

When I pushed one fellow (who I've had an ongoing political email debate with) he literally refused to look at any evidence I mailed him, and then said I was mentally ill. So, evntually, push come to shove, they will lash out, even the mousy ones and attack you on a personal level. (I told him there was no further basis for our continued friendship and wished him well.)

It's the most incredible thing to witness. The wilful self-brainwashing of tens of millions of people.

Blogger Anonymous White Male December 03, 2020 8:25 PM  

liberranter wrote:Can Gitmo handle this much business?

I hear there's plenty of empty FEMA camp space domestically.


I was thinking about the hospital ships Trump sent to New York. They can hold a lot more chum than helicopters and judges can rate the quality of the perps' dives off the plank they'll be walking. The East German judge will give them all 10's.

Blogger Rough Carrigan December 03, 2020 8:29 PM  

#52. That's exactly what I worry about. Alito's solid as a rock. So is Thomas. Gorsuch's just short of that and Kavanaugh's a bit short of him. I'm certain those 4 wouldn't let the nation be ruined by a takeover via ludicrously overt fraud. Roberts is a corrupt pile of merde. And I worry about Barrett for the same reason. "Oh, if I vote with the D's on this one they'll *never* be able to say I'm just a lockstep R justice!"

Blogger crescent wrench December 03, 2020 9:33 PM  

Reichenberg wrote:they dont have any overarching evidence, "smoking gun", that the democrats ordered the whole thing.

The methods used to prevent proper observation of the voting and counting process have been uniform nation-wide.

We now have one of these people responsible for intimidating GOP poll-watchers into silence on camera wheeling in a table, under which were suitcases of fraudulent ballots. If this woman sings about who told her to do what she did that's your smoking gun.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella December 03, 2020 9:38 PM  

These are leftist environmentalists. Shooting gives them lead poisoning. The correct, environmentally friendly, globalist position is dumped in the ocean near shark feeding grounds. They already have papercuts from counting ballots. This helps feed the world, including our animal friends.

Blogger crescent wrench December 03, 2020 9:42 PM  

Their attack on this woman is entirely based on appearance and the apparent exhaustion in her speech.

Despicable, and any attempt at this rhetoric should be thrown back in their face using MeToo language.

Blogger Bezzle December 03, 2020 9:43 PM  

@31. FUBARwest December 03, 2020 6:32 PM
The only question that remains is will the individuals still enraptured by the MSM narrative....

One entity gone unmentioned so far this season has been the FCC, whose Ajit Pai is, I imagine, champing at the bit to implement whatever executive orders are forthcoming regarding the long-treasonous Fourth Estate.

@45. Doktor Jeep December 03, 2020 6:51 PM Christmas will be a good time to call it.

No, no. Not Yet. We must be treated to the nauseating spectacle of ebullient and overconfident Democrats shitting all over Christian probity and basic holiday cheer. Absolutely everyone, even the most blindered, self-isolating hypochondriac whose only link to the world is their newspaper and television, must see this Grinch for what it is, and viscerally recoil in revulsion.

It is not enough to merely defeat the commicrats, they must be *hated* with Ganowiczian fury.

Blogger Unknown December 03, 2020 9:46 PM  

Where is Henry Bowman!

Blogger Lila R December 03, 2020 9:48 PM  

Quote:

When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws. Martial law is justified when civilian authority has ceased to function, is completely absent, or has become ineffective. Further, martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice. In the United States, martial law may be declared by proclamation of the President or a State governor, but such a formal proclamation is not necessary. Although the U.S. Constitution makes no specific provision for the imposition of martial law, nearly every State has a constitutional provision authorizing the government to impose martial law. The power of martial law, once held to be nearly absolute, has limitations; for example, civilians may not be tried by military tribunals as long as civilian courts are functional. Nonetheless, within the bounds of court decisions, a military commander's authority under martial law is virtually unlimited. Martial law has been declared nine times since World War II and, in five instances, was designed to counter resistance to Federal desegregation decrees in the South. Although a climate of mutual aid has always existed between the military and civilian law enforcement and should continue to exist, Department of Defense personnel are limited in what they can do to enforce civil law. Military personnel cannot be used in surveillance or undercover operations, and they may not be used as informants, investigators, or interrogators unless the investigation is a joint military-civilian operation in which the military has an interest in the case's outcome.
End Quote

Martial Law in Times of Civil Disorder,E.W.Killam, 1989


Jonathan Turley has called Flynn's advice chilling. But Turley does not find the fraud on display or the lockdowns or the soon-to-be-mandated mRNA vaccinations chilling. The vaccine can be lethal or near-lethal in 1 in 10 recipients and can cause permanent infertility among its known side-effects. Its long term- effects are not known. But that is not chilling? Wiping out millions of businesses all over the world and adding millions to the ranks of the starving - that is not chilling?



Lila Rajiva

Blogger Beloved December 03, 2020 9:59 PM  

The opening move in a civil war against the deep state is to set off a nuke in a majority Hispanic city and have the media blame it on white supremacists.

The next move after that is a naval attack from Iran setting off a high altitude nuke above the conus to emp all our electronics.

After that, there's nothing they can do. Neither of those moves are winning moves. Merely the cost of purging the evil from this land.

Put on the whole armor of God.

Blogger Done with it all December 03, 2020 10:11 PM  

Roberts, oh Roberts... What video might they have that pushes a man to ignore his conscience? What might he be doing in that video good sir is our question. What causes a man to lose his soul and screw over 100 million good people who have done him no harm? Better for a nan to end his own life I am sure you would agree than do that good sir, oh honorable judge of all that is good and righteous. Do the right thing for once good man. Redeem youself at this end. Show us you aren't selfish, cowardly filth.

Blogger Harry_the_Horrible December 03, 2020 11:32 PM  

Yeah we do.
Remember Biden spilling the beans about his voter fraud organization?
I guess he wasn't gaffing.

Blogger MrNiceguy December 04, 2020 12:14 AM  

OK, all this talk of what to do with the traitors, and nobody remembers the industrial shredder trucks that keep showing up at the ballot- counting facilities?

Blogger Unknown December 04, 2020 12:18 AM  

I remember, vividly, all the garment rending of our side during the Clinton/Bush/Obamabum years regarding the horrors and unconstitutional nature of impending Martial Law.

I now see Marshall Law as perhaps the only way to save the country. The usual rules for judging politicians do not apply to Donald Trump. He has shown more courage and spoken more plain truth, has forced our enemies to revel their true nature and evil intentions to a degree heretofore unimaginable. So I'm mustering a last vestige of hope and entrusting such powers to him as out last chance at preserving and cleansing our nation. But don't be surprised if Marshall Law applies to you in ways you will find... inimical to your Liberty.

Be very careful what you wish for.

Blogger Solon December 04, 2020 1:01 AM  

@87
Our "Liberty" is already under assault, has been for decades. Election fraud (not just 2020, and not just America), tax money going to foreign (and hostile) nations, the degradation of our manufacturing, attempts at forcing untested and dangerous vaccines, attempts to revoke the 2nd Amendment, successful attempts to stop our usage of the 1st Amendment, hell, even our money is all fake and controlled.

On and on and on, we have had our "Liberty" suppressed in the name of "social justice" and "world peace/unity" and "fraternité, liberté, egalidad."

We have been slowly, steadily reduced to slaves in the land our fathers sweated, bled, and died for.

You say "be careful what you wish for?"

I wish for nothing more or less than freedom, the freedom to earn an honest living, to raise a God-fearing family, to not have my life controlled and directed by people who I did not elect and do not willingly grant my fealty.

But if I must swear fealty, I grant it to God first, family second, and third, any man who will do what it takes, no matter the horror and sacrifices that i personally must endure, to end this charade, and that man, it appears, is Trump.

Cross the Rubicon, Don. Your men stand ready at your word. Democracy is a fake and gay meme. Ave Domini, Ave Trump, First of His Line, and Ave Victorium.

Blogger Catchthefox December 04, 2020 2:30 AM  

"If they get away with their crimes, and there are repercussions later on upon which they complain about by saying "this isn't fair" or "this is cheating," they will have NO moral capital with which to protest."

If they get away with this the US of A is functionally done for. This is the definition of biting more than you can chew.

Blogger Voracious Reader December 05, 2020 11:39 AM  

This morning, after coffee and contemplation, I realized that President Trump MUST #CrossTheRubicon to cut this Gordian Knot.

Nothing in life is promised to be easy, but our Nation, our Constitution, our Liberties, and our God are worth this effort.

Besides the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Amd. 14, Sec. 3, Art. 4, Sec. 4 also gives President Trump the legal powers to unleash the paramilitaries and begin cleaning out this endemic corruption, if necessary, one wall at a time.

May the Lord have mercy on our Marxist and Deep State enemies, for we will not.

We're waiting for your "Enabling Act," Mr. President...

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts