ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, December 26, 2020

An article that won't age well

It's going to be hilarious to see the Holocaustians do a complete 180 as soon as the conclusive evidence for Democratic election fraud is accepted as proven by the mainstream, given the historical equivalence presented in this Washington Post article:

Scoff. That’s what we did years ago when we each first heard about Holocaust denial, as a Holocaust historian and the child of a survivor, respectively. Dismissing it as the historical equivalent of flat-Earth theory, we reassured ourselves that the Holocaust has the painful distinction of being the best-documented genocide in the world. Who could claim it did not happen? But we soon discovered we were wrong to laugh at it, as the falsehood crept into classrooms, books and even international relations. We have learned — the hard way — to take it seriously.

That is why in recent weeks we have watched with alarm the birth of another powerful disinformation mythology: the false conviction pushed by President Trump and his enablers that the 2020 U.S. presidential election was stolen.

We had wondered whether the definitive vote of the electoral college and the declaration by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) that Joe Biden was the president-elect might provide a final end to Trump’s electoral fraud fantasies. But he has instead redoubled his dangerous disinformation crusade, reportedly even probing the use of the military to further his bizarre theory that the election was stolen.

Call it democracy denial. As students of history, we do not make this comparison lightly.

Consider their implied metric: if the reported results of the 2020 U.S. presidential election were fraudulent, then the Holocaust never happened. I wonder how many Holocaustians are willing to take that bet today?

Labels: , ,

146 Comments:

Blogger GKK December 26, 2020 11:07 AM  

"..bizarre theory that the election was stolen." Win the election with both fewest number of county and largest number of popular vote in history.. now that is bizarre, yes not impossible but bizarre..

Blogger π = 4 December 26, 2020 11:15 AM  

Modus Tollens: Holocaust then no election fraud; Election fraud then no Holocaust.

Blogger Newscaper312 December 26, 2020 11:16 AM  

Somehow just this morning I went off on a tangent to the wife about the Holocaust, how it has been exaggerated, hijacking the WW2 narrative to the point of normies not knowing that more non-Jewish civilans died, and shamelessly exploited to program people away from any remotely critical thought much less criticism when it comes to Jews.
Also talked to her this morning about the election still not settled.

Blogger Bunnyknows December 26, 2020 11:20 AM  

I find it predictable yet interesting they jumped immediately to comparing people who see the truth with their own eyes to "holocaust deniers" (a term they feel is worse than racist/sexist/homophobe/TERF) than troubling themselves to look the world's history of stolen or manipulated elections. Maybe because holocaust denial is actually against the law in some places and can get you fired and socially scorned at the very least here in the US.

Anonymous Anonymous December 26, 2020 11:20 AM  

I would love some real transparency from WaPo about the number of reporters they have assigned to vet claims of election fraud, how many interviews of people who have signed sworn affidavits they have conducted, etc. I bet we'd see it's a number approaching ZERO. In reality they're all good little drones sitting in their home offices banging out propaganda.

Blogger The Lab Manager December 26, 2020 11:23 AM  

Deborah and Norman, the authors, really need to be stuffed directly into an oven. It's not even worth wasting any gas on them.

Blogger Veritax December 26, 2020 11:27 AM  

Comparing election fraud with holocaust denial really shows how desperate they are. Also, notice the "then you're a Nazi" parallels too. It's grand how passionately and machiavellianly they project their sins on to us. This also fits really nicely into their "punch a Nazi" militantism doesn't it? Just another reason for the delusional so-believed non-nazi's to justify behaving exactly like they claim a Nazi would. They literally can justify any use of persecution, force, or violence towards us, can't they? Because we are Nazi's after all, right? We're not just subhuman, but we're evil and subhuman. It's literally their DUTY to destroy us! Again, in classifying us as such, they get to treat us EXACTLY like the say the Nazi's treated the Jews! How convenient, isn't it?

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 11:27 AM  

They cannot help it..

They always double down. Along with the Socio Sexual Hierarchy, the doubling down of SJWs is inherent.

Blogger Cappuccinobear December 26, 2020 11:28 AM  

If the election fraud being exposed for all to see ALSO alerts people to holocaustianity and the jwords' true view of the rest of the world...
Oh Lord please!

Blogger Veritax December 26, 2020 11:28 AM  

George Soros would be proud.

Blogger Solon December 26, 2020 11:31 AM  

They'll do the same thing they do with the Holocaust: scream and rage at anyone denying it, even as the noose is tightened around their Schiff-like pencil necks.

And there are a lot of normies who simply wont understand the implied comparison you just pointed out, Vox. "Oh, maybe the election WAS fraudulent, and maybe they WERE lying about it the whole time, but that doesnt mean the Holocaust (tm) was a lie too!"

MPAI.

Blogger RobertDWood December 26, 2020 11:36 AM  

I find your terms agreeable.
Pistols at dawn.

Blogger Robert Browning December 26, 2020 11:40 AM  

Kyke is derived from the Latin word caeca which means blind.

Caeca et Obdurata Hebraeorum perfidia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caeca_et_Obdurata

And the blindness, the inability to see or reason is a curse placed on them by God and the only way for them to see the light and to know truth is by accepting Christ into their hearts and minds.


Blogger Ingemar December 26, 2020 11:40 AM  

I can see now why Owen Benjamin calls these people magicians. They think their pronouncements can alter reality.

Blogger LES December 26, 2020 11:44 AM  

What? It's anti-Semitic to question the results of the presidential election? Must not look at the evidence too closely or they will call you names.

Blogger Jeroth December 26, 2020 11:45 AM  

A people with infinite chutzpah. It never ceases to surprise me.

Blogger Karen took the Kids December 26, 2020 11:55 AM  

EVERYONE knows. It's just that degenerates would rather have Biden than big bad orange man.

Blogger Nostromo December 26, 2020 11:59 AM  

The left thrives on unanalogous comparisons. I think because they do so poorly in logic. And why, after all is said and done, it's about the "feels".

Blogger Seth S December 26, 2020 12:00 PM  

Caesar pardoned the senate if they declared him dictator for 10 years, Trump should do the same.

Blogger peacefulposter December 26, 2020 12:01 PM  

Hitler clearly sucked at the whole Holocaust thing given how many "survivors" there apparently were.

Blogger Beloved December 26, 2020 12:01 PM  

That's a mighty nice house you built on that sand there sure hope the flood isn't coming.

Blogger Brett baker December 26, 2020 12:08 PM  

Perhaps an offer of resettlement when TGE starts his 2nd term?

Blogger Jonesey December 26, 2020 12:09 PM  

Truth does not fear investigation.

Blogger Stephen December 26, 2020 12:09 PM  

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."

Blogger Cinqueports December 26, 2020 12:13 PM  

"As students of history ..."
Not so much.

Blogger Patrick McNally December 26, 2020 12:14 PM  

That article just reaffirms my sense that much of Trump Derangement Syndrome is really driven by Obama-AIPAC Schizophrenia. For the last half-century there have been steadily mounting tensions between blacks and Jews as more blacks have to come to cast doubt on the value of Jews as "allies." At the same the mythology of Jews as "opponents of racism" has mingled with Holocaustianity and come to exist side-by-side with devotion to Israel as a defining force among Jews.


Barack Obama's presidency pushed this to the fore as he resisted the demands of organized Jewish groups for an attack on Iran. In order to preempt the resulting political pressures Obama increasingly leaned on the anti-white card. Obama sent the message that "If you really hate the white Goy then you shouldn't be so upset about me putting some pressure on Netanyahu."


Many Jews were really seriously befuddled by this. Psychologically they were prepared for a big bad Goy to put some pressure on poor little Israel. But the fact of having the First Black President do this was too much for their constitutional equilibrium. A real psychological trauma was inflicted on them during the Obama years by this means.


That meant that in 2016 they were just desperately longing for a white antisemitic racist to take the lead of the Republican ticket. If this had really happened then they could have rationalized all sorts of things in their minds. "Yes, Obama wasn't as friendly to Israel as he should have been, but we all still understand how important it is that minorities stand together against white supremacists."


This made it absolutely traumatic when the Republican candidacy was taken over by a long-time tool of AIPAC like Donald Trump. The result has been insane self-destructive behavior by Jews who normally like to boast of their high IQ. Expect that trend to continue.

Blogger Shimshon December 26, 2020 12:16 PM  

No doubt the comparison of Clean Vote Denial to Holocaust Denial will go moldy very quickly.

What will take longer, but also won't age well, is the comparison of Globe Denial to the same. Hopefully, within the next four years, GEOTUS himself will answer the question he asked back in 2017: "At some point in the future, we’re going to look back and say how did we do it without space?"

Blogger Yukichi Sensei December 26, 2020 12:19 PM  

They know. They also realise one narrative requires the other. Their deep lore requires all the buy in...

I now see them as really desperate Star Wars fans. They know the canon is dead, but have to keep current. Any argument about quality is auto loss, so they just yell.

Blogger Crew December 26, 2020 12:26 PM  

A: Damn, they know the election was stolen. Quick. Deploy the Holocaust comparisons!
B: But sir, that will destroy the Holocaust Brand!
A: No matter. This election is more important than the Holocaust Brand!

Blogger JD Curtis December 26, 2020 12:28 PM  

Idiots.
The term 'craven' doesn't begin to cover it.
One moment comparing McConnell to an enabler of Nazis and another uplifting him as a harbinger of some hard truths.
Pathetic

Blogger T.S. December 26, 2020 12:28 PM  

Triple parlay, no holohoax, earth is indeed flat, Trump won.

Blogger My Shield Is Disgust December 26, 2020 12:32 PM  

Shimshon wrote:What will take longer, but also won't age well, is the comparison of Globe Denial to the same. Hopefully, within the next four years, GEOTUS himself will answer the question he asked back in 2017: "At some point in the future, we’re going to look back and say how did we do it without space?"

Flat earth is a psyop designed to discredit legitimate conspiracy research. There's a reason why normies and shills say "oh s0 i gue$$ the earth is fl@t t0o??1!" whenever you bring up an alternative idea.

Explain the width of Australia. Explain why every flat earth map has to distort the shapes of the continents and oceans, especially in the southern hemisphere. You can't.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 12:35 PM  

"I would love some real transparency from WaPo about the number of reporters they have assigned to vet claims of election fraud"

Six million. Not one less, and not one more.

Blogger boron December 26, 2020 12:42 PM  

The Holocaust happened (or 6 million Jews disappeared over a 7 year period; maybe they all went to Mars)
The 2020 Presidential election was rife with fraud (or maybe it was the Conservatives who printed up and marked their mailins for Jo-Jo 'n d' Ho)

Blogger Hmm December 26, 2020 12:43 PM  

peacefulposter wrote:Hitler clearly sucked at the whole Holocaust thing given how many "survivors" there apparently were.


if not for allied forces bombings, jews would have died mostly from natural causes during ww2

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 12:46 PM  

These are the same people who have spent the last 4-years in a state of perpetual rage amped-up to 11 over what they believe - utterly without any evidence at all - is the result of the "stolen" election of 2016.

Blogger Steghorn21 December 26, 2020 12:49 PM  

26 Patrick: Not sure where you going with this one, mate. I'm Jewish, support Israel and love Trump. Not all Jews are creepy liberals.

Blogger Kevin Smith December 26, 2020 12:50 PM  

This has nothing to with truth. It's a threat to mobilize the scared, outraged mob onto anyone who refuses to buy their increasingly desperate lies.

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz December 26, 2020 12:54 PM  

As the goyem nephew of an aunt who was sent to Auchswitz for seven months for hiding der juden, I find it a tragic comparison that will only blow up in their face spectacularly.

Wonder what my aunt would've thought...

Blogger Berglander December 26, 2020 12:57 PM  

How dare you criticize the Holocaust. My great aunt personally knows a person who saw a TV interview in another language about a boy who was born in a gas chamber but was able to escape the electric floor by walking backwards out of the wooden door. Once outside, he defecated out some diamonds that his mother gave him so he could buy bread, but almost slipped into the pool as he crept past the maternity ward. Inside, he could see Dr. Mengele experimenting on his twin under the gaze of the Wall of Eyes. He had to be careful not to wake the eagle and the bear as he crept through their cage before pole-vaulting into the forest where he was raised by wolves.
This story is 100% true and believable.

Anonymous Anonymous December 26, 2020 12:58 PM  

Yes, you've been telling me I'm literally Hitler every day for years. I raised four kids, including a set of twins. For some reason this post makes me think of Samara in The Ring....Evil never sleeps. It's fatiguing at times on the level of a sleep deprived mommy.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 1:01 PM  

Anybody have an idea of the percentage of writers/newscasters believe it was legit vs outright lying.
I assume they all know they are lying on some level.
But I'm overly pragmatic.

Blogger Jack Aubrey December 26, 2020 1:05 PM  

I'm sure Biden's legal team is helping Nancy draft legislation making it illegal to claim the election was stolen.

It appears to already be randomly punishable by life in Twitter/Facebook Jail.

Blogger Cinqueports December 26, 2020 1:09 PM  

@26:
Jews won't change. They never do. It is a mystery to me. I know (and like) a lot of Jews, but only one of them is religious. Most Jews are merely ethnic and secular and at heart communist. They won't desert the anti-Semitic party - they don't know how to do so. They always ask "what's good for the Jews but always get the wrong answer. Jews were over-represented in the Italian Fascisti. They were removed by Mussolini only as a favor to Hitler once Mussolini became the Axis junior partner. They were persecuted by the USSR and fled at great cost but never renounced the ideology that oppressed them. Very strange.

Blogger Raker_T December 26, 2020 1:11 PM  

@13 That's interesting, thanks. Late last night I started a word study that I've been putting off. I'm wondering if the term "darkness" is ever used in the Bible to describe secretive, or secretive societies/conspiracies.

Blogger MATT December 26, 2020 1:13 PM  

Oy vey! Something like 6 million fraudulent votes will soon be exposed!

Blogger Meanoldbasterd December 26, 2020 1:21 PM  

Just ask anyone under the age of 45 "how many people died in the holocaust?" And I'll bet $ they'll say "muh 6 million!" Without realizing they're totally discounting the OTHER 6 million non Jews...

Blogger Kevin Smith December 26, 2020 1:23 PM  

When the term 'holocaust denier' is thrown around, even Noam Chomsky isn't safe:
https://infogalactic.com/info/Faurisson_affair#Chomsky.27s_response
Pretty sure the authors are confident that particular episode has long disappeared down the memory-hole.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli December 26, 2020 1:23 PM  

I use Holocaust Survivor soap. You?

Blogger Joe Smith December 26, 2020 1:41 PM  

Eh, well, 6 million does seem a little high.

Blogger Silly but True December 26, 2020 1:55 PM  

The 2020 US Presidential Election was responsible for the genocide of over 6 million Trump ballots.

Lipstadt and Eisen are disgusting, evil racists for denying this genocide.

Blogger tuberman December 26, 2020 1:55 PM  

"An article that won't age well"

That summarizes and nails it. Hard to add to that, as it predicts the future perfectly.

Blogger Rakshasa December 26, 2020 1:56 PM  

If they were as intelligent as they claim they are, they would have;

Gradually faded out of the holocaust narrative, making it one of those weird historical events that might or might not have happened but who cares.

And made sure to isolate it from their current and future narratives.

Yet they haven't, and they will pay a price for it.

Blogger John Williams December 26, 2020 2:02 PM  

Nooooo!!! That will postpone the inevitable and let people think swamp creation & treason is acceptable.
Public executions will eliminate swamp creatures and deter the creation of more with a fine precedent.

Blogger John Williams December 26, 2020 2:05 PM  

If you back out the number of (((them))) that fled Europe to Israel in ’47 from the last posted European Jewish population prior to the war, you’ll realize how bad the Nazi’s were at exterminating them.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 2:08 PM  

one of the most obviously fraudulent votes in history should be accepted because
...
Muh Holocaust?

did you Jews really, REALLY think through the consequences of associating the 6 gorillian with something this obviously faked?

truly, a genius level 150iq manuever which this poor, dumb Goy is unfit and incapable of grasping.

Blogger Grooveware December 26, 2020 2:11 PM  

Germany has paid over $90 billion to the Israel alone, Poland has paid multiple billions, they have turned the horrors of war into a money making exercise. https://qz.com/1915185/how-germany-paid-reparations-for-the-holocaust/

Blogger Jack Amok December 26, 2020 2:12 PM  

Fact: pre-Nazi Germany had a large Jewish population and there were growing tensions between the Jews and the native Germans.

Claim: Nazis persecuted Jews, causing many to leave, and then eventually the remaining ones were rounded up into camps and slaughtered.

Fact: post-Nazi Germany has a nearly non-existent Jewish population

Now, if it were me, I wouldn't be so adamant that the claim was true. Might give people ideas.

Blogger cecilhenry December 26, 2020 2:13 PM  

Reduction ad Holocaustia has entered the building.

All credibility is lost.

USing one sacred cow to gore another is truly both laughable and contemptible.

What the Post is really telling you is that like muh Holocaust, this theory is beyond reproach as long as NOBODY is allowed to discuss it.

Some proof.

Blogger MichaelJMaier December 26, 2020 2:29 PM  

Cinqueports wrote:"As students of history ..."

Not so much.


As they use their Master Soros' LITERAL Nazi playbook to pretend they're "Anti-Fascists".

Satan's minions are pathetic and ridiculous. Such unsatisfying vermin should not be able to threaten Western Civilization, yet here we are.

Blogger M. ANTHONY December 26, 2020 2:34 PM  

Like so many mainstream articles that don't age well, they just carry on and act as though it were never written.

Blogger tdcommenter December 26, 2020 2:35 PM  

They'll spin 720 in denial without pause; even if it only their heads. Watch out for the flying pea soup.

Also, forget betting money. They won't even cough up a lost dinner bet (via Instapundit): https://twitter.com/bdomenech/status/1342657655689633795

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 2:35 PM  

Let's apply their logic to their first premise of the holocaust. A giant lie so preposterous that the people would never believe that the ((powers)) that be would ever make up such a falsehood. Gee a special group sure hasn't profited beyond their wildest expectations. It's obvious its only because of be smarter and chosen. But as a college flunk out I'm just a complete idiot with no credentials.

Blogger SmokeyJoe December 26, 2020 2:44 PM  

"20 Hitler clearly sucked at the whole Holocaust thing given how many "survivors" there apparently were."

He probably a little busy with more pressing problems!

Blogger Silly but True December 26, 2020 2:56 PM  

“_Nearly_ non-existent?”

So “The Partial Interim Solution?”

Blogger GregMan December 26, 2020 2:57 PM  

What I can't believe is that somewhere at the Washington Post there was an Editor that looked at this piece of journalistic diarrhea and said, "You know what, this looks great, let's run it!"

Blogger Elder Son December 26, 2020 3:07 PM  

Never mind the millions who are dead for Lebensraum.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Lebensraum

Blogger TruthSeekerBear December 26, 2020 3:08 PM  

My sentiments exactly!

Blogger Pathfinderlight December 26, 2020 3:13 PM  

This article shows that when we prove fraud in the American election, that will also disprove the Holocaust. I'm sure that's exactly what all the people who died in the gas chambers wanted.

Blogger Tommy Hass December 26, 2020 3:18 PM  

One of the things I like to do: increase the number of Jews getting killed to 6.3 million.

It doesn't sound as smooth a Six Million (TM) and if they disagree with you and say it was ONLY Six Million (TM) they have publically reduced the number of victims.
What do we call people who say that the number of victims was actually lower than whatever the other person says it is?

Anonymous Anonymous December 26, 2020 3:20 PM  

A good post, I'm induced with a hearty chuckle understanding now the implications. Despite my own particular views on the Holocaust, which are framed via the works of David Irving... I must admit: I thank God for having brought to me a hint of the sober-language. It's often easy for the tongue of the hyperbolic disposition to seem unreasonable, let alone reveal someone to really be unreasonable. Could you imagine such the embarrassment when they come to find the Trump admin for the '20-'24 term? What they may've just admitted? It would surely be a.. funny day!

#Learning To Be Hyperbolic Within Reason.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 3:22 PM  

80% of the first USSR government were Jews. Yup. It boomeranged em

Blogger Rex Little December 26, 2020 3:29 PM  

as soon as the conclusive evidence for Democratic election fraud is accepted as proven by the mainstream

Will that be before or after Hell freezes over? I sure don't see any sign of it yet.

Blogger Fabbat1713@aol.com December 26, 2020 3:32 PM  

I thought Kyke was from Yiddish for the word circle. I believe that when people came through Ellis Island the Jews had a circle on their paperwork and the Christians had a cross. Hence Kyke or circle in Yiddish.

Blogger Stephen December 26, 2020 3:35 PM  

For those interested in Ezra Cohen-Watnick he's retweeted something.
https://twitter.com/NCSCgov/status/1342727744636006400

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 26, 2020 3:37 PM  

Cinqueports wrote:They were persecuted by the USSR and fled at great cost but never renounced the ideology that oppressed them. Very strange.
Not strange at all. International communism is a Jewish ideology, why would they abandon it?

In October '17, it was a Jewish revolution that overthrew the Kerensky government. When Stalin started purging potential enemies, he had to purge mostly Jews, because most of the high-ranking commies were Jews. The exiled (((Russian))) Jews turned against Russia because Russia was never theirs, but they never turned against their own ideology, because communism was always theirs.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 26, 2020 3:37 PM  

I gotta give em credit for turning Holocaustianity into the crime, projection and all that. I've called this era the Jewish Meltdown, like a switch was flipped.

I wonder if we can go our peaceful separate ways? HA

Blogger unknown December 26, 2020 3:39 PM  

As a patriot who happens to be jewish, this ignorant comparison of this author really sickens me. It is the mentality of atheist and secular city dweller. Also sad (as is the case with a lot of leftism) the writer is such empty vessel deriving their identity from "survivor". Sane as "poc", "lgbt" - no merit. Something they are. Thess fools and think they are safeguarding against a second genocide while their party openly discusses (kill?) lists within.

I can see equally dissonant examples of leftist insanity, catholics who support abortion or a christian "pastor" Warnock. The "faith" of Ilhan Omar, only used for intersectional leverage. I no more believe Hillary a Methodist Christian than Charles Schumer is a Jew. These are meaningless bumper stickers on the backfiring vehicles of neo-socialists.
Society just seems to tolerate faithless people claiming a faith now.

Obviously, leftists invoking religion, slavery, or horrors of WW2 when it suits their socio-political narrative is nothing new. The whole "X is literally Hitler" mentality. Shameful they do not see all the non-jewish victims of WW2, or those Americans soldiers who died to prevent german tyranny. Millions starved in Ukraine. Yet even in the years leading up to WW2 you had plenty of lefty loons (mostly progressives) admiring Hitler. The same way you had pro-communists on the left in the cold war. Claiming Reagan was an apocalyptic Christian, finger on the nuclear launch button - ready to iginite WW3! Wrong. He ended it. And Bernies sycophantic visits to USSR? No one so much as dares call him anti-american for it.
But this old jew remembers.

America was the first nation to protect religious liberty and to be safe harbor to the persecuted.
These people who support tearing unborn babies apart speak of the holocaust out of one side of their mouth, and creating "lists" and "reducation camps" out the other. They have no morality. Only a will to power.

I'm an American first. No hyphen. I will fight for this nation to my last breath. I just wanted to tell VD that these professional WW2 holocaust victims do not represent me, my family and hundreds and hundreds I know. They are a disgrace. I have a Treblinka camp survivor in my family and they survived because of the help of christians, good samaritans and do not ever parade this tragic episode in life for sympathy.

American leftism is now becoming ethno-socialist, exactly the same type as was the NSDAP in the 30's. Big tech syndicalists...JFK's party is dead. CCP has assumed its identity.

Its grim and conflict is likely. If it ever pops off, please remember there are plenty of jewish patriots ready to stand up and defend liberty.
We must preserve the Constitution!

Blogger Canada78Bear December 26, 2020 3:49 PM  

They are going to get a ride awakening if the evidence shows what happened because the next question on people's lips will be what other massive lives have been written up by media as fact.
2021 could be the year of the red pills.

Blogger Doktor Jeep December 26, 2020 3:56 PM  

They are betting the entire store now.

Blogger Bearable Pain December 26, 2020 4:09 PM  

How long does it take to cremate 2.2 million bodies and how much coke, or coal, does it take to stoke the furnaces? It's amazing there is no information on how many guards died carrying cyanide poisoned bodies, 2000 at a time, out of the air raid shelter, loading them onto the elevator that held only 6 bodies at a time,then over to the crematoriums. I'm sure the cyanide gases just evaporated into thin air like that plane that crashed in Shanksville PA. It's science. It's math. I'm going to go back to reading Deuteronomy 34-12 because monoterrortheism takes my mind off things.

Blogger Stilicho December 26, 2020 4:20 PM  

Ashkenazi IQ only appears above average to Africans and cuckservatives.

Blogger PeopleMakerBear December 26, 2020 4:36 PM  

It’s more likely the Holocaust didn’t happen than did. On the numbers alone we can see this. It’s alleged that 6 million Jews were killed or died during the 6 years between 1939 and 1945. If we do the math, that’s 114 killed every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 a year for 6 years while fighting a two front war. Logic would suggest this would a Herculean task to carry out. I love how the prometheans use 6 everywhere.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 4:37 PM  

...To the end of demoralization.

As a century before the Southern nation

In America had been subdued,

Soon guilt and shame became the food

All Western children by his media

Were fed, now new technologies were ready

Vectors for this mass transmission.

His cinema and television

Perfected this deep subversion

Sold as novelty and mere diversion.

http://forthesonsofthewest.home.blog

Blogger Didas Kalos December 26, 2020 4:56 PM  

"Consider their implied metric: if the reported results of the 2020 U.S. presidential election were fraudulent, then the Holocaust never happened. I wonder how many Holocaustians are willing to take that bet today?"

Hehehehehehe! I'll be chuckling on the I side every time I think of this. :)

Blogger Didas Kalos December 26, 2020 4:58 PM  

@cosmic patriot: - 24, is that approaching zero?

Blogger Didas Kalos December 26, 2020 4:59 PM  

@unknown : while they are even doubling down more.

Blogger Hammerli 280 December 26, 2020 5:22 PM  

Completely OT, but I'll post it and beg pardon anyway.

I just got two sets of Volumes 1-3 of the Junior Classics. The quality of printing is outstanding. I've two nephews, 3 and 4 years old...these will be gifts for Christmas of 2021.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock December 26, 2020 5:36 PM  

We have learned — the hard way — to take it seriously.

All sorts of historical happenings have been "denied" without initiating the end of the world, so why is "holocaust denial" an especial tragedy?

Blogger kerdasi amaq December 26, 2020 5:52 PM  

Carbon dioxide would be a much better gas for committing mass-murder. Has anyone ever thought of that?

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 5:55 PM  

How can they be this stupid so many times? I get they run the courts and Hollywood and the online...

But if literally every single thing Christian Americans think, say, or do is "Worse than the Holocaust", at some point we are going to get another Holocaust-- since that is the lesser evil.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 6:03 PM  

Oy vey, what is this anti-Semitism Mr. SDL? Literally shaking, I need to go to the nearest holocaust museum and pray to St. Floyd of the Overdosage that the ADL inquisitors strike this anti-Semitism from the face of the internet.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/american-holocaust-museum-defends-george-floyd-exhibit/

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 6:14 PM  

Gas chambers? What does that has to do with 9 gay guys in a rollerblade accident?

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 6:26 PM  

Hitler and the goys were no match for the superior cognitive capacity of the Jews. In fact uncle Adolph did such a bad job and was so very outmatched in intellect by his Jewish foes that holocaust survivors keep being born to this day! Take that literal Hitler, should had stuck to painting!

News in 2016:

https://time.com/4392413/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivors-remaining/

https://archive.vn/kLGrm
"There Are Just 100,000 Holocaust Survivors Alive Today"


News in 2020:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/There-are-192000-Holocaust-survivors-living-in-Israel-614407

https://archive.vn/9f7of
"There are 192,000 Holocaust survivors living in Israel"

Blogger Charles December 26, 2020 6:29 PM  

Scrolling through the TCM channel guide several years ago, I saw an upcoming movie entitled "Symphony of Six Million". Naturally I thought it had something to do with The Holocaust. It does have to do with Jews and their troubles, yes. But it came out in 1932. The "six million" figure regarding Jews has been in use, in many different circumstances, since at least the nineteenth century.

Blogger Zaklog the Great December 26, 2020 6:31 PM  

kerdasi amaq wrote:Carbon dioxide would be a much better gas for committing mass-murder. Has anyone ever thought of that?

Oh good Lord, don't give them ideas. The next thing we know, Global Warming will be anudda Shoah!

Blogger bw December 26, 2020 6:33 PM  

why is "holocaust denial" an especial tragedy?

tells one all he needs to ...

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 6:35 PM  

Holocaust is big business, and it takes us to the issue of reparations.

If collective guilt is immoral and wrong, why are the German people still paying hundreds of millions of Euros per year to Jews (because of an official version of the holocaust that is so obviously false that the Jewish lobby had to make it illegal to question and analyze rationally in as many Countries as they could rape the freedom of expression of everyone for their own collective benefit)?
And if that is ok, why aren't Jews paying US Blacks reparations for slavery, given it was them that brought the slaves into the Americas and kick started the use of slave labor in the Americas?

Proof that Jews are behind the Trans-Atlantic slave trade here:

https://streamable.com/3pdx6v

That's Dr. Tony Martin speaking in the video.

Blogger SacrificialLamb December 26, 2020 6:57 PM  

Good Lord, these midwit (((propagandists))) are playing a very dangerous game. Invoking "Holocaust Denial" in our current political climate, and then comparing it to the millions of people recognizing massive and obvious election fraud? Who honestly believes that the corrupt child-sniffing brainlet received more votes than Barack Obama, and also more votes any other presidential candidate in American history? Is anyone (other than a leftist SJW midwit) dumb enough to not recognize that blacks actually HATE Kamala Harris? As in, BLACKS HATE HER GUTS.

This type of behavior is just going to cause more normies to feel more comfortable with the idea of slaughtering what were once (((sacred cows))).

These Talmudically evil writers obviously live in a bubble, but the article is (unintentionally) showing us something else. You don't compare election fraud to "Holocaust Denial", unless you are growing DESPERATE.

Do these people really believe that articles like this "reach hearts and minds", or do they instead induce some type of "Streisand Effect"....and cause the opposite effect?

I've said this once before, and I'll say it again. In about 10 years, most people under the age of 40 will REJECT the mainstream narrative of the "Holocaust Myth". I'm absolutely certain of this, and I don't believe that "God's Chosen People" are mentally prepared for it. And the proliferation of ever more "Holocaustianity Propaganda" will make the backlash WORSE. This will be an enormous mental shift in the populace that we won't reliably find in any mainstream polls. Where that shift takes us, I won't even speculate.

Blogger Doktor Jeep December 26, 2020 7:03 PM  

Considering how much the People of the Holocaust are telling lies, their holocaust is rightfully on the table.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 7:05 PM  

Probably the same thing so many Polish people thought when Jews gave then up to the USSR commies after they helped them hide from the nazis.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 7:07 PM  

I have no problem with racial Jews who are Patriotic and willingly assimilated into the West, but you need to become aware that Israel is enemy #1 of the West.

One example of many why:

https://russia-insider.com/en/case-911-was-israeli-attack-us-overwhelmingly-strong-ron-unz/ri24931

Blogger Johnny December 26, 2020 7:13 PM  

>>Carbon dioxide would be a much better gas for committing mass-murder.

Carbon monoxide actually. Painless if that is what you want. The only symptom is falling asleep. The lack of symptoms causes people to have no panic. They don't know they are dying.

Otherwise if you want CO2, put a bag over somebody's head and snug up around the neck. The victim will feel hot and sweaty and short of breath before it does them in.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 7:17 PM  

The holocaust is truly just a cash cow and a psychological warfare weapon for Jewish collective power, see this MAGA hat on display in a Berlin holocaust museum:

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1581463193786.png

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 7:21 PM  

This higly respected Black school principal got fired in the US for daring not to go along with the fraudulent official narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBXTD5C90s

Blogger Teleport me off this rock December 26, 2020 8:15 PM  

Carbon dioxide would be a much better gas for committing mass-murder

CO2 was the original gas the Nazis used for 14f13, but it was considered too slow and unreliable.

Blogger bw December 26, 2020 8:22 PM  

Holocaust is big business, and it takes us to the issue of reparations

Nah

Much Mo Big Than Dat

As you know well

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 8:33 PM  

INTERVIEW WITH A GREEK HOLOCAUST DENIER.

A condensed and edited version of an interview with Greek Holocaust denier Konstantinos Plevris, the first Holocaust denier in history to be tried in a court of law and found ‘Not Guilty’ — much to the anger and alarm of organized Jewry.

https://archive.vn/xsJPG

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 26, 2020 8:48 PM  

Unknown wrote:I have no problem with racial Jews who are Patriotic and willingly assimilated into the West ...
Maybe so, but Western lands are Christian lands, and if those hypothetical patriotic, willingly assimilated racial Jews are actually assimilated, they will be Christian. In the end, assimilated means no one - including you - knows you are Other. If you think you're a Jew, you don't think you're American. We can each have at most one nation.

Blogger dds December 26, 2020 9:23 PM  



Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil

Recognize the True Enemy and Join to Fight Him

https://archive.org/details/tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil-pdf/page/67/mode/2up

Blogger Silly but True December 26, 2020 9:33 PM  

Of course it takes us to reparations; six million of Kunta Kintstein's people were murdered or forced from their homes.

Blogger CF Neal December 26, 2020 9:42 PM  

Unknown wrote:This higly respected Black school principal got fired in the US for daring not to go along with the fraudulent official narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBXTD5C90s


White hat!

Disgusting!

These people are stupid, sick, and EVIL!

Nothing can stop what is coming.

NOTHING.

wwg1wga

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge December 26, 2020 9:56 PM  

Not that it comes up terribly often, but my go-to is always "Which holocaust are we talking about? The Armenian one? The Ukrainian one?

I inform everyone using the phrase "anti-semitism" that Arabs are fine people.

One has to be particularly dense to see that all their claims are just cover for crimes and deflection from criticism. The pitch that we must never forget one particular ethnic groups' alleged persecutions in order to not open the door to turning ourselves into the same sorts of monsters that would do the alleged persecution is ridiculously laughable.

There are more than enough cautionary tales of actual verifiable examples of similar happenings to different ethnic groups so as to provide the same inspiration towards not being a bully to minority groups without ever having to think twice about the mental gymnastics required to swallow the Jewish version whole.

Blogger maragaretwalker December 26, 2020 10:00 PM  

During the Holocaust many American newspapers denied its reality, especially the New York Times. FBR sent back to Europe a shipload of Jewish refugees to their possible deaths. Now, Wapo acts like they are the smartest person in the room with rampant voter fraud and deep state manipulation of the vote screaming in their faces. Who are these people and how do they continue to have any power over the news?

Blogger Hieroglyph December 26, 2020 10:13 PM  

So, are they saying flat-earth is true now? An unexpected development. This election is fun. How to put this without being arrested in Germany. 80 million votes seems a little high, Big Bear ...

I'm enjoying the movie, which now has some cool explosions. I still think there is a greater chance of Biden dying than being POTUS, not joking, but who knows? The enemy is fighting hard, one must grant them that.

Blogger glueballs December 26, 2020 10:32 PM  

Some ju/fed said:

If it ever pops off, please remember there are plenty of jewish patriots ready to stand up and defend liberty.
We must preserve the Constitution!


Howdy Ben Shapiru. You should leave now, where outside the US me and mine do not care. Self-deport, NOW. I am 99.5 NW European, mostly northern England and Scotland, with the remainder limited to broadly Europea. 0% Ashkenazi. We will unravel your eventual hiding places among our own this round and gladly remove you all from our manifest destiny. NO MERCY for you even under orders.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 10:32 PM  

"Modern Jewish identity has become a collective aggression, a collective demand, a collective accusation, a collective insistence upon continued, never-ending reparation and further power. As the old saying goes, there are two sides to every story -- but the non-Jewish side of history (in its interaction with Jews) is afforded absolutely no forum anywhere in popular culture." - When Victims Rule

Blogger Avalanche December 26, 2020 10:34 PM  

@53 "Gradually faded out of the holocaust narrative,"

What? And give up all those still-ongoing reparations? Unto the third and fourth generations? Who will pay for upkeep of current, and building of new, guilt museums!? Oh, sorry, that's probably GILT museums, once you see the bill!

Yeah, like THAT'S ever gonna happen!

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 10:48 PM  

I agree with you on that.

IMHO, Judaism and zionism (and Islam, but I won't go into the details about the Muslim religion here) have no place in the West at all.

Zionism being Jewish ethno-nationalism only has place in Israel. Would make no sense to allow Mexican or Iranian or Vietnamese ethno-nationalists to go around the West infiltrating its governamnets and institutions in order to benefit the foreign Country they are loyal to at the expense of our Western Countries and people (which is what zionists and Israel are doing in the West from at least the 20th Century).

One day the West might have friendly relations with Israel, but not until they stop acting the way they do towards us, which is like an enemy. Until all zionist subversion is gone from the West, Israel is a de facto enemy of the West and its people.

As for the why of Judaism having no place in the West:

Jewish group identify/culture is incompatible with the West, because it is based on Judaism and Judaism is based on Jewish racial supremacism, which leads Jews as a group to act as a predator against every other group. This is why I tell everyone that the most peaceful and fair way to deal with the issue of Jewish and Israeli crime and subversion is to integrate and assimilate into the West the racial Jews that forfeit the Jewish group identity and support the banning of Judaism and zionism in the West, while allowing the Jews that embrace their Jewish group identify to leave to Israel or the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. This way we can all do our own thing in peace.

Also note that assimilation is forbidden by Jewish law:

https://whenvictimsrule.blogspot.com/search/label/15__Assimilation_Conversion_Intermarriage

Blogger A M D G December 26, 2020 11:00 PM  

There's also the question of whether they actually believe there was no fraud, which would be the result of complete dereliction of journalistic duty or astounding cognitive dissonance, or if they know there was fraud and are peddling the narrative. I'm not sure which is worse... If you listen to the Project Veritas CNN tapes, they sound like true believers. It's fascinating and terrifying...

Blogger Avalanche December 26, 2020 11:01 PM  

@99 "Where that shift takes us, I won't even speculate."

You don't have to. We already know.

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 11:03 PM  

Jews and Israel better start paying up US Blacks reparations for slavery then, Jews were responsible for it (and that is a verifiable fact).

But unlike the official version of the holocaust, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade is a verifiable historical fact, which will only make the gen pop opinion on Jews go down going forward.

The 6 million magic number is Jewish zionist propaganda designed to convince Jews of the religious validity of the Rothschild founded state of Israel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3AUG87JD0

Video: “The First Holocaust The Surprising Origin of the Six Million Figure”

Article:

https://archive.vn/dNWgm - "History & Scriptural Origin of the Six Million Numbe"

Blogger Unknown December 26, 2020 11:05 PM  

I'd say they are a very transparent cabal...

https://www.unz.com/book/stephen_j_sniegoski__the-transparent-cabal/

Blogger unknown December 26, 2020 11:38 PM  

"We will unravel your eventual hiding places among our own this round and gladly remove you all from our manifest destiny. NO MERCY for you even under orders."

Sound like a real believer in the 1st Amendment! Loud mouths like you proclaiming your glory hunting other patriots down will be the first to eat lead.

Blogger Reader December 27, 2020 12:17 AM  

Sorry for the OT, but this may be important info for those interested in getting to DC on Jan 6. I just ran across this website, wildprotest.com. There is a link for caravans and carpools if you scroll down. I have no idea if it's all legit, so use discretion. You may find some helpful info there. It is great to see patriots organizing themselves to answer TGE's call.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 27, 2020 12:48 AM  

Unknown wrote:As for the why of Judaism having no place in the West:
It's a lot simpler than you make it out to be. There are two reasons:
Their nation is not our nation, so they should not live among us, but among their own.
Their religion boils down to rejecting our God and His Messiah, which makes them satanists.

If you're a Jew, you aren't assimilated unless you're in Israel. Anyone who knows he's X knows he isn't Y.

Blogger My Shield Is Disgust December 27, 2020 12:59 AM  

>As a patriot who happens to be jewish
>America was the first nation to protect religious liberty and to be safe harbor to the persecuted.

Don’t know which nation you imagine yourself to be a patriot of, but it isn’t America. We aren’t about “religious liberty”. We are Christians. We aren’t a “safe harbor”. We are the posterity of the Founders.

>I'm an American first.

You are nothing of the kind.

>We must preserve the Constitution!

It isn’t for you.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 27, 2020 1:19 AM  

"They think their pronouncements can alter reality."

And call it chutzpah when they succeed in doing so, or at least convincing everyone pertinent that they did.

"Not all Jews are creepy liberals."

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, your public face is also absolutely dominated by them. Police your own, else you'll have no right to complain about the means someone else inevitably chooses when they end up having to do it for you.

"The whole "X is literally Hitler" mentality."

Consider that literal Hitler himself, even accepting all negative assertions about him, isn't so infamous because of how many people he killed, or for the cruelty or uniqueness with which he killed them. Others have killed tens of times more, and at least as many in far more cruel fashions. No, Hitler lives in infamy because he is said to have killed chosenites... in a quantity the chosenites were already "predicting" by 1912.

Hitler is infamous not for the stupid strategic errors he made, or for all the people he killed, but because the chosenites are held to be holy and good, superior by nature, and he killed some of them, and he ultimately lost, making him the designated target of all blame for the war.

Blogger TMLutas December 27, 2020 1:43 AM  

If an idiot takes your side and makes a stupid argument to support your point, that doesn't change the facts. Whether your point is correct is independent of the number and poor quality of idiots making your point badly.

That's an observation that serves everyone as there are plenty of idiots to go around for every single argument out there.

Blogger liberranter December 27, 2020 1:48 AM  

"There are 192,000 Holocaust survivors living in Israel"

No doubt they define "Holocaust [TM] survivor" as any Jew born anywhere in the world between 1933 and 1945 (or maybe even afterward; after all, many Nazi escaped "justice," fled to South America and other hospitable places, and continued the Holocaust[TM] there while living incognito in exile). This is how a Jew born in Baghdad in 1938, or a Jew born in Argentina in 1960 is counted a "Holocaust[TM] Survivor."

Blogger map December 27, 2020 2:00 AM  

OT:

Here is a little doozy:

Go to google or duckduckgo, and type in the folloiwng: 275 new cases.

You can vary this with any number. Now, watch the output.

Blogger Dafo December 27, 2020 2:33 AM  

A post-truth newspaper realizes that its own truth can now be denied just as easily... priceless.

Blogger Kilo4/11 December 27, 2020 2:43 AM  

@ Ho Lee Phuc! You aren't implying there's a similarity, possibly a connection, to a certain well known figure from WW 2, are you?

Blogger Reprehensible Adam December 27, 2020 4:24 AM  

I know that this election was rigged.
I guess I'm a Holocaust denier now too.
Ahhh logic...

Blogger Tommy Hass December 27, 2020 4:39 AM  

"We aren’t about “religious liberty”."

First Amendment?

I dunno, I think if America was really as you say it is, Obama wouldn't have come within sniffing distance of the White House.

Blogger Avalanche December 27, 2020 8:09 AM  

@130 "as any Jew born anywhere in the world between 1933 and 1945"

Have you missed this scam over the last 20-30 years? Now the GRANDCHILDREN are also "survivors and due reparations," because they were raised by 'traumatized' survivors.

And they are due any and all monies, goods, and properties they can lay true or false claim to; it's not just people who get 'return-ability' status -- also desired goods!
"Unto the third and fourth generations..."

Blogger Avalanche December 27, 2020 8:27 AM  

@135 "We aren't about "religious liberty".
First Amendment?"

You mean this?
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

There is a huge difference between the govt not establishing a religion, which would no doubt include not requiring one; and "come on in everyone with whatever traditions and religious more's you have, and take over!"

"Our" govt has NO BUSINESS whatsoever to have an actual high-level agency tasked, and paid handsomely by our tax dollars, to hunt down and destroy 'anti-semitism' in OTHER countries.... and yet there it is! The govt has no biz requiring that any business based in the U.S. DARE NOT, under penalty of destruction and incarceration, respond to the -- First Amendment's freedom of speech? -- question from a potential customer whether or not parts of their product were sourced in that shitty little country. Not EVEN answer a question! And God help you if you choose to boycott that s-l country -- you WILL be destroyed!

You want govt emergency funds from FEMA to help rebuild for folks after some natural disaster? You must SWEAR AN OATH to the govt that you will not 'discriminate or boycott that s-l country," again on pain of destruction!

This was BUILT to be a Christian country, with the allowance that other- or no-religion people MIGHT come here -- but I have no doubt the intent did NOT include squashing the Founders and their posterity by allowing intentional destruction of their Founding Principles!

Blogger Boaty Bear December 27, 2020 8:53 AM  

Have you personally confirmed the shapes of the continents and oceans in the southern hemisphere?

If not, how do you know what they are?

Blogger Unknown December 27, 2020 8:59 AM  

Judaism and Islam are both supremacist ideologies and political movements masquerading as religions. The 1st Amend offers no protection to take kind of subversive thing.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade December 27, 2020 9:04 AM  

Read the whole thing and I have to say, their inability to come up with anything original is breathtaking.
First you get treated to the quote about "The big lie" being thrown out there as though the National Socialists were bragging about themselves instead of talking about what the Jews do.
Then of course, how does the article wrap up? With calls to "Shut it down!" by more people being banned and persecuted.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 27, 2020 10:25 AM  

""We aren’t about “religious liberty”."

First Amendment?"


Was about Catholics vs Protestants, and other denominational squabbles. Neo-Babelism can GTFO along with Islam and whahaveyouelse.

"If not, how do you know what they are?"

Sailed around them, plotted the course and timed it out because that was tangent to my specific job at the time. Now what's your next mental gymnastic to explain that.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 27, 2020 10:51 AM  

My Shield Is Disgust wrote:>As a patriot who happens to be jewish
...
Don’t know which nation you imagine yourself to be a patriot of, but it isn’t America. We aren’t about “religious liberty”. We are Christians. We aren’t a “safe harbor”. We are the posterity of the Founders.

Well said. Anyone who knows he's Jewish knows he's not American. That doesn't mean that Christians of that race can't live here, but it means he's not assimilated. People who are assimilated don't have any other identity.
Avalanche wrote:You mean this?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

There is a huge difference between the govt not establishing a religion, which would no doubt include not requiring one; and "come on in everyone with whatever traditions and religious more's you have, and take over!"

That's good Av, but there's more: it's ``Congress shall make no law ...'' When the 13 colonies ratified the constitution, more than half of them had established religions. All 13 colonies were Christian societies, governed by Christian men, according to Christian forms and principles. Seven of the colonies had an established Christian religion, supported and officially defended by the government.

Religious liberty only meant that the Protestants and the Romans would not burn each other: there would be peace between the denominations. There was never any thought that we would allow the false religion of Jews or Mohammedans or savage Indians any official recognition or even any permanent place in our society, because it was our society, and we were Christian.

Error has no rights.

Blogger Avalanche December 27, 2020 2:43 PM  

@141 "religious liberty ... First Amendment?
Was about Catholics vs Protestants, and other denominational squabbles. Neo-Babelism can GTFO along with Islam and whahaveyouelse."

I'm mostly good with that! As long as it's CHRISTIAN denominations, and they mostly leave each other alone. And, I'd put a requirement on it being EUROPEAN Christian!! I certainly expect the Founding Fathers never even CONSIDERED what is happening today or they'd've spelled it out clearly!

African versions of animism-"Christian" may not enter. S-American Indio-"Christian," no go! Also: Middle Eastern/Arab "Christians" must not be here. Most people are unaware that Kurdish "Christians" ALSO support female genital mutilation.

Somehow? I don't see any of those alleged Christians fitting into White European Christendom! And if Christians wish to go minister to those peoples, they may go do it IN THOSE countries: Not ours! Did not God split up the Babel-builders into differing tribes with different languages that they COULD NOT again join together in that way?

Blogger Avalanche December 27, 2020 2:45 PM  

@142 "There was never any thought that we would allow the false religion..."

Right there with yah, Cowherd!

Blogger RonG December 27, 2020 3:16 PM  

Don't think of it as anti-antisemitism. Think of it as European "Zionism".

Blogger Bezzle December 27, 2020 4:05 PM  

The poison is slowly losing its toxicity.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts