ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, December 06, 2020

Biden delta = +26 percent

Now that the Dominion servers are in the possession of the Trump team and the algorithm has been broken and is being analyzed, it's beginning to appear that Biden didn't just lose, he was absolutely destroyed by the Trumpslide.

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm: Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

37 Trump votes used in the equal sample run had been "Switched" from Trump to Biden.  In actual algorithmic terms this means that a vote for Trump was counted as 87% of a vote and a vote for Biden was counted as 113% of a vote.

Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again.  The same results appeared. ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE SOLVED. (It is worth noting that this was one County, and on one Tabulator alone. Dominion Tabulators could have been configured with different algorithms in different Counties or States.) The point is there is now hard evidence of electronic manipulation of the Election.

The use of illegal and/or fabricated ballots is an additional issue altogether, but this is sufficient evidence to question the validity of the ENTIRE Election in the 28 states that used Dominion software.

If this ratio holds up on a nationwide basis, that would mean that Trump won the popular vote 54-46, with a margin of more than 13 million votes.  

  • Trump: 74,221,816 x 1.149425287356322 = 85,312,432
  • Biden: 81,284,158 x 0.8849557522123894 = 71,932,883

That put the results almost precisely where I predicted they would be before the election, the second-largest landslide since Reagan-Mondale, which was 59-41. Of course, it's not only possible, it is likely that the Ware County algorithm was less extreme than the algorithms used in the more populous Democratic strongholds like Philadelphia, Wayne, and Fulton Counties.

Also, the fact that Dominion was only used in 28 states is relevant, but I'm not inclined to bother working all of that out at this point because there could be different algorithms utilized in every county in those states. Once we get some idea what the algorithmic range is, we can see about doing a more accurate estimate.

Labels: ,

102 Comments:

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother December 06, 2020 1:01 PM  

No one with the cognitive capacity of your average Boxer or German Shepherd is shocked by this.

Blogger DonReynolds December 06, 2020 1:10 PM  

Pretty neat.
One-eighth of the Trump vote is flipped to a Bidet vote.
Trump gets 7/8th of his votes.
Bidet get 9/8th of his votes.

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 06, 2020 1:16 PM  

I'd also like to see what manipulation happened down ballot. Are the Democrats even a national party after you calculate the coattails of that Trumpslide?

Blogger Jake December 06, 2020 1:18 PM  

This was initially reported as 37 votes out of the entire county, which represented about 0.25% of the vote (a 0.5% swing... which by itself would be enough to flip the state it happened state wide). The link says 37 votes out of a test batch of ballots (~284 ballots if I did the math right). That would be a GIGANTIC thumb-on-the-scale... Is there a reason to believe the 13% figure over the 0.25%?

Either is damning, either could change the election, but the bigger one might be much more potent in inspiring reluctant skeptics to gather up torches and rope.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli December 06, 2020 1:18 PM  

I am impressed by the accuracy of the predictions of some, including you Vox.

I myself have never bothered to sit down and try and predict vote totals or electoral college results, I would be lost in the mass of information. But to toot my own horn a bit, I just told a foreigner today, off the cuff, that upwards of ten million votes could have been fraudulent in favor of Biden. With that margin I was off by 650,000.

Seeing this though, I suspect it's even more. 12-15 million perhaps?

Blogger DonReynolds December 06, 2020 1:32 PM  

This seems to coincide with the testimony of a Dallas cybersecurity expert, three days ago on YouTube, titled "Dominion voting machines: Biden 78% All other machines: Biden 48%"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijtaV5Twf6o

Blogger basementhomebrewer December 06, 2020 1:33 PM  

Seeing this though, I suspect it's even more. 12-15 million perhaps the "official" coubt says Biden got 15 million more votes than Obama in 2008. Based on that alone I would start at 15 million. While population has increased since 2008 it hasn't increased by over 20%. Add in that its highly likely there was at least some fraudulent votes in 2008, and Joe is way less popular than Obama. 20 million fraudulent votes isnt outside the realm of possibility.

Blogger Critias December 06, 2020 1:36 PM  

Roughly:
2004 = 121m total votes
2008 = 130m total votes
2012 = 127m total votes
2016 = 129m total votes
2020 = 157m total votes from the numbers above.
It's looking like about 30mil fake votes, potentially all of which could be subtracted from Beijing Biden.

Interesting video was found by the chans, apparently the subs are translated correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acZXridt7wM&feature=emb_logo

Blogger Hammerli 280 December 06, 2020 1:40 PM  

Were I putting such a scheme together, I'd make a point of having some variability in the vote steal. Each machine programmed to steal a slightly different proportion of votes.

Blogger Karen took the Kids December 06, 2020 1:50 PM  

All this information coming out is timely and beautiful. As an accompanying piece, I'd like to recommend this excellent article by a former US Naval Intelligence Officer, recommended by Thomas Wictor.

Enjoy.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/12/04/in-trumps-campaign-to-save-the-republic-we-havent-seen-the-key-supporting-effort-yet/

Blogger JWM in SD December 06, 2020 1:51 PM  

I would assume that they did thst but within a particular range thst wasn't wide to accommodate the real vote totals coming in thst night. Hence the reason for stopping the counts.

Blogger Gilbert Ratchet December 06, 2020 1:52 PM  

This is shocking, of course, but I do wish that Trump had foreseen it and done something about it /beforehand/.

Blogger Beto December 06, 2020 1:57 PM  

Dr. Shiva was accurate almost to the nose. He calculated 1.25% Biden and .75% Trump.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2020 2:04 PM  

Apparently Trump's legal team finally gets to conduct a forensic audit since they now have their hands on 22 Dominion Machines in Antrim, Michigan as of earlier today? or yesterday.. anyways, link follows: Fox News interview with Jenna Ellis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yql-mpgNY2U

Idk what the play would be exactly, but it'd seem if they can prove these dominion-machines in this county are corrupted, like how they did in Ware County, they'd have a solid proof to cast doubt on the machines in Wayne County.

Blogger Jotten December 06, 2020 2:09 PM  

@Vox, this level of fraud is probably why your predictions were weren't correct in 2018.

I remember listening to your live stream election night 2018 and you signed out early, with a lot of confidence the blue wave wasn't going to occur, then surprise surprise. When you woke.

The fraud has been accumulating for years, unnoticed.

Blogger Dole December 06, 2020 2:16 PM  

I am still searching for a source for this, other than twitter. How credible is the report?

Blogger Lazarus December 06, 2020 2:18 PM  

Gilbert Ratchet wrote:This is shocking, of course, but I do wish that Trump had foreseen it and done something about it /beforehand/.

Your wish was granted even before you made it.

Blogger History Diver December 06, 2020 2:23 PM  

This is shocking, of course, but I do wish that Trump had foreseen it and done something about it /beforehand/.

So the public would have remained in ignorance and only 1% of the corrupt officials would have been caught? That is a terrible wish.

Blogger Cetera December 06, 2020 2:24 PM  

@Gilbert Ratchet
"This is shocking, of course, but I do wish that Trump had foreseen it and done something about it /beforehand/."

According to a theory on 4chan by another "insider" anon, they couldn't do anything about it before hand. This isn't a new phenomenon. It has been going on for decades. But supposedly Obama issued classified pardons for those involved after Trump won. They had to let them do it again in order to be able to prosecute, and it had to be so big and egregious that it would be apparent to everyone.

That same theory says that Flynn and Rogers led a team that hacked the voting machines in certain key locations to remove the fake ballot algorithm and give a true count. That is how President Trump won in 2016 in PA, MI, etc.

When the recounts were requested by Jill Stein, they couldn't be verified due to all the other usual voting irregularities in Detroit, just like always. It is how the Dems actively thwart oversight and correction of their corruption in these locales. The vote tallies never, ever balance in 70% of the precincts. A recount becomes impossible.

So the trap was laid. Win by such margins the steal couldn't take it, and let them feel so confident and so desperate that they would double down and throw all caution out, and be caught in the steal.

Mission Accomplished.

Blogger Kraemer December 06, 2020 2:25 PM  

I'm tempted to think it was a sting. Giuliani is known for running those. Furthermore, consider all the footage of suitcases team GEOTUS has. They did do something beforehand, they set up the trap.

Blogger Der Frosch Prinz December 06, 2020 2:27 PM  

@Gilbert Ratchet: Trump likes to look like the underdog. Powerful motivation for his base, especially boomers with a normally still-rosy view of the democratic republican process. Revealing the fraud after the election shows it up and causes way more harm to our enemies than simply thwarting their plans ahead of time; they have overplayed their hand and now Trump has all the justification he needs for literally any path to total victory.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2020 2:36 PM  

Almost to the nose is double?

Blogger Louis Cypher December 06, 2020 2:39 PM  

Listening to https://twitter.com/robbhurstCPA/status/1335655112958730249 Garland mentions the 37 vote flip in Ware county.

Blogger Unknown December 06, 2020 2:40 PM  

THE ATLANTEAN SWORD



Who set loose dogs on you in the waste

that was your home and judged you broken?

Who stirred the hordes of enemies you faced

When you despaired that hell had spoken?



When you ran and fell in a hole to hide

Your ultimate shame, who made your grave?

Think hard. Where did you lose your pride?

You say it never was yours? Look, slave!



Here! Among these stones that were foundation,

Here still in this giant ancestral hand,

This rune-written blade that mirrors the sun,

Hammered and tempered by men of your land.



Feel its grip and heft, recite its story:

A race of men just, ingenious and bold

Who strode the earth and were not sorry,

Proud free men who would never be sold



Or dishonor themselves stood fast and strove

For you–and here you are, their rightful heir,

On your knees. Get up and stand in love!

Even now in this dark, you can only dare.



Feel the legend in your hands. To fabricate

excuses not to wield its righteous weight

Is cowardice and God will damn it.

This legacy of steel is yours. Claim it.

http://forthesonsofthewest.home.blog

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 06, 2020 2:44 PM  

Gilbert Ratchet wrote:This is shocking, of course, but I do wish that Trump had foreseen it and done something about it /beforehand/.
Q kept saying you have to show people. That is something we can take as information for us rather than disinformation for the enemy.

So, almost surely Trump foresaw most of this, and that's why he had assets in place to observe it and capture evidence of it, and that's why all this is starting to come out. It's dribbling out slowly, little bit at a time, because they didn't know the exact details in advance, and because it's a better show that way. Trump is the ultimate showman.

Blogger Lila R December 06, 2020 2:47 PM  

@dole 2.16, It's from research by the activist group VoteGA.

Here's an interview in the Tennessee Star:

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/12/05/co-founder-of-voterga-garland-favorito-discusses-being-cut-from-ware-county-georgia-testimony-on-dominion-algorithms/

Blogger Cedric December 06, 2020 2:54 PM  

Trump did foresee it, and did lay plans beforehand.

Make them get caught, and it will be extremely difficult for them to reimplement it in the future. Now much of the citizenry has caught on to their ways as far as the vote tampering goes, including their bread and butter vote weighting.

And if they are doing this stuff here, then most certainly they have been doing it across Europe and the West, especially so as to attempt to stymie the extreme populist swing. Could have very large consequences beyond even the US if what happened is what we see.

Blogger Kingly Gift December 06, 2020 2:56 PM  

Before the last month I had naively assumed that electronic voting and counting machines would be uniquely built devices that have no ability to interface with normal computers or the internet. I assumed it would have it's own flash drives that cannot be plugged into other computers. I pictured something like an oversized version of a TI-85 calculator that would not need, nor even be capable of, software updates because the software would be so rigid and unique to it so as to avoid any ability to be hacked.

The elected official and bureaucrats who allowed voting machines that can be connected to the internet are either incredibly stupid or irrevocable corrupt, or both. Bottom line, we lived in a failed society. If it is God's will that Trump isn't able to protect the constitution and restore the integrity of the voting system, it will be because we as a society are too stupid/corrupt to deserve it. Why should God let such a despicable people see justice done in their day. After all, He said "don't throw your pearls before swine." On the other hand, many people are praying and God might show us a level of benevolence that we don't deserve. So don't loose hope.

Blogger Ken Prescott December 06, 2020 2:58 PM  

"But supposedly Obama issued classified pardons for those involved after Trump won."

A classified pardon is an absolute non-sequitir.

Blogger SciVo December 06, 2020 3:00 PM  

Jotten wrote:@Vox, this level of fraud is probably why your predictions were weren't correct in 2018.

I remember listening to your live stream election night 2018 and you signed out early, with a lot of confidence the blue wave wasn't going to occur, then surprise surprise. When you woke.


I was absolutely baffled. As a swing voter myself, I was certain that my fellows would be repulsed by the behavior of the (D) House and swing (R).

The best explanation I could come up with was cuckservatives running away from Trump and his voters instead of embracing them; but it will be a great relief if my mental model of the voters turns out to have been correct, and I just failed to imagine a truly astonishing level of fraud.

Blogger Harry_the_Horrible December 06, 2020 3:00 PM  

So how does Trump counter the states that are already certifying their corrupted elections and the courts that refuse to consider the evidence?

Blogger Parrothead Al December 06, 2020 3:05 PM  

Stacy Abrams maffs, 2+2=5, for Beijing Biden

Blogger Warunicorn December 06, 2020 3:08 PM  

Some of the responses from leftists on that Twitter feed are golden. They are in denial. They want to believe so hard that this election was on the up and up. (Never mind the others; it's just that they went all in on this really hard and carelessly.)

Blogger Jeroth December 06, 2020 3:08 PM  

At this point, I think Trump would become a traitor to the American nation if he does not do whatever it takes to retain power. Letting the Supreme Court rubber stamp Biden's "victory" is not an option.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2020 3:09 PM  

At least we're not 3/5th a human, but 87/100th a human. Lucky us.

Blogger Footman December 06, 2020 3:10 PM  

Critias wrote:Interesting video was found by the chans, apparently the subs are translated correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acZXridt7wM&feature=emb_logo


Transcript

(Di Dongsheng. Chinese vice president of International Relations, Renmin University, deputy director of the Chinese Foreign Center for Strategic Studies and Secretary General, distinguished research fellow at the International Monetary and other staff):

Trump waged a trade war with us. Why couldn’t we handle him? Why is it that between 1992 and 2016 we always resolved issues with US?
Did you guys realize the the crisis, the Yinhe incident, bombing of the embassy or the Hainan Island incident, everything was taken care of swiftly in no more than two months? Why? Now I’m gonna drop a bomb. Because we had people up there. In America’s core circle of power we have some ‘old friends.’
Let me very quickly tell you a short story. The mayor spoke well with some amazing stories, so here is my story. It was… because we are live streaming, millions of people are watching, I can’t give the full details. I can’t turn them in.
It was in 2015 before the second last time President Xi visited US everybody in the system needed to warm things up for him. The way one organization in the party did the warm-up was to gain some publicity. The book “Xi Jinping: The Governance of China,” we will launch its first English edition in US by having a press conference before his arrival to build hims some momentum. Who will do this job? (points at self) They thought I’m very good at fooling the aliens because they saw how I conned them, which they thought was very effective.
So I would be the host and part of the panel. It was just like what we are doing today, I being a host and a speaker. The high officials picked the venue, told us to go to Politics and Prose 3:30pm next Thursday. It’s on the Connecticut Ave, Washington, number 2650 I think. We’ll publish the new book there. So we went there to make the booking.
Things are run very differently in China and in US. With such short notice it was very difficult to book the place in our desired time. The owner said arrogantly, “Sorry, can’t do it.” So I asked him which author booked the place for that timeframe. For what? There is nothing money can’t buy. If one bundle of cash can’t I’ll throw in another. Of course that’s only my style of ‘working.’ Still the owner said arrogantly, “Sorry buy I won’t tell you which author booked the place for that timeframe. We have principles.” He was very arrogant, very pretentious. Later I learned he was a Democrat. Although a Democrat, he used to be a journalist in Asia, so he had some opinions on our party which is why he refused to play through. We gotta have to find another venue or time.
So we escalate it to the high officials. I was just helping out anyway. However, on Thursday morning one of the deputy directors of our unit, who was the keynote speaker of that day, rang me up. Everything would go as planned in the exact venue at the exact time.
I went there right after lunch to find the high official ever earlier than me. He said the reason why we could go as planned was because somebody helped us out. He introduced me to an old lady with a big nose - a Jew simply by look. She gave me a name card and told me her name. I better censor that part here. She said nice to meet you, although in Mandarin with a very authentic Beijing accent!
I was shocked. “You speak better Mandarin than me. I’ll never lose my provincial accent, but you are spot on.” She was quite content with my compliments. “Tell you what, I not only speak Mandarin but also have Chinese citizenship.”

Blogger FUBARwest December 06, 2020 3:14 PM  

Cerno and Barnes continue to insist no raid happened, Dominion machines cannot be proven to have had anything wrong with then, and martial will not happen and it's a horrendous idea to suggest it. Very strange considering what looks to be happening before the end of the month.

Blogger Footman December 06, 2020 3:19 PM  

Footman wrote:Critias wrote:Interesting video was found by the chans, apparently the subs are translated correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acZXridt7wM&feature=emb_logo


Transcript, 2/2

As you all know, you guys can’t have foreign citizenship. There is no dual citizenship in China, isn’t it? But it’s unlikely for old ladies like her to give up US and Israel dual citizenships for Chinese citizenship, don’t you think? I suddenly realized she is one of the ‘Chinese people’s old friends.’
What she said next impressed even more. “I have not only Chinese citizenship, but also Beijing Hukou.” (a Chinese caste system) “I have a courtyard house in a prime location. Drop by for a tea when you are back in Beijing. Any problem in here, just let me know.” Which basically means, I’ve got you covered.
Then I saw the arrogant shop owner was, with an annoyed face, directing staff to arrange tables and chairs, reluctantly following someone’s order. I asked her how she handled him. “We tried everything with him. He’s too arrogant.” The old lady grinned. “I reasoned with him.” Do you know where that came from? It’s a famous line from the mafia movie ‘the Godfather, in which they cut the horse head off and stick it in someone’s bed. Of course, she is not mafia, so who is she? Why had she been living in China for 30 years? And why such an authentic Beijing accent? Remember the big wall street institution mentioned before? She’s the president of its Asian operations. I can’t say more without touching red lines. You guys understand? Applaud if you do.
Okay. In plain and simple language, during the last three to four decades we took advantage of America’s core circle. As I said, Wallstreet has a very profound influence over America’s domestic and foreign affairs since 1970s. We used to heavily rely on them. Problem is they have been declining since 2008. Most importantly after 2016 Wallstreet couldn’t control Trump, because awkwardly there was a soft breech of contract between them which made them enemies.
I won’t go into details because we might run out of time. In the US-China trade war they tried to help. My friends in US told me that they tried to help but they couldn’t. Now with Biden winning the election, the traditional elites, political elites, the establishment, they have a very close relationship with Wallstreet. You all heard that Trump said Biden’s son has securities companies all over the world?

Blogger Crew December 06, 2020 3:26 PM  

Someone set up us the trap!

Blogger thethirdcoast December 06, 2020 3:31 PM  

It's still hard to believe 71 million+ actually voted for China Joe.

I know that MPAI, but c'mon man.

Blogger Doktor Jeep December 06, 2020 3:37 PM  

More and more it feels like the GOP is on on this and the deal was, get rid of Trump, and they can be loyal opposition on a uniparty.

Of all the arrests I would like to see, these traitors in the GOP I want to see the most.

Blogger Reader December 06, 2020 3:40 PM  

I pray America will turn back to God after this decades-long slide into hell. If God in His mercy does deliver America from the absolute evil that is trying to steal our country, we will all have to do our part to restore our Sodom and Gomorrah culture back to a God-fearing one.

What is the point of fair elections if not to represent the will of the people? We must make our will known and it must be aligned with God. We got to this point because we allowed it. I do not imagine God will continue to bail us out if we do not change our ways.

Anyway, this is indeed great news. May Santa Trump and his Merry Elves deliver the best Christmas present to all the good Americans - truth, justice and another four years of the God Emperor. And to all the Swamp-Americans, may they receive the gift they so richly deserve - prison or death.

Blogger Yukichi Sensei December 06, 2020 3:41 PM  

Cross the Rubicon, Purge all these people. Never let them be dog catcher. Anathema. Exiled.

Blogger Captain Barnacles December 06, 2020 3:43 PM  

“Trump is ultimate showman.”
This. He is doing this to wake up the ignorant or asleep. He’s already got it in the bag.

“Cerno and Barnes.....martial will not happen and it’s a horrendous idea to suggest it.”

So a Biden presidency is preferable to martial law to them?
Cerno was making negative statements well before the election. I don’t know what’s going on there. He’s friends with Vox, so we should give him the benefit of the doubt, even if he is wrong on this.

Blogger Arthur Isaac December 06, 2020 3:43 PM  

@FUBARwest, Barnes is as swampy as Hell.

Blogger Pratisara December 06, 2020 3:56 PM  

Enemies from within...

Blogger JWM in SD December 06, 2020 3:56 PM  

No, I dont give Cerno ANY benefit of the doubt. He also had an opportunity to pursue the Imran Awan story and buried it.

Blogger Jack Amok December 06, 2020 3:56 PM  

curios if the same thing happens on down-ballot races.

Blogger Rick December 06, 2020 3:56 PM  

Sidney Powell retweeted them.

Blogger Moonman's Ray-Ban Sunglasses December 06, 2020 4:23 PM  

Now the fireworks.

Blogger Rick December 06, 2020 4:26 PM  

It’s difficult to imagine he got 1 million votes - if we only compare the rally turnout numbers of the two candidates.
But then again, we’re also seeing the amazing hypnosis strength of the MSM.

Blogger Page December 06, 2020 4:34 PM  

I suppose that's better than 3/5...

Blogger Rick December 06, 2020 4:37 PM  

If I understand this correctly (because there is a hierarchical network of machines involved) this test was of a machine that you sent paper ballots through, correct?
If so, this test assumes, that LEGITIMATE Biden ballots were sent through on election night. If a great many of those ballots were fake, then 26% is very conservative. There are a number of witnesses whose testimonies may turn out to mean that Trump ballots were segregated and placed aside in large numbers and purposely not sent through the machines. And that the same batches of Biden ballots sent through over and over. The Annie Pott’s (beehive hairdo) lady witnessed the same Biden ballots being resent 8 and 9 times.

Blogger Jotten December 06, 2020 4:53 PM  

Yup, don't trust Cerno either. He blackpills too much.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel December 06, 2020 5:04 PM  

@37

"Cerno and Barnes continue to insist no raid happened, Dominion machines cannot be proven to have had anything wrong with then, and martial will not happen and it's a horrendous idea to suggest it."

Cernovich is a lawyer and not an auditor or a software tester. I have been both and I remain a licensed CPA involved in the analysis and design of corporate financial controls.

Unless somebody with experience with design and testing experience has the peripherals for these systems and has read and understood them, and then created and ran test data sets, he has no idea what can be "proven". if there are no logs that allow a review of the code or data then the system is fraud prone by design.

The very assertion that it is impossible to prove there are defect is a disposition that makes a very poor software tester. Good testers KNOW that all systems have defects; and they take great pleasure in blowing programs up, and a good programmer/analyst knows the embarrassment of code blown up in testing is a lot better than the deployment of defective algos.


Also important- it's not just the hardware and software that determines the validity and reliability of this system. Garbage in, garbage out. The very fact we have testimony that ballots could be re-run tells us that there is no unique identifier or cancellation mark to prevent fraudulent resubmission.

We know that there were not only inadequate general and access controls on the data, but that individuals, including governors and judges actively worked to defeat and compromise them further. Machines connected to the internet, transmitting to foreign servers and data stored on flashdrives are all inherently damning as to security.

At this point, I'm not buying the standard trope that this or any other election should be presumed to be fair, or at least fair enough to prevent a result altering outcome most of the time. Cernovich implicitly accepts that idea.

I'm enough of a student of history to realize that the 1960 election was very likely stolen, but only because it was close enough that the fraud could be kept at debatable level and Nixon decided not to expose the corruption.

2020 is banana republic level fraud. If this stands, these means and methods will be deployed in every state that has large cities that are reliably indigo and corrupt. Next up: Texas and Houston.

Meanwhile, at least Princess Coulter has the decency to announce her indifference to the result because she knighted Donald Trump, but he didn't rescue her from the tower in the grand and glorious way the she thought fit-but doesn't deny the fraud.

Of course she's vapid enough to propose that the GOP close the biggest avenues of fraud, when they will effectively be disbarred from the Presidency, many Governors offices and Senate races. Sure Ann, Mitt Romney will get right on that.




Blogger Avalanche December 06, 2020 5:28 PM  

@28 "I had naively assumed that electronic voting and counting machines would be uniquely built devices"

Think, for the most basic minute: We are allegedly counting votes. You know: "one man, one vote"? What possible need could there ever, Ever, EVER be for the machine or software to deal with fractions of votes? Why would there EVER be the concept of one candidate or another getting a partial vote?

These 'tabulators" should never have been more than whole-integer-counting machines! "Weighting"?!? What possible need or use could there be for "weighting" votes?

Our enemies put the whole racisssss crap into place across our nation, so they could sue the Repubs for 'voter suppression,' which suit resulted in the Repubs caving and legally binding the party to never again look into voter fraud. And this legal agreement has been in place since the ~1980s. All praise the God Emperor for removing it in 2018!

At long last -- and obviously not at all to the Repubs' liking -- voter fraud could, should, and would be challenged in court. Even President Trump removing that chain from them has not made them stand up and fight.

Blogger Elder Son December 06, 2020 5:30 PM  

There are people in your government A to Z, media, academia, entertainment, the general population, who believe China is the template for America, and the Global New World Order. They are infatuated with China.

They are in denial.

No. They are not. Anymore than the GOPe is.

Blogger nswhorse December 06, 2020 6:15 PM  

I'd be keen to know what systems were used in the other 22 states and at locations within the 28 Dominion states that didn't use Dominion. At this point, I'm not going to assume any electronic voting machine or vote counting machine is reliable.

Blogger CM December 06, 2020 6:34 PM  

This was initially reported as 37 votes out of the entire county, which represented about 0.25% of the vote (a 0.5% swing... which by itself would be enough to flip the state it happened state wide). The link says 37 votes out of a test batch of ballots (~284 ballots if I did the math right). That would be a GIGANTIC thumb-on-the-scale... Is there a reason to believe the 13% figure over the 0.25%?

The tweet thread contains a link to a local paper that links to an email exchange between someone named Carlos and the SoE. Carlos is asking the SoE to confirm what you thought, but the SoE corrects him that the number was right, but it was in the audit, not countywide.

Blogger RJ December 06, 2020 6:49 PM  

"Roughly:
2004 = 121m total votes
2008 = 130m total votes
2012 = 127m total votes
2016 = 129m total votes
2020 = 157m total votes from the numbers above."

And there are only 152 million registered voters in the US, including dead voters and duplicates from MaidenGate.

Blogger MichaelJMaier December 06, 2020 6:50 PM  

In Arizona, wasn't it -30% for Trump and +30% for Biden? So... .70 vs. 1.30... Biden's votes counted nearly 2 for 1 for Trumps. And he barely won.

For years, I've suspected about 30% of D votes have been fraudulent. Now? I'm guessing maybe more than half.

But the Repukes are useless. Even AFTER they bent over via consent decrees in the 80s, and even after those decrees expired, they seem absolutely uninterested in even pretending voter fraud could even EXIST, let alone have the sack to do anything about it.

Now I'm interested in seeing about the possibility that Indianapolis isn't ACTUALLY electing D mayors or Congresscritters.

Blogger JWM in SD December 06, 2020 6:58 PM  

Right, Dominion openly violated NIST 800.53 requirements quite clearly for access controls. There should be acquisition records for all of these states that decided to use them. Wonder if they made basic inquiries during the selection process because there should have been technical justifications for choosing Dominion over competition.

Blogger Andrea Daley Utronebel December 06, 2020 7:01 PM  

The Current West is like SoDominion. Globo-Homo Central.

Against Neocons, we got the Rubicons.

Paleocons failed. Rubicons, or conservatives willing to take the fight all the way, may be the only hope.

Anonymous Anonymous December 06, 2020 7:24 PM  

@ Jack Amok. “curios if the same thing happens on down-ballot races.”

Pretty sure it’s only T/B votes. Look at how the GOP is killing it with down ticket stuff especially House wins. If it were down ticket stuff too, Dems would have slayed those races.

Blogger wreckage December 06, 2020 7:32 PM  

The machines can run preferential (or proportional?) voting systems. The US doesn't use those. But the machines were tabulating votes as fractions, which suggests they were running in preferential mode. I don't see why that would be the case.

Blogger Akulkis December 06, 2020 7:56 PM  

"No one with the cognitive capacity of your average Boxer or German Shepherd is shocked by this"

Meanwhile, Golden Retrievers are completely uncomprehnding as they continue to sit down every night and watch ABC/CBS/NBC each night at dinner...

Blogger Didas Kalos December 06, 2020 8:08 PM  

@doktor jeep. What's worse? Starved to death or thirst to death?

Blogger Jack Amok December 06, 2020 8:22 PM  

Pretty sure it’s only T/B votes. Look at how the GOP is killing it with down ticket stuff especially House wins. If it were down ticket stuff too, Dems would have slayed those races

Maybe the pre-programmed fraud wasn't enough for those races and they only had time to amp the Trump/Biden splits when they realized how badly Democrats were losing the real vote.

Blogger Terrific December 06, 2020 8:52 PM  

Everyone is telling an inaccurate story who’s conclusion is nevertheless true.

https://youtu.be/Zrpw0rI-APU

Garland Favorito, a libertarian member of the Constitution Party, was stopped from testifying on Friday BY THE REPUBLICAN CHAIRMAN, he believes, because his testimony will implicate Georgia State Republicans in election crimes.

His testimony is that it was the HAND RECOUNT that exposed the machine algorithm because the county KEPT ITS HAND-COUNTER TOTALS and so was able to COMPARE the results of the hand recount with the numbers that the machine generated originally. Apparently, many if not most countries DID NOT SAVE their recount numbers. Who can fathom why not?

In spite of the clear evidence that the dominion machine had flipped votes to Biden, Ware County officials were ORDERED by the Elections Director to certify the Dominion results ANYWAY.

The Deep State knows no party loyalty.

Blogger Geir Balderson December 06, 2020 8:55 PM  

"No one with the cognitive capacity of your average Boxer or German Shepherd is shocked by this"

I don't know about that. A German Shepard broke Biden's foot recently. Seems like a fairly smart dog to me?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 06, 2020 9:05 PM  

There were over 40m created or altered votes, bet.

Blogger Stilicho December 06, 2020 10:23 PM  

>>The tweet thread contains a link to a local paper that links to an email exchange between someone named Carlos and the SoE. Carlos is asking the SoE to confirm what you thought, but the SoE corrects him that the number was right, but it was in the audit, not countywide.<<

@CM could you tell where the info (apparently false) that it was 37 votes flipped in a sample as opposed to the whole county recount got into the story? Or the claim that the auditors re-ran it multiple times to be sure? I could not find it, but it may jave been the post to a Tift County GOP site mentioned in the original tweet thread.

Blogger Stilicho December 06, 2020 10:35 PM  

This part (from a NOQReport attributing it to a Gateway Pundit report) appears genuine:

"This past week elections officials in Ware County Georgia confirmed that they found votes switched from President Trump to Joe Biden when they entered equal numbers of ballots for each candidate through the Dominion Voting machines"

However, it does not claim the 37 vote flip showed up in the equal sample test, only that the equal sample test showed some votes flipped. This confirms the Dominion machine was programmed to do the vote flipping, ut right now it appears the 37 votes were the total flipped in Ware County.

Blogger eclecticme December 06, 2020 11:04 PM  

@65. wreckageDecember 06, 2020 7:32 PM
The machines can run preferential (or proportional?) voting systems. The US doesn't use those. But the machines were tabulating votes as fractions, which suggests they were running in preferential mode. I don't see why that would be the case.


Yes. The votes were stored as floating point numbers which would alarm any computer programmer.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd December 06, 2020 11:09 PM  

Stilicho wrote:This confirms the Dominion machine was programmed to do the vote flipping, ut right now it appears the 37 votes were the total flipped in Ware County.
Didn't someone say in another thread that Ware County is redneck central? Didn't we hear that the machines were flipping larger percentages of votes in larger, bluer counties? If all that is true, whatever happened in Ware County would be the lower bound on the steal.

Blogger Kenneth Glenn Koons December 06, 2020 11:33 PM  

Unless the 6-7 states using Dominion or even more, have the state legis. meet specially and then force a vote of all 50 state delegations, nada will be done since there are so many GOP cowards who will not fight the fraud. Perhaps SCOTUS could step in since there is precedent in Bush v Gore.

Blogger Mary's Child Mariann December 06, 2020 11:47 PM  

I agree. The Republicans probably took the House and added to the Senate! Do we hear DOJ and FBI raiding and arresting yet? Roger Stone style?

Blogger hydropsyche December 07, 2020 12:01 AM  

Was is just Biden that got the boost? I seem to remember the panic in the Lindsey Graham camp about losing in SC and then all of a sudden Lindsey wins by 15%?

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 12:27 AM  

When we have to start using inversion numbers I think we're going for moonshots

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 12:54 AM  

Love Dr Shiva. He's a smart man

Blogger Punkindrublik December 07, 2020 1:48 AM  

3/5ths clause, reversed

Blogger A M D G December 07, 2020 3:15 AM  

I believe that you are correct...

https://ugetube.com/watch/overstock-ceo-releases-evidence-of-systematic-election-fraud_6zcAdPxBuQBZoOS.html

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 3:29 AM  

He's been working on it before he even took office. It wasn't just this. Find a Truther.

Anonymous Anonymous December 07, 2020 5:31 AM  

Akulkis wrote:Meanwhile, Golden Retrievers are completely uncomprehnding as they continue to sit down every night and watch ABC/CBS/NBC each night at dinner...

Ha! Yeah, I love Goldens, but I don't want them voting.

Blogger Liberty4Ever December 07, 2020 6:25 AM  

I read that the analysis showed a 0.26% - NOT 26% - transfer from Trump to Biden, which would be a net swing of .52% in Biden's favor without impacting the vote count. This would be enough to account for 14,000 votes across the state of Georgia if the same algorithm ran on all Dominion voting machines, which is more than the lead being claimed by Biden. However, it looks like the programmed advantage was insufficient, so that's why the battleground states were forced to pretend to shut down in the middle of the night to process tens of thousands of fraudulent Biden ballots. Could the 0.26% skew in the votes be what the Dominion VP of Security meant when he commented on an Antifa conference call that he made f***ing sure that Trump wouldn't win?

Blogger Stilicho December 07, 2020 7:11 AM  

You are thinking of Antrim county MI, but yes one would expect larger percentages flipped in democrat strongholds. Trump won Ware county by a 60/40 margin, so the proportional flipping was low.

Blogger Patrick McNally December 07, 2020 7:18 AM  

The main reason for down-ticket races to be less affected was because of Romney-Republicans. Democratic-fixers must be aware that there is a horde of Republicans who would be happy to be rid of Trump and just go back to playing Let's Make A Steal every couple years.


If the vote was faked to a degree that all of these Romney-Republicans were locked out of a job then this could drive them to fight when they don't want to. The optimum option for anyone trying to rig the vote for Biden would be to just sprinkle in a couple thousand Biden-only votes here and there to make the difference but without standing out too blatantly.


They lost this option when the Trump-vote proved large enough that they had to fabricate upwards of a hundred grand votes in specific districts. Then they were forced to make an on-the-spot choice about whether or not to steal the election from Trump only or go all the way. Either option presented problems.

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 8:20 AM  

I’ll bet in my town the algorithm is not set to kick in unless 100 or more votes go through. They usually go through a test of ten ballots to verify the Dominion machines.

Blogger Test December 07, 2020 8:43 AM  

That's an insult to Boxers and German Shepherds

Blogger Test December 07, 2020 8:46 AM  

Trump = 4 Years in Govt

Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, Obama, etc

Half a CENTURY in Govt

Blogger Harambe December 07, 2020 8:59 AM  

It would be really funny if they found 6 million fraudulent votes

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 9:00 AM  

People with brains should know that some who stays in basement the whole time cannot win and his debates had less than 30 people ill give him that. Its so funny how people talk like Trump is cheating he has even lawyer. Legal teams and higher ups doing this work not Trump. But My President Trump worked his ass off for this Country so quit your sniffling and except the fact that Trump blew him out of the water. If you don't agree stay in the basement with Joe. Go AMERICA TRUMP TRUMP 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯💯💯✌✌✌🙏👍🙏🙏🙏

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 9:11 AM  

It can be done easily from anywhere. Check out his from 2003 when the cheating was first discovered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 9:16 AM  

You got that right. I wonder ifcMc Sally really won Az

Blogger Missy Schutz December 07, 2020 9:29 AM  

exactly!!

Blogger Step Jeff So. California December 07, 2020 10:06 AM  

Perhaps, but its also very possible some of the "Republicans " (ie. Swamp Rinos) were complicit and in on it as well. At this point who knows which ones really won?

Blogger Buffy December 07, 2020 1:09 PM  

I find posts on this website and when looking at other websites for the same information/post, I can't find it anywhere. Why? I have a fear this is FAKE NEWS!

Blogger Jay Moreno, MPA December 07, 2020 2:29 PM  

Yes, Page, I see what you did there but then, at 73, I went to public schools when they were worth a damn!

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 4:53 PM  

If we can get the support of Trump leaning counties in each state to allow the forensic audit of their machines, we change this narrative immediately.

Blogger Unknown December 07, 2020 5:30 PM  

Should Biden concede to Kanye at this point?

Blogger Blake220 December 07, 2020 11:19 PM  

They actually put 100 ballots in the tabulator, 50 for Trump and 50 for Biden.
When tabulated they came out Biden 87 and Trump 13.

Blogger Unknown December 08, 2020 11:57 AM  

We need a drivers license and vote in person in the future
With the exception of the military

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts