ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, January 09, 2021

A good Republican

You won't often find me speaking well of Republican Party officials, but I think you may find encouragement in this letter from a strongly pro-Trump Republican Party County Chairman in Nevada:

So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:

  • Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public.
  • Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.
  • Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.
  • Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes.  
  • Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.
  • Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors.  
  • Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
  • Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.

These things may happen out of the order listed and some may happen multiple times. As I have been watching closely, many things have been and are in play as we speak. Remember that Trump has not and will not give up. He actually takes his oath of office to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic very seriously. This is why they are so panicked in DC: they know that Trump will fight while Congress just rolls over.  

I’ve mentioned this before but it bears repeating. None of us would have believed what we all now know except that Trump and his team have painstakingly taken the time to show the public. Want to show what Congress thinks of you? Highlight that the stimulus bill only sent $600 to each American but billions to other countries (payoffs, money laundering). Want to show the extent of collusion with the CCP at all levels of government? Bring multiple lawsuits against the election fraud from the local courts all the way to the Supreme Court which will show just how brazenly treasonous the judges are. Want the public to see how rigged the election system has been for many years? Present the evidence openly as we have seen. Even this week we have sworn testimony out of Italy that the Leonardo defense contractor used satellites to change the votes from our election in the USA from Italy. These Dominion voting machines were actively sending data to Germany, Serbia, China, Iran, and now Rome. This corruption is MUCH bigger than any of us expected but none of us would have believed it until now. This is why things seem to have taken so long. 

Now, the American public is awake and ready to take back their long forgotten responsibilities to hold the elected officials accountable. I have heard from many of you how upset you are with the obvious and wilful disregard for the truth and for justice.

As the days unfold, let’s maintain communications among ourselves and try to help our neighbor to understand what is happening. Turn off the television as they have demonstrated they are clearly only falsifying the media to maintain control over your thinking. Do not despair but pray for our country, for Trump and his supporters, and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide.  

The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!

Labels: , ,

124 Comments:

Blogger map January 09, 2021 5:53 AM  

If that is true about the Leonardo company, then Italy and China colluded to fake all of the on-the-ground imagery and narratives about the Coronavirus.

Blogger Jon P. R. January 09, 2021 5:59 AM  

excellent letter! thanks for sharing this, vox. i doubt i'd hear of it otherwise.

i'm not sure about that first video of trump of him outside saying to go home in peace, but after watching the second video many times, i cannot see how it could be totally real. whether it was created by trump or by deep state actors i have no clue. but, it does seem it absolutely is not just a video of trump speaking; rather, it appears to be artificially constructed. also, i tend to watch trump on a faster speed because his normal cadence is quite slow. and that second fake video has him speaking much, much more quickly than he ever does. i also agree with you, vox, about the writing of the second video's speech seeming to be from a completely different writer (or writers) than trump's usual speeches.

i look forward to the coming days, and i will be praying that our nation can finally see some justice and those wicked elites who commit acts of evil finally arrested and tried as they should have been long ago.

Blogger Claudio January 09, 2021 6:02 AM  

Despite the gravity of the events, it's kind of funny to see who desperate the DC elites and the big tech oligarchs are getting. They are bannning and deplatforming at full speed, shamelessly. They don't even try to be discreet. They now judgement day is coming for them.

Blogger Peabody January 09, 2021 6:04 AM  

I was once in a car crash that I saw coming milliseconds before impact. Just being an observer was terrifying, but I had taken the precaution of wearing my seat belt and making sure it was secure. I survived without serious injury.

This is like being in a vehicle and watching the ground become the sky. Once again, I pray my precautions are enough that I may survive the impact.

Blogger Reprobus January 09, 2021 6:08 AM  

There will be much gnashing of teeth! Godspeed friends.

Blogger Catchthefox January 09, 2021 6:11 AM  

may he be luckier than Augustus
And better than Trajan.

Blogger John Atria January 09, 2021 6:12 AM  

In only 5 years the United States will be turning 250 years old. Now more than ever is the perfect time to keep those milestones of the revolutionary war in our hearts and minds as we undergo a similarly momentous revolution.

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz January 09, 2021 6:21 AM  

Donald Trump, the first Consul of the USA.
He is too much civnag to go for "the king" title. The Consul seems just right.

Blogger tool January 09, 2021 6:21 AM  

I am patiently waiting for the things to come. DT and everybody behind him seems to be the only solution to the global Deep State dilemma we're facing atm. If there will be no action taken, everything is lost, because they won. But I have faith, and I'm patient. Let's f*** 'em all. This is the endgame.

Blogger Jamie-R January 09, 2021 6:25 AM  

And remember, in the case of high treason, Military Intelligence takes over all the 3 letter agency investigations and doesn't answer to congress. That means all those FBI cases that their forever quislings have always squashed at the top are going to be active and prosecuted. Chain of Command directly from the President is a wonderful thing.

Blogger Isolden January 09, 2021 6:26 AM  

Thank you vox for all that you do. I'm new to the site ( firmer instapundit reader).

Blogger GKK January 09, 2021 6:27 AM  

You know guys I am starting to suspect that Lin Wood is Q himself..

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock January 09, 2021 6:30 AM  

The way the US government is behaving right now reminds me of the way the Soviets behaved when it became clear that they were no longer in control. Be careful brethren as they will be very dangerous right now, like a dragon in its death throes, but rejoice, the monster is already dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

Blogger JD Curtis January 09, 2021 6:37 AM  

Mike (My Pillow) Lindell posted an interesting video yesterday. I saw it on T o m m y R o b i n s o n's Telegram feed but I'm an idiot and I don't know how it link to it

Blogger rumpole5 January 09, 2021 6:39 AM  

Thanks for the encouragement.

Blogger Jack Amok January 09, 2021 6:39 AM  

xpect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th

Fuck that. We already have more than enough evidence. Seriously, stop with the evidence. At this point, nobody cares about evidence. Either hang them or don't hang them. The people who will support you hanging them already have all the evidence they need. The people who will oppose you hanging them aren't going to be persuaded by any evidence you present.

Blogger Carlos Carrasco January 09, 2021 6:43 AM  

Prayer and fasting, y'all!

Blogger Charmaine January 09, 2021 6:50 AM  

I'm not going to lie, this is an emotional rollercoaster. Yeeeeee! Haha.

Anonymous Anonymous January 09, 2021 6:50 AM  

I had no idea about those Pence/Ryan emails. If true, that explains why Trump had so much trouble getting things done early on. People love to imagine they'd do all sorts of things if they had control, but when your subordinates are disloyal, there is little you can do. That makes what Trump has done all the greater.

Blogger RMH in StL January 09, 2021 6:51 AM  

A technical question that may reveal just how untech savvy I am. In the letter itself, it ends with this phrase: "You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂" The phrase seems out of place - just an odd way to end the message.
What is this talking about?
Doing a search didn't really help me much, but it did show at least one other place where the exact same phrase is posted - specifically, a link to a blog called "Daily Mom Ventures", a post from Nov 15 that begins with that exact same phrase, complete with the very same emoji smiley face. ??

Blogger SC Rebel January 09, 2021 6:52 AM  

I think the doomers are an example of our instant gratification society. They clearly don’t grasp that the scale of this evil is monumental and you can’t just snap your fingers to get rid of it. It takes complex planning and execution.

I honestly don’t understand why anyone would despair right now. No one has be sworn in yet. “But but Congress counted the Electoral votes, it’s over!”

It can get tiresome to explain these things and I salute you Vox for giving us all a great place to gather and hear the real truth. Your steadfastness and faith are commendable. The new Republic will be glorious!

Deus Vult.

Blogger Lazzaloveman January 09, 2021 6:56 AM  

Outstanding

Blogger Gravy_Bear January 09, 2021 6:57 AM  

Thanks for this Vox. The blackpillers love to throw in the towel, but we know this is just the beginning. The mass censorship is a sign of extreme desperation. We've got them cornered, just keep the adrenaline flowing and we've got this.

Blogger LadyViper January 09, 2021 6:58 AM  

Doesn't Google own Blogspot? How long before this goes away?

Blogger Karen took the Kids January 09, 2021 7:06 AM  

The desperation in DC is delicious.

Trump retains the ability and will to claim the title of greatest president in history.

“Never ever ever give up. You can change and move around but NEVER ever give up.”
— Donald Trump

Blogger Lee January 09, 2021 7:07 AM  

I knew that Trump was late, but It's good how the letter points out that hew was 45 minutes late and at the other end of the Mall.
Time line wise, does that mean that there was a huge group of people waiting for Trump to Speak at one end, and a smaller group waiting at the other end (not waiting for Trump to speak, but waiting to storm the capitol when the time was right).
So at the time of the storming, most Patriots would have been waiting for Trump to finish his speech. But who were the people who thought it was so important to be there when the DC cops removed the barricades and let the protestors in?
I still like the idea that the Dems and RINOs expected DC to be burning, since there was kindling and fuel (2x4s and cages full of propane) spread all around DC. But too many patriot paying attention means there wasn't oppurtunity to get any big fires rolling by the False Flag folks.

Blogger Darren January 09, 2021 7:12 AM  

Thanks for sharing that VD! I saw it on Gab about 20 minutes ago (they are finally quite stable again, as tons of high-profile digital army soldiers find a new home... especially after Parler failed so bigly).

I suspect #RED2 might be during this weekend, Emergency Broadcasting System and all that (what with the FCC recent reminder of EBS compliance...)

This Night Of The Long Knives has been ... fascinating. And rather encouraging, faith-strengthening. God is in control, you can just feel it. Keep the faith everybody!

Blogger MarkyMark January 09, 2021 7:13 AM  

Though I'm not totally sold on Q, he was right about one thing: enjoy the show. And what a show we have, Folks! This is mind blowing that Hollywood couldn't make this up...

Blogger The Last Roman January 09, 2021 7:24 AM  

"Lo, though the time is dark, my faith shines!"

Blogger Michael the White Suburbanite January 09, 2021 7:26 AM  

@16 that's when I left the Rally, when Presdident Trump was going to present 4-5 pages of evidence. Got a little upset hearing Rudy say he needed 10 more days to collect evidence. I've heard enough, when is action going to be taken.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine January 09, 2021 7:34 AM  

"We've got a badass over here!"

" We already have more than enough evidence. Seriously, stop with the evidence. At this point, nobody cares about evidence."

Well, if it's new evidence on new people with new wrongdoings outside the election, I care, I want it for my checklists.

Blogger mh01701@gmail.com January 09, 2021 7:40 AM  

Thank you Vox for staying on top of the news and getting information out. As a long time reader of your blog, books, Stream and now UATV. Keeps us informed and filled with hope. The good the beautiful and the true indeed.

Blogger Gettimothy January 09, 2021 7:42 AM  

The ryab email chain is a window into the Ryan/GOP strategy of embrace , extend, execute.

Embrace: "We are Trump too!"
Extend: Make America Greater!
Execute: Betray abd throw a bone.

Personally, I will help throw Paul Ryan to the wolves and watch them gnaw his bones. I utterly despise the boys thinking they are smarter and better than us. Its going to be a viscious reckoning.

Blogger LAZ January 09, 2021 7:48 AM  

Nobody, including Trump, is going to be inaugurated on the 20th, but there will be a "smooth transition of power". I hope...

Blogger Pedro the Cat January 09, 2021 7:50 AM  

When this part of the constant fight against evil is concluded I suspect there will be scads of medals given out to those who had a part in saving the U.S. Not sure what the highest honor for a civilian--Presidential Medal of Freedom? MOH's for the military!

This would also make an historic movie or series but who would make it without the Pedowood influence? President Trump should start his own studio and present the truth once he runs rampant tearing apart the halls of Satan. I pray to the Lord of Armies that the victory be complete and that He receives all the glory.

Blogger jt January 09, 2021 7:52 AM  

Thank you for this!

Blogger Freedom from Liberals January 09, 2021 7:53 AM  

If the globalists were confident they wouldnt be calling to impeach & remove Trump with under 2 weeks to go. Thankful for this blog. It helps make sense of confusing events. Especially as posts are updated with evolving info. Sorry for previous spurging on my part.

Blogger Firecapt January 09, 2021 7:54 AM  

https://video.parler.com/bH/1q/bH1qv04UaaUm.mp4

Anonymous Anonymous January 09, 2021 7:54 AM  

@Reprobus

... and wailing!

Don’t forget the wailing. Very important to make them wail.

Blogger Cappuccinobear January 09, 2021 7:54 AM  

Its not 1776 yet. More like 1771 or even 1775. Think things are wild now? Wait a couple years. Oh yeah, store some food and water and have an escape plan. Battlefields can spring up anywhere.

Blogger tuberman January 09, 2021 8:00 AM  

It's ON.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot January 09, 2021 8:02 AM  

My secret hope is that Trump's inauguration leads to a general strike by Hollywood, pro ball fondlers, HR cows, hipsters baristas, and all the rest of the otherwise unemployable wretches on the left. Imagine the spike in productivity!

Blogger Jamin990 January 09, 2021 8:12 AM  

That is a wonderful message.
Its great to see someone else remain optimistic.

Blogger The Only Cigar in the Box January 09, 2021 8:16 AM  

I expect this to play out Conan style: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of the women.

Blogger Weak January 09, 2021 8:47 AM  

If this gets nuked, I look forward to seeing all of you at the new blog at Unauthorized or Social Galactic or something.

Blogger Damelon Brinn January 09, 2021 8:48 AM  

There will be plenty of time for collecting and presenting evidence after taking back the seat of government. But that has to come first, and as Jack said, there's already plenty of evidence to convince patriots what has to be done. Millions already know it, and are only waiting for permission.

Blogger Rick January 09, 2021 8:51 AM  

I don’t thinks it’s the same in this case. 1776 was a plan being developed in real time. 2021 is a plan that was developed years in advance and in operation for 3 - 5 years before today. I think that’s not a small difference.

Blogger Bezzle January 09, 2021 8:54 AM  

@12. GKK January 09, 2021 6:27 AM
You know guys I am starting to suspect that Lin Wood is Q himself.

Not a chance. He's a patriot, but far too simple. He was always downstream of CodeMonkeyZ and other sources.

That's not to say that he might be on Q-Team's list of public info spigots.

Aside: Has anything turned up yet regards the Isaac Kappy dead-man's-switch password release the other day?

Blogger Nostromo January 09, 2021 9:05 AM  

As I was explaining to my wife just minutes ago. Me, you, everyone here has been based for maybe years. We know this stuff. She, who is having a difficult time absorbing all of this has been exposed to it because of me. So she can get it. But for whatever percentage of Americans, this has all occurred in just the past 2 months. They need time to be brought up to speed, and the proof of the disdain the politburo has for the citizens has to be air shut.

Take a deep breath. Relax. We got this.

Ps. Never forget, a plan never survives after the first 5 minutes of contact with the enemy.

Blogger MarGitta January 09, 2021 9:05 AM  

Nemesis The Warlock, you are absolutely correct. I was there and experienced it.

Blogger Brett baker January 09, 2021 9:11 AM  

"TRUMP THINKS HE'S NAPOLEON, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira January 09, 2021 9:16 AM  

I will never forget the sacrifice and courage of American soldiers who evacuated Canadian soldiers while under fire in Kandahar. You are my best friends, and I respect what your people are doing. Give 'em HELL.

Blogger Voracious Reader January 09, 2021 9:19 AM  

Thanks for the heads up, good sir.

And thanks, Vox, for all that you do on this website. Your words, research, and logical analysis are a cool, sweet drink of sanity I enjoy finding here everyday.

We'll all get through this, perhaps a bit roughed up, but nothing that our grandfathers at Tarawa or Belleau Wood couldn't also handle. It certainly will be a character-building exercise.

Blogger Steghorn21 January 09, 2021 9:27 AM  

Jamie R: Yes indeed. Evidence of foreign involvement makes this HIGH treason and that means miltribs, not some liberal judge let-off because "no intent".

Blogger MarkyMark January 09, 2021 9:45 AM  

You know what I'd love to see? I'd love to see Trump do like Michael Corleone did at the end of The Godfather, and take out all his enemies in one, fell swoop! Michael Corleone was so cold, calculating, and ruthless in the way he pulled that off...

Blogger JB 14 January 09, 2021 9:46 AM  

Thank you for never bending, SDL. The Lord of Hosts be with you and yours.

Blogger Doktor Jeep January 09, 2021 9:48 AM  

The house of representatives, the leftist media, and big Tech certainly appear to be in abject fear of something.
I do hope the internet goes down for a while. Lots of enslaved minds out there that have been so deep into the matrix a breath of fresh air, and for many more being cut off from their engineered turbo porn, would do them life-changing good.

Anonymous Anonymous January 09, 2021 9:49 AM  

It's interesting to see this kind of info (sounding like it was taken right of the pages of this blog) going out through such a mainstream vehicle as a party county chairman's letter. That's very good news, in my book.

Blogger Didas Kalos January 09, 2021 9:58 AM  

@tool. Remember he received 80 MILLION votes. Voted for Pro-Life, vote for Freedom, votes for Justice, 80 Million, maybe more!

Blogger Didas Kalos January 09, 2021 10:01 AM  

@jack run Amok. A lot of my neighbors have no clue that the Bushes and Clintons are good friends, that people in high places have sex with children. Ad nauseum.
Why do they not know this?

Blogger Didas Kalos January 09, 2021 10:02 AM  

@carlos this! Always. Remember Nineveh.

Blogger Unknown January 09, 2021 10:04 AM  

>"They need time to be brought up to speed"

It's getting a little late in the day for that process, but no matter. Not every sheep understands the purposes of the shepherd, or has to. Lead, and the people will follow.

Blogger Didas Kalos January 09, 2021 10:04 AM  

@JC.do you have a link for the emails? (forgive duplicate post if it is, I got an error)

Blogger Didas Kalos January 09, 2021 10:07 AM  

@michael White Suberbanite. Bless your heart.

Blogger Lucas Evans January 09, 2021 10:13 AM  

If Pence is a swamp creature, why isn't he invoking the 25th and removing Trump immediately? Did he make a deal with Trump? A full pardon in exchange for stonewalling the 25th Amendment?

What a wild ride!

Blogger Tommy Hass January 09, 2021 10:20 AM  

Whitehats in /pol/ (they werent trying to hide it) told us that they made a deepfake "concession" to "vaccinate" us against a possible fake concession by the enemy. THAT'S why the cuts happened and why ge used uncharacteristic, if not Bidenesque rhetoric occasionally. It raises eyebrows.

If they were to make an actual concession video via deepfake (w/Trump actually saying "I concede" and "Biden") there's no way we'd accept it. Whitehats burned that bridge.

Brilliant...

Blogger Tommy Hass January 09, 2021 10:21 AM  

They dont even count, pay them no mind.

Blogger Tommy Hass January 09, 2021 10:22 AM  

No way.

Blogger evilfranklin January 09, 2021 10:25 AM  

Where's POTUS Trump? The MSM has cut all but previous visuals.

When did Biden recover from his dementia? Since Wednesday he has been on TV making long speeches about this and that. During the previous year he could hardly get through a very short speech without flubbing it up constantly.

Notice how the Patriots are now the terrorists and Antifa/BLM are simply protesters.

Have you noticed that the MSM is claiming that the Covid pandemic is getting worse? The more to distract us.

A rumor is circulating that Trump called for another D.C. rally on the 17th. Even if he didn't it would be a good idea. We can help him by distracting the swamp.

Blogger An Orthodox Christian January 09, 2021 10:42 AM  

I did not see "kindling and fuel (2x4s and cages full of propane) spread all around DC." Walked all over DC, from K to the Washington Monument to the Capitol and did see blocked streets, NG or LEOs on every corner and in between.

Blogger David McCarthy January 09, 2021 10:52 AM  

This is extremely useful information. Much appreciated.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 09, 2021 10:52 AM  

Didas Kalos wrote:@jack run Amok. A lot of my neighbors have no clue that the Bushes and Clintons are good friends, that people in high places have sex with children. Ad nauseum.

Why do they not know this?

Because they choose not to know.

If they knew, they would be shamed by their inaction, so they make sure to only get ``news'' from approved sources which will not shame them, because THEY WILL NOT ACT. They don't want to be evil, they merely want to pretend it doesn't exist. Satan likes that.

You aren't going to wake them up, because they want to continue pretending to be asleep.
Since this kind won't act, they don't matter.

Blogger Canada78Bear January 09, 2021 10:55 AM  

Serbia? Seeing the list of countries colluding with the steal I have to wonder how Canada managed to not be there.
But knowing the trustworthiness if Trudeau it makes sense.

But Serbia does scream C.I.A.

Blogger MATT January 09, 2021 10:56 AM  

How do you guys like protonmail?

Blogger liberranter January 09, 2021 10:56 AM  

A genuinely conscientious and ballsy move by a Republican Party leader would be to say "You are with President Trump and the Rule of Law, or you are no longer a member of the Republican Party."

Blogger Newscaper312 January 09, 2021 10:58 AM  

I'm skeptical, but, dammit, I hope too.

One way or another, a bunch of PhDs are going to be earned some day covering this period, whether on mass delusion or easily the most significant global events since 1989-1990. Hell it could be more important than WW2.

Blogger phil g January 09, 2021 10:59 AM  

It's sad when the most powerful man in the world doesn't work on your expected schedule. I feel ya man.

Anonymous Anonymous January 09, 2021 11:00 AM  

God.. if this spells war with The Vatican/Roman Empire Paganry and the Communists from all around the World, and whoe'er else that may still be marked as Sons of Perdition.. then, though I need not, and be it to no worldly consequence, I pray may you send me to all theaters of war and in each one permit me unto the worst of circumstances so that I may obtain a glorious end by giving all of my life, what little it is, and what meager it is, not for victory's sake but because of victory! One-hundred-one score and some days ago do I now realize that by your grace may I truly claim: VICTORY IN JESUS! Amen.

Blogger Gettimothy January 09, 2021 11:01 AM  

@63 the link to the emails is on the Reps letter.

here it is too

https://files.constantcontact.com/899f3f04701/106dc3d3-c645-4215-bdd3-addad65bade2.pdf

Blogger Newscaper312 January 09, 2021 11:02 AM  

@44 Old Cigar Box

Hear the lamentations of their partners.

FIFY

Blogger phil g January 09, 2021 11:03 AM  

Yes it seems like Pence is a or the wild card. He's a good poker player, hard to read.

Blogger Theodoric January 09, 2021 11:16 AM  

That’s a great point. I see it in the everyday man in various ways. Abilities, arts, and skills that require time and dedication to master often chew up and spit out the impatient and the myopic. This dopamine reinforced behavior has exponentially intensified as an intended goal of the promethean’s machinations via media, entertainment, education and more.

Blogger Punkindrublik January 09, 2021 11:31 AM  

Across much of the gaming world, legendary = Orange

Just sayin'

Blogger dienw January 09, 2021 11:36 AM  

map wrote:If that is true about the Leonardo company, then Italy and China colluded to fake all of the on-the-ground imagery and narratives about the Coronavirus.

The Leonardo satellites are leased to the Vatican. Now you know who is an enemy of the United States and has always been.

Blogger Rick January 09, 2021 11:42 AM  

This Nevada article has gone right around the globe and reached me by a normy. In other words, for once, I’m not the one sending it through the grapevine of skeptics. Normy said Trump supporters are coming out of the woodwork.
This is an amazing sign.
File Under: thing number lost count that Q predicted (there are more of you than you know).

Blogger phunktor January 09, 2021 11:47 AM  

Another instarejector here. Don't remember your tag from Before. Enjoy!
The ride never ends.

Blogger dienw January 09, 2021 12:02 PM  

@47 776 was a plan being developed in real time.
1776 was planned for years...by the Masons...at the Green Dragon in Boston. Ironically, the coin handed Pence by Cotton resembles and probably is a Masonic coin.

Blogger Avalanche January 09, 2021 12:08 PM  

Aw hell. County-man's site won't let me post; but I wanted to post this:

Rob wrote: "You realize if you are wrong you are responsible for leading people down a path of pain and confusion. "

And is this not true of ANY leader in a oncoming/ongoing war? ALL the battle planning in the world, which must be done, always "fails" in some way or other when the forces actually clash. Without the planning, there is no chance; once battle is joined, the planning is never complete and precisely accurate. Mike Tyson said something along the lines of: "all your plans disappear with the first punch to the face." (Naploeon allegedly said it first, more gracefully.)

WHY, Rob, would you preach despair and failure to the 'troops' and the people they would fight for immediately before battle is again joined?! Why would you try to sap their hope and their willingness to undergo hardship in order to WIN the battles and the war? Just whose side are you on? Or do you think weakening your OWN people, sapping their strength with your own fear and weakness, right before the battle is a GOOD thing?!

If you are unable to sing a battle song to your people before the battle, then shut up and give support THEIR willingness to fight for their people! Go to your own hidey-hole and stay silent, rather than try to weaken those who will fight!

Blogger Avalanche January 09, 2021 12:14 PM  

@35 "President Trump should start his own studio and present the truth"

Vox Day already has.

Blogger Jeedo January 09, 2021 12:22 PM  

They are in the link above

Blogger MrVegas January 09, 2021 12:25 PM  

Nye county is 90miles west of Vegas. That is where the nearest legal brothels are. Pahrump is an interesting town. It's the land of abandoned shopping carts.

In 2018 the local brothel owner (Dennis Hof) ran for office and won. Problem was, he died in October before the election. But he still won. The political billboards in town were awesome full of personal insults.

There is still a bit of the wild west out there

Blogger SkarnkaiLW January 09, 2021 12:30 PM  

This is off-topic, but I wanted to thank you Vox for all you have done in fighting the culture war. I have only commented once before, as a stary eyed austro-libertarian, and you quickly reproved me on free trade. As an Omega trying to turn at least to a Delta, I thought I should at the very least acknowledge your impact on my thinking.

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.

Blogger Elder Son January 09, 2021 12:33 PM  

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The baser instinct would root for Tony Montana.

Blogger Unknown January 09, 2021 12:53 PM  

Fantasy ... Bongo gutted the mil leadership, and Patriots don't control the analogous milspec C4 nodes ( mediatainment legal-judiciary edumucashun FedStateMuni government )

This is artisanal disinfo/misinfo, and lots of twentysomethings at Fort Meade are giggling uncontrollably at their cubicles

Quoting GHW Bush Nah Guh hapn'

Blogger Argus Bacchus January 09, 2021 1:01 PM  

@MrVegas

Wild indeed. The late Art Bell may have had something to say about all this in his broadcasts from The Kingdom of Nye, despite his supposed disinterest in politics.

Blogger rcocean January 09, 2021 1:01 PM  

Great! Keep upbeat, Keep positive, Keep fighting.

Blogger Reziac January 09, 2021 1:09 PM  

RealTrueNews.org, the supposed source of the linked email chain on the cited page, is a satire site. It says so right on their ABOUT page.

"RealTrueNews / The Resistor is Satire. It's sad we have to say this--but we do. Nothing on here is remotely real."

Blogger Jack Amok January 09, 2021 1:10 PM  

Why do they not know this?

It's not for lack of evidence. If you want them to know, the solution isn't MOAR EVIDENCE. It's doing all the other things on that list. Do those, and they will know all the evidence that already exists, and that will be enough. Don't do those things, and a mountain of evidence won't reach them and won't matter.

Do the other things on the list. Especially the third one. The "evidence" we're waiting for is evidence someone is going to act against the cabal, act to defeat the fraud and the coup. The biggest bombshell evidence of all would be item 3 on that list being done and publicized.

Blogger DudeThatLovesProverbs January 09, 2021 1:36 PM  

This is where the fun begins

Blogger Ahărôwn January 09, 2021 1:36 PM  

Seeing the list of countries colluding with the steal I have to wonder how Canada managed to not be there.

Canada's part of Norad, and there are many people in the government and bureaucracy who aren't fans of Trudeau either. Hopefully we'll be working with the whitehats in the USA on this, and cleaning up our own swamp at the same time.

Blogger the other boomer January 09, 2021 1:52 PM  

Especially for Unknown 94, from yesterday's scripture readings:
Isaiah 59:15-19
Truth is lacking, and whoever turns from evil is despoiled. The LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no justice. He saw that there was no one, and was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm brought him victory, and his righteousness upheld him. He put on righteousness like a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on his head; he put on garments of vengeance for clothing, and wrapped himself in fury as in a mantle. According to their deeds, so will he repay; wrath to his adversaries, requital to his enemies; to the coastlands he will render requital. So those in the west shall fear the name of the LORD, and those in the east, his glory; for he will come like a pent-up stream that the wind of the LORD drives on

And today,
Isaiah 63:1-5
"Who is this that comes from Edom, from Bozrah in garments stained crimson? Who is this so splendidly robed, marching in his great might?" "It is I, announcing vindication, mighty to save." "Why are your robes red, and your garments like theirs who tread the wine press?" "I have trodden the wine press alone, and from the peoples no one was with me; I trod them in my anger and trampled them in my wrath; their juice spattered on my garments, and stained all my robes. For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year for my redeeming work had come. I looked, but there was no helper; I stared, but there was no one to sustain me; so my own arm brought me victory, and my wrath sustained me.

Another white pill, especially if you enjoy old, traditional country gospel, it the Brown's Ferry Four 'Keep on the Firing Line' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3pnAswH6c
If you remember Hee Haw, a younger Grandpa Jones is one of the Four.

Blogger Unknown January 09, 2021 2:42 PM  

That’s why GOD choose you! Our Patriot President!

Blogger Beloved January 09, 2021 2:52 PM  

"As an Omega trying to turn at least to a Delta, I thought I should at the very least acknowledge your impact on my thinking."

A boy must fight. Quit running from conflict and take a shower. You'll do alright.

Blogger Dan in Georgia January 09, 2021 2:58 PM  

Q is a team but they always use The same computer to post (trip code is based on burned in hardware MAC address) FWIH, there are less than 3 civilians in a team of less than 10. Vox has noted that he counts several different writing styles indicating several authors, some military and others civilian. Near 100% chance Dan Scavino is part of the Q team. Trump is likely Q+.

Blogger SCBen January 09, 2021 3:06 PM  

I posted a LONG time ago that PRESIDENT TRUMP should form a new party - maybe the Patriot Party or the Freedom Party. I do know one thing - next time around I will vote AGAINST : Lindsey Graham - Tim Scott - and every "republican" that failed OUR GREATEST PRESIDENT!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 09, 2021 3:19 PM  

Anyone on the putative Right who claims there election was not stolen needs to be called out. The evidence is there, it's convincing. Hell, it's overwhelming.
Anyone who doesn't see it is intentionally REFUSING to see it.
They are not our ally, they are enemy. They are demonstrating how they will respond any time a stand is needed.

Blogger Kristophr January 09, 2021 3:30 PM  

Jack: The evidence is being presented to bring the normies up to speed. My own wife thought this was all conspiracy nutter stuff until I asked her to search for "Georgia suitcase ballot video".

Blogger Kristophr January 09, 2021 3:34 PM  

Jack: The evidence is being presented to bring the normies up to speed. My own wife thought this was all conspiracy nutter stuff until I asked her to search for "Georgia suitcase ballot video".

Blogger JOE January 09, 2021 3:47 PM  

Events of 2020 would have seemed too unlikely to happen until they did. So why not start off 2021 with this? Trump has apparently setup with Gab and will be messaging from there.

Blogger Unknown January 09, 2021 3:51 PM  

If today is 1776, it's a long road to 1783.

Blogger Jack Amok January 09, 2021 4:09 PM  

My own wife thought this was all conspiracy nutter stuff until I asked her to search for "Georgia suitcase ballot video".

Right. That evidence already exists. We don't need more. We need action taken on the evidence already there. What's already there is more than enough to convince the normies once they see it, so remove the censors. Piling up more evidence behind their blackout curtain won't make a difference if you never pull back the curtain, and if you do pull back the curtain, there's plenty already there.

Blogger Boaty Bear January 09, 2021 4:10 PM  

I've been saying to my woman for 2 years now, that I hope Mel Gibson is one of the 3 civilians in the know re Q.

Capturing in real time, for the series to be aired on Trump TV in the not too distant future.

Can anyone improve on Mel?
Who's Vox got doing Rebels run?

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz January 09, 2021 5:16 PM  

Thanks for that.

In other news, my thirteen chickens bought to carry us through any spicy times are now putting out an average of 1.5 eggs each per day, so my family will not go hungry. Living in the boonies with 13' gators just down the road will take care of the antifa types. Bring it, may God's true and gracious justice be brought upon my nation and that His son Jesus be exalted in all of it.

A reminder to my squishy brethren that, anything short of the flames of hell, is mercy.

Blogger Pathfinderlight January 09, 2021 5:30 PM  

I discussed the current news with a girl from Russia. She had a hard time understanding why the crowd wasn't shot at much. As an American, I had a hard time understanding why the politicians weren't shot at much.

She ended up saying how sorry she was the US was becoming a one party country. That would be the reason for the coming war.

Blogger Just So January 09, 2021 6:33 PM  

The Balrog lashed out and caught Gandalf the Grey, only to turn him into Gandalf the White, completing the transformation and ushering in the end of Mordor.

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge January 09, 2021 6:54 PM  

evilfranklin wrote:When did Biden recover from his dementia? Since Wednesday he has been on TV making long speeches about this and that. During the previous year he could hardly get through a very short speech without flubbing it up constantly.

There have been a couple of times before when he seems more lucid and able to actually speak.

My own thought watching these was that either 1: He has been faking the dementia for plausible deniability or 2: they simply up his meds on those occasions where he still sounds like an idiot, but at least like one who can speak.

Blogger Walrus1407 January 09, 2021 9:20 PM  

Thank you vox.

Blogger Ozymandius January 10, 2021 1:37 AM  

Just So - as a serious LotRs fan, your post just made my evening! Thinking about your post, DT's role is not that of Aragorn, Frodo, or any character in the fellowship. Every time he is attacked, his ability to recover and return stronger, is unlike anything any of us have ever seen.

VD has inspired me to reread Dune again and I love the title GEOTUS for our beloved president. Perhaps DT is also Donald the White.

Blogger Ozymandius January 10, 2021 1:49 AM  

A reckoning it will be! The RINO traitors are getting absolutely torn apart in the comment sections of youtube. We will not forget.

Blogger Ozymandius January 10, 2021 1:53 AM  

"Crom!"

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 10, 2021 2:08 AM  

Ozymandius wrote:Perhaps DT is also Donald the White.
"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

Blogger Ozymandius January 10, 2021 3:48 AM  

Gandalf: Theoden king stands alone.

Eomer: Not alone. Rohirrim!

Theoden: Eomer!

Eomer: TO THE KING!

Thank you Snidely!

Blogger MrNiceguy January 10, 2021 2:44 PM  

Space Force is already working on the B Ark.

Blogger Craig Allen January 11, 2021 10:11 PM  

Looks like the page was yanked. They reposted it on the main sight with additional comments in red before the original. In short, doesn't look like they were denying the original letter.

https://nyegop.org/2021/01/10/a-letter-from-the-chairman/

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts