ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, January 08, 2021

A tale of two perspectives

James Fox Higgens enjoyed yesterday's Darkstream:

Another zinger of a quote from this video: "The Babelists are STILL trying to get to Heaven on their own."

I don't think any commentator understands the spiritual war better than Vox Day. His writing is also vastly better than his speaking. You should all really read his books if you haven't. His On the Existence of Gods and The Irrational Atheist are two of the BEST apologetic / polemical books on the truth of Jesus Christ that I have ever read, but they are largely overlooked by Christians. He is a better apologist than William Lane Craig and John Lennox, in my opinion.

And now you understand why I decline all requests for interviews and public speeches. I've said everything I feel the need to say in my books. If you want to know what I think, read the books or read the blog.

Erstwhile fan KR, on the other hand, thinks I've gone off the deep end:

I've been reading you since day one of your worldnet daily column. Before Trump you used to have detailed discussions of theology, evolution, economics, politics. It was fascinating. Your comments section was full of intelligent readers offering interesting insights. I considered you a mentor and the closest thing I had to an idol.

Trump gets elected and you go full on Q conspiracy 24/7 and the posts become 90% copypastas. Your commenters are imbeciles and you ban the ones who disagree with you when you post obvious bullshit. Me for example. You have become such a fringe figure that I wonder if you could ever return to engaging in debates with other internet figures as you once did if you wanted to.

So I'm curious, did you just do this to boost traffic to your blog with the Q community and sell comic books? Because nobody as purportedly intelligent as you are could honestly believe half the shit you've been posting. Anyone who has your purported gift for strategy and wargaming should be able to clearly see that Trump does not have control over the government, he has no governing coalition, no control over anything and he has been feckless in his appointments and weak in his use of power. All he does is tweet and throw people under the bus who support him. He has been monumentally outplayed by the opposition on an almost inconceivable scale. He will be fortunate if he's not in a New York jail before the end of the year the way things are going. He is not some fucking god emperor. He was a speed bump on what appears to be now the final demise of America into whatever tech oligarchy comes after the republic.

Admittedly the notion that you would change the way you blog just to sell comics seems implausible because you always struck me as a man of decent moral principles. However the idea that you actually believed all that Q nonsense despite a giant mountain of evidence to the contrary seems equally so because you are not stupid at all.

The third possibility is not one I will write.

Nevertheless I just wanted to express my disappointment at losing what was once the most interesting place on the internet and one of the people I very much looked up to when I was a young man.

I haven't changed a bit. I honestly believe everything that I have posted, although I have noticed that binary thinkers struggle to grasp probabilistic thinking and the concepts of credible but not conclusive evidence and correct syllogisms based on unconfirmed propositions. I also don't ban people for disagreeing with me, I ban people for lying and saying that things are "obvious bullshit" when they are actually true, or at the very least, potentially true and not definitely known to be false. 

It's amusing that he's saying that I'm more of a fringe figure now than I was when the blog got 10 percent of the pageviews that it currently does. What we have here is the eternal curse of the midwit, who, when he can't keep up with his intellectual superiors, would rather conclude that they are stupid sellouts than admit that he simply isn't capable of understanding or believing what they are telling him.

I never cease to find it amazing that people claim that Q is nonsense when it is a vastly more reliable guide to current events than the ever-mutating mainstream narrative. The possibility of President Trump's plan failing is not, and could not possibly be, evidence that the plan does not exist. Certainly Nancy Pelosi and the media believe it exists and are afraid of it, or they would not be trying to impeach him or remove him from office despite the fact that he supposedly only has 13 days left in it.

But whether it is KR's own limitations or something else that has broken his idolatry of me, that's all to the good. He should think for himself, even if his ability to do so is observably limited and obviously inferior to mine. And as for the idea that I'm simply trying to sell comics, well, we haven't released a single new comic in six months.

KR's screed may help you understand why I never take praise or fandom very seriously. The ranks of everyone's stalkers, trolls, haters, and committed lifelong enemies are filled with people who once described themselves as the hated figure's "biggest fan".

Labels: ,

146 Comments:

Blogger James Fox Higgins January 08, 2021 8:13 AM  

Glad my comment was a counter to the hysterical rantings of KR. I stopped reading at "Me for example" because I surmised that what followed would be a tirade of butthurt and defeatism. Was I right?

Blogger Jake January 08, 2021 8:14 AM  

If the "plan" was a clear, direct, obvious march from victory to greater victory there would have been no reason to repeatedly urge people to "trust the plan". Recent events neither prove nor disprove Q, but it was clear years ago that the path they were predicting would be, at the least, morally and spiritually challenging.

Blogger Breckmac January 08, 2021 8:16 AM  

I too am a long time reader, fifteen years, if not more,

Part of what has happened is that you've gotten older and more dogmatic and you don't have any intellectual peers to rein in your suppositions. If you do have said peers, you don't interact with them enough.

Every one who wants to work on a wire gets too old for it at some juncture in their life.

I certainly understand.

Blogger The Last Roman January 08, 2021 8:21 AM  

We should take KR's water.

Blogger Emmanuel January 08, 2021 8:22 AM  

"Part of what has happened is that you've gotten older and more dogmatic and you don't have any intellectual peers to rein in your suppositions."

Story of the world's life right now, buddy.

Blogger the_gratitude_dude January 08, 2021 8:22 AM  

"...although I have noticed that binary thinkers struggle to grasp probabilistic thinking and the concepts of credible but not conclusive evidence and correct syllogisms based on unconfirmed propositions."


A little off topic but I was looking for these exact words for dealing with a personal problem today and lo and behold, more synchronicities when reading this blog. I've been posting here for only a few months and my writing skills are probably mid-wit level on my best day, but you've basically helped me gather my thoughts in this manner a dozen times already just randomly in that short amount of time. You ARE an amazing writer man and you're making me want to be a better one. Thank you.

Blogger SDH January 08, 2021 8:22 AM  

If it is true, there is nothing that happened in the last two months different than what I would expect.

In two weeks we could slide into chaotic though lackluster Biden Administration or things could go boom, regardless of the outcome, at this point the die is cast.

Blogger The Last Roman January 08, 2021 8:22 AM  

We should take KR's water.

Blogger jt January 08, 2021 8:23 AM  

Do what interests you.

Blogger Rocklea Marina January 08, 2021 8:25 AM  

binary thinkers struggle to grasp probabilistic thinking and the concepts of credible but not conclusive evidence and correct syllogisms based on unconfirmed propositions.

Probabilistic thinking is innate, like timing a slide tackle to take the ball first, then the player, so you don't get penalized. It is organic. Binary thinking takes years of education and propaganda.

Blogger Rocklea Marina January 08, 2021 8:28 AM  

We should take KR's water.

It belongs to the tribe.

Blogger The Catholic Sheepdog January 08, 2021 8:29 AM  

With respect to the second commentator, I find it interesting that the guy doesn't consider the "A Priori" evidence that Vox isn't stupid and then conclude that there must be something to what he is saying.

I must admit to being sceptical about Q type stuff. Even in the situation where Q really is from the Trump team, there has to be misinformation in it, because Trump's enemies can read Q too. Having said that, writing it off as a LARP which some people do is quite obviously wrong.

Blogger Whales vs Warships January 08, 2021 8:30 AM  

KR has now entered the Tower of Babel. Do not pity those who have sold their souls.

Blogger urthshu January 08, 2021 8:32 AM  

>>Your commenters are imbeciles

No, U.

Blogger Timmy3 January 08, 2021 8:34 AM  

“ weak in his use of power”

I can agree with this. Trump still can access his Presidential power with 13 days left. Perhaps they don’t want him to use it, but they surely can see how potentially it could be used. They project how they will abuse it. The rioting don’t just happen. They made it happen and used the opportunity to damage Trump. The longer Trump waits, in any case, the more avenues to utilize his Presidential powers decreases as well as the ability to successfully see it through. The next wave of pardons is expected. Why not? It’ll change the news cycle.

Blogger Adam R January 08, 2021 8:34 AM  

Hey Vox, UA subscriber here...Irrational Atheist audiobook on UA cuts out at 1:16 mark. Hopefully it gets fixed because it’s great so far. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous Anonymous January 08, 2021 8:35 AM  

Can I have my 15 minutes of being your "biggest fan" so I can stalk you for the next 7 years?

I'm looking forward to the next release of Arkhaven comics because of the quality of the comics. Nothing whatsoever to do with your political views, religious views, or any other of your opinions (except about what constitutes a good comic, you being the Chief Editor iirc). Like any half-intelligent person I agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things. I just don't feel the need to tell you and the world what those things are, in excruciating detail, on your blog, at every opportunity.

Blogger d January 08, 2021 8:36 AM  

A professional boxer knows how to turn what is a bad punch thrown by an amateur into a winning subsequent move. That is, he knows the reaction(s) it would spawn of a crafty opponent, and so how exploit that. In effect, revealing the "bad punch" to be a masterful feint.

Should it turn out that Trump is the Derek Zoolander he evermore appears to be, it reveals of any observer(s) offering the surviving winning strategy along the way only the depth and breadth of their understanding of the problem at hand.

In other words, regardless of what comes next in this particular battle, how does one reconcile the reality that a people cannot vote their way out of such a systemically corrupted wickedocracy, with what would have to come next to effectively do so at this point in time with these circumstances?

Blogger Piqua Bear January 08, 2021 8:37 AM  

I wish you were just trying to sell comics because I want more comics.

Blogger Karen took the Kids January 08, 2021 8:38 AM  

Reads like something Ramzpaul would write. He's another defeatist who only yesterday said that CD should be eternally discredited and he had set up a 'Jim Jones style cult'. If you ever wonder why conservatives are ankle grabbers you need look no further than the likes of KR and Ramzpaul.

Blogger Parallax January 08, 2021 8:39 AM  

BL: Vox has lost all respectability with the NYT.

These feckless fickle guys never stop entertaining the arena with their acrobatic attempts to avoid undesirable outcomes or pain. And it’s not enough that they can’t deal but have to convince everyone else with their hyperventilating fits to be depressed. Their despair is nauseating.

If you’re not going to support your team or the players even when it appears they’re losing - worse: you’re another Tokyo Rose lending aid and comfort to the enemy - then you’re the problem not the solution.

Besides, they thought Jesus was crazy, too. Stands to reason the world would think the same of His brothers.

Blogger WITCHOUND January 08, 2021 8:42 AM  

you were spot on.

Blogger A M D G January 08, 2021 8:45 AM  

I have questions about Q. Let's say you're a deep state swamp creature, doing your swampy do, but you have all these pesky Anon types who know the truth, or part of it. The Q folk are digging things up and making connections all the time... they're a big threat. So what do you do? You can't lie to them directly; these people can see past typical propaganda and misdirection. You admit to the truth cryptically, but tell them it's all handled. Just pop some corn and enjoy the show while the heros save the day. I think Q is a psyop to defang the Anons. I think We the People should be taking a MUCH more active role in draining the swamp.

Blogger Ora Tevzre January 08, 2021 8:46 AM  

Vox, I read your blog but I will read your books.

I am increasing feeling like an internet hermit. All the sites I used to use are gradually falling into abeyance. I feel like I am on a different planet to most people. Finding stuff inspired by the good, the true, and the beautiful is a bit like finding the instruction manual for a complex machine. It makes one wonder how you ever coped before.

Plato's cave is about the best analogy I can think of though. If only I could convince more people to leave.

Another analogy is the Dr Cornelius character in Prince Caspian who teaches Caspian about the true Narnia. I love that book.

Blogger Parallax January 08, 2021 8:47 AM  

“Part of what has happened is that you've gotten older and more dogmatic and you don't have any intellectual peers to rein in your suppositions.”

It’s called wisdom not dogma. And self awareness. It’s why I still listen to my father. And none of us have any idea of his personal life or those he regularly sips wine with and discusses philosophy.

And if all the interactions he’s had on this blog, the books written and read, the social media platforms, IG, and the recommended websites aren’t enough to convince you of the currency here nothing will.

Blogger GammaCatch January 08, 2021 8:48 AM  

@17

Ditto. I'm so tired of the endless Leftist propaganda in everything I read. THE reason to read VD's stuff, and that of CH, etc, is that I am guaranteed not to find out half way through the story that I am reading Leftist Propaganda. Also: the comics; there are so few Rightist comics in general, so what is being done with AltHero/Avalon is refreshing. Liked Quantum Mortis too. That was a book first? Did not read. Heard the complaints about the art, but I thought it looked like it was meant to look. Old school. Throne of Bones and Victoria (though the intro is kind of a mess) are, first, what I think of when the topic is VD/CH material. And, the examples I put out there when suggesting VD's fiction work.

Blogger Daniel Craig January 08, 2021 8:49 AM  

The squirt was strong with that second guy. Some people get frightened easily.

Blogger Stacey January 08, 2021 8:55 AM  

Like James Fox Higgins, I stopped at "Me for example", and clicked over to Duolingo to finish my German lesson.

Blogger Fletch January 08, 2021 8:56 AM  

I don't care for the Q stuff, and find it a distraction from actual action (though I admit I haven't steeped myself in it to make a more knowledgeable argument), but the person who claims to idolize you lost me at "no control over anything" as that statement is ridiculous on its face.

On the 6th, Trump could have simply walked outside and directly commanded at least tens of thousands of people would would have fought and (at least some percentage) died for him. All he had to do was walk outside.

Trump would be an absolute fool not to know this, and while I believe many things about the man, I cannot convince myself he is a fool. I've tried.

Blogger Pedro the Cat January 08, 2021 9:02 AM  

KR does not sound like a believer to me in that he can only consider what he thinks is existant instead of what God can do and has promised to do. The wall of text is one clue, the other being he/she would rather believe what comes out of MSM, which has been known to be consummate liars, instead of carefully thought out commentary.

It appears Vox that, like Trump, you also have the innate ability to get these people to voluntarily out themselves.

Blogger CostelloM January 08, 2021 9:02 AM  

I am so chomping at the bit for the next ALT Hero Q I'll embrace whatever new theory you proffer on the present situation. Personally I think Trump is doomed but yeah I want to be wrong and GOD always has the final word (and such would be needed IMHOP). Still - ALT Hero Q is great writing + better art so whether you're literally Hitler or not I'll stick with you at least until the end of the series.

Blogger Arthur Isaac January 08, 2021 9:08 AM  

@Jake, I do my best to trust in God and not in man. Trusting the plan is blatant idolatry. Trusting in man is implicitly forbidden by the Bible.

"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." Jeremiah 17:5

It isn't a failure of the SSM to fail to place your trust in Trump, it's a moral failure to do so.

If you put your trust in man who is to say when they stuff him in a trunk and start issuing deep state decrees via deep fake?

If Trump did not concede, he did call for unity. I can keep my powder dry and let the man have a couple of weeks to clarify that message somehow (if it was him or not) but I'm not going to unify with Babel.

If he's still President in two weeks and still hasn't clarified what happened with the video yesterday he can go to Hell.

Blogger justthinkin January 08, 2021 9:12 AM  

Don't be too hard on KR. If he thinks Vox "believed all that Q nonsense", he obviously has problems with reading comprehension.

Blogger Ingot9455 January 08, 2021 9:14 AM  

If there was no plan; there would not have been resignations, reassignations, firings, and general cleaning of the deck and putting people in place in the weeks coming up to and following the election.

These people make the mistake of thinking that there are laws and rules and people follow them.

If the military came out with gigantic proof of the fraud and published it all, and Biden was arrested for treason along with a bunch of others, do you think Biden would still be President on Jan. 20th? Just because some words on a sheet of paper say so?

Blogger Desdichado January 08, 2021 9:19 AM  

Scuzzaman wrote:Like any half-intelligent person I agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things. I just don't feel the need to tell you and the world what those things are, in excruciating detail, on your blog, at every opportunity.
Hear, hear! Most such differences are rooted in differences in a few foundational assumptions that are inherent in the predictive model. I doubt many can honestly fault Vox in his ability to draw conclusions based on the assumptions of the model, but you could have different assumptions inherent in the model which would render his conclusions moot.

Although I've learned to be careful there too, and challenge my assumptions. I read something here years ago that honestly offended me; but it also challenged me to do the research to challenge my assumptions, and lo and behold, they were provably wrong. In my experience, most people will not accept "difficult" conclusions no matter how they're laid out, unless they put the effort into doing the research themselves.

Blogger Doktor Jeep January 08, 2021 9:19 AM  

"What we have here is the eternal curse of the midwit, who, when he can't keep up with his intellectual superiors, would rather conclude that they are stupid sellouts than admit that he simply isn't capable of understanding or believing what they are telling him."

One area where I have seen this form of midwittery: music.

As a band develops, they come up with more content born of experience. So things get more intricate. A good example would be Iron Maiden.

Every time a new album came out, there were two types of people: those who were simple minded and could not keep up with the new stuff, and those who wanted to show how smart they are by being the first to "point out".
Both were always in a hurry to tell you how the band "sold out", and with such fanfare as this was highly important to be telling of. And to disagree made one also a sellout, or to be branded as stupid.
I have been noticing this since the Powerslave album.

Blogger Shane Bradman January 08, 2021 9:22 AM  

Like Owen Benjamin says, we might be wrong but we're not lying. Anyone with a particular mindset cares less about what definitely happened and more about what is interesting. Definites are boring because there's no point talking about them and there's not a lot of them. I'd rather spend my time thinking about the interesting things than getting stuck in my own head about absolutes and turning into Wittgenstein.

Blogger Shane Bradman January 08, 2021 9:27 AM  

Breckmac, that's not it. Vox came to the same conclusion that many of us did that "debate" and other fluffy intellectualism are a total waste of time. It is better to toss out an idea that's worth considering than to get tied up with empiricism or legalistic binary thinking. Ever wonder why lawyers and scientists are such painfully boring people?

Blogger CarpeOro January 08, 2021 9:28 AM  

Odd, I have followed your blog from the WND days also (early posts done under Orion until someone else started using it also). I haven't seen inconsistency just evolving opinions - which if your human you do because none of us have all the information at our finger tips at any time. I haven't seen you say Q has all the answers. As for topic selection... I recognize it isn't my blog, and if I lose interest it isn't your problem. Pretty simple. No need to call attention to oneself when you leave, kind of Gamma really.

Blogger binks webelf January 08, 2021 9:29 AM  

KR, no.

God's will, purpose, love, and power are infinite. Every possibility for redeeming evil into good exists in His pure & perfect will. We know Him in Jesus Christ, so we know this is true, behind all passing moments & appearances.

Despair is a sin because the sufferer thinks they already know how it all ends up, they can't see a way forward, and that they are wiser than God.

Thank heavens that Trump is not God, Vox is not God, you're not God, nor am I. That kind of idolatry of self & others is part of why the West is in our current crisis.

Of every trouble, crisis, or even disaster, God Is Greater. In every situation, the question is "What does God want me to do with this?"

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

—Philippians 4:6

Blogger Shane Bradman January 08, 2021 9:29 AM  

Scuzzaman, even if Vox were a lunatic and a moron, which he isn't, I would still buy his books because they're damn good.

Blogger urthshu January 08, 2021 9:36 AM  

Minimally related: rumor is the DNI report on election interference has dropped but I can't find it anywhere.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira January 08, 2021 9:36 AM  

KR will never understand the joy of vehemently agreeing with someone whom one mostly disagrees with, or vice versa.

Blogger VD January 08, 2021 9:38 AM  

I think Q is a psyop to defang the Anons. I think We the People should be taking a MUCH more active role in draining the swamp.

That's just stupid. It's not as if anyone who doesn't pay attention to Q is doing anything. Your core proposition is fundamentally flawed.

Blogger Skyler the Weird January 08, 2021 9:40 AM  

Remember President Garfield and John Lennon were both assainated by their biggest fan.

Blogger LoneWolf January 08, 2021 9:45 AM  

He has 12 days to do something about this atrocity---otherwise, we've been played by a master bullshitter.

Blogger Parallax January 08, 2021 9:51 AM  


Ingot9455: “If there was no plan. . .”

Precisely. Does anyone even remember his first 100 Days Plan for starters?

“In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 10:01 AM  

Let's ask Jesus Christ what he thinks about situations like ours.

"
Matthew 12:25

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:"

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 08, 2021 10:04 AM  

Part of what has happened is that you've gotten older and more dogmatic and you don't have any intellectual peers to rein in your suppositions. If you do have said peers, you don't interact with them enough.
I almost never interact with Vox, but I know three people who do on a regular basis. If you put the 4 of them in a room, Vox would not be the smartest person there. Or the second smartest. And possibly not the third.
It's the cliche of intellectualism that's your problem.

Blogger Breckmac January 08, 2021 10:05 AM  

All well and good but then you fall for qanon

Just the downside of growing old as a public intellectual

Blogger Dole January 08, 2021 10:09 AM  

One of the reasons I check this blog every day is that I have no interest in Q, but here it a possible to find a polished take on the best bits, and other news.

Blogger Dan January 08, 2021 10:10 AM  

The idea that Q is a psyop to defang anons is nonsense. Everyone I know in person that follows Q posts, is moving towards self sufficiency - local supply chains, more animals and a bigger garden, less debt, more guns and ammo, solar panels and generators, etc. THAT is far more effective than finding some random bureaucrat to shoot before going to jail.

Blogger SC Rebel January 08, 2021 10:12 AM  

I’ve given this much thought and I think allowing the 6th to happen the way it did had to be part of the plan. The main reason is that the whole swamp had to be exposed, Pence included.

The light needed to shine on the whole thing. What happened on Wed certainly did that.

Just look at the reaction by Pelosi and others. They are scared that he is going to cross it. Why else the talk of 25th amendment and impeachment?

His and his family’s life are over if he doesn’t cross. He knows this.

The 20th is the date that matters. Be patient, this thing isn’t over yet by any stretch.

Blogger Desert Rat January 08, 2021 10:13 AM  

Well, I have been lurking here for a few years now and while you may not be right all the time (who is?) you are always entertaining and thought provoking. I also note that many of things I read and hear these days I would have dismissed as the rantings and speculations of unbalanced minds just a few years back but the past 4 years have shown clearly that reality really is stranger than fiction and that damn near any claim made these days has a real probability of being true.

Blogger Sweatervest January 08, 2021 10:14 AM  

It's funny, "Q makes people stay home and do nothing" is now coming up against "Q made that woman storm the capitol building and get shot". Of course they will hold these two positions simultaneously and not take it as an opportunity to look in the mirror.

Blogger Michael Brazier January 08, 2021 10:16 AM  

Frankly, if "the plan" was aimed at Donald Trump getting a second term as President, it has failed already. Such a plan would have to have prevented Congress from accepting the false electors' votes, and every single official with the power to do that refused. No matter what Trump does in the next 12 days, he will cease to be President on the 20th. (The Constitution does not say the President remains in office until removed by an election, as would happen in a parliamentary republic. Each term lasts four years to the day.)

If, on the other hand, "the plan" was to convince a critical number of Americans that their government has been taken over by a tyrannical faction and is illegitimate - well, then it's succeeded completely. However, Trump's term in office also seems to have given that same tyrannical faction an awareness of itself, as a ruling class separate from, and hostile to, the rest of America. Under Obama the Left still thought the common people were on their side against "capitalism". Now, they know they're oligarchs, and intend to remain so.

Trump has, then, disillusioned both sides in the conflict ... but no more than that. I would not count that a victory.

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 10:17 AM  

Regardless of the outcome let the will of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be done.

As someone who hasn't followed the events of the last week at all, and is only catching up, the most recent Trump video, combined with twitter and Facebook deplatforming, all tend to point to a deep fake.

He led the mob to the Capital, and in the video denounces them? Peculiar.

It's easier said than done, but do remember that God is in control and try to relax. God has never betrayed me, or hurt me, or given any reason not to trust him.

If you are reading this blog and don't know the Lord, just know that He answers prayers. If you want to know Him, all you have to do is tell Him.

Revelation 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Blogger Lazarus January 08, 2021 10:17 AM  

What is KR short for? Ka Ren?

Announce the flounce.

Blogger LaurelBear January 08, 2021 10:19 AM  

"B-but b-but Vox, I'm your biggest and most special fan! I'm your intellectual long lost twin because I read your blog!"

Blogger rondolf January 08, 2021 10:19 AM  

I've always thought Q was a psyop aimed against our side. But considering Vox is much smarter than I am and probably has access to knowledge I don't(not speaking insider stuff, more like European newspapers and thinkers) I decided to take a wait and see approach. Also, who cares what other people think, I'm here to get the opinion of the blog's author, not somebody who's opinion I know or care absolutely nothing about.

Blogger FutureDeadWhiteButNotDeadYet Male January 08, 2021 10:21 AM  

We are behind enemy lines in this fallen upside down Clown World, but KR finds your observations to be across the line. Bow-tie Americans really bring nothing to the fight.

My question I don't care enough to ask such people anymore: "just what is it you consider to be within the pale?"

Blogger Jack Ward January 08, 2021 10:21 AM  

It's not over until it's over:
And: He who laughs last, laughs best.

Even when it seems over it's not. Our eyes have been opened and now we must decide what to do.

Blogger Br1cht January 08, 2021 10:21 AM  

I´d count myself as an admirer of the SDL but the "fan" is quite a different animal, the urge to find a father figure and put him on the highest pedestal just to at the drop of an hat and be his "Nemesis"(a seldom noticed Nemesis to be sure) feels like a very feminine thing to do..

Next mail from him may state that "You never loved me anyway!" or "You put your comics before ME".








Blogger wreckage January 08, 2021 10:23 AM  

@43 I'm not sure it's a cliche so much as a verbose way of accusing Vox of "getting old and dumb".

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 10:25 AM  

Put your trust in the Lord.

Mark 4:37-39

And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Blogger Out of Nod January 08, 2021 10:28 AM  

I think We the People should be taking a MUCH more active role in draining the swamp.

Like what pray tell?

Blogger Jack Tanner January 08, 2021 10:32 AM  

Liberals use such flowery words yet they say nothing. They are akin to a retarded parrot or a kid with down syndrome smearing his feces on a wall.

Blogger ZhukovG January 08, 2021 10:32 AM  

The execution of a plan must adapt to the counter actions of the enemy. Who or what 'Q' is, I don't know. But, seeming inconsistencies and failed predictions don't make 'Q' false. It just means that the enemy, unsurprisingly, is both active and determined.

The Allies got their noses bloodied at Arnhem; they still won the war. So will we.

Ad Victoriam, Deo Vindice, Ave Caesar Trump!

Blogger Damelon Brinn January 08, 2021 10:33 AM  

If he thinks Vox "believed all that Q nonsense", he obviously has problems with reading comprehension.

I think a lot of people struggle with the idea that you can find value in information without "believing" it. "Belief" is almost a category error in this stuff. Everything has to be the truth or a lie to them, so you can believe the truth-tellers and ignore the liars, when an information war makes things a lot more complicated than that. There's a favorite bit in a DS9 episode:

Bashir: So, of the stories you told me, which ones were true?
Garak: My dear doctor, all of them were true.
Bashir: What about the lies?
Garak: Especially the lies.

That probably just sounds stupid to a lot of people, and that's fine, but I really hope we have some Garaks on our side.

Blogger CostelloM January 08, 2021 10:35 AM  

Pelosi, Schumer etc. aren't acting like they think Trump is holding aces. They are doing what evil always does when they smell blood in the water and going in for the humiliation and degradation that they will someday get to enjoy themselves in hell. Facts on the ground are that basically the entire government has either turned their back on Trump to save their own skins or actively betrayed him for 30 pieces of silver. If there was some plan to turn all this around and Pelosi et al knew of it why would they dial up the attacks to 11? You don't posture while poking an angry bear.

The behavior I am seeing on the part of the democrats is consistent with their evil masters way of doing things which is - when you see weakness show no mercy. It is not consistent with fear and trembling on their part. I'm a good 2 standard deviations away from Vox's intelligence and that's the lot I was given and I can't change it. Oh well, I try to make use of what I have. If there is some Angel on Trumps shoulder that will turn it all around then great - but I don't see it and maybe I simply cannot.

It is true that Jesus was surrounded by enemies on all sides and was betrayed and abandoned by everyone even by the FATHER for a time and yes he still won the ultimate victory. Trump however is certainly *not* JESUS - he's just a man so I don't see how he gets out of this. I am sure that there were lots of young soldiers in the German army that also thought at any minute the Fuhrer would emerge from the bunker to gloriously defeat the Soviets. It didn't happen. Heroes fail us and anyone who puts too much faith in men is bound to be disappointed.

Blogger Crush Limbraw January 08, 2021 10:35 AM  


Ah yes - binary thinking!
Not the brightest bulb on the block, but as a people watcher, I have learned who to follow regularly and who only casually. Learning my own limitations has given me the capacity to see the worth of hanging out at VP.
Furthermore, noting the fact that most folks are incapable of coherently explaining the interaction combining Government/Religion/Politics Culture in our lives, led me to start what my son in law had urged me to do 5 years before I finally got around to it - start a library online on just that theme, so others willing to learn can do just that.
Thus DaLimbraw Library!
Name another pundit besides Vox who can summarize any event or development - in the fewest words I have ever seen anyone do it, and do it consistently day after day with precise and explicit meaning every time. I can't!
Thus a heavy dose of VP in DLL.
Obviously - DLL is a starting point and not the end all. In fact, I say so up front and tell anyone willing to learn to develop your own sources.
At the same time, the standard search engines are too broad and often withold links to alternate media.
So what have I learned? The biggest roadblocks to learning are presuppositional and binary thinking - for most folks it's the end of the road.
Here is a study on just that topic for those interested, but approach with caution, it is time consuming and not for the casual reader. The links will drive you crazy if you're looking for Cliff's notes.

Ingrained Presuppositions and Binary Thinking + Ignorance = Human Condition Lacking Knowledge, Understanding - and even of God! - https://crushlimbraw.blogspot.com/2020/02/ingrained-presuppositions-and-binary.html?m=0

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 08, 2021 10:37 AM  

"The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!"

10 seconds ago on his Twitter account.

Blogger Ingot9455 January 08, 2021 10:39 AM  

To answer all of the, "You were LULLED into thinking you should Trust The Plan! You should have been doing X, Y, and Z to fix the problem?!?"

Many of those things were tried within legal parameters. And they were all discarded. Lack of 'standing'. Turned down by the Hawaiian Judge. No cooperation from the State authorities. No ability to force the State authorities. And so on.

Now we are outside legal parameters.

Blogger Avalanche January 08, 2021 10:44 AM  

@23 " I think Q is a psyop to defang the Anons. I think We the People should be taking a MUCH more active role in draining the swamp."

So, you haven't followed Q these last several years? Watched as "he" (they) honed and guided and pushed and teased and rewarded an amorphous batch of really smart guys in their granny's basements -- and in their high-tech workaday jobs -- into the formidable weapon-sharp force we call the weaponized autistes? From folks playing computer games and having fun on the interwebs into a force that could track-and-STEAL an idiot-lib's protest flag by identifying plane contrails and sun-shadows in his videos, into a digital army who could sweep up insane amounts of data on pedo and financial criminals and corrupt pols?

The Anons were not defanged; they were armed and run through a variety of drills and exercises to madly and deeply increase their skill and utility! They were turned into an effective arm of the nationalist forces, working to save this nation!

Nearly all of the "We the People" did not have a CLUE about just how bad things were and are! The Anons were also turned into a de-programing force, dropping info that got "We the People" to wake up and begin looking around. And the point of the slow careful awakening of We the People was to PREPARE THEM for exactly that active roll!

Blogger Gypsy January 08, 2021 10:47 AM  

One way in which this blog has blessed me is in how I have learned to interact properly on social media. My page, my rules and immediate recognition of snakes.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 08, 2021 10:47 AM  

Getting weirder and weirder. Doesn't sound like Trump at all. Whoever took over his account at Twitter is pushing these out.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347569870578266115?s=19

Blogger MEGAMUS Maximus January 08, 2021 10:48 AM  

To oppose the guy who claims you go off the deep end, I'd like to put out that, contrary to being more fringe, Vox, your views are becoming more widely accepted by the day. Granted, most of the people accepting are doing so begrudgingly, but that's beside the point/to be expected, seeing as the truth will be the truth regardless of who says it.

What should be more amazing is the fact that, over the course of 5 or so years, by simply doing your own thing, you have managed to convert a lot, if not most, of the audiences of several of your enemies/former enemies away from reflexively calling you the bad man and instead listening to what you have to say. Judging by what I've seen in the comments, there are a spattering of people from who followed Gamergate people that didn't like you, former ROTC shills, former Daily Stormer and TRS people, and others who probably hated your guts just a year ago now listening to what you have to say and getting something valuable out of it. Speaking for myself, back a few years ago, I was one of the guys who supported Andrew Anglin and TRS and shat on you. My bad, but watching/reading what you have to say and realizing how it correlates with reality on a more fundamental way than what Enoch and Anglin had to say was an eye opener, to say nothing of the continued emphasis on the importance of both Christianity and Morality in both the fight for and preservation of Western (or any for that matter) civilization.

If anything, this is probably the best measure of the test by fruit. And it looks like your tree bears phenomenally great fruit. Yes, we must put our faith only in Christ and the will of God, but we all can be thankful that you helped us realize that.

Blogger Kingkong January 08, 2021 10:49 AM  

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th." -Trumps just tweeted this, not sure yet what it means.

Blogger James Fox Higgins January 08, 2021 10:50 AM  

I relate extremely well to this sentiment. I’ve built my own little arc which functions like Facebook used to when it was fun, but is strictly populated by Christians and friends to Christianity who understand nationalism and pay attention to the wiser voices on the internet. It’s called Champions of the Light. I hope you’ll check it out. Would be great to connect.

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 January 08, 2021 10:53 AM  

Over the past couple of years I have had somewhat of a spiritual reawakening.

1. "Satan" is a title, not a name. The ramifications of which is the realization that there are multiple spiritual oppositions to Christ, not just a single big bad "Lucifer".
2. Understanding the Fall of man threw the lens of multiple bad spiritual beings you see the Serpent and his theft of Man's gifted world and you see the rise of spiritual forces (some evil, some saintly, some demonic) all vying for control of the field. All fearing the eventual return of Christ.
3. The old testament call prophesy for the coming Christ was one big misdirection because had the various powers realized what Yahway was up to they would have never killed the Christ.

In short, we do not have the whole picture. Not of Yahway's designs, Trump's plan, the Deep States plan, or the plan's of the various satans. Everything being put before us is a lie on some level. You cannot believe the first viewing as it's all a frame of the Narrative once side is casting or another.

We have one option. Listen to Yahway's directions for you. If he told you to move then move. If he told you to stay then stay. If you don't know what he told you then open your ears and prepare what you can do now with what you have.

You are not an actor on this stage. There is nothing you can do yet as your part has not been called. You can stay faithful to the plan or you can fall away like Judas. Otherwise the only thing you can do is pray, watch, and be the witness.

We all look through the glass darkly.

Blogger Avalanche January 08, 2021 10:53 AM  

@32 "If he's still President in two weeks and still hasn't clarified what happened with the video yesterday he can go to Hell."

Because, if an enemy combatant manages to sneak in your camp as the next big battle looms and defaces something, you immediately decide your superior officers are all stupid and bad and you throw down your weapons and whine? In the WAR, and in this latest upcoming battle, you won't fight if the General does NOT take some of his time to *reassure you* about some confusing or stupid -- or defaced -- thing which MEANS NOTHING in the war?


I'm sorry mods, is this this kind of poop-shill we're supposed to not touch / ignore? My 'shill detector' is barely started on the machine-learning.

Blogger Other Josh January 08, 2021 10:56 AM  

I've been thinking about this post from Q. If it really all comes down to the military, does Trump even need to be in office for this to happen? Also, I wish I knew what some of these acronyms means. What is CLAS? I assume USSS is United States Secret Service? What is Castle_Rock?

RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Blogger Theproductofafineeduction January 08, 2021 11:02 AM  

Your not alone Ora, that feeling of isolation is something many of us contend with.

Blogger Test 1 2 3 January 08, 2021 11:03 AM  

This may explain the propaganda and conservatives sites misdirection...

TRUMP LOSES WWF FIGHT - WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

https://www.brighteon.com/455547b2-e968-4587-ac08-c6b66b543739

Israel, Europe, Russia and China AND Iran are doing deals hand over fist to form the Pan Eurasian trading block under the massive Belt and Road Infrastructure project - all Rothschild.

The United States will be split roughly in two - Libtards to the North and Trumptards to the South. High technology industry will be moved south to Arizona, Texas and Florida.

The South will be Conservative Christian in nature and in bed totally with Israel, welded at the hip via legislation and the BIRD, BARD, BSF and United States Israel Energy Co-operation act -

42 USC 17337: United States-Israel energy cooperation
§17337. United States-Israel energy cooperation
(a) Findings

Congress finds that-

(1) it is in the highest national security interests of the United States to develop covered energy sources;

(2) the State of Israel is a steadfast ally of the United States;

(3) the special relationship between the United States and Israel is manifested in a variety of cooperative scientific research and development programs, such as-

(A) the United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation; and

(B) the United States-Israel Binational Industrial Research and Development Foundation;
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=%28title:42%20section:17337%20edition:prelim%29

*The U.S.-Israel Energy Center announces funding opportunity for cooperation in cyber security for energy infrastructure*
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-us-israel-energy-center-announces-funding-opportunity-for-cooperation-in-cyber-security-for-energy-infrastructure-301118674.html

Space exploration and the welding of the Israeli Space Agency and NASA will replace military spending over time. This forms the tax payer funded stimulus for the high tech 5G UN Smart City surveillance gulags to be built as giant infrastructure projects all over the planet under the guiding political hand of the new manufactured Cold War 2.0 between Eurasia and North and South America. The excuse to build and deploy drones and robots which will be turned on the world’s population by the time of Agenda 2030.

If you continue to play link sharing warrior and armchair general and not hit the streets, military bases, FBI Field Office and make reports to DOD and DHS...we are all dead.

RATS IN THE RANKS - PLAYLIST - "PSYCHE WARFARE & INTERNET HERO'S"
https://www.brighteon.com/watch?playlistId=a99f66e8-953b-435a-8685-d72480f2a6e6&;index=1

Blogger Jeroth January 08, 2021 11:03 AM  

People think "Q" is every crazy numerologist and lunatic they see on Twitter and elsewhere.

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 January 08, 2021 11:07 AM  

@82 No GEOTUS does not need to be there. In fact he may just fade away never to be seen again, trigging the cleansing of America.

As stated before, it's not about Trump. He's the Avatar. Many will fall away, and many may return.
Heck if Jesus cannot keep all the followers to stay by his side then what makes people think a worldly man like Trump can?

Blogger rcocean January 08, 2021 11:09 AM  

Exactly right. I believe Chapman who killed John Lennon was his "Number 1 fan". Personally, I've never liked praise unless it was accompanied by some tangible concrete reward. "words are wind."

BTW, its astounding how the SJW's and idiots have never changed but keep on singing the same tune, year after year, you'd think more people would notice and start mocking them, but Vox seems almost alone in doing so.

Blogger Noah B. January 08, 2021 11:09 AM  

On Wednesday Trump sent a very strong message that practically everyone is ignoring. His people took the initiative and overran the Capitol. With a whisper of encouragement from Trump, the entire city would have been taken and millions of reinforcements would have poured in. But he didn't do that. He gave Congress one final chance to uphold the law. But now, as he says, all legal avenues have been exhausted.

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz January 08, 2021 11:11 AM  

Get it already.
Donald Trump can become the president if the USA only by becoming the God-Emperor.
He can rule only be removing whole "inner Uni party".
The katwrnative is another 4 years with a pence as VP.

Blogger LaMachinna January 08, 2021 11:13 AM  

I know I'll look like a moron, but if I can grow and learn, so be it. What is the darkstream Vox? Is it something separate? Seen it mentioned a few times. If possible, I'd appreciate feed back on if there is something I should be keeping myself informed on. Thanks!

Blogger The Ornery Pirate January 08, 2021 11:17 AM  

Trump tweets appeared a bit ago. Fishy!

Blogger Matt January 08, 2021 11:20 AM  

Well, he says he's not going to the inauguration

I really don't blame the guy too much for given, surrounded by snakes and weak men.

One man could never change the system by himself, but he brought ideas on immigration restrictions, nationalism, America First, the Swamp, etc to the forefront.

He exposed how deep the swamp really is and how they will attempt to destroy you if you even think about draining some of it.

The American Empire will collapse in about a decade or so as Vox says and we keep fighting on from here.

We will win in the end. To borrow a phrase from the God Emperor himself, it's gonna be wild!

Blogger Taignobias January 08, 2021 11:23 AM  

I have learned much from the SDL, and more by following his example than his words. If you look at all you can see, with the knowledge that evil forces exist and do work, you will see the patterns. Among the most significant findings, to me:

1. "Judeo-Christian" is an oxymoronic phrase. Christ rejected the teachings of the Rabbis and teachers of the law, and there's absolutely no evidence that they changed their ways.
2. "Spiritual forces of darkness in the high places" was not a metaphor, but a description of real forces at work.
3. Civilized warfare exists only among Christian parties who adhere to the social contract. When one side rejects the contract, the other has all rights to engage in as bloody a war as their consciences will permit.
4. There is but one name under heaven given unto men by which we must be saved. Only in Christ can we be redeemed, can we do any good thing, can we resist the devil.
5. Evil operates on compulsions - they must deceive; they must double down; they must project. To do what is right, even if it could further their aims in the long run, is unthinkable to them, for their works are death and destruction.

Blogger A M D G January 08, 2021 11:24 AM  

Perhaps, but I respectfully disagree... There are, as far as I can tell, millions of patriots who know this election doesn't pass the sniff test but couldn't make a coherent argument as to how or why. I think that would describe most of the people in D.C. at the moment. They're not following Q; they're not digging much deeper than Fox news and Dan Bongino. Imagine if Q had been preaching "Educate everyone you know." instead of "Follow the plan." The deep state would stand zero chance if the general population had a Q level understanding of history and current events.

While I am confident that Trump can still pull this off, (and I pray fervently that he does) I'm concerned that the sheer complexity of the plot will make it hard for the general population to accept, even with comprehensive evidence. People are going to need time to overcome the cognitive dissonance... Perhaps I'm missing something...

While I have your attention, thank you for your fine work and creating this forum for critical thinking and analysis. Cheers!

Blogger A M D G January 08, 2021 11:37 AM  

Imagine if they spent some of that time and energy teaching as many people as possible about what's really happening... we should be working as hard at educating and organizing as hunkering down. Imagine if the non Q folks were the ones who looked like conspiracy theorists because the plots to subvert our country were generally known. There would be no need for shooting...

Blogger James Dixon January 08, 2021 11:38 AM  

> All well and good but then you fall for qanon

No one here has "fallen" for qanon.

> Trump has, then, disillusioned both sides in the conflict ... but no more than that. I would not count that a victory.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

> Now we are outside legal parameters.

The American Revolution was illegal. They won and it's now considered legal.
The Civil War secession was legal. They lost and it's now considered illegal.

Legality in such matters depends entirely upon winning.

Blogger Akulkis January 08, 2021 11:46 AM  

>> Part of what has happened is that you've gotten older and more dogmatic...

Most people recognize that when they were younger, they believed some lies which experience has since shown them to be absolutely false.

People who don't learn from experience, or not nearly as quickly tend to then trot out the label "dogmatic."

Blogger lynnjynh9315 January 08, 2021 11:46 AM  

I don't fully buy into Q, but that's irrelevant. The mainstream narrative is deception. Everything is speculation now.

Get used to not knowing anything. That's the new normal.

Blogger Jeroth January 08, 2021 11:53 AM  

A M D G wrote:People are going to need time to overcome the cognitive dissonance... Perhaps I'm missing something...

No they don't, and yes you are. They just need an authority figure to confidently, and enthusiastically tell them what to believe. The amount of people who fit the profile you are worried about is negligible. Who among the left could have made a coherent argument for the Russia hysteria?

If Trump can secure a platform, get everyone's eyeballs, and speak un-censored and un-filtered, they would be utterly destroyed. If between now and the 20th he never does this, it will be proof to me that he has been defeated.

Blogger James January 08, 2021 11:56 AM  

Perhaps it's your Christian position that triggers them? I post some of your videos on my site, and I get really vitriolic responses. Why do people hate others who have hope for the future? Some of these responses are simply demonic.

Blogger Valar Addemmis January 08, 2021 11:58 AM  

Unknown wrote:I must admit to being sceptical about Q type stuff. Even in the situation where Q really is from the Trump team, there has to be misinformation in it, because Trump's enemies can read Q too. Having said that, writing it off as a LARP which some people do is quite obviously wrong.

A big part of the problem with people like KR is just what Vox said - binary thinking. They need everyone to either think that Q is a malicious fraud or to think that Q is a super secret MI government insider. Not committing wholly to either box messes up their perfectly comprehensible world and they can't tolerate the ambiguity. They have no room to find something useful for predictions without understanding why. It's pretty pathetic.

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 12:16 PM  

Deep fakes and fake tweets.

Is Trump dead or in Deep State custody?

Or is he, as Vox suggested in another post, in a secure military bunker preparing a military attack?

Time will tell.

Blogger Evan E January 08, 2021 12:17 PM  

Literally lol, which I needed. Love it. Thank you.

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 12:21 PM  

The Darkstream is Vox's youtube channel. Due to content flags the videos aren't on youtube. If you subscribe to unauthorized.tv you can watch the Darkstream there.

Blogger Beloved January 08, 2021 12:22 PM  

"Well, he says he's not going to the inauguration"

If Trump isn't there it's proof he's dead.

Blogger DBSFF January 08, 2021 12:26 PM  

While I have never personally bought into Q, weirder things have (and are) happening.

If I told you 4 years ago that the former vice president's son was a crackhead, whose lost laptop would reveal incredibly corrupt financial deals led by the VP---code named the "Big Guy"---with China, Ukrainian gas conglomerates, etc, it would sound a lot like Q. And if I told you the American media and political establishment would pretend it was all faked and never happened so that same VP could be president, you'd also have thought it sounded bananas.

While I certainly miss, and hope that VD does return at some point to other content, there is not much sense in discussing the complexities of the Nicene Creed while we're battling for the future of the nation.

Blogger Evan E January 08, 2021 12:29 PM  

Same here. Didn't Q have pictures of the President signing things that no one else had? That's doesn't look like a LARP from some genius basement dweller toying with the MAGA crew. Thus, total dismissal is illogical. Complete faith in it is also illogical, obviously. But if Q added a few million patriots (many armed) to the side of good, isn't that a net benefit. If it totally fizzles out, eyes were still opened, minds sparked, the media trance shattered. 1/8 Qtard, right? Nothing wrong with that.

Blogger Mister Bill January 08, 2021 12:33 PM  

“Your commenters are imbeciles... Me for example.” -KR

Blogger A M D G January 08, 2021 12:36 PM  

The deep state and crooked politicians can only operate below the radar. If the general public knew what they were up to, it would be much harder for them to be successful. Slowly, gently, patiently, get everyone you know up to speed. It's hard, painful work and not always possible, but I think it must be done. That and prepare to resist a seige and storm the castle if necessary.

Blogger Mister Bill January 08, 2021 12:40 PM  

I will reply in kind with your manner of thinking:

FALSE!

Blogger Mister Bill January 08, 2021 12:41 PM  

Did you seriously just type “fall for qanon” after the discussion of binary thinking above?

What is your major malfunction?!

Blogger tdcommenter January 08, 2021 12:51 PM  

With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy, you might be a (fellow) midwit if:
* You enjoy your 9-5 job.
* You liked school.
* You were proud of your degree.
* You get most of your information off internet articles as opposed to books.
* It takes 2 years to understand one of VD's throwaway lines (e.g. civil rights led to the plight of inner city blacks).

Blogger Akulkis January 08, 2021 1:03 PM  

>> If there was some plan to turn all this around and Pelosi et al knew of it why would they dial up the attacks to 11?

EACH of them has no other choice if they want to remain in government. Because coming clean, even if given full immunity, will come with an agreement to never run for political office ever again, or even work as a bureaucrat, or as a lobbyist. Each would have to become a fully private citizen once again, and these people would literally rather die first.

Blogger Apathy Is Death January 08, 2021 1:05 PM  

James Dixon wrote:> All well and good but then you fall for qanon

No one here has "fallen" for qanon.

> Trump has, then, disillusioned both sides in the conflict ... but no more than that. I would not count that a victory.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

> Now we are outside legal parameters.

The American Revolution was illegal. They won and it's now considered legal.

The Civil War secession was legal. They lost and it's now considered illegal.

Legality in such matters depends entirely upon winning.


Even if the only thing President Trump has accomplished is the "disillusionment" of both sides, and adding on top of that further division and hostility of the factions, then I wonder how that can be taken as anything other than a victory.

The "violence is not the answer" types are fraudulent. Division is good. Division is pure. Why would anyone who claims to be on the side of Western Civ want to be in any way tethered to so-called benign evil that passively supports the stripping of your rights?

Scared to lose their fancy pants? Scared to lose their luxury?

I see some of them clinging to their "deep, and sacred love" for human life, and not wanting to see violence done upon their fellow man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, wonderful humanitarian and moral stuff. Cool.

No one wanted violence, but violence is here. The fires rise.

Blogger Anne January 08, 2021 1:14 PM  

It's the old normal too.

Blogger MidnightSun January 08, 2021 1:37 PM  

This is a clear case of envy. Most of these worm tongues who project their own shortcomings are lonely single childless men in need of something more in life. They see you are successful and will make no effort at anything because they don't want to be seen as a failure. Your being therefore irks them. And I imagine with the time and effort it took to produce this screed you live rent free in his head.
If only he'd put this energy elsewhere maybe he would be of more use to society than the impotent state he currently dwells in.

Blogger Emil January 08, 2021 1:41 PM  

Snidely, the cliche of intellectualism is an important concept. Intelligence, like many other natural traits and abilities, demands a certain level of respect in itself.

But because people who don't have it are unable to recognize it, the appeal to the normie's respect is done in obama-language and speaking style. Any sufficiently advanced intelligence is indistinguishable from insanity, and any sufficiently manipulative and posturing midwit can gain the cred of the legitimately intellect.

Blogger Apathy Is Death January 08, 2021 1:45 PM  

"It was, alas, Trump’s die hard supporters who ended the discussion of legitimate issues as revealed in those hearings, by sharing nonsense about shootouts in Germany to get servers, Kraken, and Dominion stuff.

Completely embarrassing and ultimately imploded any real discussion."

"There’s an obsession with finding yourself “as an American.” This point made in a Grateful Dead documentary of all places. Kerouac On the Road, Hunter S Thompson.

Same is true of the 1776 stuff.

Revolutions are actually bad though. The people who fight them lose everything."

- Michael Cernovich

At this point is he just an enemy agent of the sleeper cell variety? Dampens down the fires of everyone's mood right at a critical crisis point.

Revolutions are "bad" because you might lose. Coming from the guy who blasted onto the scene by amplifying the theories of Elite Child Sex Trafficking Rings, this is rich.

Blogger Pedro the Cat January 08, 2021 1:55 PM  

If I were Trump and the "white hats" I would use the fact that people are info junkies and bite on the first piece of info that fits their expectations.

I understand better now what Q meant about "disinfo". With mountains of conjecture it can be difficult for your enemy to glean the truth. My God, look at all the useless electrons on Twitter/Youtube/FB! Rumors, outright BS, lying by omission, they are all the order of the day. I believe that the good guys even use the enemy's BS mountain to conceal their own intentions.

Blogger JWM in SD January 08, 2021 2:27 PM  

And how praytell would he have stopped Congress from accepting the fraudulent electors if the courts refused to hear rhe evidence and so did the legislatures. Only one way: the insurrection act and Or Martial Law. PA and MI certified illegal ballots. They legislated from the bench and then there was the election fraud on Nov 3rd and then Dominion. 3 separate avenues of evidence. What happened to it?? Apparently Pence deceived Trump about presenting evidence on the 6th in the house and we know what conveniently happened at the capital building.

My question was and still is, where are Miller and Watnick in all of this?!?! Technically the military option still exists in theory at least.

Blogger JWM in SD January 08, 2021 2:29 PM  

Uhh, you clearly don't understand the deep state.

Blogger JWM in SD January 08, 2021 2:31 PM  

Correct, we are truly in WROL.

Blogger JWM in SD January 08, 2021 2:36 PM  

No, and I reached the same conclusion myself the past two days. It's not really about Trump. It's about the 75 to 80 million who voted for him to be in office and represent us. Refusal to hear the evidence of election fraud and illegal ballots is telling those 80m that they have no rights or stake in the country.

Blogger JWM in SD January 08, 2021 2:44 PM  

If they wanted to avoid violence, then they should have heard evidence. They refused, so violence is the only thing left.

Blogger SerbBear January 08, 2021 2:47 PM  

I'm maintaining faith and letting it play out until the 20th. His twitter account no longer appears to be his own, neither does that of his son. Anything posted there is intended to demoralize and deflate his base right now.

If his enemies have defeated him, they are not convinced of their victory because they are still trying to impeach him and remove him ASAP. That is an act of fear, not an act of strength.

Blogger Elder Son January 08, 2021 4:01 PM  

They are absolutely terrified. From Hollywood, the MSM, the House and Senate, the entire Globohomo.

Less than 2 weeks. Impeach Trump! Article 25 Trump! We want him out now! Arrest him!

No one acts this way who has nothing to hide, or fear. Not when you believe he has nothing and will be out the door in less than 2 weeks, to then be their literal punching-bag.

BTW, Nancy Pelosi's laptop is missing. I wonder what else is missing from the Capital.

Blogger Duke Norfolk January 08, 2021 4:13 PM  

JWM in SD wrote:If they wanted to avoid violence, then they should have heard evidence. They refused, so violence is the only thing left.

Yes, the JFK quote comes to mind. It's been making the rounds lately for very good reason.

Blogger Gregory the Tall January 08, 2021 4:36 PM  

Hope is never false as only God can tell the future. Also he can change it by surprisingly sending in the Riders of Rohan.

Blogger MrNiceguy January 08, 2021 5:01 PM  

We should give him a wedgie and stuff him in a locker.

Blogger MrNiceguy January 08, 2021 5:17 PM  

I don't buy for one second the, "Q was just a psyop to lull people into complacency," theory. Q got people digging into the deep state in a way that's never happened before. Remember GamerGate? The Q autists are more people who "just wanted to play some videogames."

It's not yet over. I'm not going to just say, "Trust the plan.". Plans can fail. Plans can be thwarted. That doesn't mean the plan was fake all along. God is still on the Throne of Heaven, yesterday, today, and forever, and because of that, I will NOT give in to despair.

Blogger MrNiceguy January 08, 2021 5:22 PM  

As a backer of both AH and AH:Q, the latter has been my favorite Arkhaven series. I'd love to see it turned into a video game - something stealth-oriented along the lines of Splinter Cell.

Blogger Middle American Water Tower Man January 08, 2021 5:26 PM  

I never got into Q but I saw my former hippie brother become a full on hardcore Trump supporter because of their info so it has definitely opened a lot of eyes from a wide spectrum of our society.

Blogger MrNiceguy January 08, 2021 5:28 PM  

"If Trump doesn't win that means he was playing us all along.".

Apparently you have him confused with the Washington General Republicans. This is not the place to wave your ignorance like a rainbow flag at a sodomy parade.

Blogger RedMoonJournal January 08, 2021 5:31 PM  

There is a town in Colorado named Castle Rock, just south of Denver and north of both United States Air Force Academy as well as the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.

Blogger James Dixon January 08, 2021 5:32 PM  

> No one wanted violence, but violence is here. The fires rise.

As far as I can see there is one and only one peaceful avenue left to us. A Constitution convention to revoke the Constitution and disband the federal government. A long shot, I know. And I doubt it will even be tried.

Blogger Fox Bear January 08, 2021 5:50 PM  

"I was with you Dark Lord..."

Blogger A trite re-white January 08, 2021 8:32 PM  

All the negativity toward Q is quite intriguing, especially from people on the right... Start talking about Q and people freak out like you are a heretic.

Maybe Q is Jesus,... I bare my heavy heart as I support Q cause I'm helping Q bare the cross.

Blogger xxxx0xxxx January 08, 2021 8:34 PM  

Maybe the plan wasn't re-election, maybe the plan is something much bigger...

Blogger SonyAD January 08, 2021 9:05 PM  

It's becoming genuinely scary how converged and controlled society has become. And in a very short time, the thin veneer of independent thought, opinion, decency, awareness, discernment, clarity and lucidness of mind have all been swept away, as if by magic, with especially great alacrity since the start of the year. People refuse to see what is plainly visible in front of their eyes: the election was stolen, people were allowed inside the Capitol building, they didn't force their way in, there was no looting or wanton destruction of government property or historical artefacts, no one was killed but innocent, unarmed citizens who were there to air their grievances to the blatant theft of their constitutional right to choose their President.

The few who aren't converged, fell in line out of fear or a desire to be on the winning team, the winning side, appear clever, astute. Or to not appear chumps, as they've been convinced anyone still believing and hoping must be. The masses truly are worthless sheep. Easy to manipulate, mislead, demoralize.

When I first discovered your darkstream (by word of mouth), I thought you were a pompous, arrogant fool. I binge watched your streams on bitchute and came to learn I was wrong in my initial assessment. There is much wisdom and insight to be gained here and from your DarkStreams. Perhaps the most important lessons I learned from your DarkStreams are:

1. to not give in to demoralization.
2. that I am not alone.
3. that I am not stupid, insane or insanely gullible.
4. almost all of society and especially media is controlled and converged to a horrifyingly greater degree I already thought I knew it was.
5. to sleep on conclusions rather than prematurely assuming from appearances.

Blogger map January 08, 2021 9:15 PM  

How can no one believe in Q? The enemy believes in Q.

Did no one catch the townhall debate with Trump before the election, where the moderator comes out and asks: "Do you believe in the QAnon phenomenon where they see you fighting a battle against satanic pedophiles?" or something to that effect.

Of course Q is real. Remember, the powers are conspirators. They are not the general public, who are sheep and trained to believe in coincidences. Conspirators understand how they came to power and they look to prevent the use of similar techniques against them. If they are looking to discredit something, then they fear it, recognizing themselves in the operation.

Blogger Avalanche January 08, 2021 9:54 PM  

@90 Machinna

Dark Stream is the Dark Lord's occasional live streams on YouTube. If you go to YT and search Vox Day, you'll see the last few. However, shortly after doing them, Vox moves them off YT and onto his Unauthorized.TV site.

At UA.TV, there are currently probably more than 100 Dark Streams and all the Voxiversity vids, most of which are still on YT; along with amazing riches and goodness! ("Open Sesame" and what treasures are there! Yes, I'm reading through book two of Castalia Classics at the moment!)

Plus many many other videos from many creators. Yes, you must join UA.TV to have access, but at $5 a month for the base level (there are higher levels to help support UA.TV and Social Galactic); drop a coffee a week and roll in brilliant goodness!

Blogger Avalanche January 08, 2021 9:59 PM  

@94 "the sheer complexity of the plot will make it hard for the general population to accept, even with comprehensive evidence."

Yes, you're missing that the general population does not NEED to know the complexity. They need only know that: "THESE pols are corrupt as hell, THESE pols and biz-people injure children. Follow me to clean them up!"

You DON'T teach the grunts in your army all about military history, theory, practice, and strategy. You teach them: "here's how to follow my orders and I will take the best care of you that I can. I will direct you where to go and what to do to beat the enemy, the bad people who are hurting your family, people, and nation."

We are not all equal! It is not necessary for the gen pop to know much of anything; and the smarter ones will go find out on their own.

Blogger John Rockwell January 08, 2021 10:53 PM  

Apathy Is Death wrote:James Dixon wrote:> All well and good but then you fall for qanon

No one here has "fallen" for qanon.

> Trump has, then, disillusioned both sides in the conflict ... but no more than that. I would not count that a victory.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

> Now we are outside legal parameters.

The American Revolution was illegal. They won and it's now considered legal.

The Civil War secession was legal. They lost and it's now considered illegal.

Legality in such matters depends entirely upon winning.


Even if the only thing President Trump has accomplished is the "disillusionment" of both sides, and adding on top of that further division and hostility of the factions, then I wonder how that can be taken as anything other than a victory.

The "violence is not the answer" types are fraudulent. Division is good. Division is pure. Why would anyone who claims to be on the side of Western Civ want to be in any way tethered to so-called benign evil that passively supports the stripping of your rights?

Scared to lose their fancy pants? Scared to lose their luxury?

I see some of them clinging to their "deep, and sacred love" for human life, and not wanting to see violence done upon their fellow man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, wonderful humanitarian and moral stuff. Cool.

No one wanted violence, but violence is here. The fires rise.


The problem is as always misapplied violence always results in horrific blowback. And many,many bad consequences

So those who go to the other extreme of pacifism as a result is understandable.

But properly applied violence like the organized violence of the Justice System or a well disciplined army with competent leaders who knows what they are doing and able to keep violence to a minimum whilst accomplishing their objectives is the best way to handle violence.

Its like using fire. It needs to be well controlled to work and not burn down everything.

Blogger John Rockwell January 08, 2021 11:34 PM  

@144

There are also many ways to slice the pie:
https://twitter.com/BeigeShiba/status/1347741259385827329

Like how Paul Atreides used his family atomics on non-human targets to accomplish his goals and therefore not violate the conventions.

Economy of violence achieving maximum results.

Blogger A M D G January 09, 2021 2:59 AM  

I should have been more specific... I was mostly referring to the left who would never believe Trump or anyone associated with him. But to your point, if Joe Biden made a statement admitting the election was stolen, that would make quite a dent. (Someone should start cooking up that deep fake!)

The predicate for all of this is that most people are siloed in one of several realities. People who watch MSM and believe it, people who consume alternative media, people who dig past that, etc. It's difficult to get people to think past their worldview. The health of our social fabric would benefit greatly by something closer to a common understanding of what's actually true. Right now, we're all "watching different movies". I fear what will happen to society if, God willing, justice is actually done.

Blogger Edward Redbeard January 09, 2021 10:14 PM  

>The third possibility is not one I will write.

You coward, KR. Write it in plain English: VD could be the judiest of judas goats, the appellation of dark lord (ironically) unironic, and he (either wittingly like Shapiru, or unwittingly like Jordan) serves as a tool to capture the thoughts and attention of everyone to the right of MM.

If you are going to share your thoughts, share all of them.

But at least senpai noticed you, right?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts