ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, February 19, 2021

"Imaginary and fictitious"

A clinical lab scientist tests 1,500 positive Covid-19 samples and finds nothing but common influenza viruses.

I’m a clinical lab scientist. I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples.

What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test. We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. 

All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples. We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious.

If it looks like a hoax, and it smells like a hoax, and 1,500 lab samples determine that it's a hoax, then Occam's Razor strongly suggests that it's a great big hoax. 

I am no virologist, but as a competent logician, my inclination is to hypothesize that the C19 virus is a genetically modified version of the flu. This explanation would account for a) the unusual symptoms, b) the anomalies related to the viral samples, and c) the massive decline in conventional flu cases.

Labels: ,

200 Comments:

Blogger Boaty Bear February 19, 2021 11:21 AM  

We're almost exactly 1 year on from the Big Bears video "my challenge to the world"

1 year.

Blogger JACIII February 19, 2021 11:21 AM  

It may be a hoax now. The danger may have passed from Coronachan and the state coasting on momentum. But don't kid yourself, too many of us have kin in the healthcare field that reported on it first hand to believe is WAS a hoax. There was something floating around out there that was damned wicked.

Blogger Crew February 19, 2021 11:24 AM  

When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates
and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid
in any of the 1500 samples.


Ahhh, but the CoronaDoom is so tricksy it can hide from an SEM, and why are you denying "science"?

Blogger islanti February 19, 2021 11:24 AM  

I'm having a hard time envisioning a future where the average person will ever admit COVID was a hoax. These lockdowns will just transition from being for COVID to being for climate change and nobody will blink an eye.

Blogger brbrophy February 19, 2021 11:25 AM  

Ha Ha Ha! You don't need a virus to fake a virus

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge February 19, 2021 11:31 AM  

This may be of interest to folks here.

The PCR pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LToSnpz8A4

Blogger Doug Cranmer February 19, 2021 11:31 AM  

That's interesting. I wonder what was going through the nursing homes then, since there did seem to be extraordinary deaths taking place there. Perhaps something, call it Covid for a name, that was deliberately introduced locally but was never wide spread in the larger community. Or just misrepresenting normal deaths as Covid. A combination of the two. It has never made sense to me that flu is down to virtually zero this season, the reason given because of all the Covid precautions, and yet Covid is flourishing in spite of the precautions. Supposedly. It all smells to high heaven.

Blogger kurt9 February 19, 2021 11:32 AM  

My personal experience is that COVID-19 is real. I've had it, and it was a very different experience than any cold or flu I've had before. Does it justify the shutdowns? No, of course not, and I felt this way even during the three weeks I felt I was being waterboarded 12 hours a day.

Are the "inside" people (big business and political class) taking advantage of it? Yes, of course they are. Being the parasites that they are, they will take advantage of any "crisis" they can get a hold of.

The so-called "elites" described in the Tablet article, along with the political and chattering classes, constitute the modern day version of what Machiavelli called the Gentry in the "Discourses". Machiavelli was very emphatic about what had be done to the Gentry in order to have a functional society.

Blogger Dave in Ahia February 19, 2021 11:33 AM  

I am shocked, SHOCKED, I say, to find that politicians are more interested in politics than science, or even the public good.

Blogger David McCarthy February 19, 2021 11:34 AM  

You have to give it to Owen. He saw this as a hoax from the moment it started. How many people called it like he did. Seriously. Its pretty unbelievable.

Blogger English Tom February 19, 2021 11:37 AM  

The president of Tanzania, when all this started, sent samples to be tested, sampled items included a papaya, a goat, diesel oil, and other sundry items. Most came back positive for the rona. He publicised this and then had the good grace to die of a 'heart attack.'

Blogger G Diggity February 19, 2021 11:37 AM  

Here is a very thorough article about the COVID hoax: https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

Blogger Some Guy February 19, 2021 11:43 AM  

So the real question is, What do the vaccines actually do? Oh wait, we know that already.

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz February 19, 2021 11:46 AM  

Good to know as we enter into Day 348 of "15 Days to Flatten the Curve".

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 11:48 AM  

I followed the rabbit hole about 4 layers deep and last guy in the chain says he can't find where first posted or who the author claiming to be a PhD actually is.

Blogger teemac February 19, 2021 11:49 AM  

the question remains, will this get any traction.

Blogger Out of Nod February 19, 2021 11:51 AM  

As I thought. It's a rebrand of the flu - a marketting ploy to make the pharmaceutical companies more money with the side effect of cowing the population to give up their rights.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 11:52 AM  

Vox... do you really have no medical people in your circle at all?

Claiming this virus is fake so flat out stupid. Hell... I know its not fake because I've had it. My friends have had it. Your own employees have had it.

Its not fake. Its not the flu. Jesus.

Blogger Skuli Jakobsson February 19, 2021 11:58 AM  

The like that has gone around and around just got smacked.
About time too.

Blogger Unknown February 19, 2021 12:00 PM  

wouldn't surprise me at all, I hear they're counting things like car crashes as covid-related deaths just because the crash victims "had covid"

Blogger Mr Smith February 19, 2021 12:01 PM  

I've had COVID-19. When you can't taste or smell for 3 days, you know the shit isn't fake. The pandemic part, is what is fake.

Blogger Soccer Bear February 19, 2021 12:01 PM  

"Claiming this virus is fake so flat out stupid. Hell... I know its not fake because I've had it."

How do you know you had it?

Blogger P Glenrothes February 19, 2021 12:04 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger KBuff February 19, 2021 12:04 PM  

Sounds unbelievable on the surface, but they are not the only ones saying this. Multiple sources say essentially the same thing - that no one has isolated the virus, only fragments have been identified, and the remainder has been 'filled in' by computer. If that's proven out, maybe some of TPTB will finally get what's coming to them.

Blogger Salt February 19, 2021 12:05 PM  

Nate, assuming the 1500 Covid "positive" samples is as claimed, not Covid, then... what?

Blogger Peter February 19, 2021 12:07 PM  

Koch’s postulates? I can’t wait to see their paper. They’d be the first to satisfy them. Germ theory doesn’t hold up to a scrutiny. It’s not real. It is the flu. Which is not caused by exosomes (virus particles). Virus particles aren’t alive. How could they “attack” anything? How can something that’s not alive “evolve”? Science minded people need to wake up.

Blogger Silex February 19, 2021 12:08 PM  

I think this quote went around a while ago, allegedly from a Cornell professor, and of course it was "debunked." Has anybody found the original source?

Blogger Zander Stander February 19, 2021 12:11 PM  

I have been waiting eleven months for this post.

Blogger LM February 19, 2021 12:14 PM  

It seems after following a few links this post is fake news and was posted by some troll a month ago.

However, Jon Rappoport has done some excellent work covering this for real. https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

The key realization is that yes, people are getting sick, but at best COVID is the straw that broke the camel's back. Rather than banning straws, people should be focusing on eating better, supplementing vitamins, saunas, meditation, etc.

The real issue, though is that the lockdowns make all of this more difficult. So death rates will continue to rise and new viruses will be found to take the blame, leading to more vicious lockdowns and masking and misery, until such time as people wise up. It's a brilliant strategy if you are a psychopath; after all SOMETHING has to be done before we run out of oil in a mere 50 years, and teaching people about health and permaculture and such is a lot more work.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd February 19, 2021 12:14 PM  

Nate wrote:Its not fake. Its not the flu. Jesus.
It's a real virus. That doesn't mean it's really what the globohomo scammers claim it is.

Blogger FacelessBro February 19, 2021 12:14 PM  

Flu and Influenza deaths are at an all time low while COVID supposedly runs rampant. It's not hard to figure out where all those deaths went. They just started saying everything was COVID.

Blogger Ken Prescott February 19, 2021 12:15 PM  

Anonymous third-hand account.

I have my doubts.

Blogger Tallen February 19, 2021 12:16 PM  

OP has no verified source I could find, just some claims. I concur with Nate that this disease is distinct from the flu because of the lasting effects that occur in some people (long-term lung damage).

I think there have been more than sufficient cases to analyze who got what effects (asymptomatic, lasting damage, flu-like short term effects only, etc.), what things those people had in common, and draw some correlations. However, I'm not sure any of the data available is trustworthy because everyone is manipulating facts to fit their narrative, which makes an impartial study impossible for now.

Blogger matthewmp111 February 19, 2021 12:16 PM  

How do you know for certain that what you had was Covid-19?

Blogger Frozen Territory February 19, 2021 12:16 PM  

@1 Nate,
There very likely is a real virus, but the point here is that the real virus is (much) rarer than the official numbers are telling us, and that TPTB are using a failed Chinese bioweapon to terrorize the population into compliance with its anarcho-tyranny.

Blogger MetalMilitia February 19, 2021 12:16 PM  

@Nate

You had something but you don't know what "it" was. You only know what you were told.

Blogger Ingemar February 19, 2021 12:18 PM  

I'm not a clinical lab scientist... however, I did work as a lab monkey on PCR diagnostics for respiratory pathogens and I knew, prior to the lockdowns, that the whole thing was a hoax. What did it for me was the media complaints of the lack of test kits for this novel infection. As I was aware of the submission requirements for even well-characterized pathogens, my BS meter screamed "Of course there wouldn't be test kits, you dolts. It takes many months to over a year to get a FDA validated diagnostic."

Imagine my dismay as my words fall on deaf ears to my family.

Blogger Didas Kalos February 19, 2021 12:22 PM  

@nate. so you've identified and isolated the Covid19 virus? Which lab did you use?

Blogger Reziac February 19, 2021 12:23 PM  

Tried diligently to backtrack the article to an original source, did not find one (tho it's been circulating in various forms since December). Did find it attributed to a "Dr.Oswald" at Cornell (which is not in SoCal, and he disclaims responsibility). Misattributions as "appeal to authority" are generally a pretty good indication that an article is a hoax.

I also note that it's a near copy of something I saw close to a year ago, which likewise proved to lack all provenance.

Yeah, there's been propaganda and orchestrated panic from TPTB, and China manipulating the situation to its advantage, but that doesn't indicate that the virus is fake, only "never let a crisis go to waste".

And I'm tolerably sure some of this is out there by design, to frighten badthinkers into avoiding vaccine and to annoy them into pooh-poohing self-protection, the goal being to thin the herd of undesirables and deplorables.

China has been somewhat more blatant, and is simply not vaccinating the demographic they want to be rid of (those over age 60, ie. the retired and unproductive) tho given China's at-best-iffy medical track record, and that some Chinese vaccine has already been exposed as fraudulent (just saline in the vial), that's a mixed curse.

Blogger Servant February 19, 2021 12:25 PM  

The closest thing I could find to an attribution turned out to disavow this post.

I'm glad mate is fully convinced he had it though. Reminds me of those bugs bunny cartoons. First you feel perfectly fine, them bam you die. Elmer fudd responds with I feel perfectly fine right now!

People get sick every year. People for every year. Saying it's fake is fine, because what they are saying it is is so not what demonstrably happened. I get anosmia two or three times a year when the weather changes. Listening to my family wonder over getting anosmia was super annoying. But sure nate, you got the real virus, go ahead and get the real vaccine so you don't die of head explosion.

Blogger Mirk Wood February 19, 2021 12:25 PM  

For anyone who's just glancing over this post: the text quoted here is from Gab, which links to an article on a news/blog site, which links to a personal blog.
https://joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net/groups/joe-rizoliopinions/messages/topic/5TCwkDUfl9Q9h0OpKZKf0E

The blogger Joe Rizoli, however is not OP, says he "just
relayed the post but it’s very difficult to find out where exactly [it] is quoted
from because a lot of these quotes come from Facebook and other places so to
pinpoint the post is going to be difficult." I'm not saying there's never going to be a discovery like this, in this context I don't care whether this is real or not. If VD or anyone else has any more info on this, it'd be welcome.

Blogger Hugh Tamlin February 19, 2021 12:26 PM  

Following the foot print since each new link just copies from another source, it simply leads to this

https://joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net/groups/joe-rizoliopinions/messages/topic/5TCwkDUfl9Q9h0OpKZKf0E

Which has many in the comments pointing out this guy stole it from somewhere else, theres no evidence for it being real

Blogger Crew February 19, 2021 12:27 PM  

@Nate: How do you know you had it? Did the doctors hand you a report with the RNA of the virus you had and say: "See, this matches SARS-CoV-2"

Could it have been a variant of Influenza A or B with symptoms that match what you had? Or an entirely new virus or some combination of viruses?

Blogger Doug Cranmer February 19, 2021 12:31 PM  

Nate wrote:Its not fake. Its not the flu. Jesus.

Fine. I'm not doubting you but what is going on then? Of 1,500 positive Covid-19 samples they find nothing but common influenza viruses. It just doesn't make sense.

Blogger Dilbert19 February 19, 2021 12:32 PM  

I think a lot of people are waking up to the facts:

There are no samples of this alleged virus...
There are no people dropping dead in the streets...
The vaccine is not a vaccine...
The over all death rate of the general population is normal...
The numbers have never added up, even in the beginning...

I don't know if it exists or not... I do know it is not worth the damage done in it's name....

8>D

Blogger Keith February 19, 2021 12:34 PM  

The post *did* say that there were multiple actual infectious agents present.

Blogger Brick Hardslab February 19, 2021 12:36 PM  

Covid is something. I've seen too many cases with the same symptoms. No sense of smell is the weirdest. I still have no smell. My wife got the vaccine. I hope it doesn't come back to cost her

Blogger Atticus February 19, 2021 12:36 PM  

I wouldn't trust this dinking around with microscopes- the reliable way to identify what's in your samples would be sequencing them, which would cost about a few dollars each, multiplexing thousands of samples on an illumina hiseq run.

Blogger mh01701@gmail.com February 19, 2021 12:37 PM  

OMG!!!!! Biden cured Covid!!! Praise be!!!!
and just to add insult to injury I'll leave you with LOL

Blogger islanti February 19, 2021 12:38 PM  

Fascinating. How are you still posting when you should be dead?

Blogger Crew February 19, 2021 12:40 PM  

It's amusing that someone claimed the Snopes debunked it already!

In that case, it is guaranteed to be correct!

Blogger NativeAsianBear February 19, 2021 12:42 PM  

Good thing they found out a year later.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd February 19, 2021 12:45 PM  

This too

Blogger Solon February 19, 2021 12:47 PM  

Your anecdotal evidence is noted. Let me give mine:

I had it. Apart from loss of taste (which was fascinating but hardly life threatening)...

It was the flu. A new strain of flu, maybe, but that's hardly surprising, given we get a new strain EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Your anecdotal evidence is just as strong as mine.

Blogger Sigurd Jorsalfar February 19, 2021 12:47 PM  

Mystical asian virus scam number 62: Electric Boogaloo.

Can we consider it a pattern now?

Blogger Solon February 19, 2021 12:49 PM  

The internet has been an amazing tool to use for those people who are actually interested in learning about Truth with a capital T.

Germ theory is, indeed, fake.

Blogger MichaelJMaier February 19, 2021 12:49 PM  

How does he KNOW what COVID19 is? I haven't seen a single claim of an isolated virus.

Best I can tell, they devised a test AND "vaccines" around something they haven't even proved to exist.

Blogger P Glenrothes February 19, 2021 12:54 PM  

The linked article originated from an anonymous source. I find it odd a Lab Manager with a PhD in Virology and Immunology (Chief) would identify as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Brave).

Blogger The Greay Man February 19, 2021 12:56 PM  

Someone just wrote this and it's accepted as truth. Nope.

Blogger Damelon Brinn February 19, 2021 12:57 PM  

Of 1,500 positive Covid-19 samples they find nothing but common influenza viruses. It just doesn't make sense.

No, but this claim has holes too. Koch's postulates require an isolated sample of the virus. So has this lab isolated it? That would be impressive, since it doesn't seem like anyone else has been able to. For that matter, how do you get 1500 samples to do independent testing on, if the powers that be are trying to hide that it's a hoax? Can I get some?

There's something that is/was going around, and the people who were hit hard by it say it differs from the flu. But whether it is what the authorities it is, and whether their tests actually work or could be picking up other virii or false positives from abusing the PCR process, is a different question. One thing we know is that there was a strange amount of "COVID-19" stuff already written before the virus even happened. It's possible that the planners already had the bones of the pandemic sketched out, complete with a name for the virus and a testing protocol, and were just waiting for the next bug to start spreading so they could kick the plan into motion.

Blogger 7916 February 19, 2021 12:58 PM  

May God curse the SJWs and financiers that have infected science, language, and occluded discernment of factual knowledge in favor of money and power.

Blogger Dwayne Thundergrit February 19, 2021 12:58 PM  

Seems like an immune system trigger that works the immune system hard weakening it and making it more likely you catch pneumonia. The few people I know who were hospitalized for COVID all caught pneumonia a few weeks later and had a hard time fighting it off. The vaccine could make your immune system dependent on regular injections to work right after it modifies you DNA. Handy weapon.

Blogger Unknown February 19, 2021 1:02 PM  

I find this interesting. I had a few friends who came down with what was supposedly Covid-19. They did test positive for it. However, I have to wonder just how many Covid-19 infections were actually influenza. When you compare the symptoms of each, and factor in the high false positive rate of the PCR testing, a lot of what was considered Covid-19 could have in fact been just influenza. A lot of people will point to the loss of taste or smell, but that is also a symptom of influenza. My previously mentioned friends' symptoms match up with influenza just as much as Covid-19. None of them were required to seek medical attention, and weathered it at home just like they would have had with the flu. I do not believe that this Covid-19 was any more contagious than the regular flu. Also its mortality rate isn't anywhere high enough to have warranted all of the lockdowns we had to endure.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2021 1:03 PM  

I figured it's at least 95% fake from the start. That African country getting positive CV-19 results from plants and non-human animals, and normal flu illness and death simply disappearing the last 8-10 months. A small child drowning in a pool, and the coroners calling it CV-19. Well, the QV site of Saul, Thomas, and Brian Cates swear Covid is the real deal, perhaps some of you should move there? Of course, to them, Child Trafficking is 'not talked about,' or not allowed.

Blogger Cobalt Wolf February 19, 2021 1:06 PM  

<>

I have suffered from upper respiratory conditions since I was a kid. Losing the sense of smell or taste, or having it lessened, was par for the course. For me anyway.

This Omnidisease seems to have almost every symptom from every disease in history.

Blogger APL February 19, 2021 1:07 PM  

So they haven't eradicated influenza, just called it COVID-19.

That's a remarkably similar ploy to the polio vaccine victims who contract 'floppy disease' which in nearly all respects is identical to Polio.

Blogger Laconic February 19, 2021 1:10 PM  

I saw it somewhere, joe something

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella February 19, 2021 1:11 PM  

Neighbor had Covid, tested and confirmed. Has had flu. Now has lung damage.

Saddest part is that she's radical lefty, and knows I'm right-wing Trump supporter, so even suggesting niacin to help symptoms is ignored as some crazy belief in aliens or something. She can't walk two blocks without getting winded: she is in her thirties.

Blogger Laconic February 19, 2021 1:12 PM  

https://joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net/groups/joe-rizoliopinions/messages/topic/5TCwkDUfl9Q9h0OpKZKf0E

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2021 1:12 PM  

>> There are no people dropping dead in the streets...

Duane Cates on QV says he got the Covid, and after he got over it he has all sorts of lung complications that will last and last. I've believed for a long time that QV is likely (((Saul's))) project with all that that entails. Agenda = not true patriots. They like the 'vaccines' too.

The obvious truth is was this was political, to shatter the USA's and world's economy, and wasn't about the virus.

Blogger Some Guy February 19, 2021 1:14 PM  

@44

The real question is what happened to all of the cases of the flu that just disappeared this year. Nate and his friends had something, the question is what.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 1:15 PM  

"Fascinating. How are you still posting when you should be dead?"

You're an idiot. 85% of people who get covid have mild symptoms. For me... it was aches for a day or two.. mild fever off and on... and a total loss of taste and smell which is probably only just now completely back to normal.

perhaps you're stupid enough to think the flu takes away the sense of smell and taste. I wouldn't be surprise if that were the case... after all.. MPAI.

You may never have had contact with this disease... you may not know people that do. But medical people deal with it every day.

Saying covid isn't real is like saying telling me that I don't actually own a dogo argentino... because they are really rare in the US.

They are really rare. So you can sound awesome on the internet. But I can look out my window... see Ziva... and rest easy knowing you're a moron.

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2021 1:16 PM  

This is the link I got of the original article. You can't get to it thru google or chrome browser. It is being shadow banned. This names names.

Used DDG
By Derek Knauss and Prof Michel Chossudovsky

Blogger Aeroschmidt February 19, 2021 1:16 PM  

I see this is posted on multiple sites with no attribution.

My fake news senses are tingling.

Either way the Covid damage is already done.

Blogger Laconic February 19, 2021 1:17 PM  

My boss got the flu too. Thinks covid is bullshit.

A deranged lefty used to be meth head gamma i know got it and was very adamant about covid being real saying " IT WILL KILL YOU!!!! "
Fear mongering asses. By that mentality, he and your friends, you and my boss should all be fuckin gone by now
Its a lie... also vox doesn't give a shit didn't you know that

Blogger Laconic February 19, 2021 1:18 PM  

So you've never had the flu before and couldnt smell or taste? Sounds like the flu to me!

Blogger Laconic February 19, 2021 1:19 PM  

https://joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net/groups/joe-rizoliopinions/messages/topic/5TCwkDUfl9Q9h0OpKZKf0E

Blogger Cobalt Wolf February 19, 2021 1:19 PM  

English Tom wrote:The president of Tanzania, when all this started, sent samples to be tested, sampled items included a papaya, a goat, diesel oil, and other sundry items. Most came back positive for the rona. He publicised this and then had the good grace to die of a 'heart attack.'

I remember that. :)

However, John Pombe Magufuli, President of Tanzania, is still alive AFAIK. He was recently demonized by the media for his refusal to propagate the Branch Covidian cult in his country. He has a BS in chemistry and mathematics, and a masters and doctorate degrees in chemistry, which probably triggers quite a few in the media. I mean, according to St. Biden, guys like him aren't even capable of using the Internet.

Blogger Sicarius February 19, 2021 1:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger thalios February 19, 2021 1:30 PM  

I had the flu once in the 80s. I was 11 or 12 years old. I lost all sense of taste and smell for a number of days. I remember this vividly because it was Thanksgiving. I could neither smell nor taste ANY OF THAT GOODNESS and I was so bummed about it.

So stick it Nate. My anecdote trumps yours and I didn't even make up a percentage.

BTW, MPAI, including "medical people".

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 1:33 PM  

I did the crazy thing and clicked the links. "Skeptical" people are just too damned gullible when an alternate take is what they want to hear.

COVID exaggerated? Yes
Exploited? Hell yes.

Completely fake? Um no, or at least I have zero confidence in this post claiming it.

Post has some plausible sounding techno-babble, then has nonsense like "7 university labs... suing the CDC for COVID fraud". That's not a thing.

Person in Gab post is not the author.
Person in the Prepared for Change is not the author.
Trail ends at a blog if some guy named Joe Rizzoli, who writes

"Just to set things straight here I am not the originator of this post I just
relayed the post but it’s very difficult to find out where exactly is quoted
from because a lot of these quotes come from Facebook and other places so to
pinpoint the post is going to be difficult. So if anybody can find the exact
quote and the link I’d appreciate it because I am not the lab technician I can
tell you that.

Joe"

Blogger sammibandit February 19, 2021 1:34 PM  

Snidely said he had it and was sick for 6 weeks. That fits the prognosis of influenza. I've had real influenza before and it lasts about that long.

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 1:35 PM  

The "they" of the article is BS. Cannot find where it came from.

Blogger Yukichi Sensei February 19, 2021 1:37 PM  

A living avatar of an Owen Gamma paraody, well done sir.

Self awareness 0.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2021 1:38 PM  

54. Nate

That's three times you used name calling in one post, so it must mean you really, really, actually, really believe in what you project... intensely.

Perhaps you are naïve enough to believe the Lockdowns were necessary? That's ALL That Counts.

Blogger stevev February 19, 2021 1:41 PM  

My skepticism centers on the use of SEM as a diagnostic. Preparing 1500 samples for examination by SEM and the scales involved in order to identify a morphology in what would be a galaxy's worth of visual-field debris... doesn't strike me as the way studies like this are done. I don't think a visual analysis could possibly rule out the absence of COVID viri amongst what could be billions of other particles in each sample. Doesn't strike me as statistically likely.

Blogger Glen Sprigg February 19, 2021 1:50 PM  

Unknown wrote:wouldn't surprise me at all, I hear they're counting things like car crashes as covid-related deaths just because the crash victims "had covid"
George Floyd was counted as a COVID-death. That's all the evidence I need that COVID is a hoax.

Blogger RA February 19, 2021 1:52 PM  

It's real. Whatever "it" is. I had "it" bad. Was that close to going to the hospital but managed to gut it out. The experience was very definitely different from the usual influenza which I've also had a few times. Not to mention the recovery period was much longer than the usual flu recovery. Think two to three months instead of two to three weeks.

So yes, something strong like that will definitely knock off the seniors with comorbidities.

Wanna say Covid is hoax, ok, but something different is definitely going around. Them that believe in the hoax need to fit that in somewhere. This is the useful thing about Denninger: he backs what he says with publicly available sources you and I can check for ourselves.

If there are actually lawsuits against the CDC, they are supposed to be in the public domain. Where are these lawsuits alleged and who is bringing them?

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 1:56 PM  

@Laconic

If you drill down "Joe" says it's not him and he doesn't know real source

"Just to set things straight here I am not the originator of this post I just
relayed the post but it’s very difficult to find out where exactly is quoted
from because a lot of these quotes come from Facebook and other places so to
pinpoint the post is going to be difficult. So if anybody can find the exact
quote and the link I’d appreciate it because I am not the lab technician I can
tell you that.

Joe"

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 1:59 PM  

"My skepticism centers on the use of SEM as a diagnostic."

your skepticism should come from the fact that there is no author attached to the piece... and the headline included "WAKE UP AMERICA"

boomerest clickbait I've seen in a long time.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 1:59 PM  

I swear Vox just posts stuff like this to stir up crap so people will leave him alone to get some work done.

Blogger Silex February 19, 2021 2:00 PM  

I've heard a lot of people mention loss of smell as a peculiar aspect of the 'rona. I've had anosmia with and without nasal congestion many times, but I can't remember it lasting for more than a week. It seems weird that the inflammation would persist in the sinuses after other symptoms pass.

Blogger Elder Son February 19, 2021 2:03 PM  

But 27,000,000+ Americans have tested PCR positive for The Virus! Well, if 27,000,000 people have tested positive for The Virus, there has to be a least 27,000,000+ samples of a whole isolated The Virus. FFS!!

Buried deep in the document, on page 39 [The ‘Dec 1, 2020’ version moved it to page 42], in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

27,000,000+ people have tested positive for The Virus on some dubious PRESUMED bits and pieces of RNA found in a soup dish, and yet, they don't have, the isolated The Virus. WTFU people! This has been known for MONTHS.

This is by far the biggest con job perpetrated on the American people. Once again, they tried to pull this on you back in 2009 with the "deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic". Except, there was no "pandemic" then either. Sharyl Attkisson blew the doors open on that. But they were ready this time, hence the war-gamed 201 pandemic exercise.

COVID-19: The Great Reset ~ Klaus Schwab & Thierry Malleret (World Economic Forum).

Covid is something. I've seen too many cases with the same symptoms. No sense of smell is the weirdest. I still have no smell. My wife got the vaccine.

Stop being STUPID. For anyone who isn't LAZY, all one needs to do is look up the symptoms for mild, moderate, and severe FLU. F**king people have been hypnotized with all these "never before seen" symptoms. But, but... COVID Toe! And, and... COVID Pink Eye! And, and... COVID Thrombosis! And, and... COVID Pneumonia! Never before seen! Just add "COVID" in front of every FLU symptom, and it's never before seen!

FGS! What a con-job they have pulled on people. But don't worry, there is A Plan, called The Great Reset, to "mitigate" all the damage this con-job has created. Americans... you can spit in their face and convince them it is dew.

It's not that hard, unless you want to over-think it to convince yourselves it is real, because "the experts".

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 2:05 PM  

"Perhaps you are naïve enough to believe the Lockdowns were necessary? That's ALL That Counts."

I do not think the lockdowns were necessary. I can understand trump's rationalization for 15 days of closing school around spring break.

But not for the reasons you think... or the reasons the idiot media shares. We needed to do it because the entire medical system was caught with its pants down. no one had ppe... despite regulations that required it. particularly in NYC the hospitals were using on time delivery... so they literally only had a few days of PPE when they were required to have 2 months worth. On top of that... we knew next to nothing about the disease.. and the incident in that washington nursing home made it look worse that it was.

But none of this has anything to do with the fact that you're falling for clickbait because it supports a basic premise that you wish were true.

Because you're an idiot.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam February 19, 2021 2:09 PM  

Damn that's a good find!
Shared link to as many as possible.
Fighting forever.

Blogger The Greay Man February 19, 2021 2:16 PM  

@88 Nate --

Totally agree with you. Vox has to be having fun when it's total BS.

Blogger Canadian Warlord February 19, 2021 2:17 PM  

@Cobalt Wolf,
African countries have capable leaders? Wow, they really _are_ backwards!

Blogger Chuck Blythe February 19, 2021 2:21 PM  

Big Bear and John Rappaport sniffed this out early on. John R has been reporting on lack of virus for about a year. To those who thought they had “COVID-19” you did: it’s a combination of the Flu + Preconceived notions.

Blogger Thordaddy February 19, 2021 2:22 PM  

“SARS-COV2” is a “virtual virus.”

Blogger English Tom February 19, 2021 2:25 PM  

@FacelessBro

The flu is at its lowest rates in 130 years. Hmmm!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother February 19, 2021 2:26 PM  

While scrolling up, I saw the statement "Because you're an idiot", and I knew who was talking.

Blogger Pipeman February 19, 2021 2:32 PM  

Likely you had something, as did I. Every year a wide range and number of people get a typical flu and for some it is fatal. As for what makes us sick, we are habituated to trust doctors, who, in turn, medical science. But a skeptic would inquire, “Are they, in fact, trustworthy?” A cynic would further ask “Cui Bono?” Remember how much of our knowledge is accumulated from authoritative sources and how much meaning can be drawn from empirical experience alone. It is an epistemological world out there, and we should be skeptical if we are to live a sane live (as I have repeatedly told by students).

Blogger Bert Head February 19, 2021 2:36 PM  

My sister had the disease, her son tested positive, but she was negative twice. I explained the 20% x 20% 1 in 25 chance of her real disease being false negative, but still,wtf.

Blogger Reziac February 19, 2021 2:41 PM  

I can believe this came from Michel Chossudovsky. Didn't offhand find it on his site (tho didn't look very hard, it's too messy) -- he's got the right idea on the evils of globalization, but beyond that he's never met a fringe theory he didn't immediately grab and run wild with. And he's an economist by training, so this is way outside his expertise.

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock February 19, 2021 2:42 PM  

Regardless of everything else, we all know one thing for certain, the MSM narrative is ALWAYS a lie.
That being said, why is it that all of the proven, effective treatments (which are verboeten!) are anti-parasitics?

Blogger Elder Son February 19, 2021 2:50 PM  

Snidely said he had it and was sick for 6 weeks. That fits the prognosis of influenza. I've had real influenza before and it lasts about that long.

I had the severe flu 30 years ago. So bad, there were hours in the day I thought I was going to die, all with the "never before seen" symptoms.

And of course modern people today are getting severely sick and/or dying. Hardly anyone goes outside and bask in the Sun. People today are raised on Lysol and bacterial wipes, because, ewwww... germs! And again, I have been directly exposed to 16 fake PCR tested people with the Corona. A couple had the sniffles and got tested. The rest didn't know they had it until they got scared tested, and only one was hospitalize and out in 5 days after being fed C, D3, Zinc, and B1 at our local hospital. And I haven't suddenly dropped dead in a China psyop street nor is my body stacked on a China psyop sidewalk, much less get the coof. And 99.9% of the time I don't wear a face diaper, unless I am absolutely compelled to, like at the VA.

The vast majority of these deaths are a direct result of our new modern lifestyle, which has pussified the immune system.

It's amusing to watch all these people proclaiming, "I got the coof and the "never before seen" symptoms, so I must have had the COVID! I even have a certificate of authenticity from the fake PCR test! It's like virtue signaling. Ooh! Ooh! I had it too! Well, ain't you special.

Blogger English Tom February 19, 2021 2:51 PM  

@Laconic

I had something a few weeks ago and it wiped me out for 10 days. I believe it was just a really bad flu. Normally I'm ok after about 3-4 days but this one whacked me. A really strong flu, which happens every so often.

Blogger Bohemond of Antioch February 19, 2021 2:54 PM  

I got the flu while in China a few years ago. Was not sure I would live to make it back to US. Fever, bedridden for 3 days, lost sense of taste and smell, could not eat for 2 days, etc. Stuff has been around for ages.

Blogger OvergrownHobbit February 19, 2021 2:57 PM  

This is a both/and-Code-Pink operation.

Vox Day will remember from his WND / Libertarian days how conservative Dewberries (like yours truly) rallied 'round Pres. Bush the Lesser because the Code Pink ladies (and the like) were just that vile. And there'd be anti-War on Terror info we'd get that turned out later to be fraudulent.

I was also put on a National Org (for deluded) Women mailing list and they did the same thing to their Dewberries. I got dumped when I started sharing the info widely with anti-SJW-anti-babykillers. But it still took me years to realize how I was being played in the same way by the condottiori-cons. (So belatedly, yes, Vox Day you were right about Dubya & Iraq. Mea culpa)

This is more of the same. Gab is being inundated with this stuff to distract and disqualify.

CCPox is real. The novel ground-glass lung x-rays (which appear to be the only sure sign) are real. And everything to deal with it including diagnosing it, treating it, and quarantining people from it is fake.

N.B. You get near-permanent lung damage that takes decades to heal from bad cases of bronchitis and pneumonia...Ask me how I know.

Blogger Bill Chunko February 19, 2021 2:58 PM  

So the Wuhan flu is, THE FLU! No surprise there if you've been paying attention.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd February 19, 2021 3:19 PM  

Nate, @73 Lazarus seems to have found the original article, by Dr. Derek Knauss. It might be legit, if Knauss is real. A quick search tells me he has authored a number of articles on deep underground military bases, so he has other interests than virology.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli February 19, 2021 3:30 PM  

It's a flu. Most people brush it off without even noticing, like my 92 year-old grandmother did.

It hits some people hard. It hastens the repose of many who were already in bad shape.

Like a flu.

Blogger Br1cht February 19, 2021 3:34 PM  

@Nate

From this and earlier posts I can only say that a, You´re the classical naive and lazy Cuckservative or b, Your username should be Gríma Wormtongue and you´re just a Promethean spewing poison.

The "gammaness" companions you in either case, you stunning and brave "survivor" of the dreaded Cooties-19.

Blogger S. Thermite February 19, 2021 3:36 PM  

@ Newscaper312
I ran into the same problem trying to verify the author, and agree that it looks like B.S. Lot of gullible people out there so anxious to claim they’re fighting lies that they’re spreading lies themselves. Not a good long term solution for maintaining credibility.

Also, some of these guys with names I don’t recognize are clearly noobs who don’t know that Nate is OG Dread Ilk. He could crush them in a debate but they’re not worth his time.

Blogger Leo Littlebook ID:16216229492837658552 February 19, 2021 4:06 PM  

The only thing imaginary and fictitious here is the supposed PhD source. Vox pushes more obvious fake news. Was the purple theme and the talk about "lighted beings" and "vibrational energy" on the home page not hint enough the site is woo-heavy?

The OP itself lacks provenance, as the commenters there do a surprisingly good job of investigating.

The publication date of December 6 2020 is decisive. Were this incredible leak real, and the whole world duped by a nonexistent virus, we would have additional corroboration and followup stories by now. Instead this fake news has died, until VD necroed it, that is.

This story directly contradicts the testimony of the brave Chinese whistleblowers who exposed the novel and chimerical nature of the virus that points to its lab bioengineered origin.

When there are two sides locked in a life and death struggle, and one is an inherently weak party that can only resist the asymmetrically stronger opponent by rigorously sticking to the truth, while the other is provably strong enough to lie and make it stick, then it makes no sense to suppose that the actual truth is in possession of some obscure and distant third party, and that even the dissidents are lying. Look at the Gospel pattern: The Jews conspired to lie; the Disciples testified and died.

Long before COVID19 was a US issue, China was the COVID19 denier and her regional rivals were learning the truth the hard way. Not everything is about the US conservatard peasant rebellion against disposable surgical masks.

The real hoax was using PCR test kits with high false positives until Trump left office, and everybody knows it, just like everybody knows the Cabal "fortified" the election.

Blogger Boaty Bear February 19, 2021 4:13 PM  

Yup, indeed he did.

Blogger Balam February 19, 2021 4:25 PM  

I don't blame anyone against the narrative for being anonymous. Or for them to obscure details to reduce tracibility.. Do you expect someone to proudly stand up against the pharmaceuticals and NOT suicide with ten gunshots to the back of the head? And that was pre-fake election where they're swinging at the billionaire president of the US!

It's unfortunate that truth sayers get deplatformed at best and murdered with their children in other cases. To say they are stupid for not subjecting themselves to that for your own gratification is very self indulgent. It makes the facts harder to check but when the ''official'' narrative is to believe a field which has a less than 50% reproducibility rate and is funded by the Chinese themselves...well, you can't really say it's any better.

Blogger Boaty Bear February 19, 2021 4:30 PM  

"One thing we know is that there was a strange amount of "COVID-19" stuff already written before the virus even happened. It's possible that the planners already had the bones of the pandemic sketched out, complete with a name for the virus and a testing protocol, and were just waiting for the next bug to start spreading so they could kick the plan into motion"

This ^

I'll add,
They we're just waiting for the Flu season to kick off, and then rebranded it COVID 19.

Turns out it was a slightly more aggressive flu, but a flu all the same.

Blogger Boaty Bear February 19, 2021 4:40 PM  

What do you call medical professionals* that killed people by intubating them when all they probably needed was oxygen and to be led on their fronts?

(*Other than Nates wife, that is!)

Blogger Nathan Wright February 19, 2021 4:41 PM  

Thank you for this link:
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

As far as I'm concerned, any "science" that supports a global/elite agenda is fake until proven otherwise. I haven't seen any proof of "Covid 19". The only proof is along the same lines as that for "global warming" and other phantasms, that is the fake consensus created by the mass media.

Blogger Minxey February 19, 2021 4:46 PM  

2 nurses in Commiefornia sent in sterile swabs that had been taken out of packaging and placed into testing tubes and they came back positive.

Blogger Canada78Bear February 19, 2021 5:16 PM  

Covid-19 only exists in people's kind because of the early media/video out of China of people dying, being locked into their homes with bars, etc.
Media owned by CCP, producing content for CCP that also have their own Hollywood production capacity....

Blogger Crew February 19, 2021 5:17 PM  

An engineered decoy receptor for SARS-CoV-2 broadly binds protein S sequence variants

This is what most humans already do with respect to Influenza. Influenza binds to sialic acid on cells, so healthy humans embed sialic acid in their mucus which acts as a decoy and binds lots of virions before they get to cells.

Blogger Shawn smith February 19, 2021 5:38 PM  

That post came directly out of the mouth of a guy claiming to be the clinical lab scientist, if there is a way to post a pic of him for u all to determine who he is let me know, other than that I have his vid clip on my whatsapp, but no direct link for the video

Blogger Mr Smith February 19, 2021 6:29 PM  

@LaconicFebruary 19, 2021 1:18 PM
So you've never had the flu before and couldnt smell or taste? Sounds like the flu to me

It only sounds like the flu to you, because you're a dumbass. The flu and the common cold doesn't remove the sense of taste and smell like Rona does it. Totally different sensations.

Blogger Jeff February 19, 2021 6:35 PM  

Lazarus wrote:This is the link I got of the original article. You can't get to it thru google or chrome browser. It is being shadow banned. This names names.

Used DDG

By Derek Knauss and Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Not the original.

Derek Knaus posted it here, sourcing it back to the Joe Rizoli post. Somehow Derek Knauss's name got attached to it (and he got an MD) in the copy you found.

It could be true, but unless something can be confirmed it could also be just some random crackpot posting nonsense and it getting picked up. That the author claims degrees, but doesn't identify himself or what lab he's associated with, it's very likely the latter.

Blogger JovianStorm February 19, 2021 6:38 PM  

I'm an immunologist with 10 years of electron microscopy experience. You can't easily image viruses with SEM unless you've got STEM on it .

Transmission electron microscopy with negative staining is the gold standard for viral diagnosis. The DNS for Gab is down so i can't see the link and check any images but our profession is small and we are , by nature, highly trained and so I don't think one of us would make that mistake.

Unless he's got an SEM with that attachment.

Blogger Abyssus Invocat February 19, 2021 6:40 PM  

Are the link: Gab appears to be under DDS attack.

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 6:48 PM  

@Jovian Storm
There are no images, there is no traceable attribution.
It's free floating BS.

Blogger L February 19, 2021 6:51 PM  

The virus is called SARS-COV-2,so I find it strange that a virologist refers to the virus as COVID, which is the disease.

Blogger Newscaper312 February 19, 2021 6:52 PM  

FWIW a LinkedIn search reveals no Derek/Derrick Knauss with anything like claimed background.

Anyway, Knauss, whoever he is, merely reposted something from a Joe Rizzoli who outright says he has no idea where it originally came from.

Blogger Noah B. February 19, 2021 7:18 PM  

I see this is posted on multiple sites with no attribution.

My fake news senses are tingling.


Professionals are no longer free to express unapproved opinions without fear of career-destroying retribution. So in this environment it isn't too surprising that controversial information like this wouldn't be properly attributed.

I do know people who have been seriously ill with something unusual. They believe it was Covid-19 and also had a loss of taste and smell, but I've also lost taste and smell from colds/flu/whatever, sometimes lasting as long as a week. Is it really so outlandish to think that a new flu strain could cause the symptoms associated with supposed Covid-19 infection? Most of us have no direct or even secondhand knowledge of the molecular biology of Covid-19, and almost all of the information we get is what's sanctioned the media, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the government. And why would we implicitly trust that, especially after all of their dishonesty about lockdowns, masks, and benefits of vitamin supplements?

There's no credible argument to be made that ethical constraints would prevent these people from perpetuating a massive hoax. And the trillions of dollars they've handed themselves in response to the Covid crisis provides a clear motive for doing so.

Blogger Crew February 19, 2021 7:19 PM  

@108: You've given us no proof. Nate gave us proof that he had the 'rona and was without taste or smell, so why can't you give us proof?

Blogger Avalanche February 19, 2021 7:22 PM  

@47 "I still have no smell. "

Brick, ask your doc to give you ivermectin -- the results for "long-haulers" -- folks who have lingering problems have been fantastic!

Blogger SacrificialLamb February 19, 2021 7:28 PM  

Nate, I will refrain from biting your head off like I did in the previous thread. However, you've been strongly asserting that you had COVID-19, but you refuse to explain HOW you know you had it.

(1.) How do you know you actually had COVID-19?
(2.) How do you know you didn't have the flu?
(3.) What was the amplification threshold cycle for your PCR test? *
(4.) How do you know you didn't receive a "false-positive" test?
(5.) Where and when has SARS-CoV-2 ever been fully successfully isolated in a lab? And I don't mean "bits of pieces" of RNA, but I mean.....a FULL VIRUS.
(6.) If SARS-CoV-2 has indeed been successfully FULLY isolated in a lab (which I see ZERO evidence of), which group has successfully done this, and which individuals fund this alleged group? If such a group exists.

Do you see what I'm getting at here? PCR tests can give you biased results if you run a high enough amplification cycle threshold. Do you remember how papaya fruit, motor oil, and goats were testing positive for COVID-19 in Tanzania?

So I ask you, how do you know you have COVID-19?

Everything about this "pandemic" has been politicized and fake. Why couldn't the very existence of the virus be fake as well? Losing your sense of taste and smell isn't a COVID-19 thing; it's a flu thing. And how do we know that what we're seeing isn't just people with pre-existing co-morbidities getting influenza (the flu), and then it being labeled as "COVID-19"? The overall death rate in 2020 didn't go up from 2018; it went DOWN. Meanwhile, do you truly believe that the flu just magically disappeared, and that we have a bunch of COVID-19 cases instead? Is the holy cleansing COVID-19 now magically curing the flu? Is it curing deaths from drunk driving? Is "COVID-19" even curing cancer?

And by the way, I seriously doubt that you can forensically prove that a SARS-CoV-2 virus even exists. If you can, please get back to us.....because I'd love to examine the data.

Blogger Jack Amok February 19, 2021 7:29 PM  

@Br1ct

From this and earlier posts I can only say that a, You´re the classical naive and lazy Cuckservative or b, Your username should be Gríma Wormtongue and you´re just a Promethean spewing poison.

The "gammaness" companions you in either case, you stunning and brave "survivor" of the dreaded Cooties-19.


From this single comment, I can conclude you are the dumbest dumbass commenting here.

Blogger JACIII February 19, 2021 7:31 PM  

113. Br1chtFebruary 19, 2021 3:34 PM
@Nate

From this and earlier posts I can only say that a, You´re the classical naive and lazy Cuckservative or b, Your username should be Gríma Wormtongue and you´re just a Promethean spewing poison.

The "gammaness" companions you in either case, you stunning and brave "survivor" of the dreaded Cooties-19.

Riight. Go back to your prissy clean speech pillow biter safe space so normal people don't have to see you swinging from Owen's nutsack.

Blogger Avalanche February 19, 2021 7:34 PM  

@86 "I don't think a visual analysis could possibly rule out the absence of COVID viri"

Visual analysis or computer/AI-aided analysis? Do people even still DO visual analysis? Or let computers search and sort comets-and-stars or virions?

Blogger SCBen February 19, 2021 7:37 PM  

I have refused the crap from the beginning - had all the symptoms in early Feb 2020 after a trip to Disney. Since all the mask-steria, I've steadfastly refused to wear one unless absolutely required. I didn't want to make a scene so I wore my mask to ENTER a facility and then took it off! The signs usually say a mask is require to ENTER!! Faulzie might have to go back to that gay bathroom researching! He should be tried for his part in the scam and stripped of his ill gotten gains and his FREEDOM! He can research all the gay activity he wants in PRISON - preferably a PRIVATELY RUN prison!

Blogger Sillon February 19, 2021 7:50 PM  

I keep asking; has anyone in the western world verified the virus genome sequence that the Chinese "Scientists" published last year? That same genome sequence everybody is using to base the vaccines on?

So far no one has been able to point me to anyone else/lab/study where they have isolated the virus and sequenced the genome and verified against the Chinese.

I have been asking the same question for a long time.

Blogger Jack Amok February 19, 2021 8:00 PM  

My personal experience is that COVID-19 is real. I've had it, and it was a very different experience than any cold or flu I've had before. Does it justify the shutdowns? No, of course not, and I felt this way even during the three weeks I felt I was being waterboarded 12 hours a day.

This.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 8:27 PM  

"rom this and earlier posts I can only say that a, You´re the classical naive and lazy Cuckservative or b, Your username should be Gríma Wormtongue and you´re just a Promethean spewing poison.

The "gammaness" companions you in either case, you stunning and brave "survivor" of the dreaded Cooties-1"

ya know what's funny?

If I wanted to I could just log in to this blog and delete all of these idiotic comments.

But I don't care enough to bother.

Pussy.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2021 8:33 PM  

Who freaking cares if this particular article is legit. I and a number of other people on here never once quoted or referred to this specific article, because I for one don't care about this specific article. A number of us were coming up with the numerous stats and other evidence that there was a whole lot wrong with this whole Covid propaganda Fear. Statistics were our main tools, and not this article.

So Nate and others twisting the idea that everyone disagreeing with them believed the 'clickbait' BS. You should at least research, who said what, before spouting off, and basically lying about some of our motives. I could of as easily said anyone pushing the idea that Covid is totally 'real' without any questions about why Flu has almost disappeared, and the dozens of other extremely questionable sh*t that's going on around this is helping the MSM. The tests were set to give high reports of positives. People who died of all kinds of other things were reported as Covid deaths. It goes on and on. It has been well over 90% lies, and even half-truths are bad.

Why do some of you have to use name-calling to show how Smart Boi sharp you are? If Covid is so real and even moderately extra dangerous, then why are the general death statistics NOT way up to support your ignorance? They are not.

People in general are way more sick of the Lockdowns, then people are sick with Covid. Stop lending support to Covid lies.. We don't freaking care if it's 'slightly real' as it's still Fake. No one gives a care about the loss of taste and smell in this particular strain. Got that. It's a meaningless argument which only shows it's a slightly different, probably altered strain. If it's not another altered viral Flu, what happened to the Flu? It never disappears like it has the last few months? Decades of Flu problems, each year slightly different, then the likely altered Covid (the official - not Flu) comes along and replaces Flu. Connect the dots, it's not hard. Yes, the Harvard/MIT --> Canada --> Wuhan --> to Plandemic has made this a bit worse, so what?

Blogger Elder Son February 19, 2021 8:39 PM  

N.B. You get near-permanent lung damage that takes decades to heal from bad cases of bronchitis and pneumonia...Ask me how I know.

I still have minimal scaring from the severe flu I had 30 years ago.

It only sounds like the flu to you, because you're a dumbass. The flu and the common cold doesn't remove the sense of taste and smell like Rona does it. Totally different sensations.

Ah, so the Corona-Cooties loss of sense of taste and smell is different from the Flu-Cooties loss of sense of taste and smell. Why, it's like they are different flavors of taste and smell! Which is true for the frikkin flu! The loss of taste and smell varies from person to person. Loss of taste and smell just means it doesn't taste or smell as it should by various measures.

I wanna believe... I wanna believe... I wanna believe... I'll make up anything because I wanna believe!

Ya know, the past year has proven the Operation Mockingbird is real, and perfected.

Blogger IreneAthena February 19, 2021 8:46 PM  

"...fulfill all your Bill Gates wishes. Make him lick the Petri dishes."

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 8:47 PM  

Oh.... dear.... it appears there have been several idiotic comments I haven't seen... because again... I don't care what you morons think... to the extent that I believe you even capable of thinking at all.

But.. hey... the dread ilk showed it to me... so I came here to give you a response.


(1.) How do you know you actually had COVID-19?

I lost my sense of taste and smell dumbass. Nothing else does that.

(2.) How do you know you didn't have the flu?

Because the flu doesn't do what this does. This is nothing like the flu. moron.

(3.) What was the amplification threshold cycle for your PCR test? *

I didn't take a test moron. I didn't need to. Several friends we were around got.. they all tested positive... we all got symptoms of various types from fevers and whatnot. most all of us lost smell and taste for at least a few days.

(4.) How do you know you didn't receive a "false-positive" test?

Because I didn't need to get tested to know it was covid.

(5.) Where and when has SARS-CoV-2 ever been fully successfully isolated in a lab? And I don't mean "bits of pieces" of RNA, but I mean.....a FULL VIRUS.

You idiot. The whole genome was upload to github in january from a hero scientist that was working in the wuhan lab. She is now in the US... and her whole family has disappeared in china. What's the matter did Owen not make a video about this?

(6.) If SARS-CoV-2 has indeed been successfully FULLY isolated in a lab (which I see ZERO evidence of), which group has successfully done this, and which individuals fund this alleged group? If such a group exists.

This isn't even worth responding to because you've built it up on false assumptions.

"Do you see what I'm getting at here? PCR tests can give you biased results if you run a high enough amplification cycle threshold. Do you remember how papaya fruit, motor oil, and goats were testing positive for COVID-19 in Tanzania?"

The WHO test has insanely high false positive rates. That's the justification the CDC used for making our own test. the one they fucked up. We have really bad false negative rates. the false positive rate is fine. They are different tests.. which you would know... if you weren't a posing little simp.

"So I ask you, how do you know you have COVID-19?"

you already asked that. jesus do you have the attention span of a bug?

How to explain this... I mean its hard. Its like trying to explain differential equations to a cockroach.

here... someone help me out... one of you that maybe owns a justin beiber album or one of you bears that actually thinks Owens a smart boy... translate this into dumbass for me:

"I know because I am smarter than you are."

Blogger Tomato bear February 19, 2021 8:49 PM  

It is no longer on gab. That link no longer works VD.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 8:49 PM  

now... back to the Wild Turkey 101...

Blogger Elder Son February 19, 2021 8:52 PM  

I've had it, and it was a very different experience than any cold or flu I've had before.

Some people only get the mild flu. Some people get the moderate flu. Some get the severe flu. Some have it so bad, they end up in the hospital, and then die. Just because you haven't experienced a severe flu, doesn't mean it's not the flu and has to be the corona.

Blogger Aaron February 19, 2021 8:57 PM  

"...and c) the massive decline in conventional flu cases."

What would you guys say is the best response to someone who thinks that the decline in flu cases is simply evidence that masks work well and Covid is more contagious than the flu?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 19, 2021 9:12 PM  

Like Nate, I have had Covid, starting in February of last year. No test because you had to be a cop or a nurse to get tested back then.

No it's not like the flu. It has almost NO correspondence in the symptoms. The flue is over in at most 2 weeks. I was off work for six fucking weeks. I still have lung damage. I can walk about a quarter mile before I begin wheezing. Half that if I'm wearing a mask. My lungs whistle at night.

It's not the flu.

You are starting from a presupposition: "There is no such thing" and extrapolating despite the evidence to come to the conclusion assumed in your postulate.
This is the mere opposite of thought.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 19, 2021 9:32 PM  

Anybody else wants to call Nate a gamma, shill, cuck or liar, just forget about posting here.

Blogger Richard February 19, 2021 9:45 PM  

I live in Tucson (Pima County), Arizona (USA)
In January, 2020, the COVID19 ‘pandemic’ was announced to be present in the county. At that time the prediction was that it was going to kill a third of the population, but none of my acquaintances died or were even getting sick. I smelled a rat.
I assumed that any morbidity statistics from a government source were untrustworthy, so in July 2020, I collected obituary data from our local newspaper (The Arizona Daily Star; government death certificate data is not made publicly available), to see if there was a spike in the deaths. These were broken out [binned] by month and year starting in January 2014 through July 2020 (8733 total deaths) and then compared on a month-by month basis.
The results:
THE DEATH RATE IN PIMA COUNTY IN 2020 WAS LOWER THAN IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUS 6 YEARS.
Conclusion:
In Pima county, Arizona, there is not, and never has been, a pandemic that is an existential threat.
I have all of the data (including raw data) in a spreadsheet. It was sent to every member of the Pima county board of supervisors. It was uniformly ignored.
If you are interested in looking at it, send me an email and I will send it to you (little over 6 MB)
Richard

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2021 9:46 PM  

@Snidley

>> starting from a presupposition: "There is no such thing" and extrapolating despite the evidence to come to the conclusion assumed in your postulate.

Some of us are starting from the presupposition that this is an altered version of the Flu, done around the world to create this Plandemic, and the final alteration was done in Wuhan. Yet the simple fact that there is almost no Flu in the last 8-10 months says a lot. As said in an earlier post it seems to start at Harvard/MIT from there to Canada, then sent to Wuhan to launch it. Lab enhanced Flu is still a Flu, or all the usual Flu deaths were counted as Covid. It's in the Stats. Flu disappeared, how? Simple, most of the Flu deaths were counted as Covid. Hey, many, many other deaths were counted as Covid. Overall death rated didn't rise.

I'm sorry it's effected you this bad, but I couldn't see my dying older sister because of these Lockdowns. She died without me once seeing her for her last 6 months. I was lucky to be allowed to her funeral. Small businesses have closed in mass, while the Internationals have fed off their corpses.

Blogger Balam February 19, 2021 9:49 PM  

Here's a link about masks in a previous pandemic, one about the flu specifically. The short answer is that masks will never work because too few people use it correctly. It's a bit of a dodge since 'do masks beat the flu' is inconclusive but pointing to people's inability to even wash their hands precludes the question entirely.

https://update.lib.berkeley.edu/2020/05/23/did-masks-work-the-1918-flu-pandemic-and-the-meaning-of-layered-interventions/

Blogger Nate February 19, 2021 10:18 PM  

Snidely... I'm not interested in responding to these morons anymore.

Delete further whining from the bitches if you see fit. Spam them if necessary.

I appreciate it.

Blogger Leo Littlebook ID:16216229492837658552 February 19, 2021 10:33 PM  

Nice to see Nate deliver a much needed bitch-slap.

Snidely, I find it interesting that you can only walk half the distance with a mask. The only reason I can think of is reduced oxygen. What kinds of mask did you test this with? I find a neck gaiter improves my breathing in winter.

Not that I have lung damage, but I did cure an obnoxious persistent cough recently by installing a humidifier, so I'm keenly aware of respiratory irritability, and the neck gaiter works similarly. Now I simply don't allow respiratory irritation to develop, as a quality of life choice.

Blogger KentuckyMAGA February 19, 2021 10:42 PM  

Whatever COVID is, it does seem to have a wide range of effects on people. When I had it back in the summer, all I had were chills and a bad headache for three days...then nothing. But a lady at church caught it and died rather quickly. All I know is I’m not taking the vaccine. I’ll let my natural response hold water.

Blogger SacrificialLamb February 19, 2021 11:41 PM  

@152. Snidely, if you want me to stop arguing with Nate....then I'll stop. I've said my piece.

Blogger HoosierHillbilly February 19, 2021 11:58 PM  

@118 BoatyBear "I'll add They we're just waiting for the Flu season to kick off, and then rebranded it COVID 19."

Ah yes, March. The customary start of flu season in the Northern Hemisphere. We'll hide it in the traditional July flu peak.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 February 20, 2021 12:10 AM  

Hoax, no hoax. Does it matter? It accomplished what was intended: more Globohomo.

And many people will go to the grave believing it....

Blogger HoosierHillbilly February 20, 2021 12:28 AM  

@135 SacrificalLamb "The overall death rate in 2020 didn't go up from 2018; it went DOWN."

Realize it isn't death rate, and the school doesn't teach great math, but I'd figure the 3,352,084 deaths in 2020 will beat out the death rate in 2018 with 2,839,205 deaths. You want to challenge provisional CDC data? Fine. Mr. Vox has shown the numbers are always fudged in economics...but it's the record we got, unless you'd like to show us yours.

Blogger Lyon February 20, 2021 12:30 AM  

@101. "While scrolling up, I saw the statement "Because you're an idiot", and I knew who was talking."

Made me laugh! Thanks.

Blogger DeadMeat February 20, 2021 1:07 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:I still have lung damage. I can walk about a quarter mile before I begin wheezing. Half that if I'm wearing a mask. My lungs whistle at night.

Personally, this right here is the reason that I use N95s when I am around people not my family (mostly just work and shopping since nothing else is open). I'm not necessarily worried about dying since the 99% survival rate is probably even a bit higher, but I would not be fond of the after effects like this. I already have some odd breathing thing I can't explain and have no idea about; I don't want to take a chance adding to it. Oddly enough, a year before Covid broke out, I was around some people coughing and hacking up mucous and imagined how nice it would be to slap (effective, of course) masks on all those people.

And no, I wouldn't have government mandate it. And I would have no issue with someone punching out a mouthy Karen telling someone to mask up. But yeah, it would be nice if sick people who can't figure out how not to cough all over people next to them had something to do it for them.

Blogger Coroña DeNier February 20, 2021 1:33 AM  

I sent this original article (not someone repeating it on a messageboard) to someone last weekend. Whaddya know, the link doesnt work anymore: https://www.globalresearch.ca/?p=5737013

Blogger SacrificialLamb February 20, 2021 2:16 AM  

@162. HoosierHillbilly

I told Snidely I'd stop arguing with Nate in this thread, so I will. Please stop trying to lure me back into it, as that comment is part of it. I'll discuss COVID-19 another time.

Blogger Boaty Bear February 20, 2021 2:16 AM  

It kicked off in January.

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli February 20, 2021 2:57 AM  

“It only sounds like the flu to you, because you're a dumbass. The flu and the common cold doesn't remove the sense of taste and smell like Rona does it. Totally different sensations.“

I had a cold last week. I lost my sense of smell for at least a day.

Blogger OvergrownHobbit February 20, 2021 3:14 AM  

@151 I will add you to my God-blesses.

Perhaps this will help.

2014 Corona viruses and influenza: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24846384/

Or this about creating new virulent (not 'flu!) corona viruses:

https://www.nature.com/
news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787

Here's the trick: Go at least 5 years before the The Thing went cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs

This is a both / and

Corona viruses AND the 'flu exist.

Flu deaths and infections have been added to the Wuhan Gurgling Death cases to spread opportunistic panic.

Disinformation abounds. We're living the Soviet dream here.

Blogger Zander Stander February 20, 2021 4:14 AM  

Knauss? Melania Knauss Trumo's cousin or something?

Blogger Reblane27 February 20, 2021 6:46 AM  

The "I’m a clinical lab scientist" doctor:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nvmgipWZppqi/

Blogger JamesB.BKK February 20, 2021 7:29 AM  

"... after all SOMETHING has to be done before we run out of oil in a mere 50 years, and teaching people about health and permaculture and such is a lot more work."

What evidence is there that "we" "will run out of" oil in 50 years? Who provided it? Who scrutinized it?

Blogger HoosierHillbilly February 20, 2021 8:44 AM  

@166 SacrificialLamb

"I told Snidely I'd stop arguing with Nate in this thread, so I will. Please stop trying to lure me back into it, as that comment is part of it. I'll discuss COVID-19 another time."

And what a glorious heelturn by the dazzling Ms. Emhoff! Just full of sass and confidence as she struts back down the catwalk, another victory in her designer handbag.

Blogger JamesB.BKK February 20, 2021 9:27 AM  

Early on there was material claiming that the reason for the lung damage was fixation at ACE II receptors or something like that and that Chinese men have multiples of those more than other groups. Did anything come of that? Their public results (and those of other places with large Chinese diaspora other than perhaps some cities in N. Italy (which reportedly has a large Chinese population in the fashion trades)) are not publicly worse than elsewhere (though their officials had different motives in keeping seated nominal leaders than the officials looking to unseat at least one nominal leader). Also, the street people in broken western cities did not fare worse, according to the record keepers and announcers. Curious.

Blogger Crew February 20, 2021 11:09 AM  

@Snidely Whiplash:

I was outside walking for 2-4miles a day every day last year sans mask and walking around our local shopping mall, past the homeless people and others in a state that allegedly had a large number of Covid positive people. Worst I had was a minor sore throat for one day in about March. Of course, I have been taking vitamin D for years ...

Do you have a positive ID for the virus or viruses that put you under?

Blogger Crew February 20, 2021 11:32 AM  

Early on there was material claiming that the reason for the lung damage was fixation at ACE II receptors or something like that and that Chinese men have multiples of those more than other groups.

The claims were that SARS-CoV-2 uses the ACE-2 receptor for binding to cells and thus gain entry. They also claimed that men had more ACE-2 receptors than women did and used that to explain the higher mortality among men than women.

It seems that SARS-CoV-2 can still bind to sialic acid just has HxNy does so who knows. Also, lots of older Chinese men smoke so maybe the extra comorbidities was the issue.

Blogger Shimshon February 20, 2021 12:04 PM  

My wife and I both tested positive for Covid this last week. I've been much sicker. It's been like a mild to moderate cold for me. Some coughing, sore throat, minor headache (I've taken Optalgin - available OTC here - once), tired. That's about it. My O2 saturation has been 98-99% the entire time.

My wife has it worse, with a much worse cough, and her O2 level went as low as 93%, and was no higher than 95% for several days, which was kind of shocking to me. Tonight it's now back a more normal range, but she's still coughing a lot, if less than before.

I think this might be attributable to one or two things. She's blood type A (I'm O), and I read early on that A has a harder time of it. As mentioned previously, I've supplemented D3 regularly for many years, and I always had a hard time getting her to take anything. Now she's starting to pick up my routine.

Snidely, I'm sorry to hear of your suffering for so long. I hope you have a complete recovery soon.

Blogger Joe February 20, 2021 12:35 PM  

"and that TPTB are using a failed Chinese bioweapon to terrorize the population into compliance with its anarcho-tyranny."

It's not failed. TPTB released a low-grade weapon intentionally. They have much worse stuff.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 20, 2021 12:39 PM  

Crew wrote:Do you have a positive ID for the virus or viruses that put you under?
Since the larger portion of Covid cases are asymptomatic, do you positive have proof that you haven't had Covid?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 20, 2021 12:43 PM  

@Zander Stander
I told you before, don't call Nate a liar. Even Obliquely.
And stop being a fucking tool. Oh, wait, you're too stupid to do that. Never mind.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 20, 2021 12:49 PM  

LM wrote:after all SOMETHING has to be done before we run out of oil in a mere 50 years, and teaching people about health and permaculture and such is a lot more work.
I was a high school debater in 1976. The national debate topic for that year was based on the idea that we had only 25 years of oil left in the ground.
It's almost as if when you have identified 25 or 50 years worth of supply, you don't bother looking that hard for more.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd February 20, 2021 12:56 PM  

Elder Son wrote:Ah, so the Corona-Cooties loss of sense of taste and smell is different from the Flu-Cooties loss of sense of taste and smell.
When I had the latest virus, whatever it might be, after I was pretty well over it I totally lost my sense of smell for about 3 days. Mu sinuses were clear, I was breathing normally, but I could smell nothing, not even extremely oderific essential oils, not even if I wiped them on my snout. That is indeed a new thing for me; in six decades of getting over viruses, I've never experienced anything like that. Whatever the Chinkypox may be, it has a unique-to-me feature.
Snidely Whiplash wrote:I still have lung damage. I can walk about a quarter mile before I begin wheezing. Half that if I'm wearing a mask. My lungs whistle at night.
A friend got whooping cough about a decade ago. He still has lung damage from that. Whatever the Chinkypox may be, lung damage isn't unique to it.
tuberman wrote:Yet the simple fact that there is almost no Flu in the last 8-10 months says a lot.
It suggests, for example, that all the usual flu has been recorded as Chinkypox. That doesn't mean that there is no Chinkypox.

Blogger Crew February 20, 2021 1:27 PM  

Since the larger portion of Covid cases are asymptomatic, do you positive have proof that you haven't had Covid?

You are talking in circles. Those Covid cases are all based on PCR tests that have had their number of rounds cranked up so high it is ridiculous.

Further, it is possible that I had a corona virus. They cause common colds. It is also probable, ISTM, that many of those positive CoronaVirus PCR tests were a result of ordinary Corona viruses and not SARS-CoV-2 ...

Blogger Leo Littlebook ID:16216229492837658552 February 20, 2021 2:41 PM  

For comparison, here's what real news about COVID19 looks like:

Dr. Roland Wiesendanger Says CCP Virus Leaked from Wuhan Lab

This has been obvious to informed rationalists for what, a year now?

Yep, a year:

https://littlebook-ghost.nfshost.com/proof-that-covid-19-is-indeed-the-china-virus/

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 20, 2021 4:42 PM  

"We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious."

Welcome to April 2020 here. Too bad this is just a Gab post and likely full of shit. Social media is ripe for this by nature.

"too many of us have kin in the healthcare field that reported on it first hand to believe is WAS a hoax."

Yeah, no, if there was a GM virus in the first place, it never got out of China in a very significant way. Been saying this for almost a year now, that the virus other countries and the US were reporting was statistically nothing special at all. Those kin were not quite as discerning as they could have been. Perfect discernment is like any other kind of perfection... good luck achieving it in this life.

Statistics are beyond rock solid when you account for the pertinent factors. That being said, if you don't have a really good head for numbers, you're best off ignoring statistics quoted at you by anyone you don't both trust and know has a very good head for numbers. Because there are always an infinite array of potentially significant factors, using them to deceive is near-effortless. "Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

"There was something floating around out there that was damned wicked."

If so, in minuscule numbers of people outside China. For the most part, there were just people who neither understood numbers particularly well nor recognized common symptoms in elderly or otherwise unhealthy people who, every year before, also died of the regular flu, and the cold, and tuberculosis, and the other ailments symptomatically represented, in virtually identical numbers. There was a time for a reasonable doubt, and that time was behind us at least ten months ago.

"I wonder what was going through the nursing homes then, since there did seem to be extraordinary deaths taking place there."

We've covered this repeatedly. Many nursing homes were intentionally both infected and then isolated from normal care and even basic hygiene. The outcome was completely unsurprising in those homes and in the presences of the same social factors would have happened the same way any other year.

"I've had it, and it was a very different experience than any cold or flu I've had before."

Large numbers are, shockingly, large numbers, and have statistical outliers here and there.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 20, 2021 4:43 PM  

"Claiming this virus is fake so flat out stupid. Hell... I know its not fake because I've had it. My friends have had it. Your own employees have had it."

There are several viruses. If the vast majority of what is being communicated is deliberately falsely sampled, fabricated, overblown, represented at near-infinite detection gain, the virus is by and large a hoax, even if there's something real somewhere in the small numbers in there, it doesn't match the outside of the box.

I personally had something analogous to a pretty bad cold, well before the "authorities" said it was in the 'States, but in line with the early projected propagation rates that made all the quarantine measures look like bad jokes. It took a week and a couple of days to get over it, which never happens to me, but it was still within the expected range for a 20 year "worst" cold, and I'm only 30, so sampling is well within expected bounds on the anecdotal level.

All the "special" symptoms are common symptoms of common diseases that people think are new and special things because they don't know jack. Please, name one symptom that hasn't been seen before from common diseases in nearly identical numbers in the same large demographics. Name a single test that has been in use and parses finely enough to not pick up false positives in the high hundreds to thousands of percent. If it looks like shit, and smells like shit, and a year of lockdowns later, still tastes like shit....

"When you can't taste or smell for 3 days, you know the shit isn't fake."

This would be in the category of common symptoms of the common cold that a lot of people are too naive to recognize. A lot of us called this the moment idiots and the wicked first started talking about that as a symptom.

"Virus particles aren’t alive. How could they “attack” anything? How can something that’s not alive “evolve”? Science minded people need to wake up."

See: Prions. As far as things not alive evolving.... To evolve literally just means to change, and non living things undergo changes of many sorts all the time. I'm not saying that your final destination is wrong, because I don't know, but the signposts you're looking at are retarded.

"Neighbor had Covid, tested and confirmed. Has had flu. Now has lung damage."

See: common symptoms and tests known for rich false positives. Also, your body takes damage from living. Significance, people! How much damage?

" On top of that... we knew next to nothing about the disease.."

Moreover, we still know near unto nothing about diseases in general, it turns out, and we never will know much.

Surprise, all the big medical chokeholds were acquired by the banksters during The Great War if not earlier. The occulted area of knowledge on nearly any subject is far larger than the well illuminated area, and this area has been intentionally shaded for a long time. Congratulations, you just found out that the subject of knowledge is the richest field for deception, and always has been. People lie, and they've had thousands of years to lie, and liars are wordy. Expect most propagating information to be lies.

The only important thing is, who do you trust? When the pedal hits the metal, when the rubber hits the road, when you're about to become roadkill if you're wrong?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 20, 2021 4:47 PM  

"The flu and the common cold doesn't remove the sense of taste and smell like Rona does it. Totally different sensations."

Yes, they do, and you're the dumbass. There might be a case for how long they're lost for being unique, but just losing them isn't even slightly special.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 20, 2021 4:48 PM  

"This has been obvious to informed rationalists for what, a year now?"

Too bad every single person I've ever come into contact with, who refers to themselves primarily as a rationalist, is a moron.

Blogger Unknown February 20, 2021 5:16 PM  

Dealing with the militant 'I had corona, I swear' drones will be the most difficult part.

Every time you call it a hoax, they'll rise up to inject their anecdotal illness into a larger narrative that was entirely a hoax dependent on the very sort of militant sheep I'm mentioning.

If you think you had corona, do the world a favor and pipe down for a minute.

The hoax needs dealt with.

Blogger Aesop February 20, 2021 6:25 PM  

And, except for the totally different chest x-rays showing diffuse bilateral pneumonia - which never happens with flu - and the fact that we swab moderate and critical patients simultaneously for influenza A/B and COVID on initial presentation, and the flu tests are uniformly negative and the COVID tests are positive, he'd have a case. BS spouted by a PhD is still BS.

I'm calling pure undiluted shenanigans.

The idea that such a medical hypothesis is even taken seriously is recockulous, which is levels of magnitude beyond ridiculous.
The hoax is what you just excerpted.

We lost two nurses, both in their 40s. Like hasn't happened with influenza in 100 years.
The entire premise of this story is risible.

"Everyone in the entire world, from every scientist, doctor, researcher, down to the lowest lab rat tech, is lying to you, or in on this vast conspiracy hoax, but I, Yukon Cornelius, World's Foremost Expert, have cracked the whole case wide open!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

All that's missing is Giorgio Tsoukalos to tell us convincingly "It's aliens!"

This was funnier when it was Gilda Radner playing Emily Litella.

Blogger IreneAthena February 20, 2021 7:24 PM  

"The only important thing is, who do you trust? When the pedal hits the metal, when the rubber hits the road, when you're about to become roadkill if you're wrong?"

The rubber-meets-the-road decision a lot of us may be forced into making soon is whether or not to receive one of the anti-Covid vaccinations or so-called vaccinations. There's still a big intersection between the "Rona is Real" and "Won't Take the Vaccine" groups, but there are still people frightened enough to take any Corona vaccine that is offered. With regard to the so-called vaccines to prevent the so-called COVID19, there may be disinformation put forth in an attempt to discredit sources offering counter-narrative information that is actually well-researched and credible.

Thoughts?

Blogger IreneAthena February 21, 2021 2:56 AM  

I just watched the "Not Taking the Not-Vaccine" Darkstream. Great useful alternatives given, thanks VD!

Blogger Unknown February 21, 2021 8:03 AM  

.....at least we got tikie toke dancing nurses out of IT (stripper Poles in tha ER NOW ? )....truly Bad stuff this disease IS I tell you ...Nursing ? the new repository of future entertainers ? ... Oh what will the waitress buz become without future movie stars to populate it ??? Will IT be like FLY over country...Oh tha Humanity ....Casting couches will have free Medical staff ON the Couch Now ...Finally... "Hay Babe, Ill make you a STAR...Oh...yea faster, faster, Yea that tha way, say when you're done there can you look at this thing i have on my ...." How convenient !

Blogger kurt9 February 22, 2021 11:19 AM  

I am nearly 100% certain I had the "Rona in March and again in September/October. I donated blood a couple of weeks ago and got a response from them in the mail last Saturday, telling me that I do NOT have the antibodies that would indicate that I had COVID-19. Nevertheless, I had something twice that was totally unlike anything I've ever had before. I also trust 100% what "Aesop" has to say with regards to this matter.

COVID-19 no hoax. It is definitely real. What is also equally clear to me is that the medical establishment knows a lot less about it than they claim to know. Either the antibodies test is totally inaccurate and, thus, useless or it might be possible that some peoples' immune systems can fight off this virus without creating recognizable antibodies.

Blogger Akulkis February 22, 2021 11:51 AM  

>> after all SOMETHING has to be done before we run out of oil in a mere 50 years, and teaching people about health and permaculture and such is a lot more work.

I remember how we were going to hit "peak oil" in the 1990s, and how oil prices started relentlessly climbing ever since....

Blogger Akulkis February 22, 2021 12:55 PM  

>> Covid is something. I've seen too many cases with the same symptoms. No sense of smell is the weirdest. I still have no smell.

No different than many flu variants and common cold variants.

Blogger Akulkis February 22, 2021 1:03 PM  

>> How does he KNOW what COVID19 is? I haven't seen a single claim of an isolated virus.

By definition, it would be a coronavirus. They're globular with lots of spikey projections, making them look like lots of little crowns when viewed under an optical microscope. Under a scanning electron microscope, they look like globes with spikes (think of a giant molecule shaped something like the bludgeoning end of certain medieval weapons called "morning star").

If he didn't find ANY corona viruses, then, consequently, he didn't find any COVID-19.

Blogger Akulkis February 22, 2021 1:15 PM  

>> I wouldn't trust this dinking around with microscopes

Scanning Electron Microscopes. These are not what you played with in the lab portion of your high school biology class.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_(atoms)

Blogger Akulkis February 22, 2021 2:10 PM  

>> What would you guys say is the best response to someone who thinks that the decline in flu cases is simply evidence that masks work well and Covid is more contagious than the flu?


It's a proven fact that a cloth filter with passages clearly visible to the naked eye, and measuring about 0.1 ~ 0.01 millimeter acris cannot adequately filter out viruses nor any particulates which are 200 microns or less. Even HEPA filters can't prevent viruses from getting through, so your unsealed surgical mask (which allows unfiltered air in from both the left and right sides), and cloth masks don't do squat, other than protecting people who have a proclivity for accidentally inhaling bees.

Blogger Slick727 February 23, 2021 7:50 PM  

The virus is real, the reaction is a hoax....and I also am a clinical lab scientist.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts