Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Mailvox: the midwit mind and the media

If you want to know why I hold all binary thinkers unable to grasp even a modicum of second-order reasoning in contempt, this is precisely why:

What part of never talk to the media is hard to understand?

Apparently the part where you want to do it yourself.

I’m sorry but as much as I like reading this blog this is just plain hypocrisy. You’re trying to shred the guy for talking to the media and say that you should never talk to the media. Then you try to justify you doing it yourself. That’s what liberals do.

I don’t agree with everything Peterson says but from what I’ve seen of him I like how he analyses some topics. Sure be critical of the guy if you disagree with something he says or does, just don’t expect people to let your own hypocrisy slide.

What midwits are simply incapable of understanding is the fact that a) legitimate exceptions to most rules exist in certain contexts and b) the fact that there are exceptions does not disprove the rule. They simply don't grasp context. They have a total inability to read negative space.

"Never talk to the police" does not mean "don't call 911 when someone is trying to break into your house." "Never apologize" doesn't mean "don't say 'I'm sorry' to your wife when you forget to fill up the car with gas when you told her you would." 

And "never talk to the media" doesn't mean not issuing press releases or not talking to specialist media outlets about new products. Doing that is literally a necessary part of the job. It means "don't talk to any member of the media that wants to talk to you because all they want is ammunition for the inevitable hit piece." It means "don't talk to the media about yourself, your ideas, or your books." It is rhetoric, not dialectic, and it's formulated strongly in order to keep all the special boys from concluding that the general rule doesn't apply to them because the media is obviously going to give them a pass for being so special. 

The famous last words of a special boy: They even said they wanted to let me tell my side of the story! Because no one's ever heard THAT one before....

Please note that I am still rejecting every media request and interview request sent to me by everyone from The New York Times to right-wing BitChute channels and high-school fans, and will continue to do so. Have you seen or read one anywhere? Nevertheless, I absolutely will be letting the relevant organizations know about Project Asteroid, because all of their audiences will be extremely interested in it and there are certain aspects that we want to be sure their audiences know about. And I will do it rather than permit any other member of the team to do so because if there is any unpleasant blowback that does happen to result from this, as there may well be, I am much better equipped to endure it than anyone else.

So if you genuinely consider that to be "plain hypocrisy" then by all means leave this blog, leave this community, and follow Jordan Peterson into his schizophrenic Hell.

97 comments:

  1. My ex gf routinely used to complain and ask why all my friends were such dumb knuckleheads. Well, better knuckleheads than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting the bounce into the rubble SDL style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The exception proves the rule" always strikes me retarded the way commonly used, as if an actual contradiction would tend to be anything else.
    I forget the context of the saying's origin, but the proper interpretation would be that, for a 'true' rule, an apparent contradiction often just illustrates a different aspect of the rule.

    An example would be rent control: a doofus goes Aha! Its no longer a free market so law of supply and demand wrt price is bunk!. But the resulting shortage actually still proves it works, just in an inversion from thev way we usually expect, of excess demand driving price, driving supply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I routinely try to talk down to midwits at a level they are cable of comprehending, but no matter how simple you try and make your point, they just can't seem to grasp multi-faceted reasoning and processes, at least not fully. Even if they do grasp it for a moment from the employ of some allegory, common rhetoric, or other device, the moment of clarity is usually fleeting and I end up having to either repeat muself over and over or just wait for the inevitable, "you were right" that always comes along at some point. Such is the never ending frustration I must endure, but at least here there is a gathering of the light that makes my heart warm and feeds my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "plain hypocrisy [...] That's what liberals so"
    OK Boomer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can we expect from someone who prefers the Peterson approach to things; ask a pointless question, then ramble nonsense for an hour, with appropriate pauses so retards think it sounds deep?

      Delete
  6. The exceptions PROVE the rule.

    Folks that don't get this remind me of the saying: "A little bit of knowledge is dangerous."

    I wonder if it is a midwit problem vs a literalist one. Folks that are not terribly smart get the exeptions thing. The literalists can't even enjoy poetry or music because "life is" NOT "but a drram...".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Years ago I took a class aimed at lawyers on the media. They took most of a half day to say this, but when a reporter calls you and says they are looking for your side of the story, the story is already written.

    They are looking for you to say anything, which they will twist and insert in the story to make you look worse. Newspapers/online are even worse, quote marks in media are to indicate they are approximating what they heard you say, not actual quotes.

    The only response is no comment. Because then there is nothing to twist into a fake quote or sound bite. You are still screwed, but no quotes/bites makes them look a little less real with the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As someone who writes PR for a hospital I can attest to this about direct quotes. Many times I have to clean things up so they read well in print. Other times I didn't write down the exact quote and need to approximate so my editor is happy. It's never fully accurate, and this for "news stories" where there is no malicious intent.

      Now imagine talking to someone who thinks you support literally Hitler.

      Even if you're in a creative field don't do interviews with the press. If you're a musician announce that your new tour is happening, give some comp tickets for someone to review your concert, maybe do a small acoustic performance for the radio, but don't answer questions, and don't let the Rolling Stone write a cover article on you.

      Delete
    2. And if you have to turn them down, be polite. If you go M off on the little shitbird, that will be in the story. "This reporter was met by a stream of foul invectives when asking ffg or vomments from A.B. Normal" Just say "no comment". Yrump can do it because of his decades of NY answering assinine questions from the braying asses. You are not the GE.

      Delete
    3. @Unknown:

      The only response is no comment. Because then there is nothing to twist into a fake quote or sound bite. You are still screwed, but no quotes/bites makes them look a little less real with the story.

      My local district attorney once bragged to me about how he handles it, ignoring their questions and only saying exactly what he wants them to report and not a single word more. But I can picture how even that wouldn't work in a rougher or national media market.

      Delete
  8. Study the classics:

    E. E. "Doc" Smith: "precisionist-grade mentality"
    Frank Herbert: "Mentat"
    Pinky and the Brain: "Pinky, Are you pondering what I am pondering?"

    Brilliance is hoped for; mere competence is desired. Idiocy is received with a no-return label.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Women are always the ones that do this. "Well, not ALL X are Y. How dare you ..." Effeminate men who can't deal with basic thinking like this are far too short for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women do not believe half the arguments they make. They're testing their men for congruency and conviction. Taking everything they say at face value is a mistake I have a lot of experience with.

      Delete
    2. Kraemers point is true with women who make their way into management. They want you to perceive reality and force it even against protests. They then memory hole all protests and praise for a job well done.

      Delete
  10. Silent Draco wrote:...Brilliance is hoped for; mere competence is desired. Idiocy is received with a no-return label.
    Words to live by. May I steal that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hallmark of boomer-grade midwittery is the never ending mindless quest for The One Solution.
    It's that One Solution that can be The Answer To All Things (on that topic) and hence once achieved, the user can therefore "put the matter behind him and get on with his life".
    Which, by all observable measures of result, amounts to getting fat watching TV.
    And TV plays a role here as we are dealing with a lifetime of "get the problem solved once and for all in one episode" conditioning.
    Forget trying to tell such people about the ride never ending. The future of an entire civilization was mindlessly handed over just for "going along to get along".
    Otherwise that would have interfered with endless self indulgence.
    So we get what we have here today. Our host has a reason to talk to the media, but OMG his One Solution is not being adhered to! We're going to have to observe, think, and understand! The horrors! I'm trying to watch TV here! Oh this ride, it takes so much sacrifice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They want one solution that is not Christ. God is the one solution. Submit to him, his word and law.

      Delete
    2. Good connection between television conditioning and the one solution concept, thank you

      Delete
  12. I have known not to talk to any form of media since about 1980.
    Unless of course, you are capable of lying outright to them with a straight face.
    I have had the opportunity to pull that off successfully, once in print and once on the radio. I still smile about that.

    I also walk away from any conversation in which the terms 'boomer' or 'millennial' pop up from some schmuck looking down his nose because of someone's age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "looking down his nose because of someone's age" is a tiresome and schmuckian element of too many conversations.

      Delete
  13. Newscaper312 wrote:I forget the context of the saying's origin, but the proper interpretation would be that, for a 'true' rule, an apparent contradiction often just illustrates a different aspect of the rule.It makes more sense when you learn that 'prove' also means 'test', as in proving grounds, proving yourself, or bulletproof (lit. tested by shooting with a gun). Spanish uses it this way frequently with 'una prueba" meaning a test or quiz as given in class. So you could say the expression as "the exception tests the rule" and it might make more sense if you're not aware of the etymology.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only person to talk to the press and play them like a drum was Trump. He took no prisoners.
    BUT he also never got his message out why. Because they twisted it as always. So NEVER talk to the press.
    They puff you up to tear you Down.
    Not even Jesus got a fair reading from them and He died on across for their sins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wonder if Trump's statements were crafted to force certain kinds of lies and distortions so egregious that his base would immediately recognise that, and his opponents become ever more uncomfortable with the charade their forced into.

      Delete
    2. "Trump was wrong! There were ONLY 300 Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in the US, not 3000!"

      Lol.

      Delete
  15. They simply don't grasp context. They have a total inability to read negative space.


    I have always admired the way you manage to have the sum of the negative space between paragraphs to always sum to a perfect polyhedron .

    The Bhaskara of bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I imagine the sheer weight of dumb comments and emails that must come across Vox's screen every day would drive anyone bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I want to comment on a post, I'll read it multiple times trying to interpret it correctly. Often I'll start with a short paragraph and pare it down to non-existence, simply because I find: I didnt read it right and/or it adds nothing to the conversation. Many times its that gut feeling of "this comment is worthless".
    Its easier to reply to other commenters who obviously shot from the hip and didnt mull over all the angles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm still not convinced that "binary thinkers" aren't simply being willfully obtuse and looking to argue. Surely a midwit ~120 IQ should be plenty high enough to be able to figure this out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @VFM #7634:

      I'm still not convinced that "binary thinkers" aren't simply being willfully obtuse and looking to argue. Surely a midwit ~120 IQ should be plenty high enough to be able to figure this out?

      No. See Nassim Taleb's explication of IYI (Intellectual Yet Idiot). Vox even alluded to it with his mention of second-order reasoning; I bet that you could rapidly identify one with a single game of chess.

      Delete
  19. Newscaper312 wrote:"The exception proves the rule" always strikes me retarded the way commonly used, as if an actual contradiction would tend to be anything else.

    I forget the context of the saying's origin, but the proper interpretation would be that, for a 'true' rule, an apparent contradiction often just illustrates a different aspect of the rule.


    The irony of you throwing around "retarded" here is delicious.

    Exceptions prove the rule. They are not other aspects of the rule.

    They prove the rule by being exceptions. Exceptions are rare. That is why people notice and mention them. If they are not rare then they are not exceptions they are evidence of another rule or, at the very least, actual contradictions to a rule.

    The "rule" here is more along the lines of a maxim than a generalization type rule, but the rule still applies:

    Vox very rarely doing an interview, and equally important: only doing them under exceptional circumstances he creates, proves the rule: "Never Talk To The Press".

    Step away from the keyboard and talk to some normals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @theartistformerly...

      The interpretation that "true exceptions *by their very rarity* support the applicability of a rule-as-high-utility-guideline" is not what most people do, which is smugly embracing simple incoherence as somehow vindicating their particular scheme.

      Some of the difference in what were talking about I guess us whether rule" means principle or guideline.

      Delete
  20. Why are you mean to my hero? He talks purdy to me...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Y-chromosomal input seems absent in this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  22. do we believe this?

    I have literally no idea if this is false flag or atrocity

    (not challenging China's right to deport non-indigenes. If true - big "if" - is this justified?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @MC

      Wait until you get the dead baby stories, then you will know war is near.

      This is how the media operates. Oh, and do not believe anything from the BBC. EVER.

      Delete
    2. I tend to believe it. It may be an attempt to drive wedges amongst the Uighers, assuming they hold to the traditionalist Muslim view of rape, that it is basically the woman's fault and she is therefore no good. Destroy the family, you destroy the society.

      Delete
    3. @MC
      ''First-hand accounts from inside the internment camps are rare, but several former detainees and a guard have told the BBC they experienced or saw evidence of an organised system of mass rape, sexual abuse and torture.''

      Sounds less bad than the US prison system. At least China tries to cover in up instead of holding in over our heads as additional punishment and even as justice. In short: who cares. We don't even have a legitimate ruler in the US or, as it turns out with the Dominion reveal, in many of our states. Let China alone.

      Delete
  23. Midwit? My dog understands general and particular better than this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have increasingly found that conversing with mid-wits is simply not worth the effort, in most cases..and is virtually impossible if they watch CNN or MSNBC...And the USA is getting dumber fast...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The growing population of the half-witted is strong evidence of reverse Darwinism.

      Delete
  25. “ and follow Jordan Peterson into his schizophrenic Hell“

    Hilarious. I do miss Vox engaging with gammas on the Darkstream. Probably annoyed Vox but it was hilarious to see him tell someone they were a loser and ban them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. @Harambe
      That may be a decent approx definition of a Sigma: can break the rules *successfully* more often than mere mortals.

      Delete
  27. Midwit is a high praise for someone who still believes Jordan Peterson has anything to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 3. Newscaper312 February 03, 2021 8:25 AM
    "The exception proves the rule" always strikes me retarded the way commonly used, as if an actual contradiction would tend to be anything else.


    that's because most people don't actually have very good Language Comprehension and the meaning of "prove" here is one of the rarer applications. look at #4

    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/prove?s=t

    the adage is meant to indicate that the Exception TESTS the Rule.

    ReplyDelete
  29. One of the most irritating elements of midwit mindset is the notion that if one point in an argument or manifesto deviates from the main point on any way, or is even perceived to, then the entire argument - along with everything the person making the argument ever wrote and said - is "therefore null and void" retroactively and forever more.
    I have seen this on internet forums so much that if the electrical power had been harnessed and stored instead, all that midwit driven waste of time energy could power the Death Star for 10 years. This is why I just don't bother with people any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Doktor Jeep:

      Heh. I like to use "strategic carelessness" to trick them into validating my point. It's a technique that I originally discovered by accident, and it works like this:

      Make a logically solid argument. Throw in an aside or specific number that does not affect the validity of the argument, and deliberately avoid looking it up; just trust your memory.

      Then when the midwit pounces on the inevitable irrelevant mistake, bask in the warmth of the knowledge that as far as normal bystanders are concerned, he just let your main point sail through unchallenged, so it must be right.

      I'm only middling on the Machiavellianism trait, and even I find it a fun game to play.

      Delete
  30. I look forward to the comedic relief that comes from seeing these emails.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I do believe that you hurt his fweelings when you criticized his ersatz-daddy..

    This should iluminate the importance of not leaving your children without a real daddy because having one of your blood getting his ´tism activated on the ever victorious SDL´s blog in defence of that Peterson wretch would indeed be beyond the pale.

    ReplyDelete
  32. 24.

    Why not spend your time thinking about what happens in the Western world instead of reading BBC propaganda that is solely made to distract you? Stop worrying about what China does in China and"muh liberal values" and focus on what the Promethean scum does in your own country.

    ReplyDelete
  33. MC wrote:do we believe this?

    I have literally no idea if this is false flag or atrocity

    (not challenging China's right to deport non-indigenes. If true - big "if" - is this justified?)



    Ask yourself this. Even if it was 100% true, and that's a big IF since it's coming from the BBC, what else do you expect China to do about a hostile Muslim population that breeds up to 3x the rate of the average Han Chinese?

    Maybe if the western peoples took similar measures or harsher London wouldn't be 50%+ Muslim and Paris wouldn't be a refugee tent city shit hole. The key difference is China's elites are still Chinese and have vested interests in the long term viability of the Chinese civilization while the western elites are a bunch of rootless (((nomads))) who plan to strip mine the west and leave when the civilization collapses.

    The CCP literally has 100 year plans for developing the country. Meanwhile western elites barely have 100 day plans and don't give a fuck beyond winning in the next election cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Reporter:"Anything to add off the record?"
    Interviewee:"Off the record?"
    Reporter:"Upon my mother's life, Scout's honor"
    Interviewee:"In that case, yes:go fuck yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  35. I guess there are mid-wits and nit-wits. I figured out long ago that while I am above average there have been many times that I am not the smartest guy in the room. Heck even times where I might be, but not on the topic at hand. Dude, if you have followed this blog for more than a year and actually read the posts about JP you should be able to recognize that JP is a conman. If you haven't followed very long, just peruse the back posts.

    A word of advice - who is the easiest to con? A conman. JP has passed his usefulness point so there is no chance on Earth he will get sympathetic coverage, but as a conman he is still trying to con himself into thinking he is useful to his handlers.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Is it possible that midwit is too generous as in their glass of wit is half-full?

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've only ever interacted with the media in a man-on-the-street fashion. Even that can be dangerous when you're putting out the vibe of "I really need to be getting somewhere and you're keeping me from getting there". I get a journo trying to be critical of organization X because of action Y, but most of the time, getting reactions from random people to justify such criticisms is a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  38. "Let no man glory in the greatness of his mind,
    but rather keep watch o'er his wits.
    Cautious and silent let him enter a dwelling;
    to the heedful comes seldom harm,
    for none can find a more faithful friend
    than the wealth of mother wit."

    This I learned too late in life.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Doktor Jeep wrote:The hallmark of boomer-grade midwittery is the never ending mindless quest for The One Solution.

    It's that One Solution that can be The Answer To All Things (on that topic) and hence once achieved, the user can therefore "put the matter behind him and get on with his life".

    Which, by all observable measures of result, amounts to getting fat watching TV.


    This is extremely important. A very astute observation.

    I have Boomers that still vaguely believe that once the precious metals markets collapse people will magically understand the 'value' of gold and silver and still vaguely believe that the gold standard is a panacea to all our socio-economic ills.

    The only other Boomer I've spoken to recently, an extremely wealthy one, was all about this Fourth Turning crap. Again, another Savior-complex, One Solution solution to shitstorm we're in. Nope, not gonna happen. All that 'hard work' you Boomers did for the past 50 years. Guess what? Stolen by Jews, about to be claimed by Browns, and you don't think it's 'fair' that you'll have to keep working hard or taking shots in order to save what's left of America. Boo-fucking hoo.


    Doktor Jeep wrote:And TV plays a role here as we are dealing with a lifetime of "get the problem solved once and for all in one episode" conditioning.

    Forget trying to tell such people about the ride never ending.


    They think they know about 'the party' ending. If they really knew, they wouldn't be wasting all that time watching TV and would be preparing properties, gardens, food storage facilities, armories, match-making young White couples and encouraging baby-making, running for Sheriff, etc., etc.

    Doktor Jeep wrote:The horrors! I'm trying to watch TV here! Oh this ride, it takes so much sacrifice!

    Don't dare tell them they still have responsibilities and should be working hard for the next generation. Don't you silly kids know that piles of money and fixed income streams ABSOLVE them from any more work, planning, or caring?!? Silly kids, caring about the future is for POOR people!

    Great comment Doktor. Spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These cases of midwittery have to do more with the chap trying to prove he's more clever than you for reasons I can't ever come to fathom.

    - You said if "A" never "B", but next you say you're going to do "B" because of "A" hence gotcha.

    I have to deal with those often, I do not bother anymore and let them screw themselves each time.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Peterson is so obviously a self-indulgent putz that loves the scent of his own argle-bargle

    ReplyDelete
  42. "Hey wait a minute, this blog IS the media! HYPOCRISY! APOSTASY!"


    I'm not a dumbass, but I can play one on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  43. For any midwits, the solution is simple, humility in your knowledge.

    "Saying that you know when you know, and saying you do not when you do not. That is knowledge." - Confucius

    ReplyDelete
  44. @24
    Does it matter if it's true or not?
    It's China. They are their own country with their own rules to play by. Dont play by their rules, don't expect fair or just treatment. China has taken a stance that "Muslims and Christians are not welcome." If you're a Muslim or Christian in China, then either keep it quiet or GTFO.

    It's the *exact* same situation as this very blog. Vox says "no gammas or midwits." That's final: his blog, his rules, and if you dont like it, tough. Now, understand, the Dark Lord is not without mercy. I myself have been chastised a few times for my idiocy, as have many others here, but Vox still allows me to hang around, presumably as an example to newcomers of how NOT to act in another man's house.

    Put it this way: supposedly Christians are being persecuted in China. Are YOU, personally, willing to go fight and die for them? If you are not, then your bleating about their persecution amounts to nothing more than whining. If you are, are you willing and able to form a Crusade, knowing that literally *millions* will die in the process, on both sides, and many millions more will suffer even greater hells from the economic and social fallout of such a war, all for a people who are NOT and will NEVER BE your own?

    Do you understand that God has made the nations and their appointed boundaries? They are Chinese first and foremost, not Americans, and their suffering is NOT America's problem. We have problems enough as is. Motes and beams, friend. Fix your own house before worrying about others. Once we cast out the evil from our own land, THEN we can worry about the evil in others' lands.

    It doesnt matter at all if their behavior is "justified," you and I have no power to change it or stop them. That power belongs to God. Ask HIM to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Swamp Fox wrote:“ and follow Jordan Peterson into his schizophrenic Hell“

    Hilarious. I do miss Vox engaging with gammas on the Darkstream. Probably annoyed Vox but it was hilarious to see him tell someone they were a loser and ban them.

    Sorta like Trump telling people who cannot cut the work, "You're fired!" They have shown us the way.

    ReplyDelete
  46. @10, by all means, wgmeisheid. Tired of shoveling out the junk mail of incompetence, screening for nuggets of capable.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Go onto infowars again.
    Project Asteroid

    ReplyDelete
  48. When you said you knew it was going to go well, that was enough. Besides, yours is about the project, not yourself, and it seems the way you phrase it and planned it to be more of a press-release type engagement than a traditional interview.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Binary thinking is a form of perpetual infancy - a view of life that is literally drilled into our noggins from birth and goes into the grave with most of us.
    I see it daily - especially since I'm recovering from it. Self awareness enables us to see ourselves in the behavior of others - our mirror of life.
    The Bible expresses perpetual infancy in very clear language "....But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil." (Hebrews 5:11-14) - I have only quoted the last sentence - read the rest yourself in your own bible, but you should emphasize the words PRACTICE and DISCERN.
    DaLimbraw Library (DLL) showed me two excellent articles on this subject - https://crushlimbraw.blogspot.com/search?q=Hebrews+5&m=1 - the first two are well written pieces by authors who know their stuff.
    The worst part of this insidious phenomenon is the self-righteous aura which the infantile protagonist assumes - it literally prevents them from seeing the larger picture - rendering them INCAPABLE of processing anything beyond their presuppositions of truth vs fraud.
    It is prevalent in our entire culture and the blasted heresy started in churches, which turned most of them into Churchianity.

    ReplyDelete
  50. By the way sumthin', the test of a rule isn't if it has exceptions, it's results. And the observable results of this rule have proven it beyond doubt.

    And by the way sumthin' else, VD has admit that there could be problems arising from this move, and he is prepared to deal with them. Again, the rule's results indicate almost no one else is prepared to do this. "Captain Scarlet is indestructible. You are not. Remember this. Do not try to imitate him."

    ReplyDelete
  51. Vox, your words are akin to enjoying a fine steak. Every succulent bite taken is accompanied by the imagery of a midwit declaring “but that’s not fair!” or “but YOU said!” which makes the entrĂ©e all more delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  52. At times, I am mildly astonished that this needs to be spelled out so thoroughly, and yet it doesn't seem enough for some.

    Still, I am grateful for the examples you give, Vox. In my case, English is not my first language, and any and all detailed examples of the terms you use in the blog are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think VD would have a blast doing a media talk with Diamond and Silk.

    Would never be mentioned in MSM at all and the contrasting personalities would be entertaining for all.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Bear in mind that people are trained to think legalistically from a young age and reasoning out of that prison is officially EVUL according to various first-amendment organizations, so don't be surprised when even some otherwise capable individuals have remnant conditioning to be unwound. The program resists replacement. The individual resists reprogramming if the first mistaken episode was already too much,

    ReplyDelete
  55. Solon wrote:China has taken a stance that "Muslims and Christians are not welcome.

    I disagree with this statement partly. There are 60+ million Christians in China. Christianity is the fastest growing religion there at 7%. They aren't prevented from practicing. They are simply not allowed to be subversive and push anti-government politics. There's a good chance China has more actual Christians than the US if you subtract the Churchians from the US numbers.

    Muslims are the ones not welcome since their ideology is one of conquest and political dominance. They are also a demographic threat since China's birthrate is dropping while Muslim birthrates are the highest in the world. The minimal requirement for a foreigner to be allowed to stay should be that they aren't a threat to the continued existence of your civilization. This is one lesson that the west either forgot or are willfully ignoring.

    ReplyDelete
  56. MC wrote:do we believe this?

    I have literally no idea if this is false flag or atrocity

    Do we care? Is it our circus or our monkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ozymandius wrote The "looking down his nose because of someone's age" is a tiresome and schmuckian element of too many conversations.

    As is the 'ok boomer' bit.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Why isn't it enough that this (or any) blog is a valuable and entertaining source of all sorts of information and original insight? Nooooo -- he won't follow the site unless the owner is perfect and without defect of any kind. What a complete fool.

    ReplyDelete
  59. @32 English Tom

    exactly - this "mass rape and electro-prod up genitalia" reminds me of the "Assad just used chemical weapons" fake news just as war was dying down in Syria. Yes the treatment is harsh in general - undisputed. These new horror porn claims? not so sure.

    As I re-read the article, the whole "atrocity" thing seems to rest on claims of 2 or 3 people. And yes the BBC are untrustworthy.



    @36 Br1cht

    I am not distracted for a moment from the White Genocide happening across the West, or even the day-to-day battles. You are right. Probably the first time I was on the BBC website in a long time.

    I would still like to know if actually true or not.



    @38 RadixMalorum

    I totally accept the Chinese sovereignty and right to take tough measures to deal with other ethnic groups. Deport, Expel - even imprison temporarily. Confiscate national assets. Make the climate hostile, make clear only viable future is somewhere else. I would draw the line at industrial-level rape etc, if what's described were true.

    100% the West should have much tougher measures.
    Off top of my head, the simplest ones are:
    - Do not allow immigration, even asylum (deportation camps offshore for those who do)
    - encouraged repatriation
    - no legal rights except as conferred by real nationals
    - legislation to preserve country - see very successful - and relatively humane - "Latvia for the Latvians" policies in 1920's and 1930's
    - Cultural Marxism weeded up by roots and replaced by positive Cultural Nationalism


    @56 Solon

    Does it matter if it's true or not?

    I would like to know the truth. I don't like being lied to, and i don't like not knowing. I don't know why but I just would.
    I agree with GTFO. If imprisoned and tortured that's not GTFO (but maybe they gave them a chance to GTFO first, which is different)

    All hail SDL - he (and you all) are my inspiration

    No Crusade, no war, no "colour revolutions". I absolutely believe in the sovereignty of nations, in the distinctness, in the importance of, in the holiness of nations and of boundaries and spiritual homelands, as God makes clear hundreds of times in the Bible.

    I still just want to know.


    @71 RadixMalorum

    Every sentence you have written is a gem on its own.
    "The minimal requirement for a foreigner to be allowed to stay should be that they aren't a threat to the continued existence of your civilization"
    is the last word on this and most subjects.



    As @36 Br1cht said, I won't waste any more time on this.


    My main take-aways are:
    1. MSM are so false that the Gulag Archipelago could be happening in real time, or not - and I have no idea which it is
    2. Now some woke sources are turning Anti-China, they have just dethroned the world leader who was worrying them, over mean tweets, and replaced him with China's stooges
    3. Only place with intelligent, blunt, honest and faithful people to discuss anything with is here

    ReplyDelete
  60. After you formed your "don't talk to the media" rule, I figured all the attempts you took to try and talk to the media were object lessons on specifics. Like watching a video of a man climbing a ladder wrong to watch him fall off into the protection of his safety harness to help drive the point home about safety. Some people just learn best by seeing examples.

    ReplyDelete
  61. "Man was not made for Sabbath, but the Sabbath was made for man."

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm not a binary thinker. I much prefer octal and hexadecimal.

    ReplyDelete
  63. It's simple. Do what you like, but be prepared to deal with the consequences of it.

    ReplyDelete
  64. @36 Why not spend your time thinking about what happens in the Western world instead of reading BBC propaganda that is solely made to distract you?

    Because China Joe and the people who run him look to China to see what works in Deplorable management.

    The BBC report might be as close to accurate as the congenitally incapable and dishonest press can manage. Irrelevant.

    But its purpose is to to get people wasting their time and effort arguing about whether Uighur Lives Matter rather than teaming up to prevent our Authorities from making us all Uighurs.

    And possibly to scare us. "We could be doing *this* to your daughters too."

    ReplyDelete
  65. What’s the first rule of project asteroid....

    ReplyDelete
  66. Vox Day: "And I will do it rather than permit any other member of the team to do so because if there is any unpleasant blowback that does happen to result from this, as there may well be, I am much better equipped to endure it than anyone else."

    The Supreme Dark Lord is a benevolent and protective Dark Lord, who is given unbounded allegiance from his lowest Ilk to his Highest VFM, because he earns it regularly, in front of them.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Uigurhs also took the ticket. They were part of the over throw of the imperial and all following systems. They joined the commies and were promised every special pants and took them. Backed the beast for years. Now it bites back.

    Careful who you support.

    ReplyDelete
  68. >> What part of never talk to the media is hard to understand?

    > Apparently the part where you want to do it yourself.


    The rhetoric isn't dumb enough for them.

    Perhaps if Vox copied the language from their preferred medium and repeated it ad nauseum, it would start to sink in.

    "Trained media professional. Do not try this at home."

    ReplyDelete
  69. Project Astroid is such a fitting name, if I have it right. Rebel will hit the industry causing mass destruction and immolation to all those in the hell mouth. Finally good storytelling that serves the good, beautiful, and the true.

    ReplyDelete
  70. #32 "I totally accept the Chinese sovereignty and right to take tough measures to deal with other ethnic groups. Deport, Expel - even imprison temporarily. Confiscate national assets. Make the climate hostile, make clear only viable future is somewhere else. I would draw the line at industrial-level rape etc, if what's described were true."

    So, the blacks in the U.S. "practicing, -- though I'd say they've LONG since mastered! -- industrial-level rape of White women -- and White men, mostly in prison but also out of prison -- should be treated so? Do you draw THAT line, or no? We know that's true! And? Mote, meet log?

    AND the moslems who have come here to destroy our nation by rape and torturous murders as well and political and social taquia? "Deport? Expel?" Where is OUR "sovereignty and right to take tough measures" with the other ethic groups in OUR midst?

    Deport? Expel? Where to? WE could at least make an argument for returning blacks to Africa and moslems to the middle east (or China?) -- which only, as the overused saying goes "kicks the can down the road"?

    It would surprise me in neither case: the BBC lying to please their masters NOR the Chinese committing horrors on a non-Chinese dangerous group, outbreeding them in their own country. So I will embrace the power of AND... IF the Chinese are committing these horrors in order to kill off a dangerous group destroying them in their country... well, they've committed MANY horrors, against their own peoples and others. AND if the BBC lies, if the Chinese are only trying to brainwash -- or UNbrainwash -- a dangerous group destroying them in their own country... well, it's THIER country. Bless them for refusing to give in!

    I would like to see OUR people go back to requiring immigrants, whom I'd prefer we did not have at all, to submit to a civilizational dhimmitude; pretend, act as MUCH like an American ... a United Statesian ... as possible; knowing that if you fail, you leave. Is that harsh? Let's count on our fingers which system has a longer future.

    Yes, it's a brutal tragedy for the people; as it is for OUR people being brutalized here in our country. Who is it always says "the enemy gets a vote"? If we do not recognize and deal with OUR internal enemies, as China seems to be trying to do with theirs, then we WILL surely fail and disappear first.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Just because they're covering a new product you have, doesn't mean they won't use the opportunity to smear you.

    ReplyDelete
  72. "I don’t agree with everything Peterson says but from what I’ve seen of him I like how he analyses some topics. Sure be critical of the guy if you disagree with something he says or does, just don’t expect people to let your own hypocrisy slide."

    What hypocrisy, midwit? Don't you understand nuance?

    Jordan Peterson SHOULD be shredded. He is controlled opposition. Being controlled opposition makes him (by definition) a CON MAN. Con men should be reviled.

    Yes, there are rare exceptions to the rule ('never talk to the media'), but they are no more than rare exceptions. Trump was able to flout this rule (to a point), but you are not even vaguely as clever as Trump.

    Meanwhile, Peterson is a mentally ill conman and train wreck, who admittedly doesn't even know what the exception is. Furthermore, 99% of so-called "smart bois" also do not know what the rare exception is. If Vox Day issues press releases through pre-screened channels, then he's making an exception to the rule in a very limited and controlled way. When Vox refers to "the media", he is referring to the propaganda arm of "the Cabal", which controls most media out there. A few people know how to positively navigate "Cabal media" in extremely limited and controlled ways, without getting horribly burned. Vox does. Jordan Peterson doesn't. You don't. Midwits don't.

    However, if a media cog calls you up, and asks for "your side of the story".....the correct answer is always still "no comment" (or just ignore them entirely). If you think Vox is going to start talking about himself in a press release, then you're not paying attention......and you don't know where you are. He is a trained media professional. "Professor Schizo" is not a trained media professional, and neither are you.

    If you do not know with 500% certainty whether or not a media channel is "Cabal", then you always treat it as "Cabal", by default. If you are not a trained media professional, then you also treat it as "Cabal", by default.....because YOU are a resentful midwit who obviously doesn't know any better.

    To put this another way, stop being self-righteously stupid about things you don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Azza84 wrote:If you’re going to be incapable of any kind of civil discussion

    Bwahahaha. Good luck with having civil discussion with Democrats. Or Cuckservatives. You'll be civil while they give your daughters away to invaders. But hey, you'll sleep well at night knowing you've been 'civil.' You'll bleed out peacefully as well, after having been knifed in the back, or possibly in the front, by cucks and democrats, knowing how nobly 'civil' you've been.

    You're so predictable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn’t talking to democrats though was I. I guess that makes you a cuckservative because you’re incapable of civil discussion.

      You’re so stupid.

      Delete
  74. Always the same with you. You can but others can't. Theodore, you are a gamma of the highest order....Hahahahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the blog